时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, let’s do this thing. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[00:01] | As you know, Jane married Michael, | 众所周知 简和迈克尔结婚了 |
[00:03] | but then he was shot. | 然后他中了枪 |
[00:05] | And even though he recovered, | 虽然他复原了 |
[00:06] | he didn’t pass the physical for work, | 但是体格测试失败 复职无望 |
[00:08] | so he couldn’t be a detective anymore. | 所以他再也不能当警探了 |
[00:10] | Bright side, he’d settled on a new career. | 好消息是 他要选择其他的职业 |
[00:12] | – How about a lawyer? – Exciting, huh? | -律师怎么样 -激动人心吧 |
[00:15] | Also exciting, Jane’s father, Rogelio, met a matchmaker, | 同时激动人心的是简的父亲 遇到一个媒人 |
[00:17] | 高价爱情相亲会 名人混搭会 | |
[00:18] | only he made a match with her… | 但是他却和她配上了对 |
[00:20] | or rather, a business arrangement. | 或者更准确地说是一项生意协议 |
[00:22] | Not to date, just to have a baby with. | 不是为了约会 只为了生个孩子 |
[00:24] | But then he developed real feelings for Darci, | 然后他对德斯动了真情 |
[00:26] | which was a big old no-no. | 这下可大事不妙 |
[00:28] | But you got to get over it if you want to have a baby with me. | 但如果你想和我生孩子 你就得斩断情丝 |
[00:30] | And speaking of complicated relationships, | 说到复杂的感情关系 |
[00:32] | Xo is back together with her old flame, Bruce. | 希尔和她的旧情人布鲁斯旧情复燃 |
[00:35] | Oh, and Jane’s baby daddy, Rafael, | 还有简的孩子父亲拉斐尔 |
[00:37] | he was dating Jane’s cousin, Catalina, | 他在和简的表妹卡特琳娜交往 |
[00:39] | who Jane thought was pretty damn shady. | 简认为她很阴险 |
[00:41] | But she wasn’t as shady as Petra’s twin sister, Anezka. | 但是她不如佩特拉的孪生妹妹阿妮丝卡阴险 |
[00:44] | You recall Anezka paralyzed Petra | 大家是否记得阿妮丝卡让佩特拉动弹不得 |
[00:46] | and then took her place, | 然后霸占了她的家 |
[00:47] | and to make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[00:49] | she started dating Scott as Petra. | 她开始以佩特拉的身份和斯考特交往 |
[00:52] | I know! Traumatic, right? | 我知道 真是崩溃 |
[00:54] | So, when Petra finally woke up, well… she was pissed. | 所以当佩特拉终于醒来时 她气疯了 |
[00:58] | I was freaking paralyzed and nobody even noticed. | 我完全动弹不得 却没人注意到 |
[01:01] | Oh, and one last thing… | 还有最后一件事 |
[01:03] | Rafael recently found out he wasn’t really a Solano, | 拉斐尔最近发现自己不是索拉诺的亲生儿子 |
[01:06] | and then he discovered an addendum to his father’s will, | 然后他发现他父亲的遗嘱里有句附加的话 |
[01:07] | 以下是我添加或修改上一份遗嘱的内容 我全部的财产将分配给我的亲骨肉 | |
[01:09] | leaving everything to his biological children, | 把一切都留给他的亲骨肉 |
[01:11] | which means if that will comes to light… | 就是说如果这张遗嘱公诸于世的话 |
[01:14] | well, Rafael stands to lose a lot… | 那拉斐尔就会失去 |
[01:16] | of money, that is. | 一大笔钱 |
[01:18] | Which, my friends, is where we left off. | 上次我们就说到这里 我的朋友们 |
[01:21] | It should be noted that Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 值得注意的是 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:23] | knew her husband, well, like she knew herself. | 了解她丈夫就像她了解自己一样 |
[01:27] | The Law Offices of Michael Cordero Jr. | 小迈克尔·科尔德罗律师事务所 |
[01:31] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[01:33] | So, she knew when he decided to be a lawyer, | 在他决定当律师时 |
[01:35] | well, there was no stopping him… | 她就知道他会一往直前 |
[01:38] | Though the evidence against the defendant is circumstantial, | 虽说目前的证据不利于被告 |
[01:40] | it does fit a pattern of behavior, Your Honor. | 但是却符合行为模式 法官阁下 |
[01:43] | …from pretending he already was one. | 假装自己已经成为了律师 |
[01:45] | Objection! Your Honor, the defendant is way too cute, | 反对 法官阁下 被告实在太可爱了 |
[01:48] | and the prosecution is way too sexy. | 而公诉人太性感了 |
[01:52] | Objection sustained. | 反对有效 |
[01:53] | High fives. | 击个掌 |
[01:54] | – So… – Good news and bad news. | -怎么样 -有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[01:56] | Good news, you can take the LSAT at the end of this month. | 好消息是 这月底你就能参加法学院入学试 |
[01:59] | Bad news, I got to take the LSAT at the end of the month | 坏消息是 这月底我得参加法学院入学试 |
[02:01] | and I suck at tests. | 而我考试不行 |
[02:02] | Standardized testing is about learning the rules, the tricks. | 标准化考试旨在学习法则和技巧 |
[02:05] | You’re trying to work in your SAT scores again, aren’t you? | 你还想再提高你的高考分数 是吧 |
[02:07] | No… | 不是 |
[02:09] | but, Mateo, | 但是马特奥 |
[02:10] | Mommy did really well. | 妈妈当年考得真的很好 |
[02:12] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[02:13] | No, no way. Recipe for disaster. | 不行 绝对搞砸 |
[02:16] | I just think it’d be smarter for us to separate , you know? | 我只是觉得我们区分教会与国家会更明智 |
[02:19] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[02:21] | But maybe you can make me one of your patented calendars. | 但是也许你可以帮我做一个你独创的日历 |
[02:23] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[02:25] | it was the most romantic thing he could have said. | 这是他说过最浪漫的话 |
[02:28] | It just so happens that I’m making myself one to finish my thesis. | 我做来是为了让自己完成论文 |
[02:32] | Add me in. | 把我加进去 |
[02:33] | I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[02:35] | Good… and schedule in lots of sex. | 很好 安排多多的做爱 |
[02:38] | Which she did, for the record… | 郑重声明 她把这一条加进去了 |
[02:40] | …as reward incentive for lots and lots of studying. | 作为大量学习的鼓励 |
[02:43] | And I have to say, so far, separating church and state | 而且不得不说 目前区分教会与国家 |
[02:46] | has proved highly productive… | 已经证实了效率很高 |
[02:48] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[02:50] | I actually finished a draft of my novel. | 我竟然写完了小说的草稿 |
[02:52] | …for church, anyway. | 反正是为了教会 |
[02:53] | Congrats, babe. | 恭喜你 宝贝 |
[02:54] | State… has taken a more laid-back approach, | 而国家 更多采用的是懒散的方法 |
[02:59] | which is totally stressing church out. | 这令教会压力不小 |
[03:01] | So, what’s on the agenda today? | 你今天的日程是什么 |
[03:03] | Uh, same. Just hitting the books. | 还是一样 就是看书 |
[03:06] | Oh, did I tell you I got an e-mail confirming my interview | 我有没有告诉你 我收到了一封确认邮件 |
[03:08] | with Putnam Law School on Wednesday? | 周三在帕特南法学院面试 |
[03:10] | What? No. You never mentioned. | 什么 没 你没说过 |
[03:12] | No! Run. Run. Come on. | 不 快跑 不是吧 |
[03:14] | Michael, Putnam’s the ideal law school. | 迈克尔 帕特南是最理想的法学院 |
[03:18] | It’s one of the good ones. | 而且是优秀学院之一 |
[03:19] | It’s cheaper and close to where we live. | 学费比较便宜 离我们家又近 |
[03:20] | I know, that’s why I’m busting my butt studying. | 我知道 所以我拼命地在学习 |
[03:24] | The-the game helps me relax and focus. | 看比赛有助于我放松和集中精力 |
[03:27] | Weren’t you gonna drop your novel off with your mom? | 你不是要把小说拿去给你妈看吗 |
[03:34] | Which, for the record, is exactly what she planned to do. | 事先声明 这正是她计划要做的事 |
[03:36] | Hey, Dad. Where’s Mom? | 老爸 老妈呢 |
[03:38] | I want to give her my… | 我想把我的… |
[03:41] | bracelet. Mom… | 手镯给她 老妈 |
[03:43] | wanted to borrow it. | 想借来用用 |
[03:43] | She was running late coming back from Bruce’s. | 她从布鲁斯家回来晚了 |
[03:46] | Shoot, I can’t wait. | 糟了 我等不了 |
[03:48] | I can’t wait, either. | 我也等不了 |
[03:53] | Bye-bye, bracelet. | 再见了 手镯 |
[03:54] | I came here to invite everyone | 我是来邀请大家 |
[03:56] | to the last day of shooting for Tiago. | 去参加《蒂亚戈》最后一天的拍摄 |
[04:00] | Okay, to be honest, I’m also here to soak in | 老实说 我来也是为了吸收一下 |
[04:02] | all of these lovely family vibes | 这些可爱的家庭气氛 |
[04:05] | before I see Darci again. | 然后再去见德斯 |
[04:07] | Is it time? | 到时间了吗 |
[04:12] | To explain: Rogelio had not seen Darci | 解释一下 自从罗格里奥对德斯有了感觉后 |
[04:14] | since his feelings… mm, came up. | 他就没见过她 |
[04:18] | Oh, my! | 老天 |
[04:21] | These three weeks apart were just what I needed. | 这三周的分开正是我需要的 |
[04:23] | Whenever my feelings for her would… arise, | 不管我对她的感情是否有所提升 |
[04:27] | I tamped them down | 我都压下去了 |
[04:28] | and reminded myself what I’m fighting for: | 并且提醒我自己是为了什么而奋斗 |
[04:31] | our potential child. | 我们未来的孩子 |
[04:35] | Dad, what is that? | 爸 那是什么 |
[04:35] | A composite baby– half me, half Darci. | 合成宝宝 我和德斯一人一半 |
[04:39] | – And 100% creepy. – Yeah. | -简直是瘆人 -嗯 |
[04:41] | I can’t even look at it. | 我都不敢看了 |
[04:43] | And luckily I don’t have to. | 幸好我不必看 |
[04:45] | Aw, there’s the cutest face on the planet. | 这才是地球上最可爱的小脸 |
[04:47] | Okay, he’s cute, too. | 好吧 他也很可爱 |
[04:52] | He’s really putting words together. | 他话说得真好 |
[04:53] | Yeah, geez. | 是啊 老天 |
[04:55] | Chauncy, what do you say? | 昌西 你要怎么说呢 |
[04:56] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[05:00] | That was a full sentence. | 这是个完整的句子 |
[05:02] | I mean, I can hardly understand him, but… | 我几乎听不懂他的话 但是 |
[05:04] | sure, that’s a full sentence. | 好吧 那是个完整的句子 |
[05:06] | – Is Jules talking? – Not like that. | -朱尔斯会说话吗 -可不像这样 |
[05:08] | I mean, “Mama, dada.” | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[05:09] | Exactly. “Ball.” “Up.” | 没错 球 起来 |
[05:11] | “Baba” for “Bottle.” “Doggie.” | B是指瓶子 小狗 |
[05:13] | Maybe, like, 20 words. | 可能有二十个词吧 |
[05:16] | 21. | 二十一个 |
[05:19] | Don’t stress. All kids learn at different rates. | 别紧张 所有孩子的学习速度都不同 |
[05:21] | Yeah. I’m not stressed. | 嗯 我不紧张 |
[05:24] | Mateo! Don’t put that rock in your mouth! | 马特奥 别把石头放进嘴里 |
[05:29] | 压力山大的 妈妈兼妻子兼作家 | |
[05:38] | A sentence? | 一个句子 |
[05:38] | I mean, the grammar was all over the place, but yes. | 语法无处不在 但是没错 |
[05:42] | Should we check in with Dr. Garcia? | 我们是不是该去看看加西亚医生 |
[05:45] | If you think so. | 如果你认为该去的话 |
[05:47] | You’ve already made an appointment. | 你已经预约好了 |
[05:49] | 11:30 tomorrow. | 明天十一点半 |
[05:50] | Come on, Mateo, let’s go play with your sisters. | 马特奥 去和你的妹妹们玩吧 |
[05:53] | – Have fun, Mr. Sweetface. – Bye! | -玩得开心 笑眯眯先生 -拜 |
[05:58] | So, where’s Cat? | 卡特呢 |
[06:00] | The days when I have three kids aren’t really her speed. | 当我有三个孩子时 就不太适合她了 |
[06:03] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[06:04] | I’ll remind you, Catalina isn’t really Jane’s speed these days. | 我来提醒你 卡特琳娜这些天也不招简喜欢 |
[06:07] | But since you asked… I’m gonna end things with her. | 但是既然你问到了… 我要和她分手了 |
[06:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:12] | Stop pretending, you’re obviously happy. | 别装了 你显然很高兴 |
[06:15] | I’m not. | 我不高兴 |
[06:17] | Okay, fine, I’m a little happy. | 好吧 我有点高兴 |
[06:18] | Unless you’re sad. | 除非你很难过 |
[06:20] | I’m fine. I just don’t need the distraction right now. | 我还好 现在不需要什么来分散注意力 |
[06:24] | Actually, there’s, um, something else | 实际上 我还有其它的事 |
[06:26] | I wanted to tell you. | 想要告诉你 |
[06:29] | A few weeks ago, I found an addendum to my father’s will, | 几周前 我找到了我父亲遗嘱的补遗部分 |
[06:33] | and I’ve decided to probate it. | 我决定做遗嘱认证 |
[06:37] | I’m meeting with my lawyer on Friday, and… | 我周五要和律师见面 而且… |
[06:38] | you know, after that, things could change for me. | 在那之后 事情可能因我而发生改变 |
[06:42] | Financially. | 在经济上 |
[06:44] | Substantially. | 巨大的改变 |
[06:47] | Whatever happens, you’ll be fine. | 不管发生什么 你都会没事的 |
[06:50] | We’ll all be fine. | 我们都会很好 |
[06:53] | Thanks. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 这对我来说很重要 |
[06:58] | Someone doesn’t look fine. | 某人看起来不太好 |
[07:01] | But she sure does. | 但是她当然很好 |
[07:08] | Petra, darling! | 佩特拉 亲爱的 |
[07:11] | To catch you up, | 为了让你跟上情节 |
[07:12] | these two first met about three weeks ago. | 这两个人在大约三周之前第一次见面 |
[07:14] | Hello there. I’m Catalina, and I just thought | 你好 我是卡特琳娜 我想 |
[07:17] | I should introduce myself, | 我应该来自我介绍一下 |
[07:18] | because I’m dating Rafael and… | 因为我在和拉斐尔约会 还有… |
[07:20] | redesigning the hotel menu! | 重新设计酒店的菜单 |
[07:23] | Anything else? | 还有其它的吗 |
[07:24] | I’m also Jane’s cousin. | 我也是简的表姐 |
[07:27] | You went shopping on Ocean Drive. | 你去海岸风光购物了 |
[07:29] | Oh, no, I’m not a hundred! | 不 我又不是百万富翁 |
[07:31] | I love your watch. | 我喜欢你的手表 |
[07:33] | Trés chic. | 很别致 |
[07:35] | So, I have a proposition for you. | 我有个建议给你 |
[07:38] | Sexual? | 性方面的 |
[07:40] | Financial. | 经济上的 |
[07:41] | Oh, what makes you think I need money? | 是什么让你觉得我需要钱 |
[07:44] | I googled your ex-husband. | 我谷歌上查了你的前夫 |
[07:46] | Oh, please, there’s no other reason you’d marry that guy. | 拜托 你嫁给那个家伙还不是为了钱 |
[07:49] | Trust me, I’d know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[07:54] | So, Rafael’s ending things with you. | 所以 拉斐尔要和你分手了 |
[07:56] | And Jane couldn’t be happier about it. | 简高兴得不得了 |
[07:59] | And clearly, you’re trying to manipulate me. | 很明显 你在试图控制我 |
[08:03] | I… absolutely am. | 我 绝对是的 |
[08:05] | You see, we’re alike, you and I, | 你没发现吗 我们很像 你和我 |
[08:07] | so I know an opportunist when I see one. | 我懂得把握机会 |
[08:09] | And if a situation’s not working, | 如果一件事情行不通 |
[08:10] | you might as well see what you can get out of it, hmm? | 你也可以看看从中能得到什么 |
[08:13] | Well, here’s what you can get. $10,000. | 你能得这么多 十万美元 |
[08:17] | And all you have to do is take Rafael away for one night. | 你需要做的只是把拉斐尔带走一晚 |
[08:23] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[08:27] | Yeah, she’s a hard one to read. | 没错 她是个很难读懂的人 |
[08:29] | Promise you’ll read it soon. | 保证你会尽快读它 |
[08:30] | I just need to know if I can give it to Abuela. | 我需要知道应不应该让外婆看 |
[08:32] | You’ll recall Jane’s novel is | 你还记得简的小说 |
[08:34] | loosely based on her grandmother’s feud | 基本上就是关于她外婆 |
[08:36] | with her family in Venezuela. | 和她在委内瑞拉家人之间的不和 |
[08:38] | I’m sure she’ll love it. | 我确定她会喜欢 |
[08:39] | She seems weirdly into it. | 她好像很喜欢 |
[08:42] | Ah, yes, I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[08:44] | These two are still in the honeymoon phase. | 他们两个还在蜜月中 |
[08:46] | Lots of PDA. | 大秀恩爱 |
[08:49] | My bracelet? | 我的手镯 |
[08:51] | So, I guess I should head home. | 我想我应该回家了 |
[08:53] | Is Michael still irritable? | 迈克尔还是那么易怒吗 |
[08:55] | So irritable. | 非常易怒 |
[08:57] | Which I get. LSATs are grueling. | 我也理解 法学院入学考试太折磨人了 |
[08:59] | Oh, yeah. I was so stressed, my ulcer had an ulcer. | 是的 我当时压力很大 溃疡上还生溃疡 |
[09:02] | Then I got to the first year of law school and I realized, | 然后我进了法学院一年级 我才意识到 |
[09:05] | that was nothin’. | 那还不算什么 |
[09:06] | I basically lived in the law library. | 我基本上就住在法学院图书馆里 |
[09:09] | And then it was 90 hours a week in the office | 然后是一周九十小时待在办公室里 |
[09:10] | racking up billable hours, massive student debt. | 计算计费时间 还有大量的学生债 |
[09:13] | God, it was hard. | 天呐 确实很难 |
[09:14] | That’s when my marriage really fell apart. | 我的婚姻就是那时候破裂的 |
[09:19] | But you guys are gonna be fine. | 但是你们会没事的 |
[09:20] | Is that what it’s gonna be like for the next three years? | 接下来三年我们也会这样吗 |
[09:22] | Assuming he gets in. And if he doesn’t, | 前提是他考上了 如果他没考上 |
[09:24] | he’s gonna have to wait a whole year to reapply. | 他还需要再来一年重新申请 |
[09:26] | And his severance runs out in six months. | 而且他的离职金六个月之后就用完了 |
[09:27] | – You’re spiraling. – I’m totally spiraling. | -你不要失控 -我要疯了 |
[09:29] | I just feel really unsettled. | 我只是觉得非常不安稳 |
[09:31] | Talk to Michael. Share your anxiety. | 跟迈克尔谈谈 说说你的顾虑 |
[09:33] | Remember, he wants you to share your burdens with him. | 记着 他也想帮你分担责任 |
[09:36] | You’re my wife. | 你是我的妻子 |
[09:39] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[09:41] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[09:42] | Why the hell would you tell me this now? | 为什么你要现在告诉我 |
[09:45] | – You said to share things. – Yeah, | -你说过要一起分担 -是的 |
[09:46] | but it’s all about timing, Jane, | 但是我说的是时间问题 |
[09:47] | and now is not a good time! | 现在可不是个合适的时间 |
[09:49] | Telling me all your fears two weeks before | 在我要参加人生中最重要的一次考试的前两周 |
[09:51] | I have to take the biggest test of my life | 告诉我你所有的顾虑 |
[09:53] | is not helping me relax. | 并不会帮助我放松 |
[09:55] | And I need to be relaxed to study, | 而我需要放松下来去学习 |
[09:57] | and I need to study if I’m gonna get into law school. | 如果我想进法学院就要学习 |
[09:59] | Although, apparently, that’s suddenly stressful for you, too. | 不过显然这对你也突然变成了压力 |
[10:02] | So what’s the point of any of this? | 那你搞这些名堂做什么 |
[10:05] | Well argued, Counselor. | 辩论得好 律师 |
[10:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[10:11] | I didn’t even know how stressed I was. | 我甚至自己都不知道压力有多大 |
[10:14] | No. No, I get it. | 不 不 我理解 |
[10:16] | Yeah, of course you can tell me when you’re stressed. | 你有压力的时候当然可以告诉我 |
[10:18] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[10:19] | To refresh… | 来回顾一下… |
[10:20] | Why the hell… | 到底为什么… |
[10:21] | Your fears… | 你的顾虑… |
[10:21] | is not helping… | 没有帮助… |
[10:22] | Yeah. Totally. | 是的 当然了 |
[10:25] | And I’m also gonna sign up for an LSAT prep class. | 我也决定要参加LSAT的预科班 |
[10:26] | I think it’ll help me feel better prepared. | 我想这能帮我准备得更充分 |
[10:28] | I think that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[10:32] | Maybe I’ll try something, too. | 也许我也会做些尝试 |
[10:33] | Let me guess. Research? Making a list? | 让我猜猜看 调查研究 列个清单 |
[10:36] | Yoga? Really? | 瑜伽 真的吗 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:39] | I’m trying to figure out how to relax. | 我想试着学会怎么放松 |
[10:40] | And I researched. | 而且我调查过 |
[10:41] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:42] | And the classes at the Marbella are very well-rated on Yelp. | 而且玛贝拉的课程在Yelp上评价非常好 |
[10:45] | – Of course. You should go. – Thank you. | -当然了 你应该去 -谢谢 |
[10:48] | Get ready. Next time you see me, | 做好准备 下次你见到我 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna be all kinds of Zen. | 我肯定浑身禅味浓郁 |
[10:51] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 你们好 怎么了 |
[10:54] | Hey there. You know, it’s probably nothing. | 你好 可能没什么事 |
[10:55] | But I noticed at Mateo’s playgroup, | 但是我留意到在马特奥的幼儿班 |
[10:57] | that the other kids have a lot of words. | 其他孩子都会说很多词了 |
[10:59] | Sentences, even. And he doesn’t have any, | 甚至会说句子 但是他还什么都不会说 |
[11:01] | just mama and dada. | 只会说妈妈和爸爸 |
[11:02] | And we know we’re probably stressing for no reason. | 我们知道我们可能过于紧张了 |
[11:04] | Well, he should have a few more words than mama and dada. | 除了妈妈和爸爸 他的确应该会说其它词了 |
[11:08] | Is he bilingual? | 他会说两种语言吗 |
[11:09] | I talk to him in Spanish sometimes. My grandma does. | 我有的时候跟他说西班牙语 我外婆会 |
[11:12] | Sometimes kids who grow up in bilingual households speak later, | 有时在双语家庭长大的孩子 说话都会晚些 |
[11:15] | but then their language suddenly explodes. | 但是之后他们的语言就会突然爆发 |
[11:17] | It’s great for their brain development. | 这对他们的大脑发育很好 |
[11:18] | That might be what’s happening here. | 可能他也是这个原因 |
[11:20] | Either that, or… | 要么是这样 要么… |
[11:23] | Come on. Use your words. | 说啊 说出来 |
[11:26] | Let’s keep an eye on it for the next three months. | 我们接下来三个月注意观察 |
[11:28] | If the words still aren’t coming, | 如果他还不会说话 |
[11:31] | we’ll consider a speech pathologist. | 我们会考虑询问语言病理学家 |
[11:34] | Try not to stress, though. | 但是别紧张 |
[11:35] | It’s not good for you. Or him. | 这样对你们 或者对他都没什么好处 |
[11:39] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[11:40] | How much yoga are you gonna do? | 你得做多少次瑜伽 |
[11:42] | I don’t know. A lot. | 我不知道 很多 |
[11:43] | It’s gonna make everything better. | 会让一切都变好的 |
[11:45] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[11:46] | And I hate to stress you out more, | 我不想让你再担心 |
[11:48] | Oh, no. Ma? | 不 妈妈 |
[11:50] | Hon. There’s no way you can show Abuela your novel as is. | 亲爱的 你绝对不能让你外婆看小说 |
[11:53] | – Really? – I love it so much, | -真的吗 -我非常喜欢 |
[11:56] | but the way you describe her | 但是你描述她 |
[11:57] | and the whole feud with her sister… | 还有她和妹妹不和… |
[11:59] | – It’s fiction. – You know how sensitive she is. | -这是虚构的 -你知道她有多敏感 |
[12:05] | The difference between fiction and reality. | 虚构和现实的区别 |
[12:08] | For instance, if I was a cobbler, | 比如 如果我是个工匠 |
[12:11] | with a time portal, I would bring back modern tools | 只要有个时光隧道 我就会把现代工具 |
[12:13] | from the future to make cobbling easier, | 从将来带回到过去 让工匠干活更容易 |
[12:16] | but since it’s fiction, | 但是既然是虚构的 |
[12:17] | it doesn’t need to be perfectly accurate. | 它就不需要完全精确 |
[12:19] | Because people take liberties. You know? | 因为人们接受篡改 |
[12:29] | And speaking of… | 说到这个… |
[12:32] | Ladies, gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[12:39] | Thank you for coming to the last | 感谢大家来参加最后的 |
[12:41] | taping of Tiago. | 《蒂亚戈》拍摄现场 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | I’ve had trouble figuring out what to say | 《蒂亚戈》要完结了 |
[12:50] | now that Tiago is ending. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[12:53] | What started as a cheap rip-off of Quantum Leap | 当初作为廉价版的《时空怪客》 |
[12:56] | has become much, much more. | 现在已经非同小可了 |
[12:59] | And now, as I stand here, back where it all began, | 现在 我站在这里 站在最开始的地方 |
[13:03] | in this cobbler’s shed, | 站在鞋匠的木屋里 |
[13:05] | I realize… | 我意识到 |
[13:12] | …we cannot end it here, absolutely not! | 我们不可以就此结束 绝对不可以 |
[13:16] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[13:18] | It just hit me. We can’t end Tiago | 我才想到 我们不能在《蒂亚戈》 |
[13:20] | in the exact same place it began. | 开播的地方停播 |
[13:21] | Rogelio, we had five meetings about this. | 罗格里奥 我们开会五次讨论过这件事了 |
[13:24] | You chose this. | 你选择这么做 |
[13:25] | Well, I unchoose it. | 那我取消选择 |
[13:27] | We can do better. | 我们能做的更好 |
[13:28] | We have to do better. | 我们必须要做的更好 |
[13:32] | You might want to take your dad with you to yoga. | 你应该带着你爸爸去上瑜伽课 |
[13:34] | Also in need of relaxing… | 还有个需要休息的人 |
[13:38] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在干什么呢 |
[13:39] | I want to talk to you about Anezka. | 我想跟你谈谈阿妮丝卡 |
[13:41] | Deep breath, Petra. | 深呼吸 佩特拉 |
[13:42] | Find your inner lotus. | 寻找你内心深处的平静 |
[13:46] | Don’t send her away. | 别把她撵走 |
[13:48] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[13:49] | I just saw her the other day, and we still have a real connection. | 我前几天看到她了 我们之间依旧心有灵犀 |
[13:51] | Ah, yes. You remember this… | 对 你还记得 |
[13:54] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我就是想跟你道别 |
[13:56] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[13:58] | She’s already gone. | 她已经走了 |
[13:59] | And that wasn’t Anezka, you idiot, that was me. | 还有那不是阿妮丝卡 傻瓜 那是我 |
[14:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:05] | I know you and Rafael were working together | 我知道你和拉斐尔一起算计着 |
[14:06] | to screw me. | 搞死我 |
[14:08] | Get out of here, you vested vermin. | 赶紧滚出去 穿马甲的大臭虫 |
[14:16] | Ah, don’t worry, baby. | 别担心宝贝 |
[14:17] | Petra thinks you’re gone. | 佩特拉以为你走了 |
[14:24] | Now what, my king? | 然后干什么呢 我的夫君 |
[14:26] | Well, now we get some leverage on her, | 现在我们给她点压力 |
[14:29] | so we can be together, out in the open forever. | 这样我们就可以光明正大的在一起 |
[14:37] | All right, Rogelio. | 好吧 罗格里奥 |
[14:38] | It’s been three weeks, where are we? | 已经过了三个星期了 我们说到哪了 |
[14:40] | Alas, the moment of truth. | 检验真相的时刻 |
[14:41] | Is there still a love connection here? | 我们之间还有爱吗 |
[14:43] | It’s fine, I feel nothing. | 还好 我对你没感觉 |
[14:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:59] | Okay. I have a boner. | 好吧 我勃起了 |
[15:01] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[15:02] | Not a physical boner, an emotional one. | 不是说我真的勃起了 而是情感上 |
[15:05] | An emo-ner, if you will. | 你可以叫 情勃 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. I have to be honest. | 对不起 我得说实话 |
[15:11] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | So it’s a no-go on the kid. | 所以不能要小孩 |
[15:21] | For now. | 暂时吧 |
[15:23] | Unless, perhaps… | 除非 或许 |
[15:26] | it were to happen eventually… | 最终注定会这样 |
[15:28] | the old-fashioned way. | 过时的方式 |
[15:30] | Can’t we go on a date? See where this leads. | 我们就不能约会吗 看看结果怎样 |
[15:37] | Fine. One date. | 好 就约一次 |
[15:39] | At this moment, I would love to grab you in my embrace | 在这种情况下 我应该把你拥入怀抱 |
[15:41] | and kiss you, but I must ask first, | 给你一个吻 但是我必须先问 |
[15:43] | since Donald Trump has ruined romance for all of us. | 自从唐纳德·特朗普毁了我们所有人的浪漫 |
[15:47] | Along with a lot of other things. | 还毁了很多其他事 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:52] | You can kiss me. | 你可以吻我 |
[15:59] | Now remember, thoughts are just things to let go of, | 要记得 想法是要放弃的东西 |
[16:02] | so as a thought arises, | 所以 当你有想法的时候 |
[16:05] | let it drift away as if on a cloud. | 让它如同云朵一样飘走 |
[16:07] | Inhale your worries… | 吸气 吸入你的担忧 |
[16:09] | and exhale, let them go. | 呼气 放走它们 |
[16:13] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[16:15] | and exhale. | 呼气 |
[16:17] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[16:19] | and exhale. | 呼气 |
[16:22] | Can you scooch over? | 你能挪一下吗 |
[16:24] | Jane! | 简 |
[16:26] | Scooch a little. | 挪一下 |
[16:28] | Inhale and exhale, Jane. | 吸气 呼气 简 |
[16:30] | And slowly transition into downward dog. | 慢慢地换到下狗式 |
[16:33] | And exhale into the pose… | 然后呼气 |
[16:35] | So I actually wanted to talk to you. | 其实我想跟你说几句话 |
[16:36] | Now’s not a great time. | 现在可不是谈话的好时机 |
[16:37] | I can’t relax until it’s sorted. | 不解决我不舒服 |
[16:40] | Good. Breathing in and out. | 好 呼吸 |
[16:44] | Inhale… | 吸气 |
[16:45] | Calm… exhale your fear. | 平静 呼气 呼出把你的恐惧 |
[16:49] | Did you actually say | 你真的说过 |
[16:50] | you’d be happy if Rafael broke up with me? | 拉斐尔和我分手你会很开心吗 |
[16:53] | Did he say that? | 他那么说了吗 |
[16:54] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[16:56] | Now let’s move into Kasyapasana. | 现在我们做卡西雅伯式 |
[16:58] | Beginners just try a side plank. | 初学者先试试侧撑体 |
[17:01] | I am not one to hold on to things. | 我不是那种念念不忘的人 |
[17:04] | How is she doing that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[17:06] | So if you said it, I’d rather you just tell me. | 如果你那么说了 就直接告诉我吧 |
[17:07] | Fine. I did. | 好吧 我是说过 |
[17:09] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:10] | Since you’ve been here you’ve constantly lied. | 因为你来到这就一直在说谎 |
[17:12] | – That is not… – It is. And you know it. | -不是 -就是 你也知道 |
[17:14] | You are a liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[17:15] | Why don’t you step away | 你为什么不先离开 |
[17:16] | until you can… | 直到你能 |
[17:19] | …calm yourself down. | 冷静下来 |
[17:33] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[17:35] | $10,000 and… | 一万块 还有 |
[17:37] | throw in your watch. | 还有你的表 |
[17:44] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[17:55] | I haven’t turned it in. I-I can make changes. | 我还没交稿 还能改 |
[18:00] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[18:01] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我可没想到会这样 |
[18:16] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[18:37] | I’m so happy right now. | 我真的好开心 |
[18:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:46] | Hey, Darci. | 德斯 |
[18:49] | Hear you have a big date. | 听说你有个重要的约会 |
[18:52] | I’m actually really excited. | 我其实好激动 |
[19:00] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家来访 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry to announce we will not be filming | 很遗憾的宣布我们今天不会继续拍摄 |
[19:03] | the Tiago finale today. | 《蒂亚戈》剧终 |
[19:05] | Thank you and drive safe. | 谢谢你 祝你安全回家 |
[19:08] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[19:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:10] | Ending Tiago in outer space on the International Space Station | 在外太空的国际空间站结束《蒂亚戈》 |
[19:13] | in an homage to 2001: A Space Odyssey | 是对《2001 太空漫游》的致敬 |
[19:17] | is a dumb idea from a dumb film | 也是拍蠢电影的蠢主意 |
[19:19] | I admit I do not understand | 我承认我没明白 |
[19:21] | and should have never agreed to. | 也绝不应该同意的 |
[19:23] | Well, you did. | 但是你同意了 |
[19:25] | Well, I un-agree. | 那我取消同意 |
[19:28] | I… | 我 |
[19:30] | Xo, will you talk to him? | 希尔 你跟他谈谈吧 |
[19:32] | You’re the only one who can get through to him | 他这么犟的时候 |
[19:33] | when he’s like this. | 你是唯一能说服他的人 |
[19:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:45] | I thought you were done. | 我以为你打印完了 |
[19:47] | The deadline, your abuela liked it. | 截止日期 你外婆很喜欢 |
[19:49] | I found a few typos. | 我找到了些拼写错误 |
[19:51] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[19:52] | So much extra did you have to pay | 你还得用多久这个 |
[19:53] | for the world’s loudest printer? | 世界上最吵的打印机 |
[19:55] | Here’s a fun LSAT logic game: | 来看个法学院考试的逻辑游戏 |
[20:06] | Is the answer… | 答案是 |
[20:08] | Shoot. Another one. | 该死 又来一个 |
[20:13] | Or C… | 或者是C |
[20:14] | Seriously? | 说正经的 |
[20:16] | Sorry. Last time. | 对不起 最后一次了 |
[20:18] | Okay. You know what? I’m gonna go to the coffee shop, okay? | 算了 我去咖啡店 行吗 |
[20:26] | Looks like someone’s having trouble letting go. | 看来有人难以放手 |
[20:29] | And speaking of letting go… | 说到放手… |
[20:32] | All right, Rafael, drop her like she’s hot. | 好了 拉斐尔 把她像烫手山芋一样扔掉 |
[20:34] | Listen, Rafael, we’ve been having loads of fun, | 听着 拉斐尔 我们在一起有过很多乐趣 |
[20:37] | but we’ve come to the end of our road. | 但我们走到了尽头 |
[20:39] | – It’s time for me to go. – You’re leaving? | -我该走了 -你要离开了 |
[20:41] | Well, that was easy. | 真洒脱 |
[20:42] | Well, uh, if you really feel you have to go… | 如果你真的觉得你非走不可… |
[20:46] | But I thought maybe we could have | 但我想或许我们可以一起 |
[20:48] | one last adventure together. | 再最后冒险一次 |
[20:50] | No strings attached. | 没有附加条件 |
[20:51] | Don’t do it, Rafael. | 别同意 拉斐尔 |
[20:53] | I, uh… happened to grab a few pamphlets from the front desk… | 我刚好从前台拿了几张小册子 |
[20:57] | Things to do around Miami. | 在迈阿密附近能做的事 |
[20:59] | Pick one. | 选一张 |
[21:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[21:01] | What do you have to lose? | 你又不会有什么损失 |
[21:03] | We’ll have great sex, great fun | 我们会有美好性爱 许多乐趣 |
[21:06] | and a great story to tell someday. | 还能成为日后很棒的谈资 |
[21:08] | Our last hurrah. | 我们最后的狂欢 |
[21:09] | Besides, you could use a proper adventure. | 再说了 你也需要适当的冒险 |
[21:12] | Couldn’t you? | 是不是 |
[21:13] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[21:20] | Man, I can’t even watch this. | 天哪 我看不下去了 |
[21:22] | Hopefully, this is a happier date. | 希望这边的约会更开心 |
[21:25] | If we find ourselves overcome with desire | 如果我们欲火焚身 |
[21:27] | and are unable to make it through the entrees, | 连吃完主菜都等不及 |
[21:29] | we can always finish our meal at home. | 我们可以在家里享用晚餐 |
[21:32] | I, for one, am always ravenous after lovemaking. | 比如我 做完爱后总是饥饿难耐 |
[21:38] | Darci Rule Number 12– never lay it on too thick. | 德斯法则第十二条 不要过分夸耀自己 |
[21:41] | It makes you look desperate. | 会让人感觉你狗急跳墙 |
[21:43] | Rogelio de la Vega is not now, | 罗格里奥·维嘉现在没有 |
[21:45] | nor has he ever been, desperate. | 也从没有狗急跳墙过 |
[21:47] | Classic narcissism paired with a third-person reference. | 典型的用第三人称描述自己的自恋行为 |
[21:51] | I see it all the time from my A-listers. | 我在一线明星里见多了 |
[21:52] | I didn’t think I’d get it from you, though. | 但我没想到你也会这样 |
[21:54] | Are you trying to say I’m not an A-lister? | 你是想说我不是一线明星 |
[21:57] | Are you trying to say that you are? | 难道你想说你是 |
[21:58] | Salad nicoise for the lady. | 女士点的尼斯沙拉 |
[22:02] | And seafood quartet for the gentleman. | 和先生点的海鲜四重奏 |
[22:06] | Man, that’s a lot of fish. | 有好多鱼 |
[22:12] | Darci Rule Number 23– | 德斯法则第二十三条 |
[22:14] | never order something you don’t look attractive eating. | 别点会让你吃相不迷人的食物 |
[22:17] | Clearly you skipped that lesson. | 很显然你不懂这点 |
[22:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Why are you being so critical? | 你为什么这么吹毛求疵 |
[22:22] | Hey, this is me. | 我就是这样的 |
[22:22] | You want to date me, | 你想和我约会 |
[22:23] | you need to know exactly who I am. | 你要知道我是什么样的人 |
[22:24] | Not all at once! | 也不用一次全说出来 |
[22:26] | You hide this stuff on your first date. | 你要在第一次约会中有所隐藏 |
[22:28] | Then, as someone starts to fall for you, | 随后 当有人开始喜欢上你了 |
[22:30] | you slowly reveal all your quirks. | 你才一点一点显露出你的怪癖 |
[22:33] | I just want to cut to the chase. | 我只是想要打开天窗说亮话 |
[22:34] | See if it’s worth investing in this relationship or not. | 看看是不是值得投入这段感情 |
[22:37] | Well, you’re gonna be this critical, then the answer is no. | 如果你这么吹毛求疵 那肯定不行 |
[22:40] | We should go our separate ways. | 我们该分道扬镳了 |
[22:43] | Or, you know, put me back in your dating pool, | 或者你可以再把我放回你的约会池 |
[22:45] | since I paid for the three-month platinum plan. | 毕竟我买了三个月的白金套餐 |
[22:47] | Fine. And we’ll just go back to the kid plan. | 好 我们再回到要孩子的计划上 |
[22:51] | No. | 不行 |
[22:52] | Kids deserve to be treated like A-listers, too. | 孩子也应该像一线明星一样被对待 |
[22:55] | And if you’re gonna be this critical with me, well… | 如果你要对我这样吹毛求疵 那么… |
[22:59] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[23:01] | I thought you were just gonna make a few little changes. | 我以为你只要做一些小小的改动 |
[23:04] | I was, but that led to a few bigger changes, | 本来是 可小改动导致了几处大改 |
[23:06] | and then the whole thing started unraveling, | 之后整件事都要推翻重来 |
[23:08] | and now I’m lost. | 我现在彻底失去方向了 |
[23:11] | – What’s that? – Essential oils from my new yoga teacher | -那是什么 -我新瑜伽老师给我的精油 |
[23:13] | who thought I needed to chill out. | 她认为我应该冷静一下 |
[23:15] | – She applies it to her temples. – I’ll try some of that. | -她涂在太阳穴上 -我要试试 |
[23:17] | Really need a good night’s sleep for my interview tomorrow. | 为了我明天的面试我真需要好好睡一觉 |
[23:20] | Okay, so just breathe that in and… | 好了 深吸一口气 |
[23:24] | Wow. The oils really seem to be relaxing Michael. | 这些精油好像对迈克尔很有用 |
[23:28] | Jane? Not so much. | 简却没有 |
[23:30] | She needs to go medical grade, in my opinion. | 在我看来 她需要吃点安眠药 |
[23:34] | You know, I don’t think you understand | 我不觉得你理解了 |
[23:36] | how truly stressed Jane is, | 简到底压力有多大 |
[23:37] | so I’m going to let you in. | 所以我决定让你听一听她的心声 |
[23:39] | Oh, good. Michael’s sleeping. | 太好了 迈克尔睡着了 |
[23:42] | Good for him. I’m glad he can sleep. | 真棒 我真高兴他能睡着 |
[23:44] | I’m so happy about that. | 我真高兴 |
[23:49] | And I’ll get used to dealing with my own anxiety myself. | 我也会习惯自己处理我的焦虑 |
[23:54] | You seem stressed, babe. | 你看上去压力很大 亲爱的 |
[23:55] | I am. Actually, I was hoping that I could talk. | 是的 事实上 我希望我能和你说说 |
[23:58] | Do you mind heading out to your stress shed then, | 你介不介意去你的压力小屋 |
[23:59] | because I’m stressed, too, | 因为我也很焦虑 |
[24:00] | and your stress really isn’t working for me, okay? | 你的焦虑我无法感同身受 好吗 |
[24:03] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[24:04] | Come on, Jane. Keep it real. Relax. | 加油 简 别乱想 放轻松 |
[24:07] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[24:09] | Mateo. Oh, think of Mateo. | 马特奥 想想马特奥 |
[24:11] | Yes, Mr. Sweetface. | 是的 笑眯眯先生 |
[24:13] | Hi, Mr. Sweetface. How was kindergarten? | 你好 笑眯眯先生 幼儿园怎么样 |
[24:16] | It ruled! I totes dominated at kickball today. | 棒 我包今天踢儿童足球时发挥了重要作用 |
[24:19] | And I’m pretty sure I’ll have my ABCs down any day now. | 我相信我很快就能学会背字母表了 |
[24:22] | Mateo’s fine. Do not stress about Mateo, | 马特奥很好 别为马特奥紧张 |
[24:24] | not for three months. | 等三个月再说 |
[24:26] | Focus on your novel. | 专注于你的小说 |
[24:28] | You have to finish your freakin’ novel. | 你得完成你该死的小说 |
[24:30] | I’m just rethinking the opening of chapter four. | 我要重新想第四章的开头 |
[24:33] | I need those pages before I drop dead, Ms. Villanueva. | 我要在死之前看到书 维兰纽瓦女士 |
[24:35] | Like I said, I think she’s going to | 就像我说的 我觉得她需要 |
[24:37] | need something stronger than essential oils. | 比精油更有效的东西 |
[24:47] | Oh, good. | 好了 |
[24:48] | Looks like Jane finally got some sleep. | 看来简终于睡了一会 |
[24:54] | And Michael turned into a puffer fish! | 可迈克尔变成了一条河豚 |
[24:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:01] | He had some allergic reaction, | 他过敏了 |
[25:02] | and now he has a law school interview this afternoon. | 可他下午有法学院面试 |
[25:05] | Looks like I just pulled my head out of a beehive. | 我看起来像刚把头从蜂窝里拔出来似的 |
[25:09] | All right, let’s give him the full Mickey Rourke. | 让我们给他米基·洛奇式的全套化妆服务 |
[25:12] | He’s gonna look a little tan and weird and greasy, | 他会看上去有点黑有点怪还满面油光 |
[25:15] | but at least he won’t look contagious. Go! | 但至少不会让人觉得他有传染病 上 |
[25:19] | Thanks for doing this, Dad. | 谢谢你帮忙 爸爸 |
[25:20] | I hope I didn’t put anyone out. | 希望我没给别人添麻烦 |
[25:22] | No, no. The whole crew has been here for 24 hours straight. | 没有 这个团队已经在这里一整天了 |
[25:25] | Nothing’s right for the ending of Tiago. | 《蒂亚戈》的结局怎么样都不对 |
[25:27] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:29] | I thought I was done with my novel, | 我以为我完成了我的小说 |
[25:30] | and then I just took the entire thing apart. | 但我刚刚又把整本书推翻重来了 |
[25:33] | Ooh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[25:34] | You can end Tiago in Venezuela circa 1975. | 你可以把结局放在1975年左右的委内瑞拉 |
[25:37] | Oh, God, no, that sounds incredibly boring. | 天哪 不行 那听上去特别无聊 |
[25:41] | I meant | 我是说 |
[25:42] | to dramatize, | 不适合改编 |
[25:43] | you know, visually, on-screen. | 改编成影视作品 |
[25:45] | Nice save. | 补救得好 |
[25:47] | Hey, how was your date with Darci? | 你和德斯的约会怎么样 |
[25:49] | Terrible. She was super critical. | 很差 她很吹毛求疵 |
[25:52] | It was clear that she didn’t even want to be there. | 她明显不想和我约会 |
[25:54] | What? She was so excited when I saw her right before. | 不可能 我看到她在约会前明明很兴奋 |
[25:58] | So, how do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[26:02] | So much better. | 好多了 |
[26:05] | Eat your heart out, Mickey Rourke. | 比米基·洛克还帅 |
[26:07] | Right, Matelio? | 是吧 马特里奥 |
[26:09] | And Rafael’s not answering his phone, | 拉斐尔不接他的电话 |
[26:10] | so looks like Mateo’s coming with us to the interview. | 看来马特奥会跟我们去面试 |
[26:13] | I’ll drive, you rest. | 我来开车 你休息 |
[26:15] | It’ll be our first family road trip. | 这会是我们家庭第一次自驾游 |
[26:17] | Where’s-where’s Rafael? | 拉斐尔在哪里 |
[26:19] | Let’s find out. | 我们来看看 |
[26:21] | Just… try and relax. | 试着放松 |
[26:25] | Be… in the moment. | 享受这个瞬间 |
[26:27] | What moment? Where are we? | 什么瞬间 我们在哪里 |
[26:29] | Now, close your eyes. | 现在 闭上你的眼睛 |
[26:32] | Open your spirit, | 打开你的心灵 |
[26:34] | and listen to the ancestors. | 倾听先祖的声音 |
[26:36] | This really isn’t my thing. | 我真的不太喜欢这个 |
[26:37] | – Feel the vibrations around you. – Come on. | -感受你周围的共鸣 -拜托 |
[26:39] | – What’s the worst that could happen? – Feel the earth… | -最坏又能怎样呢 -感受大地 |
[26:42] | With my luck, one of my ancestors will manifest | 就我这运气 我的先祖之一可能会显灵 |
[26:44] | and turn out to be an ax murderer. | 变身斧头杀人魔 |
[26:48] | This is a ceremony about rebirth. | 这是一个转世的庆典 |
[26:51] | The warm, dark hut represents the womb. | 这温暖昏暗的小屋代表了子宫 |
[26:55] | And when this ritual is over, | 当这仪式结束 |
[26:57] | you will be reborn into the world. | 你会转世到这个世界 |
[27:02] | Allow the steam | 让蒸汽净化 |
[27:03] | to cleanse the impurities of your past. | 你过往的污迹 |
[27:06] | Let the heat melt your burdens | 让温暖融化你的防备 |
[27:09] | and fears… | 和恐惧 |
[27:10] | I feel really hot. | 我觉得好热 |
[27:13] | Like… | 真的 |
[27:16] | so hot. | 很热 |
[27:18] | Well, that’s the point. | 这就是关键 |
[27:19] | It’s a sweat… | 这是出汗 |
[27:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[27:30] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[27:35] | Look, this whole thing just isn’t my scene. | 我不擅长这些有点 |
[27:38] | A little too hippy-dippy for me. | 玄乎的事 |
[27:41] | See, I actually really liked | 事实上我挺喜欢 |
[27:43] | what the guru was saying… about rebirth. | 大师所说的重生的概念 |
[27:46] | I like to think that’s possible, because there’s something so… | 我认为这是有可能的 因为这能带来很多 |
[27:50] | optimistic about it, you know? | 正能量 你懂吗 |
[27:53] | If you screw things up, you can make it right. | 你有改正错误的机会 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我明白了 |
[28:00] | On the other hand… | 同时 |
[28:04] | Rafael, are you all right? | 拉斐尔 你还好吗 |
[28:08] | Well… | 嗯 |
[28:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:11] | I must still be overheated or something. | 我一定还在中暑什么的 |
[28:14] | Well, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:16] | Just the whole, um… | 就是这 |
[28:19] | all the rebirth thing. | 重生的事情 |
[28:23] | I just found out | 我刚发现 |
[28:23] | my parents aren’t really my parents, so, you know? | 我并不是我父母亲生的 明白吗 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | Which I shouldn’t be dumping on you on our last trip away. | 我不该在我们最后的旅途中和你说这些 |
[28:30] | No, no, no, of course you should. | 不 不 不 你当然可以 |
[28:34] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[28:36] | Only he couldn’t, friends! | 只是他不能 朋友 |
[28:37] | Remember. | 记住 |
[28:41] | I know. This is bad. | 我知道 这很糟 |
[28:47] | Really bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[28:48] | Really, really bad…traffic. | 非常 非常糟糕 交通 |
[28:50] | If you’re on I-95 right now, you’re not going anywhere. | 如果你在九十五号州际公路 你哪儿也去不了 |
[28:53] | That oil spill | 油漏了 |
[28:54] | has just shut down traffic in both directions. | 双向交通都被堵塞了 |
[28:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:59] | – Nothing. – It’s not my fault that they shut down the highway. | -没事 -这不是我的错 高速路关了 |
[29:01] | I never said it was. | 我没说这是你的错 |
[29:03] | – Then would you stop giving me dirty looks? – It’s not dirty looks. | -你能别对我臭着一张脸吗 -我没有臭脸 |
[29:05] | This is just my swollen, puffy, | 只是我的脸肿得像 |
[29:06] | melting Mickey Rourke face, okay? | 米基·鲁尔克 |
[29:10] | It actually looks like it’s getting better, | 其实看上去已经好很多了 |
[29:11] | like the antihistamines are kicking in. | 抗组胺药正在起作用 |
[29:14] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[29:14] | There’s no way we’re gonna make the interview, | 我们肯定赶不上面试了 |
[29:16] | so I’m calling to cancel. | 我准备取消了 |
[29:24] | – Do you want me to dial for you? – No! | -要我帮你拨号吗 -不用 |
[29:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:30] | Oh, great! The voice mail. | 太棒了 语音留言 |
[29:35] | Essential oils, anyone? | 精华油 有人吗 |
[29:39] | It’s gonna take at least three hours to clear. | 至少还要三个小时 |
[29:43] | – Are you serious? – According to the Internet. | -你是认真的吗 -网上说的 |
[29:47] | Look, there’s a campsite off that exit. | 那个出口有个营地 |
[29:49] | – We should pull off. – Seriously? | -我们应该靠边停车 -你确定 |
[29:51] | Let me remind you that Jane hates camping… | 提醒一下你们 迈克尔知道 |
[29:54] | which Michael knows. I have my gear in the trunk. | 简讨厌营地 我带了衣服在后备箱里 |
[29:57] | You want to stay the night? | 你想过夜 |
[29:58] | It’ll be dark in an hour, | 一个小时候天就黑了 |
[29:59] | and we’re three hours from moving, okay? | 三个小时后我们才能移动 好吗 |
[30:02] | I think we know where Mateo stands. | 我们应该知道马特奥站在哪边了 |
[30:04] | Great. Fine, let’s camp. | 真棒 好的 我们去野营 |
[30:06] | – Feet to the fire. – I did. | -给你点压力 -我已经压力很大了 |
[30:08] | More personal than Brexit. | 比英国脱欧更加私人一点 |
[30:10] | Oh, it was so embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[30:11] | – I thought it would never pass, so I didn’t vote. – Nope. | -我以为不会通过 所以没投票 -不行 |
[30:13] | – Not counting it. – I had so many friends in Parliament. | -这个不算 -我有很多朋友在议会里 |
[30:15] | More personal! | 更加私人一点 |
[30:17] | Fine. Fine. More personal. | 好的 好的 更私人 |
[30:20] | I can’t have kids. | 我不能生孩子 |
[30:23] | How’s that? | 这种怎么样 |
[30:27] | It’s fine. No pity. | 我没事 不用难过 |
[30:31] | Well… I can’t have any more, either, | 好吧 我也不能生孩子了 |
[30:35] | so, you know… | 你知道 |
[30:36] | You do have three. | 你有三个孩子了 |
[30:40] | – True. – So not the same. | -是的 -所有我们不一样 |
[30:43] | I didn’t even think you liked kids. | 我以为你不喜欢孩子 |
[30:45] | Oh, I do. So much. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[30:49] | That’s why I’ve been… pulling away from yours. | 所以我一直 远离你的孩子 |
[30:53] | Don’t want to get attached. | 不想产生感情 |
[30:56] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:57] | Well, we’ve been getting drunk on tequila | 我们之前喝龙舌兰喝醉了 |
[30:59] | and having… great sex, | 滚了床单 |
[31:02] | so, hasn’t been the most serious relationship. | 所以这不是很认真的关系 |
[31:07] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是的 你说的对 |
[31:13] | Don’t get sucked in, Raf! | 别陷进去 拉弗 |
[31:14] | She’s playing you! She took Petra’s watch for God’s sake! | 她在玩弄你 天呐 她拿了佩特拉的手表 |
[31:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:20] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[31:25] | I wish we were home! | 我希望我们在家 |
[31:26] | To be clear, Michael definitely got that memo. | 要清楚 迈克尔一定想起来了 |
[31:28] | I told you, you need to use a rock. | 我告诉你 你得用石头 |
[31:33] | Not that hard. You’ll bend the stake. | 没那么硬 你把支架敲弯了 |
[31:35] | You are the world’s worst back-seat tent-putter-upper. | 你是世界上最差劲的 指挥别人搭帐篷的人 |
[31:37] | It takes ten minutes. | 需要十分钟 |
[31:39] | Good. Great. You get the medal. | 好的 真棒 给你点赞 |
[31:40] | I don’t want a medal. I just– | 我不想要赞扬 我只是 |
[31:41] | I don’t even understand what’s happening. | 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[31:43] | What’s happening is you are stressing me out. | 你让我压力很大 |
[31:46] | And I’m not allowed to tell you, but you are. | 我不想告诉你 但是真的 |
[31:48] | And if we can’t even deal with stress while you’re | 如果在你想进法学院的时候 我们都无法 |
[31:49] | just trying to get into law school, how the hell | 控制压力 等你真的进去了 |
[31:50] | are we gonna actually deal with it when you’re in law school? | 我们怎么可能控制的好 |
[31:52] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that, | 你不用担心 |
[31:54] | because I’m not getting into any law schools, | 因为我不会进法学院 |
[31:55] | since I failed every one of my practice tests. | 我的测试都挂了 |
[32:05] | So what happened? Because you liked me. | 怎么回事 你喜欢我的 |
[32:07] | – What? – Even Jane saw it. | -什么 -连简都看出来了 |
[32:09] | So why did you push me away? | 你干嘛将我拒之门外 |
[32:12] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[32:15] | You feel something. | 你感觉到了 |
[32:18] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[32:19] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:23] | Okay, fine. I have an emotional boner or whatever. | 好吧 我也有情勃 |
[32:26] | But I don’t want to get involved. | 但我不想陷进去 |
[32:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:29] | Because you’re too attached to your ex. | 因为你太依赖你的前任了 |
[32:31] | I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[32:32] | I’m a matchmaker for cripes’ sake. | 我只是个媒人 |
[32:35] | That kind of baggage does not fit in the overhead. | 我担不起这个精神包袱 |
[32:39] | Oh, come on. Everyone’s got baggage. | 拜托 每个人都有精神包袱 |
[32:42] | The way you are reacting to the way I reacted to Xo, | 你对我接近希尔的反应 |
[32:45] | that’s coming from your baggage. | 正是因为你的精神包袱 |
[32:47] | Yeah. Obviously someone you were dating | 是的 很明显你约会的那个人 |
[32:49] | went back to an ex. | 去找前任了 |
[32:51] | Look. Sure, in an ideal world we’d be like Adam and Eve, | 在理想世界里面 我们是亚当和夏娃 |
[32:55] | the first man and woman on Earth | 地球上第一个男人和女人 |
[32:57] | with totally clean slates, but… | 历史清白 |
[33:00] | And that’s when it hit him. | 这个时候灵感来了 |
[33:01] | The genesis of a great idea. | 好主意的雏形 |
[33:03] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你到底在看什么 |
[33:04] | I-I-I’m sorry, Darci, I know we’re supposed | 我 我很抱歉 德斯 我知道我应该 |
[33:06] | to be discussing our relationship, | 谈论我们的关系 |
[33:08] | but I need to get down to the stage | 但是我得去舞台 |
[33:09] | and have the writers do another all-night revision. | 我得让作家通宵修改一次 |
[33:12] | But I’d really like it if you came to the finale of Tiago, | 但是我很希望你来看《蒂亚戈》的大结局 |
[33:15] | for the last time. | 最后一次 |
[33:17] | You’ll see that you have inspired it. | 你会看见 你给了它灵感 |
[33:25] | Why didn’t you tell me about the tests? | 你为什么不和我说测试的事情 |
[33:27] | Because I know the stuff. | 因为我学得很好 |
[33:29] | And I do fine when it’s not timed, | 不限时的时候我做的很好 |
[33:31] | but then it’s timed and I sit there, | 但是它限时 我坐在那儿 |
[33:33] | and it all just overwhelms me. | 不知所措 |
[33:34] | I start thinking what if I don’t have enough time | 我开始想如果我没有足够的时间 |
[33:36] | to finish the logic questions? | 去完成逻辑题 |
[33:37] | And then I start worrying about the fact | 然后我开始担心 |
[33:39] | that I wasted all that time time worrying. | 我浪费了很多时间在担心这件事 |
[33:40] | And if I don’t finish, I’ll do badly, | 如果我没完成 我就会考得很差 |
[33:43] | and I won’t get in anywhere, | 哪儿也去不了 |
[33:44] | or I’ll get in somewhere really crappy. | 或者去很奇怪的地方 |
[33:46] | Won’t be able to get another job, | 得不到下一份工作 |
[33:47] | we’ll be in all this debt | 我们会负债 |
[33:48] | and we’ll end up homeless. | 最后无家可归 |
[33:51] | Michael, that’s not gonna happen. | 迈克尔 不会这样的 |
[33:54] | At least worry about real things. | 担心点实际的问题吧 |
[33:56] | Like a stress shed? | 压力小屋吗 |
[33:59] | But I get it. | 不过我能理解 |
[34:00] | I go worst-case scenario, too. | 我也想过最糟糕的情况 |
[34:03] | Maybe we should think about what could actually happen. | 我们来想想真的会发生的 |
[34:05] | Worst case. | 最糟糕的情况 |
[34:09] | I fail the test. | 我没通过考试 |
[34:11] | I run out of severance, can’t find another job. | 用光了离职金 没能找到新工作 |
[34:14] | And I turn my book in and completely fail as a writer. | 我上交了书稿却没能成为合格的作家 |
[34:18] | Is that why you haven’t turned it in? | 所以你到现在还没交就是怕这个吗 |
[34:19] | I mean, probably, right? | 这是有可能的 不是吗 |
[34:21] | So I fail, we’re broke. | 如果我失败了 我们就破产了 |
[34:23] | I guess we move in with your mom and grandma. | 我们就得搬去和你妈妈外婆一起住了 |
[34:25] | – Oh, man, that would suck. – So much. | -那太糟了 -糟透了 |
[34:28] | – We got to get my mom to move in with Bruce. – That’s good. | -得让我妈妈搬到布鲁斯那 -好主意 |
[34:30] | Good thinking. We’ll get your abuela | 好想法 我们还可以让外婆 |
[34:32] | to start dating that guy from the gift shop | 和礼品店的人约会 |
[34:33] | she’s been crushing on. | 她感觉心动的那个 |
[34:34] | – You noticed that, too? – Yes, I have. | -你也注意到了对吧 -没错 |
[34:36] | So, she’ll move in with him. | 她会搬去和他一起的 |
[34:38] | Wow, just like that, we’re unemployed with a house. | 就这样 我们没工作就只剩个房子 |
[34:41] | And our home brewery is really taking off. | 我们的家庭酿酒厂就开始起步了 |
[34:46] | I was wrong to push you away. | 我不该推开你 |
[34:49] | And I know we have to figure out how to deal | 我们得学学如何夫妻二人 |
[34:51] | with stress better as a couple. | 一同面对压力 |
[34:52] | We just… | 我们 |
[34:54] | have to find a way to relax | 得想办法放松 |
[34:56] | that reminds us that even in the worst-case scenario… | 就算是最糟糕的情况发生了 |
[35:00] | we still have each other, right? | 我们依然有彼此 对吗 |
[35:02] | Tent. | 帐篷 |
[35:04] | – Did he just say… ? – Was that… ? | -是他刚说的吗 -什么 |
[35:05] | Tent. Tent. | 帐篷 帐篷 |
[35:06] | Oh, my God. Yes, Mateo. | 天啊 没错 马特奥 |
[35:08] | Yes. This is a tent. | 没错 这就是帐篷 |
[35:12] | Take that, Chauncy. | 看好了 昌西 |
[35:13] | Tent, tent, tent, tent, tent, tent. | 帐篷帐篷帐篷帐篷帐篷 |
[35:17] | Sorry to cut our trip short, Raf. | 很抱歉要提前结束旅行 拉弗 |
[35:19] | I just don’t feel too well. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[35:21] | It came out of nowhere. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[35:22] | Anyway, take your shower. | 你好好冲澡 |
[35:31] | Wait. I thought he was in the shower. | 等等 他不是应该在洗澡吗 |
[35:33] | – What are you doing here? – Where are the cameras? | -你干嘛 -监控在哪 |
[35:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[35:36] | Oh, that was a set-up. | 原来是陷阱 |
[35:38] | – Cat told me what you said. – Rafael, come on. | -卡特把你的话告诉我了 -拉斐尔 拜托 |
[35:40] | The only way | 你唯一 |
[35:41] | – you could have known – Don’t get carried away. | -能知道的方式 -你冷静一点 |
[35:42] | – is if there were cameras. – Rafael… | -就是设了监控 -拉斐尔 |
[35:43] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[35:46] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:48] | – Well you had cameras first. – Petra. | -你先安的监控 -佩特拉 |
[35:49] | You did, in the teddy bear. | 你安了 在泰迪熊里 |
[35:51] | Because I thought it wasn’t you. | 因为我怀疑那不是你 |
[35:52] | Exactly! Because I was paralyzed! | 正是 因为我被迫瘫痪了 |
[35:55] | Do you understand? | 你明白了 |
[35:56] | I was paralyzed and I was forced to lie there | 我瘫痪在床 被迫躺在那 |
[35:58] | and listen to what everybody really thought and-and said. | 听到每个人的真实想法 |
[36:02] | And things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[36:04] | I-I can’t even tell what’s real and what’s not. | 我都没法分辨现实和虚幻了 |
[36:06] | But with the cameras I can. I can go back. I can… | 但有了监控就能 能回放 能… |
[36:09] | – I can rewind, I can make sure. – Petra. | -我能倒带 可以确认一切 -佩特拉 |
[36:12] | If you’re looking for the will, it’s over. I destroyed it. | 如果你要找遗嘱 已经没了 被我毁了 |
[36:18] | Why would you destroy the will? | 你为什么要毁了遗嘱 |
[36:21] | I had to. | 我必须得毁了它 |
[36:23] | For the babies. | 为了孩子们 |
[36:24] | It’s the only thing I can do. | 这是唯一我能做的事 |
[36:27] | We just started to bond. | 我们才刚开始与他们建立联系 |
[36:27] | Do you remember when she paralyzed me? | 你记得她把我弄瘫痪是什么时候吧 |
[36:40] | They don’t know me now. | 他们现在不认得我了 |
[36:42] | They cry when I hold them. | 我一抱他们 他们就哭 |
[36:46] | But the money, I can help with the money, | 但是钱 我可以在钱上帮忙 |
[36:49] | with you not losing your money. | 只要你守住你的钱 |
[36:54] | You’re gonna be okay, Petra. | 你会没事的 佩特拉 |
[37:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[37:03] | Right now… everything | 现在 所有事 |
[37:06] | just feels… | 感觉 |
[37:08] | like it’s gonna work out. | 都会解决的 |
[37:10] | There’s something about the big open sky. | 浩瀚宇宙 灿烂星河 |
[37:12] | Our problems just seem so insignificant. | 我们的烦恼显得那么微不足道 |
[37:16] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | That’s why I love camping. | 这就是我喜欢露营的原因啊 |
[37:19] | So maybe this is what we’ll do. | 也许这是我们应该做的事情 |
[37:21] | To de-stress. | 要减压 |
[37:23] | I don’t know if I’d go that far. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[37:27] | You’re relaxed. | 你放松了 |
[37:29] | Yeah. I really am. | 是啊 |
[37:34] | Meet Zen Jane. | 现在是禅意的简 |
[37:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:37] | And if– actually, no, | 如果 算了 |
[37:41] | let’s let them have this moment. | 就让他们享受这一刻吧 |
[37:44] | And we’ll stop here, now. | 停在这里 |
[37:47] | At the dawn of time. | 就在黎明时刻 |
[38:07] | And hold. | 停下 |
[38:14] | And action. | 继续 |
[38:39] | And cut. | 停 |
[38:41] | And that’s a series wrap on Tiago | 这就是《穿越时间的蒂亚戈》的 |
[38:44] | a Través del Tiempo. | 剧集完结 |
[38:58] | You came. | 你来了 |
[38:59] | Let’s give it a try. | 我们试试看吧 |
[39:02] | And I would love to grab and kiss you if that’s all right. | 我想抓着你 亲吻你 可以吗 |
[39:09] | Aw. It looks like the stars | 看来星星 |
[39:11] | might finally be aligning for these two. | 也终于为这两人牵线了 |
[39:16] | And now let’s check in on… | 让我们来看看这边 |
[39:20] | – Is she asleep? – She is. | -她睡了吗 -睡了 |
[39:23] | – Thanks for your help. – Of course. | -谢谢你的帮助 -没事的 |
[39:24] | And I’m sorry again. | 再次抱歉 |
[39:26] | I agreed to help her before things changed between us. | 我之前答应了帮她 |
[39:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:32] | But… | 但是 |
[39:33] | I want you to leave. | 我还是希望你离开 |
[39:36] | I just… | 我就是 |
[39:37] | I have so much on my plate right now. | 事情太多了 |
[39:40] | And someone like you, | 而比如说你 |
[39:43] | who I, I really like | 我很喜欢 |
[39:46] | but who isn’t 100% trustworthy… | 却没法百分百信任的人 |
[39:51] | …it’s just not what I need right now. | 现在不太适合陪伴在我身边 |
[39:53] | Talk about rebirth. | 说起重生 |
[39:56] | Okay, then. | 接下来 |
[39:58] | And give Petra her watch back, weirdo. | 把佩特拉的表还给她 坏女人 |
[40:01] | All right. I am off. | 好吧 我退出了 |
[40:04] | And I’m sorry again that things got weird. | 很抱歉事情变得这么尴尬 |
[40:06] | And she doesn’t even know about the watch. | 她还不知道手表的事呢 |
[40:08] | Well, you know. Good luck back in New York. | 没事的 祝你回到纽约顺利 |
[40:11] | I really did love getting to know you, Jane. | 很高兴认识你 简 |
[40:14] | Oh, anyways, | 不管怎么样 |
[40:16] | my Uber is here. We’ll stay in touch. | 我的优步车到了 保持联络哦 |
[40:20] | – Au revoir. – Bye. | -再见[法语] -再见 |
[40:23] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风[法语] |
[40:31] | – Me, too. – Me, too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[40:34] | Yes. Michael did well on his practice LSATs. | 太好了 法学院考试模考迈克尔表现不错 |
[40:37] | I’m so glad. | 我真开心 |
[40:38] | And you sent in your novel. | 你也交了小说 |
[40:40] | I know. Change is on the horizon. | 是的 成功就快来临了 |
[40:42] | It sure is. | 的确是的 |
[40:45] | So I found you a psychologist. | 我给你找了心理医生 |
[40:49] | It won’t help. | 没用的 |
[40:51] | Just promise me you’ll go. | 保证你会去就对了 |
[40:56] | As long as you don’t bring up the addendum again. | 只要保证你不去恢复遗嘱 |
[41:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[41:04] | I destroyed it. | 我已经毁了它了 |
[41:11] | Oh. One last wedding gift, | 最后一件结婚礼物 |
[41:13] | Mrs. Archuletta. | 阿丘利塔夫人 |
[41:15] | Why, thank you, Mr. Archuletta. | 谢谢你 阿丘利塔先生 |
[41:22] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[41:27] | It’s our ticket to freedom, baby. | 这是我们通向自由的门票啊 亲爱的 |
[41:29] | This piece of paper is all we need. | 我们的一切都在这张纸上了 |
[41:35] | Oh, poor Scott. | 可怜的斯考特 |
[41:37] | If only he knew the events | 如果他能知道 |
[41:39] | he was about to trigger. | 自己将引发怎样的灾难就好了 |