时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, big stuff, friends, so buckle in. | 有大事哦 朋友们 快来看 |
[00:02] | As you know, Jane and Michael had a fairy tale wedding, | 你知道 简和迈克尔的婚姻好似童话般美好 |
[00:06] | but it turned into a nightmare, | 但是却变成了噩梦 |
[00:07] | but thankfully, Michael survived and thrived. | 谢天谢地 迈克尔挺过来了 |
[00:10] | So, it was a huge shock when… | 所以我震惊地听说… |
[00:12] | I didn’t pass my physical. | 我没通过体能测试 |
[00:13] | I can’t go back to the force. | 我没办法回警局 |
[00:15] | Which meant he needed a new career. | 这意味着他需要找个新工作 |
[00:17] | – How about a lawyer? – Exciting, right? | -当律师怎么样 -很激动人心 对吧 |
[00:19] | Now all he had to do was pass the LSAT. | 现在他需要做的事情就是通过法学院入学考试 |
[00:21] | And speaking of big career moves, | 说到找新工作 |
[00:24] | Rogelio wanted to cross over from telenovelas, | 罗格里奥不想只演电视剧 |
[00:26] | so he shot a revealing part in an indie film. | 所以他参演了一部揭露性的独立电影 |
[00:29] | Yup. Really revealing. | 的确很露 |
[00:31] | And as for Jane’s mom, Xo… | 简的妈妈 希尔 |
[00:33] | well, she was back with her old flame, Bruce. | 她和她的老情人布鲁斯在一起了 |
[00:35] | The only problem? His daughter, Tess. | 最易的问题是他的女儿苔丝 |
[00:38] | Barf. Sorry, I shouldn’t say that, but trust me, she’s tough. | 我真不应该这么说 但是相信我 她很坚强 |
[00:42] | Also tough, Petra. | 佩特拉也是 |
[00:44] | Or she was before her sister, Anezka, | 或者是在她妹妹阿妮丝卡 |
[00:47] | paralyzed her and took her place. | 让她瘫痪并取代了她的位置之前 |
[00:49] | And ever since Petra woke up, well… | 佩特拉醒来之后 |
[00:51] | she’s been having a hard time connecting with her kids. | 她一直和孩子们很难亲近起来 |
[00:53] | Also having a hard time, poor Rafael. | 可怜的拉斐尔的日子也很不好过 |
[00:56] | See, he had covered up his late father’s crimes, | 他得掩盖他先父的作案痕迹 |
[00:59] | but then he found out his parents weren’t really his parents, | 然后他却发现他们不是他的亲生父母 |
[01:02] | and he found an addendum to his father’s will, | 他还发现他父亲遗嘱附录 |
[01:04] | which would make him, well, broke. Then again… | 会让他崩溃的遗嘱附录 然后 |
[01:08] | If you’re looking for the will, it’s over. I destroyed it. | 如果你在找遗愿 别找了 我毁了 |
[01:10] | Or at least she thought she did. | 或者是她以为她毁了 |
[01:12] | I know. Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧的剧情啊 对吧 |
[01:15] | Which, of course, it is, after all. | 没错 确实是这样 |
[01:20] | Looking back, you could say it felt different right away, | 回望过去 你可以说感觉不同 |
[01:24] | which might be true, or might just be memory. | 可能是真的 可能也只是记忆 |
[01:29] | In any case, when Michael Cordero Jr. was seven years old, | 总之 小迈克尔·科尔德罗七岁的时候 |
[01:33] | he had the worst day of his life. | 那天是他一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[01:36] | Honey, I’m sorry, you’re sick, | 亲爱的 对不起 你生病了 |
[01:38] | so no trick-or-treating. | 所以不能出去要糖了 |
[01:40] | But I feel totally fine. | 但是我觉得很好 |
[01:42] | Of course, young Michael was an unreliable narrator… | 当然了 年轻的迈克尔是不可靠叙述者 |
[01:45] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[01:46] | – which I’m not. – Come on. | -但我没发烧 -来吧 |
[01:49] | Smile for me in your costume, | 穿着制服笑一笑 |
[01:50] | and then we’ll get you into your pj’s. | 然后给你换睡衣 |
[01:55] | Oh, man. I remember this moment exactly. | 天啊 我清楚地记得这一瞬间 |
[01:59] | Well, not exactly. You were seven. | 未必那么清楚 你那时候才7岁 |
[02:02] | Plus, the act of remembering changes things. | 还有 回忆可能会改变一些事实 |
[02:04] | – I read this article in The New Yorker. – Show off. | -我在《纽约客》上读到过 -炫耀 |
[02:07] | It was about flashbulb memories. | 这叫闪光灯记忆 |
[02:08] | Oh, yeah, I read that one. | 对 我读过 |
[02:11] | Apparently, memories around big events seem clearer, | 很显然 对于大事件的记忆似乎更清楚 |
[02:15] | but the periphery disappears. | 但是其他的周边记忆就不那么清楚了 |
[02:16] | You remember the feeling, not the details. | 你记得感觉 而不是细节 |
[02:20] | – No. I remember it exactly. – He doesn’t. | -不 我记得细节 -他没有 |
[02:22] | – Cause it was so traumatizing. – You can trust me. | -因为这很让人受伤 -你可以信任我 |
[02:25] | Okay, okay, I believe you. | 好好 我相信你 |
[02:33] | Hello? Hey, Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[02:36] | I have huge news! | 我有个大新闻 |
[02:38] | Wait, wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:40] | Uh, yes, of course. Tell me about the job. | 当然了 跟我说说工作的事 |
[02:42] | Chloe Leland is in the market for a new assistant. | 克洛伊·利兰正在找新的助理 |
[02:45] | You know who she is, right? Total wunderkind. And it’s… | 你知道她是谁吧 奇才啊 |
[02:48] | $40,000 a year, plus benefits? | 一年四万块 还有额外福利 |
[02:50] | And you know why her current assistant is leaving? | 你知道为什么她现在的助理离开了吗 |
[02:52] | – Because he’s getting his book published. – By Chloe? | -因为他的书出版了 -克洛伊帮忙的吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God, yes. Please, give her my résumé. Yes. | 我的天啊 快把我的简历给她 |
[02:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:01] | This job sounds amazing. $40,000 a year. | 这工作太赞了啊 年薪四万 |
[03:04] | Plus benefits. That would be huge. | 还有额外福利 报酬丰厚啊 |
[03:06] | Right? Hey, what’s wrong, sweet boy? | 对吧 怎么了小宝贝 |
[03:09] | Well, if you must know, I had some big news myself, | 如果你非要知道的话 我有点大新闻 |
[03:13] | that I was excited to share. | 很激动想分享的大新闻 |
[03:14] | Sorry about that. What is it? | 真抱歉 是什么大新闻 |
[03:16] | Never mind, you stole my thunder. | 没什么 你抢我风头 |
[03:17] | -Dad. – Okay, here it is. | -爸 -好 来看 |
[03:19] | Oh, no, Mateo. | 不 马特奥 |
[03:34] | I hope he’s not coming down with a stomach bug. | 希望不是因为胃病吧 |
[03:36] | Maybe it was the chicken last night. | 或许是因为昨晚的鸡吧 |
[03:38] | I woke up feeling a little off. Thought it was pretest jitters. | 我早晨起来感觉有点不对劲 以为是考试前紧张 |
[03:41] | Well, how do you feel now? | 那你现在感觉怎么样了 |
[03:43] | Totally fine. Rogelio, you were about to tell us something. | 挺好的 罗格里奥 你要告诉我们什么 |
[03:46] | Since you asked, they are screening a rough cut of my film, uh, | 既然你问了 他们在播放我的电影的粗剪版 |
[03:50] | tomorrow night for friends and family. | 明晚为朋友和家人放映 |
[03:52] | Oh yes. His full-frontal Fassbender moment. | 对 他的正面全裸的法斯宾德一刻 |
[03:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. I have my last LSAT prep class. | 很抱歉 我还有最后一节预科班课要上 |
[03:58] | I’ll have to see it at Sundance. | 我得去圣丹斯看了 |
[04:00] | From your lips to Robert Redford’s ears. | 你随便吧 |
[04:03] | But, Jane, you’re coming, right? | 但是 简 你会去的对吧 |
[04:05] | I, uh… | 我 |
[04:08] | I mean, it’s… | 我的意思是 |
[04:10] | it’s just so soon. I thought I’d have more time to prepare. | 太快了 我认为我需要时间准备下 |
[04:13] | Oh, come on. I told you I’ll give you a heads up | 得了吧 我说了会在裸体镜头之前 |
[04:14] | before the naked shot so you can look away. | 给你们个提醒的 这样你们就能看了 |
[04:16] | – Promise? – Yes. | -保证 -是 |
[04:17] | And look, stills for my fan club. | 来看 为我的粉丝俱乐部准备的剧照 |
[04:21] | – Dad, put that back. – But I signed my name over my goodies. | -把那放回去 -但是我在那上面签名了哦 |
[04:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | But you are coming, right? | 但是你会来的 对吧 |
[04:31] | I thought you were in just the one scene. | 我以为你只有一场戏 |
[04:34] | Yeah, but I made up the invitations. | 没错 但这是我编的邀请 |
[04:41] | – You’re not going to that, are you? – No. | -你不会去的 对吧 -不去 |
[04:43] | – He just invited me because I helped him get the part. – Good. | -因为我帮助了他 他就邀请我了 -很好 |
[04:47] | .. because it was your idea to dismiss the nannies | 是你想让我们家人共处 |
[04:49] | for this whole family bonding thing, | 所以遣散了保姆 |
[04:50] | so you can’t leave me alone with them. | 你不能把我丢给他们 |
[04:56] | You know I have to meet my lawyers, about the plea deal. | 你知道我得去见我的律师 谈谈认罪协议的事 |
[04:59] | Ah, yes. You’ll recall Rafael cooked some books | 对 你记得拉斐尔做了假账 |
[05:01] | to cover his father’s art theft. | 掩盖他父亲偷窃艺术品的事 |
[05:03] | O-Only an hour, you said. | 只需要一个小时 你说的 |
[05:05] | Only it turns out his dad wasn’t really his dad. | 结果发现他的父亲不是他亲生父亲 |
[05:08] | And also, my sister’s coming, | 还好 我姐姐要来了 |
[05:10] | so I’ll need some time with her. | 所以我会陪会她 |
[05:11] | To drop the bomb that she’s not really his sister. | 实话实说 她真不是他妹妹 |
[05:14] | – You done? – Yes, I-I think so. | -你说完了 -我觉得是 |
[05:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:19] | The rest of the time, I will be here. | 剩下的时间 我会在这 |
[05:22] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[05:23] | No, because I’m not gonna make the same mistake | 不 因为我会犯一些 |
[05:25] | that I made last time. | 上次犯的错误 |
[05:27] | You mean when Cat told you | 你是说卡特告诉你 |
[05:27] | not to prepare for the interview and just, | 不用准备面试 只要 |
[05:29] | Fake it till you make it. | 假装强大 直到成功 |
[05:30] | Yeah, and this time I’m gonna prep it till I crush it. | 这次我好好准备 拿出最棒的表现 |
[05:32] | My girl. | 这才是我的姑娘 |
[05:35] | So, I’ve been doing a deep-dive Internet search on Chloe Leland. | 我一直在网上仔细搜索克洛伊·利兰 |
[05:38] | She’s incredible. | 她真了不起 |
[05:39] | She published her first book when she was 19 | 她十九岁就出版了第一部作品 |
[05:42] | by tweeting one sentence at a time. | 是一句一句发推写成的 |
[05:44] | Yeah, she’s basically… pioneered a whole new form. | 基本上她就是创造了一种新形式 |
[05:46] | You’re like the Mark Zuckerberg of publishing. | 你就是出版界的扎克伯格[脸书创始人] |
[05:48] | Oh, no, stop. | 别这样 |
[05:50] | But feel free to tweet that about me. I like it. | 但你要想发推 我太欢迎了 |
[05:52] | And she published, Around The World | 她还出版了 《八个花环周游世界 |
[05:54] | In Eighty Leis: A Hawaiian Girl Abroad, | 一个夏威夷女孩的国际之旅》 |
[05:56] | which was my favorite book last summer. | 是我去年夏天最爱的书 |
[05:58] | When I read that proposal, I died. | 当我读到那份提案 我五体投地 |
[06:01] | I had to snap the minute after. | 我必须抓住机会 |
[06:03] | And she commissioned a series of books called | 她负责了系列图书 |
[06:05] | Written To the Nines, | 《写给九岁孩子的书》 |
[06:06] | which are all written by kids under ten. | 都是由十岁以下的小孩写的 |
[06:08] | Age ain’t nothing but a number. | 年龄不是问题 那只是个数字 |
[06:09] | Says the woman who’s accomplished more before 20 | 一个二十岁前就达成了比多数人 |
[06:11] | than most people do in their lifetime. | 终生更多的成就的人还这么说吗 |
[06:12] | Ugh, and yet, still single as my mother reminds me. | 然而 我妈还在嫌弃我单身 |
[06:15] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不是吧 -可不 |
[06:16] | How’d she become a VP so young? | 她这么年轻怎么就当上了副总裁 |
[06:18] | Well, the woman she replaced found herself | 她的前任在詹姆斯·弗雷 |
[06:20] | on the wrong side of a James Frey situation. | 这件事上没有处理好 |
[06:22] | 詹姆斯·弗雷 《百万碎片》 | |
[06:29] | Someone had to take the fall. | 总要有人承担责任 |
[06:31] | The cost of being an unreliable narrator, | 成为一个不靠谱的叙述者的代价 |
[06:34] | which as I’ve said, I’m not. | 我说过了 我不是 |
[06:36] | Then again, I’d say that if I were. | 但话说回来 如果我是 |
[06:38] | I hated getting my big break | 我讨厌我事业上的巨大突破 |
[06:39] | at the expense of another woman’s failure, | 是以另一个女人的失败为代价的 |
[06:41] | but this isn’t summer camp. | 但这也不是过家家 |
[06:43] | No participation trophies. Anyway… | 仅当个参与者是没油水的 总之… |
[06:46] | I like you enough for phase two, Jane V. | 我觉得你能进入下一轮了 简V |
[06:49] | Sample coverage. | 样本概览 |
[06:50] | 概览 助理写好概览 做决定的人就不用看完书了 | |
[06:55] | It’s a new memoir. | 这是本新的回忆录 |
[06:56] | One-page synopsis, two-page analysis. | 一页提要 两页分析 |
[06:59] | I’ll give you extra points | 如果你写的时候能不用 |
[06:59] | if you can do it without using the letter “E”. | 带E的字 我就给你加分 |
[07:02] | Kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[07:04] | Jane V? | 简V |
[07:06] | I think it’s cute. Thanks for watching little man. | 我觉得很可爱 谢谢你帮我看孩子 |
[07:09] | Hey, I’m your mom. If you can’t leave your sick kid here, | 我是你妈 你不能把生病的孩子寄放在这里 |
[07:12] | and I can’t ask for a really big favor in return, what do we have? | 我也不能让你帮我个大忙 那成什么了 |
[07:16] | What’s the really big favor? | 什么大忙 |
[07:18] | Lunch with me, Bruce and scary Tess. | 和我 布鲁斯和恐怖的苔丝吃午饭 |
[07:21] | Mom, you’re an adult. | 妈 你是大人了 |
[07:22] | Teenagers are mean, and I think that if you were there, | 青少年都很刻薄 我觉得你要是在的话 |
[07:25] | she would be a little more self-conscious | 她会更注意 不会太过… |
[07:27] | about being a bitch. Please? | 刻薄 求你了 |
[07:29] | Mateo puked on me twice. | 马特奥冲我吐了两次 |
[07:32] | Yeah, okay fine. He did? | 好 行 他有吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but then he seemed okay. | 对 但他之后看起来没事了 |
[07:37] | Oh, shoot, can I have a tampon? I forgot to go to the store. | 能借个卫生棉条吗 我忘买了 |
[07:40] | – Sorry, I don’t have my period. – You don’t? | -抱歉 我没来例假 -没有吗 |
[07:44] | We used to always have the same cycle. | 我们过去总是一致的 |
[07:46] | You aren’t gonna cry | 你不是因为 |
[07:47] | because we are not on our periods at the same time, are you? | 我们经期不一致就要哭了吧 |
[07:50] | No. | 没 |
[07:52] | Oh, I think I’m due soon. | 我觉得我快来了 |
[07:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | You’re right. I’m late. | 你说对了 我来晚了 |
[08:01] | How late? | 晚了多久 |
[08:02] | Like… five days late. | 五天 |
[08:05] | Oh, baby! | 天啊 |
[08:06] | Jane V could be due soon, all right. | 简V可能又要生了 |
[08:12] | Aren’t you on the pill? | 你吃药了吗 |
[08:14] | I skipped when we were camping, but that was one day. | 我们野营那天没吃 但就那一次 |
[08:16] | Damn. These Villanueva women are fertile. | 维兰纽瓦家的女人真是容易怀孕 |
[08:18] | Mom, I can’t have another baby right now. | 妈 我不能现在再要一个孩子 |
[08:20] | Michael’s trying to go back to school; I have to work; | 迈克尔要回去读书 我要工作 |
[08:22] | Mateo’s so little; we have a timeline. | 马特奥还这么小 我们有时间表 |
[08:24] | Slow down, you haven’t even taken a test. | 冷静 你还没做测试呢 |
[08:27] | I’ve been late once before. His name… is Mateo. | 我就晚过一次 就怀了马特奥 |
[08:32] | I’ll get him. | 我去看他 |
[08:34] | Do you have a pregnancy test laying around by chance? | 你有没有验孕棒呢 |
[08:36] | I think so. | 有的 |
[08:37] | Also having severe baby anxiety… | 还有一个人在揪心孩子的事 |
[08:44] | What the hell are you doing here?! | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:46] | You’re supposed to be in the Czech Republic. | 你该在捷克待着 |
[08:48] | And you, I am done with you. You are fired. | 你 我受够你了 你被解雇了 |
[08:51] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能解雇我 |
[08:52] | Oh, really? Well, watch me, you little piece of… | 真的吗 看我能不能 你个… |
[08:54] | Oh, beautiful sister with the ugly heart, | 美丽的姐姐却有丑恶的心灵 |
[08:58] | you don’t have the upper hand anymore. | 你不能再这么高高在上了 |
[09:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:02] | That’s the amendment to Emilio Solano’s will. | 意米利奥·索拉诺遗嘱的附录 |
[09:05] | It’s my wedding gift for my wife, | 是我给我妻子的结婚礼 |
[09:06] | Mrs. Anezka Archuletta. | 阿妮丝卡·阿丘利塔夫人 |
[09:10] | You two are m-married? | 你们俩结婚了吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, we sure are. | 当然了 |
[09:13] | Which means I can stay in this country. | 也就是说我能留在美国了 |
[09:16] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[09:18] | The real one’s in a safe, | 原版锁在保险柜里 |
[09:20] | and scanned, and hovering above you all the time in a cloud. | 扫描 会永远在你的脑顶盘旋 |
[09:25] | Checkmate, Petra. | 将军 佩特拉 |
[09:27] | You burn me, I burn you. | 你毁我 我也毁你 |
[09:29] | The cycle of life. | 生命轮回 |
[09:31] | I can play this game forever. | 我还真是玩不厌 |
[09:34] | But we don’t want to… | 但我们不想… |
[09:36] | Do we, my rooster? | 是吗 我的大公鸡 |
[09:40] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[09:41] | Commitment. I want commitment. | 承诺 我想要承诺 |
[09:44] | Ah, yes, Rogelio’s new girlfriend. | 对了 罗格里奥的新女友 |
[09:46] | I’m a matchmaker. I know what it is, what it looks like. | 我是媒人 我知道是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | Wait, where’s Rogelio? | 等等 罗格里奥在哪里 |
[09:53] | Aren’t you gonna say something? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[09:55] | Should I be, like, | 我应该… |
[09:56] | real mad right now or not yet? | 很生气吗 还是先不要 |
[10:00] | Cut! | 停 |
[10:02] | There he is. | 他出现了 |
[10:04] | Ryan, we’ve been over this. | 瑞恩 我们说过了 |
[10:06] | She’s trying to sell a reality show, no? | 她要做真人秀 |
[10:08] | The more drama, the better. | 越夸张越好 |
[10:13] | It would be so much easier | 要是你能演我的男朋友 |
[10:15] | if you would play the part of my boyfriend. | 那就容易多了 |
[10:18] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能 |
[10:20] | Not even for the sizzle? | 当作吊胃口也不行吗 |
[10:22] | 吊胃口 给要做的真人秀出一个短的预告 来进行推广 | |
[10:27] | Come on, can’t you see it? | 拜托 你看不出来吗 |
[10:30] | You and me, shrink-wrapped on the side of a bus. | 你和我 蜷缩在巴士的一角 |
[10:34] | The De La Vega-Factor Factor. | 维嘉-法克特所向无敌 |
[10:37] | “This matchmaker has finally met her match!” | 这个媒人终于遇到自己的命定之人 |
[10:39] | I’d watch it. | 我会看的 |
[10:42] | Look, I have to limit my exposure to serious acting roles. | 我必须只出演真正的角色 |
[10:45] | Perhaps I’ll embrace reality | 或许我能在职业的 |
[10:46] | on the other side of my career comet, | 其他方面更加真实 |
[10:49] | with a comeback on Dancing with the Stars. | 在《与星共舞》上卷土重来 |
[10:57] | But would you come to my screening with me, Darci? | 但你会和我一起去电影首映的吧 德斯 |
[11:00] | I would love to walk the red carpet with you on my arm. | 我想挽着你走红毯 |
[11:03] | There’s a red carpet for a friends and family screening? | 亲友放映现场有红毯 |
[11:06] | The metaphorical red carpet. | 这是个比喻 |
[11:10] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我绝不会错过 |
[11:13] | That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最可爱的家伙 |
[11:15] | Look, it’s little Michael! | 看 小迈克尔 |
[11:17] | Almost as cute as you. But not quite. | 差不多和你一样可爱 但还是没你可爱 |
[11:20] | Someone’s feeling better, aren’t you? | 你感觉好点了 对吧 |
[11:24] | We are gonna put all these photos on the wall, | 我们要把这些相片贴到墙上 |
[11:26] | so we can look around and see our family. | 这样我们一抬头就能看到家人啦 |
[11:28] | Would you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah? Yeah? | 喜欢吗 喜欢吗 |
[11:34] | Oh, yes. That’s a good one. | 对 这个不错 |
[11:38] | We went to the carnival, and Michael was so nervous that night | 我们去嘉年华 迈克尔那晚太紧张 |
[11:40] | he gave himself a tummy ache. | 结果肚子疼 |
[11:42] | Like you, Mr. Sweetface. | 就像你 笑眯眯先生 |
[11:45] | Someone’s in the copying phase. | 有人开始模仿了 |
[11:47] | You want to do everything Mommy does now? | 你想模仿妈妈做的所有事吗 |
[11:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:52] | Are you ready for a sibling? | 你想要个小弟弟或者小妹妹吗 |
[12:02] | Guess who just destroyed | 猜猜是谁连续两次 |
[12:03] | two multiple choice practice sections in a row. | 战胜选择题练习 |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:11] | Are you cooking? | 你在做饭吗 |
[12:13] | What’d you do with my wife? | 你对我老婆做什么了 |
[12:15] | It’s just pasta. | 只不过是意面 |
[12:18] | I wanted to do something nice for you. | 我想为你做些好事 |
[12:20] | But instead you cooked? | 但是你却做饭了 |
[12:23] | Are you trying to take advantage of me? | 你是不是要占我便宜 |
[12:25] | Please let the answer be yes. | 请回答是的 |
[12:27] | Oh, is this the manuscript you have to read? How is it? | 这是你要看的手稿吗 怎么样 |
[12:29] | Oh, it’s good. | 不错 |
[12:30] | Yeah, it’s all about this girl’s crazy childhood in Fort Pierce. | 是有关一个女孩在匹尔斯堡的疯狂童年 |
[12:33] | Oh, yeah? As crazy as the drug bust | 是吗 就像我去年和海岸警卫队一起的 |
[12:35] | I worked there last year with the Coast Guard? | 缉毒行动一样疯狂吗 |
[12:37] | Maybe I should write a memoir. | 或许我应该写个回忆录 |
[12:42] | Okay, I have a practice question for you. | 我有个实践问题问你 |
[12:45] | If an 18-month-old child’s mother | 如果一个18个月大的孩子的妈妈 |
[12:48] | is five days late for her period… | 大姨妈晚了五天 |
[12:58] | I don’t know what comes next in this question. | 我不知道接下来该怎么问 |
[13:00] | I’m trying to tell you that we might be pregnant. | 我想说的是 我可能怀孕了 |
[13:04] | What? | 什么 |
[13:05] | I’m late. | 我姨妈晚了 |
[13:06] | My mom gave me a test, I-I haven’t taken it yet, | 我妈给了我验孕棒 但我还没测 |
[13:08] | I wanted to wait for you. | 我想等你回来 |
[13:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:11] | You’re excited? | 你很兴奋 |
[13:13] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[13:13] | I-I went straight to stress. | 我直接压力山大了 |
[13:15] | With school, and money. | 你在上学 经费紧张 |
[13:18] | Okay. Okay, first, l-let’s take the test. | 没事儿 首先 让我们测一下 |
[13:22] | Is this a… a plus, or a lightning bolt? | 这是个加号 还是个闪电球啊 |
[13:25] | It’s nothing. | 啥都不是 |
[13:26] | My mom’s test was expired. | 我妈给的验孕棒过期了 |
[13:27] | I’ll have to buy one tomorrow. | 我明天得再买个 |
[13:29] | Oh. Kind of a letdown. | 有点失望 |
[13:31] | So, you’d be excited? | 所以 你兴奋吗 |
[13:33] | I mean, it’s sooner than we thought, | 这比我们所想的快些 |
[13:36] | but our family already started earlier than we planned. | 但我们成家也比计划要早啊 |
[13:40] | That’s true. | 不错 |
[13:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:47] | I’m just thinking about a little baby Michael. | 我在想小宝宝迈克尔 |
[13:49] | Or a little baby Jane. | 或者小宝宝简 |
[13:52] | And only two and a half years younger than Mateo, | 只比马特奥小两岁半 |
[13:54] | which is kind of ideal distance for siblings. | 是兄弟姐妹间最完美的间隔 |
[13:58] | And speaking of siblings… | 说到兄弟姐妹 |
[14:01] | So I’m not actually your brother, biologically. | 我不是你的亲弟弟 |
[14:05] | Yes, look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[14:10] | And I understand if this changes things for you. | 我理解这会让你无从适应 |
[14:14] | Raf, stop. | 拉弗 别说了 |
[14:17] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的弟弟 |
[14:19] | A blood test doesn’t change that. | 一个化验改变不了这点 |
[14:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:24] | And I will always have your back. | 我会永远支持你 |
[14:27] | Just like you’ve always had mine. | 就像你永远支持我一样 |
[14:29] | see? This is the kind of sibling love Jane was talking about. | 看到没 这就是简所说的兄妹之情 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | I think this is the perfect time for you to come. | 我觉得这是你来的最佳时机 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. Who is she talking to? | 不 她在和谁打电话 |
[14:41] | No one. I’m telling you, no one is here. | 没谁 我告诉你 这没人 |
[14:44] | Not even the paps know who I am. | 甚至狗仔队也不知道我是谁 |
[14:47] | It’s humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[14:48] | And I’m the one who called them with the hot tip | 我才是那个给他们爆料的人 |
[14:50] | that celebs would be here. | 告诉他们名人会来这 |
[14:53] | You are a brilliant actor, Rogelio. | 你是个杰出的演员 罗格里奥 |
[14:57] | Trust me, everyone in America will know your name very soon. | 相信我 美国的每个人很快都会知道你名字 |
[15:01] | And actually, friends, | 事实上 朋友们 |
[15:02] | this would turn out to be true. | 事实证明 这是真的 |
[15:06] | Then I upped his meds, doubled the dose. | 然后我增大了他的药量 翻了一倍的剂量 |
[15:08] | Now! Now! | 就是现在 就是现在 |
[15:09] | I can’t do this anymore. | 不能再这么做了 |
[15:12] | I don’t want to feel anymore. | 我不想再感到痛苦了 |
[15:15] | Several patients have had side effects. | 好多个病人都有副作用 |
[15:17] | – We could have class action suit on our hands – Wait, what? | -我们手上会有集体诉讼的 -等下 什么 |
[15:21] | Where’s the rest of the scene? | 剩下的场景呢 |
[15:22] | I mean, they cut my penis. | 他们剪掉了我的鸡鸡 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, they cut my penis! | 天呐 他们剪掉了我的鸡鸡 |
[15:28] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[15:30] | You can’t just cut away right in the middle of my… | 你们不能那么剪 正好在我的 |
[15:35] | – Calm down, please. – I will not calm down! | -请冷静点 -我冷静不了 |
[15:38] | They never would have done that to Brad Pitt. | 他们不会那么对布拉德·皮特的 |
[15:40] | And I never would have taken a role in this indie hack movie | 如果我知道他们要通过不露点 |
[15:44] | if I’d known they were going to humiliate me | 来侮辱我的话 |
[15:46] | by not showing my penis. | 我才不会参演这个乱剪的独立电影 |
[15:48] | – Would you stop saying that? – Why should I? | -你能不能别说了 -为啥 |
[15:51] | The movie’s boring, and slow | 这个电影无聊 剧情缓慢 |
[15:53] | and it had one thing going for it: | 有点还值得看 |
[15:55] | my provocative penis. | 那就是我那令人振奋的鸡鸡 |
[15:57] | Penis! Penis, penis, penis! | 鸡鸡 鸡鸡 鸡鸡 鸡鸡 |
[16:00] | I might as well say it, because no one’s ever gonna see it! | 多说说还好 因为没人看得到 |
[16:03] | I get you’re upset. | 我明白你很沮丧 |
[16:05] | But you’re still in the movie. | 但你还在电影里啊 |
[16:07] | In a forgettable part. | 演一个无足轻重的角色 |
[16:08] | – It’ll be okay. – No, it won’t! | -没事儿的 -才不是 |
[16:11] | And you wouldn’t understand because you just want | 你不明白 因为你只想成为 |
[16:13] | to be Bethenny Frankel. | 贝辛妮·弗兰凯 |
[16:15] | But I want to be taken seriously. | 但我想被重视 |
[16:21] | I didn’t get a glimpse of your penis tonight, | 我今晚没看到你的鸡鸡 |
[16:23] | but I did see a big dick. | 但我却看到一个大傻叉 |
[16:29] | – At least you didn’t have to see it. – Yeah, I know. | -至少你不用看 -我知道 |
[16:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | I got my period. | 我大姨妈来了 |
[16:42] | So. No baby. | 所以说 没有怀孕 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:49] | Well, maybe it was for the best, with me in school… | 这也许是最好的 毕竟我还在上课 |
[16:52] | Yeah. And my work stuff in the air. | 不错 我的工作悬而未决 |
[16:55] | I guess I just started to get excited about the idea. | 只不过我刚开始为此感到激动 |
[16:58] | It’s okay. | 没事儿的 |
[17:01] | We have plenty of time. | 我们有很多时间 |
[17:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:05] | Give us a smile. | 来笑一个 |
[17:07] | Look. Petra’s babies are warming up… | 佩特拉的宝宝们笑了 |
[17:10] | to Anezka. | 对阿妮丝卡 |
[17:12] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[17:13] | Oh, I just missed them so much. | 我太想她们了 |
[17:15] | And they missed their Auntie Anezka. | 他们也很想阿妮丝卡阿姨 |
[17:20] | Thank you for letting me see them. | 谢谢你让我看她们 |
[17:22] | I didn’t have much of a choice, once you blackmailed me. | 我没得选啊 毕竟你在威胁我 |
[17:25] | That is something I’d be wanting to be moving on | 我现在不想 |
[17:26] | from talking about. | 再谈这个了 |
[17:31] | Come. Let me try. | 来 让我试试 |
[17:35] | Please. She’s hungry. | 拜托 她饿了 |
[17:49] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:49] | I’m sure they will be warming up to you eventually. | 我确定她们会对你熟悉起来的 |
[17:54] | No? | 不要吗 |
[17:59] | I just passed Anezka in the hallway. | 我刚在走廊里看见了阿妮丝卡 |
[18:00] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[18:03] | She just wants to spend some time with the twins. | 她想看看双胞胎 |
[18:07] | Look, she’s blackmailing us, what was I supposed to do? | 我们有把柄在她手上 我能怎么办 |
[18:08] | If I probate the will, they won’t be able to blackmail us. | 如果我认证了遗嘱 他们就威胁不了我们了 |
[18:12] | No. No, you promised you wouldn’t do that. | 不 你答应过我不会这样做的 |
[18:15] | Raf, please. Let me give my kids what I never had– | 拉弗 拜托 请给我的孩子我没有的 |
[18:18] | financial stability. | 稳定的经济来源 |
[18:22] | The things we do for our kids. | 我们为了宝宝做的事 |
[18:25] | And… our moms. | 以及妈妈们 |
[18:31] | So, Tess. | 苔丝 |
[18:33] | What do you like to do for fun? | 你平时喜欢做什么啊 |
[18:37] | Hey. No, um, phones at the table. | 吃饭时候别玩手机 |
[18:39] | Of course. Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. | 不好意思 我不是有意冒犯的 |
[18:42] | Ah, yes. Teenspeak. | 年轻人的讲法 |
[18:43] | Sorry, allow me to translate. | 请允许我来翻译一下 |
[18:46] | Of course, sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. | 不好意思 我不是有意冒犯的 |
[18:52] | Let’s just zip through the highlights, shall we? | 我们快进到重点吧 |
[18:55] | Pass the salt, please? | 请给我拿一点盐好吗 |
[18:59] | And the pepper. | 还有胡椒粉 |
[19:05] | Cute wallpaper. | 墙纸不错 |
[19:10] | It’s nice you’re so loyal to your family. | 你对家庭如此忠诚真的很好 |
[19:15] | Yeah, we’re really close, but I don’t live at home anymore. | 我们很亲近 不过我现在不住在这 |
[19:18] | I guess Jane still has a rudimentary fluency. | 我想简基本算是对答如流吧 |
[19:20] | Oh, my dad said you lived at home. | 我爸爸说你住在家里 |
[19:22] | I used to, but my husband and I live in Wynwood now. | 以前是的 但现在我和老公住在温伍德 |
[19:25] | – I told you, she moved… – I don’t listen that much to you. | -我告诉过你她搬走了 -我没听见 |
[19:28] | That’s actually a really cool area. | 那地方不错的啊 |
[19:30] | Yeah. We love it. | 是的 我们也很喜欢 |
[19:33] | Uh, the apartment’s small, but we live, like, three blocks | 公寓不大 但我们就住在 |
[19:35] | from the Panther coffee shop on the corner of Sycamore. | 离西科莫转角的潘德咖啡馆三个街区的地方 |
[19:36] | Seriously? I go there with my friends all the time. | 真的吗 我经常和我朋友一起去 |
[19:39] | Their mocha lattes are legit. | 他们的摩卡拿铁超正宗 |
[19:41] | Totally legit. | 非常正点 |
[19:44] | Aw, looks like Tess and Jane are actually bonding a little. | 看起来苔丝和简终于说上话了 |
[19:50] | Also bonding? | 终于说上话的还有 |
[19:51] | So sorry I’m late, I had to put the twins down. | 很抱歉我迟到了 我得照顾双胞胎 |
[19:54] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系的 |
[19:55] | No, no, no. I am under strict instructions | 别别别 我被要求绝对不要让你 |
[19:57] | not to let you touch anything that might be contagious. | 接触到任何可能有传染病风险的东西 |
[20:01] | – Uh, I have the big test tomorrow, so… – Yeah. | -我明天有重要的考试 -听说了 |
[20:05] | So cool, man. | 很好啊 哥们 |
[20:06] | What you’re doing. | 你所做的一切 |
[20:08] | It’s really impressive. | 很不错啊 |
[20:10] | Oh, thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[20:12] | Found Mr. Monkey. | 找到猴子先生啦 |
[20:14] | Good-bye, Mr. Sweetface. I love you. | 再见 笑眯眯先生 我爱你 |
[20:20] | You’re copying Daddy, aren’t you? | 你在学爸爸 是吧 |
[20:22] | He’s copying everything these days. Everything. | 这些天他什么都学 一切 |
[20:25] | You want to be just like Daddy, don’t you? | 你想变得像爸爸一样 对吧 |
[20:28] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[20:32] | Okay. Back to the books for me. | 好了 该回到我的书本上了 |
[20:34] | Uh, speaking of books, do you think it’s weird | 说到书 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[20:36] | that Chloe never responded about my coverage? | 克洛伊还没对我写的东西做任何回应 |
[20:39] | Probably just hasn’t read it yet. | 可能还没来得及读吧 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[20:42] | They must have forgotten something. | 他们一定是忘了什么 |
[20:46] | Jane! | 简 |
[20:48] | I found your house! | 我找到你的房子了 |
[20:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[20:51] | It took me a couple of tries, but whoo-hoo! | 可是让我一顿好找呢 |
[20:54] | P.S., your neighbors are mean. | 还有 你的邻居不怎么样啊 |
[20:56] | Are you drunk? | 你是喝多了吗 |
[20:58] | I’m just a little bit completely trashed. | 我就是感觉有点糟糕 |
[21:00] | Don’t tell my dad. | 别告诉我爸爸 |
[21:02] | I can crash here, right? | 我可以在这过夜吧 |
[21:09] | She won’t let me take her to Bruce’s. | 她不让我带她回布鲁斯那 |
[21:10] | You can’t tell my dad. Please! Okay. | 你不能告诉我爸爸 拜托了 |
[21:13] | – I’ll be nice to you, I swear. – Just sit down. | -我会对你好的 我发誓 -坐下吧 |
[21:14] | You can have sex with him all the time. | 你随时可以和他做爱 |
[21:16] | We’ll get you some water. | 我们给你拿点水吧 |
[21:18] | And maybe some pizza? | 还有披萨好吗 |
[21:21] | I have to call Bruce, right? | 我必须得告诉布鲁斯 是吧 |
[21:23] | Definitely. Just give her a little time to sober up. | 当然 先给她点时间清醒下 |
[21:25] | Okay, I don’t want to mess this up. | 我不想搞砸了 |
[21:26] | This feels like some kind of test. | 这就像是考试啊 |
[21:39] | Ma, she’s gone. | 妈妈 她跑了 |
[21:42] | What? | 什么 |
[21:44] | She can’t get far on foot– she’s wasted. | 她不会走远的 她喝醉了 |
[21:46] | My bike is missing. | 我的自行车不见了 |
[21:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:56] | A bike bell. | 车铃 |
[22:03] | I’ve got eyes on her! | 我看到她了 |
[22:04] | Riding northwest on Parker. | 在帕克街上向西北方向去了 |
[22:07] | Oh, oh… I can’t keep up! | 我追不上了 |
[22:10] | She’s making a right on 26th. | 在26街那右转了 |
[22:12] | Copy. | 收到 |
[22:14] | I’ve got eyes on her. I’ve got eyes on her! | 我看到她了 看到了 |
[22:18] | I lost eyes. | 我又看不到了 |
[22:19] | She turning down Evans. Evans! | 她转去埃文斯街了 埃文斯 |
[22:38] | Enough, I get it, Barry. | 够了 我知道了 巴里 |
[22:41] | I screwed up. It’s everywhere. | 我搞砸了 现在到处都是 |
[22:44] | TMZ, Perez, Lenny Letter. | TMZ网站 佩雷斯网 蕾妮信网站 |
[22:46] | It’s gone viral. | 就像病毒一样传播开了 |
[22:47] | I did say America would know his name. | 我是说过全美都会知道他的名字的 |
[22:50] | Well, you’re my agent, can you fix it? | 你是我的经理人 你能解决吗 |
[22:52] | You will never understand me | 你永远都不会懂我 |
[22:53] | because you just want to be Bethenny Frankel | 因为你只想成为贝辛妮·弗兰凯第二 |
[22:55] | and I want to be taken seriously. | 我想被人认真对待 |
[22:57] | This behavior… | 她这么做 |
[22:58] | I’m just so angry. | 我真的太生气了 |
[23:01] | I’m taking away her cell, she is not leaving the house. | 我要没收她的手机 也休想踏出房门半步 |
[23:04] | Or… maybe go the talk route? | 或者试试跟孩子促膝长谈 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry, it’s not my place. | 抱歉 这不是我的地盘 |
[23:10] | No, I want to know what you think. | 不 我想了解你的想法 |
[23:13] | I think she’s a good kid who went somewhere safe. | 我觉得她是个待在安全地方的好孩子 |
[23:17] | Which is kind of responsible. | 这也是负责任的一种体现 |
[23:18] | I mean, much more responsible than I was. | 显然比我当年负责多了 |
[23:23] | And this stuff is gonna happen. | 这种事情是肯定的 |
[23:25] | So you want to be someone she can talk to, | 你想要成为她可以敞开心扉的对象 |
[23:28] | not run away from. | 而不是避之不及的家长 |
[23:30] | It should be noted that Tess was awake, | 要说明一下的是 苔丝没有睡着 |
[23:33] | which Xo knew. | 希尔对此心知肚明 |
[23:41] | I left my pictures here. | 我把照片放在这里了 |
[23:43] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[23:46] | Dad, are you all right? | 你没事吧 爸 |
[23:48] | Did you see the Internet? | 你在网上没看到吗 |
[23:49] | Penis! Penis! Penis! Penis! | 大雕 大雕 大雕 大雕 |
[23:52] | No, we haven’t. What’s going on? | 我没看啊 到底发生了什么 |
[23:55] | It was awful, the way I yelled… | 真的特别糟糕 我大喊 |
[23:58] | “Penis” a hundred times? | 口中不停高呼大雕吗 |
[23:59] | …at Darci. | 冲着德斯发火 |
[24:01] | I just blew up at her | 我跟她大发脾气 |
[24:03] | and said hurtful things. | 说了很多伤人的话 |
[24:05] | And-and I’m calling to apologize, | 我打电话过去道歉 |
[24:07] | but she won’t answer, and I don’t blame her. | 她不接 我也不怪她 |
[24:12] | What you need, my friend, | 我的朋友 你需要的 |
[24:13] | is a big gesture to win her back. | 就是要采取大动作 重新赢得她的信任 |
[24:15] | When I was winning over Jane, | 想当年我刚和简在一起的时候 |
[24:17] | I karaoked, I whittled her a giraffe. | 我唱了卡拉OK 还给她削了一头长颈鹿 |
[24:20] | Oh, remember when you helped me build that | 还记得你帮我在医院病房 |
[24:22] | awesome honeymoon suite in the hospital bed? | 布置的那个温馨浪漫的蜜月套房吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah, that all feels small and low-impact. | 记得 我感觉那玩意又小又不结实 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:28] | Well, I’m sure you’ll think of something | 我敢肯定你能想出 |
[24:30] | that’s just the right size. | 尺寸合适的东西 |
[24:33] | Now what I’m going to do | 好了 我现在要 |
[24:34] | with these 250 | 怎么处理这两百五十张 |
[24:36] | 8×10 glossies? | 8乘以10的靓丽照片呢 |
[24:39] | Where are my pictures? | 我的照片去哪了 |
[24:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[24:43] | This is my manuscript and my coverage to Chloe. | 这是我的原稿和给克洛伊写的新闻报道 |
[24:44] | I thought you already dropped that off. | 我以为你已经交稿了 |
[24:45] | I did. | 我确实交了 |
[24:47] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[24:49] | Alice! Hi, I-it’s Jane Villanueva. | 爱丽丝 是我 简·维兰纽瓦 |
[24:51] | Jane, what happened? | 发生什么事了 简 |
[24:52] | Why’d you flake on the coverage? | 为什么你还没交稿 |
[24:53] | That’s why I’m calling– I didn’t. | 我就是为这事才给你打电话的 我没有 |
[24:55] | I actually dropped off the wrong envelope, | 我当时拿错信封了 |
[24:58] | which may have contained some… other pictures. | 我给你的那个里面装了很多 别的照片 |
[25:02] | Oh, my God, the weird naked guy? | 我的天哪 那个诡异的裸男吗 |
[25:05] | I can bring the coverage over in, like, 20 minutes. | 我可以在二十分钟后把报道送到你手上 |
[25:07] | Sorry, Chloe’s not big into second chances. | 抱歉 克洛伊不喜欢给人第二次机会 |
[25:09] | She’s interviewing other candidates. | 她在面试其他候选人 |
[25:13] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:14] | Looks like isn’t the only one | 看来简不是唯一一个 |
[25:16] | getting bad news. | 收到坏消息的人 |
[25:17] | Rafael, what happened? | 怎么了 拉斐尔 |
[25:19] | That was my lawyer. | 刚刚是我律师打来的电话 |
[25:22] | The plea deal is off the table. | 认罪协议已经没的谈了 |
[25:26] | Apparently there’s a lot of scrutiny– | 显然他们查的很严 |
[25:28] | rich guys being treated differently. | 有钱人会被区别对待什么的 |
[25:30] | And my family is high-profile, | 我们家挺出名的 |
[25:32] | so the mayor wants | 所以市长想拿我开刀 |
[25:33] | to show he’s tough on white-collar crime. | 向大众展示他对白领犯罪绝不姑息的强硬态度 |
[25:36] | Okay, so you fight back. | 所以你要反击 |
[25:39] | If I do that, everyone in my life will be subpoenaed, | 如果我那样做 跟我扯上关系的人都要 |
[25:42] | interrogated and dragged through the mud. | 被法院传唤 盘问 诋毁 |
[25:44] | What’s the alternative? I don’t know. | 还有什么别的办法吗 我不知道 |
[25:47] | I could plead guilty. | 我可以认罪 |
[25:48] | And what? You pay a fine? | 然后呢 你要交罚款吗 |
[25:51] | No. | 不 |
[25:53] | I’d go to jail. | 我要坐牢 |
[25:56] | With good behavior, I could be out in… | 老老实实服刑 然后大概 |
[26:01] | I don’t know, nine months? | 大概九个月之后就能重获自由了 |
[26:02] | Wait, stop, no. | 慢着 这样不行 |
[26:05] | Rafael, you’re not going to jail. | 拉斐尔 你不能坐牢 |
[26:07] | Okay? You’re gonna get a great lawyer. | 得给你找个更好的律师 |
[26:09] | I mean, I-I was framed for murder, and we figured it out. | 我曾被诬陷谋杀 最终还是真相大白了 |
[26:12] | There’s a sentence you don’t hear every day. | 有句话 你应该不会经常听到 |
[26:14] | But I did it. | 但确实是我干的 |
[26:17] | – I lied. – No. | -我撒谎了 -不行 |
[26:18] | I reject your defeat. | 我拒绝接受你的认输 |
[26:20] | Look, no, what you need to do now is you need to go upstairs, | 你现在就该上楼 |
[26:22] | collect all your files, | 把所有的文件 日历 |
[26:24] | calendars, uh, relevant e-mails. | 还有相关电邮 都收集起来 |
[26:25] | Anything that can help and-and we’ll come up with something. | 凡是能帮得上忙的 我们一起想办法 |
[26:27] | Petra, Petra… | 佩特拉 佩特拉 |
[26:28] | No, I need you! | 不 我需要你 |
[26:30] | Rafael, there are two little girls who need you. | 拉斐尔 还有两个小女孩需要你 |
[26:31] | They need role models! | 她们成长路上需要榜样的力量 |
[26:33] | Mateo is copying everything that I’m doing. | 马特奥会模仿我的一言一行 |
[26:36] | Everything. | 原模原样地模仿 |
[26:37] | And I have to look at that. | 我必须要考虑这点 |
[26:38] | What am I teaching my kids? | 我到底教了些什么给我的孩子们 |
[26:39] | – They don’t know. – They will. | -他们现在不知道 -但总有一天会懂的 |
[26:41] | At some point, they will. | 在某种情况下 早晚会明白的 |
[26:42] | Just like I knew everything that my dad | 我十分清楚父亲或意米利奥 |
[26:45] | or Emilio was doing, and I just, | 在做什么 而且 |
[26:48] | I want to be someone that they are proud of. | 我想成为他们可以引以为豪的人 |
[26:54] | I can’t do it alone. | 仅凭我自己的力量是做不到的 |
[26:55] | You’ll have help. | 有人能帮得上你 |
[26:56] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[27:00] | Great, now I’ve upset her. | 太好了 我把孩子都弄哭了 |
[27:02] | Turn on the mobile. | 打开旋转玩具就好 |
[27:03] | She likes it. | 她喜欢 |
[27:15] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:16] | Yeah, yeah, it just… | 是的 是的 不过 |
[27:17] | it feels weird to be out, not studying. | 没有学习 一起出来感觉很奇怪 |
[27:22] | The night before a big test, | 大考前夜 |
[27:23] | you know everything you’re gonna know. | 所有需要掌握的知识都已经烂熟于心了 |
[27:25] | And you need to relax, hmm? | 你需要放松一下 明白吗 |
[27:27] | And this place is good for your nerves, right? | 这个地方有利于缓解你紧张的情绪 对吧 |
[27:29] | It definitely was. | 肯定没问题 |
[27:31] | You know, that night is the last time | 还记得上次咱们在这里的情景 |
[27:33] | I had seen you this nervous. | 之后我就没见你这么紧张过 |
[27:41] | So, um, do you like roller coasters? | 你喜欢过山车吗 |
[27:45] | Yep, still do. | 是的 依然喜欢 |
[27:46] | You asked me that in the car. | 你刚刚在车里已经问过我一次了 |
[27:51] | Wristbands or tickets? | 买腕带还是门票 |
[27:52] | Uh… I wonder… | 我在想 |
[27:54] | – Let’s go over there first. – Okay. | -我们从那边开始吧 -好嘞 |
[27:57] | I dragged you here first. | 是我先把你拉过来的 |
[27:58] | Oh, I remember. | 我记着呢 |
[28:02] | Here, grab the handle. | 握住手柄 |
[28:03] | We can see how compatible we are. | 看看咱们的般配程度有多高 |
[28:08] | We made the heart glow. | 我们点亮了那颗心 |
[28:09] | Cool. | 有意思 |
[28:11] | We should do the wristbands then, | 那我们应该用手环 |
[28:12] | so we can ride as many times as we want. | 这样就可以想坐多少次玩多少次 |
[28:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:20] | Go. | 走 |
[28:24] | And it’s not working. | 没反应 |
[28:25] | Who cares? We don’t need some creepy old machine | 谁在乎 我们不需要什么奇怪的老机器 |
[28:28] | to tell us that we’re in love. | 告诉我们我们相爱 |
[28:34] | Hey, do you have any more singles? | 你还有零币吗 |
[28:36] | Ah, the photo booth. | 大头贴 |
[28:38] | A time-honored make-out zone. | 由来已久的亲热区 |
[28:43] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[28:53] | Wait, I think it’s over now. | 等等 我想已经拍完了 |
[28:55] | I know, but I’m not done. | 我知道 但我还没完 |
[29:02] | They’re… | 这些照片… |
[29:04] | cute. | 很可爱 |
[29:05] | They’re porn! | 这是A片 |
[29:06] | Who needs a busted love tester | 谁需要破烂的爱情测试机 |
[29:08] | when you have visual proof? | 我们有直观证据 |
[29:10] | I give you exhibit A. | 我给了你证据甲 |
[29:11] | Yes, preach, lawyer. | 好的 律师嘴真快 |
[29:13] | Feeling better about your test? | 对你的考试感觉好点了吗 |
[29:15] | I was until you reminded me about it. | 之前很好 直到你提醒我这事 |
[29:18] | So let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[29:20] | You remember. | 你记得 |
[29:21] | Everything, exactly. | 一切 全都记得 |
[29:32] | Okay, what’s going on with you? | 好了 你怎么回事 |
[29:36] | I’m nervous. | 我紧张 |
[29:43] | You’ve got nothing to be nervous about. | 你没什么好紧张的 |
[29:45] | You crushed those practice tests. | 模拟考试你全都通过 |
[29:46] | You’ve got this. | 你准备好了 |
[29:47] | I do feel prepared. | 我确实感觉准备好了 |
[29:50] | I just want to do well. | 我只是想做得漂亮 |
[29:52] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[30:00] | I… I want… | 我想 |
[30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[30:04] | Well, these last last, these last few weeks have been great. | 过去的 过去的几周很棒 |
[30:07] | I agree. | 同意 |
[30:08] | And I just want you to know that I’m not… | 我只想让你知道我没有… |
[30:13] | …dating anyone else. | 和别人约会 |
[30:14] | And I know you’re still seeing Sam… | 我知道你还在和萨姆约会 |
[30:16] | – Michael. – No, it-it’s fine, it’s totally fine. | -迈克尔 -不 没事 没关系 |
[30:18] | I just want you to know that, for me, | 我只想让你知道 对我来说 |
[30:20] | that’s not, uh… that’s not where I’m at. | 那不是 我不是那样 |
[30:22] | And I just want to be with you, | 我只想和你在一起 |
[30:24] | and I just want you to be aware. | 我只想你知道这一点 |
[30:27] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[30:30] | I haven’t seen Sam since you kissed me two weeks ago. | 自从两周前你吻我之后我就没和萨姆约会了 |
[30:32] | Ah, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[30:35] | I only want to be with you, too. | 我也只想和你在一起 |
[30:49] | It’d be fun to take Mateo here. | 要是带马特奥来就好玩了 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:52] | And it was fun thinking about baby number two. | 想想第二个宝宝也很好玩 |
[30:55] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[30:58] | I was actually thinking | 我真的在考虑 |
[30:59] | maybe we should move up our time line. | 或许我们应该推进时间线 |
[31:01] | To what? | 做什么 |
[31:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:04] | I just want to be open to things changing. | 我只想拥抱变化 |
[31:19] | I just want to stay up here with you. | 我只想在这里和你在一起 |
[31:21] | I don’t want to go back down. | 我不想下去 |
[31:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:26] | Me three. | 我也是 |
[31:32] | All right. What comes up must come down. | 好的 来了总得走 |
[31:36] | Over there is where part of that amazing memoir took place. | 那里就发生了那个美妙回忆录中的一些故事 |
[31:39] | When the author was 14 years old, | 作者十四岁的时候 |
[31:41] | she would swim from island to island | 她会从一个岛游到另一个岛 |
[31:43] | to escape her crazy home life. | 逃离她疯狂的家庭生活 |
[31:46] | Well, not island to island, but-but, hmm. | 不会从一个岛到另一个岛 但是 |
[31:49] | No, she did. | 不 她就是 |
[31:50] | No, that’s impossible. There are jetties | 不可能 水下有突堤 |
[31:52] | just under the water that you can’t see. | 你看不到 |
[31:53] | I remember, during our drug bust, | 我记得 在我们的缉毒行动中 |
[31:55] | our boats had to go around. | 我们的船不得不四处转 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:59] | I guess the author just embellished a little, | 我猜作者美化了一点 |
[32:01] | for artistic effect. | 为了艺术效果 |
[32:02] | No, you can’t embellish a non-fiction memoir. | 不 不可以美化非虚构回忆录 |
[32:04] | It has to be true. | 必须是真的 |
[32:06] | Well, it’s not. | 不是 |
[32:10] | Then the girl’s… | 那么那个女孩 |
[32:11] | An unreliable narrator. | 是个不可靠的叙述者 |
[32:13] | …A fraud! | 是个骗子 |
[32:16] | And you’re a genius. | 而你是天才 |
[32:42] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[32:51] | Elsa, come on, I’m your mommy! | 艾莎 拜托 我是你妈妈 |
[32:54] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[33:00] | It’s nerves. | 紧张 |
[33:01] | Fine, but if you’re not feeling better after the test, | 好吧 如果你对考试感觉没有好点 |
[33:03] | I’m taking you to the doctor, end of story. | 我就要带你去看医生 就这样 |
[33:05] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[33:08] | No way. | 不可能 |
[33:10] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪找到的 |
[33:12] | eBay. | 易趣网 |
[33:13] | Inside is crackers, an apple, antacid. | 里面是饼干 苹果 抗酸剂 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:18] | And good luck with Chloe. | 祝克洛伊的事好运 |
[33:19] | Thank you for helping me do the research last night. | 谢谢你昨天帮我查资料 |
[33:21] | And thank you for what happened after. | 之后的事谢谢你 |
[33:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:25] | I love you, too. Mwah. | 我也爱你 |
[33:27] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[33:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:29] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[33:31] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[33:34] | And friends, it should be noted | 朋友们 应当注意的是 |
[33:35] | that Jane would play this moment over and over, | 简会不断回放这一刻 |
[33:39] | until it became a memory. | 直到变成回忆 |
[33:43] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[33:44] | And therefore, unreliable. | 因此 不可靠 |
[33:46] | It’s filled with gross exaggerations and flat-out lies, | 充满了夸张和谎言 |
[33:49] | and I know you don’t want to hire me, and that’s fine, | 我知道你不想雇我 没关系 |
[33:52] | but you can’t publish this book. | 但你不能出版这本书 |
[33:59] | Bravo. You passed the test. | 好极了 你通过测验了 |
[34:02] | I’m here to take the test. | 我来参加考试 |
[34:03] | Sign in here, put your cell phone in the bin. | 在这儿签到 把手机放到箱子里 |
[34:05] | People cheat. Lie. | 人们背叛 欺骗 |
[34:08] | So I have to be vigilant. | 所以我必须保持警惕 |
[34:10] | Make sure the people I hire are vigilant. | 确保我雇的人警惕 |
[34:13] | I’d written you off, but you’re the only applicant | 我已经勾掉你了 但你是唯一 |
[34:15] | that figured it out. | 发现的人 |
[34:16] | So the job’s yours if you want it. | 所以愿意的话这份工作是你的了 |
[34:19] | Do you really want to work for someone | 你真的想为这样考验你的人 |
[34:20] | who tests you like that? | 工作吗 |
[34:21] | Of course I want the job! | 我当然想要这份工作 |
[34:23] | Then again, Jane does love tests. | 并且 简喜欢考验 |
[34:26] | Michael, on the other hand… | 另一方面 迈克尔… |
[34:28] | 迈克尔·科尔德罗 这个家伙 我爱你 | |
[34:37] | Oh, sorry! Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[34:39] | I just got a new job and it feels like a dream! | 我刚得到了一份新工作 就像做梦一样 |
[34:44] | Want to try? | 想试试吗 |
[34:45] | You want to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[34:49] | I let you sleep. | 我让你睡觉 |
[34:51] | You had so much on your mind. | 你脑子里事太多了 |
[34:53] | Oh, Mateo’s still sleeping, too. | 马特奥也还在睡 |
[34:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:56] | Are the nannies here? | 保姆来了吗 |
[34:57] | No. I did it. | 不 是我做的 |
[34:59] | I-I got them back to sleep last night, | 我昨晚哄她们入睡 |
[35:01] | and then up this morning, | 然后今天早上起来 |
[35:02] | and I changed their disgusting diapers, | 我给她们换了脏兮兮的尿布 |
[35:04] | and I dressed them and you’re right. | 还给她们穿了衣服 你是对的 |
[35:07] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[35:09] | So… | 所以… |
[35:11] | whatever you want to do, | 不论你想做什么 |
[35:14] | you do. | 你都去做吧 |
[35:17] | I want a clean slate. | 我想要重新开始 |
[35:19] | I don’t want this hanging over my head anymore. | 我不想脑袋里再想着这件事 |
[35:27] | So, jail? | 所以去监狱吗 |
[35:28] | It’s only nine months. | 只有九个月 |
[35:30] | And then I get to start over. | 然后我就能重新开始 |
[35:32] | Well, I can handle things here. | 我能处理好家里的事 |
[35:39] | Which would prove to be true, for the record. | 事实证明这会是真的 |
[35:41] | But we’re not there yet. | 但是我们还不能下定论 |
[35:43] | Raf. | 拉弗 |
[35:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:45] | I… I just wanted you to meet Eileen. | 我 我想让你认识一下艾琳 |
[35:48] | We’ve been dating for the last three months, so I thought | 我们已经交往了三个月 所以我想 |
[35:50] | you two should meet each other. | 你们两个应该认识一下 |
[35:52] | Eileen. Who’s Eileen? | 艾琳 谁是艾琳 |
[35:53] | I have heard so many wonderful things about you, Rafael. | 我听说了你很多趣事 拉斐尔 |
[36:04] | What’s going on, can’t… can’t we come in? | 怎么了 我们不能进去吗 |
[36:06] | Right. Uh, no. | 没错 不 |
[36:07] | Oh, I’m sensing some negative energy. | 我感觉到某种负能量 |
[36:11] | I’m an empath. | 我是名移情者 |
[36:13] | A guru. | 一位上师 |
[36:14] | Oh, honey. You know I don’t like that word. | 亲爱的 你知道我不喜欢这个词 |
[36:16] | I’m more of a guide. | 我更像个向导 |
[36:18] | Eileen, it is really nice to meet you, | 艾琳 见到你很高兴 |
[36:21] | but here’s the thing. | 但是事情是这样的 |
[36:23] | If you want to be in my sister’s life, or mine, | 如果你想进入我姐姐的生活 或者我的生活 |
[36:26] | we need to do some medical tests. | 我们需要做一些医学检测 |
[36:28] | – Are you freaking kidding me? – Your last girlfriend | -你他妈在逗我吗 -你上一个女朋友 |
[36:30] | – was a criminal with a fake face. – Oh, my God. | -是一个带着虚伪面具的罪犯 -我的天 |
[36:32] | hon, it’s okay. We have nothing to hide. | 亲爱的 没事 我们没什么需要隐瞒的 |
[36:33] | What kind of tests? | 哪种检测 |
[36:34] | Blood test, | 血液检测 |
[36:35] | uh, X ray, DNA, MRI | X射线 DNA 磁共振成像 |
[36:37] | and whatever else the doctor recommends to rule out | 还有医生建议的任何 |
[36:40] | any plastic surgery. | 能排除做过整形手术的检测 |
[36:41] | You got it, friend. | 没问题 朋友 |
[36:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Her ex killed my dad. | 她的前任杀了我父亲 |
[36:51] | I know. But that’s only if you believe that death is finite. | 我知道 你相信死亡是有限的 |
[36:57] | I do, so… | 我相信 所以… |
[36:59] | Well, that went well. | 进展得很顺利 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:13] | You do realize, | 你真的清楚 |
[37:13] | when you pass this medical exam, | 当你做完这个医学测试 |
[37:15] | you leave the country. For good. | 你要离开国内 永远 |
[37:17] | Yep. For ten million bucks, I can do that. | 好的 为了一千万美元 我能做到 |
[37:20] | You’d better. | 你最好说到做到 |
[37:24] | Or I will have you killed, make no mistake. | 不然我会杀了你 毫无疑问 |
[37:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:30] | Let me talk to you for a second. | 让我跟你谈谈 |
[37:34] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你在做什么 |
[37:36] | I can’t even make threats anymore? | 我甚至都不能威胁一下了吗 |
[37:38] | We talked about this. | 我们聊过这个问题 |
[37:39] | It’s just words. | 只是口头上威胁一下 |
[37:40] | She has to be scared. Relax. | 她必须感到害怕 放轻松 |
[37:42] | Okay, ladies. I’m gonna go hit the shower. | 好了 女士们 我要去洗个澡 |
[37:44] | I got some medical exams to pass. | 我还有一些医学检测要做 |
[37:49] | Oh, baby. We are so close. | 宝贝 我们快成功了 |
[37:50] | We’re gonna get back to normal. Go to family functions. | 我们会重新回到正轨 过一家人的日子 |
[37:53] | We can take walks along the beach, it’s gonna be… | 我们可以去海滩散步 那一定会… |
[37:55] | But again, | 但是再次强调 |
[37:56] | we’re not there yet. | 我们还不能轻易下定论 |
[37:57] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[37:59] | Here. You can open your eyes now. | 这里 现在你可以睁开眼睛了 |
[38:03] | 维嘉-法克特 媒人终于遇到了自己的另一半 | |
[38:04] | You’re doing it? | 你做的 |
[38:05] | Brad Pitt started out dressed as a chicken | 布拉德·皮特最初装扮成鸡的摸样 |
[38:07] | handing out coupons on Hollywood Boulevard. | 在好莱坞大道上发传单 |
[38:10] | Who says I can’t make a pit stop in reality TV | 谁说我不能在真人秀电视节目里缓冲一下 |
[38:12] | on my way to super stardom? | 作为我成为超级明星的跳板呢 |
[38:21] | So we’re gonna have to do this for the cameras again. | 我们要在镜头前再做一次 |
[38:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:25] | I can’t wait… | 我迫不及待… |
[38:26] | To actually stop waitressing. | 真正结束服务生的工作 |
[38:29] | Move on to the next phase, you know? | 继续到下一阶段 |
[38:32] | Publishing. | 出版行业 |
[38:33] | And then hopefully, published. | 然后顺利的话 成功出版 |
[38:40] | Speaking of the next phases, | 说到下一阶段 |
[38:42] | Tess and I had, kind of, like a breakthrough this morning. | 苔丝和我 今天早上有一个突破性进展 |
[38:46] | And Bruce and I were talking and… | 布鲁斯和我聊着聊着… |
[38:51] | well, we might move in at some point. | 我们也许某个时候会同居 |
[38:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:54] | I mean, not, like, right away, | 不是立刻 |
[38:56] | but in, like, in six months? | 但是 在六个月之内 |
[38:58] | That’s what we’d be looking to do. | 那是我们所希望的 |
[38:59] | And then there was one. | 然后就留下她一个人 |
[39:03] | I know, it’s a lot to think about, Ma. | 我知道 信息量很大 妈妈 |
[39:06] | T-That’s why I’m mentioning it now, | 这也是为什么我要现在说 |
[39:08] | while it’s still far away. | 因为还剩下很长时间 |
[39:18] | They lived happily ever after. | 他们从此以后幸福地生活着 |
[39:20] | The end. | 全剧终 |
[39:22] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[39:23] | Is Michael almost done with his test, Mateo? | 迈克尔考完了吗 马特奥 |
[39:42] | And friends, | 朋友 |
[39:43] | I did say Michael would love Jane | 我确实说过迈克尔会爱简 |
[39:46] | until his dying breath. | 直到他最后一口气 |
[39:48] | He’s not breathing! | 他不能呼吸了 |
[39:49] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[39:58] | Your husband’s death was ultimately the result | 你丈夫的死最终断定为 |
[40:00] | of his gunshot wound. | 他的枪伤所致 |
[40:01] | His blood pressure spiked… | 他的血压骤升… |
[40:03] | aortic dissection… | 主动脉壁夹层… |
[40:05] | We’re so sorry. | 我们非常抱歉 |
[40:14] | Jane, Jane, Jane. | 简 简 简 |
[40:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:21] | Which unfortunately, | 很不幸的是 |
[40:23] | brings us to the end of Part Two. | 这就是第二部分的结尾 |
[40:53] | Mateo, hurry up! | 马特奥 快点 |
[40:55] | I’m ready, Mom. | 我准备好了 妈妈 |
[40:58] | Shoes. | 鞋子 |
[40:58] | Come on, sweetie. We don’t want to be late for the wedding. | 拜托 亲爱的 我们可不想赶不上婚礼 |
[41:01] | So… yeah. | 所以… 是的 |
[41:03] | We’ve got a lot to catch up on. | 我们需要补上很多信息 |