时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, people, lots coming up. | 大家好 发生了很多事 |
[00:02] | As you know, Michael died. | 正如你们所知 迈克尔去世了 |
[00:04] | And three years later, well, it was still really hard. | 三年过去了 简依然很难面对这件事 |
[00:07] | Also hard, Jane’s nightmare boss, Chloe. | 同样难以面对的还有简的变态老板克洛伊 |
[00:10] | But guess what? She just got some amazing news. | 但你们知道吗 她刚收到了一个好消息 |
[00:13] | A publisher wants to buy my novel about Michael. | 一家出版社愿意买下我关于迈克尔的小说 |
[00:15] | Go, Jane! | 加油 简 |
[00:17] | And as for her parents, | 关于她的父母 |
[00:19] | well, things were looking up for them, too. | 也有新发展 |
[00:21] | See, they’d been estranged for the past two years, | 过去两年中他们形同陌路 |
[00:23] | because of how Xo was portrayed on Rogelio’s reality show, | 因为希尔在罗格里奥的真人秀中被黑得很惨 |
[00:26] | The De La Vega-Factor Factor. | 德拉维加真人秀 |
[00:28] | That’s right. She was known as the evil ex. | 没错 她被塑造成典型的恶前任 |
[00:31] | But Rogelio convinced her he knew nothing about that. | 但罗格里奥让她相信他真的一无所知 |
[00:34] | So they were trying to move past it. | 所以他们打算不计前嫌了 |
[00:35] | Also moving forward, Jane’s baby daddy, Rafael. | 不计过往的还有 简孩子的爸爸拉斐尔 |
[00:39] | See, he went to prison and came back all Zen. | 他进了监狱 出来后整个人都变得禅意了 |
[00:42] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[00:43] | And he had a new girlfriend, Abbey, | 他还交了新女友 艾比 |
[00:45] | a super sweet greeting card designer. | 一个非常甜美的贺卡设计师 |
[00:47] | And as for his other baby mama, Petra, | 还有另一位孩子妈 佩特拉 |
[00:49] | well, she had rebranded the Marbella | 她重新打造了玛贝拉 |
[00:51] | and turned it into a kids’ hotel. | 将其改为了一家儿童酒店 |
[00:53] | And she had a new beau, too: Chuck Chesser, | 她也有了新对象 恰克·切斯 |
[00:56] | the owner of the Fairwick Hotel next door. | 隔壁法维克宾馆的主人 |
[00:58] | And she wanted to keep the relationship under wraps, | 她想让这段关系一直保持地下状态 |
[01:01] | but alas, nothing stays buried around here. | 但是 没有什么能永远被掩埋 |
[01:04] | Which is where we left off. | 故事发展到了这里 |
[01:11] | Afterwards, after Michael, | 在迈克尔去世后 |
[01:13] | there were times when reality felt overwhelming and… | 很多次现实都压得人喘不过气来 |
[01:17] | well, let’s have Jane tell us. | 还是让简来告诉大家吧 |
[01:20] | And my heart is racing, I’m sweating, | 我心跳超快 满身大汗 |
[01:24] | everything looks and sounds far away. | 好像周围的一切都离我很远 |
[01:30] | It’s like I’m dying. | 好像我在死去 |
[01:32] | Yeah, that’s definitely a panic attack. | 这显然是惊慌发作 |
[01:34] | And I can give you some tools. | 我给你一些方法吧 |
[01:36] | Yes. Please, yes. | 好啊 拜托了 |
[01:39] | First, take a deep breath, | 首先 深呼吸 |
[01:41] | put your hand on your heart and give yourself a reality check. | 把手放在胸口 让自己看到现实 |
[01:44] | Remind yourself that you are not dying | 提醒自己没有死 |
[01:47] | and that this is just a physical sensation that will pass. | 这种身体状况一会就会好的 |
[01:50] | Then go through a checklist to figure out the trigger. | 然后去排查是什么导致了惊慌发作 |
[01:53] | HALT. | 停一停【】 |
[01:55] | Are you hungry, angry, lonely or tired? | 你饿吗 生气吗 孤独吗 还是太累了 |
[02:00] | Usually all four. | 通常四种都有 |
[02:02] | Try to figure out which is strongest, and then keep breathing. | 找出来哪个最严重 然后一直深呼吸 |
[02:06] | And when the panic attack passes, address the underlying trigger. | 发作过去后 找到深层次的诱因 |
[02:10] | Okay, I’ll give it a try. | 好 我会试试看的 |
[02:18] | I feel really bad, so terrible. | 我感觉这样说不太好 真的很不好 |
[02:21] | Go on. | 继续说啊 |
[02:23] | I think I’m ready to stop therapy. | 我觉得是时候停止治疗了 |
[02:26] | Ah, the awkward therapy breakup. | 有点尴尬的治疗结束语啊 |
[02:28] | Who hasn’t been there? | 谁都经历过这个 |
[02:29] | That’s great, Jane. | 太好了 简 |
[02:31] | It means we’ve made real progress. | 这意味着我们真的有进步了 |
[02:33] | Hmm, mine was much more awkward. | 我的那次比这个尴尬多了 |
[02:34] | You have been so helpful. | 你帮了我很大的忙 |
[02:35] | Then again, I led with expensive. | 当然了 我是觉得太花钱了 |
[02:37] | And I will take everything I learned with me. | 我会记住所有我学到的东西 |
[02:40] | Which she did, for the record. | 这倒是真的 |
[02:44] | Especially that deep breathing technique. | 特别是深呼吸的办法 |
[02:46] | Why did you cancel my therapist? | 你为什么取消了我的治疗 |
[02:49] | Are you an idiot? | 你是傻逼吗 |
[02:50] | Not for panic attacks, but for panic-inducing bosses. | 不是因为惊慌 而是因为那令人惊慌的老板 |
[02:53] | I canceled your appointment | 我取消了你的预约 |
[02:54] | because you texted me late last night asking me to cancel it. | 因为你昨晚给我发短信说要取消啊 |
[02:57] | Well, you should have known | 那你应该明白 |
[02:58] | that if I’m texting you late at night about my therapist, | 如果我大晚上告诉你取消治疗 |
[03:01] | I really need my therapist. | 正说明我非常需要治疗啊 |
[03:08] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[03:10] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:11] | Jane just got a book deal. | 简刚刚拿到了书的签约 |
[03:12] | Why is she still working for this demon? | 为什么她还要给这个女魔头工作 |
[03:15] | And my latte is cold! | 还有我的拿铁都冷了 |
[03:17] | Well, at least it’s cold. | 还好它是冷的 |
[03:23] | Screw it, I’m going to be optimistic! | 不能这样 我们要乐观一点 |
[03:35] | I don’t know how you don’t quit that job 15 times a day. | 我要是你一天能辞职十五次 |
[03:37] | I haven’t gotten the official offer for my book deal yet. | 我还没拿到书约的正式通知 |
[03:40] | I need to know what number I’m working with | 我得知道我能拿到多少钱 |
[03:41] | before I give them my notice. | 才能辞职 |
[03:42] | I think you’re being completely reasonable. | 我觉得你说得很有道理 |
[03:45] | Oh, my bad. I actually forgot she was there. | 是我的错 我完全忘了她在那 |
[03:48] | Thanks, lady. See? | 谢谢 女士 看到了吗 |
[03:50] | No, do not gang up on me. | 别拉帮结伙反对我啊 |
[03:52] | We’re not. She’s just right. | 我们没有 她说的真的是对的 |
[03:53] | Anyway, I got to run. My Something Borrowed, | 我得走了 我的”一点借来的 一点蓝的”规矩 |
[03:55] | Something Blue line just came in Something Turquoise. | 简直快变成”一点天蓝色的”了 |
[03:58] | Hey, what’s wrong with turquoise? | 天蓝色怎么了 |
[03:59] | I love turquoise. | 我喜欢天蓝色 |
[04:00] | – Love you. – I love you. | -爱你 – 我爱你 |
[04:02] | I know, right? They’re already at “I love you.” | 我知道 他们已经说”我爱你”了 |
[04:05] | That’s major. | 那很关键的 |
[04:06] | We had a reservation. | 我们已经预订位置了 |
[04:07] | I know and I’m sorry, but we’re backed up, | 真的非常抱歉 但位置都满了 |
[04:09] | and it’s currently an hour wait. | 现在要排一小时才有位 |
[04:11] | This is unacceptable. | 我们不能接受 |
[04:19] | If you move the planters by the railing, | 如果把花盆推到栏杆旁边 |
[04:21] | you can push two tables together. | 你就可以把两张桌拼成一张大桌 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:25] | Enjoy. | 各位吃好 喝好 |
[04:26] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是雪中送炭 |
[04:27] | – He’ll learn. – I hope so. | -他迟早都会学会 -借你吉言吧 |
[04:30] | Scott was a creepy, scheming weirdo, | 斯考特是个诡计多端的怪人 |
[04:31] | but he was a damn good lounge manager. | 但他真是个特别称职的大堂经理 |
[04:34] | May he rest in peace. | 希望他的灵魂可以得到安息 |
[04:36] | Speaking of which, don’t you have to…? | 话说回来 你用不用 |
[04:40] | – Yeah. I do. – Good luck. | -是的 我得去 -祝你好运 |
[04:44] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们肯定纳闷了 |
[04:45] | Good luck with what? | 到底什么事情需要好运气 |
[04:47] | Okay, the results are in. | 好了 结果出来了 |
[04:49] | We’ve concluded that Scott Archuletta’s body | 基于种种证据 |
[04:51] | was officially found on the grounds of… | 我们推断出斯考特·阿丘利塔的尸体 |
[04:53] | Actually, I should jump in real quick. | 我应该快速跳过 |
[04:55] | That’s Dennis. You remember Dennis, right? | 这位是丹尼斯 你们还记得他吧 |
[04:57] | Michael’s old BFF at the police department. | 迈克尔在警察局关系最好的朋友 |
[05:00] | He’s been promoted to, like, | 他也晋升了 |
[05:01] | major or admiral or colonel or something. | 警长还是少校什么的 |
[05:03] | Anyway, he’s now running the dead Scott investigation. | 总而言之 他现在在调查斯考特的死亡事件 |
[05:06] | Okay, let’s continue. | 咱们继续吧 |
[05:08] | Scott’s body was on the grounds of… …the Fairwick Hotel | 当时斯考特的尸体是在法维克酒店的地上 |
[05:11] | and not the Marbella. | 并非玛贝拉 |
[05:19] | So, I got a stiff on my property. So what? | 我的酒店里发现一具尸体 那又怎样 |
[05:22] | Accidents happen. | 世事无常 |
[05:23] | Problem is, we don’t know if it’s an accident yet. | 问题在于 我们并不确定这是意外 |
[05:25] | Could be a homicide. | 也可能是谋杀案 |
[05:26] | So that’s what we have to try to figure out. | 我们就想把案件的性质确定下来 |
[05:29] | Chuck, wait! | 恰克 请留步 |
[05:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:34] | Couldn’t resist a private good-bye, huh? | 你也想来次私密的告别吧 |
[05:36] | Uh, no, I just, I wanted to see if you needed some advice. | 不 我只是想看看你是否需要一些建议 |
[05:39] | Since, you know, the Marbella’s been here before. | 因为玛贝拉之前也出过谋杀案 |
[05:44] | A few times. | 有那么三五次吧 |
[05:47] | 玛格达的钩子 伊凡 | |
[05:48] | Hold on, that elderly guest died peacefully in his sleep. | 慢着 这位年长的顾客在睡梦中平静地走掉 |
[05:52] | What’s your angle? | 你心里又在打什么算盘了 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:54] | Darlin’, I’ve been in bed with you. | 亲爱的 咱俩同床共枕过 |
[05:57] | You only think about yourself. | 我还不了解你吗 你只替自己着想 |
[06:00] | Whoa. TMI, Chuck. | 恰克 你说得太多了 |
[06:01] | What are you trying to get me to do? | 你打算让我怎么做 |
[06:02] | Nothing. I’m trying to help you. | 没什么 我只想帮你 |
[06:04] | Let’s just stick to the language of love, sweetheart. | 宝贝 我们还是继续保持爱的互动吧 |
[06:07] | And I’ll take care of my own hotel. | 我来操心我自己酒店的事情 |
[06:14] | Okay, so regardless of where Scott was found, | 好了 不管发现斯考特尸体的地方了 |
[06:16] | we have to get out in front of the story. | 我们必须要抢先一步 |
[06:17] | I’m implementing a complete lockdown. | 我要把消息彻底封锁 |
[06:19] | All media calls will be forwarded directly to me, | 所有媒体来电全部接到我那里 |
[06:21] | the staff will inform guests that the blocked-off area | 酒店员工要告知所有顾客 |
[06:23] | on the beach is due to renovations, | 海滩上的封锁区域是在进行翻新 |
[06:25] | and security have been given strict orders | 我们要通知保安 |
[06:26] | to keep all press off the premises. | 一切媒体都要拒之门外 |
[06:28] | But don’t you think… | 但你不认为 |
[06:29] | This is a kids hotel. | 这是个儿童酒店 |
[06:31] | A whisper of murder and we’re ruined. | 但凡有一丁点关于谋杀的传闻 我们就完了 |
[06:33] | You are ruining me. | 你要把我宠上天了 |
[06:36] | Only the finest masseuses for my new bride. | 我的新娘必须要享受最棒的按摩服务 |
[06:43] | Your hands feel so good on my body. | 你的双手把我身体按得特别舒服 |
[06:48] | That oil is so slippery and delicious. | 按摩油又滑又可口 |
[06:50] | Can you rub it… even lower? | 你能不能再往下按一点 |
[06:54] | Tanning oil does feel so good on the skin. | 身上涂晒黑油感觉确实不错 |
[06:57] | Cut! | 卡 |
[06:59] | Rogelio, this cabana boy is moving in on your woman | 罗格里奥 在你们浪漫的夏威夷蜜月旅行中 |
[07:02] | on your romantic Hawaiian honeymoon! | 这个服务生正在慢慢接近你的女人 |
[07:05] | 其实这里是迈阿密海滩 距玛贝拉酒店只有三英里 | |
[07:10] | You’re supposed to fly into a jealous rage | 你应该醋意大发 |
[07:12] | and then hit her up with your catchphrase. | 然后怒不可遏地甩给她一句话 |
[07:14] | “I just want to be factored in”” | 请考虑一下我的感受 |
[07:16] | Yes, I know that’s what I would have said, | 如果真发生这种事 我也会这么说的 |
[07:18] | but, remember, this is a kinder, gentler | 但别忘了 这是更绅士 更温柔的 |
[07:20] | The De La Vega-Factor Factor. | 维嘉扮演的角色 |
[07:22] | No jealous rages. | 没有醋意大发 |
[07:24] | I just want to do a show about | 我只想演一部关于 |
[07:25] | a happy, well-adjusted fake married couple. | 幸福和睦的假夫妻的戏 |
[07:37] | 绝对不会忘记这事 我收拾一下 稍后就到 罗格里奥 | |
[07:41] | Okay. Dad’ll be here soon. | 好吧 老爸很快就到 |
[07:44] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:45] | I’m really glad we’re doing this. | 能这样聚一聚 我真挺高兴的 |
[07:48] | Ah, yes, you’ll recall, Xo and Ro | 你们肯定还记得老罗和希尔 |
[07:49] | put their fight behind them. | 已经把所有的不愉快都抛之脑后了 |
[07:51] | Me, too. It’s about time. | 我也是 也是时候了 |
[07:53] | Come on, Mr. Sweetface. | 快来 笑眯眯先生 |
[07:54] | 邮件 十万火急 | |
[07:55] | Your daddy’s on his way to pick you up. | 爸爸等下就过来接你 他正在来的路上 |
[08:01] | Before we get started, I just wanted to say something. | 在开始之前 我有几句话想说给大家听 |
[08:05] | I’m so happy | 今天我就给大家揭露 |
[08:06] | that we’re all here together to share in this moment, | 大骗子罗格里奥的真面目 大家能欢聚一堂 |
[08:10] | when I show you what a liar Rogelio really is. | 共同见证这一美妙的时刻 我真的太开心了 |
[08:14] | I’ll go talk to her. We’ll go again. | 我会和她谈谈的 我们再来一次 |
[08:16] | Why? That was perfect. | 为什么 已经很完美了 |
[08:18] | We’ll make it seem like she lost it because of you and Darci. | 我们会让她看起来是因为你和德斯而发火 |
[08:21] | Come on, she just spilled coffee on herself. | 得了 她刚洒自己一身咖啡 |
[08:23] | America doesn’t know that. | 美国人民可不知道 |
[08:25] | Ro, buddy, this is the drama that we have been looking for. | 罗罗 老兄 这是我们一直在追寻的剧情 |
[08:28] | It’s gonna send the ratings through the roof. | 这样收视率会老高的 |
[08:32] | Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 就这一次 |
[08:37] | You said you didn’t know anything about it. | 你说你什么也不知道 |
[08:40] | I knew you were lying! | 我就知道你在撒谎 |
[08:45] | I know. I’m so, so sorry. | 我知道 真的对不起 |
[08:48] | I didn’t think it would become such a big deal. | 我以为这没什么大不了的 |
[08:52] | – I would… – Go! | -我会 -滚 |
[08:56] | – Xiomara… – Just go now. | -希尔玛拉 -快走吧 |
[09:11] | This Rogelio thing is really affecting her, huh? | 罗格里奥这件事真的很让她心烦 对吧 |
[09:15] | Oh, no, this is bad. I know what you’re thinking: | 不 这很糟 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:17] | “Wait, doesn’t Jane like Dennis just fine?” | 等下 简不是挺喜欢丹尼斯嘛 |
[09:19] | Well, the answer is no, but I don’t have time to explain now. | 答案是否定的 但我现在没时间解释了 |
[09:21] | – Just trust me. – Jane? | -相信我 -简 |
[09:23] | – She hasn’t had a panic attack in forever. – Jane? | -她的恐慌症好久都没发作了 -简 |
[09:25] | Remember your coping mechanisms, Jane. | 记得你的处理机制 简 |
[09:35] | Jane? | 简 |
[09:39] | Wow. Even I didn’t see that coming. | 连我都没预料到此举 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. I’m so… | 天呐 我很 |
[09:44] | – I can’t believe that I did that. – No, um… | -我不敢相信我刚做了什么 -不 |
[09:46] | – I-It’s okay. – But you deserved it. And– but I am so sorry. | -没事的 -但你活该 但我很抱歉 |
[09:48] | – Look, can we talk? – No. | -我们能谈谈吗 -不 |
[09:50] | – Jane, we… – I don’t want to talk to you ever. | -简 我们 -我再也不想和你说话了 |
[10:05] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[10:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna check up on you, okay? | 我会随时看看你的 |
[10:20] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[10:24] | I started having a panic attack. | 我的恐慌症发作了 |
[10:31] | I was thrown. I wasn’t expecting to see him. | 我很吃惊 我没想到会看到他 |
[10:35] | Apparently, he’s running the Scott investigation at the hotel, | 很明显他正在酒店负责调查斯科特案件 |
[10:37] | so he has to interview all the employees, including you and me. | 所以他要采访所有的员工 包括你我 |
[10:44] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[10:45] | I just wasn’t prepared. | 我之前只是没准备好 |
[10:46] | – Now I’m prepared. – No. | -现在我准备好了 -不 |
[10:48] | A salad lead time of 11 minutes is unacceptable. | 沙拉制作时长要11分钟 这不行 |
[10:51] | All salads and cold apps need to be delivered to the table | 所有的沙拉和凉菜需在下单6分钟内 |
[10:53] | within six minutes of the order being placed. | 送到客人面前 |
[10:55] | I understand. I’m sorry. | 我明白 对不起 |
[10:57] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[10:59] | Hey, yesterday it was 15 minutes. | 昨天是15分钟 |
[11:02] | So he’s improving. | 他进步了呢 |
[11:04] | I am getting so tired of Zen Rafael. | 我受够了禅版拉斐尔 |
[11:08] | You hired him; you fire him. | 你雇的他 你来炒了他 |
[11:13] | 网络搜寻家警报 玛贝拉酒店的犯罪现场 | |
[11:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:16] | Someone leaked the story. | 有人泄露消息了 |
[11:17] | I hate to say I told you so. | 我讨厌说我已经告诉你了 |
[11:19] | And yet… | 然而 |
[11:20] | We should’ve gotten ahead of it. | 我们本应该预料到的 |
[11:21] | All it takes is one disgruntled employee. | 这所需的只是一个心怀不满的员工 |
[11:24] | And trust me, we have more than one. | 相信我 我们有的可不止一个 |
[11:29] | So, so sorry for the wait. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[11:34] | Great. You told me so. That’s not important. | 很好 你告诉过我 那不重要 |
[11:36] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[11:40] | I know this doesn’t undo what I did, | 我知道这不能抵消我的所作所为 |
[11:43] | but please accept my apologies. | 但请接受我的道歉 |
[11:46] | I had my assistant go nuts at the bookstore. | 我逼得我的助手在书店快疯了 |
[11:49] | There are books about writing books, | 这些书是关于写作 |
[11:50] | books about reading books… | 这些关于阅读 |
[11:51] | Dad, I appreciate all the books, but… | 爸爸 我很谢谢你送我这些书 但 |
[11:53] | Even books about forgiving. | 还有关于原谅的书 |
[11:55] | “Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.” | 原谅是你给自己的礼物 |
[11:59] | Deepak Chopra. | 迪帕克·乔普拉 |
[12:00] | Via Suzanne Somers. | 通过苏珊娜·萨默斯[演员]所说 |
[12:02] | Look, I know that you’re sorry, but… | 我知道你很抱歉 但 |
[12:04] | – I never meant to hurt anyone. – But you did. | -我从未想伤害任何人 -但你却这么做了 |
[12:08] | And it’s gonna take a while for people to forgive you | 原谅总需要时间 |
[12:09] | no matter how many books you buy. | 不管你买了多少书 |
[12:11] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | I’m just trying to get the process started. | 我只是想尽快开始这一进程 |
[12:15] | Because I love you, Jane. You know that. | 因为我爱你 简 你知道的 |
[12:19] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:23] | But I-I don’t think Mom’s gonna get past this. | 但我想妈妈不会轻易原谅你的 |
[12:26] | Her Ropology basket is a work of art. | 她的道歉花篮是个艺术品 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. It’s my offer from the publisher. | 天呐 是我出版社的报价 |
[12:33] | I’m so excited! | 我好激动 |
[12:34] | Let’s see how much money Jane’s going to get. | 来看看简能拿到多少钱 |
[12:38] | I am getting $50,000! | 我能拿到5万块 |
[12:40] | What? That’s it? | 什么 就那么点 |
[12:42] | That’s barely my episodic rate. | 还不到我一集的价钱 |
[12:46] | No, that’s amazing. $50,000 is a lot of money. | 不 这很好 5万块是很多钱 |
[12:48] | It’s a huge amount of money. What was I thinking? | 的确是一大笔钱 我想啥呢 |
[12:50] | Let me get that scene from the top. | 让我重头再来一遍 |
[12:53] | $50,000, Jane! Holy moly! Congratulations! | 5万块 简 天呐 祝贺你 |
[13:00] | It’s a year’s salary. | 是我一年的薪水 |
[13:01] | So I can finally give my two-week notice to Chloe. | 我终于可以给克洛伊递辞职信了 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah. Someone’s got her quittin’ heels on. | 有人蹬上了辞职的高跟鞋 |
[13:15] | I have had it with Chloe and her ridiculous notes. | 我真受够了克洛伊还有她荒谬的评论 |
[13:18] | I am not a hack, Jane! | 我不是个平庸的写手 简 |
[13:19] | No one said you are, Gary. You know Chloe. | 没人说你是 加里 你知道克洛伊这个人 |
[13:22] | You just got to breathe through it. | 你只需深呼吸 |
[13:27] | We’ll talk later, okay? | 我们等下再聊 好吗 |
[13:30] | Or hashtag “Someone else’s problem.” | 或者 #其他人的问题 |
[13:35] | So, I have some exciting news. | 我有一些激动人心的消息 |
[13:37] | After the writers’ showcase, | 在作品展示之后 |
[13:38] | I was actually offered a book deal. | 我其实收到了书约 |
[13:41] | And? | 还有呢 |
[13:43] | And… | 还有 |
[13:49] | So I’m giving my two-week notice. | 所以我提前两周递交辞呈 |
[13:54] | And I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful opportunity. | 谢谢你为我提供了这么美好的工作机会 |
[13:57] | It was amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[14:01] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:05] | Very, very, very much. | 非常感谢 |
[14:08] | No. | 不行 |
[14:10] | Two weeks’ notice is unacceptable. | 提前两周交辞呈是不可接受的 |
[14:12] | I need at least six months, preferably a year, | 我需要最少六个月 一年最好 |
[14:13] | to find and train a new assistant. | 来寻找培训新的助理 |
[14:17] | T-Two weeks’ notice is pretty much industry standard. | 提前两周交辞呈似乎是业界标准啊 |
[14:20] | Now you’re lecturing me on industry standard? | 现在你又来教我业界标准了吗 |
[14:22] | No. God, never. No. | 不 天啊 不 |
[14:25] | I could stay a little longer. | 我可以再多待几天 |
[14:26] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[14:28] | Go. You were terrible at your job. | 走吧 你这工作做得是真烂 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | And you’re deluding yourself | 你在欺骗自己 |
[14:33] | if you think this book deal’s going anywhere, | 如果你认为你的书会出版 |
[14:35] | especially with that ridiculous D-list publisher. | 尤其是在那个荒唐的出版社出版 |
[14:38] | But congrats, you’re a half a step above | 但是恭喜 你已经一只脚踏进了 |
[14:40] | self-publishing online. | 自己出版书的大门 |
[14:46] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[14:47] | you’re a horrible person. | 你可真是可怕至极 |
[14:50] | And I tried to make excuses for you over the years, | 这几年来我一直在为你找借口 |
[14:53] | like maybe your parents didn’t hug you, | 比如说你爸妈不给你拥抱 |
[14:55] | or maybe you grew up in a prison like Bane from that Batman movie, | 也许你在蝙蝠侠里贝恩待的监狱那样的环境成长 |
[14:59] | but I just think it comes down to who you are: | 但是我刚刚懂了你是什么样的人 |
[15:01] | a petty, mean-spirited bitch! | 小气卑鄙的臭婊子 |
[15:05] | Atta girl, Jane. | 干得漂亮 简 |
[15:06] | I’m proud of you. | 为你自豪 |
[15:07] | She deserved that. | 她活该 |
[15:10] | God knows Scott did not deserve this. | 上天都知道斯考特不应该如此悲剧 |
[15:11] | And I am so sad about this. | 真为此感到伤心 |
[15:16] | Which is why… | 这也是我们 |
[15:17] | we’re dedicating this fountain to him, | 把这座喷泉献给他 |
[15:19] | and creating a scholarship fund in his name | 以他名字为弱势青年 |
[15:21] | for disadvantaged youth. | 创建奖学基金的原因 |
[15:23] | And even though | 即使 |
[15:24] | he died next-door, and not here | 他死在隔壁 而不是 |
[15:27] | at his beloved Marbella, | 他深爱的玛贝拉酒店 |
[15:29] | his tragic loss will reverberate through these halls | 他离开我们的悲剧会在这些长廊里 |
[15:33] | for years to come. | 回荡数年 |
[15:37] | Farewell, my friend. | 永别了 我的朋友 |
[15:40] | Farewell. | 永别了 |
[15:47] | Just know I feel terrible. | 我觉得很糟糕 |
[15:48] | You should. | 你应该的 |
[15:49] | It’s like North Korea here. | 就像朝鲜一样 |
[15:51] | Everyone’s scared to say anything to Kim Jong-Chloe. | 每个人都不敢跟”金正克”说话 |
[15:53] | She told me to figure out everything you knew | 她让我学会你做的事情 |
[15:55] | but not to call you. | 但没让我给你打电话 |
[15:56] | If I get caught… | 如果我被逮到了 |
[15:57] | Don’t worry, it sounds like she wants you to call me | 别担心 好像是她想让你给我打电话 |
[15:58] | but doesn’t want you to know she wants you to call me. | 但是不想让你知道她想让你给我打电话 |
[16:00] | You’re fine. And you’ve got… | 你没事的 在她 |
[16:03] | 15 more minutes before she gets back from therapy, | 理疗回来之前 你还有十五分钟 |
[16:05] | so hit me up. | 所以快说吧 |
[16:06] | Sweat and Spin password? | 密码 |
[16:08] | 0310 Zero-three-ten. | |
[16:08] | Blowout Heaven stylist? | 理发师呢 |
[16:10] | Lana for Beachy Waves, | 拉娜给她做波浪卷发 |
[16:11] | Quentin if she wants a Straight-Up, | 直发就去找昆汀 |
[16:12] | and always with a scalp massage. | 每次都会做头皮按摩 |
[16:13] | Always with a scalp massage. – Got it. | -总是做头皮按摩 -知道了 |
[16:15] | – Coffee order? – For a cold brew, | -咖啡呢 -冷泡 |
[16:17] | Davey’s 20-ounce Baridi Blend. | 戴维20盎司冰综合咖啡 |
[16:19] | For tea, InstaJava Venti Iced Green Latte. | 茶的话 就是爪哇大杯冰绿拿铁 |
[16:21] | And don’t leave there without an Edamame Hummus Wrap. | 还有记得拿毛豆豆泥卷 |
[16:23] | She’ll say that she doesn’t want one, | 她会说她不想吃 |
[16:24] | but she’ll always ask for it later. | 但是一会就要了 |
[16:27] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:27] | – Hurry. – You’re good on time. | -快点 -来得正好 |
[16:30] | Legal docs for Jane Villanueva. | 简·维兰纽瓦的法律文件 |
[16:32] | Van, it’s a messenger with documents | 范 是我那个出版商送文件 |
[16:34] | from the publishing house for me to sign. | 来让我签字 |
[16:36] | Shut up. Oh, my God! | 不是吧 天啊 |
[16:38] | Chloe’s favorite massage therapist? | 克洛伊最喜欢的按摩师 |
[16:39] | She wants something called the pounder? | 她想要什么大力神 |
[16:41] | – Oh, no. – Yep. | -哦不 -对 |
[16:42] | Did I mention Gary finally dropped us? | 我跟你提过加里最终抛弃我们了吗 |
[16:45] | He’s taking his next book to HarperCollins. | 他去找哈波柯林斯出版社了 |
[16:47] | Uh, 90 minutes with Mary. | 和玛丽说90分钟 |
[16:48] | Van, let me call you back. | 范 我一会打给你 |
[16:52] | I-It’s about when I get paid for my novel. | 这是我什么时候得到稿费的事 |
[16:54] | And that’s when Jane finally got her check. | 这也是最终核对成功的时候 |
[17:00] | I don’t get $50,000 all at once. | 我不是一次拿五万块 |
[17:02] | I get $5,000 now, | 我现在只拿五千 |
[17:03] | another five when I turn in my first draft, | 交手稿再给我五千 |
[17:05] | and the rest after the book is published. | 剩下的要在书出版之后才给我 |
[17:09] | Holy crap! I just quit my job. | 我了个去 我刚辞职啊 |
[17:12] | I need to get my job back! | 我得把我的工作找回来 |
[17:17] | Of course I need to get it back. | 我当然得找回来了 |
[17:19] | Why? You hate that job. | 为什么 你不喜欢那工作 |
[17:20] | You have been complaining about it forever. | 你一直在抱怨 |
[17:22] | Oops. Sorry. My bad again. | 对不起 我的错 |
[17:24] | Maybe this could be a good thing. | 或许这会是好事吧 |
[17:25] | It’s just that publishing jobs are so hard to find, | 只是出版的工作太难找了 |
[17:27] | especially in Miami. | 尤其是在迈阿密 |
[17:29] | And I know Chloe hasn’t filled my position yet. | 我也知道克洛伊还没有找新人填空 |
[17:31] | Here’s a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[17:33] | Our new lounge manager isn’t working out. | 我们的酒廊经理干得不咋样 |
[17:34] | You could replace him. | 你可以代替他 |
[17:36] | Oh… God, no. | 哦不 |
[17:37] | – Why not? – I left waitressing behind. | -为什么 -我早就不当服务员了 |
[17:39] | This isn’t waitressing; this is management. | 这不是服务员 是经理 |
[17:41] | This is a step up in responsibility and pay. | 在责任和薪资方面都上升了一步 |
[17:43] | A wrong step. A step backwards, or sideways. | 错误的一步 后退或走向岔路的一步 |
[17:48] | Mateo, use your words. | 马特奥 有话好好说 |
[17:50] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[17:52] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:54] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[17:56] | I just need to do some intense groveling, | 我得去做一些强度屈膝动作 |
[17:58] | and… hope it works. | 希望能有点用 |
[18:00] | Okay, the basket’s all done. | 好的 篮子准备好了 |
[18:03] | Jane’s first apology basket. | 简的第一个道歉篮子 |
[18:05] | Let’s see what she’s giving Chloe. | 我们看看她要给克洛伊什么 |
[18:07] | 黑胶唱片 韦斯·安德森碟片 一对复古耳环 一罐手工芥末 时髦的猫耳朵吸汗巾 | |
[18:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:11] | Not bad for a first-timer. | 对于新手来说还不错 |
[18:15] | Chloe loves vintage jewelry. | 克洛伊喜欢复古珠宝 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:32] | My interview with Dennis is scheduled for tomorrow. | 我和丹尼斯约好明天见面 |
[18:38] | As it happens, friends, | 正如所发生的 朋友 |
[18:40] | Dennis did stop by to check on Jane. | 丹尼斯确实会过来看看简 |
[18:42] | – So, did you go to the pickup game? – Yeah. | -所以你去业余足球赛了吗 -去了 |
[18:44] | And it turned into a regular thing. | 而且变成了一个习惯 |
[18:46] | Stayed five minutes, then I left. | 待五分钟 然后我就走了 |
[18:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | Some guy asked where The Gunner was. | 有人问神射手去哪了 |
[18:51] | The Gunner? | 神射手 |
[18:52] | That was Michael’s nickname on the court. | 那是迈克尔球场上的外号 |
[18:54] | Because he was always gunning. | 因为他以前总是射门 |
[18:56] | The dude would never pass. | 那家伙从不传球 |
[18:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:00] | I didn’t know Michael was such a ball hog. | 我不知道迈克尔是个球霸 |
[19:02] | Oh, yeah. He made a lot, and he missed a lot. | 是的 他有很多次进球 也有很多次失误 |
[19:06] | But he just kept shooting. | 但他一直不停地射门 |
[19:12] | So… | 那… |
[19:14] | you ready to go through his things? | 你已经准备好收拾他的东西了吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | And thank you for being here for this. | 谢谢你来这跟我说这些 |
[19:22] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[19:29] | I just have to get through this stupid interview. | 我得完成这次愚蠢的见面 |
[19:31] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[19:34] | Don’t tell me to breathe, Rafael. | 别告诉我呼吸 拉斐尔 |
[19:35] | My breathing is not the problem. The problem is Elvis. | 问题不是我的呼吸 而是埃尔维斯 |
[19:38] | The demotion didn’t work. He’s also a horrible waiter. | 降职并没有用 他做服务生也很糟糕 |
[19:41] | If you won’t fire him, I will. | 如果你不炒掉他 我会 |
[19:43] | No, don’t. You can’t. | 不 不要 不可以 |
[19:46] | I’ll find some other place for him. | 我再给他换个位置 |
[19:49] | Why do you care so much? | 为什么你这么在意 |
[19:50] | I just… do. That’s all. | 我只是…这样而已 就这样 |
[19:55] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | Look, I… met Elvis in prison. | 我和埃尔维斯是在监狱里认识的 |
[20:00] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t freak out. | -我的天 -别紧张 |
[20:01] | It was a nonviolent crime. | 他是非暴力犯罪 |
[20:02] | Prison? Oh, you-you hired…an ex-con | 监狱 你 你雇了一个前科犯 |
[20:04] | He’s a good guy. He just needs a chance. | 他是个好人 他只是需要一个机会 |
[20:05] | to work in a kids’ hotel? | 在一家儿童酒店里工作 |
[20:06] | Why? Why do we have to give him a chance? | 为什么 为什么我们要给他个机会 |
[20:08] | Because it’s really tough for ex-cons to get work. | 因为对于前科犯来说很难找到工作 |
[20:11] | And he has restaurant experience. | 而且他有酒店经验 |
[20:12] | I was just trying to do a good thing. | 我只是想做件好事 |
[20:15] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你感觉舒服点 |
[20:16] | I’ll just put him in maintenance, | 我会把他安排到维修部门 |
[20:17] | okay, away from the kids and the cash. | 好吗 远离孩子和钱 |
[20:21] | Fine. Maintenance. | 好吧 维修部门 |
[20:23] | And I’m running a background check. | 我还需要查一下他的背景 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God, it worked. | 天呐 奏效了 |
[20:29] | Your plan actually worked. | 你的计划真的奏效了 |
[20:30] | “High praise to the owners of the Marbella | “高度赞扬玛贝拉酒店的所有者 |
[20:32] | “for raising $12,000 | “筹集了一万两千美元 |
[20:34] | “in honor of their deceased employee, Scott Archuletta.” | “以纪念他们死去的员工 斯考特·阿丘利塔” |
[20:37] | “Chuck Chesser, owner of the Fairwick Hotel, | “查克·切瑟 法维克酒店的所有者 |
[20:39] | “where the body was found, has refused to comment. | “尸体正是在这里被发现 拒绝发表评论 |
[20:42] | “His conspicuous absence from the Marbella memorial | “显然他缺席玛贝拉酒店的纪念仪式的举动 |
[20:45] | “raises the question, | “让人不禁产生疑问 |
[20:45] | “Could the Fairwick be covering something?” | “法维克是否在隐瞒什么” |
[20:51] | I lied, and I covered it up, and I’m just so sorry, | 我说了谎 还隐瞒了真相 我很抱歉 |
[20:54] | but, Xo, please, just call me back. | 但是 希尔 求你给我回电话 |
[20:59] | You! I know what you did! | 你 我知道你做了什么好事 |
[21:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:02] | You sent that video to Xo, | 是你把视频发给希尔 |
[21:04] | and now our relationship is ruined! | 现在我们的关系结束了 |
[21:06] | I don’t know anything about a video. | 我不知道什么视频的事 |
[21:08] | You’re a liar! I should have never trusted you! | 你这个骗子 我本来就不应该相信你 |
[21:10] | I didn’t do it, Rogelio, I swear! | 不是我做的 罗格里奥 我发誓 |
[21:14] | It was probably Tripp. | 可能是特里普 |
[21:16] | Come on. You said the only way you’d keep doing the show | 拜托 你说过只有我们彼此更友善 更温柔 |
[21:19] | is if we made it kinder and gentler. | 你才能继续演这个真人秀 |
[21:21] | And I agreed, because I need you. | 而且我也同意 因为我需要你 |
[21:27] | It wasn’t me, I promise. | 不是我做的 我保证 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:36] | Now can we deal with this after | 我们能拍完这个场景 |
[21:37] | and get this scene shot? | 再谈这件事吗 |
[21:41] | All right, let’s do this! | 好了 我们开拍吧 |
[21:42] | And action! | 开始 |
[21:45] | Close your eyes, my love. | 闭上眼睛 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | I made it myself. | 我亲自做的 |
[21:51] | It’s my apology for being jealous of the cabana boy. | 我为我吃了按摩男孩的醋而道歉 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:57] | And speaking of apologies… | 说到道歉… |
[22:00] | looks like Jane’s got her | 看样子简穿上了 |
[22:01] | “please give me my job back” heels on. | “请让我回去工作”的鞋 |
[22:06] | Oh, what are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[22:07] | Please. I just want to talk to you. | 拜托 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[22:09] | And Van told me that you threw out my basket. | 而且范告诉我 你把我给你的篮子扔了 |
[22:12] | Good thing Alba kept her earrings. | 还好阿尔芭保住了她的耳环 |
[22:14] | And since you won’t let me past reception, | 既然你不同意见我 |
[22:17] | and I know your schedule, I… | 而且我知道你的行程 我… |
[22:20] | Geez, you have to have, like, an engineering degree | 天呐 需要一个工程师 |
[22:22] | to get this… up. | 才能把它…修好 |
[22:24] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[22:26] | Look, Chloe… | 听着 克洛伊 |
[22:28] | I just want to say that I am so sorry | 我只想说 我很抱歉 |
[22:31] | that I quit, and I… | 我辞职了… |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:33] | Are you ready to be your best self today? | 准备好成为最棒的你了吗 |
[22:35] | Let’s make every minute count. | 让我们珍惜每一分钟 |
[22:36] | Out of the saddle! | 起来 |
[22:46] | We’re almost at the crest of Mount Fuji, people! | 我们就要到富士山顶峰了 朋友 |
[22:54] | You’re almost there! You own this mountain! | 就要成功了 你们可以的 |
[22:57] | Today is your day! | 今天是你们大放光彩的时刻 |
[22:59] | I know! I can’t hear her, either. | 我知道 我也听不到她说什么 |
[23:01] | I assume she’s apologizing. | 我估计她是在道歉 |
[23:03] | Or hyperventilating. | 或者是在用力呼吸 |
[23:06] | You made it to the top. | 你们到顶峰了 |
[23:07] | Now break away from the pack. | 现在该往下走了 |
[23:11] | That was intense. | 太激烈了 |
[23:13] | Do they provide a wheelchair, or do you just crawl out? | 他们给轮椅吗 还是你每次都爬出去 |
[23:18] | Chloe… please, can we talk? | 克洛伊…拜托 我们能谈谈吗 |
[23:21] | Just wait. No, just give me a second! | 等等 不 能谈谈吗 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:26] | Are you kidding me right now? | 耍我吗 |
[23:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:32] | Chloe! Wait. I know I was rash. | 克洛伊 等等 我知道我太心急了 |
[23:35] | I got caught up in the excitement | 有人愿意出版我的书 |
[23:36] | of getting a book deal, and I shouldn’t have quit. | 我太激动了 我不该辞职的 |
[23:39] | But I know you haven’t found a replacement, and let’s face it, | 但我知道你还没找到替代我的人 说实话 |
[23:41] | no one knows you better than I do. Please. | 没有人比我更了解你 拜托 |
[23:45] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | I can get Gary back. | 我能找加里回来 |
[23:48] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[23:50] | I know him. He trusts me. | 我认识他 他相信我 |
[23:52] | Remember, I got him to add commas into The Golden Hour, | 记得吗 我让他在《黄金时间》里加逗号 |
[23:54] | even though he’s morally opposed to commas? | 尽管他不喜欢逗号 |
[23:56] | And you yourself said that it made the book readable. | 你自己说过让那本书更容易理解了 |
[23:59] | Just give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[24:01] | Hey, what do you have to lose? | 你有什么可犹豫的呢 |
[24:02] | Fine. If you can get Gary back, you can have your job back. | 好 如果你能说服加里 你就能拿回工作 |
[24:13] | Hey, Gary, I was hoping that we could meet for a drink. | 加里 我们能见个面吗 |
[24:17] | And, look, I know that you already made your decision, | 我知道你已经决定了 |
[24:20] | but I just wanted to talk to you about it, okay? | 但我就想跟你谈谈 好吗 |
[24:23] | Uh, call me back. | 打给我 |
[24:27] | Deep breaths, Jane. | 深呼吸 简 |
[24:29] | I’ve been doing it, too, and I am definitely finding narrating | 我也在这样做 我觉得让我 |
[24:31] | a lot less stressful this episode. | 这集的旁白轻松多了 |
[24:33] | Usually I’m like, “There’s so much exposition. | 一般我都感觉 太多要解释的了 |
[24:36] | How can I fit it all in?” | 我该怎么办呢 |
[24:38] | How’s Lindsay? | 琳赛怎么样了 |
[24:39] | That’s his fiancee. She’s a third-year resident at Miami General. | 那是他未婚妻 她是迈阿密学校的三年级生 |
[24:41] | They met in college. | 他们是大学认识的 |
[24:43] | See? Stress-free exposition. | 看到了没 旁白毫无压力 |
[24:45] | She’s fine. Busy with work. | 她挺好的 工作有点忙 |
[24:47] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你关心 |
[24:50] | About what happened the other day… | 那天发生的事… |
[24:51] | I just want to get this over with. | 我就想赶快结束它 |
[24:54] | So, what kind of guy was Scott? Did you like him? | 斯考特是个什么样的人 你喜欢他吗 |
[24:57] | Was he trustworthy? | 他可信吗 |
[25:02] | I really think you’ll feel better | 我觉得你整理过东西之后 |
[25:03] | after going through this stuff. | 会感觉好多了 |
[25:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[25:15] | I could have sworn | 我肯定 |
[25:16] | I had another box buried | 还有一个箱子 |
[25:17] | in the back of the closet somewhere. | 放在衣柜里 |
[25:20] | No rush. I’ve got all day. | 别着急 我时间多得是 |
[25:25] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么 |
[25:27] | – Are you spying on me?! – Jane, | -你在监视我吗 -简 |
[25:28] | there’s been an ongoing investigation | 我们正在调查 |
[25:29] | into whether Michael was connected to Sin Rostro. | 迈克尔和西恩·罗斯特拉有没有关系 |
[25:31] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没做 |
[25:32] | – I’m just trying to clear his name! – No! Just get out! | -我是想还他清白 -不 滚出去 |
[25:34] | Jane? Was he trustworthy? | 简 他可信吗 |
[25:52] | 纱线 基督肖像 编织垫 毛衣针 关节炎药膏 茶壶保温罩 | |
[27:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:28] | I’m a momtrepreneur! | 我是最爱妈妈的企业家 |
[27:30] | Hold one second for Anna! | 安娜马上来 |
[27:37] | Are you worried about your boyfriend? | 你是在担心你的男朋友吗 |
[27:39] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[27:40] | And, no, I’m worried about us. | 不 我是在担心我们 |
[27:42] | If this is ruled a… | 如果这事被判定为 |
[27:43] | M-u-r-d-e-r, | 凶杀案 |
[27:45] | this is going to be very bad for everyone. | 这会对大家都不好 |
[27:47] | We don’t need cops hanging around our hotel for months. | 我们不想要警察在酒店里调查几个月 |
[27:50] | My God, do you have to film everything they do? | 天呐 你一定要把她们的一举一动都拍下来吗 |
[27:52] | In a few years, you’ll be glad | 过几年之后 你就会 |
[27:53] | I have all these recordings. | 很感激我录下了这些录像 |
[28:00] | Krishna! | 克里希纳 |
[28:02] | Find out every event that happened here | 找出斯考特去世前后几天 |
[28:03] | in the days around Scott’s death– uh, weddings, parties, | 发生的所有活动 婚礼 派对 |
[28:06] | bar mitzvahs, everything. I want a list. | 成年礼 所有活动 整理成一张清单 |
[28:07] | And we need to contact everyone on that list | 我们要联系所有清单上的人 |
[28:09] | to get their recordings. | 录下他们的回答 |
[28:20] | Ladies, this is for my sizzle reel, | 女士们 这是为了我的宣传片 |
[28:22] | so would you mind screaming when you see me across the room? | 你们在房间对面看到我时 能配合尖叫吗 |
[28:25] | One of you can even burst into tears | 你们其中的一个人甚至可以激动落泪 |
[28:26] | if that feels right. | 如果情感到位的话 |
[28:28] | Of course I have the footage, | 我当然有录像 |
[28:30] | and I’ll be happy to help. I know all about detective work | 我也乐于帮忙 我对侦探工作了如指掌 |
[28:32] | from my time as Detective Christian Contreras | 这得益于我饰演热播肥皂剧《危险调查》中 |
[28:34] | in the smash hit telenovela Investigando El Peligro! | 警探克里斯坦·孔特拉斯一角 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry. I don’t speak Spanish. | 抱歉 我不会说西语 |
[28:38] | Oh. Investigating Danger. | 哦 《危险调查》 |
[28:40] | Right. Yeah, well, hopefully. | 好吧 但愿如此 |
[28:42] | Well, since you were shooting all over | 因为你一整晚 |
[28:43] | the hotel that night, I’m just hoping | 都在酒店里拍摄 我希望 |
[28:44] | we’ll find some footage of Scott. | 能找到斯考特的录像 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry. Can you please slow down? | 抱歉 你能慢点讲吗 |
[28:48] | Your accent is very strong. | 你的口音很重 |
[28:52] | – Ooh, I love this part! – You laugh at a port? | -哦 我喜欢这幕 -你喜翻港口 |
[28:54] | Why would I laugh at a parrot? | 为什么我要嘲笑鹦鹉 |
[28:55] | No. I’m just saying this is such a gem. | 不 我是说这一幕太经典了 |
[28:56] | Can’t you go to the gym later? | 你不能等会儿再去健身房吗 |
[28:57] | – There’s hours and hours of footage here. – Or what? | -这录像还有好几个小时呢 -你说啥 |
[28:59] | – What? – Please just slow down. | -什么 -请说慢一点 |
[29:03] | Wait! This is it! | 停 就是这里 |
[29:04] | I know. This is the money shot. | 我知道 这可是黄金镜头 |
[29:05] | I love it. I look amazing. | 我太喜欢了 我看上去帅呆了 |
[29:06] | But that’s not what Petra was looking at. | 但这可不是佩特拉的关注点 |
[29:15] | Rogelio’s footage shows Scott so drunk, | 罗格里奥的录像里显示斯考特醉到 |
[29:17] | the bachelorettes were telling him to slow down. | 连单身女郎们都让他慢点喝 |
[29:19] | But he didn’t. | 但他不听 |
[29:20] | He just said… | 他说 |
[29:21] | Maybe I’ll go for a swim. | 我可能会去游个泳 |
[29:23] | The cops said it’s most likely an accidental drowning. | 警察说这很可能是意外溺亡 |
[29:27] | You starting to like me, Solano? | 你喜欢上我了吧 索拉诺 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[29:30] | ‘Cause you’re working awful hard to help me if you’re not. | 因为如果不是的话 你何必费尽周折帮我 |
[29:34] | Bad publicity for you is bad publicity for the Marbella. | 对你的负面宣传也是针对玛贝拉 |
[29:37] | That’s all this is. | 仅此而已 |
[29:41] | That oil is so slippery and delicious. | 这精油真是又滑又美味 |
[29:44] | Can you rub it… even lower? | 你可以抹得 再往下一点吗 |
[29:47] | I should have never trusted you! | 我就不该相信你 |
[29:50] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[29:52] | Wow. It looks like we actually got in a fight. | 哇 看起来像是我们真的在吵架 |
[29:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:56] | Tripp pieced it together. | 特里普把这里剪辑过了 |
[29:58] | It works, I guess. | 效果挺好 我觉得 |
[29:59] | Oh, good. The show needs some more drama. | 很好 真人秀需要更多狗血 |
[30:02] | You guys were right. | 你们是对的 |
[30:04] | I am factored back in! | 我决定回归了 |
[30:06] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[30:07] | What changed? | 什么改变了你的想法 |
[30:10] | Xo. | 希尔 |
[30:11] | I realized she’s never gonna forgive me. | 我明白她是永远不会原谅我的 |
[30:13] | So you know what? I’m done apologizing. | 你猜怎么着 我不想再道歉了 |
[30:15] | So I’m glad you sent that tape, to end things once and for all. | 所以我很高兴你发了录像 一了百了 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:22] | I knew you did it! | 我就知道是你 |
[30:24] | Okay, you got me. I lied. | 好吧 没错 我说谎了 |
[30:26] | And here’s the thing– I don’t care. | 然而 老娘毫不在乎 |
[30:30] | Darci, come on. | 德斯 别这样 |
[30:32] | How did things get so bad between us? | 我们的关系怎么恶化成这样了 |
[30:34] | I unfroze an egg, you had a panic attack and bailed. | 我解冻了卵子 你惊恐发作然后逃了 |
[30:38] | Well, technically, that was not a panic attack. | 严格的说 那不算是惊恐发作 |
[30:40] | Now, Jane has… | 现在 简 |
[30:41] | It defrosted! | 它都解冻了 |
[30:47] | I just didn’t want to have a baby with you. | 我只是不想和你生孩子 |
[30:51] | So you said. | 你说的容易 |
[30:54] | Do you think it’s easy for me to do this show? | 你觉得我做这个真人秀很简单吗 |
[30:56] | I’m miserable. | 我很痛苦 |
[30:58] | But here’s the silver lining. | 但还有一线希望 |
[31:00] | Now I’m famous. | 现在我有名了 |
[31:02] | And fame– | 而名望 |
[31:03] | it really does a great job of masking that empty feeling. | 真的很好地掩饰了空虚的感觉 |
[31:09] | Well, I’m done, Darci. | 我不奉陪了 德斯 |
[31:12] | You can’t quit. | 你不能退出 |
[31:14] | You signed a contract! | 你签了合约 |
[31:20] | What’s Papa apologizing to me for? | 爸爸为什么向我道歉啊 |
[31:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[31:24] | Just take the gift and say thank you. | 接受礼物 说声谢谢就行了 |
[31:27] | Can we color a little? | 我们能填一点色吗 |
[31:29] | One page, then bedtime. | 就一页 然后就睡觉 |
[31:44] | A… giraffe. | 一只 长颈鹿 |
[31:47] | Mommy, are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[31:49] | Mommy? Mommy? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[31:54] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[31:56] | Sorry, hon. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[31:58] | You had that face. Were you thinking about Michael? | 你又是那幅表情 是在想迈克尔吗 |
[32:02] | A little, yeah. | 有一点 |
[32:04] | How come now? | 为什现在想到 |
[32:06] | Well, I saw someone that was mean to him, | 我看到有人欺负他 |
[32:09] | and it made me mad. | 这让我很生气 |
[32:10] | Did you use your words? | 你说了那些话吗 |
[32:14] | You know, I really didn’t. | 完全没说 |
[32:17] | You should. | 你应该说 |
[32:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:22] | Oh, you. | 你真聪明 |
[32:27] | 在谈调查的事之前 我们去一个中立的场所 探讨一下你是怎么背叛我的吧 简 | |
[32:34] | Okay. Mommy asked him to talk. | 好的 妈妈叫他出来谈谈 |
[32:41] | 明天六点 布罗克曼街 丹尼斯 | |
[32:45] | Which brings us here… now. | 所以我们来到了这里 |
[32:49] | I know. I was expecting, like, a cafe or something. | 我知道 我还满心期待着咖啡店呢 |
[32:54] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干嘛 |
[32:56] | I figure if you’re gonna keep hitting me, | 我想如果你要继续打我 |
[32:57] | at least you can wear gloves. | 至少你能戴上手套 |
[32:59] | Look, I just want to talk. I’m not gonna hit you again. | 我只是想聊聊 不会再打你了 |
[33:02] | Fine. I just want to explain my side of the story. | 好 我只是想你听听我的解释 |
[33:06] | When Michael passed away, | 在迈克尔过世时 |
[33:07] | I joined the department’s investigation to… | 我加入了局里的调查… |
[33:08] | No, you’re right. I do want to hit you. | 不 你说得对 我的确想打你 |
[33:10] | Give me those gloves. | 把手套给我 |
[33:15] | Don’t forget to practice. | 别忘了练习 |
[33:21] | – I don’t want to talk to you. – I know. I know. | -我不想看到你 -我知道 我知道 |
[33:23] | I just wanted to tell you, | 我只想告诉你 |
[33:24] | I’ve been doing some soul searching, | 我一直在探索自我 |
[33:25] | and I realize I’ve lost my way. | 然后我发现我迷失了方向 |
[33:28] | Yeah. No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[33:29] | I just want to go back to how things were | 我只希望我们能回到以前 |
[33:31] | before I became this crazy famous reality TV star, | 在我成为超级知名的真人秀明星之前 |
[33:35] | when I was just a simple internationally famous telenovela star. | 在我还只是个简单国际知名的肥皂剧演员时 |
[33:39] | And I’m gonna try to get back to that guy. | 我努力想变回以前的我 |
[33:42] | And he was honest. | 而以前的我很诚实 |
[33:45] | And if I’m honest, | 如果我诚实 |
[33:47] | I think I agreed to the cut because I was jealous. | 我想我同意中止拍摄 因为我当时嫉妒 |
[33:52] | You had just moved in with Bruce, | 你刚刚搬去和布鲁斯同居 |
[33:54] | and I think I wanted to hurt you. | 我觉得我想伤害你 |
[34:00] | And I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[34:05] | And from one troubled friendship to another. | 再去看看另一段混乱的友情 |
[34:09] | Oh, wow! Look at Jane! | 快看简 |
[34:12] | She’s pummeling him! | 她在对他连续出拳 |
[34:16] | In her mind. | 在她的幻想里 |
[34:17] | In reality… | 而现实中 |
[34:19] | You are such a jerk! | 你真是个混蛋 |
[34:21] | I’m so mad at you. | 你让我非常生气 |
[34:23] | – No kicking. – Sorry. | -不能用脚踢 -抱歉 |
[34:26] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[34:27] | Punch me back. | 对我还击 |
[34:28] | – No. – You can use me | -不 -你可以利用我 |
[34:29] | and betray me– that’s punching me! | 背叛我 那就是在打我 |
[34:32] | I didn’t use you. | 我没利用你 |
[34:33] | You did! | 你有 |
[34:34] | I trusted you, | 我相信了你 |
[34:36] | and you went through Michael’s stuff! | 而你却乱翻迈克尔的东西 |
[34:37] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[34:39] | What– you had to spy on him? | 什么 你不得不监视他吗 |
[34:41] | I was trying to clear his name. | 我想要还他一个清白 |
[34:42] | The whole time, I was trying to clear his name. | 一直以来 我都想要还他一个清白 |
[34:44] | – I don’t believe that. – It’s true. | -我不相信 -真的 |
[34:46] | – There was an investigation. – You didn’t have to work it. | -局里安排了调查 -你不必去查 |
[34:49] | Would you want someone else to? | 你希望别人去查吗 |
[34:50] | – You could have told me! – I was trying to protect you. | -你总可以告诉我吧 -我想要保护你 |
[34:52] | I don’t need protecting! | 我不需要保护 |
[34:55] | Not now, but then. | 现在不用 但那时需要 |
[34:56] | You were having panic attacks every day! | 你每天都惊恐发作 |
[35:05] | I’m sorry, again. | 再次对不起 |
[35:07] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[35:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:15] | I was in a different place then. | 那时我的立场不同 |
[35:20] | It just sucked, because you were the one person | 很闹心 因为你是唯一一个 |
[35:23] | that I could talk to or could– | 我能诉苦或是能… |
[35:26] | I don’t know– tell me new things | 我不知道 和我说说 |
[35:28] | about Michael, things I didn’t know. | 迈克尔的新鲜事 我不知道的事 |
[35:32] | Hearing that he was a ball hog, or… | 听说他以前是个球霸 |
[35:37] | …what he said after our first date or whatever. | 或是我们第一次约会后他对我的看法这些事 |
[35:42] | It just kept him alive a little. | 让我觉得他还活着 |
[35:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:49] | Well, I’m here every Tuesday, | 我每周二都来这 |
[35:51] | if you ever get the urge to talk, | 如果你很想找人聊聊 |
[35:53] | or, you know, hit me again. | 或是想再打我一次 |
[35:58] | Maybe I will. | 我也许会的 |
[36:02] | So should we talk about Scott? | 我们该聊聊斯考特了吗 |
[36:03] | Nah. We actually ruled it an accident this morning. | 不了 其实今早我们已将案子判为意外事件 |
[36:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:08] | ‘Cause I had a list of, like, 50 suspects in mind. | 因为我有张名单 想到了五十个嫌疑人 |
[36:13] | Yep. The Marbella is totally off the hook. | 是的 玛贝拉酒店完全洗脱嫌疑了 |
[36:16] | The Fairwick, too. | 法维克也是 |
[36:17] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:18] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[36:20] | Oh. How is Mateo? Did he go down without a fight? | 马特奥怎么样 他乖乖地听话了吗 |
[36:23] | We went a few rounds, | 我们走了点弯路 |
[36:24] | but Fuzzy Bunny finally talked him into it. | 但是小绒兔终于说服他了 |
[36:26] | Oh, Fuzzy Bunny is such a creep. | 小绒兔真是瘆人 |
[36:28] | It hurts my feelings when you say that about me, Jane. | 你这么说我 会让我伤心的 简 |
[36:32] | Creepy. | 瘆人 |
[36:34] | Oh, that reminds me, | 这让我想起 |
[36:35] | I’m going to be a little late tomorrow picking him up. | 明天我会晚一点去接他 |
[36:39] | I’m meeting Gary for breakfast. | 我约了加里吃早餐 |
[36:40] | I’m going to ply him with mimosas, | 我要用含羞草鸡尾酒说服他 |
[36:42] | and get him to come back to Chloe. Hmm? | 带让回到克洛伊身边 |
[36:44] | Jane, stop. | 简 别管了 |
[36:45] | Just come manage the lounge. | 不如来管理大厅 |
[36:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[36:48] | Why? You’d be good at it. | 为什么 你肯定会胜任的 |
[36:50] | Plus, you love everybody there. | 而且 你喜欢那里每一个人 |
[36:51] | I have to think long-term, career-wise. | 我必须从长期的职业角度来考虑 |
[36:54] | This isn’t about your career, this is just to buy time. | 这和你的职业无关 只是为了争取时间 |
[36:56] | You don’t know that. | 你根本就不知道 |
[36:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:58] | You just got a book deal. | 你刚刚拿到新书合约 |
[37:00] | W-Which might not go anywhere. | 这也许成不了事 |
[37:01] | What? | 什么 |
[37:02] | Hit books are few and far between. | 畅销书凤毛麟角而又遥不可及 |
[37:04] | And if it doesn’t happen for me, | 而且如果好运没有降临我的话 |
[37:06] | then I’d be a lounge manager, | 那我就去当大堂经理 |
[37:08] | as opposed to someone working in the publishing industry. | 而不去出版业工作了 |
[37:11] | You’re talking about if you fail. | 你在假设自己失败 |
[37:13] | I’m being practical. | 我不过是实际一些 |
[37:15] | What happened to following your dreams? | 那说好的追逐你的梦想呢 |
[37:18] | Well, y-you know, I… | 你 你知道 我 |
[37:21] | I had a dream. | 我曾有过一个梦想 |
[37:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:27] | But you do have other ones. | 但是你还可以有其他的啊 |
[37:29] | And I won’t let you get stuck in the lounge. | 我不会把你拴在大堂里的 |
[37:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:33] | Two years and you’re out. | 最多两年 然后你就走 |
[37:35] | Promise? | 一言为定 |
[37:36] | Promise. | 一言为定 |
[37:38] | Because you’d want me to tell you if you were stuck. | 因为你想让我告诉你 你是不是被栓住了 |
[37:42] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[37:43] | You’re stuck. | 你被拴住了 |
[37:45] | At work, you’re basically Petra’s bitch. | 在工作方面 你基本上就是佩特拉的走狗 |
[37:47] | And I say that with full respect for Petra. | 我这么说完全没有不尊重佩特拉的意思 |
[37:50] | You’re not gonna turn back into greedy, | 你不能单纯地因为在乎玛贝拉酒店 |
[37:52] | shady, amoral Rafael | 而变回那个贪得无厌 |
[37:53] | just because you care about the Marbella. | 腹黑阴暗 道德败坏的拉斐尔了 |
[37:56] | Greedy, shady, amoral Rafael? | 贪得无厌 腹黑阴暗 道德败坏的拉斐尔 |
[37:59] | Paraphrasing. Just think about it. | 差不多意思 你自己想一想 |
[38:03] | Which he did, for the record. | 顺便说一下 他确实想了想 |
[38:06] | So just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[38:08] | After a year of “You decide,” | 你”下决心”都下了一年了 |
[38:09] | you want to start weighing in. | 你现在想要开工了 |
[38:11] | Yes. I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[38:15] | Well, it’s about time. | 也确实到时候了 |
[38:16] | See? I knew she’d be happy. | 你看 我就知道她会为你高兴的 |
[38:19] | Oh, God. Sorry, again. | 天啊 再次抱歉 |
[38:21] | So embarrassing. I should look into this. | 太尴尬了 我应该看看的 |
[38:23] | Well, he actually has good ideas sometimes. | 其实有时候他确实有一些好主意 |
[38:25] | Wow. High praise. | 评价不低呀 |
[38:27] | But he has to lose the beard, right? | 但是他得把胡子都刮了吧 |
[38:29] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:31] | It’s a prerequisite. | 这是必要条件 |
[38:32] | I’m going back to telenovelas, Mateo. | 我要继续演言情肥皂剧了 马特奥 |
[38:35] | You are too young to remember, | 你太小了还记不住 |
[38:36] | but Papa played some epic roles. | 但是外公演过一些经典角色呢 |
[38:38] | So my next role needs to be even bigger. | 所以我接下来一定要演更重要的角色 |
[38:41] | Or much, much, much smaller. | 或者小得不能再小的角色 |
[38:43] | 即将上演 吉列尔莫的旅行 | |
[38:47] | But we’re not there yet. | 但是我们还没到那个地步 |
[38:50] | Ooh, it’s my agent. | 呦 是我经纪人 |
[38:52] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[38:53] | Hi, Barry. | 你好 巴里 |
[38:57] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:07] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[39:08] | Tell me. I want to be factored in. | 跟我说说 我想要参与 |
[39:12] | I’m being sued for $10 million for breach of contract. | 我因为违约被起诉赔偿一千万 |
[39:15] | That sounds bad. Can you send them a basket? | 那太糟糕了 你可以给他们送个篮子吗 |
[39:18] | If the basket is full of $10 million. | 除非篮子里装满了一千万 |
[39:20] | Sonia, can you cover six and seven | 索尼娅 你能在乔伊请假回来之前 |
[39:22] | for Joey until he gets back from break? | 替他六点到七点的班吗 |
[39:24] | – Yeah, no problem. – Thank you. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢 |
[39:25] | Yep. Rocking that manager job. | 是的 大堂经理开工了 |
[39:31] | And in that instant, friends, Jane was reminded of Michael. | 就在那一瞬间 朋友们 简想起了迈克尔 |
[39:35] | And dare I say, it felt a little like a sign. | 而且我敢说 这有点像是长久以来的 |
[39:39] | The first in a long time. | 第一个标志 |
[39:43] | Found it. | 找到啦 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | Now that you’ve made it through your first day, | 既然你已经熬过了上班的第一天 |
[39:49] | I am officially giving you | 我正式给你 |
[39:50] | your one-year, 51-week, six-day notice. | 一年五十一周零六天后的解雇通知 |
[39:53] | That won’t be necessary, because I will have quit | 那就没必要了 因为到时候 |
[39:55] | in a blaze of glory by then, | 我就光荣辞职了 |
[39:56] | because I am a writer. | 因为我是作家 |
[39:57] | I have a book deal. | 我要出书了 |
[39:58] | A messenger sent over the paperwork and everything. | 一个快递员已经把手续什么的都送来了 |
[40:04] | What’s all this? | 这都什么呀 |
[40:06] | They’re flowers. | 花啊 |
[40:07] | It’s what someone brings | 要是跟姑娘约会 |
[40:08] | when he’s taking someone else on a date, | 就要带一束花啊 |
[40:10] | which is what I’m gonna do. | 我就是要约你啊 |
[40:13] | Just take your pants off. | 你就直接脱裤子吧 |
[40:16] | You don’t need to take me to dinner first. | 用不着先请我吃饭 |
[40:17] | No. | 不 |
[40:19] | I want to go out. | 我要带你出去 |
[40:21] | A proper date. | 正式的约会 |
[40:24] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[40:26] | You wouldn’t have tried to help my hotel | 如果你不喜欢喜欢我的话 |
[40:28] | if you didn’t “like me” like me. | 就不会帮我处理酒店的事情了 |
[40:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | Maybe I… “Like you” Like you. | 可能 我 喜欢喜欢你 |
[40:38] | You happy? | 满意了吗 |
[40:46] | I’ll pick you up at 7:00. | 我七点钟来接你 |
[40:58] | Looks like something’s troubling Petra. | 看上去佩特拉正被某事所困扰着 |
[41:00] | I wonder what it could be. | 我想知道究竟是什么事 |
[41:03] | Sorry. I’m just being coy. | 对不起 我是在故作矜持呢 |
[41:05] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么事情 |
[41:06] | I’ll show you. | 我领你去看看 |
[41:22] | Yep. Petra’s been hiding something. | 是的 佩特拉一直在隐瞒着什么 |
[41:25] | And she’s not the only one. | 然而她并不是唯一一个有所隐瞒的人 |
[41:27] | That was close. | 差一点啊 |
[41:29] | It would’ve been bad for us if they’d ruled it a murder. | 如果他们判定为谋杀的话对我们来说很不利 |
[41:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:32] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[41:34] | What the hell are you up to, Rafael? | 你究竟要干什么 拉斐尔 |