时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You guys, so much to talk about. | 各位 有太多要说的了 |
[00:02] | First, Jane and Raf. | 首先 简和拉弗 |
[00:04] | They had a son named Mateo, who was quite a handful. | 他们有个儿子叫马特奥 是个麻烦精 |
[00:07] | So we would like you to get him an aide. | 我们希望你们能够找个”助教” |
[00:08] | So they got him one. | 于是他们就给他找了个 |
[00:10] | Also in need of a helping hand: Jane’s father, Rogelio. | 还有个人需要帮手 简的父亲罗格里奥 |
[00:13] | See, he quited his reality show | 他辞演了真人秀 |
[00:15] | and was been sued. | 然后被起诉了 |
[00:16] | And his lawyer? | 而他的律师 |
[00:17] | Well, that would be Xo’s fiancé, Bruce. | 那将是希尔的未婚夫 布鲁斯 |
[00:19] | Or at least he was her fiancé, until… | 或者至少曾经是她的未婚夫 直到 |
[00:22] | Do you still have feelings for Rogelio? | 你对罗格里奥还有感觉吗 |
[00:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:27] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧啊 |
[00:28] | Which brings me to Raf’s other baby mama, Petra, | 这就引出了拉弗另一个孩子他妈 佩特拉 |
[00:31] | and her twin sister, Anezka. | 和她的双胞胎妹妹 阿妮斯卡 |
[00:33] | See, Anezka used to date Scott, | 瞧 阿妮斯卡以前和斯科特是一对 |
[00:35] | but Scott turned up dead, and Anezka’s gone missing. | 但斯科特死了 阿妮斯卡失踪了 |
[00:38] | We need to get in touch with your sister. | 我们要联络你的妹妹 |
[00:40] | Good luck. I haven’t spoken to her in three years. | 祝你们好运 我已经三年没跟她说过话了 |
[00:41] | Luckily, Detective Dennis was on it. | 幸运的是 丹尼斯警探处理这事 |
[00:44] | You remember Dennis, right? | 你们还记得丹尼斯吧 |
[00:45] | Used to be Michael’s partner? | 以前是迈克尔的搭档 |
[00:46] | Anyway, he noticed Petra was acting all shady, which she was, | 不管怎样 他注意到佩特拉鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[00:51] | partly because she moved Scott’s bones | 部分是因为她把斯科特的骨头 |
[00:51] | 玛贝拉 法维克 | |
[00:52] | off her property line and over to the Fairwick. | 搬离了她的地界 拖到法维克那边了 |
[00:55] | Unfortunately, that was her boyfriend Chuck’s hotel, | 不幸的是 那是她男友恰克的酒店 |
[00:58] | and he was pissed. | 他生气了 |
[00:59] | And then, well, this happened. | 然后发生了这事 |
[01:02] | I know. | 我懂 |
[01:03] | OMG, right? | 天哪 |
[01:04] | Oh, and did I mention? | 我提到了吗 |
[01:06] | Alba’s longtime crush, Jorge, had finally asked her out. | 阿尔芭长久以来的心动对象乔治终于约她了 |
[01:09] | So, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[01:11] | Things are getting hot up in here. | 气氛越来越热烈了 |
[01:15] | It should be noted that Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 值得一提的是简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:17] | had been passionately in love | 热烈地爱过 |
[01:19] | with exactly three men in her life. | 她生命中三个男人 |
[01:22] | The first was… | 第一位是 |
[01:23] | Actually, I’m not ready to introduce him yet. | 事实上 我还没准备好介绍他 |
[01:25] | We’ll get there. | 以后会说到的 |
[01:27] | The second, of course, was Michael. | 第二位 当然是迈克尔 |
[01:31] | Then Rafael. | 然后是拉斐尔 |
[01:35] | Then Michael again. | 然后又是迈克尔 |
[01:36] | And then… | 然后 |
[01:38] | well, Jane’s life became very much not about romantic love. | 简的生活变得和浪漫一点也沾不上边了 |
[01:46] | But three years, six months and 42 days later… | 但是三年六个月四十二天后 |
[01:51] | she finally felt open. | 她终于感到释然了 |
[01:54] | Or at least open to being open. | 或者至少准备释然 |
[02:04] | Ah, yes. It certainly was. | 没错 确实是 |
[02:10] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[02:12] | – yeah, a little. – Certainly more than | -好吧 有一点 -当然比昨天 |
[02:13] | the coffee stain on the tablecloth yesterday. | 桌布上的咖啡渍更像 |
[02:21] | Morning, Mom. How you feeling? | 早上好 妈妈 你感觉如何 |
[02:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:26] | You’ll recall Xiomara had just broken up with Bruce. | 你们记得希尔玛拉刚和布鲁斯分手 |
[02:29] | Okay. Well, let us know if you need anything. | 好 如果你需要什么就告诉我 |
[02:34] | So, what do you think about the dress? I can return it. | 你觉得这裙子如何 我可以退的 |
[02:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:41] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:43] | – He doesn’t. – Where’s my raincoat? | -他不开心 -我的雨衣呢 |
[02:48] | I need it for show-and-tell, | 我表演要用 |
[02:50] | and it has indoor pockets. | 而且它有内口袋 |
[02:52] | Mommy said she’d find it! | 妈妈说她会找到的 |
[02:54] | Calm down, Mateo. | 冷静 马特奥 |
[02:56] | I’ve looked for it everywhere, and it’s not here, | 我到处都找过了 不在这儿 |
[02:58] | but I will find it and drop it off, okay? I promise. | 但我会找到给你送来的 好吗 我保证 |
[03:00] | Now go get yourself dressed. | 现在去穿衣服吧 |
[03:01] | Mommy has to get to work, | 妈妈要上班了 |
[03:02] | and Abuela’s gonna drop you off at school. | 外婆送你去学校 |
[03:04] | Why do you look so nice? | 你怎么看上去这么美 |
[03:08] | Why, thank you, Mateo. | 为什么 谢谢你 马特奥 |
[03:09] | Just a good mood today. | 只是今天心情好 |
[03:22] | Abuela! | 外婆 |
[03:29] | And, friends, it was as though | 朋友们 仿佛就像 |
[03:31] | the world suddenly became brighter. | 世界突然变得明亮了 |
[03:56] | All right, things are looking up. | 好的 事情在向好处发展 |
[04:10] | So, yeah, like Alba said, | 没错 就像阿尔芭说的 |
[04:12] | love is in the air. | 爱在空气中 |
[04:14] | Or, at least, it was last night. | 或者至少 昨晚在 |
[04:16] | I just texted the nannies to take the girls to school. | 我刚给保姆发短信让她们送姑娘们去上学 |
[04:19] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[04:22] | – so… last night was… – A onetime thing. | -昨晚 -是一夜情 |
[04:26] | We were both drunk. | 我们都喝醉了 |
[04:28] | – Feeling low. – Exactly. | -心情低沉 -没错 |
[04:30] | It’s not gonna happen again, so let’s just… | 不会再发生第二次了 我们… |
[04:33] | – Yeah? – …move on, yeah? | -怎么 -翻篇吧 |
[04:35] | No need to tell anyone. | 不用告诉任何人 |
[04:36] | – Especially Jane. – Agreed. | -尤其是简 -同意 |
[04:45] | It’s just, my-my clothes are in the living room. | 只是我的衣服在客厅 |
[05:05] | Hey, Raf, it’s me. | 拉弗 是我 |
[05:08] | Uh, Jane! H-Hang on! | 简 等等 |
[05:12] | Uh, coming. | 这就来 |
[05:12] | Don’t worry, I’m just grabbing something for Mateo | 别担心 我只是在开始轮班之前 |
[05:14] | before I start my shift. And… | 帮马特奥拿些东西 另外 |
[05:16] | I have coffee? | 我买了咖啡 |
[05:18] | So, what do you need of Mateo’s? | 你需要给马特奥带什么 |
[05:19] | I’m happy to just grab it. | 我很乐意帮你拿 |
[05:20] | His yellow raincoat. He needs it for show-and-tell. | 他的黄色雨衣 他表演要用 |
[05:25] | That’s more show than tell. | 不用解释直接秀 |
[05:26] | Good morning, Jane. | 早上好 简 |
[05:28] | Do you mind? | 能关上吗 |
[05:33] | Jane, listen, come on. | 简 听着 拜托 |
[05:36] | Jane. That was just, it was a, it was a mutually | 简 那只是我们双方都同意的 |
[05:37] | – agreed upon mistake, okay? – No, I know what that was. | -一次错误 -不 我知道那是什么 |
[05:38] | Really, it’s none of my business. | 真的 跟我没关系 |
[05:39] | – You don’t have to tell me. – It won’t happen again. | -你不必告诉我 -不会再发生了 |
[05:40] | Can we just, can we just not talk about it? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[05:41] | – Yep. Never sounds good to me. – Great. | -好 乐意之至 -太好了 |
[05:46] | All right, look who got dressed. | 好的 瞧瞧谁打扮好了 |
[05:49] | Oh, God, not again. | 天哪 别再这样啊 |
[05:56] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[06:02] | We’re here to offer you a deal. | 我们来是向你提供一笔交易 |
[06:03] | 丹尼斯的搭档 叫… | |
[06:13] | Why would I need a deal? | 为什么我要跟你做交易 |
[06:15] | I already told you everything I know about Scott’s burn book. | 我已经把我知道的黑料本的事都告诉你了 |
[06:17] | And I was accounted for the night he disappeared. | 我也解释了那晚他失踪的原因 |
[06:19] | We know you moved his bones. | 我们知道你移动了他的骨头 |
[06:22] | By bones, you mean…? | 他的骨头 你是说 |
[06:23] | His skeleton. | 他的尸骨 |
[06:24] | Got a statement from Chuck Chesser, | 我从恰克·切斯弄到一份声明 |
[06:25] | who says you told him you, quote, | 他说是你告诉他 |
[06:27] | “Scootched them over.” | “把骨骸往你那边挪了一点” |
[06:28] | Dana! That’s her name. | 戴娜 就是她 |
[06:30] | I knew it started with a “D.” | 我知道是从字母D开头的 |
[06:31] | Now, we can charge you with tampering with evidence, | 我们可以以破坏证据为由起诉你 |
[06:34] | but we won’t, if you help us find your sister. | 但是如果你帮助我们寻找你妹妹 那我们就不起诉 |
[06:38] | I already told you we haven’t, we haven’t spoken in years. | 我已经跟说了 我和她好几年都没联系了 |
[06:40] | Oh, it’s so sad when families grow apart | 妹妹让姐姐瘫痪 |
[06:42] | after one sister paralyzes the other. | 家庭又分崩离析 真让人难过 |
[06:44] | Well, get in touch. | 那就去联系她 |
[06:45] | But why do you, um, want to question her? | 但是你们想干什么 质问她 |
[06:47] | We’ve been interviewing people mentioned in the burn book, | 我们在调查黑料本中提到的人 |
[06:49] | and one remembered Anezka and Scott in a screaming match | 有个人记得阿妮丝卡和斯考特在他失踪前一晚 |
[06:51] | the night he disappeared. | 大呼小叫 |
[06:53] | And who is this witness? | 证人是谁 |
[06:54] | Just find your sister. | 找到你妹妹就好了 |
[06:56] | Ah, found it. | 找到了 |
[06:57] | Ah, thank God. ‘Cause the little dude | 谢天谢地 这小兄弟 |
[06:59] | really wanted to show everyone that raincoat. | 真的想让每个人都看见这件雨衣 |
[07:01] | Is there a story about it? | 这雨衣有什么故事吗 |
[07:03] | There is now. | 现在有了 |
[07:04] | No idea. What happened? | 不知道 发生了什么 |
[07:06] | Skateboarding accident. | 滑板意外 |
[07:08] | Damn, mama. | 天呐妈妈 |
[07:10] | Look at you in that dress. | 看看你这身装束 |
[07:12] | I was just trying to mix things up. | 我就是试着换个风格 |
[07:13] | There’s no try, there’s only do. | 不是试着 而是做了 |
[07:15] | And you’re doing it. | 你这风格很是不错 |
[07:16] | All day long! | 一整天 |
[07:22] | I think he was flirting with me. | 我觉得他和我调情 |
[07:23] | I mean, it was subtle, but… | 不是那么明显 但是 |
[07:27] | Not even that subtle. | 也不藏着掖着 |
[07:32] | Now, that’s what I call flirting. | 这才算做是调情啊 |
[07:59] | Hello. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:08] | Are you sure you’re ready to listen? | 你确定你准备好听了吗 |
[08:12] | I was saying | 我在说 |
[08:13] | that I think Mateo’s aide is flirting with me. | 马特奥的助教在调情我 |
[08:21] | I know, and I’m not quite sure what to do. | 我找到 我也不确定该做什么 |
[08:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:35] | And if it happens again, I’ll shut it down. | 如果再这样的话 我就果断回绝 |
[08:41] | You okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 |
[08:44] | Y-Yeah. | 还好 |
[08:45] | I just feel bad for hurting Bruce. | 只是觉得伤害布鲁斯很过意不去 |
[08:47] | He’s been so great. | 他人这么好 |
[08:49] | But you couldn’t marry him. | 但是你也不能嫁给他 |
[08:50] | You know, not if you still have feelings for… | 只要你还对那谁有感情 |
[08:54] | Remember not to mention Bruce or the breakup | 千万别在庭审结束之前 |
[08:56] | until the court case is over. | 提布鲁斯或者是分手的事 |
[08:57] | I don’t want things to be awkward. | 我不想把气氛弄尴尬 |
[08:59] | Can I just say, | 我可以说吗 |
[09:00] | I love Bruce so much! | 我真是爱死布鲁斯了 |
[09:03] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[09:04] | He got the reality show to settle, | 他已经把真人秀那事解决了 |
[09:06] | so as soon as we agree on a number, | 只要我们对金额达成共识 |
[09:07] | I’ll be free and clear, which is a good thing, | 我就自由了 这可真是好事 |
[09:10] | because… | 因为 |
[09:12] | drumroll, please. | 请为我击鼓 |
[09:14] | Oh, sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[09:17] | I got the offer for my new telenovela, | 我又有新的肥皂剧可以拍啦 |
[09:20] | so I’m formally inviting you all to the first day of shooting. | 所以我正式邀请你们去第一天拍摄现场 |
[09:25] | Ah, we wouldn’t miss it. | 我们不会错过的 |
[09:27] | And Bruce, too, of course. | 布鲁斯 当然了 |
[09:28] | Is everything okay with him, by the way? | 顺便说下 你和他还好吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, he’s great. | 他挺好 |
[09:32] | Because he hasn’t been returning my texts. | 他最近都不回我短信 |
[09:35] | Oh, well, I’m sure he’s just busy with other cases. | 我相信他只是忙不开了吧 |
[09:38] | So, what’s the next step in the novela? | 所以新的肥皂剧是什么 |
[09:40] | A very important special effects test with the network bigwigs. | 不得了的与网络名人的特效测试 |
[09:45] | Action | 开始 |
[09:56] | Cut. | 停 |
[09:58] | Wow, that is looking so realistic. | 看起来好真啊 |
[10:00] | Agreed. So realistic. | 同意 非常真 |
[10:01] | And you, your charisma leaps off the screen | 还有你 你的魅力已经无法比拟 |
[10:04] | even at a quarter inch tall. | 尽管只有一丁点高 |
[10:06] | Thank you. So often, I’m the big man in the room, | 谢谢你 我总是房间里的大人物 |
[10:08] | so Los Viajes de Guillermo, it’s a refreshing change. | 《吉列的旅行》 令人耳目一新的改变 |
[10:24] | Not to be paranoid, but you are absolutely certain | 别想多了 但是你敢确定 |
[10:26] | that your paperwork will be signed | 你的手续会在 |
[10:27] | by the time we start shooting? | 我们开拍之前签完吗 |
[10:28] | 100% sure. | 百分之百确定 |
[10:30] | Beyond a shadow of a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[10:32] | Great. That’s what we wanted to hear. | 太好了 我们就想听到这些 |
[10:42] | Well… what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[10:45] | 《吉列的旅行》 小人物 大旅行 | |
[10:48] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[10:54] | Little man. | 小兄弟 |
[10:55] | Tell Mommy what you drew. | 告诉妈妈你画了什么 |
[10:57] | It’s a mouse going to the doctor, | 老鼠去看医生 |
[10:59] | like in the story we read. | 就像我们看的故事那样 |
[11:01] | Well, I love it, and I can’t wait to hear the story. | 好喜欢 快给我讲故事吧 |
[11:05] | He sat there for 20 minutes. Great focus. | 他画了二十分钟 非常专注 |
[11:08] | And, friends, that’s when Jane’s radar went off. | 朋友们 这时简的雷达就开始报警了 |
[11:13] | 调情评估系统 上一次接触历史 | |
[11:22] | Alex, uh, listen, you’re great, | 亚历克斯 你人很好 |
[11:25] | but this is strictly a professional relationship. | 但是我们之间完全只是友谊关系 |
[11:28] | Anything else would be inappropriate. | 其他的都不合适 |
[11:29] | So I just want to make that really clear | 所以我只想说清楚 |
[11:30] | that this isn’t gonna happen. | 这不可能发生的 |
[11:34] | What isn’t gonna happen? | 什么不会发生 |
[11:39] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[11:40] | – Oh, hold on. – It was really nothing. | -等等 -真的没事 |
[11:41] | – You thought that I– with you? – Just a miscommunication. | -你以为 我是在和你 -只是个误会 |
[11:44] | Or a radar malfunction of epic proportions. | 或者只是爱情雷达故障 |
[11:46] | For the record, I am not into you… at all. | 特此声明 我不喜欢你 一点也不 |
[11:49] | Good. Great. | 很好 |
[11:51] | Yeah, glad that we cleared that up. | 很高兴我们说清楚了 |
[12:08] | How much did you see? | 你看到了多少 |
[12:10] | You mean, did I see the part where you shut Alex down | 我是不是看到你因亚历克斯和你调情 |
[12:12] | for flirting with you, | 而拒绝他那部分 |
[12:13] | or the part where he had no idea what you were talking about? | 还是他不知道你在说啥那部分 |
[12:15] | – Okay, okay, stop. – Uh, you better not touch me, | -好了 别说了 -你最好别碰我 |
[12:17] | ’cause I might get the wrong idea. | 因为我有可能会错意哦 |
[12:19] | Abuela told me that if he was flirting with me, | 外婆告诉我他是在和我调情 |
[12:20] | I should shut it down. | 我应该拒绝他 |
[12:21] | And… apparently, my radar’s a little off. | 很明显 我的爱情雷达有点问题了 |
[12:24] | Way off, in fact. | 很大的问题 实际上 |
[12:26] | Let me show you what really happened earlier. | 让我来告诉你之前到底发生了什么 |
[12:45] | Yeah, let’s not tell Jane about that last one. | 咱还是不告诉简最后那个吧 |
[12:48] | Okay, you know what? We’re going out tonight. | 你知道吗 我们今晚要出去了 |
[12:50] | – What? – Clearly, | -什么 -很明显 |
[12:51] | this whole Alex fiasco was a cry for help. | 这整个亚历克斯惨败事件是求助信号 |
[12:53] | You cannot keep getting advice from your abuela. | 你不能老咨询你的外婆 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna help you get your flirt on. | 我来帮你重启你的调情能力 |
[12:58] | – No, absolutely not. – I’ll see you tonight in the lounge. | -不 绝对不行 -今晚大堂见 |
[13:00] | – Not happening. – 7:00 p.M. | -不可能 -七点哦 |
[13:02] | – No! – Yes. | -不行 -必须行 |
[13:03] | Look right here! | 看这儿 |
[13:05] | There’s a run in my stocking, | 我的袜子抽丝了 |
[13:07] | and, also, my pantaloons are hitting the middle of my calf! | 还有 我的裤子紧贴着小腿 |
[13:11] | I am really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[13:12] | I’m just stressed. | 我只是有点低落 |
[13:13] | You should be allowed to enjoy fitting me. | 你应该享受给我打扮 |
[13:16] | Please, continue. Above my calf. | 请继续 小腿上面 |
[13:27] | There they are! | 他们在这 |
[13:30] | My favorite… network executives. | 我最爱的电视台主管 |
[13:33] | And there’s our favorite star. | 我们最爱的明星 |
[13:34] | So, listen, we want to beef up the love story a little, | 我们想稍微充实一下这个爱情故事 |
[13:37] | add some complications, maybe a sizzling hot co-star. | 加点复杂因素 可能是炙手可热的联合主演 |
[13:41] | Are you cool with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[13:42] | The hotter and sexier, the better! | 越热越性感 就越好 |
[13:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:54] | You have to relax. | 你要放松 |
[13:55] | I can’t. This is ridiculous. | 我做不到 这太可笑了 |
[13:57] | This is a kids hotel. | 这是个儿童酒店 |
[13:58] | You would be surprised | 你会惊奇的发现 |
[13:59] | how many divorcée hookups we have here at happy hour. | 我们这有多少离异者在快乐时光搞在一起 |
[14:02] | Last week, we caught a couple in the pirate ship. | 上周 我们在海盗船抓到一对 |
[14:05] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Petra just walked in. | 佩特拉刚进来了 |
[14:11] | I kind of got a weird vibe from her earlier | 之前我感到和她之间有种奇怪的气氛 |
[14:12] | when I went by her office to go over some stuff. | 就是我去她办公室检查一些东西的时候 |
[14:21] | After what happened last night, when we… had sex… | 昨晚的事之后 就是我们滚床单 |
[14:27] | …well, I just… I’m worried she might have feelings for me. | 我只是担心她可能还对我有感觉 |
[14:30] | Of course she has feelings for you. | 她当然对你有感觉 |
[14:32] | She was in love with you for forever. | 她永远都会爱着你 |
[14:34] | That’s why you shouldn’t have slept with her. | 这就是为啥你不该和她滚床单 |
[14:36] | It was incredibly stupid. | 真是太傻了 |
[14:39] | – What are you two doing here? – Nothing. | -你俩在这干嘛啊 -没事 |
[14:40] | Just helping Jane get her flirt on. | 在帮简重启调情能力 |
[14:43] | She’s a little rusty. | 她有点生疏了 |
[14:44] | – Here? – It’s not a big deal. | -在这儿 -没什么大不了的 |
[14:46] | This is a kids hotel. | 这是个儿童酒店 |
[14:47] | Those guys look single. | 那些人看起来是单身啊 |
[14:51] | Seriously? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:52] | You should go to the Fairwick. | 你们应该去法维克 |
[14:53] | It’s a total meat market during happy hour. | 那才是单身的天下 |
[14:54] | – Actually, I’m going home. – No, you are not. | -事实上 我要回家了 -不 你不回 |
[14:57] | Come on. The Fairwick. Let’s go. | 走吧 法维克 咱们一起去 |
[14:59] | Perfect. I’ll join you. | 太好了 我也去 |
[15:06] | Okay, what about him? | 他怎么样 |
[15:07] | The guy in the tank top? Are you serious? | 穿背心的那个 你开什么玩笑 |
[15:09] | He’s got a good body, a handsome face. | 你身材很好啊 脸长得也不错 |
[15:12] | Okay, then you date him. | 那你和他约会吧 |
[15:14] | Hoodie, three o’clock. | 穿卫衣的那个 三点钟方向 |
[15:15] | – Mr. Robot? – Okay, who do you like, then? | -机器人先生 -好吧你到底喜欢什么样的 |
[15:18] | It doesn’t matter, because no one’s looking. | 那都不重要 因为根本没人看过来 |
[15:21] | Because it looks like you two are together. | 因为看起来你俩像是一对 |
[15:22] | Look, we have to make it clear | 我们得表明 |
[15:23] | that Jane is the third wheel here. | 简是咱俩的电灯泡 |
[15:24] | Come here, Rafael. | 过来这 拉斐尔 |
[15:29] | Now I’m gonna put my head here. | 现在我要把头放在你胸前 |
[15:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:35] | Look over there. | 看那 |
[15:36] | Tall drink of water, blue shirt, cute, | 那个大块头 穿蓝色衬衫 很帅 |
[15:38] | and he’s looking at you. | 他在看着你呢 |
[15:40] | Turn slowly. | 慢慢转过去 |
[15:44] | He is cute. | 是很帅 |
[15:45] | Agreed. | 达成一致 |
[15:48] | Maintain eye contact. | 保持眼神交流 |
[15:50] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[15:51] | Tone it down. | 别笑那么夸张 |
[15:53] | Flirting is like perfume; a little dab will do. | 调情就像是香水 一点点就够了 |
[16:12] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[16:13] | Go. Go! | 去吧 去吧 |
[16:17] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[16:29] | It’s nice to see Jane getting back out there, isn’t it? | 看到简重回战场 真是太开心了 是吧 |
[16:45] | Look, Petra, I want to be really straightforward. | 佩特拉 坦白说 |
[16:50] | What happened last night was a mistake. | 昨晚就是个错误 |
[16:54] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | You’re obviously into me… | 很明显 你还喜欢我 |
[16:59] | – No, I’m not. – Jane isn’t here, okay? | -不 我没有 -简不在这儿了 |
[17:01] | You don’t have to be this close. | 你不用靠的这么近 |
[17:02] | And earlier, when I stopped by your office, | 还有早些时 我去你办公室时 |
[17:04] | and you moved closer… | 你也靠得很近 |
[17:08] | Yes, because I didn’t want you reading my e-mails. | 没错 因为我不想你看我的邮件 |
[17:14] | And also, | 还有 |
[17:15] | if you must know, Chuck is across the room, | 如果你想知道 恰克在那边 |
[17:16] | and I’m trying to make him jealous. | 我想让他嫉妒 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[17:22] | I missed him, too. My bad. | 我漏了他了 我的错 |
[17:26] | After everything he did to me, | 他对我的所作所为 |
[17:28] | telling the cops about the bones, | 告诉警察有关尸体的事 |
[17:29] | I want to make him miserable. | 我想让他痛不欲生 |
[17:31] | So just get over yourself and play along, okay? | 所以别自以为是了 配合点 |
[17:39] | Let’s move elsewhere, shall we? | 咱们还是看看另一边吧 |
[17:46] | All right, that’s better. | 这边好多了 |
[17:48] | You have a great laugh. | 你的笑声很动听 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:51] | So, Jane Villanueva, | 简·维兰纽瓦 |
[17:53] | soon to be published author, | 即将的出版作家 |
[17:55] | why are you still single? | 你为什么还是单身啊 |
[17:56] | I thought somebody would have scooped you up by now. | 我觉得肯定会有人看上你的啊 |
[18:00] | I was scooped up, but then my husband died. | 我的确被人看上了 但我的丈夫去世了 |
[18:04] | No, but, I mean, I’m, like, almost totally fine. | 不 但 我已经没事啦 |
[18:06] | That was, like, three years ago, so it’s like, pshh! | 那都是三年前的事了 所以都不是事了 |
[18:10] | OMG, I can’t watch anymore. | 我的天 我看不下去了 |
[18:14] | I think he’s watching. Sell it. | 我觉得他在看我 表现出来 |
[18:21] | Really? That’s the best you can do? | 你确定 你就这点能耐吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, Zen Rafael hasn’t forgotten his moves, has he? | 禅版拉斐尔不可能把他的技巧忘了 不是吗 |
[18:30] | No. | 是的 |
[18:34] | He hasn’t. | 他没忘 |
[18:39] | And I am sure that you haven’t forgotten my moves either. | 而且我确定你也没有忘记我的技巧 |
[18:45] | It’s all a blur. | 我记不太清了 |
[18:48] | Paris isn’t a blur. | 巴黎的记忆还是很清晰 |
[18:49] | No, that’s, um… hard to forget. | 是的 那很难忘记 |
[18:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:59] | Especially | 尤其是 |
[19:01] | when I… | 当我… |
[19:08] | That seems like a million years ago in some ways. | 在某些方面感觉像是一百万年前的事了 |
[19:14] | And in other ways… | 在其他方面… |
[19:15] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[19:23] | Damn it, this isn’t working. | 可恶 这没什么用 |
[19:24] | He doesn’t even care. | 他根本不在乎 |
[19:26] | Wow, that was pretty intense. | 刚才的感情很强烈 |
[19:28] | I was actually starting to feel it. | 我其实都已经感觉到了 |
[19:30] | And it looks like Rafael was, too. | 看样子拉斐尔也感觉到了 |
[19:34] | Why am I even doing this? | 我究竟在干什么 |
[19:35] | I mean, I’m obviously out of his league. Right? | 很明显是他配不上我 |
[19:39] | Honestly, I don’t know what I even saw in him. | 说实话 我都不知道自己看上他哪点了 |
[19:40] | I think it was about self-punishment more than anything else, | 我觉得我只是在惩罚自己 |
[19:42] | because the truth is | 因为事实上 |
[19:43] | that I was honestly just embarrassed | 我每次跟他约会的时候 |
[19:44] | to be seen with him the entire time we were dating. | 都会很尴尬 不希望让人看见 |
[19:46] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[19:59] | Wow, rough night for these three. | 他们三个都度过了艰难的一夜 |
[20:01] | No one got any, but it’s still a walk of shame. | 谁都没有收获 而且还是一次蒙羞之旅 |
[20:04] | Or, actually… | 或者说 其实是… |
[20:07] | It was awkward and awful. | 又尴尬又糟糕 |
[20:09] | And I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己当时在想什么 |
[20:10] | I have met exactly zero people | 我一辈子都没在单身酒吧里 |
[20:12] | in my life at a singles bar. | 遇到过几个人 |
[20:23] | 当你最不抱希望的时候 就会有男人出现在你的生命里 | |
[20:27] | Thanks, Abuela. | 谢谢你 外婆 |
[20:37] | We’re back on Jorge. | 我们又说回乔治了 |
[20:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[21:01] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得不是这样 |
[21:03] | But if you’re worried, | 但是如果你担心 |
[21:04] | you should just talk to Jorge about it. | 你应该直接跟乔治谈谈 |
[21:08] | Course you can. Come on. | 你当然可以了 拜托 |
[21:10] | You’re a… | 你可是一位… |
[21:12] | semi-modern woman, Abuela. | 半当代女性 外婆 |
[21:18] | Which brings us here, now. | 这就把我们带到这里 |
[22:05] | Do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[22:06] | I went by your house… | 我去过你家里… |
[22:07] | Oh, no. Was Bruce home? | 不 布鲁斯在家吗 |
[22:09] | – …and Bruce wasn’t home. – Phew! | -…但是布鲁斯不在家 -万幸 |
[22:11] | But it’s weird, Xo, | 但是很奇怪 希尔 |
[22:13] | ’cause I can’t get him to return my calls, | 他不回我电话 |
[22:15] | he’s barely responding to my texts. | 也不回我短信 |
[22:17] | Tell me, did I do something to offend him? | 告诉我 是我哪里冒犯到他了吗 |
[22:20] | Did you forget to say “God bless you” | 你是不是忘记在他打喷嚏的时候 |
[22:22] | after he sneezed? | 忘记对他说”上帝保佑你” |
[22:25] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[22:26] | I’m sure Bruce is just busy. | 我肯定布鲁斯只是太忙了而已 |
[22:28] | It’s just that the settlement talks are coming up | 只是和解谈判的时间要到了 |
[22:30] | and this silence is giving me a bad feeling. | 但是这种沉默让我有一种不好的预感 |
[22:33] | Will you ask him? I don’t want to be all needy, | 你能问问他吗 我不想催得太紧 |
[22:35] | but if something’s wrong, I’d like to know. | 但要是出了什么事 我需要知道 |
[22:39] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[22:40] | Well, it was okay… | 在那之前进展顺利… |
[22:42] | until I told him I was a widow. | 直到我告诉他我是个寡妇 |
[22:44] | I wouldn’t say he ran away. | 他就差立马拔腿跑了 |
[22:46] | Well, he’s an idiot then. | 那他真是个笨蛋 |
[22:48] | Make sure to follow through with your right hand. | 保证像你右手一样击打 |
[22:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:51] | I mean, dating would be so much easier | 和已经认识的人约会 |
[22:53] | if people already knew. | 要容易得多 |
[22:54] | Tell me about it. | 跟我讲讲看 |
[22:55] | What do you mean? One of the joys of being engaged | 你还问这个干嘛 订婚的好处之一就是 |
[22:57] | is that you don’t have to worry about dating. | 你不用再担心约会的事了 |
[22:59] | Lindsay and I broke up a few months ago. | 琳赛和我几个月前就分手了 |
[23:02] | What? | 什么 |
[23:03] | Why didn’t you mention it? | 为什么没听你提起 |
[23:05] | She cheated on me. | 她背叛了我 |
[23:07] | Yeah, so… | 没错 所以… |
[23:09] | didn’t want to brag. | 我不想到处吹嘘 |
[23:11] | Eh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:15] | Better to know now than later, right? | 长痛不如短痛 不是吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:19] | Well… punch through the bag. | 用力击打沙袋 |
[23:22] | You know, you might be better at boxing than I am, | 在拳击这方面你可能比我擅长 |
[23:24] | but I would kick your ass at a story-writing competition. | 但是在写作上 我会把你打得落花流水 |
[23:28] | Not a sport. | 写作不是一项运动 |
[23:30] | Mini-golf, I’d crush you. | 要是打迷你高尔夫 我照样碾压你 |
[23:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[23:35] | Oh, not bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[23:39] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[23:40] | Are Jane and Dennis… | 简和丹尼斯是… |
[23:42] | flirting with each other? | 在互相调情吗 |
[23:44] | Nah. | 不 |
[23:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:47] | Maybe. | 也许是的 |
[23:50] | Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[23:59] | Okay, either my radar is off, too, | 好吧 要么就是我的雷达也坏了 |
[24:01] | or this is happening, people. | 要么就是这是真的 朋友们 |
[24:08] | A vibe? With you and Dennis? | 你和丹尼斯有暧昧了 |
[24:10] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[24:11] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[24:13] | Then again, I thought Alex was super into me, too, so… | 但我还觉得亚历克斯很喜欢我呢 |
[24:16] | That’s why I need you to go boxing with me next week. | 所以下周你要跟我去练拳击 |
[24:19] | – What? – To suss it out. | -什么 -帮我看看 |
[24:20] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[24:21] | – Just text him. – What? | -给他发短信吧 -什么 |
[24:23] | – No. – Why? | -不 -为什么 |
[24:25] | We don’t just text. | 我们不会没事发短信 |
[24:27] | That’s the point. | 那就对了 |
[24:29] | He’ll either encourage you or he won’t. | 他要么会跟你聊 要么不理你 |
[24:31] | But either way, you’ll know. | 但怎么样你都能知道结果 |
[24:34] | Didn’t you just tell your grandma to be a modern woman? | 你不是告诉你外婆要做新时代女性吗 |
[24:42] | Oh, that’s a nice touch with the ellipses, | 用省略号太明智了 |
[24:43] | makes it seem super casual. | 感觉很随意 |
[24:47] | Oh, my God, he’s writing me back already. | 天啊 他已经在回我了 |
[24:51] | He’s probably thinking of a nice way to tell me to back off. | 他很可能是想委婉拒绝我 |
[24:57] | Oh, my God, he’s insulted. | 天啊 他觉得被侮辱了 |
[24:59] | – What? – I’ve actually insulted him. | -哪有 -我把他惹了 |
[25:00] | He’s thinking, “I should just ignore her.” | 他肯定在想我就别回了 |
[25:12] | See? | 看到没 |
[25:13] | Okay, now just wait a minute before you… | 等一会再… |
[25:17] | We may have just witnessed | 我们可能目睹了 |
[25:18] | the beginning of a new romance. | 一段恋情的起始 |
[25:21] | And, sadly, here we are now at the end of one. | 遗憾的是 我们还要看一段恋情的终结 |
[25:24] | No, you keep the cappuccino maker. | 不 你留着咖啡机吧 |
[25:26] | You take more pleasure in it than I ever could. | 你比我更喜欢它 |
[25:31] | Okay, so that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[25:36] | Bruce, I just wanted to say, | 布鲁斯 我只想说 |
[25:39] | if it’s too hard for you to represent Rogelio, | 如果你不想做罗格里奥的律师 |
[25:41] | you don’t have to. | 你不必勉强 |
[25:44] | I’m a big boy, Xiomara, I can handle it. | 我能控制自己的情绪 希尔玛拉 |
[25:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:52] | I just want to make sure that you’re not letting our breakup | 我只是不想我们分手 |
[25:55] | get in the way of his case. | 影响他的案子 |
[25:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:59] | Well, Rogelio says that | 罗格里奥说 |
[26:01] | you haven’t been returning his texts. | 你不回他短信 |
[26:03] | He’s starting to get a little worried. | 他有点担心了 |
[26:04] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:06] | Are you asking me to be nicer to the guy that you left me for? | 你是让我对情敌更和善一点吗 |
[26:09] | – No, I-I’m just… – Because let me assure you, | -不 我… -我向你保证 |
[26:12] | I am acting like a professional. | 我一直表现得很专业 |
[26:14] | I’m treating Rogelio like I treat every other client. | 我对罗格里奥和对其他客户一样 |
[26:16] | No, I don’t respond within ten seconds to his texts. | 不 我不会十秒钟内就回他短信 |
[26:20] | No, I don’t reassure him and hold his hand | 不 我不会每次他联系我 |
[26:23] | every time he contacts me. | 都握着他的手安慰他 |
[26:25] | But I’m doing my job. | 但我尽责了 |
[26:28] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[26:30] | I shouldn’t have overstepped. | 我不该多管闲事的 |
[26:35] | And I shouldn’t feel badly, right? | 我不该觉得这么糟糕 对吧 |
[26:38] | I am clearly out of Chuck’s league, right? | 恰克显然是高攀我 对吧 |
[26:41] | Then why do I feel like this? | 那我为什么感觉这么糟糕 |
[26:43] | Like I-I… | 好像我… |
[26:44] | like I want to see him? | 想见他 |
[26:46] | I know, I know, I know, you think I still like him. | 我知道 你觉得我还喜欢他 |
[26:48] | And maybe I do. | 或许是吧 |
[26:50] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想啊 |
[26:52] | Not that it matters. | 这话倒没什么用 |
[26:53] | I mean, the heart wants what the heart wants. | 但心之所向 我也没辙 |
[26:55] | And the truth is, I did say | 说实话 我确实 |
[26:56] | some pretty lousy things to him. | 对他说了很糟糕的话 |
[26:58] | I mean, you can imagine, you know how I get when I’m heated. | 你也能想到 反正你也知道我生气什么样 |
[27:02] | I should probably apologize, right? | 我是不是该道歉 |
[27:06] | Thanks, Krishna. | 谢谢 克里希纳 |
[27:07] | My pleasure, Mrs. Solano. | 别客气 索拉诺夫人 |
[27:10] | Do you have a boyfriend, Krishna? | 你有男朋友吗 克里希纳 |
[27:12] | No, I’m gay. | 不 我喜欢女人 |
[27:14] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[27:18] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[27:21] | This whole thing’s a mistake. | 这事就是个错误 |
[27:22] | I’m gonna text Dennis and call the date off. | 我要告诉丹尼斯 约会取消 |
[27:25] | You are not. | 不行 |
[27:26] | Michael’s his friend, it feels like a betrayal. | 迈克尔是他的朋友 感觉像是背叛他 |
[27:28] | Michael would want you to be happy. | 迈克尔会想让你开心的 |
[27:31] | With someone else. | 和其他人 |
[27:34] | Yeah, but you don’t have feelings for someone else. | 但你对其他人没感觉啊 |
[27:36] | You have feelings for Dennis. | 你喜欢丹尼斯 |
[27:37] | That’s the thing, I don’t even know if I have feelings for him. | 问题是 我都不知道自己喜不喜欢他 |
[27:40] | You know, maybe this is just my way | 或许我只是觉得这样 |
[27:41] | of trying to… keep Michael in my life. | 迈克尔还在我的生命里 |
[27:48] | Basta! Do not make this about Jorge. | 够了 别又找茬说乔治 |
[27:52] | Look, hon, | 亲爱的 |
[27:53] | it’s one date. | 就是次约会而已 |
[27:55] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[27:56] | Maybe it is about Michael. | 或许是因为迈克尔 |
[27:58] | And maybe it isn’t. | 或许不是 |
[27:59] | But you won’t know unless you go. | 但你不去就不会知道了 |
[28:06] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | So, where are you going with Jorge tonight? | 你今天跟乔治出哪里 |
[28:14] | Go. | 说吧 |
[28:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:26] | I got to run. Mm. | 我得走了 妈 |
[28:27] | There you are, Bruce! | 布鲁斯 你在这啊 |
[28:29] | – Hello, Rogelio. – Oh, right, right. | -你好 罗格里奥 -对 对 |
[28:31] | Courtroom decorum. | 上法庭要稳重 |
[28:33] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:36] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[28:37] | I know I don’t look my best. | 我知道我看起来不是最佳状态 |
[28:39] | I had my makeup artist age me up a little | 我让化妆师把我化老一点 |
[28:41] | so the judge would take pity on me. | 法官就会可怜我了 |
[28:43] | Is it too much? | 太过了吗 |
[28:45] | You look fine. | 你很好 |
[28:47] | Is everything all right, buddy? | 还好吗 哥们 |
[28:49] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[28:50] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[28:57] | No. | 不 |
[28:59] | No, everything’s not all right. | 一切都不好 |
[29:01] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[29:02] | – What? – Do what? | -什么 -做什么 |
[29:04] | You told me that I didn’t have to, | 你说了我不必勉强 |
[29:05] | and I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:06] | It’s… too painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[29:08] | And more importantly, you were right. | 更重要的是 你是对的 |
[29:11] | Given the way I feel, I can’t properly represent Rogelio. | 我感觉 我不能代表罗格里奥 |
[29:14] | – But… – What now? | -但… -什么 |
[29:15] | Ask for a continuance. | 申请延期审理 |
[29:16] | The judge is gonna grant it | 法官会同意的 |
[29:17] | because your lawyer is resigning. | 因为你的律师不干了 |
[29:26] | All right, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[29:36] | What just happened? Get him back. | 刚发生了什么 让他回来 |
[29:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:40] | Your Honor, I’m sorry, | 法官阁下 对不起 |
[29:41] | but Rogelio needs a continuance. | 但是罗格里奥请求延期审理 |
[29:43] | His lawyer quit. | 他的律师退出了 |
[29:46] | Annoying. | 真烦人 |
[29:47] | By law, Mr. De la Vega, | 按照法律 维嘉先生 |
[29:48] | you’ll have reasonable time to find a new attorney. | 你将会有合理的期限去找一个新律师 |
[29:51] | I can grant you one week. | 我可以给你一周的时间 |
[29:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 不不不不不 |
[29:55] | please, Your Honor, I can’t postpone. | 法官阁下 案子不能延期 |
[29:57] | I start a new telenovela tomorrow. | 明天我就要开拍新的肥皂剧 |
[29:58] | I have to be in hair and makeup at 8:00 A.M. | 早上八点 我必须到场整理发型和上妆 |
[30:00] | And even though I’m tiny, | 虽然我的个头不大 |
[30:01] | the camera picks up every detail, believe me. | 但是摄影机会捕捉每一个细节 相信我 |
[30:03] | Just give me one minute. | 请给我一分钟 |
[30:06] | You have to get Bruce back. | 你得把布鲁斯叫回来 |
[30:07] | – I can’t. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[30:09] | You know how important this is. | 你知道这案子有多重要 |
[30:10] | I broke up with him. | 我和他分手了 |
[30:11] | Right in the middle of my case? | 在我的案子审理期间吗 |
[30:13] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[30:14] | – We’ll talk about this later. – No, I demand to know the reason. | -晚点再说这个 -不 我要求知道原因 |
[30:16] | – Ro… – No, now! | -罗罗 -不行 立刻说 |
[30:17] | Because I’m in love with you, all right? | 因为我爱着你 行了吧 |
[30:25] | I love you too, Xiomara. | 我也爱你 希尔玛拉 |
[30:34] | Ah, romance, | 真浪漫 |
[30:35] | always full of surprises. | 总是充满着惊喜 |
[30:40] | Voilà. | 你瞧 |
[30:41] | Ooh, let’s see where Jorge took Alba. | 我们看看乔治带阿尔芭去了哪 |
[30:46] | Mini-golf. | 迷你高尔夫球场 |
[30:50] | Dennis and I are gonna go play mini-golf on our date. | 我和丹尼斯约好要去打迷你高尔夫 |
[31:02] | It’s just mini-golf. | 只是迷你高尔夫而已 |
[31:04] | I think you have your Jorge glasses on. | 我想你现在眼里看到全是乔治 |
[31:12] | Ay, Jorge. | 乔治 |
[31:24] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[31:42] | Okay, I’m warming up. | 我要准备热身 |
[31:43] | I haven’t played in a while. | 我有段时间没玩了 |
[31:45] | I’m hearing a lot of excuses. | 我听到很多借口啊 |
[31:46] | Just like Michael… | 就像迈克尔 |
[31:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:50] | – I shouldn’t have… – No. | -我不该… -没事 |
[31:52] | We can talk about Michael. | 我们可以聊迈克尔 |
[31:53] | Well, once, he accused me of using those illegal balls | 有一次 他指责我利用那些不合法投球 |
[31:56] | that give you more distance. | 给你更远的距离 |
[31:57] | Oh, trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我明白 |
[31:59] | Mateo’s a better sport. | 马特奥是更好的运动 |
[32:02] | – He also, one… Maybe we should… | -他还是一个… -也许我们应该 |
[32:07] | Just that, maybe we should try not to talk about Michael. | 也许我们应该尽量别聊迈克尔 |
[32:10] | Okay. No more sports stuff. | 好吧 不再聊体育 |
[32:12] | Or work stuff. | 或是公事 |
[32:16] | Have you spoken to Lindsay? | 你和琳赛聊过了吗 |
[32:17] | Or ex-fiancée stuff. | 或是前未婚妻的事 |
[32:19] | Right. Makes sense, sorry. Uh… | 好吧 那倒是 抱歉 |
[32:22] | Hmm, a bumpy start. | 开头不太顺利 |
[32:25] | Now let’s see | 我们来看看 |
[32:26] | how things are going over at the eighth hole, | 上次其他的高尔夫球手 |
[32:28] | where we last left our other golfers in a tight situation. | 在第八洞里所陷入的窘况 |
[32:40] | Jorge? | 乔治 |
[33:07] | Yeah, we got a couple creepers | 一对有怪癖的情侣 |
[33:09] | making out in the cave behind the Eiffel Tower again. | 又在埃菲尔铁塔后面的山洞里亲热了 |
[33:18] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[33:19] | Look, I know I said some not very nice things about you. | 我知道我说了一些你的坏话 |
[33:24] | But our hotels are next door, | 但我们的酒店就在隔壁 |
[33:25] | and I don’t want this getting in the way of us being neighbors. | 我不想这些话妨碍我们成为邻居 |
[33:27] | So I apologize. | 所以我道歉 |
[33:31] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[33:32] | That’s not why you’re here. | 这不是你来这的原因 |
[33:34] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[33:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[33:36] | Then consider your apology hog-tied and tossed down a well. | 就当作你的道歉被白白浪费了 |
[33:40] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[33:44] | Okay, fine. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[33:46] | I’m also here because I like you. And I want to be with you. | 我来这还因为我喜欢你 我想和你在一起 |
[33:51] | So can we just please put all this behind us? | 我们能不能前事不计 |
[33:54] | Sorry, the answer’s still no. | 抱歉 答案还是不行 |
[33:59] | Why would I want to be with someone | 我为什么要和一个 |
[34:00] | who’s embarrassed to be with me? | 觉得我很令人丢脸的人在一起 |
[34:03] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[34:04] | You called me a lowlife and said I was out of your league. | 你说我是卑鄙的骗子 说我配不上你 |
[34:06] | First of all, that hurts. | 第一 这很伤人 |
[34:08] | Second of all, you’re uptight, | 第二 你很刻板 |
[34:10] | judgmental and no fun at all. | 喜欢批评人 毫无乐趣 |
[34:13] | Come on, look around, Petra. | 看看你的周围 佩特拉 |
[34:14] | You don’t belong here. | 你不适合这里 |
[34:16] | Uh, yes, I do. | 我适合 |
[34:19] | You can’t even say that with a straight face. | 你甚至不能不板着脸说这话 |
[34:26] | Looks like we got a new rider. | 看来我们有了新骑手 |
[34:29] | – What’s your name, little lady? – Petra. | -你叫什么 亲爱的小姐 -我叫佩特拉 |
[34:31] | Go get ’em, Petra! | 搞定它 佩特拉 |
[34:32] | How long has Mr. Chesser stayed on for? | 切斯先生在斗牛上待了多久 |
[34:34] | About six seconds. | 六秒左右吧 |
[34:40] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[34:43] | three, four, five… | 三 四 五 |
[34:50] | Petra! You okay? | 佩特拉 你没事吧 |
[34:54] | Holy jack-o-lantern. | 我的妈呀 |
[34:56] | – What? – The hole, the hole. | -什么 -进洞 进洞 |
[34:57] | Come on, get in the hole! | 快点进洞 |
[34:59] | Aw. How did that not go in? | 球怎么不进洞呢 |
[35:01] | Your stance is tragic and your swing is hopeless. | 你的击球姿势太差劲 挥杆手势令人绝望 |
[35:03] | That’s a bit dramatic, don’t you think? | 这话有点夸张了 你不觉得吗 |
[35:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna drop some hope on you. | 我会给你带去一点希望的 |
[35:11] | Show me your stance. | 让我看看你击球姿势 |
[35:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:18] | Okay, now try it. | 现在试试看 |
[35:26] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:36] | Uh, bathroom emergency. | 内急 |
[35:43] | – A bathroom emergency? – I panicked. | -内急 -我慌了 |
[35:46] | He was moving in closer, | 他向我靠得很近 |
[35:47] | and all of a sudden I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to kiss me. | 突然间我不知道我是否希望他亲吻我 |
[35:49] | Or if I even remember how to, it’s been so long. | 又或是我不记得如何亲吻了 过了太久 |
[35:52] | And then I was thinking, the only way to get back | 然后我在想 重回情场的唯一办法 |
[35:53] | on the horse is to get it over with. | 就是克服这个问题 |
[35:55] | And then I thought, no, that is not the right attitude. | 然后我想 不行 这种心态不对 |
[35:57] | You should kiss him because he’s really cute. | 你应该亲他 因为他真的很帅 |
[35:59] | ‘Cause he is really cute. | 因为他真的很帅 |
[36:02] | So maybe I just freaked | 或许我抓狂了 |
[36:04] | because I’m still not ready to kiss anyone yet. | 因为我还没有准备好和别人接吻 |
[36:08] | After Michael. | 在迈克尔之后 |
[36:09] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[36:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[36:12] | You need to get back out there | 你要回去 |
[36:13] | and tell Dennis exactly what you just told me. | 告诉丹尼斯你刚对我说的话 |
[36:15] | – Really? – He’ll understand. | -真的吗 -他会理解的 |
[36:17] | Maybe just lose the “Getting it over with” part. | “彻底了断”的部分就不要说了 |
[36:21] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[36:22] | I don’t get it. If you weren’t sure you wanted to kiss me, | 我不明白 如果你不确定是不是想吻我 |
[36:25] | then why were you rubbing your butt all up against me? | 为什么要用屁股蹭我 |
[36:28] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[36:29] | And you were, like, looking at me and signaling. | 你看着我 给我暗示 |
[36:32] | I didn’t want to leave you hanging. | 我不想把你晾在那 |
[36:34] | First of all, I wasn’t signaling anything. | 首先 我没有暗示任何事 |
[36:35] | Especially with my butt. | 特别是用屁股什么的 |
[36:36] | I was just adjusting my putting stance. | 我只是在调整站姿 |
[36:38] | And second of all, | 第二 |
[36:40] | it was a pity kiss? | 那个吻只是在可怜我吗 |
[36:41] | No! I mean, not exactly. | 不是 不完全是 |
[36:46] | Maybe a little. | 好吧 是有一点 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:49] | It’s just that… | 我只是 |
[36:51] | I haven’t kissed anyone since Lindsay. | 在琳赛之后我没有吻过别人 |
[36:52] | And I thought that maybe I should just… | 我觉得或许我应该 |
[36:56] | well… | 好吧 |
[36:57] | Get it over with? | 让这事彻底翻篇吧 |
[36:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:01] | Kind of. | 就这样吧 |
[37:10] | Hey, you. How was your date? | 你的约会如何 |
[37:13] | Pretty successful. | 很成功 |
[37:14] | Yeah, he’s giving Lindsay another chance. | 他准备回到琳赛身边了 |
[37:17] | Hey, I had a date. It’s something. | 我约会了 就这样而已 |
[37:19] | So? Did you settle your lawsuit? | 所以你解决了你的诉讼吗 |
[37:20] | Yes. For an astronomical number. | 是的 花了天文数字 |
[37:25] | Almost all of my salary | 我拍摄《吉列的旅行》 |
[37:26] | for the first year of Los Viajes de Guillermo | 第一年的几乎所有薪水 |
[37:28] | will go to paying it. | 都要拿去付这个了 |
[37:31] | Then, why are you both so happy? | 那你们俩在开心些什么 |
[37:35] | To be honest, I just made love to your mother in the car. | 我刚和你妈妈在车里来了一发 |
[37:44] | Aw, it’s about time | 这两个人 |
[37:45] | these two got back together. | 是时候复合了 |
[37:47] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[37:50] | All right. You have a dentist appointment | 好的 你明早第一件事 |
[37:51] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 就是牙医预约 |
[37:53] | I still can’t believe this. | 我还是难以置信 |
[37:54] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟糕啊 |
[37:56] | It’s hardly noticeable. | 很难注意到的 |
[38:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[38:03] | You look cute. | 你看起来很可爱的 |
[38:04] | Oh, stop. | 别说了 |
[38:06] | No. | 不 |
[38:10] | You do. | 真的 |
[38:12] | Is that his heart glowing? | 是他的心在发光吗 |
[38:14] | Just a little? It’s hard to tell with that pink shirt. | 或许有一点 他穿着粉色衬衫很难分辨啊 |
[38:19] | Must be the ice. | 肯定是送冰的 |
[38:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[38:27] | Why’d you run out of there in such a hurry? | 你为什么那么着急跑出去啊 |
[38:29] | Well, I don’t know, I was humiliated. | 不知道 我觉得很羞耻吧 |
[38:32] | Well, I thought it was the wildest, sexiest, | 我倒觉得这是有人为我做的 |
[38:35] | most outrageous thing | 最野性 最性感 |
[38:36] | anyone’s ever done for me. | 也是最出格的事了 |
[38:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:47] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你会想看看这个的 |
[38:49] | Petra took the bait. | 佩特拉上钩了 |
[38:50] | She made contact with Anezka. | 她和阿妮丝卡有联系 |
[38:52] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[38:53] | This must be the e-mail | 这一定就是 |
[38:54] | Petra didn’t want Raf to read earlier. | 佩特拉之前不想让拉弗读到的那封邮件 |
[38:55] | 佩特拉·索拉诺 迈阿密最优秀的工作妈妈 | |
[38:56] | And I can see why. | 我明白为什么了 |
[38:58] | Wow, right? | 是吧 |
[38:59] | Oh, my bad, you don’t read Czech. | 我的错 忘了你们不会读捷克语 |
[39:02] | Well, mine isn’t great either, but it translates roughly to: | 我学得也不太好 大致翻译下吧 |
[39:12] | She was lying about her sister. | 关于她妹妹的事她说谎了 |
[39:14] | Plus, she hid the burn book and moved the bones. | 而且 她藏了黑料本还挪了尸骨 |
[39:17] | Sure seems like she’s hiding something. | 显然她在隐瞒些什么 |
[39:19] | Yeah, no kidding. | 不是开玩笑 |
[39:20] | I’m betting Anezka murdered Scott. | 我打赌是阿妮丝卡杀了斯考特 |
[39:22] | And Petra’s covering up for her. | 佩特拉包庇了她 |
[39:24] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[39:25] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就像一出肥皂剧 对吧 |
[39:26] | Which brings us here. | 故事发展到了这里 |
[39:28] | Ugh. I just forgot how exhausting dating is | 我忘了对于我这样的人来说 |
[39:30] | for someone like me. | 约会是多么复杂的事 |
[39:32] | The overthinking, the analyzing, the worrying. | 过多的思虑 分析 担心 |
[39:35] | I just wish I could date without my brain being on overload. | 我就希望什么都不想好好约会一次 |
[39:37] | It’ll happen. You’re gonna meet someone great. | 会的 你会遇到很棒的人 |
[39:39] | And when you do, it’ll all be worth it. | 遇到的时候 现在的一切都值了 |
[39:43] | Just like with your father and me. | 就好像是你爸爸和我 |
[39:46] | Oh, my God! You’re worse than Abuela. | 天啊 你比外婆还腻味 |
[39:50] | Wait, by the way, did you see her this morning? | 等下 你今天早上看到她了吗 |
[39:52] | No, she must’ve left early. | 没有 她可能很早就出门了吧 |
[39:53] | But she said she’d be here. | 但她说她会来这的 |
[39:55] | Oh, there she is. | 她出现了 |
[40:01] | Is Abuela wearing the same clothes as yesterday? | 外婆是穿了和昨天一样的衣服吗 |
[40:05] | Oh, my God, I think she is. | 天啊 好像是的 |
[40:08] | I noticed it, too, | 我也注意到了 |
[40:09] | but out of respect for Alba, I wasn’t going to say anything. | 但出于对阿尔芭的尊重 我就不说什么了 |
[40:17] | Did you sleep at Jorge’s house | 你昨晚是在乔治那住的吗 |
[40:18] | last night, Abuela? | 外婆 |
[40:23] | So no sex? | 没有和谁上床吗 |
[40:29] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | All right, let’s get this shot off! | 准备开机了 |
[40:35] | I would just like to say | 我想说的是 |
[40:36] | that I am so glad to be back in the world of telenovelas, | 我很开心又回到了肥皂剧的世界 |
[40:40] | where I belong! | 我属于这里 |
[40:42] | For now. | 暂时是这样的 |
[40:43] | Until my Passions of Santos remake happens. | 在《桑托斯的激情》重制之前 |
[40:51] | Lovely, terrific. | 真好 非常棒 |
[40:52] | We feel that way, too. | 我们也有同感 |
[40:54] | And on that note, I am so excited | 现在 我非常激动地 |
[40:56] | to introduce you | 向你介绍 |
[40:57] | to your new co-star, Rogelio. | 你的新合作演员 罗格里奥 |
[40:59] | Fabian Regalo del Cielo! | 法比安·罗格卢·德希耶罗 |
[41:10] | He’s going to play your rival in your quest for love. | 他扮演你求爱途中的竞争对手 |
[41:13] | Rogelio. What a true pleasure. | 罗格里奥 真荣幸啊 |
[41:15] | I’ve been a fan of yours for as long as I can remember. | 我喜欢了你很久很久 |
[41:18] | They did say the co-star would be hot. | 他们确实说过合作演员很火辣 |
[41:20] | We are so thrilled to have you, Fabian. | 我们很开心你能加入 法比安 |
[41:22] | Yeah, Ro doesn’t look thrilled. | 罗罗好像没那么开心 |
[41:27] | But she does. | 但她很开心 |
[41:36] | Yup, something’s glowing all right. | 有什么东西在跃跃欲试了 |
[41:41] | And it’s not her heart. | 但并不是她的心哦 |