时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All righty, to catch you up: as a child, | 给你们讲讲 小的时候 |
[00:02] | Jane’s grandmother taught her to protect her flower. | 简的外婆教导她如何保护自己的贞洁之花 |
[00:09] | But now our Jane was ready to have her first fling. | 但现在我们的简准备开始她的第一次放纵 |
[00:12] | With Fabian. But then she learned that he’s… | 和法比安一起 然后她得知他是… |
[00:15] | – I’m sort of saving myself. – So, yeah, | -我一直保留着 -没错 |
[00:18] | she wasn’t expecting that. | 她没想到会这样 |
[00:19] | And she thought she’d end it, | 她以为她会结束那晚 |
[00:21] | but then she had the best night ever. | 结果却度过了最美好的一晚 |
[00:23] | Seriously, it was epic. | 说真的 简直是史诗级的浪漫 |
[00:25] | And, speaking of epic, | 说到史诗级的浪漫 |
[00:27] | Xo and Ro are engaged! To each other this time. | 希尔和罗罗订婚了 这次他们彼此订下终生 |
[00:31] | Oh, and Rafael declared his love for Petra. | 还有 拉斐尔表明了他对佩特拉的爱 |
[00:33] | I do have feelings for you. | 我的确对你还有感觉 |
[00:35] | But she missed the call. | 但她错过了这通电话 |
[00:36] | because she was with her new boyfriend, Chuck, | 因为她当时正和她的新男友恰克在一起 |
[00:38] | who might have killed Scott. | 而他也许杀了斯考特 |
[00:39] | Scott’s burn book mentioned someone named J.P. | 斯考特黑料本上提到一个叫JP的人 |
[00:42] | Those initials mean anything to you? | 这两个缩写字母让你想到什么吗 |
[00:44] | “J.P.” is short for “Jerky pants.” | JP是”裤子干”的缩写 |
[00:47] | It’s what we used to call the horrible man | 是我们用来称呼那个 |
[00:48] | who wanted to buy hotel next door | 想要买下隔壁酒店的坏男人 |
[00:50] | because he was always eating jerky of the gators. | 因为他总是在吃鳄鱼肉干 |
[00:52] | FYI: that weirdo’s her twin sister. | 提示一下 这怪胎是她的双胞胎妹妹 |
[00:55] | But that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[00:56] | The point is that Petra could be in real danger. | 重点是佩特拉可能真的有危险 |
[00:59] | So, yeah– love, sex, danger. | 没错 爱意 爱爱 危险 |
[01:01] | Let’s get to it already. | 继续开始看好戏吧 |
[01:04] | You may or may not be surprised to hear this, | 听到这个 你也许会 也许不会感到惊讶 |
[01:07] | but young Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 但是小简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:09] | had a recurring nightmare throughout her childhood. | 她童年的噩梦又再次浮现 |
[01:16] | All the way into her teen years. | 一直持续至她的少年时期 |
[01:21] | Yup. That damn flower. | 没错 那朵破花 |
[01:24] | Couple that with Jane’s tendency to romanticize, | 再加上简的浪漫化倾向 |
[01:28] | and, well, it often led to our Jane | 经常导致我们的简 |
[01:31] | getting a little ahead in her relationships. | 在交往中有些不知所措 |
[01:33] | So after a night like last night, | 所以在经过如此美妙的昨晚之后 |
[01:36] | well, it’s no wonder the next day she felt like… | 她第二天有这种感觉也不足为奇了 |
[01:39] | I’m just taking it slow and seeing where it goes. | 我只是要慢慢来 看看会发展成什么样 |
[01:42] | You know? No expectations. | 不抱任何期待 |
[01:44] | Whoa. I wasn’t expecting that. | 这点我可没想到 |
[01:45] | There was a time | 以前曾经有过一次 |
[01:46] | where you’d be writing your wedding vows after a night like that. | 经过昨晚那样之后 你写下了结婚誓言 |
[01:49] | Yeah, well, you know, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[01:52] | For now, we’re just getting to know each other. | 现在 我们只是要好好地相互了解 |
[01:56] | Hang on, it’s Jeremy. | 等等 是杰里米打来的 |
[01:57] | Her bro editor. | 她的编辑哥们 |
[01:59] | Tick, tick, tick, boom! Huge news, J.V. | 滴答 重磅来袭 重大消息 JV |
[02:03] | How would you feel about | 你想不想 |
[02:05] | writing a guest column for Cosmopolitan online? | 为《时尚》在线杂志写客约专栏 |
[02:08] | A-A column? Really? | 专栏 真的吗 |
[02:10] | It’s a good angle. | 内容观点很不错 |
[02:11] | What it’s like to be dating as a widow at 28. | 与28岁寡妇的约会感受 |
[02:13] | If you’re up for writing about that? | 你是否想写这篇文章 |
[02:15] | Yes. I-I definitely am. | 想 绝对想写 |
[02:17] | And, actually, it’s perfect timing, | 其实时机真巧 |
[02:18] | – because I just started dating. – Boom! Kismet. | -因为我刚开始和人交往 -命中注定啊 |
[02:21] | Slay the column and you’ll build some surefire buzz for your book. | 征服这个专栏将会为你的书铺一条康庄大道 |
[02:24] | And remember, Cosmo’s pretty sexy, so | 记住 《时尚》相当具有吸引力 |
[02:27] | don’t shy away from the hotness. | 所以有多火辣就写多火辣 |
[02:28] | I will slay it and I will bring the hotness. | 我会将其征服 带去火辣的 |
[02:31] | I’m writing a column! | 我要写专栏了 |
[02:32] | Ooh, like Sex and the City? | 就像《欲望都市》里的一样吗 |
[02:34] | Yes. I am so Carrie Bradshaw. | 没错 我就是凯莉·布拉德肖 |
[02:36] | I’m a Miranda. I know, most people are surprised. | 我还是米兰达呢 我知道很多人都很惊讶 |
[02:48] | 简·维兰纽瓦要写专栏了 没错 她要写专栏了 | |
[02:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:00] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[03:09] | I just don’t want it to be sad and dark, you know? | 我只是不想弄得悲情郁闷 |
[03:12] | Totally. It should be fun, breezy, romantic. | 当然了 应该有趣 轻松又浪漫 |
[03:14] | You told her? | 你告诉她了 |
[03:17] | We agreed to tell her together. | 我们说好一起告诉她的 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:19] | No, I didn’t, weirdo, | 我没说 怪人 |
[03:21] | we were talking about something else. | 我们是在说别的事情 |
[03:23] | – Well, carry on then. – No, | -那继续吧 -不 |
[03:26] | what didn’t you want her to tell me? | 你不想她告诉我什么 |
[03:31] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[03:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:35] | I proposed last night. | 我昨晚求婚了 |
[03:36] | You did? | 是吗 |
[03:37] | With your grandpa’s ring. | 用你外公的戒指求的 |
[03:41] | I wanted to do things differently, and… | 我不想一成不变 |
[03:45] | I love your dad | 我爱你爸爸 |
[03:46] | and I know he’s the one for me. | 我知道他是我的真命天子 |
[03:49] | No need to romanticize this moment. | 这一刻已经很浪漫了 |
[03:52] | I’m just so happy. Come on. | 我只是很开心 来抱一个 |
[03:55] | It was absolutely perfect. | 这一刻绝对很完美 |
[04:00] | Okay… | 好了 |
[04:02] | how huge? | 要办得多盛大 |
[04:04] | Richard Branson’s private island? | 在理查德·布兰森的私人岛屿上办吗 |
[04:06] | Or did Elon Musk finally return your calls | 还是埃隆·马斯克终于回你电话 |
[04:08] | and you guys are getting married in space? | 你们俩要在太空里举行婚礼吗 |
[04:09] | First of all, Elon Musk always returns my calls | 首先 经过一个非常雅致的幕间休息后 |
[04:12] | after a very tasteful interval, | 埃隆·马斯克总是会回我电话的 |
[04:14] | just as one would expect from a very busy man. | 大家都知道他是个大忙人 |
[04:17] | Secondly, we’ve decided to… | 其次 我们已经决定 |
[04:19] | do something small and intimate. | 办一场小型私人的婚礼 |
[04:22] | We’re both in our 40s. | 我们俩都四十多了 |
[04:23] | Very early 40s. | 刚刚四十开头 |
[04:25] | And Rogelio’s done the whole big wedding thing | 而且罗格里奥已经办过好几次 |
[04:27] | a few times already. | 盛大的婚礼了 |
[04:28] | Yeah, Oprah’s pretty sick of buying him toasters. | 没错 奥普拉厌倦了给他买吐司机 |
[04:31] | And I really don’t want one. | 我也不太想搞大 |
[04:34] | And you’re okay with that? | 你也同意吗 |
[04:35] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[04:36] | I just want to marry your mom. | 我只想娶你妈妈 |
[04:39] | Again. | 再娶 |
[04:41] | Rogelio. We need you on set. | 罗格里奥 我们要你去片场 |
[04:42] | On my way, Rudy. | 马上去 鲁比 |
[04:44] | Now I must try to wipe this joy off my face. | 现在我必须尽力去除脸上的喜悦之情 |
[04:46] | We’re about to shoot a very tense and dramatic scene. | 我们准备要拍一场非常紧张 夸张的戏 |
[04:49] | The key: never blinking. | 重点是千万别眨眼 |
[04:51] | It announces to everyone how focused and intense you are. | 向所有的人宣布 我是个多么专注认真的人 |
[04:55] | And a bit scary. | 还有点令人生畏 |
[04:59] | Oh, yeah, this is making me very tense. | 这下让我觉得非常紧张 |
[05:01] | Well, that and the hunting rifle in the backseat. | 他和那把放在后座的来福枪 |
[05:04] | And the fact that we just found out he’s the mysterious J.P. | 而且我们刚刚发现他就是那个神秘的JP |
[05:07] | who might have killed Scott. | 而他也许杀了斯考特 |
[05:08] | Sorry, I must have dozed off. | 抱歉 我肯定是打瞌睡了 |
[05:10] | No problem, darling. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[05:12] | We’ve still got a ways to go. | 我们还有开一段路才到 |
[05:15] | Can I use your charger? | 我能用用你的充电器吗 |
[05:17] | Oh, I don’t have one for the truck. | 车上没有 |
[05:19] | Whoa! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:20] | – Where are we going? – I know a shortcut. | -你要开去哪 -我知道一条近路 |
[05:22] | Why so jumpy? | 干嘛这么坐立不安 |
[05:24] | ‘Cause I only have 72 hours to figure out who this J.P. guy is | 因为我在阿妮丝卡被迫接受认罪协议之前 |
[05:27] | before Anezka’s forced to take that plea deal. | 只有72小时来搞清楚这个叫JP的人是谁 |
[05:29] | Hence the shortcut. | 所以我们抄近道嘛 |
[05:33] | Next question? | 下一个问题 |
[05:40] | Come on, Jane. | 拜托 简 |
[05:41] | This is your big Sex and the City moment. | 这是属于你的《欲望都市》时刻 |
[05:43] | What would Carrie do? | 凯莉会怎么做呢 |
[05:47] | Although it’s been three years and I know it’s time to date, | 尽管过去三年了 我也该恋爱了 |
[05:51] | I couldn’t help but wonder. | 我还是忍不住在想 |
[05:53] | Can I find love again, after loss? | 在失去之后我还能否找到真爱呢 |
[05:56] | Or has this widow peaked? | 还是这个寡妇的人生也就这样了 |
[05:57] | Hey, Jane, you home? | 简 你在家吗 |
[06:01] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[06:02] | Mr. Sweetface. | 笑眯眯先生 |
[06:06] | Hey, girls. | 小姑娘们 你们好 |
[06:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:07] | Isn’t it Petra’s day? | 今天不应该是佩特拉带孩子吗 |
[06:08] | She’s away. With her friend Chuck. | 她不在 和她朋友恰克一起走了 |
[06:11] | Boyfriend, not friend. | 是男友 不是朋友 |
[06:16] | – You okay? – Yeah. You know, what can you do? | -你还好吗 -我没事 我还能怎样 |
[06:19] | I don’t know, leave a message pouring your heart out? | 不知道呀 或许留条信息倾诉衷肠 |
[06:21] | Okay, I’m gonna get the girls to violin. | 我要带女孩们去学小提琴了 |
[06:24] | Hey, Xo. Congrats on your engagement. | 你好啊希尔 恭喜你订婚了 |
[06:25] | Thanks. We’re so excited. | 谢谢 我们也很兴奋 |
[06:27] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[06:30] | Hey, when are we going wedding dress shopping, by the way? | 我们什么时候去婚纱店啊 |
[06:32] | I was thinking I’d go with the cute white dress | 我想就穿那件好看的白裙子好了 |
[06:34] | I wore to my birthday. | 我生日时穿的那件 |
[06:36] | You’re not getting a new dress? | 你不买新婚纱吗 |
[06:37] | I really like that one, and I only wore it once. | 我很喜欢那件 而且之前只穿过一次 |
[06:41] | So, what are you and Fabian doing tonight? | 你和法比安今晚要干嘛呢 |
[06:43] | I don’t know. He says he has something planned. | 不知道 他说他有计划的 |
[06:47] | A surprise. How romantic. | 惊喜啊 真浪漫 |
[06:51] | So I thought maybe you could make me a reading list. | 你可以给我列一份阅读清单 |
[06:54] | Okay, well, knowing Jane, that could actually be romantic. | 了解简的话 可能这件事真的很浪漫呢 |
[06:58] | A reading list? | 阅读清单吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, I was reaching. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Well, I love Fahrenheit 451, | 我喜欢《华氏451度》 |
[07:03] | but I’m almost done. | 但我快看完了 |
[07:04] | So what should I read next? | 接下来应该看什么呢 |
[07:07] | Well, if you want something similar… | 如果你喜欢这个类型的 |
[07:09] | Catch 22? | 可以看看《第22条军规》 |
[07:11] | Hey, is that a gone-ra? Number books? | 那是种固定体菜吗 数字书 |
[07:14] | – I’m sorry, what? – I’m sorry, what? | -不好意思 你说什么 -不好意思 你说什么 |
[07:15] | Like 1984. Books with numbers in the title. | 比如《1984》 书的标题里带数字 |
[07:18] | I-Is that, like, a gone-ra? | 那是种体菜吗 |
[07:21] | Oh. You mean genre. | 你说的是体裁啊 |
[07:23] | Oh. I didn’t know that the G was silent. | 我不知道那个应该那样读 |
[07:24] | No, the G isn’t silent, it’s just… | 不 不是你读错了 而是 |
[07:29] | Never mind. | 算了无所谓了 |
[07:30] | Also, I would like to discuss a couple parts of the book with you. | 我还想和你聊聊书里的情节 |
[07:34] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:38] | I just think that book burning is wrong. | 我觉得烧书是不对的 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 是啊 当然了 |
[07:44] | Freedom of speech isn’t about just protecting, you know, | 言论自由不仅仅是保护 |
[07:46] | speech that we’re comfortable with, | 保护你想听到的东西 |
[07:47] | it’s about protecting all speech. | 而是应该保护各式各样的不同言论 |
[07:53] | That… That’s genius. | 你说得简直太好了 |
[07:56] | You know, I’m… | 我有点 |
[07:57] | I’m actually getting pretty tired. | 我有点累了 |
[08:00] | Oh. Well, I get it. My brain hurts too. | 我知道 我也用脑过度了 |
[08:02] | So should we pick it up tomorrow morning, | 我们明早继续吗 |
[08:04] | maybe at the library? | 在图书馆行吗 |
[08:08] | Look, Fabian, it’s not that I’m not enjoying | 法比安 我不是不想和你进行读书小讨论 |
[08:11] | this little book club. But I just want to make sure that | 我只是更想确认一下 |
[08:13] | you’re not into me just because of my brains. | 你不喜欢我只是因为我的思维或者性格吗 |
[08:17] | I mean, are you interested in… | 我是说 你对我的其他部分 |
[08:19] | the other side of me? | 有兴趣吗 |
[08:23] | You mean butt stuff? | 你是说屁股吗 |
[08:25] | I mean the whole body. | 我指的是全身上下 |
[08:28] | Are you attracted to me? | 我有吸引到你吗 |
[08:31] | Of-Of course I’m attracted to you. | 你当然很吸引我 |
[08:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:34] | I would love nothing more than to burn all those books, | 我非常想烧掉所有这些书 |
[08:37] | lay you down on the ash | 和你躺在灰烬之上 |
[08:38] | and make love to you until you scream with pleasure. | 疯狂做爱直到你高潮到尖叫 |
[08:41] | Why do you think | 不然你觉得我为什么要 |
[08:42] | I’ve been burying myself in books on all our dates? | 在约会时疯狂看书 |
[08:45] | It’s because otherwise | 因为否则的话 |
[08:47] | I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off you. | 我没法控制自己想拥抱你的欲望 |
[08:51] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | I just wanted to make sure that romance was still on the table. | 我只是想确认我们之间是否还有火花 |
[08:56] | I want you on the table. | 我想要你有 |
[08:59] | No, I know what I said about waiting, | 我知道我说过我要等 |
[09:01] | but with you, Jane, I… I just can’t wait. | 但和你 简 我等不及了 |
[09:05] | I want to make love to you. Right now. | 我想和你做爱 就现在 |
[09:07] | Are you sure? I mean, you don’t have to do this. | 你确定吗 你不必这样 |
[09:09] | I know I don’t have to. I want to. | 我知道我不必 我是想要 |
[09:12] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[09:15] | I’m so very serious. | 真的 |
[09:18] | Let’s make love, Jane. | 我们来做爱吧 简 |
[09:23] | Great. Okay. Let me just go… | 好啊 让我去下 |
[09:27] | Um, powder my nose. | 洗手间 |
[09:28] | And then we can make love. | 回来之后我们就做爱 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | You’re having your fling. | 你可以放纵一下 |
[09:39] | It’s about damn time. | 是时候了 |
[09:43] | You can do this. It’s not a big deal. | 你可以的 这没什么大不了 |
[09:52] | My God, is that woman psychic? | 天啊 这女人是不是通灵啊 |
[09:55] | Abuela? | 外婆 |
[09:57] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[09:58] | I want my mommy! | 我要妈妈 |
[10:01] | I need you, Mommy! | 我需要你 妈妈 |
[10:04] | No, it’s okay, I’ll be right home. | 没事的 我很快就回家 |
[10:10] | Sorry to do this, but I have to go… | 很抱歉 但我得走了 |
[10:15] | Hello, Mr. Big. | 你好啊 “大”先生 |
[10:21] | I hope it is clear now I am very attracted to you. | 这表现得很清楚了 我被你所吸引 |
[10:25] | Oh, yes, it is, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[10:28] | But I-I… | 但我 |
[10:28] | I have to take a rain check. Mateo needs me at home. | 我今天得延期了 马特奥需要我回家 |
[10:31] | Oh, no. Is-Is everything all right? | 不是吧 一切都好吗 |
[10:34] | Oh yeah, it was just a bad dream, | 只是做噩梦了而已 |
[10:35] | but, you know, he was r-really upset | 但是他真的很害怕 |
[10:38] | and, um, asking for me. | 吵着要见我 |
[10:40] | And, as a mother, you know, duty calls. | 作为母亲嘛 职责所在 |
[10:42] | – Of course. Motherhood is a sacred duty. – Yes, right. | -我明白 母爱是一种牺牲 -是啊 |
[10:45] | So if y-you don’t mind grabbing me my purse? | 能把我的钱包给我吗 |
[10:47] | It’s just right next to your… | 就在你的… |
[10:51] | …your penis. | 大鸡鸡旁边 |
[10:53] | – Yeah. – Yes. Here you go. | -是那个 -好的 给你 |
[10:56] | And I’ll call to check in. | 我会再打给你的 |
[10:58] | But if you’re too busy being a mother | 但如果你照顾孩子太忙了 |
[10:59] | and you can’t answer, it’s okay. | 没时间接电话 也没关系 |
[11:00] | – I understand. – Thank you. | -我理解 -谢谢 |
[11:08] | Poor Mr. Sweetface. What happened, huh? | 可怜的笑眯眯先生 怎么了 |
[11:11] | You had a bad dream? | 你做恶梦了吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. It was so scary. | 是的 太可怕了 |
[11:16] | You want to tell Mommy about it? | 你想跟妈妈说说吗 |
[11:17] | What is the “artificial” mean? | “人造的”是什么意思 |
[11:20] | Artificial. That’s a big word. Um… | 人造的 这个词的意思很抽象呢 |
[11:23] | It means not real, or natural. Why? | 它的意思是假的 不是天然的 怎么了 |
[11:26] | Timmy at school said his parents told him I’m artificial. | 蒂米在学校说 他爸妈说我是人造的 |
[11:32] | A little early to have the ol’ | 现在谈这个 |
[11:34] | “Accidentally artificially inseminated” convo. | “意外的人工授精”的话题还有点早 |
[11:36] | Well, that’s just silly. | 这个问题太愚蠢了 |
[11:39] | All kids are real. | 所有的孩子都是真的 |
[11:40] | How are babies made? | 小孩子是从哪里来的 |
[11:42] | And this convo. | 还有这个话题 |
[11:43] | Well, it’s… | 就是… |
[11:46] | There… there is an egg inside the mommy. | 在妈妈的肚子里有一颗蛋 |
[11:49] | And… a… little… swimmer that the daddy has. | 然后呢 在爸爸的身体里有个游泳健将 |
[11:58] | And when the two get together… | 当他们俩结合到一起… |
[11:59] | How do the egg and the swimmer get together? | 蛋和游泳健将是怎么到一起的 |
[12:07] | Usually Mommy and Daddy | 通常情况下妈妈和爸爸 |
[12:09] | give each other a special hug. | 会给对方一个特别的抱抱 |
[12:11] | Ah. The special hug. | 特别的抱抱 |
[12:13] | Classic. | 经典 |
[12:14] | Can I ask another question? | 我还能再问个问题吗 |
[12:17] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:19] | Do ants have bones? | 蚂蚁有骨骼吗 |
[12:23] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[12:25] | Ants do not have bones. | 蚂蚁没有骨骼 |
[12:27] | They are invertebrates, | 他们是无脊椎动物 |
[12:29] | another big word. | 另一个抽象的词 |
[12:30] | And… crisis averted. | 危机解除了 |
[12:34] | Well, one crisis, anyway. | 不过只是那一个危机 |
[12:45] | I get it, Princess and the Pea, it ain’t your penthouse. | 我知道 豌豆公主 这不是你美丽的阁楼 |
[12:48] | It’s fine. I grew up with less. | 没关系 我小时候住的地方比这还差 |
[12:50] | But you’re mad. | 但是你生气了 |
[12:52] | Yes, I’m mad. | 是的 我很生气 |
[12:54] | ‘Cause you got us lost. And the stupid bar was closed. | 因为你带错了路 那个破酒吧也关门了 |
[12:56] | Who closes a bar at midnight? | 谁家酒吧半夜关门 |
[12:57] | Who doesn’t call first? | 谁不先打个电话确认一下 |
[12:58] | A guy who doesn’t want you to get there. | 一个根本不想让你去那儿的人 |
[13:00] | I should’ve gone with Rafael’s P.I. | 我就应该跟拉斐尔的私人侦探一起来 |
[13:02] | A professional would’ve called ahead of time | 至少人家是专业的 会提前打个电话 |
[13:03] | before driving for eight hours | 不至于开了八小时的车 |
[13:05] | and ending up in the middle of nowhere. | 最后还住在一个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I guess I screwed up again. | 是的 我想我又搞砸了 |
[13:11] | No. | 不是的 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. Uh, it’s just my nerves are fried, | 我很抱歉 只是我的神经一直紧绷着 |
[13:16] | because I need this J.P. thing to lead somewhere | 因为我想找出这个J.P.的线索 |
[13:18] | so I can get my sister out of jail and then out of the country | 这样就可以让我姐姐出狱 离开这个国家 |
[13:20] | and… everything can just go back to normal. | 然后一切都能恢复正常 |
[13:25] | I’ll get the rest of the stuff out of the truck. | 我去把车里的东西拿出来 |
[13:31] | Now’s your chance. Run! | 这是你的机会 快跑 |
[13:33] | Forget the phone and get out of there! | 别管手机了 快点离开这儿 |
[13:54] | 拉斐尔 播放 拉斐尔 播放 | |
[13:58] | Hey, uh, it’s me. Quick question. | 是我 一个小问题 |
[13:59] | The twins’ dojo called | 双胞胎的柔道社打电话过来 |
[14:00] | asking if we want to sign them up for the next session. | 问我们下学期要不要给她们报名 |
[14:02] | 拉斐尔 删除 拉斐尔 播放 | |
[14:06] | Look, I know when you asked me before, | 听着 我知道你之前问我的时候 |
[14:08] | I denied it, but the truth is, | 我否认了 但事实是 |
[14:11] | I do have feelings for you. | 我对你的确还有感觉 |
[14:13] | And I know, you are with Chuck– but I don’t know– | 我也知道 你跟恰克在一起 但我不知道 |
[14:15] | I guess I’m calling… because I wanted to say, | 我想我打电话 是因为我想 |
[14:18] | before it’s too late… that you shouldn’t be. | 现在说还来得及 你不应该和他在一起 |
[14:22] | You should be with me. | 你应该和我在一起 |
[14:29] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Solano, | 抱歉打扰你 索拉诺先生 |
[14:31] | but we’re looking for Chuck Chesser. | 但是我们想找恰克·切斯 |
[14:32] | He’s with Petra. They’re out of town. | 他和佩特拉在一起 他们出城了 |
[14:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:36] | We need to question him about Scott Archuletta’s murder. | 我们想问他关于斯考特·阿楚雷塔谋杀案的事 |
[14:38] | We have reason to believe Chuck is J.P. | 我们有理由认为 恰克就是J.P. |
[14:55] | – Something wrong? – No. | -发生什么事了吗 -没 |
[14:59] | What’s with the gun? | 枪怎么了 |
[14:59] | I don’t want my truck broken into. | 我不希望有人进到我的车里 |
[15:01] | Bad neighborhood. | 这附近不安全 |
[15:03] | Anyway, I reek like an old swamp possum. | 我闻着像只沼泽里的臭老鼠 |
[15:06] | Let’s hope they got hot water in this place. | 希望这个地方有热水 |
[15:08] | Want to join me? | 要跟我一起洗吗 |
[15:10] | I think I’ll let you get the swamp possum off first. | 我想先等你把臭老鼠味洗掉再说吧 |
[15:13] | Say, do you have any clothes in there? | 这里有什么衣服吗 |
[15:14] | I want to change. | 我想换换 |
[15:15] | Knock yourself out. | 你自己找找吧 |
[15:16] | Everything’s definitely been washed in the last two years. | 所有衣服都是两年之内洗干净的了 |
[15:36] | Wait. Those shells look familiar. | 等等 那些贝壳看着很眼熟 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:00] | I-I’m with Chuck. I think he killed Scott. | 我和恰克在一起 我想是他杀了斯考特 |
[16:02] | Finally! | 终于知道了 |
[16:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[16:03] | At some dumpy motel near Pensacola. | 在彭萨科拉附近的一个小汽车旅馆里 |
[16:06] | The-the… the Copper Palms. | 铜棕榈 |
[16:08] | It’s off the old highway, exit… | 在旧高速公路下 出口… |
[16:10] | There’s no hot water in this hell hole. | 这个鬼地方没有热水 |
[16:11] | Oh, God, what exit was it?! | 天呐 出口是什么来着 |
[16:13] | He’s coming out of the shower. | 他洗完澡出来了 |
[16:14] | We’re talking to the Pensacola police. | 我们和彭萨科拉警方联系 |
[16:15] | – Get out of there! – Okay. Okay. | -离开那儿 -好的 好的 |
[16:16] | Get out of there now! | 马上离开那儿 |
[16:20] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[16:22] | I just needed some fresh air. | 我只是想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[16:27] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[16:29] | I’m not… feeling chatty. | 我不是很想说话 |
[16:33] | Look… | 听着… |
[16:35] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在骗你 |
[16:39] | About Scott. | 关于斯考特的事 |
[16:41] | I did know him. | 我的确认识他 |
[16:45] | I already know that. J.P. | 我已经知道了 J.P. |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | Petra! | 佩特拉 |
[16:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:01] | Look, Petra! | 听着 佩特拉 |
[17:02] | Just listen to me! | 听我说 |
[17:04] | Or at least pretend to listen | 或者至少假装听他说 |
[17:04] | to buy yourself some freaking time | 给你自己争取点时间 |
[17:06] | so the police can get there! | 等到警察赶到 |
[17:08] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[17:08] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是凶手 |
[17:10] | I just knew the guy, that’s all. | 我只是认识那个人 仅此而已 |
[17:12] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[17:13] | When I was looking to buy the Fairwick a few years back, | 几年前 我想把法维克买回来 |
[17:15] | I needed someone to help me get some inside information. | 我需要有人帮我得到一些内部消息 |
[17:18] | No! Continue from over there. | 不 待在那儿别过来 |
[17:21] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[17:23] | afterwards, I paid him. | 之后 我付给他钱了 |
[17:24] | Deal’s done, right? No. | 交易结束了 对吧 不 |
[17:26] | Little weasel upped his price. | 那狡诈小人提价了 |
[17:28] | So I called off the deal, called him a few colorful names, | 所以我终结了交易 骂了他几句 |
[17:31] | end of story. | 然后就没了 |
[17:31] | I have no idea what “J.P.” means! | 我不知道JP到底是什么意思 |
[17:35] | You lied to the police in a murder investigation. | 在谋杀案调查当中 你对警察撒谎了 |
[17:40] | And you’ve been lying to me for months. | 你这几个月以来一直对我撒谎 |
[17:41] | You lied, too… about the bones, and your lie was worse. | 你关于尸体也撒谎了 你的谎言更严重 |
[17:44] | This is not a competition, | 这不是个比赛 |
[17:46] | and you lied for longer. | 你撒谎的时间更长 |
[17:47] | And you’ve been acting jumpy all day. | 你一整天都神经兮兮的 |
[17:49] | – ‘Cause I was nervous. – Because you’re J.P. | -因为我很紧张 -因为你是JP |
[17:50] | – No! – Then why? | -不是 -那为什么 |
[17:51] | Because I’m trying to tell you that I love you! | 因为我想告诉你我爱你 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[17:56] | Yes. All day. | 是的 一整天 |
[17:59] | And then everything went wrong, | 接下来所有的事都出错了 |
[18:01] | and I screwed up, and the bar closed. | 我搞砸了 酒吧关门了 |
[18:06] | That’s why I’ve been so nervous. | 这才是我这么紧张的原因 |
[18:09] | Chuck… | 恰克 |
[18:15] | Freeze! Police! Hands up. | 不许动 警察 举起手来 |
[18:19] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[18:20] | – You think Chuck did it? – I don’t know. | -你觉得是恰克干的 -我不知道 |
[18:22] | The police are questioning him. | 警察在审问他 |
[18:24] | Hey, so why’d the school call? | 学校为什么打电话 |
[18:26] | Mateo’s been running around the playground | 马特奥在操场上跑来跑去 |
[18:29] | giving all the girls special hugs | 给小女孩们特别的拥抱 |
[18:30] | and telling them that they’re having his baby. | 告诉她们 她们有了他的孩子 |
[18:34] | I know. I’ll handle it. It’s my fault. | 我知道了 我会处理的 是我的错 |
[18:36] | You stay with Petra, and please tell her | 你陪着佩特拉 请告诉她 |
[18:39] | if she needs anything at all, I’m here. | 如果她需要什么 我一直都在 |
[18:41] | Thanks. I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[18:47] | I’m sure Jane said nice things, but I’m still rattled, | 我相信简说了安慰的话 但我仍然很紧张 |
[18:49] | so I can’t pretend to be touched right now. | 所以我现在不能假装很感动 |
[18:52] | Do you think Chuck did it? | 你觉得是恰克干的吗 |
[18:57] | He did lie about knowing Scott. | 他在斯考特的问题上的确撒谎了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I lied. It was stupid. | 不错 我撒谎了 很傻 |
[19:02] | But that don’t mean I killed him. | 但那不意味着我杀了他 |
[19:04] | – Did you see Mr. Archuletta that night? – No. | -你那晚见到阿楚雷塔先生了吗 -没有 |
[19:07] | I was supposed to, but I swear on my mama’s life, | 我本来要去见他 但我以我母亲的性命发誓 |
[19:10] | he never showed. | 他没出现 |
[19:11] | And that shell bracelet? | 那个贝壳手链 |
[19:12] | Identical to a shell found at the crime scene? | 和犯罪现场发现的贝壳一致吗 |
[19:16] | I’m getting to that. | 我会说到那个的 |
[19:17] | I’d been waiting a while, | 我等了一会 |
[19:19] | so I started walking the beach, | 然后在沙滩上散步 |
[19:20] | having some whiskey. | 喝些威士忌 |
[19:21] | I saw this lady. | 我看到这位女士 |
[19:23] | She said she’d kill for a drink, | 她说她很想喝一杯 |
[19:25] | so I offered her a swig of mine. | 所以我让她喝了一大口 |
[19:27] | We got to talking, | 我们聊天 |
[19:27] | I told her how I bought the hotel next door. | 我告诉她我买了隔壁的酒店 |
[19:30] | She gave me one of her bracelets. | 她给了我一条她的手链 |
[19:31] | Said they brought good luck. | 说会带来好运 |
[19:33] | – Did you get a good look at her face? – Well, good enough. | -你看清她的脸了吗 -看清了 |
[19:34] | I could describe her for you, no problem. | 我可以给你描述一下 没问题 |
[19:37] | First we’ll need, in writing, a guarantee | 首先我们需要书面形式的保证 |
[19:39] | that you’re dropping those other charges against him. | 你会放弃对他的其他指控 |
[19:42] | Once you do, he’ll be happy to talk to a sketch artist. | 得到保证后 他会很乐意和素描家谈谈 |
[19:48] | Mateo, stop coloring. | 马特奥 别画了 |
[19:49] | I need you to listen to me. | 我要你认真听我说 |
[19:55] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:55] | You can’t go around giving your friends special hugs. | 你不能到处给你朋友特别的拥抱 |
[19:58] | But I wanted to make a baby with my friends. | 但我想和我的朋友生孩子 |
[20:01] | I know, but to make a baby, | 我知道 但要生孩子 |
[20:04] | you have to be an adult, and, also, | 你得是个成年人 |
[20:07] | it’s a different type of hug. | 还有 那是一种不同的拥抱 |
[20:10] | Meant for two grown-ups who love each other, not kids. | 两个相爱的大人才可以 孩子不行 |
[20:13] | So you can’t make a baby with your friends. | 所以你不能和你的朋友们生孩子 |
[20:16] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[20:17] | Special hugs are for grown-ups | 只有互相深爱的大人才能 |
[20:19] | who really love each other, not kids. | 使用特别的拥抱 不是孩子 |
[20:23] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[20:24] | So that’s what you and Daddy did to make me? | 你和爸爸就是那样有了我吗 |
[20:30] | You know what? Like, if you want me to come back, | 你知道吗 如果你想我回来 |
[20:32] | maybe I can just… Ugh. Okay. | 或许我可以 |
[20:34] | No, it-it’s actually | 不 事实上 |
[20:35] | not exactly what happened with us. | 我们之间不是那个样子 |
[20:38] | So, how was I made? | 所以是怎么有了我 |
[20:42] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:43] | I forgot that I bought ice cream at the store today. | 我忘了我今天在店里买了冰淇淋 |
[20:46] | Do you want some before bed? | 你想睡前来点吗 |
[20:47] | Ice cream?! Yes! | 冰淇淋 当然 |
[20:51] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:53] | Total parenting fail. | 完全失败的家长 |
[20:54] | Put it out of your head. Mateo will be fine. | 别这么想 马特奥不会有事的 |
[20:58] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:01] | I am so ready. | 准备好了 |
[21:02] | Ooh, nice bold lip. | 好性感的嘴唇 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | I’ve gotten over the temporary guilt caused by years | 我已经克服了多年来消极性信息 |
[21:09] | of negative-sex messaging, and I am ready | 导致的暂时性内疚 我准备好 |
[21:10] | to celebrate that with Fabian. Naked. | 和法比安一起庆祝了 脱光光哦 |
[21:14] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我女儿 |
[21:16] | Now come on, show me what you’re wearing. | 现在快给我看看你要穿啥 |
[21:21] | – What do you think? – Oh, I love! | -你觉得怎么样 -我超爱 |
[21:25] | But you don’t have the underwear. Are these Abuela’s? | 但你不没穿内衣 这些是外婆的吗 |
[21:28] | Lingerie hasn’t exactly been my priority lately. | 内衣不是我最近关注的重点 |
[21:30] | Perfect. Then don’t wear any. | 很好 那就不用穿了 |
[21:34] | Okay, Samantha, calm down. | 冷静点 萨曼莎 |
[21:36] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[21:37] | Damn, mama! | 好样的 妈妈 |
[21:38] | Now, remember, | 记着 |
[21:39] | there’s nothing to feel guilty about. | 没啥值得内疚的 |
[21:41] | You are two consenting adults | 你们是两个在同一页的 |
[21:42] | who are on the same page. | 成年人 |
[21:49] | They may be on the same page… | 他们可能在同一页上 |
[21:51] | Jane. | 简 |
[21:55] | You look amazing. | 你太美了 |
[21:57] | I have a very special surprise for you. | 我要送给你一个惊喜 |
[21:59] | Meet my abuela! | 我的外婆 |
[22:01] | But they were reading from very different books. | 但他们看的是不同的书 |
[22:10] | I told you I was so very serious about you. | 我告诉你了 我对你是认真的 |
[22:18] | You’ve got to admit this is the best you’ve ever had. | 你得承认这是你吃过最好吃的 |
[22:21] | Ah, yes. Dinner with Fabian. | 不错 和法比安的晚餐 |
[22:24] | And his abuela. Delicious. | 还有他外婆 好好吃 |
[22:26] | Thank you so much, Señora Belen. | 太谢谢您啦 贝伦太太 |
[22:35] | Certainly an occasion | 的确是个想要 |
[22:36] | when one would rather be wearing underwear. | 穿内衣的场合 |
[22:38] | Let me get that for you! | 我来帮你捡 |
[22:40] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[22:43] | Oh, just… Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:56] | I mean, how much could he have said? | 他说了多少呢 |
[22:58] | The guy’s known Jane for five minutes! | 他才认识简没几天 |
[23:00] | So as I stood there, waiting to escape, | 所以我就站在那 等待时机逃走 |
[23:03] | I started to wonder. | 我开始想 |
[23:05] | For this widow, should casual dating be left on the shelf? | 对我这个寡妇来说 是不是不能随便约会了 |
[23:08] | As if mama’s boys aren’t bad enough. | 遇见妈宝还不够 |
[23:10] | Now we’re dealing with grandmama’s boys? | 非要我遇见个奶奶宝 |
[23:14] | I’m ending it. | 我要结束关系 |
[23:15] | Fabian and I are clearly not on the same page. | 法比安和我显然想要的不一样 |
[23:18] | Oh, honey, don’t end it before you screw him first. | 宝贝 还没上床别分啊 |
[23:22] | The man has “Fab” in his name. | 这男的名字真好啊 |
[23:24] | It’s like he’s advertising that he’s great in bed. | 名字都在宣扬他的技术很好 |
[23:31] | You’ve only dodged the bullet if the bullet is small. | 只有子弹小才要躲过去 |
[23:35] | Salma Hayek can’t be hearing these things. | 萨尔玛·海耶克不能听这种污话 |
[23:37] | She’s a lady. | 它可是个淑女 |
[23:39] | Trust me, there’s nothing wrong with casual sex. | 相信我 随便点没什么不好 |
[23:41] | I just had sex in the bathroom. | 我刚在洗手间打了一炮 |
[23:43] | Turns out hand sanitizer makes great lube. | 我发现洗手液可是很好的润滑液呢 |
[23:54] | What kind of girl is that, Ma? | 哪种女孩 妈 |
[23:56] | The kind who has a healthy relationship with sex? | 谈恋爱会上床的女孩吗 |
[23:58] | You’re the one who needs to stop. | 你才要歇歇呢 |
[23:59] | Your shame-flower has done enough damage. | 你那羞耻之花已经够毁人了 |
[24:10] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[24:14] | No. I don’t. At all. | 完全不后悔 |
[24:16] | But it definitely affected the way I feel about sex now. | 但确实影响了我现在对性的理解 |
[24:20] | And not in the best way. | 而且不是什么好影响 |
[24:23] | But that’s beside the point, because now that I know | 但这不是重点 因为我现在知道 |
[24:25] | that Fabian and I are not on the same page, | 法比安和我想要的不一样 |
[24:27] | I cannot keep seeing him. | 我不能再和他约会了 |
[24:28] | – I support your decision. – Thanks, Dad. | -我支持你 -谢了 爸 |
[24:30] | Just don’t break his heart | 但在我们拍重头戏之前 |
[24:31] | until after we shoot our big action sequence. | 别跟他分手 |
[24:34] | I need him focused. | 我需要他专注工作 |
[24:35] | He’s a nightmare with continuity. | 他一点连贯性没有 |
[24:37] | He can never do the same thing twice. | 同样的事做不了第二遍 |
[24:39] | He doesn’t appreciate how important | 他不懂镜头连贯 |
[24:40] | it is that shots match. | 有多重要 |
[24:43] | Audiences notice these things! | 观众会注意这些细节的 |
[24:45] | Okay, okay, I’ll come by later. What time are you guys done? | 好 好 我晚点过去 你们几点拍完 |
[24:48] | At 3:00. | 三点 |
[24:51] | My assistant got us an appointment at 4:00 | 我助理给我们定了周二 |
[24:53] | on Tuesday, Miami Municipal. | 四点在迈阿密市政厅结婚 |
[24:56] | You guys are getting married in the courthouse? | 你们就在法院结婚吗 |
[25:00] | Is that what you want, Mom? | 你想这样吗 妈 |
[25:02] | Yes. | 想 |
[25:04] | Trust me, I was never the kind of girl | 相信我 我不是那种一直想着 |
[25:05] | who dreamed of a big fancy wedding. | 盛大婚礼的人 |
[25:13] | You saved this thing? | 你还留着这个吗 |
[25:21] | Before she became Slutty Crystal… I hope. | 希望那是在她变成荡妇克丽丝特尔之前 |
[25:48] | After we got engaged, we were talking. | 我们订婚之后 谈了一下 |
[25:50] | So, listen, I know you’re gonna want a wedding | 听着 你肯定想要一个在泰姬陵 |
[25:53] | at the Taj Mahal or something. | 举办的盛大婚礼 |
[25:56] | They don’t do weddings. I checked before. | 他们不做婚礼 我查过了 |
[25:59] | And I actually don’t think we should do another big wedding. | 其实我觉得我们不该办一场盛大的婚礼 |
[26:03] | It will remind Jane of hers. | 会让简想起她的婚礼 |
[26:06] | That’s exactly what I was gonna say. | 我就是想说这个 |
[26:15] | He wants to know about his parents. | 他想知道他父母的事 |
[26:17] | – It makes sense. – I know. | -这很正常 -我知道 |
[26:18] | – So we should tell him. – How? | -我们该告诉他 -怎么说 |
[26:20] | I mean, it’s not your typical birds-and-bees story. | 这和一般怀孕的过程又不一样 |
[26:22] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起说 |
[26:24] | And we’ll just figure out some kid-friendly version. | 我们想一个小孩子版的说法 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:28] | Come over tonight. | 你今晚过来吧 |
[26:29] | And wish me luck. | 祝我顺利 |
[26:31] | I got to go break up with a telenovela star. | 我要去跟肥皂剧明星分手了 |
[26:33] | Ooh, your muscles! | 肌肉真是棒 |
[26:35] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[26:36] | They aren’t that big. | 没那么棒 |
[26:41] | Jane! | 简 |
[26:43] | Please, tell our American audience, who is this? | 快 告诉美国观众 这是谁 |
[26:47] | That is Jane… my lady. | 她是简 我的女人 |
[26:52] | Is it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[26:53] | Oh, it’s so serious! | 特别认真 |
[26:54] | Yes! I can’t believe how happy you seem! | 对 不敢相信你这么开心 |
[26:56] | That’s because Jane is the most amazing woman I have ever met! | 因为简是我见过的最棒的女人 |
[26:59] | We’re head over heels for each other! | 我们都为了彼此神魂颠倒 |
[27:01] | – Really? – Yes! I’m crazy about this woman! | -真的吗 -对 我爱死她了 |
[27:05] | Oh, buddy. | 哥们 |
[27:06] | That’s risky business right there. | 真是乖仔也疯狂 |
[27:08] | Oh, God, I can’t watch. I wish my eyes were wide shut. | 天啊 看不下去了 真希望我能紧闭双眼 |
[27:11] | This is far and away the most embarrassing thing | 这真是我见过最最 |
[27:13] | I’ve ever seen. | 尴尬的事了 |
[27:15] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才搞什么 |
[27:16] | I couldn’t help it. I’m just so into you. | 我控制不了 我太喜欢你了 |
[27:19] | And everyone loved it when Tom Cruise did it. | 汤姆·克鲁斯做的时候 大家都很喜欢啊 |
[27:21] | Okay, Fabian, h-here’s the thing. | 法比安 是这样的 |
[27:24] | There’s been a massive misunderstanding. | 有个大误会 |
[27:26] | I’m not actually… | 我其实没有… |
[27:29] | serious about you. | 跟你认真来 |
[27:32] | What? | 什么 |
[27:33] | I was asking if you were serious about having sex. | 我是问你 你是不是对性那么认真 |
[27:38] | Because that’s all that I’m serious about. | 因为我只想搞一下 |
[27:42] | But you’re not serious about me as a person? | 但你不想跟我认真发展一段感情吗 |
[27:44] | – Well, I… – But I just performed a Tom Cruise for you! | -我… -但我为你扮了汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[27:46] | I didn’t ask you to! | 我没叫你那么做 |
[27:48] | And-and who does that for someone | 而且谁会为了一个刚认识 |
[27:50] | they’ve only known for a week? | 一周的人那样做呢 |
[27:51] | Some who’s passionate and excited. | 有激情的人 |
[27:53] | – And way over the top. – Over the top?! | -太离谱了 -离谱 |
[27:56] | You know what? I’m glad I didn’t make love to you. | 知道吗 我很高兴我们没做 |
[27:58] | Well, I’m glad I didn’t make love to you! | 我也很高兴我们没做 |
[27:59] | Well, you wouldn’t be saying that | 要是我跟你做了 |
[28:00] | if I had made love to you! | 你就不会这么说了 |
[28:09] | Hey. Hey, no… | 不… |
[28:11] | …no jumping on the furniture, Mateo. | 不能在家具上蹦蹦跳跳 马特奥 |
[28:15] | No matter how much you love Mommy. | 多爱妈妈都不行 |
[28:19] | Can I stay in here until I fall asleep? | 我能睡着之前都待在这里吗 |
[28:23] | Sure, but just for tonight. | 好 但只有今晚 |
[28:27] | So, instead of reading you a story, | 今天不给你讲故事了 |
[28:30] | tonight, Daddy and I want to tell you a very special story | 爸爸和我想给你讲一下 |
[28:34] | about how our family came to be. | 我们家是怎么来的 |
[28:37] | It’s an unusual story, | 这是个特别的故事 |
[28:39] | because, usually, parents meet first | 因为 一般 父母先认识 |
[28:42] | and then fall in love | 然后相爱 |
[28:44] | and then they have a baby. | 有了小宝宝 |
[28:46] | But in our family, the order was different. | 但是在我们家 却有些不同 |
[28:49] | Because you came first. | 因为是先有的你 |
[28:52] | And it’s because of you that Mommy and Daddy came together | 然后爸爸妈妈才在一起 |
[28:56] | and love each other. | 相爱 |
[29:00] | This… | 这 |
[29:01] | is your Auntie Luisa. | 是路易莎阿姨 |
[29:03] | So, Auntie Luisa | 路易莎阿姨 |
[29:04] | used to be your mommy’s doctor. | 曾经是你妈妈的医生 |
[29:06] | And then, one day, | 然后某天 |
[29:07] | she was just… | 她 |
[29:10] | really distracted. | 有些走神 |
[29:12] | Like, you know when we tell you to pay attention? | 就像我们告诉你要集中注意力的时候 |
[29:15] | Well, she wasn’t paying attention. | 她没注意 |
[29:18] | And Mommy fell asleep. | 妈妈睡着了 |
[29:20] | And then Aunt Luisa put Daddy’s little swimmers in me, | 路易莎阿姨把爸爸的小蝌蚪给了我 |
[29:24] | because she thought I was somebody else. | 她以为我是别人 |
[29:25] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[29:27] | Oh, my gosh. I know. | 我的天啊 就知道你会这么说 |
[29:29] | And that became you. | 这就有了你 |
[29:32] | Yeah. And if you think about that, | 如果你这么想的话 |
[29:34] | if you think about all the things that had to happen, | 如果你想下这些事情 |
[29:37] | that’s pretty amazing. | 确实挺不可思议的 |
[29:39] | Like a miracle? | 就像奇迹一样 |
[29:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:46] | Like a miracle. | 就像奇迹一样 |
[29:50] | Can you both scratch my back? | 你俩能不能一起挠挠我的后背 |
[29:53] | Of course, Mr. Sweetface. | 当然可以了 笑眯眯先生 |
[29:57] | Stay until I’m really asleep. | 我睡着之前别停 |
[30:00] | Don’t sneak out. | 别偷懒 |
[30:01] | Okay, buddy. We’re not going anywhere, okay? | 小伙计 我们哪都不去 |
[31:29] | I’m still up. | 我还没睡着呢 |
[31:36] | I wish we all lived together. | 真希望我们都住在一起 |
[31:41] | But, alas, this is a telenovela. | 但是 这可是肥皂剧 |
[31:45] | Which brings us here. Now. | 所以我们来到了这里 |
[31:47] | Jane! Can I talk to you for a second? | 简 我能和你说句话吗 |
[31:49] | To the big telenovela blessing! | 肥皂剧祈福的事 |
[31:53] | Look, the clip of me jumping on the couch has gone viral. | 我跳到沙发上那一幕已经炸锅了 |
[31:56] | All the press is here. It’ll be completely humiliating | 媒体都在这 如果他们发现我们不喜欢待在这 |
[31:58] | if we don’t seem like we’re here together. | 一定会很丢脸 |
[32:01] | So you want me to pretend? | 所以你想装装样子吗 |
[32:02] | Just for tonight. And then, after the blessing, | 就今晚 在祈福之后 |
[32:04] | I’ll do a fade-out on my Instagram. | 我会在照片分享上说我打算淡出演艺界 |
[32:06] | Please, Jane. I don’t want to be humiliated. | 求你了简 我不想丢脸 |
[32:10] | Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 就这一次 |
[32:36] | That was the hugest gesture of love. | 那可是很亲爱的举动啊 |
[32:39] | Jane, how did you feel about Fabian’s Tom Cruise moment? | 简 你认为费比安的阿汤哥瞬间怎么样 |
[32:44] | I thought it was sweet. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[32:46] | Like so-weet! | 非常甜蜜 |
[32:48] | How about you do a little couch jump and we can get a picture? | 你跳沙发我们拍照片怎么样 |
[32:51] | Oh, I-I really don’t want to. | 我并不是很想这样 |
[32:53] | Oh, come on, the fans would love it. | 来吧 粉丝们会喜欢的 |
[32:56] | I prefer to do my couch jumping in private. | 我更喜欢自己私下跳沙发 |
[32:59] | Ay, come on, mi amor, just one little hop! | 来吧亲爱的 就小跳一下 |
[33:02] | Sorry, sweetie. It’s just that my ankle hurts again. | 真不好意思 这会让我脚踝受伤的 |
[33:05] | I’d actually like to sit down. | 我其实还是喜欢坐着 |
[33:07] | Of course. Let me carry you. | 当然了 让我抱着你吧 |
[33:09] | Oh, no, you don’t have to do that! | 不 你不用这么做 |
[33:12] | – What are you doing? – Saving face. | -你在干嘛 -留面子 |
[33:15] | I thought you were gonna help me out! | 我以为你要帮我解围 |
[33:16] | I am trying. But I’m not gonna jump up and down on the furniture. | 我在 但是我不会在沙发上跳来跳去的 |
[33:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | Because I don’t want to make a fool out of myself. | 因为我不想让自己像个傻瓜似的 |
[33:23] | So that’s what I did? | 所以我就像傻瓜了吗 |
[33:24] | Well-well, I am sorry for expressing my feelings. | 我么直抒胸臆真是抱歉 |
[33:26] | Come on, that is not what I meant. | 这不是我的本意 |
[33:28] | This is such a disaster! What am I gonna tell the press? | 真是灾难啊 我怎么跟媒体说 |
[33:30] | And my abuela! You’re exactly the kind of girl | 还有我的外婆 你恰好是那种 |
[33:32] | that she wanted me to fall for. | 她希望我爱上的女孩 |
[33:34] | Well, you didn’t. | 好吧 你没有 |
[33:35] | I did. | 我有 |
[33:36] | No, you love the idea of me, | 不 你爱的是我的想法 |
[33:39] | a good girl that you can introduce to your grandma. | 一个你可以介绍给你外婆的好姑娘 |
[33:41] | Exactly! So what’s the problem? | 就是这样 有什么问题 |
[33:42] | The problem is the whole Madonna-whore paragm is reductive. | 问题就是麦当娜简直就是落后 |
[33:45] | I am a real person who you know nothing about. | 你完全不了解我 |
[33:48] | So I’m sorry if this makes you embarrassed, | 如果这让你难堪了 很抱歉 |
[33:50] | but I am not going to do any more interviews | 但是我不会为这个虚假关系 |
[33:51] | about this fake relationship. | 再接受任何采访 |
[35:10] | The joy of telenovelas. | 肥皂剧的欢乐 |
[35:14] | Can I hide out from Fabian with you guys for a minute? | 我能和你俩待一会躲着法比安吗 |
[35:25] | Why won’t they have a real wedding? | 为什么他们举行一次真正的婚礼 |
[35:27] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[35:31] | Sorry. I know I’m being selfish. | 对不起 我知道我又自私了 |
[35:33] | I just want to celebrate. | 我只是想庆祝下 |
[35:37] | – You do? – We didn’t think you’d want another big Rogeliwedding | -真的吗 -我不认为你会想要罗格里奥式的婚礼 |
[35:40] | because it would remind you of Michael. | 因为这会让你想起迈克尔 |
[35:42] | Well, that’s sweet, but come on! | 真贴心 但拜托 |
[35:46] | The whole “Parents getting together” thing is kind of | “父母破镜重圆”这种事像是 |
[35:47] | a dream come true, right? | 美梦成真了 是吧 |
[35:49] | I want to celebrate that. So… go crazy. | 我想好好庆祝 所以 疯狂吧 |
[35:52] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:54] | But not too crazy. | 但别太疯狂 |
[35:58] | Fabian, I’m not going to… | 法比安 我不会 |
[35:58] | I-I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[36:01] | Please? | 拜托 |
[36:04] | So, I googled “Madonna-whore paradigm” and “Reductive,” | 我搜索了”圣母-妓女范式”和”抽象的” |
[36:08] | and I think I know what you’re getting at. | 我想我明白了你的意思 |
[36:09] | I did see you as the type of person | 我确实认为你是那种 |
[36:11] | that I could only date in a serious way. | 我只有认真才能约会的人 |
[36:14] | But now I know that you don’t want something serious. | 但现在我知道了你根本不想认真 |
[36:16] | No, I-I don’t. | 是 我不想 |
[36:19] | I just wanted a fling. | 我只是想要一段艳遇 |
[36:22] | And I get that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[36:23] | I just put a lot of stuff on you. | 我只是把很多希望都放在了你身上 |
[36:26] | Hey, I made assumptions about you, too. | 我也对你有过很多假设 |
[36:28] | You know? Because you’re so… sweet and hot | 因为你这么贴心又这么性感 |
[36:31] | and I-I just… | 而我只是… |
[36:35] | really wanted to have sex with you. | 真的很想和你做爱 |
[36:37] | Well, I really wanted to have sex with you, too. | 我也很想和你做爱 |
[36:39] | Yeah? I still do. | 我依然如此 |
[36:43] | And I guess I could always start over next month. | 我想我总可以下个月重新开始 |
[36:45] | Start over with what? | 什么重新开始 |
[36:47] | My no sex pledge. | 我不做爱的誓言 |
[36:50] | It’s been a month? | 已经过去一个月了 |
[36:52] | Um, 33 days. | 三十三天 |
[36:55] | So a month and a half. | 一个半月 |
[36:58] | But I do want to wait if it’s going to be serious. | 但如果要认真发展 我是真的想再等等 |
[37:01] | But now I know that, between you and me, | 但现在我知道了 你我之间 |
[37:04] | there’s nothing serious. | 一点也不认真 |
[37:06] | Just… | 一切只是 |
[37:09] | chemical attraction. | 化学反应 |
[37:15] | Physical. | 肉欲 |
[37:18] | Bodies… | 肉体… |
[37:20] | on bodies. | 交叠 |
[37:25] | That’s all I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[37:28] | Just sexual. | 只有性 |
[37:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[37:32] | So… | 所以… |
[37:36] | let’s do it. | 我们做吧 |
[37:40] | Okay, maybe just once. | 好吧 就一次 |
[37:42] | You won’t say that after we’re done. | 做完你就不会这么说了 |
[37:47] | So, should we meet at my place in 30 minutes? | 我们三十分钟后去我家 |
[37:52] | Make it 15. | 十五分钟 |
[37:58] | Okay, I really want to have sex but I’m panicking a little, | 我真的很想做爱 但我现在有点慌 |
[38:01] | so I just need you to talk me into it. | 所以我需要你说服我 |
[38:03] | – On it. Go. – This time, we’re both on the same page. | -没问题 来 -这一次我们达成共识了 |
[38:05] | Definitely. Just sex. No strings. | 绝对的 只是做爱 没有其他条款 |
[38:07] | Which is exactly what I want right now. | 这正是我现在想要的 |
[38:10] | And do you really mean that | 这是你的真心话 |
[38:12] | or are you trying to psych yourself up? | 还是你只是想让自己做好准备 |
[38:14] | I-I really mean it. | 这是我的真心话 |
[38:19] | Then why are you sitting here? | 那你为什么还坐在这里 |
[38:21] | I think it’s that stupid flower. | 我觉得是因为那朵该死的花 |
[38:25] | So I just need you to tell me I shouldn’t feel guilty. | 所以我要你告诉我我不应为此内疚 |
[38:27] | There is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. | 完全没有什么可内疚的 |
[38:31] | Now, if you don’t go have sex with that | 现在 如果你不去和那个热力四射的 |
[38:33] | obscenely hot telenovela star, | 电视明星做爱 |
[38:35] | your mother will never forgive you. | 你妈妈永远不会原谅你的 |
[38:38] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[38:40] | Okay, now get out of the car! | 好了 快下车 |
[38:46] | There you are. Okay, I have some preliminary wedding ideas. | 你在这里 我对婚礼有些初步设想 |
[38:50] | Totally off the cuff. | 纯属即兴发挥 |
[38:51] | You know, I might have some ideas, too. | 我可能也有些点子 |
[38:53] | But of course. I welcome them. | 但当然了 我乐意倾听 |
[38:55] | In moderation. | 但要适度 |
[39:01] | You look so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[39:05] | And while someone was spying on Rogelio, | 当有人在监视罗格里奥 |
[39:08] | across town, Jane only had eyes for Fabian. | 在城市的另一头 简眼中只有法比安 |
[39:12] | Sorry. That’s no good. | 抱歉 这样不妙 |
[39:14] | But Sex and the City never had to deal | 但《欲望都市》中从不需要 |
[39:15] | with these drastic tone shifts. | 这些强烈的情绪转折 |
[39:21] | W-Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[39:23] | Just checking, | 最后一次 |
[39:24] | one last time, this means nothing. | 确认一下 这不是认真的 |
[39:27] | We’ve talked enough! | 我们谈过这个问题了 |
[39:33] | Way to be Samantha, Jane. | 成为萨曼莎 简 |
[39:40] | They really are on the same page. | 他们确实达成了共识[在一页上] |
[39:42] | Well, many pages. | 很多书页 |
[39:44] | I don’t know what these books are about, | 我不知道这些书讲了些什么 |
[39:45] | but I can tell you this story had a happy ending. | 但我能告诉你这个故事有一个好结尾 |
[39:51] | You can stay over if you want. | 如果你想的话可以留下过夜 |
[39:57] | I think I’m ready to head home, actually. | 我想我得回家了 |
[40:03] | So if you’re still asking, | 如果你还问 |
[40:05] | can a non-casual dater start dating casually? | 一个不会随便约会的女人能不能放得开 |
[40:08] | The answer is… | 答案是… |
[40:09] | Oh, yes! Yes! | 是的 是的 |
[40:11] | Yes! | 是的 |
[40:12] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[40:13] | I had casual sex with Fabian, | 我和法比安有了一夜情 |
[40:15] | and I didn’t feel guilty about it. | 我对此一点也不内疚 |
[40:17] | I know this is a really weird thing for me to call you about. | 我知道我把这件事告诉你很奇怪 |
[40:19] | No, it’s great. I’m-I’m happy for you. | 不 这很好 我为你感到高兴 |
[40:23] | But, uh, listen, I got to go. I’m-I’m with Petra. | 但听着 我要挂了 我和佩特拉在一起 |
[40:25] | Oh, of course. Go, go. | 没问题 快走 |
[40:28] | Talk tomorrow? | 明天谈 |
[40:29] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[40:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:37] | And I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[40:38] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[40:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:42] | And, yes, we should definitely sign | 是的 我们绝对应该重新让 |
[40:43] | the kids back up for karate. | 孩子们学习空手道 |
[40:45] | What? | 什么 |
[40:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:52] | You heard my message. | 你听到了我的留言 |
[40:55] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[40:59] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[41:02] | Rafael… | 拉斐尔 |
[41:03] | It’ll be different this time. | 这一次会不一样 |
[41:04] | We’re different. | 我们会不一样 |
[41:06] | We can make this work. | 我们会让这段感情成功 |
[41:09] | We’ve grown so much. | 我们成长了很多 |
[41:11] | Please, Petra, | 拜托 佩特拉 |
[41:14] | say yes. | 说好 |
[41:18] | Mr. Solano. | 索拉诺先生 |
[41:18] | It’s Detective Chambers. | 我是钱伯斯警探 |
[41:20] | Uh-oh, the police! | 警察 |
[41:21] | What terrible timing! | 时机太差了 |
[41:23] | What could be so important? | 有什么这么重要的 |
[41:25] | We just got the composite sketch of the woman Chuck Chesser saw | 我们刚刚拿到了恰克·切斯在斯考特遇害当晚 |
[41:27] | on the beach the night of Scott’s murder. | 在沙滩上看到的女子的面部合成素描 |
[41:32] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天哪 -天哪 |
[41:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |