时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Welcome back, friends. | 欢迎回来 朋友们 |
[00:01] | You’ll recall we last left our Jane, | 还记得我们上次说到哪里 |
[00:04] | yup, having a fling with the very sexy Fabian. | 没错 简和性感的费比安打了一炮 |
[00:07] | And, yes, it’s that Fabian, | 没错 就是那个费比安 |
[00:09] | as in Rogelio’s costar in Los Viajes de Guillermo. | 在《吉列的旅行》里跟罗格里奥演对手戏 |
[00:12] | Onscreen, he plays his rival. | 在屏幕上 他演他的竞争对手 |
[00:14] | His teeny-tiny rival. | 他的小小小小对手 |
[00:16] | But you know what wasn’t tiny? | 但你知道什么不小吗 |
[00:18] | Rogelio’s happiness. | 罗格里奥的幸福感 |
[00:20] | Because he finally got engaged to Xiomara, again! | 因为他终于又一次和希尔玛拉订婚了 |
[00:23] | And they had decided on a wedding to match their love. | 他们已经决定举办婚礼来表达他们的爱 |
[00:26] | Go crazy. | 尽情疯狂吧 |
[00:27] | And speaking of big love, | 说到浓浓的爱意 |
[00:29] | Rafael was feeling it for Petra, | 拉斐尔对佩特拉还有感觉 |
[00:31] | – and so he told her. – I want to be with you. | -所以他告诉了她 -我想跟你在一起 |
[00:34] | But Petra, well, she just wasn’t sure. | 但是佩特拉 她还不确定 |
[00:37] | I know, buzz-kill, right? | 我知道 有点失望 对吗 |
[00:40] | And then they were interrupted by the cops, | 然后警察打断了他们 |
[00:42] | who said they knew who killed Scott, and it was… | 他们说知道谁杀了斯考特 那个人是… |
[00:45] | Actually, you’ll find that out soon enough. | 事实上 你很快就知道了 |
[00:47] | One last bit of backstory on Rafael. | 最后再说点拉斐尔的故事 |
[00:49] | Sure, he’s rich, | 没错 他很有钱 |
[00:50] | but things haven’t always been easy for him. | 但他的生活并不总是那么容易 |
[00:52] | A long time ago, he had cancer. | 很久以前 他得过癌症 |
[00:55] | And remember his sister Luisa? | 还记得他的姐姐路易莎吗 |
[00:57] | Well, she was dating Rose, | 她在和萝丝交往 |
[00:58] | aka the crime lord Sin Rostro. | 也就是那个罪犯西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[01:01] | Though in public, Rose wore a mask, | 虽然在公众场合 萝丝戴着面具 |
[01:03] | and looked like this. | 长成这样 |
[01:04] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 没错 完全是电视肥皂剧里的情节 对吧 |
[01:07] | Which, of course, this is, after all. | 当然了 这本来就是电视剧 |
[01:11] | Once upon a time, there was a little girl | 从前 有个小女孩 |
[01:14] | who believed in once upon a time. | 相信童话里的故事 |
[01:17] | “And the glass slipper fit Cinderella’s foot perfectly.” | “水晶鞋刚好合灰姑娘的脚” |
[01:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:22] | From a young age, Jane Gloriana Villanueva believed | 小的时候 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦就相信 |
[01:26] | in the magic of fairy tales. | 神奇的童话故事 |
[01:28] | “And so they got married and lived…” | “所以他们结婚了 并从此…” |
[01:32] | Happily ever after. | 幸福地生活在一起 |
[01:34] | The end. | 全剧终 |
[01:36] | But as time went on, | 但随着时间流逝 |
[01:38] | Jane exchanged that for a more… realistic perspective. | 简转变了角度 看得更现实了 |
[01:42] | “And so they got married and lived…” | “所以他们结婚了 并从此…” |
[01:45] | uh, together as husband and wife. | 作为丈夫和妻子生活在一起 |
[01:48] | Uh, and they had their ups and downs, | 然后他们经历了起起落落 |
[01:50] | and they faced difficult times | 他们也遇到过艰难 |
[01:53] | where their relationship was tested, | 这时他们的关系备受考验 |
[01:54] | but they stuck through it, | 但是他们挺过去了 |
[01:55] | because they knew that relationships take work | 因为他们知道感情需要经营 |
[01:57] | and, you know, life doesn’t always work out perfectly. | 生活并不总是那么完美 |
[02:01] | The end. | 全剧终 |
[02:02] | Oh, and the princess had her own fulfilling career | 公主有她自己喜欢的职业 |
[02:07] | outside the monarchy. | 她的职业是跟君主制无关的 |
[02:08] | The Cinderella we’re doing at school has a different ending. | 我们学校讲的灰姑娘不是这个结局 |
[02:12] | Well, there can be lots of different endings, | 可以有很多种不同的结局 |
[02:13] | that’s what makes the story so great. | 所以故事才会那么精彩呀 |
[02:15] | So, yeah. By now, Jane was over the whole fairy tale thing. | 没错 现在 简已经忘记童话故事了 |
[02:20] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[02:21] | Hit me with the wedding dets. | 跟我说说婚礼的事吧 |
[02:23] | The theme is a fairy tale come to life. | 婚礼的主题是童话变成现实 |
[02:27] | Yeah, apparently Rogelio didn’t get the memo. | 是的 很显然罗格里奥没带备忘录 |
[02:31] | Oh, wow, look at that. | 快看啊 |
[02:34] | Doves, sure. | 白鸽 当然了 |
[02:37] | Fireworks. | 烟花 |
[02:40] | A carriage pulled by white horses. | 白马拉着马车 |
[02:43] | And this is what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[02:43] | Because it’s your day, too. | 因为这也是你的大日子 |
[02:45] | The white horses happened to be your mother’s idea. | 白马就是你妈妈的主意 |
[02:49] | I always thought I was too old, | 我一直以为我太老了 |
[02:50] | that I missed out on the whole princess window, | 我错过了一切公主的事物 |
[02:53] | but your dad convinced me | 但你爸爸说服了我 |
[02:55] | it’s not too late, | 现在还不晚 |
[02:56] | and I started to think about how fun it would be | 我开始想象着如果穿着一整套公主裙 |
[03:00] | to wear the whole, big poofy dress, and… | 该有多有趣了… |
[03:05] | Unless you think I’ll look silly. | 除非你觉得我会看起来很傻 |
[03:06] | I-I don’t want to look silly. | 我 我不想看上去很傻 |
[03:07] | I don’t think you’ll look silly. | 我不觉得你会看起来很傻 |
[03:08] | I think you’ll look beautiful. | 我觉得你会看起来很美 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | So, I’d like to ask you, | 那我想问你 |
[03:13] | officially, | 正式地问你 |
[03:14] | will you be my maid of honor? | 你愿意做我的伴娘吗 |
[03:16] | Yes, of course. I would officially love to. | 是的 当然了 我非常愿意 |
[03:18] | And I am ready to take care of your every bridal need. | 而且我会处理你的每一个婚礼要求 |
[03:23] | That’s a… you’re, are you, you’re wearing a tiara? | 那是… 你要戴皇冠吗 |
[03:25] | No, this is for you. | 不 这是给你准备的 |
[03:27] | I’m wearing a crown. | 我要戴王冠 |
[03:42] | A yacht, too. | 还有一艘快艇 |
[03:45] | And all this is happening in two weeks. | 这一切都会发生在两周之内 |
[03:47] | Has to. We are all slaves to the television schedule. | 是必须 我们都是跟着电视剧行程走的奴隶 |
[03:51] | 就在下周 希尔和罗罗的婚礼 CW电视台独家放送 | |
[03:54] | That’s when my show goes on break. | 那段时间我的电视剧刚好剧歇 |
[03:56] | But we already hired, uh, Jean Luc, | 但是我们已经雇了让·吕克 |
[03:59] | the best wedding planner around. | 他是最棒的婚礼策划人 |
[04:00] | He has secured vendors, | 他的供货商有保证 |
[04:02] | fireworks, Malaysian doves… | 烟花 马来西亚白鸽… |
[04:06] | Here we go… | 又来了… |
[04:13] | He created me, so, a very big role. | 他创造了我 所以是个非常重要的角色 |
[04:20] | Ideally, Ricky Martin. | 理想的人选是瑞奇·马丁 |
[04:22] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[04:26] | We’re not getting married in a church by a priest. | 我们不会在教堂里结婚 让教父主持婚礼的 |
[04:33] | Okay, you know what, Abuela? | 好吧 你知道吗 外婆 |
[04:35] | In my official capacity as maid of honor, | 我以我正式伴娘的身份来说 |
[04:36] | I’ll remind you: it’s their day. | 我要提醒你 这是他们的日子 |
[04:39] | Ooh, burn! | 开玩笑 |
[04:40] | No, it wasn’t a burn. | 不 才没有 |
[04:46] | I love you, Alba, but I have to go. | 我爱你 阿尔芭 但我要走了 |
[04:49] | It is my last night shoot until after the wedding, | 这是我在婚礼前最后一场夜景 |
[04:51] | and it is murder on my skin. | 这会对我的肌肤造成很大的损伤 |
[04:54] | Milady. | 夫人 |
[04:55] | Until we meet again. | 下次再见 |
[05:03] | Ah, yes, Fabian. | 是的 法比安 |
[05:05] | To catch you up: Once upon a time, | 回顾一下 很久很久以前 |
[05:08] | Jane had the most perfect fling ever. | 简有了最完美的一夜情 |
[05:11] | Amazing sex with absolutely no strings attached. | 绝伦的性爱 没有任何附加条款 |
[05:16] | She and Fabian | 她和法比安 |
[05:17] | were on exactly the same page, | 完全达成了共识 |
[05:20] | making things easy and uncomplicated. | 让事情变得简单不复杂 |
[05:25] | So, yeah. I’m just messing with you. | 是啊 我是逗你玩的 |
[05:28] | I mean, the sex was good, don’t get me wrong. | 性爱很美妙 别会错意了 |
[05:31] | But then… | 但之后… |
[05:33] | So, I should really go. | 我真的应该走了 |
[05:35] | No. | 不要 |
[05:36] | Just five more minutes. | 再过五分钟 |
[05:39] | Uh… you said that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[05:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:43] | But time goes too fast with you. | 但和你一起时间过得特别快 |
[05:48] | Two more minutes? | 再过两分钟 |
[05:53] | Fabian obviously still wants some kind of relationship. | 法比安明显依然想要某些情感关系 |
[05:56] | So are you gonna end it with him? | 那你要结束和他的关系吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah. I have to. | 是的 我必须这么做 |
[06:02] | Oh, but a part of me is just hoping | 但有一部分的我只是希望 |
[06:03] | that he’ll take a hint and fade away. | 他会接收暗示 渐渐放手 |
[06:10] | Ooh. Yeah, he’s not gonna take the hint. | 是的 他不会接收暗示 |
[06:12] | I know. I have to tell him. | 我知道 我必须告诉他 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, do it soon. | 好吧 长痛不如短痛 |
[06:15] | It’s a little selfish to not let someone know | 不让别人知道你的情感状态 |
[06:16] | where you’re at, emotionally. | 有点自私 |
[06:19] | Petra still hasn’t given you an answer? | 佩特拉还没有给你答案 |
[06:21] | No. She says she’s still thinking it over. | 没有 她说她还在想 |
[06:23] | But, I mean, how much longer? It’s been a week. | 但还要想多久 已经过了一周了 |
[06:25] | That sucks. But it is a really big decision. | 是很糟糕 可这是个重大的决定 |
[06:28] | I know. And I respect that. | 我知道 我也尊重这点 |
[06:31] | But if she brings it up, could you just | 但如果她提起了这件事 你能不能 |
[06:34] | tell her you think it’s a good idea? | 告诉她你觉得这个是好主意 |
[06:37] | – What? – You know, I just… | -什么 -你知道 我就… |
[06:39] | If she brings it up at brunch or… | 如果她在早午餐的时候提起这件事或者… |
[06:40] | I really don’t want to get in the middle of this. | 我真的不想掺和这件事 |
[06:42] | Mateo, hurry up, we got to go. | 马特奥 快点 我们得走了 |
[06:43] | No, you’re right, totally. | 不 你是对的 没错 |
[06:44] | You… you should stay out of it. | 你应该置身事外 |
[06:47] | Which brings us here, now… | 所以我们现在来到了这里 |
[06:49] | I just can’t decide. | 我就是无法决定 |
[06:51] | …to their most awkward brunch | 他们开始早午餐的三年来 |
[06:53] | in their three years of brunches. | 最尴尬的早午餐 |
[06:54] | Well, by all means, please, take your time. | 随你喜欢 慢慢来 |
[06:57] | Well, I’m trying to decide. It’s not like I’m not trying to. | 我在努力做决定 不是说我没有努力 |
[07:01] | Here, have a pancake. Last week you had eggs. | 来 吃个松饼 上周你吃了蛋 |
[07:05] | Do you think they’re really talking about breakfast? | 你真的以为他们在谈论早餐 |
[07:07] | Okay, everybody with sticky hands, stand up– | 好了 手黏的人 站起来 |
[07:10] | we’re washing. | 去洗手了 |
[07:12] | Mine are the stickiest. | 我的手最黏 |
[07:14] | Oh, come on, Mateo! | 拜托 马特奥 |
[07:16] | I got him. | 我来 |
[07:19] | Talk to her. | 和她谈谈 |
[07:26] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:28] | Oh, um, yeah, sure. About? | 当然可以 谈什么 |
[07:30] | Oh, stop it, I know he told you about his big… declaration. | 得了吧 我知道他告诉了你他的重大公告 |
[07:34] | So what do you think about all this? | 你觉得这件事怎么样 |
[07:36] | I think it’s between you two. | 我觉得这是你们俩的事 |
[07:37] | That’s ridiculous. You always have an opinion. | 太可笑了 你一直都有自己的主张 |
[07:39] | This is the one time I actually want it. | 这一次我是认真的想要听你的意见 |
[07:40] | I’m staying out of it. | 我要置身事外 |
[07:41] | No matter how nicely you ask. | 不管你怎么恳求我 |
[07:43] | I have no opinion. | 我都不会发表意见 |
[07:45] | Of course I have an opinion. | 我当然有主张 |
[07:47] | It’s a horrible idea. | 这是一个糟糕的主意 |
[07:49] | Actually, that’s not even an opinion, | 事实上 这都不是一个主张 |
[07:51] | it’s just a fact. | 而是事实 |
[07:53] | They’re terrible together. | 他们两个在一起太可怕了 |
[07:54] | Volatile, mean. | 反复无常 尖酸刻薄 |
[07:55] | And now there are kids involved. And two families. | 还有孩子牵涉其中 两个家庭 |
[07:57] | Who are in really good places. | 两个家庭本都已经很好了 |
[08:00] | Nope. Not my place. | 不 轮不到我说 |
[08:09] | That must be Jean Luc. | 一定是让·吕克来了 |
[08:11] | Ah yes, the famed wedding planner. | 是的 著名的婚礼策划师 |
[08:16] | I didn’t realize that there were two of you. | 我没有想到你们有两个人 |
[08:18] | My parents will be here any minute, | 我的父母很快就到 |
[08:19] | they’re just stuck in traffic. | 他们被堵在路上了 |
[08:31] | So… how long have you two been | 你们两位一起策划婚礼 |
[08:33] | planning weddings together? | 有多长时间了 |
[08:46] | Eight years. | 八年 |
[08:50] | Well, I can tell you a little about what they want. | 我能告诉你一些他们的需求 |
[08:52] | I’m sure you heard that they’re going for the full fairy tale. | 我相信你听说了他们想做完全的童话 |
[08:55] | – Hate it. – What? | -讨厌 -什么 |
[08:56] | Your mother can’t do fairy tale. | 你妈妈驾驭不了童话 |
[08:58] | – She’s too old. – I have to agree. | -她太老了 -我同意 |
[08:59] | And we never agree. | 我们的意见从不统一 |
[09:03] | Well, I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[09:05] | And, more importantly, she doesn’t agree. | 更重要的是 她也不同意 |
[09:08] | It’s what she wants. | 这是她想要的 |
[09:09] | She’ll look, uh, ridiculous in a poofy dress. | 她穿蓬蓬裙会很可笑 |
[09:12] | Totally, uh, ridiculous. | 没错 很可笑 |
[09:14] | Well, you’re entitled to your opinion, | 你们有权保留自己的意见 |
[09:16] | of course, but I’d really rather | 当然 但我希望 |
[09:18] | you not say that in front of my mom. | 你们不会在我妈面前说这些 |
[09:20] | Of course we’ll say it, that’s what we’re being paid for. | 我们当然会说 我们收钱就是为了做这个的 |
[09:23] | She has her heart set on this. | 她已经决定了 |
[09:24] | We’ll have our names on it. | 这个婚礼可是要署名是我们策划的 |
[09:25] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[09:28] | Look, they’re here. My mom | 看 他们来了 我妈妈 |
[09:29] | wants a full fairy tale wedding, and neither of you | 想要一个全童话婚礼 你们没有人 |
[09:31] | are gonna make her feel bad about that. Got it? | 可以让她为这件事难过 明白吗 |
[09:35] | – Got it. – Understood. | -收到 -明白 |
[09:38] | Oh, wait, what? Wait, where-where are you going? | 等一下 什么 你们要去哪儿 |
[09:40] | We cannot work like this. | 我们不能这样工作 |
[09:41] | I have to agree. And we never agree. | 我同意他说的 而我们意见从未一致过 |
[09:45] | Oh, hi, hello, sorry we’re late. | 嗨 你们好 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[09:47] | – What’d we miss? – Oh, we quit. | -我们错过了什么 -我们不干了 |
[09:57] | Creative differences? What didn’t they like? | 创意想法不合 他们有什么不喜欢的吗 |
[09:59] | LATIN LOVER NARRATOR: Your age. | 你的年龄 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. I’m-I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[10:02] | It was my fault. I was pushy. | 都是我的错 我太强硬了 |
[10:04] | – No, it’s fine. – Totally fine. | -不 没关系 -没事 |
[10:06] | Just the wedding is so soon. | 只不过婚期临近了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, and Jean Luc had great deals with vendors. | 是啊 让·吕克和供应商谈了很优惠的价格 |
[10:10] | So… it’s not fine? | 所以 并不是没事 |
[10:12] | We’ll hire someone else. Who cares what it costs? | 我们再雇其他人好了 谁在乎花多少钱呢 |
[10:14] | No, we have to stay in our budget. It’s already huge. | 不 我们必须控制在预算内 婚礼已经很盛大了 |
[10:18] | Maybe we can plan it ourselves. | 也许我们可以自己策划 |
[10:19] | I can’t plan a wedding with my shooting schedule. | 我的拍摄日程太紧 没时间策划婚礼 |
[10:21] | Rogelio… | 罗格里奥 |
[10:22] | This is not the time for budgets! | 这不是考虑预算的时候 |
[10:23] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[10:25] | I’m done with my novel. | 我的小说写完了 |
[10:26] | I have time. Plus, you already know the vendors you want to use, | 我有时间 而且 你们已经知道想和哪些供应商合作了 |
[10:29] | it’s just a matter of organizing and negotiating, | 只是需要组织和协商而已 |
[10:32] | which I can do. | 这我能行 |
[10:33] | Let me do this for you. | 让我来为你们策划吧 |
[10:35] | As your maid of honor. | 作为你的首席伴娘 |
[10:37] | Okay, if you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持的话 |
[10:40] | I am entrusting this to you. | 我把这事就交付给你了 |
[10:53] | Hey, Krishna, can you add karate pick-up for me at 3:30? | 嗨 克里希纳 你能帮我在日程表3点半加上接孩子吗 |
[10:56] | You’ll be cutting it close, | 你的时间很紧张 |
[10:57] | you’ve got your appointment with Dr. Osmani. | 你还要约见奥斯马尼医生 |
[10:59] | Uh, just reschedule that. | 帮我重新安排一下时间 |
[11:01] | Your oncologist? You can’t reschedule. | 你的肿瘤医生 你不能重新安排 |
[11:03] | It’s just my annual screening. | 这不过是我的年度检查而已 |
[11:05] | I know, and you can’t push it. | 我知道 但你不能延期 |
[11:08] | Just tell the doctor I’ll be 15 late. | 那就告诉医生我迟到15分钟 |
[11:10] | Great. | 好的 |
[11:11] | Oh, and your sister called. | 还有 你姐姐来电话了 |
[11:12] | What? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你怎么没告诉我 |
[11:14] | She said she’d call you back at 2:30 sharp. | 她说她两点半整会再打给你 |
[11:17] | Go, run, run! | 快去啊 跑着去 |
[11:19] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:20] | run where? What’s going on? | 跑去哪儿 发生了什么 |
[11:22] | Well, remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[11:25] | We just got the composite sketch of the woman | 我们刚拿到了斯考特在沙滩被谋杀当晚 |
[11:26] | Chuck Chesser saw on the beach the night of Scott’s murder. | 查克·切瑟看到的女人的素描像 |
[11:28] | LATIN LOVER NARRATOR: Here’s what you didn’t see. | 这是你没看到的 |
[11:30] | Chuck Chesser clearly described your sister’s girlfriend. | 查克·切瑟清楚地描述了你姐姐的女朋友 |
[11:33] | Eileen? | 艾琳 |
[11:35] | She killed Scott? | 她杀了斯考特 |
[11:36] | It must be connected to Rose. | 这肯定和萝丝有关 |
[11:37] | I knew my sister was still involved with her. | 我知道我姐姐和她还藕断丝连 |
[11:39] | Luisa, hi. | 路易莎 嗨 |
[11:41] | Rafael, hey! | 拉斐尔 嗨 |
[11:43] | Uh, it’s-it’s good to hear from you. | 真高兴接到你的电话 |
[11:46] | Um, I… You know, I’ve been trying to get in touch. | 你知道 我一直想和你联系来着 |
[11:49] | I know. I got your message. | 我知道 我接到你的短信了 |
[11:50] | We haven’t had great reception at the desert. | 沙漠这里信号不好 |
[11:52] | We’re in the desert. | 我们正在沙漠里 |
[11:54] | Yeah. No, no, no, I-I… get it. | 是啊 没事 我懂的 |
[11:59] | Um, but, uh, look, I called because, | 但是 听着 我打电话是因为 |
[12:02] | you know, we still need to have that board meeting | 你知道我们还要开董事会 |
[12:04] | and, you know, you just… you just ran off. | 而你 你就那么跑了 |
[12:07] | I know, I’m really sorry, | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:09] | but we’ll come back soon, okay? | 但我们很快就回来 好吗 |
[12:11] | Well, how soon? Uh, I can’t… You know, | 多快呢 我不能 你知道 |
[12:13] | I can’t plan a meeting without a firm date. | 没有日期我可安排不了董事会 |
[12:14] | I’ll let you know, but right now | 我会通知你的 但现在 |
[12:15] | I have to go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[12:16] | – No. Uh, wait. – I have to. | -别挂 -我必须挂了 |
[12:18] | The camels are here, the tour is starting. Wait. | -骆驼到了 游览要开始了 -等一下 |
[12:20] | No, uh, just… I just want to know– why’d you leave? | 别挂 我只想知道 你为什么离开 |
[12:22] | It was so sudden. Did I-did I do something? | 太突然了 我做错什么了吗 |
[12:24] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[12:27] | We’ll catch up later, okay? | 我们回头再聊好吗 |
[12:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:32] | But it’s… it’s hard. | 但这很难啊 |
[12:34] | You know that I want to have a better relationship with him. | 你知道我想要和他改善关系 |
[12:36] | And you know that we have to make sure | 你也知道我们得保证 |
[12:37] | he’s not working with the cops. | 他没有和警察合作 |
[12:39] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[12:40] | Trust me, I know my brother. | 相信我 我了解我弟弟 |
[12:43] | Were you able to trace it? | 你能追踪到吗 |
[12:44] | No. | 不能 |
[12:46] | Hopefully she comes back to town soon. | 但愿她能早点回城 |
[12:47] | We can’t go back anytime soon. | 我们最近一段时间都不能回去 |
[12:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[12:52] | We can go anywhere else in the world. Hmm? | 我们世界各地都可以去 好吗 |
[12:58] | I’ll even put on that uncomfortable mask. | 我甚至可以戴上那个不舒服的面具 |
[13:02] | I booked your makeup and hair | 我预约了你的化妆师和发型师 |
[13:03] | and I got the caterers to go down $20 a head | 我还让酒席承办商答应每人降价20刀 |
[13:05] | as long as Dad moves off that whole thing | 只要爸爸肯放弃 |
[13:07] | about all the desserts being lavender. | 甜点都得是薰衣草紫的想法 |
[13:09] | Brr… Oh, and one thing: the horses. For the carriage. | 还有一件事 马 马车用的 |
[13:12] | It’s short notice and it turns out white horses | 因为时间紧急 结果发现白马 |
[13:14] | are really hard to come by. I found a speckled horse | 真的很难找 我找到了一匹有斑点的马 |
[13:17] | that’s… Oh… | 它 哦 |
[13:19] | You’re disappointed? | 你失望了吗 |
[13:20] | I know it’s dumb, | 我知道这很蠢 |
[13:22] | but I-I’ve always pictured white horses. | 但我一直期望着有白马 |
[13:25] | It’s absolutely not dumb. | 这一点都不傻 |
[13:28] | I will find you white horses. | 我会给你找到白马的 |
[13:29] | – Thank you. – White will just pop more, you know? -Oh, it sure will. | -谢谢你 -白马会更抢眼 你知道吧 -肯定的 |
[13:34] | Oh, that better not be Jean and Luc | 最好可别是让和吕克 |
[13:36] | trying to get their job back, | 求着想要回这份工作 |
[13:37] | because I am killing it on my own. | 因为我现在可是独当一面 |
[13:43] | Hi. So I need to talk to you about this Rafael situation. | 嗨 我需要和你聊聊拉斐尔的事 |
[13:45] | Petra, look… And I don’t care | 佩特拉 听着 我不在乎 |
[13:47] | if you don’t want to be in the middle. | 你想不想被夹在中间 |
[13:48] | I need to talk this over with someone | 我必须得把这事和别人倾诉一下 |
[13:49] | and you’re my only real friend. | 而你是我唯一真正的朋友 |
[13:52] | So I don’t know what to do. I mean, | 所以我不知道该怎么办 我是说 |
[13:54] | according to your mom’s bridal magazine, we’re doomed. | 根据你妈妈的婚礼杂志 我们完蛋了 |
[13:58] | “Do you bring out the best in each other?” | 你们能激发出彼此最好的一面吗 |
[13:59] | No, definitely not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[14:01] | Ah, yes. To recap | 对了 再简单描述一下 |
[14:03] | Petra and Rafael’s fairy tale… | 佩特拉和拉斐尔的童话故事 |
[14:09] | 她邪恶地说 我要告诉全世界 你打我 | |
[14:19] | I mean, it took so long to get over him, Jane. | 我用了很久的时间才忘记他 简 |
[14:22] | – I know. – And now he wants to open all that up again? | -我知道 -他现在想要旧情复燃吗 |
[14:24] | How is that fair? | 这样公平吗 |
[14:25] | Plus, we were terrible together. | 而且 我们在一起简直就是场灾难 |
[14:27] | Is he forgetting that? | 他忘记这点了吗 |
[14:28] | And now we have this good relationship. | 我们现在的关系很好 |
[14:31] | And these two great, happy kids. | 还有两个乖巧又开心的孩子 |
[14:34] | When I think about messing all that up, | 当我一想到毁掉这一切 |
[14:36] | I mean, it just… | 只是 |
[14:38] | doesn’t seem worth it. | 似乎不值得再开始 |
[14:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:44] | What do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[14:47] | I think… | 依我看 |
[14:51] | that makes a lot of sense. | 你的话很有道理 |
[14:53] | It is absolutely worth it. | 这绝对值得 |
[14:55] | No, it’s not. | 不值得 |
[14:57] | The cakes aren’t gonna be lavender, get over it. | 蛋糕不会变成淡紫色的 算了吧 |
[15:00] | We have to move quickly, you’re getting married so soon. | 我们得动作快点 你马上就要结婚了 |
[15:03] | Now listen, I want to go over some st… | 听好了 我要在再检查一下… |
[15:05] | Oh. Aw, shoot. | 糟了 |
[15:11] | Why are you avoiding Fabian? | 你为什么在躲费比安 |
[15:12] | I have to end it and I’m kind of dreading it. | 我得结束这段关系 但是我有点担心 |
[15:14] | I know, I know, I’ll do it. | 我知道 我知道 我会和他说的 |
[15:18] | What, why are you staring at me? | 干嘛 你为什么盯着我看 |
[15:20] | Just… are you 100% sure you want to break up with him? | 只是 你百分之百地确定你要和他分手吗 |
[15:24] | Yes. | 确定 |
[15:26] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[15:29] | I dropped off an invitation to the wedding. | 我把婚礼喜帖拿给他了 |
[15:31] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:32] | I thought it was going great | 我以为你们的关系很好 |
[15:33] | and you’d want to bring him. | 你会想带他来参加婚礼 |
[15:36] | – Okay, well, has he seen it yet? – No. | -好吧 他看到了没 -没 |
[15:38] | I-I put it in his dressing room. | 我把喜帖放在他的化妆间了 |
[15:40] | And we’re about to shoot. | 而且我们要开拍了 |
[16:01] | – Jane? What… – Hi. | -简 你怎么… -海 |
[16:03] | Hi. I was just grabbing my phone. | 我只是回来拿我的手机 |
[16:05] | You’re probably wondering why I’m in here. | 你可能在想我为什么会来这里 |
[16:07] | Well, I assume it’s to make love. | 我猜你是来和做爱的 |
[16:09] | Let’s do it, they’ll wait on set. | 来吧 他们会在片场等着的 |
[16:10] | Oh, no, no, you can keep your shirt on. | 不不 你不用脱衣服 |
[16:12] | I’m not here for that. | 我来不是为了这事 |
[16:14] | Well-well, then why are you here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[16:17] | And that’s when she saw it. | 这时她看到了这幅画 |
[16:21] | Oh, yes, my last show. | 对了 我的最后一场戏 |
[16:23] | Thanks to the trainer I became a very good rider. | 感谢驯马师让我成为了出色的骑手 |
[16:26] | I love horsies. | 我太喜欢马了 |
[16:27] | And, friends, it felt like one of those twists of fate | 朋友们 这种转折的命运 |
[16:31] | you only find in fairy tales. | 似乎只会出现在童话故事 |
[16:33] | Or telenovelas. | 或是肥皂剧里 |
[16:34] | And do you still know the horsie trainer? | 你还认识那个驯马师吗 |
[16:37] | Oh yes, we go riding at least once a month. | 认识 我们一个月至少骑一次 |
[16:40] | Wow. Because, as it happens, | 太好了 因为正好 |
[16:43] | I am in the market to rent some white horses just like that one. | 我要去集市租几匹那样的白马 |
[16:46] | That’s great. My friend will help you out for sure. | 太好了 我朋友肯定会帮到你的 |
[16:49] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:50] | Of course. Anything for my special lady. | 不客气 愿为我亲爱的女士效劳 |
[16:54] | So, why are you here again? | 对了 你来这干嘛 |
[16:57] | And at that moment, | 在这一刻 |
[16:58] | our heroine weighed her options. | 我们的女主角权衡了她的选择 |
[17:00] | To give you this invitation to my parents’ wedding. | 来把我父母婚礼喜帖拿给你 |
[17:03] | You want me to go with you? | 你想我和你一起去吗 |
[17:04] | I sure do. | 当然了 |
[17:06] | Oh, I’d love to. | 我愿意和你一起去 |
[17:07] | Yay! I’m so glad! | 好棒 真开心 |
[17:16] | Of course I feel guilty using Fabian | 利用了费比安和他的骑马关系 |
[17:18] | and his equine connections. | 我当然觉得很惭愧 |
[17:21] | But it’s for a good cause. | 但我是为了正事 |
[17:23] | It’s not every day that my parents get married. | 我爸妈也就结婚这么一次 |
[17:25] | True. | 那倒没错 |
[17:26] | This is only their second marriage and third engagement. | 这只是他们的第二次婚姻 以及第三次订婚 |
[17:29] | In fact, I’m pretty sure that if Fabian understood | 其实 我非常肯定如果费比安明白 |
[17:31] | how much it means to me to give my parents the perfect wedding, | 给我爸妈一个完美的婚礼对我来说有多么重要 |
[17:33] | he wouldn’t even mind. | 他不会介意的 |
[17:36] | Okay, fine, he’d be pissed. | 好吧 他会气死的 |
[17:38] | But it’s not like I’m gonna keep having sex with him. | 但不是说我会继续和他做爱 |
[17:46] | I’m not totally lying. | 我也不是完全地在欺骗他 |
[17:49] | He wants more | 他想要更多 |
[17:50] | a-and I’m open to more if… | 我也愿意给予更多… |
[17:51] | He has a personality transplant. | 他有人格移植 |
[17:53] | …we have a great time at the wedding. | 前提是我们在婚礼上度过一个美好的时光 |
[18:04] | Be careful with the frown face. | 不要轻易皱眉头 |
[18:05] | You are too young to get lines. | 你还太年轻 不该有皱纹 |
[18:07] | What’s bringing you down? | 什么事让你不开心 |
[18:09] | I just got some pretty heartbreaking news. | 我刚刚收到一些令人心碎难当的消息 |
[18:11] | His shirtless scene was cut. | 他的脱衣镜头被取消了 |
[18:13] | Jane told you, huh? | 简告诉你了 |
[18:15] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[18:16] | Breakups are hard. | 分手是很痛苦 |
[18:19] | But there are other fish in the sea, and… | 但是大海如此浩瀚 鱼儿多如繁星 |
[18:22] | with a chest as powerful as Poseidon himself, | 而你拥有着波塞冬般强有力的胸膛 |
[18:25] | you can catch any of them. | 鱼儿会手到擒来的 |
[18:29] | So Jane told you she was going to break up with me? | 简和你说她要和我分手吗 |
[18:32] | Of course, we’re very close. | 当然了 我们非常亲近 |
[18:34] | Plus, I am great at keeping secrets. | 而且 我非常善于保守秘密 |
[18:37] | Okay, so in this next shot, Rogelio climbs the vine | 接下来的镜头里 罗格里奥爬着葡萄藤 |
[18:39] | to get to the top of the table. | 去到平地上 |
[18:41] | Then we push in on Fabian, | 然后我们把镜头拉向费比安 |
[18:43] | and your wheels are turning. | 接着你的轮子开始转动 |
[18:44] | Sort of like this. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[18:46] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I got it. | 我懂了 |
[18:49] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[18:50] | And action. | 开拍 |
[18:56] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[18:58] | Can we talk? | 我们能说聊两句吗 |
[19:00] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:03] | Sorry. I-It was just a lot. | 对不起 信息量有点大 |
[19:07] | And, um, surprising. | 还有点吃惊 |
[19:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:11] | But listen, now that I’ve processed, | 但是听着 我已经理解了 |
[19:15] | I’ve decided. | 决定了 |
[19:18] | I don’t want us to go there. | 我不希望咱俩去那 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[19:24] | It didn’t work. | 没有用 |
[19:27] | Are you saying you don’t have feelings for me? | 你是在说你对我没感觉了吗 |
[19:29] | I’m saying that what we have now is good. | 我是说我们现在这样就挺好的 |
[19:33] | With us, with the kids. | 我们和孩子在一起 |
[19:36] | I-If it doesn’t work… | 如果没用的话 |
[19:37] | But if it does… | 但是 |
[19:40] | – we could be happy. – We’re happy now. | -我们会很幸福的的 -我们现在就很幸福 |
[19:42] | Sure have a funny way of showing it. | 只不过展示的方式有点有趣 |
[19:44] | – Petra… – Stop. | -佩特拉 -停 |
[19:47] | I thought about it a lot, | 我想了很多 |
[19:48] | I-I talked it over with a friend. | 我跟一个朋友讲过了 |
[19:49] | This is better. | 这样才会更好 |
[19:52] | For all of us. | 对于我们所有人来说 |
[19:53] | It’s not as romantian as Ricky Martin, | 虽说没有瑞奇·马丁那么浪漫 |
[19:56] | but we have to have a backup plan. | 但是我们得准备个后备计划 |
[19:59] | Oprah? | 奥普拉 |
[19:59] | – Dad. – Okay, Gayle. | -爸 -好吧 盖尔 |
[20:03] | I found this Unitarian minister. | 我找到了这个牧师 |
[20:04] | She seems really great. | 她看起来挺好的 |
[20:06] | Mom wants to meet her today. | 妈妈想今天见她 |
[20:07] | What time can you do? | 你什么时候有空 |
[20:08] | Okay, I’ll schedule it. | 好的 我会安排时间的 |
[20:10] | Don’t be late, though. | 不过还是别迟到哦 |
[20:11] | Jane. I’ll be there at 2:00. | 简 我两点到 |
[20:12] | I know how important it is. | 我知道这有多重要 |
[20:14] | This scene won’t take long to shoot. | 这一幕用不了多长时间 |
[20:17] | So, rehearsals | 所以 排练 |
[20:17] | are just running a few minutes long. | 也就是几分钟的事情 |
[20:19] | They’ll be right out, | 他们马上就出发 |
[20:21] | and the kids are very excited about tomorrow’s performances. | 孩子们对明天的演出也很激动 |
[20:28] | What did you say to Petra? | 你对佩特拉说什么了 |
[20:31] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[20:31] | Oh, please. She said she talked to a friend. | 她说她跟一个朋友谈过了 |
[20:34] | It was clearly you. | 很明显就是你 |
[20:35] | What happened to staying out of it? | 你别掺和行不行 |
[20:37] | She just showed up at my house asking for advice. | 她只是来找我征求意见 |
[20:39] | – So you sabotaged me? – I didn’t sabotage anything. | -你破坏我的感情 -我什么都没破坏 |
[20:41] | I hardly talked. I just sat there listening | 我几乎没说什么 就坐着听她讲 |
[20:44] | to all the reasons why she thought it wasn’t a good idea. | 她认为这不是好主意的原因 |
[20:46] | You were supposed to tell her all the reasons | 你应该告诉她 |
[20:47] | why you thought that it was. | 你认为的好主意 |
[20:48] | But I don’t think it is. | 但是我不觉得这是好主意 |
[20:52] | Well, that’s your opinion. | 好吧 这是你的想法 |
[20:55] | Exactly. And you were the one who asked me to get involved. | 没错 是你让我掺和进来的 |
[21:04] | Hi, Krishna. | 克里希纳 |
[21:05] | I have your oncologist on the line with your test results. | 肿瘤科医师给你打电话 检查结果出来了 |
[21:11] | Okay. Um, put her through. | 好 接通 |
[21:28] | I forgot my line. | 我忘了我的台词 |
[21:31] | No problem, let’s just go again. | 没事 再来一遍 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:34] | And, action. | 开拍 |
[21:45] | I forgot again. I feel so stupid. | 我又忘了 真是蠢啊 |
[21:50] | You say “Got it.” | 你应该说”好的” |
[21:52] | That’s the whole line. | 就这一句台词 |
[21:53] | Got it. | 好的 |
[21:54] | Hey, I just said the line. | 我刚刚说了台词 |
[21:59] | Can we shoot now, please? | 能继续拍了吗 |
[22:00] | Um, I’m feeling a little shiny. | 我觉得有点反光 |
[22:02] | Can I get a touch-up? | 能不能给我修一下 |
[22:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[22:04] | You and I both know you never get shiny | 你我都知道你不会皮肤发油 |
[22:05] | because you have perfect skin. | 因为你的皮肤很完美 |
[22:07] | I demand to know what’s going on. | 我要知道你这是什么情况 |
[22:09] | What’s going on is that your treacherous daughter | 你那阴险的女儿 |
[22:10] | is using me for my horsies. | 操纵我利用用我的马是什么情况 |
[22:12] | What are you talking about? She didn’t break up with me, | 你说什么呢 她又没和我闹僵 |
[22:14] | but thanks to you I know that she was going to. | 但是多亏你 我感觉她快跟我闹掰了 |
[22:16] | So let’s just say, it’s gonna take me a while | 所以咱就直说吧 我背住这句台词 |
[22:18] | to remember the lines. | 得花点时间 |
[22:19] | And you might not make it to your 2:00 appointment. | 你可能没办法参加你两点钟的约会了 |
[22:35] | Which brings us here, now. | 我们来到了这里 |
[22:59] | Apparently, Fabian’s just led Jane on a wild goose chase. | 很明显 费比安只是让简白跑了一趟 |
[23:02] | With nary a golden egg in sight. | 视线里竟然连一个金蛋也没有 |
[23:07] | What do you mean, Dad never showed up? | 你说爸爸根本没露面是什么意思 |
[23:09] | Apparently, Fabian kept intentionally | 很明显 费比安故意说错台词 |
[23:11] | screwing up his lines so Rogelio couldn’t leave. | 所以罗格里奥没办法走 |
[23:13] | Oh, no. This is my fault. | 天 这是我的错 |
[23:16] | I-I tried to use Fabian for his horses | 我想利用费比安换取他的马 |
[23:18] | and now he’s taking it out on Dad. | 然后他拿爸爸出气 |
[23:19] | A tale as old as time. | 一个古老传说 |
[23:22] | I am so sorry, Ma. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[23:24] | Don’t feel bad. | 别难过 |
[23:26] | I’m just stressed and overwhelmed | 这婚礼筹划弄得我有点 |
[23:27] | with all this wedding planning. | 紧张不知所措 |
[23:29] | I’m actually thinking | 我实际上在想 |
[23:30] | maybe we should just skip the stag party tomorrow. | 不如我们直接把明天的单身派对跨过吧 |
[23:32] | What? No. No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[23:35] | The whole thing is my fault and I’m going to fix it. | 这都是我的错 我会去补救的 |
[23:37] | And there’s nothing that you can do or anything. | 你什么也做不了 |
[23:40] | I just– I wanted you to know | 我只是 只是想让你知道 |
[23:43] | that I just got some bad news | 我刚得到几个坏消息 |
[23:45] | from my doctor… my annual. | 我从的医生那得知 |
[23:49] | Anyway, I guess, | 总之 我猜 |
[23:51] | my cancer is back. | 我的癌症复发了 |
[23:53] | So… | 所以 |
[23:55] | call me, okay? | 打给我 |
[24:03] | Let’s hope she falls for it. | 希望她信了 |
[24:05] | I mean… | 天啊 |
[24:06] | I did for a minute. | 我都快信了 |
[24:08] | I have to go see him. | 我得去见他 |
[24:09] | It’s not a good time. | 时机不对 |
[24:11] | To have cancer? | 患癌症的时机不对吗 |
[24:16] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[24:19] | Are you coming with me or not? | 你要不要跟我去 |
[24:35] | Sorry. Allergies. | 抱歉 过敏 |
[24:36] | You don’t have allergies. | 你不过敏 |
[24:37] | Yes, I do. I am allergic to terrible acting | 我对糟糕的演技过敏 |
[24:40] | and there’s a lot of it in the air right now. | 已经看了很多了 |
[24:41] | – Don’t. – Cut. Guys, come on. | -闭嘴 -停 拜托 |
[24:45] | We’ve got a lot to shoot today. | 今天有很多场戏要拍 |
[24:46] | Let’s reset and go again. | 重来一遍 |
[24:48] | – Jane. – Jane. | -简 -简 |
[24:52] | Fabian, can we talk? | 法比安 我们能谈谈吗 |
[24:53] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[24:56] | Um, look. | 听着 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:58] | It was wrong of me to try to use you like that. | 我不该那样利用你 |
[25:01] | But don’t blame my dad for what happened between us, blame me. | 但别为我们的事责怪我爸 责怪我 |
[25:04] | Oh, I do blame you. I blame you completely. | 我是责怪你 完全怪你 |
[25:06] | You’re a heartless slut and I wish I’d never met you. | 你是个冷血的骚货 真希望我从没认识过你 |
[25:09] | Did he just call her a slut? | 他刚叫她骚货吗 |
[25:11] | Did you just call her a slut? | 你刚叫她骚货吗 |
[25:12] | Did you just call me a slut? | 你刚叫我骚货吗 |
[25:14] | Don’t you dare | 你竟敢 |
[25:15] | talk to my daughter that way! | 这么跟我女儿说话 |
[25:16] | Well, you should have never brought your daughter | 你一开始就不应该 |
[25:18] | to the set in the first place. | 带你女儿来片场 |
[25:19] | Tempting me with her goji berries. | 用她的肉体勾引我 |
[25:21] | Jane is always welcome on set. | 简永远都可以来片场 |
[25:22] | And she can bring any type of berries she wants. | 她想怎么样就怎么样 |
[25:25] | Well, I refuse to continue shooting as long as she’s here. | 她在这 我就不拍了 |
[25:28] | I am Rogelio de la Vega! | 我是罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[25:31] | You do not want to make an enemy out of me! | 你不会想与我为敌的 |
[25:33] | Dad. Please, both of you, | 爸 停停吧 你们俩 |
[25:34] | just stop, just calm down. | 停 冷静 |
[25:36] | I will not calm down! | 我冷静不了 |
[25:38] | We will fight. | 我们决斗 |
[25:39] | My dad is not going to fight you. | 我爸不会跟你决斗的 |
[25:41] | Oh, we’re fighting. | 我们要决斗 |
[25:43] | Crew lunch in the parking lot. | 到停车场吃午饭的时候 |
[25:45] | That’s lunch. | 该吃午饭了 |
[25:53] | – No hitting in the face. – Obviously. | -不能打脸 -当然 |
[25:55] | – Or the hair. – Of course. | -不能揪头发 -当然 |
[25:57] | Everything else is fair game. | 其他都可以 |
[26:01] | I feel like I’m in Jurassic Park about to fight a dinosaur. | 我觉得我在侏罗纪公园和恐龙对打 |
[26:03] | When I knock you on your ass | 我打爆你屁股的时候 |
[26:05] | I hope your butt implants don’t explode. | 希望里面的填充物不会炸掉 |
[26:07] | That was a necessary procedure | 我尾椎骨不好 |
[26:08] | to cushion my weak tailbone. | 那是必要的手术 |
[26:12] | Both of you stop this right now. | 你们别打了 |
[26:14] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你们在犯蠢 |
[26:15] | Whoa! Stop this right now! | 快停下 |
[26:18] | What are you doing here? I’m trying to defend your honor. | 你在做什么 我是为了你好 |
[26:20] | I don’t need you to defend my honor, please, Dad. | 我不需要 爸 |
[26:22] | Just calm down, I’ll handle this. | 冷静点 让我自己处理 |
[26:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry about the way that I handled things. | 抱歉我做得不对 |
[26:29] | I know I hurt you. | 我知道伤害了你 |
[26:30] | – I clearly meant nothing to you. – Less than nothing. | -显然我对你来说一文不值 -完全不值 |
[26:32] | – Dad. – Coward. | -爸 -懦夫 |
[26:33] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:36] | I’ve only slept with one other man in my whole life. | 我一生中只和两个人睡过 |
[26:39] | You’re the first person that I slept with | 你是我丈夫死后 |
[26:40] | since my husband died. | 我第一个睡的人 |
[26:41] | And trust me, that does mean something. | 相信我 这对我意义重大 |
[26:44] | So please don’t fight with my father. | 所以不要和我爸打架了 |
[26:55] | No hard feelings? | 和好吗 |
[26:57] | For the sake of my daughter, I will let bygones be bygones. | 为了我女儿 我愿意不计前嫌 |
[27:01] | Aw. Jane the peacemaker. | 简真是会化解矛盾 |
[27:05] | Dad! | 爸 |
[27:07] | Looks like Jane’s boxing training with Dennis | 看来简和丹尼斯练习拳击 |
[27:09] | really paid off. | 挺有用的 |
[27:10] | My nose! I think you broke it! | 打断了我的鼻子 |
[27:12] | My God. I am so sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[27:14] | Uh, it was just instinct. | 就是下意识反应 |
[27:15] | You were gonna punch my dad. | 你想打我爸 |
[27:17] | In the face. | 打脸 |
[27:18] | That’s it. I’m done. I-I can’t work with him. | 够了 我没法和他合作 |
[27:21] | I can’t work with him either. | 我也是 |
[27:22] | – It’s him or me. – It’s him or me. | -有他没我 -有我没他 |
[27:31] | Girls, come on, hurry up. | 宝贝们 快点 |
[27:32] | We don’t want to be late for your performance. | 要不演出要迟到了 |
[27:36] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[27:38] | Uh, just now. | 刚刚 |
[27:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:45] | Yep, fine. | 还行 |
[27:48] | No. I’m not fine. | 不 我不好 |
[27:49] | You know what? I don’t care if I turned you down. | 我不在乎我是不是拒绝了你 |
[27:51] | We’re still family and you still have to tell me. | 我们还是一家人 你该告诉我 |
[27:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:55] | I heard you on the phone | 我听见你打电话 |
[27:57] | telling someone your cancer’s back. | 说你癌症复发了 |
[28:01] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[28:03] | No. That was just to get Luisa and Eileen back to Miami. | 我就是为了骗路易莎和艾琳回迈阿密 |
[28:06] | Wh-what? | 什么 |
[28:09] | I’m working with the police, okay? | 我在和警方合作 |
[28:10] | I just left her the message. I’m fine. | 我只是发个假消息 我没事 |
[28:13] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:25] | Girls, come. The stage awaits. | 宝贝们 该去演出了 |
[28:29] | Yay. My shoe fits perfectly. | 我的鞋完全合脚 |
[28:32] | Let’s hug. | 抱抱吧 |
[28:33] | And they lived happily ever after. | 他们从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[28:37] | And they all got good jobs. | 他们都找到了很好的工作 |
[28:39] | The end. | 结束 |
[28:46] | Good job, buddy. | 真棒 小家伙 |
[28:51] | Girls! | 宝贝们 |
[28:52] | – Daddy. – That was amazing. | -爸爸 -演得真棒 |
[28:55] | I’m so proud of you. | 我好自豪 |
[29:12] | Hey, buddy, you were amazing. | 小伙子 你太棒了 |
[29:14] | You did so great! | 你表现得特别棒 |
[29:17] | Thanks. Can I get a cookie? | 谢谢 我能吃块饼干吗 |
[29:19] | Yes, you can. | 当然可以 |
[29:21] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[29:25] | So, um, I’m sorry. | 我对之前的事情 |
[29:27] | About earlier. You were right. | 感到非常抱歉 你说的没错 |
[29:29] | If I ask you to get involved, | 如果我希望你参与其中 |
[29:30] | then I have to accept your opinion. | 就该接受你的意见 |
[29:34] | Even if I don’t like it. | 虽然我真的很难苟同 |
[29:36] | Thanks. | 多些理解 |
[29:47] | The world does not revolve around you. | 不是全世界都围着你转 |
[29:51] | Grown men fistfighting? | 两个成年人大打出手 |
[29:56] | You think I like babysitting? | 你们觉得我像保姆吗 |
[29:59] | Now, you are going to make up what you didn’t get yesterday, | 你们现在要弥补昨天落下的进程 |
[30:02] | or there will be consequences. | 否则让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[30:04] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[30:13] | Are you on your way? | 你出发了吗 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | I’m so sorry. I just can’t leave now. | 真的很抱歉 我现在抽不开身 |
[30:19] | It’s our bachelor-bachelorette. | 这可是我们的单身派对 |
[30:21] | – The bosses are here. – What?! | -大佬们都在这里 -什么 |
[30:23] | – It’s not my fault. – It never is. | -错不在我身上 -从来都是别人的错 |
[30:25] | – Okay, that’s not fair. – I agree. | -这不公平 -我同意 |
[30:27] | You’ve missed every single appointment, | 所有的约会你都来不了 |
[30:29] | and I’m having to do everything by myself! | 什么事情都要我独立完成 |
[30:31] | So hire a wedding planner. | 那就请个婚礼策划师吧 |
[30:32] | I don’t want a wedding planner! | 我才不要什么婚礼策划师 |
[30:35] | I wanted to plan it with you. | 我只想和你一起好好计划 |
[30:38] | Rogelio, we need you. | 罗格里奥 你过来一下 |
[30:43] | I’m sorry, Xo, about all of this, | 希尔 我对你经历的一切都感到很抱歉 |
[30:46] | but I’m at work. I have to go. | 我在工作 先不说了 |
[30:48] | We’ll talk later, okay? | 稍后再聊 好吗 |
[30:50] | Have a good shoot. | 祝你拍摄顺利 |
[31:05] | Who’s ready to party? | 准备好狂欢一场了吗 |
[31:07] | I cancelled it. | 我取消了 |
[31:08] | – What? – I just texted everyone. | -什么 -我刚给所有人都发了短信 |
[31:10] | Your dad’s working, and… | 你爸还在工作 而且 |
[31:12] | I don’t know– I-I’m just not up for it. | 我现在也没心思搞这个 |
[31:15] | And I know you’re disappointed. | 我知道你很失望 |
[31:17] | Yeah, but it’s… it’s your night. | 是的 但是 这是属于你的夜晚 |
[31:24] | Honestly, I’m real not up for it, either. | 老实说 我也没什么心兴致 |
[31:26] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[31:27] | Please? It’ll take my mind off things. | 你就说说吧 我要转移一下注意力 |
[31:31] | Can we at least have a shot first? | 咱俩先喝一杯怎么样 |
[31:33] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[31:40] | So I’m standing there, | 我就站在那里 |
[31:42] | watching Raf go to Petra, and… | 看着拉斐尔走向佩特拉 然后 |
[31:45] | I just had this feeling, like… | 我心里突然涌出这样的感受 |
[31:50] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[31:51] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[31:52] | No. No, no, no, it was… it was not jealous. | 不 不 不 不是嫉妒 |
[31:55] | I-I mean, it’s not romantic. | 无关男女之情 |
[32:00] | But maybe… | 但是或许 |
[32:01] | jealous of what they would have as a family. | 我是嫉妒他们一家子可能会拥有的东西 |
[32:04] | Yeah. I understand that. | 好吧 我能理解 |
[32:11] | Plus, you’re so used to being in the middle of everything. | 另外 你太经常被夹在中间了 |
[32:14] | What? | 什么 |
[32:15] | Like in our family, in your relationships, | 比如我们的家庭 比如你自己的恋爱关系 |
[32:18] | you’ve always been right in the center. | 你总是恰好站在正中间的位置 |
[32:20] | The heroine, as it were. | 女主角不就这样 |
[32:22] | It’s hard being on the outside. | 很难置身事外 |
[32:27] | I need another drink. | 我得再喝一杯 |
[32:33] | Just tell me the truth. | 你就跟我说实话吧 |
[32:35] | Why did Jean Luc quit? | 为什么让·吕克不干了 |
[32:37] | Creative differences. | 创意方面有分歧 |
[32:39] | What does that mean?! | 这话什么意思 |
[32:41] | Tell me! | 快从实招来 |
[32:43] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 |
[32:46] | They rained on your fairy tale parade. | 他们破坏了你的童话计划 |
[32:48] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[32:50] | I knew it. It’s stupid. No way. | 我知道 太傻了 不可能的 |
[32:52] | They’re stupid. | 他们才傻 |
[32:54] | No, they’re experts. | 不可能 他们是专家 |
[32:55] | Not in what you and Dad have. | 在你和我爸这里不是 |
[32:56] | After all you went through, | 你们历经磨难 |
[32:58] | finding your way back, | 最后再次携手走到一起 |
[33:00] | you deserve your fairy tale ending. | 你们就该享受这童话故事般的结局 |
[33:03] | You do, too. | 你也一样 |
[33:06] | I had it. | 我已经经历过一次 |
[33:08] | And you’ll have it again. | 你还会再次获得一次的 |
[33:10] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[33:13] | I’d like to. | 对此我也充满希望 |
[33:16] | What? | 什么 |
[33:18] | You said you want to… | 你说你想要 |
[33:19] | Ma… stop crying. | 妈 别哭了 |
[33:23] | I can’t. I just feel so lucky | 我停不下来 我感觉自己如此幸运 |
[33:26] | that I gave birth to my best friend. | 居然给自己生了一个最棒的闺蜜 |
[33:34] | They’re really wasted. | 她们真的喝得烂醉 |
[33:43] | Hi, there. I’m Prince Charming. | 你好 我是白马王子 |
[33:45] | Apparently, there’s a naughty little princess around here. | 看来这里有个调皮的小王子 |
[33:50] | Oh, my God, I forgot to cancel the stripper. | 我的天哪 我忘记取消脱衣舞男了 |
[33:53] | Wait. No! | 稍等 不要 |
[33:54] | We cancelled. The party’s off. | 我们取消了 派对不办了 |
[33:58] | Is he…? | 他是不是 |
[33:59] | The same one that you hired for me, yes. | 就是你给我请的那位 没错 |
[34:00] | He’s the only stripper I knew! | 我只认识这么一位脱衣舞男 |
[34:01] | He’s really good! | 他的业务真的不错 |
[34:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:07] | What the hell. I’m in! | 随便吧 这份礼物我收下了 |
[34:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[34:27] | Did he forget something? | 他是不是忘了什么 |
[34:29] | Ma. | 老妈 |
[34:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[34:35] | I left set after I got Jane’s text. | 我收到简的信息就离开片场了 |
[34:38] | What text? | 什么信息 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. I just wanted him to prioritize you | 抱歉 我只想让他把你放在更重要的位置 |
[34:42] | because you deserve to be prioritized, Mom! | 你值得他这样做 老妈 |
[34:45] | – Are you drunk? – Yeah, very. | -你喝醉了吗 -没错 酩酊大醉 |
[34:47] | But, Rogelio, what about work? | 罗格里奥 工作怎么办 |
[34:50] | I’ll deal with the consequences. | 我会承担后果 |
[34:52] | Jane’s right. | 简说的没错 |
[34:54] | You’re more important, and I have to show it to you | 你更重要 我现在就要 |
[34:57] | right this minute. | 证明给你看 |
[35:04] | Now come. Your carriage awaits! | 来吧 你的马车已经在候着了 |
[35:10] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 祝玩得开心 |
[35:19] | You weren’t kidding. | 你没开玩笑 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry about the miniature horses. | 有关矮马 我很抱歉 |
[35:24] | Apparently, full-size white horses | 很明显 大的白马 |
[35:26] | – are hard to come by these days. – Yeah, I heard. | -现在很难找到 -我听说了 |
[35:29] | And just then… | 就在那时 |
[35:35] | It’s Ricky Martin. | 是瑞奇·马丁 |
[35:37] | He can officiate our wedding! | 他可以主持我们的婚礼 |
[35:42] | Things are working out so well. | 事情进展得太顺利了 |
[35:45] | For them. | 对他们来说 |
[35:49] | Mirror, mirror, on the wall, | 魔镜 魔镜 墙上的魔镜 |
[35:51] | who’s the drunkest one of all? | 谁是世界上醉得最厉害的人 |
[35:56] | So, I’m a terrible person. | 我是个糟糕的人 |
[35:58] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[35:59] | I think I did sabotage you and Petra. | 我想 我的确破坏了你和佩特拉 |
[36:03] | Because if I’m being honest– | 因为如果说实话 |
[36:05] | which I should be, because Pinocchio– | 我应该说实话 因为匹诺曹 |
[36:07] | I wasn’t afraid of what would happen | 我不是害怕如果你和佩特拉 |
[36:09] | if you and Petra didn’t work out. | 没在一起会怎么样 |
[36:11] | I was afraid of what would happen if you did. | 我害怕的是 如果你们在一起会怎样 |
[36:14] | Because then, Mateo and I would be | 因为那样 马特奥和我 |
[36:15] | on the outside of everything in your life. | 就会在你的生活以外 |
[36:17] | We’d be like the extra people. | 我们就是多余的 |
[36:20] | Which is a terrible reason not to support what you wanted, | 这是个超烂的借口不去支持你想要的 |
[36:23] | so… | 所以 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:28] | Well, first… | 首先 |
[36:31] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:34] | And how drunk are you? | 你是有多醉啊 |
[36:35] | – I’m so drunk. – Got it. | -超级醉 -我知道 |
[36:37] | Well, hopefully, you’ll remember this, | 希望你会记得这点 |
[36:39] | because I need you to know | 因为我需要你知道 |
[36:41] | that you and Mateo will never be on the outside of anything. | 你和马特奥永远不会在任何事以外 |
[36:44] | No, but it’s okay. | 不 但没事的 |
[36:46] | It can’t happen. | 不可能发生的 |
[36:46] | It won’t happen. | 不会发生的 |
[36:48] | Jane, when I think about family… | 简 当我想到家人 |
[36:51] | you’re who I see. | 你就是我所想到的 |
[36:56] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:00] | So much. | 很爱很爱 |
[37:03] | And friends, that’s when it happened. | 朋友们 这就那个时刻 |
[37:06] | In a twist of fate, or timing or storytelling… | 命运或时机或故事的转折点 |
[37:13] | Can you hold on? | 你能等下吗 |
[37:18] | So, I need you to talk me down. | 我需要你说服我 |
[37:19] | Wha-What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:20] | I thought Rafael was sick. | 我觉得拉斐尔病了 |
[37:22] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[37:23] | But it made me think about losing him, | 但这让我想到失去他 |
[37:25] | which made me think about him, | 从而让我考虑他 |
[37:26] | which made all these feelings come up, | 然后所有的感觉都出现了 |
[37:28] | and I-I just need you to talk me down. | 我需要你说服我 |
[37:30] | You know, remind me why Rafael and I should not be together. | 提醒我为啥拉斐尔和我不应该在一起 |
[37:33] | And so, of course, Jane said… | 于是 当然 简说 |
[37:36] | No. I was wrong. | 不 我错了 |
[37:38] | You should go for it. | 你应该去争取 |
[37:40] | – What? Why? – Because… | -什么 为什么 -因为 |
[37:41] | what if it works? | 如果进展顺利呢 |
[37:43] | Can you hold on for a second? | 你能等下吗 |
[37:46] | I’m gonna fix things. | 我要去解决一些事 |
[37:48] | What things? | 什么事 |
[37:50] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[37:52] | Rafael is different now, and so are you. | 拉斐尔现在不同了 你也是 |
[37:54] | And you two have a family together, | 你俩一起组成了一个家庭 |
[37:57] | so you know what’s at stake. | 所以你知道冒的风险是什么 |
[37:58] | And that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 那不一定是个坏事 |
[37:59] | It could be a really good thing. | 可能是一件好事 |
[38:01] | I-I mean, take-take my parents. | 比如我父母 |
[38:04] | They were a disaster the first time, | 最开始他们就是个灾难 |
[38:06] | and now they’re so great. | 现在他俩在一起很棒 |
[38:09] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[38:12] | scared, Jane. | 害怕了 简 |
[38:14] | Because of your feelings, | 因为你的感情 |
[38:16] | which is good. Hold on. | 这是好的 等下 |
[38:19] | Go see Petra. What? | 去见佩特拉 什么 |
[38:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:22] | If you want to be with her, go… now. | 如果你想和她在一起 去吧 现在 |
[38:27] | And I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:28] | It-it’s scary | 对一个又有了感情 |
[38:30] | to have feelings again for someone, | 是一件可怕的事 |
[38:33] | but when it comes to love, there’s always a risk. | 但就爱而言 总是会有风险的 |
[38:38] | And there’s always a chance that you’ll get hurt. | 总有可能你会受伤 |
[38:40] | But the possibility of it working out– | 但进展顺利的可能性 |
[38:43] | that’s so worth it. | 是超值的 |
[38:47] | – Are you drunk? – Yes! | -你醉了吗 -是的 |
[38:48] | But it’s still true. | 但这是真的 |
[38:50] | Can you hang on? | 你能等下吗 |
[38:53] | Are you there yet? | 你还在吗 |
[38:56] | Yes, I’m here. | 我还在 |
[39:19] | What are you doing here? | 你俩在这干嘛 |
[39:20] | We were thinking. | 我们在想 |
[39:21] | And Ricky Martin is great and all. | 瑞奇·马丁的确很棒 |
[39:23] | But we want someone else standing between us | 但我们想另一个人站在我们之间 |
[39:26] | and officiating our wedding ceremony. | 主持我们的婚礼 |
[39:28] | Someone who’s been right at the center of our relationship. | 那个人在我们关系的中心 |
[39:31] | Someone who’s even closer to God than Ricky Martin. | 那个人和瑞奇·马丁相比更接近上帝 |
[39:36] | Will you marry us, Jane? | 你愿意主持我们的婚礼吗 简 |
[39:40] | I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[39:46] | And what do I want to say friends, except… | 我想说的 朋友们 除了 |
[39:49] | they all lived happily ever after. | 他们从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[39:53] | But alas, before we get to ever after, | 但 唉 在我们说到从此之前 |
[39:57] | before we have our love and laughter… | 在我们拥有爱和欢笑之前 |
[40:00] | …we have to catch our villain, don’t we? | 我们要抓到坏蛋 不是吗 |
[40:03] | ‘Cause with her out there, no one’s free. | 因为她逍遥法外 没人能自由 |
[40:07] | This damn shoe doesn’t fit. I should return it to the mall. | 这破鞋子不合适 我该把它退回去 |
[40:10] | Police! | 警察 |
[40:11] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[40:12] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[40:15] | No! | 不 |
[40:25] | – No. No. – No! | -不 -不 |
[40:27] | Stop! No! | 停下 不 |
[40:33] | Otherwise known as… | 否则被称为 |
[40:35] | the most wicked stepmother of them all. | 世上最邪恶的继母 |
[40:38] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |