时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, friends, we’ve had our highs and lows. | 朋友们 来一起回顾一下剧情的跌宕起伏吧 |
[00:03] | Jane married, but then, of course, Michael died. | 简顺利完婚 然后迈克尔不幸离世 |
[00:06] | And three years later, | 三年的时间过去了 |
[00:07] | she was still trying to move on. | 她还没有从这个阴影中真正走出来 |
[00:09] | And then, the strangest thing happened. | 接下来 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[00:12] | I love you, so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[00:14] | I know. Whoa, right? | 我知道 太出乎意料了 对不对 |
[00:16] | But here’s the thing: Rafael wanted to be with Petra, | 但事实是这样的 拉斐尔想和佩特拉在一起 |
[00:19] | but Petra was hesitant, because, well… | 但佩特拉还在犹豫不决 因为 |
[00:21] | We were terrible together. | 我们在一起就会很糟糕 |
[00:22] | And now we have these two happy kids. | 而我们现在有了两个可爱的孩子 |
[00:24] | Plus, she had this new thing going with Chuck, | 而且她与名叫恰克的男子谱出新的恋曲 |
[00:27] | the owner of the Fairwick Hotel next door. | 恰克就是隔壁法维克宾馆的主人 |
[00:29] | But eventually, Raf won her over. | 不过最终拉弗还是赢回了她的芳心 |
[00:31] | Yeah, he can be pretty relentless. | 在这方面 他还是绝不轻言放弃的 |
[00:34] | Which brings me to his sister, Luisa. | 所以我们就不得不提他的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:36] | See, he didn’t quite trust her, or her new girlfriend, Eileen. | 其实拉弗并不信任她和她的新女友艾琳 |
[00:39] | If you want to be in my sister’s life, | 如果你想进入我姐姐的生活 |
[00:41] | we need to do some medical tests. | 我们需要做一些医学检测 |
[00:43] | And it turns out, Raf was right to be suspicious, because… | 事实证明拉弗的怀疑完全合理 因为 |
[00:46] | You do realize, when you pass this medical exam, | 你要搞清楚 做完医学测试后 |
[00:48] | you leave the country. | 你就要离开这个国家 |
[00:49] | Or I will have you killed, make no mistake. | 否则你就小命不保 我这人说到做到 |
[00:51] | Yup, that’s right: | 没错 |
[00:52] | Eileen was really the crime lord Sin Rostro. | 艾琳其实就是犯罪头目西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:56] | Which brings us to Scott. | 这就把我们引到斯考特 |
[00:58] | I mean, dead Scott. | 我说的是死翘翘的斯考特 |
[01:00] | See, the police recently identified his killer, | 警方刚刚确定了杀害他的凶手 |
[01:02] | and it was Eileen. | 就是艾琳 |
[01:04] | And so, Rafael lied | 所以拉斐尔略施小计 |
[01:05] | and told his sister his cancer was back, | 向姐姐谎称自己的癌症复发了 |
[01:07] | and lured her back to the Marbella. | 引诱她回到玛贝拉酒店 |
[01:09] | And then, this happened… | 接下来 这一幕发生了 |
[01:10] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[01:12] | No! | 不 |
[01:13] | I know! What a wild ride, huh? | 我知道 剧情真的太天马行空了对吧 |
[01:15] | And, speaking of… | 说到天马行空 |
[01:17] | after breakups and make-ups and a horrible reality show | 在经历无数分分合合 以及罗格里奥 |
[01:20] | that Rogelio filmed with his ex, Darcy, | 与前女友达西合作的糟糕真人秀之后 |
[01:22] | Jane’s parents finally found their way back to each other. | 简的双亲终于走到了一起 |
[01:25] | And they wanted a fairy tale wedding. | 他们想办一场童话般的婚礼 |
[01:27] | But, of course, this isn’t a fairy tale, | 当然这不是童话 |
[01:29] | it’s a telenovela. | 咱们可是正经的肥皂剧 |
[01:31] | So let’s dive in. | 我们继续吧 |
[01:34] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 亲爱的观众朋友们 今天我们欢聚一堂 |
[01:37] | to witness a rite of passage. | 共同见证这一重要的时刻 |
[01:39] | By now, you know that the Villanueva women | 众所周知 维兰纽瓦家的女人们 |
[01:42] | have been by each other’s side, in sickness and in health, | 陪伴在彼此身旁 无论疾病还是健康 |
[01:46] | for richer and poorer… | 富裕或贫穷 |
[01:48] | It’s my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[01:52] | …through first loves… | 历经初恋 |
[01:54] | His name is Adam, | 他的名字叫亚当 |
[01:56] | and he’s kind of artistic. | 他身上有种艺术家气质 |
[01:59] | …and first heartbreaks… | 捱过第一次心碎 |
[02:01] | I promise, you will fall in love again. | 我敢保证 你还会与别人坠入爱河的 |
[02:05] | I won’t. Not like that. | 再也不会了 不会像这样去爱了 |
[02:07] | …through births… | 见证生命的诞生 |
[02:10] | …and baptisms. | 以及洗礼 |
[02:12] | …and of the Son, | 我以圣子之名 |
[02:14] | and of the Holy Spirit. | 圣灵之名对你进行洗礼 |
[02:16] | And even deaths. | 甚至还一同历经死亡 |
[02:22] | And so, of course, they were together for this latest event | 当然他们也共同面对最近发生的 |
[02:26] | in the circle of life. | 关于生命轮回的事情 |
[02:32] | Okay! I’m ordained! | 好了 我注册成功 |
[02:35] | That was so easy. | 简直不费吹灰之力 |
[02:39] | No, but their swag game is on point. | 没问 不过他们的猜字游戏还不赖 |
[02:42] | Ooh, for $9 more, | 多花九美元 |
[02:44] | I could get the “Tell It On The Mountain” package. | 我就可以得到”到各山岭去传扬”套装 |
[02:46] | It comes with a parking placard | 里面有一张停车招牌 |
[02:48] | and a bumper sticker. | 还有一张保险杆贴纸 |
[02:50] | Do you think I need a tote? | 你觉得我需要托特包吗 |
[02:58] | Shouldn’t there be some kind of template | 我是不是应该找个 |
[02:59] | for what to say at the wedding? | 婚礼致辞的模板 |
[03:01] | Actually, your dad and I were kind of hoping | 我和你爸都希望你能在我们的婚礼上 |
[03:04] | that you’d come up with something personal. | 来点与众不同的致辞 |
[03:06] | We want the ceremony | 我们想要一个 |
[03:07] | only you could give us. | 只有你才能给我们的结婚仪式 |
[03:10] | Oh! Of course. Of course. | 当然没问题 包在我身上 |
[03:11] | Since you’re a writer, right? | 毕竟写作是你的长项 对吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah, no, I was just meaning as, like, a guide. | 我知道 我只是想找个类似指南的东西 |
[03:14] | But, yeah, definitely, this is a Jane Villanueva joint. | 不过这确实是简·维兰纽瓦的地盘 |
[03:17] | I will just do a little research, | 我先做一点功课 |
[03:19] | and I’ll write the whole ceremony. | 然后我就把仪式上所有的用辞都写出来 |
[03:21] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[03:22] | Make sure you really wow us. | 请务必保证让我们眼前一亮 |
[03:24] | The full waterworks. | 要把眼泪煽出来那种 |
[03:25] | Don’t hold back. | 不要有任何保留 |
[03:26] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[03:49] | Please, God. Please, God. | 上帝保佑 上帝保佑 |
[03:52] | Please. Please. | 保佑 保佑 |
[03:54] | And here’s breaking news on the weather front. | 插播一条关于锋面的消息 |
[03:55] | As of now, it looks like tropical storm Dolly | 就目前的情况来看 热带风暴多莉 |
[03:57] | is gonna just miss Miami. | 会与迈阿密擦身而过 |
[03:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:00] | Yes! Whoo! Okay. | 天助我也 太棒了 |
[04:01] | Time to ditch the rain contingency Plan B binders, | 现在就可以拿掉关于应对雨天的应急方案 |
[04:04] | and go back to the original checklist. | 回到最初的婚礼清单 |
[04:06] | Did you call the Palapa Yacht Club | 你给帕拉帕游艇俱乐部打电话 |
[04:08] | – and confirm our final head count? – Done. | -确定我们的最终到场人数了吗 -打过了 |
[04:10] | – Programs? – Printed. | -节目单呢 -印好了 |
[04:11] | Paparazzi? | 狗仔队那边呢 |
[04:12] | “Accidentally” Tipped off. | “一不小心”说漏了嘴 |
[04:13] | Enemies list? | 宿敌清单呢 |
[04:14] | All your ex-wives and ex-agents | 你的前妻和前经纪人 |
[04:15] | send their regrets. | 都发来了深深的惋惜 |
[04:17] | Marc Anthony is attending, and per your instructions, | 马克·安东尼也会出席婚礼 根据你的指示 |
[04:19] | he will be be asked “Who are you?” and turned away. | 保安会问”你谁啊” 然后将其拒之门外 |
[04:22] | – Excellent! – You’re on fire! | -太棒了 -你着火了/火力全开 |
[04:24] | I know, right? | 我就知道自己能行 看吧 |
[04:26] | No, you’re actually on fire! | 不 你身上真的着火了 |
[04:28] | Oh. Not again. | 不是吧 又来了 |
[04:31] | I have everything under control! | 一切尽在我的掌握中 |
[04:32] | Don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[04:34] | I’m totally panicking. | 我内心十分惶恐 |
[04:35] | Well, almost everything. | 基本上每件事都让我提心吊胆的 |
[04:37] | I keep trying to write the ceremony, | 我一直在钻研结婚誓词 |
[04:38] | and… I just feel stuck. | 结果感觉思源枯竭 |
[04:41] | So, I was thinking that maybe | 我想或许作为同僚 您能施以援手 |
[04:44] | you could help me with the structure, as a colleague. | 给我个大致框架 提纲什么的 |
[04:48] | But way more important and legit. | 当然比一般同事关系更重要 更正派 |
[04:51] | I suspect your parents just want you to speak from the heart. | 我想令尊与令堂想让你讲些肺腑之言 |
[04:54] | Right. But maybe also around a central unifying theme, | 是这样没错 但至少也该有个统一的主题吧 |
[04:59] | which you can suggest. | 劳烦您给点建议 |
[05:01] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[05:02] | Here’s an assignment: | 我给你布置个作业 |
[05:04] | think about your parents, | 仔细回想他们一路走来的点点滴滴 |
[05:05] | why they’re marrying, why they’re meant to be. | 他们因何结婚 为什么他们注定要在一起 |
[05:07] | Write it down, don’t censor yourself, | 花十分钟时间 把这些都写下来 |
[05:09] | for ten minutes. | 不要自行删改 |
[05:12] | I’m thinking a theme will emerge. | 这样 婚礼的主题就自然而然呈现出来了 |
[05:15] | You’re always giving me writing assignments. | 你总是给我布置写作任务 |
[05:20] | Wait, a writing assignment? | 什么 写作任务 |
[05:22] | A small one. | 一个简单简短的任务 |
[05:23] | I always recommend couples write a letter | 在婚礼举行之前 我总是建议新婚夫妇 |
[05:25] | to each other before the wedding. | 为彼此写一封信 |
[05:27] | To read later when times get tougher | 待到日后 生活举步维艰之时 |
[05:29] | and you need to remember how you feel about each other right now. | 你们需要牢记此时此刻自己心中对彼此的感觉 |
[05:32] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[05:34] | It’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[05:35] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re a writer; it’s easy for you. | 是啊 你是写手 对你来说易如反掌 |
[05:37] | What about, like, a basketball game once a month | 不如就靠每个月打一次篮球比赛 |
[05:39] | to re-up our bond? | 来维系我们之间的纽带 |
[05:41] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[05:45] | Okay, fine. I’ll write you a super-gushy love letter. | 好吧 我要给你写一封超级煽情的情书 |
[05:49] | It better make me cry. | 最好能把我的眼泪煽出来 |
[05:51] | You’re an easy cry. | 其实你眼窝挺浅的 |
[05:53] | Sorry, I meant, | 抱歉 我想表达的是 |
[05:54] | it’ll be an easy letter to write. | 这封信不难写 |
[05:58] | Seriously, I’ll just write about how lucky I feel | 讲真 我会写娶到你是我前世修来的福分 |
[06:01] | to be marrying you, because I do. | 因为我真的太幸运了 |
[06:04] | Every single day. | 与你度过的每一天都是如此 |
[06:07] | See? Bam! | 看吧 随手拈来 |
[06:11] | Can that count as my letter? What I said? | 那可以算是我的信吗 我说什么来着 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Not really feeling as full of “meant to be” these days. | 是啊 这些日子没怎么感觉到”命中注定” |
[06:20] | Maybe… we read his letter? | 也许 我们该读读他的信吧 |
[06:25] | Michael’s letter. | 迈克尔的信 |
[06:26] | I remember he wrote very eloquently about it. | 我记得他写得很有感染力 |
[06:29] | Oh, yeah, he never actually wrote it. | 他并没真的写下什么信 |
[06:32] | He certainly did. | 他当然写了 |
[06:34] | He showed it to me. | 他给我看了 |
[06:35] | It was one of the most beautiful love letters I’ve ever read. | 那是我读过的最美的情书之一 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God. I-I never got it. | 我的天 我从没收到 |
[06:42] | A letter out there? | 还有一封信吗 |
[06:43] | About “meant to be”? | 关于”命中注定”吗 |
[06:45] | Sounds pretty “meant to be” to me. | 听起来很像是”命中注定” |
[06:48] | Then again, what do I know? | 再说一遍 我又知道什么呢 |
[06:51] | Dad! You’re back from the spa. | 爸爸 你做完SPA回来了 |
[06:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:53] | And I’m confirming you will be at rehearsal at 5:00. | 我来提醒你别忘了参加五点钟的彩排 |
[06:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:57] | And I’m sorry about not making the last one. | 很抱歉上次没去成 |
[07:00] | The last two. | 是前两次 |
[07:00] | Did you at least watch the practice video I sent? | 你至少看了我给你的练习视频了吧 |
[07:03] | – Yes. – Oh, good! | -看了 -好啊 |
[07:04] | So you know the Feather Step, Thunderclap, Pirouette opening? | 所以你知道羽步 掌声 皮鲁埃特旋转开场吧 |
[07:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:09] | Liar! The new opening is a samba! | 骗子 新开场是桑巴 |
[07:11] | I can’t believe your lack of commitment. | 简直不敢相信你这么不认真 |
[07:13] | I’m very committed, Dad. | 我很认真的 爸爸 |
[07:15] | I’ve just been running errands for your big wedding. | 我一直在为你的婚礼跑腿 |
[07:18] | The most important wedding | 这是我这一生参加过的 |
[07:19] | I’ll ever attend in my entire life. | 最重要的婚礼 |
[07:22] | Save it for the ceremony. | 把这话留在典礼上说吧 |
[07:23] | I need you on time and on point at rehearsal. | 你必须准时出现在正确的彩排现场 |
[07:26] | And watch the practice video. | 而且提前看练习视频 |
[07:28] | Wait, but who’s watching him? | 等等 谁在偷看他 |
[07:31] | Oh, no. | 不不不 |
[07:32] | A high pressure system’s moving in. | 高压系统要来了 |
[07:33] | We can expect gale force winds? | 我们可能会遇到暴风雨吗 |
[07:36] | No. No. | 不不 |
[07:37] | – Mr. Monkey. – Thank you. | -猴子先生 -谢谢 |
[07:38] | I don’t have time for a meltdown right now. | 我没时间冷静 |
[07:40] | Okay, gale force winds– we can adjust. | 暴风雨 我们可以调整计划 |
[07:43] | Okay, we’ll go to Plan B. | 进行B计划吧 |
[07:49] | The wedding is gonna be beautiful. | 婚礼一定会美美的 |
[07:52] | Even in gale force winds. | 即使有暴风雨 |
[08:04] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[08:06] | Just me freaking out. | 只是我崩溃了 |
[08:08] | I, uh, should go and learn this dance. | 我应该去学舞蹈了 |
[08:11] | I will see you two | 我会在婚礼上见到 |
[08:12] | lovebirds at the wedding. | 你们两个小情人的 |
[08:14] | A slight overcompensation. | 说得有点过了 |
[08:16] | Nothing he’d notice. | 他应该不会注意到的 |
[08:18] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[08:22] | Oh. What else? My sister. | 还能是什么事 我妹妹呗 |
[08:24] | She’s, uh, getting out of jail, | 她 她出狱了 |
[08:26] | and with this weather, she can’t get a flight out, | 但因为天气原因航班不能起飞 |
[08:27] | so she’s stuck here. | 她被困在这了 |
[08:29] | Trust me, I know how you feel. | 相信我 我懂你的感受 |
[08:33] | I’m just hoping Luisa stays in jail. | 我希望路易莎一直呆在监狱里 |
[08:36] | She got a new lawyer. | 她又请了新律师 |
[08:37] | Aw, another thing these two have in common: | 这两个人又多了一个共同点 |
[08:40] | criminal sisters. | 罪犯姐妹 |
[08:42] | And show me… love! | 展示出爱吧 |
[08:51] | Okay, stop. Just stop. | 停 在这停 |
[08:55] | Matelio, | 马特里奥 |
[08:56] | help me out here, buddy. | 帮帮我 亲爱的 |
[08:57] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[08:59] | Well, she was coming here. | 她要来的 |
[09:03] | But then she forgot, | 然后她忘了 |
[09:04] | because she suffers from short-term memory loss. | 因为她有短时记忆障碍 |
[09:07] | That’s from Finding Dory, | 这是《海底总动员2》的剧情 |
[09:09] | which we watched together three times last week. | 我们上周看了三遍 |
[09:12] | Sorry, Papa. | 抱歉 外公 |
[09:13] | I know Mommy’s really trying to get here on time. | 我知道妈妈已经很尽力要按时到达了 |
[09:18] | Ma, don’t worry, wedding Plan B is officially in play. | 妈妈 别担心 婚礼B计划没问题的 |
[09:21] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[09:23] | You’re sure? I’m freaking out. | 真的吗 我快崩溃了 |
[09:25] | Don’t. I got this. | 没事的 我能搞定 |
[09:26] | We’re gonna just move the party inside. | 我们把派对改到室内就可以 |
[09:28] | I already spoke to the manager. | 我已经和经理说了 |
[09:29] | But I have to go now, okay? | 但我得走了 好吗 |
[09:30] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[09:35] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[09:46] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[09:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:49] | It’s your dad’s. | 孩子是你爸爸的 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:54] | I know the timing is terrible. | 我知道这个时间点很糟糕 |
[09:56] | I wasn’t even gonna tell him about it, | 我甚至都不打算告诉他 |
[09:58] | but some tabloid got wind of my pregnancy, | 但是一些小报听到了我怀孕的风声 |
[10:01] | and it’s only a matter of time | 他们把这件事和那件事扯到一起 |
[10:01] | until they put two and two together, | 只是时间问题 |
[10:03] | and I don’t want Rogelio to find out that way. | 我不希望罗格里奥通过那种方式知道 |
[10:06] | Yeah, no, that-that would be terrible. | 是啊 那可不太好 |
[10:08] | I’ve been trying to tell him myself, | 我想亲自告诉他 |
[10:10] | but whenever I get close, I just… chicken out. | 但事到临头总是开不了口 |
[10:13] | Well, that explains the creepy stalking. | 那倒是可以解释那些可怕的跟踪事件 |
[10:15] | So, what do you think? | 所以你怎么想 |
[10:16] | Do I tell him now or wait until after the wedding? | 我该告诉他吗 还是等婚礼后呢 |
[10:19] | Now. Definitely. | 现在 当然 |
[10:21] | I agree. Can you do it? | 我同意 你可以帮我做这个吗 |
[10:24] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:25] | I just think he would take it better… coming from you. | 我觉得他从你这知道会好点 |
[10:31] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[10:32] | Talk about a high-pressure system. | 正好说到了高压系统 |
[10:41] | – Hey, everyone. Sorry I’m late. – She’s here! | -大家好 不好意思我迟到了 -她来了 |
[10:43] | – No, wait, stop. Dad. – Cue the music! | -不 等等 爸爸 -进音乐 |
[10:44] | – Dad, I really need to talk to you, please. – Five, six, seven, eight! | -爸爸 我得和你谈谈 -五六七八 |
[10:47] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[10:48] | Chin up, Jane! | 笑起来 简 |
[10:50] | – Jazz hands! – Oh, no, no! | -爵士手势 -不不不 |
[10:51] | – I can’t! – Yes! Yes! | -不行 -就这样 |
[10:51] | I don’t understand what’s happening! | 我不明白怎么回事 |
[10:53] | Point your toes. Point your toes! | 点脚趾 点脚趾 |
[10:54] | Dad, I really need to talk to you! | 爸爸 我有重要的事要和你说 |
[10:56] | Please, put me down right now! | 快把我放下来 |
[10:58] | Now, shimmy! Shimmy! | 快 抖起来 抖起来 |
[11:00] | Dad, it’s important. | 爸爸 这事很重要 |
[11:03] | I just saw Darcy, and she’s pregnant. | 我看到达西了 她怀孕了 |
[11:07] | Well, God help that child. | 那孩子真可怜 |
[11:09] | Seven months pregnant. | 她怀孕七个月了 |
[11:16] | It’s mine? | 是我的吗 |
[11:17] | She says it is. | 她说是的 |
[11:19] | It should be noted that | 值得注意的是 |
[11:20] | Rogelio’s first thought was Xiomara. | 罗格里奥第一个想到的是希尔玛拉 |
[11:23] | And then he thought of the baby– this baby– | 然后才想到孩子 这个孩子 |
[11:26] | and then a million other things, | 和其他无数件事情 |
[11:28] | including, “Maybe it’s all meant to be.” | 包括”也许命中注定如此” |
[11:31] | But in the end, he returned to… | 但最终 他还是回到了 |
[11:34] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:36] | Last fitting. | 最后的试穿 |
[11:38] | What’s wrong? Is the train too long? | 怎么了 拖尾太长了吗 |
[11:40] | I went big, like Diana. | 我选了很大的 就像戴安娜 |
[11:43] | No, it’s perfect. | 不 很完美 |
[11:46] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[11:49] | But Dad is right outside. | 但爸爸在外面 |
[11:50] | He needs to talk to you. | 他需要和你谈谈 |
[11:52] | Oh. Okay. Let me change first. | 好的 我先换衣服 |
[11:54] | It’s bad luck for the groom | 新郎在婚礼前 |
[11:55] | to see the bride in her wedding dress. | 看到新娘穿婚纱是不吉利的 |
[12:01] | Xo, say something. | 希尔 说话啊 |
[12:04] | I just… | 我 |
[12:06] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样啊 |
[12:08] | While we were taping, | 我们玩捆绑的时候 |
[12:10] | we had hate sex a couple of times. | 我们有时候会玩点重口味 |
[12:12] | And you didn’t use birth control? | 你们没有避孕吗 |
[12:14] | I thought all of her eggs were in the freezer. | 我以为她的卵子都冷冻了 |
[12:16] | Look, I know you don’t want to have any more kids, | 我知道你不想要更多孩子了 |
[12:18] | so you don’t have to have anything to do with the baby. | 所以你不必对那孩子做任何事 |
[12:21] | That’s unrealistic. | 那不现实 |
[12:22] | Then I don’t even have to have anything to do with the baby. | 那我也不会管那个孩子的 |
[12:24] | Stop. | 停 |
[12:26] | Just stop. | 停 |
[12:27] | You don’t have to keep thanking me. | 你不必一直谢我 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry. It’s only that | 很抱歉 我只是 |
[12:31] | I am so grateful to beautiful sister | 太感激我亲爱的姐姐了 |
[12:33] | for all of your help in getting me out of jail. | 谢谢你把我救出监狱 |
[12:35] | She wouldn’t be so grateful if she knew | 她如果知道她”亲爱的姐姐”一开始想陷害她 |
[12:37] | “Beautiful sister” set her up in the first place. | 可能就不会这么感激了 |
[12:39] | Here’s how you can thank me: don’t leave your room | 你要谢我的话 就绝对不要出门 |
[12:41] | until you get on your flight first thing tomorrow. | 直到你明天早上登机 |
[12:50] | You like ’em? | 你喜欢吗 |
[12:57] | Look… | 看 |
[12:58] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[13:02] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:05] | We’ve been over a bunch of times now. | 我们讨论过很多次了 |
[13:08] | It’s different this time. | 这次不同 |
[13:10] | I’m giving things a try with Rafael. | 我给拉斐尔一次尝试的机会 |
[13:13] | – Chuck. – What? | -恰克 -怎么了 |
[13:15] | You told me you always feel like | 你对我说你和他在一起的时候 |
[13:16] | you’re in second place with that guy. | 总觉得自己不那么重要 |
[13:19] | To Jane. | 简 |
[13:24] | You deserve better than that. | 你应该得到更好的待遇的 |
[13:27] | You’d be my first choice. | 你会是我的第一选择 |
[13:44] | Writing the ceremony. | 写典礼发言词 |
[13:45] | The opening isn’t right, and I want to get it right, and… | 典礼不太完美 我想纠正 |
[13:50] | I just want it to happen, Abuela. | 我只是想让典礼变更好 外婆 |
[13:52] | I really want them to get married. | 真想让他俩结婚 |
[13:59] | Ah, nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:01] | Father Gustavo told me that Michael wrote me | 古斯塔夫神父告诉我迈克尔 |
[14:04] | a love letter before we got married. | 在我们结婚之前给我写过情书 |
[14:06] | I was just trying to find it. | 我只是想找到它 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:16] | …en la salud, y en la enfermedad. | 无论健康和疾病 |
[14:21] | Amarte y resparte… | 爱 尊重你 |
[14:24] | Ah. Amarte y respetarte. | 爱你尊重你 |
[14:26] | Amarte y respetarte. | 爱你尊重你 |
[14:28] | I always mess that part up. | 我总是把这句话弄错 |
[14:30] | You were supposed to say it 50 times last night. | 你昨晚应该把这句话重复说50次的 |
[14:35] | I did. | 我说了 |
[14:36] | Okay, 25. | 好吧 25次 |
[14:38] | My priest gave me homework. | 神父给我布置了一项作业 |
[14:40] | I… I had to write a love letter to Jane. | 我得给简写一封情书 |
[14:44] | Oh. How did it go? | 写的怎么样了 |
[14:45] | Pretty good, I think, for not being a writer. | 我觉得挺好的 因为我不是作家 |
[14:49] | Um, now I’m supposed to hide it away | 我现在应该把情书藏起来 |
[14:51] | and give it to Jane when she really needs it. | 当简需要的时候交给她 |
[14:53] | A rainy day. | 雨天 |
[14:57] | Did he tell you where he put it? | 他告诉你藏哪了吗 |
[14:59] | No. | 没有 |
[15:04] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我一直在想他 |
[15:06] | With the unexpected pregnancy and what’s happening to Mom. | 意外怀孕和妈妈发生的事都逼着我想起他 |
[15:10] | Except Michael had time to think about it, Rogelio. | 只是迈克尔需要时间考虑 罗格里奥 |
[15:14] | We’re supposed to get married tomorrow. | 我们应该明天结婚的 |
[15:16] | I know, the timing is terrible. | 我知道 时间挺紧的 |
[15:19] | But I don’t want to postpone the wedding. | 但是我不想推迟婚礼 |
[15:21] | I don’t, either. | 我也不想 |
[15:25] | But we have to. | 但是我们必须要推迟 |
[15:28] | Everything’s so up in the air. | 一切都还悬而未决 |
[15:30] | You haven’t even talked to Darcy yet. | 你还没有跟达西谈 |
[15:31] | And we need to give ourselves time to figure out | 我们也需要给自己时间去考虑 |
[15:34] | what it means for us. | 这对我们的意义 |
[15:38] | I want to marry you, but not like this. | 我想嫁给你 但不是像现在这样 |
[15:45] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[15:45] | Yes! I’m getting out of jail. | 对 我要出狱了 |
[15:48] | Wow. The bad news keeps coming. | 坏消息源源不断啊 |
[15:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:51] | You have been on the run with a fugitive. | 你跟一个逃犯浪迹天涯 |
[15:53] | I’m getting immunity for my testimony against Rose, | 因为我对萝丝做的证词 我会得到豁免 |
[15:55] | since I know where all the dead bodies are buried. | 因为我知道她把死尸都埋在哪了 |
[15:57] | Literally. | 真的 |
[15:59] | I think some of them are on the island that we stayed on. | 我觉得有一部分尸体在我们曾经待过的岛上 |
[16:02] | So when are you getting out? | 那你什么时候能出来 |
[16:04] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[16:04] | My lawyer’s just hammering out the final detail. | 我的律师在协商最后的细节 |
[16:06] | And, Raf, I’m gonna be there for you, | 拉弗 我会找你哦 |
[16:10] | every step of the way, as you battle this cancer. | 如你与癌症抗争一样 我也会一步一步跟着你 |
[16:12] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[16:14] | I forgot he told that whopper. | 我忘了他说的那个弥天大谎了 |
[16:15] | – So what’s the treatment plan? – I don’t know. | -所以你打算怎么招待我呢 -我不知道 |
[16:17] | I’m, uh, I’m getting a second opinion. | 我 我有别的想法 |
[16:19] | But you know what, I really don’t want to talk to you about it. | 但是你知道 我真的不想跟你谈 |
[16:20] | I’m just worried about you. | 我只是很担心你 |
[16:21] | If you were so worried about me, then you wouldn’t have | 如果你真的担心我 那你就不应该 |
[16:23] | brought a mass murderer into my home. | 把杀人狂带进我家 |
[16:27] | We’ve hammered out the final detail. | 我们商讨完了最后细节 |
[16:29] | Which brings us here, now. | 我们来到了这里 |
[16:32] | To the final detail. | 最后细节 |
[16:34] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎 |
[16:36] | I believed you. | 我相信你 |
[16:36] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[16:38] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[16:41] | I didn’t kill Scott! | 我没杀斯考特 |
[16:43] | So, someone who looked exactly like your Eileen face | 所以 那就是有个长得和艾琳一模一样的人 |
[16:47] | just happened to be in the Marbella that night? | 昨晚偶然去了玛贝拉酒店 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:49] | Eileen! | 艾琳 |
[16:51] | The real Eileen | 真正的艾琳 |
[16:52] | must have killed him. | 杀了他 |
[16:54] | Which is true, for the record. | 郑重声明 这是真的 |
[16:56] | Come on! Eileen? | 别扯了 艾琳 |
[16:58] | Let me explain. | 让我解释下 |
[17:04] | Didn’t I just see you, like, two seconds ago | 几秒钟之前我是不是刚见过你 |
[17:07] | with Chinese food in the lobby? | 在大厅里吃着中餐 |
[17:09] | You remember that Rose had just threatened to kill her | 你记得萝丝刚刚威胁如果有人弄懂了他们的阴谋 |
[17:11] | if anyone figured out their scheme. | 就会杀了她 |
[17:13] | Oh, you have a twin or something? | 你俩是双胞胎还是怎么的 |
[17:15] | It was her or Scott. | 是她还是斯考特 |
[17:21] | So she ditched him. | 她把斯考特抛尸沙滩 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:31] | Do not touch the prisoner. | 别碰犯人 |
[17:32] | – I’m sorry. – Time’s up. | -不好意思 -时间到了 |
[17:34] | I told you you could trust me. | 我说了你可以相信我 |
[17:37] | The person you shouldn’t trust is your brother. | 你不应该相信的人是你弟 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[17:43] | You really think his cancer is back? | 你真的认为他癌症复发了? |
[17:53] | Good afternoon. The tropical storm is picking up speed | 下午好 热带风暴加速了 |
[17:55] | and could reach Miami tonight. | 今晚就可抵达迈阿密 |
[17:56] | This storm front has definitely arrived. | 风暴前沿肯定已经到了 |
[17:59] | Everyone is advised to stay inside. | 建议大家躲在室内 |
[18:02] | I know you never had a cancer relapse. | 我知道你根本就没有癌症复发 |
[18:05] | I still have some friends at the hospital | 医院里我认识几个朋友 |
[18:06] | and made some calls. | 打了几个电话 |
[18:07] | Oh, right! | 对 |
[18:09] | Luisa used to be a doctor. | 路易莎以前是医生 |
[18:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:14] | it was the only way to get Rose back. | 这是把萝丝弄出来的唯一办法 |
[18:15] | How could you lie to me about something like that? | 你怎么能这样堂而皇之的撒谎呢 |
[18:17] | You were dating the woman that killed our father | 你在和杀了我们父亲绑架我们儿子 |
[18:19] | and kidnapped my son! | 的人约会 |
[18:20] | And that was bad. | 那可真糟糕啊 |
[18:21] | But it was in the past; she wanted to change. | 但那是过去 她想改过自新了 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God, you are completely delusional. | 我的天啊你真是痴心妄想了 |
[18:25] | – I am not! – Totally crazy! | -我没有 -完全疯了 |
[18:27] | Just like your mother. | 跟你妈一样 |
[18:28] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[18:28] | I am done pretending that you’re not. | 我不想再装着认为你不疯了 |
[18:31] | I don’t care what you do now that Rose is behind bars, | 萝丝关在监狱里 我不管你干什么 |
[18:34] | as long as you stay the hell away from me and my family! | 只要你离我家人远远的就好 |
[18:40] | Yikes. | 真是糟糕 |
[18:41] | This storm cloud just got dark. | 乌云来了 |
[18:49] | That stinks! | 好臭 |
[18:51] | I wanted Papa and Abuela | 我希望老爹和外婆 |
[18:52] | – to get married! – I know. | – 结婚 -我知道 |
[18:55] | Me, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[18:56] | And Papa and Abuela are sad about it, too. | 老爹和外婆也这么说了 |
[18:58] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[19:01] | Maybe I can give them some of the gummy worms | 也许我可以给他们点我秘密藏起来的 |
[19:04] | from my secret hiding spot | 毛毛虫软糖 |
[19:05] | to make them feel better. | 让他们感觉更好 |
[19:16] | Whoa, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:20] | We’ll just have the landlord fix it. | 咱得找房东修修了 |
[19:22] | Are you kidding? | 你在逗我吗 |
[19:23] | It’s, like, the best hiding spot ever. | 这好像是最好的藏东西的地方 |
[19:24] | Makes me want this place even more. | 这更让我想要这个地方了 |
[19:25] | Yeah? What are you gonna hide in it? | 是吗 你想藏点什么啊 |
[19:27] | Your spy decoder ring? | 你的间谍解码环吗 |
[19:29] | How do you know about my spy decoder ring? | 你怎么知道间谍解码环的 |
[19:34] | Can you take Mateo to Rafael before you go to work? | 你能在上班之前把马特奥送到拉斐尔那儿吗 |
[19:36] | – I got to check something. – Sí. | -我得去核实一件事 -好的 |
[19:43] | Hi! I am so sorry to bother you. | 我非常抱歉打扰你们 |
[19:45] | It’s a funny story. | 说起来很有趣 |
[19:46] | I actually used to live here with my husband, | 其实我以前和我丈夫住在这里 |
[19:48] | uh, but then he died. | 但是他死了 |
[19:50] | Not-not the funny part. | 这不是有趣的地方 |
[19:51] | Uh, I-I’m… I’m looking for a love letter | 我 我是来找他被枪伤之前 |
[19:54] | that he wrote me before he was shot. | 给我写的一封情书 |
[19:56] | Also not the funny part. | 这也不是有趣的地方 |
[19:58] | Anyway, um, there’s a broken floorboard in the living room | 总之就是 客厅里有块坏了的地板 |
[20:01] | that we used to joke around about, | 我们以前经常拿它开玩笑 |
[20:03] | and… | 然后… |
[20:04] | I think that the letter still might be hidden there. | 我想那封信可能还藏在那里 |
[20:07] | So, can I come in and check real quick? | 所以我能进去快速地看一眼吗 |
[20:09] | Thank you for doing this. | 感谢你这么做 |
[20:10] | We thought it would be a good idea | 我们觉得所有人坐下来聊聊 |
[20:12] | if we all sat down and talked. | 是个不错的主意 |
[20:14] | To put your mind at ease, I don’t want any money. | 你放心好了 我不要一分钱 |
[20:17] | I will support her myself. | 我会独自抚养她 |
[20:20] | We’re having a girl? | 我们要有个女儿了 |
[20:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:23] | Rogeliana. | 罗格里安娜 |
[20:24] | We didn’t agree on Rogeliana. | 我们没同意叫罗格里安娜 |
[20:26] | You said you were open to it. | 你说过你都可以接受的 |
[20:27] | That was just to get you to sign the contract. | 那只是为了让你签协议而已 |
[20:28] | And I agreed to sign the contract… | 我同意签协议… |
[20:29] | If you think I’m gonna name my daughter after the planet’s… | 如果你觉得我会让女儿的姓随世界上… |
[20:30] | …with the clear understanding that you would… | …前提是我知道你会… |
[20:31] | …biggest narcissist… | …最大的自恋狂… |
[20:32] | – name our daughter Rogeliana! – you are clinically insane! | -让女儿叫罗格里安娜 -你简直无药可救 |
[20:35] | Oh… Can we just table the names for the moment? | 我们能先把名字的事放一放吗 |
[20:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:41] | I want to confirm that we’ll share custody, | 我想确认一下 我们可以共同行使监护权 |
[20:43] | per our previous agreement. | 这是我们之前就说好了的 |
[20:45] | No. I want primary custody. | 不 我想要单独监护权 |
[20:47] | – What? – The previous agreement was made | -什么 -我们之前达成协议 |
[20:49] | when we were gonna do this together | 是因为我们要一起做 |
[20:51] | and we actually liked each other. | 而且我们确实爱着对方 |
[20:52] | Everything is different now that I hate you. | 现在什么都不一样了 我讨厌你 |
[20:54] | Well, I hate you, too, but you’re the mother of my child. | 我也讨厌你 但你是我孩子的母亲 |
[20:56] | So I will keep that very real, intense, | 所以我会把那份非常真实 强烈 |
[20:58] | and almost violent hatred inside, | 极其强烈的怨恨藏在心底 |
[21:00] | because I want to be involved in my child’s life. | 因为我想参与到孩子的生活中 |
[21:04] | You can have two weekends a month, | 你每个月有两个周末 |
[21:05] | one major holiday, and two weeks in the summer. | 一个重要的节日 还有暑假两周 |
[21:08] | No. I want more. | 不行 我想要更多时间 |
[21:10] | And you should want him to have more. | 你应该希望多给他点时间 |
[21:11] | He’s a great father; you know that. | 他是位好父亲 你是知道的 |
[21:14] | No one has a bigger heart, | 没有人能像他这么宽容 |
[21:16] | and no one is more loyal or devoted. | 没人能像他一样坦诚相待 尽心尽力 |
[21:19] | Thanks for the input, but this is between us. | 感谢提醒 不过这是我们两个人的事 |
[21:22] | Now, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:23] | – It involves her, too. – Why? | -这也是她的事 -为什么 |
[21:24] | I heard you two aren’t even getting married. | 我听说你们都没打算结婚 |
[21:27] | And, dearly beloveds, | 亲爱的各位 |
[21:28] | in that moment, she realized… | 在那一刻 她意识到… |
[21:32] | Of course we are. | 我们当然要结婚了 |
[21:35] | Who am I kidding? | 我是在自欺欺人吗 |
[21:37] | I’m not gonna walk away from you; you’re it for me. | 我不会离你而去的 你就是对的人 |
[21:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:42] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:45] | So let’s just get married. | 那我们结婚吧 |
[21:47] | Today, like we planned. | 就今天 按计划进行 |
[21:49] | But we canceled everything. | 但我们把什么都取消了 |
[21:51] | All we need is you, me, Mom, Jane and Mateo. | 我们只需要你 我 妈妈 简和马特奥 |
[21:54] | And 42 backup dancers, | 还有四十二个伴舞演员 |
[21:56] | 12 doves and three costume changes. | 十二只鸽子和三套服装 |
[22:00] | Darcy, you’ll be hearing from our attorney. | 达西 你会收到我们律师的消息 |
[22:06] | Now, let’s go and get married. | 我们去结婚吧 |
[22:07] | Nothing can stop us. | 任何事都阻挡不了我们 |
[22:09] | Good afternoon. The tropical storm has been upgraded to a hurricane | 下午好 国家气象局发布消息称 |
[22:12] | by the National Weather Service. | 热带风暴已经升级为飓风 |
[22:19] | Sorry. Maybe this one. | 抱歉 也许是这块 |
[22:23] | And at this moment, | 在这一刻 |
[22:25] | Jane wondered, was this fate | 简很想知道 这是命运的安排 |
[22:27] | or part of Michael’s grand plan | 还是迈克尔的计划 |
[22:29] | that she would find this letter just when she needed to, | 她正好在她需要的时候 在这样一个雨天 |
[22:32] | on this rainy day? | 找到这封信 |
[22:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[22:36] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | Well, at least I gave it a try. | 至少我来找过了 |
[22:40] | Sorry to have bothered you. | 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[22:47] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[22:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:49] | My parents’ wedding is back on. | 我父母的婚礼照常进行 |
[22:51] | In two hours at the Marbella. | 两小时之后 在玛贝拉酒店 |
[22:53] | Oh, my God! I have to get a car. | 我的天呐 我得找辆车 |
[22:58] | Uber, Lyft– they’re both out ’cause of the storm. | 优步 来福都因为暴风雨暂停了 |
[23:00] | A taxi. | 出租车 |
[23:02] | I’m pretty sure | 我非常肯定 |
[23:03] | we got you the last taxi out there, Miss Alver. | 这是我们最后一辆出租车了 阿尔弗小姐 |
[23:05] | And I apologize, but it’s a ride share, | 而且我很抱歉 你还得拼车 |
[23:07] | – so someone’s joining you. – It’s me! | -所以还有人跟你一起坐 -是我 |
[23:09] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[23:11] | Oh, you must be Petra’s twin sister. | 你一定是佩特拉的双胞胎妹妹吧 |
[23:13] | I’m Luisa. I’m Rafael’s sister. | 我是路易莎 我是拉斐尔的姐姐 |
[23:17] | Pleased to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[23:19] | Now, was it fate that brought them together? | 难道是命运把她们连在一起的吗 |
[23:21] | Or just a random coincidence? | 还是偶然的巧合 |
[23:23] | Again, I ask these questions, but I don’t know. | 再次重申 我问了这些问题 但我不知道 |
[23:26] | Your car. | 你们的车 |
[23:27] | But I do know that this car ride | 不过我知道这次乘车 |
[23:28] | is definitely gonna mess things up. | 绝对会把事情搞砸 |
[23:31] | I’m fine, Mom. Raf picked me up. | 我没事 妈妈 拉斐尔来接的我 |
[23:32] | We’re just grabbing your dress. | 我们来拿你的裙子 |
[23:33] | Yes, I will be careful. Love you. Bye. | 是的 我会小心的 爱你 拜 |
[23:37] | Hurry. Oh, and be careful with the train. | 快点 小心裙摆 |
[23:38] | I am being careful. | 我很小心了 |
[23:39] | Go write your ceremony. | 快去写你的婚礼致辞 |
[23:41] | Dearly beloved, meant to be, and all that. | 亲爱的各位 命中注定 类似这些 |
[23:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[23:47] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[23:48] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:50] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的裙子 |
[23:52] | Shut it, okay? Just focus on my Mom’s, | 闭嘴 好吗 你看好我妈妈的裙子就好 |
[23:54] | and I’ll put the purple monster in my backpack. | 我会把那件紫色的怪东西装进背包的 |
[23:56] | We have to hurry! | 我们得快点了 |
[24:02] | Oh, no, my car. | 不 我的车 |
[24:05] | Guess we’re taking the bus. | 看样子我们得坐公交车了 |
[24:06] | Oh, yay, the bus! | 太好了 公交车 |
[24:09] | I mean, oh, no, the bus. | 我是说 不 公交车 |
[24:31] | Attention, all Marbella guests and employees. | 注意了 各位玛贝拉的客人们和员工们 |
[24:34] | The hotel is official on lockdown due to the hurricane. | 由于受到飓风影响 酒店正式关闭 |
[24:37] | Oh, and does anyone have L’Oréal | 各位谁有欧莱雅 |
[24:39] | visible lift blur concealer number 303 in medium warm? | 可见提亮暗沉中等色度303号遮瑕膏 |
[24:44] | No. | 没有 |
[24:45] | This simply won’t do. | 这明显不行 |
[24:45] | I need more colors to work with. | 我需要更多颜色 |
[24:48] | Mateo, run over to Abuela’s room | 马特奥 去你外婆的房间 |
[24:50] | and borrow her foundations. | 把她的借过来 |
[24:51] | Go! Hurry! | 去 快去 |
[25:05] | One? | 一个 |
[25:09] | Dad says Mateo’s being a good wingman. | 爸爸说马特奥是个好帮手 |
[25:11] | Scared about what that means. | 真不敢想那是什么意思 |
[25:13] | And that’s when… | 就在这时… |
[25:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[25:17] | You’re famous. | 你出名了 |
[25:24] | That’s my book! | 那是我的书 |
[25:25] | Sit down now! | 快点坐下 |
[25:28] | It’s so tiny I can barely see it, but that’s my book! | 那么小 我几乎都看不到 但那是我的书 |
[25:30] | That’s your book. | 那是你的书 |
[25:32] | Oh, I used to sit on this bus and write. | 我以前总是坐在这辆公交车上写东西 |
[25:35] | Dreaming of this. | 梦想着这个场景 |
[25:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:40] | So doesn’t that, at least, feel meant to be? | 所以这难道不像是命中注定吗 |
[25:44] | And, friends, what could she say, but… | 朋友们 她本会这样说 但是… |
[25:47] | No, that doesn’t feel like meant to be, | 不 这不像命中注定 |
[25:49] | because that would make it sound too easy. | 因为这样听起来太轻松了 |
[25:51] | And it was an incredible amount of hard work | 而事实上这付出了很大的努力 |
[25:53] | and effort and determination | 辛苦和决心 |
[25:56] | and overcoming obstacles and fighting through disappointments | 战胜困难 克服失望 |
[26:00] | and failures. | 和失败 |
[26:01] | It was a choice. | 这是个选择 |
[26:02] | And that’s when it hit her. | 就在这时 她突然想到 |
[26:04] | In a moment of fate, or destiny, or pure happenstance… | 命运或者天命或者仅仅是偶然的某一刻 |
[26:07] | Pen and paper. | 纸和笔 |
[26:08] | I need a pen and paper. I need a pen and paper. | 我需要纸和笔 我需要纸和笔 |
[26:11] | End of the line. | 终点站了 |
[26:16] | You think you can get us a little closer | 你能载我们到 |
[26:17] | to the Marbella Hotel? | 离玛贝拉酒店更近点的地方吗 |
[26:19] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:20] | He doesn’t understand how public transportation works. | 他不明白公共交通是怎么运行的 |
[26:23] | Be careful with the dress! | 小心裙子 |
[26:24] | This thing is so well packed, | 包得很严实 |
[26:26] | we could take it to the top of Everest and we’d be fine. | 带它上喜马拉雅山顶都没事 |
[26:29] | Oh, God! Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 天呐 不 天呐 不不不 |
[26:30] | Not safe! Get it back in the bag quick! | 不安全 快放回包里 |
[26:34] | I told you they’d make a mess. | 我告诉过你 他们会弄得一团糟 |
[26:38] | Oh, quick! | 快 |
[26:41] | Welcome. Welcome to the Marbella. | 欢迎 欢迎来到玛贝拉酒店 |
[26:43] | Sorry the Fairwick failed you. | 对不起法维克让你们失望了 |
[26:44] | Next time, maybe choose a hotel that has a safety plan. | 下次 选一个有完善计划的酒店 |
[26:47] | Wait. We can’t do this. | 等下 我们不能这么做 |
[26:48] | We have to keep this room clear for the Villanueva wedding. | 我们得为维兰纽瓦婚礼保留这个房间 |
[26:51] | We’re in the middle of a hurricane. | 我们在飓风之中 |
[26:52] | Rafael was very clear. He promised Jane. | 拉斐尔说得很明白 他答应了简 |
[26:56] | Of course he did. | 他当然答应了 |
[26:58] | My dress is in my backpack, so… | 我的裙子在我的双肩包里 所以 |
[27:03] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[27:04] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[27:13] | Are you okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[27:15] | Xiomara? | 希尔玛拉 |
[27:16] | Of course my dress in ruined. | 当然 我的裙子毁了 |
[27:19] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[27:20] | We’re getting married in the middle of a hurricane. | 我们将在飓风之中结婚 |
[27:23] | Oh, who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[27:25] | I just want to marry your father. | 我只想嫁给你爸爸 |
[27:27] | Okay. Well, then we’ll make do. | 好 让我们凑合下 |
[27:29] | Hey, we got the hookup at the gift shop. | 我们在礼品店找到了连接线 |
[27:31] | Oh, and you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[27:32] | I won’t even wear my dress, | 我根本不会穿我的裙子 |
[27:33] | so that I don’t distract from the bride. | 这样我不就会分散新娘的注意力 |
[27:35] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:36] | You’re the officiant, so you should stand out. | 你是司仪 你应该醒目些 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[28:18] | On the bright side, | 好的一面 |
[28:19] | at least no one will see Jane’s dress. | 至少没人会看到简的裙子 |
[28:22] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[28:24] | It should be noted that on the day | 应该注意的是 在 |
[28:26] | of Xiomara Gloriana Villanueva’s wedding, | 希尔玛拉·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦婚礼那天 |
[28:28] | the power was out, her dress was ruined, | 停电了 她的婚纱毁了 |
[28:31] | there weren’t even any paper cranes | 甚至没有千纸鹤 |
[28:33] | because they were deemed a fire hazard, | 因为其被视为火灾隐患 |
[28:35] | but it was still completely magical. | 但那仍充满魔力 |
[28:38] | And Xiomara, well, she looked perfect. | 希尔玛拉看起来很完美 |
[28:43] | At least to the people who loved her most. | 至少在最爱她的人眼中 |
[28:46] | Which includes me. | 也包括我 |
[29:15] | Dearly beloved, | 亲爱的各位 |
[29:17] | we are gathered here today to witness | 我们今天在此相聚 来见证 |
[29:19] | the marriage of two people… | 这两位的婚礼 |
[29:21] | who are not meant to be. | 他们并非命中注定 |
[29:25] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[29:27] | They met when they were teenagers, | 他们在年少时就相遇 |
[29:29] | and they were both a mess, honestly. | 他俩那时都是一团糟 说实话 |
[29:32] | And then they didn’t see each other again for 23 years. | 他们23年来未曾见面 |
[29:36] | And the reunion? | 重聚 |
[29:38] | That was a mess, too. | 也是一团糟 |
[29:40] | Breakups and makeups and misunderstandings | 不断的分手 和好 误解 |
[29:42] | and hurt feelings and old resentments… | 感情受伤 积怨已深 |
[29:46] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[29:47] | Even Mother Nature seems to be rooting against them. | 甚至大自然似乎都反对他们 |
[29:52] | My parents are here today, not because they are meant to be, | 我父母今天在此 不是因为他们命中注定 |
[29:56] | but because they chose each other. | 而是因为他们选择了彼此 |
[29:59] | In the face of a million obstacles, | 面对无尽的困难 |
[30:01] | they chose each other. | 他们选择了彼此 |
[30:03] | When it seemed like they should give up, | 当看起来他们应该放弃时 |
[30:06] | they chose each other. | 他们选择了彼此 |
[30:07] | And they keep choosing each other, | 他们不断选择彼此 |
[30:10] | in the face of every single twist and turn life brings them, | 面对生活带来的每一次波折 |
[30:15] | every single day. | 每一天 |
[30:19] | And that is not destiny. | 这不是天命 |
[30:22] | That is not fate. | 这不是命运 |
[30:24] | That’s commitment. | 这是承诺 |
[30:26] | For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, | 不管富贵还是贫穷 不管疾病还是健康 |
[30:29] | through stormy days and sunny skies, | 走过风雨和阳光 |
[30:34] | they have earned their happy ending. | 他们赢得了自己的幸福结局 |
[30:40] | And by the power vested in me | 通过生生不息神圣教堂 |
[30:43] | by the Circle of Life Sacred Church, | 所授予我的权利 |
[30:45] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[30:50] | Dad, kiss Mom. | 爸爸 亲妈妈 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:03] | Pretty weird wedding. | 很奇怪的婚礼 |
[31:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[31:07] | My hotel was evacuated, remember? | 我的酒店被疏散了 记得吗 |
[31:11] | And I was looking for you… | 我在找你 |
[31:14] | ’cause that ceremony, it reminded me… of us. | 因为婚礼仪式 让我想起了我们 |
[31:21] | Look, we break up, we make up. | 我们分手又和好 |
[31:25] | We always come back together. | 我们总会重新在一起 |
[31:28] | I was watching you all night long. | 我一整晚都看着你 |
[31:33] | Watching him. | 看着他 |
[31:37] | And all I kept thinking was, | 我不断想 |
[31:40] | “Is she gonna turn around and look at me?” | 她会转过来看我吗 |
[31:59] | Rafael, I’m sorry. That was a mistake. | 拉斐尔 对不起 那是个错误 |
[32:01] | It didn’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义 |
[32:02] | We’ve been back together for a week. | 我们在一起一周了 |
[32:03] | I know! | 我知道 |
[32:04] | I was just feeling very insecure, | 我感到很不安 |
[32:07] | and-and he was saying all the right things, | 他一直在说甜蜜的话 |
[32:08] | and it just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[32:09] | Insecure about what? | 对什么感到不安 |
[32:10] | You and Jane. | 你和简 |
[32:12] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:13] | You’re going to say you’re just best friends, | 你会说你们只是好朋友 |
[32:15] | but that’s not it. | 但并不是 |
[32:17] | She looks at you | 她看着你 |
[32:18] | like… like that’s not it. | 就像不是 |
[32:21] | Okay, you are way off. | 好吧 你错得离谱 |
[32:22] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[32:24] | And you chose her before. | 你之前选择了她 |
[32:25] | A long time ago. That’s not what’s happening. | 很久以前 那不是现在发生的 |
[32:28] | So you’re saying if you found out Jane had feelings for you, | 所以你说如果你发现简还对你有感觉 |
[32:30] | that wouldn’t change anything? | 那不会改变任何事吗 |
[32:31] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[32:34] | I don’t know that I believe that. | 我不知道我该不该相信 |
[32:37] | And, regardless, this is why I didn’t want | 无论如何 这就是我不想 |
[32:40] | to get back together with you. | 和你重归于好的原因 |
[32:42] | I was past this. | 我总算忘记了 |
[32:44] | I-I don’t want to be worried about you and Jane. | 我不要为了你和简而担心 |
[32:47] | And, friends, at this moment, | 朋友们 在这时 |
[32:49] | all Petra wanted was for Rafael to say no, to choose her, | 佩特拉希望的是 拉斐尔说不 选择她 |
[32:53] | and to keep choosing her. | 坚持选择她 |
[32:55] | Yeah, maybe you were right. | 没错 可能你是对的 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | So let’s just… | 所以我们就 |
[33:03] | go back to how things were. | 回到之前吧 |
[33:23] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[33:24] | Family dance! Family dance! | 一家人一起跳舞 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Just, um… | 还好 只是 |
[33:40] | I just broke things off | 我只是 |
[33:42] | with, uh, P-E-T-R-A. | 和佩特拉分手了 |
[33:46] | I want to be down. | 我想下来 |
[33:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:52] | Well, remember all those reasons you said we shouldn’t date? | 记得你说的我们不应该约会的那些原因吗 |
[33:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[33:58] | We bring out the worst in each other. | 我们会激发对方最糟的一面 |
[33:59] | No. No, I was wrong, remember? | 不不 我错了 记得吗 |
[34:11] | What? | 什么 |
[34:13] | Petra freaked out | 佩特拉抓狂了 |
[34:15] | because she thinks that you still have feelings for me. | 因为她认为你还喜欢我 |
[34:17] | And that if I knew that… | 如果我早知道的话 |
[34:21] | I’d choose you. | 我就会选你 |
[34:26] | Well, that’s crazy. | 这想法太疯狂了 |
[34:30] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说 |
[34:48] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[34:57] | “Destiny is a series of detours,” | 命运就是一系列的迂回 |
[35:00] | a wise man once said. | 有位智者曾经说过 |
[35:02] | Finally stopped raining. | 终于停雨了 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:05] | So… | 那 |
[35:07] | talk to me about Rafael. | 跟我说说拉斐尔吧 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[35:11] | As a married lady… | 作为一位已婚人士 |
[35:15] | I am an expert in hot and bothered, | 我是心如鹿撞 困扰不安方面的专家 |
[35:17] | and you looked pretty hot and bothered. | 而你现在相当地心如鹿撞 困扰不安 |
[35:20] | We were just dancing. | 我们刚跳完舞 |
[35:23] | Okay, fine. A little hot and bothered. | 好吧 有一点心如鹿撞 困扰不安 |
[35:25] | But I’m trying not to be. | 但我会尽量压下去 |
[35:27] | – Why? – Because he was getting back together with Petra. | -为什么 -因为他要和佩特拉复合 |
[35:30] | He was? | 是吗 |
[35:32] | I… I guess it imploded, | 我想是情绪爆发了吧 |
[35:35] | and suddenly he was asking me if I had feelings for him. | 突然间 他问我是不是还喜欢他 |
[35:38] | Oh, my God. What did you say? | 天呐 你说什么 |
[35:39] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然说没有 |
[35:42] | Do you? | 没有吗 |
[35:43] | It’s a step backwards. | 这是向后倒退 |
[35:44] | Or forwards. | 或是向前迈进 |
[35:45] | Did you even listen to yourself up there? | 你听到自己在台上讲的话了吗 |
[35:48] | How your dad and me kept choosing each other. | 我和你爸爸如何一直在选择对方 |
[35:52] | Maybe he’s your destiny. | 也许他就是你的命运男神 |
[35:55] | I don’t believe in destiny. | 我不相信命运 |
[35:56] | She will before the night is over. | 今晚结束之前 她会相信的 |
[35:59] | At least talk to him. | 至少去和他谈谈 |
[36:07] | So, you’re a love guru. | 你是爱情专家 |
[36:10] | Why am I always sabotaging myself? | 我为什么总是破坏我自己的感情 |
[36:12] | Join the club. | 欢迎加入这个俱乐部 |
[36:15] | I’m being literal. | 我是说真的 |
[36:16] | You should join my exclusive dating club. | 你应该加入我奢华的交友俱乐部 |
[36:19] | I could match you up in a heartbeat. | 我可以立刻帮你找到匹配对象 |
[36:22] | I already know who I’m meant to be with. | 我已经知道我注定和谁在一起 |
[36:24] | So what happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:26] | Jane. | 简 |
[36:27] | I am so over the Villanuevas. | 我和维兰纽瓦一家彻底结束了 |
[36:29] | No kidding. | 谁说不是呢 |
[36:31] | I mean, I know she still has feelings for Rafael. | 我知道她还喜欢着拉斐尔 |
[36:36] | He might not believe me, but… | 他也许不相信我 但是… |
[36:37] | Wait. Wait, you told him? | 等一下 你告诉他了 |
[36:40] | Oh, honey, no, no, no. | 亲爱的 不不不 |
[36:42] | Darcy rule number 43: | 达西定律第43条 |
[36:45] | the name of the ex is not said unless you want her in his head. | 绝对不提前任名字 除非你希望他想起她 |
[36:51] | If you want to be with him, | 如果你想和他在一起 |
[36:52] | don’t take yourself out of the game. | 别让自己置身事外 |
[36:54] | Tell him how you feel. | 告诉他你的感受 |
[36:56] | Now. | 现在就说 |
[36:58] | Go! | 去啊 |
[37:01] | And, friends, this was one of those moments | 朋友们 现在正是那种 |
[37:04] | where life could go in either direction. | 人生可以选择发展方向的时刻 |
[37:09] | Jane, I’ve been looking for you. | 简 我一直在找你 |
[37:15] | Where did you get this? | 这是哪来的 |
[37:16] | Maybe it’ll make more sense to you. | 也许你比我更清楚 |
[37:18] | A couple from your old apartment got in touch | 你旧公寓的一对夫妻 |
[37:20] | with the tenant from before them, | 和在他们之前的租客联系过 |
[37:22] | and then something about a floorboard. | 说是地板有问题 |
[37:24] | Some guy brought it. | 某个人买下了那间公寓 |
[37:25] | He’s waiting on the south patio. | 他在南露台那等着 |
[37:28] | Dear Jane, | 亲爱的简 |
[37:29] | first, sorry for being goofy in the priest’s office. | 首先 抱歉在神父办公室的愚蠢表现 |
[37:32] | I was just nervous, because I was scared about | 我只是很紧张 因为害怕 |
[37:35] | writing something for you, a writer. | 给你 给一名作家写信 |
[37:37] | And I’ve been thinking about what to say, | 我一直在想该说些什么 |
[37:39] | which got me to thinking | 这让我想到 |
[37:41] | how lucky I was to have met you at all, | 我是多么幸运 能够遇到你 |
[37:43] | and all the small twists of fate | 一开始的那些曲折小命运 |
[37:45] | that led me to you in the first place… | 把我带到了你身边 |
[37:47] | Krishna, have you seen Rafael? | 克里希纳 你看到拉斐尔了吗 |
[37:51] | 拉斐尔 晚上8点27分 我们该谈谈 来见我吗 | |
[37:54] | 佩特拉 晚上8点27分 好 在哪里 | |
[37:58] | 拉斐尔 晚上8点27分 在我们第一相爱的地方 | |
[38:00] | …and how, in a way, | 而在某种程度上 |
[38:02] | our destiny was just a series of detours | 我们的命运只是一系列的迂回 |
[38:05] | bringing us back to each other, | 把我们又带回彼此身边 |
[38:07] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[38:09] | 佩特拉正在打字 晚上8点29分 我马上过去 | |
[38:10] | What should I do with these? | 这些要怎么处理 |
[38:11] | I don’t care. | 随便 |
[38:13] | 佩特拉正在打字 晚上8点40分 我以为我毁了我们的关系 | |
[38:19] | 拉斐尔 晚上8点40分 完全没有 | |
[38:23] | 拉斐尔 晚上8点41分 我看到你了 你好漂亮 | |
[38:30] | Raf? | 拉弗 |
[38:31] | Where is my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[38:34] | Raf? | 拉弗 |
[38:38] | Hello, beautiful sister with the ugly heart. | 你好啊 有一颗丑陋内心的美丽姐姐 |
[38:43] | Wh-What’s going on? What are you doing here? | 怎么回事 你来干什么 |
[38:44] | I stole Rafael’s phone, | 我偷了拉斐尔的手机 |
[38:46] | just like you stole my Scott’s phone that night. | 就像你那晚偷走了我斯考特的手机一样 |
[38:49] | – What? I… – Stop lying! | -什么 我 -别再骗我 |
[38:52] | I know all of what happened. | 我知道事情的全部经过 |
[38:54] | This is true, for the record. | 郑重声明 是真的 |
[38:55] | Remember the fateful taxi ride, | 记得那场命中注定的出租车之旅 |
[38:57] | when I told you it’d make a big mess of things? | 那时我就和你们说 这会搞出大乱子的 |
[38:59] | Trust me. I know alcohol. | 相信我 我太了解酒精了 |
[39:02] | There is no way anyone goes into a drunken blackout | 不可能有人喝了一点点桃子酒 |
[39:05] | off a little peach schnapps. | 就会醉到断片的 |
[39:07] | You were roofied. | 你被人下药了 |
[39:08] | The night my beloved Scott died, | 我心爱的斯考特死的那晚 |
[39:11] | you text me from his phone. | 你用他的手机给我发短信 |
[39:13] | He was never breaking up with me. | 他是绝对不会和我分手的 |
[39:14] | He was always loving me. | 他一直都爱着我 |
[39:16] | So now, I play same phone trick on you. | 所以现在 我也用同样的方式来整你 |
[39:20] | And it all comes kruh se uzavrel. | 所有的循环都结束了 |
[39:24] | Or, “Full circle,” as it were. | 或是可以说是循环结束了 |
[39:27] | Which unfortunately brings us here. | 所以不幸地 我们来到了这里 |
[39:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:32] | I told you to leave. | 我叫了你走 |
[39:34] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[39:42] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪得来的 |
[39:43] | I am thinking we were meant to be in car ride together. | 我在想我们注定要一起坐车 |
[39:47] | You helped me, | 你帮了我 |
[39:48] | now I can help you. | 现在我可以帮你 |
[39:50] | My dead husband | 我过世的丈夫 |
[39:51] | found addition to your father’s will. | 找到你父亲的一张附加遗嘱 |
[39:53] | Rafael gets nothing. | 拉斐尔什么也分不到 |
[39:56] | Zero. Zilch. | 一毛都分不到 |
[39:59] | Which means the hotel, the trust, | 就是说酒店 信托 |
[40:02] | everything is mine. | 一切都是我的 |
[40:04] | Which means you’re the one that needs to get out. | 就是说你才是要滚蛋的人 |
[40:07] | Now. | 立刻走 |
[40:27] | A twist of fate. | 曲折的命运 |
[40:29] | The night we met, that’s what it felt like. | 我们相遇的那晚 就是这种感觉 |
[40:31] | I wasn’t even supposed to be working. | 那晚我本来不必上班 |
[40:33] | I’d picked up a shift for my buddy | 我帮我的兄弟代班 |
[40:35] | whose kid was playing in a recital. | 他的孩子要参加独奏会 |
[40:37] | And then I was technically off, but I took a detour | 然后我其实都要下班了 但是我兜了一圈 |
[40:40] | and stopped for a burger a few blocks away. | 在几个街口处停下买了一个汉堡 |
[40:43] | And I was heading back to the precinct when… | 然后我正要赶回局里时 |
[40:45] | We’ve got a noise complaint on 25th. | 25街有一起噪音投诉 |
[40:47] | Any units nearby who can check it out? | 附近是否有警员能去处理 |
[40:49] | Yeah, I’m right there. | 我就在这附近 |
[40:53] | If not for that recital and that burger, | 如果不是因为演奏会和那个汉堡 |
[40:57] | I might not have ended up on the doorstep | 也许我最后不会出现在 |
[40:58] | of a drunk 21-year-old girl. | 一个21岁醉酒女孩的门前 |
[41:02] | That’s not just a series of coincidences. | 这不只是一系列巧合 |
[41:05] | It’s destiny. | 而是命中注定 |
[41:07] | And I never doubted you were mine. | 我从未怀疑过 你是属于我的 |
[41:15] | And never doubt that all I want, forever and always, | 一直以来 我从未怀疑过我想要的一切 |
[41:20] | is for you to be happy. | 就是希望你能幸福 |
[41:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[41:25] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[41:26] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[41:28] | Jane’s first love. | 简的初恋 |
[41:30] | I did say we’d get back to him. | 我说过我们会再说到他的 |
[41:32] | I used to live in that apartment. | 我以前住在那间公寓 |
[41:34] | I found the letter. | 是我找到了这封信 |
[41:35] | I didn’t know it was yours. | 当时我不知道信是写给你的 |
[41:38] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我没想到会再次见到你 |