时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[00:01] | And fate had brought Jane back to her very first love, Adam. | 命运安排简与旧爱亚当重逢 |
[00:04] | And she leapt right into a relationship with him. | 她坠入了爱河 |
[00:08] | I know! Ouch. | 我知道疼 |
[00:10] | But still, it’s nice to see her happy, isn’t it? | 不过看到她这么开心 也挺好的 |
[00:13] | Less happy, our Rafael. | 拉斐尔就不这么开心了 |
[00:15] | See, he’d lost all his money. | 他的钱都没有 |
[00:17] | And his sister Luisa kicked him out of the Marbella. | 他的姐姐路易莎把他赶出了酒店 |
[00:20] | So he was scheming with Petra to buy Luisa out. | 所以他和佩特拉设计将路易莎买断 |
[00:22] | Oh, and did I mention, Petra recently dumped him. | 忘了说了 佩特拉刚把他甩了 |
[00:25] | – I’m sorry, Rafael. – Just go. | -对不起 拉斐尔 -你走吧 |
[00:28] | Yeah, so like I said, | 像我说的 |
[00:30] | Raf was in a bad place. | 拉斐尔心情不好 |
[00:31] | But at least he found an investor to work with. | 但至少他找到了可以合作的投资人 |
[00:33] | Only problem: he had to work her. | 问题是 他得先和她”合作” |
[00:36] | And speaking of dark times, remember Petra’s mother Magda? | 说到困难关头 还记得佩特拉的妈妈玛格达吗 |
[00:40] | You know, the one who was locked up in jail for murder. | 因为谋杀而入狱的那位 |
[00:43] | Well… Granny’s back. | 现在…外婆回来了 |
[00:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:47] | And she teamed up with Luisa, | 她和路易莎合作 |
[00:48] | who was also trying to sell the damn hotel, | 她也想把该死的酒店卖掉 |
[00:50] | because she needed the money | 因为她需要钱 |
[00:51] | to spring her crime lord girlfriend from jail. | 将她的罪犯头目女友从监狱弄出来 |
[00:53] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:54] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就是肥皂剧的情节不是吗 |
[00:56] | Well, imagine this. | 想想看 |
[00:58] | Jane’s father recently married her mother, | 简爸最近和简妈结婚了 |
[01:00] | even though he was expecting a baby with his ex, Darci, | 虽然他的前任德斯要生他的宝宝了 |
[01:03] | who he had a complicated relationship with. | 他和她的关系非常复杂 |
[01:05] | But at least he was still a big star. | 但至少他还是个巨星 |
[01:08] | Although right now, he’s playing someone very tiny. | 尽管他现在的角色很迷你 |
[01:10] | Oh, and he recently got a familiar new costar. | 最近他熟悉的老伙伴回来了 |
[01:14] | That’s right, Esteban’s back, too. | 没错 埃斯特班回来了 |
[01:16] | And he’d hit it off with Darci. | 他和德斯擦出了火花 |
[01:18] | And things are due to drop, so let’s dive in. | 事情进展飞快 我们赶快开始吧 |
[01:23] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was seven years old, | 当简七岁的时候 |
[01:26] | she met one of her mom’s boyfriends for the first time. | 她第一次见到了妈妈的一个男友 |
[01:31] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[01:34] | Jane, are you okay? | 简 你还好吗 |
[01:36] | …Jane didn’t know it was her mother’s boyfriend. | 简不知道这是妈妈的男朋友 |
[01:38] | Needless to say, Jane wanted it to go perfectly | 因此 简想让马特奥和亚当的见面 |
[01:41] | when Mateo and Adam met for the first time. | 能够一切顺利 |
[01:43] | And after grilled cheese sandwiches, | 吃了烤奶酪三明治之后 |
[01:45] | you’ll give him a big bag of gummy worms, | 你要给他一大袋软糖 |
[01:47] | and I’m gonna be like, “No more candy, young man.” | 我会说”不要再吃糖了 年轻人” |
[01:49] | And then you’re gonna be like, “Come on.” | 你要说”没事的” |
[01:51] | And then I’m gonna be like, “Okay.” | 然后我说”好吧” |
[01:54] | And then we’ll go to a baseball game. | 然后我们去打棒球 |
[01:55] | Got it. When is this happening? | 懂了 什么时候 |
[01:57] | In eight weeks. | 八周之后 |
[01:58] | Eight weeks? Wow, that’s like two years in Jane/Adam time. | 八周 这在你俩的世界里得两年了吧 |
[02:01] | Your relationship is in, like, a… time warp. | 你们的恋爱就像时间隧道 |
[02:05] | Dude, yes, yes! | 说得太对了 |
[02:07] | They time warped right over Adam’s panic zone. | 他俩通过时间隧道 穿过亚当的恐慌区 |
[02:12] | Don’t you two have to get dressed | 电影还拍不拍了 |
[02:13] | if you’re gonna make that movie? | 怎么你俩还不穿衣服 |
[02:18] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[02:19] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:20] | I mean, I understand if you’re in panic zone. | 我理解你的恐慌 |
[02:23] | We are moving pretty fast. | 我俩进展太快了 |
[02:25] | I’m not in the panic zone. | 我没有恐慌 |
[02:27] | I am in “I want to spend every second with you” Zone. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[02:32] | This goes on for a while. | 这持续了一会儿 |
[02:34] | Let’s time warp through it. | 让我们穿越时间隧道 |
[02:37] | Peace out, bro. | 拜拜 老兄 |
[02:38] | – Bye. – I should get home, too, get back to Mateo. | -再见 -我也该回家了 马特奥等着我 |
[02:41] | Hey, do you want to come over tomorrow after he goes to school? | 他明天上学去了你要不要过来 |
[02:44] | Yeah, roger that. | 好啊 |
[02:45] | I will engage the Mateo Protocol. | 我会遵守马特奥条约的 |
[02:47] | Copy, copy, 10-4, copy. | 收到 收到 |
[02:49] | Yes, the Mateo Protocol. | 是的 马特奥条约 |
[02:51] | That is the… | 就是… |
[02:52] | Actually, let’s just time warp to tomorrow morning to see it. | 让我们快进到明天早上看看吧 |
[02:55] | This trick is useful, isn’t it? | 这个技巧太好用了 不是吗 |
[02:57] | – Bye, Mommy. – Bye. | -拜拜 妈妈 -拜 |
[03:25] | Okay, I think we can shorten the knock sequence. | 好了 我觉得可以缩短敲门时间 |
[03:27] | No way. | 不行 |
[03:27] | The complexity is what makes it so badass. | 这么复杂才带感啊 |
[03:46] | I think our agent has been compromised. | 我觉得我们的特工暴露了 |
[03:54] | My publisher sent over the art for my book cover. | 我的出版商把封面发给我了 |
[03:57] | No way. | 真的吗 |
[04:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:01] | If you saw this on the shelf, | 你如果在书架上看到这个 |
[04:03] | what would you think this book is about? | 你觉得这本书会是关于什么的 |
[04:08] | Is it, uha period piece about a woman | 是一本时代小说 讲的是 |
[04:11] | who can’t wait to give her boyfriend the business? | 一个女子迫不及待要给他男友口活 |
[04:14] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:15] | And no, it’s not. | 但其实不是这个 |
[04:17] | I just don’t understand. | 我就搞不懂了 |
[04:19] | Where’s the romance? There’s no magic. | 浪漫在哪里 根本不魔幻 |
[04:21] | It’s all about sex. | 让人只看到性 |
[04:23] | And my book is about so much more than that, you know? | 我的书远不止性爱那么简单 知道吗 |
[04:27] | Actually, I don’t. | 我其实不知道 |
[04:28] | It’s kind of hard to judge the book by the cover if I haven’t read it. | 如果没有读过 很难妄下定论 |
[04:32] | That’s my way of asking you if I can read it. | 我能读一读吗 |
[04:34] | Or, are we not at that point in our timeline? | 还是我俩关系没到那一步 |
[04:37] | Usually, that’s like a five month thing, | 通常要五个月才行 |
[04:39] | but since you already taught me roofball… | 但看在你教我屋顶篮球的份上 |
[04:42] | I’m going to say okay. | 我就同意了吧 |
[04:43] | And I’ll just casually wait really anxiously until you read it, | 我就随意但焦虑地等着你读完 |
[04:46] | so be timely, please. | 所以麻烦读快点 |
[04:48] | Right on. | 没问题 |
[04:49] | I’m so stoked. | 我兴趣来了 |
[04:51] | And I will just give my publisher notes on the cover. | 我要跟我的出版商理论一下这封面 |
[04:54] | Less sex. | 少点性 |
[04:57] | That’s for them, not for us, right? | 让他们少点性 我们不用对吧 |
[05:03] | This is not pillow talky. | 这可不是情话 |
[05:06] | This is work talky. | 都在谈工作 |
[05:07] | I just want to know the details. | 我只想知道细节 |
[05:10] | So, you and your partner are doing an inspection | 你和你的合伙人明天要来 |
[05:12] | of the Marbella tomorrow? | 视察玛贝拉酒店 |
[05:14] | Well, I got to look under the hood | 我总得揭开面纱 |
[05:15] | and make sure everything I’m buying is good and fresh. | 确保要买的东西都好用 是吧 |
[05:18] | Oh, hello, Raf the boy toy. | 拉斐尔成玩具了 |
[05:20] | You know, I could talk to your investor as well, | 其实我可以跟你的投资人谈谈 |
[05:24] | if it would make them feel more comfortable. | 如果这能让他们更安心 |
[05:26] | Don’t you worry about it. | 你不用担心 |
[05:29] | We’re all on the same page. | 我们都是一伙的 |
[05:31] | I wish someone would explain it to me. | 能来人跟我解释一下吗 |
[05:33] | We’re gonna buy the Marbella, | 我们要买下玛贝拉 |
[05:35] | hire you as CEO to run it, | 雇你做CEO |
[05:37] | and set up a payment plan for you | 给你制定薪资计划 |
[05:38] | to buy it back over time plus interest, | 让你将来能够把它买回来 |
[05:40] | plus ten percent for me for the front. | 加上我做门面的百分之十佣金 |
[05:42] | That makes sense. | 懂了 |
[05:44] | And… | 然后 |
[05:45] | And… | 然后 |
[05:46] | your sister will never know about us. | 你姐姐永远不会知道我们 |
[05:50] | Looks like Jane’s not the only secret agent. | 看来简不是唯一的特工 |
[05:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:10] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:12] | Just a kid thing. | 孩子的事 |
[06:24] | What are you wearing? | 你们穿的啥 |
[06:25] | Babicka gave us presents when we saw her in the kids’ club. | 外婆给我们的礼物 |
[06:30] | Why are you so mean to Babicka? | 你为什么这么不待见外婆 |
[06:32] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[06:34] | Your grandmother and I have a complicated relationship | 你们外婆和我关系很复杂 |
[06:38] | ’cause she’s done some not-very-nice things. | 她做了一些不是很好的事 |
[06:42] | Magda! | 玛格达 |
[06:50] | Our teachers at school say we should always forgive. | 学校老师说我们要原谅别人 |
[06:53] | Well, they haven’t met your Babicka. | 那是他们没见过你们外婆 |
[06:58] | Kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑 我在开玩笑呢 |
[07:00] | No, you girls are right. | 你们说得对 |
[07:02] | I’ll just have a chat with Granny tomorrow, | 我明天会跟外婆谈谈 |
[07:05] | and we’ll just work all of our issues out. | 解决我们的全部问题 |
[07:09] | You stay away from my kids, do you hear me?! | 离我孩子远点 听到了吗 |
[07:12] | You want me gone? | 你想让我离开吗 |
[07:14] | Then sign the deal from Luisa. | 那就签了和路易莎的协议吧 |
[07:16] | Never. | 没门 |
[07:18] | I built this hotel. I’m not selling it. | 我亲手创建了这座酒店 我不会卖的 |
[07:20] | Then Babicka will be talking | 那么祖母就会跟 |
[07:22] | to darling girls in hallway, | 过道里的姑娘们谈话 |
[07:25] | in lounge, | 在大厅里 |
[07:26] | maybe even teach them how to pickpocket. | 也会还能教她们怎么偷东西 |
[07:28] | Okay, how about this. | 那这样如何 |
[07:30] | Whatever Luisa’s paying, | 无论路易莎给你们多少钱 |
[07:31] | I’ll pay you more to leave town. | 我都会给你们更多 |
[07:33] | She’s paying us a million dollars. | 她给了我们一百万美元 |
[07:36] | Actually, it’s a million Czech korunas, Mother. | 其实是一百万捷克克朗 |
[07:39] | Korunas?! | 捷克克朗 |
[07:41] | That’s only $46,000. | 那才四万六千美元 |
[07:46] | Looks like you bet on the wrong horse. | 看来好像你看错人了 |
[07:48] | Ride me, Darci! | 骑我身上 德斯 |
[07:50] | Ride me! | 骑我身上 |
[07:52] | This is too much. | 真是够了 |
[07:53] | I can’t tolerate having to hear | 我不能再忍受听着 |
[07:55] | Esteban have sex with my unborn child. | 埃斯特班和我未出生的孩子做爱的声音 |
[07:58] | He’s having sex with your unborn child’s mother. | 他是和你未出生的孩子的妈妈做爱 |
[08:00] | Who goes after a pregnant woman | 谁会追求怀孕的女人 |
[08:01] | and starts dating her within a week? | 然后一周之内开始约会啊 |
[08:04] | Is it some kind of fetish or something? | 这是什么怪癖么 |
[08:06] | Yes, Momma! | 是的 妈妈 |
[08:10] | They are both just doing this to get to me. | 他俩都是这么对付我的 |
[08:12] | Oh, yes! | 好棒 |
[08:14] | Yes! I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[08:16] | she’s faking it. | 她是装的 |
[08:17] | I mean, I should know. | 我的意思是 我应该知道的 |
[08:18] | Okay, enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[08:20] | You need to chill. This isn’t about you. | 你需要冷静一下 这和你又没有关系 |
[08:23] | They have some kind of chemical attraction | 他们之间互相吸引 |
[08:25] | that I’m sure is going to flame out eventually. | 我相信最终肯定擦出火花的 |
[08:28] | New script pages. | 新剧本 |
[08:29] | Gracias, Rudy. | 谢谢你 鲁比 |
[08:36] | Who okayed this disgusting rewrite?! | 谁批准的这么恶心的剧本 |
[08:39] | I did. | 我 |
[08:40] | On Five-O, the writers were always taking my ideas. | 在《天堂执法者》里 编剧们经常会使用我的点子 |
[08:43] | Well, this is not Hawaii Five-O. | 好吧 这不是《天堂执法者》 |
[08:45] | This is a telenovela, | 这是肥皂剧 |
[08:46] | and your character cannot have sex with the lady scientist | 我还在女科学家身体里艰难求生时 |
[08:49] | when I’m still shrunken and living inside her. | 你的角色不能和她发生关系 |
[08:53] | Why not? | 为什么不能呢 |
[08:54] | Because you can’t just introduce a new love interest | 因为你不能在剧本演了三分之五的时候 |
[08:57] | three-fifths of the way through the series | 就介绍新的恋爱角色 |
[08:59] | and expect the audience to root for him! | 还希望观众们喜欢他 |
[09:01] | Hey, that reminds me, where’s Adam? | 这提醒了我 亚当在哪 |
[09:05] | What a great guy. | 多好的人啊 |
[09:06] | It doesn’t make logical sense. | 一点都没有逻辑 |
[09:08] | And audiences need logic. | 而观众们需要逻辑 |
[09:11] | This is not the intestine I approved! | 我批准的肠子不是这样的 |
[09:16] | I am rejecting this rewrite. | 我拒绝此次剧本 |
[09:19] | Period, period, period. | 句号 句号 句号 |
[09:23] | Technically that’s, that’s an ellipsis. | 准确的说是省略号 |
[09:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Obviously, Rogelio wants the show to suck. | 很明显罗格里奥想让这剧演砸 |
[09:30] | No, it-it’s really good. | 不 挺好的 |
[09:32] | But I do have some thoughts. | 但是我确实有些想法 |
[09:35] | Go get dressed; | 把衣服穿上 |
[09:36] | Bisa’s gonna take you to the park. | 祖母一会带你去公园 |
[09:38] | A snow globe is sort of the central metaphor, | 雪花玻璃球就有点想中心比喻 |
[09:41] | so it would be, you know, | 所以 你知道 |
[09:42] | it would be nice to work that in. | 如果能努力发展这一点的话 |
[09:44] | And it’s a… | 还有… |
[09:44] | So, yeah, let’s time warp through this. | 咱快进一下 |
[09:46] | I think that about sums it up. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[09:48] | Yeah. Okay. Thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[09:51] | That was a really great call. | 这通电话打得非常好 |
[09:52] | I think they totally heard me. | 我觉得他们听懂了 |
[09:58] | Have fun, you two. | 祝你俩玩得开心 |
[10:01] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[10:20] | You-you cut the knock sequence short? | 你现在开门这么快了 |
[10:22] | We’ll live. | 没事的 |
[10:25] | So… | 所以 |
[10:27] | good news. | 有好消息 |
[10:28] | The publisher was really receptive to the notes that I gave on my cover. | 出版商很尊重我对封面的意见 |
[10:35] | – So we should celebrate. – Oh, yeah? | -所以我们应该庆祝下 -是吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I got a few ideas. | 对啊 我有几个主意 |
[10:41] | I forgot Mr. Monkey. | 我忘了猴子先生 |
[10:43] | Don’t hurt my mommy! | 不要伤害我妈咪 |
[10:47] | Hey, could be worse. | 可能会更糟 |
[10:49] | At least nobody had a knife. | 最起码 谁都没有刀 |
[10:53] | – Were you giving my mommy a special hug?! – What? | -你在给我妈妈一个特殊的拥抱吗 -什么 |
[10:55] | – To give her a baby. – What?! No! | -让她生小孩 -什么 不 |
[10:58] | No, that’s not what it was. | 不是这样的 |
[10:59] | So what was it? | 那是什么 |
[11:01] | More like a special kiss that’s not about babies. | 更像是和生小孩没关系的特殊的吻 |
[11:05] | What’s a special kiss about? | 这个特殊的吻是什么 |
[11:10] | well, it’s, um, uh… | 好吧 是 |
[11:13] | it’s a… regular kiss, | 就是很平常的吻 |
[11:17] | but longer. | 但是时间比较长 |
[11:18] | I want a special kiss. | 我也想要特殊的吻 |
[11:20] | Oh, Mateo, no. | 不 马特奥 |
[11:24] | Love you, Daddy. | 爱你哦 爸爸 |
[11:25] | I love you guys. | 我也爱你们 |
[11:27] | Off you go. | 快走吧 |
[11:32] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[11:33] | Wait. Can we talk? | 等等 咱能谈谈吗 |
[11:37] | What’s there to say? | 你想谈什么 |
[11:40] | Well, I just want you to know | 好吧 我只是想让你知道 |
[11:42] | that I’ve got my mother handled. | 我把我母亲搞定了 |
[11:44] | Turns out she and Anezka are too inept to be much of a threat. | 最后发现她和阿妮丝卡笨到根本就无法造成威胁 |
[11:47] | So, anyway, | 所以无论如何 |
[11:48] | if Katherine Cortes doesn’t come through, we’re fine. | 如果凯瑟琳·科尔特不投资 我们就没事 |
[11:52] | We can wait for another investor. | 我们可以等待另一个投资者 |
[11:53] | The Katherine deal will go through. | 凯瑟琳的投资会顺利的 |
[11:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:56] | She told me in bed. | 她在床上跟我说的 |
[11:59] | I… thought you weren’t going there. | 我以为 你没去 |
[12:02] | Hey, my personal life’s not your concern. | 我的个人生活和你无关 |
[12:05] | Remember? | 记得么 |
[12:09] | And speaking of an uncomfortable personal life. | 说到不舒服的个人生活 |
[12:12] | I’ll do the belly jelly, honey bun. | 我来给宝宝抹抹油 |
[12:15] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[12:16] | Geez, is there anything the man can’t make porny? | 天呐 这个人能不能不那么色迷迷的 |
[12:19] | Why is he even here? | 他为什么还在这 |
[12:21] | Bringing your man to a sonogram after just one week of dating | 约会一个星期就把人带到超声波室 |
[12:24] | must violate every rule in the Darci Factor rule book. | 肯定违背了德斯·法克特规则手册的每一条条款 |
[12:28] | Rule number 97, Codicil L for love. | 97条 爱的修改案 |
[12:31] | “When your heart’s been took, throw out the book.” | “当你已经心有所属时 扔掉规则手册” |
[12:35] | Geez, these two make Adam and Jane | 天啊 他俩让简和亚当的爱情进展 |
[12:37] | seem like they’re taking it slow. | 显得很缓慢 |
[12:38] | Okay. There she is! | 她在这里 |
[12:45] | I can’t wait to meet her. | 我好想快点见到她 |
[12:48] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[12:52] | I’ve never wanted to meet someone so badly, | 我也从没有这么焦急的想见到某人 |
[12:55] | but at the same time, | 但同时 |
[12:57] | I feel like I already know her. | 我感觉我好像已经认识她了 |
[13:00] | Baby… that’s so profound. | 宝贝 这真的是意味深长啊 |
[13:15] | Okay, baby. | 好的宝贝 |
[13:16] | Call me as soon as the hotel inspection’s done, all right? | 酒店视察完成之后尽快给我打电话 好吗 |
[13:20] | I’ll see you later. Kisses. | 一会见 亲亲 |
[13:22] | “Kisses”? Already? | 亲亲 已经亲上了吗 |
[13:25] | “Kisses”? Ever? | 亲亲 一直都是 |
[13:26] | So… give me some details. | 再给我点细节吧 |
[13:30] | Oh, come on, we used to talk about this stuff all the time. | 快点啦 我们以前一直在讨论这些事情啊 |
[13:34] | She’s fun. | 她很风趣 |
[13:36] | And we’re keeping it casual. | 我们都很轻松 |
[13:39] | Unlike you and Adam. | 不像你和亚当那样 |
[13:42] | Right. | 对 |
[13:44] | So, that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 所以这就是我真正想跟你说的事情 |
[13:49] | Mateo met Adam. | 马特奥见到了亚当 |
[13:50] | It was an accident. | 意外 |
[13:52] | But it wasn’t good. | 但是结果不怎么好 |
[13:54] | Here’s what happened. | 发生了这样的事 |
[13:56] | You don’t need to hear this again. | 你不需要再听一遍 |
[13:57] | Let’s just see how he takes it. | 直接看他的反应就可以了 |
[13:59] | From everything that Alba’s told me, | 根据阿尔芭告诉我的话 |
[14:00] | I don’t think the guy’s a good influence. | 我不觉得这个人会起什么好作用 |
[14:02] | Yup. Not well. | 是不怎么好 |
[14:04] | She hates him from years ago. | 她从几年前就开始讨厌他了 |
[14:05] | You went skinny-dipping on your first date | 你们第一次约会时候就裸泳了 |
[14:07] | and broke your leg on your second. | 第二次约会摔断了腿 |
[14:09] | It was actually the sixth date. | 是第六次约会啦 |
[14:10] | Point being, the guy doesn’t just scream “Responsible” to me. | 关键是 这个人听起来就不太靠谱啊 |
[14:14] | You can’t say that without meeting him. | 你还没见过他 怎么能这么说 |
[14:15] | Let’s all have a meal, so that you can see | 我们一起吃个饭吧 你就会知道 |
[14:17] | that he’s not an imminent danger to our son. | 他不是你儿子身边逼近的威胁 |
[14:19] | – Fine. – Great! I’ll tell Adam. | -好的 -太好了 我去告诉亚当 |
[14:21] | I have an amazing announcement to make! | 我要宣布一件很棒的事 |
[14:24] | Our beautiful new daughter | 我们美丽的小女儿的 |
[14:26] | will make her world premiere | 会在瑞奇·马丁名流生育豪华套房 |
[14:28] | at the Ricky Martin Celebrity Birthing Suite | 来到这个世界上 |
[14:33] | at Miami General. | 就是迈阿密总医院的那个 |
[14:35] | I pulled some of the many, many strings | 我找了好多关系 |
[14:37] | available to me for our baby to enter this world | 来让我的宝贝 |
[14:41] | in this luxurious | 在这个奢华的 百分百无菌的环境中 |
[14:42] | and 100% sterile environment. | 降生在这个世界上 |
[14:46] | Do you want to tell him? | 你想告诉他吗 |
[14:47] | Let’s do it together. | 我们一起说吧 |
[14:49] | – Rogelio, we’re… – We are… | -罗格里奥 我们 -我们 |
[14:50] | – No, you should start. You go… – No. | -你先说 -不 |
[14:52] | We always do this. | 我们经常这样 |
[14:53] | Okay, on the count of three. | 那就数三个数 |
[14:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:57] | We’re having a home birth! | 我们决定要在家生 |
[15:01] | A what? | 什么 |
[15:02] | A natural delivery | 要在家 |
[15:03] | at home. | 生产 |
[15:04] | With a birthing pool and a doula. | 用分娩池 雇一位产妇陪护 |
[15:06] | Esteban mentioned it, I researched it, and I decided | 埃斯特班提到的 我查了下 |
[15:09] | it’s the best option for baby and me. | 我觉得对我和宝宝来说这样最好 |
[15:11] | While I was shooting Five-O, I spent a lot of time | 我拍《天堂执法者》的时候 花了很多时间 |
[15:14] | with the locals and got in touch with my earthy side. | 和当地人在一起 感受到了我更本质的一面 |
[15:17] | And by locals, I mean Alex O’Loughlin and Scotty Caan. | 当地人 我是指艾历克斯·奥洛林和斯科特·凯恩 |
[15:20] | They raved about home birth! | 他们都对在家生产这件事赞不绝口 |
[15:24] | Mmm, that’s exactly what I want, Smush. | 我也想这样 小怪怪 |
[15:27] | Oh, I’m so happy, Mush. | 我太开心了 小软软 |
[15:30] | Ew. | 这个嘛 |
[15:32] | This cover art is even worse. | 这版封面更烂了 |
[15:34] | What would you think this book’s about if you saw it? | 你第一眼看到会觉得这书是讲什么的 |
[15:39] | Um… an old-timey | 复古的 |
[15:41] | sex magician? | 性感魔术师 |
[15:43] | I’m just gonna give them more notes. | 我再和他们说说 |
[15:45] | They made me do 26 drafts of this novel; | 这小说我写了26份草稿 |
[15:47] | they can take another pass at the cover. | 他们可以再换个封面的 |
[15:49] | – True. – Jane. | -没错 -简 |
[15:50] | I’ve got a nightmare customer demanding to see the manager. | 有个恶魔客人要见经理 |
[15:56] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么能帮您的 |
[15:57] | This salad. It’s disgusting. | 这个沙拉 好恶心 |
[16:00] | The lettuce is wilted and the chicken is not warm, | 生菜都蔫了 鸡肉太凉了 |
[16:01] | which the menu indicated it would be. | 菜单说应该是温的 |
[16:03] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:04] | Taste it. | 你尝尝 |
[16:06] | It’s okay, I believe you. | 没事 我相信你 |
[16:07] | You won’t even eat the food | 你都不肯吃 |
[16:08] | that you served me? | 你上给我的菜吗 |
[16:10] | Taste it. | 快吃 |
[16:18] | Mm. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:19] | Let me get you a menu | 我给你拿菜单 |
[16:19] | so you can pick something else out, on the house. | 你再选点别的 免单 |
[16:25] | What… A bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[16:27] | Oh, you mean Rafael’s hook-up? | 你是说和拉斐尔搅在一起的那个女的吗 |
[16:28] | No, I mean the garbage human in the white dress. | 我是说穿着白裙子的那个垃圾 |
[16:32] | Yeah. That’s Katherine Cortes. | 没错 那就是凯瑟琳·柯茨 |
[16:35] | She’s dating Rafael. | 她和拉斐尔约会呢 |
[16:36] | What?! No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, don’t worry, it’s just a business arrangement. | 别担心 只是商业安排 |
[16:40] | He’s using her to get the hotel back. | 他要利用她夺回酒店 |
[16:44] | Yup. | 没错 |
[16:45] | That’s pretty much how Petra hoped Jane would react. | 佩特拉就希望简是这个反应 |
[16:51] | – Is Adam usually late? – He’s probably driving, | -亚当经常迟到吗 -他可能在开车 |
[16:53] | and he doesn’t text at drive, which is a good thing. | 他在开车时不发短信 这是个好习惯 |
[16:56] | And I met Katherine, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我见到了凯瑟琳 |
[16:59] | I have to admit, I was kind of | 我得坦白说 |
[17:01] | surprised that you were dating someone with so much… | 我有点惊讶于你和这么个…. |
[17:05] | personality. | 有个性的女人约会 |
[17:07] | Until Petra explained | 直到佩特拉和我解释了 |
[17:09] | that you’re just using her for business. | 你和她约会只是出于商业考虑 |
[17:11] | I’m with Katherine because I like her. | 我和凯瑟琳在一起是因为我喜欢她 |
[17:13] | And because she’s good for business | 也因为她对我们的生意有好处 |
[17:16] | We have a mutually beneficial relationship. | 我们这是互惠互利的关系 |
[17:18] | It’s not like she’s meeting Mateo. | 她也不用见马特奥 |
[17:20] | By the way, being 15 minutes late | 而且 迟到十五分钟 |
[17:22] | does not bode well for being responsible. | 可不是什么负责任的表现 |
[17:23] | Adam. Hi. | 亚当 你好 |
[17:24] | Hey, hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[17:26] | Sorry, dude, | 抱歉了哥们 |
[17:27] | traffic was crazy and, um, | 路上太堵了 |
[17:29] | Waze was “Waze” Off. | 导航也不好用 |
[17:32] | No problem, dude. | 没事的 哥们 |
[17:36] | Uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | Let’s time warp past this awkward part, shall we? | 让我们跳过尴尬的部分 好吗 |
[17:40] | So, you have experience with kids? | 你对带小孩有经验吗 |
[17:43] | Uh, not really, um, but I’m-I’m a big kid at heart. | 没什么经验 但是我童心未泯 |
[17:46] | And he’s also totally mature. | 而且他还很成熟 |
[17:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:49] | Super mature. | 非常成熟 |
[17:50] | Like with-with everything: um, paying bills, | 成熟应对各种事 比如付账单 |
[17:53] | not putting banana peels in the garbage disposal. | 不把香蕉皮丢到垃圾堆里 |
[17:58] | Okay, let’s move forward a little. | 再往前倒一点吧 |
[18:01] | So do you have a car seat? | 你有安全座椅吗 |
[18:02] | Does Mateo still need a car seat? | 马特奥还需要坐安全座椅吗 |
[18:03] | I have a car seat. | 我有安全座椅的 |
[18:05] | Ugh, I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[18:07] | Okay, hypothetical. | 假设一个情景 |
[18:09] | The three of you are on your roof, you get locked out. | 你们三个人都在房顶上 你被锁在外面 |
[18:12] | Do you jump off? | 你会跳下去吗 |
[18:13] | No! | 不会 |
[18:14] | I call for help. | 我会呼救 |
[18:15] | Trick question. | 注意问题 |
[18:16] | Mateo should never be on your roof. | 马特奥就不应该待在房顶上 |
[18:22] | Sorry, it’s Petra; she’s got the girls. | 不好意思 是佩特拉 她接到了女孩们 |
[18:27] | I’m failing the test. | 我没通过考试 |
[18:28] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:29] | He’s just in a bad mood and stressed. | 他心情不好 压力很大 |
[18:31] | Well, I am so proud of you for getting your yellow belt, Ellie. | 真开心你拿到了黄带 埃莉 |
[18:35] | Would you mind putting Mommy on the phone for one minute? | 能把电话给妈妈接一下吗 |
[18:39] | Oh. Hello? | 你好啊 |
[18:40] | Why the hell would you tell Jane about Katherine? | 你干嘛要告诉简凯瑟琳的事啊 |
[18:43] | Oh. Was I not supposed to? Didn’t know. | 我不该说吗 |
[18:45] | – Oh, please. – Fine. You wouldn’t listen to me, | -拜托 -好吧 你不听我的 |
[18:47] | so I thought maybe you’d listen to her. | 那我想没准你会听她的 |
[18:48] | Why would I listen to either of you? | 我干嘛要听你们俩的啊 |
[18:50] | – Because we’re all a family. – Yes, exactly! | -因为我们是家人 -正是 |
[18:52] | And I’m taking care of things for my family! | 我是在照顾家人好吗 |
[18:54] | You’re on a plane with Mateo and the plane loses cabin pressure | 你和马特奥在飞机上 飞机失压了 |
[18:57] | and the oxygen masks drop. | 氧气面罩落下来了 |
[18:59] | Who do you put the mask on first? | 你该先给谁带面罩 |
[19:00] | Mateo, definitely Mateo, sir. | 马特奥 当然是马特奥 |
[19:02] | Trick question. Never be on a plane with Mateo! | 注意问题 不许和马特奥一起坐飞机 |
[19:07] | And speaking of unhappy fathers… | 说到不开心的爸爸们 |
[19:10] | Why would she want to give birth in a kiddie pool? | 为什么她要在幼儿泳池里生孩子 |
[19:12] | It’s a birthing pool. | 是分娩池 |
[19:15] | Educate yourself | 在抓狂之前 |
[19:16] | about home births before you start freaking out. | 你可以先好好了解下在家生产 |
[19:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | I will look into this ridiculous home birth business. | 我会了解下这场荒谬的生孩子纷争 |
[19:27] | Which he did, for the record. | 他确实是去了解了 |
[19:40] | Well, my mind is officially closed. | 我已经完全决定好了 |
[19:43] | Now I’m even more outraged about the idea of a home birth | 现在我比之前更加厌恶 |
[19:46] | than I was before. | 在家生产这个主意了 |
[19:48] | I… forbid it. | 我禁止它 |
[19:50] | You can’t forbid it. | 你不能禁止它 |
[19:52] | Well, I need to find a way to forbid it. | 我得想办法禁止它 |
[19:54] | There’s no point in talking to Darci; she’s only gonna do | 和达西说是没用的 |
[19:56] | the opposite of what you say. | 她只会跟你唱反调 |
[19:58] | I just wish there was some way to convince her. | 我只希望有办法能说服她 |
[20:02] | Five-minute heads up till your protoplasm scene, Rogelio. | 还有五分钟开拍细胞镜头 罗格里奥 |
[20:11] | Ooh, looks like someone is plotting something. | 看来有人在策划某事 |
[20:14] | Which makes sense. | 这倒是说得通 |
[20:15] | This is a telenovela, after all. | 毕竟这是肥皂剧 |
[20:18] | I need help, please. | 我需要人帮忙 |
[20:20] | The hotel is so hard to sell, and I’m all alone, Rose. | 这间酒店很难卖 我现在孤军作战 萝丝 |
[20:25] | I miss you so much, and… | 我很想你 |
[20:28] | I can’t even put up a picture of you. | 我连你的照片都不能摆出来 |
[20:30] | I’ll remind you, she’s speaking | 提醒你们一下 和她在通电话的 |
[20:32] | with her crime lord girlfriend who is currently in prison. | 是她现在坐牢的犯罪头目女朋友 |
[20:35] | I swear to God, sometimes it feels like | 我向天发誓 有时感觉像是 |
[20:36] | I’m the one in prison. | 我才是在坐牢的那个 |
[20:40] | Yeah, okay, okay. Yes, okay, yes. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[20:41] | That was insensitive. I’m sorry. | 我没顾及你的感受 对不起 |
[20:43] | Can we please not fight? | 我们能不能别吵 |
[20:47] | Okay. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[20:51] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[20:53] | Um, did Anezka get Petra to sign the papers? | 阿妮丝卡让佩特拉签字了吗 |
[20:57] | No, n-not yet. | 还没 |
[20:58] | Then we don’t. | 那我们没得谈 |
[20:59] | We are renegotiating our piece of the deal. | 我们要重新协商我们的交易 |
[21:03] | Like hell we are. | 重新协商才怪 |
[21:09] | You do not want to cross me. | 你休想出卖我 |
[21:11] | Oh, please. | 少来这套 |
[21:13] | I’m not scared of you, lady. | 我一点也不怕你 女士 |
[21:16] | I was dating an international crime lord. | 我以前还和国际犯罪头目交往过 |
[21:19] | You killed two people. | 你不过是杀了两个人 |
[21:21] | She started a war in Ukraine with Paul Manafort. | 而她在乌克兰和保罗·马纳福特开过战 |
[21:24] | There’s no renegotiation. | 这事没得商量 |
[21:28] | And stop showing kids your eyehole. | 别再给小辈看你的眼窝 |
[21:30] | It’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[21:32] | I feel terrible. We both do. | 我心里不好受 我们俩都是 |
[21:35] | You should. | 应该的 |
[21:36] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[21:38] | You were being pretty awful to Adam. | 你对亚当的态度很差 |
[21:40] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:42] | You were grilling him, | 你一直在审问他 |
[21:43] | not getting to know him. | 却不去了解他 |
[21:44] | Because I want to make sure my kid is safe. | 因为我想确保我的孩子安全 |
[21:46] | I have that right. | 我有这权利 |
[21:47] | Fine. If it’ll make you feel better, | 好吧 如果这样能让你好过一点 |
[21:49] | I’ll make sure that Mateo’s never alone with Adam. | 我会确保马特奥永远不会和亚当独处的 |
[21:51] | Does that resolve your concern? | 这样能解决你的担忧了吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | And how about you and Adam? | 那你和亚当呢 |
[21:56] | I’ll be cordial with him. | 我会友善对待他的 |
[21:57] | But it doesn’t mean I like the guy. | 但这并不代表我喜欢他 |
[21:59] | Me, neither. | 我也不喜欢他 |
[22:00] | Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[22:01] | What? If Daddy hates Adam, I hate Adam. | 怎么 如果老爸讨厌应当 我就讨厌亚当 |
[22:03] | He’s a stupid fartface! | 他长着一张臭屁脸 |
[22:11] | “Fartface” is not a nice word, young man. | 不可以说臭屁脸 年轻人 |
[22:13] | You’re on a time-out. | 你要好好静思己过一下 |
[22:15] | Honestly, I thought it was funny, but, | 老实说 我觉得臭屁脸很搞笑 |
[22:17] | man, Jane was pissed. | 可是简气炸了 |
[22:19] | Don’t worry, I will fix this. | 别担心 我会补救的 |
[22:21] | How? | 怎么补救 |
[22:22] | I’ll just act like I like him. | 我就假装喜欢他 |
[22:24] | Mateo will see through it. | 马特奥会看穿你的 |
[22:26] | You three need to go somewhere | 你们三个要一起出去玩玩 |
[22:27] | and bond, without me. | 建立一下感情 我不跟着去 |
[22:28] | How about a baseball game? | 看场棒球赛怎么样 |
[22:30] | That is not necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[22:31] | Okay? Just invite Adam over, | 好吗 邀请亚当过来 |
[22:33] | we’ll act cool, and over time, | 我们保持冷静 过段时间 |
[22:34] | he’ll forget this ever happened. | 他就会忘记这件事了 |
[22:36] | Adam is important to me, and he’s sticking around. | 亚当对我很重要 他要留在我身边 |
[22:38] | I know. Just give me two weeks. | 我知道 给我两周时间 |
[22:41] | If it doesn’t work, then we’ll do your baseball thing. | 如果不行 那我们再去看棒球赛 |
[22:46] | Which brings us to… | 结果变成了这样 |
[22:48] | Have fun at the baseball game. | 祝你们的棒球赛看得开心 |
[22:53] | Hey, before we go, I finished your book. | 在我们走之前 我看完了你的书 |
[22:55] | It was really good. | 写得真的很好 |
[22:59] | Uh, “Really good”? | 真的很好吗 |
[23:00] | “Really good” is what I told the publisher | 我跟出版社说我讨厌那个封面时 |
[23:02] | about the cover that I hated. | 也是说真的很好 |
[23:03] | Look. Romance novels probably just aren’t his thing. | 也许他不喜欢看言情小说 |
[23:06] | Plus, art is subjective. Trust me. | 而且艺术都是主观性的 相信我 |
[23:09] | It’s not like I think everything your dad does is genius. | 不是说我觉得你爸所做的事都很高明 |
[23:13] | Well, someone has high standards. | 某人的标准很高啊 |
[23:16] | So what’s happening with the book cover? | 那小说封面后来怎么样了 |
[23:18] | Well, I just got another version a few days ago. | 几天前我刚拿到了另一个版本 |
[23:21] | So now I have three choices. | 所以我现在有三个选择 |
[23:28] | Yikes. I’m no artist, but… | 真难看 虽说我不是艺术家 但是 |
[23:30] | – these suck. – I know. | -这些也太难看了 -我知道 |
[23:31] | And apparently, that’s their final offer. | 显然 那是他们的最后一个选择 |
[23:34] | So which do you hate the least? | 你最讨厌哪一个 |
[23:36] | One, two or… | 一 二 还是 |
[23:38] | Strike three. You’re out! | 三振出局 下场吧 |
[23:40] | This is fun. | 好玩 |
[23:41] | Yeah, it’s so much fun. | 是啊 太好玩了 |
[23:42] | I’m bored. | 我觉得很无聊 |
[23:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:45] | Nine innings? It should be three, tops. | 九个回合吗 应该最多三个 |
[23:47] | We just got here, buddy. | 我们才刚到呢 宝贝 |
[23:49] | Give it a chance. | 看一下吧 |
[23:50] | Hey, Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[23:52] | Did you know that I work with a lot of superheroes? | 你知道我和很多超级英雄一起工作吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. And I think that you might have some powers. | 所以我想也许你也有超能力 |
[23:58] | Me? Let me test it. | 我吗 我来测试一下 |
[24:00] | One thing that superheroes can do is manipulate time. | 超级英雄能做的其中一件事就是控制时间 |
[24:03] | You see that scoreboard? | 你看到记分牌了吗 |
[24:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:06] | Squeeze your eyes really tight. | 把眼睛使劲咪起来 |
[24:08] | Okay, that’s how you freeze time. | 就是这样停滞时间的 |
[24:10] | Mateo, oh, my God. Look at the scoreboard. | 马特奥 天呐 你看看记分牌 |
[24:11] | It didn’t change. You did , dude. | 都没变 你做到了 |
[24:12] | – You froze time! – I’m a real superhero. | -你把时间停滞了 -我真的是超级英雄 |
[24:16] | Less like Superman, | 不要太像超人 |
[24:17] | more like sperm. | 要更像精子 |
[24:20] | Good note. | 知道了 |
[24:25] | And cut! | 停 |
[24:32] | What an amazing performance. | 演得太好了 |
[24:35] | No one can do sperm like you. | 没人比你更扮得像精子 |
[24:37] | I’m so glad we went with your script changes. | 很高兴我们照你的剧变改编来拍 |
[24:39] | Wow. Rogelio is really buttering him up. | 罗格里奥真的在巴结他 |
[24:42] | It’s so great when someone can admit that another idea | 能承认别人的想法超越自己的想法 |
[24:44] | is way, way better than his own. | 实属好事 |
[24:47] | Isn’t it? And since we’re talking about the greater good, | 对吧 既然我们都以大局出发 |
[24:51] | would you consider helping talk Darci | 你会不会考虑帮忙说服德斯 |
[24:54] | into giving birth in the Ricky Martin Celebrity Birthing Suite? | 别在瑞奇·马丁名流生育豪华套房进行分娩 |
[24:59] | Ah, now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[25:00] | Look, Esteban, this isn’t about me or you. | 埃斯特班 这不是我们俩的问题 |
[25:03] | It’s about a safe birth. | 而且安全分娩的问题 |
[25:06] | I’ve been doing a lot of research on home births, | 我一直查了很多在家中分娩的资料 |
[25:08] | and it’s dangerous at Darci’s age. | 对德斯的年龄来说这样做是很危险的 |
[25:11] | Thirty-two? | 32岁吗 |
[25:13] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[25:14] | It just gets dicey over 28. | 过了28岁就有危险 |
[25:18] | Please, Esteban. | 埃斯特班 帮帮我 |
[25:20] | I just want what’s best for both of them. | 我只是为了他们俩好 |
[25:23] | Darci won’t listen to me, but she will listen to you. | 德斯不会听我说 但是她会听你说 |
[25:28] | We’re ready for you, Rogelio. | 我们准备好拍你了 罗格里奥 |
[25:59] | Ooh, cotton candy! Can I get some? | 棉花糖 我能吃一点吗 |
[26:02] | Oh, you’re gonna have to ask your dad, dude. | 这你要问问你爸爸 宝贝 |
[26:05] | Oh, shoot, he’s on the move. | 糟了 他走了 |
[26:06] | Hey, I’m gonna need your help, Mateo. | 我需要你的帮忙 马特奥 |
[26:08] | Could you use your time-freezing powers to help me catch him? | 你能用你的时间停滞超能力来帮我抓住他吗 |
[26:13] | I’m like Wonder Woman, Daddy. | 我就像是神奇女侠 爸爸 |
[26:19] | 下午2:10分 塔拉 我准备好了 过来吧 | |
[26:20] | Uh, who’s Tara? | 塔拉是谁 |
[26:22] | 塔拉 我准备好了 过来吧 | |
[26:24] | Uh-oh. Looks like somebody wants to get to second base. | 看来有人想要上二垒 |
[26:31] | One, two, three, freeze. Ha! I’m getting a gummy worm. | 一二三 停滞 我可以吃橡皮糖了 |
[26:37] | Thank you for going. | 谢谢你去看球赛 |
[26:39] | It seems like Mateo finally warmed up to him. | 看来马特奥终于对他改变看法了 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:45] | Uh, what’s with the face? | 这表情啥意思 |
[26:47] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[26:49] | We got to talk, right now. | 我们得谈下 现在 |
[26:51] | And I am going to try to stay calm, | 我尽量保持冷静 |
[26:54] | because seething rage is never good for a fetus. | 因为发飙对胎儿不好 |
[26:57] | I agree with you. | 我同意 |
[26:58] | Wonderful! | 很好 |
[26:59] | In the future, if you don’t agree with me, | 未来 如果你不同意我 |
[27:02] | let’s discuss it one-on-one, | 你和我说 |
[27:04] | instead of you trying to trick my lover | 你不要对我的爱人耍手段 |
[27:06] | into talking me out of my choice. | 让他来说服我 |
[27:08] | I’m not sure what… | 我不确定 |
[27:09] | Rogelio, I am three days overdue; don’t mess with me. | 罗格里奥 超过预产期三天了 别招我 |
[27:17] | I’m giving birth in a tranquil tub, | 我要在安静的浴缸里 |
[27:21] | with jazz music, my beloved Esteban, | 听着爵士音乐生孩子 |
[27:24] | and our doula Sequoia by my side, | 埃斯特班和产妇在我身边 |
[27:26] | whether you like it or not. | 才不管你喜不喜欢 |
[27:27] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了差错怎么办 |
[27:28] | Then we’ll drive the 17 minutes to the hospital, | 那我们就开17分钟的车去医院 |
[27:30] | where my O.B. will be ready for us. | 我的产科医生随时待命 |
[27:33] | I’m not stupid. | 我才不傻 |
[27:34] | I have a contingency plan. | 我有应变计划 |
[27:36] | But I want to try | 但我想 |
[27:36] | to do this my way. | 以我的方式来做 |
[27:39] | I’ve been waiting almost 32 years… | 我已近等了将近32年了 |
[27:44] | I want to experience the magic of natural childbirth. | 我想体验自然分娩的神奇 |
[27:46] | What if we take Sequoia and the tub to the hospital? | 如果我们带产妇和浴盆去医院呢 |
[27:50] | No! I’ll chicken out, | 不 我会临阵退缩的 |
[27:51] | I’ll get an epidural, and I really want | 我会要求麻醉的 我真的想 |
[27:52] | to feel every moment of this amazing experience! | 感受这一神奇经历的每个时刻 |
[27:54] | It’s not just about you. | 这不全是围绕着你的 |
[27:56] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[27:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:00] | But it is all about her right now. | 但现在是围绕着她的 |
[28:02] | It’s her body, and she has the right to choose | 是她的身体 她有权 |
[28:05] | how she wants to give birth. | 选择她分娩的方式 |
[28:07] | – Thank you, Xo. – Of course. | -谢谢你希尔 -不谢 |
[28:09] | And really, anything you need. | 真的 需要什么都可以告诉我 |
[28:14] | Actually, I wouldn’t mind having the baby here. | 事实上 我不介意在这儿生孩子 |
[28:18] | Nice big room, even closer to a hospital just in case. | 很大的房间 万一有什么 离医院也很近 |
[28:23] | Plus, way less mess at my place. | 另外 比我那干净多了 |
[28:29] | You look tense. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[28:30] | Yeah, well, there’s no easy way to say this. | 真不知道该怎么说 |
[28:33] | But… | 但 |
[28:34] | Raf caught a glimpse of your phone | 拉斐尔看了一眼你的电话 |
[28:35] | and saw text messages from somebody named Tara. | 看到了一个叫塔拉的给你发的短信 |
[28:39] | And her boobs. | 还有她的胸器 |
[28:41] | And it’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:41] | I mean, we haven’t had the “Are we exclusive” talk yet. | 咱们还没聊过”我俩是否专一”这个问题 |
[28:45] | Of course we’re exclusive. | 我们当然专属彼此 |
[28:49] | this is probably gonna ruin the surprise a little bit, | 这可能会有损给你的小惊喜 |
[28:51] | but Tara was helping me with a project. | 但塔拉帮我做一个项目 |
[28:55] | For you. | 为你做的 |
[29:09] | I, uh, I designed it. | 我设计的 |
[29:12] | Um, Tara is the printer that I use. | 塔拉是我雇的印刷工 |
[29:14] | I just thought you would like to see | 我只觉得你会想看看 |
[29:15] | what it would look like in real life. | 真实生活里会是什么样 |
[29:18] | We went back and forth a few times, notes on the boobs. | 我们往来了几次 交换了对胸的看法 |
[29:20] | Hence the text. | 然后就有了短信 |
[29:23] | It’s amazing. | 太震惊了 |
[29:25] | I thought you didn’t even like my book. | 我以为你根本不喜欢我的书 |
[29:27] | What? | 什么 |
[29:28] | I-I said it was really good. | 我说了很好啊 |
[29:29] | Exactly. That’s all you said. | 的确 你就说了三个字 |
[29:32] | Well, I-I’m more of a visual person, not a words person. | 我是个行动派 但嘴笨 |
[29:36] | I guess this is what I thought of it. | 我想这就是我认为的 |
[29:41] | I love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[29:44] | That woman’s cleavage is perfect. | 这个女的的乳沟简直完美 |
[29:47] | I am so sorry for jumping to the worst conclusion. | 我很抱歉直接得出最糟糕的结论 |
[29:50] | – It’s okay. – Not really. | -没事 -不是 |
[29:54] | But I guess that’s what you’re signing up for. | 但这就是你决定要面对的 |
[29:56] | My whole messy life. | 我一团糟的生活 |
[29:58] | My nosy baby daddy and my overprotective grandma. | 我爱管闲事长不大的老爸 保护欲过度的外婆 |
[30:02] | A kid. | 还有孩子 |
[30:04] | Now are you panicking? | 现在你紧张吗 |
[30:07] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[30:12] | I’m all in. | 我无法自拔了 |
[30:15] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[30:22] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[30:26] | You know I’m crazy about you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[30:28] | I just don’t want to misunderstand | 我只是不想误会 |
[30:30] | the nature of our relationship. | 咱俩关系的本质 |
[30:32] | You mean that it’s a mutually beneficial business arrangement? | 你的意思是这个共赢的生意合约 |
[30:35] | Because I’ve had enough flings since my divorce. | 因为从离婚起我已经受够了各种风流 |
[30:40] | So, I’m looking for something more… serious now. | 所以我在寻找更加认真的关系 |
[30:45] | So if that’s not what you want… | 如果那不是你想要的 |
[30:52] | We are on the same page. | 我们达成一致了 |
[30:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:57] | So, can I meet your kids? | 我能见见你的孩子吗 |
[31:02] | I mean, yeah, I would love that. | 好啊 我愿意 |
[31:07] | Oh, it’s just that… | 只是 |
[31:09] | Jane has this really strict three month rule, | 简有着严苛的三个月规则 |
[31:12] | and if I push back at all, | 如果我稍有打破 |
[31:15] | she turns into a full-blown rageaholic. Oh. | 她就变成了暴怒狂 |
[31:18] | Which brings us to our little rageaholic. | 来看看我们的小暴怒狂吧 |
[31:20] | It’s fine. It happens to everybody. | 没事 每个人都会遇到啦 |
[31:22] | Don’t sweat it, okay? | 别紧张 |
[31:27] | So you’re Jane. | 你是简 |
[31:31] | Hello, Katherine. What can I do for you? | 你好凯瑟琳 有什么需要吗 |
[31:33] | Look, I’m a straight shooter. | 我是个直脾气 |
[31:35] | So I wanted to officially introduce myself | 所以我想正式做个自我介绍 |
[31:37] | since I’m gonna be a part of Rafael’s life. | 鉴于我将成为拉斐尔以及 |
[31:40] | And his kids’ lives. | 他孩子生活的一部分 |
[31:41] | What? | 什么 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:43] | He wants to introduce me to them. | 他想要把我介绍给他们 |
[31:45] | And just so you know, | 只想让你知道 |
[31:47] | I’m not afraid of your temper. | 我不怕你的暴脾气 |
[31:49] | – Excuse me? – I get it, you’re a rageaholic. | -什么 -我明白 你是个暴怒狂 |
[31:53] | Well, I can throw down, too. | 我也能发飙的 |
[31:55] | And I’m in this for the long haul, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你甩不掉我了 |
[31:58] | The Cortes group is a few weeks away from buying this hotel, | 科特斯集团再过几周就要买下这就酒店了 |
[32:01] | which makes me not only Raf’s girlfriend, | 那我就不仅仅是拉斐尔的女朋友 |
[32:03] | but also your future boss. | 也是你未来的老板 |
[32:13] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[32:15] | They’re trying to induce. | 他们想要引产 |
[32:20] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry for siding with Darci. | 很抱歉我站在德斯那边 |
[32:25] | I should have talked with you about it privately. | 我之前应该和你私下聊聊的 |
[32:29] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[32:32] | Then-then what’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[32:33] | I mean, you’ve been upset all day. | 你一整天都不开心 |
[32:37] | Are you gonna make me ask you three times in a row? | 你得让我连续三次问你吗 |
[32:39] | What? I don’t do that. | 什么 我才没有 |
[32:41] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[32:43] | Are you sure there’s nothing’s wrong? | 你确定没事吗 |
[32:45] | – Yes. – Are you really sure there’s nothing wrong? | -对 -你真的确定 |
[32:47] | Okay, the thing is that you’re right. | 好吧 问题是你是对的 |
[32:49] | It’s Darci’s choice on how she wants to give birth. | 德斯应该决定自己想怎样生孩子 |
[32:53] | But this is the first big decision about our child, | 但这是我们孩子的第一个重大决定 |
[32:56] | and she and Esteban edged me out. | 她和埃斯特班排挤我 |
[32:59] | And I’m afraid this is the first | 我恐怕这是他们会排挤我的 |
[33:01] | of many series of thing they’re gonna edge me out of. | 一系列事情中的第一个 |
[33:05] | And I already missed out on Jane’s birth and all of her “Firsts,” | 我已经缺席了简的出生和她的所有第一次 |
[33:09] | and I don’t want that to happen again. | 我不想让这样的事再次发生 |
[33:10] | Yes, baby! | 太棒了 亲爱的 |
[33:12] | Make… it… happen! | 生 出 来 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry, Ro. | 对不起 罗罗 |
[33:16] | Oh, no, no, don’t feel bad. | 不不 别这样 |
[33:17] | This is why I didn’t want to say anything. | 这就是我不想说的原因 |
[33:20] | What happened with Jane is in the past. | 简的事情已经发生了 |
[33:23] | This time, I need to be there from the beginning. | 这次 我要从一开始就在那里 |
[33:26] | And at this rate, I’m gonna be on the sidelines for all of it. | 按这种节奏 我得一直在场外了 |
[33:31] | Darci and Esteban will be the stars of the play | 德斯和埃斯特班会成为明星 |
[33:34] | and I will be the stagehand. | 而我却是个后台工作人员 |
[33:37] | And everyone knows that stagehands are losers! | 大家都知道 后台工作人员就是个失败者 |
[33:41] | Here’s your water. | 给你水 |
[33:43] | Oh, thank you, Rudy. | 谢谢 鲁比 |
[33:45] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[33:46] | I’m glad I know what you’re worried about, | 我很高兴知道你为啥担心 |
[33:48] | because now we can make sure that doesn’t happen. | 因为现在我们能确保那不会发生 |
[33:51] | I’m coming to this birth with you, | 我和你一起去分娩现场 |
[33:53] | and I’m gonna make sure that you’re just | 我会确保你 |
[33:55] | – as much a part of it as Esteban. – I did it! | -和埃斯特班一起参与 -我做到了 |
[33:58] | I broke her water! | 我把她羊水捅破了 |
[33:59] | We’re in labor! | 要生了 |
[34:08] | You got this, Mushy. | 你可以的 小软软 |
[34:09] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[34:10] | Yes, keep breathing. | 好 保持呼吸 |
[34:13] | See? You’re just as much a part of this as Esteban. | 看 你和埃斯特班一样参与进来了 |
[34:16] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 来吧 |
[34:18] | Just like we practiced. | 就像练习时一样 |
[34:25] | And speaking of mama drama… | 说到妈妈的事 |
[34:27] | What is it now, Mother? | 什么事 妈 |
[34:28] | I know Katherine is cover for Rafael. | 我知道凯瑟琳只是幌子 |
[34:32] | He’s actually the one buying the hotel. Yeah. | 拉斐尔才是买酒店的人 |
[34:36] | And I will tell Dr. Luisa right now | 我会立即告诉路易莎医生 |
[34:39] | unless you agree to give us ten percent. | 除非你同意给我们十分之一的钱 |
[34:43] | And not Czech ten percent, American ten percent. | 不要捷克币 要美元 |
[34:48] | And in that moment, | 那会儿 |
[34:49] | Petra found herself caught between a Czech and a hard place. | 佩特拉发现她进退两难 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:55] | Ten percent. | 十分之一 |
[34:57] | With the following conditions. | 但有个条件 |
[35:00] | The day the deal closes, | 交易完成那天 |
[35:01] | you two have to go back to the Czech Republic. | 你俩就要回捷克 |
[35:03] | I’ll pay you monthly. | 我每月给你们钱 |
[35:04] | And if you ever step foot in the U.S. Again, payments stop. | 如果你们再踏入美国一步 就不给了 |
[35:09] | Deal. | 好 |
[35:10] | What’s happening with the Katherine deal? | 和凯瑟琳谈得怎么样了 |
[35:12] | Well, I thought you didn’t want me to see Katherine anymore. | 我以为你不希望我再和凯瑟琳来往了 |
[35:14] | Well, the calculation’s changed. Magda knows we’re behind it. | 情况不一样了 玛格达知道是咱俩要买 |
[35:17] | Look, if Luisa finds out you’re involved, | 如果路易莎发现你搅进来 |
[35:19] | she’ll never trust another outside investor. | 她再也不会相信外部投资者了 |
[35:21] | This is the only chance we have. | 我们只有这一次机会 |
[35:22] | And we need to move quickly. | 我们得快速行动 |
[35:24] | Well, I guess morals only take you so far, huh? | 看来你也没有多高尚 |
[35:27] | Well, you already slept with her. | 你反正都跟她睡了 |
[35:29] | Might as well close the deal. | 还不如顺便把买卖做成 |
[35:30] | Once you throw out the line, catch the freakin’ fish. | 你都抛竿了 倒是钓鱼啊 |
[35:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:42] | Just a little annoyed. | 有点不高兴 |
[35:44] | I mean, I-I wouldn’t say that I’m in a rage. | 我不会说我在发怒 |
[35:52] | Katherine called? | 凯瑟琳打给你了 |
[35:53] | Oh, no, no. She didn’t call. | 不 不 她没打电话 |
[35:56] | She came and confronted me. | 她来当面质问我 |
[35:57] | I’m really sorry. I panicked. | 抱歉 我慌了 |
[35:59] | I knew you wouldn’t want her to meet Mateo, | 我知道你肯定不想让她见马特奥 |
[36:00] | but I didn’t want to drive her away. | 但我不想让她离开我 |
[36:02] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[36:02] | Can you even hear yourself? | 你听见自己在说什么了吗 |
[36:04] | You’re obviously using her. | 你显然在利用她 |
[36:06] | And she told me she’s in it for the long haul. | 她告诉我你们俩打算长期交往 |
[36:08] | – She’ll be fine. – What are you even doing? | -她会没事的 -你想做什么 |
[36:10] | I’m trying to get my life back, Jane! | 我在夺回我的人生 简 |
[36:11] | I need to get my life back. | 我要夺回我的人生 |
[36:13] | My money, my hotel. | 我的钱 酒店 |
[36:15] | That is not your life. | 那不是你的人生 |
[36:16] | You have these great kids. | 你有几个很棒的孩子 |
[36:18] | Mateo worships the ground that you walk on. | 马特奥崇拜你的一切 |
[36:21] | And if you continue to date somebody that you don’t even like, | 如果你继续和不喜欢的人交往 |
[36:24] | he will pick up on it. | 他也会学的 |
[36:25] | He picks up on everything. | 他什么都学 |
[36:28] | Take a step back. | 缓一缓 |
[36:30] | Look at the big picture– everything you do have. | 想想大局 你现在拥有的一切 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:43] | Abuela is taking me to get my cast off soon. | 外婆要带我去拆石膏 |
[36:45] | You still good to watch Mateo? | 你能照顾马特奥吧 |
[36:48] | I actually have a meeting. | 我有个会 |
[36:51] | I was thinking maybe… Adam could watch him? | 我在想…亚当或许能照顾他 |
[36:58] | Wow, she really did turn him around. | 她真的说服他了 |
[37:01] | The baby’s turned around. | 孩子倒置了 |
[37:03] | She’s sunny side up, and that’s why it hurts so much. | 她脸朝上 所以才那么疼 |
[37:06] | She needs water! Get her water! | 她需要水 拿水 |
[37:11] | I wish we could time warp this. | 真希望能快进 |
[37:13] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不到 |
[37:15] | I quit. | 我放弃 |
[37:15] | I want to go to the hospital. | 我要去医院 |
[37:17] | I need a freakin’ epidural! | 我要麻醉 |
[37:18] | No. No, you don’t. I believe in you. | 不 你不用 我相信你 |
[37:21] | Just push, Mush! | 用力 小软软 |
[37:28] | I didn’t mean literally. | 我没让你真去 |
[37:31] | You can do this, Darci! | 你可以的 德斯 |
[37:33] | You’ve got this! | 你可以 |
[37:34] | You wanted to be in control of the birth, | 你想要决定生育方式 |
[37:36] | then take control, damn it! | 那就控制好它 |
[37:38] | You said you wanted to feel the magic of a natural childbirth | 你说过要感受自然分娩的魔力 |
[37:41] | because you’ve been waiting for this for your whole life! | 因为你等这一刻已经等了一辈子 |
[37:44] | All… | 整整 |
[37:47] | …32 years! | 32年 |
[37:48] | So keep going. Push! Push! | 继续 用力 用力 |
[37:51] | Yes, Mushy! What he said. | 对 小软软 他说得对 |
[37:54] | Push! | 用力 |
[37:55] | Push! | 用力 |
[38:05] | We did it! We did it. | 我们做到了 我们做到了 |
[38:17] | You know, you guys could have worn swimsuits. | 你们本可以穿上泳衣的 |
[38:21] | Darci had a baby. | 德斯生完了 |
[38:22] | I have a little sister! | 我有小妹妹了 |
[38:26] | Yay! | 棒 |
[38:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:30] | Mateo and I came up with a little special celebration | 马特奥和我为你拆石膏 |
[38:32] | for you getting your cast off, | 准备了一个小小庆祝仪式 |
[38:34] | but I guess it’s a double celebration now. | 我想现在是为两件事庆祝了 |
[38:36] | You want to go show her? | 你想给她看一下吗 |
[38:38] | We made our own moves up. | 我们准备了个舞蹈 |
[39:13] | Okay, it’s a really long song, so, | 这个歌真的很长 |
[39:15] | let’s time warp through this “Time Warp.” | 我们快进吧 |
[39:20] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[39:24] | Oh, yeah, of course, buddy. | 当然了 哥们 |
[39:26] | Let’s sit on the porch swing. | 我们去门廊的秋千吧 |
[39:27] | That’s where Mommy has all her big talks. | 妈妈所有大事都是去那谈的 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:35] | All right, what’s on your mind, Mateo? | 你想说什么 马特奥 |
[39:36] | Well, just about my mommy. | 关于我妈妈的 |
[39:39] | After Michael died, | 迈克尔死后 |
[39:40] | she cried for a really long time. | 她难过了很久 |
[39:44] | You know about Michael? | 你知道迈克尔吗 |
[39:47] | Well, sometimes she still cries. | 有时候她还是会哭 |
[39:49] | So don’t hurt her feelings and don’t die, okay? | 所有不要让她伤心 不要死 好吗 |
[39:54] | Yeah, you got it, buddy. | 没问题 哥们 |
[39:56] | This is the perfect child. | 你真棒 |
[40:02] | Have you ever seen such perfect toes? | 你见过这么完美的脚趾吗 |
[40:05] | Who knew toes could be so adorable? | 谁能想到脚趾会这么可爱 |
[40:08] | Thank you for telling me to get in the tub. | 谢谢你让我进浴盆 |
[40:11] | I really needed that push. | 我非常需要鼓励 |
[40:15] | This is one lucky baby. | 她是很幸运的宝宝 |
[40:17] | She doesn’t know it yet, | 她还不知道 |
[40:19] | but she has the best father in the world. | 但她有世界最棒的父亲 |
[40:32] | I can’t believe I have a sister. | 不敢相信我有妹妹了 |
[40:36] | We can see her tomorrow. | 我们明天就能见到她了 |
[40:38] | Oh, and I heard from the publisher. | 出版商联系我了 |
[40:40] | They approved your cover. How cool is that? | 他们同意用你画的封面 多棒啊 |
[40:42] | – So cool. – Right? | -很棒 -对吧 |
[40:53] | Jane? | 简 |
[40:54] | Hmm, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:57] | I’m panicking. | 我慌了 |
[41:01] | I wasn’t expecting this. | 我很意外 |
[41:04] | Well, I wanted to make sure it was clear where I stand. | 我希望能把我的事先讲清楚 |
[41:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:16] | My name’s Carl. | 我是卡尔 |
[41:17] | Rose sent me to help you get the money quicker. | 萝丝让我来帮你快点拿到钱 |
[41:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:26] | What did she say? What-what should we do? | 她说什么 我们该做什么 |
[41:28] | We need to collect the insurance on this hotel. | 我们可以领酒店的保险费 |
[41:31] | How? | 怎么领 |
[41:32] | We’re gonna burn this place to the ground. | 把它烧了 |
[41:35] | Okay, now I’m panicking. | 现在我慌了 |