时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, friends, you’ll recall | 朋友们 你们还记得吧 |
[00:01] | Jane was dating Adam, whose life was… | 简正和亚当约会 亚当的生活 |
[00:04] | slightly different from hers. | 和她的不太一样 |
[00:05] | But it was going great. | 但进展还是很顺利的 |
[00:07] | He even bonded with Jane’s son, Mateo. | 他和简的儿子马特奥也很处得来 |
[00:09] | Don’t hurt her feelings and don’t die, okay? | 别伤害她 不要死去 好吗 |
[00:12] | – Unfortunately… – I’m panicking. | -不幸的是 -我恐慌了 |
[00:14] | Speaking of panicking, | 说到恐慌 |
[00:15] | Rafael was so desperate | 拉斐尔拼命 |
[00:17] | to get his hotel back from his sister, Luisa, | 想从他姐姐路易莎手里夺回酒店 |
[00:19] | that he made a secret deal with hotel financier | 所以他和酒店投资家 |
[00:21] | Katherine Cortez. | 凯瑟琳·科特斯做了个秘密交易 |
[00:22] | And Katherine was super into him, | 凯瑟琳超级喜欢他 |
[00:25] | and he was, well, trying to convince her | 他呢 尽力说服她 |
[00:27] | he was on the same page. | 他也是如此 |
[00:28] | So Rafael made a big move. | 所以拉斐尔做了一个重要举措 |
[00:31] | But little did he know Luisa had plans of her own… | 但他不知道路易莎也有自己的计划 |
[00:34] | My name is Carl. | 我叫卡尔 |
[00:35] | Rose sent me to help you get the money quicker. | 萝丝派我来帮你快点拿到钱 |
[00:37] | Thanks to this creep. | 由于这个讨厌的家伙 |
[00:39] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 就和电视剧似的 |
[00:41] | Well, imagine this. | 想象下 |
[00:43] | Jane’s father recently got back together with her mother. | 简的爸爸最近又和她妈复合了 |
[00:46] | Only complication: his ex, Darci, | 唯一复杂的是 他的前任 德斯 |
[00:48] | just gave birth to their daughter. | 刚生了他俩的女儿 |
[00:50] | Oh, and she also fell in love with his archrival, Esteban. | 她还和他的死对头埃斯特班相爱了 |
[00:53] | I know, crazy, right? | 我知道 超级离谱 |
[00:55] | So let’s see what happens next. | 接下来让我们拭目以待 |
[00:58] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 28 years, | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦28岁 |
[01:02] | two months, and 12 days old, | 零两个月 12天大的时候 |
[01:05] | she met her baby sister for the first time. | 她第一次见到自己的小妹妹 |
[01:09] | But it wasn’t until five days later | 但直到5天后 |
[01:12] | that they had their very first photo shoot. | 他们第一次一起照了照片 |
[01:15] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[01:16] | Love it so much. | 好喜欢 |
[01:17] | Jane, your sister found her light. | 简 你妹妹找到光了 |
[01:19] | I need you to find yours. | 我需要你也找到 |
[01:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:22] | Okay, not, let me see you smile. | 好 不 让我看到你的笑容 |
[01:24] | More. More. | 再笑 再笑 |
[01:26] | With your eyes. | 眼睛也要笑 |
[01:27] | As I taught Tyra Banks, you have to smize. | 就像我教泰拉·班克斯那样 用眼睛微笑 |
[01:31] | Got it. Perfect. | 很好 |
[01:32] | Great. So that’s a wrap? | 太好了 收工了吗 |
[01:34] | – Yes. – Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[01:36] | On that costume. | 这套衣服结束了 |
[01:40] | How many of these are we doing? | 总共有多少套 |
[01:42] | Oh, we’ll go as long as your sister has stamina. | 拍到你妹妹累了为止 |
[01:45] | Okay… | 好 |
[01:47] | time for eggs! | 该蛋壳装了 |
[01:48] | Can you curl up | 你能缩起来点 |
[01:49] | and make yourself a little smaller, Jane? | 让自己小一点 简 |
[01:52] | You just look so big next to her. | 你在她边上显得太大了 |
[01:55] | She’s 18 inches long. | 她只有18英寸长 |
[01:57] | Smaller. | 再小点 |
[02:02] | If you don’t believe you’re a bear, | 如果你不相信自己是个熊 |
[02:04] | I won’t believe you’re a bear. | 我也不会相信 |
[02:06] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:06] | Get in touch with your mama bear instincts. | 找找你母熊的本能 |
[02:11] | Good! All right, everybody out. | 很好 好了 都出去吧 |
[02:13] | – Closed set. – Why? | -封闭拍摄 -为啥 |
[02:15] | Oh, it’s time for your naked shot. | 接下来是裸拍 |
[02:17] | Your little bums side by side… | 你俩的小屁股挨着 |
[02:19] | Okay, photo shoot’s over. | 拍摄结束了 |
[02:35] | I don’t buy Jane as a bear, | 我觉得简一点都没有熊的感觉 |
[02:36] | but the baby’s killing it. | 但宝宝真是太可爱了 |
[02:38] | No posting, though. | 不过严禁发推 |
[02:39] | Oh, of course not. | 当然 |
[02:40] | There’s a complete press and social media blackout | 在我们自己拍摄 |
[02:42] | on the baby until we do our own photo shoot | 出生通告照片之前 |
[02:44] | for the birth announcement. | 不允许新闻媒体曝光 |
[02:45] | Fine, but we can’t send out an announcement | 很好 但名字没定 |
[02:47] | until we settle on a name. | 也不能发通告啊 |
[02:49] | And again, | 再次声明 |
[02:50] | it’s a hard pass on Rogeliana. | 罗格里安娜可通不过 |
[02:52] | Then what’s your pitch? | 那你的呢 |
[02:53] | Because Darcella is also out. | 因为德斯娜也不行 |
[02:55] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:56] | We both have to love it. | 咱们都得喜欢才行 |
[02:59] | Looks like things are actually pretty good | 看起来他俩 |
[03:01] | between the two of them. | 相处还不错 |
[03:02] | Actually, I had an idea. | 事实上 我有个主意 |
[03:05] | I mean, the three of them. | 我是说 他们仨 |
[03:07] | And it is a beautiful name. | 非常好听 |
[03:09] | I really love it. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[03:11] | Don’t let the fact that it came from me | 别因为是我提议的 |
[03:12] | stop you from embracing it, Rogelio. | 而拒绝它 罗格里奥 |
[03:14] | Just get it over with. | 赶紧说 |
[03:17] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[03:18] | Amada. Amada. | 阿玛达 阿玛达 |
[03:23] | I actually like that. | 我还蛮喜欢的 |
[03:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:26] | – So do we have a winner? – Hold up. | -所以就这么定了 -先别 |
[03:28] | I mean, would I buy a Lamborghini | 我会买兰博基尼 |
[03:29] | without driving it first? | 之前不试驾吗 |
[03:30] | You can’t afford a Lamborghini. | 你又买不起兰博基尼 |
[03:31] | The point is I have to take it out | 我的意思是 我得先试一下 |
[03:33] | for a spin first and see how it feels. | 看看听起来怎么样 |
[03:36] | I felt ridiculous, | 我觉得很可笑 |
[03:38] | but the pictures are actually cute. | 但照片还挺可爱的 |
[03:40] | I was thinking | 我想 |
[03:41] | I could text one to Adam. | 发给亚当一张 |
[03:44] | Like, with no context. | 没有内容 |
[03:45] | Like, me, “Hey,” | 就只一句 嗨 |
[03:47] | coming out of an egg. | 加上一张我从蛋壳里出来的照片 |
[03:49] | You really don’t think I should? | 你觉得不该发 |
[03:51] | I think you told me | 我觉得 你之前告诉我 |
[03:52] | not to let you reach out for a week. | 让你先冷静一周 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but isn’t four days enough? | 对 但四天还不够吗 |
[03:55] | You said to say no. | 你说了 要拒绝你 |
[03:57] | And I do think a week of space is good. | 我的确认为 一周的时间挺好 |
[04:00] | You guys moved so fast. | 你俩进展太快了 |
[04:01] | You have to take a beat | 你得花点时间 |
[04:02] | and think about where you’re heading. | 想想你俩的未来 |
[04:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:06] | I mean, I get why he panicked. | 我明白他恐慌的原因 |
[04:08] | Thinking of having a kid around | 想着有个孩子 |
[04:09] | is different than actually having a kid around. | 和真的有个孩子还是不一样的 |
[04:13] | I just like him so much, Ma. | 我只是真的很喜欢他 妈妈 |
[04:22] | Great. He’s just on a deadline. | 很好 马上就到截止期了 |
[04:23] | Can you tell Mateo that his ice cream’s ready, please? | 你能告诉马特奥他的冰淇淋好了吗 |
[04:26] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | She just started liking him. | 她刚开始喜欢他 |
[04:30] | If everything works for us, | 如果我俩顺利 |
[04:31] | I don’t want to go backwards. | 我不希望又倒回去 |
[04:33] | I want two scoops. | 我想要俩球 |
[04:35] | You know the rules. Only one. | 你知道规则的 只能一个 |
[04:36] | Daddy’s friend lets me have two. | 爸爸的朋友就让我吃俩 |
[04:40] | Which friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[04:42] | I think Kathord? | 应该叫卡斯罗德 |
[04:44] | “Kathord”? | 卡斯罗德 |
[04:45] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[04:49] | When did Mateo meet Katherine? | 马特奥什么时候见的凯瑟琳 |
[04:50] | Aka Kathord. | 也就是卡斯罗德 |
[04:52] | Last week. | 上周 |
[04:53] | I thought you were gonna end things with her. | 我以为你要和她分手 |
[04:54] | I never said that. You assumed. | 我可没说过 你自己假设的 |
[04:57] | Well, I certainly didn’t assume that she’d be meeting Mateo. | 我肯定没假设她会见马特奥 |
[05:00] | Well, he had just met Adam, so… | 他都见了亚当 所以 |
[05:03] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[05:04] | And you insisted on sitting down with him | 是你要坚持和他坐一会儿 |
[05:06] | to make sure that he was a good influence. | 确保他的影响是好的 |
[05:07] | Oh, you want to sit down with Katherine? | 你想和凯瑟琳坐一坐吗 |
[05:09] | Look, it was a casual thing. | 很随意的 |
[05:11] | And I get that you’re upset that it happened… | 我明白 发生这事你不高兴 |
[05:13] | It didn’t just happen. You decided to do it. | 这可不是碰巧的 你决定这么做 |
[05:16] | And then you decided not to tell me. | 然后还决定不告诉我 |
[05:18] | Because I knew you’d react like this. | 因为我就知道你会这样 |
[05:20] | And honestly, I thought it’d be easier | 老实说 我觉得求你原谅 |
[05:21] | to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. | 比请你允许要简单多了 |
[05:23] | Is that what you’re doing right now? | 你现在是在 |
[05:25] | Begging forgiveness? | 求我原谅吗 |
[05:27] | Yes, Jane, I am. | 是的 简 |
[05:29] | I am sorry I didn’t talk to you first. | 很抱歉我事先没和你说 |
[05:31] | Oh, stand up. | 站起来 |
[05:32] | You don’t have to get down on one knee. | 你不用单膝下跪 |
[05:35] | I was doing a lunge. | 我在做弓步 |
[05:37] | Oh. Look, | 听着 |
[05:38] | it was a quick meeting, okay? | 见面很短 |
[05:40] | It’s not like she’s suddenly gonna be a big part of his life. | 又不是她马上会成为他生命的一部分 |
[05:42] | Well, if that changes, will you tell me? | 如果成为了 你会告诉我吗 |
[05:44] | Yes. | 会 |
[05:46] | So, please let me know, | 请让我知道 |
[05:48] | because we’d love to have Kayla in dance class this semester, | 因为我们希望凯拉能上这学期的舞蹈课 |
[05:51] | but the session’s almost full. Thanks. | 但课程快满了 谢谢 |
[05:53] | Well, that’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[05:55] | Session’s almost full. | 你的课快满了 |
[05:56] | I thought you said enrollment was down. | 我以为你说报名减少了 |
[05:58] | It is. I just said that to pressure them. | 的确是 我这说是为了给他们压力 |
[06:00] | I keep losing students to Stage Sensations. | 我的学生都跑到”轰动舞台”了 |
[06:03] | * Stage Sensations * | 轰动舞台 |
[06:05] | * The next generation * | 下一代 |
[06:07] | * Of singing and dancing * | 轰动一时的 |
[06:09] | * And acting sensations. * | 歌手 舞者 和演员 |
[06:11] | Coming soon to a mall near you. | 马上就到你周边的商场 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry you’re stressed. | 很抱歉 你压力这么大 |
[06:16] | And so is Amada. | 阿玛达也是 |
[06:18] | Who’s Amada? | 谁是阿玛达 |
[06:19] | It’s a name we’re trying out. | 是我们正尝试的名字 |
[06:21] | Would you like to hold her before Darci picks her up? | 德斯接走她前你要不要抱抱她啊 |
[06:24] | I heard that holding a newborn for a few minutes | 我听说抱着新生儿几分钟 |
[06:27] | actually makes you more relaxed. | 就能让你放松下来 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I’m guessing | 我猜 |
[06:30] | he didn’t hear that from a stay-at-home parent. | 他不是从在家不上班的家长那听来的 |
[06:33] | Next time. | 下次 |
[06:34] | I’ve got, like, a million calls to make. | 我要打成千上万的电话 |
[06:37] | What are you staring at? | 你盯着什么看呢 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah. My customer’s hot. | 没错 我的顾客都超帅 |
[06:43] | I think your customer’s Jeffrey Mullins. | 我觉得你的顾客是杰弗里·马林斯 |
[06:46] | Let me see his receipt. | 让我看看他的收据 |
[06:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:51] | It is Jeffrey Mullins. | 真是杰弗里·马林斯 |
[06:53] | He is a huge New York literary agent. | 他可是纽约有名的作家代理人 |
[06:57] | So cute and rich. | 不仅帅还有钱 |
[06:59] | Book agent, not movie agent. | 作家代理人 不是电影的 |
[07:01] | Made that mistake once. | 之前就犯过这种错 |
[07:02] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:03] | This is kismet. I’ve been talking with my editor | 这就是命运 我一直和我的编辑说 |
[07:05] | about meeting with an agent before my book comes out, | 想在我的书出版前见个代理商 |
[07:07] | and here’s one of the biggest in the country, and… | 现在这位就是国内最有名的 |
[07:13] | Why is Petra air kissing Jeffrey Mullins right now? | 为啥佩特拉吻了杰弗里·马林斯 |
[07:21] | Petra, hey. | 佩特拉 |
[07:23] | You know Jeffrey Mullins? | 你认识杰弗里·马林斯吗 |
[07:24] | He has a house in Palm Beach. | 他在棕榈岛有套房子 |
[07:26] | We’ve been to about a million fund-raisers together. | 我跟他一起参加过好多场募捐会 |
[07:29] | He’s really into saving dolphins or sea monkeys or something. | 他真的很执着于拯救海豚海猿还是什么的 |
[07:32] | Honestly, it’s hard to focus on what he’s saying. | 说实话 很难集中精力听懂他在说什么 |
[07:34] | He’s so handsome. | 因为他太帅了 |
[07:34] | I would love to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[07:37] | Like, really love. | 非常想见的那种 |
[07:40] | Because he’s a book agent. | 因为他是书商 |
[07:42] | Oh, that’s right. | 对啊 |
[07:43] | – You’re a writer. – Yeah, right. | -你是作家 -对对 |
[07:45] | I’m a writer. So, can you introduce me to him? | 我是作家 所以你会把我介绍给他吗 |
[07:48] | I’ll do anything. | 我做什么都行 |
[07:49] | Sure. I’ll set up a meeting. | 当然了 我帮你 |
[07:52] | That was easy. | 很容易啊 |
[07:53] | – What? – I just expected a little more pushback. | -怎么了 -我以为你会拒绝呢 |
[07:57] | Yeah. Usually I’d try to get something. | 嗯 通常我会要点什么好处 |
[08:00] | Well, I guess since we’re both over Rafael, | 我猜既然我们都认识拉斐尔 |
[08:02] | there’s not much to fight about, right? | 也没有什么值得争吵的 对吧 |
[08:04] | No more drama. | 不再伪装 |
[08:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[08:07] | No more drama. | 不再伪装 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:11] | Is it just me, | 只有我 |
[08:12] | or does that seem like a bad omen? | 这像是坏兆头啊 |
[08:16] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:18] | Are those…? | 这是 |
[08:19] | Oh, my God. Termites. | 天呐 白蚁 |
[08:24] | I feel like they’re all over me. | 感觉它们都爬我身上了 |
[08:34] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[08:44] | – Where did you get this? – I can’t remember. | -你在哪弄到的这个 -我记不清了 |
[08:46] | – What do you mean, you can’t remember? – What’s going on? | -你记不清了是什么意思 -怎么了 |
[08:48] | Daddy, don’t worry. I didn’t tell her who it was from. | 爸爸 别担心 我没告诉她从哪来的 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry, Mateo. You’re too young for this. | 对不起 马特奥 你太小了不能玩这个 |
[08:58] | Mommy, that’s mine! | 妈妈这是我的 |
[08:59] | It was a gift from Kathord. | 卡斯罗德送我的礼物 |
[09:00] | Well,you shouldn’t have been given it. Give it back! | 你不应该要的 还回去 |
[09:02] | I want it back this very minute! | 我现在就想要 |
[09:04] | I’m going to give you some time to calm down, Mateo. | 给你点时间冷静下吧 |
[09:05] | Now! Now! | 现在 现在 |
[09:10] | Do you need some time to calm down? | 你需要冷静一下吗 |
[09:14] | She gave him an iPad, | 她送了他一个iPad |
[09:16] | and you told him to lie about it? | 然后你教他撒谎 |
[09:17] | I didn’t tell him to lie. | 我没教他撒谎 |
[09:19] | I just told him not to mention it. | 我就是让他别提这件事 |
[09:20] | Kind of like a joke. | 就像是讲笑话一样 |
[09:22] | Wait, you’re justifying this? | 等等 你在为他辩护么 |
[09:23] | I didn’t know she was gonna give it to him. | 我不知道她会送一个平板 |
[09:25] | But a lot of kids have them, | 但是孩子们都有 |
[09:26] | so it’s not that big of a deal. | 所以这也不是什么大事 |
[09:27] | Except we have a no screen rule. | 除了我们有”无电子设备”的规则 |
[09:29] | No. You have a no screen rule | 不 是你有这个规则 |
[09:30] | that I went along with, but you know what? | 我不介意 你知道么 |
[09:32] | I’ve changed my mind. I am fine with them. | 我改变主意了 我可以接受他们 |
[09:34] | Too bad. My house, my rules. | 那完了 我的家 我的规则 |
[09:35] | Then maybe I shouldn’t live here anymore. | 那也许我不应该住在这了 |
[09:37] | Great. You can leave right now. | 真棒 你现在就可以走了 |
[09:39] | Perfect. I’ll go stay with Katherine. | 完美 我去找凯瑟琳 |
[09:41] | Terrific. Maybe if you’re a good boy, | 没错 假如你是个听话的乖孩子 |
[09:43] | she’ll buy you an iPad. | 她也会给你买iPad |
[09:45] | Looks like Jane really got in touch | 看来简已经熟悉了 |
[09:46] | with her mama bear instincts. | 她熊妈妈的本能 |
[09:50] | As you all well know, in the animal kingdom, | 我们都知道 在动物世界中 |
[09:53] | it’s kill or be… | 不外乎杀戮与 |
[09:55] | Quiet. I’m thinking. | 安静 我在思考 |
[09:56] | About what? You did great. | 想什么 你做的挺好 |
[09:59] | You remember this creepy dude, right? | 你还记得这个怪异的哥们 对吧 |
[10:02] | Sent by Rose to help Luisa. | 萝丝派来帮助路易莎的人 |
[10:04] | Phase one complete. | 阶段一已完成 |
[10:05] | You released the termites. | 你放了白蚁 |
[10:07] | I thought his plan would be a little more sinister, honestly. | 老实说 我以为他的计划会更阴险呢 |
[10:10] | Now, all you have to do next is… | 现在 你需要做的下一件事情是 |
[10:13] | No one can see me. | 没人能看见我 |
[10:17] | Petra, what can I do for you? | 佩特拉 我能为你做什么 |
[10:20] | – Can I come in? – No, you can’t. | -我能进去吗 -不能 |
[10:22] | I’m in the middle of giving myself a… | 我正在给自己进行 |
[10:24] | a breast self-exam. | 胸部自测 |
[10:26] | Once a month. So important. | 一个月一次 比较重要 |
[10:28] | I’m gonna stay on you about that. | 我会再跟你细说的 |
[10:32] | Well, I just wanted to update you on the termite plan. | 好吧 我只是来告诉你白蚁事件的最新进展 |
[10:35] | The guests are being relocated to the Fairwick. | 客人们转移到了法维克那边 |
[10:37] | Hopefully, we can keep the kids club open. | 希望我们能一直开着儿童俱乐部 |
[10:39] | And as far as getting rid of the termites goes… | 至于清除白蚁 |
[10:41] | I called the exterminators. | 我会找人来杀虫的 |
[10:42] | We need to fumigate immediately. | 我们需要烟熏 |
[10:44] | They’re coming tomorrow. | 他们明天就来 |
[10:45] | Wow. Yeah. G-Great. | 哇 好 很好 |
[10:47] | Thank you for taking care of that. | 谢谢你处理这些事 |
[10:49] | I’ll let you get back to your… | 我还是让你快点回去 |
[10:53] | …exam. | 自测吧 |
[10:58] | Hey. I was wondering if we can talk for a minute? | 我在想我们能不能谈一谈 |
[11:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:02] | Should we take a walk? | 也许我们可以去散个步 |
[11:04] | Get some air, avoid some termites. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 躲避下白蚁 |
[11:05] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很不错 |
[11:07] | These two have really turned a corner. | 她俩可真是摆脱了困境 |
[11:09] | So, I am worried about Rafael. | 我有些担心拉斐尔 |
[11:11] | And mad, too, but mostly worried. | 也有点生气 但主要还是担心 |
[11:14] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | He’s just not acting like himself. | 他有点不像他自己 |
[11:17] | And, well… | 还有点 |
[11:18] | I think he’s going into one | 我觉得他有 |
[11:19] | of those self-destructive periods. | 自我毁灭时期的倾向 |
[11:21] | I mean, this Katherine woman is the worst. | 凯瑟琳心有城府 |
[11:24] | He can’t go into business with her long-term. | 他不能长期跟她做生意 |
[11:25] | But whenever we talk, | 但是无论我们说什么 |
[11:27] | we end up fighting, and I was thinking that maybe together, | 我们都会吵架 我也在想也许我俩一起 |
[11:30] | we can get through to him. | 也许能够说服他 |
[11:31] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[11:33] | – What? – In fact, not only would I not | -什么 -实际上 不仅仅是我 |
[11:34] | talk to him about Katherine, | 不想跟他提凯瑟琳 |
[11:35] | but I want you to stay out of it. Understood? | 我也想让你别参合进来 懂吗 |
[11:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:37] | This deal is on the verge of going through. | 协议马上就要签了 |
[11:40] | This is not about the hotel. | 不是酒店的事 |
[11:42] | Okay, how’s this? | 好吧 那这样如何 |
[11:43] | If you want me to set a lunch with Jeffrey Mullins, | 如果你想约到杰弗里·马林斯 |
[11:46] | you’ll leave Rafael alone. | 你就别管拉斐尔 |
[11:49] | So, basically, she just wants you to not say anything | 所以基本上她希望你在接下来的几天里 |
[11:51] | to Rafael for a couple of days | 别和拉斐尔说这事 |
[11:53] | until he signs this contract with Katherine? | 直到他和凯瑟琳签约 |
[11:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:56] | And Rafael wants you to stay out of it? | 拉斐尔不希望你参合进来 |
[11:58] | Right. Yes. | 是的 对 |
[11:59] | So… stay out of it. | 那就别管了 |
[12:01] | And go to the Jeffrey Mullins meeting, | 去见杰弗里·马林斯 |
[12:02] | and don’t feel bad about it. | 别觉得难过 |
[12:04] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[12:06] | Which is obviously what you want to do, | 这很明显是你想做的事情 |
[12:07] | because you came to me for advice instead of Abuela. | 因为你来找我出主意 而不是外婆 |
[12:09] | She might give you more of the morality crap. | 她可能会跟你大谈道德 |
[12:12] | Ah, yes. | 对哦 |
[12:14] | Alba, the wise old owl. | 阿尔芭 智慧的老猫头鹰 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[12:18] | That’s what I landed on for her photo shoot. | 这是我在她的照片上写的评语 |
[12:20] | Alba has such incredible wisdom to share, | 阿尔芭有着可以分享的无穷智慧 |
[12:23] | so she’s going to be an owl. | 所以她会成为猫头鹰 |
[12:24] | This is my inspiration… | 这是我的灵感 |
[12:28] | Wait, what happened to “Amada”? | 等等 阿玛达怎么了 |
[12:30] | Unfortunately, I had to move on. | 不幸的是 我需要继续前行 |
[12:32] | Ryan Gosling has a daughter named Amada, | 瑞恩·高斯林的女儿叫阿玛达 |
[12:34] | and I don’t want to make | 我不想 |
[12:35] | the notorious Gosling-De La Vega rivalry even worse. | 让我和高司令的仇越来越糟糕 |
[12:39] | I’m sure Ryan will appreciate that. | 我相信瑞恩会感谢你的 |
[12:41] | I know, yeah. | 我知道 |
[12:42] | And for you, Xo… I was thinking, | 还有你 希尔 我在想 |
[12:45] | “Unlikely-but-enduring animal friendships.” | 不可能但却持久的动物友谊 |
[12:48] | They might not be blood related, but they are deeply bonded. | 他们可能没有血缘关系 但是却情同手足 |
[12:54] | It is an homage | 这是对 |
[12:55] | to your stepdaughter-stepmother relationship. | 继女继母关系的致敬 |
[12:59] | Did any animals leap out at you? | 有什么动物吸引力你的眼光吗 |
[13:02] | Not really. You choose. | 还真没有 你选吧 |
[13:04] | Okay. Wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[13:06] | I’m putting up flyers for the dance studio. | 我要给舞蹈工作室发传单啦 |
[13:16] | Hey there, Crystal. | 克丽丝特尔 你好 |
[13:20] | Hey, Xiomara. | 你好 希尔玛拉 |
[13:21] | I heard you opened a dance studio. | 我听说你开了个舞蹈工作室 |
[13:22] | I heard you opened a vocal studio. | 我听说你开了个声乐工作室 |
[13:24] | Well, you can have this pole if you need it. | 如果你需要的话 这个广告位就给你了 |
[13:28] | My enrollment is off the charts. | 我的入学人数爆表了 |
[13:30] | Then why are you putting up flyers? | 那你还贴广告干什么 |
[13:31] | The longer the wait list, the more exclusive the club. | 名单越长 俱乐部越值钱 |
[13:34] | Word on the street says your numbers are down. | 邻间传言你的报名人数很少 |
[13:36] | Yeah, well… word on the street says… | 邻间传言 |
[13:38] | And then, friends, the strangest thing happened. | 然后朋友们 奇怪的事情发生了 |
[13:42] | That’s true. | 确实是正确的 |
[13:43] | – What? – You must be more successful, Crystal, | -什么 -你确实更成功 克丽丝特尔 |
[13:46] | because that place Stage Sensations is killing me. | 因为”轰动舞台”已经要逼疯我了 |
[13:48] | * Stage Sensations * | 轰动舞台 |
[13:50] | * The next genera… * | 下一代 |
[13:51] | God, I hate that freakin’ song. | 天啊 我烦死了这首歌 |
[13:54] | I’m going into business with Crystal! | 我要和克丽丝特尔一起做生意了 |
[13:56] | – Who’s Crystal? – From high school. | -克丽丝特尔是谁 -高中同学 |
[13:58] | Slutty Crystal? | 荡妇克丽丝特尔 |
[13:59] | – I don’t call her that anymore. – Since when? | -我不在那么叫她了 -从何时起 |
[14:01] | Since we decided to go into business together. | 从我们决定一起做生意开始 |
[14:03] | But you guys hate each other. | 但是你们还互相厌恶 |
[14:04] | We used to hate each other. | 我们过去曾经厌恶彼此 |
[14:06] | But we actually got to talking and instead of competing, | 我们实际上会合作而不是竞争 |
[14:09] | we’re going to combine forces. | 我们会齐心协力 |
[14:11] | Increase enrollment while reducing costs. | 增加学员 减少成本 |
[14:13] | You know, kill two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[14:15] | But what if the two birds peck each other to death? | 但是如果两只鸟把对方啄死了呢 |
[14:17] | Oh, stop. We’re over it. | 停 我们不会有矛盾的 |
[14:19] | And she actually has some really great ideas. | 她其实真的有一些非常好的想法 |
[14:22] | Turns out Slutty Crystal is really Entrepreneurial Crystal. | 结果 荡妇克丽丝特尔变成了企业家克丽丝特尔 |
[14:26] | Right. Oh. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不出 |
[15:27] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[15:28] | What if someone gets hurt? | 如果有人受伤怎么办 |
[15:30] | The hotel’s gonna be evacuated. | 酒店会疏散人群 |
[15:31] | That was the whole point of the termites. | 白蚁的重点就在这里 |
[15:33] | Ah, that makes more sense. | 这样更能解释得通 |
[15:35] | All you have to do is steal a piece of tubing from the fumigator. | 你只要把烟熏器的一截管子偷来 |
[15:39] | Then you’ll coat it in an accelerant, | 然后涂上助燃剂 |
[15:41] | you’ll wait till the hotel fills with fumes, | 等到酒店烟雾弥漫的时候 |
[15:43] | you light the tubing and you throw it in the hotel. | 把管子点燃 扔在酒店里 |
[15:45] | Oh, is that all? | 就这样而已吗 |
[15:47] | Now is not the time to look back. | 现在不是退缩的时候 |
[15:50] | You need the insurance money, right? | 你需要那笔保险金吧 |
[15:51] | That’s what you said. | 那是你说的 |
[15:54] | If I ever get caught, | 如果我被抓到 |
[15:56] | you need to deposit $100 million | 你需要把一千万美金 |
[15:58] | into my account here in the Caymans. | 存到我在开曼群岛的账户里 |
[16:00] | That’ll initiate my escape protocol. | 这样我的逃脱计划将会启动 |
[16:03] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 就这么办吧 |
[16:05] | Let’s burn the hotel down. | 把酒店烧了吧 |
[16:11] | Jane! | 简 |
[16:14] | Hi there, Katherine. | 你好啊 凯瑟琳 |
[16:15] | So, I heard you weren’t happy with the gift I gave Mateo. | 听说你不喜欢我送给马特奥的礼物 |
[16:17] | Remember, Jane, don’t interfere. | 记住 简 别插手 |
[16:20] | Think about Jeffrey Mullins, | 想想杰弗里·马林斯 |
[16:21] | noted book agent to minor stars. | 知名图书代理商与小明星相比较 |
[16:24] | It’s fine. I-I know you meant well. | 没事 我知道你是一番好意 |
[16:26] | I just really like to limit Mateo’s screen time. | 只是我真的想限制马特奥玩电子产品的时间 |
[16:29] | Well done. | 说得好 |
[16:29] | Okay, look, that’s not why I’m really here. | 我来找你不是因为这件事 |
[16:31] | Are you gonna be a problem for Rafael and me? | 你会给我和拉斐尔造成麻烦吗 |
[16:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:35] | Because it seems like you tend to overstep your bounds. | 因为你似乎想要逾越这条界限 |
[16:38] | So I just wanted to make sure you’re not going to get in the way, | 所以我只是想确保你不会妨碍我们俩 |
[16:41] | long-term. | 不止是短期内 |
[16:44] | No. | 不会 |
[16:45] | I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[16:47] | She’s the worst, Abuela, honestly. | 外婆 老实说 她是最差劲的人 |
[16:52] | Nothing. | 就是什么也没看上 |
[16:53] | He’s just using her to get his hotel back. | 他只是在利用她把酒店抢回来而已 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:57] | And it’s not going to end well, I can feel it. | 而且我有预感这事肯定不会有好结果的 |
[17:01] | I tried. But he told me to stay out of it. | 我说了 但是他叫我别插手 |
[17:04] | And Petra said if I don’t stay out of it, | 而且佩特拉说如果我插手 |
[17:05] | she’s not introducing me to this big literary agent. | 她就不给我介绍这位大名鼎鼎的著作代理人 |
[17:14] | 《雪花飘落》 最新言情小说 作者 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 2017年11月14日发售 | |
[17:21] | Which, for the record, is the advice Jane wanted. | 顺带说一句 这正是简想要的建议 |
[17:24] | Which is why she went to Abuela this time. | 所以这次她同意外婆的话 |
[17:27] | Every time we talk, we fight. | 每次我们一说话就吵架 |
[17:29] | So I was thinking that maybe I can write him a letter? | 所以我在想也许我可以给他写封信 |
[17:34] | Which is pretty much exactly what Jane knew she would say. | 简就知道外婆会这么说 |
[17:40] | That, too. | 还有这句 |
[17:43] | And so, write Jane did. | 所以简写了信 |
[17:49] | And trust me, friends, the letter was epic | 相信我 朋友们 这封信意义重大 |
[17:52] | and poignant and… | 深深打动人心 |
[17:54] | Mommy, I have a question. | 妈咪 我有个问题 |
[17:55] | Damn, Mateo! | 可恶 马特奥 |
[17:57] | Way to interrupt her flow. | 就这样打断了她的文思泉涌 |
[18:03] | Hi, Adam. | 亚当 你好啊 |
[18:04] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[18:05] | Adam, hi! It’s me, Mateo! | 亚当 是我啊 马特奥 |
[18:07] | Hey, buddy! | 小家伙 你好啊 |
[18:08] | You promised me you’d show me your comic books. | 你答应过我要给我看你的漫画书 |
[18:10] | Can I come over now and see them? | 我能现在过去看吗 |
[18:11] | Oh. Nope. | 不行 |
[18:12] | Can you– come here. | 你能不能… 过来 |
[18:15] | Oh, my gosh. Uh, hi, Adam. | 天呐 亚当 你好 |
[18:16] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[18:17] | Uh, Mateo snuck off with my phone. | 马特奥打开了我的手机 |
[18:19] | I don’t even know where he learned how to FaceTime. | 我都不是他是从哪学会视频通话的 |
[18:21] | Daddy’s friend Katherine showed me. | 爸爸的朋友凯瑟琳教我的 |
[18:24] | Geez, does this woman moonlight at the Genius Bar? | 天呐 这女人是在天才吧做兼职的吧 |
[18:26] | So can we go? | 我们能去吗 |
[18:28] | Uh, fine by me, | 我没问题 |
[18:29] | but it’s up to your mom. | 但要看你妈妈怎么决定 |
[18:31] | You don’t have to… | 你不必 |
[18:32] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:33] | Swing by for a quick visit. | 过来看一下就走 |
[18:34] | Yay! We’re coming! | 好棒 我们要过去了 |
[18:40] | This place is awesome. | 这地方真棒 |
[18:43] | – Ah, just be careful, no running. – Oops. | -小心点 别到处跑 -糟糕 |
[18:45] | Sorry, buddy, that is a first edition. | 抱歉 那可是第一版 |
[18:47] | Look at these action figures. | 看看这些人形公仔 |
[18:49] | Cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[18:52] | Thanks for having us over. | 谢谢你请我们来 |
[18:54] | I know it’s not a week yet. | 我知道还不到一周 |
[18:56] | One more day. | 还有一天 |
[18:57] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来 |
[19:00] | I’ve been, uh, been thinking about you a lot and missing you. | 我一直很想你 很想你 |
[19:02] | Yeah? Me, too. | 是吗 我也是 |
[19:04] | Look at me! I’m a superhero! | 你们看看我 我是超级英雄 |
[19:07] | – Okay, Mateo, be careful. – Pow! Zam! | -马特奥 小心点 -呼呀 砰砰 |
[19:08] | Okay. We’d better get going. | 好了 我们要走了 |
[19:09] | I don’t want to go! | 我不要走 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s time. | 到时间了 |
[19:12] | Adam invited me! He doesn’t want me to go! | 亚当请我来的 他不想我走 |
[19:15] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that. | 这点我就不敢肯定了 |
[19:17] | You can stay a little longer, if that would… | 你可以再待一会 如果那样… |
[19:19] | See? I’m not going! | 看到没 我不走 |
[19:20] | Yes, you are. Right now. | 走 现在就要走 |
[19:21] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[19:24] | Hey, you better listen to your mom, buddy. | 最好要听妈妈的话 |
[19:25] | Be quiet! I hate you! | 闭嘴 我讨厌你 |
[19:27] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[19:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:29] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[19:31] | How do you really feel about me? | 你到底对我是什么感觉 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么 |
[19:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:36] | Oh, I ran into Jane, | 我碰到了简 |
[19:37] | and she gave me the sense that | 她给我的感觉是 |
[19:39] | you don’t see us as a long-term thing. | 你不觉得我们能无法长久下去 |
[19:42] | – She said that? – No. | -她这么说吗 -没 |
[19:43] | But I could tell she was thinking it. | 但我看得出她是这么想的 |
[19:45] | Well, maybe she’s just jealous. | 也许她只是嫉妒 |
[19:47] | Ignore her. | 不要理她 |
[19:48] | I wish I could. | 但愿我能做得到 |
[19:50] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:52] | when you have money, | 在有钱的时候 |
[19:53] | it’s hard to tell if people want you | 很难看出人们想要的是我这个人 |
[19:55] | or they want your lifestyle. | 还是我的这种生活方式 |
[19:56] | I completely understand. | 我完全明白 |
[19:59] | I had a lot of money, remember? | 以前我也有很多钱 记得吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[20:02] | Still… | 还是那句话 |
[20:03] | I know this is a great deal. | 我只是这是笔很好的交易 |
[20:06] | But deal aside… | 但是除了交易之外 |
[20:08] | how do you feel about me? | 你对我是什么感觉 |
[20:11] | Because if you don’t have real feelings, | 因为如果你对我没有真正的感情 |
[20:13] | you can just tell me | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[20:14] | and we’ll go our separate ways. | 然后我们就分道扬镳 |
[20:16] | And in that moment, friends, | 在这一刻 朋友们 |
[20:17] | Rafael’s animal instincts kicked in. | 拉斐尔的动物本性出现了 |
[20:20] | He just needed to survive. | 他只是要生存下去 |
[20:22] | We are not going our separate ways. | 我们是不会分道扬镳的 |
[20:23] | Look, I didn’t want to say this so soon, but… | 我本来不想这么早说这句话 但是 |
[20:29] | I’m falling for you, Kitty. | 我爱上你了 凯蒂 |
[20:43] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[20:44] | I’m-I’m sorry again about earlier. | 之前的事我还想再说声抱歉 |
[20:46] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不不 没事 |
[20:48] | Look, I know we decided | 我知道我们决定 |
[20:49] | to think about things for a week, | 用一个星期的时间好好想想这些事 |
[20:51] | and it’s only day six, | 虽然现在才过了六天 |
[20:53] | but can we just bag this whole time apart thing? | 但我们能不能结束整个冷静期 |
[20:57] | – What? – Well, um… | -什么 -这么说吧 |
[20:58] | unless you’re over me. | 除非你对我没感觉了 |
[20:59] | No. I-I’m… | 不是 我 |
[21:01] | I’m just surprised, after what happened with Mateo. | 我只是很惊讶 而在马特奥大闹一场之后 |
[21:04] | It was cool, actually. | 其实没事 |
[21:06] | I realized I can put up with that, easy. | 我发现这些事我都可以容忍 很简单 |
[21:10] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[21:12] | I… I-I don’t want to be with somebody | 我不想和一个 |
[21:14] | that can just “Put up” with my son. | 只能容忍我儿子的人在一起 |
[21:17] | Well, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[21:18] | I meant that it’s worth it, for you. | 我是说那对你来说是值得的 |
[21:20] | I don’t want to feel like I’m being tested | 我不想觉得每次我们和马特奥在一起 |
[21:22] | every time we’re with Mateo. | 你都在测试我 |
[21:23] | No, it’s coming out wrong. You won’t. | 不 我说错了 我不会测试你的 |
[21:26] | I will. | 会的 |
[21:27] | – I misspoke. – I know. | -我说错话了 -我知道 |
[21:28] | But it’s still true. | 但这还是事实 |
[21:31] | Look, Adam, I-I think that we should… | 亚当 我想我们应该 |
[21:33] | One more day. | 还有一天 |
[21:35] | – What? – We said seven days, | -什么 -我们说好了七天 |
[21:38] | so you can’t break up with me today. | 所以你今天不能跟我分手 |
[21:40] | Just… think about it one more day, okay? | 再考虑一天 好吗 |
[21:45] | Please, Jane. | 求你 简 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 明天我们再谈 |
[21:57] | Who has the best husband in the world? | 谁拥有世界上最好的丈夫呢 |
[22:00] | You do! | 是你 |
[22:01] | Because the soundstage has been | 因为隔音摄影棚已经正式预订好 |
[22:02] | officially booked for your promo video shoot. | 用来拍摄你的宣传片了 |
[22:05] | Aw, Rogelio! | 罗格里奥 |
[22:07] | And I was able to scrounge up some tasteful, | 我本来可以收集一些雅致 |
[22:10] | yet very dazzling wardrobe options, | 又非常令人眼花缭乱的衣柜选项 |
[22:12] | so you and Crystal will have plenty to choose from. | 这样你和克丽丝特尔就会有很多选择 |
[22:15] | Thank you, Best Husband in the World. | 谢谢你 世界上最好的丈夫 |
[22:17] | And since you’ll be on set anyway, | 反正你也会来片场 |
[22:19] | would it be easier for you if I just schedule | 如果我把你的拍照时间 |
[22:21] | your photo session with the baby for right after? | 安排在那之后 这样应该会容易点吧 |
[22:24] | Uh, you know, I’d rather not. | 最好不要 |
[22:27] | It’s gonna be really hectic that day, | 那天一定会忙得不可开交 |
[22:29] | and my head’s gonna be totally in the game for the video shoot. | 我要专心致志地拍摄宣传片 |
[22:33] | I got to call Crystal. | 我要打电话给克丽丝特 |
[22:38] | You may not have picked up on it, | 你可能没发现 |
[22:42] | but your mother hates Delilah. | 你母亲讨厌黛利拉 |
[22:45] | Who’s Delilah? | 谁是黛利拉 |
[22:47] | The baby. | 孩子啊 |
[22:48] | Are you saying you don’t see her as a Delilah? | 你不把她看作是黛利拉[妖妇]吗 |
[22:50] | No. Uh, it’s cute. | 不 她很可爱 |
[22:53] | And Mom doesn’t hate her. | 而且妈妈不讨厌她 |
[22:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:56] | Because she hardly looks at her, | 她都不怎么看她 |
[22:57] | she doesn’t want to hold her, | 也不想抱她 |
[22:59] | and she clearly doesn’t want to do the photo shoot. | 也显然不想拍照 |
[23:01] | Dad, you have to remember that Mom didn’t really want | 爸爸 你得记住妈妈不太想要孩子的 |
[23:03] | a baby in her life, so it’s gonna take some time | 所以她需要一些时间 |
[23:05] | for her to warm up to… Delilah. | 来接受这件事 接受黛利拉 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:11] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[23:12] | Well, you don’t have much of a choice if Mom needs time. | 如果妈妈需要些时间 你没什么办法的 |
[23:14] | No, not that. | 不 不是这句 |
[23:15] | Delilah. I hate it. Don’t ever use it again. | 黛利拉 我讨厌这个名字 别再说了 |
[23:17] | Matelio, what do you think your aunt’s name should be? | 马特里奥 你觉得小姨应该叫什么呢 |
[23:19] | How about Pee Pee Pants? | 尿裤裤好不好 |
[23:22] | – Mateo. – Okay, Poo Poo Pants | -马特奥 -好吧 |
[23:23] | or Dirty Diaper. | 拉裤裤或者脏尿布 |
[23:24] | Mateo, where do bathroom words belong? | 马特奥 浴室的词应该出现在哪 |
[23:26] | In the bathroom. | 在浴室 |
[23:29] | Okay, Toilet Plunger or Diarrhea Poo. | 马桶栓栓或者腹泻便便 |
[23:32] | The kid’s a potty mouth thesaurus! | 小孩子的便便词汇表 |
[23:34] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[23:36] | We’ll find a name for you. | 我们会为你想个好名字的 |
[23:38] | So, they start out as babies, but they breed like crazy. | 它们开始还很小 之后就开始疯狂繁殖 |
[23:41] | They lay, like, 30,000 eggs per day. | 它们每天产大约30000颗卵 |
[23:43] | Uh, so how soon can you get this taken care of? | 那你多久能把这事处理好呢 |
[23:46] | Soon as the hotel’s evacuated. | 酒店一疏散就能弄好 |
[23:47] | Oh, well, everyone will be out by the end of the day. | 今天之前所有人都会撤离 |
[23:50] | And how long before it’s safe to open our doors again? | 我们还有多久才能安全地开门 |
[23:52] | Well, ideally, on a space this large, | 理想的情况下 根据大小 |
[23:54] | you want to allow yourself a 72-hour | 你最好预留出72小时曝气处理的时间 |
[23:56] | aeration process, but you’d probably get away with 48. | 但也许48小时就够了 |
[24:00] | But I-I was told that we could | 但我以为我们可以 |
[24:01] | leave the kids club open. Yeah. | 让儿童俱乐部开着的 |
[24:03] | That’s far enough away. | 可以 够远了 |
[24:05] | Which brings us to… | 这就说到了 |
[24:10] | Where’s Rafael? Is he running late? | 拉斐尔在哪 他迟到了吗 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. I’m not his keeper. | 我不知道 我又不是他的保姆 |
[24:13] | It’s Saturday brunch. We never miss brunch. | 这是周六的早午饭 我们不会错过这个的 |
[24:15] | That’s why I’m asking. | 所以我才问的 |
[24:16] | I’m sure he’ll be here. | 我确信他会来 |
[24:17] | You don’t have to worry. | 不必担心 |
[24:20] | Hands off, right? | 别管了 好吗 |
[24:24] | Come on, kids, let’s go eat! | 孩子们 去吃饭吧 |
[24:25] | Well, actually, my hands have been a little on. | 我还是管了一点的 |
[24:27] | – Excuse me? – You’ll find out soon enough, | -什么 -你马上就知道了 |
[24:28] | so I might as well tell you. | 我还是告诉你比较好 |
[24:30] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[24:31] | I wrote Rafael a letter, | 我给拉斐尔写了信 |
[24:33] | and I gave it to Krishna to give to him. | 我让克里希纳给他了 |
[24:35] | What? Wait, wha– I don’t understand. | 什么 我没明白 |
[24:36] | What kind of letter? | 什么信 |
[24:37] | You remember, Mommy. This one! | 你记得的 妈妈 就是这个啊 |
[24:41] | You stole my letter? | 你偷了我的信吗 |
[24:42] | No. | 没有 |
[24:44] | Stealing is wrong. | 偷东西是错的 |
[24:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:48] | Just like it’s wrong to say | 就好比说如果你答应了不去管某件事 |
[24:50] | you’re going to stay out of something | 却食言了 |
[24:50] | and then not keep your word. | 这也是错的 |
[24:52] | That’s lying. | 这叫说谎 |
[24:53] | Do we lie? | 我们应该说谎吗 |
[24:54] | – No. No. – Sometimes. | -不应该 -偶尔吧 |
[24:56] | Well, we also agree lying is wrong. | 我们也觉得说谎是错的 |
[24:58] | But there is a difference between lying | 但是说谎和改主意 |
[25:00] | and changing your mind. | 是两回事 |
[25:01] | And we think the most important thing is to put | 我们都觉得爸爸的幸福 |
[25:04] | Daddy’s well-being above his wallet. Right, Mateo? | 比钱更重要 马特奥 对不对呀 |
[25:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[25:09] | Then take care of his well-being after the papers are signed. | 那就签好了文件再让他幸福啊 |
[25:12] | So they’re not signed yet? | 所以他们还没签字 对吧 |
[25:17] | Just let it go, Jane. | 放轻松点 简 |
[25:20] | The key is to never let go. | 关键就是别放松 |
[25:23] | Really squeeze the thighs. | 真的去挤压你的腿部 |
[25:26] | Why are there stripper poles here? | 为什么这里有个脱衣舞杆子 |
[25:28] | This is supposed to be a promo | 这应该是一个 |
[25:29] | for a kids’ performing arts studio. | 儿童表演工作室的宣传片啊 |
[25:31] | They’re not stripper poles. | 这可不是什么脱衣舞杆子 |
[25:32] | That’s just what they’re called. | 人们就是这么叫这玩意的 |
[25:33] | Here, let me show you what I have | 我来展示下 |
[25:35] | for the video. | 我要在视频中表演的内容 |
[26:00] | You want to do that on camera? | 你打算在镜头前跳这个吗 |
[26:02] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[26:04] | I want the kids to do it! | 我想要小朋友们跳这个 |
[26:06] | They’re children! | 他们还是孩子啊 |
[26:12] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:14] | Jane, could you put your phone down? | 简 能把手机放下吗 |
[26:15] | We’re trying to teach the kids it’s rude to be on your phone. | 我们在教小朋友们吃饭玩手机是不礼貌的 |
[26:17] | I found him! | 我找到了 |
[26:19] | I can tell those ears anywhere. And that tight shirt. | 我认得出这双耳朵 还有紧身T恤 |
[26:21] | And I know exactly where the Shangri La is docked. | 我知道香格里拉停在哪 |
[26:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[26:24] | I’m giving him my letter. | 我要把信给他 |
[26:25] | He hasn’t signed the deal yet. | 他还没签文件呢 |
[26:27] | No, you can’t. | 你不能这样做 |
[26:28] | – You can’t. – Mateo, stay with tia Petra. | -不可以 -马特奥 待在佩特拉身边哦 |
[26:32] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不可以 |
[26:33] | Rachel, watch the kids! | 瑞秋 看好孩子们 |
[26:45] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:47] | A letter won’t change his mind. | 一封信不能扭转他的心意 |
[26:48] | Then why are you trying to get it? | 那你还那么在意干嘛 |
[26:54] | No! | 不行 |
[26:57] | No! | 不 |
[27:04] | No! | 不 |
[27:10] | No! | 不 |
[27:19] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[27:20] | Just let it go, Jane! | 放弃吧 简 |
[27:22] | – Give it to me! – It’s okay! | -给我 -没事的 |
[27:24] | Mommies are just playing! | 妈妈们只是在做游戏 |
[27:25] | Let it go! | 放弃吧 |
[27:26] | No! | 不行 |
[27:29] | Got it! | 抢到了 |
[27:37] | Guess what? | 你想不到吧 |
[27:38] | I memorized it! | 我背下来了 |
[27:40] | No! | 不 |
[27:41] | Jane! | 简 |
[27:45] | Yeah, it’s a real jungle out there. | 这边可是真正的丛林 |
[27:47] | Jane! Jane! | 简 简 |
[27:53] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[27:54] | The kids can all be mountain lions and wolves, | 孩子们可以扮演狮子和狼 |
[27:56] | and this way, we can do some of the less explicit moves | 这样我们可以做一些你想做的 |
[27:59] | that you like to do. | 没那么夸张的动作 |
[28:00] | That’s not very sexy. | 那可不够性感 |
[28:01] | No, it isn’t sexy, | 当然不性感 |
[28:03] | because again, they’re kids. | 因为他们还是孩子 我再说一次 |
[28:06] | But we can green-screen the poles into trees, | 我们可以用绿幕把柱子换成树 |
[28:08] | and make a cool background forest. | 把背景换成丛林 |
[28:10] | I don’t know, Xo. | 我不知道 希尔 |
[28:11] | It feels so random. | 感觉有点无聊 |
[28:12] | Hi, there. | 你们好 |
[28:14] | Is everything all right? | 进展顺利吗 |
[28:16] | Can we take five? | 我们能休息一会吗 |
[28:17] | Fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna go vape. | 我去抽根烟 |
[28:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:23] | You hated Slutty Crystal since you were teenagers | 你从小就讨厌荡妇克里斯特尔 |
[28:25] | and clearly nothing’s changed. | 显然一切都还照旧啊 |
[28:27] | – It’s fine. – Why are you working with her? | -没事的 -你为什么还要和她合作 |
[28:29] | I don’t exactly have a lot of options. | 我没有别的选择 |
[28:30] | Then take some time and find a better one. | 那就花点时间找个更好的人选啊 |
[28:32] | – I can’t. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[28:34] | Because I need to get out of the house | 因为我要逃离那个家 |
[28:35] | so that I don’t get sucked into the baby vortex. | 不用陷进那个婴儿的世界里 |
[28:39] | So… | 所以 |
[28:41] | all this because you hate Fiona? | 所有这些都是因为你讨厌菲欧娜 |
[28:43] | What? | 什么 |
[28:45] | I don’t hate… Fiona. | 我不讨厌菲欧娜 |
[28:47] | I don’t think Fiona works. | 菲欧娜这名字也不行 |
[28:48] | Look, it’s the opposite, okay? | 事情不是那么回事 |
[28:50] | I love this baby, | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[28:52] | whatever she’s called? | 不管她叫什么名字 |
[28:55] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:57] | How could I not with those cute little chipmunk cheeks? | 我怎么能不喜欢她花栗鼠一样可爱的小脸蛋 |
[29:00] | But I know myself. | 但我了解自己 |
[29:02] | If I’m not careful, | 如果我不够注意 |
[29:03] | I’ll start to focus on her, and her needs, | 我就会非常关注她 她的需要 |
[29:06] | and mine won’t count as much. And… | 我自己又变得微不足道了 |
[29:10] | I’m scared of that happening. | 我害怕会发生这种事 |
[29:13] | You know, again. | 再一次 |
[29:14] | Then let me help you. | 我会帮你的啊 |
[29:16] | You don’t need Slutty Crystal, | 你不需要荡妇克里斯特尔 |
[29:18] | you have Slutty Rogelio. | 你有放浪的罗格里奥啊 |
[29:20] | I’m your partner. | 我是你的爱人啊 |
[29:21] | And you have my word that if the baby starts to become the focus, | 我保证如果你的生活变得以孩子为中心了 |
[29:23] | I will push you out the door myself. | 我会亲自让你出门去的 |
[29:27] | Are we gonna rehearse this thing or not? | 我们还排练吗 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry, Crystal. | 很抱歉 克里斯特尔 |
[29:35] | I just think we have different visions for the studio. | 我觉得我们对工作的理解不同 |
[29:38] | I don’t think our partnership’s gonna work out. | 我不认为我们会合作愉快的 |
[29:42] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:43] | Everyone told me not to go into business with Skanky Xo. | 难怪所有人都告诉我别和讨厌鬼希尔合作 |
[29:47] | Skanky Xo?! | 讨厌鬼希尔 |
[29:52] | Should we work on the video for your dance school? | 我们要不要继续研究舞蹈学校的宣传视频呢 |
[29:55] | Drum up some business? | 招徕一些生意 |
[29:58] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[30:00] | Okay, you’re fierce. | 你很凶 |
[30:02] | You’re protecting your chipmunk! | 你要保护你的小花栗鼠 |
[30:04] | Now there’s a predator approaching! | 有猛兽来了 |
[30:06] | Guard her! | 保护她 |
[30:07] | But happy guarding. | 但是开心一点 |
[30:10] | And smize. | 眼睛里带着微笑 |
[30:13] | Ah, the classic bond between a she-wolf and her chipmunk. | 典型的一只母狼和她的小花栗鼠 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I don’t know what to say about these two animals. | 但是这两只 我就不知道该如何形容了 |
[30:19] | Jane, if you blow this deal, I will text Jeffrey | 简 如果你搞砸了这桩生意 |
[30:21] | and tell him never to meet with you ever. | 我就给杰弗里发短信 让他永远别见你了 |
[30:23] | What the hell are you two doing here?! | 你们两个在这干嘛 |
[30:24] | – Nothing. We were just leaving. – We’re here | -我们没事 马上就走 -我们来这 |
[30:25] | because I’m scared for you, Rafael. | 是因为我担心你 拉斐尔 |
[30:26] | You’re not a user, but right now, you’re using Katherine, | 你不会利用别人 但现在你在利用凯瑟琳 |
[30:28] | and the last time you did something like this– | 上次你去做了明知是错的事 |
[30:30] | something you knew was wrong– you ended up in prison. | 结果进了监狱 |
[30:32] | And I don’t want anything like that to happen again because | 我不希望再发生那样的事 |
[30:35] | I love you, and I know who you are. | 因为我爱你 因为我知道你是什么样的人 |
[30:37] | You are a good, smart, decent person | 你善良 聪明 正直 |
[30:39] | and a role model for your children. | 是孩子们的榜样 |
[30:41] | For the last time, I am doing this for my family! | 最后说一次 我这么做是为了家人 |
[30:44] | So, you need to go back down | 所以你得回到儿童俱乐部那边 |
[30:45] | to the kids club before you blow my whole deal! | 在你毁了我的全盘计划之前 |
[30:49] | Leave! | 走 |
[30:50] | Now! | 快走 |
[31:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么呀 |
[31:08] | Open it! ? | 打开它吧 |
[31:15] | Cool! | 太酷了吧 |
[31:41] | No. | 没有 |
[31:43] | But I said everything I wanted to say, | 不过我把想说的都说出来了 |
[31:45] | and it was awful. | 结果非常糟糕 |
[31:48] | He exploded. | 他整个人暴怒 |
[31:50] | He is just convinced | 有人把他劝服了 |
[31:52] | he’s doing this big, heroic thing for his family. | 他认为自己在为家庭践行伟大的英雄行为 |
[31:57] | Bueno. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[32:11] | About Adam. | 关于亚当的事情 |
[32:12] | I had this… fantasy. | 我确实有一些不切实际的幻想 |
[32:15] | I guess, about him just sliding right in. | 可能因为他出现的时机特别恰到好处吧 |
[32:18] | You know? Coming over for family dinners and… | 来咱们家吃晚饭之后 |
[32:24] | He panicked. | 然后他就慌了 |
[32:25] | Because of Mateo. | 因为马特奥 |
[32:28] | And he said he wanted a week to think about things, | 他说他需要一周的时间好好考虑一下 |
[32:32] | and now it’s been seven days and… | 今天是第七天 |
[32:36] | No, actually. Now he suddenly says he’s ready. | 恰恰相反 他突然跟我说他准备好了 |
[32:40] | But I can’t do that to Mateo. | 但我不能这样对马特奥 |
[32:42] | I want to be with someone | 我将来的另一半 |
[32:43] | who sees him as a blessing, not a burden. | 必须把我儿子看作上天的恩赐 而非累赘 |
[32:46] | Bueno. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | What? | 什么 |
[33:00] | Did you just call Adam mature? | 你刚刚是不是说亚当成熟稳重了 |
[33:09] | I just don’t want Mateo to get hurt. | 我只是不想让马特奥受到伤害 |
[33:30] | When he said he was panicking, | 当他说出自己慌了神的时候 |
[33:31] | I felt exactly the same, you know? | 那种感觉又回来了 你知道吗 |
[33:34] | Like when I was 19 | 和我十九岁那年闹着结婚 |
[33:35] | and he left. | 他不辞而别的感觉如出一辙 |
[33:39] | And part of me feels like | 我心里一直有个声音在说 |
[33:41] | you’re going to break my heart again. | 你会再次伤透我的心 |
[33:43] | And that’s the truth. | 这才是真话 |
[33:45] | And I’m a little scared. | 然后我就有点害怕 |
[33:48] | Yeah, me, too. Real scared of all this. | 我也是 对发生的一切都感到十分恐惧 |
[33:51] | That’s why I needed a minute. | 所以我需要时间冷静一下 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I get that. | 我知道了 |
[33:57] | But I am all in, Jane. | 但我准备全身心投入了 简 |
[34:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:22] | You ready to go to dinner? | 准备好吃晚餐了吗 |
[34:27] | So, what does everyone think the baby’s name should be? | 大家觉得该给我孩子取什么名 |
[34:31] | – Oh, Dad, no. -You’ve hated every name | -别这样 爸 -没一个你看得上的名字 |
[34:32] | – Not again, please. – You’ve tried. We’re over it. | -别再折磨我们了 -你尽力了 翻篇吧 |
[34:33] | What do you think, wise old owl? | 你这么看 智慧的老猫头鹰 |
[34:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:38] | Exactly. | 就这样 |
[34:39] | You’re already in character for your photo shoot. | 你已经进入拍照的角色了 |
[34:42] | Oh, trust me. | 别怀疑 |
[34:43] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们绝对不想错过这一幕的 |
[35:00] | See? | 你看吧 |
[35:01] | Are you the wise old owl or what? | 智慧的老猫头鹰简直非你莫属 |
[35:05] | Perdón. Wise owl. | 抱歉 智慧的猫头鹰 |
[35:08] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[35:11] | You know, I can kind of see it now. | 各位 我基本上看出来了 |
[35:13] | What a hoot. | 真是足够智慧 |
[35:15] | All right, I will agree to Amada for the first name | 如果你把孩子的中间名命名权给我 |
[35:17] | if I can choose the middle name. | 我就同意给孩子取阿玛达这个名字 |
[35:19] | Something meaningful. | 我会选个有意义的中间名 |
[35:20] | I thought you didn’t like Amada | 我还以为你因为跟瑞恩·高斯林的宿仇 |
[35:21] | because of the whole Ryan Gosling feud thing. | 压根不喜欢阿玛达这个名字 |
[35:24] | I’ve tried a million different names; nothing stuck, | 我找过成百上千个名字 没一个合我意的 |
[35:27] | so I will handle The Gos | 我会强压自己对高斯林 |
[35:28] | and stomach the wrath of another ruthless Canadian. | 和另外一个冷酷的加拿大人的怒火 |
[35:31] | For the baby. | 都是为了咱娃 |
[35:32] | Actually, I don’t even really like Amada anymore. | 说老实话 我不太喜欢阿玛达这个名字了 |
[35:35] | This is getting ridiculous. Our baby needs a name. | 越来越搞笑了 咱娃需要一个名字 |
[35:37] | I know! | 我知道 |
[35:42] | Come on, baby. | 来吧小宝贝 |
[35:44] | Speak to us. | 跟爸妈说说话 |
[35:45] | – What’s your name, baby? – Tell me, baby. | -你叫什么 宝贝 -告诉我吧 |
[35:47] | Talk to me, baby. | 跟我说说话 宝贝 |
[35:51] | Is it me, or does Baby kind of work? | 贝贝这个名字也挺好的 你觉得呢 |
[35:55] | Baby. | 贝贝 |
[35:56] | It’s perfect. | 太悦耳了 |
[36:00] | Hi, Baby. | 你好 贝贝 |
[36:01] | Hello, beautiful Baby. | 你好呀 漂亮的贝贝 |
[36:06] | So, what’s that middle name you had in mind? | 你想给孩子取什么中间名 |
[36:10] | Darci and I would like to introduce you all | 我和德斯要把家中新成员 |
[36:12] | to the newest member of our familia. | 正式介绍给大家 |
[36:17] | Baby Michaelina | 贝贝·迈克丽娜 |
[36:19] | De La Vega-Factor. | 德拉维加-法克特 |
[36:21] | Michaelina? After Michael? | 迈克丽娜 是为了纪念迈克尔吗 |
[36:24] | Well, he was my best friend, so… | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[36:30] | Can I hold her? | 我能抱抱她吗 |
[36:40] | Hi, Michaelina. | 你好 迈克丽娜 |
[36:41] | Baby Michaelina. | 贝贝·迈克丽娜 |
[36:43] | Yes, yes, you are a baby, Michaelina. | 是的 你是个小宝贝 迈克丽娜 |
[36:45] | No, it’s Baby. | 不 她的名字叫贝贝 |
[36:47] | – Who? – First name, Baby. | -谁 -贝贝是她的大名 |
[36:48] | Middle name, Michaelina. | 迈克丽娜是中间名 |
[36:50] | Baby Michaelina. | 贝贝·迈克丽娜 |
[36:55] | – Should we show them? – Yes. | -我们要给他们看吗 -好呀 |
[36:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[37:10] | My baby sister, Baby. | 我的小妹妹贝贝 |
[37:20] | I’m putting my stuff in storage | 我把我的东西都打包好 |
[37:22] | so you can have your house back. | 这样你们的房子就能恢复原样了 |
[37:25] | And thank you for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你们这段时间收留我 |
[37:31] | Well, as soon as I have this hotel deal in hand, | 等我夺回酒店 |
[37:34] | I am getting you a trainer and a gym membership. | 我就给你办健身房会员 再给你找个教练 |
[37:41] | Right. Forgot. | 好吧 我忘了 |
[37:43] | The Villanuevas don’t believe in money. | 维兰纽瓦家视金钱如粪土 |
[37:52] | Not Jane. | 简就不在乎 |
[37:53] | She’s constantly telling me not to. | 她经常告诉我不要太在乎钱 |
[37:56] | But what she doesn’t understand | 但她不明白的是 |
[37:57] | is that it’s different to have it and lose it. | 拥有和失去是有区别的 |
[38:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:45] | And speaking of losing something big… | 说到失去十分重要的东西 |
[38:48] | 危险 非请勿入 | |
[38:49] | Okay, you ready to light the tube? | 你准备好点燃管子了吗 |
[38:51] | What is beautiful doctor doing? | 漂亮医生在干什么 |
[38:56] | Carl, this is Anezka. | 卡尔 这是阿妮丝卡 |
[38:59] | Anezka… this is my friend Carl. | 阿妮丝卡 这是我朋友卡尔 |
[39:03] | Uh, nice to meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:05] | We met in college. | 我们是大学同学 |
[39:06] | I wanted to show him my hotel. | 我要带他看看我的酒店 |
[39:08] | And he’s also a fumigator, so I wanted to get his opinion. | 他是个烟熏消毒从业者 我想听听他的意见 |
[39:12] | And have a cigarette. | 顺便抽根烟 |
[39:14] | I know I shouldn’t smoke. | 我知道自己不该抽烟 |
[39:16] | But I’m trying not to drink. | 但是我在努力戒酒呀 |
[39:18] | Anyway… Carl and I, we have to go. Bye. | 所以 我和卡尔先闪人了 回见 |
[39:21] | Mother… | 妈妈 |
[39:23] | I think I just caught Dr. Luisa trying to burn down hotel. | 我大概刚好撞见路易莎医生企图焚毁酒店 |
[39:27] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | But that’s not even craziest part. | 但这还不是最不可思议的部分 |
[39:29] | Dr. Luisa introduced me to her friend Carl, | 路易莎医生把我介绍给她的朋友卡尔 |
[39:32] | but there was no one there. | 其实她旁边空无一人 |
[39:35] | She just be talking to the air. | 只是对着空气说话 |
[39:39] | There is old saying in Czech: | 捷克有句老话 |
[39:41] | “If you talk to someone who is not there, | 和根本不在场的人说话 |
[39:44] | you are going crazy.” | 这人准是要疯 |
[39:47] | Speaking of talking to someone who’s not all there… | 说到和不在场的人讲话 |
[39:50] | You know, emotionally. | 情感上的 你们懂的 |
[39:52] | All you have to do | 你只需要 |
[39:53] | is file the paperwork with the lawyers, | 和律师们签署一些文件 |
[39:54] | and that’s it. | 就万事大吉了 |
[39:56] | The Marbella’s ours. | 玛贝拉就是我们的了 |
[39:58] | And I want to take you on a trip to Greece to celebrate. | 我想带你去希腊旅行庆祝一番 |
[40:01] | We can make it a family trip. | 我们可以把这个当做一次家庭旅行 |
[40:03] | All the kids– with the nannies, of course. | 带上孩子们 当然还有保姆们 |
[40:05] | – Katherine, that’s… – Family dinners. | -凯瑟琳 这 -家庭晚餐 |
[40:06] | Private desserts. | 私家甜品 |
[40:08] | All you have to do is say yes. | 你只需同意就好 剩下的我来安排 |
[40:16] | Now, was that a real owl | 这是一只真正的猫头鹰 |
[40:17] | or a Carl kind of owl? | 抑或是卡尔其实是只猫头鹰 |
[40:20] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:22] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[40:23] | with Alba’s words ringing in his ears, | 耳畔响起阿尔芭的谆谆教诲 |
[40:26] | Rafael said… | 拉斐尔说 |
[40:27] | I think we should talk, Katherine. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 凯瑟琳 |
[40:29] | About where we’re going… | 谈谈我们要去哪里 |
[40:31] | or not going. | 或者不去哪里 |
[40:33] | What? | 什么 |
[40:34] | I just want to step back. | 我想退后一步 |
[40:39] | – I thought you said you were falling for me. – I know. | -我记得你说过爱我 -我知道 |
[40:43] | And, honestly, I kind of panicked. | 老实说 我乱了阵脚 |
[40:45] | You were so upset about Jane, | 你对简那么不满意 |
[40:46] | and I was anxious about the deal, | 我对酒店的交易特别焦虑 |
[40:48] | and I liked you, of course. | 当然 我挺喜欢你的 |
[40:51] | But, look, I don’t want to be one of those people | 你说过有人曾让你感到自己被利用了 |
[40:52] | you were talking about who just make you feel used. | 我不想成为其中一员 |
[40:56] | I want to be honest with you | 我想和你坦诚相待 |
[40:57] | so that you go into this with both eyes open. | 所以你睁大双眼好好看清楚 |
[41:00] | I know | 我知道 |
[41:01] | that you think this deal is great for you financially, | 这笔生意对你的经济状况将大有裨益 |
[41:05] | so I hope, on a business level, | 所以我希望从业务层面上来说 |
[41:08] | that we can still work together. | 大家还能共事 |
[41:13] | Thank you for your honesty, Rafael. | 谢谢你的坦诚 拉斐尔 |
[41:18] | I’ll need to think about it. | 我需要考虑一下 |
[41:20] | Of course. | 请便 |
[41:37] | Oh, dear. | 糟糕 |
[41:38] | Looks like that kitty had claws. | 看来猫急了也会挠人 |