时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Welcome back, friends. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:01] | When we left our Jane, | 还记得 |
[00:02] | she’d rekindled things with her first love, Adam. | 简和初恋亚当复合了 |
[00:05] | I am all in, Jane. | 我要全心投入 简 |
[00:07] | So, yeah. They were pretty smitten. | 没错 他们很亲密 |
[00:09] | And speaking of smitten, | 说到亲密 |
[00:10] | Jane’s father Rogelio had finally married her mother Xiomara. | 简爸罗格里奥和希尔玛拉结婚了 |
[00:13] | Only complication, | 问题是 |
[00:16] | he had a baby with Darci. | 他和德斯生了个孩子 |
[00:17] | And they named her… | 还取名叫 |
[00:18] | Well, I’ll let him explain. | 让他自己解释吧 |
[00:20] | First name, Baby. | 名叫”宝贝” |
[00:21] | My baby sister, Baby. | 我的宝贝妹妹 宝贝 |
[00:23] | Yeah. And complicating that… | 更复杂的是 |
[00:26] | …Darci started dating his rival Esteban. | 德斯和他的老对头埃斯特班好上了 |
[00:28] | I know. Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 没错 简直狗血是不是 |
[00:30] | Which makes sense, | 不过也说得通 |
[00:31] | because Rogelio was a huge telenovela star. | 因为罗格里奥是狗血剧巨星 |
[00:34] | Though right now, he was playing someone very tiny, | 尽管现在他的角色很小 |
[00:36] | who was swallowed by his love interest, | 还被情人吃掉了 |
[00:37] | and was currently stuck inside her body. | 现在正在她身体里 |
[00:39] | Just go with it, okay? | 接受吧 |
[00:41] | And speaking of star-crossed lovers, | 说到命途多舛的恋爱 |
[00:43] | Jane and Rafael were currently estranged. | 简和拉斐尔目前疏远了 |
[00:45] | See, he’d lost all his money, and so he was scheming | 他损失了所有钱 所以和姐姐路易莎作对 |
[00:47] | against his sister Luisa to get his hotel back. | 想把酒店抢回来 |
[00:50] | For the last time, I am doing this for my family! | 最后说一遍 我这么做是为了家 |
[00:52] | And as for Luisa, well, she made a new friend, Carl. | 路易莎交了个新朋友卡尔 |
[00:56] | Only problem… | 唯一的问题 |
[00:57] | Dr. Luisa introduced me to her friend Carl, | 路易莎医生介绍她的朋友卡尔给我 |
[00:59] | but there was no one there. | 但那里什么人也没有 |
[01:01] | So, yeah, Luisa was definitely struggling. | 没错 路易莎一定在挣扎 |
[01:04] | But Raf didn’t know that. | 拉斐尔却不知道 |
[01:05] | He just wanted his hotel back. | 他只想要回他的酒店 |
[01:07] | So he got into bed with hotel financier Katherine Cortes. | 所以他睡了酒店投资人卡瑟琳 |
[01:10] | Literally. But he had a change of heart about using her. | 真睡了 但他不忍心利用她 |
[01:13] | And well, the consequences came fast and furious. | 后果非常严重 |
[01:17] | I know. | 天啊 |
[01:18] | OMG, right? So let’s dive in. | 我的天啊 让我们赶快开始吧 |
[01:21] | Ah, friends. | 朋友们 |
[01:23] | As you well know, our Jane played many roles. | 你们知道 简的角色很多 |
[01:27] | And so, she had many labels. | 所以她有很多标签 |
[01:30] | She was a mother. | 她是位母亲 |
[01:32] | She was a lover. | 她是位情人 |
[01:34] | She was a writer, of course. | 她还是位作家 |
[01:37] | But before she was any of those things, | 但在她成为这些人之前 |
[01:41] | she was a best friend. | 她是位好朋友 |
[01:43] | To Lina. | 琳娜的好朋友 |
[01:44] | Like my new hat? | 喜欢我的新帽子吗 |
[01:45] | I stole it from my sisters. | 我偷我姐姐的 |
[01:48] | You’re gonna get in so much trouble. | 你这样会惹麻烦的 |
[01:52] | Of course, of the two, | 当然了 这两人中 |
[01:53] | Lina was the bold one. | 琳娜比较大胆 |
[01:55] | She was adventurous. | 她爱冒险 |
[01:57] | Want me to teach you how to put on eye makeup? | 我教你化眼妆好不好 |
[01:59] | Yeah. But no wings. | 好啊 但不要化出去 |
[02:01] | Then what’s even the point? | 那有什么意义 |
[02:04] | The kind of person who went for it. | 那种想做就做的人 |
[02:06] | Kiss him. | 吻他 |
[02:08] | Which is why Jane knew | 所以简知道 |
[02:09] | her bachelorette party had to be… | 她的单身派对一定是… |
[02:12] | A 1930s murder mystery themehe | 上世纪三十年代谋杀案现场 |
[02:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:15] | I know. I was confused, too. | 我也搞不清楚 |
[02:17] | I had our favorite stripper on hold. | 还有我们最喜欢的脱衣舞男 |
[02:18] | He’s my favorite, too. | 也是我最喜欢的 |
[02:24] | But, apparently, this is what Lina and Danny want. | 但这显然是琳娜和丹尼想要的 |
[02:27] | So, I will make it totally perfect. | 所以我要弄得完美 |
[02:30] | Because that is my solemn duty as Lina’s lifetime BFF. | 这是我作为她最好朋友的神圣职责 |
[02:33] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[02:34] | Oh, don’t tell me that Dad can’t get the costumes. | 别告诉我爸爸搞不定服装 |
[02:36] | No. Sorry. | 不是的 |
[02:38] | I just realized I forgot to take the pill. | 我刚想起我忘吃药了 |
[02:40] | Again? Why are you even still on the pill? | 又忘了 你为什么还在吃 |
[02:42] | There are so many other options. | 还有很多选择啊 |
[02:43] | The ring, the shot, the patch, the cap. | 避孕环 打针 等等 |
[02:45] | Look at you, Planned Parenthood. | 你真是计划生育代言人啊 |
[02:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:49] | Anyway, I’ve tried a few. | 我试过几种 |
[02:50] | Your dad just wants to pull out, but… | 你爸就想拔出来 不过… |
[02:52] | Okay. All right. I’m gonna get going. | 好了住嘴 我要走了 |
[02:55] | Please tell Dad thank you for the costumes and the props. | 告诉爸爸谢谢他的服装和道具 |
[03:03] | – Petra? – Everything’s fine. | -佩特拉 -一切都好 |
[03:05] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没啥可担心的 |
[03:06] | What do you mean? Worry about what? | 你说啥 担心啥 |
[03:07] | I just said there’s nothing to worry about. | 我说没啥可担心的 |
[03:09] | Well, that’s a really weird way to start a phone call. | 但你打电话来干嘛 |
[03:10] | – Rafael was in a little car accident. – What? | -拉斐尔出了小车祸 -什么 |
[03:13] | Little? | 小车祸 |
[03:15] | He looks like he was hit by a Mack truck. | 他看起来被卡车撞了 |
[03:17] | Or, say, a late model sedan. | 或者是现代大轿车 |
[03:19] | But he’s fine. Truly. | 他没事 真的 |
[03:20] | actually, we’re just about to get discharged, | 我们都要出院了 |
[03:22] | so I’m just letting you know. | 就跟你说一声 |
[03:23] | Okay. Well, tell him… | 那告诉他… |
[03:26] | – I’m glad he’s okay. – I will. | -很高兴他没事 -好的 |
[03:28] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t an accident. | 我跟你说这不是事故 |
[03:31] | Oh, I’m sure. I mean, you basically told Katherine | 我知道 你跟卡瑟琳都说了 |
[03:33] | you were using her before the deal closed. | 你在利用她 而就快成交了 |
[03:35] | What were you thinking? | 你有什么毛病 |
[03:36] | I just couldn’t go through with it. | 我没法这么做 |
[03:41] | You got Villanuevaed. | 你被简附体了 |
[03:48] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[03:50] | Or even if it is a little true, | 就算是真的 |
[03:52] | I never would’ve worked with Katherine long-term. | 我也不会和卡瑟琳长期在一起的 |
[03:54] | Obviously, because she’s completely nuts. | 因为她就是个疯子 |
[03:56] | Oh, you don’t think so? | 你不觉得吗 |
[03:58] | My sister tried to drown me at sea. I have a high bar. | 我妹妹还想把我淹死呢 我见识过 |
[04:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:02] | You are officially discharged. | 你可以出院了 |
[04:03] | Wound care. | 照顾伤口 |
[04:05] | Keep an eye on the color. | 注意伤口变化 |
[04:06] | We don’t want to be seeing green pus. | 不要出现绿色脓肿 |
[04:08] | We want to see red blood. | 要流血 |
[04:09] | This stuff is terrific. Terrific! | 这太棒了 |
[04:12] | Please tell your dad thanks. | 替我谢谢你爸 |
[04:14] | Does he want to come, by the way? Or your mom? | 他会过来吗 你妈呢 |
[04:16] | We still have some roles to assign. | 还有些角色要分配 |
[04:18] | He’ll be shooting, but I’ll ask my mom. | 他要拍片 我问问我妈 |
[04:20] | Yeah, tell your grandma to come, too. | 叫你外婆也来吧 |
[04:22] | That’s a great idea! | 棒极了 |
[04:24] | We need a dowager. | 我们还需要个贵夫人 |
[04:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:26] | Hey! So sorry I’m late, babe. | 抱歉迟到了 宝贝 |
[04:29] | Oh, my God. Still with the “Babe.” | 天啊 还叫宝贝呢 |
[04:31] | I mean, nice to see you again. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:34] | Don’t mess things up this time. | 这次别把事情搞砸了 |
[04:36] | I’m trying really hard not to. | 我尽量吧 |
[04:38] | Congratulations, bride-to-be. | 恭喜你 新娘子 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | This is my fiancé, Danny. | 这是我未婚夫 丹尼 |
[04:43] | You look so familiar. | 你看起来好眼熟 |
[04:45] | Yeah, you do, too, actually. | 你也是 |
[04:47] | Did you ever live in New York? | 你在纽约住过吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah. Fort Greene. | 是的 格林堡 |
[04:49] | Oh, I had a bunch of friends there. | 我那里好多朋友 |
[04:51] | Do you know Joey Brixton? | 你认识乔伊·布里斯顿 |
[04:52] | Jenny Lawson? | 珍妮·罗森 |
[04:54] | Let me check our mutuals. | 来看看我们的共同好友 |
[04:55] | See? They’re destined to be friends. | 看到没 他们肯定是好朋友 |
[05:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:01] | Yeah, you two used to date, right? | 你俩以前谈过恋爱对不 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:08] | Oh, sh-she’s really pretty. | 她真漂亮 |
[05:11] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[05:12] | Him. | 是他 |
[05:16] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[05:18] | He’s also very pretty. | 他也很漂亮 |
[05:19] | 处女情缘之 性向风波 | |
[05:27] | So, you’re bisexual? | 所以你是双 |
[05:30] | If you’re into labels. | 这样说我也可以 |
[05:32] | You date men and women? | 你喜欢男人也喜欢女人 |
[05:35] | I had a boyfriend in art school | 我在艺术学校有个男友 |
[05:37] | when everyone was experimenting, | 当时大家都觉得好奇 |
[05:38] | and another in Fort Greene when everyone wasn’t. | 还有一个在福特格林 大家已经不好奇了 |
[05:41] | Cool. | 酷 |
[05:44] | It’s just, we’ve had so many long talks. | 我们聊了好多了 |
[05:47] | How come you never mentioned this? | 为啥你之前不提 |
[05:48] | It just didn’t really feel that relevant. | 我觉得没啥必要 |
[05:49] | I mean, more relevant than who’d win | 肯定比蝙蝠侠和金刚狼谁会赢 |
[05:51] | in an epic battle between Batman and Wolverine. | 要重要得多啊 |
[05:54] | Which has been discussed at length. | 这件事你俩倒是聊很多 |
[05:56] | And I guess I was nervous. | 我猜是因为紧张吧 |
[05:59] | It’s become an issue with people I’ve dated before. | 我的前任已经成为一个问题了 |
[06:03] | Well, you’ve never dated me before. | 你之前没跟我约会过啊 |
[06:07] | Okay, you have. | 好吧 谈过 |
[06:08] | N-Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[06:09] | My point is, is… | 我说是 |
[06:11] | I’m totally okay with it. | 我完全不介意 |
[06:13] | You have exes, I have exes. | 你有前任 我也有 |
[06:14] | Everybody has exes. | 每个人都有 |
[06:16] | I’m trying, I’m trying! | 我在尽力 |
[06:17] | How hard can it be? Just… Don’t-don’t pull! | 能有多难啊 不要硬拔 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry! I’m just a little stressed. | 对不起 我紧张 |
[06:21] | New role for Petra: nursemaid. | 佩特拉的新角色 保姆 |
[06:24] | Don’t be. We’re gonna find another investor, | 别紧张 我们会找到新投资人的 |
[06:26] | and we’ll make another offer. | 会达成新的交易 |
[06:28] | Unless Katherine tells Luisa what we were doing. | 除非凯瑟琳告诉路易莎我们的计划 |
[06:30] | The woman already ran me over. | 那女人已经把我撞了 |
[06:32] | I think she got her revenge. | 她应该大仇得报了 |
[06:36] | I know Rafael was working with Katherine Cortes. | 我知道拉斐尔和凯瑟琳合谋 |
[06:38] | Guess she wanted a little more. | 看来她的仇还没报完 |
[06:39] | What are you doing here? Security! | 你来这干嘛 保安呢 |
[06:42] | Someone call security! Luisa! Luisa! | 叫保安来 路易莎 |
[06:44] | Rafael was just in an awful car accident. Look at him. | 拉斐尔出车祸 你看看 |
[06:47] | Please. Like I would ever fall for that. | 得了吧 我才不会信 |
[06:50] | It’s obviously a sympathy ploy. | 明显是博取同情 |
[06:53] | – So it’s not a sympathy ploy. – Luisa, please. | -好吧 不是装的 -路易莎 求你了 |
[06:55] | Can he just stay here till he gets better? | 他能在这修养一段时间吗 |
[06:57] | Look, there’s a guest room. | 有客房啊 |
[06:58] | No. And if you ever step foot on my property again, | 不 如果你再次踏入我的地盘 |
[07:01] | I will have you arrested. | 我就逮捕你 |
[07:02] | When did you become such a nasty, | 你从何时变为如此歹毒之人 |
[07:04] | Me? Me? No. | 我吗 不 |
[07:05] | You’re the horrible person, Rafael. | 你才是可怕的人 拉斐尔 |
[07:06] | …incapable of forgiveness and compassion?! | 如此丧尽天良 |
[07:07] | You can pretend you’re not, but you are. | 你就继续装吧 |
[07:08] | You’re obsessed with money and power, just like Dad. | 你只爱钱和权力 跟爸爸一样 |
[07:12] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[07:15] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[07:16] | Why don’t you take the girls down to the gift shop? | 你带孩子们去礼品店吧 |
[07:18] | We don’t really need another sparkly turtle. | 我们不要买玩具了 |
[07:20] | Which brings us to… | 于是我们来到 |
[07:23] | Alba. | 阿尔芭 |
[07:24] | See, she, too, plays many roles. | 她也有很多角色 |
[07:31] | Jorge’s girlfriend. | 乔治的女朋友 |
[07:34] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们好啊 |
[07:36] | What can I get for you? | 你们要买什么 |
[07:37] | Top merchandiser. | 顶级商人 |
[07:39] | Daddy’s getting kicked out of the hotel again, | 爸爸又要被踢出酒店了 |
[07:41] | so we’re supposed to buy something. | 所以我们要来买东西 |
[07:47] | And captain of Team Rafael. | 拉斐尔小队的队长 |
[07:53] | You said it was a little car accident. | 你说是个小车祸 |
[07:55] | Well, technically, Petra said that. | 其实是佩特拉说的 |
[07:57] | What happened, Daddy? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[07:59] | I didn’t look both ways before I crossed the street. | 我过马路没有两边看 |
[08:15] | What happened? Where were you? | 出什么事了 |
[08:17] | I broke up with Katherine. | 我和凯瑟琳分手了 |
[08:19] | I told her the truth, | 我告诉了她真相 |
[08:20] | that I was using her, | 我在利用她 |
[08:22] | and she got pissed and tried to run me over. | 她生气了 然后就把我撞了 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | Yeah. She’s denying it, but she did it on purpose. | 没错 她不承认 但她是故意的 |
[08:30] | And yes, you were right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[08:32] | About her, and about this whole thing being a bad idea, | 关于她 关于整件事 |
[08:34] | but I really don’t need “I told you so” Right now, okay? | 但现在请不要跟我说”我早就告诉过你” 行吗 |
[08:43] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[08:47] | What has happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[08:49] | To us? | 我俩怎么了 |
[08:50] | That you think I would ever say that? | 我为什么会说那样的话 |
[08:53] | I’m just happy that you’re okay, | 你没事 我就很开心了 |
[08:55] | and I just really want us to be okay. | 我只想我俩没事 |
[08:58] | Yup. Just a fantasy. | 没错 YY了一下 |
[09:00] | Here’s what she really said. | 这才是她真正说的 |
[09:02] | Well, let me know if you need anything. | 有需要叫我啊 |
[09:05] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[09:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:22] | I just wanted to stop by. | 我想来看看 |
[09:24] | Danny’s at the airport, | 丹尼在机场 |
[09:25] | picking up some of his friends for the party. | 接来参加派对的朋友 |
[09:28] | Oh. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:29] | Totally, yes. | 好得很 |
[09:31] | But listen, I’d love for you | 听我说 我希望你 |
[09:32] | to spend some time with Danny this weekend. | 这周末跟丹尼待一段时间 |
[09:34] | One-on-one. | 一对一 |
[09:35] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:36] | I’d love to get to know him better. | 我想好好了解他呢 |
[09:37] | Perfect. Great. | 好的 完美 |
[09:39] | Because I’m not sure I should marry him, | 因为我不确定我要不要嫁给他 |
[09:41] | and I need you to tell me what to do. | 我需要你告诉我该怎么做 |
[09:46] | – Lina, back up. – Oh, God. | -琳娜 挺住 -天啊 |
[09:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:50] | Did you and Danny fight? | 你和丹尼吵架了 |
[09:51] | No. We never fight. | 不 我们从不吵架 |
[09:54] | And maybe that’s part of the problem. | 也许这样才有问题 |
[09:56] | What problem? | 什么问题 |
[09:58] | Where is this even coming from? | 你这是哪一出 |
[09:59] | My sisters staged an intervention. | 我的姐妹们插手了 |
[10:02] | They are convinced that I’m making a mistake. | 她们觉得我犯了错误 |
[10:04] | They think I’ll be divorced by Christmas. | 觉得我圣诞节前就会离婚 |
[10:07] | A-And what if they’re right? | 如果她们说得对呢 |
[10:09] | They know me. | 她们了解我 |
[10:10] | And they’ve all been divorced. | 她们都离过婚 |
[10:11] | Which just means they picked badly for themselves, | 只能说明是她们瞎了眼 |
[10:14] | not that you did. | 而你没有 |
[10:15] | Come on. You fell in love with Danny for a reason. | 你爱上丹尼是有理由的 |
[10:17] | What are some of the things you love about him? | 你爱他什么 |
[10:18] | Well, he’s-he’s so sweet, | 他很贴心 |
[10:20] | and smart and so supportive. | 聪明 支持我 |
[10:24] | Plus, he’s great in bed. | 他床上功夫超棒 |
[10:25] | God, what a nightmare. You poor thing. | 真是太可怜了你 |
[10:27] | But he’s such a square sometimes. | 但有时候他太无聊了 |
[10:29] | What do you mean? | 你啥意思 |
[10:30] | He has bisexual friends from Fort Greene. | 他还有来自福特格林的双性恋朋友呢 |
[10:33] | This murder mystery theme? | 这次的谋杀案主题 |
[10:35] | It was supposed to be a bachelor/bachelorette party. | 这本该是单身派对 |
[10:40] | Why would he think that I would like something like that? | 他为什么觉得我会喜欢这种东西 |
[10:42] | I don’t want to have to learn a bunch of new words | 我才不想学一堆新词 |
[10:45] | for my bachelorette party. | 就为了开个单身派对 |
[10:46] | What the hell is a dowager?! | “遗孀”是个什么鬼 |
[10:48] | A widow who got her title from her late husband. | 从去世的丈夫那里继承头衔的女人 |
[10:51] | Look, Lina, I was… | 琳娜 我… |
[10:54] | surprised by the theme, too. | 也很惊讶这个主题 |
[10:56] | See? And, Jane, he likes to ski. | 是吧 他还喜欢滑雪 |
[10:59] | You know how much I hate the cold. | 你知道我有多讨厌冷 |
[11:01] | Plus, he doesn’t have a spontaneous bone in his body. | 他没有那种想做就做的勇气 |
[11:04] | What if I want us to quit our jobs | 如果我想辞职怎么办 |
[11:06] | and travel the world for a year? | 想环游世界一年怎么办 |
[11:07] | I mean, do you? | 你讲真吗 |
[11:09] | Assuming it’s first-class airfare | 假设是头等舱机票 |
[11:12] | and five-star hotels, which he would never go for | 五星酒店呢 他是绝对不会去的 |
[11:14] | because he’s so freaking practical! | 因为他太实际了 |
[11:16] | Okay, you’re spiraling. | 好吧 你有些抓狂了 |
[11:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:20] | Which is why I need you to tell me what to do. | 所以我需要你告诉我怎么做 |
[11:23] | Not your place, and not your role. | 不是你的事 你不要管 |
[11:25] | Just tell Lina that Danny is great, | 告诉琳娜丹尼人很好 |
[11:27] | and you’re completely on board with the two of them. | 你完全同意两个人在一起 |
[11:29] | It’s just the two of us. No Baby. | 就我们俩人 没有宝贝 |
[11:32] | But she asked for my help. | 但她要我帮助她 |
[11:34] | I mean, don’t I owe it to her | 我难道不应该 |
[11:35] | to give my honest opinion no matter what? | 给她我最真诚的建议吗 |
[11:37] | If you want to stay friends with her, no. | 如果你想跟她做朋友 就不要 |
[11:39] | I absolutely want to stay friends with you. | 我非常想跟你做朋友 |
[11:41] | Sexy friends. | 性感的朋友 |
[11:43] | Tell Dad I can hear him. | 跟爸爸说我能听见他 |
[11:46] | It’s a lose-lose situation, Janie. | 这是个双输的局面 |
[11:49] | If you say he sucks, | 如果你说他很糟 |
[11:50] | and she marries him anyway, | 但她还是嫁给他了 |
[11:51] | that will always be between you. | 这件事你是抹不掉的 |
[11:57] | And again, friends, | 朋友们 |
[11:58] | there was just so much she wanted to say. | 有好多话她想说 |
[12:01] | Trust me, just leave well enough alone, Jane. | 相信我 不要管 简 |
[12:09] | Now what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:10] | There’s something I want to talk with you about | 想跟你说件事 |
[12:12] | before we have sex. | 然后再上床 |
[12:13] | Okay, a quick something, huh? | 很简短对吧 |
[12:15] | Ideally. | 也许吧 |
[12:18] | I want you to get a vasectomy. | 我想你做个结扎 |
[12:22] | I think it’s a language thing, | 你说的太直接了 |
[12:24] | you know, but I thought you said… | 你应该想说… |
[12:26] | I did. I want you to get a vasectomy. | 我想你做个结扎 |
[12:29] | Are you insane, woman?! | 你疯了吗 |
[12:32] | It’s a very common and safe procedure, | 是个常见且安全的手术 |
[12:34] | and I’m tired of taking the pill. | 我不想再吃药了 |
[12:35] | Well, then, tie your tubes. | 那你去结扎啊 |
[12:37] | That’s an invasive surgery. | 那是入侵性的手术 |
[12:38] | A vasectomy is just a snip– in and out. | 你结扎输精管很简单的 |
[12:41] | Well, the answer is no. | 不 不行 |
[12:43] | I’m not being… neutered, and that’s that. | 我不要变成太监 |
[12:46] | Never. No way. It’s not gonna happen. | 不行 不可能 |
[12:48] | Stop being such a baby. | 别再小孩子气了 |
[12:50] | Well, “Baby” Is the greatest name in the world, | “宝贝”是世界上最好的名字 |
[12:52] | so I will take that as a compliment, | 我会把这当做称赞的 |
[12:55] | no matter how it was intended. | 虽然用意不是如此 |
[12:58] | And speaking of penis panic… | 说到生殖器危机 |
[13:02] | Here you go. | 来 |
[13:05] | Nice tats. | 文身不错 |
[13:19] | So, is… is that your type? | 那是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[13:21] | – What? – Just asking. | -什么 -问问而已 |
[13:23] | If I’m into the waiter? | 问我喜不喜欢服务员 |
[13:25] | I, I didn’t notice, because I’m with you. | 我没有注意他 因为我和你在一起 |
[13:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | Sorry, I’m acting weird. | 对不起 我有些紧张 |
[13:33] | I’m just trying to wrap my head around it | 我尽量去理解 |
[13:35] | because I’m not into women. | 因为我不喜欢女人 |
[13:38] | Maybe. Or maybe you just haven’t explored that side of yourself. | 也许吧 也许你还没有尝试 |
[13:43] | Just to let you know, my shift is over, | 跟你们说一声 我的班结束了 |
[13:44] | but my colleague Justine will treat you right. | 但我的同时贾斯汀会为你们服务 |
[13:46] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴为你们服务 |
[13:59] | Is that a yes on the refill? | 要续杯是吗 |
[14:02] | Sorry, yes. Thank you so much. | 不好意思 谢谢你 |
[14:04] | You’re welcome. | 没事 |
[14:07] | Hey, look, is this something that’s gonna get in our way? | 这事儿会影响我俩吗 |
[14:10] | What? No. | 什么 不会啊 |
[14:11] | Because you seem pretty hung up on it. | 我看你挺在意的 |
[14:13] | Honestly, I’m not. | 我真的没有 |
[14:15] | I’m completely hung up on it. And I don’t want to be. | 我超介意的 我也不想啊 |
[14:18] | Well, it makes sense that you are. | 你介意很正常啊 |
[14:20] | Yeah, because it took him so long to tell me. | 是啊 因为他这么久才告诉我 |
[14:23] | And because there’s a double standard, you know? | 还因为双重标准 |
[14:25] | When women hook up, it’s looked at as sexy, | 女人和女人 就很性感 |
[14:27] | but men are immediately marginalized | 男人和男人 就被边缘化了 |
[14:29] | because our whole culture revolves around the male gaze. | 因为我们的文化就是大男子主义 |
[14:39] | I’m not exactly following all that, | 我有点没懂 |
[14:40] | but I hear you about the double standards. | 但我同意你说的双重标准 |
[14:42] | Your dad’s killing me. | 你爸快弄死我了 |
[14:44] | He said no to the vasectomy? | 他不想结扎对吗 |
[14:45] | Again, he started talking about pulling out. | 他又开始说拔出来射了 |
[14:50] | Again, I’m pulling out of this conversation. | 我要脱身这场对话了 |
[14:51] | We were talking about Ro’s vasectomy. | 我们在聊罗罗的结扎 |
[14:58] | He owns more makeup than I do. | 他的化妆品比我还多 |
[15:00] | He’s campaigning to be the next Cover Girl. | 他还要竞选下期封面女郎呢 |
[15:14] | Mom! | 妈 |
[15:21] | Okay, now I’m pulling out of this conversation. | 好了 我要脱身这场对话了 |
[15:24] | Ah, the good old days. | 美好的过去啊 |
[15:26] | Is this a farthing or a tuppence? | 这是一法新还是两便士 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna say a tuppence. | 我觉得是两便士 |
[15:32] | Sorry, trick question. It’s a ha’penny. | 都不对 是半便士 |
[15:38] | Uh, so, where is Lina? | 琳娜在哪儿 |
[15:40] | Running a last-minute errand. | 有急事 |
[15:50] | Guess Jane’s spending that one-on-one time with Danny right now. | 简应该正在跟丹尼一对一相处 |
[15:57] | Ah, yes, we last left our Jane in a most uncomfortable role. | 我们的简正处于非常不好意思的境地 |
[16:09] | So, uh, have you done a murder mystery party before? | 你以前办过谋杀案主题的派对吗 |
[16:13] | Yep. Never been the duke though. | 从没扮过公爵 |
[16:15] | I’ve been the Constable and the Butler before. | 我扮过警察和管家 |
[16:17] | Stuck being the Silversmith twice. | 当过两次银匠 |
[16:19] | Don’t even get me started. | 快别让我说了 |
[16:20] | I think you started. | 是你要说的 |
[16:23] | Sure, I may have rigged it so I was assigned the part, | 我的确做了手脚让我拿到那个角色 |
[16:25] | but I figure I can, | 但我觉得我可以 |
[16:26] | since I’m the groom and all. | 因为我是新郎 |
[16:28] | I mean, if not now, when, right? | 现在不做合适做 |
[16:32] | Quick, Jane, | 快 简 |
[16:32] | think of something to say. | 想点话说 |
[16:35] | Uh, so, you’re an accountant, right? | 你是个会计对吧 |
[16:37] | I am, indeed. | 没错 |
[16:39] | And how long have you been doing that for? | 做了多久了 |
[16:41] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[16:43] | No, six. | 不对 六年 |
[16:45] | No, wait, five. Definitely five. | 不等等 肯定是五年 |
[16:47] | Five. Great. | 五年 好极了 |
[16:49] | And, uh, if you weren’t an accountant… | 如果你不是会计 |
[16:52] | You know what, six! | 不对 六年 |
[16:54] | Thought he was good with numbers. | 会计不应该对数字敏感吗 |
[16:56] | Six. Got it. | 六年 好的 |
[16:57] | And if you weren’t an accountant, | 如果你不是会计 |
[16:59] | and you could have any job in the world, what would it be? | 你可以选世界上任何工作 你会选什么 |
[17:02] | You know, I actually like being an accountant. | 我其实蛮喜欢当会计的 |
[17:04] | It’s steady, consistent– | 稳定 没啥变化 |
[17:06] | I don’t like a lot of drama. | 我不喜欢抓马 |
[17:09] | This is the most dramatic scene in the whole telenovela. | 这是电视史上最抓马的镜头 |
[17:12] | – I know! – Oh, thank God. | -我知道 -我的天 |
[17:13] | I was starting to fall asleep. | 我都要睡着了 |
[17:15] | But I cannot find the truth in it. | 但我找不到真相 |
[17:17] | And finding the truth is very important to my journey as an actor. | 我作为演员 寻找真相是很重要的 |
[17:21] | The truth is that you’re saying good-bye to the kidney stone | 真相就是 你要和肾结石说拜拜 |
[17:24] | that has been your steadfast companion | 它一路陪你 不离不弃 |
[17:25] | for your journey down the lady scientist’s urinary tract. | 跟你一起沿着女科学家的尿道走 |
[17:28] | Come on, this is our big Cast Away rip-off. | 这是我们《荒岛求生》的翻版 |
[17:34] | Homage. And I’m just having trouble | 致敬对吧 我就是说不出 |
[17:36] | connecting with the good-bye speech. | 一段离别演说 |
[17:38] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find it on the day. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[17:40] | That’s lunch. | 吃午饭吧 |
[17:45] | Ah, yes, you’ll recall | 你还记得 |
[17:47] | Ro and Esteban recently had a relationship breakthrough. | 罗罗和埃斯特班最近有了突破 |
[17:51] | – I hate him. – Stay calm. | -我讨厌他 -镇静 |
[17:53] | Yeah, it didn’t last. | 没错 没能持续下来 |
[17:54] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[17:55] | I call this the Bond and Tone. | 我管这叫”亲密修炼” |
[17:59] | Keeps me fit and firm, and puts Baby right down. | 既锻炼身体 还能让宝贝睡觉 |
[18:02] | Well, she’s going to wake up when you transfer her. | 你移动她时 她会醒的 |
[18:05] | Oh, don’t worry, I have this down to a science. | 别担心 我有科学依据 |
[18:08] | Yes. | 好了 |
[18:10] | I just take to child rearing so naturally. | 我真是天生会带小孩 |
[18:13] | In fact, Darci and I are already talking about number two. | 德斯和我已经在讨论要二胎了 |
[18:15] | The only number two you’re having is in the bathroom. | 你的大号还是留给厕所吧 |
[18:17] | You never had a number one. | 你连一胎都没有 |
[18:19] | Hey, Esteban, | 埃斯特班 |
[18:21] | what if Darci didn’t want another kid? | 要是德斯不想要孩子呢 |
[18:24] | Oh, well, of course, it’s up to her. | 当然要看她了 |
[18:26] | Whatever Darci desires. | 德斯怎样就怎样 |
[18:29] | Sounds like you’d do anything for her. | 你真是为她什么都愿意 |
[18:31] | Of course. If she is happy, | 没错 她很开心 |
[18:33] | I am happy. | 我也很开心 |
[18:36] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[18:37] | Just proving a point. | 就事论事而已 |
[18:39] | Would snipping me really make you happy, Xiomara? | 让我结扎会让你很开心吗 希尔玛拉 |
[18:41] | It would. | 会的 |
[18:44] | And I think it would make you happy, too. | 也会让你开心的 |
[18:48] | Are you not wearing a bra? | 你没有穿胸罩 |
[18:50] | Looks like someone’s taking her mother’s advice. | 看来有人接受了母亲的建议 |
[18:52] | I must have forgotten. | 我一定是忘了 |
[18:54] | It’s funny. I didn’t realize | 有趣的是 我还没有意识到 |
[18:55] | how much the fear of getting pregnant was holding me back, sexually. | 怀孕的恐惧让我不敢做爱 |
[19:01] | Go on. | 继续 |
[19:02] | Well, maybe it’s silly, | 可能听起来有点傻 |
[19:04] | but I feel like once | 但是我感觉 |
[19:06] | that tiny bit of fear is lifted, | 只要那一点点害怕消失了 |
[19:10] | I’ll be able to fully express myself. | 我能够完全展现自己了 |
[19:13] | And it would be so simple, really. | 而且也会很简单 |
[19:16] | Just snip, snip. | 只需要轻轻的切除 |
[19:20] | Boom. | 然后就好了 |
[19:21] | All right, make the appointment. | 好吧 约个时间 |
[19:23] | Boom. | 有意思了 |
[19:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:32] | My laptop fell, I-I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我的笔记本掉下来了 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
[19:37] | It’s-it’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我还好 |
[19:40] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[19:41] | And, friends, again, | 朋友们 |
[19:42] | there was so much to say, | 一言难尽 |
[19:44] | but that wasn’t Jane’s role anymore. | 但这也不再是简的角色了 |
[19:46] | Then why aren’t you asleep? | 那你为什么还不睡觉呢 |
[19:48] | But she didn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[19:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:54] | Rafael… | 拉斐尔 |
[19:57] | I don’t… I don’t know, I just feel, um… | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[20:03] | …lost. | 迷失了 |
[20:04] | I keep replaying everything | 我的脑海中一直 |
[20:05] | in my mind that happened, | 重放着发生那些事 |
[20:09] | and how I got here. | 还有我是怎么到这地步的 |
[20:12] | I mean, she ran me over. | 我是说 她开车撞我 |
[20:14] | And then I think about the hotel, you know. | 然后我想起了酒店 |
[20:17] | And the money– like, what if it’s all really gone? | 还有钱 如果一分钱都没有了该怎么办 |
[20:22] | But then I get mad at myself because | 然后我就对自己发脾气因为 |
[20:23] | then I sound like my father– or my ex-father. | 我就像我父亲一样 或者说是我前父亲 |
[20:26] | And then I know I shouldn’t even be thinking that | 然后我就知道了我本不应该想这些 |
[20:28] | because I’m lucky to be alive. | 因为我能活下来都已经很幸运了 |
[20:31] | And I know that. | 我也知道 |
[20:34] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[20:40] | It’s okay to not feel lucky. | 感觉不幸运也没事的 |
[20:45] | You shouldn’t even be talking to me. | 你都不应该跟我说话的 |
[20:48] | Hey, you’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[20:52] | Family shows up. | 家人的力量 |
[20:55] | Plus, you know I love you. | 还有 你知道我爱你 |
[20:58] | Not romantically. | 不是爱情的那种爱 |
[21:01] | You think I should, um, just give it all up? | 你觉得我应该 完全放弃吗 |
[21:05] | Just forget about the… | 忘记 |
[21:07] | the trust and the hotel and just start over? | 信任与酒店 重新开始 |
[21:10] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[21:13] | I think that I have to. | 我觉得我得这么做了 |
[21:17] | Uh, you can, you can go back to bed now. | 你可以回到床上了 |
[21:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:32] | Ah, friends, we left with change upon the horizon. | 朋友们 我们说到了银色地平线的变革 |
[21:34] | Is that better? | 好些了吗 |
[21:37] | Yes. So, I prepared a few questions about the… | 我准备了几个关于这个的问题 |
[21:42] | – Castration? – procedure. | -阉割 -手术 |
[21:44] | First, you’ve worked on other celebrity penises? | 第一 你给名人们做过这个手术吗 |
[21:48] | – Yes. I’ve done vasectomies for many other celebrities. – Who? | -是的 我给很多名人做过输精管切除术 -谁 |
[21:51] | I can’t say specspically, but, uh, pretty big stars. | 我不能明确指明 但有一些大明星 |
[21:54] | More or less famous than Michael Douglas? | 和迈克尔·道格拉斯差不多有名的吗 |
[21:58] | Exactly as famous as Michael Douglas. | 没错 和迈克尔·道格拉斯一样有名的 |
[22:02] | The snipping, is it painful? | 这个手术 很疼吗 |
[22:05] | Not at all. We use a local anesthetic. | 不疼 我们会局麻 |
[22:08] | What if I change my mind? | 如果我改变主意了怎么办 |
[22:09] | The procedure is totally reversible and, of course, | 这个手术是可逆的 当然 |
[22:11] | this will make things much easier for your wife. | 这样会让你老婆更容易些 |
[22:13] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这的原因 |
[22:15] | She already had her life derailed by Baby. | 她的生活已经被怀上宝宝毁了 |
[22:17] | Oh, you had a baby. | 你有孩子了 |
[22:18] | Yes, my baby Baby. | 对 我的小 宝贝 |
[22:20] | Just continue. | 继续吧 |
[22:23] | I want to do this for you. | 我想为你做出牺牲 |
[22:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[22:27] | But I just don’t think I can. | 但是我不觉得我能做到 |
[22:32] | Also having trouble pulling the trigger… | 还是没办法下定决心 |
[22:34] | Oh, Jane. Here you are. | 简 你在这啊 |
[22:36] | Finally. | 终于 |
[22:37] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[22:40] | About Danny. | 丹尼怎么样 |
[22:40] | Just tell Lina that Danny is great | 就跟琳娜说丹尼很好 |
[22:42] | and you’re completely on board with the two of them. | 你和他们俩很合得来 |
[22:44] | He’s great. I’m completely on board. Marry him. | 他很好 很合得来 嫁给他 |
[22:47] | Yeah? What-what made you think that? | 你怎么这样想呢 |
[22:50] | Well, he’s-he’s really interesting | 他很有趣 |
[22:53] | and smart and he clearly loves you so much. | 很聪明 而且显然他很爱你 |
[22:58] | So you have absolutely no doubts? | 所以你一点怀疑都没有吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[23:01] | – You hesitated. – I didn’t. | -你犹豫了 -我没有 |
[23:03] | Lady, give it to me. Now. | 女士 坦白吧 |
[23:06] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[23:09] | it was a little hard to find a groove with him, | 跟他合拍有那么一点难 |
[23:11] | you know, conversationally. | 你知道 就谈话的时候吧 |
[23:12] | Because he’s boring! | 因为他很无聊 |
[23:13] | I knew it! I didn’t say “Boring.” | 我知道 我没说无聊这俩字 |
[23:15] | Well, not exactly. | 好吧 也不全是 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:18] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[23:19] | We are complete opposites. | 我们完全相反 |
[23:21] | I should be with someone sexy | 我应该跟着一个性感的 |
[23:23] | and edgy and bisexual, like Adam. | 激动的双性恋在一起 比如说亚当 |
[23:27] | Do you think I should call off the wedding? | 你觉得我是不是应该取消婚礼 |
[23:28] | No. | 不应该 |
[23:29] | I talked to the guy for 30 minutes. | 我跟他谈了半小时 |
[23:31] | A-And it’s not about me, Lina, or your sisters. | 不是谈我 或者是你妹妹 |
[23:35] | It’s about you. How do you feel? | 是在谈论你 你感觉怎样 |
[23:37] | How do I feel? | 我感觉怎样 |
[23:39] | Bad, Carl. Bad. | 不好 卡尔 不好 |
[23:41] | You were supposed to help me | 你应该帮我拿到钱的 |
[23:42] | get the money, which I still don’t have, | 但我现在还没钱 |
[23:44] | and my ex-brother just keeps lying and scheming. | 我的前哥还在继续说谎图谋不轨 |
[23:48] | Well, throw something else, then. Let it out. | 好吧 摔点什么东西 发泄一下 |
[23:50] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:56] | How long has this been going on? | 这样持续多久了 |
[23:57] | Awhile. | 一会 |
[23:59] | And there’s something else. | 还有别的事情 |
[24:02] | Spare me the dramatic pause. | 直接说吧 |
[24:03] | Last week, I overheard Magda and Anezka talking. | 上周 我听到玛格达和阿妮丝卡谈话 |
[24:06] | Dr. Luisa introduce me to her friend Carl, | 路易莎医生把我介绍给她的朋友卡尔 |
[24:09] | but there was no one there. | 但是那根本就没有人 |
[24:11] | She just be talking to the air. | 她只是在跟空气说话 |
[24:14] | Are you absolutely sure they said “Carl”? | 你百分之百确定他们说的是卡尔吗 |
[24:20] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:23] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[24:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:26] | That’s what Krishna said. | 克里希纳就是这么说的 |
[24:27] | I just thought you should know. | 我认为你应该知道 |
[24:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | Who’s Carl? | 谁是卡尔 |
[24:35] | Do you remember when I told you that Luisa | 你还记得我跟你说过路易莎 |
[24:37] | had a, had a nervous breakdown during her medical residency? | 在医院实习的时候神经崩溃吗 |
[24:41] | Well, she went into a psychosis | 她发精神病了 |
[24:43] | and said that someone named Carla | 说有一个叫卡拉的人 |
[24:45] | told her she had to barge into surgeries, | 告诉他她要强闯手术室 |
[24:47] | take over and save lives. | 拯救生命 |
[24:49] | But there was no Carla. | 但是根本就没有卡拉这个人 |
[24:51] | It was a hallucination. | 只不过是她的幻想 |
[24:53] | And she didn’t believe anyone but me. | 除了我她谁都不信 |
[24:56] | I got to talk to her. | 我只好跟她谈话 |
[24:57] | Try to get her to accept help. | 想让她接受帮助 |
[24:59] | See? You show up, too. | 看 你也出现了 |
[25:06] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 你可真养眼啊 |
[25:08] | – Thanks for the costume. – Of course. | -谢谢你的衣服 -当然 |
[25:10] | And I’m sorry I’m working tonight. | 今晚工作很对不起你 |
[25:13] | A-And I’m also sorry about the procedure. | 还有手术的事情 |
[25:15] | I-I really wanted to do it for you. | 我真的很想为你做这次手术 |
[25:16] | – Don’t say that. – But it’s true. | -别这么说 -但这是真的 |
[25:18] | It’s not or you’d just get over your machismo. | 不是 要不你就克服了你的大男子主义 |
[25:21] | It’s not machismo. | 没大男子主义的事 |
[25:22] | – It is. – It’s not. | -就是 -不是 |
[25:23] | – Then what is it? – I’m turning into an old man, Xo! | -那是什么 -希尔 我已经变老了 |
[25:30] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[25:33] | I have gray hairs and things sag. | 头发变灰 身体发福 |
[25:37] | I’m in the makeup chair longer every day | 每天都要化妆更长时间 |
[25:39] | and no matter what I do, it’s just happening. | 无论我怎么做 还是在变老 |
[25:41] | I can’t stop it. | 无法阻止 |
[25:44] | And this… just feels like… | 这感觉就像是 |
[25:48] | I don’t know, like I’m moving onto the next stage, | 我不知道 就像是走向下一个人生阶段 |
[25:51] | the old man stage… | 老年阶段 |
[25:54] | …which, I know, sounds silly. | 我知道 听起来挺傻的 |
[25:56] | It doesn’t. It actually makes sense. | 并不 其实这样说得通的 |
[26:01] | Really? Because I was kind of hoping you’d tell me | 是么 因为我本来希望你会跟我说 |
[26:03] | I’m still the same hot, young stud you met 28 years ago. | 我还像28年前你遇见时那样年轻帅气 |
[26:06] | You are to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[26:08] | And you always will be. | 也一直会的 |
[26:12] | Don’t worry about the vasectomy. | 别想手术的事情了 |
[26:16] | I’ll figure something out. | 我想想别的办法 |
[26:19] | Did you figure out your costume? | 你想解决了制服的事情吗 |
[26:20] | Did he ever. He was trying it on for me last night, | 他试过 他昨晚为我试穿来着 |
[26:23] | posing like no one’s business. | 若无旁人的摆造型 |
[26:33] | All right, later, guys. I’m late for work. | 好吧 一会说吧 我工作要迟到了 |
[26:36] | No, Jane, don’t ask. | 不 简 别问 |
[26:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[26:42] | Were you wondering if I hooked up with him? | 是不是在想我有没有勾搭他 |
[26:44] | Say no. | 说不 |
[26:45] | – I was. I’m sorry. – Seriously? | – 是的 不好意思 -真的么 |
[26:47] | – I’m sorry. It’s just… – That you can’t deal. | -对不起 我只是 -你无法理解 |
[26:49] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试着理解 |
[26:50] | It’s throwing me. | 我在想办法 |
[26:52] | Obviously. | 显然如此 |
[26:54] | But I think it’s because you didn’t give me | 但是我认为这是因为你没给我 |
[26:55] | a chance to react. | 反应的机会 |
[26:57] | You immediately said that people acted weird, | 你马上说了人们表现怪异 |
[26:59] | which meant that I couldn’t act weird. | 意味着我不能表现怪异 |
[27:01] | Well, don’t worry. You did. | 别担心 你已经很怪了 |
[27:02] | – But that’s why. – Maybe. | -但这就是原因 -也许吧 |
[27:05] | Or maybe I was right. | 也许我说得对 |
[27:07] | Once you knew, things would change. | 一旦你知道了 事情就会改变了 |
[27:10] | Don’t you have to meet Danny | 聚会剩下的时间你不是 |
[27:11] | with the rest of that party stuff? | 要去见丹尼吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:16] | I’ll see you tonight? | 今晚见吗 |
[27:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:25] | Hi. I am so sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[27:26] | – Traffic was awful. – No problem. | -交通拥挤 -没事 |
[27:28] | Hey, have you talked to Lina lately? | 你最近和琳娜说过话吗 |
[27:30] | Something seems off. | 有些事情好像有点不对劲 |
[27:31] | You mean besides the fact | 你是说 |
[27:32] | that she’s not sure she should marry you? | 她不确定会嫁给你 还有其他的怪事吗 |
[27:34] | Really? S-She seems fine to me. | 是么 我觉得她挺好的啊 |
[27:36] | No, I can tell something’s wrong. | 不 我感觉到有点不对劲 |
[27:38] | She isn’t talking as much. And our waitress this morning | 她说话不多 今早的服务员 |
[27:41] | had really bad highlights, and she didn’t say anything | 摄影的高光很多 她也没说什么 |
[27:43] | and you know how sensitive Lina is to bad highlights. | 你也知道琳娜很讨厌高光 |
[27:46] | That’s totally true. | 这倒是 |
[27:48] | My guess is she’s unhappy about the murder mystery theme, | 我也许是她不喜欢谋杀谜案主题吧 |
[27:50] | which I knew she wouldn’t be that into. | 我知道她不会这样 |
[27:53] | Y-You did? | 你怎么了 |
[27:54] | Yeah, but I thought it would be a great cover | 是的 我想这应该是很好的掩护 |
[27:56] | ’cause I also know as much as she hates murder mysteries, | 因为我知道尽管她讨厌谋杀谜案 |
[28:00] | she loves surprises. | 她也很喜欢惊喜 |
[28:02] | And I have a really big one planned. | 我也计划了一个大惊喜 |
[28:05] | Y-You do? | 大惊喜 |
[28:06] | My groomsmen and I are planning | 我的伴郎和我在计划 |
[28:07] | a little something that’s more Lina | 一些谋杀谜案解决之后 |
[28:09] | once the murder mystery is solved. | 更像琳娜的事情 |
[28:10] | There will be glitter, | 会有闪光 |
[28:11] | penises, cake– ooh, and a striptease. | 鸡鸡 蛋糕 还有脱衣舞 |
[28:15] | By me. | 我 |
[28:18] | You know Lina really well. | 你确实很了解琳娜 |
[28:22] | W-Why would you think I didn’t know Lina? | 你怎么会觉得我不了解琳娜呢 |
[28:25] | No reason. | 没什么理由 |
[28:26] | Did Lina say that? | 是琳娜这么说的么 |
[28:27] | That I didn’t know her? | 说我不了解她 |
[28:28] | Is that why she’s been acting so weird? | 这是不是她举止怪异的原因 |
[28:30] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 对么 |
[28:30] | No, no. I-I’m the one that said something. | 不 是我跟她说的 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | I told Lina that I had doubts about your compatibility | 我告诉琳娜我怀疑和你和睦相处的可能性 |
[28:37] | because of our kind of awkward conversation. | 因为我们的对话很尴尬 |
[28:39] | That conversation was awkward because you were asking me | 那次谈话很尴尬是因为你一直在问我 |
[28:42] | all these strange questions and I was trying to be polite | 奇怪的问题而我想尽量礼貌 |
[28:44] | because I wanted to make a good impression | 因为我想给我未婚妻的过度保护的朋友 |
[28:46] | on my fiancée’s overprotective friend. | 留个好印象 |
[28:49] | Whatever, uh– I’ll see you at the party. | 算了吧 聚会见 |
[28:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:53] | Yeah, looks like Danny does bring the drama after all. | 看起来丹尼还是太天真了 |
[28:58] | Prepare, friends, | 准备 朋友们 |
[28:59] | for a night of mystery, drama, and some very fine acting. | 神秘 戏剧 表演精湛的一晚 |
[29:06] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[29:08] | Ladies and gents, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:09] | chaps and birds, I’ve most dismaying news. | 各路朋友们 我有个不太好的消息 |
[29:13] | Ignacio de Lorenzo of Seville, | 塞维利亚的洛伦佐·伊格纳西奥 |
[29:14] | the most celebrated matador in all of España | 西班牙最著名的斗牛士 |
[29:17] | and honored guest of our host, the Duke… | 还有尊贵的客人 公爵 |
[29:27] | …has been found dead… | 被发现死于 |
[29:29] | …in the manor’s maze garden! | 庄园的迷宫花园中 |
[29:32] | And what’s worse, the murderer is among us. | 更糟糕的是 凶手就在我们中间 |
[29:37] | Ah, so nice to be investigating | 好像在玛贝拉酒店里 |
[29:39] | a pretend murder at the Marbella for once. | 调查假装的谋杀者挺好玩的 |
[29:42] | Okay, we need to talk real quick. | 好吧 我们要说几句话 |
[29:44] | We are supposed to stay in character. | 我们应该演好戏的 |
[29:46] | We, Clara? | 我们 克拉拉 |
[29:51] | That’s right, Renée. | 没错 蕾妮 |
[29:55] | I was 100% wrong about Danny | 我完全误解了丹尼 |
[29:58] | and you should 100% marry him. | 你应该嫁给他 |
[30:00] | It’s all good, old chap. | 都很好 老兄 |
[30:02] | Okay. So, then, | 好吧 那么 |
[30:05] | why is he shooting you the death glare? | 他为什么狠狠地瞪着你 |
[30:13] | Because he found out about the sussing. | 因为他发现了这一点 |
[30:14] | – What? – No, but it’s fine. | -什么 -没事的 |
[30:16] | I said it was my idea. | 我说了这是我的主意 |
[30:17] | He thinks you had nothing to do with it | 他认为你和这件事没有关系 |
[30:18] | and the important thing is | 而且重要的是 |
[30:19] | is that you’re perfect for each other | 你们是这么般配 |
[30:21] | and I can’t wait to come to your wedding, old chap. | 我已经迫不及待要参加你的婚礼了 亲爱的 |
[30:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[30:28] | a suspect has emerged. | 嫌疑人已经出现了 |
[30:31] | There’s apparently a lunatic from the asylum on the loose. | 一个疯子从精神病院里跑出来了 |
[30:34] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[30:36] | Carl is not like Carla. | 卡尔和卡拉不一样 |
[30:37] | Carl is real. | 卡尔是真实存在的 |
[30:38] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[30:40] | Think about it, Luisa. | 想想看 路易莎 |
[30:42] | No one’s seen him but you. | 除了你之外没有人看见他 |
[30:43] | Because he has to keep his identity a secret. | 因为他想隐藏自己的身份 |
[30:47] | I know how that sounds, | 我知道听起来很奇怪 |
[30:50] | but there is someone else who’s seen him. | 但还有其他人见过他 |
[30:52] | Anezka. | 阿妮丝卡 |
[30:52] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[30:53] | Krishna overheard Anezka saying | 克里希纳偷听到阿妮丝卡说 |
[30:55] | that no one was there. | 那里一个人都没有 |
[30:57] | You were alone. | 只有你一个人 |
[30:58] | Oh, good. You’re together. | 太好了 你们在一起 |
[31:00] | Hopefully not trashing me at my own bachelor party. | 感谢你没有在我的单身派对上搞破坏 |
[31:02] | – Of course not. – I wouldn’t say of course. | -当然不会了 -我看可说不准 |
[31:04] | Danny, stop. | 丹尼 别说了 |
[31:05] | – Sorry, I’m mad. – It’s fine. | -抱歉 我很生气 -没关系 |
[31:06] | – Danny. – I overstepped. | -丹尼 -我太过分了 |
[31:07] | – She was trying to break us up. – No, she wasn’t. | -她想把我们分开 -不 她没有 |
[31:11] | I asked Jane if she thought we should get married. | 是我问简 我们应不应该结婚 |
[31:13] | It’s not true. It’s not. Carl is real, | 这不是真的 不是真的 卡尔是真的 |
[31:16] | and this is one of your lies. | 这是你们编出来的谎话 |
[31:17] | – He’s not, Luisa. – He has blue eyes | -他不是的 路易莎 -他有蓝色的眼睛 |
[31:19] | and a peppered beard and he uses an inhaler. | 浓密的胡子 他用吸入器 |
[31:21] | – This is your mind playing tricks on you. – No! | -这是你的大脑在骗你 -不 |
[31:24] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[31:25] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[31:25] | You don’t want to marry me? | 你不想和我结婚吗 |
[31:30] | Lina. | 琳娜 |
[31:30] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[31:33] | Carl?! | 卡尔 |
[31:34] | Lina, answer. | 琳娜 回答我 |
[31:35] | Please, Carl, answer. | 拜托 卡尔 回答我 |
[31:37] | Yes? | 什么 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:42] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[31:43] | Proof! | 证据 |
[31:44] | I demand proof! | 我需要证据 |
[31:46] | We haven’t always seen eye to eye, but I trust you. | 我们有时会意见不一致 但我相信你 |
[31:49] | So, I’m asking you to tell me the truth. | 所以我想让你说实话 |
[31:54] | You see Carl here, right? | 你看得见卡尔 对吗 |
[31:58] | Anezka? | 阿妮丝卡 |
[31:59] | No. | 不 |
[32:00] | I am sorry, Dr. Luisa, | 我很抱歉 路易莎医生 |
[32:02] | there is no one there. | 这里什么人都没有 |
[32:05] | Carl, say something. | 卡尔 说句话 |
[32:06] | Well, it doesn’t matter if I’m real to her, Luisa. | 我对她来说是不是真的并不重要 路易莎 |
[32:10] | I’m real to you. | 我对你来说是真的 |
[32:11] | You hear that, right? | 你听见了 对吗 |
[32:13] | Anezka, come on, he’s right here! | 阿妮丝卡 拜托 他就在这儿 |
[32:15] | Okay, beautiful doctor. | 好吧 漂亮的医生 |
[32:17] | Uh, hello to you, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[32:21] | Uh, I am loving your sweater. | 我很喜欢你的毛衣 |
[32:24] | He’s right over here and he’s wearing a T-shirt. | 他在这里 穿着一件衬衫 |
[32:27] | Okay, you just tell me what I see. | 好吧 你告诉我你看到了什么 |
[32:30] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[32:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:32] | If you can’t see Carl, | 如果你看不见卡尔 |
[32:34] | why didn’t you say anything | 为什么前几天晚上在酒店外面 |
[32:35] | the other night outside the hotel? | 你什么都没说 |
[32:37] | Because I did not want to embarrass beautiful doctor. | 因为我不想让漂亮的医生难堪 |
[32:47] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[32:48] | Nothing, I promise, you’re just scared. | 没什么 我保证 你只是太害怕了 |
[32:51] | Because he’s just not who I pictured myself with. | 因为他不是我想象中在一起的那个人 |
[32:54] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[32:55] | He’s who you fell for. | 他是你爱的人 |
[32:56] | And he has so many amazing qualities. | 而且他有很多优秀的品质 |
[32:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:00] | But I shouldn’t have these doubts | 但如果我准备好嫁给他 |
[33:02] | if I’m marrying him, right? | 我就不应该有这些疑问 对吗 |
[33:03] | Everyone has doubts. | 每个人都有疑问 |
[33:05] | Did you, with Michael? | 你也有过吗 和迈克尔的时候 |
[33:09] | There’s just so much we haven’t talked about, basic stuff. | 我们还有很多基本的问题没谈过 |
[33:11] | Marriage stuff. Tomorrow’s just the wedding. | 结婚才是大事 明天就是婚礼了 |
[33:13] | And the rehearsal was a disaster. | 但是彩排简直就是一场灾难 |
[33:14] | What if tomorrow’s awful? | 如果明天还是很糟糕呢 |
[33:16] | Huge doubts. | 一大堆疑问 |
[33:17] | We made a list, actually. | 其实我们写了个清单 |
[33:18] | A very long list | 一个非常长的清单 |
[33:20] | of all the things that we needed to discuss. | 上面写着所有要讨论的事 |
[33:23] | Danny loves lists. | 丹尼很喜欢列清单 |
[33:24] | He makes them constantly. | 他经常列清单 |
[33:26] | Aw, a man after my own heart. | 这个男人很合我的胃口 |
[33:28] | He even has phone alerts | 他甚至会用手机通知 |
[33:29] | to remind him to do what’s on the lists. | 来提醒他在清单上列哪些内容 |
[33:31] | How have I not thought of that? | 我怎么就没想到这一点呢 |
[33:32] | And friends, that’s when Lina suddenly realized | 朋友们 这时琳娜突然意识到 |
[33:34] | the role Danny played in her life. | 丹尼在她生命里扮演的角色 |
[33:37] | Oh, my God. What? | 我的天呐 怎么了 |
[33:39] | I’m marrying the male version of you. | 我就是想嫁给你这种性格的男人 |
[33:43] | I mean, Danny is organized and smart | 丹尼办事很有条理 很聪明 |
[33:47] | and responsible and kind of nerdy. | 很负责任 也有点书呆子气 |
[33:49] | I mean, he’s you! | 他就是你 |
[33:52] | And you’re the longest relationship that I’ve ever had. | 你是和我在一起时间最久的人 |
[33:55] | Aw, you’re the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 你也是和我在一起最久的人 |
[33:58] | I love you, Jane. | 我爱你 简 |
[34:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:10] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[34:14] | Were you gonna kiss me? | 你要亲我吗 |
[34:15] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | No. Don’t be ridiculous. I mean… | 不 别傻了 我说… |
[34:21] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我很抱歉 我不知道刚才在想什么 |
[34:30] | Seemed like you were thinking | 看样子你刚才想的是 |
[34:31] | of making out with your best friend. | 和你最好的朋友亲热 |
[34:33] | I guess I’m still a little freaked out | 我想知道亚当是双性恋之后 |
[34:36] | by Adam’s big bisexuality reveal. | 我还是有点情绪激动 |
[34:38] | Well, a pretty smart friend once told me | 一个非常聪明的朋友曾经告诉我 |
[34:41] | that you fall for who you fall for. | 你注定会爱上你爱的人 |
[34:42] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是的 但这是不一样的 |
[34:44] | I’m not freaked out by his sexuality, | 我有情绪不是因为他的性取向 |
[34:46] | I’m freaked out that he kept it from me. | 而是因为他没有告诉我 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:51] | As your best friend in the world | 作为你世界上最好的朋友 |
[34:53] | and the person you just tried to make out with, | 和一个你刚刚想要和她亲热的人来说 |
[34:55] | that’s a bunch a crap. | 你说的都是废话 |
[34:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:59] | Don’t try to make this about him hiding. | 别逃避着不跟他讲 |
[35:01] | Figure out what’s really going on. | 弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[35:05] | well, I-I guess it’s because… | 我想是因为… |
[35:08] | Lady? Tell him. | 女士 告诉他 |
[35:10] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[35:11] | Because it’s my freaking bachelorette party | 因为这是我的单身派对 |
[35:13] | and I need to go tell my fiancé that I can’t wait to marry him. | 我要告诉未婚夫 我等不及了要和他结婚 |
[35:17] | – Go! Go! – Okay. | -快去 快去 -好吧 |
[35:21] | Any more and you couldn’t handle it. | 再亲一会你就控制不住了 |
[35:35] | Did you buy it? | 你信了吗 |
[35:36] | Uh, sure? | 确定 |
[35:38] | Of course you didn’t, | 你当然不信了 |
[35:39] | because I’m talking to a Styrofoam kidney stone! | 因为我在和一个泡沫石头说话 |
[35:43] | Aren’t you supposed to, like… | 你难道不应该 比如… |
[35:45] | pretend it’s something else? | 把它想成其它东西吗 |
[35:47] | You know? | 比如 |
[35:48] | Something that means something to you? | 一些对你有意义的东西 |
[35:50] | All right, this scene moves us to the next stage. | 好了 我们去下一个场景 |
[35:53] | And friends, it was one of those moments | 朋友们 就在这个时刻 |
[35:55] | when art and life come together. | 艺术和生活融为了一体 |
[35:58] | Suddenly, Rogelio knew exactly how to access that emotion. | 突然之间 罗格里奥知道了该怎样进入感情 |
[36:41] | Cut! | 停 |
[36:42] | How dare you! | 你怎么能这样 |
[36:44] | I was in the moment! | 我已经进入状态了 |
[36:45] | I know, and it was fantastic. | 我知道 而且确实很棒 |
[36:47] | It’s just that your eye line was off. | 只是你的视线太靠下了 |
[36:50] | It kind of looked like you were talking to your penis. | 看着好像是你在对你的小弟弟说话 |
[36:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:57] | Well, just go again. | 再来一次 |
[37:01] | Danny and I just had the hottest sex. | 我和丹尼刚刚做了爱 这是最刺激的一次了 |
[37:04] | I’ve never done it in a bathroom before. | 我之前从来没有在浴室里 |
[37:07] | At the Marbella. | 在玛贝拉 |
[37:08] | At my own bachelorette party. | 而且是在我自己的单身派对上做过 |
[37:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[37:21] | That’s my man. | 那是我的男人 |
[37:29] | You look like you’re having fun. | 你看上去玩的很开心 |
[37:31] | Yeah, can I go? | 是啊 我能走了吗 |
[37:32] | Your dad just texted. | 你爸爸刚刚发来短信 |
[37:34] | He’s getting snipped. | 他要去做结扎了 |
[37:35] | No more pulling out… | 不会再拔出来了… |
[37:37] | Ma, again with the pulling out. | 妈 又开始说这个了 |
[37:39] | All right, this time I’m pulling out. | 好吧 这次我要走了 |
[37:43] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[37:46] | So, yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | It wasn’t that you waited a long time to tell me. | 我不是想说 你这么久才告诉我 |
[37:50] | It was what you told me. | 是关于你告诉我的内容 |
[37:52] | Which became pretty clear after I tried to kiss Lina. | 在我亲了琳娜之后 事情变得清楚多了 |
[37:55] | What? | 什么 |
[37:56] | I know. It was a momentary lapse of judgment. | 我知道 只是一时判断失误 |
[37:59] | But you’re obviously right. | 但你是对的 |
[38:01] | I did freak out. | 我确实有点激动 |
[38:04] | I guess I-I… | 我想我 我… |
[38:06] | I just have questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[38:07] | Which are silly and stupid… | 听着有点愚蠢可笑… |
[38:09] | No. Ask me. | 不 问吧 |
[38:14] | Is being bisexual a stop? | 双性恋是不是一个标志 |
[38:16] | O-On your way to coming out as gay? | 标志你会变成一个同性恋 |
[38:18] | Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[38:19] | Um, it just means that I’m open to a connection | 只是意味着我对一个男人或者女人 |
[38:22] | with a man or a women. | 敞开了心扉 |
[38:24] | What else you got? | 你还想问什么 |
[38:26] | Well, I guess I feel a little insecure, you know. | 我想我感觉到一点不安全感 |
[38:29] | It’s not like I can give you what a man can. | 男人可以给你的 我给不了你 |
[38:32] | Well, yeah, you’re right, you can’t. | 当然了 你说的对 你不能 |
[38:34] | But you can’t give me what other women can give me, either. | 但是其他女人给我的 你也不能给我 |
[38:37] | But it doesn’t matter, because I choose to be with you. | 但这不重要 因为我选择和你在一起 |
[38:40] | I don’t want to be with anyone else, regardless of gender. | 我不想和别人在一起 不管什么性别 |
[38:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:45] | Yeah, really. | 是的 是真的 |
[38:47] | We’re in a monogamous relationship. | 我们是一对一的关系 |
[38:49] | Which means that you’re not allowed to kiss anyone else. | 这意味着你不能再亲其他人了 |
[38:52] | I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[38:54] | If it makes you feel any better, | 希望能让你感觉好一点 |
[38:55] | she hard core rejected me. | 她很强烈地拒绝了我 |
[38:56] | Well, then she’s an idiot. | 那她真傻 |
[39:02] | Oh, Bob… | 鲍勃… |
[39:04] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 |
[39:06] | – It’s Jim, right? – Yeah. | -是吉姆 对吗 -是的 |
[39:08] | This is Mark. | 这是马克 |
[39:12] | You see Mark, right? | 你见过马克 对吗 |
[39:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[39:19] | I’m checking myself in psychiatric hospital. | 我在办理精神病院的住院手续 |
[39:24] | Or a wellness center if you believe the brochure. | 或者叫康复中心 小册子上是这样写的 |
[39:29] | I can’t go down this path again. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[39:33] | Well, I’m… really glad that you’re getting help. | 我… 我很高兴你愿意接受治疗 |
[39:38] | After everything that’s happened, the fact that… | 发生了这么多的事 然而… |
[39:43] | you’re still looking out for me, it… | 你还在关心我 这… |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:51] | And you can have your hotel shares back. | 你可以把酒店的股份拿回去 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:57] | That’s not why I helped you. | 我不是为了这个帮你的 |
[39:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | That’s why I’m giving them back. | 但我是因为这个把股份还给你的 |
[40:15] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[40:17] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:25] | Luisa’s going to get help. | 路易莎会去接受治疗 |
[40:27] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[40:30] | And she’s giving me back my hotel shares. | 而且她把我酒店的股份还给我了 |
[40:34] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[40:36] | She’s giving everything back. | 她要把一切都还回来 |
[40:40] | See? | 看 |
[40:42] | You do the right thing and good things happen. | 你做了正确的事 好事自然会发生 |
[40:46] | Oh, Jane, | 简 |
[40:47] | after all your telenovela watching, | 看了你们像电视剧一样的剧情 |
[40:49] | you should know by now, that’s not true. | 你现在应该知道了 那不是真的 |
[40:52] | I know it’s not how you wanted to get the hotel back, | 我知道不是你有多想把酒店要回去 |
[40:54] | but it’s still a good thing. | 但这还是件好事 |
[40:56] | My sister signed this last night. | 我姐姐昨天晚上签了这个文件 |
[40:58] | All the shares are now back in my name. | 所有的股份现在回到了我的名下 |
[41:02] | Oh, well, unfortunately, due to your sister’s mental state, | 不幸的是 鉴于你姐姐的精神状态 |
[41:05] | she’s not allowed to change any contractual agreement. | 她不能修改合约的内容 |
[41:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:08] | It reverts to the original agreement she signed six weeks ago, | 所以还是她六周前签的那份原始协议有效 |
[41:11] | which stated in the event of her incapacitation, | 协议里声明 如果发生她丧失能力的情况 |
[41:13] | all her hotel shares go to… | 她酒店的所有股份会转到… |
[41:15] | I am new owner of Marbella! | 我是玛贝拉的新主人了 |
[41:18] | Good job, Anton. | 干得好 安东 |
[41:23] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:26] | I did tell you | 我告诉过你 |
[41:27] | there would be some very fine acting. | 有些人的演技非同一般 |