时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hello, #Jafael shippers. | 你们好 简斐尔CP的支持者们 |
[00:04] | I hope you can keep your mouth shut, | 希望你们能闭嘴了 |
[00:06] | because Jane and Rafael are secretly exploring | 因为简和拉斐尔正在秘密探索 |
[00:08] | their feelings for each other. | 两人间的感情 |
[00:09] | Also keeping a secret? | 同样在保密的 |
[00:11] | Petra’s lawyer, Jane Ramos, | 佩特拉的律师 简·拉莫斯 |
[00:12] | Aka j.R. | 也就是JR |
[00:14] | See, she’s working with some shady figures | 她和某个神秘人物合谋 |
[00:16] | to get Petra thrown in jail. | 要把佩特拉送进监狱 |
[00:18] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 真是狗血啊 |
[00:19] | Well, imagine this. | 还有这个 |
[00:21] | Jane’s father put his career on hold | 简爸暂停了演艺事业 |
[00:22] | to focus on being a stay-at-home dad to his baby, Baby. | 一心扑在孩子身上 |
[00:25] | Only that turned out to be boring, boring. | 结果却是无聊又无聊 |
[00:27] | 愿望板 无聊板 | |
[00:27] | Also stuck? Our Jane. | 同样陷入困境的还有简 |
[00:30] | See, she had writer’s block. | 你瞧 她遇到了作家瓶颈 |
[00:32] | And to make matters worse, | 更糟的是 |
[00:33] | Petra got herself a book deal. | 佩特拉得到了书约 |
[00:35] | Okay! | 好的 |
[00:36] | And then this happened. | 然后发生了这个 |
[00:37] | Jane, will you ghostwrite my book? | 简 你能代我写书吗 |
[00:39] | And speaking of complicated coworkers, | 说到复杂的同事关系 |
[00:41] | Alba is still working with Jorge, | 阿尔芭和乔治共事 |
[00:42] | – after she rejected his marriage proposal. – No. | -就算她拒绝了他的求婚 -不 |
[00:45] | And so, he moved on, | 于是他向前看了 |
[00:47] | leaving our abuela single and ready to mingle. | 让我们的外婆单身一人 准备好放纵了 |
[00:49] | So, open the sunroof, | 打开天窗 |
[00:51] | ’cause it’s about to get hot in here. | 因为马上就要燥起来了 |
[00:54] | Friends, | 朋友们 |
[00:55] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva’s sexual evolution | 简的性觉醒 |
[00:58] | went through many stages. | 经历了好多阶段 |
[01:03] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[01:05] | We should stop! | 我们应该住手 |
[01:06] | Denial. | 否认 |
[01:08] | Temptation. | 诱惑 |
[01:09] | I’m fine! I really want to do this. I’m… | 我很好 我愿意这么做 我… |
[01:12] | Negotiation. | 谈判 |
[01:15] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎样 |
[01:16] | Good. I feel good. | 很棒 |
[01:18] | Acceptance. | 接受 |
[01:19] | Liberation. | 自由 |
[01:21] | And, finally… | 最后 |
[01:25] | Let me just put the seat down. | 我把座位放下去 |
[01:28] | …car sex. | 车震 |
[01:30] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[01:34] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[01:36] | Are you insane? | 说什么呢 |
[01:37] | We can’t have sex for the first time in a car. | 我俩的第一次可不能在车里 |
[01:42] | – Sure, we can. – No. | -当然可以 -不 |
[01:45] | No way. Not after how judgy you were about that kiss. | 不行 你对那个吻都那么挑剔 |
[01:48] | I need my full range of motion. | 我要大空间好好发挥 |
[01:54] | 处女情缘 拉斐尔 | |
[02:01] | Okay, so let’s go upstairs to your apartment. | 好 那我们去你的公寓吧 |
[02:03] | The girls will be here in 15 minutes. | 孩子们一刻钟后到 |
[02:05] | And we don’t have to rush this. | 我们不用这么着急嘛 |
[02:07] | The whole point of dating in secret is to see | 秘密约会的目的就是 |
[02:09] | if we can be a normal couple. | 看我俩能不能成为正常的CP |
[02:10] | So I’m taking you out first. | 所以我先约你出来 |
[02:12] | On a date. | 好好约会 |
[02:14] | So romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[02:16] | Make it a short date. | 那约会时间少点 |
[02:18] | Let me see your dating profile! | 让我看看你的约会档案 |
[02:21] | Oh, come on. Let me see what you got. | 好啦 让我看看 |
[02:34] | Okay, that’s a good start. | 这些都很不错 |
[02:36] | It’s a little… rigid. | 有点…严格 |
[02:41] | Clergymen and monks? | 牧师和修道士吗 |
[02:42] | Because that’s what you’re gonna get with this profile. | 这些要求只能帮你找到这些人 |
[02:54] | Fine. Then look around and make a move. | 好啊 那就出去找啊 |
[02:57] | Or I’m gonna change that profile | 否则我就要修改一下 |
[03:00] | and I’m gonna describe you as “Fun-loving”” | 把你写成”爱浪的人” |
[03:11] | Abuela, when we sell this, I can quit the lounge. | 外婆 等书大卖 我就辞掉酒店的活儿 |
[03:15] | Plus, it’ll give me a nice break from having to think | 而且这还可以让我不再去想 |
[03:17] | of overly-complicated, soapy, romantic plots. | 那些复杂的浪漫桥段 |
[03:20] | Tell me about it. | 是啊 |
[03:23] | Book templates. | 书的模板 |
[03:25] | I want to see what Petra responds to. | 我想看看佩特拉喜欢什么样的 |
[03:30] | Unfortunately, I didn’t respond to any of this. | 不好意思 我对哪本都不感兴趣 |
[03:33] | But that’s okay because how are we supposed to know | 不过没关系 如果不知道讨厌什么 |
[03:36] | what we like if we don’t know what we hate? | 怎么能知道喜欢什么呢 |
[03:38] | Right. Glad I can help with that. | 没错 很高兴能帮忙 |
[03:40] | I don’t want to be derivative. | 我不想跟别人一样 |
[03:41] | I want to create my own brand. | 我想打造自己的牌子 |
[03:43] | I mean, I can’t relate to Martha Stewart, | 我无法和玛莎·斯图尔特产生共鸣 |
[03:46] | Chrissy Teigen or Bethenny Frankel. | 或是克莉茜·腾根和贝辛妮·弗兰凯 |
[03:48] | I’m a businesswoman, not some celebrity | 我是女商人 不是那种用名字 |
[03:50] | who’s had their name slapped on a business. | 吸引眼球的名人 |
[03:52] | Hey, back off Chrissy Teigen. | 克莉茜·腾根才不是呢 |
[03:54] | She’s a literal legend. | 她是真正的传奇 |
[03:55] | I built this hotel from the ground up. | 我一手创建了这家酒店 |
[03:58] | I want this book to reflect how hard I’ve worked. Hey! | 我希望这本书能体现我的辛劳 |
[04:02] | Those StairMasters should obviously be facing the windows. | 那些楼梯应该朝向窗户 |
[04:04] | Sorry. you didn’t specify. | 对不起 你没说明白 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I also didn’t specifically say | 我也没有明确要求 |
[04:07] | not to put them upside down. It’s common sense. | 把它们倒过来放 有没有常识啊你们 |
[04:09] | We’re renovating the gym. | 我们要装修健身房 |
[04:10] | I test everything myself before I put it in the hotel. | 在投入酒店前 我都要亲自试用 |
[04:12] | I’m that thorough. | 我就是这么认真 |
[04:13] | See, that’s the kind of stuff the book should be about. | 瞧 书里就应该写我的这些事 |
[04:15] | Yeah, got it. That sounds great. | 明白了 好棒棒哦 |
[04:17] | I just need to know the template | 我需要知道模版 |
[04:18] | so I know what kind of book I’m writing. | 这样我才好动笔 |
[04:21] | I am the template. | 我就是模版 |
[04:23] | Think outside the box for this book. | 不要被局限了 |
[04:25] | Maybe… maybe it’s not even a regular book? | 也许这本书注定不一样呢 |
[04:29] | Maybe it’s in the shape of me? | 也许就是我的化身 |
[04:31] | Or the hotel? | 或者这座酒店 |
[04:33] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[04:35] | You know, we can decide the shape of the book later. | 这本书的样子一会儿再说 |
[04:37] | For now, we need to submit a proposal. | 现在我需要去提案 |
[04:39] | So, would you say it’s more a autobiography? | 所以你是更希望自传呢 |
[04:44] | Or, would it be more a lifestyle book? | 或者更像生活方式书籍 |
[04:48] | Or a collection of stories? | 或者是小说集合 |
[04:49] | Or all three woven together? | 或者是三种合一 |
[04:53] | Okay, but what category would it fall into, like, the most? | 好吧 那最像哪一种呢 |
[04:57] | Let’s not categorize. | 不要给它分类了 |
[04:58] | Does it have pictures or no pictures? | 有插图还是没有呢 |
[05:00] | Don’t condescend, Jane. | 不要自以为是 简 |
[05:02] | Of course it has pictures with my new haircut. | 当然要有图片里 我最新的发型 |
[05:07] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:11] | I really want this to be a happy collaboration. | 我非常希望我俩合作愉快 |
[05:13] | So do I, honestly. | 我也是 |
[05:15] | And I love your haircut. | 你的新发型很好看 |
[05:17] | You know, we’re just getting tripped up on hypotheticals. | 我们现在有太多假设了 |
[05:20] | Let me work on the proposal. | 让我先想好提案 |
[05:21] | I worked for a publisher. | 我之前给出版社干过 |
[05:22] | I can knock this out. | 我能搞定 |
[05:24] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:25] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[05:27] | Go forth and write, Jane. | 去写吧 简 |
[05:29] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[05:31] | Roll. | 翻身 |
[05:32] | Come on, Baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[05:33] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[05:35] | Use your core. | 用你的核心肌群 |
[05:48] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 真好 你回来了 |
[05:50] | Hello. How was dance class? | 跳舞课怎么样啊 |
[05:53] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[05:54] | I love teaching without the responsibility of running a studio. | 不用负责运营 只负责教跳舞 太棒了 |
[05:57] | How about you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[05:59] | Any progress with the roll? | 翻身学的怎么样啊 |
[06:00] | Not yet, but we’re plugging away. | 还没学会 但我们有进展了 |
[06:04] | I, too, feel like I am living the dream. | 我也觉得梦想要成真了 |
[06:07] | Hon, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:10] | So, you’re not at all regretting your decision to stay at home with Baby? | 你一点也不后悔跟宝贝待在家里的决定吗 |
[06:16] | I am miserable, Xo. | 我糟糕透了 希尔 |
[06:18] | All Baby does is sleep and poop and sleep and poop and sleep. | 宝贝只知道睡了拉 拉了睡 |
[06:22] | I thought being home with her would be fun and fulfilling. | 我以为跟她待在家里会很有趣 |
[06:25] | But I’m bored and resentful. | 但我无聊透顶 充满怨恨 |
[06:28] | And I’m a monster. | 我真是个坏爸爸 |
[06:29] | You are not a monster. | 才不是呢 |
[06:31] | Being a stay-at-home parent is really hard. | 在家带孩子真的很辛苦的 |
[06:34] | So, do you think it’s okay for me to call it? | 所以你认为我应该放弃吗 |
[06:37] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[06:38] | You haven’t given it a real shot. | 你还没有真正试过呢 |
[06:40] | But I’m miserable. | 但我难受极了 |
[06:41] | You just need some human contact, the adult kind. | 你需要跟成年人交流 |
[06:45] | You should join a parent group. | 你应该加入家长互助会 |
[06:46] | Are there celebrity ones? | 有都是名人的吗 |
[06:47] | You don’t need to be around celebrities. | 你不需要跟名人在一起 |
[06:49] | Just normal parents who are feeling what you’re feeling. | 就正常的父母 跟你感觉一样 |
[07:20] | Okay, Jane, just reinvent the book form. | 好了 简 你要创造新天地了 |
[07:23] | No pages, no chapters, no words, | 没有书页 没有章节 没有文字 |
[07:26] | but definitely a narrator. | 但肯定有叙事者 |
[07:31] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:32] | Just free-associate. Get loose. | 自由联想 |
[07:33] | 残酷 算计 没有人性 贱 | |
[07:40] | Harsh. | 好惨 |
[07:44] | 坚强 自律 强壮 果敢 有动力 | |
[07:50] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[07:51] | Petra is strong, determined, driven… | 佩特拉的确很强壮 果敢 有动力 |
[07:55] | Insulted. | 太丢人了 |
[07:56] | Flat-out insulted. | 简直丢人 |
[07:57] | That’s the only way to describe it. | 没有别的描述方式了 |
[07:59] | “I strive to create a work environment that feels warm and communicative”? | “我努力创造一个温暖 促进沟通的工作环境” |
[08:04] | I would never say that. | 我才不会这么说 |
[08:05] | It-it-it’s too… | 太… |
[08:07] | – Nice? – Nauseating! | -善良了吗 -恶心了 |
[08:09] | And frankly, I’m… | 说实话 |
[08:10] | I’m feeling judged here. | 我感觉被你评头论足 |
[08:12] | I just softened it a bit to paint you in a better light | 我写的委婉了点 让你显得更亲近 |
[08:15] | to help sell the book. | 书才卖得出去 |
[08:16] | Better light to whom? | 让谁更亲近 |
[08:17] | I hate this woman. | 这女人这么讨厌 |
[08:18] | And I like myself, Jane. | 我喜欢我自己 简 |
[08:20] | I am really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[08:22] | I didn’t mean to insult you. | 我没有羞辱你的意思 |
[08:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:29] | Look, our friendship and family is really important to me. | 我们的友谊和家庭对我来说很重要 |
[08:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:35] | Then maybe we should protect that and I should find a different ghostwriter. | 为了不破坏 我应该另找一个枪手 |
[08:40] | All right, let’s just calm down for a bit. | 好了 冷静一下 |
[08:42] | I think that this is gonna work out just fine. | 我觉得结果会很好的 |
[08:44] | I mean, we’ve worked together for years at the Marbella. | 我们都在玛贝拉共事这么多年了 |
[08:47] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[08:47] | Right? This is just a new dynamic. | 是吧 这次只是方式不同 |
[08:49] | We just need to find our groove. | 我们需要调整一下 |
[08:51] | How long will that take? | 要多久时间 |
[08:52] | What? Finding a groove? | 什么 调整吗 |
[08:54] | – I mean, I don’t know. – Because running a hotel | -我不知道 -因为经营酒店 |
[08:56] | – is very time-consuming. – It’s not exactly a set thing, but I… | -很费时间的 -还不是确定的 |
[08:57] | I have a million problems to solve, fires to put out. | 我有一百万件事要做 紧急得很 |
[09:00] | That’s what I wish you understood, Jane. | 我希望你能明白 |
[09:01] | The-the rigors of my daily life. | 我日常生活的严酷 |
[09:05] | You should shadow me. | 你应该跟着我 |
[09:07] | Shadow you? | 跟着你 |
[09:08] | Follow me around. | 跟我到处走 |
[09:09] | Really get inside my head. | 真正了解我在想什么 |
[09:11] | That way, you-you could see how much I accomplish every day. | 这样你就可以看到我每天的成就 |
[09:13] | You’ll gain respect for me because how could you not? | 你会自然而然地尊重我 |
[09:15] | And then you’ll be able to write the book. | 然后就可以写书了 |
[09:18] | That sounds great. | 真好 |
[09:19] | It’s gonna be a nightmare. | 真是个噩梦 |
[09:20] | But you know what? | 不过算了 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna suck it up because this could be | 我就忍着 因为这是一个 |
[09:23] | a great way to make money writing | 写作赚钱的好机会 |
[09:24] | until inspiration strikes. | 等待灵感来临 |
[09:26] | Are you ready for work? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:28] | Hey, yeah. Almost ready. | 快了 |
[09:29] | Daddy, wait. | 等等 爸爸 |
[09:30] | I need your help with my school project. | 我要你帮我弄学校项目 |
[09:32] | Oh, how cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[09:34] | You’re making a family tree at school. | 你要做一个家族树 |
[09:37] | Yes, but I couldn’t think of anyone | 没错 不错我想不到爸爸那边 |
[09:39] | on Daddy’s side except Auntie Petra. | 还有什么亲戚 除了佩特拉阿姨 |
[09:44] | I was adopted and both my parents passed away. | 我是被收养的 我的父母都去世了 |
[09:46] | Remember? I’m sorry you never got to meet them. | 记得吗 真抱歉你没能见到爷爷奶奶 |
[09:48] | Really? One was a thief | 骗谁呢 一个是小偷 |
[09:50] | and the other was a serial killer. | 另一个是连环杀手 |
[09:52] | I can give you their names. | 我可以告诉你名字 |
[09:53] | Just don’t Google them. | 就不要百度了 |
[09:54] | What about your real parents? | 那你的真父母呢 |
[09:56] | You mean his biological parents. | 你是说亲生父母吧 |
[09:58] | Actually, buddy, I don’t know who they are. | 其实我不知道他们是谁 |
[10:01] | Don’t you want to know? Maybe they’re pirates. | 你不想知道吗 也许是海盗耶 |
[10:03] | Maybe, but I’m kind of happy with the way things are. | 也许吧 但我对现状很满意了 |
[10:06] | – But what if… – And the good news | -万一 -好在 |
[10:08] | is that your mommy’s side of the family is so big | 你妈妈有一个大家庭 |
[10:10] | and so filled with love | 充满了爱 |
[10:11] | that maybe you just focus on that, okay? | 你要不在这上面多下点功夫吧 |
[10:15] | We should get to work. | 我们要去锻炼了 |
[10:19] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[10:20] | it should be noted that by “Work,” | 他口中的”锻炼” |
[10:22] | he meant… | 其实意思是 |
[10:24] | their top secret date. | 他们的秘密约会 |
[10:26] | Well, hello there. | 你好美女 |
[10:28] | I’m Rafael. | 我是拉斐尔 |
[10:29] | Jane. | 简 |
[10:31] | Role-play as foreplay. | 前戏是角色扮演 |
[10:33] | So, where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[10:36] | I’m a local, actually, born and raised. | 我是土生土长的本地人 |
[10:39] | What about you? Well… | 你呢 |
[10:41] | Here and there. I don’t really have deep roots. | 四处流浪 居无定所 |
[10:46] | Wait, is this about what Mateo said | 等等 是不是因为马特奥 |
[10:47] | – about your parents? – Who’s Mateo? | -问了你父母的事 -谁是马特奥 |
[10:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | Yeah. Never mind. | 别在意 |
[10:55] | I’m kind of a rolling stone. | 我就像一颗滚石 |
[10:59] | – Okay, what? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[11:01] | Look, I’m happy about my decision not to find them. | 我很高兴没有去找他们 |
[11:03] | You just don’t seem happy. | 你看起来不开心 |
[11:04] | Because you keep asking me about it. | 因为你一直问我 |
[11:07] | Can I get a scotch, neat? | 纯威士忌一杯 |
[11:11] | Please don’t judge. | 别说了 |
[11:13] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[11:16] | Fine, I am a little, | 我还是要说 |
[11:17] | but not because of the scotch, | 并不是因为威士忌 |
[11:18] | but because you are shutting down | 而是因为你关上心扉 |
[11:20] | and you do not want to engage. | 不愿面对 |
[11:21] | That’s right, Jane. I don’t. | 没错 我就不愿意 |
[11:27] | Should we do this another night? | 以后我俩再约吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I have a big day tomorrow with Petra. | 好的 我明天和佩特拉有约 |
[11:32] | Which brings us to… | 于是我们来到这里 |
[11:33] | We are almost completely out of sea bass, Bob. | 鲍勃 我们的海鲈鱼已经没了 |
[11:35] | 鲍勃 佩特拉的鱼贩 | |
[11:36] | – Already? – Yes, and running out is unacceptable. | -就用完了 -是的 简直不可接受 |
[11:39] | Jane, write down that that is unacceptable. | 简 写”不可接受” |
[11:40] | 简 佩特拉的影子 | |
[11:43] | Look, I need a shipment no later than this afternoon, | 今天下午之前进货 |
[11:45] | and if you can’t do it, I’ll switch vendors. | 做不到 我就另请高就 |
[11:47] | You don’t think there are other fishmongers in town? | 你以为就你一个人卖鱼吗 |
[11:48] | Please, Ms. Solano, I… | 索拉诺夫人 我 |
[11:49] | Don’t “Please” Me. | 别费口舌了 |
[11:50] | I’m not the one who made the mistake. I just… | 犯错的人不是我 |
[11:51] | Hey, sorry to jump in, but I was in the kitchen earlier, | 不好意思 我刚刚在厨房 |
[11:54] | and we do have one pallet of sea bass left. | 发现还有一盘海鲈鱼 |
[11:56] | So we should be good until tomorrow. | 应该可以用到明天 |
[11:59] | Thank you for your input, Jane. | 谢谢你的信息 简 |
[12:01] | I’ll check on it and get back to you. | 我去看一看 再跟你说 |
[12:02] | You’re dismissed. | 去吧 |
[12:05] | Jane! | 简 |
[12:06] | The first two letters in shadow are shhh! | 跟着我你得把嘴管好 |
[12:09] | I was just trying to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[12:10] | You weren’t helping, you were interfering. | 你这不是帮忙 是添乱 |
[12:12] | You think I don’t know about that extra pallet back there? | 你以为我不知道还有一盘吗 |
[12:15] | Then why did you threaten to fire him? | 那你为什么威胁他 |
[12:16] | To instill fear. | 建立威信 |
[12:18] | Employees need to worry they’re going to lose their jobs. | 员工要有紧迫感 |
[12:20] | Keeps them on their toes. | 才能兢兢业业 |
[12:22] | What? | 什么 |
[12:23] | – Nothing. – Oh, just say it. | -没啥 -快说 |
[12:26] | Fine, since you said I was your moral compass. | 好吧 你说过我是你的道德指南 |
[12:30] | I just think there are kinder ways to motivate your employees. | 我觉得激励员工还有更好的方式 |
[12:33] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:35] | And how many successful businesses have you run? | 你经营过多少成功的企业呢 |
[12:37] | Oh, snap! | 额哦 |
[12:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:40] | Look, I can’t have you shadow me | 如果你要一直对我有意见 |
[12:41] | if you’re going to judge me the whole time. | 你就不要跟着我了 |
[12:43] | Now I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[12:45] | Going to that parenting group | 参加父母互助会 |
[12:47] | was the best thing I could have done. | 是我能做的最好的事 |
[12:48] | It was so helpful. | 太有帮助了 |
[12:49] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:51] | There was this mom who felt exactly like me. | 有个妈妈跟我一样的情况 |
[12:53] | She loved her son, but she didn’t love taking care of him. | 她爱她儿子 但她不喜欢照顾他 |
[12:57] | See, I told you, it’s totally normal. | 看吧 这很正常 |
[12:59] | Yes. I thought I was struggling | 是啊 我以为我在挣扎 |
[13:00] | because I went from being a famous person | 因为我从一个名人 |
[13:02] | to a regular person, you know, | 变成了一个普通人 |
[13:04] | but everything this mom said | 但是这位妈妈说的关于 |
[13:05] | about postpartum depression rang true. | 产后忧郁的事 句句在理 |
[13:08] | And then I realized I had it. | 我发现我也有产后忧郁了 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:11] | Postpartum depression. | 产后忧郁 |
[13:13] | You can’t have postpartum depression. | 你怎么可能会有 |
[13:15] | Y-You didn’t… partum. | 你…都没有生产 |
[13:16] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[13:17] | You didn’t give birth. | 你没有生孩子 |
[13:18] | I know, Xiomara, | 我知道 希尔 |
[13:20] | but what this mom said, | 但这位妈妈说的 |
[13:22] | I felt the exact same way, | 跟我一模一样 |
[13:23] | so I Googled male postpartum depression during “Wheels on the Bus,” | 所以我查了男性产后忧郁 |
[13:27] | and men can definitely have it, too. | 发现男性也会得 |
[13:29] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[13:30] | It has to do with hormone levels. | 这是跟荷尔蒙水平有关的 |
[13:32] | And I have hormones, too. | 我也有荷尔蒙啊 |
[13:34] | And this birth definitely affected them. | 这个孩子肯定影响了我的荷尔蒙 |
[13:37] | So I’m not going to suffer in silence. | 所以我不要隐忍 |
[13:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:41] | You said if I cooperated with the police, | 你说如果我跟警方合作 |
[13:43] | then they would leave me alone. | 他们就不会烦我了 |
[13:44] | Why do they want to question me again? | 为什么又要审讯我 |
[13:46] | Look, I’m surprised, too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[13:47] | It should be noted she was not surprised | 她其实一点也不惊讶 |
[13:49] | because this bitch was trying to frame Petra. | 这贱人想要陷害佩特拉 |
[13:51] | They used the blueprints to recreate the scene, | 他们用蓝图重建了犯罪现场 |
[13:53] | and apparently, | 很明显 |
[13:55] | there were some screws missing from Anezka’s balcony railing, | 阿妮丝卡阳台栏杆的有些螺丝失踪了 |
[13:58] | which would suggest premeditation. | 说明有人预谋 |
[14:04] | They think I killed her on purpose? | 你是说我故意杀人 |
[14:06] | Unfortunately, they’re not ruling it out. | 他们不排除这种假设 |
[14:10] | This is ridiculous. | 太扯了 |
[14:13] | Clearly, my sister or my mother, | 我妹妹 我妈 |
[14:16] | or some combination of the two were trying to kill me. | 或者两个一起 都想杀了我啊 |
[14:18] | Then you say that in the interview. | 那你去跟警察说清楚 |
[14:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:22] | All you have to do is tell the truth. | 你只需说出真相 |
[14:26] | The truth is… | 真相就是… |
[14:27] | I overreacted last night, big-time. | 我昨晚反应过度了 |
[14:31] | And I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[14:34] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[14:35] | No, look, I… I was thrown, | 我被抛弃 |
[14:38] | I-I shut down, I lashed out. | 关上心扉 大发脾气 |
[14:41] | And I should have let it go, but… | 我就应该放手 但是 |
[14:43] | My grandma’s coming. | 外婆来了 |
[14:45] | Rain check tomorrow after work? | 那就明天下班后 |
[14:51] | Wait, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:52] | Who’s Ronaldo? | 谁是罗纳尔多 |
[14:53] | Her church crush. And? | 教堂里她喜欢的人 然后呢 |
[14:57] | What do you mean you think? | 什么叫你觉得是 |
[14:58] | Either he asked you or he didn’t. | 他到底问没问 |
[15:08] | Abuela… | 外婆 |
[15:12] | No. Cancel it. | 不行 取消 |
[15:19] | I have plans tomorrow night. | 我明晚有安排了 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:35] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好啦 我去 |
[15:40] | Get it, girl. | 加油 妹子 |
[15:45] | I have a lot of interesting observations | 我有很多有趣的观察 |
[15:47] | because I’m a very perceptive person. | 因为我是一个观察细致的人 |
[15:49] | I’ll just make them up as we go, | 我想到了会说的 |
[15:51] | but definitely get across that I’m observant. | 但请一定告诉大家我是个观察入微的人 |
[15:53] | And I pick up on everything. | 我能感知到任何事 |
[15:55] | Wow, this voice memo thing is pretty great, actually. | 语音备忘真是个好东西啊 |
[15:57] | I can communicate and not see you standing there, | 这样跟你沟通 还不用见你 |
[15:59] | judging me with that judgy Jane face. | 对我评头论足 摆臭脸 |
[16:03] | Yup, that’s the face. | 就这张脸 |
[16:04] | Anyway… | 好吧 |
[16:07] | Petra made me voice memos | 佩特拉给我发语音备忘 |
[16:09] | because the shadow thing wasn’t working. | 因为跟着她不太行 |
[16:20] | So that’s why lining up wallpaper precisely is important. | 所以让壁纸保持一致是很重要的 |
[16:23] | Now, why did I bring that up? I can’t remember. | 我为啥要说这个 我记不得了 |
[16:25] | I’ve lost my train of thought. Well, eh, you’ll find it. | 我思路断了 你会找到的 |
[16:28] | You have to demand what you want in this world. | 你必须争取这世上你想要的东西 |
[16:30] | You can’t sit around and wait to be handed it. | 你不能守株待兔 |
[16:32] | Make big choices because, otherwise, | 要做出重大选择 否则 |
[16:33] | Ellie, Anna is going to walk all over you. | 爱丽 安娜就会缠着你 |
[16:36] | Sorry, Mommy. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[16:37] | Stop apologizing. | 别道歉了 |
[16:38] | Go get your ice cream back from her. | 自己去把冰淇淋从她那儿抢回来 |
[16:46] | Essentially, it means if you pat a snake with a bare foot, | 大意就是 如果你你光着脚轻拍一条蛇 |
[16:48] | don’t be surprised if someone poops in your shoe. | 那就别惊讶有人在你的鞋里拉屎 |
[16:50] | It may not translate. | 好像翻译不通 |
[16:55] | Okay, okay. | 好的好的 |
[16:58] | Forget I said that. | 忘了这句话吧 |
[16:59] | Oh, wow, I needed a break from that voice. | 天哪 这声音真够烦 |
[17:01] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[17:02] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这里 |
[17:04] | Oh, come on. | 快停下 |
[17:05] | It was ridiculously easy for me to figure out. | 我轻而易举就知道了 |
[17:07] | Oh, it’s the real thing. | 原来是正经事 |
[17:09] | I really should be a detective. | 我真应该当个警探 |
[17:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥 |
[17:11] | The screws on the Juliet balcony, | 阳台上的螺丝 |
[17:14] | they’re called Mueller screws. | 是穆勒牌螺丝 |
[17:15] | You can’t just unscrew them with any old screwdriver. | 用一般的螺丝起子卸不下来的 |
[17:17] | You need a Mueller screwdriver. | 你需要用穆勒牌螺丝起子 |
[17:19] | The day Anezka died, a Mueller screwdriver | 阿妮丝卡死的那天 一把穆勒螺丝起子 |
[17:21] | was signed out and never returned. | 借出去了 再也没有还回来 |
[17:23] | And guess who signed it out? | 猜猜是谁借出去了 |
[17:25] | Go ahead, show her, Vinnie. | 给她看 威尼 |
[17:29] | Your mother. | 你的妈妈 |
[17:33] | Yup. | 是的 |
[17:33] | I remember when she came in ’cause she was with the twins. | 我记得她跟双胞胎一起进来 |
[17:36] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[17:37] | I remember ’cause I can never tell | 因为我老是分不清谁是谁 |
[17:38] | which one is which, and on that day, | 但是那一天 |
[17:40] | I guessed right. I was really relieved, actually. | 我居然分清了 |
[17:48] | Petra? You okay? | 佩特拉 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah, fine. I just need a minute. | 没事 让我想一会儿 |
[18:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:04] | It’s like it’s all just hitting me. | 我终于明白了 |
[18:07] | My mother wanted me dead. | 我妈想置我于死地 |
[18:10] | And who knows when she’ll turn back up. | 谁知道她什么时候会回来 |
[18:12] | And I’m just so tired, honestly, of just having to… | 我真是受够了这种 |
[18:16] | always be on my guard. | 草木皆兵的日子 |
[18:21] | But I have to. | 但我没办法 |
[18:22] | Because… well, you heard. | 你也听说了 |
[18:25] | She was with my daughters. | 她跟我女儿们在一起 |
[18:27] | How did she get to my daughters? | 她是怎么接触到我女儿的 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:32] | This isn’t your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[18:37] | Yes, it is. | 是我的 |
[18:40] | And I’m gonna fix this. | 我会帮你解决的 |
[18:43] | Let’s rehearse what you’re gonna say to the police. | 再来排练一边你的证词 |
[18:45] | I thought you said we don’t have to rehearse. | 你不是说不用排练了吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[18:51] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[19:09] | I know, friends. | 我知道 朋友们 |
[19:10] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直是肥皂剧标准剧情吧 |
[19:12] | Which brings us to… | 这就让我们来到了… |
[19:19] | Wow, I’m getting lots of replies. | 我收到了很多评论 |
[19:24] | Not all of them are kind, | 并不是所有的评论都很友善 |
[19:26] | but most aren’t verified, | 大部分都是未认证的 |
[19:28] | so who cares, right? | 那么谁在乎 对吧 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:32] | Baby, I just got a reply from River Fields. | 宝贝 我刚刚看到了里弗·菲尔兹的评论 |
[19:35] | She’s a major icon with legendary eyebrows. | 她可是一位传奇人物 |
[19:48] | Yes! This is big-league, Baby. | 这可是一流人物 |
[19:50] | Let’s see what she has to say. | 咱看看她说什么了吧 |
[19:59] | You back off with the “Momsplaining,” River Fields. | 你还是跟着妈妈是说教滚开吧 里弗·菲尔兹 |
[20:03] | I agree with you, Baby. She stinks. | 我同意你的看法 她弱爆了 |
[20:18] | Hello, sexy lady. | 你好 性感女士 |
[20:21] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[20:22] | Have fun on your date, Jane. | 约会愉快 简 |
[20:34] | Yup. He saves babies. | 没错 他靠拯救小孩 |
[20:36] | For a living. | 维持生计 |
[20:41] | Abuela… | 外婆 |
[20:42] | I want to see. | 我想看 |
[20:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:46] | Jane, he is fine. | 简 他挺好的 |
[20:48] | Okay, stop. | 好吧 停 |
[20:58] | May I now present an announcement | 请允许我从外公那里宣告 |
[21:00] | from Papa that will make everyone… | 一件能让每个人 |
[21:04] | What’s my line again? | 我的台词是什么来着 |
[21:05] | “Faint.” | 昏厥 |
[21:06] | Faint! | 昏厥的事 |
[21:08] | What? | 什么 |
[21:10] | You are looking at a celebrity who has been invited | 你现在看到的是被邀请到《话题》与里弗·菲尔兹 |
[21:13] | on The Talk to debate River Fields | 关于男性产后抑郁话题 |
[21:16] | on the topic of male postpartum depression. | 同台辩论的名人 |
[21:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[21:22] | Rogelio, you can’t. | 罗格里奥 你不能这么做 |
[21:23] | I can, and I will. | 我能 而且我也会这么做 |
[21:24] | Don’t you remember what happened | 你难道不记得她拿下汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[21:26] | when she took down Tom Cruise? | 之后发生什么了吗 |
[21:28] | Yeah, Dad, she’s an American sweetheart. | 是啊老爸 她可是美国甜心 |
[21:30] | If something goes wrong, you can ruin your chance | 如果出了差错 你可能会毁了 |
[21:32] | at having an American career. | 你成为美国明星的梦想 |
[21:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:38] | I’ll pass. | 我放弃 |
[21:42] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[21:43] | River sent out another tweet. | 里弗又发推了 |
[21:45] | What do I think about Rogelio de la Vega? | 我怎么认为罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[21:47] | Well, I, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[21:48] | I think he is a second-rate telenovela actor | 我觉得他就是二流肥皂剧演员 |
[21:51] | who’s spreading ignorance online. | 一个在网上散布无知的二流演员 |
[21:53] | The guy needs to keep his mouth shut, stay in his lane. | 这家伙需要闭嘴 待在自己的一亩三分地里 |
[21:57] | Rogelio… | 罗格里奥 |
[21:59] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[22:00] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | I will not calm down. | 我决不冷静 |
[22:03] | River Fields has no idea what awaits her on The Talk, | 里弗·菲尔兹绝对不知道在《话题》上等待她的是什么 |
[22:06] | because I am going on the show. | 因为我要上台 |
[22:08] | But I will not be talking. | 但是我绝不说话 |
[22:11] | I will be yelling! | 我会大吼的 |
[22:25] | You have to stop leading with that, Abuelo. | 外公 你不能再这样介绍我了 |
[22:39] | I didn’t think he was. | 我不认为他在工作 |
[22:39] | – So, should we order? – Sure. | -我们要点菜吗 -好啊 |
[22:41] | Let me grab the waiter. | 我把服务员叫来 |
[22:50] | 你是来监视我假冒约会的吗 简 是啊 怪我咯 拉斐尔 | |
[23:21] | Move your head! | 别挡着 |
[23:25] | Jane? | 简 |
[23:30] | I-I’ll have the salmon. | 我点三文鱼 |
[23:42] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[23:43] | They’re just gonna ask the same questions over and over | 他们只会一遍又一遍的问同样的问题 |
[23:45] | to try to find inconsistencies. | 希望找到不一致的说辞 |
[23:47] | Just keep it simple. | 放松心态 |
[23:49] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[23:51] | Just don’t let them rattle you. | 别让他们扰乱你 |
[23:58] | Which brings us to… | 这就让我们来到了… |
[24:07] | You were great. | 你很棒 |
[24:08] | Perfect, not rattled. | 完美 处事不惊 |
[24:10] | True, for the record. | 真的很完美 |
[24:11] | I’d show you, but it was pretty dry stuff. | 我会给你看 挺枯燥的 |
[24:14] | Hopefully, we’ll get a call | 希望我们会接到电话说 |
[24:15] | that you’re no longer a person of interest. | 你不再是嫌疑人了 |
[24:17] | And then, | 然后 |
[24:18] | we go our separate ways. | 我们各分东西 |
[24:22] | Looks like someone’s having trouble letting go. | 看来有人不想放手啊 |
[24:25] | Well, thank you, J.R. | 谢谢你 |
[24:28] | No problem. | 没事 |
[24:30] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[24:33] | Did you just give my nickname a nickname? | 你是刚刚给我的昵称起了个昵称吗 |
[24:46] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:47] | Another burner phone? | 又一个一次性电话 |
[24:49] | Where did that come from? | 哪来的 |
[24:57] | I thought they’d send me to jail. | 我以为他们会把我送到监狱 |
[24:59] | For stealing communion wine? | 因为偷圣餐酒 |
[25:01] | I was 12. I had stolen the blood of Christ. | 我12岁 我偷了基督圣血 |
[25:03] | I was just hoping they wouldn’t crucify me. | 我只是希望他们不会把我钉死在十字架上 |
[25:08] | It looks like they’re hitting it off, huh? | 看起来他俩挺合得来 是吧 |
[25:13] | That’s why you’re here, too, right? | 这就你来的原因 对吧 |
[25:14] | Oh, totally. | 没错 |
[25:30] | Do you need to check those? | 你需要看短信吗 |
[25:31] | It could be your babysitter. | 可能是你的保姆 |
[25:32] | No, it’s not. | 不是啦 |
[25:33] | Well, that was the best meal i’ve had in ages. | 这是几年以来我吃过最好的一顿饭 |
[25:38] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[25:39] | I need to go to the restroom. | 我需要去趟卫生间 |
[25:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:45] | You stopped returning my texts. | 你不回短信了 |
[25:47] | Are you seriously jealous? | 你是真的嫉妒了吗 |
[25:49] | He was whispering in your ear. | 他在你耳边轻语 |
[25:50] | About how our grandparents are having a good time. | 说我们的祖父母多开心 |
[25:54] | Come on. Where is this coming from? | 你这是哪一出 |
[25:57] | It’s coming from the fact that I’ll never be a Chris. | 来自于是我不会当基督徒的事实 |
[25:59] | A Catholic doctor? | 天主教医生 |
[26:00] | Uncomplicated. Light. | 一点也不复杂 光 |
[26:03] | I mean, way to generalize about Chris. | 一种概括基督的说法 |
[26:05] | I don’t want you to be a Chris. | 我不希望你成为基督徒 |
[26:07] | I just want us to be able to communicate. | 我只是希望我们能够交流 |
[26:09] | I want that, too. | 我也希望这样 |
[26:10] | But I’m worried that every time I get down about something, | 但是我担心每次我失望 |
[26:12] | every time I want to have a drink, or I don’t want to talk, | 每次我想喝酒或者不想说话的时候 |
[26:15] | you’re gonna judge me. | 你就会批判我 |
[26:16] | I’ve been walking on eggshells around you. | 我在你身边如履薄冰 |
[26:17] | Honestly, I’ve been walking on eggshells around you, too, | 说实话 我在你身边也是感觉如履薄冰 |
[26:20] | trying not to be too judgy. | 想不那么总是批判你 |
[26:26] | You’re right. I am. | 你说得对 |
[26:44] | That’s right, player. | 没错 |
[26:45] | Alba’s moving on, too. | 阿尔芭也跨过这个坎了 |
[26:47] | Right, Alba? | 对的 阿尔芭 |
[26:52] | Uh, Alba? | 阿尔芭 |
[26:53] | Abuela? Are you sure you’re okay? | 外婆 你确定你没事吗 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | Well, I’m gonna listen to Petra. | 我一会去听佩特拉的语音 |
[27:03] | She sent two more hours of voice memos during dinner. | 她在晚餐时发送了两个多小时的语音备忘 |
[27:07] | You have to be aggressive, Jane. | 简 你需要激进点 |
[27:09] | No two ways about it. | 不是模棱两可 |
[27:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:11] | Abuela, are you okay? | 外婆 你还好吗 |
[27:20] | Abuela, it’s just a teacup. | 外婆 这只是个茶杯 |
[27:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:34] | Why did you reject his proposal? | 你为什么要拒绝他的求婚 |
[27:35] | I still don’t totally understand what held you back. | 我还没理解你拒绝的原因 |
[27:41] | It’s bigger in your mind. | 这对你来说很沉重 |
[27:43] | Once you say it, it gets smaller. | 你说出去 就会变得更轻松一点 |
[27:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:13] | It’s like riding a bike. | 就像是骑自行车 |
[28:40] | That’s ridiculous. | 有点荒唐 |
[28:42] | Yeah, you might be older, and you might feel different | 你可能会变老 会感觉不同 |
[28:45] | and look different, but you are not broken. | 看着不同 但是你不是”破”的 |
[28:49] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[28:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:57] | Yes, you can, Abuela. | 你没问题的 外婆 |
[29:11] | Am I the only one getting hungry? | 我是唯一饿了的人吗 |
[29:15] | Well, to each his own. | 因人而异吧 |
[29:27] | Trust me, they use these, too. | 相信我 他们也用这些东西 |
[29:28] | Now, I was doing a little research while you were driving, | 你开车的时候我做了些小研究 |
[29:31] | and it looks like, as you age, | 看起来到了你这么大的年纪的时候 |
[29:33] | your vagina gets dry. | 阴道会很干 |
[29:34] | Jane! ? | 简 |
[29:35] | Lubricant is all I’m saying. And… | 润滑油很重要 |
[29:38] | what about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[29:40] | It stimulates in two places. | 它会同时刺激两个部位 |
[29:44] | Okay, okay. We can go more basic. | 好吧 我们可以看些更基础的东西 |
[29:47] | And hot pink. | 桃红色 |
[29:48] | Look, Abuela, it’s on sale. | 外婆 这个在打特价 |
[29:57] | Well, then, I’m gonna buy it, | 那我买吧 |
[29:58] | because it’s not embarrassing. | 因为也不尴尬 |
[30:02] | I’ll take this one. | 我要这个 |
[30:03] | Okay. But heads-up, it’s not on sale anymore. | 但是 注意 它不再打特价了 |
[30:06] | And, friends, Jane’s instinct | 朋友们 简的本能是 |
[30:07] | was to accept this, but a little voice inside her said… | 能接受这些的 但是她内心深处的声音 |
[30:11] | Don’t let him walk all over you, Jane. | 别让他打败了 |
[30:13] | That is not acceptable. | 这是无法接受的 |
[30:14] | It was on the half-off rack, so I want it half off. | 它在半价货柜上 所以我想半价买下来 |
[30:17] | It must’ve been put there by mistake. | 估计是不小心放错了 |
[30:18] | He’s just saying that because he thinks you’re weak and soft. | 他这么说是因为他认为你软弱无能 |
[30:21] | There are half a dozen other vibrators | 还有好多其他和这个一样的震动棒 |
[30:22] | exactly like this one on that rack. | 也放在这个货柜上 |
[30:24] | So, you telling me they were all put there by mistake? | 所以你的意思是这些都放错了位置吗 |
[30:26] | Yup. It was one big vibrator mistake. | 是的 都放错了 |
[30:29] | No discount. | 没有折扣 |
[30:31] | “No” Is only where you start negotiating. | “不”就是你开始讨价还价的时候 |
[30:33] | If one of your employees put that on the wrong rack, | 如果你的某个员工给它放到了错误的地方 |
[30:35] | you have a management problem. | 那么你就有了管理问题 |
[30:36] | And if you haven’t changed the sign, that’s your problem, | 如果你还没改变标语 那就是你的问题 |
[30:38] | and you should pay for it. | 你应该为此买单 |
[30:39] | – Lady… – Don’t you “Lady” Me. | -女士 -别跟我说女士 |
[30:42] | If you don’t give me that discount, this lady | 如果你不给我打折的 这位女士 |
[30:43] | is gonna leave here and Yelp the crap out of this place. | 就会离开 说你这店有多差劲 |
[30:47] | And I’m a professional writer, | 我是一名专业作家 |
[30:48] | so I can make you sound real bad. Hmm. Bart. | 所以我能让你听起来很坏 |
[30:51] | – Okay, okay. – Oh, and, you are going to comp me my grandma’s lube. | -好吧 -还有你得补偿我祖母的润滑油 |
[30:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:00] | About what? | 什么 |
[31:00] | It is important to be forceful | 讨价还价的时候 |
[31:02] | and assertive in regards to business. | 强硬点是好 |
[31:04] | Which is why I need to tell you something. | 这也是我想告诉你某件事情的原因 |
[31:07] | These voice memos are not working. | 语音备忘录不好用 |
[31:08] | This is not how you ghostwrite a book. | 找写手写书不是这么玩的 |
[31:11] | So you’re saying we should call it quits? | 你是说我们该打退堂鼓了吗 |
[31:12] | No, I’m saying you need to follow my lead. | 不 我是说你需要跟着我做 |
[31:15] | Business is your area of expertise, writing is mine. | 做生意是你的专长 写作是我的专长 |
[31:18] | We’ll set up twice-weekly two hour meetings, | 我们每周见面两小时 |
[31:20] | during which i will ask you focused questions, | 那两小时我们你几个焦点问题 |
[31:23] | in which you will provide focused answers. | 你会提供回答 |
[31:25] | Starting today, right after my shift at 6:00. | 从今天开始 六点下班之后 |
[31:29] | Meet me at my penthouse. | 在阁楼见我 |
[31:30] | Done. Good talk. | 就这样 |
[31:32] | And, friends, that brings us to… | 朋友们 我们来到了 |
[31:38] | Our next two guests recently got into | 下面的两位嘉宾最近 |
[31:39] | a very public spat about postpartum depression. | 因为产后抑郁陷入了公开论战 |
[31:43] | I know, interesting topic, right? | 我知道 很有意思的话题 对吧 |
[31:45] | Well, here’s a father who claims he has it. | 这位是声称产后抑郁的父亲 |
[31:49] | Please welcome Rogelio de la Vega. | 有请罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[31:54] | Thank you, thank you, Julie Chen. | 谢谢 谢谢朱莉·陈 |
[31:56] | And thank you for having me on your show to shine | 谢谢你们邀请我来你们的节目来 |
[31:58] | some much-needed celebrity light on this, uh, | 急需名人灯光 |
[32:02] | overlooked cause. | 被忽视的原因 |
[32:04] | The cause being male postpartum depression? | 男性产后抑郁 |
[32:06] | That is right, Sheryl Underwood, yes. | 没错 雪莉·安德伍德 |
[32:08] | All right, and on the other side of this debate, | 辩论的另一面 |
[32:11] | one of our dear, dear friends, | 我们的一位亲爱的朋友 |
[32:13] | noted actress, activist | 知名演员 活动家 |
[32:15] | and all-around warrior woman. | 全能女强人 |
[32:18] | Please welcome back River Fields. | 有请里弗·菲尔兹 |
[32:20] | Stop. | 停 |
[32:25] | Yes, yes, stop bowing, Sharon Osbourne. | 别拜了 莎朗·奥斯彭 |
[32:28] | So, uh, what’s your take, River? | 所以 你的看法是什么 |
[32:30] | Male postpartum depression– is it a thing? | 男性产后抑郁 有这东西吗 |
[32:33] | No. I mean, obviously, it’s not. | 很明显 没有这种说法啊 |
[32:36] | Okay, it’s not even close. | 差远了 |
[32:37] | Well, men’s hormone levels drop, too. | 男性的荷尔蒙水平也会降低 |
[32:39] | I’m sure they do. | 确实如此 |
[32:40] | And-and I’m sure that you are feeling sad | 我也很确定因为你的生活发生了改变 |
[32:42] | ’cause your life is changing. | 你会觉得很悲伤 |
[32:44] | But you don’t get postpartum depression. | 但是你不会产后抑郁 |
[32:48] | Well, I-I know it’s not the same thing, | 好吧 我知道这不是一回事 |
[32:50] | you know, obviously, but it-it’s the same cause. | 但是你看很明显是一个原因 |
[32:53] | I wonder, why are you being so resistant? | 我在想 你为什么如此冥顽不化呢 |
[32:56] | Why am I being resistant? | 我为什么冥顽不化 |
[32:58] | Because you are yet another male co-opting | 因为你是另一个试图自我 |
[33:01] | the female experience. | 感受女性体验的男性 |
[33:03] | You have everything. | 你什么症状都有 |
[33:05] | Leave postpartum depression alone. | 暂且不提产后抑郁 |
[33:07] | Am I right, ladies? Thank you. | 我说的对吧 女士们 谢谢 |
[33:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Julie Chen. | 对不起对不起 朱莉·陈 |
[33:18] | I promised myself | 我保证 |
[33:19] | I wouldn’t cry, but, you know… | 我不会哭 但是你知道 |
[33:20] | ‘Cause men are expected to be, like, so strong. | 因为男人都要很坚强 |
[33:23] | Well, unfortunately, that is all | 不幸的是 这就是我们 |
[33:25] | the time we have, but after the break, | 全部论战 广告之后 |
[33:28] | we’ll welcome Dr. Evan Antin | 下面有请埃文·安婷博士 |
[33:29] | with some amazing exotic animals. | 为我们介绍一些令人惊奇的野生动物 |
[33:33] | That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Mm-hmm. | 没有想象中的那么糟糕 |
[33:35] | 30 seconds to live. | 30秒之后开始直播 |
[33:36] | Nice touch with the tears. | 眼泪那段很不错 |
[33:38] | But don’t mess with America’s sweetheart, | 但是别惹美国甜心哦 |
[33:41] | or I’ll cut you like a knife. | 否则我会玩死你 |
[33:43] | And we’re live. | 开始直播 |
[33:45] | Please welcome Dr. Evan Antin | 有请埃文·安婷博士 |
[33:47] | and his friend Rajanya. | 还有他的朋友刹帝利 |
[33:52] | Thank you so much for having me. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[33:53] | So, Doctor, Rajanya’s endangered, right? | 博士 刹帝利是濒危物种了 对吧 |
[33:56] | That’s correct. You know, last year, | 没错 你知道去年 |
[33:58] | in my role as Greenpeace Ambassador, | 作为绿色和平大使的时候 |
[34:00] | I got to visit a wolf sanctuary. | 我拜访了一个狼的保护区 |
[34:02] | It was such a moving experience. | 是一段很感人的经历 |
[34:04] | This is not your segment, River. | 这不是你的那部分 里弗 |
[34:06] | No, let Dr. Evan Antin have his moment. | 让埃文·安婷博士说吧 |
[34:09] | So, Rajanya responds really well | 刹帝利对人类 |
[34:11] | to human commands, but we need to remain calm, | 反应很快 但是我们需要保持镇静 |
[34:13] | because we don’t want to excite him. | 因为我们不想激怒他们 |
[34:15] | He might look like a little dog, | 他看起来很像一只狗 |
[34:16] | but he’s actually a ferocious wild animal. | 但实际上是凶暴的野生动物 |
[34:18] | Well, maybe he’s just mad because he has | 也许他生气只是因为他 |
[34:20] | male postpartum depression. | 男性产后抑郁了 |
[34:25] | You are as unfunny as you are untalented. | 你的无趣程度和你的无能程度成正比 |
[34:28] | Please. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | I saw an episode of The Passions of Santos. | 我看过一集《桑托斯的激情》 |
[34:32] | How many hours a day | 你一天要花 |
[34:33] | do you have to exercise | 多少个小时练习 |
[34:34] | to digest all the scenery that you chew? | 消化你的角色的场景呢 |
[34:37] | The Passions of Santos is the most watched | 《桑托斯的激情》是有史以来最高收视率 |
[34:39] | telenovela in history, and I’m gonna bring it | 的肥皂剧 我也很快会把它推广到 |
[34:41] | to the American audience very, very soon. | 美国电视台上 |
[34:44] | Let’s take a breath, shall we? | 我们休息一下 可以吗 |
[34:46] | That’s right. Remember, we don’t want to excite Rajanya. | 没错 记住了我们不想激怒刹帝利 |
[34:48] | At least I still have a career. | 最起码我还有工作呢 |
[34:50] | The last thing I saw you in was a deodorant commercial, | 我上次看到你是在除臭剂广告中 |
[34:52] | and you stunk up my screen. | 你的臭气从我的屏幕中慢慢溢出 |
[34:54] | I killed that commercial, and you are just jealous | 我停了那个广告 你只不过是嫉妒 |
[34:57] | because the only thing you get paid to endorse | 因为你唯一一个广告是 |
[34:58] | is some Japanese fart medicine! | 什么日本放屁药 |
[35:00] | It’s a laxative! ? | 是泻药 |
[35:02] | And it’s highly efficient and respected | 药效很好 |
[35:04] | in the medical circles. ?Oh… | 在医学界广受好评 |
[35:05] | – Guys, seriously… – How dare you. | -伙计们 -你好大的胆子 |
[35:06] | How dare you! ?How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[35:10] | Guys… I didn’t want to do this, | 我不想这么做 |
[35:11] | but you leave me no choice. | 但是你逼我别无选择 |
[35:12] | I’m calling on my 14 million Twitter and Instagram followers. | 我会叫上我的1400万推特和图片分享的粉丝 |
[35:16] | Go online and attack her! | 上线攻击她 |
[35:26] | She hasn’t heard from Dad yet. | 她还没得到消息呢 |
[35:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:32] | Daddy, is that a vibrating hot dog? | 爸爸 那是震动热狗吗 |
[35:37] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:39] | You said that you were embarrassed, | 你说你很尴尬 |
[35:40] | so I slipped it into your purse last night. | 我昨晚就偷偷塞到你的钱包里了 |
[35:41] | I thought you saw. | 我以为你看见了 |
[35:45] | Well, a part of you did, | 你的某一部分想要 |
[35:47] | because you came with me to the store. | 因为你跟我去商店了 |
[35:50] | Abuela, I get it. | 外婆 我懂 |
[35:51] | It’s uncomfortable for you to talk about it, | 对你来说谈论这些很不舒服 |
[35:53] | but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it. | 但这不意味着你不应该去尝试 |
[36:01] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[36:03] | Or is that just what you grew up hearing in the church? | 还是只是因为在教堂中长大 |
[36:06] | That sex wasn’t about pleasure? Because it should be. | 性不就是愉悦吗 它本身就是这样 |
[36:09] | And you deserve to be happy, Abuela, | 你也应该开心的 外婆 |
[36:14] | and in love. | 在爱情中 |
[36:16] | But you’re never gonna find that if you can’t overcome this. | 但是如果你无法克服这一点 你就永远也无法发现 |
[36:19] | You can’t just deny a whole part of who you are. | 你不能否认你的一部分的自我认识 |
[36:26] | And I can’t deny who I am, | 我也不能否认自己 |
[36:28] | and you can’t, either, | 你也不能 |
[36:30] | or this relationship will never work. | 否则 恋爱永远也不会发展 |
[36:33] | So, yeah, I’m judgy? | 没错 我喜欢批评别人 |
[36:35] | In fact, I told you I was judgy a few days after I met you. | 实际上我告诉过你在遇见你几天之后我就这样了 |
[36:38] | I’m judgy– you should know that about me. | 喜欢批判人 你应该知道的 |
[36:40] | You may end up having a really judgy kid. | 你可能最终会有这样的孩子 |
[36:44] | And I shut down when things get hard. | 当事情变复杂的时候 我就关上心扉 |
[36:48] | Which I showed you pretty early, too. | 我也很早之前就告诉你了 |
[36:51] | I just wasn’t in a talking mood. | 我不想说话 |
[36:54] | And I’m definitely not in the mood for a lecture. | 我也不想听你叨叨 |
[36:56] | So it’s part of who we are. | 这就是我们的自身 |
[36:59] | and, this time, it’s about finding out if that works. | 这次 我们就是要了解自身 |
[37:02] | So, on our next date, I want you to go as dark as you want, | 下次约会 我希望你尽可能的展现出自己的阴暗面 |
[37:05] | and I’m gonna get as judgy as I want, | 然后我尽情批判 |
[37:08] | and then we’re gonna have dark, judgmental sex. | 然后做一场阴暗批判的爱 |
[37:12] | I am so in. | 乐意奉陪 |
[37:14] | And just to get a head start on that judginess… | 为了领先一点 |
[37:18] | I think you should look for your birth parents. | 我觉得你应该去找下你的生父生母 |
[37:21] | Because for the last three years, | 因为在过去的三年里 |
[37:22] | every time it comes up, you’ve reacted like this. | 每次你想起来 你都会这样 |
[37:25] | So, obviously, it’s bothering you. | 所以很明显这很让你心烦 |
[37:28] | And as a person who was missing a parent | 作为一生都没有父母的人 |
[37:31] | for most of my life, I can tell you that | 我可以告诉你 |
[37:34] | that question doesn’t go away. | 这个问题并不会消失 |
[37:37] | This is never going to go away. | 永远也不会消失 |
[37:39] | Over five million views. | 超过500万次的浏览 |
[37:41] | River lost one toe. | 里弗丢了一个脚趾 |
[37:43] | One! She has nine more. | 一个 她还剩下九个 |
[37:45] | I told you not to take her on. | 我说了别惹她 |
[37:48] | It’s my agent. | 是我的经纪人 |
[37:51] | Talk to me, Barry. | 请讲 巴里 |
[37:53] | Yes, yes, but it’s not like how it looked. | 是的 但是和看起来不一样 |
[38:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:03] | I understand. Bye. | 明白 再见 |
[38:07] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[38:10] | The studio just offered to green-light | 工作室同意了 |
[38:12] | the American version of Santos. | 美版《桑托斯》 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:15] | If I can get River Fields to costar with me. | 如果我能让里弗·菲尔兹与我同台演出 |
[38:19] | It seems that our chemistry was electric on The Talk. | 看来这次《话题》真是上对了 |
[38:24] | – How can you even talk on this thing? – I’m a multitasker. | -你怎么还能说话 -一心多用 |
[38:26] | Always have been. This way, I get to test the machines, | 一直都这样 我能同时测试机器 |
[38:29] | meet with you, and get my cardio out of the way all at once. | 见你 进行有氧运动 |
[38:31] | Any more questions? ?Uh, just… | 还有什么问题吗 |
[38:33] | a few last ones. | 还剩几个 |
[38:34] | Uh, ironing out timelines. Whoa… | 让我缕缕时间 |
[38:36] | – Uh, you came to Miami in 2007? – Exactly. | -你2007年来到迈阿密 -正确 |
[38:41] | – But do not print my age. – Okay. | -但别提我的年龄 -好 |
[38:43] | Oh, good, we’re done stepping. | 好 终于不跑了 |
[38:47] | No, we’re not done. We’re just switching. | 不 还没结束 换项运动 |
[38:49] | Hotel’s buying 20 of these. | 酒店买了20台 |
[38:50] | I want to get the right one. | 我想找到正确的那台 |
[38:51] | But isn’t it exhausting? | 这不累吗 |
[38:53] | You just have to build up your stamina. | 你只需要提高自己的耐力 |
[38:55] | Let’s wrap it up; I have to review purchase orders. | 快来吧 我还要复查订购单 |
[38:57] | I mean being the boss and making the decisions all the time. | 我在说一直以来当老板做决定 |
[39:00] | Being in charge comes very naturally to me. | 做决定对我来说是很自然的事情了 |
[39:02] | I know, uh, but, I mean, is there anywhere | 我知道 但是 有没有 |
[39:04] | you can, you know, relax? | 就是你知道 放松的时候 |
[39:09] | All right, off the record… | 好吧 私底下说 |
[39:14] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[39:15] | I let go in bed. I like to submit. | 在床上放松 我喜欢顺从 |
[39:17] | To be dominated. That’s why Rafael and I got along so well. | 被统治 这就是我和拉斐尔关系这么好的原因 |
[39:22] | Oh, okay. Cool. | 好吧 很好 |
[39:24] | He’s a beast under the covers. | 他外表下是一只野兽 |
[39:26] | Or out of the covers. Mm. | 或者 外表之外 |
[39:28] | I mean, that man really knows how to please a woman. | 他知道怎么取悦女人 |
[39:31] | Wow, that’s fantastic. | 那很美好啊 |
[39:34] | Okay, yeah, we’re good here. | 是的 我们就说到这 |
[39:35] | I have to… I’m gonna… | 我需要 我要 |
[39:37] | I’m gonna go write. | 我要开始写了 |
[39:39] | Which brings us to… | 我们来到了 |
[39:42] | Can we have sex already? | 我们能做爱吗 |
[39:43] | I’m ready right now. Let’s do it. | 我已经准备好了 来吧 |
[39:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:48] | Right after the cable is installed. | 有线电视装好了之后 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna hop in the shower. I-I just worked out. | 我去洗个澡 有点累 |
[40:00] | HBO part of the package? | 有HBO台吗 |
[40:02] | Cool, cool. I mean, I love a… | 好 我喜欢 |
[40:04] | Don’t say it, Jane. | 别说 |
[40:05] | …full package. | 完整版 |
[40:19] | J.R. | 简·拉莫斯 |
[40:20] | I wasn’t expecting you. Sorry, I’m… | 我没想到你会来 |
[40:22] | I’m not dressed. | 我没换衣服 |
[40:23] | I have an update from the D.A. | 有地区检察官的新消息 |
[40:26] | Looks like I got you off. | 看样子你被我洗白了 |
[40:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:38] | Now I’m really gonna get you off. | 现在我真的要把你”洗白”了 |
[40:47] | Whoa, that’s one kind of sexual awakening. | 这就叫性觉醒吧 |
[41:03] | And this is another. | 这是另一种 |
[41:09] | I know, steamy stuff. | 我知道 色情[蒸汽的]的东西 |
[41:15] | Cable guy’s gone. | 电视装好了 |
[41:26] | Come on, I can’t show you everything. | 我不能都给你看 |
[41:29] | We’re not on HBO. | 毕竟不是HBO台 |
[41:33] | And one last thing, friends. | 还有一件事 朋友们 |
[41:40] | Petra, too, is about to get screwed. | 佩特拉 也要被骗了 |