时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Friends and foes, | 朋友们和敌人们 |
[00:02] | Jane and Rafael were finally back together, | 简和拉斐尔终于复合了 |
[00:05] | and the relationship was blooming. | 两人关系好得很 |
[00:07] | Not blooming? Jane’s writing. | 不好的是简的写作 |
[00:09] | So she decided to go back to a class. | 她决定回到课堂 |
[00:11] | The structure, having assignments– that works for me. | 结构 作业 这对我有用 |
[00:13] | And speaking of overcoming career hurdles, | 说到突破职业瓶颈 |
[00:16] | Rogelio was having trouble getting the legendary | 罗格里奥怎么也没有办法让知名女星 |
[00:17] | River Fields to agree to costar with him | 里弗·菲尔茨和他共同出演 |
[00:20] | in the American version of The Passions of Santos. | 美国版《桑托斯的激情》 |
[00:23] | – Probably because of this… – Attack her. | -很可能是因为这个 -攻击她 |
[00:27] | Also painful, Rafael’s family situation. | 同样痛苦的还有拉斐尔的家庭 |
[00:30] | See, his sister Louisa | 他的姐姐路易莎 |
[00:31] | left with all of his money, and it turns out, | 带着他的钱跑了 结果 |
[00:33] | she was also the key to finding his birthparents. | 她也是找到他亲生父母的关键 |
[00:36] | And speaking of family drama, | 说到家庭纠纷 |
[00:37] | Petra was being investigated for killing her sister, | 佩特拉正受到谋杀亲妹的调查 |
[00:40] | and her lawyer J.R. Was being blackmailed into tanking Petra’s case. | 她的律师简·拉莫斯遭到勒索 要求破坏这案子 |
[00:46] | But now, they’re working together, | 现在她俩合作 |
[00:48] | and doing… other things together. | 还做了…其他事 |
[00:50] | But OMG, the blackmailer threatened J.R.’s mother, | 我的天啊 勒索者还盯上了简的妈妈 |
[00:51] | 你有六天时间让她认罪 否则我们下次就带走你妈妈 | |
[00:53] | who has Alzheimer’s. | 她有老年痴呆 |
[00:54] | And in other, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad news… | 还有一个非常非常坏的消息 |
[00:59] | We took an X-ray of your chest to check the rib, | 我们照了一下你胸部的X光 |
[01:01] | and we found a lump in your breast. | 发现了一个肿块 |
[01:03] | Which, my friends, is where we left off. | 上次就说到这里 |
[01:07] | 警告 接下来的剧情包含对于牙仙的直白且坦诚的语言 | |
[01:14] | Over the years, | 这么多年来 |
[01:15] | Jane Gloriana Villanueva made a few trips to the hospital. | 简也去过几次医院 |
[01:19] | Where did you get your degree from, the University of Dumbass? | 你是从蠢货大学毕业的吗 |
[01:21] | My daughter said that she is a frickin’ virgin, | 我女儿说她是处女 |
[01:23] | so do another damn test. | 那就再做一次测试 |
[01:25] | And each time, her mother was by her side. | 每一次她妈妈都在她身边 |
[01:28] | Five more minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness. | 五分钟的痛苦 换来终身的幸福 |
[01:33] | He’s gonna be okay, hon. | 他会没事的 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | But this time, the tables had turned, | 这一次情况不一样了 |
[01:38] | and it was Jane who needed to be there for her mother. | 这次是简陪在她妈身边 |
[01:41] | It’s gonna be okay, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[01:42] | Look, just because it looks suspicious | 尽管看起来可疑 |
[01:44] | doesn’t mean it’s cancer, okay? | 但并不意味着是癌症 |
[01:46] | We’ll get the biopsy results in three to five days. | 三到五天就可以拿到活体检测结果了 |
[01:51] | It’s fine, we’ll watch some old novelas, yeah, play cards… | 没事的 我们看看老电视剧 玩玩牌 |
[01:55] | Wait. “We”? Don’t you have your new writers group? | 等等 “我们” 你不是要参加写作小组吗 |
[01:57] | Please, I’ll start another time. | 没事 我以后再去 |
[01:59] | I’m going to help you take your mind off of this. | 我要帮你转移注意力 |
[02:00] | Me, too. I’m pushing my meeting. | 我也是 我把会议延期了 |
[02:02] | With River Fields? No, you’re not. | 和里弗·菲尔茨的吗 不行 |
[02:04] | – But this… – You’re going, end of story. | -但这个 -你要去 没得说 |
[02:08] | Now, listen to me. If you are all | 听我说 如果你们 |
[02:09] | hovering around me, I am gonna lose it, so… | 都围着我转 我会崩溃的 |
[02:15] | We are not gonna worry until we have something to worry about. | 除非真有什么事 我们就别瞎担心了 |
[02:19] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[02:21] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:22] | We’re not gonna worry until there’s something to worry about. | 除非真有什么事 我们就别瞎担心了 |
[02:26] | Got it. | 懂 |
[02:36] | Right. I’ll get that for you. | 好 我拿给你 |
[02:38] | And I’ll help you fix it. | 我还会帮你修 |
[02:41] | Great. So, I guess I’ll just head to my writers group. | 好耶 那我就去参加写作小组了 |
[02:45] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[02:55] | Yeah. Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[03:02] | 医疗建议 乳腺癌 | |
[03:02] | Like I said. | 如我所说 |
[03:04] | Jane? | 简 |
[03:06] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | I was just welcoming you to the group. | 我刚才在欢迎你的加入 |
[03:10] | Thank you. Nice to meet everyone. | 谢谢你 很高兴认识大家 |
[03:12] | And telling them how you published a novel. | 我说你出版过一本小说 |
[03:14] | A novel that didn’t sell well. | 卖得不好 |
[03:16] | And I’m a little blocked, | 我写作受限了 |
[03:18] | so I wanted to get back to basics. | 所以我想回归基础 |
[03:19] | And-and JJ loves this group, so here I am. | JJ很喜欢这个小组 所以我来了 |
[03:22] | Well, we are glad to have you. | 很高兴你能来 |
[03:24] | And trust me, we’ve all been blocked. | 相信我 我们都写不出东西来了 |
[03:25] | And it sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[03:26] | Ugh, I know. Plus, I used up the one great story I had to tell. | 是啊 我最好的故事已经被我写完了 |
[03:29] | Well, you don’t have to stop telling your story | 讲过一遍的故事 |
[03:31] | just because you’ve already told it. | 还可以再讲啊 |
[03:32] | True. Look at Jamaica Kincaid, or, uh, John Updike. | 是啊 看看牙买加·金凯德和约翰·厄普代克 |
[03:36] | They return to the same themes, relationships, | 他们都重复写过相同的主题 关系 |
[03:38] | even characters. | 甚至人物 |
[03:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:41] | It’s your story. If you want to tell it again, you can. | 这是你的故事 如果你想再讲一遍 没问题 |
[03:43] | Just tell it a different way. | 只不过换一种方式 |
[03:44] | Maybe from a different perspective. | 或许从另一个角度 |
[03:46] | That’s actually a good assignment. | 这作业不错 |
[03:48] | And this is a good group. | 这个小组好棒啊 |
[03:49] | This week, let’s write about an event in our lives, | 这周 我们写一件生活中的事 |
[03:52] | from the perspective of a side character. | 用非主人公视角 |
[03:54] | Love that. Yes. | 太棒了 |
[03:56] | Might I suggest one of my favorites? | 我能说一个我最爱的吗 |
[03:59] | Girls, hurry up, we’re leaving for lunch. | 姑娘们 快点 吃午饭了 |
[04:02] | A text from her favorite side character. | 一条来自她最爱的非主人公的短信 |
[04:06] | Or should I say “Side piece.” | 或者说”炮友” |
[04:09] | Ready for lunch, Mommy. | 准备好吃午饭了 妈妈 |
[04:15] | Thank you for taking them. Raf’s busy | 谢谢你照顾她们 拉斐尔很忙 |
[04:17] | and I couldn’t get either of the nannies on such short notice. | 两个保姆一个都没空 |
[04:19] | See, that’s because you only have two. | 因为你只请了两个 |
[04:21] | You should always have three nannies on-call at all times. | 你应该三个保姆随时待命 |
[04:25] | Hilarious. The comedy world really needs more women. | 好好笑 喜剧片就需要你这样的女人 |
[04:28] | I don’t know if you’ve considered it as a career. | 你要不去试试 |
[04:30] | Why are you so dressed up? | 你穿这么好看是干嘛 |
[04:32] | What? I’m not. | 什么 没有啊 |
[04:34] | Look, I’ll call you when I’m done. | 我结束了跟你打电话 |
[04:35] | Look! I have a loose tooth, | 看 我的牙松了 |
[04:37] | and it’s hanging on by a string. | 已经吊起来了 |
[04:38] | Want to see? | 想看看吗 |
[04:40] | Ew. Gross. | 恶心 |
[04:41] | Come on, guys. Lunch! | 大家吃午饭啦 |
[04:43] | Mom, come and eat. | 妈妈来吃饭 |
[04:44] | We’ll finish the dishwasher after. | 然后再修洗碗机 |
[04:46] | I want my tooth to come out now. | 我现在就想拔牙 |
[04:53] | Bite into an apple. | 咬一个苹果 |
[04:54] | I’m telling you, it’ll come out. | 然后就会掉了 |
[04:56] | Come on, take a bite. | 咬一口 |
[05:00] | It fell out! | 掉了 |
[05:01] | Mateo, your first tooth! | 马特奥 你的第一颗牙 |
[05:05] | Yeah. And I’m gonna get money from the tooth fairy tonight, | 今晚牙仙会给我钱 |
[05:08] | and you’re not. | 你们就没有 |
[05:09] | Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[05:10] | You’re being rude. | 没礼貌 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I’d be careful bragging about money | 在有两个保姆的孩子面前 |
[05:13] | to children with two nannies. | 我是不会轻易炫耀的 |
[05:15] | We don’t care, we’re very fortunate. | 我们才不在乎 我们很幸运 |
[05:17] | And there’s no such thing with as the tooth fairy. | 另外 没有牙仙这种东西 |
[05:20] | – What? – Of course there is. | -什么 -当然有 |
[05:22] | She comes in the night, and brings you money. | 她晚上来 还给你带钱 |
[05:25] | That’s your mommy, silly. | 是你妈啊 笨蛋 |
[05:26] | Your mommy is the tooth fairy. | 你妈就是牙仙 |
[05:28] | Are you, Mommy? | 是你吗 |
[05:29] | Of course I am not the tooth fairy. | 我当然不是牙仙 |
[05:31] | In fact, that’s a ridiculous rumor that the tooth fairy spreads | 这其实是牙仙散播的谣言 |
[05:35] | so that the kids don’t go looking for her. | 这样孩子们就不会去找她了 |
[05:37] | Yeah, right. | 好有道理哦 |
[05:39] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[05:40] | And you’re falling for it. | 你们都被骗了 |
[05:43] | Hmm. See, the tooth fairy | 牙仙自古以来 |
[05:44] | has been alive since the beginning of time. | 都在我们身边 |
[05:46] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[05:47] | No one can live forever. | 没人可以长生不老 |
[05:49] | Yeah. Everyone dies. | 是啊 大家都会死 |
[05:59] | Mateo, did I ever tell you about the time | 马特奥 我有没有跟你讲过 |
[06:02] | that I saw the tooth fairy? | 我看到牙仙的故事 |
[06:03] | No. | 没有 |
[06:04] | I was about six years old. | 我当时六岁 |
[06:06] | It was the middle of the night. | 半夜里 |
[06:07] | She floated through the window. | 她飘进了窗户 |
[06:09] | She wore a pale green dress, | 穿着淡绿色的裙子 |
[06:10] | and she had long, silver hair and pointy ears. | 长长的银发 尖尖的耳朵 |
[06:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:15] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[06:17] | And when I looked at her, | 当我看着她 |
[06:18] | there were these sparkles floating all around her. | 她的身边闪闪发光 |
[06:21] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[06:23] | Well, I actually talked with her. | 我跟她聊了聊 |
[06:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:34] | I-I just… | 我… |
[06:40] | I-I’m just so scared, Jane. | 我好害怕 简 |
[06:46] | I know you’re scared, Dad. I am, too. | 我知道你很害怕 爸爸 我也是 |
[06:50] | But we are not going to worry until there’s something | 不过除非有事发生 我们是不会担心的 |
[06:52] | – to worry about, remember? – I’m already worried. | -记得吗 -我已经很担心了 |
[06:56] | Well, you’re gonna have to pull it together in front of Mom. | 那你在妈面前给我撑住 |
[06:57] | So use those incredible acting skills, | 拿出你的绝佳演技 |
[06:59] | and act like you aren’t. | 装作你不担心 |
[07:01] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:04] | I’ll just… | 那我就… |
[07:06] | You’ll just… | 你就… |
[07:07] | focus your energy on something else. | 集中注意力在别的东西上 |
[07:09] | Like convincing River to do your show. | 说服里弗参演电视剧 |
[07:11] | I mean, that’s something | 这才是 |
[07:12] | you’d normally be obsessing about. Hmm? | 你平时忙活的事啊 |
[07:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:17] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[07:18] | I’ll obsess about that, then. | 那我就去忙活这件事 |
[07:22] | Thanks, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[07:23] | Of course, Dad. | 没事的 |
[07:25] | Now, come on, fix your face. | 好了 表情变一下 |
[07:27] | Friends, if Petra seems | 朋友们 如果见律师 |
[07:29] | a little overly made-up to see her lawyer, | 能让佩特拉如此大费工夫 |
[07:32] | I’ll remind you the last time she saw her. | 那我要提醒你上次她见律师的时候 |
[07:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:43] | You remember my mom? | 你还记得我妈吗 |
[07:47] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 |
[07:51] | Hi, Aida. | 你好 艾达 |
[07:53] | So, what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[07:55] | My mom suddenly said she remembered what the guy | 我妈突然说她想起了给他字条的人 |
[07:57] | who left the note looked like. | 长什么样子 |
[07:59] | So I had a sketch artist work with her. | 所以我找了一个画家 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Not exactly useful. | 是的 不怎么有用 |
[08:08] | Sorry I made you rush over here. | 抱歉我让你赶过来 |
[08:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:16] | No. | 不 |
[08:17] | That song sounds so familiar. | 那首歌好熟悉 |
[08:19] | What’s it from? | 哪里听来的 |
[08:21] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[08:25] | Oh. That’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:28] | So, listen, | 那个 |
[08:29] | do you want to, uh, drop your mom off, | 你要不送你妈回去 |
[08:31] | and we can meet up later to strategize? | 我们晚一点商量下对策 |
[08:36] | Maybe my place? | 到我家 |
[08:39] | Let me walk you out. | 我送你吧 |
[08:41] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[08:43] | Yes. | 走吧 |
[08:45] | So, listen, the other night… | 那天晚上… |
[08:48] | Yes? | 说 |
[08:50] | It was a onetime thing. | 一夜情而已 |
[08:52] | This isn’t some epic romance | 不是什么轰轰烈烈的爱情 |
[08:54] | where we’re gonna, like, ride off into the sunset. | 也不会携手看夕阳 |
[09:00] | I mean, obviously. I know that. | 要你说 我知道啊 |
[09:03] | Then why are you all dressed up? | 那你穿成这样干嘛 |
[09:06] | This? | 这个 |
[09:08] | Oh, because… | 因为 |
[09:10] | I have a meeting right after this. | 我要去开会 |
[09:12] | What, you thought this was for you? Please. | 你以为是为你穿的吗 得了吧 |
[09:17] | Why don’t you focus on finding out who’s trying to put me in jail | 你还是抓紧时间找到那个陷害我的人吧 |
[09:19] | instead of on what I’m wearing. Hmm? | 而不是关心我穿什么 |
[09:22] | Wow. Why are you so dressed up? | 你穿成这样干嘛 |
[09:24] | I am not dressed up, Krishna! | 我没有 克里希娜 |
[09:26] | Why are you so dressed up? | 你穿成这样干嘛 |
[09:28] | No one’s coming here to see the assistants. | 才没有人来看你一个助理 |
[09:32] | I just dropped the girls off with your nanny. | 我把姑娘们送去保姆了 |
[09:34] | Oh, good. | 好的 |
[09:37] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[09:38] | Of course. | 没事 |
[09:39] | And look, | 那个 |
[09:40] | there’s no easy way to say this. | 话不好说出口 |
[09:44] | Someone told your kids there’s no tooth fairy. | 有人跟你孩子说没有牙仙 |
[09:47] | Yeah. I did. | 对啊 我说的 |
[09:50] | – What? – Well, the girls asked me about it recently, | -什么 -我女儿最近问我了 |
[09:52] | and I was honest with them. | 我就说实话了啊 |
[09:53] | I practice radical honesty with my children. | 我和我的孩子绝对坦诚 |
[09:56] | What? I told them not to say anything. | 干嘛 我跟她们说了不要拿出去讲 |
[09:58] | I obviously don’t want them to be those jerks | 我当然不想她们在学校里 |
[10:00] | who out the tooth fairy at school. | 因为牙仙和别的小朋友不和 |
[10:01] | Well, unfortunately, they are those jerks. | 不幸的是 已经发生了 |
[10:04] | They outed the tooth fairy to Mateo. | 她们跟马特奥说没有牙仙 |
[10:06] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[10:07] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:08] | I tried to convince him that the girls were wrong, | 我努力跟他说你女儿说得是错的 |
[10:10] | but he wouldn’t listen, and they were… | 他不肯听 她们… |
[10:13] | – Tough. – …firm. | -顽固 -坚定 |
[10:14] | I’ll talk to them. | 我跟她们说 |
[10:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:23] | Ooh, fun. Yes! I knew Petra | 有意思 我就知道佩特拉 |
[10:26] | would be a great side character to write. | 会是个很棒的配角 |
[10:29] | Come on, Jane, you’ve got this. | 加油 简 你能行的 |
[10:31] | Stay in the zone. | 集中注意力 |
[10:34] | Googling… side characters? | 你想搜…配角 |
[10:40] | So much for not worrying | 都说了不要担心 |
[10:42] | until there’s something to worry about. | 除非真有什么事发生 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it was a pretty big storage unit. | 是啊 资料库很大 |
[10:52] | Anything from the convent? | 修道院有消息了吗 |
[10:53] | To remind you… | 提醒大家 |
[10:54] | I was looking for records from the orphanage, uh… | 我想找孤儿院的记录 |
[10:58] | They were sold? | 卖了 |
[10:59] | Sold to who? Luisa Alver? | 卖给谁了 路易莎 |
[11:02] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[11:03] | And I have no idea where she is. | 我也不知道她在哪里 |
[11:05] | To remind you again… | 再次提醒大家 |
[11:07] | Are you at the mental hospital? | 你在精神病院吗 |
[11:08] | – I’m here, but Luisa’s gone. – What? | -我在 但是路易莎不见了 -什么 |
[11:10] | She checked herself out and she didn’t leave any contact info. | 她自己办了出院 什么信息也没有留 |
[11:13] | But look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:17] | Luisa’s deposition after she artificially inseminated me. | 路易莎把我人工授精后的证词 |
[11:20] | Last reminder… | 最后提醒大家 |
[11:21] | Nice to meet you, Ms. Villanueva. | 很高兴见到你 维兰纽瓦小姐 |
[11:24] | Are you ready for your insemination? | 准备好授精了吗 |
[11:27] | In other words, our origin story told by a side character. | 也就是从配角口中讲出的主线剧情 |
[11:32] | And what can I say, friends? | 我还能说什么呢 朋友们 |
[11:34] | It felt like a sign. | 这就是一道光 |
[11:36] | This might be the point of view I’ve been looking for. | 这也许就是我一直在寻找的角度 |
[11:38] | My point is, this meal has exceeded my expectations. | 我是说 这顿饭超出了我的预期 |
[11:43] | Thank you so much for giving me a second chance. | 非常感谢给我第二次机会 |
[11:46] | Well, you seemed genuinely sorry in your e-mails… | 你邮件里写得那么诚恳 |
[11:50] | and phone calls… and tweets. | 还有电话…还有发的推 |
[11:52] | And I read the script for the Passions of Steve. | 我也读了《史蒂夫的激情》 |
[11:56] | Yes, and I’m just thrilled that you loved it. | 很高兴你能爱上它 |
[11:59] | Oh, love, that’s a strong word. | 爱倒谈不上 |
[12:01] | Let’s just say I didn’t hate it. | 我也就不讨厌它吧 |
[12:03] | Okay, I’ll take that. | 那也很好啊 |
[12:06] | But I did hate the character of Brenda. | 但我很讨厌布伦达这个角色 |
[12:08] | She’s the worst kind of one-dimensional, | 她就是那种扁平化的 |
[12:11] | stereotypical female character. | 典型的女性角色 |
[12:13] | I mean… | 你看 |
[12:14] | “Heaving bosom”? | “波涛汹涌” |
[12:17] | And, oh, “Beautiful, but doesn’t know it.” | 还有”貌美如花自己却浑然不知” |
[12:20] | “Effortlessly thin”? | “瘦得没有负担” |
[12:21] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[12:24] | Remember, Ro, | 别忘了 罗罗 |
[12:25] | you need her to agree to do the project. | 你需要她来参演 |
[12:27] | And I will happily adjust the character | 我会非常乐意根据你的建议 |
[12:29] | according to your criticism, River Fields. | 修改这个角色 里弗·菲尔茨 |
[12:31] | You want a smaller bosom? Done. | 胸小一点 没问题 |
[12:33] | And starting now, Brenda is beautiful, but she does know it. | 从现在开始 布伦达很美 她自己也知道 |
[12:36] | And, of course, she doesn’t have to be thin. | 她当然不用瘦 |
[12:38] | She could be a Midwest medium. | 她可以是中西部的中等身材 |
[12:41] | Go ahead and eat those fries. | 吃薯条吧 |
[12:43] | Okay. Look, my-my point was, | 我的点是 |
[12:45] | she needs characteristics. | 她需要个性 |
[12:48] | A point of view. | 一个视角 |
[12:49] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[12:52] | Well, she wants Steve to love her. | 她想要史蒂夫爱上她 |
[12:54] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[12:57] | French fries? | 薯条吗 |
[12:58] | Okay, look. If I get the writers to give her a “Point of view” | 如果我让编剧给她一个”视角” |
[13:02] | would you agree to do the project with me? | 你愿意和我一起做这个项目吗 |
[13:04] | Well, I mean, I’d have to see | 我要看看 |
[13:06] | how these changes are implemented. | 到底有什么改变 |
[13:08] | But it’s definitely a step in the right direction. | 不过这显然是通往正确方向的一步 |
[13:11] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:14] | Look, my agents want to make this work, | 我的职员都希望我同意 |
[13:17] | and, honestly… so do I. | 其实 我也是这样想的 |
[13:20] | That’s so great. | 那太好了 |
[13:22] | Bananas foster, Madame? | 香蕉朗姆酒焦糖冰淇淋 女士 |
[13:24] | Oh, that is my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[13:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | That’s why I ordered it ahead of time | 所以我早就点好了 |
[13:28] | especially for you. Ah. | 特别为你点的 |
[13:29] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[13:36] | Ah! My eyebrows. | 我的眉毛 |
[13:39] | How could I have burned her signature eyebrows off? | 我怎么能烧掉她标志性的眉毛呢 |
[13:42] | Look, you’re doing one of your crazy baskets. | 你做你的篮子吧 |
[13:44] | People always love them. | 人们都很喜欢它们的 |
[13:46] | Well, this is one of my best yet. | 这也是我目前做过的最好的篮子之一 |
[13:54] | Hey, guys. | 各位好 |
[13:56] | Wow. Nice Ropology basket. | 这次罗罗致歉的篮子很不错嘛 |
[13:59] | How’s the, uh, dishwasher? | 洗碗机怎么样了 |
[14:00] | Still broken. It’s not the valve. | 还是坏的 不是阀门的事 |
[14:02] | It’s getting enough water. | 水是够的 |
[14:07] | It’s the doctor’s office. | 是医生办公室打来的 |
[14:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:11] | Yes, this is Xiomara de la Vega. | 我是希尔玛拉·维嘉 |
[14:17] | Yes. My billing address is 1312 Mockingbird Terrace. | 地址是知更鸟排屋1312号 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | All right. Well, I’m just gonna go work | 我得去 |
[14:28] | on my writing assignment for a bit. | 写一会作业了 |
[14:33] | Remember. You can’t worry | 记住 永远不要为 |
[14:34] | until there’s something to worry about. | 还没发生的事担心 |
[14:48] | Good idea. No more computer, Jane. | 好主意 别对着电脑了 简 |
[14:51] | Focus on something else. | 关注点其他的事情 |
[14:58] | Legal mumbo jumbo, | 一堆乱七八糟的 |
[15:00] | legal mumbo jumbo– oh. | 繁文缛节的东西 |
[15:03] | Here’s where our story starts. | 在这里 我们的故事就从这里开始 |
[15:06] | “The night before the insemination | “授精前的晚上我过得很糟糕 |
[15:07] | was horrible for me. You need to know that.” | 你得了解这一点” |
[15:10] | Actually, let’s have Luisa tell it. | 让路易莎自己说吧 |
[15:12] | I liked that point of view exercise. | 我喜欢那种讲述视角 |
[15:14] | But it didn’t start out horribly. | 但一开始还是挺好的 |
[15:16] | Allison and I had sex that night and we both orgasmed twice. | 艾莉森和我整晚做爱 都高潮了两次 |
[15:19] | I mean, that’s what makes this all so crazy. | 这让一切变得疯狂了 |
[15:21] | Well, not the only thing. | 当然 这不是唯一的原因 |
[15:23] | Anyway, Allison peed so she wouldn’t get a UTI, | 艾莉森去小便以防尿路感染 |
[15:25] | and then she came out of the bathroom and said… | 然后她从浴室出来说 |
[15:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:28] | I don’t think I can make it to your brother’s party. | 我可能去不了你弟弟的聚会了 |
[15:30] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[15:32] | Well, yeah. You wore me out, baby. | 是啊 你让我精疲力尽了 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[15:38] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[15:41] | So, I went to Rafael’s party alone. | 所以我自己去了拉斐尔的聚会 |
[15:44] | But I was missing my wife the whole time. | 但我一直在想着我的太太 |
[15:46] | Even when she walked in. | 甚至她进来我都没注意 |
[15:48] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来好美 |
[15:49] | And by “She,” I mean my most recent stepmother, Rose. | “她”是我最新一位后妈 萝丝 |
[15:53] | Where’s my father? | 我爸爸呢 |
[15:55] | Doesn’t get in till tomorrow. | 明天才能到 |
[15:57] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[15:58] | I heard you got married. | 听说你结婚了 |
[16:00] | Where’s your wife? I’d love to meet her. | 你太太呢 我很想见见她 |
[16:02] | She’s resting. | 她在休息 |
[16:04] | We had quite the afternoon. | 我们下午过得太”累”了 |
[16:07] | Sexually, I mean. | 那方面的 |
[16:10] | I can imagine… | 我可以想象 |
[16:12] | …specifically. | 具体是什么样的 |
[16:14] | I should find my brother. | 我要去找我弟弟了 |
[16:18] | Hey, check out the side character | 看看旁边穿着美人鱼衣服的 |
[16:20] | in the mermaid costume. | 小配角 |
[16:22] | What are you doing? Get in the pool. | 你干嘛呢 去池子里 |
[16:23] | I need you on that rock. | 你得呆在石头上 |
[16:25] | I could kill him. | 真想杀了他 |
[16:26] | Oh, sorry. Back to Luisa. | 抱歉 还是继续讲路易莎 |
[16:29] | It was a ridiculous party, | 真是个荒唐的聚会 |
[16:30] | but I wanted to be there for Rafael. | 但我愿意为了拉斐尔来 |
[16:32] | It was a big deal for him. | 这对他来说很重要 |
[16:34] | And he was going through a hard time. | 他马上就要不好过了 |
[16:36] | – Petra stood by me. – I know. | -佩特拉在我旁边 -我知道 |
[16:38] | But that doesn’t mean that you owe her your whole life. | 但那不意味着你就欠她一辈子 |
[16:40] | Thanks, Lu. | 谢谢你 路 |
[16:42] | Now go home to your wife. | 回家去陪老婆吧 |
[16:43] | So, I did. | 所以我就回去了 |
[16:48] | My God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:49] | – Oh, my God. – Luisa, please. | -天啊 -路易莎 抱歉 |
[16:51] | I asked you about her last week, | 我上周问过你她是谁 |
[16:53] | and you told me that I was paranoid, | 你说是我太多疑了 |
[16:55] | crazy like my mother! | 我像妈妈一样疯了 |
[16:58] | So, yeah. That was the night before the insemination. | 没错 这就是授精前夜发生的事 |
[17:01] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[17:03] | we all know what happened next. | 之后的事我们就知道了 |
[17:05] | Okay. All done. | 都弄好了 |
[17:09] | My daughter said that she is a frickin’ virgin, | 我的女儿说了她还是处女 |
[17:11] | so do another damn test. | 所以赶紧再检查一次 |
[17:21] | Hi, Jane. I brought the girls over… | 简 你好 我带孩子们来 |
[17:23] | …as soon as I heard about that mean trick | 是因为我听说了她们昨天和马特奥 |
[17:24] | they played on Mateo yesterday. | 开了非常糟糕的玩笑 |
[17:26] | What mean trick? | 什么叫玩笑 |
[17:27] | Girls. | 孩子们 |
[17:29] | Sorry for lying to you about the tooth fairy. | 很抱歉 牙仙的事我们说谎了 |
[17:32] | Yeah. She’s totally real. | 没错 她真的是真的哦 |
[17:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[17:39] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[17:40] | there’s really a fairy who flies around | 真的有仙子飞来 |
[17:43] | and collects teeth and gives you money. | 收集牙齿还给你钱 |
[17:45] | I thought you said she can’t fly around the world. | 你不是说她没法在全世界到处飞吗 |
[17:47] | – She can. – Like Santa Claus? | -她可以的 -就像圣诞老人吗 |
[17:52] | Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人 |
[17:53] | – There’s no Santa Claus? – Seriously? | -没有圣诞老人吗 -你认真的吗 |
[17:56] | Of course there’s a Santa Claus. Are you kidding? | 当然有圣诞老人啦 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:58] | Girls, we’ll see you later. | 孩子们 我们以后再来 |
[18:00] | – Are you freaking kidding me? – I’m sorry. | -你在逗我吗 -很抱歉 |
[18:02] | I don’t care if you’re sorry, Petra. | 我不在意你的道歉 佩特拉 |
[18:04] | You’re ruining my son’s childhood. | 你们毁掉了我儿子的童年 |
[18:06] | – Jane, I hardly think… – He doesn’t need | -简 我不觉得 -在他这个年纪 |
[18:07] | to be questioning these things at his age. | 不应该质疑这些 |
[18:10] | His life should be beautiful and magical. | 他的生活应该是美丽而梦幻的 |
[18:12] | The girls weren’t thinking. | 孩子们不是故意的 |
[18:13] | Exactly, because they’re five, | 正是这样 因为她们才五岁 |
[18:15] | which is why you shouldn’t have told them the truth, | 所以你不应该这么早就告诉她们事实 |
[18:17] | but since you did, here’s a recommendation: | 不过你已经说了 那么我建议你 |
[18:18] | keep them inside for the holidays | 假期时让她们好好呆在家里 |
[18:19] | so they don’t ruin it for everyone else! | 不要出来毁掉别人的童年 |
[18:25] | Friends, the only thing worse | 朋友们 比起孩子生病 |
[18:27] | than having a sick child… | 更让人痛苦的是 |
[18:29] | Actually, there is nothing worse. | 没有什么比孩子生病更痛苦的了 |
[18:32] | Alba? | 外婆 |
[18:35] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[18:36] | The girls were dying for some more sparkly turtles, | 孩子们特别想要闪光的小乌龟 |
[18:39] | so I’m-I’m just gonna grab these. | 我来拿点 |
[18:41] | Help yourself. | 请便吧 |
[18:45] | Look, is, uh, Jane okay? | 简还好吗 |
[18:48] | She seems so upset and-and I know why, | 她有点郁闷 我明白为什么 |
[18:50] | but I just wish there was something I could do. | 有什么我能帮上忙的吗 |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:54] | It’s tough. | 对我们来说确实很难接受 |
[18:57] | But we’re all hanging in there. | 但我们都在坚持 |
[19:00] | Everyone’s upset about it? | 所有人都因此而伤心吗 |
[19:02] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[19:04] | I just didn’t realize it was such a big deal. | 我没意识到这件事有这么严重 |
[19:06] | A big deal? | 还不严重吗 |
[19:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:11] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么事 |
[19:13] | How the twins told Mateo the tooth fairy isn’t real. | 双胞胎告诉马特奥牙仙不是真的 |
[19:15] | And Santa. | 还有圣诞老人 |
[19:16] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[19:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:19] | She’s okay. Thank you. | 她没事了 谢谢你 |
[19:21] | But what are you talking about? | 但你说的是什么事啊 |
[19:23] | Alba, please. | 外婆 告诉我吧 |
[19:26] | I’m family, too. | 我也是家人啊 |
[19:27] | Which brings us back to… | 让我们回想一下 |
[19:29] | our origin story. | 一切的开始 |
[19:32] | Anyway, that was my state of mind | 反正授精那天 |
[19:35] | the day of the insemination. | 我的状态就是这样的 |
[19:36] | Wrecked. Destroyed. | 备受打击 非常崩溃 |
[19:38] | Just play and replay what happened to Allison | 在脑中反复回想艾莉森的事 |
[19:41] | Nice to meet you, Ms. Villanueva. | 很高兴见到你 维兰纽瓦小姐 |
[19:45] | Hey, there’s that mermaid again. | 是那条小美人鱼 |
[19:47] | Hi. Yes. | 没错 |
[19:49] | I did say her name. | 我确实叫了她的名字 |
[19:50] | I remember that, and she said yes. | 我记得 她也答应了 |
[19:53] | And sure, I was rattled, but I pulled myself together, | 我是很慌乱 但我还是振作起来工作了 |
[19:56] | and went to see my next patient. | 然后去看了下一个病人 |
[19:59] | I had the nurse unfreeze Rafael’s sperm. | 我让护士解冻了拉斐尔的精子 |
[20:01] | And I suddenly realized my horrible mistake. | 然后我突然意识到我犯了严重错误 |
[20:04] | And I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[20:06] | So, I should probably let you know that, | 我得提前说好 |
[20:10] | statistically, | 从统计学的角度 |
[20:11] | your odds actually aren’t that great. | 你怀孕的几率不是特别理想 |
[20:15] | Well, what exactly are my chances? | 我到底有多大几率 |
[20:19] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[20:22] | It’s not an exact science. | 这没法精确计算 |
[20:23] | I disagree. | 我可不同意 |
[20:27] | All right, all done. | 好的 都解决了 |
[20:29] | You… can go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:31] | Well, aren’t I supposed to lay still for ten minutes? | 我不是应该再等十分钟的吗 |
[20:33] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[20:35] | That will help, too. | 那样更好 |
[20:39] | The next two weeks, | 接下来两周的等待 |
[20:41] | waiting, it was torture. | 太折磨人了 |
[20:43] | And then I got the phone call. | 然后我接到了电话 |
[20:46] | Yes, this is Dr. Alver. | 我是阿尔弗医生 |
[20:48] | Dr. Alver, I need to see you. | 阿尔弗医生 我要见您 |
[20:50] | There’s some crazy doctor saying I’m pregnant. | 有个疯大夫说我怀孕了 |
[20:53] | Ms. Villanueva, I think… you should come in right away. | 维兰纽瓦小姐 你最好马上来一趟 |
[20:57] | I felt like I was gonna be sick. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[20:59] | And then she came, with her mother. | 然后她和她妈妈一起来了 |
[21:01] | The reason the test came back positive is… | 检查结果是阳性的原因是 |
[21:04] | I accidentally inseminated you two weeks ago. | 我两周前不小心给你授精了 |
[21:06] | – You what?! – And, man, her mother went off on me. | -什么 -她妈妈对我大发雷霆 |
[21:09] | That woman was fierce. | 那女人凶极了 |
[21:19] | Which I respected, you know? | 我很尊敬她这点 |
[21:20] | A fierce mother. | 一位凶悍为女的母亲 |
[21:21] | I used to have that. | 我也曾有这样的妈妈 |
[21:23] | She was everything to me. | 她是我的一切 |
[21:24] | But she went crazy, and… | 但她疯了 |
[21:28] | Sometimes I think my life, my path, | 而我有时觉得我的人生 道路 |
[21:31] | it’s just another version of hers. | 就是她的翻版 |
[21:40] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[21:41] | – Hey, you okay? – Yes. But I’m reading the deposition, | -你还好吗 -没事 我在读证词 |
[21:44] | and Luisa’s talking about her mother, | 路易莎谈到了她妈妈 |
[21:45] | and I remembered Michael telling me | 我记得迈克尔和我说过 |
[21:47] | that her mom lived out the rest of her life in this place | 她妈妈余生都住在一个 |
[21:49] | with these glowing fish– Long something. | 有发光的鱼的地方 朗什么 |
[21:52] | Long… thorne, maybe. | 好像是朗索恩 |
[21:55] | I see a place in Florida called Longbourne. | 我看到佛罗里达有个地方叫朗博恩 |
[21:57] | Maybe Luisa wentto escape there, too. | 也许路易莎也去那里了 |
[21:58] | You always told me that she was haunted by her mom. | 你总是说她总是忘不掉妈妈 |
[22:01] | Yeah, she was. | 没错 |
[22:02] | I can’t imagine | 我没法想象 |
[22:03] | how hard it must have been for her to lose her. | 失去妈妈有多痛苦 |
[22:07] | Jane, are you okay? | 简 你没事吧 |
[22:08] | Yes. Go to Longbourne. | 没事 快去朗博恩吧 |
[22:10] | Maybe you’ll find her. | 也许你能找到她 |
[22:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:13] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 完全就是肥皂剧的套路 对吧 |
[22:15] | – Which brings us to… – River. | -现在我们来看 -里弗 |
[22:18] | Hello. Thank you for agreeing to see me. | 谢谢你能来见我 |
[22:22] | I must say, I didn’t think it was possible, | 我本来以为这是不可能的 |
[22:25] | but you are even more beautiful without eyebrows. | 但你没有眉毛真的更好看了 |
[22:28] | And really, who needs them anyway? | 其实谁需要眉毛呢 |
[22:31] | You know? They have no function. | 它们其实没啥用 |
[22:32] | – Says the man with two functioning eyebrows. – It’s okay. | -这是一个眉毛很有用的人说的 -没事 |
[22:35] | People make mistakes, right? | 人总会犯错的 对吧 |
[22:37] | When you’ve got these bushes, brush fires happen. | 你拿木头 总是容易起火的 |
[22:40] | She’s being awfully understanding about this. | 她倒是很善解人意 |
[22:42] | And besides, my eyebrows are insured for six figures | 还有 我的眉毛在保险公司 |
[22:45] | by Lloyd’s of London. | 投保了六位数的保险 |
[22:46] | So, thanks to you, I actually made money | 还得谢谢你 |
[22:49] | from this little mishap. | 这场小意外让我大赚了一笔 |
[22:50] | And I really loved the apology basket. | 我很喜欢你的道歉篮子 |
[22:53] | I’m so glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢它 |
[22:55] | You said you had a few script notes. | 你说你有一些草稿笔记 |
[23:00] | You really have a lot of strong opinions about ladies. | 关于女人你真的有很多想法啊 |
[23:03] | Which I admire. | 我很敬佩这点 |
[23:05] | So you’ll lose the word “Shrill”? | 所以你不想用”刺耳”这个词 |
[23:06] | Lost it. Consider her voice “Provocative”” “Businesslike.” | 不要 她的声音是”有挑衅性””有条理”的 |
[23:09] | – Done. – Great. | -好了 -很好 |
[23:11] | I’m feeling so much better | 我对布兰达这个角色 |
[23:12] | about the Brenda character overall. | 有了更好的认识 |
[23:13] | Perfect! So you are ready to sign on? | 太好了 那你打算签约了吗 |
[23:17] | We’re definitely getting close. | 快了 |
[23:21] | How did they know we would be here? | 他们怎么知道我们在这 |
[23:24] | I normally tip them off, but… | 我通常会给他们付钱 但是 |
[23:26] | I promise I didn’t this time. | 我保证这次我没有 |
[23:28] | Actually, I did. | 是我付的 |
[23:29] | It’s always good to be photographed. | 被拍到其实是好事 |
[23:31] | If you and I are gonna work on this project together, | 如果你我要在这个项目上合作 |
[23:34] | why not get some early buzz going. | 为什么不先透露点风声出去呢 |
[23:36] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[23:39] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这样想的 |
[23:41] | There are always gonna be people | 总有很多人 |
[23:42] | who pick away at what you believe. | 想改变你所相信的事 |
[23:44] | But you have to have faith. | 但你要有信心 |
[23:47] | So it’s like having faith in God? | 就像对上帝的信心那样吗 |
[23:50] | A little. | 有点像 |
[23:53] | But also different, in important ways. | 但在很多重要的方面是有区别的 |
[23:54] | So basically, related but not that similar at all. | 基本上 有联系但并不一样 |
[23:57] | – I’m confused. – Don’t be. | -我很迷惑 -不要迷惑 |
[23:59] | Just trust that the tooth fairy and Santa Claus exist. | 你只要相信牙仙和圣诞老人是真的就好 |
[24:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:07] | I used to put my tooth in this little box, | 我以前把牙齿放在这个小盒子里 |
[24:09] | and I remember asking my mom the same question, | 我记得我也问过妈妈一样的问题 |
[24:11] | and she gave me the same answer that she gave you. | 她也是像我这样说的 |
[24:14] | Is the tooth fairy really real? | 牙仙是真的吗 |
[24:17] | Of course she is. | 当然啦 |
[24:19] | I saw her once. | 我见过的 |
[24:21] | She was wearing a pale green dress, | 她穿着浅绿色的裙子 |
[24:23] | and she had long silver hair and pointy ears and sparkles… | 长长的银色头发 尖尖的耳朵 |
[24:27] | …all around her. | 周身闪着光 |
[24:31] | And she won’t give you anything | 你必须得把牙齿放在枕头下面 |
[24:33] | unless you put your tooth under your pillow. | 不然她就不给你东西了 |
[24:35] | Fine. But I’m gonna stay up all night | 好的 但我会整晚不睡 |
[24:37] | and see if she’s real or if it’s you. | 来看是真的牙仙 还是你扮的 |
[24:39] | Sounds fair to me. | 我同意 |
[24:47] | Hey, Abuela. | 外婆 |
[24:51] | I went off on her, and I shouldn’t have. | 我向她发脾气了 我不该这样的 |
[25:01] | Hi, Ma. | 妈妈 |
[25:04] | No. I mean… | 没什么 |
[25:06] | Yeah, but my doorknob is loose. | 没什么大事 只是我的门把手松了 |
[25:09] | Yeah, and I left the toolkit at your house, and… | 我把工具箱落在你家了 |
[25:11] | Rogelio is at an all-night rewrite session, | 罗格里奥在通宵改稿 |
[25:13] | and I just don’t feel safe without the doorknob secure. | 我觉得门把手坏了很不安全 |
[25:16] | You know? I just don’t feel safe at all. | 我感觉很不安全 |
[25:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[25:44] | I just got a little scared, you know? | 我只是有点害怕 |
[25:47] | Because of the door. | 因为门的缘故 |
[26:00] | Remember, Jane, there’s nothing to worry about until… | 简 没有什么值得担心的 除非 |
[26:05] | All right, where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[26:16] | Mommy, don’t hurt the tooth fairy! | 妈妈 别伤害牙仙 |
[26:25] | I’m okay, Mateo. And you’re right, | 没事 马特奥 你说得对 |
[26:28] | it is indeed I, the tooth fairy. | 我真的是牙仙 |
[26:31] | You’re real! | 你是真的 |
[26:32] | Of course I’m real. | 我当然是真的了 |
[26:34] | Though not all children get to see me. | 只是不是所有的小朋友都能看到 |
[26:36] | Only the special ones. | 只有特别的小朋友能看到 |
[26:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:38] | Of course. Those who believe. | 当然啦 那些相信我的小朋友 |
[26:41] | And, friends, even though Petra wasn’t surrounded by sparkles, | 朋友们 虽然佩特拉并没有真的发光 |
[26:46] | Mateo definitely saw the magic. | 但马特奥却真的见到了魔法 |
[26:50] | Right. Now, is there a tooth around here anywhere? | 好啦 有牙齿要给我吗 |
[26:57] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[27:00] | $20? I’m rich! | 20美元 我有钱啦 |
[27:04] | Obviously, the tooth fairy’s gonna need some change, | 牙仙姐姐需要找零 |
[27:07] | ’cause that’s a little excessive for one tooth. | 因为这钱对于一颗牙齿来说有点多哦 |
[27:10] | I am so sorry I scared you. | 真不好意思吓到你了 |
[27:12] | I told your grandmother I was going to do this. | 我告诉你外祖母我要这么做了 |
[27:14] | How did you know what to wear? | 你怎么知道穿什么的 |
[27:16] | Alba told me everything Xo said, down to the pointy ears. | 阿尔芭告诉我希尔说的了 甚至是尖耳朵 |
[27:21] | She also told me… | 她还告诉我 |
[27:23] | what’s going on with your mom. | 你妈妈的事情 |
[27:25] | I’m so sorry, Jane. | 真抱歉 简 |
[27:27] | I remember with Rafael. | 我记得和拉斐尔在一起的时候 |
[27:29] | The waiting was torture. | 等待就仿佛是煎熬 |
[27:32] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | And thank you for bringing the magic back for Mateo. | 谢谢你为马特奥把魔法带回来了 |
[27:46] | Now I feel bad robbing my kids of it. | 剥夺孩子们这种兴趣的感觉很不好 |
[27:49] | I just never had that kind of childhood. | 我从来没有过这样的童年 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I forget that sometimes, how hard you had it growing up. | 是的 有的时候我也会忘记你艰苦成长的童年 |
[27:56] | it’s hard to imagine you now, | 很难想象你曾经 |
[27:58] | playing the violin on the street for money. | 竟然在街头拉小提琴谋生 |
[28:10] | I have been watching you play for a few months now. | 我已经看你拉了几个月了 |
[28:13] | Petra? You okay? | 佩特拉你还好吗 |
[28:16] | Yes, but I have to go. | 没事 但是我该走了 |
[28:19] | I know who the blackmailer is. | 我知道勒索者是谁了 |
[28:20] | What? | 什么 |
[28:21] | – Who? – It’s Milos. | -是谁 -米勒 |
[28:22] | My ex-husband. | 我的前夫 |
[28:23] | We ruled him out. | 我们已经排除他了 |
[28:24] | Well, he must have broken out of prison | 他肯定是越狱 |
[28:26] | or paid someone off. | 或者花钱打发某人了 |
[28:27] | – I don’t understand. – I just know it’s him. | -我不明白 -我就知道是他 |
[28:29] | I knew that song your mother was humming sounded familiar. | 我知道你妈妈哼唱的那首歌听着很熟悉 |
[28:31] | It’s a song I was playing on the street in Prague | 那是我在布拉格街头演奏 |
[28:33] | when I met Milos– | 遇到米勒时的歌 |
[28:34] | it’s the same song he played at our wedding. | 也是婚礼上他放的那首歌 |
[28:35] | It was our song. | 是我们的歌 |
[28:37] | He must have been humming it when he left | 他把笔记留给你妈妈的时候 |
[28:38] | that note with your mother. | 一定是在哼着这首歌的 |
[28:40] | See? Never count out a side character. | 看吧 永远也别排除小人物 |
[28:42] | They can change the course of a whole story. | 他们能改变整个历史的行程 |
[28:45] | Which brings us back to… | 由此我们回到 |
[28:48] | Sometimes I think my life, | 有的时候我认为我的生活 |
[28:50] | my path, | 我的路途 |
[28:51] | it’s just another version of my mother’s. | 只是我妈妈的另一种形式 |
[28:53] | And so I thought it should end like hers. | 因此我觉得我的生活也会像她那样结束 |
[28:57] | I was going to jump… | 我要跳下去 |
[28:59] | and then… | 然后 |
[29:02] | …my phone rang. | 我的电话响了 |
[29:08] | Rose? | 萝丝 |
[29:09] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[29:13] | I’m okay, thanks. | 还好 谢谢 |
[29:15] | That’s not terribly convincing. | 你这话我可不信 |
[29:18] | Why do you care how I am? | 你干嘛在乎我好不好啊 |
[29:20] | We’re not together; we never will be. | 我们不会在一起的 永远也不会 |
[29:21] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[29:22] | But I still love you, Luisa. | 但是我依旧爱你 路易莎 |
[29:24] | I always will. | 永远爱你 |
[29:26] | Never doubt that. | 永远不要怀疑这一点 |
[29:28] | And I realized I still had someone who cared about me. | 我意识到还有在乎我的人 |
[29:32] | Not my mom. | 不是我妈妈 |
[29:33] | My stepmom. | 我的继母 |
[29:49] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[29:50] | that’s when he saw her. | 这就是他看到她的时候 |
[29:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:57] | So, how’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[29:59] | Jane thought you might have gone where your mom went. | 简说你可能去了你妈妈曾去过的地方 |
[30:03] | Look, it wasn’t me, Luisa. | 不是我 路易莎 |
[30:05] | I wasn’t the one that set you up. | 我没有陷害你 |
[30:07] | I didn’t know Carl was real. | 我不知道卡尔是真实的 |
[30:09] | – That was Anezka and Magda. – Stop. | -那是阿妮丝卡和玛格达 -停 |
[30:11] | Just stop talking. | 别说了 |
[30:12] | That’s the whole reason I came here, | 这是我来这的原因 |
[30:13] | to get away from the hotel and the scheming | 逃离酒店 逃离勾心斗角 |
[30:15] | and the police investigations, | 警方的调查 |
[30:17] | and… Rose. | 和萝丝 |
[30:19] | To just get away from everything destructive in my life. | 只是想逃离一切毁坏我生活的事情 |
[30:22] | How’s it been? | 近来怎样 |
[30:24] | Really good, actually. | 其实挺好的 |
[30:26] | I work the front desk, | 做前台 |
[30:28] | I read, I take walks. | 读书散步 |
[30:31] | I’m sober. | 我没醉 |
[30:34] | It’s the healthiest I’ve been in a long time. | 很久以来终于能这样健康生活了 |
[30:36] | I’m really glad to hear that. | 很高兴能听到你这么说 |
[30:39] | So you just tracked me down | 所以你跟踪我 |
[30:40] | to check up on my emotional well-being? | 检查我的情绪状况吗 |
[30:42] | No ulterior motive? | 没有其他的隐藏动机吗 |
[30:47] | Forever chasing the money. | 永远追求金钱 |
[30:49] | No. It’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[30:51] | I’m trying to track down my birth parents. | 我打算追踪我的生父生母 |
[30:54] | And I know you have the records from the orphanage. | 我知道你有孤儿院的记录 |
[30:57] | I used to. | 以前有 |
[31:00] | After what you did to me, | 在你对我做的那些事情之后 |
[31:01] | or what I thought you did to me, I… | 或者我认为你对我做的 |
[31:05] | destroyed them. | 我把那些记录都销毁了 |
[31:07] | But Rose knows, though. | 但是萝丝还知道 |
[31:09] | Who they are. You can talk to her. | 他们是谁 你可以问问她 |
[31:12] | Just please don’t tell her where I am. | 别告诉她我在哪就好 |
[31:14] | I’m finally done with her. | 终于和她了结了 |
[31:16] | I feel like I broke that spell. | 我感觉好像是打破了魔咒 |
[31:18] | Good. | 好 |
[31:22] | So you’re really not here for the money, then? At all? | 所以你不是来要钱的吗 |
[31:25] | No, I’m not. | 不是 |
[31:27] | I mean… before you left, | 我是说 在你离开之前 |
[31:31] | you know, you said you wanted to give it back to me. | 你说你想还给我 |
[31:34] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[31:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[31:37] | I realized that money was the root of all my problems. | 我意识到钱是我的问题的根源 |
[31:40] | No matter how screwed up things got, | 无论我有多糟糕 |
[31:41] | I can always fall back on the money, | 我总是可以依靠那笔钱 |
[31:43] | and that really warped me | 这种想法扭曲了我 |
[31:45] | and all of my relationships, | 和我的关系 |
[31:46] | so I just gave it away– mine, yours, all of it. | 所以我就把你我的钱 全都送人了 |
[31:50] | – Even the hotel shares? – In a trust. | -包括股票吗 -给信托了 |
[31:53] | Benefiting various charities. | 资助各种基金会的 |
[31:55] | Ashrams, recovery centers, | 阿什拉姆 恢复中心 |
[31:56] | amphibian rescue groups. | 两栖动物救护组织 |
[31:57] | I found this one great organization | 我发现了一个很好的 |
[32:00] | that helps resettle ferrets into the wild. | 帮助白鼬重回野外的组织 |
[32:02] | Anyway, the point is, | 总之 重点就是 |
[32:03] | hallelujah, the money is gone. | 哈利路亚 钱没了 |
[32:07] | And I feel free. | 我感到无比自由 |
[32:13] | She gave away everything? | 她把一切都送出去了吗 |
[32:15] | Everything. | 一切 |
[32:17] | But you know what, she seemed… different. | 但是 她有些不同了 |
[32:20] | Better. | 变得更好了 |
[32:22] | Good. I want her to be happy. | 很好 我希望她能开心 |
[32:25] | Not happy. | 不是开心 |
[32:27] | Thrilled! | 是非常兴奋 |
[32:28] | The paparazzi photos of me and River have made the gossip blogs. | 狗仔队拍的我和里弗的照片已经红遍八卦博客 |
[32:31] | My Twitter is blowing up. | 我的推特已经炸了 |
[32:35] | This is incredible. | 这很难以置信 |
[32:36] | Just the kind of heat we need to launch the series. | 正好是能够重启拍摄的热度 |
[32:38] | Well, good. Go out there and seal the deal. | 好啊 那赶紧去签合同吧 |
[32:42] | Talk to me, Barry. Have you seen the Twitter love? | 说吧巴里 你看到了推特的热度了吗 |
[32:45] | What? | 什么 |
[32:46] | No. No. | 没没 |
[32:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:52] | Okay. Good-bye, Barry. | 好的 再见巴里 |
[32:55] | Rogelio, what’s wrong? | 罗格里奥 怎么了 |
[32:56] | River freaking Fields | 该死的里弗·菲尔兹 |
[32:58] | – is using me as a stalking horse. – A what now? | -把我当成障眼法了 -当什么 |
[33:02] | Barry said that everyone knows | 巴里说人人都知道 |
[33:03] | that River is in town to audition for that new show, | 里弗去城里为新剧试演 |
[33:05] | – Confederate. – Oh, no. | -邦联军 -哦不 |
[33:07] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:09] | She’s using my show as leverage in negotiations. | 她在拿我的剧做谈判的筹码 |
[33:14] | – Now I get it. – Apparently, | -现在我懂了 -很明显 |
[33:16] | she’s gunning for the lead role of Main Plantation Owner. | 她在争取《大种植园主》的主角 |
[33:19] | As if she could pull off anything bigger | 好像她能干出来比 |
[33:22] | than Racist Lady #6. | 种族歧视女士六号更伟大的事情似的 |
[33:25] | I just can’t believe she would use me like this. | 我真是无法想象她竟然会这么利用我 |
[33:28] | And to think that I was actually regretting | 想想我实际上后悔 |
[33:30] | burning off her brows! | 没烧了她眉毛 |
[33:31] | Rogelio, you have got to calm down. | 罗格里奥 你要冷静 |
[33:33] | No. She’s gone too far. | 不 她越界太多 |
[33:35] | I refuse to go to the meeting! | 我拒绝开会 |
[33:37] | Stop. Just take a breath and think before ditching River. | 停 责备里弗之前先深呼吸仔细思考 |
[33:41] | The fact that she was using Steve as leverage | 她利用史蒂夫当筹码 |
[33:43] | means that she didn’t sign on to that show yet. | 意味着她还不会签下这部剧 |
[33:46] | So you still have a chance to win her over. | 所以你还有机会胜过她 |
[33:49] | This project is more than just a job to you. | 这个项目对于你来说不仅仅是工作 |
[33:52] | It’s about bringing telenovelas to America, | 而是把肥皂剧带到美国 |
[33:55] | about giving the genre the respect that it deserves. | 给他们应有的尊重 |
[33:58] | So don’t give up. | 所以别放弃 |
[33:59] | Go out there | 去吧 |
[34:00] | and sell her on it, Rogelio. | 说服她 |
[34:02] | You could do this. | 你能做到的 |
[34:04] | You know what, you are rightig | 你知道吗 你说的对 |
[34:05] | I’m going to go for it. | 我会去试试的 |
[34:12] | It’s the doctor’s office. | 医生的电话 |
[34:17] | Hello? Yes. | 你好 是的 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:28] | Thank you, Doctor. I understand. Yes. | 谢谢你医生 我明白 |
[34:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | What happened? What did the doctor say? | 怎么了 医生说什么了 |
[34:35] | It was benign. | 良性肿瘤 |
[34:37] | I don’t have cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[34:39] | And, friends, in that moment, | 朋友们 在那一刻 |
[34:41] | Rogelio felt like he was blessed | 罗格里奥感觉 |
[34:42] | with a little magic of his own. | 他被自己的魔力保佑了 |
[34:52] | We need to pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate. | 我们要开瓶香槟庆祝下 |
[34:55] | Yes. We will. Later. | 是的 一会的 |
[34:57] | But right now, you’re gonna be late for River. | 但是现在 你快去找里弗吧 |
[34:59] | So, go! Win her over. | 去吧 打败她 |
[35:02] | We got the call. No cancer. | 我们接到电话了 不是癌症 |
[35:05] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:09] | Oh, Mom. | 妈 |
[35:13] | I was trying so hard to be strong, | 我这么努力的变坚强 |
[35:15] | – but… – Yeah. Me, too. | -但是 -我也是 |
[35:17] | Now go, both of you. | 你俩快去吧 |
[35:19] | I-I’ll be here when you get back. | 我等你们回来 |
[35:20] | Let’s have dinner. | 一起吃晚餐 |
[35:22] | And suddenly Jane realized… | 突然间 简意识到 |
[35:24] | The assignment was great, and I broke through. | 任务很好 我突破了 |
[35:27] | And now, I want to write about my mom. | 现在 我想写一些我妈妈的事情 |
[35:31] | Our relationship. | 我们的关系 |
[35:33] | So no more romance? | 没有浪漫爱情了吗 |
[35:35] | Well, it is a romance. | 这就算是 |
[35:38] | Of sorts. | 差不多算是吧 |
[35:39] | And speaking of a romance of sorts. | 说到勉强称得上的爱情 |
[35:42] | Finally. What have you heard about Milos? | 你听说了米勒的什么消息 |
[35:43] | According to the authorities in the Czech Republic, | 根据捷克当局的说法 |
[35:46] | he’s still there, in prison. | 他还在服刑 |
[35:49] | So he can’t be the one doing this. | 所以不可能是他 |
[35:51] | If it’s not him, then who could it be? | 如果不是他的话 那可能是谁 |
[35:53] | Okay. Process of elimination. | 好吧 排除法 |
[35:55] | Who would know everything that the blackmailers have said, | 谁能像勒索者知道那么多呢 |
[35:58] | know your life that intimately, know about your past, | 了解你的生活 知道你的过去 |
[36:01] | that song… | 知道那首歌 |
[36:10] | Krishna? | 克里希纳 |
[36:12] | You’re the blackmailer? | 你是勒索者 |
[36:13] | You’ve been trying to put me in jail? | 你一直想把我关监狱里吗 |
[36:15] | I told you side characters could change | 我跟你说过配角会改变 |
[36:17] | the course of a story. | 故事的行程的吧 |
[36:19] | I was hoping you would think it was Magda. | 我本来希望你以为是玛格达呢 |
[36:21] | So you planted the screws in Petra’s office? | 所以你在佩特拉的办公室里陷害她 |
[36:23] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[36:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:27] | Because she’s awful, | 因为她很糟糕 |
[36:30] | horrible, mean. | 可怕 刻薄 |
[36:32] | Krishna! | 克里希纳 |
[36:33] | Mrs. Solano, there are… | 索拉诺夫人 有 |
[36:34] | Not now, Krishna. | 现在不行 克里希纳 |
[36:35] | What the hell is this doing here? | 这都是什么情况啊 |
[36:36] | No one’s coming here to see the assistants. | 没人会来看助手的 |
[36:38] | Krishna, go inside my office and wait there. | 克里希纳 去办公室里等着 |
[36:48] | So, I just recorded everything she said. | 我刚刚录下了她说的话 |
[36:52] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[36:55] | Did you see that coming? | 你预料到了吗 |
[36:56] | At all? | 完全预料到 |
[37:02] | She must have jumped to the balcony below. | 她肯定是跳到阳台下面了 |
[37:04] | Looks like she left a note. | 好像留了个字条 |
[37:13] | Yeah, so maybe Krishna | 也许克里希纳 |
[37:14] | wasn’t exactly a criminal mastermind. | 不是犯罪大师 |
[37:18] | But she sure is. | 她肯定是 |
[37:19] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:20] | Why would I help you? | 我凭什么要帮你 |
[37:22] | You’re the reason I’m in here. | 我是因为你才进监狱的 |
[37:23] | Actually, you’re in jail | 实际上你进监狱 |
[37:25] | because of all the people you murdered. | 是因为你犯下了杀人的罪行 |
[37:27] | Potato, potahto. | 一回事 |
[37:28] | I’m trying to find my birth parents. | 我在尝试找我的生父母 |
[37:30] | Do you know who they are? | 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[37:32] | Yes. I do. | 知道 |
[37:35] | And I’ll tell you. | 我会告诉你 |
[37:36] | In exchange for you telling me where Luisa is. | 条件是你告诉我路易莎在哪 |
[37:40] | Luisa doesn’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. | 路易莎不再想和你有任何联系 |
[37:43] | She’s moved on. | 她已经继续生活了 |
[37:45] | Then there’s no harm in telling me. | 那告诉我也无妨 |
[37:47] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[37:50] | Then our business here is done. | 那我们就没什么好说的了 |
[37:52] | Good-bye, Rafael. | 再见 拉斐尔 |
[37:57] | And from one good-bye to another… | 从一次再见到另一个 |
[38:02] | I can’t believe it’s all over. | 真不敢相信都结束了 |
[38:06] | But the D.A. Has to drop the charges now, right? | 地检已经撤诉了 对吧 |
[38:08] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[38:12] | So, listen, if you ever get wrongfully accused | 听好了 如果你又被再次因为谋杀 |
[38:15] | of murder again, hit me up. | 被冤枉了 来找我 |
[38:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:21] | Is it just me or does it look like Petra wants to be | 是只有我 还是佩特拉想再次 |
[38:24] | wrongfully accused of murder again? | 以谋杀被冤枉一次 |
[38:28] | J.R.! Wait! | 简·拉莫斯 等等 |
[38:29] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[38:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:32] | Maybe this is an epic romance after all. | 也许还会有一段浪漫爱情 |
[38:37] | You left your pen. | 你把笔落下了 |
[38:39] | That’s not my pen. | 这不是我的笔 |
[38:43] | Just wanted to make sure. | 只是确定一下 |
[38:46] | I hate taking other people’s pens. | 我不喜欢用别人的笔 |
[38:55] | I know! | 我知道 |
[38:56] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 简直就像一出肥皂剧 对吧 |
[38:58] | Or a controversial premium cable drama. | 或者是有争议的收费有线电视剧 |
[39:01] | Listen, River, I know all about your other show, | 里弗 我知道你另一部剧的事情 |
[39:04] | and I’m not mad. | 我并不生气 |
[39:06] | In fact, I respect how you’re playing the game. | 实际上 我尊重你的行事方式 |
[39:11] | But I’m not giving up on you just yet. | 但是我还不会放弃你 |
[39:15] | she looks so sad. | 她看起来很难过 |
[39:17] | Or– wait– | 或者 等等 |
[39:18] | does she? | 她很难过吗 |
[39:19] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[39:20] | Did you not get the part? | 你拿到角色了吗 |
[39:22] | I got a part. | 拿到了 |
[39:24] | Main Plantation Owner’s Wife. | 大种植园主的妻子 |
[39:25] | The side character. | 配角 |
[39:27] | Hey, it’s better than Racist Lady #6. | 总比种族歧视女士六号要好 |
[39:29] | Even Racist Lady #6 had more lines than me. | 即使是种族歧视女士六号的台词也比我多 |
[39:33] | So what’s the deal? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:34] | You want to play a side character or a main character? | 你想当配角还是主角 |
[39:36] | Because I am offering you a co-lead, River. | 因为我在给你一个共赢的机会 |
[39:39] | And Brenda’s gonna be a strong, impactful character, | 恰如我们所说的那样 |
[39:41] | just like we talked about. | 布兰达会是一位坚强 影响深远的角色 |
[39:44] | Just like the women in my life. | 就像我生命中的女人一样 |
[39:46] | It’s a risk. | 这样有风险 |
[39:48] | The other project is much higher profile. | 另一个计划高调多了 |
[39:51] | And you don’t have a huge American following. | 你也没有很多美国粉丝 |
[39:54] | Yet. But together, River, | 暂时还没有 但是我俩一起 |
[39:57] | together, we are unstoppable. | 我俩一起 必将势不可挡 |
[40:00] | So, come on. | 来吧 |
[40:02] | Let me be the Nicole to your Reese, | 让我成为你的 |
[40:04] | the Laverne to your Shirley, | 最佳 |
[40:07] | the Bette to your Joan. | 搭档 |
[40:10] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 有点太超前了 |
[40:13] | Look, the premise of The Passions of Steve | 史蒂夫的激情这个IP |
[40:16] | still doesn’t sit well with me. | 和我还是不怎么合适 |
[40:18] | Are you willing | 你愿意 |
[40:19] | to put your money where your mouth is | 做出行动 |
[40:21] | and make one big change? | 做出巨大的改变吗 |
[40:24] | River Fields is on board! | 里弗·菲尔兹加入了 |
[40:26] | We are officially going to make | 我们正式同意拍摄 |
[40:28] | The Passions of Steve and Brenda: | 激情史蒂夫与布兰达 |
[40:30] | the First Co-Presidents of the United States! | 美国第一部联合总统的电视剧 |
[40:35] | Xiomara? What is it? | 希尔玛拉 怎么了 |
[40:41] | I have something to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[40:45] | Rogelio was about to go to his important meeting with River, | 罗格里奥要和里弗进行一项很重要的会议 |
[40:48] | and I didn’t want to ruin his momentum. | 我不想毁了他的兴致 |
[40:51] | And then, Jane, you came in right after… | 然后 简 你进来之后 |
[40:54] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 怎么了 |
[40:57] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:59] | I lied before. | 我之前说谎了 |
[41:01] | The biopsy came back positive. | 检查结果是阳性 |
[41:04] | I have breast cancer. | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[41:36] | Amen. | 阿门 |