时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, let’s start with the good news. | 好了 我们先说好消息吧 |
[00:04] | Jane and Rafael were together and happy. | 简和拉斐尔幸福地在一起了 |
[00:07] | Also happy? Petra and her lawyer, J.R. | 同样幸福的还有佩特拉和律师JR |
[00:11] | Mmm, baby. | 真棒啊 |
[00:12] | Oh, and speaking of Baby, remember this? | 说到宝贝 还记得这个吗 |
[00:14] | We have finally found the perfect nanny. | 我们终于找到了完美的保姆 |
[00:17] | Felicia Romero. | 菲利希亚·罗梅罗 |
[00:19] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[00:21] | A baby needs her father, | 孩子需要父亲 |
[00:22] | which is why I will take the next year off. | 所以我接下来一年会休假 |
[00:25] | Only problem? | 唯一的问题 |
[00:26] | He’s not going to stay home much longer | 他不会在家待太久 |
[00:28] | because his American version | 因为美国版的 |
[00:29] | of The Passions of Santos just got the green light. | 《桑托斯的激情》刚刚被批准了 |
[00:31] | We are officially going to make | 我们要正式制作 |
[00:33] | The Passions of Steve and Brenda: | 《史蒂夫和布伦达的激情》 |
[00:35] | The First Co-Presidents of the United States. | 美国第一任联合总统 |
[00:38] | Oh, and speaking of the United States, | 说到美国 |
[00:40] | you recall Alba’s been on the path to citizenship, | 你还记得阿尔芭一直想获得国籍 |
[00:43] | and she’s also had to deal with some romantic drama of her own. | 她也得应付一些感情上的问题 |
[00:46] | See, Jorge proposed, | 乔治求婚了 |
[00:48] | but she turned him down… twice. | 但她拒绝了他 两次 |
[00:50] | And then she changed her mind, but it was too late. | 然后她改主意了 但为时已晚 |
[00:55] | I know. Talk about heartbreak. | 这就是心碎的感觉 |
[00:57] | Which brings us to Xiomara. | 于是我们来看希尔玛拉 |
[01:00] | See, she recently learned she has stage III breast cancer, | 她最近得知自己乳腺癌晚期 |
[01:03] | so she had to make some big decisions. | 所以她要做出重大决定 |
[01:05] | I’ve actually decided to have a single mastectomy. | 我最终决定切除单侧乳房 |
[01:09] | And so she had the surgery, | 于是她做了手术 |
[01:11] | which, my friends, is where we left off. | 朋友们 上次就讲到这里 |
[01:16] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 18 years old, | 当简十八岁时 |
[01:20] | something truly horrific happened. | 真正可怕的事发生了 |
[01:27] | No! | 不 |
[01:29] | She missed Arturo finding out that | 她错过了《爱你但忘记你》里面 |
[01:31] | his bride Victoria was actually his long-lost sister | 阿尔图罗得知他的新娘维多利亚 |
[01:33] | on Te Amo Pero Te Odio. | 其实是他失散已久的妹妹 |
[01:35] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 算了 |
[01:37] | No more putting it off. | 不能再拖了 |
[01:38] | We’re getting a new TV. | 买新电视 |
[01:39] | And that, friends, was when the Villanueva women got to work. | 这就是维兰纽瓦家的女人齐心协力之时 |
[01:45] | And, as with all families, each had a part to play. | 正如所有家庭一样 大家各司其职 |
[01:48] | Okay, I’ve narrowed it down to three choices | 好了 我根据价格 尺寸和图像质量 |
[01:50] | based off price, size, and picture quality. | 最终选出了三台 |
[01:52] | Jane was the researcher. | 简是调研员 |
[01:59] | Alba was the caretaker. | 阿尔芭是保姆 |
[02:00] | Okay, I will, but look. This is my top choice, | 待会吃 你们看 这是头号选手 |
[02:03] | and normally it’s out of our price range, | 一般来说我们买不起的 |
[02:04] | but I found a coupon in the paper for 25% off. | 但我在报纸上找到了75折优惠券 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God. It expires today. | 好吧 今天过期了 |
[02:11] | And the store closes at 6:00 p.M. | 商店六点就关门了 |
[02:13] | What? It’s 5:45. Let’s go! | 什么 都五点四十五了 快走 |
[02:15] | And Xo… | 而希尔 |
[02:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等等等 |
[02:17] | It’s 5:58! | 还有两分钟才六点 |
[02:19] | Oh, sorry. We’re closed. Come back tomorrow. | 抱歉 关门了 明天来吧 |
[02:21] | Well, she was the whoop ass. | 她是厉害的角色 |
[02:23] | Oh, hell no, junior. | 小伙子等一等 |
[02:25] | We have 90 seconds left, | 我们还有九十秒 |
[02:26] | so unless you want your boss to know that you closed early, | 除非你想让你老板知道你提前关门 |
[02:29] | punch back in or I’ll punch you out. | 你就赶快让开 免得我收拾你 |
[02:35] | I got the new TV. | 我买新电视了 |
[02:38] | Full price. | 全价 |
[02:39] | I made sure to get a good one. | 我保证买的是好电视 |
[02:40] | None of that discounted crap. | 才没有打折 |
[02:43] | My only request is that | 我唯一的要求就是 |
[02:45] | you never watch my shows in ultra-high-def. | 你们不要用高清模式看我演的剧 |
[02:48] | It is not a fair depiction of my pore size. | 里面的毛孔不是我的真实尺寸 |
[02:51] | You have my word. Thanks, hon. | 我保证 谢谢你亲爱的 |
[02:54] | Baby duty calls. | 宝贝要照顾了 |
[02:55] | Yep. In times of crisis, we revert to our roles. | 危机来临时 我们回到自己的角色 |
[02:59] | Cool TV. | 好棒的电视 |
[03:00] | Can I watch PAW Patrol with Abuela? | 我能和外婆一起看《狗狗巡逻队》吗 |
[03:09] | Yep, there’s our caretaker. | 没错 这就是咱们的保姆 |
[03:19] | Yes to fluids, no to plastic. | 喝水可以 拒绝塑料 |
[03:22] | Use this, Mateo. | 用这个 马特奥 |
[03:24] | I have to send you guys this article. | 我要给你们看看这篇文章 |
[03:26] | It’s really interesting. | 非常有意思 |
[03:28] | Basically, plastic is poisoning us all. | 说的是塑料毒害人类 |
[03:30] | What’d I tell you? | 说了吧 |
[03:31] | The researcher. | 她可是调研员 |
[03:42] | I don’t know, Ma. | 不知道诶 妈妈 |
[03:42] | Just walking around the house feels like enough. | 在房子里走动就够累了 |
[03:44] | – I’m still in so much pain. – No! | -我还很痛呢 -不 |
[03:47] | Sheila, Santos never wears peach. | 希拉 桑托斯从来不穿桃色的 |
[03:49] | Never ever. | 从来不 |
[03:51] | Even if he was playing a peach, he would wear lavender. | 就算他要演桃子 他也会穿薰衣草色的 |
[03:54] | He would be a lavender peach. | 他会演薰衣草色的桃子 |
[03:56] | Do you understand? Okay. | 明白了吗 好的 |
[04:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. They just hired the new costume designer | 不好意思 他们刚给《史蒂夫和布伦达》 |
[04:03] | for Steve and Brenda, and she’s clueless. | 雇了个新的服装师 她什么都不知道 |
[04:05] | Even Baby knows that President Steven T. Santos doesn’t wear peach. | 宝贝都知道 史蒂夫总统可不穿桃色 |
[04:10] | How are you and Darci doing on the search for a new nanny? | 你和德斯新保姆找得怎么样了 |
[04:14] | You haven’t told her? | 你还没告诉她 |
[04:15] | – Dad. – Rogelio. | -爸爸 -罗格里奥 |
[04:16] | I know, I know, but I made such a big show about being Baby’s nanny, | 我知道 但我当时为了照顾宝贝闹了好久 |
[04:20] | Darci will rake me over the coals for backing out. | 德斯知道我不干了 得弄死我 |
[04:22] | So I was thinking, maybe I could bring Baby with me to work. | 我就想能不能带宝贝去上班 |
[04:27] | You know, just hand her to a P.A. when we roll camera. | 拍片时把她交给助理 |
[04:31] | Rogelio, that’s ridiculous. | 罗格里奥 太扯了 |
[04:33] | You have to talk to Darci. | 你要跟德斯谈谈 |
[04:34] | – Well… – Now! | -那个 -立刻马上 |
[04:36] | Don’t be a coward. | 不要胆小 |
[04:37] | Yep, there’s our whoop ass. | 没错 这就是厉害的角色 |
[04:39] | Oh, here’s the article. | 还有篇文章 |
[04:40] | So, it’s not just BPA, although that’s bad. | 不只是双酚基丙烷 尽管很糟糕 |
[04:43] | It… uh… | 还… |
[04:45] | My computer died. | 我电脑坏了 |
[04:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:48] | I think I left my charger at Rafael’s. | 我充电器落在拉斐尔那里了 |
[04:50] | It’s over there in the kitchen pile. | 在厨房那一堆里 |
[04:51] | Or maybe it’s by the bed pile. | 也许在床边那一堆 |
[04:53] | There are a lot of Jane piles in this place. | 我家里有好多简留下的”堆” |
[04:55] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:56] | Well, where are you guys headed? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[04:57] | I got called in early for a shift, so I’m dropping them off at Petra’s. | 我被叫去轮班 所以我送她们去佩特拉那儿 |
[05:02] | Hey, how’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[05:04] | Took a few more laps around the living room today. | 今天在房里多走了几圈 |
[05:06] | Nice. | 很好 |
[05:07] | Oh, want some more good news? | 想听点好消息吗 |
[05:08] | Always. | 好呀 |
[05:10] | Mateo’s progress report. | 马特奥的进步报告 |
[05:12] | – Straight fours. – What?! | -都是四分 -什么 |
[05:15] | Mateo! That’s my boy. | 马特奥 好样的 |
[05:17] | We used to think four was good, too. | 我们以前也觉得四分挺好的 |
[05:20] | But that’s when we thought it was out of five. | 不过当时我们以为满分是五分 |
[05:22] | It’s out of six. | 其实是六分满分 |
[05:23] | So it’s more of a C-plus. | 所以也就算个C+吧 |
[05:25] | We got A’s. | 我们都是A哦 |
[05:26] | Well, I am still very proud of him. | 我仍然为他骄傲 |
[05:30] | And the two of you for being such little… smarties. | 你俩也太…聪明 |
[05:34] | – Should we go out and celebrate? – Yeah. | -我们要不出去庆祝一下吧 -好啊 |
[05:36] | Can we go bowling? | 我们能去打保龄吗 |
[05:37] | Of course. Bowling it is. | 当然了 就打保龄球吧 |
[05:42] | My charger. Okay. | 我的充电器 好了 |
[05:43] | I have to get back to my mom’s. | 我得回去了 |
[05:45] | See you later. I love you. | 再见 我爱你 |
[05:50] | Did you actually just say that? | 你刚刚说我爱你吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 好像是的 |
[05:55] | Well, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:00] | Okay, got to go. | 好了 得走了 |
[06:01] | Us, too. | 我们也走吧 |
[06:02] | Seriously? Wow. | 真的就走了吗 |
[06:04] | Talk about anticlimactic. | 这算什么高潮 |
[06:08] | OMG, I’m sorry. | 我的天 对不起 |
[06:09] | It was so anticlimactic, I forgot to do this. | 我忘了这个了 |
[06:27] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[06:28] | My shift changed. I’ve been texting you. | 我轮班时间换了 我一直给你发短信 |
[06:31] | Oh, and before I forget, | 跟你说一声 |
[06:32] | Jane planned a family bowling night for Friday | 简打算周五一家人去打保龄 |
[06:34] | in honor of everyone’s good progress reports at school. | 庆祝孩子们的好成绩 |
[06:36] | We’ll bowl. Uh, listen, | 打就打 听着 |
[06:37] | I need you to keep the girls occupied. | 你先帮我看会儿孩子 |
[06:39] | What? Why? | 为啥 |
[06:39] | J.R. Spent the night. She’s in the shower. | JR来过夜了 她在洗澡 |
[06:41] | Have the girls even met her yet? | 孩子们见过她了吗 |
[06:42] | No. And I don’t think now is the ideal time, but you’re early. | 没 现在也不是时候 你来早了 |
[06:48] | Who wants to go downstairs and get some ice cream? | 谁想下楼吃冰淇淋 |
[06:50] | Okay, love your shower, hate your… | 淋浴很棒 不过我讨厌你的… |
[06:57] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[06:58] | My friend. | 我朋友 |
[06:59] | Why is your friend wearing a robe? | 你朋友为什么穿睡袍 |
[07:01] | Girls, let’s go for that ice cream. | 姑娘们 去吃冰淇淋 |
[07:02] | We’ll have a nice talk. | 我们好好聊聊 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry about this. | 不好意思 |
[07:06] | I’m sure it’s not how you wanted to meet the girls. | 你也不想这样子见姑娘们 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I didn’t want to meet them at all. | 我一点也不想见她们 |
[07:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:12] | Not a kid person. | 我不喜欢小孩 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna put some clothes on. | 我去穿点衣服 |
[07:18] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:21] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[07:21] | Don’t rush to judgment. | 别急着下结论 |
[07:23] | She said she didn’t like my kids. | 她说她不喜欢我孩子 |
[07:24] | Kids in general, not just yours. | 不是针对你 是所有孩子都不喜欢 |
[07:27] | Although they can be tough. | 虽然你孩子的确不好养 |
[07:28] | – Jane. – Just look at it from her point of view. | -简 -你站在她角度想想 |
[07:30] | She was in a bathrobe. | 她穿着浴袍 |
[07:31] | She wasn’t expecting to see anybody, | 谁也没打算见 |
[07:33] | and she ended up meeting the whole family. | 结果却见到了你们一家子 |
[07:36] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna call Petra and suggest we all have dinner. | 我跟佩特拉打电话说一起吃个饭 |
[07:39] | What? No. | 啥 不行 |
[07:40] | Yes. We have a family policy. | 要的 我们有家庭规定的 |
[07:43] | J.R. Met the kids. | JR和孩子见面 |
[07:44] | We have to get to know her. | 我们要了解她 |
[07:45] | And you have to give her a chance. | 你必须给她一个机会 |
[07:48] | Fine. I’ll go to dinner, | 好的 我去 |
[07:50] | but only if you admit you’re really doing this because you’re curious. | 但你要承认你是因为好奇才这样做的 |
[07:53] | So curious. She makes Petra giggle. | 好奇死了 她居然让佩特拉笑了 |
[07:55] | She makes her do more than that. | 还让佩特拉做了别的事呢 |
[07:57] | But also, we have a family policy. | 但同时 我们的确有家庭规定 |
[08:00] | And speaking of family and policy… | 说到家庭和规定… |
[08:02] | Can you please check again? | 你能再查一遍吗 |
[08:04] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定搞错了 |
[08:11] | Okay, yes. I’ll be there. | 好的 我会去的 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:15] | What was that about? | 出什么事了 |
[08:20] | Monday? | 周一 |
[08:21] | That test wasn’t supposed to be for another two months. | 不是还有两个月才测试吗 |
[08:23] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:30] | Okay, so ask to reschedule it. | 好吧 那就重新安排 |
[08:42] | Okay. I’ll help you study. | 好吧 我帮你学习 |
[08:44] | We’ll get it done. | 我们会搞定的 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | Ma, I got to hold off | 妈 我想晚点 |
[08:56] | on that walk outside again. I’m tired. | 再出去散步 我累了 |
[09:05] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Everything’s great. | 当然 一切顺利 |
[09:10] | Yeah, just a guess? | 我就随便一猜 |
[09:11] | At some point, Xo’s gonna open | 希尔迟早会把她俩 |
[09:12] | that can of whoop ass on both of them. | 揍得满地找牙 |
[09:19] | Why won’t you tell her about the test date? | 为什么你不把测试的日子告诉她 |
[09:24] | You should go home to study. I’ll take care of her. | 你确实该回家学习 我来照顾她就好 |
[09:30] | Well, you need to focus on your test. | 你要好好准备考试 |
[09:41] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[09:42] | I have to tell you something. It’s important. | 我有话要对你讲 事关重大 |
[09:43] | Let me guess. You took a personality test, | 我猜猜看 你接受了个性测试 |
[09:45] | and it turns out you’re a narcissistic egomaniac | 测试结果 你是个潜意识里存在自卑情结 |
[09:47] | with a subconscious inferiority complex. | 却又自恋的自大狂吗 |
[09:52] | That’s a good one, Darci. | 说得好 德斯 |
[09:53] | Your sense of humor is as delightful | 你的幽默感和你的脸庞一样 |
[09:55] | as the look on your face. | 闪耀着迷人的光辉 |
[09:57] | So? | 所以 |
[09:59] | Spit it out. | 有话快说 |
[10:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[10:04] | It seems circumstances | 从某种意义来说 |
[10:07] | have conspired… | 貌似所有的事情 |
[10:10] | – in a sense…- Rogelio. | -都赶到一块了 -别再绕圈子了 |
[10:11] | I can no longer be Baby’s nanny. | 我不能再照顾孩子了 |
[10:18] | I mean, I knew this would happen– | 我早就知道会有这么一天 |
[10:20] | that you’d quit– but still, | 你会放弃 但没想到 |
[10:21] | now that it’s happening… | 这一天还是来临了 |
[10:23] | I am so, so angry with you! | 我对你感到非常非常的愤怒 |
[10:26] | Because you do this all the time! You… | 你总是这样 你 |
[10:28] | Xo has breast cancer. | 希尔得了乳腺癌 |
[10:32] | A-And I need to take care of her. | 我得照顾她 |
[10:34] | The cancer card? | 打癌症牌 |
[10:36] | Really, Rogelio? | 不会吧 罗格里奥 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Oh, my God, I… I had no idea. | 老天爷 我压根不知道 |
[10:43] | We’ve been keeping it quiet. | 我们一直低调处理这件事 |
[10:44] | She just had a mastectomy, and she’s in a lot of pain. | 她刚刚切除一侧乳房 非常疼 |
[10:48] | And that is why I can’t be the nanny. | 所以我不能照顾宝宝了 |
[10:50] | Yeah. That and preproduction. | 这件事加上前期制作 |
[10:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[10:55] | Of course you need to be there for Xo. | 你当然要陪在希尔身边 |
[10:57] | I’ll pick up the slack as long as you need. | 不管你要花多长时间 我来殿后 |
[11:03] | This needs to be quick. | 你长话短说吧 |
[11:04] | I convinced J.R. To come to drinks. | 我好不容易才约到J.R.来喝酒 |
[11:05] | Oh. So she didn’t want to? | 所以其实她不太想来 |
[11:06] | I didn’t want her to. | 我不想让她来 |
[11:07] | It is way too early to introduce you to J.R. | 现在把你介绍给J.R.认识还为时尚早 |
[11:09] | But since you insisted, you are not allowed | 不过你执意这样做 你不准搞砸 |
[11:11] | to screw this up and embarrass me. | 害我丢脸 |
[11:12] | Petra, don’t worry. | 别担心 佩特拉 |
[11:14] | We’ll keep it super low-key. | 我们保持绝对低调 |
[11:15] | And you’ll make sure Raf doesn’t say anything | 你要保证拉弗不会说出过分保护孩子 |
[11:16] | – overprotective or patronizing? – Oh, come on. | -或高高在上的蠢话 -拜托 |
[11:19] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我是那种人吗 |
[11:20] | You have experience with kids? | 你和小孩打过交道吗 |
[11:22] | So, do you have a car seat? | 你车上有婴儿座椅吗 |
[11:23] | The three of you are on your roof. | 你们三个人都待在屋顶 |
[11:24] | You get locked out. | 被锁在屋外 |
[11:26] | Do you jump off? | 你会跳下去吗 |
[11:27] | I’m on it. Don’t worry. | 包在我身上 别担心 |
[11:29] | Okay. Things not to bring up. | 好的 接下来是禁忌词语 |
[11:31] | Let’s start with the three I’s. Insemination. | 先是三个以I开头的词语 授精 |
[11:34] | A sandwich and the extra turkey baster. | 一份三明治 外加一个火鸡浇油管 |
[11:37] | Infidelity. | 不忠 |
[11:40] | And any other… Indiscretions. | 还有 轻率的言行 |
[11:46] | Also, avoid all other controversial topics, | 同时 请避开一切有争议的话题 |
[11:48] | including, but not limited to, | 包含但并不局限于以下内容 |
[11:50] | sex, religion, politics and the New York Mets. | 性 宗教信仰 政治 以及纽约大都会 |
[11:53] | Is it okay to discuss the weather? | 小的们可以谈论天气吗 |
[11:54] | Don’t be condescending. | 别一副居高临下的态度 |
[11:55] | – And no, J.R. Hates small talk. – Okay. Got it. | -不行 J.R.也不喜欢闲聊 -明白 |
[11:58] | – Off to deliver flash cards. – To Mateo? | -我要去送卡片了 -给马特奥吗 |
[12:00] | Good idea. I heard about the fours. | 好主意 我听说他得了C |
[12:03] | No. For my abuela. | 不是 给我外婆准备的 |
[12:54] | So he just happened to mention they broke up? | 所以他只是恰好提到 他们分手了 |
[12:57] | No way. | 没门 |
[12:58] | He dropped that info on purpose. | 他故意的 |
[13:00] | She’s right. | 我妈说得对 |
[13:01] | He totally wanted you to know he was single. | 他就是想让你知道自己恢复单身了 |
[13:03] | You should tell him you still have feelings for him. | 你应该告诉他 你对他还有感觉 |
[13:15] | Uh, I’m just not quite strong enough for that yet. | 我身体还是太虚 恕难从命 |
[13:19] | Ma, I’m not ready. | 妈 我还没做好准备呢 |
[13:21] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[13:27] | They’re for my writing. | 和我的写作有关的 |
[13:28] | I left them at work. | 我上班的时候忘带回来了 |
[13:29] | Just story plotting. | 就一些故事情节 |
[13:31] | Thanks for grabbing them for me, Abuela. | 谢谢你帮我带回来 外婆 |
[13:33] | All right. Time for drinks with J.R. | 好了 和J.R.喝酒的时间到 |
[13:36] | Ooh, you have to let us know what she’s like. | 你一定得告诉我她是啥样人 |
[13:38] | I will. My mission is | 那还用说 我的任务是控场 |
[13:40] | just to keep Rafael from ambushing her. | 保证别让拉斐尔伏击她 |
[13:42] | Which brings us to… | 于是 我们来到这里 |
[13:44] | Thanks for sitting down. | 谢谢你愿意和我们坐坐 |
[13:46] | This is an important step, | 这是很重要的一步 |
[13:48] | since there are kids involved. | 因为涉及孩子的问题 |
[13:49] | Right. I heard about the “Rule.” | 没错 我听说了规则的事情 |
[13:52] | That’s just me. | 只是我 |
[13:53] | I love rules. Structure. Plans. | 我就喜欢规则 安排 计划这些东西 |
[13:56] | But… | 不过 |
[13:56] | I obviously do want to know anyone | 我还是非常想要了解 |
[13:58] | who’s gonna be spending significant time | 会长时间和我的孩子 |
[14:00] | with my children. | 待在一起的人 |
[14:01] | Rafael, she’s here. We get it. | 拉斐尔 她人在这里了 我们懂了 |
[14:04] | Anyway, so, uh, you’re a lawyer? | 是啊 你是律师对吧 |
[14:07] | Yep. I am. | 是的 |
[14:08] | What was law school like? | 法学院怎么样呢 |
[14:10] | Pretty challenging. | 颇具挑战性 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 有所耳闻 |
[14:12] | What was the toughest part? | 最难熬的部分是什么 |
[14:13] | The tests. | 测试 |
[14:16] | I don’t like tests. | 我不喜欢测试 |
[14:17] | Well, luckily, this is not one of those tests. | 咱这没测试 |
[14:20] | It’s just a get-to-know-you. | 只是想多了解你一下 |
[14:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:24] | Then I’ll… ask the next question. | 那我就问下一个问题吧 |
[14:28] | How am I doing? | 我表现得怎么样 |
[14:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:31] | – Good? – So good. | -还好吗 -特别好 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Shall we maybe grab the waiter, order some drinks? | 我们把服务生叫来 点杯喝的吧 |
[14:45] | Yeah, yeah. I think so. Excuse me. | 是是 服务员 |
[14:51] | So, that… | 所以 |
[14:53] | you wouldn’t do in front of the kids. | 你们不会在孩子们面前这样吧 |
[14:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:58] | Clearly. | 怎么可能呢 |
[14:59] | Okay, great. Let’s order a bottle of pinot noir. | 很好 咱们点一瓶黑皮诺葡萄酒吧 |
[15:02] | I recently read that the antioxidants in red wine | 我最近读过一篇文章 红酒中的抗氧化成分 |
[15:04] | help prevent coronary artery disease. | 可以预防冠状动脉疾病 |
[15:06] | Wow, Jane, you’re a… real bulldozer. | 简 你真会聊天 |
[15:09] | I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, | 我不知道你这是贬义还是褒义 |
[15:11] | but thanks. | 不过 谢谢夸奖 |
[15:12] | Pretty sure it’s a bad thing. | 我十分确定这不是夸奖 |
[15:15] | I’ll have a glass of your best speyside scotch. | 给我一杯你们这里最好的苏格兰威士忌 |
[15:19] | Nice choice. | 挺会选 |
[15:20] | I’ll have one as well. | 给我来杯一样的 |
[15:22] | All around. | 那咱们都喝一样的吧 |
[15:23] | No, thanks. I’ll have my usual white. | 不必了 我还是老样子 白的 |
[15:26] | Ever tried one of the Japanese single malts? | 喝过日本单一麦芽威士忌吗 |
[15:29] | They’re great. Although for my money, got to go Scottish | 很棒 不过以我的经济实力 |
[15:32] | if you want a good peaty single malt. | 想喝泥煤口的 还是首选苏格兰威士忌 |
[15:34] | Absolutely. | 言之有理 |
[15:35] | – Have you had anything from Islay? – It’s my favorite. | -你喝过艾雷岛产区的威士忌吗 -最爱 |
[15:38] | It’s the first place I go whenever I’m in Scotland. | 我每次去苏格兰时 首先要拜访那里 |
[15:41] | In Scotland. Of course. | 去苏格兰 当然了 |
[15:42] | – Ever been? – No, but it’s on my list. | -去过吗 -没 不过挺想去的 |
[15:45] | You’ll have to tell me where to go. | 你得告诉我哪里值得一去 |
[15:47] | Hey, good news– I think she likes Rafael. | 好迹象 我觉得她挺喜欢拉斐尔的 |
[15:50] | I want to travel, too. | 我也想旅行 |
[15:52] | I have a long list of places I want to visit. | 我有一大堆想要去的地方呢 |
[15:55] | Yeah. | 算了 |
[15:56] | Less into the bulldozer. | 别没话找话聊了 |
[16:02] | Okay. Well, I’m glad we got to know her. | 我们有机会结实她 挺好的 |
[16:05] | – You were right, she’s fine. – Yeah. | -你说得没错 她人挺好 -是啊 |
[16:07] | I mean, she clearly didn’t like me. | 她肯定不喜欢我 |
[16:10] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[16:11] | – Yeah, so I didn’t like other Jane. – Fine. | -我不喜欢另一个简 -好吧 |
[16:14] | Maybe she wasn’t giving you the warmest vibe. | 也许她确实对你不太感冒 |
[16:16] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:17] | And I was really trying. | 我真的尽力了 |
[16:18] | She just tries too hard. | 她用力过猛了 |
[16:20] | She talked about the most random things. | 她就是瞎聊天 |
[16:22] | I mean, what was I supposed to talk about, anyway? | 你说我还能聊什么呢 |
[16:24] | Every single thing was off-limits. | 雷区太多了 |
[16:26] | And she didn’t ask me one question about myself. | 她连一个关于我的问题都没问 |
[16:28] | She asked so many questions. | 她问的问题太多了 |
[16:30] | I felt like I was on the witness stand. | 我感觉自己好像站在证人席上 |
[16:31] | I was just trying to get to know her. | 我只是想了解她 |
[16:33] | Just let it go. | 随她去吧 |
[16:35] | Petra’s new girlfriend doesn’t have to like you. | 没必要让佩特拉的新女友喜欢你 |
[16:38] | I’ve never seen anyone not like Jane before. | 我还真没遇过不喜欢简的人 |
[16:40] | It’s honestly a turn-on. | 我被你撩到了 |
[16:43] | Well, I was underwhelmed. | 我还挺没感觉的 |
[16:44] | Well, now you see why I had to call you J.R. | 你明白我什么用名字简写来称呼你了吧 |
[16:46] | I mean, we should call her J.V. | 我们也可以用简写来称呼她 |
[16:50] | Oh, that’s perfect. | 那太好了 |
[16:52] | Jane is so JV. | 简超级JV的 |
[16:54] | I know. She’s so basic. | 我知道 她太土了 |
[16:57] | Okay, now you’re just being mean. | 你们只是单纯嘴贱了 |
[16:59] | Let’s go somewhere nicer. | 我们还是去个氛围友好的地方吧 |
[17:01] | And it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t like you, | 不管她喜不喜欢你 都不重要 |
[17:03] | because I… | 因为 |
[17:07] | love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:17] | Well, we blew past a pretty big moment earlier. | 我们之前错过了一个重要时刻 |
[17:21] | And, uh, it was a little anticlimactic. | 有点虎头蛇尾的 |
[17:23] | I’ll say. | 我也会这么说 |
[17:24] | In fact, I did. | 我已经说过了 |
[17:26] | So I just wanted to take a minute, | 我想抽点时间出来 |
[17:28] | slow down and commemorate this | 放慢节奏 庆祝咱俩之间终于说出 |
[17:31] | “I love you” milestone. | 我爱你的重要里程碑 |
[17:34] | By which, I mean have sex. | 庆祝的方式 就是滚床单 |
[17:37] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[17:43] | In contrast, that was very climactic. | 与之前相比 这个过程高潮迭起 |
[17:47] | And inspiring. | 而且对人很有启发 |
[17:48] | After all, Jane is a romance writer. | 毕竟简是个爱情小说作家 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna do some writing. | 我得写点东西 |
[17:55] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[17:56] | What can I say? You’re my muse. | 我能说啥 你是我的慕斯女神 |
[17:58] | And I’m gonna strike while the inspiration’s hot. | 灵感来了 我得乘胜追击 |
[18:07] | You were up pretty late. | 你昨晚睡得真晚 |
[18:09] | Looks like somebody got her writing mojo back. | 看来某些人的创作灵感又回来了 |
[18:10] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:12] | Okay. I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[18:14] | Your drawer’s overflowing. | 你抽屉都满了 |
[18:15] | I know I was resistant to it at first, | 我知道 刚开始挺排斥的 |
[18:17] | but it’s really come in handy. | 但是现在用得真的很顺手 |
[18:19] | Ah. Well, then, maybe while you’re gone, | 你不在家的时候 |
[18:20] | I’ll clear out a couple more for you. | 我再清理几个出来给你放东西吧 |
[18:22] | Maybe even a shelf. | 说不定能清理出一个架子给你 |
[18:23] | Don’t go too crazy. | 慢慢来 |
[18:34] | Ooh, this must be what Jane wrote | 这肯定是简昨晚 |
[18:35] | after their sexy time last night. | 滚完床单之后写的东西 |
[18:45] | Thanks for these. | 谢谢你送的花 |
[18:46] | Yes. So nice of you to come, Darci, | 真的很感谢你能来看我 德斯 |
[18:48] | but, uh, Xo was about to take a nap. | 但是 希尔得休息了 |
[18:50] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[18:51] | I have to go back to hunting for a nanny, anyway. | 我得继续找保姆了 |
[18:53] | – Oh, you guys talked. I’m glad. – Yes. | -你们谈过了 我真高兴 -是的 |
[18:55] | I totally understand. Given that… | 我完全理解 考虑到… |
[18:57] | An-An-And, and these flowers– | 还有 那些花 |
[18:59] | oh, my God, they’re gorgeous, Darci. | 天呐 花真美 德斯 |
[19:02] | Truly. Thank you. And we’re walking. | 真的 谢谢你 我们走吧 |
[19:04] | I told Ro you guys would need time to find someone | 我告诉小罗在演出开始之前 |
[19:06] | before the show starts. | 你们需要时间找别人 |
[19:08] | What show? | 什么演出 |
[19:09] | Rogelio didn’t mention anything about a new show. | 罗格里奥从来没提过这件事 |
[19:13] | He said he couldn’t be Baby’s nanny because you have cancer. | 他说因为你得了癌症所以不能当宝贝的保姆了 |
[19:17] | Well, I-it was | 曾经是这样的 |
[19:18] | a-a cancer/new show combination, really. | 癌症/新演出的组合 |
[19:25] | I knew you were a self-absorbed meat bag. | 我知道你是个沉迷自我的混蛋 |
[19:28] | But using the cancer card? | 但是用癌症这张牌 |
[19:30] | That is a new low, even for you. | 即使对你来说都太次了 |
[19:32] | And you know who will suffer? Baby. | 而且 你知道谁会受苦吗 宝贝 |
[19:34] | Because we lost Felicia, | 因为你 因为你的自我意识 |
[19:36] | the best nanny out there, due to you, | 我们失去了菲莉西亚 |
[19:38] | and your ego. | 世界上最好的保姆 |
[19:41] | I just hate bowling, that’s why I canceled. | 我不喜欢保龄球 所以取消了 |
[19:44] | We had a plan. Raf said he confirmed with you. | 我们定好了计划的 拉弗说他和你确认了 |
[19:46] | He did. I just don’t want to go. | 确实 我只是不想去而已 |
[19:48] | It’s gross. | 很恶心的 |
[19:49] | The dirty shoes, the dirty balls. | 脏兮兮的鞋 脏兮兮的球 |
[19:51] | Petra is so over balls. | 佩特拉如此讨厌保龄球 |
[19:53] | Look, I already told Mateo about it, and he’s so excited. | 我已经告诉马特奥了 他还很兴奋 |
[19:56] | Then take him. I’ll do something else with the girls. | 那带着他吧 我和姑娘们做别的事情 |
[19:58] | – But… – Jane! I don’t like bowling. | -但是 -简 我不喜欢保龄球 |
[20:00] | You’re not gonna bulldoze me into this. | 你不要强迫我哦 |
[20:02] | Is this about J.R.? | 是因为JR吗 |
[20:04] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[20:05] | You said bulldoze, she said bulldoze. | 你刚说了强迫这俩字 她就经常这么说 |
[20:06] | Is that why you’re saying no? | 这是不是你拒绝的原因 |
[20:07] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[20:11] | She doesn’t like me, does she? | 她不喜欢我 对吧 |
[20:13] | She likes you fine. | 她喜欢你啊 |
[20:15] | Okay, fine. She doesn’t like you. | 好吧 她不喜欢你 |
[20:17] | It was awkward | 这样很尴尬 |
[20:19] | because there were so many topics off-limits. | 因为这就有了很多不能谈的话题 |
[20:21] | Look, don’t worry about it. You’re just not her cup of tea. | 别担心 你不是她的菜 |
[20:24] | You should take the afternoon off. | 你下午应该休息下 |
[20:25] | I’m feeling good. I-I can handle being alone for a while. | 我挺好的 我能照顾自己 |
[20:33] | Jane can empty my drains, and Ro’s bringing lunch by later. | 简会帮我弄引流管 小罗给我带午饭 |
[20:35] | And, honestly, I could use some space. | 说实话 我想静静 |
[20:43] | Ma. | 妈 |
[20:44] | I said I don’t need any help. | 我说了我不需要帮忙 |
[20:45] | Why don’t you go home for a bit? | 你为什么就不肯回家呢 |
[20:48] | There is a need! | 有必要 |
[20:50] | You’re smothering me and I need some time without you! | 你快要让我窒息了 我需要一个人的时间 |
[21:09] | Mateo had a meltdown when I told him that the girls | 我告诉马特奥姑娘们不会来保龄球了 |
[21:12] | aren’t coming bowling. | 他发狂了 |
[21:14] | On a scale of one | 从1到 |
[21:16] | to decapitating his Darth Vader doll? | 斩首他的黑武士娃娃的范围内 |
[21:17] | Oh, it was a dark day for the Empire. | 是帝国历史上最黑暗的一天 |
[21:19] | Well, he sees the girls all the time. | 他一直喜欢和她们玩 |
[21:21] | – He’ll be fine. – I know, but still. | -他会好起来的 -我知道 但是 |
[21:22] | This is why I want J.R. to like me. | 这是我希望JR喜欢我的原因 |
[21:24] | She’s affecting our family. | 她影响了我们的家庭 |
[21:25] | And we spent a long time negotiating our parts. | 我们花了很长时间协商各自的问题 |
[21:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:31] | I was clearing out some drawers for you, | 我帮你清理了几个抽屉 |
[21:33] | and I came across the story you wrote last night. | 偶然发现了你昨晚写的故事 |
[21:38] | I… | 我 |
[21:40] | I didn’t mean for you to read that. | 我没想让你看到的 |
[21:42] | I didn’t plan to. | 我也没这个打算 |
[21:44] | But you said I inspired you, | 但是你说我鼓舞了你 |
[21:46] | so I thought maybe it would be about us, but it was… | 所以我在想也许是我俩的事情 但却是 |
[21:50] | – About Michael. – Yeah. | -迈克尔的事 -是的 |
[21:52] | And look, I hate that it even bothers me this much, | 尽管这件事这么让我烦心 我也很讨厌 |
[21:54] | but you had just told me that you loved me, | 但是你刚告诉我你爱我 |
[21:57] | and then you got out of bed, and you wrote about him. | 然后你起床写了他的故事 |
[21:59] | It just made me feel like… | 给我的感觉就像是 |
[22:03] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[22:05] | You were choosing him all over again. | 你再一次选择了他 |
[22:08] | And I hate even saying that. | 我甚至都讨厌这么说 |
[22:10] | Look, that’s not what it was. | 听着 不是这样的 |
[22:12] | I sat down to write, and realized… | 我坐下来写作 然后意识到 |
[22:15] | yesterday was the anniversary of Michael’s death. | 昨天是迈克尔的忌日 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真对不起 |
[22:20] | No. No, no, no, no. It’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[22:21] | No. I had no idea. I should have never even read it. | 我完全不知道 我不应该读的 |
[22:25] | I… | 我 |
[22:27] | Hi, Abuela. Everything okay? | 外婆 一切还好吗 |
[22:29] | You kicked Abuela out? | 你把外婆撵走了吗 |
[22:31] | Look, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings, | 我不想伤害她的感情 |
[22:32] | but I had to make her leave. | 但是我得让她离开 |
[22:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:47] | She failed? | 她没通过 |
[22:48] | She told me that she was doing well on her practice tests. | 她说她练习的时候做的挺好 |
[22:53] | You knew how soon the test was? | 你知道测试这么快就来吗 |
[22:57] | She swore me to secrecy. | 她让我发誓保守秘密 |
[22:59] | She knew that if you knew, | 她知道如果你知道这件事了 |
[23:00] | you wouldn’t let her help you recover. | 你就不会让她帮你恢复 |
[23:01] | She’s right. She has to pass that test. | 她说得对 她需要通过测试 |
[23:05] | I can’t believe you hid this from me. | 真不敢相信你隐藏真相 |
[23:07] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不应该的 |
[23:09] | And you shouldn’t have asked me to. | 你也不应该要求我去的 |
[23:11] | A family meeting. | 家庭会议 |
[23:12] | Nice idea, Jane. Classic. | 好主意 简 经典之作 |
[23:21] | I’m through surgery, Ma. I’m fine. | 我手术成功了 我很好 |
[23:25] | I am, I promise. | 我有 我保证 |
[23:36] | She is? | 是吗 |
[23:49] | I have been outside. | 我出去过 |
[23:55] | Hey, Gary. | 加里 |
[23:57] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[24:00] | I saw him looking at me like I was a sick person. | 他看着我的表情就好像我是病人一样 |
[24:02] | And… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:04] | I-I just can’t handle being seen like that. | 我就是不想让别人看到我这样 |
[24:07] | Especially when you’re used to being the whoop ass. | 尤其是你以前是很强势的人的时候 |
[24:12] | No, I’m sorry I didn’t say anything sooner. | 该道歉的是我 我应该早点说的 |
[24:16] | Okay, bottom line? | 好吧 底线 |
[24:19] | No more secrets, much more communication. | 少点秘密 多点交流 |
[24:22] | We have to work together. | 我们需要齐心协力 |
[24:23] | Ladies, let’s get in formation. | 女士们 排好队形 |
[24:26] | Abuela, I’m going to take charge of test prep. | 外婆 我负责测试的准备工作 |
[24:32] | Deal. Okay. | 成交 好的 |
[24:33] | What about me? Wha-What’s my part? | 那我呢 我干嘛啊 |
[24:35] | Recovering. | 恢复健康 |
[24:38] | And so, friends, they played their parts. | 就这样朋友们 她们做着彼此的事情 |
[24:41] | How many congressmen are there | 众议院 |
[24:42] | In the House of Representatives, Abuela? | 有多少名议员 |
[24:43] | 425 425? | |
[24:45] | Close. 435. | 接近了 435 |
[24:51] | Who was the president during the Great Depression? | 谁是大萧条时期的总统 |
[24:52] | – Herbert Hoover. – There were two. | -赫伯特·胡佛 -两位 |
[24:54] | Hoover and FDR. | 胡佛和罗斯福 |
[24:56] | Hoover and FDR. | 胡佛和罗斯福 |
[25:00] | Hoover, FDR. | 胡佛 罗斯福 |
[25:02] | Who has the right to veto bills? | 谁有否决权 |
[25:03] | The president. | 总统 |
[25:04] | Right. How old do you have to be to vote? | 正确 多少岁才能投票 |
[25:07] | – 18. – Right again. | -18 -再次正确 |
[25:09] | How many U.S. Senators are there? | 美国有多少参议员 |
[25:10] | – 100. – Correct. | -100 -正确 |
[25:12] | Is Puerto Rico an American state? | 波多黎各是美国的州吗 |
[25:14] | No, it is a commonwealth, | 不 是自由邦 |
[25:16] | an unincorporated territory. | 未并入领土 |
[25:22] | Preach! | 说得好 |
[25:25] | Maybe don’t say that last part at the exam, | 考试时最好别说最后一句话 |
[25:26] | but that’s right. | 但那是正确的 |
[25:35] | It is important to note that while Rogelio thinks | 有必要注意到 罗格里奥认为 |
[25:37] | he’s being recognized for his celebrity, the truth is, | 他因为名人身份而被认出来 可事实是 |
[25:41] | no one likes a grown man alone at a playground. | 没有人喜欢在游乐场看到成年人 |
[25:44] | Felicia? | 菲莉西亚 |
[25:50] | My name is Rogelio de la Vega. | 我是罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[25:52] | You interviewed to be a nanny with… | 你去面试… |
[25:54] | I have employment with a lovely family. | 我和别人家签约了 |
[25:57] | I’d be willing to up the ante. | 那我愿意多出钱 |
[25:59] | Look straight ahead. | 看前面 |
[26:00] | Take out your phone, pretend to talk. | 拿出你的手机 假装在打电话 |
[26:04] | Is this a poaching situation? | 你是来挖人的么 |
[26:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[26:08] | Play date with a dash of espionage. | 充满了间谍氛围的对话 |
[26:10] | – I’m leaning in. – How did you find me? | -我懂了 -你怎么找到我的 |
[26:12] | Deep dive on Instagram. | 图片分享上深挖 |
[26:14] | I’ll match whatever your current employer is paying you. | 你现在雇主给多少 我也不会少给 |
[26:16] | – Stop talking. – All right, I’ll double it. | -别说了 -好吧 双倍 |
[26:19] | You drive a hard bargain, Felicia. | 乱讲价啊 菲莉西亚 |
[26:21] | Felicia? | 菲莉西亚 |
[26:23] | Mario Lopez! | 马里奥·洛佩兹 |
[26:24] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[26:25] | Are you trying to poach my nanny? | 你是想挖走我的保姆吗 |
[26:33] | Mario Lopez, you have my sincerest apologies. | 马里奥·洛佩兹 向你献上我最诚挚的歉意 |
[26:36] | I have the utmost respect | 我非常尊敬 |
[26:38] | for your entire body of work– as an actor, | 你全身投入工作 作为演员 |
[26:40] | as a host, and, | 主持人 |
[26:41] | well, your actual body, | 还有你的身材 |
[26:43] | which is truly a work of art. | 真的如艺术品一般 |
[26:45] | – You’re tellin’ me. – You were poaching. | -你说的 -你在挖人 |
[26:48] | Everyone knows there’s no poaching on the playground. | 人人都知道不能在游乐场里挖人 |
[26:54] | I saw on Instagram you love babies. | 我在图片分享上看到你喜欢小孩 |
[26:55] | Mine is six months old. His kids are practically in college. | 我的孩子六个月大 他的都差不多能上大学了 |
[26:58] | They’re four and six years old, | 四岁和六岁 |
[26:59] | and Felicia’s already bonded with them. | 菲莉西亚和他们很好 |
[27:01] | – Gia! Nico! Come here. – We’re about to take her | -吉娅 妮可 过来 -我们打算带她去 |
[27:03] | on a family vacation with us to the Bahamas. | 巴哈马家庭度假 |
[27:05] | I’ll give you a week in my Mazatlán time-share | 我会让你去马萨特兰分时度假 |
[27:08] | You can stay in my guest house for three months. | 你可以在我的客房住三个月 |
[27:10] | I will lease you a car, fully loaded. | 我会给你一辆车 满载的 |
[27:12] | Quick. Tell Felicia you love her. | 快 告诉菲莉西亚你爱她 |
[27:13] | I love you, Felicia. | 我爱你 菲莉西亚 |
[27:15] | I love you, Felicia. | 我爱你 菲莉西亚 |
[27:16] | I love you, Felicia. | 我爱你 菲莉西亚 |
[27:18] | See? Look at those faces. | 看到了吗 看他们的脸颊 |
[27:23] | You can have a three-episode arc in my new series | 你可以在我的新剧里演三集 |
[27:26] | starring River Fields. | 与里弗·菲尔兹同台演出 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry. You know acting is my dream. | 对不起 你知道演员是我的梦 |
[27:36] | Bye, Felicia. | 再见 菲莉西亚 |
[27:38] | Later, Slater. | 一会见 |
[27:41] | When can you start? | 你什么时候能开始 |
[27:42] | 1920 1920. | |
[27:44] | That is the year women got the right to vote. | 那年是女性有权投票的一年 |
[27:45] | Work it, Abuela! Oh! | 厉害了 外婆 |
[27:47] | That’s ten out of ten. You’re gonna kill this test. | 满分 你没问题的 |
[27:52] | Okay, I’ll meet you at Mom’s house after work. | 好的 工作结束后在妈妈家见 |
[28:03] | Thanks for holding the door. | 谢谢你帮我留门 |
[28:06] | So, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[28:09] | Fine. | 还好 |
[28:13] | You know, I saw that you were reading | 我前几天看到你在读 |
[28:15] | What Happened in the Alley the other day. | 《小巷里发生了什么》 |
[28:16] | – How? – Sorry? | -怎么 -你说什么 |
[28:19] | How did you see? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:20] | I noticed it in your bag. | 我在你的包里看见的 |
[28:22] | Yeah, that’s a little stalkerish. | 这有点跟踪狂的感觉 |
[28:23] | It was sticking out. | 书露出来了 |
[28:26] | Anyway, I love that book. | 总之 我喜欢那本书 |
[28:28] | Not a fan. | 不感兴趣 |
[28:29] | I have a client who’s accusing the author of slander. | 我有一个客户控告作者诽谤 |
[28:32] | That’s… too bad. | 那真的 太不好了 |
[28:35] | How long is this ride? | 这电梯有多慢 |
[28:36] | Is she really not at her floor yet? | 她还没到要去的楼层吗 |
[28:39] | So, listen, I don’t know if we got off on the wrong foot. | 我不知道我们是不是相处的不顺利 |
[28:43] | No, it’s cool. I don’t have a problem with you. | 没有 挺好的 我和你没有意见 |
[28:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:50] | But beyond not having a problem with me, | 但是除了对我有意见以外 |
[28:54] | I’d love us to get along. | 我希望我们能友好相处 |
[28:55] | – How come? – How come? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[28:58] | Because you’re really important to Petra. | 因为你对佩特拉来说很重要 |
[28:59] | Oh, thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[29:02] | Anyway, I tried. | 总之 我尝试了 |
[29:09] | You cornered J.R. In an elevator | 你在电梯里遇见了JR |
[29:10] | and said she’s really important to me? | 然后说她对我很重要 |
[29:12] | I didn’t say that exactly. | 我并没有这么说 |
[29:13] | Actually verbatim. | 实际上是一字不差的 |
[29:15] | – Jane! – I’m sorry, but it’s true, | -简 -很抱歉 但确实如此 |
[29:17] | and I just wanted to connect with her. | 我只是想与她有联系 |
[29:19] | Just get over it! | 就不能忘了她么 |
[29:20] | Everyone’s not going to love you. | 不是每个人都会爱你 |
[29:21] | That is not what this is about. | 这不是这回事 |
[29:22] | Then what is it about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[29:23] | You, okay? It’s about you, | 你 好吧 是为了你 |
[29:25] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[29:28] | And I just feel like J.R. | 我感觉J.R. |
[29:29] | is poisoning the well against me, | 非常排斥我 |
[29:31] | and I don’t want anything to come in the way of our family, | 但我不希望任何事干扰到我们的家庭 |
[29:33] | because we’ve worked too hard, and like I said, | 因为我们已经很努力了 |
[29:38] | I love you. | 而且 我爱你 |
[29:41] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[29:42] | I appreciate your explanation. | 谢谢你的解释 |
[29:45] | – You have to say it back. – I don’t want to. | -你也要对我说 -我不想 |
[29:46] | – Petra. – Can I say it in Czech? | -佩特拉 -我可以用捷克语吗 |
[29:49] | – No. I want it in English right now. – Fine! | -不 我想听你现在用英语说 -好吧 |
[29:54] | I love you, too. | 我爱你 |
[30:02] | Just don’t cry in front of J.R. | 别在J.R.面前哭 |
[30:04] | Ever. | 绝不要 |
[30:11] | She got a way bigger “I love you” than me. | 她的”我爱你”比我更真诚 |
[30:15] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:16] | I shouldn’t have said | 我不应该说 |
[30:17] | what I said about you choosing Michael. | 你选择了迈克尔 |
[30:20] | But if you feel that way, we should talk about it. | 但如果你真的有这种感觉 我们该谈谈 |
[30:24] | I guess I’m still insecure about it. | 我想我确实很没安全感 |
[30:29] | I can’t help but wonder if I’m a second choice, | 我控制不住地想自己是不是你的备选而已 |
[30:31] | which is impossible to answer, I know. | 我知道这是个没法回答的问题 |
[30:33] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[30:38] | I don’t know if this helps or not, | 我不知道这样说有没有用 |
[30:39] | but this is the first year | 但今年确实是我第一次 |
[30:41] | that I forgot about the anniversary | 忘记迈克尔的忌日 |
[30:42] | of Michael’s death, and that’s because of you. | 是因为你 |
[31:05] | And with Xo and Jane’s words ringing in her ears, | 想到希尔和简的话 |
[31:07] | Alba decided to go for it. | 阿尔芭决定试试 |
[31:47] | I know. | 我明白的 |
[31:48] | Not quite the telenovela ending Alba was hoping for. | 并不是阿尔芭期待的浪漫结局 |
[32:11] | And cut! | 停 |
[32:19] | That was great! | 很棒 |
[32:22] | For you, no? | 对你来不是吗 |
[32:23] | Almost believable. | 简直难以置信 |
[32:25] | Where’s Darci? I have wonderful news. | 德斯在哪 我有好消息 |
[32:27] | I have secured Felicia’s services as a nanny. | 我请了菲莉西亚做保姆 |
[32:32] | But we put a great nanny on hold a few weeks ago | 但我们几周前已经预定了一位很棒的保姆 |
[32:35] | when we heard your show was getting made. | 在我们听说你要做节目之后 |
[32:37] | Wait, Darci never mentioned that. | 等等 德斯可没提过 |
[32:40] | You knew about my show? | 你知道节目的事 |
[32:43] | Yeah. But you pulled the cancer card. | 没错 但你却打了癌症感情牌 |
[32:46] | – Because you were… – I went to great lengths to poach | -因为你 -我费了好大的劲才请来菲莉西亚 |
[32:47] | …too much of a coward to tell me the truth! | 像懦夫一样不敢说出实话 |
[32:48] | Felicia in a bidding war with Mario Lopez! | 还和马里奥·洛佩兹打了一架 |
[32:49] | And I wanted you to sit in the mess you made | 我想让你正视自己惹的麻烦 |
[32:50] | That bridge cannot be unburned! | 不能就这样算了【】 |
[32:51] | – for a while! – I will never be a guest on Extra! | -一点都不能 -我绝不会去… |
[32:54] | Stop! Enough. | 停 别吵了 |
[32:59] | You used your wife’s cancer | 你用你妻子的癌症当挡箭牌 |
[33:00] | to avoid telling Darci the truth | 为了不告诉德斯 |
[33:02] | about not being able to watch Baby? | 你无法照顾宝宝的真正原因 |
[33:05] | And you made him feel like there was a crisis | 而你让他以为有一场并不存在的危机 |
[33:08] | only you could fix just to teach him a lesson? | 只为给他一个教训 |
[33:10] | Thanks for that. Even I was getting confused. | 谢谢你的解释 我都绕晕了 |
[33:13] | You are both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[33:15] | Mush, whose side are you on? | 小软软 你向着谁 |
[33:19] | I’m on Baby’s side. | 我向着宝贝 |
[33:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:33] | – Abuela. – Ma, I’m so sorry. | -外婆 -妈妈 很抱歉 |
[33:40] | You just will. | 你可以的 |
[33:43] | Abuela, come on. I’m gonna give you the same speech | 外婆 拜托 我要说 |
[33:46] | you’ve always given us: | 你常对我们说的话 |
[33:47] | don’t throw away your future over some boy. | 不要因为男人牺牲未来 |
[33:51] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[33:52] | Now, help me up. | 帮我起来 |
[33:53] | What? I’m coming. | 怎么了 我要和你一起去 |
[33:55] | You need to be in a good mood to take that test. | 你需要有个好状态来迎接考试 |
[33:59] | And seeing me out of the house | 看到我走出房门 |
[34:00] | is gonna put you in a good mood, right? | 会让你有个好状态 对吧 |
[34:03] | All right? | 对吧 |
[34:04] | So let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:05] | Which brings us here… | 然后我们就 |
[34:07] | – I can’t believe that traffic. – Go, go! Run! | -太堵了吧 -快走 跑起来 |
[34:16] | What do you mean? Please? | 你什么意思 拜托 |
[34:18] | Doors are closed. She’s two minutes late. | 门已经关了 她晚了两分钟 |
[34:21] | Sir. Please. | 先生 求你了 |
[34:23] | Please. My grandma’s worked so hard for this. | 求你了 我外婆为了这场考试很努力了 |
[34:25] | It means everything to her. | 这对她来说意味着一切 |
[34:27] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sorry? | -很抱歉 -你很抱歉 |
[34:29] | Phew. We could really use our whoop ass. | 我们可以用大招了 |
[34:31] | My mom is late because of me. | 我妈妈迟到了都是因为我 |
[34:33] | The reason doesn’t matter. | 原因并不重要 |
[34:34] | Oh, yeah, it does. | 很重要 |
[34:37] | Because I have cancer. | 因为我得了癌症 |
[34:38] | No, no, do not look away. | 别转移视线 |
[34:41] | I have tubes coming out of me | 我身上连着这些管子 |
[34:42] | and pus dripping in these bags | 脓水引到这些袋子里 |
[34:44] | and it hurts like hell! | 非常非常疼 |
[34:46] | But I came here to see my mom | 但我还是坚持来看着我妈妈 |
[34:47] | take this damn test, | 参加考试 |
[34:49] | because being a citizen of this country | 因为成为这个国家的一员 |
[34:51] | is important to her! | 对她来说非常重要 |
[34:52] | So I am gonna need you | 所以我真的很需要 |
[34:54] | to let her take that freaking test. | 你让她参加考试 |
[34:57] | Well, if there was ever | 如果有那么一刻 |
[34:58] | a moment to play the cancer card, | 是需要打癌症感情牌的 |
[35:00] | this was it. | 就是现在了 |
[35:07] | Go, go. | 去吧 |
[35:08] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:16] | Who was the U.S. President during World War I? | 一战期间的美国总统是谁 |
[35:19] | Woodrow Wilson. | 伍德罗·威尔逊 |
[35:22] | What year was the Constitution written? | 宪法是哪年完成的 |
[35:25] | 1787 1787. | |
[35:29] | How many voting members are in the House of Representatives? | 众议院有多少投票代表 |
[35:32] | 435 435. | |
[35:34] | Who rode with George Washington when he crossed the Delaware? | 乔治·华盛顿穿过德拉华州时和谁在一起 |
[35:38] | Wait, | 等等 |
[35:39] | that wasn’t one of the practice questions. | 这个问题没练过 |
[35:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:43] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[35:45] | I just had to see if I could stump you. | 我就是想看看我能问住你吗 |
[36:34] | Esteban is watching Baby. | 埃斯特班在照顾宝宝 |
[36:36] | He said he’ll stay with her for as long as it takes for us | 他会一直陪着宝宝 |
[36:38] | to have a mature conversation. | 让我们有充足的时间进行一场成熟的谈话 |
[36:42] | Xo said the same thing. | 希尔也是这样说的 |
[36:43] | So… | 所以 |
[36:46] | what’s the mature explanation | 你对你那幼稚无比的谎言 |
[36:47] | for your incredibly immature lie? | 有什么成熟的解释吗 |
[36:50] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:52] | Let me revise that. | 我重说 |
[36:56] | Please tell me your point of view | 请你对目前的状况 |
[36:59] | on this situation. | 谈谈自己的看法 |
[37:01] | As you may recall, | 你可以回想起来吧 |
[37:03] | there was a bit of pomp and circumstance | 我决定做一位全职爸爸时 |
[37:06] | around my decision to be a stay-at-home dad. | 可是大肆宣扬了一番 |
[37:08] | I’ll be happy to be Baby’s nanny on Darci’s days. | 我很喜欢在德斯上班期间照顾宝宝 |
[37:11] | No way, Rogelio. You’ll do it for a few days | 不可能的 罗格里奥 你只能坚持几天 |
[37:14] | and then get bored and flake out. | 然后就会厌倦 打瞌睡 |
[37:15] | I won’t flake. I’m 100% committed. | 我不会的 我保证 |
[37:18] | I couldn’t bring myself to admit that you were right. | 我得承认你是对的 |
[37:21] | That I got bored. | 我有些厌倦了 |
[37:23] | Especially since you love | 特别是 |
[37:25] | spending your free time with Baby. | 你总喜欢和宝宝在一起 |
[37:27] | And you do the hard part. | 而且你承担了比较难的部分 |
[37:29] | All the nursing… | 照料… |
[37:30] | I stopped breastfeeding. | 我停止母乳喂养了 |
[37:33] | But you’ve been bringing breast milk | 但你还是每周会带 |
[37:34] | to our house every week. | 母乳来我们家啊 |
[37:35] | It’s formula. | 那是婴儿奶粉冲的 |
[37:37] | I just got so tired of pumping. | 挤奶太累了 |
[37:41] | And I didn’t want to admit any weakness to you | 我不想向你承认弱点 |
[37:42] | because I thought you’d use it against me. | 因为弱点总是会被你利用来针对我 |
[37:45] | I probably would have. | 也许我以前这么做过 |
[37:46] | Well, I’ve been using your weaknesses | 我也曾经用你的弱点针对你 |
[37:48] | against you, so that makes sense. | 所以这很正常 |
[37:52] | Okay, no more weaponizing weakness. | 我们不要再用弱点攻击对方了 |
[37:54] | Agreed. And to prove that I mean that, | 好的 为了证明我是认真的 |
[37:58] | I’m going to tell some other weaknesses. | 我要告诉你我的其他弱点 |
[38:03] | I… | 我 |
[38:05] | very occasionally… | 偶尔 |
[38:08] | get… | 会打 |
[38:10] | Botox. | 肉毒杆菌 |
[38:11] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[38:13] | And it looks | 你看起来 |
[38:14] | like you’re probably due | 也需要一些 |
[38:16] | for some touch-up fillers, too. | 面部填充 |
[38:19] | Okay, my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[38:22] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[38:24] | the real reason I hide things from you is because… | 我向你隐瞒的真正原因 |
[38:31] | …deep down, | 是在我内心深处 |
[38:31] | I want you to like me. | 我希望你喜欢我 |
[38:37] | Deep down, I want you to like me, too. | 内心深处 我也希望你喜欢我 |
[38:41] | Well, deep down, | 内心深处 |
[38:43] | I do like you. | 我确实是喜欢你的 |
[38:46] | And deep… | 我的内心 |
[38:49] | deep… | 很深 |
[38:51] | deepdown, | 很深处 |
[38:54] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[38:56] | And not so deep down, Jane likes me a lot. | 没那么深处 简很喜欢我 |
[39:00] | She… loves me, even. | 她甚至爱着我 |
[39:03] | Anyway, so that’s why she came on so strong. | 所以她才反应这么强烈 |
[39:06] | And I’m really sorry she freaked you out. | 很抱歉她吓到你了 |
[39:08] | You know what freaked me out? | 你知道什么让我感到可怕吗 |
[39:10] | That she knew how you felt about me | 她知道你对我的感觉 |
[39:12] | and I didn’t. | 我却不知道 |
[39:16] | I didn’t want to scare you away. | 我不想把你吓跑 |
[39:17] | I get scared when you’re not straightforward. | 你不实话实说才会让我害怕 |
[39:19] | Well, it’s hard. | 这很难 |
[39:21] | Well, you already seem to have one foot out. | 你已经有退意了 |
[39:23] | I mean, you didn’t want to get to know my kids. | 你都不想了解我的孩子 |
[39:24] | Because I don’t like kids. | 因为我不喜欢小孩 |
[39:26] | So I wanted to know we were serious | 我想我们要认真一点 |
[39:28] | before getting into all that. | 在接受这些之前 |
[39:31] | Well, just so you know, I don’t like kids either. | 我也不喜欢小孩 |
[39:34] | No, but mine aren’t normal kids. | 但我的小孩不是普通的小孩 |
[39:35] | They’re like… | 她们就像 |
[39:37] | miniature adults. | 小大人一样 |
[39:39] | Then I’d love to officially meet them. | 那我希望可以正式地见她们一次 |
[39:43] | When we’re serious. | 当我们正式确立关系后 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | Fine. | 好的 |
[39:52] | I want to be serious with you. | 我想和你认真地在一起 |
[39:55] | I knew you’d say it first. | 我就知道会是你先开口 |
[39:58] | And speaking of getting serious… | 说到认真 |
[40:00] | It’s for you. | 这是为你做的 |
[40:02] | I realized three drawers aren’t enough. | 我发现三个抽屉不太够 |
[40:04] | What you really need is a desk so you can write | 你需要的是一张桌子 |
[40:06] | about whatever it is you need to write about. | 你随时可以写下你想记下来的东西 |
[40:09] | Which I promise I won’t read. | 我保证不偷看 |
[40:11] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道这样好不好 |
[40:13] | Don’t you think it makes it look a little cramped in here? | 你不觉得有点挤吗 |
[40:16] | So, maybe we should get a bigger place. | 也许我们应该搬到一个大点的地方 |
[40:20] | Together. | 一起 |
[40:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:24] | Really. | 当然 |
[40:27] | I think it’s time I move in with the man I love. | 是时候和我爱的男人同居了 |
[40:30] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[40:32] | That’s the sweeping romantic climax I was looking for. | 这是我一直期待的浪漫高潮时刻 |
[40:35] | They’re taking the next step! | 他们更进一步了 |
[40:38] | And so are they. Dinner with the girls. | 还有她们 和女孩们一同进餐 |
[40:45] | It’s the D.A.’s office. | 是地方检察官办公室 |
[40:46] | This must be the official call | 这通电话肯定是他们撤销指控的 |
[40:48] | that they’ve dropped the charges. | 正式通知 |
[40:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:56] | I see. | 我明白 |
[40:59] | Well, let me discuss this with my client. | 我和我的客户谈一下 |
[41:01] | They have a new eyewitness | 他们有了一位新目击者 |
[41:02] | claiming to have been in the room | 声称看到了阿妮丝卡死的那晚 |
[41:03] | the night of Anezka’s death. | 房间里发生的事 |
[41:06] | What? | 什么 |
[41:08] | That’s absurd. Who? | 太荒唐了 谁啊 |
[41:10] | I saw the whole thing. | 我看到了全过程 |
[41:12] | Yes, the one-eyed eyewitness. | 没错 独眼的目击者 |
[41:14] | And it was not self-defense. | 那不是正当防卫 |
[41:17] | Petra killed Anezka in cold blood. | 佩特拉冷血地杀掉了阿妮丝卡 |
[41:21] | Well, that’s a different kind of climax. | 看来另一场高潮戏码也上演了 |