时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, friends, when we last left our Jane, | 朋友们 上一季的简 |
[00:02] | her world was turned upside down. | 她的生活被彻底颠覆了 |
[00:05] | See, she was about to move in with her baby daddy Rafael, | 她本来要搬去和孩子的爸爸拉斐尔同居 |
[00:08] | plus… I was actually planning on proposing. | 而且 我本来就在计划求婚 |
[00:10] | But then he started to pull away, | 但在之后 他打算离开 |
[00:12] | leaving our Jane confused and devastated. | 让简陷入了疑惑和悲痛 |
[00:15] | Also devastated, Petra. | 陷入悲痛的还有佩特拉 |
[00:17] | See, she lied to her girlfriend J.R. To protect herself, | 为了自保 她对自己的女友J.R.说了谎 |
[00:20] | but then J.R. Found out the truth. | 但在之后 J.R.发现了真相 |
[00:22] | I know you murdered your sister. | 我知道你谋杀了你的妹妹 |
[00:24] | And Petra tried to explain, but J.R. left her. | 佩特拉试着去解释 但是J.R.离开了她 |
[00:27] | That is, until she realized Petra was in real trouble. | 直到她意识到佩特拉有危险了 |
[00:30] | And luckily, J.R. got back in time | 幸运的是 J.R.及时地赶回来了 |
[00:33] | No! | 不 |
[00:34] | And that’s not even the craziest part. | 这还不是最疯狂的桥段 |
[00:36] | The craziest part was… | 最疯狂的桥段是 |
[00:38] | well, let’s just dive in. | 好了 让我们开始吧 |
[00:41] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was seven years old, | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦七岁的时候 |
[00:45] | she celebrated her very first Day of the Dead. | 她第一次过了亡灵节 |
[00:48] | Wait! Are those actual dead people? | 等等 那些是真的死人吗 |
[01:16] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不相信他去世了 |
[01:25] | And so, friends, after Michael died, | 于是 朋友们 在迈克尔去世后 |
[01:28] | Jane did her best to keep him alive. | 简尽了自己最大努力 让迈克尔的精神永存 |
[01:30] | I just miss him so much. I miss his laugh. | 我好想他 我想念他的笑声 |
[01:34] | And the way he used to crack up at his own impressions. | 还有他以前模仿别人时哈哈大笑的样子 |
[01:43] | And man, did he love that freakin’ cat. | 他真的很爱那只猫 |
[01:49] | And so, Mateo, that’s what this day is all about. | 马特奥 今天的意义就在于此 |
[01:52] | We tell stories to keep Michael alive. | 我们讲述故事 纪念迈克尔 |
[01:56] | But friends, she didn’t expect him | 但是 朋友们 她没有想到 |
[01:58] | to actually come back from the freakin’ dead. | 他真的能够死而复生 |
[02:21] | Bo. Bo. | 波 波 |
[02:23] | Bo, Bo, hey. Come here. | 波 波 来这边 |
[02:25] | Come here, buddy. Bo. Bo. | 来这边 伙计 波 波 |
[02:28] | Come here. Come here, buddy. | 来这边 伙计 |
[02:32] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[02:33] | Actually, I go by Jason now, ma’am. | 其实 我现在叫杰森了 女士 |
[02:39] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[02:40] | Uh, Jane. Right? | 简 对吧 |
[02:47] | He has amnesia. | 他失忆了 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:51] | Amnesia. | 失忆 |
[02:53] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | Like, no memory. | 就好像 没有记忆 |
[03:01] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[03:05] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[03:08] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:22] | Jane, breathe… | 简 呼吸 |
[03:25] | Okay. To do this formally… | 好吧 正式介绍一下 |
[03:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:34] | You were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[03:36] | He was dead. We buried him. | 他已经死了 我们把他埋葬了 |
[03:38] | Rose orchestrated everything. | 这都是萝丝一手策划的 |
[03:41] | Michael is alive. | 迈克尔还活着 |
[03:43] | What? | 什么 |
[03:45] | I faked his death. | 我伪造了他的死亡 |
[03:47] | Tetrodotoxin to slow his heart rate, | 河豚毒素减缓了他的心率 |
[03:48] | and then my EMT drivers took him away. | 然后我的急救司机把他带走了 |
[03:52] | You wouldn’t believe how easy it was | 你绝对想不到 |
[03:53] | to incentivize a morgue pathologist | 贿赂一个有赌瘾的验尸官 |
[03:55] | with a gambling problem to sign a death certificate. | 签下死亡证明是一件多简单的事 |
[03:58] | So, yes. | 没错 |
[04:00] | He lives. | 他还活着 |
[04:02] | He lives. | 他还活着 |
[04:05] | Unfortunately, he does have amnesia, though. | 不幸的是 他确实患上了失忆症 |
[04:09] | Goes by Jason now. | 现在他叫杰森了 |
[04:12] | After Jason Bourne. | 取自杰森·伯恩 |
[04:13] | I always did love a good play on words. | 我一向喜欢玩文字游戏 |
[04:16] | – H-How did you…? – Electroshock therapy | -你这么能 -对他的海马区 |
[04:18] | focused on the hippocampus and temporal lobe. | 和颞叶进行持续的电疗 |
[04:21] | – Until it worked. – Where… | -直到奏效为止 -他 |
[04:24] | is he? | 在哪 |
[04:26] | I’ll tell you where Michael is when you tell me where Luisa is. | 你告诉我路易莎在哪 我就告诉你 |
[04:32] | I got a DNA test. | 我去做了DNA鉴定 |
[04:35] | It’s him, Jane. | 是他 简 |
[04:40] | Inhala, exhala, Jane. | 深呼吸 简 |
[04:43] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[04:45] | Why don’t you tell her your story? | 告诉她你的故事 |
[04:47] | Actually, can you? | 实际上 你能说吗 |
[04:49] | Sorry, I’m just not much of a talker, you know? | 不好意思 我不是个健谈的人 |
[04:52] | You should really tell her. | 真的该由你来说 |
[04:56] | Well, four years ago, | 四年前 |
[04:57] | I woke up in a field in Montana with no memories. | 我在蒙大拿的一片田地上醒来 失去了记忆 |
[05:02] | Um, some lady was there, um, said I should start over, | 有位女士在那儿 说我应该重新开始 |
[05:07] | so that’s what I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[05:10] | Didn’t you try to find out who you were? | 难道你没有试着找回过去的身份吗 |
[05:13] | The lady said that I was in a whole lot of trouble, so… | 那位女士说我陷入了很大的麻烦… |
[05:17] | I didn’t know if I was a good guy or a bad guy. | 我当时也不知道自己是好人还是坏人 |
[05:22] | You were a really good guy. | 你是个非常好的人 |
[05:28] | Anyway, I should take Bo out to do his thing. | 不管怎样 我该带波出去溜溜了 |
[05:39] | – Hello? – We couldn’t wait. | -喂 -我们等不及了 |
[05:41] | Are you engaged? | 你订婚了吗 |
[05:42] | Oh. No. | 不 |
[05:44] | But she might be married. | 但她可能已经结婚了 |
[05:46] | Hon, I-is everything okay? | 亲爱的 没出什么事吧 |
[05:51] | – Um, can-can you…? – Yeah, yeah. | -你…你能 -好 好的 |
[05:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, hello? | 好的 好的 喂 |
[05:55] | And so, friends, the story spread quickly… | 朋友们 消息就这样很快传开了… |
[05:59] | Michael’s alive? | 迈克尔还活着 |
[06:02] | …as stories do. | 就像所有消息一样 |
[06:06] | Until it didn’t. | 直到情节突变 |
[06:08] | To be fair, Petra was also dealing | 事实上 佩特拉也正在应对 |
[06:10] | with an unexpected return. | 一场意外的回归 |
[06:12] | This whole time, it was you? Get the gun. | 一直以来都是你 把枪拿起来 |
[06:15] | Who is it? Who did I just shoot? | 这是谁 我刚才开枪打了谁 |
[06:18] | My ex-husband. | 我的前夫 |
[06:20] | – Milos. – To remind you… | -米勒 -提醒一下… |
[06:29] | I can’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[06:30] | I was just trying to get you in jail, | 我只是想把你弄进监狱 |
[06:33] | since you get me in jail. | 因为你把我送进了监狱 |
[06:35] | Not a great one, apparently. | 显然不是很成功 |
[06:36] | You were going to kill me. | 你是想杀了我 |
[06:38] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[06:39] | – I wasn’t going to kill you. – You saved my life. | -我不想杀你 -你救了我的命 |
[06:41] | Just scare you. Maybe… | 只是想吓唬你 也许… |
[06:44] | shoot off a leg or something. | 开枪打断条腿之类的 |
[06:47] | Wait. Why are you looking like that? | 等等 你们俩这眼神是怎么回事 |
[06:49] | Are you two really dating? | 你们真的在交往吗 |
[06:51] | – What? – I read all of Petra’s e-mails and texts. | -什么 -我读了佩特拉所有的邮件和短信 |
[06:54] | Oops, forgot one last reminder. | 哎呀 忘记最后再提醒一条 |
[06:59] | I thought that was just cover since you were working together. | 我还以为这只是你们一起工作时的假象 |
[07:03] | Now I know why you didn’t love me. | 现在我知道你为什么不爱我了 |
[07:06] | You are lesbian. | 你是同性恋 |
[07:08] | To remind you, he sold grenades out of the hotel. | 提醒一下 他可是在酒店外卖手榴弹的家伙 |
[07:10] | But sure, we’ll go with the lesbian thing. | 但当然了 我们还是先说同性恋的事吧 |
[07:13] | I’m calling the police. | 我叫警察来 |
[07:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:17] | Are you sure you want to call police | 你确定想叫警察来抓走一个 |
[07:19] | on man that owns two-thirds of Marbella Hotel? | 拥有玛贝拉酒店三分之二股份的人吗 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Crazy doctor Luisa put all her shares in trust | 路易莎那个脑残医生把她所有股份置于托管 |
[07:28] | and gives to cute little baby ferrets. | 全给了她可爱的小雪貂 |
[07:30] | – I don’t understand. – It was simple. | -我不明白 -很简单 |
[07:32] | Just like Cambridge Analytica- Facebook project. | 就像脸书”剑桥分析”项目一样 |
[07:36] | I target Luisa perfectly, | 我给路易莎完美地下套 |
[07:38] | get her to donate to my charity, | 骗她把钱投给我的慈善机构 |
[07:41] | and now, I own hotel. | 现在 酒店是我的了 |
[07:45] | For my freedom, | 为了我的自由 |
[07:46] | I give back to you. | 我愿意把酒店交还给你们 |
[07:51] | Y-You’re actually considering this? | 你居然真的在考虑这提议 |
[07:53] | – I can’t believe it. – What? No, I-I wasn’t… | -真是难以置信 -什么 不 我没有 |
[07:54] | – You were. I just saw you! – I was… surprised. | -你就在 我看到了 -我只是很惊讶 |
[07:57] | This guy just tried to kill you. | 这家伙刚刚还想杀了你 |
[07:58] | No, I actually don’t think he’d kill me. | 不 我不觉得他真的会杀我 |
[07:59] | He should be in prison. | 他该进监狱 |
[08:00] | And the fact that you just hesitated | 就是因为你刚才的犹豫 |
[08:02] | is exactly why I can’t be with you. | 所以我才不能和你在一起 |
[08:05] | No, don’t-don’t, don’t say that. | 不 别…别这么说 |
[08:07] | I was just surprised, okay? | 我只是很吃惊 好吗 |
[08:08] | Here, look, I’m calling them now. | 瞧 我现在就叫警察 |
[08:10] | Milos, you’re going to jail. | 米勒 你等着进监狱吧 |
[08:15] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[08:17] | It’s been over 30 minutes. Do you think he got lost? | 三十多分钟过去了 你觉得他会迷路吗 |
[08:18] | Should we go look for him? | 我们该去找他吗 |
[08:24] | I’m… sure that Jason is fine. | 我…肯定杰森没事 |
[08:29] | He’s just getting air. | 他只是在透透气 |
[08:36] | Hey, Petra. | 佩特拉 |
[08:39] | What? | 什么 |
[08:40] | Okay, okay, I’m coming. | 好 好 我马上来 |
[08:43] | I have to go get the girls. | 我得去接姑娘们 |
[08:44] | Milos is back. | 米勒回来了 |
[08:46] | Don’t worry, everything’s okay. | 别担心 都没什么事 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God, okay. Of course, go. | 天呐 好的 去吧 |
[08:50] | I should wait here for… him. | 我该在这里等…他 |
[09:44] | I’m about ready to hit the hay. | 我正准备上床睡觉 |
[09:47] | Point me towards a motel? | 能给我指条去旅馆的路吗 |
[09:50] | No, you should stay here. | 不 你留在这儿 |
[09:51] | We’ll all stay at my abuela’s place. | 我们去我外婆家住 |
[09:52] | Okay. Just for tonight. | 好的 就今晚 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:57] | Ah, yes, how do you say good-bye | 对了 你是怎么跟 |
[09:58] | to your ex-husband who recently returned from the dead? | 你刚死而复生的前夫告别的 |
[10:04] | Awkward hug. | 尴尬的拥抱 |
[10:06] | Good to know. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | When Rogelio de la Vega was 45… | 当罗格里奥·维嘉四十五岁时 |
[10:20] | okay, 46 years old, | 好吧 四十六岁 |
[10:22] | he prepared himself to see his best brogelio Michael again, | 他准备与他最好的兄弟迈克尔再次相见 |
[10:26] | after four long years. | 在长长的四年以后 |
[10:28] | Can you move over, like, a little? | 你能挪过去一点吗 |
[10:33] | Now, Jane? | 简 |
[10:35] | I want you to prepare yourself for the possibility | 我希望你做好心理准备 |
[10:38] | that once Michael sees me, his memory might instantly return. | 有可能迈克尔一见到我 就会立即恢复记忆 |
[10:43] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[10:44] | You’re welcome. I just don’t want you to be offended | 不客气 我只是希望真的发生时 |
[10:47] | if/when that happens. | 你不会被冒犯 |
[10:50] | You look pretty. | 你看起来很美 |
[10:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | I don’t. Do I? | 没有吧 有吗 |
[10:56] | Just normal. | 正常吧 |
[10:59] | So I, uh, I told Mateo we’re gonna delay our move a little. | 我跟马特奥说了 我们会晚点搬家 |
[11:04] | Our move in. We’re supposed to move in today. | 搬家 我们应该今天搬进去的 |
[11:07] | Yeah, but with everything going on, I just… | 但发生了这么多事 我只是… |
[11:10] | didn’t think it’d be the best day. | 觉得今天不是最合适的一天 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:25] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[11:26] | Just Xo is fine. | 叫我希尔就好 |
[11:29] | Alba Villanueva. | 我是阿尔芭·维兰纽瓦 |
[11:31] | You can call me “Ma’am.” | 你可以叫我”女士” |
[11:35] | Does any of this look familiar? | 有没有熟悉的感觉 |
[11:43] | No. | 没有 |
[11:48] | Stay. It’s okay. | 别动 没事的 |
[11:51] | Actually, this was your cat. | 事实上 这是你的猫 |
[11:53] | Well, you can keep him. | 你可以留着他 |
[11:56] | – Her. – Either way, | -她 -不管怎么样 |
[11:57] | I’m not a cat person, so… | 我不是爱猫人士 所以… |
[12:07] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[12:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:11] | It is me. | 是我 |
[12:13] | And I have missed you. | 我很想你 |
[12:19] | Um, how do we know each other? | 我们是怎么认识的 |
[12:22] | Well, we are best friends. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[12:24] | And also I’m Jane’s father. | 我也是简的父亲 |
[12:26] | And of course, | 当然 |
[12:27] | I am Rogelio de la Vega. | 我是罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[12:34] | Rogelio de la Vega. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[12:39] | Rogelio de la Vega. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[12:44] | Nothing? | 什么都没想起来吗 |
[12:45] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[12:52] | Milos won’t get near the hotel. | 米勒不会靠近酒店的 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:56] | Don’t be brave. Maybe sleep somewhere else tonight. | 别鲁莽 今晚去其它地方睡吧 |
[13:01] | Your place? | 你那里吗 |
[13:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:03] | I’ll be fine. I-I hired private security at night, | 我没事的 我晚上雇了私人保镖 |
[13:07] | and Raf’s gonna keep the girls till they catch him. | 拉弗会照看孩子们 直到他们抓到他 |
[13:13] | J.R., wait. | J.R. 等等 |
[13:16] | I’ll come by to get my stuff in a couple days. | 过几天我会来拿走我的东西 |
[13:20] | It would be better if you weren’t there. | 如果你不在会更好 |
[13:27] | Stop her, please. | 请拦住她 |
[13:29] | She isn’t a suspect. | 她不是嫌疑人 |
[13:31] | In the name of love? | 以爱之名吗 |
[13:33] | And speaking of love… | 说到爱… |
[13:35] | Sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[13:37] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[13:38] | It doesn’t matter | 你不记得我 |
[13:39] | you don’t remember me. | 没关系 |
[13:42] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[13:47] | I can’t believe you’re alive. | 不敢相信你还活着 |
[13:51] | And I just love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[13:56] | Now, we really need to get going if we’re gonna make it | 现在我们真的得走了 |
[13:59] | to the neurologist on time. | 还要见神经病学家呢 |
[14:02] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[14:03] | You want me to come? | 你想让我一起去吗 |
[14:05] | Of course, Jane. | 当然 简 |
[14:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:18] | Well, we’ll just see, I guess. | 我想我们就静待结果吧 |
[14:20] | Doctors perform miracles. | 医生创造奇迹 |
[14:22] | I mean, if they can erase crow’s feet, | 如果他们能消除乌鸦的双脚 |
[14:23] | surely they can recover memories, right? | 他们肯定也能恢复记忆 对吗 |
[14:29] | – Hello? – Rogelio, | -喂 -罗格里奥 |
[14:31] | you really need to be more sensitive to Rafael’s feelings. | 你真的应该多顾及一下拉斐尔的感受 |
[14:33] | Think about how hard this must be for him. | 想想这对他来说有多难 |
[14:37] | Oh, my God. You’re so right. | 我的天啊 你说得太对了 |
[14:38] | I must be there for him. | 我应该在他身边支持他 |
[14:40] | He must be going through so much. | 他肯定承受了很多 |
[14:42] | True, for the record. | 我证明 这是真的 |
[14:43] | Between Jane and Petra and… | 在简和佩特拉之间 还有… |
[14:46] | Luisa. How are you? | 路易莎 你好吗 |
[14:48] | You remember Rafael’s sister, right? | 你们还记得拉斐尔的姐姐吧 |
[14:50] | I am so sorry, again, | 我再次向你道歉 |
[14:51] | for giving Rose your location. | 把你的地址告诉了萝丝 |
[14:53] | Rose’s former lover. | 萝丝的前任情人 |
[14:54] | No, I understand. | 不 我能理解 |
[14:56] | I mean, what choice did you have? | 你还有什么选择 |
[14:59] | Luisa is also a vegan, | 路易莎也是一个素食主义者 |
[15:00] | although that information is not relevant here. | 虽然这个信息与现在扯不上关系 |
[15:03] | Did Rose make contact? | 萝丝联系你了吗 |
[15:05] | She did. | 联系了 |
[15:07] | It is relevant here. | 现在扯上关系了 |
[15:08] | I don’t understand. Why would she hide Michael | 我就不明白了 为啥她把迈克尔藏起来 |
[15:11] | and give him amnesia? | 然后让他失忆了 |
[15:14] | She refused to say. | 她不想说 |
[15:16] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:18] | She’ll only tell me if I go see her? | 如果我去找她 她会只告诉我吧 |
[15:20] | I’d never ask you to do that. | 我绝不会让你去 |
[15:22] | You need to get as far away from her as possible. | 你必须要尽可能远离她 |
[15:25] | 别把我忘了 我还记得你 | |
[15:27] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么也记不起了 |
[15:29] | Understandable. | 是这样的 |
[15:31] | The brain scans show evidence of excessive ECT, | 脑部扫描显示你受到了过量的ECT的迹象 |
[15:34] | electroshock. | 电休克治疗 |
[15:35] | primarily in the hippocampus and the temporal lobe. | 问题主要在海马和颞叶 |
[15:38] | Both play important roles in memory processing. | 这两个部位对记忆的处理有着重要作用 |
[15:41] | In particular, amnesiac patients… | 尤其是失忆症患者 |
[15:47] | Jane? | 简 |
[15:49] | Do I have something on my face? | 我脸上有东西吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah, you have a little Michael on your face. | 对啊 你的脸变成了迈克尔 |
[15:53] | No, no, nothing. | 不 啥也没有 |
[15:54] | So, what does this all mean? | 那么这些意味着什么呢 |
[15:57] | Will he get his memory back? | 他能记忆还能恢复吗 |
[15:58] | Each case is different. | 说不准 |
[16:00] | There’s so much we don’t know about the brain. | 关于大脑还有很多我们不清楚的东西 |
[16:03] | It’s really not an exact science. | 这的确不是一门能很精确的科学 |
[16:05] | Well, what do we do? | 那我们能做什么 |
[16:06] | To help him? | 来帮助他 |
[16:09] | Hmm. I’d just say get him back to a routine. | 我建议让他恢复日常惯例 |
[16:11] | Familiar people, places, things… | 回到熟悉的人 地点 和东西旁 |
[16:13] | Okay. You can do that, right? | 好的 你能做到吧 |
[16:17] | Well, we sold the house | 我们离婚后就卖了房子 |
[16:18] | after the divorce, and he’s not gonna recognize my condo. | 他不会认得我的公寓 |
[16:22] | And you’re his wife. | 现在你是他的妻子 |
[16:27] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:28] | Of course, I’ll do it. | 当然 我会帮他 |
[16:30] | Because I’m his wife. | 因为我是他的老婆 |
[16:39] | Uh, they don’t know if his memory will return. | 他们不清楚他的记忆会不会恢复 |
[16:42] | The brain isn’t an exact science. | 关于大脑的研究还并不太透彻 |
[16:44] | But maybe if he’s around familiar places, | 但如果让他去熟悉的地方 |
[16:47] | familiar things… | 看到熟悉的事 |
[16:49] | So I’m going to take him around. | 所以我要带他出去转转 |
[16:52] | Since I’m his wife. | 因为我是他的妻子 |
[16:55] | – Hon. – Hmm? | -亲爱的 -嗯 |
[16:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:01] | I think I’m just going to write a little. | 我觉得我要去写点东西 |
[17:06] | Uh, y-you know, technically, | 严格来说 |
[17:08] | I don’t know if that’s even true– the wife thing. | 我不知道这样对不对 关于妻子这个身份 |
[17:11] | I actually looked on Google in the bathroom, | 其实我在厕所的时候百度了一下 |
[17:13] | and the law’s a little unclear | 对于这种本以为某人已经去世 |
[17:14] | with regards to thinking someone’s dead | 但又活过来的情况 |
[17:17] | and then them coming back to life. | 法律还不太明确 |
[17:20] | Not a lot of precedent. | 还没有太多前例 |
[17:22] | But anyway, that’s just, like, legal stuff, so… | 但不管怎样 那些法律文件 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna write. | 我去写东西了 |
[17:26] | Inhla, exhala. | 放松 |
[17:30] | Actually, I’m gonna make some tea first. | 其实 我要先泡下茶 |
[17:32] | That’ll be comforting. | 这样会舒心些 |
[17:35] | Yeah. And… | 还有 |
[17:38] | …and-and who cares about the legal stuff? | 还有 谁还在意那些法律文件 |
[17:41] | It’s how I feel. | 我就这么觉得 |
[17:43] | Do I feel married or not? | 我感觉像结了婚吗 |
[17:46] | And no, I do not. | 不 并没有 |
[17:49] | Watching your husband’s casket get lowered into the ground | 看着你丈夫的棺材下葬 |
[17:50] | makes you feel not married anymore. | 会让你觉得婚姻结束了 |
[17:52] | And grieving him. | 还有为他哀悼 |
[17:54] | And living every day like he was dead for four years. | 还有每天都过得像他死了已经有四年了 |
[17:58] | But now he’s back. Or Jason’s back, I should say. | 但现在他回来了 杰森回来了 我该说 |
[18:01] | “Sorry, ma’am. Thank you, ma’am.” | “抱歉女士 谢谢你 女士” |
[18:04] | I mean, that isn’t Michael. | 我想说 那不是迈克尔 |
[18:06] | That is some guy who is wearing Michael’s face | 那只是一个套着迈克尔脸皮 |
[18:07] | and who smells exactly like Michael. | 而且气味像迈克尔的人 |
[18:12] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[18:14] | He smells exactly like Michael. | 他闻起来太像迈克尔了 |
[18:19] | Exactly. | 太像了 |
[18:21] | But, no, b-but that isn’t Michael. | 但不 那绝不是迈克尔 |
[18:23] | That is Jason, | 那是杰森 |
[18:26] | who doesn’t like jokes and talks super slow | 一个不喜欢笑话而且说话很慢的人 |
[18:28] | and who can’t look me in the eye. | 一个不敢和我对视的人 |
[18:31] | I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s fine. | 我很好 我没事 好得很 |
[18:33] | It’s just a lot. | 只是事情太多了 |
[18:35] | That’s why I should write. | 那就是为什么我该写下来 |
[18:41] | But what will I even write about? | 但我到底该写些什么呢 |
[18:42] | I mean, what is the story even about now? | 现在事情的原委到底是怎样 |
[18:44] | I had this big, great breakthrough about the frame | 我好不容易才理出头绪 |
[18:46] | and incorporating all the crazy stuff that has happened in my life, | 接受了发生在我身上的疯狂的事 |
[18:48] | and there has been some really crazy stuff. | 这样的事还少吗 |
[18:51] | Accidental artificial insemination | 意外人工授精 |
[18:52] | and kidnapped babies and a dead husband, | 还有绑架婴儿 以及一个死去的丈夫 |
[18:54] | but now, guess what? He’s not a dead husband anymore. | 猜猜现在又怎么着 他又活过来了 |
[18:58] | And obviously that is a very easy detail | 当然 在电脑屏幕上 |
[19:00] | to just change on the screen. | 这是个很好修改的事情 |
[19:02] | “And then my husband died.” | 之后我的丈夫死了 |
[19:03] | Delete, delete, delete. Done. | 删除 删除 删除 结束 |
[19:05] | Delete, delete, delete. Not a widow. | 删除 删除 删除 不是个寡妇 |
[19:07] | Delete. Not a widow. Delete. Not a widow. Delete! | 删除 不是寡妇 删除 不是寡妇 |
[19:10] | And it’s fine. I’m fine. | 这都没什么 我很好 |
[19:13] | The brain isn’t an exact science, right? | 脑科学并不精密 对吗 |
[19:16] | It’s just that you tell all these stories… | 只是你讲了这么多的故事 |
[19:22] | about yourself, and that’s who you are. | 关于你自己 关于你是谁 |
[19:24] | You know, that’s your identity. | 这是你的身份认同 |
[19:26] | And I’m a widow. | 我是个寡妇 |
[19:28] | I-I mean, that is not all that I am. | 我是说 这不是我的全部 |
[19:30] | I’m a mother and a daughter and a published freakin’ author, | 我还是母亲 是女儿 还是一个作家 |
[19:33] | but under it all, at the doctor’s office, | 但是抛开这些 在医生的办公室里 |
[19:34] | “Single, married, divorced, widow,” | 单身 已婚 离异 丧偶 四个选项 |
[19:36] | I circle “Widow.” | 我都会选丧偶 |
[19:39] | But now guess what? | 但是现在呢 |
[19:41] | I could circle “S” For “Single.” | 我是要选单身 |
[19:44] | Or “M” For “Married”? | 还是已婚 |
[19:48] | I was supposed to be getting engaged last night to Rafael. | 我昨晚明明应该跟拉斐尔订婚的 |
[19:54] | Poor Rafael. | 可怜的拉斐尔 |
[19:56] | Oh, he had to bring Michael-Jason back | 他明知这意味着什么 |
[19:59] | knowing what it meant. | 还是得带迈克尔-杰森回来 |
[20:00] | And he starts his new job tomorrow. | 他明天还要去一个新的地方上班 |
[20:02] | For me. So that I can… can stay at home and write. | 为了我 好让我在家写作 |
[20:07] | And we can live in a good school district. | 好让我们住在离学校近一点的地方 |
[20:12] | What do I do about Mateo? Do I tell him? | 马特奥该怎么办 我要告诉他吗 |
[20:15] | What would I even say? | 我要怎么说 |
[20:16] | “Heads-up, uh, Michael’s back. | 举起手来 迈克尔回来了 |
[20:18] | But now he goes by Jason, and he calls me ma’am.” | 但是现在他叫杰森 而且还叫我夫人 |
[20:21] | Ma’am. Why does he call me ma’am? | 夫人 为什么他要叫我女士 |
[20:23] | I’m 29 years old! | 我才二十九岁 |
[20:25] | Do I look like a frickin’ ma’am to you?! | 你说我看起来像是个女士吗 |
[20:29] | Well, if I do, it’s his fault! | 好吧 就算我像 那也是他的错 |
[20:31] | Because I aged when he died | 因为在他去世之后我变老了 |
[20:32] | because life was really hard and I was really sad! | 因为生活真的很难 我真的很伤心 |
[20:34] | And I had to go to grief support groups! | 我甚至还要去悲伤互助小组 |
[20:36] | And I don’t know why I’m yelling, | 我还不知道我为什么要大吵大叫 |
[20:37] | because he didn’t do anything wrong | 因为他根本就没错 |
[20:38] | and it’s not his fault! | 这不是他的错 |
[20:40] | The point is, is no, I am not telling him. | 问题在于 不 我不会告诉他 |
[20:44] | I can’t tell Mateo. | 我不能告诉马特奥 |
[20:47] | He won’t handle it as well as I am. | 他没法像我一样好好地去面对这件事 |
[20:50] | Did you make those arepas? Uh… | 这个玉米饼是你做的吗 |
[20:52] | Can I eat them? Oh, goodness. | 我能吃吗 我的老天 |
[20:54] | Oh, I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[20:57] | Oh, yeah. Oh, my God. You know when you realize | 太棒了 老天 你知道那种你突然发现 |
[21:00] | that you haven’t eaten in so many days? | 自己很多天都没吃东西的感觉吗 |
[21:01] | That’s what this feels like right now. | 这就是我现在的感觉 |
[21:06] | Top-notch, Abuela. Okay. | 经典 外婆 |
[21:09] | Maybe I’ll get Cubanos tomorrow | 也许明天给他吃一个古巴三明治 |
[21:11] | so I can jog his memory. | 就能唤回他的记忆 |
[21:12] | “Hey, remember me?” “No.” | 还记得我吗 不 |
[21:15] | “I got to walk Bo.” | 我要去溜我的波了 |
[21:18] | Anyway, the point is, | 不管怎样 重点在于 |
[21:18] | is that Bo is very important to Michael-Jason. | 波对迈克尔-杰森来说非常重要 |
[21:20] | Okay? So… Oh. | 好吗 所以 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, Faith M. Whiskers. | 对不起 信念·M·须须三世 |
[21:26] | I know. Mm. | 我懂的 |
[21:29] | Do you remember that person that once loved you so much | 你还记得那个曾经非常爱你的人吗 |
[21:32] | because he was a cat person? | 因为他以前是更喜欢猫的 |
[21:35] | Well, guess what? You’re out! | 你猜怎么样 你出局了 |
[21:38] | Because now he likes dogs. | 因为现在他改喜欢狗了 |
[21:40] | Who’s here? Abuela. Mm! | 是谁 外婆 |
[21:43] | Maybe your dead husband’s coming back, too. | 也许是你死去的丈夫也回来了 |
[21:50] | Oh, my God. It’s the movers. | 天呐 是搬家公司的人 |
[21:52] | Shoot, okay. | 糟了 |
[21:54] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[21:55] | I meant to call earlier. We’re actually not moving today | 我本来想早点打电话的 但是我今天不搬家了 |
[21:58] | because my husband just came back from the dead. | 因为我死去的丈夫刚刚回来了 |
[22:00] | – Excuse me, ma’am? – Seriously? | -不好意思 女士 -你是认真的吗 |
[22:02] | Seriously, with the ma’am? I am not a ma’am. | 你是认真在叫我女士吗 我不是女士 |
[22:04] | Jane. Hi. I’m Jane. | 是简 我叫简 |
[22:07] | Mom! Mom– Mom. | 妈 妈 妈 |
[22:08] | Can you deal with the movers, please? | 能请你来应付一下这些人嘛 |
[22:10] | They shouldn’t say things like ma’am, | 他们不应该说些什么女士 |
[22:13] | because it can make people feel really bad. | 因为这会让别人很难过 |
[22:17] | I’m fine. Abuela, I’m fine. | 我很好 外婆 我很好 |
[22:22] | Or maybe I’m not. I don’t know, Abuela. | 也许也没那么好 我不知道 外婆 |
[22:25] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[22:27] | I should change, actually. | 说实话 我该去换个衣服 |
[22:27] | I want to get into some comfy clothes | 我想换一套舒服点的衣服 |
[22:28] | so that I… I can write, finally. | 那样我就终于能开始写作了 |
[22:31] | Inhala, exhala. Okay. | 深呼吸 |
[22:33] | Anyway, thank you for listening. | 不管怎样 感谢你们的倾听 |
[22:37] | I feel much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[22:42] | I didn’t realize | 我不知道 |
[22:44] | how much I needed to just walk through it. | 我还要多久才能走出来 |
[22:46] | Okay. Oh, this is better, | 现在好多了 |
[22:50] | I just needed to get those pants off. | 我只需要脱掉我的裤子 |
[22:51] | Now I can finally breathe. | 现在我终于能够呼吸了 |
[22:53] | Ah– and a-a big part of the problem was those pants. | 很大一部分问题都出在这些裤子上 |
[22:56] | And I just needed to get out how crazy it is | 我只需要想清楚这是多么疯狂的一件事 |
[22:58] | to look at someone who looks exactly like the person | 看着一个与你死去的丈夫 |
[23:00] | that you got married to, except remembers nothing | 一模一样的人 他却什么都记不得了 |
[23:03] | and is a totally different person with a dog named Bo. | 完全变了一个人 还带着一条名叫波的狗 |
[23:07] | I think that I should prep for tomorrow before I write. | 我觉得在我写作之前得为明天做些准备 |
[23:10] | You know, figure ways to help jog his memories. | 想想帮他找回记忆的方法 |
[23:14] | You know, I could always call some of my friends | 我可以给我朋友打几个电话 |
[23:18] | whose husbands came back from the dead. | 她们的丈夫也死而复生了 |
[23:21] | Or I can join a my-husband-came-back- | 或是我可以参加 |
[23:22] | from-the-dead support group. | 丈夫起死回生互助小组 |
[23:23] | Oh. Although, also, I also need a sub-group | 我还需要参加互助小组的 |
[23:26] | for the whole amnesia thing. | 失忆小分组 |
[23:28] | I need the amnesiac group | 我丈夫起死回生了 |
[23:30] | for husbands who came back from the dead. | 我需要失忆互助小组 |
[23:33] | Why isn’t this tea done boiling?! | 这水怎么还没烧开 |
[23:35] | It’s like… Oh. Yeah? Nope. | 就像是… 没开火 |
[23:38] | Forgot to turn it on. | 忘记开火了 |
[23:41] | The brain isn’t an exact science. | 大脑并不是一门精密的科学 |
[23:44] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[23:47] | am I okay? | 我有事吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[23:50] | Yeah. I’d say, considering everything… | 鉴于所有的事情 我会说 |
[23:53] | I’m doing great. | 我处理得还不错 |
[23:58] | In case you forgot, Michael has amnesia | 以防大家忘了 迈克尔失忆了 |
[24:01] | and Jane is great. | 简处理得还不错 |
[24:03] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[24:04] | Of course. I just hope I can help. | 当然了 只是希望我能帮上忙 |
[24:06] | And our “Michael” tour starts right here, actually. | 其实迈克尔找回记忆之旅要从这里开始 |
[24:10] | Because this is the exact spot where we first met. | 因为我们第一次见面就是在这里 |
[24:12] | You got me a stripper?! | 你们还帮我叫了脱衣舞男吗 |
[24:15] | And then all my friends dragged you into the house, | 然后我所有的朋友把你拉进了屋里 |
[24:18] | and I grabbed your gun and I shot it into the ceiling, | 我拿了你的枪 对天花板开了一枪 |
[24:21] | and we kissed, | 我们接吻了 |
[24:22] | and we saw my mom drunk on the porch swing. | 后来还看到我妈妈醉倒在门廊的摇椅上 |
[24:26] | – That’s sad. – What? | -很悲伤的故事 -什么 |
[24:27] | No. No, no, no, no, it-it wasn’t sad. | 不不不不 一点也不悲伤 |
[24:31] | I mean, maybe that moment was, | 也许那一刻很悲伤 |
[24:33] | but the rest was crazy and funny | 但接下来的事疯狂又有趣 |
[24:36] | and magical and… | 还很神奇 |
[24:40] | Okay. Nothing here. | 这里一无所获 |
[24:42] | Next stop, the Cubano truck. | 接下来我们去古巴三明治餐车 |
[24:44] | Never even heard of a Cubano. | 从来没听说过古巴三明治 |
[24:45] | Well, trust me, you love them. | 相信我 你很喜欢吃 |
[24:47] | Yeah, not for me. | 我不喜欢吃 |
[24:50] | But wow, you really wolfed yours down. | 但是你真是狼吞虎咽啊 |
[24:52] | You want the rest of mine? | 你要吃我的吗 |
[24:54] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 不用了 |
[24:57] | So, you would drop me off at work here. | 以前你会送我来这上班 |
[25:00] | Sometimes you’d pick me up after, too. | 有时也会接我下班 |
[25:02] | Hmm. Uh, I remember | 我记得 |
[25:03] | once we had a fight, and you made me this apology playlist. | 有次我们吵架 你给弄了一个道歉歌单 |
[25:09] | You got some good music to kiss to in there? | 你那儿有什么好音乐适合亲亲的吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, yeah. | 当然有 |
[25:15] | I have the best music to kiss to. | 我有最适合接吻的配乐 |
[25:25] | Please take over his chores. Thank you. | 请替他把活做完 谢谢 |
[25:26] | Jane! Hi. | 简 |
[25:29] | Thank you so much for taking the girls last-minute. | 谢谢你临时帮我照看两个女儿 |
[25:31] | Everything’s just been so crazy, | 所有的事都太疯狂了 |
[25:32] | with Milos coming back and… | 加上米勒要回来 |
[25:34] | – and I’ve actually been really upset…- Uh, Petra? | -其实我一直真的很不开心 -佩特拉 |
[25:40] | Michael. I mean… | 迈克尔 我是说 |
[25:42] | Oh. Jason, right? | 杰森对吗 |
[25:44] | Ah, Rafael filled me in, but I spaced. | 拉斐尔和我说了 但是我当时没时间去多想 |
[25:47] | it’s so good to see you. Alive. | 很高兴见到你 生龙活虎 |
[25:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:54] | This is amazing. | 他气色太好了 |
[25:56] | Well, I know you two have a lot to catch up on, | 我知道你们俩有很多话要说 |
[25:58] | so I’ll leave you guys to it. | 那我让你们俩聊 |
[26:05] | Did I ever have a thing with her? | 我和她有瓜葛吗 |
[26:06] | No. You did not “Have a thing” with Petra. | 不 你和佩特拉毫无瓜葛 |
[26:10] | Really? I feel like i remember something when I look at her. | 是吗 我觉得看着她时 我想起了一些事 |
[26:14] | Well, you did conspire to cover up a crime with her. | 之前你和她一起密谋要掩盖罪行 |
[26:15] | Maybe that’s what you’re remembering. | 也许你记得的就是这件事 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 女士 |
[26:20] | Um, Jane. Sorry. | 简 对不起 |
[26:43] | N-No! Stop! | 不 别这样 |
[26:45] | Please. I, uh, I just need some antibiotics. | 求你了 我只是要吃点抗生素 |
[26:48] | My arm is very infected. | 我的手臂受感染很严重 |
[26:51] | Probably from spending day and a half | 可能是因为穿着这毛绒玩具装 |
[26:54] | hiding inside stuffed animal. | 一天半的关系 |
[26:56] | That must have been un-bear-able. | 里面肯定不”绒”忍受 |
[26:58] | No, please, don’t call police. | 不 请别报警 |
[27:00] | Get me antibiotics. | 给我抗生素 |
[27:02] | I’ll give you hotel shares for antibiotics. | 你给我抗生素 我给你酒店股份 |
[27:06] | What do you have to lose? | 你有什么损失呢 |
[27:10] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们做个交易吧 |
[27:12] | The bear is too big. | 毛绒熊太大了 |
[27:14] | Without it, voilà! I can close the box. | 没有它 你看 盒子就能盖起来了 |
[27:17] | I appreciate you helping me pack, Rogelio, | 谢谢你帮我收拾行李 罗格里奥 |
[27:19] | but I really don’t need a play-by-play. | 但我真的不需要给我详细描述 |
[27:21] | Noted. | 懂了 |
[27:24] | We could also talk about our feelings, hmm? | 我们也可以聊聊我们的感受 |
[27:27] | Again… no, thank you. | 再说一次 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:29] | Why won’t you open up? | 你为什么不愿敞开心扉呢 |
[27:31] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:33] | Michael’s your boy. | 迈克尔是你的好兄弟 |
[27:35] | – Your brogelio. – That’s true. | -好哥们 -没错 |
[27:38] | But we also have our special bond. | 但是我们的关系也非比寻常 |
[27:41] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[27:42] | I love my relationship with you. | 我喜欢我和你之间的关系 |
[27:44] | In fact, the more we get to know each other, | 事实上 我们越了解对方 |
[27:46] | the more stuff I find we have in common. | 就会发现彼此更有共同点 |
[27:49] | Like… | 比如说 |
[27:51] | the love for fine facial cream. | 喜爱高级面霜 |
[27:55] | A nice, deep | 好看的 |
[27:56] | – V-neck. – Rogelio, | -深V领 -罗格里奥 |
[27:58] | if you really want to help me, just… | 如果你真的想帮我的话 |
[28:01] | keep packing while I go pick up Mateo. Okay? | 在我接马里奥的时候帮我收拾东西 好吗 |
[28:05] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[28:07] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[28:08] | So much pain. | 如此痛苦 |
[28:09] | Stop whining and write. | 别牢骚了 快写吧 |
[28:17] | You got blood all over it. This’ll never hold up in court. | 你撒上血了 这在法庭上可不管用 |
[28:20] | I don’t think any of this would hold up in court. | 我不认为这些会在法庭上管用 |
[28:22] | But what do I know? | 但是我又知道些什么呢 |
[28:23] | – Start again. – But my arm! | -再写一遍 -但是我的胳膊 |
[28:25] | Do you want the antibiotics or not? | 你还想不想要抗生素了 |
[28:27] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[28:31] | By the way, I’m bisexual. It’s you. | 顺便说一句 我是双性恋 是你 |
[28:32] | Milos Dvoracek, you have the right | 米勒·德弗拉契克 你有权 |
[28:35] | to remain silent. You have a right | 保持沉默 你有权 |
[28:36] | – to an attorney. If you can’t afford… – What? What about our deal? | -聘请律师 如果你负担不起 -什么 我们说好的呢 |
[28:39] | There was no deal. | 我们可什么都没说好 |
[28:40] | I only made you write the contract to buy time. | 我只不过是让你写协议拖延时间 |
[28:42] | Don’t look so surprised, Milos. | 别这么惊讶 米勒 |
[28:44] | It’s a classic narrative device. | 这是一种典型的叙事手段 |
[28:46] | Leave something out… | 酌情删减 |
[28:48] | change the whole story. | 改变整个剧情 |
[28:50] | Which brings us here… now. | 现在我们来到了 |
[28:52] | Okay. The story. | 好吧 故事 |
[28:55] | So, we had just started dating, and there was this guy, Sam, | 我们才开始约会 然后萨姆出现了 |
[28:58] | and even though I had already ended things with him, | 尽管我已经和他了断了 |
[29:00] | you didn’t know that, so you were upset, | 你却不知道 所以很不开心 |
[29:01] | but you wouldn’t tell me why you were upset, | 但是你不肯告诉我你为什么不开心 |
[29:03] | and I kept pretending like I didn’t notice, | 我装作自己没注意到的样子 |
[29:06] | but I could only play that game for so long. | 但是我也只能装这么久了 |
[29:09] | I haven’t seen Sam since you kissed me two weeks ago. | 自从两周前你亲我之后 我就没有见过萨姆 |
[29:12] | Ah, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:14] | I only want to be with you, too. | 我也只想和你在一起 |
[29:23] | So you were dating someone else… | 所以说 你和别人约会 |
[29:26] | and I didn’t take that as a red flag? | 我却没把这件事当作危险信号 |
[29:29] | There were no flags. | 根本就没有信号 |
[29:31] | Of any color. | 什么危险信号都没有 |
[29:33] | Because you liked me so much, back then. | 因为你那时 非常喜欢我 |
[29:36] | You knew I was the one for you. | 你知道我是你的意中人 |
[29:41] | That’s a pretty judgmental “Hmm,” If you ask me. | 那句”嗯”有点敷衍啊 |
[29:45] | And we also came back here the night before you died, | 我们也回到了你死之前那晚的这里 |
[29:48] | because it was so special to us. | 因为这对我们而言都很特殊 |
[29:50] | Does any of this ring a bell? | 回想起什么了吗 |
[29:56] | Do you need more time to think? | 还需要更多的时间想想吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不需要 |
[29:59] | You don’t need more time to think? | 不需要吗 |
[30:02] | No… it doesn’t ring a bell. | 不用 什么都没回想起来 |
[30:06] | But yes, I-I would like a minute. | 但是 我确实需要点时间[一分钟] |
[30:19] | I know it hasn’t technically been a minute, | 我知道准确的说并没有过去一分钟 |
[30:20] | but is that just, like, a figure of speech, or… | 但是这有点像 一种修辞手法 或者说 |
[30:22] | do you actually need, like, the full 60 seconds? | 你实际上 需要完整的一分钟吗 |
[30:27] | I certainly wouldn’t mind the full 60 seconds. | 我当然不会介意完整的一分钟了 |
[30:29] | You do talk an awful lot. | 你话是真的多 |
[30:32] | Well, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:34] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[30:36] | And frankly, I don’t know how to do that if I can’t talk. | 说实话 如果不能说话我也不知道该怎么帮你 |
[30:38] | Unless you just want me to send you… pictures and videos. | 除非你只是想让我给你发照片和视频 |
[30:41] | Sure. That sounds like a good idea. | 可以啊 好主意 |
[30:44] | Well, let’s do that, and get out of here. | 好啊 那就这么办吧 走吧 |
[31:03] | Hi, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[31:05] | Say it. You love camping. | 说吧 你爱露营 |
[31:07] | Yeah. That was tough for me, too. | 这对我也很艰难 |
[31:14] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[31:16] | How’d it go with Michael? | 和迈克尔怎么样了 |
[31:20] | Janie? | 简妮 |
[31:25] | I feel like I’ve been erased. | 我感觉我就像是被擦除了一样 |
[31:31] | It’s just gone. | 消失了 |
[31:34] | Everything we said, everything we did. | 我们说过的话 做过的事 |
[31:38] | It’s like it didn’t happen. | 就像从未发生一样 |
[31:40] | And I don’t know… | 我也不知道 |
[31:42] | what to do or what to feel. | 该做什么 该感受什么 |
[31:48] | Yeah. There’s no rule book | 是啊 没有指导手册 |
[31:50] | on how to handle something like this. | 会教你怎么处理这些事情 |
[31:52] | No. | 不 |
[31:54] | Even logistically. | 即使从逻辑上讲 |
[31:57] | Is he my husband? | 他还是我的丈夫吗 |
[31:59] | Do I move in with Rafael? | 我和拉斐尔一起住了吗 |
[32:01] | Maybe… maybe that’s wrong now, | 也许有些不对 |
[32:04] | but… | 但是 |
[32:06] | Oh, 48 hours ago, he was gonna propose. | 四十八小时之前 他本打算求婚 |
[32:10] | Or I was gonna propose. | 或者是我本打算求婚 |
[32:11] | One of us was gonna propose. | 我俩之一打算求婚 |
[32:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:23] | I was just packing the drawers a-and I saw the ring. | 我刚刚收拾抽屉 发现了这个戒指 |
[32:28] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[32:30] | It’s so beautiful, Rafael. | 真美 拉斐尔 |
[32:32] | Small but mighty. | 小巧却强大 |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:37] | Hope I get to give it to her. | 希望我能找到机会给她 |
[32:40] | Now, I’ll just… Somehow, wearing this ring… | 现在 不知为何 我戴着这枚戒指 |
[32:43] | I’ve just realized how many plans you had. | 我才意识到原来你有这么多计划 |
[32:46] | And you’re a wonderful dad. | 你真是个好爸爸 |
[32:48] | You and Jane are a family. | 你和简是一家人 |
[32:51] | And I’ve come to love the two of you together. | 我会好好爱你们两个的 |
[32:55] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | Did you want to say something else, or…? | 你还想说点什么吗 |
[33:02] | No, it’s okay. | 不了 |
[33:04] | You can. | 你可以说 |
[33:05] | It’s just really hard, you know? | 这真的很难受 |
[33:09] | With Michael’s return. | 不管是迈克尔的回归 |
[33:10] | Or Jason’s. | 或者杰森的回归 |
[33:12] | Okay. Hey. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[33:14] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[33:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:17] | You are gonna get through this. | 你能渡过这关的 |
[33:18] | This is silly. | 这太傻了 |
[33:20] | I should be supporting you. | 我应该一直支持你的 |
[33:46] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[33:48] | Easier said than done | 说起来容易 |
[33:49] | when your formerly dead husband | 当你已去世的丈夫 |
[33:50] | keeps coming back. | 不断地回到身边 |
[33:58] | I don’t have the videos yet. | 我还没有视频 |
[34:00] | – I’m working on it. – No, no. | -我一直在搞 -没事 |
[34:01] | I-I felt bad and I wanted to apologize. | 这种感觉很糟糕 我一直想道歉 |
[34:04] | Um, I guess part of me thought that if I figured out who I was, | 我想如果我能搞清楚我是谁 |
[34:09] | my memories would come flooding back. | 可能我的记忆就会慢慢恢复了 |
[34:11] | Like in a movie. | 就像电影里那样 |
[34:13] | Or a telenovela. | 或者浪漫的肥皂剧 |
[34:15] | Uh, but they didn’t. | 但是我没有想起来 |
[34:16] | And it’s not your fault, | 这也不是你的错 |
[34:17] | so I shouldn’t be taking it out on you, | 我不该怪你 |
[34:19] | especially ’cause you’re just trying to help. | 因为你只是想要帮忙 |
[34:21] | And I also know | 我也知道 |
[34:22] | that I’m blowing up your life, | 我破坏了你的生活 |
[34:23] | coming back like this. | 就像这样回来 |
[34:25] | And I want you to know it’s not your responsibility. | 我想让你知道这不是你的责任 |
[34:28] | You can tell me to go away. | 你可以让我走 |
[34:30] | I’ll understand. | 我能理解的 |
[34:32] | And I practiced saying all that real fast, | 我一直在练习怎么把这些话快点说完 |
[34:34] | so you wouldn’t be frustrated with me. | 这样你就不会因为我感到沮丧了 |
[34:37] | I’m serious, though. | 我是认真的 |
[34:39] | If you want me to go back to Montana, | 如果你想让我回蒙大拿 |
[34:41] | just tell me. | 告诉我就好 |
[34:43] | I’ll go. | 我会走的 |
[35:01] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切都好吗 -是的 |
[35:02] | Rogelio’s waiting in the car for me. | 罗格里奥正在车里等我呢 |
[35:04] | I just wanted to stop by and apologize to you. | 我只是想过来看看 然后跟你道个歉 |
[35:06] | I might have accidentally sicced him on you all day. | 今天他让你够受了 |
[35:09] | No. It’s fine. We bonded. | 没关系 我们聊得来 |
[35:11] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[35:14] | Also… you were there for me when I needed it, | 而且 之前在我需要的时候你一直在 |
[35:19] | so I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 所以我想看看你怎么样 |
[35:25] | I’m so scared, Xo. | 我真的很怕 希尔 |
[35:28] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[35:40] | You’ll recall when we last saw Jane, | 想想我们上次看到简的时候 |
[35:42] | she was at a crossroads… | 她还处于十字路口 |
[35:44] | with her story. | 写她的小说 |
[35:54] | And friends, she had to make a decision. | 还有朋友的事 她必须得做个决定 |
[36:32] | The first time I met Michael, | 第一次见到迈克尔的时候 |
[36:34] | I felt my heart glow. | 我感到心脏发烫 |
[36:38] | I still… | 我依然 |
[36:52] | “I still remember what I was wearing. | 我依然记得我当时穿了什么 |
[36:54] | “It was a pink dress. | 那是条粉色连衣裙 |
[36:56] | “Michael was wearing his police uniform, | 迈克尔穿了他的警服 |
[36:58] | “Which I tried to take off him | 我想把衣服从他身上脱掉 |
[36:59] | because I thought he was a stripper.” | 因为我觉得他是个脱衣舞男 |
[37:03] | “Michael could always make me laugh. | 迈克尔总是能够逗我笑 |
[37:05] | “But I didn’t love him because he was funny, | 但我并不是因为他有趣才爱上他的 |
[37:06] | “Or because he was smart and kind. | 也不是因为他的聪明友善 |
[37:09] | “I loved Michael because he was my best friend. | 我爱迈克尔因为他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[37:13] | “And I am grateful for every moment we shared. | 我很感激我们共享的每时每刻 |
[37:15] | “And for the privilege of loving him. | 也很感激我能享有爱着他的这份特权 |
[37:19] | Because I never knew I could love someone so much.” | 我不知道我还能不能再如此这般爱一个人 |
[37:28] | And in that moment, friends, | 在那一刻 朋友们 |
[37:29] | Jane knew what she had to do. | 简知道她该做什么 |
[37:35] | Rafael. | 拉斐尔 |
[37:38] | Jane. What are you doing here? | 简 你在这干什么呢 |
[37:39] | Look, I know our lives are crazy right now. | 听着 我知道我们现在的生活很疯狂 |
[37:42] | And I wish I can tell Jason to just go, but I can’t. | 我也想让杰森走 但是我做不到 |
[37:44] | I have to help him get his memory back, | 我必须要帮他恢复记忆 |
[37:46] | but you need to know that I… Jane. | 但你要知道我 简 |
[37:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:49] | It’s my first day of work. | 今天是我上班的第一天 |
[37:50] | Can we, uh, do this outside? | 我们能去外面说吗 |
[37:54] | Of course. Sorry. | 当然 不好意思 |
[37:59] | I look forward to getting to know you all. | 我很期待认识你们所有人 |
[38:02] | So what I was trying to say | 我想说的是 |
[38:03] | is that I rescheduled the movers for later today. | 我让搬运公司今天晚一点来 |
[38:06] | Because I want to move in with you now, | 因为我现在就想和你住一起 |
[38:07] | not in a few weeks, | 等不了几周了 |
[38:08] | not when things settle down, | 不想等到一切都安置好 |
[38:09] | because things never seem to settle down. | 因为很多事情永远都安置不好 |
[38:13] | And I also wanted to say thank you. | 而且我也一直想和你说声谢谢 |
[38:16] | Because when I think about what you did, | 因为当我想到你的所作所为 |
[38:18] | bringing Michael back, and how selfless that is, | 想到你将迈克尔带回来 想到你那么无私 |
[38:21] | and how selfless you’ve been throughout this, | 想到你一直以来都这么无私 |
[38:24] | and every day for the past four years… | 在过去四年一直如此… |
[38:28] | I love you, Rafael. | 我爱你 拉斐尔 |
[38:30] | And I know it feels like everything has changed, | 我知道你可能觉得 一切都变了 |
[38:33] | but it didn’t. | 并不是这样的 |
[38:34] | Not that. | 并不是这样的 |
[38:44] | We are going to get through this. | 我们会没事的 |
[38:46] | We are. | 会的 |
[38:48] | Which of course was the story | 这也是他们 |
[38:49] | they were telling themselves. | 自己希望的故事情节走向 |
[38:53] | But stories, as we know, | 但是 我们知道 |
[38:55] | don’t always go the way we hope. | 故事并非是尽如人意的 |
[39:01] | I-I thought you were out, so… | 我 我以为你不在家 所以 |
[39:02] | The– Uh, the girls are. | 姑娘们出去了 |
[39:03] | My, uh, my plans changed. | 我 我有别的安排 |
[39:06] | Okay. I’ll come back. | 好的 我等下回来 |
[39:07] | No, wait. I… | 别 等一下 我 |
[39:12] | Please. | 别这样 |
[39:13] | Give me another chance. | 再给我一个机会 |
[39:16] | Look, I’ve made mistakes, okay? | 我是犯了错 我明白 |
[39:19] | But we can put all that behind us… | 但是我们可以把这些抛到脑后 |
[39:21] | start over. | 重新开始 |
[39:23] | Have a normal life. | 过上正常的生活 |
[39:26] | Okay. Semi-normal. | 好吧 半正常的生活 |
[39:28] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是关键 |
[39:30] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[39:32] | Because I’ve had to lie my whole life. | 因为我不得不以欺骗为生 |
[39:35] | And manipulate, and cheat, | 算计 欺骗 |
[39:39] | just to survive my crazy mother, | 就是为了从我疯母亲 |
[39:41] | and my psychotic sister, | 精神错乱的姐姐 |
[39:42] | and my violent ex-husband. | 和残暴的前夫手中活下来 |
[39:45] | And, yes, those things made me who I am. | 对 这些事情成就了现在的我 |
[39:47] | And would I prefer to forget all of them? Sure. | 我想忘掉这些吗 当然 |
[39:49] | But how can I? | 但是 我怎么可能忘得掉 |
[39:51] | Besides electroshock therapy, | 除了通过电击疗法 |
[39:53] | centered on the hippocampus and the temporal lobe. | 刺激海马体和颞叶 |
[39:56] | You can’t. | 你忘不掉的 |
[39:57] | Yeah. Exactly. | 对 没错 |
[39:59] | But I can tell you this: | 但是 我想告诉你 |
[40:00] | I have changed a lot. | 我已经变了很多 |
[40:05] | Before I met you, I would have taken those hotel shares | 遇见你之前 我想都不想 |
[40:07] | without a second thought. | 就会收下这些酒店的股份 |
[40:09] | And I wouldn’t now. | 但是现在 我不会这么做 |
[40:11] | And I’m going to change more. | 我会继续改变 |
[40:13] | I want to. | 我想继续改变 |
[40:16] | That’s great… and I hope you do. | 很好 我也希望你这么做 |
[40:20] | But I can’t wait for that to happen. | 但是我等不到你的改变了 |
[40:23] | Because I can’t forget everything either. | 因为我也无法忘记发生的一切 |
[40:27] | Wait, stop. | 等一下 别 |
[40:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | Star Wars. | “星球大战” |
[40:43] | That was your favorite movie. The second one. | 那是你最爱的电影 第二部 |
[40:45] | Thanks, I’ll check it out. | 谢谢 我会去看看的 |
[40:47] | And there are photos and videos you can go through on this. | 你可以用这个看看里面的照片和视频 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[40:53] | A flash drive. | U盘 |
[40:56] | You are the only person I know who doesn’t own a computer. | 你是我认识的人中唯一一个没有电脑的 |
[40:59] | You’re the only person I know who doesn’t own a horse. | 你是我认识的人中唯一一个没有马的 |
[41:03] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[41:04] | Um, just press the spacebar and they’ll play. | 按下空格就能播放了 |
[41:07] | And take your time, I’m gonna go for a walk. | 慢慢看 我去散个步 |
[41:09] | Thank you. Sorry. Um… | 谢谢你 抱歉 |
[41:12] | The space bar is which one? | 空格键在哪 |
[41:15] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[41:22] | Hi, Jane. | 嗨 简 |
[41:23] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
[41:25] | Is this a video? | 你在拍视频吗 |
[41:26] | No. D– Michael, don’t take a video. | 不 别 迈克尔 别拍视频 |
[41:28] | – Ladies and gentlemen, – I’m trying to do laundry over here. | -女士们先生们 -我在做家务 |
[41:29] | This newcomer is magic. | 这个新玩意儿真神奇 |
[41:31] | Watch what Villanueva’s doing now. | 看维兰纽瓦正在干嘛 |
[41:32] | She is folding that sleeve with total precision. | 她正在非常小心地叠着袖子 |
[41:36] | That Michael guy was pretty funny. | 这个叫迈克尔的很有趣啊 |
[41:37] | Well, you definitely thought so. | 你当然这么觉得了 |
[41:40] | Hmm. For a second, | 等一下 |
[41:42] | that felt like the old Jane and Michael. | 这感觉好像过去的简和迈克尔 |
[41:45] | Then again, what do I know? | 同样 我能知道什么呢 |
[41:46] | Besides the story. | 除了故事情节 我一概不知 |
[41:48] | Which brings me to the phone ringing. | 所以 回到这里 电话响了 |
[41:52] | Luisa? Are you okay? | 路易莎 你还好吗 |
[41:54] | Yes. | 我很好 |
[41:55] | But I want to help you find out why Rose took Michael. | 但是我想帮你找出萝丝带走迈克尔的原因 |
[41:58] | Hey, I told you, you don’t have to do this. | 我告诉过你 你不用做这些 |
[42:00] | That’s exactly why I want to help. | 这也是为什么我想来帮忙 |
[42:02] | Because you didn’t ask. | 因为你没有请求我的帮助 |
[42:04] | So I’m going to Rose. | 我会去找萝丝 |
[42:06] | Which, of course, brings us to… | 于是 我们来到 |
[42:09] | Hello, angels. I’m Charlie. | 嗨 天使们 我是查理 |
[42:12] | Just kidding, I’m Rose. AKA Sin Rostro. | 开玩笑 我是萝丝 又名西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[42:16] | Thank you for accepting this assignment. | 感谢你们接受这一任务 |
[42:18] | Now, let’s get to work. | 现在 该工作了 |
[42:24] | I wonder what the story is here? | 这里又是什么故事呢 |