时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome back, friends. | 欢迎回来 朋友们 |
[00:02] | You’ll recall our Jane was dealing with quite a doozy | 你们还记得 简正面临一个非常困难的处境 |
[00:05] | because Michael came back from the freaking dead, | 因为迈克尔死而复生了 |
[00:08] | only he was just a little different. | 只是他和以前有些不同了 |
[00:10] | Actually, | 其实 |
[00:11] | I go by Jason now, ma’am. | 我现在叫杰森了 女士 |
[00:13] | You see, it turns out Rose, aka Sin Rostro, | 看来是萝丝 也就是西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[00:15] | kidnapped Michael and gave him amnesia. | 绑架了迈克尔 并让他失忆 |
[00:17] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[00:19] | And her former lover Luisa | 她的前女友 路易莎 |
[00:20] | was determined to find out why she did it. | 下定决心要弄清楚她为什么要这么做 |
[00:22] | I know, straight out of a telenovela, right? | 狗血得像肥皂剧似的 |
[00:25] | And speaking of telenovelas, | 说到肥皂剧 |
[00:26] | Jane’s father Rogelio was excited | 简的父亲罗格里奥很高兴 |
[00:28] | to launch the American version of The Passions of Santos, | 能够拍摄美国改编版的《桑托斯的激情》 |
[00:31] | and his costar– the fabulous River Fields, | 还有他的新演员 美艳动人的里弗·菲尔兹 |
[00:34] | who he had a rocky relationship with. | 他俩的关系有些紧张 |
[00:36] | Also navigating tricky relationships– Alba. | 处于紧张关系的还有 阿尔芭 |
[00:39] | See, she had a quickie wedding to her ex-boyfriend Jorge | 她和前男友乔治很快举行了婚礼 |
[00:42] | to help him get a green card. The only problem– | 为了帮他获取绿卡 唯一的问题是 |
[00:44] | her fake marriage had Alba catching real feelings. | 阿尔芭对这段假婚姻动了真情 |
[00:47] | And speaking of feelings, our Jane vowed to help Michael… | 说到真情 简发誓要帮助迈克尔 |
[00:50] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[00:51] | …Jason get his memories back, but she refused | 帮杰森重新获取他的记忆 但是她不想 |
[00:54] | to let it interfere with her relationship with Rafael. | 让这件事影响到她和拉斐尔的关系 |
[00:57] | I want to move in with you now. I love you, Rafael. | 我现在就想和你同居 我爱你 拉斐尔 |
[01:00] | Which, my friends, is where we left off. | 朋友们 上次咱们就说到这 |
[01:04] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:06] | was two months, 12 days and 18 hours old, | 两个月零十二天零十八个小时大的时候 |
[01:10] | she received her first sacrament | 她在天主教堂 |
[01:12] | in the Catholic Church. | 接受了第一次洗礼 |
[01:15] | And as she moved through her religious life, | 在她开始自己的宗教生活之后 |
[01:18] | these were her touchstones, | 这些是她经历的考验 |
[01:20] | her holy rites of passage. | 神圣的宗教仪式 |
[01:23] | In the name of the Father… | 以圣父 |
[01:26] | And of the Son | 圣子 |
[01:28] | and of the Holy Spirit. | 以及圣灵之名 |
[01:30] | Some were solemn, | 有些是庄严的 |
[01:32] | some were joyous. | 有些是快乐的 |
[01:35] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:36] | But they were, above all, | 但总的来说 他们都是 |
[01:39] | eternal. | 永恒的 |
[01:40] | Or until death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[01:43] | Or so Jane thought. | 或者如简所想的 |
[01:48] | It wasn’t the lawyer. It was a telemarketer. | 不是律师 是个电话推销员 |
[01:53] | I guess she doesn’t have a ton of experience | 我猜对于她来说 |
[01:55] | with husbands who come back from the dead. | 丈夫死而复生这种事不太常见吧 |
[02:00] | – I just want an answer. I mean, yes or no? – No. | -我只想要个答案 行还是不行 -不行 |
[02:08] | But I love that lamp. I picked it out | 但我很喜欢那盏台灯 是我挑的 |
[02:10] | and I forced you to buy it. | 而且是我逼你买的 |
[02:17] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[02:17] | while Jane was moving out, | 在简搬走的这段时间里 |
[02:19] | Jorge was moving in. | 乔治要搬进来了 |
[02:21] | Temporarily, of course. | 当然只是暂时的 |
[02:27] | Like I said. And… | 就像我所说的 |
[02:51] | Abuela, you okay? | 外婆 你还好吗 |
[02:56] | But it could still be confusing. | 但还是不清不楚 |
[03:04] | You know I finally had my mind off of that, right? | 你知道我好不容易不再想这件事了 对吧 |
[03:06] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:07] | I can’t find the blue pieces from my building set! | 我找不到我大楼模型里的蓝色块了 |
[03:11] | Oh. It’s the lawyer. | 是律师的电话 |
[03:16] | Hello? Hi. Yes. Uh, so, am I married or not? | 喂 你好 我到底有没有结婚 |
[03:28] | Still no answer? | 还是没有回复吗 |
[03:29] | No, it’s crazy. | 没有 这太扯了 |
[03:30] | She’s consulting colleagues, | 她在咨询她的同事 |
[03:32] | a conflicting legal precedent, blah, blah, blah. | 一个矛盾的法律先例 乱七八糟的 |
[03:35] | Your grandma let you have this? | 你外婆把这个给你了 |
[03:37] | The point is, I might not know | 重点是 我已经一周都不知道 |
[03:38] | if I’m married or not for a week. | 自己到底有没有结婚了 |
[03:41] | I deserve that lamp. | 这台灯是我应得的 |
[03:43] | And for you… | 给你的 |
[03:45] | Ooh. A color-coded calendar. | 用颜色编号的日历 |
[03:47] | What is the occasion? | 为了什么用的 |
[03:48] | It’s how I’m gonna help Jason get his memories back | 我打算这样帮杰森重新获得记忆 |
[03:50] | without letting it interfere in our life. | 同时也不让这件事影响到我们的生活 |
[03:51] | I am liking this calendar. | 我开始喜欢上这个日历了 |
[03:53] | Right? Mateo’s blue. We have to keep them apart, obviously. | 马特奥是蓝色的 当然了 我们得把它们分开 |
[03:56] | Agreed. What is, uh, CCD? | 同意 CCD是什么 |
[03:58] | Catholic classes until his first Communion. | 他在第一次圣餐前的天主教课 |
[04:01] | We talked about this. You said yes. | 我们谈过了 你答应了 |
[04:03] | I just don’t want Mateo thinking | 我只是不希望马特奥觉得 |
[04:04] | every time he does something wrong, he’s going to hell. | 每次他犯了错 都会下地狱 |
[04:06] | That is not what the Church teaches… at first. | 刚开始的时候 教堂里不会教他这些 |
[04:09] | Look, my husband just came back from the dead. | 我丈夫刚刚死而复生 |
[04:11] | Can you just agree to what you already agreed to? | 你能不能同意自己已经答应过的事 |
[04:14] | Is this what Catholic guilt feels like? | 这就是天主教的罪恶感吗 |
[04:15] | – Yeah. Is it working? – Yes. | -没错 有用吗 -有用 |
[04:17] | Thank you. By the way, note the calendar. | 谢谢 你顺便看一下 |
[04:20] | You don’t leave for work for half an hour, | 你可以晚半个小时上班 |
[04:22] | and Mateo’s at school. | 而且马特奥还在学校 |
[04:25] | Oh. So we have a window? | 那我们能抽空干点羞羞的事吗 |
[04:27] | Oh, we have a window. | 当然能抽空 |
[04:41] | Unfortunately, they also had a door, | 不幸的是 他们还有一扇门 |
[04:43] | which had been accidentally left open. | 有时候会不小心开着 |
[04:45] | Sorry I’m early. | 抱歉我来早了 |
[04:46] | It’s just I get up with the cock’s crow. | 公鸡一打鸣我就醒了 |
[04:51] | But if it’s a bad time, I can come back later… after. | 如果现在不合适 我可以晚点再来 |
[04:55] | No, no, it’s okay. No. Yeah, yeah. | 没关系 没事的 |
[04:56] | Let’s get you moved into the Marbella. | 我们帮你搬进玛贝拉酒店 |
[04:57] | I just need to find my shoes. | 先让我找到鞋子 |
[04:59] | And underwear. | 还有内裤 |
[05:00] | So, how was your visit with your dad? | 和你爸处的怎么样 |
[05:03] | Any memories? | 有想起任何事吗 |
[05:06] | Nope, but I had a real good time. | 没有 不过我过得挺开心的 |
[05:09] | What did you guys do? | 你们做什么了 |
[05:10] | Oh, you know, just caught up on episodes of NCIS. | 补了几集《海军罪案调查处》 |
[05:15] | You guys watched television? | 你们一起看电视了 |
[05:17] | It was nice. Quiet. | 挺不错的 很安静 |
[05:22] | But I’m back and ready for you and all the talking. | 但我回来了 准备接受你的帮助和所有的谈话 |
[05:28] | And from one amnesiac to another. | 现在我们来看看下一个失忆者 |
[05:31] | But more sexy. | 还要再性感一点 |
[05:32] | I play a sexy amnesiac, so maybe this hair… | 我扮演的是性感的失忆者 所以这里的头发 |
[05:36] | goes on this side, huh? | 应该往这边分 |
[05:38] | Like I forgot how to part it properly. | 像是我忘了怎么恰当地分线 |
[05:40] | You’ll recall Rogelio was launching the American version | 你们还记得罗格里奥要拍美国版 |
[05:42] | of The Passions of Santos. | 《桑托斯的激情》吧 |
[05:44] | – Hey, you. – Why are you calling again? | -你好啊 -你怎么又打来了 |
[05:47] | I just want to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[05:48] | you don’t feel too lonely at home. | 你在家不会感到太孤单 |
[05:49] | For the last time, I’m fine. | 最后说一次 我很好 |
[05:51] | – Because I can delay it – Please don’t say | -因为我可以推迟到 -求你别说 |
[05:52] | – until after chemo. – you can delay until after chemo. | -化疗以后 -你可以推迟到化疗以后 |
[05:55] | I’m serious, Rogelio. | 我是认真的 罗格里奥 |
[05:56] | Stop feeling guilty. I’m great. | 别内疚了 我很好 |
[05:58] | You’re finally shooting The Passions of Steve and Brenda. | 你终于在拍摄《史蒂夫和布伦达的激情》了 |
[06:00] | 《史蒂夫和布伦达的激情》 美国首对联合总统 | |
[06:03] | Now go have a great first day, | 好好享受你的第一天 |
[06:05] | and don’t call again. | 别再打来了 |
[06:06] | And stay professional. | 保持专业 |
[06:07] | Remember, you got to a good place with River. | 记住 你有这么好的机会和里弗合作 |
[06:09] | Don’t mess it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[06:11] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[06:12] | And, friends, it’s important to note: that was his plan. | 朋友们 请注意 这是他的计划 |
[06:15] | Good morning, Mr. Co-President. | 早上好 联合总统先生 |
[06:17] | Good morning, Madam Co-President. | 早上好 联合总统女士 |
[06:21] | Shall we run lines? | 我们可以对一下台词吗 |
[06:22] | New script pages, hot off the presses. | 新剧本 刚刚印出来 |
[06:25] | Oh. Great. | 太好了 |
[06:27] | Ooh, fun. | 有意思 |
[06:28] | Oh, they made my monologue even juicier. | 他们把我的独白设计得更劲爆了 |
[06:32] | Well, I better get these babies ready to emote. | 我得让我的眉毛做好准备 |
[06:40] | I thought we were running lines. | 我以为我们要对台词 |
[06:41] | First, I want to have a word | 首先 我要跟那些没有品味 |
[06:42] | with those tasteless, talentless hacks who call themselves… | 无能的文人谈谈 他们称自己为… |
[06:47] | Writers! | 编剧 |
[06:49] | The finest wordsmiths in Miami | 迈阿密最出色的编剧 |
[06:51] | and my very favorite people. | 我最喜爱的人们 |
[06:53] | So, I found… | 我发现… |
[06:54] | Uh, Mr. De la Vega, this is the production office. | 维嘉先生 这里是制片室 |
[06:59] | I see. Okay. | 明白 好的 |
[07:02] | Well… good producing. | 制作得很棒 |
[07:05] | Take two. | 第二条 |
[07:06] | Writers. | 各位编剧 |
[07:08] | My favorite people in the whole world. | 全世界我最喜爱的人们 |
[07:11] | I noticed my monologue was missing | 我发现最新的剧本里 |
[07:13] | from the latest script. Not to worry. | 我的独白不见了 别担心 |
[07:16] | I’m sure that omitting the most powerful moment | 我相信遗漏掉首播集里最具张力的部分 |
[07:19] | in the pilot was just an oversight. | 只是一个疏忽 |
[07:22] | It’s sweet but not too sweet. | 很甜 但又不是太甜 |
[07:24] | You think it’s coconut sugar? | 你觉得是椰糖吗 |
[07:26] | What are those… things? | 这些是什么 |
[07:29] | River boats. She gave ’em to the whole crew | 里弗船 她送给全体工作人员的 |
[07:31] | to celebrate the first day of shooting. | 庆祝第一天开拍 |
[07:33] | I didn’t know River had a cookie line. | 我不知道里弗还有饼干产业 |
[07:41] | She’s just so nice. | 她人太好了 |
[07:43] | Agreed. So… very nice. | 同意 太…好了 |
[07:47] | You just seem sarcastic when you say that. | 你说这话的时候有点讽刺 |
[07:49] | Oh, no. I’m very glad to have this crazy calendar. | 不 我很高兴有这份疯狂的日程表 |
[07:53] | Why did the vendor send chardonnay | 为什么我明确地点了夏布利酒 |
[07:54] | when I specifically ordered Chablis? | 供货商却送来霞多丽酒 |
[07:57] | Weren’t you on the call when I placed the order? | 我下单的时候你不在电话线上吗 |
[07:58] | I told you, always be on my calls, | 我告诉过你 时刻保持在我的电话线上 |
[08:00] | taking notes so situations like this are avoided. | 做笔记 避免这种情况发生 |
[08:02] | Find me the Chablis. | 给我找到夏布利酒 |
[08:05] | Now! | 现在 |
[08:08] | Turns out “Temp” Is just another word for “Incompetent.” | 看来”临时工”就是”无能”的另一种说法 |
[08:12] | Anyway, welcome to the Marbella. | 不管怎么说 欢迎来到玛贝拉酒店 |
[08:15] | Yup, looks like someone’s still crushing on Petra. | 看来有人还迷恋着佩特拉 |
[08:19] | Well, thanks for putting us up. | 谢谢你让我们暂时住在这里 |
[08:21] | He could use a walk. Come on, Bo. Come on. | 他可以去散散步 走吧 波 走 |
[08:25] | No one said anything about a dog. | 没人说狗可以住在这里 |
[08:26] | Can you make an exception? | 你能破个例吗 |
[08:28] | Think of him as like an emotional support animal. | 把它当作是提供情感支持的动物 |
[08:30] | – Emotional support for what? – For coming back from the dead! | -支持什么情感 -死而复生 |
[08:33] | He so much as lifts a leg in here, he’s out. | 它要是敢在这里抬腿撒尿 就给我滚 |
[08:35] | And that goes for Jason, too. | 杰森也一样 |
[08:37] | Thanks. Trust me, he needs that dog, | 谢谢 相信我 他需要那只狗 |
[08:39] | because he is not a people person. | 因为他不爱跟人相处 |
[08:44] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[08:46] | Maybe he’s just not a Jane person. | 也许他只是不爱跟简相处 |
[08:49] | Maybe not yet, but we’re still getting to know each other. | 也许还不是 但我们还在互相了解 |
[08:51] | It’ll get better. | 会好起来的 |
[08:52] | Totally agree. Either that… | 完全同意 要么好起来… |
[08:55] | or way worse. | 要么更糟 |
[08:57] | Okay, so I don’t cook, but Michael loved frittatas, | 我不会烹饪 但迈克尔爱吃菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[09:00] | so this was the one thing I learned to make. | 所以这是我唯一学会做的菜 |
[09:04] | Pretty good, but I’d add ham. | 很好吃 但是我会加火腿 |
[09:07] | Maybe some kind of a meat. | 或者其它肉类 |
[09:11] | What are you gonna eat? | 你吃什么 |
[09:13] | Well, that was for the both of us. | 这是我们两个人的食物 |
[09:17] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:21] | You’re messing with me, right? | 你在跟我开玩笑 对吗 |
[09:24] | There’s no way Michael liked this book. | 迈克尔不可能喜欢看这本书 |
[09:27] | And so, yeah, Star Wars was Michael’s favorite movie. | 没错 星球大战是迈克尔最喜欢的电影 |
[09:30] | He actually didn’t drink anything all day | 最后一部播出的时候 |
[09:32] | when the last one came out, just to ensure | 他甚至一整天都没喝东西 只是为了确保 |
[09:34] | that he definitely wouldn’t have to go to the bathroom during it. | 他不会在播放期间上厕所 |
[09:40] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[09:45] | Okay, so I put together a box of Michael’s things. | 我把迈克尔的东西都装在了一个盒子里 |
[09:48] | Oh, those were his… your… LSAT scores. | 那是他的…你的…法学院入学考试成绩 |
[09:53] | You passed. | 你通过了 |
[09:55] | Crazy. I would never want to be a lawyer. | 太疯狂了 我完全不想当律师 |
[09:59] | Oh, n-no, don’t throw it away. | 别扔 |
[10:00] | I’ll-I’ll just keep it. | 我留着 |
[10:02] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | Oh, those are from your car. You can have those if you want. | 那是你的车牌 如果你想要的话可以留着 |
[10:07] | Uh, no, thanks. What happened to the car? | 不用了 谢谢 车去哪了 |
[10:10] | Oh, I-I sold it. | 我卖了 |
[10:12] | Well, how much you get? | 卖了多少钱 |
[10:14] | Like, 1,200 bucks, I think. | 一千两百块吧 我想 |
[10:17] | Can I have that, then? | 那可以给我吗 |
[10:19] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:20] | He looks dead serious. | 他看上去认真极了 |
[10:21] | Or should I say “Back from the dead serious”? | 或者我该说”死而复生地认真” |
[10:24] | Or like half? | 或者给我一半 |
[10:26] | Could use the money more than a license plate. | 钱比车牌有用 |
[10:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:30] | Nothing. You know, maybe I can go | 没什么 或许我可以 |
[10:33] | to the used car dealership and get your car back. | 去找旧车代理商 把你的车要回来 |
[10:35] | Oh, I’m sure they’ll remember me since I was the one sobbing | 我相信他们应该记得我 因为我当时抽泣着 |
[10:37] | while I handed over the keys to my dead husband’s car. | 把我死去丈夫的车钥匙交给他们 |
[10:39] | Why would they give you the car back | 他们为什么会把车还给你 |
[10:42] | when you already spent the money? | 而你已经把钱花了 |
[10:43] | I didn’t actually mean you’d be getting it back. | 我其实不是说你能把车要回来 |
[10:45] | – Oh, you were being sarcastic? – Yeah, I was being sarcastic, | -你在讽刺我 -没错 我在讽刺你 |
[10:47] | because you were asking for the money. | 因为你在问我要钱 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I’m asking for money. | 是 我在要钱 |
[10:49] | Do you not need money? | 你不需要钱吗 |
[10:53] | It’s the lawyer. | 是律师 |
[10:54] | Hi. This is Jane. | 你好 我是简 |
[10:56] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[10:57] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[11:01] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[11:02] | We’re still married. | 我们还是夫妻 |
[11:11] | Ah, yes, friends, you’ll recall we left Jane and Jason… | 对了 朋友们 你们还记得简和杰森… |
[11:14] | Married? Seriously? | 还是夫妻 真的吗 |
[11:16] | For now. Apparently Michael’s death certificate | 现在 显然迈克尔的死亡证明 |
[11:18] | nullified our marriage certificate, | 会让我们的结婚证书无效 |
[11:20] | but his death certificate is now nullified. | 但他的死亡证明现在无效了 |
[11:22] | So we have an appointment | 所以我们约好了 |
[11:24] | to ask the judge to uphold the dissolution. | 请求法官保持婚姻关系的解除 |
[11:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[11:27] | In six months. | 半年后 |
[11:28] | Trust me. I don’t want to be married to Jason | 相信我 我不想为 |
[11:30] | for another six months. But what can I do? | 杰森再当半年的妻子了 但我又能做什么 |
[11:32] | What most people do | 当不想再维持一段婚姻的时候 |
[11:32] | when they don’t want to be married anymore. | 大多数人会选择 |
[11:34] | Divorce. | 离婚 |
[11:36] | Rafael, I’m Catholic. | 拉斐尔 我是天主教徒 |
[11:37] | And…? | 那又怎样 |
[11:38] | And… | 又怎样 |
[11:41] | Sorry. That was dramatic. | 抱歉 这样太夸张了 |
[11:43] | But so is damnation. | 但下地狱就是这样 |
[11:45] | Jane? | 简 |
[11:46] | Catholics can’t divorce. | 天主教徒不能离婚 |
[11:48] | Yeah, but don’t you think they’d make an exception in this case? | 但你不觉得他们对这种情况允许有例外吗 |
[11:50] | I don’t know. But if I just wait the six months, | 我不知道 但只要我再等上半年 |
[11:52] | I won’t have to go against the Church. | 我就不必违反教义了 |
[11:54] | But then again, you’ve broken other church rules. | 但这样 你又会违反另一条教义了 |
[11:56] | Like birth control, lots of premarital sex. | 比如节育 多次发生婚前性行为 |
[12:00] | Marriage is different. | 婚姻是不同的 |
[12:02] | It’s a sacrament. | 是一件圣事 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | If that’s all it is. | 如果就不过如此的话 |
[12:06] | Of course that’s all it is. | 当然不过如此了 |
[12:08] | Good old-fashioned Catholic guilt. | 古老的天主教罪恶感 |
[12:10] | Then again, guilt comes from the inside, not the outside. | 不过 罪恶感是来自于内心而不是外界 |
[12:14] | It’s Dennis. I need to go meet my sister at the precinct. | 是丹尼斯 我要去警局和我姐姐碰头 |
[12:17] | Then we’re gonna head to the prison, | 然后再一起去监狱 |
[12:19] | see if Rose will tell Luisa | 去看看萝丝会不会告诉路易莎 |
[12:21] | why she wiped Michael’s memory. | 她抹去迈克尔记忆的原因 |
[12:23] | There’s a sentence you don’t hear every day. | 这句话可不是经常能听到的 |
[12:25] | Do you think Rose will tell her? | 你觉得萝丝会告诉他吗 |
[12:26] | I can’t guarantee it, | 不敢保证 |
[12:27] | but I’m definitely your best shot. | 但我绝对是你的最佳人选 |
[12:30] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[12:32] | You remember Dennis, right? | 你还记得丹尼斯是吧 |
[12:46] | I just want to make sure you’re okay with meeting Rose. | 我只想确保你和萝丝见面会没事 |
[12:50] | I know you’ve had some… struggles in the past. | 我知道你对过去有一些心结 |
[12:53] | Not struggles. | 没有心结 |
[12:55] | Complete mental breakdowns. | 而是完全精神崩溃 |
[12:56] | It’s important to just say it and own it. | 只是说出来并承认是很重要的 |
[12:58] | Yes, I was an unstable alcoholic | 是的 我曾多次酗酒 |
[13:00] | who fell in love with a sociopath. | 还爱上了一个反社会者 |
[13:02] | Again and again… | 一次又一次 |
[13:05] | and again. | 再一次 |
[13:06] | And again. | 还有一次 |
[13:07] | But I’m not that person anymore. | 但我现在不再是那种人了 |
[13:09] | Because now I’m sober. | 因为现在我戒酒了 |
[13:11] | And… I’m serious. | 而且我是认真的 |
[13:13] | I can totally handle Rose. And if she even tries | 我能应付好萝丝 如果她敢 |
[13:16] | to lure me in with her magnetic eyes and electric sexual energy, | 用她魅惑的眼睛和带电的性感能力来诱惑我 |
[13:19] | I’m just gonna think | 我只会想到 |
[13:20] | about the truly evil things that she’s done. | 她做的那些恶 |
[13:22] | In fact, I even made a list. | 实际上我已经列好了一张表 |
[13:32] | And I’ll be, uh, coming as well, | 我也会一起来 |
[13:34] | for moral support. | 来提供道德上的帮助 |
[13:35] | Great. Good call. | 不错 太好了 |
[13:38] | So, look, | 来看看 |
[13:39] | we found this number buried in Michael’s files. | 我们在迈克尔的文件中找到了这串号码 |
[13:42] | We think it may have something to do | 我们觉得这可能与 |
[13:43] | with where she’s hiding her money. | 她藏钱的地方有关 |
[13:45] | Mention it to her. | 和她谈谈这个 |
[13:46] | Let’s see how she reacts. | 看看她会怎样反应 |
[13:49] | Also waiting for a reaction… | 还在等她反应 |
[13:51] | What do you think? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[13:53] | Your very own… | 属于你的 |
[13:55] | RoBoats. | 罗罗划船 |
[14:00] | – Thanks, Rogelio. – Of course. | -谢谢 罗格里奥 -那必须 |
[14:02] | And, look, where I come from, the writer is God. | 听着 我认为编剧都是上帝 |
[14:05] | So I will never question a decision you’ve made. | 所以我不会对你们的决定产生质疑 |
[14:08] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[14:09] | But if you want to thank me for such a kind offering… | 但如果你们想为这样的善事感谢我的话 |
[14:12] | restore my monologue. | 我还是继续讲吧 |
[14:14] | Sorry. No can do. | 抱歉 不行 |
[14:15] | But I bought you actual boats. | 但我带给你们了一艘货真价实的船 |
[14:18] | Which are much better than those cheap, carb-heavy River Rafts. | 那总比那些廉价又笨重的里弗船要好得多 |
[14:22] | It’s not personal, Rogelio. | 不是针对你 罗格里奥 |
[14:24] | You still have your moment. | 你有展现的机会 |
[14:26] | But my moment is… | 但我的机会 |
[14:29] | shorter. | 更短 |
[14:30] | River has a whole speech. | 里弗要说一大段呢 |
[14:32] | And now all I say is | 而我就一句 |
[14:33] | “I don’t understand what’s going on.” | “我不明白发生了什么” |
[14:35] | Sometimes less is more. | 有时候越少越好 |
[14:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:38] | “What’s going on.” | “发生了什么” |
[14:39] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[14:40] | See? Sounds great. | 看到了吗 听起来不错 |
[14:42] | No! I’m saying that I, Rog…elio de la Vega, | 不 我是说我 罗格里奥·维嘉 |
[14:45] | don’t understand. | 不明白 |
[14:46] | How could you cut my monologue down to one line? | 你怎么能帮我的独白削成一句了 |
[14:49] | We thought this line | 我们认为这句话 |
[14:51] | was a better reflection of the character. | 更能反射出性格 |
[14:54] | Where he’s at in his journey. | 他目前在旅途之中的状态 |
[14:56] | With no memories. | 在失忆的情况下 |
[14:57] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
[14:58] | that’s when Rogelio’s two worlds collided, | 就是那个时候 罗格里奥的两个世界 |
[15:01] | as if by design. | 像精心设计地那样 相遇在一起 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:04] | And do you know anyone with amnesia? | 你们见过得过失忆症的人吗 |
[15:07] | Because I happen to know a real-life amnesiac. | 因为我恰好认识一个活生生的失忆症患者 |
[15:12] | Which brings us here, now. | 现在我们来到这里 |
[15:15] | My dad wants to hire you | 我爸爸想雇佣你为 |
[15:18] | as an amnesia consultant on his telenovela. | 他的肥皂剧的失忆症顾问 |
[15:22] | What’s a… “Telly-novela”? | 什么是”肥皂剧” |
[15:25] | A TV show. | 一部电视剧 |
[15:26] | My-my favorite kind, actually. | 其实是我最喜欢的类型 |
[15:28] | Michael and I watched one the night that we met. | 迈克尔和我在相遇的那晚看的那一部 |
[15:31] | They’re like… soap operas on steroids. | 它们就是十分夸张的肥皂剧 |
[15:34] | You know, lots of twists and turns and huge reveals | 各种曲折狗血情节和爆料 |
[15:37] | but with so much heart. | 但慢慢是爱 |
[15:39] | Sold. | 成交 |
[15:41] | 600 bucks, I’ll consult. | 六百块 我来做顾问 |
[15:44] | Then we’ll call it even on the car. | 车的事情就一笔勾销 |
[15:47] | Got it. I’ll let him know. | 好的 我会告诉他 |
[15:50] | And suddenly, friends, a twist no one saw coming. | 朋友们 一个意想不到的转折来了 |
[15:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:55] | This shot glass looks so familiar. | 这个酒杯看着很熟悉 |
[15:59] | We were out, | 我们那时在外面 |
[16:00] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[16:02] | It was night. | 那时是晚上 |
[16:03] | We were on, um, | 我们在 |
[16:05] | Bourbon Street | 新奥尔良的 |
[16:06] | in New Orleans. | 波旁街 |
[16:08] | And there was a guy who spilled a drink down your back. | 当时有个人把酒洒在你背上了 |
[16:11] | You freaked out. | 你吓坏了 |
[16:14] | I’ve never been to New Orleans. | 我从没去过新奥尔良 |
[16:16] | Or Bourbon Street. | 或是波旁街 |
[16:19] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[16:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:22] | I was remembering an episode of NCIS: New Orleans. | 我在想《海军罪案调查处 新奥尔良》的一集 |
[16:26] | At least Jane didn’t see it coming. | 至少简没想到会这样 |
[16:31] | I’ll be right back. I-I need some air. | 我马上回来 我需要一些新鲜空气 |
[16:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[16:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:58] | I just realized something. | 我只是意识到了一件事情 |
[17:02] | I’m scared to get a divorce, | 我害怕离婚 |
[17:03] | because what if Michael gets his memory back? | 因为 如果迈克尔恢复记忆了呢 |
[17:04] | I mean, if that happened, | 如果真的这样了 |
[17:05] | I don’t know what I would do or how I would feel. | 我不知道我该做什么 作何感受 |
[17:08] | At all. | 根本不知道 |
[17:17] | A full-fledged panic attack is what came up. | 然后就是全面恐慌 |
[17:20] | What was it? | 什么意外 |
[17:20] | M-My mom’s cancer flared up, actually. | 我妈妈的癌症好像复发了 |
[17:23] | A-Anyway, I will see you on set. | 总之 片场见 |
[17:25] | 600 bucks. Yay! | 六百块 |
[17:28] | Okay, now-now I have to call Rafael. | 好吧 我需要给拉斐尔打电话 |
[17:31] | Whoa, slow down. | 慢点 |
[17:32] | – No, I have to. – My cancer’s flaring up. | -我需要这样 -我癌症复发了 |
[17:35] | Just think for a second, okay? | 仔细思考一下 好吗 |
[17:42] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你要对他说什么 |
[17:45] | That if Michael’s memory comes back, | 如果迈克尔的记忆恢复了 |
[17:48] | that it’ll be very confusing. | 那会令他很困扰 |
[17:50] | I think he knows that. | 他应该知道 |
[17:52] | And I don’t know if I’d want to divorce him, | 我也不知道我想不想和他离婚 |
[17:54] | so it wasn’t only Catholic guilt like I said. | 所以也不全是天主教的愧疚 |
[17:57] | What was it, then? | 那还有什么 |
[17:59] | Would you want to be with Michael? | 你想和迈克尔在一起吗 |
[18:00] | What? No. I love Rafael. | 什么 不 我爱拉斐尔 |
[18:03] | I-It’s more that… | 比爱更多 |
[18:06] | How could I look Michael in the eye and say, | 我怎么能看着迈克尔的眼睛说 |
[18:08] | “Hey, you were back for two whole weeks | “你回来整整两个星期了 |
[18:10] | and then I filed for divorce”? | 我要离婚了” |
[18:12] | Okay. So it is guilt, | 好吧 所以说还是愧疚 |
[18:13] | just from a different place. | 角度不同而已 |
[18:15] | Which I should tell Rafael. | 我应该告诉拉斐尔什么 |
[18:17] | And also I should tell him | 我也应该告诉他 |
[18:18] | that if Michael got his memory back, | 如果迈克尔恢复记忆了 |
[18:21] | I’m a little scared that I’d have feelings. | 我有点害怕我会有感觉 |
[18:23] | But I don’t want to and I probably wouldn’t? | 但是我不想 可能也不会这么做 |
[18:25] | Yeah, see, I’d wait a beat with that last part. | 看吧 我不会这么着急说最后一部分 |
[18:27] | It’s all hypothetical. | 全都是假设 |
[18:30] | Sort out how you’re feeling a little more first. | 先弄明白你的感情吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:34] | He’s actually with Rose now, | 他其实和萝丝在一起呢 |
[18:35] | trying to find out why she did this. | 想找到她这么做的原因 |
[18:37] | – Really. – Truly. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[18:39] | Well, this is disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[18:41] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[18:43] | I was very clear that I would only speak to Luisa. | 我说的很明确了 我只会和路易莎说话 |
[18:46] | Well, that’s too bad, | 好吧 那可真糟糕 |
[18:48] | ’cause you’re talking to both of us. | 因为你在和我们俩说话 |
[18:51] | Did you come to thank me? | 你是过来感谢我的吗 |
[18:54] | I took out the competition, | 我通过了考验 |
[18:56] | got you the girl. | 把她给了你 |
[18:58] | Why did you wipe Michael’s memory? | 你为什么要抹除迈克尔的记忆 |
[19:01] | Is that really what you want to ask me? | 这就是你想问我的吗 |
[19:03] | Or are you trying to find out | 还是你想知道我对迈克尔 |
[19:04] | if what I did to Michael is reversible? | 做的事情是不是可逆的 |
[19:07] | Afraid that if Michael gets his memory back, | 害怕万一迈克尔恢复了记忆 |
[19:09] | Jane will go running back | 简会回到 |
[19:10] | to her one true love like she always does? | 她一直以来的真爱身边 |
[19:23] | Let me talk to her alone. | 让我单独和她说 |
[19:24] | No! No way! | 没门 |
[19:25] | This is what Rose does. | 这就是萝丝做的事情 |
[19:27] | Don’t let her get to you. | 别让她迷惑了你 |
[19:29] | Too late. She was so rude. | 太晚了 她太粗鲁了 |
[19:31] | I will get an answer. | 我会帮你要到答案的 |
[19:33] | Good. We’re all waiting. | 很好 我们都等着呢 |
[19:35] | Here’s the answer. | 答案在这 |
[19:36] | A real-life amnesiac standing right here. | 现实生活中的失忆症患者就在这里 |
[19:40] | I brought him here as a consultant | 我以顾问的身份把他带过来 |
[19:41] | because amnesiacs, as a group, deserve accurate representation. | 因为失忆症患者应该得到准确的展现 |
[19:46] | And he read the monologue as it was, and he loved it. | 他读了独白 也很喜欢 |
[19:49] | Right, Jason? | 对吧 杰森 |
[19:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:52] | True. | 确实如此 |
[19:56] | So, when you first came back to your old life, | 当你第一次回到原有生活之中 |
[19:59] | what was it like? | 感觉如何 |
[20:02] | Oh. Just… | 只是 |
[20:02] | Well, we have our answer. Monologue stays. Let’s go, Jason. | 我们有答案了 依旧是独白 我们走吧 |
[20:05] | No, wait. You brought us an actual amnesiac. | 等等 你带来了一个真正的失忆症患者 |
[20:07] | This is incredible. | 难以置信 |
[20:08] | We want to hear from him. | 我们想听他讲讲 |
[20:10] | So, what was it like? | 感觉如何 |
[20:12] | – Oh, I was just so confused. – Processing everything | -我很困扰 -处理着 |
[20:15] | – in a lengthy speech. – Um, there was just all this stuff | -超长演讲 -那时这些事情一起 |
[20:16] | – coming at me. – You know? Okay, here we go. | -冲向我 -我们该走了 |
[20:18] | Um, I was just like… | 我就说 |
[20:20] | “What?” | 什么 |
[20:22] | So that’s what you said? “What?” | 所以你就说了”什么” |
[20:24] | That’s pretty much all I could say. | 我也差不多就说了这么多 |
[20:27] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要做的事情 |
[20:28] | Cut the line and have him just say “What?” | 划掉 只让他说”什么” |
[20:29] | What? | 什么 |
[20:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[20:31] | Authenticity every time. Yes. | 每次都很真实 |
[20:36] | Oh, my God. What? | 我的天啊 什么 |
[20:38] | Is that River Fields? | 那个是里弗·菲尔兹吗 |
[20:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[20:40] | You work on her show? | 你为她的节目工作吗 |
[20:41] | We are costars of our show. | 我们是节目的共同主演 |
[20:43] | Can you introduce me? | 能把我介绍给她吗 |
[20:46] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[20:47] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:48] | The guys at the ranch are gonna be like, “What?” | 牧场的朋友肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[20:52] | River, this is Jason, our real-life amnesiac. | 里弗 这位是杰森 现实生活中的失忆患者 |
[20:56] | Ms. Fields, ma’am, I-I just want to say I’m a huge fan. | 菲尔兹女士 我只是想说我是你的超级粉丝 |
[21:01] | you’re just… awesome. | 你真的很棒 |
[21:04] | This man won’t stop talking. | 他会一直说个不停的 |
[21:06] | This is why I need a monologue! | 这就是我需要独白的原因 |
[21:08] | I-I feel like I’m dreaming right now. | 我感觉就像是做梦一样 |
[21:10] | Oh, stop. The dream is mine. | 停 我才像做梦一样 |
[21:13] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你经历了什么 |
[21:15] | And just know that if you ever need anything from me, | 如果你需要我的任何帮助 |
[21:19] | and it doesn’t conflict with previously scheduled events, | 并且不和已规划的事件冲突 |
[21:22] | I would be happy to help you any way I can. | 我会尽全力帮助你 |
[21:26] | Wow, that’s so generous of you. | 你真的很慷慨 |
[21:28] | Of course it is, but you deserve it | 当然了 你经历了这么多 |
[21:31] | after all you’ve been through. | 这些都是你应得的 |
[21:33] | You’re a victim. | 你是受害者 |
[21:35] | You’re a real victimized victim. | 你是真正的受害者 |
[21:39] | But instead of whining about it like some people | 但是比起像某些人因为短一点的独白 |
[21:41] | who whine about every little thing like a shorter monologue, | 而自言自语般的哭哭啼啼 |
[21:44] | you keep moving forward. | 你一直在不停前进 |
[21:47] | I can’t believe what you’ve been through. | 我无法相信你经历了什么 |
[21:50] | But I know Jane. | 但是我知道简 |
[21:52] | I’m sure she’s taking good care of you | 我相信她一定会好好照顾你 |
[21:53] | and giving you the support that you need. | 给予你所需要的帮助 |
[21:57] | Okay, moving on. | 继续前进吧 |
[21:59] | Time for the big reveal. | 展示时间到 |
[22:00] | Why did you give Michael amnesia? | 你为什么要让迈克尔失忆 |
[22:03] | No pleasantries? | 一句客套话都不说吗 |
[22:05] | We’re not even gonna say hello? | 一句”你好”都不说吗 |
[22:08] | Did you get a tan? | 你晒肤色了吗 |
[22:10] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[22:12] | It’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[22:14] | And, yes, thank you. | 还有 谢谢你 |
[22:17] | If only this glass partition weren’t here… | 如果没有玻璃档板的话 |
[22:20] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[22:22] | That is not why I’m here. | 这不是我来这的原因 |
[22:26] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[22:29] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[22:31] | You and I had just gotten back into town | 海底之旅后 |
[22:33] | after our submarine tour. | 我和你刚回到小镇 |
[22:36] | I had my Eileen face on. | 我当时戴着易容面具假扮艾琳 |
[22:38] | And I ran into Michael. | 然后我碰到迈克尔 |
[22:40] | And my phone fell. | 我手机掉出来了 |
[22:41] | As we both bent down to pick it up, | 在我们俩都弯下腰去捡的时候 |
[22:43] | my mask came unglued, just a little. | 我的易容面具脱落了一点点 |
[22:47] | I didn’t know if he saw, but he and I | 我不知道他有没有看到 |
[22:49] | were gonna be formally introduced later that week. | 但是我和他那周晚一点会正式认识 |
[22:51] | And when he saw me with you, | 而当他看到我和你一起的时候 |
[22:53] | he could have put two and two together. | 他有可能会联想到 |
[22:55] | Don’t you see, Luisa? | 难道你不明白吗 路易莎 |
[22:57] | I did it for us. | 我这么做是为了我们 |
[23:00] | No. | 不 |
[23:02] | You did it for yourself so that you wouldn’t end up in prison. | 你是为了你自己 好让你自己避免牢狱之灾 |
[23:04] | If that were the case, I would have just killed Michael. | 如果是这样 我完全可以杀了迈克尔 |
[23:07] | But I promised you | 但是我向你保证过 |
[23:08] | that I wouldn’t kill anymore, so… | 我不会再杀人了 |
[23:12] | I faked his death with a paralytic, | 我用麻痹剂让他假死 |
[23:14] | and I hired some fake EMTs, | 还雇了假的急救员 |
[23:16] | and, and I gave him amnesia. | 我导致他失忆 |
[23:18] | Which was way harder, by the way. | 话说 这么做难多了 |
[23:20] | That is so… | 这真是… |
[23:22] | – Romantic? – Diabolical. | -太浪漫了 -恶毒 |
[23:24] | And I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[23:26] | I think it has something to do with this number. | 我认为和这串数字有关 |
[23:31] | So you’re working with the police now? | 所以你现在和警察合作吗 |
[23:36] | What if I am? | 如果我是呢 |
[23:37] | Tell them there’s no chance in hell | 告诉他们不用痴心妄想了 |
[23:41] | they’ll ever figure out what that number is. | 他们绝对查不到这串是什么数字的 |
[23:46] | Cut! | 停 |
[23:47] | We got it. Moving on to the next scene. | 这场拍好了 接着拍下一场 |
[23:49] | Wait, that’s it? No processing? | 等等 就这样吗 不用处理吗 |
[23:52] | Let’s go people, move. Quick, quick. | 大家快点 动作快点 |
[23:54] | Got it. Here we go. Quickly. | 好吧 继续吧 快一点 |
[23:56] | – Where’s Jason? – He left. | -杰森呢 -他走了 |
[23:56] | Of course. Why would he let me know first? | 当然 他怎么会先告诉我呢 |
[23:58] | I know. Jason is so rude. | 我知道 杰森真没礼貌 |
[23:58] | That guy’s no Michael. | 他绝对不是迈克尔 |
[23:59] | Okay, this is too fast. | 太快了 |
[24:01] | Let’s slow down. | 我们慢一点 |
[24:02] | Tell me the truth. | 和我说实话 |
[24:03] | Did your mom seem lonely when you left her? | 你走的时候 你妈妈看起来很孤单吗 |
[24:06] | I mean, a little. | 有一点 |
[24:08] | But it’s okay, Dad. | 但是没事的 爸 |
[24:10] | She wants you to do this, | 她希望你这么做 |
[24:11] | so stop calling her every five minutes | 所以不要再每五分打一次电话给她 |
[24:12] | and stop feeling guilty. | 也不要再觉得内疚 |
[24:14] | How do you do that? | 这要怎么做 |
[24:16] | Let me know when you figure it out. | 你想到了告诉我 |
[24:18] | Hey, hi, how’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[24:20] | Well, Rose told Luisa why she did it. | 萝丝告诉路易莎她为什么这么做 |
[24:24] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:25] | And… | 然后 |
[24:28] | It was random. | 毫无关联 |
[24:31] | What? | 什么 |
[24:31] | She ran into Michael at a coffee shop. | 她在咖啡店碰到迈克尔 |
[24:33] | Her mask came off and she thought he saw. | 她的易容面具掉下来 她以为他看到了 |
[24:38] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[24:39] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[24:40] | So if he’d gone somewhere else for coffee first… | 如果他去了别的地方喝咖啡的话 |
[24:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:47] | And friends, to play God for a minute, | 朋友们 我暂时扮演一下上帝 |
[24:50] | here’s what Jane wanted to say… | 简其实想说的是 |
[24:52] | No. I’m not. | 我不好 |
[24:53] | There was a moment today | 今天有那么一刻 |
[24:54] | where I thought Michael got his memory back, | 我以为迈克尔恢复记忆了 |
[24:56] | and I had a panic attack because I am so scared | 我吓坏了 因为我很害怕 |
[24:59] | of what would happen if he did, | 如果他恢复记忆会怎么样 |
[25:00] | and I don’t want anything to happen because I love you, | 我不想他恢复记忆 因为我爱你 |
[25:03] | and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想和你度过余生 |
[25:06] | But instead, she said… | 但是她说出口的却是 |
[25:07] | Yeah. Hanging in. Mm. You? | 还行 你呢 |
[25:11] | And friends, here’s what he wanted to say… | 朋友们 他其实想说的是 |
[25:13] | In hell. | 生不如死 |
[25:16] | I’m just so terrified of Michael’s memory coming back. | 我只是很害怕迈克尔会恢复记忆 |
[25:20] | Please, Jane, promise me… | 简 请答应我 |
[25:23] | that no matter what happens… you’ll choose me. | 无论发生了什么事 你都会选我 |
[25:27] | But instead, he just said… | 但是他说出口的却是 |
[25:29] | Same. | 我也是 |
[25:33] | You look stressed, Mommy. | 你好像很焦虑 妈妈 |
[25:35] | Oh, I’m just having a hard day, Mr. Sweetface. | 我只是累了一天 笑眯眯先生 |
[25:37] | Don’t worry, in the CCD | 别担心 在基督教会 |
[25:38] | they told us just to be a good person | 他们告诉我们要做个好人 |
[25:40] | and trust God has a plan. | 相信上帝自有安排 |
[25:43] | You know, it’s interesting that you say that. | 你这么说很有意思 |
[25:44] | Because I have a friend and she’s a really good person. | 因为我有个朋友 她真的是个好人 |
[25:47] | Or she tries to be, at least. | 或是说至少她尽力做个好人 |
[25:49] | And now she’s in this crazy situation | 现在她的处境很艰难 |
[25:51] | and the plan isn’t so clear. | 前路的安排不明 |
[25:53] | What situation? | 什么样的处境 |
[25:55] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[25:57] | She had a puppy and the puppy died, so she got a new puppy. | 她的小狗死了 所以她又买了一只小狗 |
[26:00] | But then, out of nowhere, the other puppy was found. | 然后突然间 另一只小狗找到了 |
[26:03] | – Where? – Wandering. | -在哪 -在外游晃 |
[26:05] | Like Moses? | 和摩西一样吗 |
[26:06] | No. Not like Moses. In Montana. | 不 和摩西不一样 是在蒙大拿 |
[26:10] | The point is is that now she has two puppies, | 重点是她现在有两只小狗 |
[26:11] | but her parents won’t let her have two puppies. | 但她父母不让她留着两只小狗 |
[26:12] | So what’s the plan for that? | 那这件事要怎么安排呢 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:15] | Exactly, ’cause there is no plan. | 没错 因为根本没有安排 |
[26:16] | My friend has to come up with a plan. | 我朋友必须做出安排 |
[26:18] | But religion makes it seem like | 但是宗教信仰领这件事 |
[26:19] | it’ll all just magically work itself out, | 看起来像是会神奇般地解决似的 |
[26:21] | which is totally false. | 这是完全错误的 |
[26:22] | It is? | 是吗 |
[26:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:25] | You know, you may be a little too young for CCD. | 也许你年轻还太小 不适合参加基督教会 |
[26:27] | You’re not going anymore. | 你不会再去了 |
[26:28] | Okay. Do you think we can have the other puppy though? | 那你认为我们可以养那另一只小狗吗 |
[26:31] | Holy hell. | 我了个去 |
[26:38] | Ah, yes, we last left our Jane having a crisis of… | 对了 上次简正处于危机… |
[26:41] | Faith. Ugh. | 信仰 |
[26:44] | Move. You’re in the way. | 走开 你挡着我了 |
[26:49] | Jason. You’re early. | 杰森 你来早了 |
[26:50] | I haven’t finished gathering the rest of Michael’s… | 我还没整理好迈克尔剩下的… |
[26:52] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[26:54] | What do you mean, you’re out? | 什么叫你不干了 |
[26:55] | I don’t want to go through boxes of your Michael crap anymore. | 我不想再去整箱整箱地看迈克尔的东西 |
[26:59] | That’s what I mean. | 就是这个意思 |
[27:00] | Wait. What? Why? You can’t just quit. | 等等 什么 为什么 你不能放弃 |
[27:02] | I’m not just quitting. | 我不只是放弃 |
[27:04] | Really? Then what do you call it? | 是吗 那你这叫什么 |
[27:05] | I call it walking away from a bad experience. | 叫做从糟糕的经历中走出来 |
[27:08] | Well, it hasn’t exactly been rainbows and puppies for me either; | 对我来说也不是一直一帆风顺 小狗满载 |
[27:10] | at least I’m trying. | 但至少我在尽力 |
[27:12] | I’m trying, too, but I can’t do anything right. | 我也在尽力 但是我什么事都做不好 |
[27:14] | Like with Michael’s stuff, | 就像迈克尔的东西一样 |
[27:15] | you won’t let me throw it away, you won’t let me sell it. | 你不让我扔掉 你不让我卖掉 |
[27:17] | Fine. Do whatever you want with it. | 好吧 你想怎么样就怎么样吧 |
[27:18] | – It’s not that. – Then what is it? | -不是这样 -那是怎么样 |
[27:19] | It’s that every time I do something, | 而是每次我做一件事 |
[27:21] | or say something, you’re disappointed. | 或说一件事 你都会觉得失望 |
[27:24] | And I get it. I’m not him. | 我懂了 我不是他 |
[27:27] | But it’s also not my fault that I’m different. | 但我和以前不一样 这也不是我的错 |
[27:30] | And River Fields made me realize that I’m the victim here. | 里弗·菲尔茨让我意识到我才是受害者 |
[27:35] | Anyway, like I said, I’m done. | 总之我说了 我不干了 |
[27:39] | I just feel so guilty… | 我只是觉得很内疚 |
[27:41] | Jason’s right. | 杰森说得对 |
[27:42] | I’m disappointed that he’s not Michael, but… | 我很失望因为他不是迈克尔 但是 |
[27:46] | I don’t know what I would do if he were Michael. | 我不知道如果他真是迈克尔 我会怎么做 |
[27:48] | And none of that has anything to with Jason, | 而这些和杰森毫无关系 |
[27:51] | who I’m not helping at all. | 而我完全没有帮到杰森 |
[28:06] | You’re right. Yeah. | 你说得对 没错 |
[28:08] | So I’ll just start over. | 我会重新来过的 |
[28:09] | Get to know Jason. | 去认识杰森 |
[28:12] | Jorge. | 乔治 |
[28:12] | You two seemed to hit it off. Any tips? | 你们好像很快就接受了现实 怎么做到的 |
[28:46] | And from one good team… to another. | 说到登对 我们来看看另一对 |
[28:49] | Rogelio. I told you I was fine at home. | 罗格里奥 我说了我在家没事的 |
[28:54] | I know. But I was feeling too guilty, | 我知道 但我很愧疚 |
[28:55] | and I can’t act if I feel guilty. | 我没法带着愧疚感去演戏 |
[28:58] | And like you said, this telenovela is everything, | 正如你说的 这部剧非常重要 |
[29:01] | so my acting has to be top-notch. | 我必须全身心投入地表演 |
[29:04] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[29:05] | this is not about you, it’s about me. | 这和你无关 是我自己的问题 |
[29:09] | Now sit, please, so I can work in peace. | 坐下来吧 我才能安心工作 |
[29:12] | Okay, let’s get moving, please. | 好了 快开始吧 |
[29:14] | Man, this dude needs to stop riding me. | 这位老兄别再催我了 |
[29:15] | I’m moving. So Rogelio went back to work, | 我在讲了 所以罗格里奥回去工作了 |
[29:18] | his guilty conscience lifted, and… | 他的愧疚感消失了 然后 |
[29:19] | Action! | 开始 |
[29:20] | I know you don’t remember who you are, | 我知道你不记得你是谁了 |
[29:23] | but I do. | 但我记得 |
[29:25] | And I will remember our love for the both of us. | 我也记得我们之间的爱 |
[29:29] | This is still your face | 你的脸没有变 |
[29:31] | that I gazed upon for hours. | 还是那张我凝视了许久的脸 |
[29:34] | And these are still your hands, | 你的手也没有变 |
[29:36] | that used to hold mine. | 它们曾紧紧握着我的手 |
[29:38] | And these are still your eyes, | 你的眼睛也没有变 |
[29:42] | that looked at me with so much love. | 它们曾满怀爱意地看着我 |
[29:45] | You’re still in there… somewhere. | 原来的你还在 就藏在某处 |
[29:49] | Which is why you are, and will always be | 所以你成为了 而且永远都是 |
[29:53] | our president | 我们的 |
[29:55] | of the United States of America. | 美国总统 |
[30:00] | Wha… | 什 |
[30:02] | a… | 么 |
[30:04] | a… | 么 |
[30:06] | a… | 么 |
[30:08] | a… | 么 |
[30:10] | a… t? | 么 |
[30:13] | Cut! | 停 |
[30:14] | That was a little slow, Rogelio. | 你说得有点慢了 罗格里奥 |
[30:16] | A little? | 只是有点慢吗 |
[30:17] | Was it? | 有吗 |
[30:19] | I just want to give the moment its due. | 我只是要说够该说的时长而已 |
[30:20] | Just pace it up a little on this next take, okay? | 下次说快点 行吗 |
[30:24] | Uh, River will cue you in from her last line. | 里弗会说最后一句词提示你 |
[30:26] | And… action. | 开始 |
[30:32] | Which is why you are, and will always be, | 所以你成为了 而且永远都是 |
[30:36] | our president of the United States of America. | 我们的美国总统 |
[30:43] | Wha… | 什 |
[30:45] | a… | 么 |
[30:48] | a… | 么 |
[30:51] | a… | 么 |
[30:54] | a… t? | 么 |
[30:57] | – What? – Now, that’s how a real amnesiac does it. | -什么 -真正的失忆者这样说话 |
[31:00] | Much more natural. | 自然多了 |
[31:03] | Um. Uh, I’m sorry to just drop by, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[31:04] | but I was thinking about what you said, | 我仔细想了想你说的话 |
[31:06] | and I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Uh, I’m really sorry | 很抱歉 |
[31:12] | that I’ve been acting disappointed; that’s not fair. | 我表现得很失望 这不公平 |
[31:16] | And I’m also sorry that I’ve been | 很抱歉 我太想让你回忆起 |
[31:19] | so focused on trying to remind you who Michael was | 迈克尔是谁了 |
[31:21] | I haven’t learned who you are now. | 而没有好好了解现在的你 |
[31:24] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[31:29] | So… Who are you? | 所以 你是谁呢 |
[31:32] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[31:34] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re Jason. | 没错 你是杰森 |
[31:38] | Um, anything else? | 还有别的想说的吗 |
[31:41] | Okay, uh, what’s your favorite color? | 好吧 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[31:43] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[31:44] | Oh, boy. | 好啊 |
[31:45] | Brown. Great. Solid color. | 棕色 太好了 很靠谱的颜色 |
[31:48] | And what do you like to do for fun? | 你平时喜欢做什么娱乐活动 |
[31:50] | I like watching NCIS. | 我喜欢看《海军罪案调查处》 |
[31:52] | Right. Uh, anything more… active? | 好吧 有没有更有动感的 |
[31:58] | Well, there is this one thing that I do, | 倒是有一样 |
[32:00] | but you’re probably not gonna like it. | 但你不一定喜欢 |
[32:04] | Try me. | 我可以试试 |
[32:12] | Giddyap, Jane. | 来吧 简 |
[32:17] | You want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[32:19] | Uh, sure.I’ll have a rosé, please. | 好啊 我要粉红酒 |
[32:21] | Two picklebacks. | 两份酒腌菜 |
[32:23] | What’s a pickleback? | 什么是酒腌菜 |
[32:24] | Think of it as the rosé of Montana. | 就是蒙大拿州版本的粉红酒 |
[32:32] | Bottoms up. | 干了 |
[32:38] | You’re supposed to do the whiskey first. | 你应该先喝威士忌的 |
[32:40] | It’s called a pickleback, not a picklefront. | 这是酒腌菜 不是腌菜酒 |
[32:43] | I’ll keep that in mind when I never have this again. | 我会记住的 不过不会再试第二次了 |
[32:49] | So, is this your thing? | 这就是你的爱好吗 |
[32:50] | Drinking pickles and watching people dance? | 喝腌菜水 看人们跳舞 |
[32:53] | Oh, we’re not here to watch. | 我们不是来看的 |
[32:56] | I wore my dancing shoes. | 我穿了舞鞋的 |
[33:08] | Come on, I took a bite of that Cubano. | 来吧 那个古巴三明治我也吃了的 |
[33:14] | – I don’t know the steps. – Just roll with it. | -我不知道舞步 -跟着跳就行 |
[33:19] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[33:20] | Pick up the pace. | 快一点 跟上节奏 |
[33:21] | That wasn’t any faster, Rogelio. | 你一点都没变快 罗格里奥 |
[33:23] | Are you sure? That one felt good to me. | 真的吗 我感觉很好啊 |
[33:25] | Everybody, take five. | 各位 休息五分钟 |
[33:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[33:34] | I am taking the same amount of time to deliver my line | 我要保证自己说台词的时间 |
[33:36] | as it takes for River to deliver hers. | 和里弗的一样长 |
[33:38] | Because that’s what’s fair. | 因为这才公平 |
[33:40] | Rogelio, do you want this pilot to succeed or not? | 罗格里奥 你还想不想继续拍了 |
[33:43] | You know I do. | 你知道我想的 |
[33:44] | Well, right now you are embarrassing yourself and me. | 现在你让自己和我都陷入尴尬境地了 |
[33:47] | So put your ego aside and do what’s best | 收起你的自负 为了这个剧 |
[33:50] | for this show, for this scene | 这场戏 还有在你身边工作的人 |
[33:52] | and for all these people working alongside you. | 你要尽力做到最好 |
[33:55] | No… | 不要 |
[34:00] | Rogelio, your behavior is stressing me out, | 罗格里奥 你快把我逼疯了 |
[34:05] | and it is causing my cancer to flare up. | 我癌症都要复发了 |
[34:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[34:10] | – You’re playing the cancer card? – I sure am. | -你要用癌症来说我吗 -没错 |
[34:14] | Your behavior is making me feel worse, | 你让我更难受了 |
[34:16] | so unless you want to feel guilty for the rest of your life, | 除非你想后悔余生 |
[34:19] | get in there and say the damn line. | 不然就进去好好说完你的台词 |
[34:23] | Okay, people, let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始 |
[34:25] | From the same spot. | 同一场 继续 |
[34:27] | Action! | 开始 |
[34:29] | Which is why you are | 所以你成为了 |
[34:30] | and will always be | 而且永远都是 |
[34:32] | our president of the United States of America. | 我们的美国总统 |
[34:37] | What? | 什么 |
[34:38] | Cut! Brilliant! Ah! | 停 很棒 |
[34:44] | We’re moving on. | 我们终于可以继续往下拍了 |
[34:45] | Agreed. Let’s go. | 同意 我们走吧 |
[34:47] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[34:48] | This condo is under a false name, | 这间公寓是用假名字租的 |
[34:50] | so you’ll be safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[34:53] | Rose won’t be able to find you. | 萝丝找不到你的 |
[34:55] | I’m so sorry, Rafael. | 真抱歉 拉斐尔 |
[34:57] | – For all of this. – No. | -所有这一切 抱歉 -不要这么说 |
[34:59] | No, I gave up your location, and you still helped me. | 不 我放弃了你 但你还是帮助了我 |
[35:03] | That means a lot. | 那对我来说很重要 |
[35:10] | Don’t let Rose get under your skin. | 别再因为萝丝烦恼了 |
[35:14] | Yeah, it’s easier said than done. | 对 说起来总比做起来容易 |
[35:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:18] | But Jane loves you. | 但是简是爱你的 |
[35:21] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心任何事 |
[35:25] | Then again, this is a telenovela, as we all know. | 不过 大家都清楚 这是一部肥皂剧 |
[35:28] | How do you know when to turn? | 你是怎么知道什么时候该转身的 |
[35:30] | Just feel it out. | 凭感觉 |
[35:35] | The dance is more like the Tush Push, not the Butt Grab. | 你应该听着歌摇摆 而不是抓屁股 |
[35:38] | Sorry. Sor… So sorry. | 抱歉 抱 十分抱歉 |
[35:40] | Try watching my feet. | 留意我的脚 |
[35:41] | I can’t. I’m blinded by your belt buckle. | 我做不到 我被你的皮带扣闪瞎了 |
[35:44] | Here. | 看这 |
[35:48] | I think I got it. | 我觉得我会了 |
[35:52] | This is actually pretty fun. | 这其实还蛮有意思的 |
[36:09] | Jane, hold up. I’m sorry, okay? | 简 等一下 抱歉 行吗 |
[36:12] | No, it’s not okay. You know I’m with Rafael. | 不 不行 你知道我和拉斐尔在一起 |
[36:15] | I got carried away. | 我一时情难自禁 |
[36:17] | We were having fun, and you are my wife. | 我们曾经很开心 而且你是我的妻子 |
[36:19] | – I guess I thought… – You thought wrong. | -我想… -你想错了 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. Really. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[36:25] | I’m going to get the car. | 我去开车 |
[36:36] | How was your night? | 今晚怎么样 |
[36:37] | Ah, yes. How do you tell your boyfriend | 对 你要怎么和自己的男朋友说 |
[36:39] | that your amnesiac possible husband… | 那位失忆的可能是你老公的人 |
[36:41] | Jason kissed me. | 杰森吻了我 |
[36:42] | Okay. I guess that’s how. | 好吧 看来这就是你告诉他的方式 |
[36:44] | – What? – We went line dancing, | -什么 -我们一起跳队列舞 |
[36:46] | and he got carried away, I guess. | 然后他情难自禁 我猜 |
[36:48] | I-I don’t know why he did it. | 我 我不知道他为什么这么做 |
[36:50] | I do. Because you’re his wife, Jane. | 我知道 因为你是他的妻子 简 |
[36:52] | Of course he thinks you’re still interested. | 他肯定觉得你还对他有感觉 |
[36:54] | You know I don’t want to be married to him. | 你知道 我不想嫁给他 |
[36:55] | Well, then, get a divorce. | 那就离婚 |
[36:56] | – Be done with it. – I just feel so guilty. | -结束这一切 -我只是很过意不去 |
[36:58] | Oh, come on, enough with this Catholic guilt. | 拜托 别再提这天主教徒的愧疚了 |
[37:00] | It’s not because I’m Catholic. | 这不是因为我是天主教徒 |
[37:02] | It’s because I wish he never came back. | 是因为 我希望他永远都别回来 |
[37:06] | And I’m a terrible person to wish that | 为了自己开心就这么想 |
[37:08] | or-or want that just because I was happy. | 或 或就这么希望 我真差劲 |
[37:13] | Well, I’m glad that you were happy. | 听你说你之前很开心 我很高兴 |
[37:16] | So happy. | 非常开心 |
[37:18] | With you, with our life. | 和你一起 我们一起生活 我非常开心 |
[37:21] | Which isn’t fair to him. | 但这对他来说不公平 |
[37:22] | – None of this is fair. – Still. | -这一切都不公平 -但是 |
[37:25] | I’m wracked with guilt every second. | 我还是无时无刻不被愧疚折磨着 |
[37:28] | But maybe that’s Catholicism. | 但可能这是因为我是天主教徒 |
[37:31] | Which is why I took Mateo out of CCD, by the way. | 这也是我把马特奥从教会带回来的原因 |
[37:33] | What? | 什么 |
[37:34] | I just doesn’t feel like there’s a plan right now, you know? | 我只是觉得现在什么都还没有确定下来 |
[37:37] | To anything. | 没一件事确定下来了 |
[37:38] | And if there’s not, then what’s the point of it all? | 这样的话 告诉他有用吗 |
[37:40] | What am I asking Mateo to believe in? | 我能让马特奥相信什么 |
[37:44] | Well, far be it from me to fight for religious education. | 我绝不是为宗教说话 |
[37:48] | But I think that plan or no plan, | 但是我认为 不管有没有计划 |
[37:49] | it’s been a force for good in your life. | 它已成为你生活中的一部分 |
[37:51] | It has made you into the woman that you are. | 它成就了现在的你 |
[37:54] | The person I fell in love with. | 成就了我爱着的你 |
[37:57] | You win. I’ll put him back in. | 你赢了 我会让他回去的 |
[37:59] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | But still, I’m wracked with guilt about it. | 但是 我心里还是过意不去 |
[38:06] | But not about divorcing Jason. | 不是因为要和杰森离婚 |
[38:09] | Which I’m going to do. | 虽然我马上确实要和他离婚了 |
[38:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:19] | Now I just need to tell my abuela I’m getting a divorce. | 现在我只需要去跟外婆说一声 我要离婚了 |
[38:22] | Wow. Alba took the news better than I thought. | 阿尔芭比我想象中要能接受这个消息 |
[38:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:32] | Ah. That makes more sense. | 原来是这个原因 |
[38:42] | Congratulations, Jorge. | 恭喜你 乔治 |
[38:57] | Abuela… | 外婆… |
[39:00] | there’s something I need to tell you, | 我有事要告诉你 |
[39:01] | and I know you won’t approve, but please listen | 我知道你不会同意 但是请你听我说 |
[39:03] | and know I’ve thought about this, | 请理解 我已经考虑了很久 |
[39:04] | and it’s the right thing to do for me. | 我认为这么做才是对的 |
[39:06] | I can’t watch. | 我不敢看了 |
[39:11] | I’m getting a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[39:12] | I don’t feel married to Jason, and I don’t want to be. | 我没有和杰森结婚的感觉 也不想和他结婚 |
[39:18] | You do? | 你理解吗 |
[39:34] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:02] | No. | 不好 |
[40:03] | – Don’t say that. – Oh, it’s true. | -别这么说 -我说的是真的 |
[40:05] | You’re the Rogelio Whisperer. | 你是罗格里奥的耳边人 |
[40:07] | We couldn’t have gotten through that shoot without you. | 没有你 我们一定没法完成那个镜头 |
[40:10] | That’s nice of you to say. | 你这么说太客气了 |
[40:12] | And since you’re so good at it, | 你和他关系这么好 |
[40:13] | can you please whisper one more thing to him? | 你能多和他说一件事吗 |
[40:20] | Uh-oh. Seems scary. | 看起来很恐怖 |
[40:22] | Also scary? Hi, there. | 同样恐怖的是 嗨 |
[40:24] | Hi. I-I’m Bobby. | 嗨 我 我是博比 |
[40:26] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[40:27] | Thank you for accepting this assignment. | 感谢你们接受这一任务 |
[40:29] | Now, let’s get to work. | 现在 该工作了 |
[40:32] | I live just down the hall, | 我住在过道那头 |
[40:34] | and I wanted to say welcome. | 我想说 欢迎来做客 |
[40:36] | And bring you some pie. Do you like pie? | 我还带了派来 你喜欢派吗 |
[40:39] | Please hate pie, Luisa. | 请一定要讨厌派啊 路易莎 |
[40:41] | I love pie. | 我超级喜欢派 |
[40:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:46] | Wow. Would you like to come in? | 你想进来坐坐吗 |
[40:47] | No! | 别 |
[40:47] | I would love to. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢你 |
[40:57] | Hey. I just came here for the divorce papers. | 我来这里拿离婚协议 |
[40:59] | Listen, I’m real sorry, again, about kissing you. | 吻你的事情 我要再次说声抱歉 |
[41:02] | Do you have the papers? | 你拿到离婚协议书了吗 |
[41:04] | Uh, actually, I’m real sorry about that, too. | 实际上 这件事我也要向你道歉 |
[41:07] | I signed them, | 我签好了协议 |
[41:08] | but then old Bo over there got ahold of them and | 但是波抢了过去 |
[41:11] | ripped them to shreds. | 把协议撕成了碎片 |
[41:13] | Your dog ate your divorce papers. | 你的狗把协议书吃了 |
[41:14] | I’ll resign them as soon as we can get the new ones, I swear. | 我发誓 下次一拿到协议书我就签好 |
[41:18] | Fine. I’ll be in touch as soon as I get another sign. | 好吧 我新拿一份再来找你 |
[41:29] | Looks like Jason is a Jane person | 看起来杰森是喜欢简的 |
[41:32] | After all… | 到头来… |