时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All righty, you’ll recall Jane was in love | 好了 你们还记得简和孩子的爸爸拉斐尔 |
[00:02] | with her baby daddy Rafael and they even moved in together. | 陷入了爱河 还开始了同居生活 |
[00:05] | And while Jane was moving out, | 当简在搬家的时候 |
[00:06] | Alba’s pretend husband Jorge was moving in. | 阿尔芭的假冒丈夫乔治正要搬进来 |
[00:09] | So, yes, the Villanuevas were making strides. | 没错 维兰纽瓦一家正在走回正轨 |
[00:12] | But then, Jane’s ex-husband Michael returned from the dead. | 但之后 简的前夫迈克尔死而复生了 |
[00:15] | And he wanted her back. | 他还想赢回她的心 |
[00:17] | – Do you still love him? – I don’t know. | -你还爱他吗 -我不知道 |
[00:19] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 狗血的跟电视剧一样 |
[00:21] | Well, imagine this. | 想象一下这一幕 |
[00:22] | Rogelio’s baby mama Darci | 罗格里奥孩子的妈妈德斯 |
[00:23] | was dating his archrival, Esteban. | 在和他的竞争对手埃斯特班约会 |
[00:25] | And Petra? Well, you’ll recall | 还有佩特拉 你们还记得 |
[00:27] | her crazy ex-husband Milos was out to get her. | 她的疯前夫米勒想杀了她 |
[00:29] | But J.R. came to the rescue. | 但J.R.来救她了 |
[00:32] | And then Petra did the right thing for once. | 然后佩特拉终于做对了一件事 |
[00:34] | Are you sure you want to call police on man that owns | 你真的想报警来抓 |
[00:37] | two-thirds of Marbella Hotel? | 拥有玛贝拉酒店三分之二资产的人吗 |
[00:40] | Because she loved J.R. | 因为她爱J.R. |
[00:41] | And friends, they finally got back together. | 朋友们 她们终于重归于好了 |
[00:44] | J.R., I mean it. | J.R. 我是认真的 |
[00:45] | I will never lie to you again, ever. I love you. | 我永远不会再骗你了 我爱你 |
[00:49] | I know, romantic, right? | 我知道 很浪漫 对吧 |
[00:51] | So what could go wrong? | 会出什么意外呢 |
[00:54] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 29 years, | 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦二十九岁 |
[00:57] | eleven months and seven days old, | 十一月零七天的时候 |
[00:59] | she was exactly three weeks away from turning… | 还有整整三周 她就要变成 |
[01:02] | 30? O-M-G, that is so old. | 三十岁了 我的天 这也太老了 |
[01:09] | Well, I don’t feel old, Mateo. I feel great. | 马特奥 我不觉得自己老了 我感觉很好 |
[01:12] | Like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 就好像理所当然一样 |
[01:14] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[01:15] | And, by the way, is there anything in particular | 还有 你有没有想好要做些什么特别的事 |
[01:18] | you were thinking of doing to mark the occasion? | 来纪念这个时刻 |
[01:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:23] | That was just a casual question. | 随便问问而已 |
[01:25] | Actually… | 其实 |
[01:26] | I thought it might be fun to have a party this year. | 我觉得今年开个派对还挺有意思的 |
[01:29] | A party? | 派对 |
[01:30] | Yeah, there’s so much to celebrate, you know? | 是啊 有好多值得庆祝的事呢 |
[01:33] | Raf and I are moving in soon. | 拉斐尔和我很快就同居了 |
[01:34] | I’m about to start writing full-time. | 我马上要开始当全职作家 |
[01:36] | You filled up your punch card | 今天早上 你集齐了打孔卡 |
[01:37] | at the coffee shop this morning and got a free latte. | 在咖啡店里得到了一杯免费拿铁 |
[01:39] | You know? | 对啊 |
[01:40] | Life is good. | 生活很美好 |
[01:42] | I really think we need to blow it up. | 我觉得咱们需要嗨起来 |
[01:47] | Yes, exactly! Blow it up! | 说得对 嗨起来 |
[01:49] | Let’s blow it out, let’s blow the roof off this joint! | 嗨起来 把屋顶给掀翻 |
[01:54] | Okay. What about two signature cocktails? | 好了 这两种特色鸡尾酒怎么样 |
[01:57] | “Jane-a-colada” and “Jane and Tonic”? | “简林飘香”和”简汤力” |
[02:01] | – And two choices of cake? – Yes, Matelio! | -还有两种蛋糕 -没错 马特奥 |
[02:03] | And an ice sculpture in the shape of Jane’s head. | 还有一个简的头部冰雕 |
[02:06] | I think it should be a unicorn party. | 我觉得应该开一个独角兽派对 |
[02:08] | Yes, Matelio, because Jane is like a unicorn. | 没错 马特奥 因为简就像独角兽 |
[02:12] | There’s no one else like her. | 她独一无二 |
[02:14] | – And could we get a real unicorn? – What? | -我们能找一只真的独角兽吗 -什么 |
[02:16] | Can we, Mom? Please? | 可以吗 妈妈 求你了 |
[02:24] | You know, you only turn 30 once. | 三十岁只有一次 |
[02:25] | Let’s get a real unicorn. | 咱们去找一只真的独角兽 |
[02:27] | Yes! Yeah! | 太好了 |
[02:29] | But alas… | 然而 |
[02:30] | that was all before this. | 这都发生在这一幕之前 |
[02:34] | I need you to leave. | 我想要你走 |
[02:35] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[02:37] | I want to stay here with Daddy. | 我想在这里陪爸爸 |
[02:44] | Which led to this. | 也导致了这一幕 |
[02:56] | What? Who’s there? | 怎么了 谁在那 |
[02:57] | Oh, my God! No! No, no, no, no. | 我的天哪 不 不 不 |
[02:58] | I didn’t know you were coming home. | 我不知道你要回家了 |
[03:00] | No, no, no. Please don’t get up! | 不 不要起来 |
[03:08] | Rafael told me to leave. | 拉斐尔让我走 |
[03:18] | Which brings us here, now. | 现在 我们来到了这一幕 |
[03:21] | Rafael, I love you. | 拉斐尔 我爱你 |
[03:24] | I-I… I just need to hear your voice. | 我想听你的声音 |
[03:26] | I… I don’t know what to do. Please, call me back. | 我不知道该怎么办了 请回我电话 |
[03:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:30] | She’s been doing that a lot lately. | 最近她一直在这么做 |
[03:41] | I don’t want a party anymore. | 我不想开派对了 |
[03:49] | What am I celebrating? | 我有什么好庆祝的 |
[03:51] | My relationship is in crisis, | 我的感情遇到了危机 |
[03:53] | I got kicked out of my apartment, | 被赶出了自己的公寓 |
[03:54] | my son hates me. | 我儿子恨我 |
[04:24] | Oh, my God. Is that a gray hair? | 我的天哪 那是一根白头发吗 |
[04:41] | Where’s my phone? | 我手机哪去了 |
[04:44] | No, I’m gonna call Marlene and cancel that meeting. | 不 我是要打给玛琳取消见面 |
[04:52] | Uhp. I can’t. | 不行 |
[04:53] | I don’t have pages to discuss, | 我没什么可讨论的 |
[04:54] | I haven’t written a word since Michael came back. | 迈克尔回来之后我一个字都没写过 |
[05:02] | He couldn’t have gone for oatmeal? | 他就不能吃点燕麦片吗 |
[05:12] | I don’t know, it was pretty awkward. | 我不知道 太尴尬了 |
[05:14] | I saw his… | 我看到了他的 |
[05:28] | Mm… incredible. | 不可思议 |
[05:29] | I can finally eat desert without feeling instantly nauseous. | 我终于可以吃甜品而不会马上犯恶心了 |
[05:32] | And I definitely like the banana the best. | 我最喜欢的绝对是香蕉 |
[05:35] | Then it should be yours. | 那你的就选这个 |
[05:37] | What do you mean? | 什么我的 |
[05:38] | We’re tasting cakes for Jane. | 我们是在帮简试蛋糕啊 |
[05:40] | Yes, but I’ve been thinking you should have a cake as well. | 没错 但是我觉得你也需要蛋糕 |
[05:43] | To celebrate being done with chemo. | 庆祝化疗结束 |
[05:45] | You’re out of the woods now. | 你现在脱离危险了 |
[05:48] | The cake could be you… | 蛋糕可以做成 |
[05:50] | literally coming out of the woods. | 你拨云见日的样子 |
[05:52] | I’m not out of the woods yet. | 我还没有彻底脱险 |
[05:54] | Until after the PET scan. | 电子造影检查后才能确定 |
[05:56] | It’s too early to celebrate. | 现在庆祝为时尚早 |
[05:58] | Let’s just keep the focus on Jane. | 我们先把简的生日办好吧 |
[06:02] | Ah, saved by the… | 这段对话终于结束了 |
[06:03] | – Baby! – Who wants an adorable baby | -宝贝来啦 -谁想要可爱的宝宝 |
[06:06] | to breathe germs all over them? | 在周围制造一点细菌呢 |
[06:09] | Me. | 我呀 |
[06:10] | The doctor said my immune system | 医生说我的免疫系统 |
[06:12] | can handle the exposure. | 可以暴露在有菌环境中了 |
[06:14] | Yes, he did. Yes, he did. | 没错 没错 |
[06:17] | Are you ready to spend quality time with Daddy? | 准备好和爸爸度过开心时光了吗 |
[06:27] | Ti-Ti-Tickle. | 挠挠痒 |
[06:31] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:32] | She’s really clinging to me these days. | 她最近很黏着我 |
[06:36] | Just be… | 轻一点 |
[06:40] | She’s acting like I’m a stranger. | 她把我当成陌生人了 |
[06:43] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[06:46] | Just loved her. | 我只是表达我的爱而已 |
[06:48] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[06:50] | Esteban’s had more face time lately. | 埃斯特班最近和她相处得比较多 |
[06:52] | She’ll warm up after a couple nights with you. | 和你住几晚就好了 |
[06:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:56] | She will. | 她会的 |
[06:58] | She just needs more face time with her daddy. | 她需要和爸爸多相处一会 |
[07:01] | Her real daddy. Not daddy’s stand-in. | 真正的爸爸 不是什么替身 |
[07:04] | ‘Cause you’re my baby girl. | 因为你是我的宝贝女儿 |
[07:05] | My precious baby girl. | 我的掌上明珠 |
[07:14] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | You know, let’s check in on Rogelio’s other baby girl. | 来看看罗格里奥的另一个宝贝女儿吧 |
[07:34] | Geez, maybe we should get Esteban to hold her. | 天啊 也许她需要埃斯特班的抱抱 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry I haven’t answered your calls, | 对不起 我没有接你的电话 |
[07:44] | but I need some time; my life’s a mess. | 但我需要一点私人时间 我这边一团糟 |
[07:47] | Uh, that’s not why I’m here. | 我不是因为这个来的 |
[07:48] | – Uh, I just… – Oh, my God, Rafael’s here. | -我只是 -天啊 拉斐尔来了 |
[07:50] | He can’t see you. Oh, God. | 不能让他看到你 |
[07:53] | Oh… Go, go. | 快走 |
[07:54] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[08:00] | Phew. That could’ve been bad. | 真是糟糕的选择 |
[08:01] | Hey, Mr. Sweetface. What a nice surprise. | 笑眯眯先生 好大的惊喜呀 |
[08:07] | So glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:09] | We’re just here because Mateo forgot his block castle | 我们来只是因为马特奥落下了积木城堡 |
[08:11] | for show and tell. | 他要拿去展示 |
[08:12] | Hurry up, buddy. We’re gonna be late. | 快点去拿 我们要迟到了 |
[08:13] | Uh, wait! Mateo, stop. | 等等 马特奥 等下 |
[08:16] | Where’s my hug? I miss you. | 给我一个抱抱吧 我很想你 |
[08:18] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[08:20] | Oh, uh, no, don’t. | 别 别去 |
[08:21] | I, uh– It-It’s just a mess in there. | 那里很乱 |
[08:24] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:54] | You’re obviously busy. | 看来你挺忙的 |
[08:56] | We’re going. | 我们走 |
[08:57] | I need the dragon, too. | 我还要龙 |
[09:00] | Mateo, stop! Mateo! | 马特奥 别去 马特奥 |
[09:04] | Why is he in my room?! | 他为什么在我房里 |
[09:06] | – Yeah, why is he? – It-It’s not what it looks like. | -为什么他在 -不是那样的 |
[09:08] | Looks like Michael is in our son’s bedroom. | 迈克尔就在我们儿子的房间里 |
[09:10] | – I was just telling him to leave. – That’s true. | -我准备让他走的 -真的 |
[09:12] | – Stay out of this! – I hate you. | -你闭嘴 -我讨厌你 |
[09:14] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[09:17] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[09:23] | – You have to go. – Okay, but can I just tell you… | -你必须离开 -好 不过我想告诉你 |
[09:25] | Not right now. | 现在别说了 |
[09:27] | I have to talk to Rafael and explain. | 我必须和拉斐尔解释清楚 |
[09:28] | I know you want answers from me, but… | 我知道你想要我的回答 但是 |
[09:30] | It’s not about that. | 不是这个事 |
[09:31] | What is it? | 那是什么事 |
[09:32] | My life insurance company wants their money back. | 我的人寿保险公司想要把钱要回来 |
[09:35] | They found out I’m alive. | 他们发现我还活着 |
[09:36] | They think I committed insurance fraud. | 他们认为我是在进行保险欺诈 |
[09:38] | What? | 什么 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I know. It’s ridiculous. | 是的 我知道这听起来太扯了 |
[09:41] | But people fake deaths for money, | 但有人为了钱而假死 |
[09:42] | so we have to prove we didn’t. | 所以我们得证明我们并不是这样 |
[09:44] | We? | 我们 |
[09:45] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:47] | You’re the beneficiary, so you’re liable, too. | 你是受益人 所以你也有法律责任 |
[09:52] | Anyway, the company wants their 40 grand back. | 保险公司公司想把四万美元要回来 |
[09:55] | I don’t have it. | 我没有啊 |
[09:57] | After you died, I had to take some time off of work. | 你死了之后 我不得不休息一阵 |
[10:00] | I used the money to support myself. | 我把那钱用来维持我自己的生活了 |
[10:08] | I figured as much. | 我也料到了 |
[10:09] | Which is why we need to provide documentation | 所以我们需要提供文件 |
[10:11] | to prove that you really believed I was dead. | 来证明你是真的相信我死了 |
[10:14] | Can you help me with that? | 你能帮我吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:17] | But later, okay? | 但晚点行吗 |
[10:18] | My family’s falling apart. | 我的家庭都快支离破碎了 |
[10:21] | Hurry up. | 赶紧的 |
[10:22] | You’re going to be late for your Mandarin lessons. | 你们的汉语课要迟到了 |
[10:26] | Once the girls are gone, maybe I can take this afternoon off | 等女孩们一走 我也可能会休息一下午 |
[10:29] | so we can spend some time together. | 这样我们就能有时间待在一起了 |
[10:30] | And then, maybe you can spend the night? | 然后 你可以过夜吗 |
[10:35] | I’m bartending until about 1:00. | 我要调酒到一点左右 |
[10:37] | Don’t make that face every time I mention my job. | 别我一提到我的工作就露出那种表情 |
[10:40] | I lost my license to practice law. I have bills. | 我的执业许可证弄丢了 我还有账单要还 |
[10:44] | I just feel bad. | 我只是感觉糟透了 |
[10:45] | Don’t. It is what it is. | 用不着 也就这样了吧 |
[10:48] | Come over after? | 下班后来一趟吗 |
[10:51] | Look, um, | 听着 |
[10:53] | I’m actually not ready to spend the night yet. | 我其实并没有准备好过夜 |
[10:57] | Let’s just take this slow. | 让我们慢慢来吧 |
[11:00] | Yeah. Got it. No-no problem. | 好的 我懂了 没问题 |
[11:09] | Oh, hello, Temp. | 你好呀 临时工 |
[11:12] | There’s an emergency at the brunch buffet. | 早午餐自助餐厅有紧急情况 |
[11:14] | They ran out of shrimp. | 他们的虾用完了 |
[11:16] | How did this happen? | 怎么会出这种事呢 |
[11:17] | The shellfish vendor said Milos cancelled the order. | 贝类海产供应商说米勒取消了订单 |
[11:19] | Ah, good old Milos. | 原来是老好人米勒 |
[11:29] | He called and said | 他打电话说 |
[11:30] | no shellfish until you talk to him again, | 在你跟他谈话之前 不会有海产供应 |
[11:32] | and he asked that when you speak to him that you… | 而且他要求你跟他谈话时 |
[11:35] | “not be crabby or shellfish”. | 不得咄咄逼人或是自私自利 |
[11:38] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[11:40] | If you laugh, you’re fired. | 你敢笑 我就敢炒你鱿鱼 |
[11:41] | Go! Call the prison, set up a phone call. | 去呀 给监狱打电话给他联系 |
[11:45] | I’m surprised you’re still in touch with Milos. | 我没想到你还在和米勒联系 |
[11:48] | Only because he owns the hotel. | 只是因为他拥有这个酒店 |
[11:51] | Trust me, he’s the last person I want to talk to. | 相信我 他是我最不想谈话的人 |
[11:53] | And the last person | 那拉斐尔 |
[11:54] | Rafael wants to talk to? | 最不想和谁说话呢 |
[11:56] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[11:58] | I was gonna go to your office | 我本来打算去你的办公室 |
[11:59] | and make another big scene, but… | 再大闹一场 但 |
[12:02] | I swear, that wasn’t me. | 我发誓 这声音不是我发出的 |
[12:04] | Those are actual crickets. | 是真的蟋蟀在叫 |
[12:05] | I’m so sorry about everything that happened this morning. | 我很抱歉今早发生的一切 |
[12:08] | I didn’t invite Michael over. | 我没有邀请迈克尔过来 |
[12:09] | He came because of a legal issue with his life insurance. | 他来是因为他的人寿保险遇上了法律问题 |
[12:12] | But then you and Mateo showed up, and I panicked. | 但不久你和马特奥就来了 我就慌了 |
[12:14] | I didn’t want you to get the wrong impression, | 我不想让你产生错误的印象 |
[12:16] | which of course ended up happening anyway. | 但当然最后还是没能避免 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:20] | I’m so sorry. I love you. | 我很抱歉 我爱你 |
[12:24] | Yeah, but you love him, too. | 是啊 但你也爱他 |
[12:26] | No. I mean, yes, | 不 我是说 是的 |
[12:30] | because he was my husband, | 因为他曾是我的丈夫 |
[12:32] | so a part of me still loves him, | 所以我内心的确有一部分爱着他 |
[12:33] | but not the way I love you. | 但和爱你的方式不同 |
[12:34] | And the point is that I’m choosing you. | 重点是我会选择你 |
[12:36] | I can get over those feelings. | 我能克服这些感受 |
[12:39] | – Get over them? – That’s not what I mean. | -克服它们 -我不是这个意思 |
[12:41] | Come on, I know you, Jane, | 得了吧 我了解你 简 |
[12:42] | you’re gonna have to explore it. | 你会放大这种感受的 |
[12:43] | – That’s not true. – It is true. | -不是这样的 -就是这样的 |
[12:45] | Otherwise, he wouldn’t still be here. | 不然他就不会还在这了 |
[12:47] | And I don’t want to wait around while that happens | 而且我不想当这种事发生的时候还坐以待毙 |
[12:49] | ’cause I’ll just end up in a bad place. | 因为我会陷入一个糟糕的处境 |
[12:51] | So what are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[12:56] | You need to move the rest of your stuff out. | 你得把你剩下的东西都搬出去 |
[12:59] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:01] | We’re just… over? | 我们就这样结束了 |
[13:04] | I just can’t do this again. | 我只是不能再这样了 |
[13:07] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[13:12] | I want to pick Mateo up from school today. | 我想今天去学校接马特奥 |
[13:13] | I need to smooth things over with him. | 我只想跟他把这些事掩饰过去 |
[13:21] | Don’t be sad, my sweet, little daughter. | 别伤心了 我的可爱的小闺女 |
[13:24] | You have a party to go to tomorrow. | 你明天有个派对要去哦 |
[13:27] | Your big sister’s turning 30, | 你的大姐姐要满三十岁了 |
[13:28] | but don’t be jealous. | 但别吃醋 |
[13:32] | When you turn 30, you’re gonna have… | 当你满三十岁时 你也会有 |
[13:37] | …a big party, too, with lots of cake | 一场大派对 会有好多好多蛋糕 |
[13:40] | and ice cream and balloons. | 还有冰淇淋和气球 |
[13:51] | Don’t take it personally, | 别介意 |
[13:52] | he just has a way with babies. | 他只是对婴儿有一套 |
[13:54] | You really have a talent, Smush. | 你可真有天份啊 小怪怪 |
[13:56] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
[13:58] | we all have talents. | 我们每个人都很有天份 |
[13:59] | Mine happens to be acting and executive producing. | 我的天份恰巧是表演和领导创造 |
[14:03] | I just watched a cut of The Passions of Steve and Brenda | 我只是看了《史蒂夫和布伦达的激情》的一部分 |
[14:05] | and it’s phenomenal. | 非常好看 |
[14:09] | Come here, sweet Baby. | 来这里 小宝贝 |
[14:14] | Oh, oh, it’s okay. | 不哭不哭 |
[14:16] | You’re okay. | 你没事啦 |
[14:19] | Oh, boy. Baby needs a diaper change. | 宝宝需要换尿布了 |
[14:22] | I got it, Mush. | 我来吧 |
[14:28] | Could you please stop gloating about your career to Esteban? | 你能别向埃斯特班炫耀你事业有成了吗 |
[14:30] | Could he please stop gloating about the fact | 他能别向我炫耀他和 |
[14:32] | that he’s so good with Baby? | 宝宝关系好的事实吗 |
[14:34] | He wasn’t, I was. | 他没炫耀 我才在炫耀 |
[14:36] | Because his whole life is looking after Baby right now. | 因为他的一生都在带宝宝 |
[14:39] | Sebastian el Gigante tanked, | 斯巴斯蒂安·埃尔希甘特这个角色砸了 |
[14:42] | and he’s been struggling to get his next role. | 他在努力争取下一个角色 |
[14:47] | – Oh. I didn’t know that. – Yeah. | -我不知道这些 -嗯 |
[14:49] | So cut him a break, okay? | 所以让他喘口气 好吗 |
[14:52] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:02] | Barry, I need a favor. | 巴里 我需要帮忙 |
[15:05] | No way. | 没门 |
[15:06] | Ah, Marlene. | 玛琳 |
[15:07] | I know I asked you to catch me up on your life, | 我知道我让你跟我说说你最近的生活 |
[15:09] | but I was not expecting all of that. | 但是我并没有料到这些事情 |
[15:11] | Jane’s former teacher, | 简的前任老师 |
[15:13] | current mentor, and future golf partner. | 现在的导师 未来的高尔夫球友 |
[15:15] | Well, once. Jane shoots a 200, | 就打了一次 简打了两百码 |
[15:17] | nails an old lady in the back of the head, | 打到了有个老太太的后脑勺 |
[15:19] | and gets asked to never come back. | 被撵走再也不让她来了 |
[15:21] | Yeah, so that’s why I haven’t gotten much writing done. | 所以那就是我没基本没写完的原因 |
[15:25] | Wow. I am so sorry for you. That is… wow. | 真的很为你感到抱歉 那真的 |
[15:29] | You don’t look that sorry. | 你看起来并没有感到抱歉的样子 |
[15:31] | No, no, no, I am, truly. | 不不不 我 真的 |
[15:33] | This is… this is just such great material. | 这真的是非常棒的材料 |
[15:37] | The love, the heartbreak, the conflict. | 爱情 心碎 冲突 |
[15:40] | Well, it doesn’t feel like great material when you’re living it. | 如果你经历这样的生活 那就不像是好材料了 |
[15:42] | It feels horrible. | 感觉很可怕 |
[15:44] | A-At least when Michael had amnesia, | 至少在迈克尔失忆时 |
[15:46] | I wasn’t breaking up my entire family… | 我没有与家人反目成仇 |
[15:47] | That! That sentence. | 这句话 就是这句话 |
[15:48] | You have to write that down. | 你需要写下来这句话 |
[15:50] | I know, I’m sorry, it’s a terrible situation, | 我知道 很抱歉 情况糟糕 |
[15:54] | but write it. | 但是还是写下来吧 |
[15:55] | I can’t write. I’m too emotional. | 我不能写 我太情绪化了 |
[15:57] | Well, at least take notes, | 好吧 最起码记笔记吧 |
[15:58] | so you can remember all the details later. | 这样日后你能想起所有的细节 |
[16:01] | I don’t think I can handle taking notes | 我不认为我能用笔记录下来 |
[16:02] | on some of the most painful moments of my life. | 我人生中最悲惨的一段时光 |
[16:05] | Just pretend you’re an observer. | 装作你是旁观者就好了 |
[16:06] | Write in a dispassionate narrative voice. | 以一种冷静的叙述语气写下来 |
[16:09] | Hey! Narrators are not dispassionate. | 叙述者才不会冷静呢 |
[16:11] | We have a clear point of view. | 我们的观点清晰又明确 |
[16:13] | Detached. Objective. | 不带感情的 客观的 |
[16:15] | Would you rather have Siri narrate this? | 你更想让Siri帮你写吗 |
[16:17] | Okay. I’ll give dispassionate narrator a try. | 好吧 我试试冷静的写写 |
[16:20] | Fine, so will I. | 好吧 我也是 |
[16:23] | Here is Jane, taking Marlene’s advice | 这是简 采纳了玛琳的建议 |
[16:25] | while waiting to pick her son up from school. | 而此时她在学校等她儿子放学 |
[16:28] | Oh, look. Mateo dislikes his mother. | 看 马特奥不喜欢他妈妈 |
[16:31] | See? Boring! | 看 无聊 |
[16:33] | Come on, sweetie, let’s go. | 来吧宝贝 我们走吧 |
[16:37] | Hey, I know you’re mad at me, but– Wait! | 我知道你生我气了 但是等等 |
[16:40] | Mateo, don’t you run away from me! | 马特奥 不许你从我身边跑开 |
[16:48] | You know better than crossing the street without holding my hand! | 你明知道不可以不拉着我的手过马路 |
[16:50] | I’m not going with you! Do not touch my body! | 我不跟你走 别碰我 |
[16:53] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:54] | Oh, he’s, uh… I’m his mother. | 他 我是他的母亲 |
[16:56] | No, she’s not! Stranger danger! | 她不是 危险的陌生人 |
[16:58] | Are you really this boy’s mother? | 你真的是他的母亲吗 |
[16:59] | – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not! | -我是 -你不是 |
[17:01] | Here, I’ll show you. | 给你看 |
[17:04] | Here’s one of us together. | 我俩的合照 |
[17:06] | That doesn’t look like him at all. | 看起来一点都不像他 |
[17:07] | No, it’s j-just a weird angle. Hang on. | 只是角度奇怪 等会 |
[17:13] | Okay, Mateo, it’s time to go now. | 马特奥 该走了 |
[17:17] | What are…? | 你要干什么 |
[17:20] | I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 |
[17:22] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[17:23] | I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[17:26] | Write it down, Jane. | 写下来 简 |
[17:27] | Write it down! | 写下来 |
[17:38] | You’ll recall, we last left Jane… | 你们还记得 我们上次和简 |
[17:40] | I don’t want to hear another word! | 我一个字都不想听 |
[17:42] | Geez, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[17:43] | Go to your room, Mateo. | 回到你的房间里 马特奥 |
[17:45] | – What’s going on? – He ran away from me. | -怎么了 -他从我身边跑开了 |
[17:47] | Across the street, with no adult holding his hand, | 没人拉着手 过了马路 |
[17:49] | and then he pretended like he didn’t know me. | 装作不认识我的样子 |
[17:51] | Well, he’s had a rough couple of days. | 他这几天过得很艰难 |
[17:57] | Yes, he has, but even so, he can’t run into the street. | 即便如此 他也不能这样跑到马路中 |
[18:01] | I just think we can give him a pass, | 我认为我们可以因为特殊情况 |
[18:04] | given the circumstances. | 放过他一次 |
[18:06] | – A pass? – He’s upset. | -放过 -他不开心 |
[18:08] | And he won’t do it again. Right, buddy? | 而且他也不会再犯了 对吗 老弟 |
[18:13] | So he totally undermined you? | 所以他完全是在损你 |
[18:15] | Yes, in front of Mateo. | 没错 就当着马特奥的面 |
[18:17] | I know he’s upset, but we have to co-parent! | 我知道他不高兴 但我们得共同抚养他 |
[18:18] | – Don’t yell at me. – I’m not, I’m yelling at Rafael! | -别对我吼 -我没有 我在吼拉斐尔 |
[18:21] | I agree. When it comes to co-parenting, | 我同意 提到共同抚养 |
[18:24] | you must do whatever it takes, | 你得付出一切代价 |
[18:25] | even get someone a job in Mexico. | 甚至是在墨西哥给别人找份工作 |
[18:29] | I’m not following, Dad. | 我没听懂 爸爸 |
[18:31] | I had a small co-parenting issue of my own, | 我自己也有过这种共同抚养的小问题 |
[18:33] | which I solved by sending “The issue” Away. | 解决办法就是把这个问题送走 |
[18:38] | You got Esteban a job in Mexico? | 你在墨西哥给埃斯特班找了份工作 |
[18:40] | How is that good co-parenting? | 这怎么能算比较好的共同抚养方式呢 |
[18:41] | It’s a lead role. | 给了他一个主角 |
[18:42] | Barry had to pull a lot of strings. | 巴里可是走了很多后门 |
[18:43] | And while Esteban’s gone, baby will bond with me. | 一旦埃斯特班走了 孩子就亲近我了 |
[18:46] | That is not good co-parenting! | 这根本不是什么好方式 |
[18:47] | That is you thinking of yourself! | 这完全是在为你自己考虑 |
[18:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病吗 |
[18:51] | Are you really yelling at Rafael again? | 你这次真的是在吼拉斐尔吗 |
[18:52] | No, Dad, I’m yelling at you! | 不是 爸爸 我在吼你 |
[18:55] | I don’t get it, why are you angry? | 我不太懂 你为什么生气了 |
[18:57] | Because I went to get my phone and picked up yours | 是因为我去拿手机但是拿了你的 |
[18:59] | and saw this e-mail to Milos. | 然后看见了你给米勒发的邮件吗 |
[19:01] | – I didn’t e-mail Milos. – Unbelievable. | -我没给米勒发邮件 -我不信 |
[19:03] | It’s right here, Petra, | 就在这呢 佩特拉 |
[19:04] | how you said you won’t testify against him | 你说你不会给他作不利证明 |
[19:06] | if he gives you the hotel. | 只要他把酒店给你 |
[19:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:10] | I didn’t write this. | 这不是我发的 |
[19:11] | – It’s from your account. – Yes, I know, | -这是从你的号发出去的 -我知道 |
[19:13] | but I’m being set up. You have to believe me. | 但我是被陷害的 你要相信我 |
[19:15] | Really? The last time we went down this road, | 是吗 上次我们经历这种事的时候 |
[19:18] | you let me believe that you were innocent for months. | 你让我相信你是无辜的信了好几个月 |
[19:20] | And you honestly think I’d lie to you again? | 那你这次就觉得我又骗了你 |
[19:23] | I swear this wasn’t me. | 我发誓这真的不是我发的 |
[19:27] | I’ll-I’ll prove it to you. | 我能证明给你看 |
[19:31] | Lots of proof. | 有很多证明 |
[19:35] | Oh, it’s for my birthday party. | 这是为我生日聚会准备的 |
[19:37] | Yeah. Big one coming up, if I remember correctly. | 大日子要来了 如果我没记错的话 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry. | 放心 |
[19:43] | I’m not gonna crash your 30th birthday party. | 你30岁生日派对我不会不请自来的 |
[19:45] | I found a bunch of receipts, uh, | 我发现了一堆收据 |
[19:47] | from your funeral arrangements. | 是安排你的葬礼用的 |
[19:48] | You can send that to the insurance company, right? | 你会把这些发给保险公司的吧 |
[19:50] | Yes, that’s great. | 是的 |
[19:52] | Wow, you went really big on the flowers. | 你真的花了一大笔钱用来买花 |
[19:55] | Oh, yeah. Spared no expense. | 没错 不惜一切费用 |
[20:02] | Uh, plus medical files | 还有医疗档案 |
[20:04] | and witness testimonies from the LSATs. | 以及法学院入学考试的目击证词 |
[20:06] | That’s got to be enough. | 这就足够了 |
[20:07] | If not, I can always take out a loan. | 不然我得一直贷款 |
[20:10] | I could split it. Cut corners. No vacations. | 我可以分摊费用 走捷径 没有假期 |
[20:12] | Have you been taking vacations? | 你在度假吗 |
[20:13] | No vacations ever. | 再也没有假期了 |
[20:15] | But I do aspire to be a person who takes vacations. | 但我的梦想是当个有假期的人 |
[20:22] | We were pretty good at planning stay-cations, | 我们很擅长在家度假 |
[20:24] | as I remember. | 在我印象里 |
[20:30] | Um, so we didn’t get to go to Puerto Rico for our honeymoon, | 我们没能去波多黎各度蜜月 |
[20:34] | so this is… | 这儿虽然不是那个地方 |
[20:35] | well, it’s not that, but something else. | 但有点别的风趣 |
[20:39] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[20:42] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[20:44] | What to do in such a passionate moment? | 这种浓情蜜意的时候该做些什么呢 |
[20:50] | We actually might need that document for the case. | 我们可能还要用到那份文件呢 |
[20:54] | You write a dispassionate note. | 你写了一份毫无感情的笔记 |
[20:57] | Okay, that one doesn’t look dispassionate. | 好吧 这个人看上去没那么冷静 |
[21:03] | I see you, Rogelio. What do you want? | 我看到你了 罗格里奥 你想干什么 |
[21:06] | You have excellent peripheral vision. | 你视力真好 |
[21:08] | I just came by to bring baby | 我只是过来给宝宝 |
[21:11] | this adorable lavender tutu. | 送这件淡紫色芭蕾舞裙 |
[21:13] | And see if I could get some more impromptu face time with her | 再看看我有没有机会在聚会开始前 |
[21:17] | before the party. | 临时见她一面 |
[21:19] | She’s sleeping in the nursery. | 她在托儿所睡觉呢 |
[21:20] | You can wait here until she’s up. | 你能在那等到她醒来 |
[21:24] | I notice you have your rage face on. | 我发现你满脸怒火 |
[21:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:27] | Filling out a Darci Factor breakup workbook. | 填写德斯·法克特的分手手册 |
[21:32] | I feel calmer already. | 我已经平静多了 |
[21:34] | Wait. Breakup? | 等等 分手了 |
[21:36] | Esteban took a job shooting a telenovela in Mexico, | 埃斯特班在墨西哥找了份拍电视剧的工作 |
[21:39] | and he broke up with me. | 他就跟我分手了 |
[21:43] | – Darci. Look… – Be quiet. I’m fine. | -德斯 听着 -安静点 我很好 |
[21:46] | No. Listen, this is all my fault. | 不 这都是我的错 |
[21:48] | I was jealous of baby’s attachment to Esteban, | 我嫉妒宝宝依恋埃斯特班 |
[21:51] | and… I got him that job. | 所以 我给他找了那份工作 |
[21:54] | No kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[21:56] | We realized that, you jackass. | 我们意识到了 你这个混蛋 |
[21:58] | And it was a really dumb thing to do. | 这件事真是太愚蠢了 |
[22:02] | But the fact that he broke up with me to do this show, well… | 但事实是他跟我分手去拍节目了 |
[22:05] | well, you exposed some real problems in my relationship. | 你暴露出我这段关系里一些真正的问题 |
[22:10] | Darci Factor rule #83. | 德斯·法克特守则第八十三条 |
[22:13] | “Use the fight to shine a light.” | 用斗争发掘问题 |
[22:17] | Better I know now than later. | 现在知道总好过拖到后面 |
[22:19] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 很抱歉发生了这件事 |
[22:20] | Well, if you really feel bad, | 如果你真的感到抱歉 |
[22:22] | you can meet Esteban | 你就去见埃斯特班 |
[22:23] | and pick up some of baby’s stuff. | 拿点宝宝的东西去 |
[22:25] | I can’t see his face right now. | 我现在不想看见他 |
[22:27] | Darci Factor rule #13. | 德斯·法克特守则第十三条 |
[22:30] | “When it ends, don’t be friends.” | “分手之后 别做朋友” |
[22:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不好 |
[22:39] | But I will be. | 但我会好起来的 |
[22:41] | Okay. Let’s get out of this sad place, | 好了 让我们离开这悲伤的地方 |
[22:44] | and head over to our birthday girl. | 来看看这位要过生日的姑娘 |
[22:47] | Okay, just as miserable. Noted. | 好吧 也很糟糕 懂了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, yeah, I’m hurrying. | 好好 我会尽快 |
[22:58] | I didn’t want to say it, but… | 我不想说出来 但… |
[23:00] | I’m just not in the party mood. | 我只是没有心情庆祝 |
[23:06] | It’s Rafael. | 是拉斐尔 |
[23:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:09] | Hi, it’s me, Mateo. | 是我 马特奥 |
[23:10] | Oh, hey, Mateo. I can’t wait to see you tonight. | 马特奥 我等不及今晚见到你了 |
[23:14] | The unicorn can’t wait, either. He told me. | 独角兽也超期待 他亲口告诉我的 |
[23:16] | I’m not coming. And unicorns don’t talk. | 我不来了 况且独角兽不会说话 |
[23:19] | What do you mean you’re not coming? | 什么叫你不来了 |
[23:21] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[23:22] | Are you really sick, | 你是真的病了 |
[23:24] | or are you just mad because my… | 还是在生我的气… |
[23:28] | He hung up. | 他挂电话了 |
[23:31] | Hi, you’ve reached Rafael Solano, | 你好 我是拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[23:33] | – please leave… – Voice mail. I’m done. Mm-mm. | -请留… -语音信箱 我受够了 |
[23:37] | My son is not missing my unicorn birthday party. | 我儿子怎么能缺席我的独角兽生日派对 |
[23:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干吗 |
[23:45] | Look, I know you’re unhappy with me, | 我知道你生我的气 |
[23:47] | but we are co-parents first. | 但不管怎样我们都是马特奥的家长 |
[23:48] | We have to be on the same team. | 我们必须合拍 |
[23:50] | Do you think that I want to have a party today? | 你觉得我今天想开派对吗 |
[23:51] | No. But I’m having one and my son needs to be there. | 不想 但我还是得开 我儿子必须到场 |
[23:55] | And no matter how you feel about me, you have to support that. | 不管你对我怎么想 你都必须支持 |
[23:59] | He says he doesn’t feel well. | 他说他身体不舒服 |
[24:00] | And he’s clearly faking it because he’s mad at me. | 显然他在装病 因为他在生我气 |
[24:03] | And you’re letting him get away with that. | 你还任他为所欲为 |
[24:05] | And letting your feelings get in the way is not good parenting. | 给孩子强加父母的情感可不是育儿良方 |
[24:09] | Come on, Mateo. Let’s go. | 快来 马特奥 出发了 |
[24:17] | Impressive commitment to faking it. | 这病装得还真像呢 |
[24:20] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[24:20] | Here, Mommy will stay, too. Let me take care of you. | 来 妈妈陪你 我来照顾你 |
[24:22] | No. Go away. | 不要 走开 |
[24:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:27] | I got this. You can go. | 我来处理 你走吧 |
[24:51] | You know, it’s okay to want Mommy right now. | 其实 现在是可以想妈妈的 |
[24:53] | No. I’m mad until you’re not mad. | 不行 你不生气了我才不生气 |
[24:56] | No. No, we are separate people. | 不不 我们不一样 |
[24:59] | And no matter what happens with me and Mommy, | 无论我和妈妈发生什么 |
[25:02] | your mommy loves you. | 你妈妈都会爱你 |
[25:03] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[25:05] | Always. | 永远 |
[25:07] | We’re just figuring out the way we love each other. | 我们只是在寻找爱情的途径 |
[25:16] | True, for the record. | 申明一下 的确没错 |
[25:27] | Please don’t cry. | 求你别哭 |
[25:28] | Then stop yelling at me. | 那就别朝我吼 |
[25:30] | I’m not yelling at you, I’m– you’re just here, | 我没吼你 你刚好在这 |
[25:32] | – and I’m angry, okay? – No…? | -赶上我很生气 好吗 -不好… |
[25:34] | Shh. Did you find the security footage from the time | 嘘 你调取到邮件发送时段的 |
[25:37] | the e-mail was sent? | 监控录像了吗 |
[25:38] | Yes. You were right. | 是的 你没说错 |
[25:39] | You were firing Travis the busboy. | 当时你在开除餐馆工特拉维斯 |
[25:41] | Yes. I knew it. | 太好了 我就知道 |
[25:44] | W-Wait. Where am I? | 等等 我在哪儿 |
[25:49] | T-That’s okay. Travis can vouch for me, say I was there. | 没…没事 特拉维斯可以证明我在那儿 |
[25:51] | I don’t think Travis will want to help you | 你才炒了他 他八成不愿意 |
[25:52] | since you just fired him. | 帮你证明吧 |
[25:53] | Shh. No one asked you, Temp. | 闭嘴 没人问你 小零工 |
[25:56] | Jane! Look, right there. | 简 瞧 就在那儿 |
[26:00] | You know, I should get to her party a little early. | 我觉得 我该早点去她的派对 |
[26:05] | Gift-wrap this. | 把这当礼物包装 |
[26:07] | Hey, I’m gonna be a few minutes late. | 我要晚几分钟到 |
[26:08] | Esteban isn’t here yet. How does the house look? | 埃斯特班还没到 房子装饰得怎么样了 |
[26:11] | It’s the unicorn party of your dreams. | 是你梦想中的独角兽派对 |
[26:13] | Okay, good. | 好 太棒了 |
[26:15] | Oh, make sure Jane’s head is away from the door | 别让简的头朝着门 |
[26:17] | so it doesn’t melt. | 别让它化了 |
[26:20] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[26:22] | Oh, thank God. It’s him. | 谢天谢地 他可算来了 |
[26:24] | Okay, see you soon. | 好了 一会见 |
[26:25] | And don’t worry, I look amazing. | 别担心 我帅气逼人 |
[26:31] | Hello, thank you for stopping by. | 你好 谢谢你能来 |
[26:32] | I’ll just take that so we can both be on our way. | 我拿走了 这样我们就能各走各的了 |
[26:34] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:36] | I want to show you exactly where everything is | 我跟你说一下所有东西的摆放位置 |
[26:38] | so Baby always has what she needs. | 保证宝宝应有尽有 |
[26:41] | I put her favorite paci in the front pocket | 我把她最爱的奶嘴放在前口袋 |
[26:45] | and her second favorite paci in the back pocket. | 她第二爱的奶嘴在后口袋 |
[26:48] | Great. Thank you. Thank you very much. Bye. | 好 谢谢 非常感谢 再见 |
[26:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:54] | I also brought another bag, with some of Darci’s things. | 我还带了一包德斯的东西 |
[26:58] | Could you give it to her? | 你能交给她吗 |
[26:59] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[27:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:07] | I’m crying, man. | 我在哭啊 哥们儿 |
[27:09] | I love Darci, and my heart has broken into a million pieces | 我爱德斯 我的心已经碎成了渣 |
[27:13] | that my body can no longer contain. | 我的身体都承受不了我的心灵碎片了 |
[27:15] | Then why did you break up with her? | 那你为什么要和她分手 |
[27:17] | Because it was the right thing to do, for the family. | 因为这是正确的做法 为了那个家 |
[27:21] | W-What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[27:23] | I came from a messed up family. | 我来自一个混乱的家庭 |
[27:25] | My father and my mother’s three lovers hated each other, | 我爸和我妈的三个情人互相看不顺眼 |
[27:29] | and the constant fighting really messed me up. | 他们不间断的争吵真的让我心乱如麻 |
[27:32] | So when I found out the lengths you went through | 所以当我知道你到底花了多大力气 |
[27:34] | to get me out of Baby’s life, I realized | 才让我离开宝贝的生活时 我意识到 |
[27:38] | that I could not put Baby through that. | 我不能让宝贝也经历这个 |
[27:41] | Because I know how Baby would feel. | 因为我知道她会作何感受 |
[27:45] | Because… | 因为 |
[27:46] | I am Baby. | 我就是宝贝 |
[27:51] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[27:53] | let me get her car seat. | 我去拿她的汽车座椅 |
[27:59] | Parenting. | 为人父母 |
[28:00] | It’s hard sometimes. | 有时候确实很艰难 |
[28:03] | But hey, come on, Jane. | 但振作起来 简 |
[28:04] | The party. Focus on the party. | 还有派对 把注意力集中在派对上 |
[28:16] | Maybe she just went to get ice? | 也许她只是去买点冰块吧 |
[28:19] | Ah, yes. You’ll recall | 没错 你会想起来 |
[28:20] | we last left our Jane | 我们刚刚让我们的简 |
[28:23] | fleeing her own unicorn party. | 从她自己的独角兽派对上逃走了 |
[28:25] | This is bad, people. | 这可不妙 各位 |
[28:27] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪 |
[28:32] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[28:33] | You are? | 是吗 |
[28:34] | Yes, of course. I care about Jane, too. | 没错 当然了 我也很在乎简 |
[28:36] | And she needs her to corroborate an alibi. | 并且她还需要简来作不在场证明 |
[28:38] | Someone get that little donkey with a horn out of my house. | 来个人把那只有角的小驴牵出我家 |
[28:42] | I don’t care how magical it may be, | 我可不在乎什么魔法 |
[28:43] | I am not dealing with unicorn poop. | 我不想处理独角兽便便 |
[28:45] | – How will we find her? – Easy. | -我们怎么才能找到她 -简单 |
[28:46] | We’re a Find My Friends kind of family. | 我们这个家就擅长找朋友 |
[28:49] | Okay. Where’d you go, Jane? | 好了 你去哪儿了 简 |
[28:51] | Found her. | 找到她啦 |
[28:52] | Jane! | 简 |
[28:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:55] | – What are you doing here? – I wanted to be alone. | -你又在这里干什么 -我想一个人静静 |
[29:00] | Yes, I can. I’m a grown woman and I can run away if I want to. | 我当然能 我是个成年女性 我想跑就跑 |
[29:03] | Oh, no! My notes! | 不 我的稿子 |
[29:14] | – No! – Oh, no. | -别啊 -不是吧 |
[29:17] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[29:18] | Esteban still loves you, Darci. | 埃斯特班还爱着你 德斯 |
[29:20] | He only broke up with you to protect Baby from us. | 他跟你分手只是为了保护宝贝 |
[29:23] | You know how I grew up. | 你知道我是怎么长大的 |
[29:24] | With my father and my mother, | 我爸和我妈 |
[29:26] | and Diego and Matias and Alejandro | 加上迭戈 马蒂亚斯和亚历汉德罗 |
[29:28] | always fighting. | 他们天天吵架 |
[29:30] | I can’t put Baby through that. | 我不能让宝贝也经历那些 |
[29:34] | Well, that’s a better reason, at least. | 至少这个理由还好一点 |
[29:36] | I thought you wanted to sleep with some | 我还以为你想睡什么 |
[29:37] | sexy telenovela bombshell. | 肥皂剧里的性感女神 |
[29:40] | You are the only sexy telenovela bombshell for me, Darci. | 在我眼里你是唯一的肥皂剧性感女神 德斯 |
[29:45] | Aww. See? | 看见没 |
[29:47] | Great, so now you can make up. | 很好 那你们现在可以重归于好了 |
[29:51] | No. It’s still over. | 不 还是不行 |
[29:56] | Wait, wait. Why? | 等等 等等 为什么 |
[29:57] | Because what happens the next time he does something stupid? | 要是下次他做了蠢事怎么办 |
[30:00] | He won’t. Will you? | 他不会的 你会吗 |
[30:02] | – I won’t. – You will. | -我不会 -你会的 |
[30:03] | And I’m stuck with this doofus, Esteban. | 我就得跟这个呆瓜一直待在一起 埃斯特班 |
[30:05] | Okay, that’s true, you are. But I can do better. | 这话没错 你确实要 但我可以做得更好 |
[30:08] | I want to do better, because it’s best for Baby | 我想做得更好 因为如果宝贝周围 |
[30:10] | to be surrounded by people who love each other. | 都是相爱的人 这对她最好 |
[30:12] | And you two love each other. | 而你们彼此相爱 |
[30:14] | Please, Darci. Take Esteban back. | 拜托 德斯 让埃斯特班回去吧 |
[30:18] | Please, Darci. Take me back. | 拜托 德斯 让我回去吧 |
[30:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | But if this ever happens again… | 但要是再发生这种事 |
[30:38] | How about a champagne toast and a foot rub | 不如来杯香槟 做做足疗 |
[30:43] | to celebrate the end of this dark time of separation? | 来庆祝我们终于结束了这段黑暗的分离时期吧 |
[30:46] | You don’t have to do that. It was only one day. | 你不必如此 不过一天而已 |
[30:49] | Darci Factor rule #355. | 德斯·法克特守则第355条 |
[30:52] | “Want to keep your mate? | “想把伴侣留住 |
[30:54] | Then take every chance to celebrate.” | 那就抓住一切机会庆祝” |
[30:58] | That’s really good advice. | 真是个不错的建议 |
[31:02] | Now, I should find Jane. | 现在我该去找简了 |
[31:04] | Oh, she’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[31:05] | What? Where is she? | 什么 她在哪 |
[31:07] | Oh, look. Found her again. | 看 又找到她啦 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry, hon. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[31:11] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:13] | Celebrating my 30th birthday while sitting in a ditch | 坐在沟里庆祝我的30岁生日 |
[31:16] | feels pretty right, honestly. | 感觉可对了 说实话 |
[31:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:29] | Just seeing everyone waiting there, | 就是看到大家都在这 |
[31:32] | and, uh, having to walk in without Rafael, | 没有拉斐尔 我得一个人走进去 |
[31:36] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[31:38] | Because then, it would be all so real that this is happening. | 这样的话 就感觉一切真的就这么发生了 |
[31:43] | I know it’s just a stupid birthday party, but celebrating | 我知道这不过就是一场愚蠢的生日派对 但 |
[31:46] | without Rafael feels like I’m accepting | 派对上没有拉斐尔 就好像我正在接受 |
[31:48] | that I’m moving forward without him. | 他已不在我身边的事实 |
[31:55] | Yeah, we’re here for you. | 对 我们都在你身边 |
[31:56] | – As long as it takes. – Absolutely. | -我们会一直陪你走出来的 -没错 |
[31:59] | Hey, don’t worry. Rafael will realize he’s making a mistake. | 别担心 拉斐尔会明白他做错了的 |
[32:02] | Want me to call him and yell at him? | 想让我给他打个电话 吼他几声吗 |
[32:04] | No, don’t. I’ll figure it out. | 不 别 我自己会解决的 |
[32:07] | Aww, there’s that smile. | 你终于笑了 |
[32:09] | Can I just grab that napkin? | 我能拿张纸巾吗 |
[32:11] | Well, the one you’re holding. Do you mind– can I just have it? | 你手上拿着的纸巾 你介意 我可以拿吗 |
[32:13] | Thank you. Yes! Great. | 谢谢 太棒了 |
[32:15] | “Jane can’t pick up her check until Petra is done viciously | “如果佩特拉没有狠心解雇特拉维斯 简就 |
[32:17] | “Firing Travis, but Jane doesn’t even feel bad for him | “拿不到钱 但简却没有因他有任何罪恶感 |
[32:20] | “Because all she can think about is how lucky he is that his kids | “因为她能想到的就是 他真幸运 孩子 |
[32:21] | are still speaking to him.”! | 还愿意和他讲话” |
[32:24] | This plus the video is the proof I need to save my relationship. | 这个再加上录像 我就能挽救自己的关系了 |
[32:26] | Okay, I’m off. | 好了 我要走了 |
[32:28] | You got this, girl. Okay? Happy birthday. | 你能行的 姑娘 好吗 生日快乐 |
[32:35] | Oh, it was Marlene’s idea. | 这是玛琳的主意 |
[32:38] | She told me to write dispassionate observations | 她让我冷静地记录 |
[32:40] | about my life instead of trying to write. | 自己的生活 而不是尝试去写作 |
[32:44] | “Michael still mispronounces ‘deficit.’ | “迈克尔读’赤字’这两个字还是错的 |
[32:47] | “And even though he talks slower, his eyes still | “尽管他讲话语速变慢了 但在讲笑话前 |
[32:50] | look the same before he’s about to make a joke.” | 他的眼神还和原来一样” |
[32:54] | “He’s slower to laugh | “和之前相比 |
[32:56] | “Than he used to be, but when he does, | “他开始笑的点比原来慢 但他一旦笑起来 |
[32:59] | it’s still contagious.” | 依旧那么有感染力” |
[33:01] | “As Jane sat there with Michael across the table, | “简和迈克尔相对而坐 |
[33:05] | “The urge to take his hand was so strong that suddenly, | “简突然产生一种强烈的冲动 去牵他的手 |
[33:08] | “Jane felt like she was back in their old apartment, | “简感觉自己好像回到了原来的房子 |
[33:11] | “Living their old life. | “过着原来的生活 |
[33:12] | And if she was being honest, she liked that feeling.” | 坦白来说 她喜欢这种感觉 |
[33:17] | Hon, these don’t seem very dispassionate. | 宝贝 这些看起来并没有那么冷静 |
[33:21] | Told you. | 早跟你说了 |
[33:22] | Narrators always have a point of view. | 旁白总能先知道些什么 |
[33:25] | It seems like there are feelings there, for Michael. | 看起来你对迈克尔还有感觉 |
[33:29] | And if there are, | 如果真是这样 |
[33:33] | why are you trying so hard to get Rafael back? | 你为什么还要努力挽回拉斐尔 |
[33:40] | Friends, exactly four weeks ago, | 朋友们 就在四周前 |
[33:43] | Rafael’s girlfriend was four weeks away from turning 30. | 拉斐尔的女朋友还有四周就要到三十岁了 |
[33:46] | Let’s get a real unicorn! | 我们养一头真的独角兽吧 |
[33:49] | There goes my gift. | 这就是我要送你的礼物 |
[33:52] | But really. What do you want? | 说真的 你想要什么礼物 |
[33:54] | Nothing. We’re saving money. | 什么都不要 我们正在存钱 |
[33:56] | Still. | 但礼物还是要有的 |
[33:58] | A card telling me how much you love me. | 一张卡片 写着你有多爱我 |
[34:03] | Which, for the record, he wrote that very night. | 说明一下 他当天晚上便写了这张卡片 |
[34:07] | Very not dispassionately. | 非常地不冷静 |
[34:10] | But alas, that was before… | 但是 这都是之前的事情了 |
[34:13] | Michael got his memories back. | 迈克尔的记忆恢复了 |
[34:15] | Which led to this… | 所以也造成了现在的局面 |
[34:17] | I need you to leave. | 我想让你离开 |
[34:18] | Leaving him here, at this moment, | 离开他后 直到现在 |
[34:21] | four weeks later. | 四周后 |
[34:24] | “A card, telling you how much I love you. | “一张卡片 写着你有多爱我 |
[34:27] | “That’s what you said. | “这是你当时说的话 |
[34:28] | “Which feels impossible, Jane, | “看来我是做不到了 简 |
[34:30] | “Because I love you with everything that I am. | “因为虽然我全心全意地爱着你 |
[34:33] | But I guess this sums it up: | 但是我觉得这句话就能结束一切 |
[34:36] | will you marry me?” | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[34:45] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:47] | Thanks for asking me to. | 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[34:51] | Uh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:52] | I wasn’t being a good parent. | 我不是一个好父亲 |
[34:54] | I should have supported you, and I’m sorry. | 我本应支持你的 我很抱歉 |
[34:59] | – And also… – We should talk about– | -而且… -我们应该谈谈 |
[35:01] | Uh, go ahead. You. | 你说 你先说 |
[35:03] | I was just about to say you were right. | 我想说 你说得对 |
[35:05] | And friends, it feels cruel to point out | 朋友们 虽然指出来很残忍 |
[35:08] | that his heart had opened, briefly. | 但是他曾些微敞开过心扉 |
[35:10] | I can’t just dismiss how I feel about Michael. | 我不能就这么不管自己对迈克尔的想法 |
[35:14] | But alas, that’s my job. | 但是 这就是我的工作 |
[35:18] | I’ve been running away from my feelings | 我一直都在逃避自己的感觉 |
[35:19] | because I’m confused, | 因为我自己也理不清头绪 |
[35:22] | but it’s-it’s not fair | 但是 这是 这不公平 |
[35:25] | for me to ask you to stick around | 我不能让你在原地等我 |
[35:26] | while I sort through it. | 让我花时间理清头绪 |
[35:31] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 对 我是这么想的 |
[35:35] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[35:39] | You’re spending the night at Mommy’s place | 你今天晚上在妈妈那里住 |
[35:42] | like we talked about. | 我们之前说过了 |
[35:42] | – But… – Get your stuff. It’s not up for debate. | -但… -去拿你的东西 没得商量 |
[35:47] | He looks devastated. | 他看起来好绝望 |
[35:50] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说什么了 |
[35:52] | T-That’s not the point. | 这 这不是重点 |
[35:53] | The-the point is, I was firing the busboy | 重 重点是 我这边刚解雇了这个勤杂工 |
[35:55] | and Jane was writing about it at exactly the same time | 同时 简就记录了这一切 |
[35:57] | the e-mail was sent to Milos. | 这封邮件发给了米勒 |
[35:59] | So it couldn’t have been me. | 所以不可能是我 |
[36:00] | Someone was setting me up. Milos, probably. | 有人陷害我 有可能是米勒 |
[36:04] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:06] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:09] | Look– but wait. | 但是等一下 |
[36:10] | Running around that ditch, | 在那个沟里跑来跑去 |
[36:11] | trying to find a piece of paper– | 一心想要找一张纸 |
[36:14] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[36:16] | If we’re going to do this– | 如果我们要继续 |
[36:17] | us– I need you to trust me. | 我们要在一起 我要你相信我 |
[36:22] | How am I supposed to? After what happened? | 发生了这些事情后 我要怎么相信你 |
[36:26] | How can we be in a relationship if you can’t? | 如果你不相信我 我们要怎么在一起 |
[36:30] | Look, I get taking things slow. | 慢慢来我明白 |
[36:32] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[36:34] | But you have to believe, deep down, | 但你必须相信 发自内心地相信 |
[36:37] | that I would never lie to you again. | 我再也不会骗你 |
[36:39] | And I don’t know, deep down, that I do believe that. | 我不知道我内心深处是否相信这点 |
[36:44] | It’s hard. | 这很难 |
[36:44] | You lied for a long time. And I work at a bar now. | 你骗了这么久 而且我现在在酒吧上班 |
[36:48] | – You said you didn’t blame me for that. – I don’t. | -你说你不怪我 -是不怪你 |
[36:51] | But it’s a constant reminder, and… | 但这点不断地在提醒着我 |
[36:53] | well, the truth is, | 事实上 |
[36:55] | it’s hard to feel safe with you. | 和你在一起很难有安全感 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:07] | I’ll have to work harder, then. | 那我会更努力去做 |
[37:09] | To make you feel safe. | 让你有安全感 |
[37:14] | Also working hard… | 这边也不容易 |
[37:15] | – Do you want me to read you a bedtime story? – No. | -要我给你讲睡前故事吗 -不要 |
[37:21] | Do you want a kiss? | 要亲一个吗 |
[37:23] | And maybe it was Mateo’s constant rejection | 也许是因为马特奥一直在抗拒她 |
[37:26] | or the return of Jane’s complicated love triangle | 或是简又陷入复杂的三角恋爱关系 |
[37:28] | or the fact that she spent her 30th birthday in a ditch, | 亦或是因为她在沟里度过了三十岁生日 |
[37:32] | but in that moment, | 但是在那一刻 |
[37:33] | Jane couldn’t run away from her feelings. | 简无法逃避自己的情感 |
[37:38] | Mommy, are you crying? | 妈妈 你在哭吗 |
[37:41] | No, I’m fine. I promise. | 我没事 我保证 |
[37:45] | Oh. It’s okay, Mommy’s just going through a lot, | 没事 妈妈只是在经历很多事 |
[37:47] | but it has nothing to do with you, okay? | 但那和你无关 |
[37:49] | I’m sorry I ran away. | 对不起我跑了 |
[37:51] | Yeah, that wasn’t okay. | 那样不好 |
[37:57] | But honestly? | 但是说实话 |
[38:00] | I understand why you did it. | 我明白你为什么这么做 |
[38:02] | Because today, I ran away from my own birthday party. | 因为今天 我从自己的生日派对上跑走了 |
[38:05] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:07] | I didn’t even go inside. | 我甚至都没进去了 |
[38:08] | I-I just drove up, I saw all the people and then I ran away. | 我开过去 看到所有的人后我就开车走掉了 |
[38:11] | Then what happened? | 那然后呢 |
[38:14] | Well, I actually ended up in a ditch. | 结果我坐在沟里 |
[38:19] | And then Abuela and Bisa and Auntie Petra, | 然后外婆 曾祖母和佩特拉阿姨 |
[38:22] | – they showed up… – I hope Jane’s feeling better. | -都来了 -希望简的心情好一点 |
[38:25] | She’s a strong, capable 30-year-old | 她是个坚强 三十岁 有能力 |
[38:27] | with impeccable genes. | 还有完美的基因 |
[38:28] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[38:30] | Even if she doesn’t feel like celebrating right now. | 就算她现在不想庆祝 |
[38:33] | And speaking of celebrating… | 说到庆祝 |
[38:40] | It’s a Rocovery basket, for you. | 有个罗罗康复篮要送给你 |
[38:45] | It is filled with everything | 为了庆祝你正在康复 |
[38:46] | you’ve been deprived of during chemo | 里面有你在化疗期间 |
[38:48] | to celebrate that you’re on the path to recovery. | 所需要的一切 |
[38:51] | Rogelio, I told you, I don’t want… | 罗格里奥 我和你说过 我不想… |
[38:53] | I-I know, I-I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:54] | we can’t celebrate the ultimate victory yet. | 我们暂时还不能庆祝最终的胜利 |
[38:58] | But we can celebrate smaller victories along the way. | 但是我们可以一路庆祝小小的胜利 |
[39:02] | Thank you, Rogelio. | 谢谢你 罗格里奥 |
[39:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:04] | Not just for the basket, | 不只是篮子 |
[39:07] | but for being my rock through all of this. | 谢谢你一直支持着我 |
[39:15] | And from one happy couple | 真是幸福的一对 |
[39:16] | to, well, Jane and Michael. | 现在来看看简和迈克尔 |
[39:19] | So I submitted the evidence, | 我把证据交上去了 |
[39:21] | and the company agreed to settle for $10,000, | 那家公司同意以一万块做为和解 |
[39:23] | which I can pay in installments, | 我会分期支付 |
[39:25] | – so we’re all good. – I can help. | -所以我们没事了 -我可以帮忙支付 |
[39:28] | No. I’ll take care of it. | 不 我会搞定的 |
[39:30] | I also wanted to bring you your belated birthday gift. | 我还想送你一份迟来的生日礼物 |
[39:37] | Thanks, but I already own, like, 400 copies. | 谢谢 但我已经有400本了 |
[39:40] | Well, this one’s different, ’cause I really wanted | 这一本不一样 因为我在看的时候 |
[39:42] | to talk to you while I was reading it, | 真的很想和你聊聊 |
[39:43] | so I wrote down my reactions instead. | 所以我写了我的反应 |
[39:46] | And I noted a few places where I thought | 我注解了几个地方 |
[39:47] | Martin could have been a little funnier. | 我觉得也许可以让马丁更有趣一点 |
[39:53] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 简 |
[39:57] | Or Josephine. | 或是约瑟芬 |
[40:14] | 天呐 这个人物是以我们上次遇到的 那个疯狂出租车司机为原型吗 | |
[40:21] | 我记得 这一晚没这么少儿不宜 | |
[40:48] | And so, friends, | 朋友们 |
[40:49] | without knowing where she was going, | 不知道她想些什么 |
[40:51] | Jane began to write again. | 简又开始写作了 |
[40:53] | 正当她走出去时 她意识到她的激情也包括在内 没有特定的顺序 | |
[41:00] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 简 |
[41:02] | From one unicorn to another. | 独角兽之间的对话 |
[41:37] | Looks like Rafael may be the one running away. | 看来拉斐尔也许才是逃避的那个人 |