时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All righty, friends and foes, | 好了 朋友们 |
[00:01] | You recall Jane was in the middle of a classic love triangle. | 你们还记得简深陷于一段经典三角恋之中 |
[00:05] | On one side, | 一方面 |
[00:06] | her ex-husband Michael came back from the dead. | 她的前夫迈克尔死而复生了 |
[00:08] | I still love you, Jane. | 我还爱你 简 |
[00:09] | On the other, | 另一方面 |
[00:10] | ex-boyfriend, baby daddy Rafael. | 前男友 孩子的爸爸拉斐尔 |
[00:13] | All I want | 我只想 |
[00:14] | is to put this ring on your finger. | 将这枚戒指戴在你的手上 |
[00:16] | And our poor Jane, | 可怜的简啊 |
[00:18] | well, she was wrecked, | 她彻底崩溃了 |
[00:19] | and she realized… | 然后她意识到 |
[00:20] | I can’t just dismiss how I feel about Michael. | 我不能无视自己对迈克尔的感觉 |
[00:23] | Which, seemingly, | 看上去 |
[00:24] | sent our Rafael down a dark path. | 让拉斐尔堕入了黑暗深渊 |
[00:27] | Also in a tricky situation, Alba. | 陷入了棘手处境的还有阿尔芭 |
[00:30] | See, she married Jorge so he could get his green card. | 她和乔治结了婚 为了帮他拿到绿卡 |
[00:32] | Only, she still had feelings for him. | 但她对他还有感觉 |
[00:34] | Oh, and Petra and J.R. | 还有佩特拉和J.R. |
[00:36] | seemed like they were headed for a breakup, too. | 看来她们也要分手了 |
[00:38] | – Please! – I gave up everything for you. | -求你了 -我为你放弃了一切 |
[00:41] | It was all a lie! | 全是谎言 |
[00:42] | But they fought their way | 但她们找到了 |
[00:43] | back to each other, not that they were home free. | 重归于好的办法 然而这一切并未完全结束 |
[00:46] | I didn’t e-mail Milos. | 我没给米勒发过邮件 |
[00:47] | It’s right here, Petra, | 就在这 佩特拉 |
[00:48] | how you said you won’t testify | 你说只要他给你酒店 |
[00:49] | against him if he gives you the hotel. | 你就不会出庭指认他 |
[00:52] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[00:53] | – I didn’t write this. – It’s from your account. | -我没写过这个 -这就是你的账号 |
[00:55] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:56] | Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 狗血得跟电视剧一样 |
[00:58] | Well, imagine this. Rose, aka Sin Rostro, | 想象一下 萝丝 也叫西恩·罗斯特拉 |
[01:01] | was the one who faked Michael’s death and wiped his memories. | 她伪造了迈克尔的死亡 并抹去了他的记忆 |
[01:04] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你为什么要这么做 |
[01:05] | I had my Eileen face on, | 我戴上了艾琳的面具 |
[01:07] | and my phone fell. | 然后我的手机掉了 |
[01:09] | And as we both bent down to pick it up, | 我们一起弯腰去捡 |
[01:11] | my mask came unglued. | 这时候我的面具脱落了 |
[01:12] | I don’t believe you. I think it has something to do | 我不信 我觉得和这个号码 |
[01:16] | with this number. | 有关系 |
[01:17] | So you’re working with the police now. | 你现在在和警方合作了 |
[01:21] | Tell them | 告诉他们 |
[01:22] | there’s no chance in hell | 他们根本不可能 |
[01:24] | they’ll ever figure out what that number is. | 想出这个号码是什么 |
[01:26] | Yikes! | 哎呦喂 |
[01:27] | Who knows what she’s up to. | 谁知道她想干什么 |
[01:28] | Well, I do, but I can’t tell you… yet. | 我知道 但我还不能告诉你们 |
[01:33] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:35] | was 25 years old, | 二十五岁的时候 |
[01:36] | she said good-bye | 她最后一次 |
[01:37] | to Michael Cordero Jr. For the last time… | 向小迈克尔·科尔德罗告了别 |
[01:40] | – I love you. – Or so she thought. | -我爱你 -或者她是这么想的 |
[01:42] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[01:45] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[01:46] | And, friends, that good-bye | 朋友们 那一声再见 |
[01:49] | was a moment that Jane replayed in her head over | 在简的脑海中一直不停地重复着 |
[01:52] | and over and over… | 一而再 再而三 |
[01:54] | Enough. | 够了 |
[01:56] | You can’t keep looking at old pictures of Michael. | 你不能再一直盯着迈克尔的旧照片了 |
[01:58] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[02:00] | I want to. I-I-I’m trying. | 我想这么做 我很努力地去试了 |
[02:03] | But every time I think I’m ready, | 但每次我觉得自己准备好的时候 |
[02:04] | I think about my family, | 我都会想起我的家人 |
[02:06] | and how much I love Rafael. | 还有我有多爱拉斐尔 |
[02:07] | Who doesn’t want to see you now. | 他现在不想见你 |
[02:09] | Because of my feelings for Michael. | 因为我对迈克尔有感觉 |
[02:10] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[02:11] | You have them, so call. | 你有感觉 打电话吧 |
[02:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | Sexy… | 太性感了 |
[02:30] | Sorry. Let me show you what Alba sees. | 抱歉 我用阿尔芭的视角展示一下 |
[02:34] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[02:36] | It’s not even sexy in slow motion. | 就算把镜头放慢也不性感 |
[02:44] | Ma! Uh, we were talking about something really important. | 妈 我们在谈很重要的事 |
[02:55] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:56] | – Start slow. – There is no slow. | -缓慢地开个头 -根本就没有缓慢这回事 |
[02:58] | If I open the door, the flood water will rush in. | 如果我打开这扇门 洪流就会直接涌入 |
[03:00] | It is not a floodgate, it’s just a text. Send it. | 这又不是水闸 只是条短信 发吧 |
[03:05] | Okay. Fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | “Hi.” | “你好” |
[03:12] | I told you it wasn’t just a text! | 我说了这不仅是一条短信 |
[03:13] | He’s already calling me back! | 他已经给我回电话了 |
[03:14] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[03:17] | – Hi, hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[03:19] | Do you have any time this afternoon? | 今天下午有空吗 |
[03:21] | Um, can you hang on a second? | 等一下好吗 |
[03:24] | Now what? He wants to hang out. | 现在怎么办 他想约我出去了 |
[03:26] | Uh, you think that’s gonna be casual? | 你觉得这只是一次随意的碰面吗 |
[03:27] | I mean, what are we supposed to talk about? The weather? | 我们该聊什么 天气吗 |
[03:29] | Oh, or how about the fact that I’m living at home again | 要不然告诉他我现在又回家住了 |
[03:32] | because Rafael kicked me out of the house | 因为拉斐尔把我赶出来了 |
[03:34] | because I had to explore things | 因为我必须去弄明白我和 |
[03:35] | with Michael even though I don’t know what that means? | 迈克尔的事 就算我不知道到底是什么事 |
[03:37] | A-And how is that even possible? What am I supposed to do? Huh? | 这怎么可能呢 我该怎么办 |
[03:39] | Put on my wedding lingerie and say, “Welcome back, to this.” | 穿上我的婚礼内衫 然后说”欢迎回来” |
[03:43] | Take a deep breath and calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静 |
[03:46] | Just grab some coffee with him. Decaf. | 和他喝杯咖啡 无咖啡因的 |
[03:50] | Right. Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:55] | Ooh, she hit “Speaker,” not “Mute.” | 她点了”扬声器” 而不是”静音” |
[03:58] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[04:00] | Hi. Yeah, coffee sounds good. | 咖啡听起来不错 |
[04:13] | But that’s not why I was calling. | 不过这不是我打电话来的理由 |
[04:16] | We think Rose lied about the reason | 我们觉得萝丝没有说出 |
[04:17] | she gave Michael amnesia. | 为什么要让迈克尔失忆的真实原因 |
[04:19] | She said she bumped into me as Eileen… | 她说她以艾琳的身份撞见了我 |
[04:20] | You remember Eileen, right? | 你还记得艾琳 对吗 |
[04:22] | Rose… only with this mask. | 就是萝丝 不过戴着这副面具 |
[04:25] | And she said I saw her mask, but I didn’t. | 她说我看见她的面具了 但我没有 |
[04:27] | I mean I would remember seeing a mask peel off. | 如果我目睹了一张面具剥落 我会记得的 |
[04:29] | So why do you think she did it? | 所以你认为她为什么要这么做 |
[04:31] | We don’t know, but we think it has something | 我们不知道 但我们认为 |
[04:32] | to do with this number I wrote down in my notes. | 这和我写在笔记上的数字有关 |
[04:35] | It’s a sequence she typed over and over. | 她不停地打这段数字 |
[04:36] | And before I… died, I’d been focused on it | 在我…死前 我曾专注于此 |
[04:40] | ’cause it came up so much in Susanna’s keystroke log. | 因为这在苏珊娜的输入记录里出现了太多次 |
[04:44] | You remember Susanna, right? | 你还记得苏珊娜 对吗 |
[04:46] | Rose… only with this mask. | 就是萝丝 不过戴着这副面具 |
[04:48] | Oops, my bad, that’s Shelly. | 我的错 这是谢莉 |
[04:50] | Sorry, Rose had a lot of masks. Here’s Susanna. | 抱歉 萝丝有太多面具了 这是苏珊娜 |
[04:56] | Oh, wow. I… I can’t believe | 我 我不敢相信 |
[04:58] | you were still investigating Rose after you left the force. | 你离开警队之后居然还在调查萝丝 |
[05:02] | Oh, just occasionally. | 只是偶尔 |
[05:04] | I mean, the woman’s a monster | 那个女人就是疯子 |
[05:05] | and she was still out there. | 并且她还在逍遥法外 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God, Michael! | 天哪 迈克尔 |
[05:11] | The thing is, I’ve been going through my memories | 事实上 我试了一千次来回顾我那天的记忆 |
[05:12] | a thousand times of that day, and it’s all pretty fuzzy. | 但都很模糊 |
[05:16] | Unfortunately, memories are notoriously unreliable. | 很不幸 众所周知 记忆不可靠 |
[05:18] | I think I said something like that once, | 我觉得我有次也说过这话 |
[05:20] | but I can’t quite remember. | 但我记不清了 |
[05:22] | Anyway, uh, Dennis suggested we walk through the day together. | 无论如何 丹尼斯建议我们一起再想想那天 |
[05:25] | See if any details come back. | 看看会不会想起什么细节 |
[05:28] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好 可以 当然 |
[05:34] | So you and Rafael broke up? | 所以你和拉斐尔分手了 |
[05:38] | I don’t want to talk about that with you. | 我不想和你聊这个 |
[05:41] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好 没关系 |
[05:43] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:46] | I’m just confused, as you obviously heard. | 我就是有点糊涂 你也听出来了 |
[05:49] | No, I get it. Let’s just walk through the day, then. | 没事 我懂 那我们就想想那一天吧 |
[05:52] | Great. Uh… | 好 |
[05:54] | I remember everything exactly. | 我清楚地记得一切 |
[05:57] | Uh, we said good-bye in the doorway of our old apartment. | 我们在我旧公寓的门口说了再见 |
[06:00] | I had given you a lunchbox | 我给了你一个便当 |
[06:01] | with a policeman on it, and then I said… Michael! | 上面有个警察图案 然后我说了 迈克尔 |
[06:06] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你深感自豪 |
[06:10] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[06:12] | I can’t believe I brought a lunchbox to the LSATs. | 我无法相信我居然带着个便当去了法学考试 |
[06:15] | It was sweet. | 这很甜蜜 |
[06:17] | Oh, I know, of course it was. | 我知道 这当然很甜蜜 |
[06:19] | It’s just weird to think about now. You know, the guys | 只是现在想来很怪 你知道 |
[06:21] | at the ranch would hog-tie me and throw me in the pigsty | 那些在牧场工作的家伙会把我捆起来扔猪圈里 |
[06:24] | if they found out that I brought a lunchbox to work. | 如果他们发现我带着便当去工作的话 |
[06:27] | Right. | 对 |
[06:29] | It’s just hard to laugh since the lunchbox | 只是一想起关于那个便当是你假死前 |
[06:31] | is tied to the last words I ever said to you | 我和你说过的最后一句话 |
[06:33] | before you supposedly died. | 就很难笑出来 |
[06:36] | Right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 我很抱歉 |
[06:39] | But actually, | 但事实上 |
[06:41] | those weren’t the last words you said to me. | 那些不是你对我说的最后一句话 |
[06:43] | Trust me, I replayed that moment over and over. | 相信我 那一刻我已经回想过很多遍了 |
[06:46] | No. | 不 |
[06:47] | I remember. You said… | 我记得 你说 |
[06:49] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你深感自豪 |
[06:53] | And then I turned back. | 然后我回过头 |
[06:54] | Oh, your gas tank’s on empty, | 你油箱空了 |
[06:57] | so don’t forget to fill it up before your meeting with Chloe. | 所以在见克洛伊之前 别忘了加油 |
[06:59] | Thanks. Now hurry up and go. | 谢了 现在快点走吧 |
[07:02] | Oh, my God. I… | 天哪 我 |
[07:04] | I can’t believe I forgot about that. | 我不敢相信我居然忘了这个 |
[07:09] | And then I sent you a final “Good luck” E-mail | 然后我给你发了最后一封”祝你好运”的电邮 |
[07:11] | while I was pumping gas, and you never responded. | 在我加油的时候 你就再也没回我 |
[07:14] | I definitely replied. | 我绝对回了 |
[07:15] | No, you didn’t. If you sent that e-mail, | 不 你没回 如果你回了 |
[07:18] | I would’ve read it obsessively for the last four years. | 我一定会在过去四年里着魔一般地读 |
[07:22] | No, I-I know I sent that. | 不 我确定我发了 |
[07:27] | Uh, hello? | 喂 |
[07:29] | Okay, I-I’m sorry. I’m on my way. | 好 我很抱歉 马上就来 |
[07:32] | It’s Mateo’s karate dojo. | 是马特奥练空手道的地方 |
[07:34] | Rafael didn’t show up to pick him up. I have to go. | 拉斐尔没去接他 我得去 |
[07:37] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[07:39] | Shoot, they called you? | 该死 他们打给你了 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. I-I messed up. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 |
[07:45] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[07:46] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:47] | Oh, friends. | 朋友们 |
[07:48] | How Jane wanted to reach out and touch him right then, | 此刻简是多么想伸手摸摸他啊 |
[07:52] | but alas, everything had changed. | 唉 物是人非了 |
[07:55] | Just have a lot of stuff going on at the office. | 就是办公室里事情太多了而已 |
[07:57] | In fact, since you’re here, do you mind | 事实上 既然你都到了 |
[07:58] | just taking Mateo and the girls? | 你介意接一下马特奥和姑娘们吗 |
[08:01] | I should– got to get back to work. | 我应该 回去工作了 |
[08:04] | Yeah, no problem. | 行 没问题 |
[08:12] | How was karate practice? | 空手道练的怎么样 |
[08:13] | Good, I’m amazing! | 很好 我超厉害的 |
[08:15] | Do it. Ask her. | 说 快问她 |
[08:17] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[08:18] | What are drugs? | 什么是毒品 |
[08:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:21] | I saw Daddy taking pills, | 我看到爸爸在吃药 |
[08:23] | and Ellie and Anna said he’s on drugs. | 埃莉和安娜就说他在吸毒 |
[08:29] | As you’ll recall, | 你们应该记得 |
[08:30] | we last left Jane with a very simple question… | 我们刚刚给简留了一个很简单的问题 |
[08:33] | What are drugs? Uh… | 什么是毒品 |
[08:35] | Well, drugs are a very bad thing, | 毒品是很不好的东西 |
[08:39] | and something you should never, ever take. And also, | 我们永远 永远都不该碰 以及 |
[08:42] | Daddy is not taking drugs, so don’t worry about that. | 爸爸没有在吸毒 所以不用担心 |
[08:45] | Yes, he is. He’s got a real pill problem. | 他有 他真的有药物问题 |
[08:48] | What? No, he doesn’t. | 什么 不 他没有 |
[08:52] | But what-what makes you say that? | 但你为什么这么说 |
[08:54] | We saw him take them. | 我们看见他吃药了 |
[08:56] | Grown-ups take a lot of pills. | 大人都吃很多药 |
[08:57] | Vitamins and aspirin… | 维生素和阿司匹林什么的 |
[08:59] | These are different. | 那些不同 |
[09:00] | Daddy always takes his pills in secret | 爸爸总是偷偷吃药 |
[09:02] | and keeps them on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet | 还把药放在浴室柜子的最顶上 |
[09:05] | where we can’t reach them. | 我们够不着 |
[09:07] | They’re probably benzos. | 大概是苯二氮吧 |
[09:09] | What? | 什么 |
[09:10] | Mommy left the parental controls off the iPad last week, | 妈妈上周把平板上的家长控制关了 |
[09:13] | and we watched a lot of inappropriate shows. | 我们就看了很多少儿不宜的东西 |
[09:17] | We know all about the opioid crisis, too. | 我们还知道了关于鸦片危机的全部内容 |
[09:21] | Well, good for you, | 你们真棒 |
[09:23] | and that has nothing to do with your dad. | 但这和你们爸爸没有任何关系 |
[09:25] | – We need to talk. – Fine. Make it quick. | -我们得谈谈 -好吧 简单点说 |
[09:28] | I’m preparing for a meeting with a computer security expert | 我准备和一名计算机安全专家会面 |
[09:31] | to get to the bottom of the weird e-mails coming from my account. | 查清我的账号发送奇怪邮件的原因 |
[09:34] | Preparing by looking at the IT guy’s vacation photos? | 那用得着翻看她的度假照片吗 |
[09:39] | If you must know, | 如果你非要知道 |
[09:40] | the computer security expert is J.R.’s close friend, Leona. | 这个安全专家是J.R.的好朋友 李奥娜 |
[09:43] | Ah, IT gal. | 是女技术员呢 |
[09:46] | I’ve never met any of J.R.’s friends before, | 我从没见过J.R.的朋友 |
[09:47] | so I’m just… doing a little research. | 所以我只是…事先做点功课 |
[09:49] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[09:52] | I wanted to talk to you about something serious, | 我想和你谈些要事 |
[09:55] | but honestly I don’t even know how to say it, but… | 可说实话 我都不知道怎么说出口… |
[09:57] | Spit it out, Jane. | 快说吧 简 |
[09:58] | Right. Sorry. I’m just… | 好 抱歉 我只是… |
[10:01] | I’m worried about Rafael, and I want to talk to him | 我很担心拉斐尔 我想和他谈谈 |
[10:03] | and be there for him, and obviously I can’t, | 陪着他 可显然我没法做到 |
[10:05] | but I think he might be in a really dark place. | 我想他现在可能心情很糟 |
[10:08] | Of course he’s in a dark place. You dumped him. | 那当然了 你把人家给甩了 |
[10:10] | The kids think he’s on drugs. | 孩子们觉得他在吸毒 |
[10:12] | – What? – The twins saw him taking pills in secret. | -什么 -姑娘们看到他偷偷吃药 |
[10:15] | Apparently, Mateo did, too. | 显然马特奥也看到了 |
[10:16] | So can you please talk to him? | 求你跟他谈谈吧 |
[10:19] | You’re probably overreacting, like you always do. | 你八成又在小题大做了 你总是这样 |
[10:23] | Sorry, did I do something to offend you? | 不好意思 我冒犯到你了吗 |
[10:24] | I’ll talk to Rafael and figure out what’s going on. | 我会和拉斐尔谈谈 搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[10:26] | Now, go. J.R.’s coming by | 快走吧 J.R.快来了 |
[10:27] | and if she sees you, she’ll be in a bad mood. | 让她看到你的话 她心情会不好 |
[10:39] | Rafael, hey, it’s me, um– | 拉斐尔 是我 |
[10:42] | Just hoping to talk when you get a minute. | 等你有空的时候 我们谈谈吧 |
[10:45] | Talk dirty to me, baby. | 宝贝 说点骚浪话 |
[10:47] | Tell me how much you want the carnal gift of Rogelio. | 告诉我你有多渴望享受罗格里奥的肉体盛宴 |
[10:50] | So, so much. | 非常非常渴望 |
[10:53] | It’s been too long. | 我们好久没有这样了 |
[10:55] | Way too long. | 好久好久了 |
[10:59] | Oh, but you’re sexier than ever. | 可你的性感丝毫不减当年 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:05] | Your penis got even bigger. | 你的下体更壮硕了呢 |
[11:11] | Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 不是有意打断你的 |
[11:19] | It’s no big deal. | 没关系的 |
[11:21] | Masturbation is normal. | 自慰很正常 |
[11:23] | It’s just that I really miss making love to you. | 我只是太想念我们的性爱了 |
[11:26] | But I don’t want to pressure you before you’re ready. | 但你没准备好之前 我不会强求 |
[11:29] | I get it. It’s fine. | 我懂 没关系 |
[11:31] | Yeah, don’t beat yourself… | 是呀 不要自责 |
[11:34] | um, up about it, Rogelio. | 想开点[硬起来] 罗格里奥 |
[11:36] | And I miss our sex life, too. | 我也怀念我们的性生活 |
[11:37] | And I want it back. | 我也想回到从前 |
[11:39] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[11:41] | But, I just haven’t really felt like it. | 可是 我还没有那么渴望 |
[11:44] | A-After everything my body’s been through this year. | 这一年我的身体承受了太多痛苦 |
[11:47] | But maybe it’s time we try. | 但也许我们可以试试 |
[11:51] | What about tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[11:52] | We could go out on a date and then… | 我们可以浪漫约会 然后… |
[11:57] | I’m in. Metaphorically. | 我同意[进入] 比喻义地说 |
[12:01] | And also, hopefully, literally. | 但我也希望能”更进一步” |
[12:04] | You’re screwed. | 你完了 |
[12:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:06] | Well, your anti-virus program is ancient, | 你的防病毒软件太过古老 |
[12:08] | 李奥娜 J.R.的闺蜜 | |
[12:08] | pretty much any experienced hacker | 随便一个有经验的黑客 |
[12:10] | could just spoof your IP address. | 都可以伪造你的IP地址 |
[12:12] | Of course. See? It’s Milos. | 当然了 瞧 就是米勒 |
[12:15] | I filed an injunction against him to regain control of the hotel. | 我申请了对他的禁令 重新掌管酒店 |
[12:17] | He’s obviously retaliating. | 显然他在打击报复 |
[12:19] | – Can you secure it? – Yeah, no problem. | -你能修复这个漏洞吗 -可以 没问题 |
[12:22] | Okay, perfect, thank you. | 好 太好了 谢谢你 |
[12:24] | Well, take that, Genius Bar. | 天才吧的家伙 看看人家 |
[12:28] | By the way, I really dig your ink. | 对了 我好喜欢你的纹身 |
[12:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Do you have a go-to artist or anything? | 你认识什么专门的师傅吗 |
[12:35] | – I-I’m considering getting one of my own. – Really? | -我也想自己纹一个 -真的吗 |
[12:39] | Of what? | 纹什么 |
[12:40] | Uh, butterfly? Lower back. | 蝴蝶吗 纹在腰背部 |
[12:42] | I love that idea. | 好主意 |
[12:43] | Thanks, Leona. | 谢谢 李奥娜 |
[12:44] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[12:46] | I should get going, too. | 我也该走了 |
[12:47] | I have to go to the, uh, animal shelter. | 我得去一趟动物收容所 |
[12:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:52] | Oh, I was, um, thinking of using the security breach | 我想…以安全漏洞为借口 |
[12:56] | as an excuse to get the girls a dog. | 送给姑娘们一条狗 |
[12:57] | They’ve been asking. | 她们一直想要 |
[12:58] | I’m a big fan of dogs. | 我可喜欢狗狗了 |
[13:00] | Rescues only, obviously. | 当然了 只爱搜救犬 |
[13:04] | You are? | 是吗 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[13:06] | Have you been stalking me on Instagram? | 你是不是在图享网上跟踪我 |
[13:09] | Down, lioness. | 别这么戒备 |
[13:10] | Petra was obviously just curious about my good friend. | 佩特拉显然只是对我的好朋友很好奇 |
[13:14] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[13:16] | Best of luck with the rescue dog. | 祝你找到想要的搜救犬 |
[13:18] | – I’ll see you at Truck Shop tomorrow? – Um, we’ll see. | -我们明天在”卡车店”见 -再说吧 |
[13:24] | Wow, she hated me. | 天啊 她讨厌我 |
[13:26] | She didn’t hate you. | 她不讨厌你 |
[13:28] | That much. | 没那么讨厌啦 |
[13:31] | Next time just play it more low-key. | 下次含蓄些就好 |
[13:33] | Make your creepy, stalker hints more subtle. | 尽量别暴露你变态跟踪狂的内心 |
[13:37] | Next time when? | 下次是什么时候 |
[13:38] | Leona blatantly didn’t invite me to the truck shop tomorrow. | 李奥娜干脆都没邀请我明天去卡车店 |
[13:43] | She’s not really hanging out at a truck shop, right? | 她不会真的常去卡车店玩吧 |
[13:45] | No. It’s a gay club. | 不是 那是个同性恋俱乐部 |
[13:47] | And she didn’t invite you… ’cause, well… | 她不邀请你是因为… |
[13:51] | you don’t exactly look like the club type. | 你看起来不像混俱乐部的人 |
[13:54] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:55] | You’re too posh for the club scene. | 你穿得太华丽 不适合去俱乐部 |
[13:57] | I am not, I love nightclubs. | 才没有 我超爱去夜店的 |
[13:59] | Yep, nightclubs and rescue dogs. | 是呢 夜店和搜救犬 |
[14:02] | Petra’s favorites. | 佩特拉的最爱 |
[14:03] | Okay, look… | 好了 听着… |
[14:06] | I want to try… getting to know your life more. | 我想试试 去更加了解你的生活 |
[14:12] | Leona’s important to you. | 李奥娜对你很重要 |
[14:14] | So she’s important to me, too. | 那她对我也很重要 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | Come. Yeah. | 来吧 |
[14:23] | I don’t have a good feeling about this. | 我对这事并没有什么好感 |
[14:25] | I want to help, but digging into the past | 我想要帮忙 但这又让我想起过去 |
[14:28] | from when Michael was investigating Rose | 那时候迈克尔在调查萝丝 |
[14:31] | and got shot on our wedding night. | 然后又在我们结婚那晚中枪了 |
[14:43] | Abuela. | 奶奶 |
[14:52] | No, Michael definitely didn’t write it. | 没有 迈克尔绝对没有写过这封邮件 |
[14:54] | I definitely wrote it. | 我绝对写过 |
[14:56] | I just can’t remember my password. | 我只是记不起密码了 |
[14:57] | I tried everything I could think of. | 我把我能想到的一切都试过了 |
[14:58] | Try M-L-J-T-M-5-1-9. | 试试MLJTM519 |
[15:03] | Five, one, nine. | 五 一 九 |
[15:06] | Good memory. | 记性不错 |
[15:06] | Well, it stands for Michael Loves Jane The Mostest. | 这代表着”迈克尔最爱简” |
[15:11] | And 5/19 is our wedding anniversary. | 而且五一九是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[15:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:16] | Nothing, it’s just, | 没事 只是 |
[15:17] | I was a lot sappier than I remember. | 我比记忆中的自己更多愁善感 |
[15:19] | You weren’t sappy. | 你并不是多愁善感 |
[15:20] | You were romantic. | 你非常浪漫 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:24] | Didn’t mean it like that. | 不是那个意思 |
[15:26] | – It’s definitely romantic. – Can you just | -绝对很浪漫 -你能 |
[15:27] | – please find the e-mail that you claim to have sent? – Okay. | -找到你说你发过的那个邮件吗 -好的 |
[15:30] | I know I wrote it. | 我就知道我写过 |
[15:32] | Okay, here it is. | 好了 在这 |
[15:34] | You wrote, “All gassed up, good luck.” | 你写道”车都加好油了 祝好运” |
[15:36] | And I wrote… | 我写道 |
[15:40] | I never sent it. | 我没有发出过这条 |
[15:42] | It’s been in my draft folder all these years. | 这些年它一直在我草稿箱里 |
[15:44] | – Why didn’t you send it? – I don’t know. | -为什么你不发送呢 -我不知道 |
[15:46] | I remember being in line, writing it. | 我记得我在排队的时候正在写 |
[15:48] | Oh, it was right when I bumped into Eileen. | 我正好撞上了艾琳 |
[15:52] | I bent down, picked up her stuff… | 我蹲下来捡她的东西 |
[15:55] | and I saw something; I know I saw something, | 我看到了某个东西 我记得我看到了某个东西 |
[15:58] | I just can’t remember what it was. | 我只是记不起是什么东西了 |
[15:59] | Can we go to the coffee shop tomorrow, | 我们明天能去那家咖啡店吗 |
[16:01] | see if it helps? | 看看它能不能帮上忙 |
[16:02] | Michael, do you see that car? | 迈克尔 你看见那辆车了吗 |
[16:04] | It circled twice before it parked. | 它在停车前绕了两圈 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:08] | Isn’t that suspicious? | 这不很可疑吗 |
[16:11] | I don’t think so; he’s probably just looking for a spot. | 我不这么觉得 也许他只是在找地方 |
[16:14] | Yeah, okay. Probably right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[16:16] | Also suspicious? | 还很多疑 |
[16:18] | Are you on drugs? | 你是嗑药了吗 |
[16:20] | Nice to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[16:22] | Why is your apartment such a mess? | 为什么你的公寓这么乱 |
[16:24] | Because I have three kids and no maid service. | 因为我有三个孩子 还没有仆人打扫 |
[16:28] | – Why are you here? – Jane’s concerned about you. | -你来干嘛 -简很牵挂你你 |
[16:31] | I don’t want to talk about Jane. | 我不想谈简 |
[16:34] | I’m concerned, too. | 我也很牵挂你 |
[16:36] | So tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[16:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[16:51] | What? | 咋了 |
[16:52] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[16:52] | I’ve never seen you wear jeans before. | 我从没见过你穿牛仔裤 |
[16:55] | What’s the occasion? | 是什么情况 |
[16:58] | Well, if you must know, I have a very important event | 如果你非要知道的话 在”卡车店” |
[16:59] | at the Truck Shop, I’m breaking them in. | 我有件很重要的事 所以我要穿习惯 |
[17:02] | You’re going to a truck shop? | 你要去一家卡车店吗 |
[17:04] | It’s not a truck shop. | 不是修卡车的店 |
[17:05] | It’s a lesbian hotspot which you obviously know nothing about. | 是一家蕾丝边夜总会 显然你根本不知道 |
[17:08] | Oh, well. | 那么 |
[17:09] | The jeans look nice. | 这条牛仔裤看起来很不错 |
[17:13] | If Jane likes them, they’re wrong. | 如果简喜欢这裤子 那么就错了 |
[17:14] | Get me a new pair. | 给我拿条新的 |
[17:15] | Actually, let me try those on. | 干脆让我试试这条吧 |
[17:17] | But these are my favorite jeans. | 但是这是我最喜欢的牛仔裤 |
[17:19] | I’ve had them since high school. | 这条我在中学的时候就有了 |
[17:20] | Perfect; so they’re already broken in. Now go take them off. | 完美 那它已经穿松了 现在把它脱下来 |
[17:26] | I spoke to Rafael, | 我跟拉斐尔谈过了 |
[17:26] | you can relax. I’m handling it. | 你可以松口气了 交给我来处理 |
[17:28] | So there’s something to handle? | 所以有些事需要处理吗 |
[17:29] | I need to get back to work. So do you. | 我需要回去工作 你也是 |
[17:31] | I-If there’s something going on with Rafael, | 如果拉斐尔出了什么事 |
[17:33] | I-I need to know before I let Mateo stay with him. | 我不能随便把马特奥交给他带 |
[17:35] | Mateo will be fine. | 马特奥会没事的 |
[17:36] | I also have children with Rafael, remember? | 我和拉斐尔也有孩子 记得吗 |
[17:38] | Okay– okay. | 好的 |
[17:40] | What is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:42] | Why are you acting like this? | 为什么你做出这种表现 |
[17:44] | Am I not giving you enough attention again? | 是我又没给你足够的关注吗 |
[17:46] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[17:48] | I’m just looking out for Rafael, okay? | 我只是在为拉斐尔着想 好吗 |
[17:50] | If he wanted you to know what’s going on, he’d tell you. | 如果他想让你知道怎么回事 他会告诉你的 |
[17:52] | So mind your own business. | 先管好自己的事 |
[17:56] | Also getting a smackdown? | 另一个被鞭笞的人 |
[18:03] | Thank you, Rogelio, for doing all of this. | 谢谢 罗格里奥 谢谢你做的一切 |
[18:07] | It’s very romantic. | 这非常浪漫 |
[18:09] | You ain’t seen nothing yet, Mrs. De la Vega. | 你还是能看到的 维嘉夫人 |
[18:16] | This is going very well. | 发展会很不错哦 |
[18:19] | Perhaps we should give them a minute. | 也许我们应该给他们一分钟时间 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[18:25] | I’m just not… feeling it. | 我只是没有这种感觉 |
[18:29] | And I haven’t since chemo. | 从化疗开始之后就没有了 |
[18:31] | I thought my sex drive would be back by now. | 我以为我的性欲现在还能恢复 |
[18:33] | And mentally, I feel ready. | 并且精神上 我准备好了 |
[18:35] | But physically… | 但身体上 |
[18:37] | Well, that’s another story. | 那就得另当别论了 |
[18:38] | You’re most likely experiencing chemo-induced menopause, | 你很可能经历了由化疗引起的更年期 |
[18:41] | which can affect everything from hormone levels | 这对你荷尔蒙激素水平 |
[18:43] | to your physiological response to stimulus. | 和对刺激的生理反应都有影响 |
[18:46] | Menopause? | 更年期 |
[18:48] | But I’m only in my 40s. | 但我才四十多岁 |
[18:50] | It’s a good thing; the lower your estrogen levels, | 这是件好事 你的雌激素水平越低 |
[18:52] | – the lower your chances of relapse. – Okay, so when | -你旧病复发的可能性就越低 -好吧 |
[18:55] | do you think my sex drive will come back? | 那什么时候我的性欲能够恢复呢 |
[18:57] | It’s different for everyone. | 这个因人而异 |
[18:59] | – But it will. – I’m sorry. | -但是会恢复的 -很抱歉 |
[19:01] | I just can’t say with any certainty. | 我不能很确切地说 |
[19:06] | Let’s just focus on the good part. | 我们不如关注好的方面 |
[19:08] | Menopause reduces the risk of the cancer coming back. | 更年期能降低癌症复发几率 |
[19:11] | And that’s all we want. | 这正是我们想要的 |
[19:15] | The muffin was dry. | 松饼是干的 |
[19:17] | Okay, good. Do you remember anything else? | 很好 你还记得别的事吗 |
[19:21] | No. Nothing. | 不记得 |
[19:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[19:25] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[19:28] | Oh, I’m so sorry. It’s my fault. | 对不起 是我的错 |
[19:31] | Let me get that. | 让我来拿 |
[19:33] | Here you go, Buttercup. | 给你 布卡特 |
[19:36] | Sorry. Eileen. | 对不起 艾琳 |
[19:37] | I know why Rose gave me amnesia. | 我知道为什么萝丝让我失忆了 |
[19:39] | I do, too! | 我也知道 |
[19:39] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[19:40] | Eileen was a stranger to me, | 艾琳对我而言就像个陌生人 |
[19:41] | so I didn’t think anything of it at the time, | 所以我一直什么都想不起来 |
[19:43] | but the website I saw on her phone, | 但是我刚才看到她浏览的网页 |
[19:45] | the username was “Buttercup.” | 用户名是布卡特 |
[19:47] | Like in The Princess Bride. | 就像《公主新娘》里的角色 |
[19:48] | No, I know, he’s telling it. | 不 我知道 他正在讲呢 |
[19:50] | I don’t follow. | 我没听懂 |
[19:51] | Dread Pirate Roberts was the alias of the guy | “可怕海盗罗伯茨”是一个人的化名 |
[19:52] | who created the online Silk Road, | 他创建了网上丝绸之路 |
[19:54] | which is basically the eBay of vice. | 那相当于犯罪交易网站 |
[19:55] | People can seek out anything from hit men to drug dealers. | 人们能雇佣杀手 贩卖毒品 |
[19:59] | Dread Pirate Roberts was the hero in The Princess Bride | 可怕海盗罗伯茨是《公主新娘》里的男主角 |
[20:02] | and Buttercup was the heroine. | 布卡特是女主角 |
[20:04] | Rose always did love a good play on words. | 萝丝一直都很喜欢双关语 |
[20:06] | So you think this website is her version of the Silk Road? | 那你觉得这个网站就是她的版本的丝绸之路 |
[20:09] | Username Buttercup. | 用户名是布卡特 |
[20:10] | And the keystroke I found must be the password. | 我找到的数字就是密码 |
[20:15] | Dennis, call me. It’s important. | 丹尼斯 打给我 很重要 |
[20:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:18] | That’s the car. | 是那辆车 |
[20:19] | The-the same one that was circling | 就是一直在我家附近街区 |
[20:21] | the block by my house, | 徘徊的那辆车 |
[20:22] | we are definitely being followed. | 我们一定是被跟踪了 |
[20:23] | I’m sure it isn’t. | 我确定这不是那辆车 |
[20:24] | Think about it: Rose almost killed you twice | 你想想 萝丝有两次都差点杀了你 |
[20:26] | and now you’re running around investigating her again? | 现在你又跑来跑去地调查她 |
[20:29] | You don’t think it’s possible that | 你不觉得很有可能 |
[20:29] | she would send someone after you? | 她会派人来追查你 |
[20:34] | You’re right; we got to move. Now. | 你说的对 我们得走了 现在 |
[20:40] | I texted Dennis. We should wait here for him. | 我给丹尼斯发了短信 我们得在这等他 |
[20:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:45] | No, I’m scared. Like I was four years ago. | 不好 我很害怕 就像我四年前一样 |
[20:49] | And mad? Because of four years ago? | 也很生气 就像四年前一样 |
[20:51] | God… | 天呐 |
[20:52] | Whoa. Too much baggage. | 行李太多了 |
[20:55] | I can’t believe you were still investigating Rose back then. | 我没法相信你那个时候还在调查萝丝 |
[20:58] | What did you expect me to do? I was a cop. | 那你想要我做什么 我是个警察 |
[21:00] | No, you weren’t. You’d given it up. | 不 你不是 你那个时候已经不是了 |
[21:02] | At least that’s what I thought, | 至少我是那么认为的 |
[21:03] | I guess you were lying to me. | 我猜你当时一直在骗我 |
[21:04] | I had to. | 我必须这样做 |
[21:05] | I knew how much you hated it. | 我知道你有多讨厌警察 |
[21:06] | Hell, that’s why I quit. | 所以我不当了 |
[21:07] | No, you left because you were unhappy on desk duty. | 不 你辞职是因为你不喜欢做笔录 |
[21:10] | Yeah, that definitely was a part of it, | 没错 这确实是一部分原因 |
[21:12] | but the bigger part was | 但更重要的原因是 |
[21:13] | I knew how freaked out you were | 我知道我当了警察 |
[21:15] | by me being a cop. | 你有多崩溃 |
[21:17] | So I stopped. | 所以我不当了 |
[21:22] | You’re saying I’m the reason you gave up your career? | 你是说我是你放弃事业的原因 |
[21:29] | Sorry to scare you guys. | 抱歉吓到你们了 |
[21:30] | We’ve been keeping a protective detail on you | 我们一直都在派人保护你们 |
[21:32] | out of an abundance of caution. | 小心过头了 |
[21:34] | That was my guy you saw out there. | 你们刚才看到的都是我的人 |
[21:36] | A heads-up would’ve been nice. | 事先提醒一下会比较好 |
[21:37] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[21:38] | we haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary. | 我们没看到任何反常的事 |
[21:41] | You’re safe. | 你们很安全 |
[21:43] | Oh. Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:44] | Can you just give us a minute, please? | 能让我们单独待一分钟吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | So? Am I the reason you gave up your career? | 所以 我是你放弃工作的原因 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:58] | I wanted to do it for you. | 我想为你这么做 |
[22:02] | So what are we really trying to hold on to? | 那我们到底是在坚持什么呢 |
[22:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:06] | You weren’t doing what you loved. | 你没有做你想做的事情 |
[22:07] | You were lying to me. | 你一直在欺骗我 |
[22:09] | I mean, how was that good for either of us? | 我是说 这怎么是对我们俩都好了 |
[22:13] | I was happy. | 我很开心 |
[22:15] | I know I was happy. | 我知道我那个时候很开心 |
[22:16] | But you wouldn’t be now. | 但你现在不会高兴了 |
[22:18] | All our memories are silly and sappy and… | 我们的回忆都又蠢又傻 |
[22:20] | What do you want me to say? I’ve changed. | 你想让我说什么 我已经变了 |
[22:36] | Look, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:36] | Mateo’s been working on this project. | 马特奥这作业做了很久了 |
[22:38] | Let’s talk later. | 我们以后再说 |
[22:51] | I will take this moment to point out | 我得指出 |
[22:54] | Jane hated police work… | 简讨厌警察的工作 |
[22:58] | …and yet, she could never resist playing detective. | 然而 她永远也不会拒绝调查工作 |
[23:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[23:10] | I-I texted you that I was coming over. | 我发短信告诉过你我要来了 |
[23:12] | Y-You forgot to send Mateo’s art project with him to school. | 你送马特奥去上学时把他的美术作业落了 |
[23:15] | And you thought you were gonna find it in my medicine cabinet? | 你觉得你能在我的药柜里找到它 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:21] | Look, I-I’m worried that you’re in a dark place. | 听着 我担心你状态不太好 |
[23:23] | Whatever place I’m in is none of your business. | 不管我状态如何跟你都没关系 |
[23:26] | You lost the right to ask about my personal life | 你已经无权过问我的私生活了 |
[23:28] | when you decided to explore things with Michael. | 在你决定和迈克尔去调查事情的时候 |
[23:30] | But it is my business when your personal life | 但是你的私生活影响到家庭 |
[23:31] | affects our family. | 这就和我有关了 |
[23:33] | You’ve missed pickups, you’re oversleeping, | 你忘记接孩子 你睡过了头 |
[23:35] | you’re not at work. | 你不去上班 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause I’m not feeling well. | 因为我不舒服 |
[23:37] | Which, again, is none of your business. | 而且这也不关你的事 |
[23:39] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[24:10] | I’m 46 and… | 我46岁了 |
[24:13] | and my sex life is over. | 再也不会有性生活了 |
[24:39] | Good to know. Thanks for the a… | 真为你高兴 谢谢你的建… |
[24:47] | Look who’s suddenly a sexpert. | 看看谁突然成了性学大师 |
[25:08] | But… | 但… |
[25:14] | Ma. | 妈 |
[25:16] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:21] | And thanks. That’s really good advice. | 谢谢 这个建议真的很不错 |
[25:27] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 你终于回来了 |
[25:31] | I’ve missed you, mi amor. | 我一直在想你 亲爱的 |
[25:40] | Alba might not need her huevito much longer. | 阿尔芭可能不需要她的蛋蛋了 |
[25:50] | I don’t need an excuse to kiss my wife, do I? | 我不需要找借口来亲自己的老婆 对吧 |
[25:56] | Who are these creeps killing the mood? | 这些破坏气氛的家伙都是谁 |
[25:58] | You got home at the perfect time. | 你回来的正是时候 |
[26:00] | We have some guests from the immigration office. | 移民局的人来了 |
[26:03] | They’re here on a surprise home visit. | 他们来突袭家访 |
[26:06] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know we had company. | 我很抱歉 我 我不知道你们也在 |
[26:10] | May we take a tour of your home? | 可以带我们参观一下你的家吗 |
[26:12] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[26:13] | The only thing more uncomfortable | 要说比阿尔芭和乔治还有移民局官员 |
[26:14] | than Alba and Jorge with immigration officials | 待在一起还让人不舒服的 |
[26:17] | is Petra trying to pretend like she’s used to wearing jeans. | 只有佩特拉试着假装自己已习惯了穿牛仔裤 |
[26:20] | Then after Ryan and Shawna broke up, | 在瑞恩和肖娜分手后 |
[26:23] | all hell broke loose. | 大家都乱套了 |
[26:24] | Everyone had to take sides. | 所有人都得选边站 |
[26:26] | I don’t even know these people, | 我甚至都不认识那些人 |
[26:27] | but I’m obviously Team Shawna, | 但我明显是肖娜队的 |
[26:28] | because girl power, am I right, ladies? | 因为 女性支持女性 对吧 姑娘们 |
[26:30] | We should deport Petra from this lesbian bar. | 我们应该把佩特拉从这个拉拉酒吧揪出去 |
[26:32] | Am I right, ladies? | 对吧 姑娘们 |
[26:34] | Well, uh, first of all, Ryan is also a woman. | 首先 瑞恩也是女的 |
[26:37] | And, uh, she’s clearly the victim in this breakup, | 而且 很明显分手时她是受害者一方 |
[26:40] | because not only did Shawna dump her, | 因为肖娜不仅甩了她 |
[26:42] | but she also took full custody of their cat | 还夺走了她们猫咪的收养权 |
[26:44] | even though Ryan paid for all of its cancer treatment. | 即使瑞恩支付了它癌症治疗所有的钱 |
[26:48] | Hey, I’m going to the bathroom. Do you want to come with? | 我要去一下卫生间 你想和我一起吗 |
[26:51] | No, I’m happy hanging with the girls. Ha. | 不 我正和姑娘们开心着呢 |
[26:57] | Hey, ladies, don’t forget to sign up | 姑娘们 别忘了报名 |
[27:00] | for the Tatas and Tushies contest! | 咪咪屁屁大赛 |
[27:03] | It’s gonna get wet and it’s gonna get wild! | 一起淋湿 一起疯起来吧 |
[27:05] | Best dancer gets a free bottle of champagne! | 最佳舞者会得到一瓶免费香槟 |
[27:08] | So, who’s gonna dance so we get a free bottle? | 那谁去跳个舞 给我们赢瓶免费香槟回来 |
[27:10] | Why don’t I just order one for the table? | 我干脆点一瓶好了 |
[27:12] | That way, we don’t have to get our jeans wet. | 这样牛仔裤也不会弄湿了 |
[27:14] | Yeah, dancing’s kind of the point. | 其实 跳舞才是重点 |
[27:16] | This isn’t really your scene, huh? | 你其实不喜欢这些 对吧 |
[27:18] | Or partying in general? | 或者 你其实根本就不喜欢派对 |
[27:20] | Are you kidding? No, I love to party. | 开玩笑 不 我超爱派对 |
[27:24] | Me and my friends get lit. | 我和朋友们一起疯 |
[27:26] | Sure, if it were 2015. | 当然 如果现在是2015年的话 |
[27:30] | Oh, Petra, I have to talk to you, now. | 佩特拉 我要和你谈谈 现在 |
[27:31] | Oh, you’re friends with Petra? | 你是佩特拉的朋友吗 |
[27:32] | She was just telling me all about how you guys get lit. | 她刚正在说你们是怎么一起疯的 |
[27:35] | Oh, yeah. Y-You should see | 对 你 你应该看看 |
[27:36] | how crazy we get on our Sunday brunches. | 我们周末吃早午餐的时候多疯狂 |
[27:38] | Last week, we split a mimosa. | 上周 我们分着喝了一杯含羞草汁 |
[27:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry, but things with Rafael are getting worse | 抱歉 但是拉斐尔情况更糟了 |
[27:46] | and I’m really worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[27:47] | Okay, look– a-and I know we broke up, | 好吧 听着 我知道我们俩分手了 |
[27:50] | but I’m still the mother of his child. | 但是作为他孩子的母亲 |
[27:52] | I still get to know what’s happening with him, | 我还是要知道他现在究竟怎么了 |
[27:53] | especially if he’s hurting himself or doing drugs, or… | 尤其是 如果他在伤害自己 或是在吸毒 |
[27:55] | He is not doing drugs, Jane. | 他没有在吸毒 简 |
[27:57] | He started taking antidepressants. | 他开始吃抗抑郁药了 |
[28:03] | You’ll recall, | 前文提到 |
[28:03] | Jane just learned that Rafael was on drugs. | 简刚刚得知拉斐尔在嗑药 |
[28:06] | – Anti-depressants? – Just not the kind she imagined. | -抗抑郁药 -只是不是她以为的那种药 |
[28:09] | Yes. Are you satisfied? | 对 你满意了吗 |
[28:12] | Well, I’m glad that he’s taking care of himself, | 我很开心他在好好照顾自己 |
[28:15] | and getting help. Great. | 也在寻求帮助 很棒 |
[28:16] | Now, I’d really rather not hold your hand | 现在 我真的不想抓着你的手 |
[28:17] | while you process this for the next ten hours, | 让你在接下来的十个小时内慢慢消化这个消息 |
[28:19] | so go home, Jane. | 所以 回家去 简 |
[28:21] | I’m sorry, why are you being such a bitch to me? | 不好意思 你为什么对我态度这么差 |
[28:24] | What? What did I do? | 怎么了 我到底做什么了 |
[28:26] | You asked for my advice, | 你问了我的意见 |
[28:28] | and then you didn’t take it. | 却又不听我的 |
[28:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:30] | I told you to send Michael away, | 我让你把迈克尔送走 |
[28:33] | and instead you broke Rafael’s heart. | 但是你却伤了拉斐尔的心 |
[28:35] | That’s why you’re mad at me? | 你是因为这个才生我的气吗 |
[28:36] | You’re creating chaos for our whole family, | 你在给我们全家制造混乱 |
[28:38] | and-and I just don’t get why you’re doing this. | 我根本不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[28:41] | Okay, first of all, I’m not doing anything. | 好吧 首先 我什么都没有做 |
[28:44] | These are my feelings, | 这些都是出于我的感觉罢了 |
[28:45] | – I can’t control them. – Well, I just don’t understand. | -我没办法控制它们 -我不明白 |
[28:46] | Well, you don’t have to. Lord knows, | 你没必要明白 天知道 |
[28:48] | I don’t understand all the choices that you make, | 你做的所有选择我都不理解 |
[28:50] | but I still support you because that’s what friends do. | 但是我仍然支持你 因为这才是朋友该做的 |
[28:52] | And so, if you are serious about being my friend, | 所以 如果你真把我当朋友 |
[28:54] | you need to get over yourself and support me. | 你就少考虑点自己 来支持我 |
[29:00] | What up, ladies? | 怎么啦 姑娘们 |
[29:01] | Who’s ready for the Tatas and Tushies contest? | 准备好参加咪咪屁屁大赛了吗 |
[29:05] | If you want to shake it | 如果你想来舞动身体 |
[29:06] | for that free bottle of bubbly, come up on stage! | 赢得那瓶免费香槟 那就上台吧 |
[29:11] | You’re right, Jane. | 你说得对 |
[29:13] | We should support each other no matter what. | 无论如何我们都应该支持彼此 |
[29:16] | So can you help me out right now? | 所以你现在能帮帮我吗 |
[29:17] | What? Where are we going? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[29:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[29:22] | I need to show J.R.’s friends | 我要让J.R的朋友们知道 |
[29:23] | that I am not stuck-up, that I can be fun. | 我不是高高在上的 我也很有趣啊 |
[29:26] | Look like you’re having fun, Jane! | 你要玩起来呀 简 |
[29:30] | Support your sister, please. I’m hanging on by a thread. | 支持你的姐妹 我现在处于紧要关头 |
[29:33] | Wow. For a tatas and tushies contest, | 按照咪咪屁屁舞力对决的评判标准 |
[29:36] | she’s shaking a lot of elbow. | 她的手肘动的太多了 |
[29:38] | O-Okay, less arms, more butt. | 手别动 屁股动 |
[29:40] | Shake your ass. | 摇屁股 |
[29:43] | Um– wiggling. | 不是扭 |
[29:44] | Why are you wiggling? Don’t wiggle– stop wiggling! | 你为什么在扭 别扭 别这样 |
[29:46] | Okay, this is not helping. Grind up on me. | 这样不行 贴着我 |
[29:48] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道怎么做啊 |
[29:50] | Just, uh, spell your name with your butt. | 用你的屁股写名字 |
[29:53] | Lina taught me in the eighth grade formal. | 琳娜在八年级舞会上告诉我的 |
[29:56] | What is that? Times New Roman? | 那是什么 泰晤士新罗马字体吗 |
[29:59] | In cursive. | 用行书吧 |
[30:03] | Oh, okay. Now roll the R. Roll it. | 写字母R 摇着写 |
[30:06] | Roll it like you mean it! There you go. | 认真一点 就这样 |
[30:09] | Oh– oh, lowercase R. Okay, I like it. | 小写r啊 还不错 |
[30:21] | That’s $300. | 三百美元 |
[30:22] | It’s fine! She’s rich! | 没事 她有钱 |
[30:38] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 亲 亲 亲 |
[30:43] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 亲 亲 亲上去 |
[30:53] | Is this hot enough for you? | 够不够热辣呢 |
[30:54] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:00] | Oh, yes. | 就这样 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 很好 |
[31:06] | Oh, Ro… oh… | 罗 |
[31:09] | My God. Sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[31:12] | Looks like Rogelio’s not the only one | 罗格里奥不是唯一一个 |
[31:13] | going down the rabbit hole. | 看到不该看到的东西的人 |
[31:14] | I’m glad to-to see you… helping yourself. | 很高兴你能 自己来 |
[31:20] | Would you like some company? | 需要我来陪陪你吗 |
[31:25] | Finally, things seem to be back on track. | 终于一切似乎是回到正轨了 |
[31:27] | Let’s give them another minute. | 我们给他们一点时间 |
[31:30] | Or four. | 或者更久 |
[31:35] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry. I-I’m just not ready. | 抱歉 我还没准备好 |
[31:41] | Don’t be sorry. I’m just confused. | 不用抱歉 我只是有点迷惑 |
[31:44] | When I saw you strumming your lady guitar, | 我看到你自己动手 |
[31:46] | I assumed that meant you’ve- you’d gotten your groove back. | 我以为你是性致复燃了 |
[31:51] | It’s not that simple. | 不是那么简单的 |
[31:53] | When I was by myself, | 我自己一个人的时候 |
[31:55] | I was able to finally get out of my head a little. | 可以稍微放空自己一点点 |
[31:59] | But with sex, I am just not there yet. | 但是关于性 我还没有做好准备 |
[32:05] | Well, what can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么 |
[32:09] | I think, for now, this is something | 我觉得 目前来说 |
[32:12] | I’m gonna have to work out on my own. | 这是我需要独自克服的事情 |
[32:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:16] | Whatever you need. | 无论你需要什么 |
[32:19] | Joint bank accounts, joint credit card statements. | 联合账户 联合信用卡账单 |
[32:21] | Bring it all to your interview. | 在面谈时都带过来 |
[32:23] | We’ll be in touch to schedule it. | 我们会联系你来安排这个事情 |
[32:59] | And maybe it was the lingering effects of their kiss, | 也许是那个吻的残留影响 |
[33:02] | or the fact that they almost got busted by Immigration, | 也许是因为他们差点被移民局逮捕的事情 |
[33:04] | but in that moment, Alba knew she had to come clean | 就在那一刻 外婆知道她必须 |
[33:08] | to her fake husband. | 和她的假丈夫说清楚 |
[34:02] | And, hey, thank you for getting up there with me, | 谢谢你陪我上来 |
[34:04] | and teaching my butt the alphabet. | 教我的屁股写字 |
[34:07] | And listen, | 听着 |
[34:09] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 很抱歉 你说得对 |
[34:12] | Friends support,so… | 朋友要互相支持 所以 |
[34:15] | whatever happens with Michael, I’m here. | 无论迈克尔发生什么事 我都在 |
[34:21] | Kiss already. | 亲吧 |
[34:25] | Okay, I’m gonna leave. | 我得走了 |
[34:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:29] | Oh, hey-o. | 你好啊 |
[34:31] | I only got second place, | 我只拿了第二名 |
[34:31] | but, you know, it came with a free pitcher of beer. | 但有免费的啤酒喝 |
[34:34] | Beer’s not really my thing. | 我不喜欢喝酒 |
[34:35] | Oh, what do you like, Leona? | 你喜欢什么 李奥娜 |
[34:37] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[34:40] | I have been nothing but nice to you. | 我一直对你很友善 |
[34:42] | And I get that you think I am | 我知道你觉得我 |
[34:43] | snobby and uptight… | 很势利 跳舞又紧张 |
[34:45] | It’s not because you’re uptight. | 不是因为你的紧张 |
[34:46] | Then what is your problem? | 那你到底怎么回事 |
[34:48] | How about the fact that you broke my best friend’s heart? | 因为你让我最好的朋友伤心了 |
[34:51] | And ruined her career? | 还毁了她的工作 |
[34:53] | And honestly, | 说实话 |
[34:54] | it’s really hard to even look at you without wondering | 我一看到你就忍不住去想 |
[34:56] | how you’re gonna hurt her next. | 你还要怎样伤害她 |
[35:00] | And speaking of broken relationships… | 还有说起关系破裂 |
[35:05] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我只是想来道歉 |
[35:07] | I shouldn’t have gone through your things earlier today, | 我今天不应该看你的东西 |
[35:09] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:11] | I was just really worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[35:14] | Okay. Is that it? | 好吧 就这样吗 |
[35:18] | No, friends, it isn’t. | 不 朋友们 不是的 |
[35:19] | Jane wanted to tell Rafael that she was sorry | 简想告诉拉斐尔 她很抱歉 |
[35:22] | that she was the one causing him this pain. | 让他经历这样的痛苦 |
[35:26] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:27] | Okay. Look, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[35:29] | Of course, anything. | 当然 什么事都可以 |
[35:31] | Can you just give me some space? | 你能给我点空间吗 |
[35:33] | I’ll talk to you in three days | 三天后轮到你去接马特奥的时候 |
[35:34] | when it’s your turn to get Mateo. | 我再和你谈 |
[35:40] | Friends, through the years, | 朋友们 这么多年来 |
[35:42] | we have seen our Villanueva women in all states, | 我们已经看到维兰纽瓦家女人的各种状态 |
[35:45] | haven’t we? | 不是吗 |
[35:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:53] | Definitely. | 没事 |
[35:55] | But we have yet to see them all… | 但我们还没看到她们 |
[35:59] | cry at the same time. | 同一时间一起哭 |
[36:01] | – Oh, no. Are you okay? – Abuela. No. | -不 你好吗 -外婆 不 |
[36:04] | – What? But are you okay? What? – Jorge doesn’t love her. | -但你没事吧 什么 -乔治不爱她 |
[36:08] | No… | 不是吧 |
[36:10] | I’m heartbroken about Rafael | 我伤了拉斐尔的心 |
[36:12] | and confused about Michael. | 搞不清楚对迈克尔的感觉 |
[36:13] | Mom? What’s wrong? | 妈 你怎么了 |
[36:14] | I don’t want to have sex, and I love having sex. | 我不想做爱 但我喜欢做爱 |
[36:23] | – Mom! – Oh, God! | -妈 -天呐 |
[36:26] | Man. Times have changed. | 时代变了 |
[36:29] | Could you imagine Ma saying that a couple of years ago? | 你能想象几年前妈说这种话吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:42] | Such a different person. | 完全变了一个人 |
[36:45] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:47] | Ha. You know, it’s funny. | 好笑的是 |
[36:50] | I’ve been so focused this whole time on how Michael has changed, | 我一直在关注迈克尔的变化 |
[36:55] | but I guess I have, too. | 但是我想我也变了 |
[36:58] | I need to change, now. | 我现在要换衣服 |
[37:01] | Just tell me what Leona said. | 告诉我李奥娜说了什么 |
[37:02] | Nothing. She and I are different, | 没说什么 我和她不一样 |
[37:04] | and she was just pointing that out. | 她只是指出来而已 |
[37:06] | No, she needs to back off. | 不 她不该多管闲事 |
[37:08] | N-No, stop. Hey. | 不 别这样 |
[37:10] | I get it. Okay? She’s your friend. | 我明白 她是你的朋友 |
[37:12] | She should be protective. Friends support each other. | 她应该保护你 朋友间应该互相支持 |
[37:16] | Look who’s suddenly the friendship expert. | 看看谁突然变成了友谊专家 |
[37:18] | Besides, she’ll come around, | 再说 一旦她看到了变化 |
[37:20] | once she sees how’ve changed. | 她就会回心转意的 |
[37:22] | And how happy I’m going to make you. | 还有我会让你变得多么开心 |
[37:29] | So I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[37:31] | maybe tonight I should sleep over? | 也许今晚我应该去你那里过夜 |
[37:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:47] | Scary man! He was just in our room. | 可怕的人 他刚刚在我们的房间里 |
[37:50] | He ran onto the balcony! | 他跑去阳台了 |
[38:02] | 欢迎来到萨京路 登录 布卡特 密码 | |
[38:03] | Oh, my God, I was right. | 天呐 我是对的 |
[38:05] | Hey, I figured it out, too. | 我也想到了 |
[38:06] | Don’t take all the credit. | 别独揽功劳 |
[38:08] | We’re inside her network. | 我们在她的网络里 |
[38:09] | Username Buttercup. | 用户名是布卡特 |
[38:10] | This is it. Rose’s criminal Craigslist. | 就是这个 萝丝的犯罪网站 |
[38:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[38:20] | Cordero led the police to the Satin Road. | 科尔德罗带警察去了萨京路 |
[38:22] | But don’t worry, I managed to shut it down in time. | 但是别担心 我设法及时关掉了 |
[38:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:27] | Should I take care of Cordero? | 我要搞定科尔德罗吗 |
[38:29] | If the cops are onto the Satin Road, we’ve got bigger problems. | 如果警察查到萨京路 我们的麻烦就更大了 |
[38:34] | We need to move up the timeline. | 我们要把进程提前 |
[38:36] | Leave Michael alone. He’s irrelevant now. | 别管迈尔克 他现在不重要了 |
[38:39] | Well, not to all of us. | 不是对我们所有人而言 |
[38:41] | That was so close. | 差点就进去了 |
[38:43] | Yeah. But it was still a good find. | 是的 但还是一个很好的发现 |
[38:46] | We know how she’s making her money now. | 现在我们知道她是怎么赚钱的了 |
[38:49] | “We”? | 我们 |
[38:50] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[38:52] | Would you ever come back to the force? | 你会回到警队吗 |
[39:00] | Which brings us here, now. | 于是我们来到了这里 |
[39:02] | I wanted to apologize, for overreacting before. | 我想就之前反应过激而道歉 |
[39:07] | No, I didn’t mean to crap on all on our memories. | 不用 我不是故意要破坏我们所有的回忆 |
[39:10] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[39:12] | I did. | 我有 |
[39:14] | A little. | 有一点吧 |
[39:16] | But I get it. It wasn’t perfect. | 但是我明白 那不完美 |
[39:20] | You know, I think it actually was. | 我想其实是完美的 |
[39:24] | Oh, your gas tank’s on empty, | 你的油箱空了 |
[39:26] | so don’t forget to fill her up before your meeting with Chloe. | 所以去见克洛伊之前 别忘了先加油 |
[39:29] | Thanks. Now hurry up and go. | 谢了 快点走吧 |
[39:34] | I remember thinking how lucky I was to be married to you, | 我记得我是多么幸运能娶到你 |
[39:38] | which is how I felt every single time you walked into a room. | 这就是我的感受 每当你走进屋里 |
[39:42] | Or out of our room. | 或者走出我们的房间 |
[39:46] | It was perfect, but for who we were then. | 很完美 但是就那时的我们而言 |
[39:53] | But we’re just different now. | 但我们现在已经变了 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:58] | We really are. | 我们真的变了 |
[40:01] | But what’s not different is the way I feel towards you, | 但没有变的是我对你的感觉 |
[40:05] | and sitting here, | 而坐在这里 |
[40:07] | how much I just want to hold your hand. | 我多么想牵你的手 |
[40:20] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[40:22] | we’ll never know what could be as long as we’re here, | 只要在这里 我们永远也不知道会怎么样 |
[40:25] | in Miami, surrounded by the ghosts of our past. | 在迈阿密 身处在我们过去的阴影里 |
[40:34] | Come with me to Montana. | 跟我一起去蒙大拿吧 |
[40:37] | What? | 什么 |
[40:37] | Just for a couple days. | 就去几天 |
[40:39] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[40:42] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[40:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:49] | She really has changed. | 她真的变了 |