时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, what a journey our Jane has been on. | 朋友们 咱们的简经历了许多 |
[00:03] | See, she and her baby daddy, Rafael, | 她和孩子的爸爸拉斐尔 |
[00:05] | were about to be engaged. | 本来要订婚的 |
[00:07] | But then her husband Michael came back from the dead. | 但在之后 她的丈夫迈克尔死而复生了 |
[00:10] | See, it turns out he wasn’t dead. | 看来他 |
[00:12] | He’d been in Montana. And he had amnesia. | 他一直在蒙大拿州 而且他患上了失忆 |
[00:15] | Actually, I go by Jason now. | 其实 我现在叫杰森了 |
[00:17] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[00:17] | And then, OMG, his memories came back. | 然后 天哪 他的记忆恢复了 |
[00:20] | Come on, I know you, Jane. You’re gonna have to explore it. | 我了解你 简 你肯定放不下这件事 |
[00:22] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[00:24] | But, friends, Rafael was right. | 但是 朋友们 拉斐尔说得对 |
[00:26] | I can’t just dismiss how I feel about Michael. | 我不能忽视我对迈克尔的感觉 |
[00:29] | And then Michael made a proposal of his own. | 然后迈克尔提出了自己的建议 |
[00:31] | We’ll never know what could be | 只要我们还在这 |
[00:32] | as long as we’re here. | 就不会知道未来会如何 |
[00:33] | In Miami. Surrounded by the ghosts of our past. | 在迈阿密 被过去的阴影缠身 |
[00:37] | Come with me to Montana. | 和我一起来蒙大拿吧 |
[00:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[00:40] | Which is where we left off. | 上集我们就讲到这 |
[00:44] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 30 years old, | 当简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦三十岁时 |
[00:47] | she called an emergency family meeting… | 她召开了一个紧急家庭会议 |
[00:50] | And the reason for this emergency family meeting is… | 召开这次紧急家庭会议的原因是 |
[00:54] | …I’m going to Montana with Michael tomorrow. | 我明天要和迈克尔去蒙大拿了 |
[00:57] | – Montana? – Tomorrow? | -蒙大拿 -明天 |
[00:59] | I know. It’s crazy. Totally crazy. | 我知道 这很疯狂 非常疯狂 |
[01:02] | But Rafael has Mateo for three days, | 但马特奥要和拉斐尔一起待三天 |
[01:03] | and we found cheap flights, | 我们订了便宜机票 |
[01:04] | and Michael and I need to get away from the memories of our past, | 我和迈克尔需要远离我们过去的回忆 |
[01:07] | just to see where we are now. | 来看清我们现在的情况 |
[01:13] | I think it’s a great idea, hon. | 我觉得这主意很好 亲爱的 |
[01:16] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:18] | Yay! Oh. Okay. Our flight leaves early, so, uh, | 太好了 我们的航班很早 |
[01:22] | I’d better start working on my packing list. | 我得先去整理行李清单了 |
[01:25] | Ooh, I’m excited! | 我好兴奋啊 |
[01:28] | Which brings us here. Now! | 于是我们来到这里 |
[01:31] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[01:32] | I can’t go to Montana. | 我不能去蒙大拿 |
[01:35] | Because it’s in Montana. | 因为那是蒙大拿 |
[01:37] | And what are you doing here so early, Ma? | 你这么早来这干嘛 妈 |
[01:38] | I knew you’d be freaking out. | 我就知道你会临阵退缩 |
[01:40] | Don’t freak out. You’re going. | 别被吓到 你得去 |
[01:42] | But where will it even lead. | 但接下来会有什么发展 |
[01:44] | And where do I even want it to lead. | 我心里到底期望怎么发展 |
[01:46] | You don’t know. That’s the point of the trip. | 你也不知道 这才是这趟旅行的意义所在 |
[01:48] | Just go with the flow. | 跟着感觉走 |
[01:49] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. No buts. | 不要太心急 没有但是 |
[01:52] | It’s happening. End of story. | 这件事已经发生了 到此为止 |
[01:54] | Mateo will be fine. | 马特奥没事的 |
[01:56] | I’ll check in on it. | 我会去看他的 |
[01:58] | Will you check in on, uh, Rafael? | 你能去看看拉斐尔吗 |
[02:01] | Just to make sure that he’s doing okay? | 确保他没事 |
[02:02] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[02:04] | Okay. I’m going. | 好了 我走了 |
[02:06] | Good. Did you pack? | 好 你收拾好了吗 |
[02:12] | Turns out, I don’t have a very ranch-friendly wardrobe. | 看来我没有特别适合牧场生活的衣服 |
[02:16] | I mean, I don’t think. | 我都不用想 |
[02:18] | My ranch references are limited. | 我对牧场的了解很有限 |
[02:20] | Broke back mountain? | 《断背山》 |
[02:21] | Little House on the Prairie and the other telenovela. | 《草原上的小木屋》还有那部肥皂剧 |
[02:24] | Cabalgando el amor. | 《马背之爱》 |
[02:25] | Oh my god, yes. | 天哪 没错 |
[02:30] | I wanted Victor to lasso me. | 我想让维克托把我套住 |
[02:32] | Oh– So, what do I bring? | 好了 我该带什么 |
[02:36] | Uh, some yoga pants and some tennis shoes, and… | 瑜伽裤和网球鞋 |
[02:38] | All the fringe! | 各种流苏 |
[02:42] | I cleaned out the wardrobe storeroom of my production | 我清理了《我的心灵牧场》的剧组服装 |
[02:46] | El Rancho de mi Corazon, and I have everything you need. | 我有你所需要的一切 |
[02:49] | Suede fringe vest, | 仿麂皮流苏背心 |
[02:51] | chaps, and several hat options. | 皮质裤 还有不同的帽子 |
[02:55] | Isn’t that a little, uh… | 这是不是有点 |
[02:56] | Masculine? Yes. | 男性化了 是的 |
[02:58] | Which is why | 所以 |
[02:58] | – I also brought this. – I can’t wear that. | -我还带来了这个 -这我穿不了 |
[03:03] | But it’s what all the women in my telenovela wore. | 但我肥皂剧里的女人都这么穿 |
[03:23] | And so, friends, following in the footsteps | 朋友们 伴随着缓缓的 |
[03:26] | of the telenovela ranchera… let’s meet our heroine. | 兰切拉曲调 咱们的女主角登场了 |
[03:40] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[03:41] | Wow, so they really do say that in Montana? | 他们在蒙大拿真的会这么打招呼吗 |
[03:42] | No, I was just reading your hat. | 不 我只是在读你帽子上的字 |
[03:47] | And of course, her love interest. | 当然 她的爱人 |
[03:57] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[04:00] | It’s just three days. | 只是三天罢了 |
[04:01] | W– I didn’t have time to… | 我 |
[04:03] | To make a color-coded packing list? | 写一张按照颜色分类的行李清单 |
[04:06] | Anything you can leave here? | 你可以留些东西在这吗 |
[04:07] | Possibly, but I don’t know what. | 可能吧 但我也不知道该留什么 |
[04:09] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[04:10] | We’ll take it all. | 我们一起带走 |
[04:11] | Now, come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[04:12] | And so it was that these two began their journey west. | 他们向西边的旅行正式开始了 |
[04:17] | To Miami International Airport. | 前往迈阿密国际机场 |
[04:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:22] | There are no expectations here. | 那里也没有什么可期待的 |
[04:24] | Plenty of hope. But no expectations. | 充满希望 但是别期待太多 |
[04:26] | Right. Right. We’ll just go with the flow. | 好 那我们就顺其自然吧 |
[04:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:30] | See how we fit. With no distractions. | 看看我们是否合适 没有干扰 |
[04:33] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[04:34] | Open mind. | 开放心态 |
[04:35] | Wide open. | 大大的开放 |
[04:45] | I’m really sorry we had to wait for my luggage | 真抱歉我们需要等行李 |
[04:46] | and we missed our bus. | 还错过了巴士 |
[04:47] | You don’t have to apologize again. | 你不用再次道歉的 |
[04:48] | I do because you’re still mad. | 可是你还在生气 |
[04:50] | I’m not still mad. I just thought that maybe | 我没生气 我只是在想 |
[04:52] | if you’d consolidated the bags | 如果你在出发之前 |
[04:53] | – before we left… – Okay, so how is that not mad? | -少带点东西 -这还不算生气吗 |
[04:54] | Okay. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[04:56] | It’s a bump in the road. | 只不过是人生旅途行的小坎坷 |
[04:57] | We’ll just buy another ticket. | 再买张票就是了 |
[05:03] | Y’all need a ride? Hop on in. | 你需要搭便车吗 快上来吧 |
[05:08] | We cannot hitchhike. | 我们不能搭便车 |
[05:09] | – What do you mean? – What do you mean? | -什么意思 -你什么意思 |
[05:11] | Well, it would save us 60 bucks in bus tickets. | 这能给我们省下来买车票的六十美元 |
[05:12] | This trip is costing a lot. | 这趟旅行已经花了不少钱了 |
[05:13] | Well, if we get in that truck, it could cost us our lives! | 如果我们上了那辆车的话 可能会付出生命的代价 |
[05:15] | Okay. Can you just give us a min… Bye. Thank you. | 能给我点时间吗 再见 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Well, might as well just get comfy. | 好吧 这下舒服了吧 |
[05:22] | Be waiting here for a while. | 再等一会 |
[05:41] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[05:43] | About an hour. | 大概一小时 |
[05:44] | But you can sleep in tomorrow. | 但是你明天可以睡个懒觉 |
[05:46] | No, I have to call Mateo before school. | 不 我要在上学前给马特奥打电话 |
[05:48] | That’s gonna be tough. | 这可能有点困难 |
[05:50] | Cell service on the ranch is pretty spotty. | 这地方信号有点差 |
[05:52] | – What? – Pretty much a dead zone. | -什么 -差不多是无信号区 |
[05:55] | So how do I call Mateo? | 那我怎么给马特奥打电话 |
[05:57] | I thought when you said you were okay | 我以为你说的 |
[05:58] | with leaving for a few days… | 可以离开几天… |
[05:59] | That I wouldn’t need to call my son? | 那我就不需要给我儿子打电话吗 |
[06:02] | I guess I’m just used to being off the grid for so long. | 我想也许我就是习惯了隐居的生活吧 |
[06:04] | I-I’ll… think of something. | 我想想办法 |
[06:06] | Don’t get mad again. | 别再生气了 |
[06:08] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[06:09] | I… It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:11] | It’s just an-another bump in the… | 只不过是另一个坎坷[路上的石头] |
[06:15] | Ooh. Whoa, what? | 什么情况 |
[06:16] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[06:17] | I’d say a possum. | 可能是负鼠吧 |
[06:19] | W-What should we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[06:20] | Well, we could swing back around and pick it up. | 我们可以回去 捡起来 |
[06:23] | To help it? | 救它吗 |
[06:24] | No, to eat it. | 不 吃了它 |
[06:26] | They make a mean pot pie. Mm-hmm. | 做份菜肉馅饼 |
[06:29] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[06:31] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[06:33] | Yeah. I have a feeling he wasn’t kidding. | 我感觉他不是在开玩笑 |
[06:38] | The point is that finally, finally, they arrived. | 重点是 他们终于 终于到了 |
[06:44] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[06:46] | My humble abode. | 寒舍 |
[06:47] | I’ll say. | 我会说 |
[06:50] | Wow. It’s– This is, uh, cozy. | 挺 挺温馨的 |
[06:53] | Come on. What do you really think of life off the grid? | 你以为隐居生活是怎么样的 |
[06:59] | We’re here to learn about each other. | 我们来这是为了了解对方 |
[07:00] | There’s no point in any of this if we’re not gonna be honest. | 如果我们不能坦诚相待 就没任何意义了 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:08] | I’m trying to go with the flow and not get ahead of myself, | 我尝试着顺其自然 不想太多 |
[07:10] | but I can’t imagine living in the middle of nowhere, | 但是我不能想象生活在鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[07:12] | and eating roadkill and picking up hitchhikers. | 吃着撞死的动物 接搭便车的人 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:18] | No, I asked. | 没有 我问的 |
[07:21] | Look… we’ve had a long day. | 我们奔波了一天 |
[07:24] | Let’s just go to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[07:27] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:29] | Well, they learned one thing about each other… | 他们至少了解到了一点 |
[07:31] | they’re not great travel companions. | 他们不是合适的旅途伙伴 |
[08:13] | And so our heroine went to bed troubled. | 于是我们的女主充满困扰的睡了 |
[08:16] | As heroines often do. | 女主经常这样 |
[08:23] | And the next morning… | 第二天早晨 |
[08:34] | …it was no better. | 还是那样 |
[08:36] | And so Jane wondered if she should just cut her losses | 于是简想及时止损 |
[08:39] | and tell Michael she had made a big mistake. | 告诉迈克尔她犯了个大错 |
[08:42] | Morning, Bo. | 早啊 波 |
[08:56] | Welcome to Montana. | 欢迎来到蒙大拿 |
[09:08] | Coffee never tasted so good. | 咖啡味道真棒 |
[09:11] | Agreed. I haven’t been up this early | 同意 因为昨晚睡的那么晚 |
[09:13] | since the other night, when I was out this late. | 却还起得这么早 |
[09:15] | So, there’s a landline in the main house. | 主屋里有有线电话 |
[09:18] | And I asked the owner, and he said you can use it to call Mateo. | 我问了主人 他说你可以给马特奥打电话 |
[09:21] | Anytime. I also called your grandma | 任何时候都行 我也给你祖母打电话了 |
[09:24] | and gave her this number. | 把电话号码给她了 |
[09:25] | And she’s gonna make sure that Rafael has it. | 她会确保把电话号码给拉斐尔 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Of course. | 没事 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事情 很抱歉 |
[09:35] | Long trip, short nerves. | 舟车劳顿 头脑不太清醒 |
[09:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:39] | But you know what? | 但别忘了 |
[09:41] | – It’s a new day. – It is. | -今天是新的一天 -是的 |
[09:44] | And a beautiful one at that. | 而且是美丽的一天 |
[09:47] | I’m glad you think so. | 我很高兴你这样想 |
[09:50] | Thought we’d go for a walk. | 我想我们能去散散步 |
[09:52] | Maybe have a picnic? | 也许再吃顿野餐 |
[09:54] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很不错 |
[09:57] | Thanks for the shirt. | 谢谢你的衬衫 |
[09:58] | – Looks good on you. – Hmm. | -你穿上很好看 -嗯 |
[10:00] | Just wish I had a pair of boots in your size. | 真希望我有一双你能穿的靴子 |
[10:03] | The sooner you get those things caked in mud, the better. | 让泥巴在鞋上越早结块越好 |
[10:06] | But they’re so sparkly. | 但这双鞋太锃亮了 |
[10:09] | Heh, nice. There you go. | 不错 就是这样 |
[10:12] | Where’s the picnic? I want to hit all the mud. | 在哪野餐 我想多踩点泥 |
[10:15] | Just at the foot of those hills. | 就在山脚下 |
[10:17] | If we’re trying to get over there, why are we walking this way? | 如果是要过去 为什么我们朝这边走呢 |
[10:20] | Got to bypass the neighboring ranch. | 得绕过附近的农场 |
[10:22] | – Because? – Charlie lives there. | -为什么 -查理住在那里 |
[10:26] | Not a fan. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[10:27] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[10:28] | Rival ranchers? | 是竞争对手吗 |
[10:32] | This is like Cavalgando el Amor. | 这就像《马背之爱》的故事 |
[10:34] | Did your fight start over a beautiful ranch owner’s daughter | 你们的斗争是不是始于一个漂亮的农场主女儿 |
[10:37] | who actually might be your twin sister? | 但她实际上是你的孪生妹妹 |
[10:39] | Oh, nothing that dramatic. | 没那么夸张 |
[10:41] | Just some bad blood. | 只是有些矛盾罢了 |
[10:43] | But enough about Charlie. | 但别再提查理了 |
[10:44] | I want to focus on our day together. | 我想专注于我们在一起的日子 |
[10:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:48] | And so, friends… | 朋友们 |
[10:49] | …Jane let herself enjoy the wind in her hair | 简享受着拂动长发的清风 |
[10:52] | and the sun on her face. | 以及洒落在脸上的阳光 |
[10:54] | What the hell? | 我勒个去 |
[10:57] | Jason, you didn’t tell me you were back. | 詹森 你没说你回来了 |
[11:04] | Actually, I go by Michael now, sir. | 其实 我现在叫迈克尔 先生 |
[11:07] | I don’t care if you go by Tammy Wynette. | 哪怕你叫塔米·怀内特[已故乡村音乐巨星] |
[11:09] | As long as you’re back and ready to work. | 只要你能回来干活就行 |
[11:11] | Right. See, I was actually just wondering if I could | 好吧 我其实只是想知道我能不能 |
[11:14] | take a couple days. | 花几天时间休息 |
[11:17] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[11:18] | I thought I just heard you ask for more time off. | 你说你要更多的休息时间 |
[11:21] | You’re living in that cabin, you’re earning your keep. | 你住在那间小木屋里 你得挣钱养活自己 |
[11:24] | Catch up on your chores today, | 把你今天的活都给我补上 |
[11:25] | then get on out to that east border fence, which needs fixing. | 然后去东边边界 那的栅栏要修修 |
[11:29] | And don’t let her get in the way. | 别让她碍你的事 |
[11:35] | Friendly guy. | 这伙计真友好 |
[11:36] | Sorry about that. That’s just how he is. | 抱歉 他就是这样 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you head back to the cabin | 要不你先回小屋 |
[11:41] | and write or relax, and I’ll finish up my work. | 写作或者放松一下 我会完成我的工作 |
[11:43] | We can have our picnic later. | 我们晚点再去野餐 |
[11:45] | No way. I came here to get to know your world. | 不可能 我来这是为了了解你的生活 |
[11:48] | Put me to work, partner. | 让我也来工作吧 工友 |
[11:49] | Okay, then. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[11:51] | I’ll introduce you to Shelby. | 我会把你介绍给谢尔比 |
[11:53] | Huh? Who’s this Shelby? | 这个谢尔比是谁 |
[11:57] | So you’re Shelby. | 原来你就是谢尔比 |
[11:59] | Hope you’ve been taking good care of Michael these last few years. | 但愿这几年你都把迈克尔服侍得好好的 |
[12:03] | Yeah, she did. Right, old girl? | 它是做到了 对吧 老伙计 |
[12:06] | I think they miss you, Michael. | 我觉得它们很想你 迈克尔 |
[12:08] | Are they smiling? What are their names? | 它们是在笑吗 它们叫什么 |
[12:10] | Oh, this is Ginger. She’s stubborn as a mule, | 这是金格尔 它跟骡子一样顽固 |
[12:13] | but don’t let her know that. | 但别让它知道 |
[12:13] | She’ll get offended. | 它可是会生气的 |
[12:15] | Banjo over here is lazy as all get-out. | 这边的班卓是最懒的 |
[12:18] | He doesn’t care who knows it. | 它根本不在乎有人知道它懒 |
[12:20] | But Shelby is my best friend on the ranch. | 但在农场上 谢尔比是我最好的朋友 |
[12:23] | After Bo, of course. | 当然 是在波之后 |
[12:31] | Did you miss it in Miami, hanging out with the horses? | 你想念在迈阿密和马一起玩的日子吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I did a little bit. | 是有一点 |
[12:39] | Except I didn’t just hang out with horses. | 但我不只是和马玩 |
[12:41] | I worked. | 我也在工作 |
[12:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah. Totally. What are we doing? | 准备好了 我们要做什么 |
[12:45] | Brushing them, feeding them, training them? | 给它们刷牙 喂食 训练吗 |
[12:48] | We’re mucking stalls. | 我们要清理畜舍 |
[12:50] | Oh, crap. | 真糟糕 |
[12:51] | You scoop the soiled straw, | 你要把沾了马粪的稻草挖出来 |
[12:53] | throw it in the wheelbarrow. | 然后丢到到手推车里 |
[12:55] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定想干这活吗 |
[12:57] | Yep. It’s like a… | 是的 这就像一个 |
[12:59] | giant litter box, right? | 巨大的垃圾桶 对吧 |
[13:01] | And so our heroine scooped poop. | 于是我们的女主人开始了铲粪的工作 |
[13:03] | And, lo and behold, her boots were broken in. | 大家看哪 她的靴子都穿习惯了 |
[13:07] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[13:08] | Getting my cardio in. | 开始在做有氧运动了 |
[13:11] | Ah, six down, six more to go. | 清理了六个了 还剩六个 |
[13:13] | You sure you don’t want to take a break,and I’ll finish up? | 你确定你不需要歇会让我来做完吗 |
[13:15] | You kidding? I’m mucking circles around these stalls. | 别逗了 我正忙得团团转呢 |
[13:29] | What was that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[13:30] | You threw it first. | 你先扔的 |
[13:32] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[13:33] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[13:35] | thought you were starting a hay fight. | 我以为你要打草仗 |
[13:37] | Ha! Please. | 拜托 |
[13:39] | That only happens in a telenovela. | 这种情节只会发生在肥皂剧中 |
[13:40] | I wasn’t. | 我没有这种打算 |
[13:42] | Then again… | 不过 |
[13:43] | But I am now! | 但我现在要打了 |
[14:05] | All right, now I even smell like a ranch hand. | 现在我闻起来像个农场工人了 |
[14:08] | Come on, I’ll show you a spot where you can get cleaned up. | 来吧 我带你去个地方洗干净 |
[14:18] | Well, that’s about eight hours too late. | 来晚了八小时 |
[14:21] | 还好事情顺多了 我听了你的建议 试着不要操之过急 我们甚至开始找到点乐子了 简 | |
[14:35] | Think of it as a low-flow shower. | 把这个当成是慢一点的淋浴 |
[14:37] | All you gotta do is pull this rope, | 你需要做的就是拉这根绳 |
[14:38] | but pull it gently, | 但轻点拉 |
[14:40] | or you’ll end up dumping the whole bucket on your head. | 不然整桶水都会浇到你头上 |
[14:44] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:45] | I’ll wait over there for you. | 我在那边等你 |
[15:11] | To be fair, it’s hard to go with the flow, | 说实话 顺其自然还是挺困难的 |
[15:13] | if the flow won’t go. | 如果澡都没法洗的话 |
[15:15] | Michael! Michael, are you there? | 迈克尔 迈克尔 你在吗 |
[15:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | Uh, I’m having trouble working this. | 这个不好用 |
[15:20] | Do you want me to hold the rope for you? | 你想让我帮你拉着绳吗 |
[15:23] | As long as you don’t look. | 你别看就行 |
[15:24] | I won’t. I promise. | 我不看 我保证 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | You can look now. | 你现在可以看了 |
[15:57] | Thanks for that. | 谢了 |
[15:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:03] | Okay, I’m– I’m gonna change. | 行 我要换衣服了 |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:12] | Well…that was hot. | 那还真是火辣 |
[16:19] | Hey, now. | 现在 |
[16:20] | Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[16:21] | – Where you been, man? – We missed you, man. | -你去哪儿了 兄弟 -我们很想你 |
[16:24] | Jane, this is Keith, my right-hand man. | 简 这是基斯 我的得力助手 |
[16:26] | Well, hello, Keith. | 你好啊 基斯 |
[16:30] | 基斯 可靠的最佳伙伴(在波和谢尔比之后) | |
[16:34] | Don’t believe that. He’s my right-hand man. | 别信他 他才是我的得力助手 |
[16:36] | – And you are? – Jane. | -你是 -简 |
[16:38] | Well, right this way, Jane. Have yourself a seat. | 这边 简 自己找个地方坐 |
[16:40] | Someone get this little lady a beer. | 给这位小姐拿瓶啤酒 |
[16:45] | Now, tell us… | 现在 跟我们说说 |
[16:47] | how in the hell did old Jason here talk you into a date? | 老杰森到底是怎么说服你去约会的 |
[16:50] | You are finer than a frog’s hair split four ways. | 你一看就不是乡下姑娘 |
[16:54] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[16:55] | Actually, Jane’s not my date. | 事实上 简不是在跟我约会 |
[16:58] | She’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[17:00] | – You’re kidding. – No way. | -你在开玩笑 -不可能 |
[17:02] | Come on, how much is he paying you? | 拜托 他付了你多少钱 |
[17:04] | Oh, it’s… it is true. I’m his wife. | 是真的 我是他妻子 |
[17:07] | But it’s a little more complicated than that. | 但情况比这个复杂一些 |
[17:11] | Uh, my name’s actually not Jason. | 我的真名其实不叫杰森 |
[17:13] | It’s Michael Cordero. | 我叫迈克尔·科尔德罗 |
[17:16] | And I was a cop in Miami. | 我是个在迈阿密工作的警察 |
[17:17] | A detective, actually. A great one. | 实际上是位警探 很出色的警探 |
[17:19] | Well, that’s debatable. | 这点还有待商榷 |
[17:21] | It’s a pretty wild story.I’ll tell you guys when we have more time. | 这个故事很疯狂 等有时间我再告诉你们 |
[17:23] | Hey, come on, we got nothing but time. | 拜托 我们有的就是时间 |
[17:26] | You guys want a campfire story? | 你们想听一个篝火故事吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 想 |
[17:29] | I got a crazy one for you. | 我刚好有个很疯狂的故事 |
[17:34] | Holy hell. | 天哪 |
[17:35] | I know, it’s… it’s really a crazy story. | 我知道 这个故事真的很不可思议 |
[17:37] | The craziest part wasn’t the story, | 最不可思议的不是故事 |
[17:38] | it’s the fact that Jason here– | 而是杰森在这里 |
[17:39] | I mean Michael– told it. | 我是说迈克尔 居然讲了故事 |
[17:42] | No one’s ever heard him string more than | 没人听过他 |
[17:43] | two sentences together at one time. | 一次性连着说两句话以上 |
[17:46] | And you got a sense of humor? | 而且你居然还有幽默感 |
[17:47] | – Who knew? – I gotta say, | -谁知道呢 -我不得不说 |
[17:50] | that’s damn near the most romantic thing I’ve heard | 这是我在卢克·布莱恩的新专辑后 |
[17:52] | since Luke Bryan’s new album. | 听过的最浪漫的事了 |
[17:55] | So, what’s the ending to this fairy tale? | 所以这个童话故事的结局是什么 |
[17:57] | Jane, you gonna move out here and become a ranch wife? | 简 你会搬到这里 变成一个农场妇女吗 |
[18:01] | Uh, we’re gonna take it slow. | 我们会慢慢来 |
[18:03] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[18:05] | So, what’d I miss around here? | 所以我错过了什么 |
[18:06] | Ooh, where do I start? | 我该从何说起呢 |
[18:08] | Well, Steve broke his leg… | 史蒂夫摔断了腿 |
[18:10] | Okay, so, Mateo and I are going to Montana to live with Michael, | 所以马特奥和我要去蒙大拿和迈克尔住在一起 |
[18:14] | and I was hoping that you can move there, too, so we can co-parent. | 我希望你也可以搬去 我们好共同抚养孩子 |
[18:17] | Maybe you could open up a boutique hotel there. | 也许你可以在那里开一家精品酒店 |
[18:19] | Serve up some possum pie. | 卖一些负鼠派 |
[18:22] | Jane? | 简 |
[18:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:26] | Mm. Sorry. I, uh, just have to go to the bathroom. | 抱歉 我只是要去趟洗手间 |
[18:40] | Hi, Janie. | 你好啊 简 |
[18:42] | Ma. Oh, thank God. We keep missing each other. | 妈 谢天谢地 我们总是错过彼此 |
[18:44] | I know I said things were getting better, | 我之前说事情正在向好发展 |
[18:45] | but now I’m panicking again. | 但我现在又开始慌了 |
[18:46] | Somebody just asked us about our future together, | 有人刚刚问了我们的未来 |
[18:48] | and I need you to talk me down. | 我需要你来引导我 |
[18:50] | Ma? | 妈 |
[18:55] | 抱歉电话断了 无论如何 你有机会去看看拉斐尔吗 他怎么样了 简 发送中 | |
[19:06] | So… staying or leaving? | 所以 是走还是留 |
[19:10] | – What do you mean? – Well, I hear that girl’s your wife. | -什么意思 -我听说那姑娘是你老婆 |
[19:13] | She is clearly not staying here. | 她很明显不会留在这里 |
[19:16] | Now, AJ’s been doing a real good job taking over for you. | 现在AJ接管你的工作 做得挺好 |
[19:20] | You leave, I want to hold on to him. | 你离开的话 我想留住他 |
[19:24] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 所以到底会怎么样 |
[19:26] | Well, I don’t know, sir. It all just happened. | 我不知道 先生 这些事才刚刚发生 |
[19:30] | You got 48 hours to decide. | 你有四十八小时决定 |
[19:44] | So, here we are, with these two at a crossroads. | 这两人终于站在十字路口 |
[19:48] | You okay? You been out there for a while. | 你还好吗 你出去有一会儿了 |
[19:50] | Remember, Jane, honesty… | 记住 简 要诚实 |
[19:53] | Yeah, great. | 嗯 我挺好的 |
[19:55] | Just looking for the right bush, for peeing. | 我就是为了找到合适的灌木丛来上厕所 |
[19:58] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[19:59] | All right, Michael, here’s your chance: honesty. | 好了 迈克尔 你的机会到了 要诚实 |
[20:04] | Yeah. Just wanted to remind you | 还好 我就是想提醒你 |
[20:07] | about the fence we have to fix tomorrow. | 明天我们还要一起修篱笆 |
[20:08] | Honestly? | 你真要这样 |
[20:09] | Speaking of, we got to wake up early. | 说到这个 我们得早起 |
[20:12] | Should we hit the hay? | 我们现在睡吧 |
[20:13] | Good idea. I am wiped out. | 好主意 我好困 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:22] | There comes a time in every relationship | 每段感情中总有这么一段 |
[20:24] | and in every telenovela ranchera | 每部肥皂剧音乐中也会有这么一段 |
[20:27] | when fences must be mended. | 一定有围栏需要修补 |
[20:29] | Literally, in this case. | 就像现在这种情况 |
[20:31] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好 我们这么安排 |
[20:32] | We ride out to the fence, fix any spots that are worn out, | 我们骑马去围栏那 哪里破了修哪里 |
[20:35] | close up potential escape routes. | 补上所有可能出现的缺口 |
[20:37] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[20:39] | Why do you look so nervous? | 你为什么看起来这么紧张 |
[20:41] | I’ve only ridden a horse once, and it-it wasn’t pretty. | 我只骑过一次马 而且感觉并不怎么好 |
[20:43] | Aw, don’t worry. You’ll ride Shelby. | 别担心 你骑的是谢尔比 |
[20:45] | She knows the fence line better than me. | 她比我都熟悉围栏的路线 |
[20:48] | I’ll get her. Be right back. Okay. | 我去牵她过来 马上回来 好吗 |
[20:52] | Hey there, little lady. | 好啊 小美女 |
[20:53] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[20:55] | Still like that guy? | 还喜欢那哥们吗 |
[20:57] | I did sleep well. And yes, I do. | 我睡得很好 而且 对 我还喜欢他 |
[20:58] | So, did you guys make a decision about Rick’s deadline? | 所以 你们对瑞克给的最后期限做决定了吗 |
[21:01] | What deadline? | 什么最后期限 |
[21:02] | Uh-oh. Did I just step in it? | 我是不是说漏嘴了什么 |
[21:04] | I’ll assume “It” Refers to the stuff Jane scooped yesterday. | 我认为”什么”指的是昨天简发现的事情 |
[21:07] | – What are we deciding? – Dinner. Chicken or ribs. | -我们决定什么 -晚餐 鸡肉还是排骨 |
[21:10] | Keith, don’t make this little lady angry. | 基斯 别惹小美女生气了 |
[21:15] | Rick gave him 48 hours to decide if he’s staying on the ranch | 瑞奇给了他四十八个小时考虑是否留在农场 |
[21:18] | or leaving. | 不然就得离开 |
[21:21] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[21:21] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[21:32] | You doing okay, Jane? | 你还好吗 简 |
[21:34] | Yup, I’m great! | 我很好 |
[21:36] | No way. Horses pick up on the rider’s anxiety. | 不可能 马能感受到骑手的焦虑 |
[21:39] | You’re making Shelby skittish. | 你让谢尔比受惊了 |
[21:40] | Shelby, you traitor! | 谢尔比 你个叛徒 |
[21:42] | Keith told me about Rick’s ultimatum. | 基斯跟我说了瑞克的最后通牒 |
[21:44] | Keith, you traitor! | 基斯 你个叛徒 |
[21:46] | I thought we were gonna be honest with each other. | 我以为我们俩应该坦诚相待 |
[21:48] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有跟我说 |
[21:51] | I guess I saw your reaction | 我当时已经看到了你的反应 |
[21:52] | to Keith’s question about our future, | 基斯问你有关我们的未来 |
[21:55] | and I knew this deadline would add even more pressure. | 我知道这个最后期限会增加更多压力 |
[21:58] | Yeah, you’re right, it does. | 对 你说得没错 这确实增加了压力 |
[21:59] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[22:01] | I-I-I can’t live here. | 我 我 我不能住在这里 |
[22:04] | – I know that. – And I’m not ready to ask you to move, | -我知道 -我也没想让你搬家 |
[22:06] | or-or lose a job that you like with people that you like. | 或 或是让你丢掉工作 离开你喜欢的人 |
[22:09] | I know that, too, but here’s the thing, | 这点我也知道 但是现在情况是这样的 |
[22:11] | I’ve been thinking and there’s more than only two options. | 我一直在想这件事 其实不止有这两种选择 |
[22:15] | We could decide to date, | 我们可以继续约会 |
[22:17] | do the whole long distance thing, | 可以打电话 |
[22:18] | visit each other, see where things go. | 可以去看望对方 然后再说下一步怎么走 |
[22:23] | – I didn’t think about that. – See? | -我没想到这点 -看吧 |
[22:25] | It’s not all or nothing. | 并没有那么绝对 |
[22:26] | I could keep my job now, | 我可以继续自己的工作 |
[22:29] | you could head home, | 你可以先回家 |
[22:30] | I could figure out that whole FaceTime thing, | 我可以搞懂那个视讯是怎么用的 |
[22:34] | and we could take our time to decide. | 然后我们可以慢慢做决定 |
[22:38] | I like that option. | 我喜欢这个提议 |
[22:41] | I want my own horse, a stallion! | 我想拥有一匹自己的马 一匹种马 |
[22:44] | This is 100% your fault. | 这全是你的错 |
[22:46] | Let’s maybe learn how to ride first, | 我们先学会怎么骑马吧 |
[22:48] | Mateo. Next time you come out here, I’ll teach you. | 马特奥 下次你来我这里 我教你骑马 |
[22:50] | – Yeah! – Hey, bud, you ready to go? | -太好了 -宝贝 准备好出发了吗 |
[22:58] | Uh-oh, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:01] | You were feeling better, now Shelby’s jumpy. | 你感觉好点了 谢尔比现在活泼了 |
[23:04] | Geez, I didn’t realize horses doubled as lie detectors. | 天啊 没想到马还能测谎 |
[23:07] | Plus, I can see it on your face. | 而且 我也能从你脸色看出来 |
[23:11] | Honesty. Okay. | 坦诚 好的 |
[23:14] | I feel guilty about Rafael | 我感觉自己很对不起拉斐尔 |
[23:16] | and what I’m putting him through, | 我让他经历了这一切 |
[23:16] | and I can’t stop thinking about him. | 而且我总在想他 |
[23:19] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[23:21] | – You wanted to know. – I did, and I do. | -你想知道的 -确实 而且现在我知道了 |
[23:24] | But what are you supposed to do? | 但是你能怎么做呢 |
[23:25] | I mean, your husband came back from the dead. | 你的丈夫死而复活了 |
[23:28] | It’s all… | 这一切… |
[23:29] | Straight out of a telenovela? I know. | 都像是肥皂剧 我知道 |
[23:32] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我也十分同意 |
[23:36] | See that? | 看到没 |
[23:38] | Shelby’s feeling better, which means you are, too. | 谢尔比比之前好多了 所以 你也是 |
[23:41] | – Better to talk about it. – Agreed. | -说出来会感觉好一些 -我同意 |
[23:46] | Now let’s make these horses earn their supper. Come on. | 我们去干活吧 走吧 |
[23:48] | So with her mind at ease, | 简的心情放缓之后 |
[23:50] | Jane rode across the countryside. | 她便骑马穿过了乡村 |
[24:00] | Sorry, I couldn’t resist. | 不好意思 我忍不住了 |
[24:05] | Sure looks like they mended their fence. | 看起来他们已经修复了自己的嫌隙 |
[24:08] | Then you take the new wire, wrap it around the brace post, | 然后你拿着新的线 沿着柱子绕一圈 |
[24:11] | but make sure it’s really tight. | 要缠得非常紧 |
[24:13] | And then staple. | 然后钉上钉子 |
[24:15] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[24:16] | Are you sure? Want me to go over it one more time? | 你确定 想让我再给你讲解一遍吗 |
[24:18] | Come on, Villanueva women know how to fix stuff. | 拜托 维兰纽瓦的姑娘知道怎么修东西 |
[24:21] | True, for the record. | 这句话不假 |
[24:27] | Look at that. I forgot how good you were with your hands. | 厉害了 我都忘了你手工活做得有多好了 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | If you don’t watch out, I might be working you out of a job. | 你不小心点 我可能要把你的饭碗抢走了 |
[24:37] | Like your fancy Miami manicure could hold up here. | 好像你那漂亮的迈阿密美甲能受得了一样 |
[24:40] | – Bull… – No, seriously, you don’t think… | -牛 -不 说真的 你不认为 |
[24:42] | No, bull! Right there! | 不 牛 就在那 |
[24:44] | – Holy crap, that was Rocky! – Who’s Rocky? | -我的老天 那是洛基 -洛基是谁 |
[24:50] | 洛基 种畜 | |
[24:53] | He’s the ranch’s prize breeding bull. | 他是农场的明星种公牛 |
[24:54] | His semen’s worth $2,000 a vial, | 他的精液一瓶两千美元 |
[24:57] | and he’s paid to inseminate thousands of cows a year. | 每年他都会被雇去同上千头奶牛配种 |
[24:59] | Wow, does anyone get pregnant the old-fashioned way these days? | 现在还有谁是用传统方法怀孕的吗 |
[25:02] | If we don’t get him back, I’ll lose my job. | 要是我们不把他弄回来 我工作可就没了 |
[25:04] | And they will lose their options. | 他们也会失去选择权 |
[25:12] | Wait! Wait for me! | 等一下 等等我 |
[25:17] | Friends, we last left our heroine | 朋友们 我们最终还是让我们的女主角 |
[25:19] | in pursuit of a stud. | 去追种牛去了 |
[25:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:22] | Oh, Michael, wait for me! | 迈克尔 等等我 |
[25:29] | Oh, my God, there he is. | 天呐 他在这呢 |
[25:31] | Okay, so what do we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[25:32] | Lasso him? Is that, is that a real thing | 用套索套住他 现实中真的有这个东西吗 |
[25:34] | or is that a TV thing? | 还是只在电视里有 |
[25:36] | It’s a real thing. | 真东西 |
[25:36] | So very real. | 非常真实 |
[25:37] | Okay, so do it. | 那就套吧 |
[25:40] | Well, hang on. We can’t just waltz on over there. | 等下 我们不能这么大摇大摆地过去 |
[25:42] | Yeah, geez, hold your horses. | 没错 稳住你们的马 |
[25:44] | That bull’s on Charlie’s land. | 那头牛在查理的地盘上呢 |
[25:46] | Ah, your nemesis. | 你的死对头 |
[25:49] | Come on, what’s the worst that could happen? | 走吧 还能发生什么更糟的事情呢 |
[25:50] | Last time I got a sucker punch to the face and a broken nose. | 上次他一拳打我脸上 把我鼻子都打骨折了 |
[25:53] | And Charlie will shoot me on the spot if I trespass again. | 如果我再擅闯 他一定会当场就朝我开枪 |
[25:58] | Jane, your options are getting away. | 简 你没得选择了 |
[26:00] | Well, Charlie’s not gonna sucker punch me. | 好吧 查理应该不会揍我 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna grab that bull by the horns. | 我去抓住牛角 |
[26:03] | Nope, definitely don’t do that. | 不 千万别那么做 |
[26:05] | Lasso, then. Teach me. | 那就用套索套他 教教我 |
[26:09] | Whoa! You go, cowgirl. | 真厉害 女牛仔 |
[26:12] | Oh, spoke too soon. | 这话说得太早了 |
[26:14] | Okay, try not to throw it so much. | 别抛得太猛 |
[26:17] | It’s more about releasing the rope at the right time, | 看准时机松开绳子 |
[26:19] | and following through on the swing. | 挥绳的顺势动作 |
[26:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:27] | Helps if you hold onto the rope. | 如果你把绳子再抓牢一点就更好了 |
[26:28] | Yup, got it, good point. | 懂了 你说得没错 |
[26:36] | All right, follow through on the swing. | 好的 顺势动作 |
[26:38] | Follow through on the swing. | 顺势动作 |
[26:43] | Are you even aiming for Bo? | 你真的在瞄准波吗 |
[26:44] | Stop it, I’m gonna get this. | 别说了 我能掌握的 |
[26:47] | Okay. This is the one. | 就这次了 |
[26:49] | – Yup. – I’m feeling it. | -没错 -我感受到了 |
[26:50] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[26:58] | I did it! I did it! I did it! | 成功了 我成功了 我做到了 |
[27:00] | All right, so listen, Rocky’s real gentle, | 好的 听着 洛基很温和 |
[27:04] | but just in case something goes wrong. | 但以防出现差错 |
[27:05] | I get it, blow the horn and it’ll scare him away. | 懂了 按喇叭就能把它吓跑 |
[27:07] | No, it’ll stun him, | 不 这个会让他晕过去 |
[27:08] | maybe give you enough time to climb up a tree. | 应该够你爬到树上去了 |
[27:10] | Also, try to stand near a tree. | 同时 想办法站到离树近一点的地方 |
[27:13] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[27:29] | Oh, geez, just throw it already. | 天呐 这就已经准备扔了 |
[27:32] | I can’t watch. | 我真没法看了 |
[27:37] | Nice aim. | 瞄得挺准 |
[27:38] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:41] | I… I thought you were a bull. | 我以为你是那头牛 |
[27:45] | I’m not from here. | 我不是这里的人 |
[27:46] | Clearly. | 显而易见 |
[27:47] | A-And I just needed to get the bull back | 我只需要把牛带回去 |
[27:49] | before Charlie finds out that I’m on his property. | 趁查理还没发现我在他的地盘上 |
[27:50] | I hear he’s not the nicest. | 我听说他不是特别友好 |
[27:52] | Yeah, Charlie’s mean as cat meat. | 没错 查理很刻薄 |
[27:54] | – Who warned you? – Michael, his neighbor. | -谁这么警告你了 -迈克尔 他的邻居 |
[27:56] | Or, I guess, Charlie knows him by Jason. | 我猜 查理以为他叫詹森 |
[27:58] | It-It’s a whole thing. I’m Jane, by the way. | 说来话长 顺便提一句 我是简 |
[28:03] | I’m Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[28:21] | Listen, I’m really sorry. | 真的太抱歉了 |
[28:23] | Do you even know why Jason and I don’t get along? | 你知道为什么我和詹森相处不来吗 |
[28:26] | Uh, not exactly. | 不太清楚 |
[28:27] | ‘Cause he’s a thief, a nibbler, | 因为他是一个小偷 |
[28:29] | – belongs in the calaboose. – Okay, um, I… | -他就属于监狱 -我 |
[28:32] | I don’t even know what some of that means, but I can tell you, | 我不清楚那是什么意思 但我可以告诉你 |
[28:34] | he’s not a thief. I know him. | 他不是小偷 我认识他 |
[28:37] | Yeah, so do I, unfortunately. | 不幸的是我也认识他 |
[28:39] | Okay, uh, l-look, I-I hope you guys can work this out, | 好吧 我希望你们能解决好关系问题 |
[28:42] | but right now I need to get that bull back | 但现在我得把牛带回去 |
[28:44] | or Michael will lose his job, and my options will disappear | 不然迈克尔工作就没了 我也没得选择了 |
[28:47] | and I can’t let that happen right now. | 现在我可不能让这种事情发生 |
[28:48] | – Your options? – Please. I came 3,000 miles | -你的选择 -拜托 我远赴三千公里 |
[28:51] | and I took a plane and a bus and a truck and hit a possum | 坐了飞机巴士卡车 撞见一只负鼠 |
[28:53] | and left my son at home, all to see if there’s | 还把我儿子留在家里 就是为了看看 |
[28:55] | still something between Michael and me, and the only way | 我和迈克尔之间还有没有感觉 唯一一件 |
[28:57] | I can do that without panicking is to know | 能让我不要惶恐不安的事情 |
[28:59] | that I have options and he has options | 就是知道我有别的选择 他也有选择 |
[29:00] | and our options depend on getting that freaking bull back. | 我们的选择权都在于能不能把那头牛带回去 |
[29:09] | Oh, my God, there she is. | 天呐 她来了 |
[29:11] | What a heroine! | 真是位女英雄 |
[29:17] | – How’d you do it? – Charlie gave me a hand. | -你怎么做到的 -查理帮我的 |
[29:19] | You got her to help you? How? | 你让查理帮你了 怎么做到的 |
[29:22] | Once she understood our situation, | 一旦她明白了我们的情况 |
[29:23] | she was happy to help. | 她就很乐意帮我了 |
[29:26] | If I lasso that bull, will you shut your trap | 要是我把那头牛套上 你能闭上嘴 |
[29:27] | and get the hell off my property? | 从我的地盘上滚出去吗 |
[29:29] | Wow. You really earned your spurs. | 你真是实至名归 |
[29:32] | Ah. We should get back to the cabin, my spurs are tired. | 我们得回小屋去 我累了 |
[29:36] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这点 |
[29:37] | We kind of missed the moment. | 我们好像赶不回去了 |
[29:39] | It’s gonna be dark before we can make it back. | 回到小屋之前天就黑了 |
[29:42] | – What? – We’ll have to camp. | -什么 -我们得露营了 |
[29:45] | But we don’t have a tent. | 但是我们没有帐篷 |
[29:46] | No, but we got snacks and saddle blankets. | 没错 但是我们有零食和马鞍座毯 |
[29:52] | Snacks, saddle blankets, | 零食和马鞍座毯 |
[29:54] | and most importantly, her options. | 以及最重要的是 她的选择 |
[29:56] | All right, let’s camp. | 好吧 那就露营吧 |
[30:01] | The Miami sky ain’t got nothing on this. | 迈阿密的天空完全无法和这的媲美 |
[30:04] | Right? | 是吗 |
[30:07] | These are my favorite kind of nights. | 这是我最喜欢的夜景 |
[30:09] | Warm breeze, starry skies, | 温暖微风 满天繁星 |
[30:13] | – nothing but you on Earth. – Yeah. | -只有你在地球上 -是啊 |
[30:17] | What did it feel like to be in Miami | 把这个地方称之为家之后 |
[30:19] | after calling this place home? | 在迈阿密是什么感觉 |
[30:22] | Hot, mostly. | 主要是感觉很热 |
[30:25] | Your heart beats faster there, for sure. | 当然在那里心跳加快很多 |
[30:27] | – In a good way? – I don’t know. | -是好的吗 -我不知道 |
[30:30] | Could you ever see yourself living there again? | 你觉得自己能再住在那里吗 |
[30:33] | I don’t know that, either. | 我也不知道 |
[30:37] | But I am happy to be here with you now, | 但是我很开心现在和你一起在这里 |
[30:41] | showing you Montana. | 带你看看蒙大拿 |
[30:44] | I’m happy, too. | 我也很开心 |
[30:47] | And I can see why you love it here. | 我可以看得出你为什么喜欢这里 |
[30:49] | I really do. You can just… | 我真的很喜欢 你可以 |
[30:54] | hear yourself think, you know? | 听到自己的想法 |
[30:57] | Do you ever wonder | 你有没有想过 |
[30:57] | if this was you underneath it all? | 这是否是你的真实想法 |
[31:00] | The cowboy who likes the quiet. | 喜欢安静的牛仔 |
[31:02] | All the time, but I don’t think it is. | 一直都是 但我不觉得是这样 |
[31:06] | I was happy, I know that. | 我知道以前我很开心 |
[31:12] | It’s just hard to figure out what was me then | 只是很难分清以前的我 |
[31:15] | and what’s me now. | 和现在的我 |
[31:18] | Yeah. You did always did love camping. | 是的 以前你的确很喜欢露营 |
[31:20] | Well, you, too. | 你也是 |
[31:22] | That’s how we first bonded, right? | 这就是我们第一次走到一起的原因吧 |
[31:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:25] | Over our incredible love of camping. | 因为我们对露营的热爱 |
[31:27] | Is my memory off? | 是我忘记了吗 |
[31:29] | Oh, I’m thinking about a different lady. | 我在想的是另一个女人 |
[31:33] | Can’t keep track. | 想不起来了 |
[31:34] | Oh, you were the one who complained the entire time. | 是你一直在抱怨 |
[31:36] | Only because you kept me up all night. | 只是因为你让我整晚都不能睡 |
[31:38] | I mean, every time I tried to fall asleep, | 每次我要睡着的时候 |
[31:39] | you’d bust out your Yogi Bear impression. | 你就突然模仿瑜伽熊 |
[31:42] | What’re you talking about, Boo-Boo? | 你在说什么 波波 |
[32:11] | Good night, Michael. | 晚安 迈克尔 |
[32:12] | Good night, Jane. | 晚安 简 |
[32:22] | Ah, that fresh Montana air, | 清新的蒙大拿空气 |
[32:24] | it helps you sleep so soundly. | 会助人睡得香甜 |
[32:27] | OMG! I forgot about those Montana guns! | 老天爷 我忘了这些蒙大拿的枪了 |
[32:31] | What the hell are you doing on my property? | 你们在我的动盘上干什么 |
[32:32] | The deal was you shut up, get the bull and beat it. | 给我闭嘴 少废话 直接给我滚 |
[32:34] | I-I am so sorry. We didn’t realize this was your property. | 很对不起 我们不知道这是你的地盘 |
[32:37] | This isn’t her property. | 这不是她的地盘 |
[32:38] | Your property ends at that tree line over there. | 你的地盘在那棵树的线后面 |
[32:40] | I showed you the land records. | 我给你看过土地记录文件 |
[32:42] | I don’t take the word of a thief. | 我不相信小偷的话 |
[32:44] | Can we maybe put the gun down and talk about this? | 我们能不能放下枪好好说话 |
[32:47] | W-What do you mean, “Thief”? | 你说小偷是什么意思 |
[32:49] | He stole my chickens. Prize chickens. | 他偷了我的鸡 获奖的鸡 |
[32:52] | – I didn’t. – Michael, shush… | -我没有 -迈克尔 别说话 |
[32:53] | I always knew he was shady. | 我一直都知道他有问题 |
[32:55] | Show up out of nowhere, no history, no family. | 突然间冒出来 没有背景和家人 |
[32:57] | I mean, he tells me his name’s Jason, tells you it’s Michael. | 他和我说他叫詹森 和你说他叫迈克尔 |
[33:00] | Honestly, I don’t even know what you’re doing with him, | 老实说 我都不知道你为什么和他一起 |
[33:02] | unless… you’re a thief, too. | 除非你也是小偷 |
[33:04] | You– He is not a thief, and neither am I. | 你… 他不是小偷 我也不是 |
[33:07] | – What makes you so sure? – Because I’m his wife. | -你凭什么这么肯定 -因为我是他妻子 |
[33:10] | And he lost his memory, but he used to be a detective, | 他失忆了 但他以前是警探 |
[33:12] | and he is the best person I’ve known. | 而且他是我认识最好的人 |
[33:14] | Decent and kind and honest | 正直善良又诚实 |
[33:16] | and always looking to protect people from getting hurt, | 总是保护他人免受伤害 |
[33:18] | and trying to do the right thing, | 想要做正确的事 |
[33:20] | and taking care of everyone. | 照顾每一个人 |
[33:22] | And so even though I don’t know what happened to your chickens, | 虽然我不知道你的鸡是怎么回事 |
[33:24] | I can say for a fact that Michael was not responsible. | 我敢说迈克尔对此没有责任 |
[33:27] | Right, Michael? | 对吧 迈克尔 |
[33:28] | – Um… Actually, I was. – What? | -其实我有 -什么 |
[33:31] | But I didn’t steal them. Bo ate them. | 但我没偷 是波把鸡吃了 |
[33:33] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 你刚才为什么不说 |
[33:34] | I couldn’t. She would have shot my dog. | 我不能说 她会开枪打我的狗 |
[33:36] | – I am sure she wouldn’t… – You got that right. | -我肯定她不会 -你说得对 |
[33:37] | Stop pointing that thing at things! | 别拿那枪指来指去 |
[33:39] | Come on, there’s got to be a solution to this situation, right? | 拜托 这件事肯定有解决办法吧 |
[33:42] | Like, uh, u-uh, | 比如 |
[33:44] | what if Michael agrees to replace your chickens? | 如果迈克尔同意把鸡还给你呢 |
[33:46] | Prize chickens. | 获奖的鸡 |
[33:47] | Prize chickens. Right. | 获奖的鸡 好 |
[33:49] | And in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[33:50] | you agree to not shoot him or his dog | 如果他或他的狗不小心进入你的地盘 |
[33:52] | if he accidentally trespasses on your land. | 你同意不开枪打他们 |
[33:55] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[33:57] | We got a deal? | 同意吗 |
[34:10] | OMG, who’s gonna blink first? | 老天爷 谁要先眨眼呢 |
[34:20] | Fine. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. | 好吧 我相信你们是无辜的 |
[34:23] | But you better get me some quality chickens, | 但你最好给我一些上好的鸡 |
[34:24] | not some scrawny old biddies. | 不要一些又瘦又老的母鸡 |
[34:28] | And if that mutt ever sets paw on my property again, | 如果这杂种狗再把爪子伸进我的地盘一次 |
[34:30] | I’ll turn him into an area rug, you hear? | 我就把它变成狗毛地毯 听到了吗 |
[34:37] | Well, I don’t think I’ll be needing coffee this morning. | 看来我今天早上不需要喝咖啡了 |
[34:41] | Thanks for standing up for me, | 谢谢你为我出头 |
[34:42] | and for saying those nice things. | 说那些好话 |
[34:45] | You really feel that way about me? | 你真的这么看我吗 |
[34:47] | Of course. You know that. | 当然 你知道的 |
[34:52] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我在逗谁呢 |
[34:54] | I don’t want to stay here without you. | 没有你 我不想待在这里 |
[34:56] | – What? – I love you, Jane, | -什么 -我爱你 简 |
[34:59] | and these last two days have only proven that to me, | 这里两天已经证明了这一点 |
[35:01] | that there’s still a connection here. | 我们之间还没结束 |
[35:03] | And if we’re being honest– which we said we would be– | 如果我们要坦白对面 我们说过会 |
[35:07] | I don’t want to do long distance. | 我不想和你来异地恋 |
[35:10] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[35:11] | Move to Miami, and really try to make this work. | 搬到迈阿密 真的想能和你在一起 |
[35:14] | No. I can’t ask you to do that. | 不 我不能叫你这么做 |
[35:16] | – You’re not. – You love Montana, | -你没有 -你喜欢蒙大拿 |
[35:18] | being able to hear yourself think. | 可以倾听自己内心所想 |
[35:20] | And… and you gave up so much for me before. | 你之前为我放弃了太多 |
[35:24] | Oh, I’d do the same for you now. | 我现在也会这么做 |
[35:26] | I’d do anything for you. | 我会为你赴汤蹈火 |
[35:28] | For us. | 为我们 |
[35:30] | Now, I’ll stay here if this is too much too soon, | 如果你暂时无法接受 我可以待在这 |
[35:31] | but I just want you to know, that’s where I’m at. | 但我只是想让你知道我的立场 |
[35:43] | Oh, I-I’m just gonna… | 我得… |
[35:46] | 我和拉斐尔聊过了 他知道你在蒙大拿 他可以接受这件事 他还卖出去了自己的第一套房子 他还是有点脆弱 但会没事的 希尔 | |
[35:56] | Ah, finally some good timing. | 终于发出去了 |
[36:04] | Can’t believe I’m shaking hands with the salesman of the month. | 不敢想象我和销售之星握手了 |
[36:06] | Congrats, buddy. | 祝贺你 哥们 |
[36:07] | Thank you. I was thinking | 谢谢 我在想 |
[36:09] | we could have a family dinner to celebrate. | 我们可以一起吃顿家庭晚餐 庆祝一下 |
[36:11] | – Sounds perfect. – Yeah, come on, Michael! | -好啊 -进来 迈克尔 |
[36:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:17] | So you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:19] | Yeah. I really am okay. | 我很好 |
[36:23] | And it was there, standing in the silence, | 这时 在一片寂静之中 |
[36:26] | that Jane realized Michael was right. | 简明白了 迈克尔说得对 |
[36:28] | She really could hear herself think. | 她可以听到自己内心的想法 |
[36:33] | And friends, in that moment, our heroine knew exactly | 朋友们 就在这一刻 我们的女主角 |
[36:37] | what she had to do. | 终于知道了她到底要做什么 |
[36:42] | Everything all right? You’ve been out there for a while. | 你还好吗 你在外面呆了有一会了 |
[36:47] | You were right, Montana is a good place for thinking. | 你说得对 蒙大拿是一个适合思考的地方 |
[36:52] | And I’ve been thinking about how much you’ve changed | 我在想 你变了多少 |
[36:56] | and how much I’ve changed. | 我又改变了多少 |
[36:58] | I mean, I used to be someone who clung so tightly to a plan, | 我以前是一个一切按部就班的人 |
[37:02] | and then life threw me all these crazy curveballs. | 但生活给了我很多意想不到的冲击 |
[37:07] | Losing you was the biggest, | 失去你曾是其中最重要 |
[37:11] | and hardest one of all. | 也最艰难的一件事 |
[37:14] | I never thought I’d get through it. | 我从未想过我能撑过去 |
[37:17] | I mean, after that, I… I had to learn | 我是说 我必须学会 |
[37:22] | to let go of the plan a little. | 不要那么按部就班 |
[37:25] | And listen to my heart. | 听从自己的内心 |
[37:28] | What’s it telling you? | 你的内心怎么说 |
[37:36] | Mm, this whole t-trip, | 这一整个旅程中 |
[37:37] | I’ve been trying to imagine a life with you. | 我都试着想过和你在一起的生活 |
[37:41] | But every time I did, | 但每次我一想到这个 |
[37:43] | I felt guilty about Rafael. | 就会觉得对拉斐尔有负罪感 |
[37:47] | And then, I suddenly realized | 之后我突然明白了 |
[37:48] | it’s not guilt… | 那不是负罪感 |
[37:54] | …it’s love. | 那是爱 |
[37:57] | The biggest change that happened when you were gone | 你离开之后 我最大的变化就是 |
[37:59] | is that I fell in love with Rafael. | 我爱上了拉斐尔 |
[38:02] | And I’m still in love with him, and that’s not gonna change. | 而且我仍然爱着他 这不会变 |
[38:08] | Michael, what you and I had was… | 迈克尔 你和我过去所拥有的… |
[38:15] | It was. | 是真实的爱 |
[38:22] | But I guess our moment’s passed. | 但爱已不在了 |
[38:32] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:35] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[38:37] | This experience with you on the ranch, | 和你一起在农场度过的这几周 |
[38:39] | and over the last few weeks, you gave me my life back. | 你让我再次找到了生活的意义 |
[38:48] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想要你开心 |
[38:50] | Michael, you’re killing me here. | 迈克尔 你的话太感人了 |
[38:51] | I wish I knew how to quit you. | 我真想让你不要再说下去了 |
[39:35] | And so our heroine began | 我们的女主角 |
[39:36] | her long journey home. | 要踏上回家的路了 |
[39:39] | As hard as it was to leave Michael, | 尽管离开迈克尔很难受 |
[39:41] | Jane knew exactly where she was going, | 但简清楚地知道她要去哪里 |
[39:44] | exactly what she had to do, | 要做什么 |
[39:46] | and exactly who she had to talk to. | 要去找谁 |
[40:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[40:04] | I thought you were picking up Mateo tomorrow, he’s asleep. | 我以为你明天来接马特奥 他睡了 |
[40:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:09] | And I also know that you’re not happy with me right now, | 我也知道现在你对我很不满 |
[40:12] | so this may not be the right time, but I couldn’t wait. | 所以这也许不是好时机 但我等不及了 |
[40:17] | I know I put us both through hell | 我知道我没有让迈克尔离开 |
[40:19] | because I didn’t tell Michael to leave. | 导致了我们的关系破裂 |
[40:21] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:24] | I had to explore it. He was my husband. | 我必须弄清楚 毕竟他曾是我丈夫 |
[40:27] | And I-I think a part of that was the past lingering | 有一部分原因是我受到了过去的影响 |
[40:29] | and part was shock | 还有一些震惊的因素在里面 |
[40:32] | and part was having to say good-bye again. | 而且我必须再次说再见 |
[40:35] | In a different way, which I did. | 和之前不同的方式 |
[40:37] | I said good-bye to Michael, because I’m sure, | 我和迈克尔道别了 因为我确信 |
[40:42] | more sure than I’ve ever been about anything, | 比其他任何事都更加确定的是 |
[40:47] | that I want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[40:49] | Forever. | 永远 |
[40:52] | You’re my now, you’re my tomorrow, you’re my always. | 你是我的现在 未来 也是永远 |
[40:58] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:00] | It’s just… | 一切都 |
[41:02] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[41:03] | Please, don’t say that. | 求你了 别这样说 |
[41:05] | I just don’t trust you anymore, Jane. | 我无法再信任你了 简 |
[41:09] | And I can’t go back. | 我没法再回到过去了 |
[41:12] | And it looks like their moment passed, too. | 他们的爱好像也不在了 |
[41:16] | And then he shut the door, and that was it. | 然后他关上了门 一切到此为止 |
[41:22] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[41:25] | Wait, how come you actually do seem all right? | 你怎么看起来真的没事一样 |
[41:28] | Because it’s not over. | 因为我不会就这么认了 |
[41:30] | You don’t always lasso the bull on the first try. | 你不可能一次就套中牛 |
[41:32] | You got to keep swinging. | 要一直尝试 |
[41:34] | I’m gonna fight for him, | 我会拼尽全力找回他 |
[41:35] | because Rafael is my destiny. | 因为拉斐尔是我的命中注定之人 |