时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, we last left Jane and Rafael | 朋友们 上次说到简和拉斐尔 |
[00:02] | dealing with an unexpected development. | 遇见了一场突如其来的变故 |
[00:04] | I believe Mateo does have ADHD. | 我觉得马特奥有注意力缺陷多动障碍 |
[00:06] | How can we help him? | 我们该怎么帮助他 |
[00:07] | Well, there are treatment options | 治疗方法有很多 |
[00:08] | that range from behavior interventions to medication. | 从行为干预治疗到药物治疗 |
[00:10] | But at least the two of them were back in a good place. | 但至少他们俩的关系恢复如初了 |
[00:13] | Not in such a good place? Our Petra. | 关系不太好的人 我们的佩特拉 |
[00:15] | See, she was going to propose to J.R., | 看 她正准备向J.R.求婚 |
[00:18] | but then J.R. Broke up with her and moved to Houston. | 但J.R.和她分手并搬去了波士顿 |
[00:20] | But at least Petra had a shoulder | 但至少佩特拉有一个肩膀 |
[00:22] | to ugly-cry on. | 可以不顾及形象地放声大哭 |
[00:23] | I was gonna propose. | 我本来打算求婚的 |
[00:25] | Also feeling vulnerable? Xiomara. | 同样感觉脆弱的人? 希尔玛拉 |
[00:28] | See, she was waiting to find out if her chemotherapy worked. | 看 她正等着看自己的化疗是否有效 |
[00:30] | I’m not out of the woods yet, until after the PET scan. | 一切还没确定 至少要等造影结果出来 |
[00:33] | And so, yeah, everything was on pause for now, | 所以 所有的事情现在都停下了 |
[00:36] | including her sex life, unlike Alba, | 包括她的性生活 不像阿尔芭 |
[00:38] | who just got hitched! | 刚刚结婚 |
[00:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[00:41] | Alba and Jorge went from first base to a home run. | 阿尔芭和乔治从一垒上至本垒打 |
[00:44] | And speaking of home runs, | 说到本垒打 |
[00:46] | Rogelio had a brand-new TV show. | 罗格里奥有了一档全新的电视节目 |
[00:48] | What if our young lead’s story is in present day | 如果年轻主角的故事发生在现在 |
[00:51] | and you and River are living in the future? | 然后让你和里弗活在未来 怎么样 |
[00:53] | On Mars! | 在火星上 |
[00:54] | We can call it This Is Mars. | 我们可以叫 这是火星 |
[00:58] | I know, pretty out there, right? | 我知道 想法很独特 对吧 |
[01:00] | But hey, it’s a telenovela. | 但是 这是肥皂剧嘛 |
[01:02] | So let’s blast off into ours. | 让我们回到现在 |
[01:06] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was… | 当简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:09] | well, actually, for all of Jane’s life, | 实际上 在简的一生中 |
[01:11] | there was no man of the house, just three women. | 家中一个男人都没有 只有三位女性 |
[01:15] | And they didn’t need a man, | 她们不需要男人 |
[01:16] | because they took care of it all. | 因为她们完全能照顾好自己 |
[01:18] | Electricity went up. | 电费高了 |
[01:19] | Mom, remember not to leave | 妈 记得别把 |
[01:20] | your curling iron plugged in all day. | 你的卷发棒一整天都插在插座上 |
[01:22] | My curling iron doesn’t use half as much electricity | 我卷发棒用的电及不上 |
[01:24] | as the fans your abuela keeps running all day. | 你祖母开一整天电风扇用电的一半 |
[01:32] | There, no more wobble. | 好了 不晃了 |
[01:33] | Ooh, I like that nail polish. | 我喜欢这款指甲 |
[01:34] | Thanks. It’s called Breakfast in Red. | 谢谢 这款指甲油叫红色早餐 |
[01:37] | I’ll loan it to you. | 我把它借给你 |
[01:40] | In fact, Jane had never heard the term | 其实 简从来都没听过 |
[01:43] | “Man of the house” Used in real life until… | “一家之主”这个词在现实生活中提过 直到 |
[01:56] | Aww, looks like the man and woman of the house | 看来这对夫妻才是一家之主 |
[01:59] | are in still in the honeymoon phase. | 并且还处于蜜月期呢 |
[02:01] | So what’s on the agenda today? Huh? | 今天有什么计划 |
[02:03] | Besides being totally adorable. | 再说 你们这么友爱 |
[02:11] | Now that our arrangement is permanent, | 既然我们要永远在一起了 |
[02:13] | I’m taking my things out of storage. | 我就把我的行李都拿出来 |
[02:15] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[02:20] | Not at all. I’ll do it right now. | 一点都不介意 我现在就去做 |
[02:21] | Anything for my new step-abuelo. | 给我的继外公做什么都行 |
[02:23] | And maybe you could move some | 或许你能把你放在浴室的一些东西 |
[02:24] | of your bathroom things into your room. | 搬到你的房间里去 |
[02:27] | All the hair stuff. | 那些护理头发的东西 |
[02:30] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[02:49] | how you feeling? Itchy. | 你感觉怎么样 很痒 |
[02:51] | Your sheets are awful. What thread count are they? | 你的床单被单质量太差了 经纬密度是多少 |
[02:53] | I don’t know. They were on sale. | 我不知道 打折时候买的 |
[02:55] | I’ll have Temp send you a set from the hotel. | 我让临时工从酒店给你拿一套吧 |
[02:56] | They’re Egyptian cotton. | 都是埃及棉做的 |
[02:57] | I… | 我 |
[02:59] | I meant how are you feeling about J.R.? | 我意思是JR的事情你怎么样了 |
[03:02] | I had a good cry and now I’m going to move forward. | 我哭够了 现在我要向前看了 |
[03:04] | It’s okay to give yourself some time to wallow. | 有时候让自己沉沦一下也是可以的 |
[03:06] | No, I wallowed last night, now I’m moving on. | 不用 我昨晚沉沦够了 现在我要前进了 |
[03:09] | Fresh start. | 全新的开始 |
[03:11] | Ugh. I’m supposed to be in a meeting right now, | 本来我现在应该在开会的 |
[03:13] | but Temp didn’t remind me. | 但是临时工没有提醒我 |
[03:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:16] | Today I’m about fresh starts all around. She’s fired. | 今天我准备一切都要重新开始 她被辞退了 |
[03:18] | Oh, no. Uh… Poor Temp. | 可怜的临时工 |
[03:21] | When you reward incompetence, we all lose. | 一旦奖励无能 我们就输了 |
[03:23] | Wait. Uh, I’ll walk you out. | 等等 我送你出去 |
[03:25] | I have to get to Rafael’s to talk about… | 我得找拉斐尔谈谈 |
[03:27] | Mateo! Five more minutes, okay? | 马特奥 再等五分钟行吗 |
[03:31] | So what do you think about putting him on ADHD medication? | 你觉得让他开始喝治疗多动症的药怎么样 |
[03:34] | I really don’t want to go to that right away. | 我并不想直接就那么做 |
[03:37] | Because medication is a lifelong decision, | 因为喝药这个决定关系到他的一辈子 |
[03:39] | and he is so young and I just, | 他还太小了 而且 |
[03:40] | – I don’t feel comfortable… – Jane. | -这个决定让我很难受 -简 |
[03:42] | – I agree. – You do? | -我同意你的想法 -你同意 |
[03:45] | Yeah, 100%. I’m obviously not anti-medication– | 没错 完全同意 我并不排除药物 |
[03:48] | it’s really helped a lot with my depression– but I’m an adult, | 因为药物缓解了我的抑郁症 但我是成年人 |
[03:50] | and he’s a kid, so we should try other options first. | 他只是个孩子 我们应该试试别的办法 |
[03:53] | Exactly. So let’s dive into behavior modification. | 没错 我们给他矫正行为吧 |
[03:56] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[03:57] | Now hand over whatever ten-step list I know you’ve already made. | 把十步清单给我吧 我知道你已经做好了 |
[04:00] | Actually, it’s 15, with subcategories. | 其实 是十五步 还有副标题 |
[04:02] | I’ve been researching and… | 我最近一直在研究 |
[04:04] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[04:05] | I’m the man of this telenovela, | 我是这个剧的旁白 |
[04:06] | and I say let’s skip the boring stuff. | 要我说 我们就跳过这无聊的部分吧 |
[04:09] | It all boils down to three basic headlines… | 基本上只用浓缩成三点 |
[04:13] | In other words, “Cut the crap.” | 换句话说 “废话少说” |
[04:17] | Uh, sorry, I’m just picturing Jane working out. Whew. | 不好意思 我想到了简剧烈运动 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:25] | And the most important thing to remember is | 最重要的是要记住 |
[04:27] | it’s not about the days, it’s about the patterns. | 这和需要多少日子无关 而是这种模式 |
[04:30] | That’s our mantra. | 那才是我们的准则 |
[04:31] | Look at us, with a mantra. | 看看我们 有了准则 |
[04:33] | A mantra. And… | 有了准则 还有 |
[04:34] | a notebook. Ah. | 一个笔记本 |
[04:35] | So we can keep a log of Mateo’s activities. | 这样我们就能记录马特奥的活动 |
[04:37] | We need everything to be as consistent as possible | 我们需要在我们两家之间 |
[04:40] | between our two places | 一切都尽可能的保持一致 |
[04:41] | so we can track Mateo’s patterns over time. | 这样我们就能追踪马特奥的行为模式 |
[04:44] | Per the mantra. | 每一条准则 |
[04:45] | Remind me of the mantra again? | 再说一下准则呗 |
[04:46] | I’ll write it in the notebook. | 我会把它写到本子上的 |
[04:47] | You’ve got this. | 你能做到的 |
[04:49] | You’re killing it, Dina. | 再加把劲 迪娜 |
[04:50] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[04:53] | Dina’s been working like a madwoman to finish | 迪娜最近像个疯女人一样地工作 |
[04:55] | the script for This Is Mars. She’s almost done. | 就为了完成《这是火星》的剧本 快做好了 |
[04:58] | Wow, that was fast. | 这么快 |
[05:00] | Yeah. She’s turning it in tonight, yes, she is. | 是啊 她今晚就能完成 太好了 |
[05:04] | The pilot is brilliant. | 试播集非常精彩 |
[05:06] | Between that and this, | 佳剧配上帅哥 |
[05:08] | the network has to give us a pilot order. | 电视台一定会订下我们的试播集 |
[05:11] | That’s great, hon. | 那太好了 亲爱的 |
[05:13] | Hopefully, we’ll both be getting good news soon. | 希望我们都能尽早收到好消息 |
[05:16] | The doctor scheduled my final PET scan. | 医生安排了我最后一次电子造影检查 |
[05:18] | In three weeks, we’ll find out if the chemo worked. | 再过三周 我们就能知道化疗疗效如何 |
[05:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:24] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[05:26] | I’m nervous, but I’m trying to stay positive. | 我很紧张 在尽量保持乐观心态 |
[05:30] | I keep picturing all of the things I’ll be able to do | 我一直在想象如果我的癌症被治好 |
[05:32] | once I know the cancer’s gone. | 我将能做好多好多事 |
[05:34] | Get back to work, dance again. | 重新工作 跳舞 |
[05:38] | And maybe even get our sex life back on track before we turn 50. | 甚至在50岁前重新开始性生活 |
[05:44] | Well, no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[05:45] | we’re in this together, and that’s the key. | 我们都一起面对 这是关键[钥匙] |
[05:50] | Ah! Abuela! | 外婆 |
[05:52] | What happened to the table by the door? | 门口的桌子去哪了 |
[05:59] | Don’t. I-I want it. | 别扔啊 我要的 |
[06:18] | Jane, door! | 简 去开门 |
[06:24] | Yeah, so there’s been quite a bit of re-Jorganizing in here. | 家里的布置都被乔治改变了呢 |
[06:28] | 4K超高清电视 懒人椅 足球纪念毯 #乔治改造 | |
[06:31] | I’ve got it, don’t worry. | 我来开 不麻烦 |
[06:36] | Petra? What’s wrong? | 佩特拉 怎么了 |
[06:39] | Oh, I was cleaning the penthouse | 我打扫着房间 |
[06:41] | because my idiot temp messed up the maid schedule again. | 因为愚蠢的临时工又把打扫时间搞错了 |
[06:44] | Maybe it’s time to cut her loose. | 或许该炒了她了 |
[06:46] | Him. | 是”他” |
[06:48] | Oh, sorry, it’s been three weeks. | 不好意思 已经过去了三周 |
[06:49] | Let me catch you up. | 我帮你回顾一下 |
[06:51] | As you’ll recall, Petra had this temp. | 你也记得 佩特拉的临时工是她 |
[06:54] | But then she had this one, then this one and this one. | 可后来换成了他 然后是他 还有她 |
[06:57] | And… | 还有 |
[06:59] | But that’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[07:00] | The point is when I was cleaning, | 重点是我在打扫的时候 |
[07:03] | I found the engagement ring I was going to give J.R. | 发现了我本想向J.R.求婚的戒指 |
[07:05] | and I know I shouldn’t have looked at it, but I did, | 我知道不该打开盒子看的 可我没忍住 |
[07:07] | and now… | 弄得现在… |
[07:13] | How long is this going to last? | 要多久才能过去 |
[07:16] | I’m so sick of crying. | 我实在不想哭了 |
[07:18] | I feel like a Villanueva. | 我都快跟你们家的人一样爱哭了 |
[07:21] | I know, I know, but, | 我知道 我知道 可是 |
[07:23] | uh, it’s like I told you on the phone last night… | 就像我昨晚跟你在电话里说的 |
[07:25] | And the past 20 nights. | 其实是过去的20个晚上 |
[07:27] | …grieving is a process. | 悲伤是一个过程 |
[07:29] | Maybe it’s time to take the next step in the process. | 或许是时候向前迈一步了 |
[07:31] | Showering? | 洗澡吗 |
[07:32] | Returning the engagement ring. | 把订婚戒指退了 |
[07:34] | – Will you come with me? – Of course. But tomorrow, | -你会陪我吗 -当然 但明天吧 |
[07:37] | ’cause we’re about to have dinner. | 现在我们要吃晚饭了 |
[07:39] | Did Alba make arepas? | 阿尔芭做烧饼了吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah. Do you want to… | 做了 你想… |
[07:43] | Yeah, thanks. | 想吃 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Geez, who died? | 天哪 沉着脸干吗 |
[07:55] | Uh, actually, my mom’s getting her final PET scan tomorrow, | 其实 我妈妈明天要做最终的电子造影检查 |
[07:58] | to see if her cancer treatment worked. | 检查化疗结果 |
[08:00] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 真的对不起 |
[08:01] | – I’ll go. – It’s okay. | -我现在就走 -没事 |
[08:03] | Please stay. | 不用走 |
[08:04] | You’re just in time to pray with us. | 你正好和我们一起祷告 |
[08:06] | I will do it in English. | 我会用英语祷告 |
[08:12] | We ask you, Heavenly Father, | 天上的父 我们请求你 |
[08:15] | to guide Xiomara, as you already have, | 继续指引希尔玛拉 |
[08:19] | through her journey with cancer. | 走出癌症的困境 |
[08:22] | We pray that the treatments have done their work, | 我们祈祷治疗有所成效 |
[08:26] | that her suffering is at an end. | 祈祷她无需承受更多苦痛 |
[08:30] | We pray | 我们祈祷 |
[08:32] | that her life from now on be blessed | 从现在起 她生活美满 |
[08:36] | and full of joy and good health. | 幸福快乐 健康平安 |
[08:40] | In the name of the Father and the Son | 以天父 圣子 |
[08:44] | and the Holy Spirit. | 和圣灵的名义 |
[08:46] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[08:47] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:54] | You’ll recall, we last left Jane | 你们还记得 上次简 |
[08:57] | praying for her mother. | 正为她的母亲祈祷 |
[08:58] | Her PET scan’s later today. | 她就快做造影检查了 |
[09:00] | Waiting is the hardest part. | 等待最煎熬了 |
[09:03] | Do you want to distract yourself with some reading material? | 你想读点东西散散心吗 |
[09:06] | It is a real page-turner. | 这本笔记可相当精彩 |
[09:09] | I especially love the part about the color of the sunrise | 我特别喜欢那段你和马特奥上周跑去学校时 |
[09:11] | when you ran Mateo to school last week. | 对日出颜色的记录 |
[09:13] | Okay, maybe my entries are a little too detailed, | 可能我写的开头太啰嗦了 |
[09:16] | but at least you can read my handwriting. I… | 但至少你能看懂我写的是什么 |
[09:20] | I am sorry, but what is a “Meldooper”? | 不过你写的这个朋贵是什么 |
[09:22] | Meltdown. | 我写的是崩溃 |
[09:24] | Oh. Oh, no, what happened? | 不是吧 发生什么了 |
[09:26] | He lost it at Ethan’s birthday party. | 他在伊森的生日会上失控了 |
[09:29] | It was hard to sell him on a nitrate-free Fruit Roll-Up | 其他小朋友都在吃蛋糕 |
[09:31] | when all the other kids got cake. | 他不肯接受无硝酸盐水果卷 |
[09:33] | How bad? | 现场情况有多糟糕 |
[09:34] | “We owe Ethan’s mom a new lamp” bad. | 我们恐怕得赔给伊森妈妈新的台灯了 |
[09:37] | It’s not about the days… | 不是时间问题 |
[09:38] | It’s about the pattern. I know. | 是行为模式的问题 我明白 |
[09:40] | It’s just a small setback. | 这只是一点小波折 |
[09:42] | Should we talk about it over dinner? | 我们晚饭后再沟通吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, I, uh, can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[09:46] | What, you got a hot date? | 有甜蜜约会吗 |
[09:48] | I mean, not a hot date. | 不是什么甜蜜约会 |
[09:50] | Just a regular one? | 算是约会吧 |
[09:53] | Careful. Don’t have a meldooper, Jane. | 注意 不要朋贵掉啊 简 |
[09:56] | Oh. Okay. Hope it goes well. | 好啊 一切顺利 |
[10:03] | Slow down, Mateo, you know we don’t run in the house. | 慢点 马特奥 在房间里不许跑 |
[10:05] | It’s important to note | 值得注意的是 |
[10:06] | that Jane wanted to talk to her abuela about Rafael, | 简很想和外婆谈谈拉斐尔的事 |
[10:09] | but unfortunately, she had bigger fish to fry. | 但不巧的是 她有更重要的事 |
[10:14] | Do you? | 你喜欢吗 |
[10:40] | If he can catch a giant fish, | 如果他能钓到大鱼 |
[10:41] | I think he can probably make his own tuna sandwich. | 他也可以自己做金枪鱼三明治 |
[10:48] | I know. I’m– I just mean, | 我知道 我是想说 |
[10:52] | you’re a strong, independent woman. | 你是一位坚强 独立的女性 |
[10:54] | You don’t have to let him hang something | 如果你不喜欢他挂在墙上的装饰 |
[10:56] | on the wall if you don’t like it. | 可以不让他挂的 |
[11:03] | And yours. | 也是你的 |
[11:10] | Yeah, Jane. Ours. | 没错 简 是我们的 |
[11:13] | It’s like they’re living in the ’50s. | 他们好像生活在五十年代 |
[11:15] | He might as well have said, “Woman, go make me a sandwich!” | 他甚至说 女人 去给我做三明治 |
[11:17] | Woman, go easy on him. Ah… | 女人 不要对他要求太严格 |
[11:20] | I’m just worried this will become a pattern. | 我很担心以后会习惯成自然 |
[11:22] | He’s her husband, not yours. | 他是她的老公 不是你的 |
[11:24] | And I know you don’t excel at minding your own business, | 我知道你总忍不住管别人的事 |
[11:26] | but you should stay out of their marriage. | 但你应该给他们的婚姻自由空间 |
[11:30] | You’ve got this. | 你可以做到的 |
[11:32] | Yeah? Mm-hmm. | 来吧 |
[11:36] | And speaking of marriage… | 说到婚姻 |
[11:38] | How did the proposal go? | 求婚结果如何 |
[11:39] | Would I be standing here with a ring if it went well? | 如果成功了 我会拿着戒指出现在这吗 |
[11:42] | That was a rhetorical question. | 这是一个反问句 |
[11:43] | She just wants her money back. | 她想退货 |
[11:45] | Right away. | 马上就好 |
[11:49] | Wow. Just handing over that ring | 摆脱了那枚戒指 |
[11:52] | makes me feel like a weight has been lifted. | 让我如释重负 |
[11:54] | Well, it was a three-carat diamond. | 那可是三克拉的钻石 |
[11:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[11:57] | Ooh, it feels good to get rid of that reminder of J.R. | 摆脱掉对J.R的回忆感觉真好 |
[12:00] | That’s one small step for Petra… | 对佩特拉来说是一小步 |
[12:03] | and one giant leap for Rogelio de la Vega. | 对罗格里奥·维嘉来说是一大步 |
[12:06] | That’s right. Dina really was on a roll. | 没错 迪娜都搞定了 |
[12:09] | And This is Mars got a pilot order from the network! | 《这是火星》得到了电视台试播集预订 |
[12:12] | How does that space suit feel? | 这件太空服穿着感觉怎么样 |
[12:14] | Sleek, supple and slimming. | 光滑 柔软 又修身 |
[12:15] | I can’t wait to get in front of the cameras tomorrow. | 非常期待明天在摄影机前的亮相 |
[12:18] | Rogelio, thank you for the beautiful Martian bouquet. | 罗格里奥 谢谢你送我火星花束 |
[12:22] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[12:30] | Uh-oh. That’s gonna be a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[12:32] | They’re not gonna be a problem. | 这些都不成问题 |
[12:34] | Oh, ignore me! | 请忽略我的话 |
[12:36] | We’re so much more talented than them. | 我们比他们更有天赋 |
[12:38] | And you’re so sexy. | 你好性感 |
[12:39] | And you’re so gorgeous. | 你太美了 |
[12:40] | And our skin glows like the sun. | 我们的皮肤像太阳般发光 |
[12:43] | And theirs will only get worse. | 而他们的只会更加糟糕 |
[12:46] | Looks like they have a mantra, too. | 看来他们也有一条准则 |
[12:50] | And so will your skin if you keep frowning like that. | 如果你一直这样皱眉 你会长皱纹的 |
[12:53] | Do you know how much botox | 你知道要多少肉毒杆菌素 |
[12:55] | it takes to get rid of worry wrinkles? | 才能消除忧虑造成的皱纹吗 |
[12:57] | – Approximately eight to 20 units. – Exactly. | -大概要八到二十个单位 -没错 |
[13:01] | Forget them. | 别担心了 |
[13:03] | No, I was just thinking about Xiomara. | 不 我只是在想希尔玛拉 |
[13:05] | She had her PET scan this morning, so now we’re waiting. | 她今早做了PET扫描 现在在等结果 |
[13:21] | It’s just a telemarketer. | 不过是电话推销的 |
[13:24] | Look, I appreciate the support, | 听着 我很感谢你们的支持 |
[13:26] | but you guys should really go home. | 但你们真的应该回家了 |
[13:28] | The doctor probably won’t even call today. | 甚至可能今天整天医生都不会打来电话 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:41] | I thought I was headed in the right direction, you know? | 我以为我是朝着正确的方向在做 |
[13:44] | Getting used to us as friends. | 试着习惯我们只是朋友的身份 |
[13:45] | But this feels like a real setback. | 但这感觉像一个实实在在的挫折 |
[13:53] | Yeah, remember, Jane, you’re gorgeous, | 没错 别忘了 简 你很漂亮 |
[13:55] | your skin looks amazing, and… | 你的肌肤看起来很迷人 而且… |
[13:57] | oh, sorry. Wrong mantra. | 抱歉 走错片场了 |
[14:00] | “It’s not about the days, | 这跟多少天无关 |
[14:01] | it’s about the pattern.” | 而是跟模式的改变有关 |
[14:08] | It’s the doctor’s office. | 这是从医生办公室里打来的 |
[14:09] | We’re right here with you, Mom. | 妈妈 有我们在你身边 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[14:14] | But can I have one of my hands back so I can answer? | 但能不能放开我一只手 这样我才能接电话 |
[14:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:24] | Yes, this is Xiomara. | 是的 我是希尔玛拉 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:34] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[14:41] | I’m cancer-free. | 我癌症痊愈了 |
[14:42] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[14:48] | Oh, I have to call your father. | 我得给你爸爸打电话 |
[14:50] | Oh, thank God. I’m so happy. | 谢天谢地 我太高兴了 |
[14:52] | I can’t wait to see you tonight and celebrate. | 我迫不及待地想今晚和你一起庆祝一下 |
[14:55] | Okay. You too. | 好的 你也是 |
[14:58] | Xo’s PET scan results came back, | 希尔玛拉的PET扫描结果出来了 |
[15:00] | and she is cancer-free! | 她癌症痊愈了 |
[15:03] | Finally… | 终于 |
[15:04] | we can be together! | 我们能在一起了 |
[15:07] | Mars, we have a problem. | 火星 我们这里有情况 |
[15:14] | Ms. Fields? They’d like to see you | 菲尔茨女士 他们要找你 |
[15:15] | for one more zero- gravity hair test. | 再做一次零重力头发测试 |
[15:38] | To not having cancer. | 致完全康复 |
[15:40] | To not having cancer. | 致完全康复 |
[15:46] | I’ve been saying it over and over all day, | 我这一整天都在说这句话 |
[15:48] | but it’s hard to believe it, you know? | 但还是难以置信 |
[15:50] | It’s hard to just click back to normal. | 很难一下就回到正常状态 |
[15:53] | Give yourself time. It’ll happen. | 慢慢来 会好的 |
[15:56] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[15:58] | And maybe this will help. | 也许这会有所帮助 |
[16:05] | Should we dance, Mr. De la Vega? | 跳支舞吗 维嘉先生 |
[16:09] | I would love to dance, Mrs. De la Vega. | 非常乐意 维嘉夫人 |
[16:16] | – I’m so happy. – Me, too. | -我很高兴 -我也是 |
[16:20] | So happy. | 太开心了 |
[16:22] | I also have a piece of-of teeny, tiny, | 我还有一件不起眼的 |
[16:26] | totally unimportant, not-so-happy news. | 无足轻重的 不那么好的消息 |
[16:30] | News that won’t even matter in light of how great your news is. | 在你的好消息面前 这条消息根本无关紧要 |
[16:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[16:37] | River kissed me. | 里弗亲了我 |
[16:39] | What? | 什么 |
[16:42] | Obviously, it wasn’t reciprocated. | 显然 我并没有回应她 |
[16:44] | Because I’m happily, ecstatically | 因为我是如此欣喜若狂 |
[16:46] | married to the most amazing woman on the planet. | 能和这世界上最棒的女人结婚 |
[16:49] | So I’m sure that after your clear PET scan, | 所以我确信在你PET扫描结果明朗之后 |
[16:51] | this little incident will roll right off your back. | 这种小破事根本不会影响到你 |
[16:57] | Oh, hell no! | 怎么可能 |
[16:59] | I cannot believe that conniving bitch made a pass at you! | 我真不敢相信那个放纵的婊子居然来骚扰你 |
[17:03] | What was she thinking? | 她脑子进水了吗 |
[17:04] | Apparently she thought that our | 显然她认为我们的 |
[17:05] | love-hate relationship was mostly love. | 爱恨关系更多的是爱 |
[17:07] | Have you been flirting with her? | 你和她调过情吗 |
[17:09] | No! Of course not! | 没有 当然没有 |
[17:11] | – I’ve only been nice to her. – How nice? | -我只是对她很好 -有多好 |
[17:14] | People fall in love with me all the time, Xiomara. | 人们总是会爱上我 希尔玛拉 |
[17:16] | I usually see it coming. | 我经常会遇上这种事 |
[17:18] | But don’t worry. I will clear it all up. | 但别担心 我会处理得干干净净 |
[17:21] | I just have to handle this delicately. | 我只是要谨慎地处理我们的关系 |
[17:23] | Because I don’t want to jeopardize our working relationship. | 因为我不想破坏我们的工作关系 |
[17:26] | You better set her straight. | 你最好让她滚回正轨 |
[17:28] | I promise. I will. | 我保证 我会的 |
[17:30] | Still want to dance? | 还想跳舞吗 |
[17:32] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:34] | Another amazing meal. | 饭菜很棒 |
[17:36] | Even when your abuela’s at work! | 即使是你外婆在工作 |
[17:37] | I don’t know how she does it. She cooks, she cleans… | 我不知道她是怎么做到的 一个人做饭收拾 |
[17:40] | She is the perfect woman. | 她是完美女性 |
[17:42] | Hmm. I’m not sure their criteria for that is the same… | 我不确定他们对此的标准是否一致 |
[17:53] | Oh– Oh, uh, Mateo? | 马特奥 |
[17:55] | Take your plate to the sink. Remember, | 把你的盘子放到水槽里 还记得吗 |
[17:57] | we have a dinner routine: set the table, | 我们有晚餐规则的 摆桌子 |
[17:59] | eat, clear the table. | 吃饭 清理桌子 |
[18:00] | Jorge didn’t have to clear his plate. | 乔治没有清理他的盘子 |
[18:02] | Why should I have to? I’m the man of the house, too. | 那我为什么要清理 我也是一家之主 |
[18:05] | This is not the pattern | 这不是简想要 |
[18:07] | Jane was trying to reinforce. | 强化的地方 |
[18:09] | You might be a man, | 你是男生 |
[18:11] | but gender roles have evolved, | 但是性别角色已经不像以前那样了 |
[18:12] | and boys and girls do the same things now. | 男孩和女孩都需要做同样的事情了 |
[18:15] | And frankly, “Man of the house” | 而且说实话 一家之主 |
[18:17] | is not a term people even use anymore. | 现在人们已经不用这个词了 |
[18:19] | I don’t care, I just want to watch soccer. | 我不在乎 我只是想看足球赛 |
[18:23] | sorry, Mateo. No screen time on weeknights. | 抱歉马特奥 周日晚上不可以看电视 |
[18:26] | – Grab your dish and we’ll go pick out a book. – No! | -把盘子送到水槽里 我们去看书 -不 |
[18:30] | This is not up for discussion. Reading time. | 没有讨价还价的余地 读书时间 |
[18:31] | – I don’t want to read! I hate reading! – Now. | -我不想读书 我讨厌读书 -现在 |
[18:34] | – Mateo… – No! | -马特奥 -不 |
[18:34] | No-no-no-no-no… | 不不不 |
[18:40] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[18:41] | Oh. You want to join me? | 你想加入吗 |
[18:44] | Um, no. But thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[18:46] | Is my grandma here? | 我外婆在这里吗 |
[18:47] | Grocery shopping. | 去买杂货了 |
[18:49] | That woman never gets tired. | 她永远也不嫌累 |
[18:51] | Glad Mateo’s calmed down. | 看到马特奥冷静下来了真好 |
[18:53] | Last night was a doozy. | 昨晚有点麻烦 |
[18:55] | Actually, um, maybe we can talk for a minute about that. | 其实也许我们可以就此谈论一下 |
[19:00] | So, I know living together has been an adjustment. | 我知道住在一起就意味着要调整 |
[19:02] | For everyone. | 对每个人都是如此 |
[19:03] | But since we are living under the same roof, | 但是自从我们住在一起 |
[19:06] | there are a few things | 有几件事情 |
[19:07] | that you could do that would really help me out with Mateo. | 你能协助我帮助马特奥 |
[19:11] | Oh, okay. Sure. | 好的 当然了 |
[19:13] | Well, for example, the television. | 比如说 电视 |
[19:15] | Uh, with Mateo’s ADHD, | 因为马特奥的注意缺陷障碍 |
[19:16] | we’re really trying to establish patterns and healthy routines, | 我们在努力尝试建立模式和健康计划 |
[19:20] | and it is hard for Mateo to focus when the TV is on. | 而电视开着的时候马特奥很难集中精神 |
[19:23] | So, if you could maybe wait until Mateo’s asleep to watch TV? | 所以 你可以等到马特奥睡着了再看电视吗 |
[19:27] | Uh, just on the nights when he’s sleeping over, of course. | 当然了 只是当他在借宿的时候 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:32] | And also, it would be really great | 另外 如果马特奥在的时候 |
[19:35] | if, when Mateo’s around, | 你能收拾下盘子 |
[19:36] | you could pick up your dishes? | 那也是非常好的 |
[19:38] | Just to help us reinforce good behavioral routines. | 只是帮助我们强化好习惯 |
[19:41] | Ah. Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[19:42] | And obviously, if there’s anything I can help you with, | 当然了 如果还有别的我能帮你的 |
[19:45] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[19:46] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[19:48] | Thank you, Jorge! | 谢谢 乔治 |
[19:49] | I really appreciate that. | 真的很感谢 |
[19:51] | Uh… now I have to run. | 现在 我得跑了 |
[19:53] | Literally. | 真的要跑 |
[19:54] | In case you forgot… | 以防你忘记了 |
[19:57] | You’re doing great, Mr. Sweetface! | 你做的不错 笑眯眯先生 |
[19:59] | More like Mr. Sweaty-face! | 更像是 汗涔涔先生 |
[20:02] | Ah! Come on, Mateo. | 快来 马特奥 |
[20:05] | Only five more blocks. Huh? | 再跑五个街区 |
[20:07] | And you’ll be able to focus so much better at school | 如果你现在消耗点精力 |
[20:08] | if you get some of the energy out now. | 你就能在学校集中精神了 |
[20:10] | I’m not going! I’m tired. | 我不 我累了 |
[20:13] | You’ve got this! | 你没问题的 |
[20:15] | I hate running, and you’re the worst mommy ever! | 我讨厌跑步 你是最糟糕的妈妈 |
[20:18] | You’re gonna be late for school, Mateo. | 你要迟到了 |
[20:19] | So? I hate school, too! | 那又怎样 我也讨厌学校 |
[20:21] | I’m staying right here! | 我就呆在这了 |
[20:23] | Would you move for a candy bar? | 那你愿意为糖块而动起来吗 |
[20:26] | Technically, a gluten-free, preservative-free protein bar. | 准确的说 无麸质 无防腐剂的蛋白质块 |
[20:29] | You can have the whole thing if you finish our run. | 如果你跑完了 这些就都是你的了 |
[20:34] | What do you say, Mateo? | 你觉得怎么样 马特奥 |
[20:37] | Huh? Huh? Okay! | 来吧 |
[20:56] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没说什么啊 |
[21:01] | I just asked him to put his dishes away, | 我只是要求他把盘子收拾走 |
[21:02] | I can’t believe he tattled on me. | 真不敢相信他打小报告了 |
[21:08] | I’m disrespectful? | 我无礼 |
[21:10] | I think the way he treats you is disrespectful. | 我觉得他对待你的方式才叫无礼 |
[21:13] | He’s making you wait on him hand and foot. | 他让你无微不至地服侍他 |
[21:14] | You’re married, not indentured. | 你是结婚 不是签卖身契 |
[21:19] | Abuela, don’t you think that’s a little old-fashioned? | 外婆 你不觉得这样有点过时了吗 |
[21:23] | I’m just worried that you’re losing who you are, Abuela. | 我只是很担心你正在失去自我 外婆 |
[21:26] | Establishing bad patterns for your relationship. | 你正在为你们的关系建立一个糟糕的相处模式 |
[21:55] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[21:56] | Jane got owned. | 简被打败了 |
[22:05] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[22:14] | I would also like an apology. | 我也想要一个道歉 |
[22:21] | And so Jane apologized to Jorge. | 于是简向乔治道了歉 |
[22:24] | Even though what she wanted to do was hit him | 就算她的真实意图是 |
[22:25] | upside his head with his big, dumb fish. | 用他那条大傻鱼狠狠敲他的头 |
[22:27] | And I know I overstepped… | 我知道我僭越了 |
[22:30] | and offended you. | 并且冒犯了你 |
[22:31] | I didn’t mean any disrespect and I’m so sorry. | 我没有任何不敬的意思 真的很抱歉 |
[22:34] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[22:36] | And since we’re talking about respect, | 既然我们在谈尊重 |
[22:38] | there are a few other things we should discuss. | 我们还有其他的事情需要讨论 |
[22:42] | I-I notice you often park | 我注意到你经常 |
[22:44] | by the footpath in front of the house. | 把车停在家门口的人行道旁 |
[22:47] | I would appreciate it if you leave that space for Alba, | 我会很感谢你 如果你能把那块地方 |
[22:49] | so she doesn’t have to walk as far | 留给阿尔芭 好让她下班回来时 |
[22:50] | when she gets home from work. | 不用绕那么远 |
[22:52] | – Got it, will do. – Also… | -明白 一定办到 -还有 |
[22:54] | It would be great | 如果你早上能 |
[22:56] | if you could be a little quicker in the bathroom in the mornings. | 快点上厕所 那就太好了 |
[22:59] | Quicker in the bathroom, check. | 快点上厕所 明白了 |
[23:01] | And, also… | 还有 |
[23:03] | when you come home later than 9:00, | 当你在晚上九点之后到家时 |
[23:05] | please try to keep it down. | 请你试着动静小点 |
[23:08] | We’re both light sleepers. | 我们俩睡眠都很浅 |
[23:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:13] | Is that it? | 就这么多吗 |
[23:14] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[23:15] | Great. See you at home. | 那好 家里再见 |
[23:19] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[23:21] | I hate everything about this. | 我讨厌关于这个的一切 |
[23:22] | – Start over. – Hey, what’s going on? | -重来 -怎么了 |
[23:24] | I’m redecorating the hotel and looking at some terrible ideas. | 我准备重新装修酒店 结果全是些垃圾想法 |
[23:28] | But didn’t you just redo it? | 但你不是才重新装修过吗 |
[23:29] | That was two years ago, Jane. That’s like a lifetime | 那是两年前了 简 在酒店这行 |
[23:32] | in hotel years. Look, | 那就是一辈子了 听着 |
[23:33] | I know what I’m doing, okay? | 我知道我在干嘛 好吗 |
[23:35] | Okay, yeah. Great. | 好吧 行 很好 |
[23:41] | Yo, Mrs. S. | 索拉诺女士 |
[23:43] | Here are those blueprints you asked for. | 这些是你要的蓝图 |
[23:45] | The task was to get them signed by Milos. | 任务是把这些给米勒签字 |
[23:47] | – Are these signed? – Nah, brah; | -这些签了吗 -没有 |
[23:49] | couldn’t make it to the prison in time. Traffic was gnarly. | 没能及时赶到监狱 路上交通一塌糊涂 |
[23:51] | I told you Tuesdays were the only day Milos could get | 我告诉过你了 米勒只能在周二接见来访者 |
[23:53] | visitors, now I have to wait a week to get his signature. | 现在我还得再等一周才能拿到他的签名 |
[23:55] | You have to start planning ahead and if you can’t | 你必须开始提前计划 如果你做不到 |
[23:57] | do that, maybe this isn’t the job for you. | 也许这份工作不适合你 |
[24:00] | Yeah. I don’t think it is. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[24:02] | Great. You’re fired. | 很好 你被解雇了 |
[24:04] | Sweet. Funemployment! | 好耶 失业快乐 |
[24:12] | Who does she miss? J.R.? | 她想的是谁 J.R.吗 |
[24:17] | Hi, Mrs. Solano. | 你好 索拉诺女士 |
[24:18] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[24:19] | You remember Krishna. | 你还记得克里希纳吧 |
[24:28] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[24:29] | How’s life after prison? | 从监狱出来之后过得如何 |
[24:31] | – Did you get my fruit basket? – No. | -你收到我送的果篮了吗 -没 |
[24:33] | Oh. O-One of my temps was supposed to send you one. | 我的临时工之一本应该给你送一个的 |
[24:36] | Which is exactly why I’m calling. | 这就是为什么我给你打这个电话 |
[24:38] | Look. I feel so guilty about everything | 听着 我对发生过的一切 |
[24:41] | that happened and, and I– | 都感到无比愧疚 并且我 |
[24:44] | I miss us. | 我很怀念我们一起的时光 |
[24:46] | So what do you say? | 所以你意下如何 |
[24:47] | Want to come back to work? Get the gang back together? | 想回来工作吗 重建小团体 |
[24:50] | Hard pass, Mrs. Solano. | 没那么容易 索拉诺太太 |
[24:52] | Did you talk to River yet? | 你和里弗谈过了吗 |
[24:53] | No, she’s still in wardrobe but as soon as she’s out, | 没 她还在换衣服 等她一出来 |
[24:55] | I’ll straighten her out. | 我就给她说清楚 |
[24:59] | respect and dignity. | 尊重和尊严的地方 |
[25:05] | Because I’m half-human, half-Martian. | 因为我是半人半火星人 |
[25:07] | I’ve started to evolve. | 我已经开始进化了 |
[25:08] | – Didn’t you read the script? – Hello. | -你没读剧本吗 -大家好 |
[25:11] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[25:16] | I’m calm. | 我很冷静 |
[25:17] | But he better set her straight. | 但他最好给她说清楚 |
[25:19] | And I’m listening in. | 我听着呢 |
[25:23] | Oh. Your wife is here. | 你妻子来了 |
[25:25] | Yes, and I’ve told her what happened. | 是的 我已经告诉她发生了什么事 |
[25:28] | And I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[25:29] | That someone as spectacularly beautiful | 一位如此美丽动人的女士 |
[25:32] | as the incomparable River Fields would be interested in me. | 居然会对我感兴趣 |
[25:37] | But alas, | 但 |
[25:39] | I must make clear | 我必须说清楚 |
[25:41] | I’m very happily married. | 我婚后幸福美满 |
[25:43] | And I’m sorry if I misled you in any way. | 如果我以任何方式误导了你 我道歉 |
[25:47] | Let’s just keep this relationship professional. | 让我们专业一点 |
[25:52] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[25:54] | This show is too important | 这场演出对我们来说太重要了 |
[25:55] | to both of us to jeopardize it. | 绝不能让它受到影响 |
[25:58] | I apologize for overstepping. | 我为越界而道歉 |
[26:00] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[26:02] | – Professional it is. – All right. | -说到做到 -好了 |
[26:04] | Time for you two to have sex. | 你们两个该做爱了 |
[26:08] | Should I be worried about this? | 我应该担心吗 |
[26:11] | Petra? | 佩特拉 |
[26:14] | Worried about my personal living space? | 担心我的私人生活空间 |
[26:15] | Which is none of your business? | 这不关你的事 |
[26:17] | You are my business. | 我担心的就是你 |
[26:18] | And I knew you were doing some work in the lobby, | 我知道你在大堂干活 |
[26:20] | but I didn’t realize it was a whole hotel remodel. | 但我不知道你要翻新整个酒店 |
[26:22] | It’s gonna be expensive. | 会很贵的 |
[26:24] | You want to maybe talk it through? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[26:27] | The girls are waiting for you in their room. | 姑娘们在房间里等你 |
[26:29] | I am just worried that you’re getting in over your head. | 我只是担心你会力不从心 |
[26:32] | Permits alone are gonna be a huge expense. | 单是许可证就要花很多钱 |
[26:33] | Would that be worth it for maybe 10% growth? | 为了百分之十的增长值得吗 |
[26:36] | I know it’s a big investment, Rafael. | 我知道这是一笔很大的投资 拉斐尔 |
[26:37] | I don’t need you to mansplain hotel finance to me. | 我不需要你教我怎么管理酒店财务 |
[26:40] | And from mansplaining… | 从一番说教到了 |
[26:43] | to Marsplaining. | 火星上的一场表演 |
[26:44] | Our scientists have finally figured out how | 科学家终于明白了如何 |
[26:47] | to support all forms of life in the Martian atmosphere. | 在火星大气中使所有形式的生命都存活下来 |
[26:50] | The first Martian flower was just the beginning. | 第一朵火星花只是个开始 |
[26:53] | In our man-made lake, we have the first Martian shark. | 在我们的人工湖里 我们有第一条火星鲨鱼 |
[26:56] | And I’ve saved the best news for last. | 我把最好的消息留到了最后 |
[26:58] | We will name it Lake Brenda. | 我们将以火星第一任联合总统的名字 |
[27:00] | After the first co-president of Mars. | 命名它为布伦达湖 |
[27:04] | I think we should properly christen | 我想我们应该通过湖中做爱 |
[27:05] | this lake by making love in it. | 来为它洗礼 |
[27:24] | Cut. | 卡 |
[27:26] | That’s definitely not in the script. | 这个剧本里肯定没有 |
[27:29] | Get your hands off my man, | 把你的爪子从我男人身上拿走 |
[27:31] | you horny Martian bitch! | 你这个好色的火星婊子 |
[27:37] | Somebody stop them. Stop, stop! | 谁来阻止她们 住手 住手 |
[27:41] | No! Stop. | 不 停下来 |
[27:43] | – Somebody stop them. – No, Xiomara. | -快来阻止他们 -不 希尔玛拉 |
[27:46] | – No! – Watch out, Xo. | -不要 -当心 希尔 |
[27:47] | Jump over that shark. | 跳过那条鲨鱼 |
[27:49] | Stop! Stop, stop. | 住手 停 停 |
[27:50] | Xiomara, stop. Please stop. No, no, no, no. | 希尔玛拉 求你住手吧 不不不 |
[27:54] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[27:57] | Why don’t you ask that | 你怎么不去问问 |
[27:58] | woman who was groping you? | 那个乱摸你的女人在想些什么 |
[27:59] | It’s called acting! | 这叫做表演 |
[28:00] | Yeah, right. They called “Cut.” | 是啊没错 他们都叫停了 |
[28:02] | I didn’t hear it. | 我没听见 |
[28:03] | Maybe that’s because you were too busy trying | 也许是因为你忙于 |
[28:05] | – to get a piece of tail, you home wrecker. – Okay. Come here. | -摸我的男人 你个小三 -好了过来 |
[28:08] | Come here, come here. Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[28:13] | Xiomara, this is my place of work. | 希尔玛拉 这是我工作的地方 |
[28:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:15] | So why is your costar dry humping you | 为什么你的搭档在大家面前 |
[28:17] | in front of everyone? | 一副想上你的样子 |
[28:18] | We have a lot of material to shoot today. | 我们今天有很多要拍的素材 |
[28:20] | – We’ll talk later. – Excuse me? | -我们稍后再谈 -你说什么 |
[28:22] | Why don’t you go cool off in my dressing room? | 不如你到我的更衣室去冷静一下 |
[28:25] | Inhala, exhaa. | 吸气吐气 |
[28:31] | Uh, Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[28:33] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[28:33] | These breathing exercises | 这些呼吸训练 |
[28:34] | will make it easier for you to pay attention to your school work, | 会让你更容易专心于学校功课 |
[28:36] | but you need to focus. | 但你需要集中精力 |
[28:38] | I can’t. I’m too bored. | 我做不到 这太无聊了 |
[28:40] | Sounds like you need to burn off a little energy. | 听起来你精力过剩 |
[28:42] | What do you say we run around the block a few times | 你觉得在爸爸做饭的时候 |
[28:44] | while Daddy finishes cooking? | 我们绕着街区跑几圈怎么样 |
[28:46] | I’m sick of running and I don’t want Daddy’s gross food. | 我讨厌跑步也不想吃爸爸做的恶心的食物 |
[28:50] | If you finish your exercises and eat dinner, | 如果你完成了训练并且吃了晚饭 |
[28:53] | you can have a chocolate bar. How’s that? | 你可以吃个巧克力棒 听起来怎么样 |
[28:54] | I don’t want a disgusting fake candy bar. | 我才不想要那又假又难吃的巧克力棒 |
[28:56] | Uh-oh, | 坏了 |
[28:57] | looks like he’s having another “Meldooper.” | 看起来他正经历另一个”朋贵” |
[28:58] | I never get real dessert. | 我从来没吃过真正的甜点 |
[28:59] | – Or even chicken nuggets… – Try to calm down. | -甚至是炸鸡块 -试着冷静下来 |
[29:01] | – …or anything good. – Please, Mateo. | -或者是任何好吃的 -拜托了 马特奥 |
[29:02] | – If you make me run to school again, | -如果你再让我跑着去学校 |
[29:04] | – I’m running away from home! – Just take a deep breath. | -我就离家出走 -只需一个深呼吸 |
[29:06] | No, I don’t want to do this anymore. | 不 我不想再做这些 |
[29:07] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[29:11] | I need a time out. | 我需要休息会儿 |
[29:13] | You know what? I think we all need a break. | 你知道吗 我认为我们都需要休息一下 |
[29:16] | Here, play with this. | 给 去玩会儿这个 |
[29:17] | Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 哇 太好了 |
[29:20] | I need some air. | 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[29:30] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[29:31] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[29:32] | I can’t run with him to school anymore. | 我不能再跟他跑着去学校 |
[29:36] | I’m exhausted and we’re always late. | 我已经精疲力尽了 还总是迟到 |
[29:39] | Then there’s the logs, his diet; | 然后还有日记 他的饮食 |
[29:40] | I just feel like I’m always | 我感觉我总是 |
[29:42] | studying him and disciplining him. | 在研究并且训练他 |
[29:44] | So let’s stop. | 所以我们停手吧 |
[29:45] | – We can’t. – Why not? | -我们不能停 -为什么不行 |
[29:48] | Because we have to help him however we can. | 因为我们必须尽我们所能来帮助他 |
[29:50] | Yeah, agreed. | 同意 |
[29:51] | However we can. | 尽我们所能 |
[29:54] | And we can’t evaluate | 除非我们可以坚持行为疗法 |
[29:56] | if the behavior therapy is actually working | 否则我们不能评估 |
[29:57] | unless it’s something that we can sustain long term. | 行为疗法是否真的起作用了 |
[29:59] | And we can’t sustain this. | 我们不能坚持这件事 |
[30:01] | I just want to do everything possible. | 我只想尽一切可能 |
[30:03] | Don’t we owe him that? | 我们不是欠他这个吗 |
[30:05] | We are. | 我们是欠他 |
[30:06] | And we will. | 我们也会还他 |
[30:08] | But we also have to enjoy our son. | 但是我们也需要享受我们的孩子 |
[30:10] | And live our lives. | 过过自己的生活 |
[30:16] | Let’s just relax the food rules on the weekends. | 周末暂停一下他的饮食控制吧 |
[30:19] | Let him have cake at birthday parties. | 让他在生日派对上吃点蛋糕 |
[30:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[30:25] | – No more running to school. – Oh, thank God. | -不要再跑着去学校 -谢天谢地 |
[30:28] | Mm. Let’s throw out that stupid notebook. | 我们把那愚蠢的笔记本丢掉 |
[30:30] | I love the notebook. | 我喜欢那个笔记本 |
[30:32] | Can’t we just keep the notebook? | 我们不能留下它么 |
[30:41] | This is nice out here. | 屋外真好 |
[30:42] | Yeah, I needed this. | 是啊 我很需要这个 |
[30:47] | So? How’d your date go? | 所以 你约会进行的怎么样 |
[30:52] | – Not bad. – Cool. | -不错 -那挺好 |
[30:54] | What does “Not bad” mean? | “不错”是什么意思 |
[30:56] | – That I don’t want to get into it. – Gotcha. Understood. | -意思是我不想提 -明白 理解 |
[30:59] | I will tell you if there’s something worth telling. | 如果有什么值得说的 我会告诉你的 |
[31:03] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[31:06] | Look at them. So mature. | 看看他们 如此成熟 |
[31:10] | Less mature… | 没那么成熟的 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry for my outburst. | 我为我的暴躁感到抱歉 |
[31:13] | But River Fields is after you. | 但是里弗·菲尔兹在追你 |
[31:16] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[31:17] | Xiomara, she just got caught up with the scene. | 希尔玛拉 她只是太入戏了 |
[31:20] | Please, let this go. | 拜托 这事儿就算过去了 |
[31:24] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊么 |
[31:30] | I want to apologize. | 我想要道歉 |
[31:31] | I honestly did not hear | 我真心没听到 |
[31:33] | the director call “Cut.” | 导演喊了”卡” |
[31:35] | But beyond that, | 但是除此之外 |
[31:38] | I should never have kissed your husband. | 我不应该亲你的丈夫 |
[31:40] | And even though what I did is totally unforgivable, | 尽管我的所作所为是不可饶恕的 |
[31:44] | I still wanted to apologize to you. | 我还是希望能求得你的原谅 |
[31:46] | Sometimes I get caught up in the fantasy. | 有时我会沉溺于幻想之中 |
[31:50] | I lose myself in the role and… | 我在角色中丢失自我 |
[31:53] | as pathetic as it sounds, I start to believe what I’m feeling. | 听起来可悲 但我开始相信自己的感受 |
[31:58] | It’s a combination of… being method | 诚实地说 |
[32:01] | and… and, well, being a little lonely, | 这结合了我体验派的表演 |
[32:05] | if I’m… if I’m being honest. | 和孤单的心境 |
[32:09] | But it’s no excuse. | 但这不是借口 |
[32:10] | And nothing like that will ever happen again. | 这样的事情不会再发生了 |
[32:13] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[32:16] | Okay, then thank you for saying that. | 好 谢谢你这样说 |
[32:20] | I’ll-I’ll get out of your hair. | 我就不烦你了 |
[32:22] | – I’ll see you at home? – Yes. | -回家见 -好的 |
[32:29] | Thank you for doing that. | 谢谢你这样做 |
[32:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[32:37] | You slapped me? | 你扇我耳光 |
[32:40] | Well, you kissed me! | 那你亲了我 |
[32:41] | Because your wife bought our cover story. | 因为你老婆信了我们的谎言 |
[32:43] | Our what? | 我们什么 |
[32:45] | There is no cover story. | 根本没有什么谎言 |
[32:46] | Let me make this perfectly clear. | 让我明明白白说一遍 |
[32:48] | I love my wife. | 我爱我老婆 |
[32:49] | I don’t want to have sex with you, | 我不想和你发生关系 |
[32:51] | I have never wanted to have sex with you, | 我也从来没想过要和你发生关系 |
[32:53] | and if you keep trying to have sex with me, | 如果你还是打算和我发生关系 |
[32:54] | I’m going to HR, | 我就去人事部 |
[32:55] | and if they don’t pay attention, | 如果他们不管的话 |
[32:57] | I’ll go to Alyssa Milano. | 我就去找艾丽莎·米兰罗 |
[33:15] | Hey. I need a place to stay. | 嗨 我需要一个地方住 |
[33:16] | Yeah, sure. Come in. I just need to make a call. | 好啊 进来吧 我只要打个电话 |
[33:19] | My last temp screwed up my injunction, | 我上一个临时工把我的强制令搞砸了 |
[33:20] | and now Milos is blocking the hotel renovation. | 现在米勒在阻止酒店翻修 |
[33:23] | Well, maybe that’s for the best. | 也许那样是最好的 |
[33:25] | It’ll give you time to think about | 这样你就有时间思考 |
[33:26] | whether you really want to go ahead with it. | 你是不是真的想翻修 |
[33:31] | Rafael talked to you. | 拉斐尔跟你说的吧 |
[33:33] | He may have mentioned it, | 他可能提到过 |
[33:33] | but that’s not the point. I… | 但是那不是重点 我 |
[33:35] | I’m worried that this renovation | 我担心这次翻修 |
[33:37] | is just one big, old distraction from J.R. | 只是为了把注意力从JR身上转开 |
[33:40] | Yeah, of course it is. | 当然是啊 |
[33:41] | Everywhere I look, I see reminders of her. | 到处都是她的影子 |
[33:42] | I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[33:44] | So you’re gonna… redecorate her out of your memory? | 那你打算通过翻修把她从你的记忆中除去 |
[33:46] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:47] | As soon as I get that injunction. | 只要我一拿到那个强制令 |
[33:49] | Judge Judy stayed here last month with her grandkids. | 朱迪法官上个月和她的孙子还待过这里 |
[33:51] | I’ll give her a call. | 我给她打个电话 |
[33:51] | Eh… It’s 11:00 on a weeknight. | 现在是工作日晚上11点 |
[33:53] | You cannot call Judge Judy right now. | 你现在不能给朱迪法官打电话 |
[33:55] | Of course I can! Give it to me. | 我当然可以 给我 |
[33:56] | Not a chance. I am your friend, | 不可能 我是你的朋友 |
[33:58] | and I am not giving this phone back | 我不会把电话还给你的 |
[33:59] | until you agree to stop bankrupting yourself | 除非你同意不把自己搞到破产 |
[34:01] | to erase J.R. | 只是为了忘掉JR |
[34:07] | It’s not just about erasing her. | 不只是为了忘掉她 |
[34:10] | I want her back. | 我想要她回来 |
[34:12] | But I can’t have her. | 但是我无法拥有她 |
[34:13] | And I feel totally out of control and powerless, | 我感到无力 完全不在控制中 |
[34:15] | and I don’t know what to do with myself | 我不知道自己要做什么 |
[34:17] | and I have to do something or I’m going to explode. | 我必须做点事 否则我就要炸了 |
[34:21] | Get your sneakers. | 穿上运动鞋 |
[34:23] | Why are we doing this again? | 我们为什么又跑步 |
[34:24] | When your emotions and energy levels are too high, | 如果你情绪激动 精力过于旺盛 |
[34:27] | heavy exercise can help. | 剧烈运动会有帮助 |
[34:28] | – It’s not. Yeah. – Keep running. | -没用 -继续跑 |
[34:30] | I don’t know if you’ve ever been heartbroken before. | 不知道你以前有没有心碎过 |
[34:32] | Have you? | 有吗 |
[34:34] | Not like this. | 没有这么心碎过 |
[34:35] | Not even close. I blame you. | 都比不上这次 都怪你 |
[34:36] | Of course you do. | 当然怪我啦 |
[34:38] | For what, exactly? | 到底怪我什么 |
[34:39] | Well, I never believed in | 我以前从来都不相信 |
[34:40] | this sappy destiny stuff before. | 这些缠绵的 宿命的东西 |
[34:42] | And for a while there, because of you, | 因为你 有一段时间 |
[34:45] | I actually thought J.R. Was my… happily ever after. | 我居然以为JR就是我的真命天女 |
[34:48] | Well, if it helps, | 我现在不这么想了 |
[34:50] | I’m over that now. | 如果这么说你好受一点的话 |
[34:52] | I thought Rafael and I would make it, | 我以为拉斐尔和我可以成的 |
[34:54] | but I might change the end of my book | 我的书的结尾可能要改了 |
[34:55] | so the heroine ends up living with her abuela. | 女主人公最后和外婆住在了一起 |
[35:00] | That makes no sense. | 一点道理都没有 |
[35:02] | And I’m done. | 不跑了 |
[35:06] | Why would the heroine live with her grandmother? | 为什么女主人公要和外婆住 |
[35:10] | She’s a grown-ass woman. | 她是个成熟的女人 |
[35:12] | Can’t she move out even if she doesn’t get the guy? | 就算她没有得到那个男人 她就不能搬出去住 |
[35:16] | Yeah, I guess she can. | 我猜她可以 |
[35:18] | So why hasn’t she? | 那她为什么还没有 |
[35:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:23] | Maybe she was waiting for things to change. | 也许她在等待转机 |
[35:28] | Is she done waiting? | 结束等待了吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah, she is. | 结束了 |
[35:35] | And is she ready to not renovate? | 她不准备翻修了吗 |
[35:37] | No, I’m-I’m not she. You’re she. | 我不是她 你才是她 |
[35:39] | Fine, fine. | 好 好 |
[35:39] | Are you? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:42] | Bankrupting myself probably isn’t the… | 让我自己破产也许不是… |
[35:45] | healthiest way to get over J.R. | 忘记J.R.最好的方法 |
[35:59] | Well, you were right. Uh… | 你说得没错 |
[36:01] | River kissed me again. | 里弗又吻了我 |
[36:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:04] | I’m sorry. I told her off– | 对不起 这次我 |
[36:06] | in no uncertain terms, this time. | 直截了当地跟她说清楚了 |
[36:08] | Good! | 很好 |
[36:09] | And you’re not allowed to do any sex scenes with her anymore. | 你不能再跟她有任何床戏 |
[36:12] | Xiomara, she plays my wife. | 希尔玛拉 她扮演我的妻子 |
[36:14] | Sex scenes are involved. | 床戏必不可少 |
[36:16] | Then I’m gonna be there, watching like a hawk. | 那我就去现场 像老鹰一样盯着你们 |
[36:19] | I told her to back off. | 我叫她离我远点 |
[36:19] | She got the message this time. | 她这次明白我的意思了 |
[36:20] | – I’m still coming. – You can’t. | -我还是要来 -你不能来 |
[36:22] | – Why not? – Because you being there | -为什么不能 -因为你来了 |
[36:23] | will make the situation worse. | 只会让情况变得更糟 |
[36:25] | Well, it’s gonna be worse, then, | 那就更糟吧 |
[36:26] | – because I’ll be there. – You are not. | -因为我会来的 -你不能 |
[36:28] | I forbid it. | 我不准 |
[36:29] | You forbid it? | 你不准 |
[36:30] | Oh, excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[36:32] | I didn’t realize we were back in the cave! | 我没意识到我们回到了洞穴时代 |
[36:34] | My work pays for this cave. | 我工作赚钱养这个洞穴 |
[36:36] | And I will not let you jeopardize my job | 我不会让你干涉我的工作 |
[36:38] | because you’re jealous and insecure. | 因为你善妒又缺乏安全感 |
[36:40] | Go to hell, Rogelio! | 去死吧 罗格里奥 |
[36:42] | Uh-oh. Looks like someone’s the man of the doghouse. | 看来有些人是狗窝的一家之主了 |
[36:46] | Okay, I’m sorry. Come back. | 好吧 对不起 回来 |
[36:49] | Xiomara, don’t leave! | 希尔玛拉 别走 |
[36:55] | Wh-What is wrong? Why are you smiling? | 怎么了 你笑什么 |
[36:57] | You called me jealous and insecure. | 你说我善妒又缺乏安全感 |
[37:01] | And it hit me that… | 这让我很生气… |
[37:03] | that’s true! | 因为你说得没错 |
[37:05] | I am jealous and insecure! | 我善妒又缺乏安全感 |
[37:07] | And even though that’s a crappy feeling… | 尽管这感觉很糟… |
[37:11] | …that’s a normal feeling. | 但这是正常的感觉 |
[37:14] | Normal like before I had cancer. | 就像是我得癌症之前的感觉 |
[37:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:18] | And I yelled at you for being jealous and insecure! | 而我因为你善妒和缺乏安全感吼你 |
[37:21] | I know! | 我知道 |
[37:22] | You never would have yelled at me before the PET scan. | 在造影扫描前你根本不可能吼我 |
[37:27] | We’re getting back to normal. | 我们回到正轨了 |
[37:30] | Unlike Rogelio’s last kiss, | 不像罗格里奥上一个吻 |
[37:32] | this is a very wanted advance. | 这是一个充满欲望的吻 |
[37:34] | Thank you for yelling at me. | 谢谢你吼我 |
[37:36] | I’m prepared to yell at you all night long. | 我准备好整夜都吼你了 |
[37:39] | And after a five-year rest period, | 休息了五年之后 |
[37:41] | I’ll be ready to yell at you some more. | 我会更常吼你的 |
[37:42] | Oh, I plan to yell, too. | 我也打算吼叫了 |
[37:45] | And yes, friends, that’s how Xo and Ro | 是的 朋友们 小希和小罗 |
[37:47] | got their groove back. | 就是这么把欢愉找回来的 |
[37:51] | Not feeling so groovy… | 不太愉快的是… |
[37:52] | 我得去接马特奥了 谢谢你让我留宿… 你说得对 床单很棒 简 | |
[38:06] | Don’t call her, Petra. | 别打给她 佩特拉 |
[38:07] | You’re moving forward, remember? | 你要重新开始生活 记得吗 |
[38:14] | P-Please. No… It’s been torture, | 求你 别… 没有你 |
[38:17] | not having you here. | 我很痛苦 |
[38:19] | Look, I-I… I need you back. | 我… 我想要你回来 |
[38:21] | What we have doesn’t come around every day. | 世事无常 |
[38:23] | So much for Petra’s fresh start. | 佩特拉的重新开始到此为止 |
[38:25] | And you picked up the phone. | 你接电话了 |
[38:27] | Look, you wouldn’t have done that | 如果不是你也有点想我了 |
[38:28] | if a small part of you didn’t miss me, too. | 你不会这么做的 |
[38:33] | So what will it take for you to come back to me? | 要怎么样才能让你回到我的身边 |
[38:36] | I’d consider it | 如果工资变三倍 |
[38:37] | for triple my salary. | 我可以考虑 |
[38:39] | Done. You’re worth every penny. | 成交 你绝对物有所值 |
[38:41] | And way cheaper than renovating the entire hotel. | 而且比翻修整个酒店便宜多了 |
[38:44] | And I want a lunch hour every day. | 我每天都要有午休时间 |
[38:47] | Every day? | 每天 |
[38:48] | Good-bye, Mrs. Solano. | 再见 索拉诺夫人 |
[38:49] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[38:50] | But you start tomorrow. | 不过你明天就得开工 |
[38:53] | See you then. | 明天见 |
[38:57] | Well, at least she got one of her exes back. | 至少她挽回了其中一位前任 |
[39:01] | And continuing our apology tour… | 继续我们的道歉之旅… |
[39:03] | And, again, I’m just so sorry. | 再说一次 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:06] | It’s your life, and I had no right to criticize it. | 这是你的生活 我无权指责 |
[39:15] | Oh, you don’t have to explain anything. | 你不需要做任何解释 |
[39:46] | I’m glad. | 我也很开心 |
[39:51] | Yeah, but it’s a good one. | 是的 但这是种好的改变 |
[39:53] | And it made me realize | 而且这让我意识到 |
[39:55] | it’s time for a change for me, too. | 我也该改变一下了 |
[39:58] | So… I’m moving out. | 所以… 我要搬出去了 |
[40:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:05] | But what am I waiting for? | 但是我为什么不搬呢 |
[40:07] | Mateo and I will get a studio, | 马特奥和我会搬去间单间公寓 |
[40:09] | which is what I can afford right now. | 我现在的经济实力只能住那里 |
[40:10] | Down the road, hopefully something bigger. | 之后的话 希望我们能住上更大的房子 |
[40:15] | I don’t. | 我没有这么觉得 |
[40:17] | I just think it’s time | 我只是觉得自己是时候 |
[40:18] | for the next phase in my life. | 进入人生的下一个阶段了 |
[40:22] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[40:23] | I totally agree. | 我完全同意这个想法 |
[40:25] | And speaking of moving forward with life… | 说到继续生活 |
[40:28] | So… last night was nice. | 昨晚很棒 |
[40:32] | So was this morning. | 今天早上也是 |
[40:34] | It was. | 没错 |
[40:37] | But it didn’t exactly solve | 但是这并没有真正解决 |
[40:39] | all my insecurity and jealousy. | 我所有的不安和嫉妒 |
[40:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:45] | And you can come to set if you want to. | 如果你想的话可以来拍摄现场 |
[40:47] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[40:48] | But that’s the thing. | 重点是 |
[40:50] | I want to get my own life back on track. | 我想让自己的生活重返正轨 |
[40:52] | Figure out what comes next. | 想清楚下一步做什么 |
[40:55] | And I want to trust you. | 我想要相信你 |
[40:58] | I should trust you. | 我应该相信你 |
[41:01] | Well, I should have trusted you | 我本应相信你的 |
[41:02] | when you said you felt like River didn’t get the message. | 当你说你觉得里弗没有明白我的意思 |
[41:06] | But I promise you, Xiomara, | 但是 我向你保证 希尔玛拉 |
[41:08] | she got it this time. | 这次她知道了 |
[41:09] | True, for the record. | 没错 |
[41:13] | But while Rogelio’s home life might be back to normal… | 但是当罗格里奥的家庭生活看似回归正常时 |
[41:21] | …his work life is about to get very uncomfortable. | 他的工作生活将要变得十分不顺 |
[41:25] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[41:29] | He will pay. | 他会付出代价 |
[41:32] | He loves me not. | 他不爱我 |
[41:35] | He will pay. | 他会付出代价 |