时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Welcome back, friends. Let me catch you up. | 朋友们 我们来回顾一下 |
[00:02] | Jane was trying to move on from Rafael. | 简正努力忘记拉斐尔 |
[00:04] | And Petra was trying to move on from J.R. | 佩特拉则在努力忘记J.R. |
[00:06] | Luckily, they had each other to lean on. | 幸好她们还有彼此 |
[00:09] | But then this happened. | 但却发生了这个 |
[00:11] | – What is it? – I love you. | -怎么了 -我爱你 |
[00:12] | Yes, friends. Jane and Rafael | 是的 朋友们 简和拉斐尔 |
[00:14] | finally got back together. | 终于复合了 |
[00:16] | So it looks like Petra has to do | 佩特拉只能孤身一人 |
[00:17] | the single lady thing on her own. | 当单身人士了 |
[00:19] | But at least she got one of her exes back. | 但至少她找回了一个前任 |
[00:21] | That’s right, her old assistant Krishna. | 正是她的前助理 克里希纳 |
[00:23] | And I want a lunch hour every day. | 每天要有午休时间 |
[00:26] | Every day? Oh, it’s a deal. | 每天 成交 |
[00:27] | And she could use all the help she could get | 而且她也急需帮忙 |
[00:29] | because her ex-husband Milos | 因为她的前夫米勒 |
[00:30] | was threatening to sell the Marbella out from under her | 以卖掉佩特拉的玛贝拉为要挟 |
[00:33] | unless Petra lied about him under oath. | 威胁她做假证 |
[00:35] | So she was forced to make a decision. | 她不得不做出决定 |
[00:37] | My lawyers can’t stop Milos from selling the hotel. | 我的律师阻止不了他卖酒店 |
[00:39] | Well, you’ve found ways around | 但你过去遇到过这种事 |
[00:40] | that kind of thing before, right? | 不也都解决了吗 |
[00:42] | Yes, but that would involve lying, | 是的 但那得撒谎 |
[00:43] | and I can’t do that anymore. | 我不能再撒谎了 |
[00:45] | That’s right, she told Milos no. | 所以她拒绝了米勒 |
[00:46] | Petra won’t perjure herself. | 佩特拉不愿意作伪证 |
[00:48] | – Only problem… – But I will. | -只有一个问题 -但我愿意 |
[00:50] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela. | 简直像肥皂剧一样狗血 |
[00:52] | Which brings me to Rogelio. | 说到肥皂剧就要提到罗格里奥 |
[00:54] | See, his telenovela, This Is Mars, was finally blasting off. | 他的剧《这是火星》终于开拍了 |
[00:59] | Because I’m half-human, half-Martian. | 因为我是半地球人半火星人 |
[01:01] | I’ve started to evolve. Didn’t you read the script? | 我已经开始进化了 你没看剧本吗 |
[01:03] | I know, pretty wild, right? | 很狂野吧 |
[01:05] | Then again, it is a telenovela. | 这可是肥皂剧 |
[01:07] | So let’s get back to ours. | 我们接着讲我们的故事吧 |
[01:10] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:12] | was 30 years old… | 三十岁时 |
[01:14] | she and Rafael got back together. Again. | 她和拉斐尔再一次 复合了 |
[01:17] | And, friends, it was romantic. | 而且十分浪漫 |
[01:20] | It was magical. | 宛如魔法一般 |
[01:21] | It was… | 简直… |
[01:24] | Nsfw. | 少儿不宜 |
[01:26] | Uh, why don’t we skip ahead a little? | 不如快进一下吧 |
[01:28] | Oh, wow, they… | 他们… |
[01:29] | they’re still going at it. | 他们还没结束 |
[01:32] | Okay, now we’re good. | 现在可以了 |
[01:34] | – I am so happy. – Me, too. | -我太开心了 -我也是 |
[01:36] | – I love you so much. – I love you. | -我好爱你 -我也爱你 |
[01:40] | Okay, so what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:42] | We start dating? Take it slow? | 我们开始约会 慢慢来 |
[01:45] | Screw taking it slow. | 慢什么慢 |
[01:46] | Let’s pick up right where we left off. | 我们继续分手前的生活 |
[01:48] | Thank God. That’s what I want to do. | 我也想这么做 |
[01:51] | So… where were we? | 那是什么情况 |
[01:53] | Well… you were living here. | 你还住在这里 |
[01:55] | I’ll move back in tomorrow. | 我明天就搬回去 |
[01:56] | And I was going to propose. | 我本打算求婚 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:00] | You were. | 真的吗 |
[02:03] | You jerk. | 混蛋 |
[02:07] | Seriously? Again? | 认真的吗 又来 |
[02:09] | Yes, seriously. | 是的 认真的 |
[02:11] | And we are back forever and ever this time. | 我们这次要白头偕老 |
[02:14] | I’m so happy for you, hon. | 我真为你高兴 宝贝 |
[02:19] | Yeah, but he was actually kind of low-key about it. | 告诉了 但他很淡定 |
[02:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[02:26] | I’m hoping it’s not his meds, you know? | 希望不是吃药的缘故 |
[02:27] | Dulling his personality? | 让他变傻了 |
[02:29] | Tell me what you think at dinner tomorrow. | 明天晚饭你们也观察一下 |
[02:31] | We’re not just having dinner. | 可不只是吃完饭 |
[02:36] | Ooh, okay, fun. | 好啊 |
[02:38] | What are we playing? | 我们玩什么 |
[02:40] | Actually… | 其实… |
[02:41] | look what I found in the closet. | 看我在衣柜里找到了什么 |
[02:44] | Lotería. | 宾果游戏 |
[02:46] | We don’t play lotería in this family. | 我们家不玩宾果游戏 |
[02:48] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[02:52] | I’ll say. | 我也觉得 |
[02:55] | – Lotería! – You cheated. | -宾果 -你耍赖了 |
[02:59] | You called all the cards except the one I need. | 你把除我需要的那张牌之外都打出来了 |
[03:01] | You took el barril, didn’t you, you cheater? | 你拿走了桶牌 对不对 你这个骗子 |
[03:05] | Yes, you did. You cheated and I hate you. | 你就是耍赖了 我恨你 |
[03:07] | I wish it was just me and Dad. | 真希望只有我和爸爸在玩 |
[03:10] | Well, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[03:12] | Surely you’ve both moved on, right? | 你们肯定都释怀了 对吧 |
[03:16] | If the cheater’s moved on, | 如果骗子都释怀了 |
[03:17] | – then I have, too. – Perfect. | -那我也释怀了 -很好 |
[03:19] | Lotería it is. | 那就玩宾果游戏了 |
[03:21] | Okay, well, I should get going. | 好了 我该走了 |
[03:23] | I’ve got to move my stuff into my new home | 我得把东西搬到新家 |
[03:26] | that I share with my soon-to-be fiancé. | 和我未来的未婚夫分享 |
[03:29] | You really think he’s gonna propose so soon? | 你真的觉得他很快就会向你求婚了吗 |
[03:31] | I’m hoping. | 我希望是这样 |
[03:32] | To be clear, not just hoping. | 澄清一下 不仅仅是希望 |
[03:38] | Straight-up snooping. | 是直接偷看的 |
[03:41] | Looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[03:45] | No. I was just, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[03:47] | making room for my stuff. | 给我的东西腾点地方 |
[03:50] | Oh, making room for your stuff in my sock drawer? | 在我放袜子的抽屉里腾地方 |
[03:53] | Yeah. I think it’s… | 是啊 我觉得 |
[03:56] | nice when couples… share socks. | 情侣之间互相分享袜子还挺不错的 |
[04:03] | Go ahead. | 来 |
[04:04] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[04:06] | OMG, it’s finally happening. | 天哪 终于要发生了 |
[04:12] | I had a feeling you might come snooping around, | 我早就感觉你会来偷看 |
[04:14] | so I hid the ring. | 所以我把戒指藏起来了 |
[04:15] | You won’t catch a glimpse of it | 一眼都不会让你看到 |
[04:17] | until I want you to. | 除非是我想让你看 |
[04:32] | Petra, hey, I, uh, I wasn’t expecting you. | 佩特拉 没想到你会来 |
[04:35] | The girls forgot their music books for their violin lessons. | 女孩们把小提琴课的音乐书忘在这了 |
[04:37] | U-Um… I will, um… | 我 |
[04:39] | get them for you. | 我来帮你拿 |
[04:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:44] | You’re clearly… busy with someone. | 你肯定正和别人”忙活着” |
[04:46] | Or getting busy with someone. | 或是说快要和别人”忙活” |
[04:48] | I’m sorry. I’ll get out of your hair. | 不好意思 我这就走 |
[04:51] | Wait, you’re here with a waitress from the Marbella? | 等等 你和玛贝拉的服务员在一起 |
[04:54] | Yes? | 是的 |
[04:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:57] | you don’t work there anymore, so I guess it’s fine. | 你不在那工作 我想应该没事 |
[04:59] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[05:01] | You’re getting busy with Jane? | 你和简在一起 |
[05:03] | – I, I… – Jane, get out here! | -我 -简 出来 |
[05:06] | – Hi, Petra. – Oh, well, so much for our single ladies’ pact. | -你好 佩特拉 -咱们的单身协议到此为止 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:11] | I was gonna tell you when I saw you in person. | 我本来打算见到你的时候再告诉你 |
[05:13] | I-I… I don’t want you to think I’m abandoning you. | 我不想让你觉得我抛弃了你 |
[05:15] | Oh, so this is just a one-night stand? | 这只是一夜情吗 |
[05:19] | Well, I mean… | 我觉得 |
[05:20] | no. It’s fine. | 不是 不过没关系的 |
[05:22] | I’m kidding. Congrats, I’m thrilled for you. | 我逗你呢 恭喜 我真为你开心 |
[05:23] | She doesn’t look thrilled. | 她看上去可不开心 |
[05:26] | Uh, it’s fine, okay? | 我没事 好吗 |
[05:28] | I’m just stressed because of this Milos stuff. | 我只是因为米勒的事感到有些压力 |
[05:29] | The trial’s next week. | 下周就要审判了 |
[05:30] | Which brings us to… | 让我们来看看 |
[05:32] | Krishna, I need some help. | 克里希纳 我需要帮助 |
[05:34] | Please. | 拜托快点 |
[05:35] | Two more minutes. | 等我两分钟 |
[05:41] | I just need you to scan something. | 我只需要你把这个扫描一遍 |
[05:43] | I have 90 seconds left of my lunch break. | 我的午休还有九十秒结束 |
[05:45] | There’ll be plenty of time for nail art | 等米勒的审判结束以后 |
[05:47] | after Milos’s trial, okay? | 你有的是时间打理指甲 好吗 |
[05:49] | Once he’s a convicted felon, | 一旦他被判了重罪 |
[05:50] | I can sue for his shares and get my hotel back. | 我就可以申请他的股份 夺回酒店 |
[05:52] | – Agreed, he’ll never see it coming. – Which is why | -同意 他绝对料不到 -所以 |
[05:54] | I need you to scan this and send to the lawyers ASAP. | 我需要你尽快扫描然后发给律师 |
[05:55] | So can you please get back to work? | 你可以开始工作了吗 |
[05:57] | It’s been at least 90 seconds. | 九十秒肯定过了 |
[05:58] | I reset the clock when you started talking. | 你一开始讲话我就把表重置了 |
[06:27] | Finally. | 好了 |
[06:28] | Actually, I have a dentist’s appointment. | 其实我约了牙医 |
[06:30] | I e-mailed you about it last week, | 上周我电子邮件告诉你了 |
[06:31] | but when I get back I’ll be all yours. | 但等我回来就会帮你做事 |
[06:41] | That’s not her dentist! | 这可不是牙医 |
[06:42] | It’s on. | 开始了 |
[06:43] | Petra has no idea. | 佩特拉不知情 |
[06:47] | No, I’m not in the mood for scary. | 不 我没心情看鬼片 |
[06:49] | Let’s watch a comedy. | 我们看喜剧吧 |
[06:50] | Okay, but first… | 好吧 但首先 |
[06:53] | I have a question I want to ask you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[06:55] | Or how about a romance? | 不如看爱情片 |
[07:04] | Have you seen my phone anywhere? | 你看到我的手机了吗 |
[07:06] | You’re killing us, Rafael. | 这下没兴致了 拉斐尔 |
[07:09] | Oh, I… oh, I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[07:12] | So mean! | 太坏了 |
[07:14] | I just want to surprise you, and I will. | 我只是想给你个惊喜 我会的 |
[07:17] | No. No way. | 绝对不可能 |
[07:18] | My senses are heightened now. | 我的第六感现在更准了 |
[07:20] | There’s no way I won’t see it coming. | 我肯定能预料到 |
[07:24] | Hey, bud. | 好呀伙计 |
[07:25] | Aren’t you happy we’re all together? | 我们在一起你不高兴吗 |
[07:28] | You want to come snuggle with us and watch a movie? | 你想和我们一起看电影吗 |
[07:30] | No, I just came out to get more paper. | 不 我只是出来拿点纸 |
[07:35] | Okay, I definitely think the meds are affecting his emotions. | 我认为药物肯定影响了他的情绪 |
[07:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[07:39] | We should talk to his doctor. | 我们应该和他的医生谈谈 |
[07:44] | So, how was your doctor’s appointment? | 和医生的见面怎么样了 |
[07:46] | That was fast. | 这倒挺快 |
[07:47] | Oh, her appointment. | 原来是她的会面 |
[07:49] | Easy, fine. Sorry I’m late. | 挺好 对不起 我迟到了 |
[07:51] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[07:52] | Oh. It was just one of those days. | 倒霉的一天 |
[07:54] | Everyone was running behind. | 每个人都追着赶着 |
[07:57] | Okay. I’m here. | 我来了 |
[07:58] | Let’s get this game going. | 开始游戏吧 |
[08:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:03] | Try not to cheat again. | 别再作弊了 |
[08:05] | Bueno. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:17] | So this is just bingo? | 所以这只是宾果游戏 |
[08:19] | It’s much more fun than bingo. | 比宾果游戏有趣得多 |
[08:20] | Each card has a riddle on it, | 每张卡片上都有一个谜语 |
[08:22] | and if you can solve the riddle first, | 如果你能先解开谜语 |
[08:23] | you have a better chance of winning. | 就更有可能赢 |
[08:27] | Well, you can’t solve a saying. | 好吧 谚语可没法解 |
[08:31] | Some cards have sayings and some have riddles. | 有些牌上有谚语 有些有谜语 |
[08:33] | – It doesn’t matter. – Well, I’m a little confused still. | -这无所谓 -我还是有点困惑 |
[08:35] | So, can I be the caller for this round | 这一句我叫牌可以吗 |
[08:37] | and then I can get a handle on all the riddles? | 这样我就就可以了解所有的谜语 |
[08:39] | Or the sayings. | 或者谚语 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:46] | Let’s… lotería. | 让我们宾果起来 |
[08:53] | Oh, mermaid. | 美人鱼 |
[08:55] | Yes. Oh… | 对 哦…… |
[09:04] | Ooh, I got the tree. Y’all are going down. | 我拿到树了 你们都要输了 |
[09:13] | A ring. | 戒指 |
[09:14] | I don’t have it. Mm. | 我没有 |
[09:16] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[09:34] | Jane | 简 |
[09:39] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[09:41] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[09:52] | Now that’s… | 这才是 |
[09:53] | a winning hand. | 获胜的手 |
[10:00] | As you may recall, Jane and Rafael were… | 你可能记得 简和拉斐尔 |
[10:03] | Engaged, finally. | 终于 订婚了 |
[10:04] | Finally? We’ve been back together two days. | 终于 我们才复合两天 |
[10:08] | What do you think, Mateo? | 马特奥 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:23] | Hey, Mr. Sweetface. What’s wrong? | 笑眯眯先生 怎么了 |
[10:26] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[10:28] | Is your new medication making you feel tired? | 新药让你感觉很累吗 |
[10:30] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[10:32] | Then why aren’t you excited | 那爸爸和妈妈结婚 |
[10:33] | that Mommy and Daddy are getting married? | 你为什么不兴奋呢 |
[10:35] | ‘Cause I don’t think it’s really gonna happen. | 因为我不觉得你们真的会结婚 |
[10:37] | Yeah, can’t blame that on ADHD medication. | 这不能怪他的多动症药 |
[10:40] | Of course it’s gonna happen. | 当然会结婚了 |
[10:41] | Look, I’ve got a ring and everything. | 我已经准备好了戒指和其他东西 |
[10:43] | Doesn’t mean you’re gonna do it. You guys always break up. | 这也不意味着你们会结婚 你们经常闹掰 |
[10:46] | I mean, he’s not wrong. | 我觉得 他说的也没错 |
[10:48] | This time is different, I promise. | 这次不一样 我保证 |
[10:51] | – We are gonna get married. – When? | -我们要结婚了 -什么时候 |
[10:53] | – Soon. – Before my karate belt test? | -很快了 -空手道考试之前吗 |
[10:55] | Your karate belt test is in three weeks, Mateo. | 你的空手道考试在三周后 马特奥 |
[10:58] | So could we do it before? | 那能在那之前吗 |
[11:02] | We could just go to the courthouse. | 我们可以直接去法院 |
[11:07] | We’ve both already had big, fancy weddings… | 我们俩都已经有过盛大 精致的婚礼了 |
[11:09] | – Please, please, please? – All right. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[11:12] | – Let’s do it. – I’m in. | -那就这样做吧 -我同意 |
[11:13] | Yay, I’m so happy! | 我好开心 |
[11:17] | I’m just so sad… | 我好难过 |
[11:20] | to say that this is our last day of shooting. | 因为今天拍摄最后一天 |
[11:23] | Over the past few weeks, | 过去的几周里 |
[11:25] | I feel I’ve gotten to know you all so well. | 我感觉我已经非常了解你们 |
[11:30] | Maybe not in name… | 也许叫不出名字 |
[11:32] | or individually… | 也不认识每个人 |
[11:35] | but definitely in spirit. | 但肯定是熟悉你们的灵魂 |
[11:37] | So the fact that this experience is over, | 现实是 这场经历结束了 |
[11:39] | makes my heart break. | 让我心碎 |
[11:45] | Actually, we’re not done yet. | 其实 我们还没结束呢 |
[11:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:54] | We had some performance issues. | 有一些表演的问题 |
[11:56] | We’re going to need some reshoots. | 有一部分得重拍 |
[11:58] | River chewed the scenery again? | 里弗又搞砸了 |
[12:00] | Actually, the problem is you. | 其实问题在你 |
[12:05] | See how here it looks like you really need to poop | 看这里 看着就像是你需要拉屎 |
[12:08] | but you’re holding it in? | 但是你却在憋着 |
[12:10] | You can tell the senator from Phobos | 你可以在火卫一告诉参议员 |
[12:12] | that her budget deal is a steaming pile of antimatter! | 她的预算协议就是一坨热气腾腾的反物质 |
[12:19] | Well, in my defense, uh, performing | 我要为自己辩护一下 |
[12:20] | with an alien appendage strapped to your behind | 带着绑在你身后的外星尾巴表演 |
[12:22] | – is harder than it looks. – Yeah. I get it. | -要比看起来难 -我懂 |
[12:25] | We didn’t give you any rehearsal time, | 我们没给你彩排时间 |
[12:27] | and animatronics take work. | 电脑动画做了一些处理 |
[12:29] | But the network watched the dailies, | 但是电视台看了 |
[12:31] | and now they’re freaking out | 他们吓坏了 |
[12:32] | and calling the tail a “pilot-killer.” | 叫这只尾巴”试播集杀手” |
[12:35] | We have to reshoot some scenes, | 我们需要重拍一些场景 |
[12:37] | and you have to find a way to make that tail more natural. | 你要找到方法让那只尾巴更自然 |
[12:43] | And that’s why I’ll be wearing it | 这就是我最近几周 |
[12:44] | for the next week or so. | 要带着尾巴的原因 |
[12:45] | Day and night. | 不分日夜 |
[12:48] | Won’t it be uncomfortable? | 会不会不舒服啊 |
[12:51] | There’s already some chafing. | 已经有点擦伤了 |
[12:53] | But art is suffering. | 但是艺术即是煎熬 |
[13:00] | It’s your oncologist. Shouldn’t you pick up? | 你的肿瘤医生 你不接吗 |
[13:02] | I’m sure it’s a billing thing. | 我觉得就是催账的事 |
[13:03] | But you just had tests done. | 但是你刚做完检查 |
[13:05] | It’s fine. I’ll call them back later. | 没事 我一会给他打回去 |
[13:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | I was thinking we could do a girls’ night tonight. | 我在想我们可以试一试女生之夜 |
[13:12] | We can order Thai food | 我们可以点些泰餐 |
[13:13] | and get those sweet pickles you like for dessert. | 点一些你爱吃的甜酸泡菜当作甜点 |
[13:15] | Oh, n– actually, I… | 其实 我 |
[13:17] | Also, I wanted to tell you Raf and I are engaged. | 然后 我还想告诉你我和拉斐尔订婚了 |
[13:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[13:22] | And your first stop was… | 你的第一站是 |
[13:24] | here, to ask me to be your maid of honor? | 到这里让我做你的伴娘 |
[13:26] | Oh, uh… ugh, actually, no. | 其实 不是 |
[13:28] | We’re just gonna do a small courthouse thing in a few weeks, | 我们只是几个星期后去领结婚证 |
[13:31] | but I want to make sure you know | 但是我想让你知道 |
[13:33] | that even though we’re not both single ladies anymore, | 即使我俩都不再是单身女士了 |
[13:35] | I’m still here for you no matter what. | 我依旧会为你而在 |
[13:37] | Starting tonight. | 从今晚开始 |
[13:38] | So… catch me up. | 所以 跟我聊聊 |
[13:39] | What’s happening with Milos? | 米勒怎么了 |
[13:41] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[13:42] | Oh, come on. The trial’s coming up. | 拜托 就快开庭了 |
[13:43] | You must have some kind of plan. | 你肯定有什么计划 |
[13:44] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[13:45] | Let’s not do this. You need to leave. | 别讨论这个了 你得走了 |
[13:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:48] | Because I’m upset with you, Jane. | 因为我对你很失望 简 |
[13:50] | Clearly, but… why? | 显而易见 但是 为什么 |
[13:52] | Why do you think? | 你觉得为什么 |
[13:54] | Okay, first you abandon me, | 好吧 首先你抛弃了我 |
[13:55] | and now this whole maid of honor thing. | 现在又是这个伴娘的事情 |
[13:58] | I’ve never been one, okay? | 我从来没当过伴娘 |
[14:01] | And even though I don’t want to wear some poofy mint green dress, | 即便我并不想穿又肥又大还是薄荷绿的裙子 |
[14:04] | I was willing to do it | 但是我也愿意这么穿 |
[14:05] | because it’s something people do when they have good friends, | 因为这就是我们会为好朋友做的事情 |
[14:07] | and you were my only chance. | 你是我唯一的机会 |
[14:09] | Oh, Petra… | 佩特拉 |
[14:10] | Okay, please, fine. I’ll get over it, all right? | 好了 没事 我能想清楚的 |
[14:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do. | 抱歉 我这会儿还有工作要做 |
[14:23] | Petra wants to wear that? | 佩特拉想要穿那条裙子 |
[14:25] | She said she wanted a poofy mint green maid of honor dress. | 她说她想穿肥大的薄荷绿伴娘裙 |
[14:29] | So, this is what I could find on short notice. | 这是我短时间内能找到的裙子 |
[14:31] | It’s halfway between a gesture and a joke. | 这既是我的表态 又像个笑话 |
[14:33] | I’d say it’s closer to a joke. | 我觉得它更像一个笑话 |
[14:35] | Well, I think you are very thoughtful, my soon-to-be wife… | 你真是太体贴了 我的准妻子 |
[14:38] | Oh, I love you so much, soon-to-be husband… | 我太爱你了 我的准丈夫 |
[14:41] | Next! | 下一位 |
[14:42] | Ooh! Hey. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:44] | We’re here for our marriage license. | 我们来办结婚证 |
[14:45] | – As you can probably tell. – Paperwork? | -你可能也看出来了 -文件呢 |
[14:48] | Oh… here you go. Signed, sealed, delivered. Oh, yeah. | 给你 都弄好了 |
[14:52] | Next! | 下一位 |
[14:54] | Wow. That is not as momentous as I thought it would be, but okay. | 这过程没我想象中那么重大 但是好吧 |
[14:57] | Is that where it happens? | 这能举行婚礼 |
[14:59] | Can we take a peek inside? | 我们能不能偷看一眼 |
[15:00] | Knock yourself out. Next! | 随你便 下一位 |
[15:07] | It’s not… | 这也没 |
[15:08] | that bad. | 那么糟糕 |
[15:09] | No, it-it’s charming, in its own way. | 是的 有它独特的迷人之处 |
[15:12] | What way is that? | 迷人之处在哪儿 |
[15:13] | For instance, that hole is in the exact shape of a fist. | 比如 那个洞有拳头那么大 |
[15:18] | Which is not something you see every day. | 这可不常见 |
[15:20] | True. Mm. | 确实 |
[15:21] | And neither are stains on the wall… | 墙上的污渍也不常见 |
[15:25] | How do you think they got there? | 你觉得这是怎么弄的 |
[15:35] | It’s okay. I have three weeks. | 没事 我有三周假呢 |
[15:36] | I’ll fix the dress | 我会解决裙子的问题 |
[15:38] | and maybe wallpaper the room while I’m at it. | 也许还能解决这房子的墙纸问题 |
[15:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:42] | The ceremony’s just a formality. | 婚礼只是走个形式 |
[15:45] | Why don’t we go somewhere special after the wedding to celebrate? | 我们不如婚礼结束后去个特别的地方庆祝一下 |
[15:48] | That sounds great. Where? | 听起来不错 去哪 |
[15:49] | – Well, there’s always… – Don’t say the Marbella. | -总有地方 -别说是玛贝拉酒店 |
[15:52] | I was going to say | 我准备说 |
[15:53] | Le Coeur. | 勒克尔 |
[15:55] | Le Coeur. | 勒克尔 |
[15:57] | I’ve always wanted to go there. | 我一直都想去那 |
[15:58] | But it’s so expensive. | 但是太贵了 |
[16:00] | It’s our wedding. It’s worth it. | 这是我们的婚礼 值得一去 |
[16:01] | Let’s book a private room for 12. | 我们订个十二人的包间 |
[16:04] | You can’t get much more special than that. | 不会比这更特别的了 |
[16:08] | Ooh-la-la, Le Coeur. They’re going fancy. | 天哪 勒克尔 他们准备办场奢华的婚礼 |
[16:18] | – You should get it, right? – Yeah. I’ll be right back. | -你得接电话 -对 我很快就回来 |
[16:26] | Okay… | 好的 |
[16:41] | Me neither. I’ll write it. | 我也说不出口 我写下来 |
[17:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | And that we’re here for you, no matter what. | 不管发生什么事情 我们都在你身边 |
[17:10] | Why are you guys acting so weird? | 你们俩为什么这么奇怪 |
[17:13] | We are worried that your cancer is back, | 我们担心你癌症复发 |
[17:15] | and we think you haven’t said anything to us | 你可能为了不破坏简的婚礼 |
[17:18] | because you don’t want to ruin Jane’s wedding. | 而向我们刻意隐瞒 |
[17:29] | Don’t worry. It’s not back. | 别担心 没有复发 |
[17:31] | Oh… thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:36] | So? Then why have you been acting weird? | 那是什么 你为什么神神秘秘的 |
[17:38] | You said you’d respect my privacy. | 你刚刚还说尊重我的隐私 |
[17:40] | No. Alba said she would. | 我没有 是阿尔芭说的 |
[17:42] | I have no respect for your privacy. | 我丝毫不尊重你的隐私 |
[17:44] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[17:45] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | That wasn’t my doctor. It was my nurse. | 那不是我的医生 是我的护士 |
[17:50] | I’ve been picking her brain because | 我一直在向她请教 |
[17:52] | I’m thinking about going to nursing school. | 因为我想去卫校学习 |
[17:55] | Xiomara! | 希尔玛拉 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God! You will be the best nurse in the world! | 天啊 你一定会是世界上最棒的护士 |
[18:00] | Hey… hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[18:02] | Hello, Mr. Sweetface, we’re home! | 笑眯眯先生 我们回来啦 |
[18:05] | So… what’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:08] | Your mom is going to nursing school! | 你妈妈要去卫校学习啦 |
[18:10] | That’s amazing! | 那太棒了 |
[18:11] | I’m thinking about it. | 我只是在考虑而已 |
[18:14] | Have you started the application process yet? | 你开始写申请了吗 |
[18:18] | Slow down. I want to figure it out on my own first. | 别急 我还想先考虑清楚 |
[18:21] | Make sure it’s really what I want | 在所有人开始念叨之前 |
[18:23] | before a million people get into my head about it. | 我想确保这真的是我想要的 |
[18:26] | We weren’t gonna do that. | 我们才不会念叨呢 |
[18:28] | Of course not. I’m just so happy! | 当然了 我只是好高兴 |
[18:32] | Sorry. At your leisure. | 抱歉 现在不是时候 |
[18:34] | So, wedding at that fancy-pants restaurant? | 话说回来 在高档酒店举行婚礼吗 |
[18:37] | As long as they have availability in the next month. | 只要他们下个月有空位的话 |
[18:39] | I’m not wearing that. | 我可不穿那条裙子 |
[18:41] | It’s for Petra. Long story. | 是给佩特拉的 说来话长了 |
[18:43] | Abuela, can I borrow your sewing machine? | 外婆 借我用一下你的缝纫机吧 |
[18:48] | So things are moving pretty fast, | 事情进展得很快 |
[18:50] | and we could really use your help. | 我们很需要你们的帮助 |
[18:51] | Jane’s probably gonna have a to-do list by tomorrow. | 估计简明天就会写好待办清单 |
[18:53] | Of course. Anything you need. | 当然 我们会尽力帮忙 |
[18:54] | I’d love to help, too. But what’s the rush? | 我也很乐意帮忙 可为什么这么着急 |
[18:57] | So Michael doesn’t come back and take Mommy away again. | 这样迈克尔就没法突然回来又把妈妈抢走了 |
[19:01] | Geez, kid, way to kill the mood. | 这熊孩子 说话真是口无遮拦 |
[19:07] | I’m thinking twinkly lights. | 我们用多彩灯条吧 |
[19:09] | Easy to plug in, easy to take out. | 方便布置 也方便取下 |
[19:11] | Maybe they’ll distract from the fist-hole in the wall. | 或许人们就不会注意墙上的大洞了 |
[19:13] | And I know there’ll be no time for vows, | 我知道没有时间说誓词 |
[19:15] | but I’m thinking we can say them at Le Coeur, | 但我们可以到勒克尔再说 |
[19:17] | assuming they’ll take us, they still haven’t called me back. | 前提是他们有空位 到现在他们还没通知我 |
[19:19] | What happened in Montana? | 蒙大拿发生了什么 |
[19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[19:23] | With Michael. | 你和迈克尔 |
[19:25] | I never asked you because I didn’t think I wanted to know. | 我从没问过你 因为我不想知道 |
[19:31] | I still don’t. | 我依然不想知道 |
[19:33] | But now I think I have to. | 可现在我必须得知道 |
[19:38] | Okay, yeah. | 是啊 好 |
[19:40] | We just worked on the ranch most of the weekend. | 我们当时周末大部分时间在牧场工作 |
[19:43] | But there was one night we had to camp outside, | 但有一晚我们不得不在外露营 |
[19:46] | and it got pretty late, and, uh… | 当时天色很晚了… |
[19:52] | we were laying there, joking around, and then… | 我们躺在那里 开着玩笑 然后 |
[19:56] | we kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[19:58] | And then we fell asleep, | 然后我们睡着了 |
[19:59] | and that’s, that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:01] | Because I realized I was in love with you. | 因为我知道我爱的人是你 |
[20:05] | And I’m sorry it happened. I wish it hadn’t, | 我很抱歉 我也希望这事从没发生 |
[20:09] | because then we’d already be married, | 不然我们现在就已经结婚了 |
[20:10] | which is all I want. | 我心里想的只有这个 |
[20:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:18] | And we will be. | 我们会结婚的 |
[20:28] | And from one anxious Villanueva woman… | 让我们跳到另一个深处焦虑的 |
[20:31] | to another. | 维兰纽瓦女人 |
[20:32] | *It’s another beautiful day* | *又是美好的一天* |
[20:33] | *To be a student nurse* | *护士生的生活开始* |
[20:35] | *My wife’s going to be a student nurse.* | *我的妻子将是一名护士生* |
[20:36] | Rogelio… | 罗格里奥 |
[20:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:39] | Sorry. Do your research. | 抱歉 你继续研究 |
[20:42] | I’ll zip it. | 我闭嘴 |
[20:47] | 课程描述 该课程主修细胞生理学 组织学和皮肤学 | |
[20:53] | 组织学 生物学的一个分支 利用电子显微镜研究动植物组织 | |
[20:59] | 电子 一种带负点的稳定的亚原子粒子 存在于一切原子中 是固体中电流的主要载流子 | |
[21:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:08] | Tomorrow? That won’t work. | 明天 那不行 |
[21:11] | Well, thanks anyway. | 还是谢谢了 |
[21:14] | Le Coeur is booked solid for the next two months. | 勒克尔接下来两个月都被订满了 |
[21:16] | They had a cancellation for tomorrow, | 有人取消了明天的预定 |
[21:17] | but obviously that’s too soon. | 但显然时间也太紧了 |
[21:19] | – Why? – What? | -为什么 -什么 |
[21:21] | Seriously, what are we waiting for? | 说真的 我们还在等什么 |
[21:23] | I mean, you said it yourself | 你自己说的 |
[21:24] | that you wish we were already married, | 你希望我们早就结婚了 |
[21:25] | so let’s just do it. | 让希望实现吧 |
[21:26] | Start our life together. | 开启我们的夫妻生活 |
[21:29] | You’re right. Let’s do it. | 你说得对 开始行动吧 |
[21:33] | I’ll call the restaurant back | 我去给餐馆回电话 |
[21:34] | and tell them to plan for a wedding. | 告诉他们要准备举办一场婚礼 |
[21:38] | Yes, which is why I need to fix Petra’s dress right away. | 没错 所以我需要马上补好佩特拉的礼服 |
[21:41] | Okay, I think this is working. Yes. | 我觉得这样能用了 真棒 |
[21:45] | Why not? He wants to. | 为什么不呢 他想要明天 |
[21:48] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[21:50] | No, it doesn’t, because it’s my fault | 不 没事的 当初是因为我的错 |
[21:52] | that we’re in this situation in the first place. | 才让我们陷入这种情况的 |
[21:57] | If it wasn’t for me and Montana | 如果不是因为我 还有蒙大拿之行 |
[21:59] | and everything that happened, | 以及所有的那些破事 |
[22:01] | Raf and I would be married by now. | 拉斐尔和我应该早就结婚了 |
[22:02] | And he knows it and I know it, | 我俩都心知肚明 |
[22:04] | and I just want to move forward. | 我只是想翻开新的一页 |
[22:11] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉 |
[22:16] | I think everyone should be able to do whatever they want. | 我觉得每个人都应该遵循自己的想法办事 |
[22:19] | Thank you, Ma. | 谢谢老妈 |
[22:20] | – I’m not going to nursing school. – What?! | -我是不会去卫校的 -什么 |
[22:29] | As you recall, we last left Jane… | 还记得吗 上回说到简… |
[22:32] | with her head stuck in a sewing machine. | 她的头发缠在了缝纫机里 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry, she’s obviously in pain. | 抱歉 显然她十分痛苦 |
[22:38] | That was totally inappropriate. | 这样幸灾乐祸太不合适了 |
[22:42] | No, no, no, I-I don’t want lopsided hair for the wedding. | 别别别 我不想披着参差不齐的头发去结婚 |
[22:50] | What do you mean you’re not applying to nursing school? | 你不去上卫校是什么意思 |
[22:52] | I tried to sign up, but there were | 我试着报名 但是化学教学大纲 |
[22:54] | words on the chemistry syllabus I couldn’t even pronounce. | 里面有好多我根本不会念的单词 |
[22:56] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[22:57] | It was like a foreign language. | 这感觉就像是门外语 |
[23:01] | Yeah. I’ll help you study | 我会帮助你学习的 |
[23:03] | and make flash cards, and we could… | 做一些单词卡片 我们还可以… |
[23:06] | – Ma, I can’t see you. – Exactly. | -妈妈 我看不见你 -看不见就对了 |
[23:09] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[23:10] | Move the machine. | 挪一下机器 |
[23:18] | Look, I know it’s gonna be hard, | 听着 我知道这会很困难 |
[23:20] | and it…but… Abuela. | 但是… 外婆 |
[23:23] | Huh? Ay, dios mío. | 老天啊 |
[23:26] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[23:32] | You can’t make my choices for me. I’m an adult. | 你不能替我做选择 我已经是个成人了 |
[23:43] | She’s not going to base a lifelong decision | 她是不会把影响一生的决定 |
[23:46] | on the result of a game, Abuela. | 赌在一场游戏上的 外婆 |
[23:52] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[23:54] | Only, like, one in a hundred dancers make it | 只有百分之一的舞蹈演员才能成功 |
[23:56] | to the second round of auditions for Disney Cruises. | 入选迪士尼邮轮的第二轮试镜 |
[23:58] | And I’d get to be Mrs. Potts’ third teacup. | 我会扮演波茨太太的第三个茶杯 |
[24:06] | I’m not dropping out. I can take the GED next month. | 我不是辍学 我能下个月就去考GED |
[24:10] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[24:12] | You’ve always believed in me. | 你总是相信我 |
[24:22] | I win, I can go to the next round of auditions? | 我赢了就能去下一轮试镜吗 |
[24:30] | Deal. | 成交 |
[24:33] | Are you gonna cheat again? | 你又要作弊了吗 |
[24:40] | I’ll get the game. | 我去拿游戏盒 |
[24:44] | What…? Hey. Um… | 什么… |
[24:49] | Guys? | 各位 |
[24:50] | I still need help. | 我还需要帮忙 |
[24:56] | Are you sure you don’t want to get that checked? | 你真的不需要检查一下吗 |
[24:58] | I have a great on-set doctor. | 我认识一个很棒的治疗医生 |
[25:00] | She healed my chafing with this amazing cream | 她用很厉害的药膏帮我治好了皮炎 |
[25:02] | – I rub right between… – Dad, | -我把它擦在… -爸爸 |
[25:04] | I-I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:05] | Just a little bit stiff in the neck. | 只是脖子有点僵硬 |
[25:09] | I need you to shuffle and call the cards. | 我需要你来洗牌和叫牌 |
[25:10] | You’re too honest to cheat. | 你很诚实 不会作弊 |
[25:12] | And watch your grandma like a hawk. | 像老鹰一样盯着你外婆 |
[25:14] | And so began the most epic Villanueva lotería battle | 继上次历史性的大乐透比赛之后 |
[25:17] | since their last epic lotería battle. | 史上最激烈的维兰纽瓦大乐透比赛要开始了 |
[25:30] | Okay, next card. | 好 下一张 |
[25:31] | I’ll go. | 依我看 |
[25:32] | “Who’s always wearing fancy shorts and is currently | “一直穿花短裤的人 |
[25:34] | on the verge of losing everything?” | 正处于一败涂地的边缘” |
[25:39] | What do you want, Milos? | 你想要什么 米勒 |
[25:40] | Revenge, conjugal visits, | 报复 配偶探视 |
[25:42] | and a lockpick, in no particular order. | 还有开锁器 排名不分先后 |
[25:44] | Just to say I outsmarted you. | 只想告诉你我比你聪明 |
[25:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:48] | Uh, you thought you could get | 你以为我被判重罪 |
[25:50] | my hotel shares back if I’m convicted of a felony. | 你就能拿回我的酒店股份 |
[25:53] | But it’s too late. I transfer my shares to a close friend | 但是来不及了 我把股份转让给了一位密友 |
[25:57] | who will run the hotel on my behalf. | 他将代表我运营酒店 |
[26:00] | Game over, Petra. | 游戏结束 佩特拉 |
[26:03] | Yes. I am so close. | 太好了 我快要赢了 |
[26:06] | I just need the pear and the campana. | 就差梨和钟了 |
[26:08] | Going through a dry spell, Mom? | 遇到牌荒了吗 妈妈 |
[26:20] | And I have that one, too. | 我也有一个 |
[26:44] | I didn’t need you to run my life then, | 我那时不需要你操控我的生活 |
[26:46] | and I don’t need you to now. | 现在也不需要 |
[26:48] | Hurry up and flip another card. | 快点叫下一张牌 |
[26:50] | Done, and it’s my last one. | 好吧 这是我最后一张牌 |
[27:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[27:01] | No friendly hello for the two-thirds owner of the Marbella? | 不跟玛贝拉的三分之二股份持有者问个好吗 |
[27:08] | I can’t believe he bought it! | 我不敢相信他买账了 |
[27:09] | I know. The idiot actually thought | 我知道 那个白痴居然真的以为 |
[27:11] | I would lie to get him out of jail. | 我会说谎救他出狱 |
[27:13] | He really thinks I hate you– which I used to, | 他真的以为我恨你 我以前是 |
[27:15] | but now you pay me so damn much, I think I might be in love. | 但是现在你高薪聘请我 我想我可能爱上你了 |
[27:18] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[27:19] | they were in cahoots the whole time. | 她们一直在合谋 |
[27:21] | I’ve already gotten the lawyers | 我已经让律师 |
[27:22] | to draft up the transfer paperwork. | 在起草转让合同了 |
[27:24] | You will be the full owner of the Marbella by tomorrow. | 明天你将成为玛贝拉所有股份的持有者 |
[27:27] | Oh, and you will get an annual bonus bigger | 而你将拿到比年薪更多的 |
[27:29] | than your previous annual salary! | 年终奖 |
[27:31] | Yup. Played that cards down, so to speak. | 总之 亮出底牌了 |
[27:42] | Oh, yeah. That reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[27:45] | We’re down to the wire here. | 比赛快见分晓了 |
[27:47] | This is it. | 好了 |
[27:48] | Abuela, you need el camarón to win. | 外婆 你还差一只虾就能赢了 |
[27:52] | Mom, it’s all about the pear. | 妈妈 你就差梨 |
[28:04] | Lotería! | 我赢了 |
[28:06] | No way! | 不可能 |
[28:07] | Where is my pear? | 我的梨在哪里 |
[28:10] | You must have cheated. | 你肯定出老千了 |
[28:12] | – Admit it. – Okay, okay, okay. | -承认吧 -好了 |
[28:14] | Both of you, relax. | 你们都冷静点 |
[28:17] | – Dad! – I’m sorry, it has a mind of its own! | -爸 -对不起 它不受我控制 |
[28:20] | Cheateria. | 你这个骗子 |
[28:21] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[28:23] | You were supposed to be watching her. | 你怎么没看住她 |
[28:24] | I-I’m sorry, I don’t have a lot of mobility here, | 对不起 我现在行动不是很方便 |
[28:26] | and I didn’t think she’d really cheat. | 我也以为她不会耍赖 |
[28:29] | Well, she did again. | 总之 她又一次出老千 |
[28:30] | Because she always thinks she knows what’s best for me. | 因为她总认为她知道什么对我最好 |
[28:33] | This is exactly like last time! | 这简直是故景重现 |
[28:35] | Exactly! | 完全一样 |
[28:37] | Why can’t you just admit it? | 为什么你就是不能承认 |
[28:38] | You cheated then, and you cheated now. | 你两次都在耍赖 |
[28:45] | Alas, Alba’s final card. | 唉 阿尔芭说出了真相 |
[28:49] | Lotería! | 我赢了 |
[28:50] | You cheated. | 你出老千 |
[28:52] | You’ve called all the cards except the one I need. | 你读了除了我要的以外所有的卡 |
[28:54] | You took el barril, didn’t you, you cheater? | 你把埃尔·巴里尔藏起来了 你这个骗子 |
[28:58] | Yes, you did! | 是 就是你 |
[28:59] | You cheated and I hate you. I wish it was just me and Dad! | 你耍赖我恨你 真希望人生中没有你 |
[29:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:15] | Why would Dad do that? | 爸爸为什么这么做 |
[29:16] | He was the one who always believed in me. | 他是那个一直相信我的人 |
[29:36] | Unbelievable. | 我不愿相信 |
[30:02] | Well, you were wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[30:04] | It does hurt. A lot. | 这真的令我非常伤心 |
[30:14] | ♪ Here comes the bride, all black and blue. ♪ | *新娘走来 穿着黑篮条* |
[30:17] | If the cleaners can’t get the stain out, it’s fine, Abuela. | 外婆 如果干洗店洗不掉也没关系 |
[30:19] | I’ll just wear the dress I wore to Easter. | 我就穿去复活节穿的那条裙子 |
[30:22] | Well, I don’t think it’s basic, | 我认为这不是必须的 |
[30:24] | and-and it’s the closest thing I have to a wedding dress. | 那也是我有的最接近婚纱的一条裙子 |
[30:28] | Hiya, Jane! | 你好 简 |
[30:29] | And, good Lord, what happened to you? | 我的天 发生了什么 |
[30:31] | Oh, I got into a fight with a sewing machine. | 被缝纫机搞得 |
[30:33] | Aren’t you supposed to be getting married in a couple hours? | 你不是还有几个小时就要结婚了吗 |
[30:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 正是为此而来 |
[30:38] | Here’s your dress for the wedding. | 给你婚礼上你要穿的裙子 |
[30:41] | Wow. Why would you bring me this… | 你为什么要给我这条难看的 |
[30:44] | monstrosity? | 裙子 |
[30:46] | You said you wanted to be my maid of honor. | 你说想当我的伴娘 |
[30:49] | Y-You said that your feelings were hurt, | 你说你很伤心 |
[30:50] | that you’d never been in a wedding before, | 因为你从没参加过婚礼 |
[30:52] | that it would mean the world to you… | 这对你意义深重 |
[30:54] | Oh, that! Oh, sorry. | 奥 那件事 对不起 |
[30:56] | I-I wasn’t really upset about that. | 我没有因此而烦心 |
[30:58] | I just needed to get you out of my office. | 我就是为了让你离开我的办公室 |
[30:59] | ‘Cause we thought Milos might have bugged it, and you kept | 因为我们认为米勒可能在窃听 而你 |
[31:01] | going on about whether I had a plan to thwart him. | 一直在问我是否有计划抓住他 |
[31:04] | Which of course I did, but I couldn’t let him know that. | 我当然有 但是我不能让他知道 |
[31:05] | Anyway, plan worked, I got the hotel back | 无论如何 计划成功 我拿回了旅馆 |
[31:07] | and I couldn’t be happier! | 我简直不能再开心了 |
[31:09] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[31:10] | Yes, I know, exciting, right? | 真是令人兴奋 是吧 |
[31:12] | Petra, I put my blood, sweat and tears | 佩特拉 我为了这件裙子拼尽全力 |
[31:14] | into this dress, literally, to make you feel better | 真的 就为了让你感到开心 |
[31:17] | a-and now you’re telling me that you didn’t actually give a crap? | 现在你告诉我你并不在意这个 |
[31:20] | – O-Okay, well, I-I didn’t… – Yeah, you didn’t. | -我没有 -你就是没有在意 |
[31:22] | And now because of you, I have to get married | 现在就因为你 |
[31:24] | looking like Quasimodo. | 我现在必须像卡西莫多一样结婚了 |
[31:28] | – Jane… – Whatever. | -简 -算了 |
[31:29] | It’s just a small, quickie wedding. | 反正也只是个小型婚礼 |
[31:30] | I shouldn’t even have a freaking maid of honor anyway. | 有没有伴娘都一样 |
[31:32] | Just show up at the courthouse at 5:00 p.m. | 你下午五点到结婚登记处就行 |
[31:36] | Can you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[31:37] | She is still cheating and lying to try | 她还在作弊和撒谎 |
[31:40] | and control my life. I’m a grown woman. | 试图掌控我的生活 我是个成年女人了 |
[31:42] | Becoming a nurse or not is my choice | 做不做护士是我的选择 |
[31:44] | and my mom has no right to interfere. | 我妈妈无权干涉 |
[31:48] | Okay. This is the part where you say, “I know, | 好了 现在该你说 |
[31:49] | she’s the worst. I’m on your side.” | “我懂 她很差劲 我站在你这边”了 |
[31:52] | – Xiomara… – Oh, my God. | -希尔玛拉 -天啊 |
[31:53] | You’re on her side? | 你站在她那边吗 |
[31:54] | No. Yours, always. | 不 我当然站你 一如既往 |
[31:57] | Because we are a team. | 因为我们是同一队的 |
[31:58] | I just think if this is something you want, | 我只是觉得 如果你想要做这个 |
[32:00] | it’s a little strange you’re not even trying. | 为什么不尝试下呢 |
[32:02] | I did try. | 我试过了啊 |
[32:04] | For five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[32:06] | Then it felt hard, so you quit. | 然后你觉得很难 就放弃了 |
[32:09] | Which is… | 这真是 |
[32:10] | well, it’s… insulting, frankly. | 坦率地说 简直是种侮辱 |
[32:12] | – “Insulting”? – Yes. | -“侮辱” -没错 |
[32:14] | You know how hard I’ve been working | 你知道我为了实现梦想 |
[32:16] | to make my dream come true. | 有多么努力吗 |
[32:18] | I’ve been wearing a tail, for God’s sake. | 我甚至要在大庭广众之下 |
[32:20] | In public. | 戴着一条尾巴 |
[32:22] | I’ve scared children, knocked over tables | 我会吓到小孩 碰到桌子 |
[32:24] | and made many gentlemen uncomfortable at the urinal. | 让很多男的在上厕所时感觉不舒服 |
[32:28] | Okay, I think we’re getting off-topic. | 我们跑题了 |
[32:29] | No, we’re not. I’m doing whatever needs to be done. | 没有 我在做必须要做的事 |
[32:31] | No matter how hard it is. | 不管多难都得做下去 |
[32:33] | And you just quit before you even got started. | 而你刚开始就放弃了 |
[32:36] | Dreams don’t come easy. You have to work for them. | 梦想不会轻易实现 你必须为此奋斗 |
[32:39] | So, if nursing is what you really want to do, | 如果做护士是你真心想做的 |
[32:41] | then it’s time you put your big girl pants on, | 那就穿起裤子 |
[32:44] | strap on that tail and work for it. | 系上尾巴 为此努力 |
[32:47] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[32:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:52] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:55] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信这样能行 |
[32:56] | You can hardly tell I have a black eye. | 都看不出黑眼圈了 |
[33:05] | Oh, I’ll take it off for the ceremony. | 我在仪式时会摘下来 |
[33:07] | And put it on for the honeymoon. | 在蜜月时再戴上 |
[33:09] | – Am I right? – Sorry I’m late, sweetie. | -对吧 -抱歉我迟到了 亲爱的 |
[33:12] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[33:13] | – Ma. – Considering. | -妈妈 -受了伤还这么美 |
[33:15] | Thank you. But… | 谢谢 不过 |
[33:17] | – you don’t look very happy. – Of course I’m happy. | -你看起来不太开心 -我很开心啊 |
[33:20] | I’m about to get married. | 我要结婚了 |
[33:25] | Janie, is this true? | 简妮 真的吗 |
[33:28] | I just… | 我不想要 |
[33:29] | don’t want a rushed, small courthouse wedding. | 一个匆忙准备的注册婚礼 |
[33:31] | Then why on earth don’t you tell him? | 那你为什么不告诉他呢 |
[33:33] | Because I’ve already put him through the wringer– | 因为我已经让他心力交瘁了 |
[33:35] | going to Montana, breaking up our family. | 去蒙大拿 让我们的家分崩离析 |
[33:37] | If he wants this wedding right now, | 如果他现在想要这样的婚礼 |
[33:40] | then he should have it. | 我们就按他想要的来 |
[33:41] | Sweetie, come on. You can’t go into marriage this way. | 亲爱的 你不能就这么结婚 |
[33:44] | It’s like your abuela said. | 就像你外婆说的 |
[33:46] | Husbands and wives have to be a team. | 夫妻本是一体 |
[34:01] | Which brings us to… | 我们来看看这边 |
[34:05] | You actually wore it. | 你真的穿了啊 |
[34:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Where is she? | 是啊 简在哪 |
[34:08] | – She’s getting ready at her grandma’s house. – Gotcha. | -她在外婆家准备 -知道了 |
[34:12] | So you’re really getting married tonight? | 你们真的要在今晚结婚吗 |
[34:14] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[34:16] | It means… | 我的意思是 |
[34:18] | well, have you seen Jane’s face? | 你没看到简的表情吗 |
[34:19] | She said she’s fine. | 她说了她没事 |
[34:21] | She’s not. She’s miserable. | 她有事 她很痛苦 |
[34:23] | Why are you in such a rush to get married? | 你为什么这么急着结婚 |
[34:25] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[34:26] | Got to lock it down. | 得牢牢地绑住她 |
[34:29] | – I’m kidding. – Are you? | -我说笑的 -是吗 |
[34:37] | I guess a part of me feels like something might happen… | 我想我内心深处感觉也许会有事发生 |
[34:41] | and she’ll change her mind again. | 她又会改变心意吧 |
[34:43] | Look… I know what happened | 我知道她和迈克尔的事 |
[34:45] | with Michael was… devastating. | 对你的打击很大 |
[34:50] | But you have to be able to get over that, | 但你必须要能放下这些事 |
[34:52] | and trust her again, | 再次相信她 |
[34:53] | because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不相信她 |
[34:56] | Look at me and J.R. | 看看我和J.R. |
[34:58] | She thought she could get over the past. | 她以为她能放下过去的事 |
[35:00] | In the end, she just couldn’t. | 到最后 她还是放不下 |
[35:03] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[35:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:11] | Just talk to her, okay? | 先和她谈谈好吗 |
[35:15] | Hey, there. | 你们好 |
[35:18] | Y-You know what? I’ve, I’ve been meaning | 我一直很想 |
[35:19] | to spend some quality time with Mateo. | 好好陪陪马特奥 |
[35:21] | So, um, I’ll just be right inside. | 我就在里面 |
[35:29] | – So, I… – I don’t… | -我… -我不… |
[35:30] | Oh. You, go ahead. | 你先说 |
[35:33] | I don’t want to get married today. | 我今天不想结婚 |
[35:35] | Oh, thank God. Me neither. | 感谢上帝 我也是 |
[35:37] | I want to wait | 我想等等 |
[35:38] | and plan something really wonderful and– | 好好计划一番 |
[35:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:44] | I don’t know if I trust you. | 我不知道我是否能相信你 |
[35:47] | Because of Michael? | 因为迈克尔吗 |
[35:48] | – What if you change your mind again? – I won’t. | -如果你又改变心意呢 -我不会的 |
[35:50] | – You just did. -I didn’t change my mind. | -你之前就改了 -我没改变心意 |
[35:53] | My husband came back from the dead. | 我丈夫死而复生 |
[35:54] | It’s an impossible, crazy situation. | 这是万中无一的疯狂境遇 |
[35:56] | What else could I have done? | 我还能怎么做 |
[35:58] | Chosen me. | 选我 |
[36:00] | – Right then. Told him to leave. – I couldn’t have. | -当时就叫他走 -我做不到 |
[36:02] | I mean, maybe somebody else in that situation could have, | 也许其他人在那种情况下能做得到 |
[36:04] | but you know me, Rafael. You said it yourself. | 但是你了解我 拉斐尔 你自己也说过 |
[36:08] | I had to explore things with him, | 我必须和他一起探讨 |
[36:10] | he was my… husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[36:13] | And I can’t feel guilty about that forever. | 我不能一辈子为此而感到内疚 |
[36:16] | I’m not trying to make you feel guilty. | 我不是想要你感到内疚 |
[36:17] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[36:21] | scared. | 害怕 |
[36:25] | Yeah… okay. | 那没事 |
[36:27] | A-And maybe it’ll take time for you to trust this. | 也许你需要时间来相信我 |
[36:31] | But I want you to know that I want to marry you | 但我想你知道我想要嫁给你 |
[36:34] | and spend my life with you. | 和你共度余生 |
[36:36] | Because I chose you, Rafael, | 因为我选了你 拉斐尔 |
[36:37] | and I will keep choosing you, | 而且我们余生的每一天 |
[36:38] | every single day for the rest of our lives. | 我永远都会选你 |
[36:42] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:43] | If you ever try to leave me, I’m going with you. | 如果你想要离开我 我会跟你走的 |
[36:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:51] | Aw. Turns out, sometimes you need the vows | 事实证明 有时你需要在结婚前 |
[36:54] | before the wedding. | 先说出誓言 |
[36:58] | My neck’s still pretty stiff, um… | 我的脖子还是很僵硬 |
[37:00] | Maybe you should go in the other way. | 也许你应该亲我另一边 |
[37:05] | Maybe bend your head a little more to the right | 也许把你的头再向右低一点 |
[37:09] | and no face grab. | 不要揉脸 |
[37:13] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[37:17] | Jane and Rafael pushed the wedding. | 简和拉斐尔把婚礼延期了 |
[37:20] | They want to plan a real celebration in a few months. | 他们想在接下来的几个月好好计划庆祝 |
[37:25] | And speaking of right… | 说到对的事 |
[37:29] | I do… want to go to nursing school. | 我的确想上护理学校 |
[37:33] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:37] | There’s so much science stuff | 有太多科学方面的东西 |
[37:38] | I don’t know or understand… | 我不知道 也不明白 |
[37:56] | Not every minute, right? | 不是每分每秒吧 |
[37:58] | ‘Cause I-I’m gonna need study breaks. | 因为我可是需要休息的 |
[38:12] | It’s crazy, I spent my whole life | 太疯狂了 我花了一辈子的时间 |
[38:14] | trying to be the opposite of you | 想成为你的反面 |
[38:15] | and now… | 现在 |
[38:18] | I’m stepping into your nursing shoes. | 我要走你的护士老路了 |
[38:27] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[38:29] | Spoiler alert: he really did nail that tail. | 剧透 他真的固定了那条尾巴 |
[38:40] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[38:42] | I know, I’m sorry. I just had to show you. | 我知道 对不起 我就是想告诉你 |
[38:44] | 150 people? | 150人 |
[38:45] | We definitely wouldn’t be able to do it at the court. | 我们肯定不能在法庭里进行了 |
[38:48] | That’s okay. | 没关系啊 |
[38:49] | It’s more important to have everyone we know and love there. | 我们认识的和所爱的人都在场更重要 |
[38:55] | You guys about done? ‘Cause I need to talk to Jane. | 你们快说完了吧 因为我要和简说话 |
[38:56] | And quite frankly, Mateo and I have reached | 而且很明显 马特奥和我已经达到了 |
[38:58] | our conversational limit. | 谈话极限 |
[39:02] | That dress just hurts the eyes. | 这套裙子真辣眼 |
[39:04] | Okay, I’m only wearing it so that Jane knows I’m sorry. | 我穿它只是为了让简知道我的歉意 |
[39:07] | I… didn’t mean to make you feel like a fool. | 我…不是故意让你觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[39:10] | I should have told you what was going on with Milos. | 我应该告诉你米勒的事 |
[39:13] | But look, I’m a more selfish person than you, | 但是我比你自私 |
[39:15] | so sometimes I forget to think about other people, | 所以有时候我不太会他人着想 |
[39:17] | but I’m working on it, okay? | 但是我在努力好吗 |
[39:20] | – Okay. – But hey, it is who I am, | -好的 -但是我就是这样 |
[39:21] | so don’t expect, like, a huge change. | 所以不要指望会有很大的变化 |
[39:24] | Well, I appreciate your honesty. | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[39:25] | And I love you, Petra. | 我爱你 佩特拉 |
[39:27] | Which is why, now that we’re postponing the wedding | 所以 既然我们的婚礼推迟了 |
[39:29] | and going bigger, | 而且规模变大了 |
[39:31] | I really do want you by my side at the wedding. | 我真的希望婚礼时你站在我身边 |
[39:34] | Not so fast. | 别太快 |
[39:37] | See, I’ve also been thinking about | 我也在想 |
[39:38] | who I want by my side at our wedding. | 我们的婚礼上让谁站在我身边 |
[39:41] | And I was also going to ask Petra. | 我也打算问佩特拉 |
[39:45] | But… I just asked her. | 但是…我刚问过她 |
[39:47] | Well, I knew her first. | 但是我先认识她 |
[39:49] | – Oh, I know her better. – I was married to her. | -我更了解她 -我们结过婚 |
[39:51] | – A long time ago. – Did you know | -很久以前 -你知道 |
[39:53] | that she has a fear of drive-through car washes? | 她害怕自动洗车吗 |
[39:55] | Did you know that she and I are on the same cycle? | 你知道我们月经周期时间一样吗 |
[39:59] | I did not. | 我不知道 |
[40:00] | Did you know that she refuses to see a movie | 你知道如果电影里有动物死 |
[40:03] | if she knows an animal dies? | 她不会去看吗 |
[40:04] | Uh, but I don’t mind if people die. | 但是人死没关系 |
[40:06] | Did you know that she knows every single word | 你知道她知道贾斯汀·比伯 |
[40:07] | to Justin Bieber’s “Love Yourself”? | 《爱自己》这首歌里的每一个字吗 |
[40:08] | Okay. Oh, that’s… enough spilling of secrets. | 秘密说够了 |
[40:09] | Please. Look, I don’t have anyone else on my side. | 求你们了 我这边除了她一个人都没有 |
[40:14] | You have your mom and your grandma and your dad. | 你有你妈你爸你外婆 |
[40:17] | I used to have Luisa, but not anymore. | 我本来有路易莎的 现在没了 |
[40:20] | I know what it’s like to feel abandoned. | 我知道被抛弃的感觉是怎样的 |
[40:23] | And through it all, Petra has been | 经历了这一切 佩特拉一直 |
[40:24] | a constant in my life, for better or worse. | 在我的生活里存在 不管是好是坏 |
[40:27] | I really want her by my side for this. | 我真的希望婚礼时她站在我身边 |
[40:31] | Ugh, okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:33] | So it’s settled. Oh… | 那决定了 |
[40:35] | I’ll be Rafael’s best man. Mm-hmm. | 我要当拉斐尔的伴郎 |
[40:39] | And Mateo could be the ring bearer. Oh… | 马特奥可以端戒指 |
[40:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啦 |
[40:44] | We forgot about Mateo. Oh. | 我们忘了马特奥了 |
[40:47] | How are we gonna tell him that we’re postponing again? | 我们怎么告诉他我们又推迟了 |
[40:49] | W-We can’t. | 我们 我们不能这么做 |
[40:57] | Daddy, do you promise to never ever | 爸爸 你保证永远永远 |
[40:59] | break up with Mommy again? | 不再和妈妈分开了 |
[41:02] | Yes… I do. | 我保证 |
[41:04] | And Mommy, do you promise to never move back to Bisa’s | 妈妈 你保证再也不住回到曾祖母那 |
[41:08] | house again, even when Daddy’s really mad at you? | 即使爸爸对你很生气 |
[41:11] | – I promise. – Yeah! You’re married. | -我保证 -你们结婚了 |
[41:14] | If only the real wedding could go this smoothly. | 要是真实的婚礼也这么顺利就好了 |
[41:16] | But alas, that’s… not in the cards. | 但 那是…不太可能的 |