| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Friends, you recall Jane and Rafael got back together. | 朋友们 你们还记得简和拉斐尔重归于好了 |
| [00:03] | That’s right, love was in the air. | 没错 爱意浓浓 |
| [00:05] | Which reminds me… | 也让我想起了 |
| [00:06] | We only have 72 more hours of breathable oxygen | 在火星所有已知的生物绝种之前 |
| [00:09] | before all known life-forms on Mars go extinct. | 我们只剩72小时的氧气含量可供呼吸 |
| [00:13] | Yes, Rogelio shot his pilot for This Is Mars. | 是的 罗格里奥拍摄了《这是火星》的试播集 |
| [00:15] | Now he just had to wait to see | 现在他只需要等待 |
| [00:17] | if it will be picked up to series. | 这部作品会不会被选中并续拍成连续剧 |
| [00:18] | Oh, and Xiomara was at a career crossroads as well. | 希尔玛拉也处于事业的十字路口 |
| [00:21] | I’m thinking about going to nursing school. | 我想去卫校 |
| [00:23] | And speaking of smart moves… | 说到明智之举 |
| [00:25] | Petra finally, finally | 佩特拉终于 |
| [00:27] | got full control over the Marbella. | 得到了玛贝拉酒店的完全掌管权 |
| [00:29] | Which brings us to Rafael. | 来看看拉斐尔 |
| [00:30] | See, he used to own the Marbella. | 他曾掌管玛贝拉酒店 |
| [00:32] | Only now, he works in real estate. | 只是现在他在房地产行业工作 |
| [00:34] | That’s right, friends. | 没错 朋友们 |
| [00:35] | Rafael’s life had gone in a different direction. | 拉斐尔的生活通往了一个不同的方向 |
| [00:37] | But there was one huge bright spot. | 但也有一个重大的闪光点 |
| [00:40] | – Will you marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意 |
| [00:42] | I know! I’m excited, too. | 我知道 我也很兴奋 |
| [00:44] | Plus, they’d started talking about the future. | 而且 他们已经开始规划未来了 |
| [00:46] | Would you ever consider having more kids? | 你有没有考虑过再养几个孩子 |
| [00:49] | I’d be open to talking about that. | 我很乐意谈论这个话题 |
| [00:50] | How sweet, right? | 多么甜蜜啊 |
| [00:52] | So let’s start planning that wedding. | 开始计划婚礼吧 |
| [00:56] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 25 years old, | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦25岁时 |
| [01:00] | she got married for the first time. | 她第一次结了婚 |
| [01:02] | And, friends, it was a very happy day. | 朋友们 那是十分幸福的一天 |
| [01:06] | Well, not for him. | 但对他来说不是 |
| [01:07] | I know this is terrible timing, | 我知道现在不是个好时机 |
| [01:09] | but I love you, Jane. | 但我爱你 简 |
| [01:11] | Don’t marry Michael, please. | 别嫁给迈克尔 求你了 |
| [01:12] | But, friends, he didn’t say any of that. | 但是 朋友们 他没有这么说 |
| [01:15] | Instead, he said… | 相反 他说了 |
| [01:17] | Good luck. You look beautiful. | 祝你好运 你看上去真美 |
| [01:20] | They say, if you love someone, | 人们说 如果你爱一个人 |
| [01:21] | let them go, which Rafael did that day. | 那就要放手 拉斐尔做到了 |
| [01:26] | And he wasn’t going to make that mistake again. | 而且他不会重蹈覆辙了 |
| [01:29] | Can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
| [01:30] | Oh, sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [01:32] | Let the wedding planning begin. | 开始计划婚礼吧 |
| [01:35] | Barry, I don’t care | 巴里 我不在乎 |
| [01:36] | who you have to kill or sleep with | 你要杀谁 或是你要睡谁 |
| [01:38] | or kill then sleep with. | 或是先杀后睡 |
| [01:39] | I need this pickup. Do something. | 我需要这部连续剧 做点什么 |
| [01:41] | You always tell me what a powerful agent you are, | 你一直和我说你是个很有路子的经纪人 |
| [01:44] | and right now all I’m hearing are a lot of excuses. | 可我现在听到的全是借口 |
| [01:47] | Is that your superpower? Excuses?! | 这就是你的超能力吗 找借口 |
| [01:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [01:50] | The studio has the first cut of his pilot, | 工作室看了他的试播集 |
| [01:52] | but there’s been radio silence, | 但一直没有回消息 |
| [01:53] | so he’s freaking out. | 他现在有点抓狂 |
| [01:57] | I don’t think he’s breathed in two days. | 我感觉他已经两天没松过一口气了 |
| [01:59] | Poor Dad. | 可怜的爸爸 |
| [02:00] | You wear glasses now? | 你现在戴眼镜了 |
| [02:01] | I’m still waiting to hear about my nursing school application, | 我还在等卫校申请的回复 |
| [02:04] | so I’ve been distracting myself with some medical reading. | 我一直在阅读医学读物来分散自己的注意 |
| [02:06] | Turns out I needed reading glasses. | 事实证明 我需要眼镜 |
| [02:08] | Plus, you know, they make me feel smarter. | 再说 这能让我感觉自己更聪明 |
| [02:12] | OK. Wedding planing. | 好了 计划婚礼 |
| [02:13] | – Should we get to it? – Yes. | -我们要开始吗 -是的 |
| [02:14] | That’s the attitude I need from you, Barry. | 我要的就是这个态度 巴里 |
| [02:16] | Earn that ten percent. | 这才对得起那百分之十的费用 |
| [02:18] | Okay, why don’t the four of us | 好了 要不我们四个 |
| [02:19] | – start talking and Dad can… – Wait, Ma. | -可以先讨论起来 爸 -等等 妈 |
| [02:21] | Can I see that mole? | 我能看看那颗痣吗 |
| [02:23] | Is it raised? You have to think F.A.T. | 凸出来了吗 你得注意一下FAT |
| [02:25] | Flat, asymmetrical, tri-color. | 平整 对称 三种颜色 |
| [02:27] | Those are the scary moles that need to be checked right away. | 有了这些痣需要立刻去检查 |
| [02:34] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
| [02:36] | Runs in the family. | 都是家族遗传 |
| [02:38] | Does anyone maybe want to talk about anyone’s upcoming wedding? | 有没有人愿意聊聊快要举办的婚礼 |
| [02:41] | – Yes, of course. – Sorry, yes. Just… | -当然 -对不起 只是 |
| [02:43] | The sequel is never as good as the original. | 续集永远没有初代好 |
| [02:45] | What? | 什么 |
| [02:46] | Barry’s trying to get me excited about a follow-up to Tiago | 巴里想让我对《蒂亚戈》的续集兴奋起来 |
| [02:49] | to take my mind off the pilot. | 好分散我对试播集的注意 |
| [02:51] | You know what might take your mind off the pilot? | 你知道什么会分散你对试播集的注意吗 |
| [02:53] | Your daughter’s wedding! | 你女儿的婚礼 |
| [02:55] | Yes. Good. Let’s talk wedding. | 很好 我们来聊聊婚礼吧 |
| [02:59] | I’m sorry, I have to take this call. | 对不起 这电话我要接 |
| [03:01] | Do you mind if we postpone this meeting? | 你介意我们延迟一下这次讨论吗 |
| [03:02] | I really want to give it my full attention. | 我真的想全身心地投入进去 |
| [03:05] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
| [03:06] | Talk to me, Barry. | 说吧 巴里 |
| [03:07] | Okay, I’m gonna go read up on that mole. | 我要再去读一读这颗痣的东西 |
| [03:08] | You might have to have it checked, Ma. | 也许你该去检查一下 妈 |
| [03:28] | Well, I want to plan the wedding with you. | 我想和你一起规划婚礼 |
| [03:30] | You do? | 你想 |
| [03:32] | I do. Go ahead, what’s first on your list? | 是啊 来吧 第一件是什么 |
| [03:35] | Finding an officiant. | 找一位司仪牧师 |
| [03:36] | – You don’t want to use your priest? – Come on. | -你不想用你的牧师 -算了吧 |
| [03:38] | I know the Catholic wedding ceremony isn’t your thing. | 我知道你对天主教婚礼仪式不感兴趣 |
| [03:41] | So I did a little research, | 所以我作了点小小的研究 |
| [03:42] | and I found a Unitarian minister | 我找到了一位一神论的牧师 |
| [03:43] | who respects all beliefs and comes highly recommended. | 他尊重各种信仰 而且备受推崇 |
| [03:46] | Mm, that sounds really nice. | 听上去很好 |
| [03:48] | Good, because I already wrote him | 那就好 因为我已经给他 |
| [03:49] | a very long and persuasive e-mail. | 写了一封很长很有说服力的邮件 |
| [03:51] | We have an appointment the day after tomorrow. | 我们的预约在后天 |
| [03:53] | I’ll be there. What is next? | 我会到的 下一条是什么 |
| [03:55] | Um, where do you want to get married? | 你想在哪里结婚 |
| [03:57] | Inside or outside? Or… | 室内还是室外 或者 |
| [03:59] | something that looks like it’s outside | 看上去像是在外面 |
| [04:00] | but is actually inside a soundstage, | 但其实是在一个摄影棚里 |
| [04:01] | because if we ask, | 因为只要我们问 |
| [04:02] | my dad will build it for us. | 我爸就会给我们建一个 |
| [04:04] | Outside. Actual outside. | 室外 真正的室外 |
| [04:07] | That’s what I want, too. | 我也是那么想的 |
| [04:09] | Um… which… guides my dress choice. | 这影响到我礼服的选择 |
| [04:12] | And luckily, my fashion expert | 很庆幸我的时尚专家 |
| [04:13] | lands in a few hours. | 再过几个小时就要落地了 |
| [04:15] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
| [04:15] | First bridal shop appointment with Lina is Tuesday, right? | 第一次和琳娜去婚纱店是在星期二是吗 |
| [04:19] | It is so sexy when you closely read our calendar. | 我们的日历你读得好仔细 真性感 |
| [04:23] | I think I read something about | 我想我还看到了要做一个 |
| [04:25] | a hair test… tomorrow? | 什么头发测试…是明天 |
| [04:26] | Ooh, baby, don’t stop. | 宝贝 别停 |
| [04:32] | Oh, I can’t wait to marry you. | 我等不急要娶你了 |
| [04:33] | I can’t wait to marry you, too. | 我也等不及要嫁你了 |
| [04:39] | OMG. I missed Lina. | 天哪 我想念琳娜 |
| [04:41] | Hello, bride! | 你好啊 新娘 |
| [04:43] | Oh! Hello, matron of honor. | 你好啊 伴娘 |
| [04:44] | – How was your flight? – Perfect. | -旅途如何 -完美 |
| [04:46] | I totally mastered the Benzos-Chardonnay cocktail, mmm. | 我完全掌握了莎当妮鸡尾酒 |
| [04:49] | And I made it here before that huge storm that’s supposed to hit. | 而且我在大暴雨来临之前赶到了 |
| [04:51] | Thank God. Danny was so worried. | 感谢上帝 丹尼可担心了 |
| [04:52] | Oh, how is Danny? And the new apartment? | 丹尼还好吗 新公寓呢 |
| [04:55] | And F.I.T.? | 时技院呢 |
| [04:56] | F.I.T.? Is that another scary mole acronym? | 时技院 又是一个关于痣的吓人的缩略词吗 |
| [04:59] | Great. I still can’t believe that | 很好 我还是不敢相信 |
| [05:02] | I’m in school for fashion. | 我进了时装学院 |
| [05:04] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
| [05:06] | And I love everything about it. | 我爱那里的一切 |
| [05:08] | I even like doing homework now. What? | 我现在甚至爱上了做家庭作业 什么 |
| [05:10] | I never thought I’d hear you say that sentence. | 想不到我会从你嘴里听到这句话 |
| [05:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [05:14] | And I’m gonna find you the perfect dress | 我要给你找一件完美的礼服 |
| [05:16] | with my new highly educated designer brain. | 用我受了高等教育的崭新的设计师大脑 |
| [05:18] | Which is not going to be anything like this teal tragedy. | 肯定不会像这身蓝绿色衣服这么惨 |
| [05:22] | God, it feels so good to be here | 天啊 以客人身份而不是员工身份 |
| [05:23] | as a guest and not an employee. | 出现在这里 感觉真好 |
| [05:25] | Oh, don’t rub it in. | 这个就别说了 |
| [05:26] | Speaking of… | 说到… |
| [05:28] | How is the writing going? | 你的写作进行得怎么样了 |
| [05:30] | I’m getting closer to the end of my novel. | 我的小说结尾快写完了 |
| [05:32] | And I really think I found my voice. | 我真的觉得我找到了自己的声音 |
| [05:35] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
| [05:36] | This is mine. This is mine. | 这是我的 这是我的 |
| [05:38] | Mine, mine, mine, mine. | 我的 我的 我的 我的 |
| [05:42] | Petra certainly found her voice. | 佩特拉肯定找到了自己的声音 |
| [05:44] | Oh, it’s all officially 100% mine, Krishna. | 这里100%正式是我的了 克里希纳 |
| [05:47] | Congratulations, Ms. Solano. | 恭喜你 索拉诺小姐 |
| [05:48] | I have so many plans to take the Marbella to the next level, | 我有很多计划 要把玛贝拉提升一个档次 |
| [05:51] | – and I want to hear your ideas, too. – Oh, well, okay. | -我也想听取你的想法 -好啊 |
| [05:53] | – I was thinking we could expand… – Shut it. Oh, my God. | -我在想我们可以扩充… -闭嘴 天啦 |
| [05:55] | That’s Chef Ludo. | 那是吕多厨师 |
| [05:55] | Who-do? | 什么多 |
| [05:56] | Ludo Lefebvre, the famous chef. | 名厨吕多·列斐伏尔 |
| [05:58] | How does Rafael know him? Does he know him? | 拉斐尔怎么认识他的 他认识他吗 |
| [06:00] | – I don’t know that he… – Shh! I’m trying to listen. | -我不知道他… -嘘 我在用心听呢 |
| [06:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [06:04] | – You have three kids now? – Yeah. | -你有三个小孩了 -是啊 |
| [06:05] | Yeah, I just dropped off two-thirds of them at the kids’ club. | 是啊 我刚在儿童俱乐部放下其中两个 |
| [06:09] | What about you? | 你呢 |
| [06:10] | On vacation now. With the family. | 和家人在度假 |
| [06:12] | Oh, well, times have changed. | 时代变了 |
| [06:14] | – It’s good to see you, buddy. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 伙计 -我也是 |
| [06:18] | How do you know Chef Ludo? | 你怎么认识吕多厨师的 |
| [06:19] | Wh-wh… Where did you come from? | 你…你从哪里冒出来的 |
| [06:21] | I own the place. | 这是我的地方 |
| [06:22] | It’s my job to lurk. Explain. | 潜伏是我的工作 解释 |
| [06:23] | I used to run into him all the time back | 以前我还在酒店行业 |
| [06:25] | when I was in the hotel circuit. | 经常撞见他 |
| [06:27] | I just can’t believe such a renowned chef is here in the hotel. | 我简直不敢相信这样一个知名厨师会出现在这里 |
| [06:29] | It just feels like kismet. | 感觉就像是命中注定 |
| [06:31] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
| [06:32] | I’d love to pitch him a collaboration with the Marbella | 我想说服他跟玛贝拉酒店合作 |
| [06:34] | now that it’s mine, mine, all mine. Yay. | 现在它是我的 我的 都是我的 |
| [06:36] | Do you think you could introduce us? | 你能介绍我们认识吗 |
| [06:41] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
| [06:43] | It just felt weird for her to ask me for my help | 她像毫不知情似的请我帮忙 |
| [06:45] | like that with no acknowledgement. | 这感觉很奇怪 |
| [06:47] | I mean, this hotel used to be mine. | 这个酒店曾经是我的 |
| [06:49] | His, his, all his. | 他的 他的 都是他的 |
| [06:51] | I get it, but do you want to go back to the hotel life? | 我知道 但你想回归酒店生活吗 |
| [06:54] | Back to whiskey and investors and… tight shirts? | 回归威士忌 投资商和… 紧身衣 |
| [06:58] | I can’t imagine that shirt getting any tighter. | 我无法想象这件上衣还能更紧 |
| [07:00] | I mean, of course. | 当然 |
| [07:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [07:02] | The Marbella was my hotel. | 玛贝拉是我的酒店 |
| [07:04] | I put so much into it. | 我倾注了太多心血在里面 |
| [07:06] | It-it meant everything to me. | 它是我的一切 |
| [07:08] | Then I think you should talk to Petra about how you feel. | 那我觉得你应该跟佩特拉谈谈你的感受 |
| [07:11] | Yeah. Okay. I will. | 好 我会的 |
| [07:14] | – Love you. – Love you, too. Okay, bye. | -爱你 -我也爱你 好 再见 |
| [07:17] | Okay. The groom is good. | 好了 新郎没事了 |
| [07:18] | Sorry. Let’s talk dresses. | 抱歉 我们来讨论婚纱吧 |
| [07:19] | Perfect. What were you thinking? | 很好 你有什么想法 |
| [07:22] | Well, this is my second wedding, | 这是我的第二场婚礼 |
| [07:24] | so I wanted to go a little more nontraditional this time. | 所以这次我想来点非传统的 |
| [07:27] | But not too nontraditional. | 但别过于非传统 |
| [07:28] | I don’t want to scare my abuela. | 我不想吓坏我的外婆 |
| [07:30] | I was thinking I could wear a mermaid-inspired dress | 我想我可以穿一件美人鱼式的婚纱 |
| [07:34] | since that’s what I was wearing | 因为那是我在玛贝拉酒店 |
| [07:37] | the first time Raf and I saw each other at the Marbella. | 第一次跟拉斐尔见面时穿的 |
| [07:42] | – Wow. You really like that idea? – No. | -你很喜欢这个想法吗 -不 |
| [07:45] | Honestly, I think it’s really cheesy. | 说实话 我觉得很土 |
| [07:48] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 那是怎么回事 |
| [07:51] | Danny and I are having trouble conceiving, | 我和丹尼有受孕的问题 |
| [07:54] | so I wanted to ask you if I could have one of your eggs. | 所以我想问问你 我能不能要一颗你的卵子 |
| [07:59] | Wow. That didn’t go over easy. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
| [08:03] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
| [08:04] | I didn’t even know you two were trying to have a baby. | 我都不知道你们两个在计划生宝宝 |
| [08:09] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
| [08:10] | Lina was looking to poach Jane’s eggs. | 琳娜想取走简的卵子 |
| [08:13] | We have been for a while. | 我们已经备孕一段时间了 |
| [08:14] | And I totally thought Danny was shooting blanks, and… | 我几乎以为丹尼的精子没有活性 |
| [08:17] | but he was tested, and his junk’s spunky as hell. | 但他接受了测试 他的精子活性很好 |
| [08:20] | Apparently, I’m the problem. | 很显然 是我的问题 |
| [08:22] | Something’s not working. | 有些功能出现了问题 |
| [08:24] | Anyway, turns out I could’ve been way sluttier in high school. | 不管怎么说 看来是我在高中太放荡了 |
| [08:28] | I am so sorry, Lina. | 我很抱歉 琳娜 |
| [08:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [08:31] | Yeah, totally. | 我很好 |
| [08:32] | I just don’t want some rando anonymous donor. | 我只是不想要随机的匿名捐赠者 |
| [08:36] | And I-I’d ask one of my sisters, but you know them. | 我想找一位姐妹 但你知道她们 |
| [08:38] | They’re kind of bitchy party animals, and… | 她们都是恶毒的派对动物 |
| [08:42] | you’re so good and smart and not bitchy. | 而你那么善良聪明 也不恶毒 |
| [08:47] | And… I want my kid to be like you. | 我希望我的孩子像你 |
| [08:50] | So, will you consider it? | 你能考虑一下吗 |
| [08:54] | Of course I’ll consider it. | 我当然会考虑 |
| [08:56] | I-I’m… I’m flattered you’d even ask. | 你能问我已经觉得很荣幸了 |
| [09:01] | It’s just, um, | 只是 |
| [09:02] | a big decision, so… | 这是件大事 所以… |
| [09:04] | I should talk to Raf about it. | 我得跟拉斐尔谈谈 |
| [09:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [09:08] | You’ve been quiet since you got here. | 你从进门开始就很安静 |
| [09:10] | I’m fine. I just have to talk to you about something. | 我没事 只是有件事要跟你谈谈 |
| [09:13] | A big something or a little something? | 大事还是小事 |
| [09:15] | – I’ll tell you later. – Tell what? | -待会再跟你说 -说什么 |
| [09:17] | Yes, tell everyone, Jane. | 是啊 告诉大家 简 |
| [09:19] | Dad, is that Instagram live? | 爸爸 那是图享直播吗 |
| [09:21] | I have an incredibly active online following, | 我有很高的在线活跃关注率 |
| [09:23] | so I decided to give them an all-access pass into my life, | 所以我决定跟他们全面分享我的生活 |
| [09:25] | including a seat at our family dinner table. | 包括给他们留一个家庭聚餐的席位 |
| [09:28] | In return, they will flood the Internet | 作为回报 他们会大量在网上 |
| [09:29] | with #ThisIsMars to build up some buzz. | 用#这是火星的标签进行造势 |
| [09:33] | Right, uh, TowelTuesday349 from Phoenix | 来自凤凰网的”周二毛巾349″ |
| [09:37] | who just sent me an eggplant emoji. | 给我发了一个茄子的表情符号 |
| [09:39] | – How long are you doing this? – Until we get picked up. | -你还要播多久 -直到我们的剧被预订 |
| [09:42] | It’s like a hunger strike, but less sad. | 这像是绝食抗议 但没那么悲伤 |
| [09:46] | Well, do it somewhere else. | 换个地方直播 |
| [09:47] | Jane’s gonna tell us something important. | 简有重要的事跟我们说 |
| [09:49] | – I wasn’t, actually. – Go, Rogelio! | -我没有 -走开 罗格里奥 |
| [09:51] | I’ll fill you all in later. Don’t worry. | 晚点再跟你们细聊 别担心 |
| [09:53] | Oh, yes, MattyMatt2828, my wife does wear the pants, | 是的 玛蒂玛特2828 我的妻子穿裤子 |
| [09:56] | but remember– I wear the tail! | 但记住 我有尾巴 |
| [09:58] | #ThisIsMars! | #这是火星 |
| [10:01] | So, what were you gonna tell us? | 所以 你要跟我们说什么 |
| [10:03] | Well, Lina is struggling to have a baby, | 琳娜在努力备孕 |
| [10:06] | and she asked if I can give her one of my eggs. | 她问我能不能给她一颗我的卵子 |
| [10:12] | That’s touching that she asked you. | 她能问你真的很感人 |
| [10:16] | I don’t think you should do it. | 我认为你不应该这么做 |
| [10:18] | Thank God you said it. | 谢天谢地你说了 |
| [10:20] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
| [10:21] | Because we know you, Jane. | 因为我们了解你 简 |
| [10:23] | Think about when you were pregnant | 想想你怀孕的时候 |
| [10:24] | and planning to give up the baby. | 你都打算把孩子打掉 |
| [10:25] | It was really hard for you to let go. | 让你放手真的很难 |
| [10:28] | But this is different. I’m not gonna be pregnant. | 但这个不一样 我又不怀孕 |
| [10:30] | I’m just gonna be donating one of my eggs to my best friend. | 我只是要把我的一个卵子捐给我最好的朋友 |
| [10:33] | No. | 不是 |
| [10:34] | You’re donating your biological child | 你是在把你的亲生孩子 |
| [10:35] | to your best friend to raise. | 捐给你最好的朋友抚养 |
| [10:38] | I mean, the baby will technically | 我的意思是 严格来说 |
| [10:39] | be Mateo’s brother or sister, right? | 这个孩子会是马特奥的弟弟或者妹妹 对吧 |
| [10:41] | And are you uncomfortable with that? | 你对此感到不舒服吗 |
| [10:44] | I’ll support you no matter what. | 不管怎样我都支持你 |
| [10:46] | It’s your body, | 这是你的身体 |
| [10:47] | it’s your choice. | 你的选择 |
| [10:49] | But I’m just worried that… | 但我只是担心 |
| [10:50] | it’ll be harder than you think for you to let go. | 让你自己放手会比你想象的更难 |
| [10:53] | – “Let go of…?” – Dad, stop. | -放手 -爸爸 别弄了 |
| [10:56] | I’m sorry, my followers crave content, | 不好意思 我的粉丝想要点内容 |
| [10:58] | and they were not enjoying | 他们并不喜欢 |
| [10:59] | the tour of Alba’s bedroom. | 参观阿尔巴的卧室 |
| [11:01] | Xiomara… | 希尔玛拉 |
| [11:07] | Which brings us to… | 这把我们带到了 |
| [11:08] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
| [11:10] | So, I was thinking, | 我刚在想 |
| [11:14] | you know what the perfect stress reliever might be? | 你知道最好的减压方式是什么吗 |
| [11:17] | Yes. | 知道 |
| [11:18] | A series pickup. | 连续剧预订 |
| [11:21] | No, besides that. | 不是 除了这个 |
| [11:23] | No, I do not. | 那我不知道了 |
| [11:25] | But everyone should message me what they think it is. | 但每个人都该把他们觉得是什么发给我 |
| [11:27] | And don’t forget to add | 不要忘了加标签 |
| [11:31] | #RoOnMars, #ThisIsMars, | #罗格里奥在火星上 #这是火星 |
| [11:32] | #ThisWontBeMars WithoutASeriesPickup. | #没有预订就不是火星 |
| [11:35] | Rogelio, not in front of an audience. | 罗格里奥 不能在观众面前做 |
| [11:37] | – Turn that thing off. – No, I can’t. | -把摄像头关掉 -不行 |
| [11:38] | I promised them nonstop coverage until we get a pickup. | 我答应他们在我们调情之前不会停止报道 |
| [11:41] | And I cannot disappoint my #Rogelifans. | 我不能让我的#罗粉失望 |
| [11:44] | Well, I can. | 我能 |
| [11:46] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
| [11:47] | Enjoy nature. Track the storm. | 享受自然 追踪风暴 |
| [11:54] | And you… | 而你 |
| [11:57] | enjoy this view. | 欣赏这个景色 |
| [12:03] | That was great. Mm. | 感觉真棒 |
| [12:06] | Think you’ll be able to sleep? | 你觉得你能睡得着吗 |
| [12:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| [12:10] | It’s hard to relax when your dream’s just out there, you know? | 心怀梦想的时候 真的很难放松下来 |
| [12:14] | Up to someone else. | 还得依赖别人 |
| [12:16] | Yeah, I get it. | 是的 我了解 |
| [12:18] | I’m worried, too, about getting into nursing school. | 我也很发愁 关于上卫校的事情 |
| [12:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [12:22] | That’s another thing that’s stressing me out. | 那是另一件让我有压力的事情 |
| [12:24] | I talked about it a few hours ago on my livestream. | 几个小时前我在直播中谈到过 |
| [12:29] | But talking doesn’t change anything. | 但是空谈并不能改变什么 |
| [12:31] | The truth is, it’s out of our hands. | 实际上 这都不是我们能掌控的 |
| [12:33] | You have to let it go. | 你得顺其自然 |
| [12:35] | I know. I’m trying. | 我知道 我在努力呢 |
| [12:46] | I think your heart’s off-rhythm. | 我觉得你心律不齐 |
| [12:48] | Well, that’s ridiculous. I have impeccable rhythm. | 太荒谬了 我的心律无可挑剔 |
| [12:51] | And we just had a round of incredible lovemaking. | 而且我们刚才做过一场极好的爱 |
| [12:54] | I don’t know. Maybe we should go to a doctor. | 不知道 我们可能得去看医生 |
| [12:56] | Xiomara, you sent Alba to the doctor for her mole fat, | 希尔马拉 你带阿尔巴去看她的痣 |
| [12:59] | and it was nothing. | 结果不是好着呢 |
| [13:00] | You’re letting all of that medical reading get to you. | 你太受那些医学读物的影响了 |
| [13:09] | I’m a little worried, | 我有点担心 |
| [13:11] | because you look like that dragon girl from that nerd show. | 因为你看着就像那个蠢电视剧里的龙女 |
| [13:15] | Yeah, it’s a bit much. | 是有些像 |
| [13:17] | Maybe we can try another style? | 也许我们能换种风格 |
| [13:19] | Less Khaleesi? | 不要那么像卡丽熙 |
| [13:21] | Do you have a book or something? | 你有书或者别的什么吗 |
| [13:23] | Please and thank you. | 麻烦了 谢谢 |
| [13:28] | So, what did Raf say? | 拉斐尔说了什么 |
| [13:32] | He’s supportive, but he was also worried | 他是支持的 但他有些担心 |
| [13:35] | that I wouldn’t be able to let go– | 我不能放手 |
| [13:36] | which I obviously would have to. Uh-huh. | 显然我是做不到的 |
| [13:38] | So I guess I just have some questions. | 我有些别的问题 |
| [13:41] | Of course. Yeah. Ask me anything. Um… | 可以 你问我什么都行 |
| [13:44] | What would I be to this child? | 我是这个孩子的什么人 |
| [13:45] | Um, the favorite aunt? | 特别亲的阿姨 |
| [13:49] | I mean, you’d have very little competition from my sisters. | 我是说 你不会和我的姐妹们竞争 |
| [13:52] | And what about Mateo? | 那马特奥呢 |
| [13:53] | Uh, would they be, like, cousins? | 他们会是 表兄弟 |
| [13:57] | Cousins sounds great. Yes. Great. | 表兄听上去不错 很好 |
| [14:00] | And, um, | 还有 |
| [14:02] | would we tell the baby how he or she was conceived? | 我们要告诉孩子他是怎么来的吗 |
| [14:06] | Oh, um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [14:09] | We’d have to. | 我们得说 |
| [14:11] | – Okay. – When? | -好吧 -什么时候说 |
| [14:13] | Uh, w-we’d figure that out. | 我们会考虑清楚的 |
| [14:15] | I think as soon as he or she could understand. | 他懂事之后就告诉他吧 |
| [14:18] | Right. | 好的 |
| [14:19] | But that would be my decision. | 但由我来决定什么时候说 |
| [14:21] | Because I’d be the mom. | 因为我才是他的妈妈 |
| [14:24] | And this would be, like, the kind of thing | 这种事情 |
| [14:25] | that you’d let go of, right? | 你不能太在意的 好吗 |
| [14:33] | Can you talk for a minute? | 能和你谈一下吗 |
| [14:35] | I don’t want this to affect our relationship, | 我不希望这件事影响我们的关系 |
| [14:37] | but I have been thinking a lot about the hotel, and… | 但我确实想了很多酒店的事 |
| [14:40] | Yesterday was weird, right? | 昨天一切都不太对劲 |
| [14:42] | The whole Ludo thing? | 关于吕多的事 |
| [14:43] | I’ve been thinking about it, too. | 我也一直在想 |
| [14:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [14:46] | Yeah. I mean, | 是啊 |
| [14:47] | this was your hotel, and so for me to ask you | 这曾经是你的酒店 |
| [14:49] | for advice just feels somehow wrong. | 我来问你建议 总感觉怪怪的 |
| [14:52] | So, | 所以 |
| [14:53] | I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
| [14:55] | A way for both of us to benefit. | 对我们两个人都好 |
| [14:59] | I want to offer you a job. | 我想给你提供一个职位 |
| [15:01] | And a percentage of everything we’d build together going forward. | 未来共同建设的所有项目 你都能拿分成 |
| [15:06] | When did you do all this? | 你什么时候搞的这个 |
| [15:08] | Had everything brought up from storage last night. | 昨晚把所有东西从仓库里搬出来了 |
| [15:16] | I think we could do great things together, | 我觉得我们可以一起干大事 |
| [15:18] | starting with the Chef Ludo collaboration. | 从和吕多主厨的合作开始 |
| [15:21] | You know, I bet he’d really respond to the idea | 我打赌他一定会对 |
| [15:24] | of a branded restaurant in the Marbella. | 玛贝拉酒店里开的高级餐厅感兴趣的 |
| [15:26] | Or a pop-up. | 或者一家快闪店 |
| [15:28] | Given how trendy pop-ups are, | 现在快闪店很流行的 |
| [15:30] | what if we translated that to the hotel space? | 我们不如把它开到酒店里来 |
| [15:32] | – Well, he’s done pop-ups. – Still, it’s certainly more exciting | -他做过很多快闪店 -那也比 |
| [15:34] | than a branded restaurant. | 高级餐厅更有趣啊 |
| [15:36] | We’d do a rotation, | 我们来个轮换制度 |
| [15:36] | a new hot chef every month with Ludo supervising. | 每个月都在吕多的指导下请一位新大厨 |
| [15:39] | Ooh, I want that calendar. | 我想看看这份日历 |
| [15:41] | Could be great. | 一定很不错 |
| [15:44] | So, does that mean you’re in? | 所以 你同意了吗 |
| [15:46] | So I said yes. I’ll keep my real estate job for now, | 我同意了 目前继续做房产中介的工作 |
| [15:49] | but I’m excited to get back to it. | 但我很期待能回来做这个 |
| [15:51] | Oh, I’m so happy for you. | 我很为你开心 |
| [15:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [15:53] | I’m happy, too. But I got to dive in. | 我也很开心 但我得工作去了 |
| [15:55] | Ludo’s only here two more days, | 吕多在这里只能再呆两天 |
| [15:56] | so can we reschedule our appointment with the minister? | 所以我们和牧师的预约可以改期吗 |
| [16:00] | Oh, no. Really? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
| [16:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
| [16:03] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
| [16:04] | I’ll beg him to switch. | 我会求他换时间的 |
| [16:05] | As long as you promise to fill out | 但你得答应我 |
| [16:07] | the list of questions he sent to get to know us better. | 填好他用来深入了解我们的问卷清单 |
| [16:09] | Wow, a list. | 一整张清单吗 |
| [16:11] | No wonder you wanted this guy. | 难怪你会想要这个人做我们的牧师 |
| [16:13] | On it. | 我会写的 |
| [16:14] | How’d it go with Lina? | 和琳娜谈得如何 |
| [16:16] | Uh, it was, uh, complicated. | 这事有点复杂 |
| [16:19] | I might just say no and blame it on you. | 我应该拒绝掉的 就说你不同意 |
| [16:20] | Don’t you dare. I am scared of Lina. | 你敢 我很怕琳娜的 |
| [16:24] | Ooh. I see Mateo. | 我看到马特奥了 |
| [16:25] | Good luck with your meeting. | 祝你会谈顺利哦 |
| [16:27] | Jane. Hey, congratulations. | 简 祝贺你 |
| [16:36] | Congratulations, Jane. We’re all so happy for you. | 祝贺你 简 我们都很为你开心 |
| [16:39] | Happy for me because…? | 开心什么 |
| [16:40] | Mateo told everyone that you’re expecting a baby. | 马特奥告诉了所有人 你要生二胎了 |
| [16:44] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜啦 |
| [16:59] | Ugh. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
| [17:00] | You won’t believe what happened. | 你们一定不敢相信发生了什么 |
| [17:03] | – What? – Uh, Dad, I really don’t want to be on camera right now. | -怎么了 -爸爸 我现在不想被直播 |
| [17:05] | Anything you can say to me, you can say to my fans. | 你想对我说的话 都可以对我的粉丝说 |
| [17:07] | They want to be part of your wedding planning so badly. | 他们很想参与你的婚礼计划 |
| [17:10] | Just give me a minute to make a call. | 我要去打个电话 |
| [17:12] | You got it. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
| [17:16] | Stop. Stay there. | 停 在这别动 |
| [17:17] | All seven million of you. | 你们七百万人 都别动 |
| [17:18] | 9.4 million and rising. | 现在已经是九百四十万了 还在涨 |
| [17:25] | Raf? Where are you? | 拉斐尔 你在哪 |
| [17:27] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
| [17:28] | I’m at a bar with Ludo and Petra. | 我和吕多还有佩特拉在酒吧 |
| [17:30] | I won’t be home until late. I’m so sorry. | 我得很晚才能回家 抱歉 |
| [17:32] | It’s just been crazy. He wants to set up a meeting! | 简直要疯了 他想开个会 |
| [17:35] | And he wants to drink– a lot. | 而且他很想多喝点酒 |
| [17:37] | Oh, okay, well, uh, I was gonna tell you when you got home, | 好吧 你回家我再和你详细说吧 |
| [17:41] | but Mateo thinks we’re having a baby. | 马特奥以为是我们要生宝宝了 |
| [17:44] | Oh, I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
| [17:46] | Uh, uh, never mind. See you tonight. | 算了 晚上见 |
| [17:53] | So, yes, while This Is Mars is the most important | 《这是火星》是我事业中最重要的项目 |
| [17:56] | project of my career, my daughter’s happiness | 而我女儿的幸福 |
| [17:59] | is the most important project of my life. | 就是我人生中最重要的项目 |
| [18:01] | Speaking of, where’s our groom? | 说起来 新郎去哪了 |
| [18:03] | Oh, he’s gonna miss this wedding meeting | 他要错过婚礼会议了 |
| [18:04] | because he’s at happy hour with a new client. | 因为他正和一位新客户泡酒吧 |
| [18:06] | Wow. Day drinking? | 白天喝酒 |
| [18:08] | Is he turning back into the old Rafael? | 拉斐尔是要变回老样子吗 |
| [18:11] | No, definitely not. | 不 当然不会 |
| [18:12] | To catch you up, her fiancé Rafael has quite a history. | 帮你们回顾一下 她的未婚夫可谓劣迹斑斑 |
| [18:16] | Look him up. | 你们自己去查吧 |
| [18:17] | Okay, let’s talk color schemes. | 好了 我们商量一下配色方案吧 |
| [18:19] | Why isn’t Daddy home yet? | 爸爸怎么还没回家 |
| [18:20] | He’s working late tonight. You’ll see him in the morning. | 他今晚加班 明早你就能看到他了 |
| [18:24] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你个事儿 |
| [18:27] | How come you told your class I’m having a baby? | 你为什么告诉同学我要生个宝宝 |
| [18:30] | I heard you and Daddy talking about a brother or sister for me. | 我听到你和爸爸说要给我生个弟弟或妹妹 |
| [18:35] | The baby will technically be Mateo’s brother or sister, right? | 孩子理论上会是马特奥的弟弟或妹妹 对吧 |
| [18:39] | Oh, honey, I’m not having a baby. | 宝贝 生宝宝的人不是我 |
| [18:41] | What Daddy meant was I may be helping Lina have one. | 爸爸的意思是我也许能帮琳娜生个宝宝 |
| [18:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [18:47] | Hmm. Remember how we talked about | 记得我以前告诉过你 |
| [18:50] | how you came from a little egg? | 你是从一颗幼小的卵子长大的吗 |
| [18:53] | Well, Lina’s little eggs aren’t working, | 琳娜的卵子出了问题 |
| [18:56] | so she asked if she can borrow one of mine | 所以她想向我借一颗卵子 |
| [18:58] | so that she can have a baby to love and take care of. | 这样她也能生个宝宝 悉心照料 |
| [19:01] | – Will we ever get to see it? – Sometimes. | -我们能看到宝宝吗 -有时候吧 |
| [19:04] | But not a lot, because it’ll be Lina and Danny’s child, | 没法经常见 因为这是琳娜和丹尼的孩子 |
| [19:08] | and they live in New York. | 而他们住在纽约 |
| [19:09] | But it would be your baby. | 可这是你的宝宝 |
| [19:11] | Biologically, but not actually. | 我是生母 但我们没有母子之情 |
| [19:15] | I’m confused. | 我不懂 |
| [19:17] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
| [19:18] | Me, too. | 我也不懂 |
| [19:20] | Which is why I haven’t decided if I’m going to do it. | 所以我还没想好到底要不要捐 |
| [19:23] | Because it’s a really big decision. | 因为这是个重大的决定 |
| [19:27] | Don’t worry, Mommy. | 别担心 妈妈 |
| [19:28] | You’ll decide right. You always do. | 你会做出正确选择的 你总能做到 |
| [19:37] | Pink means pregnant. | 粉色代表怀孕 |
| [19:39] | But I’ve never had sex. | 可我都还没做过爱呢 |
| [19:40] | It’s not a stupid milkshake. | 这不是杯破奶昔 |
| [19:42] | It’s a baby, | 这是个宝宝 |
| [19:44] | and I’m gonna get attached to it. | 我会爱上它 |
| [19:48] | Can’t breathe. | 没法呼吸了 |
| [19:49] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
| [19:54] | What are you thinking? | 这条裙子怎么样 |
| [19:56] | Uh, not for me. | 不合适 |
| [19:58] | Or me. Barf. | 也不适合我 恶心 |
| [20:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [20:02] | You don’t want to walk around, get a feel for it? | 要不要先走两步 感受一下 |
| [20:05] | Wait, why? You like it? | 等等 怎么 你喜欢这条吗 |
| [20:07] | Oh, no, girl. I hate it. | 不 姐们 我不喜欢 |
| [20:08] | But my fingers are cramped from doing all those buttons, | 但我为了扣那些纽扣 手指都抽筋了 |
| [20:10] | so I need a little break before I undo them. | 我得先歇一会再解这些扣子 |
| [20:12] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
| [20:13] | So, have you thought more about how you’d feel | 你再考虑过捐出卵子后 |
| [20:17] | on the whole letting go front? | 自己会是什么感受吗 |
| [20:19] | Yeah. | 有 |
| [20:21] | And I want to be able to, | 我希望自己做得到 |
| [20:24] | but I have some more questions. | 但我还有些疑问 |
| [20:26] | Okay. Ask them. | 好 你问吧 |
| [20:29] | What will you do with any extra embryos? | 多出的胚胎你准备怎么办 |
| [20:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
| [20:33] | I-I guess we have to see how it goes. | 到时候看情况吧 |
| [20:35] | Well, uh, how many are you planning to implant? | 你打算移植多少个胚胎 |
| [20:39] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
| [20:40] | So you might do multiples? | 这么说你可能做多胚胎植入 |
| [20:42] | I haven’t thought about all those specifics yet. | 我还没想这么具体过 |
| [20:45] | You’re gonna have to think about these things. | 你真得好好想想这些事情 |
| [20:47] | I will. | 好的 |
| [20:48] | Okay, uh, so who would the baby go to | 好吧 那如果你和丹尼死了 |
| [20:51] | if you and Danny… died? | 孩子归谁抚养呢 |
| [20:54] | – What? – Like I said, these are… | -什么 -如我所说 这些… |
| [20:55] | Okay, you know what? This is a mistake. | 好了 别说了 这就是个错误 |
| [20:57] | You clearly can’t let go. | 你显然舍不得这孩子 |
| [20:58] | Of course I can’t just let go, | 我当然舍不得了 |
| [20:59] | because it’s not a milkshake, Lina. It’s a baby. | 因为这不是杯奶昔 琳娜 这是个孩子 |
| [21:02] | A milkshake? | 奶昔 |
| [21:04] | I just mean that it’s a big deal. | 我的意思是这事关重大 |
| [21:07] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
| [21:09] | I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year, | 一年多来我一直想怀上孩子 |
| [21:13] | with all the shots and the hormones | 又吃激素又打针 |
| [21:15] | and the millions of doctors’ appointments, | 还看遍了医生 |
| [21:17] | so I really don’t need you telling me | 所以你根本没资格说我 |
| [21:19] | that I’m a bad mother before I even start. | 是个不称职的母亲 |
| [21:26] | Lina! | 琳娜 |
| [21:28] | Lina, I am so sorry. | 对不起 琳娜 |
| [21:30] | I didn’t mean to make you feel worse. | 我不是有意让你难过 |
| [21:32] | It just hurts that you clearly think | 我只是很伤心 你居然觉得 |
| [21:35] | I’m not taking this whole thing seriously. | 我不把这当回事 |
| [21:37] | It makes me feel like a bad mom, | 你的话让我觉得自己很不称职 |
| [21:39] | which I already feel like because I can’t get pregnant. | 我已经因为没法怀孕够责备自己了 |
| [21:42] | Like even God doesn’t think I’m cut out for it. | 好像老天都觉得我不适合当母亲 |
| [21:45] | Okay, you are not going to be a bad mom. | 别这么说 你怎么会不适合 |
| [21:47] | I don’t think that, and God definitely doesn’t think that. | 我没这么想 老天更不会这么想 |
| [21:50] | If that was his criteria for handing out babies, | 如果老天依据这种原则决定谁能怀孕 |
| [21:52] | all your sisters would be barren. | 那你所有的姐妹都没法生育了 |
| [21:54] | Agreed. | 说得好 |
| [21:55] | What about all your questions before? | 那你之前的那么多疑问呢 |
| [21:57] | You wouldn’t have asked anyone else all that stuff. | 换做别人 你都不会问这些 |
| [21:59] | That’s true, | 没错 |
| [22:01] | because I wouldn’t consider doing it for anyone else. | 因为我不会考虑为别人做这件事 |
| [22:04] | Only you. | 只有你 |
| [22:10] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
| [22:10] | I am touched that you Rogeli-superfans | 我很感动 |
| [22:13] | have been with me for two days, | 粉丝们陪了我两天 |
| [22:16] | three hours and six minutes. | 三小时六分钟 |
| [22:19] | Unfortunately, still nothing from the studio on my pilot, | 不幸的是 工作室还没传来任何试播集的消息 |
| [22:22] | but that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
| [22:24] | We soldier on, and we exfoliate, | 我们会继续努力 去角质 |
| [22:27] | and we moisturize. | 保湿 |
| [22:28] | And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart… | 我想让你们从心底知道 |
| [22:35] | My heart. | 我的心脏 |
| [22:36] | Rogeli-fans, send help! | 罗粉们 救命 |
| [22:40] | Friends, we last left Rogelio clutching his chest. | 朋友们 上次我们离开罗格里奥时 他紧抓着胸口 |
| [22:43] | Thank God you didn’t have a heart attack. | 感谢上帝你没有心脏病发作 |
| [22:45] | Agreed. Thank God. | 同意 感谢上帝 |
| [22:46] | – Thank God, Dad. – What are you wearing? | -感谢上帝 爸爸 -你穿的什么 |
| [22:49] | I ran out when I heard. | 我一听到就跑来了 |
| [22:52] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
| [22:52] | It was just a… f… | 只是 |
| [22:56] | Lone atrial fibrillation, | 孤立性房颤 |
| [22:59] | an electrical problem with the heart, | 心脏电气导致的问题 |
| [23:01] | likely brought on by stress. | 可能是压力造成的 |
| [23:03] | Oh. But he had a procedure, and he’s gonna be fine. | 但已经做了手术 他会没事的 |
| [23:05] | Yeah, they shocked me with some paddles, | 对 他们用除颤器救了我 |
| [23:06] | and turns out I was holding them wrong when I played | 事实证明我在《爱上医生》中扮演雷蒙·西拉时 |
| [23:09] | Dr. Ramon Sierra in Doctores Enamorados. | 使用方法不正确 |
| [23:13] | I’m just so happy you’re all right. I was so scared. | 我很高兴你没事 我很害怕 |
| [23:17] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
| [23:18] | And I’m sorry I ruined your wedding dress shopping… | 很抱歉我毁了你的婚纱购物 |
| [23:22] | again. | 又一次 |
| [23:25] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
| [23:31] | I want you guys to go. | 我要你们离开 |
| [23:34] | I want you to go. Go now. | 现在马上离开 |
| [23:37] | Oh, that feels like a lifetime ago. | 感觉像是上辈子的事了 |
| [23:39] | I can’t believe you’ve only been in my life for seven years. | 我不敢相信你才在我的生活里呆了七年 |
| [23:43] | You know, all the cells in your body regenerate every seven years, | 你体内的所有细胞每七年都会再生一次 |
| [23:46] | so technically you’ve known each other your whole lives. | 所以技术上讲 你们认识对方一辈子了 |
| [23:50] | Aw. Look who’s nerding out. | 看看是谁在传授知识了 |
| [23:52] | I really hope she gets into nursing school. | 我真希望她能进入卫校 |
| [23:55] | Well, I need a lot more lifetimes with you, | 我需要和你共度更长的一生 |
| [23:56] | so you have to manage your stress. | 所以你必须控制你的压力 |
| [23:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
| [24:01] | So, is this your wedding dress? | 这是你的婚纱吗 |
| [24:04] | This? No. Ugh. | 这倒不是 |
| [24:04] | I was trying it on when I saw your video, | 看见你直播时我正在试穿 |
| [24:07] | and I didn’t have time to take it off. | 我来不及脱掉 |
| [24:08] | Oh, thank God, because it’s hideous. | 谢天谢地 因为这太可怕了 |
| [24:14] | I brought your clothes, | 我带了你的衣服 |
| [24:17] | but the bridal shop made me give them | 但是婚纱店 |
| [24:19] | a credit card for the dress. | 留下了我的信用卡 |
| [24:20] | Ugh, do I even want to know how much I owe you? | 我还想知道我欠你多少钱吗 |
| [24:28] | Ah, well, | 好吧 |
| [24:30] | I’m either wearing this to the wedding or living in it. | 我要么穿着这个去参加婚礼要么住在里面 |
| [24:39] | Feels like the storm’s coming any minute, huh? | 感觉暴风雨随时都会来对吧 |
| [24:41] | Yeah, it’s felt that way the past few days. | 对 过去几天就是这样 |
| [24:44] | Maybe it’ll pass. | 也许会过去 |
| [24:47] | – So, listen… – Listen | -听着 – 我想说 |
| [24:52] | I think I know why I freaked out about telling the baby early | 我想我知道为什么我害怕早点告诉孩子 |
| [24:55] | about the egg donation. | 关于捐卵 |
| [24:59] | I know my dad so well now. | 我现在很了解我爸爸 |
| [25:03] | Um, sometimes I forget it was such a-a trauma | 有时候我忘了这是一个巨大的创伤 |
| [25:06] | when he came back | 当他回来时 |
| [25:07] | and I realized my mom had lied for so long. | 我意识到我妈妈撒了这么久的谎 |
| [25:11] | Oh, my God. I kind of forgot about that. | 天哪 我有点忘记了 |
| [25:16] | Me, too, actually. | 实际上 我也是 |
| [25:19] | So, anyway, uh… | 所以 不管怎样 |
| [25:21] | that’s why it’s really important to me | 所以这对我来说 |
| [25:22] | that the baby know the truth from the beginning. | 孩子一开始就知道真相很重要 |
| [25:24] | I get it. And no problem. | 我明白了 没问题 |
| [25:26] | If we do this, we’ll tell the baby | 如果我们决定这样做 |
| [25:28] | as soon as she’s old enough to understand. | 等她一懂事时我们就会告诉她 |
| [25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [25:32] | And listen, you’re right. | 听着 你说得对 |
| [25:34] | This isn’t an ice cream. | 这不是冰淇淋 |
| [25:35] | Milkshake. | 奶昔 |
| [25:36] | Whatever. | 管它是什么 |
| [25:38] | The point is, it’s a really big deal. | 关键是 这真是一件大事 |
| [25:41] | And I might feel insecure, | 我可能会觉得不安全 |
| [25:42] | but you deserve the answers to any questions you have. | 但你应该得到你所有问题的答案 |
| [25:46] | So pull out that list. | 所以把清单拿出来 |
| [25:49] | – I don’t have a… – Jane. | -我没有 -简 |
| [25:58] | Okay, timing. | 好吧 时间安排 |
| [26:00] | Would you want to do it before or after the wedding? | 你想在婚礼前还是婚礼后 |
| [26:02] | – Up to you. – Great. I’d prefer to do it after. | -由你决定 -很好 那就婚礼后 |
| [26:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [26:05] | Uh, s-so are you getting married soon or…? | 那你很快就会结婚还是 |
| [26:08] | – Hopefully. – Okay. | -希望如此 -好吧 |
| [26:09] | Raf and I have an appointment with a minister | 拉斐尔和我一小时后要去见牧师 |
| [26:10] | in an hour so that I can lock down a date. | 然后就可以定下日子 |
| [26:13] | Got it. Perfect. | 知道了 完美 |
| [26:15] | Just curious. How many more questions do you have? | 只是好奇 你还有多少问题 |
| [26:17] | 37. | 三十七 |
| [26:18] | Mm. Okay. | 好吧 |
| [26:21] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
| [26:23] | Which brings us here. Now. | 现在到了这里 |
| [26:27] | Raf, are you almost here? | 拉斐尔 你快到了吗 |
| [26:28] | I am so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
| [26:29] | but I’m not gonna make the meeting with the minister. | 但我去不了和牧师的预约 |
| [26:32] | The meeting that starts in one minute? | 那个还有一分钟就开始的预约 |
| [26:33] | I know, I feel terrible, | 我知道 我很愧疚 |
| [26:34] | but we’re down to the wire with prep for our Ludo meeting. | 但现在正是我们为鲁多会议做准备的最后关头 |
| [26:37] | I already rescheduled once. There’s no way you can get here? | 我已经改了一次时间 你真来不了吗 |
| [26:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [26:41] | But I trust your judgment, | 但是我相信你的判断 |
| [26:43] | and if you like him, we’ll book him. | 如果你喜欢他 我们就定他了 |
| [26:45] | Okay, I’ll handle it. | 好吧 交给我吧 |
| [26:46] | Did you e-mail me your questionnaire? | 你把你的问卷用邮件发给我了吗 |
| [26:50] | I didn’t get to it. | 我还没做 |
| [26:51] | It’s fine. I’ll deal with wedding stuff. | 没关系 我会搞定婚礼事宜 |
| [26:54] | Good luck on your meeting. | 祝你会议顺利 |
| [26:55] | Jane? | 简 |
| [26:59] | Uh, will your fiancé be joining us? | 你的未婚夫还来吗 |
| [27:00] | Actually, uh, Raf got tied up in a last-minute work thing. | 事实上 拉弗被很紧急的工作困住了 |
| [27:03] | He’s really sorry he couldn’t be here. | 他很抱歉他没能到场 |
| [27:05] | No worries. Life happens. | 没关系 谁没有点事儿 |
| [27:06] | I’m sure I will learn a lot from his questionnaire. | 我相信从他的问卷中会了解很多 |
| [27:09] | Right. Actually, Raf didn’t have a chance to finish his. | 其实 他还没完成那个问卷 |
| [27:13] | It’s just a-a really busy time at work for him right now. | 他最近真的工作很忙 |
| [27:16] | – He’s actually got two jobs. – I understand. | -他有两份工作 -我明白 |
| [27:20] | But it’s important that you two are on the same page | 但当涉及到你们的优先事项时 |
| [27:23] | when it comes to your priorities. | 你们能在同一战线是很重要的 |
| [27:25] | Of course, 100%. Don’t worry, | 当然 百分之百 不用担心 |
| [27:27] | Raf and I are totally in sync regarding priorities. | 拉弗和我在优先事项上的步调完全一致 |
| [27:31] | Then again, he’s not here, | 然而 他不在这 |
| [27:33] | and he didn’t do the work. | 他也不做功课 |
| [27:36] | It might be prudent to have a conversation | 如果你想我为你们证婚 |
| [27:38] | about Rafael’s commitment to your family, | 那么谈谈拉斐尔对你家庭的承诺 |
| [27:40] | if you want me to marry you. | 也许是明智的 |
| [27:44] | Are storm clouds gathering? | 乌云聚集了吗 |
| [27:46] | Nope. False alarm. | 没有 虚惊一场 |
| [27:47] | Just more thunder. | 就是又打雷了 |
| [27:48] | Maybe the storm won’t come. | 也许并不会下雨 |
| [27:50] | Trust me, it will. | 相信我 会的 |
| [27:51] | Anyway, to sum things up, | 总之 总结一下 |
| [27:53] | we’d have a different chef every month, | 我们每月都会有不同的厨师 |
| [27:54] | and you would supervise their menus. | 由你来监督他们的菜单 |
| [27:56] | This may be a kids’ hotel, | 这虽是个儿童旅馆 |
| [27:57] | but those kids have parents with good taste. | 但那些孩子们的父母嘴都很刁 |
| [28:00] | And deep pockets. | 还很有钱 |
| [28:02] | So, what do you think? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
| [28:03] | I don’t know, it just feels… passé. | 不好说 就感觉有点过时 |
| [28:06] | Maybe that means something different in French. | 也许这在法语中意思有所不同 |
| [28:08] | You know, boring, played out, stale. | 你懂得 无聊 老掉牙 没有新意 |
| [28:12] | Guess not. | 看来是一个意思 |
| [28:13] | I feel I’ve already done the pop-up thing. | 我感觉我已经做过快闪店了 |
| [28:15] | Uh, wh-what if we explored the idea | 如果我们拓展这个想法 |
| [28:18] | of an exclusive branded partnership? | 做独家工作品牌怎么样 |
| [28:21] | Yeah. What my colleague is trying to say is, | 是的 我的同事是说 |
| [28:23] | we know you’ve done pop-ups before, | 我们知道你做过这种快闪店 |
| [28:25] | but this would be a unique opportunity to do that | 但是这是一个新奇的机会 |
| [28:27] | with your branding inside a hotel. | 在旅店用你的品牌做这件事 |
| [28:30] | And, of course, I’d give you a percentage of the revenue | 当然 任何时候你的厨师来了 |
| [28:32] | whenever guest chefs came through. | 我都会给你一部分分成 |
| [28:34] | Okay, keep talking. | 好的 好好聊聊 |
| [28:42] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
| [28:43] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
| [28:44] | – You totally undermined me. – We discussed this. | -你破坏了我的权威 -我们说过这件事 |
| [28:47] | You had no right to bring your idea | 没有我的允许 |
| [28:48] | into the conversation without my permission. | 你在对话中没有权利提出你的想法 |
| [28:50] | Your permission? If I’m gonna help you with this, | 你的允许 如果我要帮你 |
| [28:52] | – then I need to have a voice. – You do have a voice. | -我需要有发言权 -你有发言权 |
| [28:54] | One that I can overrule since it’s my hotel. | 一个我可以否决的发言权 因为这是我的店 |
| [28:56] | – Your hotel? Seriously? – Yes, seriously. | -你的旅店 认真的 -是的 认真的 |
| [28:58] | After my sister took my shares and you somehow got them back | 我姐姐拿走了我全部的股份 不知怎的 |
| [29:00] | – all for yourself? ? – Oh, please. | -你全都拿回来给了自己 -行了吧你 |
| [29:02] | You wouldn’t have been able to open up so much | 如果不是你有钱的爸爸 |
| [29:03] | as a food truck if it wasn’t for your rich daddy. | 你连餐车都开不了 |
| [29:06] | When I got the Marbella, it was in shambles, | 当我来玛贝拉酒店的时候 它一团糟 |
| [29:08] | saddled in debt. | 负债累累 |
| [29:09] | You basically ran it into the ground. | 你基本上要让它倒闭了 |
| [29:11] | I was the one who did all the hard work | 我才是那个 |
| [29:12] | to turn the Marbella into something great, | 成就了玛贝拉酒店的那个人 |
| [29:14] | so I really don’t need your advice. | 所以我真的不需要你的建议 |
| [29:16] | If that’s how you feel, | 如果你是这么想的 |
| [29:17] | then maybe we shouldn’t work together. | 那么也许我们不该在一起工作 |
| [29:19] | There’s the door. | 那你就出去 |
| [29:28] | Friends, Jane finally had | 朋友们 简终于 |
| [29:29] | answers to all her questions. | 有了所有问题的答案 |
| [29:31] | Except, you know, the really big one. | 除了 你们知道的 最重要的那个 |
| [29:34] | What do you think, Faith? | 你觉得怎么样 信念 |
| [29:35] | If I give Lina the egg, can I let go? | 如果我把卵子给了琳娜 我会放下吗 |
| [29:39] | Wow. Uh, Lina, you guys are… | 哇 琳娜 你们真 |
| [29:42] | Matching. Cute, right? | 像 超可爱 是不是 |
| [29:44] | Spiked heels elongate the calves. | 尖尖的高跟鞋显得小腿很长 |
| [29:46] | Work it, girl. | 摇起来 女儿 |
| [29:48] | No, stop. Don’t work it. | 不 停 别摇了 |
| [29:50] | Jane? | 简 |
| [29:51] | Hey. | 你好 |
| [29:52] | – How’d it go? ? – Uh, not great. | -进行的怎么样 -不太好 |
| [29:54] | Petra and I got into it over some hotel stuff. | 佩特拉和我因为一些酒店的事起了冲突 |
| [29:56] | I’m sorry again for missing the meeting. | 我很抱歉又一次错过了预约 |
| [29:58] | How was the minister? | 那位牧师怎么样 |
| [30:00] | Oh, uh… Reverend Fairdale didn’t think | 费尔代尔牧师认为他 |
| [30:03] | he was the right fit for us, but it’s fine. | 不适合为我们证婚 但是没关系 |
| [30:05] | There are plenty of other officiants in the sea, right? | 还有其他的司仪牧师对吧 |
| [30:10] | Is it because I wasn’t there? | 是因为我没去吗 |
| [30:11] | Of course not. It was just a personality thing. | 当然不是 只是个性问题 |
| [30:13] | – Jane. – It’s fine. I promise. | -简 -没事的 我保证 |
| [30:15] | I’m gonna get some sleep. I’m beat. | 我要睡觉了 我累死了 |
| [30:20] | I love your eggs, Mommy. | 我喜欢你的蛋[卵子] 妈咪 |
| [30:21] | I want more. | 我想再来点 |
| [30:22] | Looks like everyone wants Jane’s eggs these days. | 看来大家现在想要简的蛋[卵子] |
| [30:25] | But not the Lina eggs; the scrambled ones. | 但不是琳娜的蛋 是炒鸡蛋 |
| [30:29] | Yeah, I got that. | 懂了 |
| [30:30] | Here you go, kiddo. | 给 孩子 |
| [30:32] | And remember, when you get to school, | 记住 到学校的时候 |
| [30:33] | you need to let everyone know you made a mistake | 你要大家知道你搞错了 |
| [30:35] | and Mommy isn’t pregnant. | 妈咪没有怀孕 |
| [30:37] | I’ll remember. | 我会记住的 |
| [30:38] | But, did you decide if you’re gonna do the egg thing for Lina? | 但是 你有没有决定好把蛋给琳娜呢 |
| [30:43] | I’m still thinking about it. | 我还在考虑 |
| [30:44] | Because it’s so complicated. | 因为事情太复杂了 |
| [30:47] | Why do you even want to do it, then? | 那你为什么还想这么做 |
| [30:50] | Because I love Auntie Lina so much. | 因为我很爱琳娜阿姨 |
| [30:54] | And it would be a gift to help her. | 帮助她会是送她的一份礼物 |
| [30:57] | And you were such an unexpected gift for me. | 你对我来说就是一份意想不到的礼物 |
| [31:00] | I want to pass that on. | 我想把这份礼物传递下去 |
| [31:02] | Because you have to go the extra mile for the people you love. | 因为你必须为了你所爱的人加倍努力 |
| [31:06] | Even if it’s hard. | 即使是难如登山 |
| [31:09] | And no matter what Lina’s answers to those questions are… | 无论琳娜对这些事有什么答案 |
| [31:13] | I know you’ll raise your kid with so much love, | 我知道你会用爱来抚养你的孩子 |
| [31:16] | and that’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
| [31:17] | So, yes, I’ll give you my eggs. | 所以我答应你 我把我的卵子给你 |
| [31:20] | Wow. | 太好了 |
| [31:21] | Thanks so, so much. | 太感谢你了 |
| [31:23] | But, actually, I don’t want them. | 但是其实 我不需要了 |
| [31:24] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
| [31:26] | No, they’re really great eggs. | 不 这可是优良的卵子 |
| [31:27] | I mean, I-I got pregnant | 精子和卵子 |
| [31:29] | literally the first time sperm even touched one. | 第一次相遇的时候 我立马就怀孕了 |
| [31:31] | And I really think that I can let go. | 我真的认为我可以放手 |
| [31:33] | Yeah, but I don’t know if I can. | 但我不知道我是否可以 |
| [31:36] | Look, you are this amazing person and mother, | 你是个了不起的人和母亲 |
| [31:40] | and I was talking to Danny, | 我之前在和丹尼 |
| [31:41] | and I realize I’m just so extra sensitive to your judgment | 结果我发现我只是对你的评判特别敏感 |
| [31:45] | because I look up to you so much. | 因为我如此地向你看齐 |
| [31:47] | Every time I make a bad decision, I see your face. | 每次我做出了错误的决定 你都会给我脸色 |
| [31:50] | Can you imagine how much worse it would be seeing it | 你能想象一个五岁的孩子看着我 |
| [31:53] | stare up at me out of a five-year-old’s body? | 那有多糟糕吗 |
| [31:55] | I mean, I can. | 我可以想象得出 |
| [31:57] | Bad Mommy!? | 坏妈妈 |
| [31:59] | I’ll just ask one of my sisters. | 我去问问我其中一个姐妹好了 |
| [32:00] | I can handle their bitchiness. | 我可以承受那些冷嘲热讽 |
| [32:03] | I just don’t want to complicate our friendship. | 我只是不想把我们的友谊复杂化 |
| [32:05] | It’s too important to me. | 我们的友谊对我来说太重要了 |
| [32:07] | To me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
| [32:09] | But if you change your mind, know I would do it. | 但如果你改变主意 你知道我愿意这么做 |
| [32:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [32:13] | And all of your questions did get me thinking. | 你所有的问题的确让我想到 |
| [32:16] | Danny and I would like it if you were the baby’s guardian | 我和丹尼想知道如果我们有了好消息 |
| [32:18] | if anything happened to us. | 你是否愿意做孩子的守护者 |
| [32:23] | Of course. I’d be honored. | 当然 我很荣幸 |
| [32:26] | Okay, okay. Enough crying. | 好了 好了 别哭了 |
| [32:28] | Okay. | 好 |
| [32:31] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
| [32:35] | – Oh, my God, did you draw this? – Yeah. | -天呐 这是你画的吗 -是的 |
| [32:37] | A-And you don’t have to wear it. | 你不一定要穿 |
| [32:38] | But if you like it, | 但如果你喜欢 |
| [32:39] | I can use that ugly button dress | 我可以用你买的那条 |
| [32:41] | that you had to buy as a foundation. | 难看的纽扣裙子作为基础来画 |
| [32:43] | This is my wedding dress. | 这就是我的婚纱 |
| [32:45] | – Really? – It’s perfect. | -真的吗 -简直是完美 |
| [32:46] | I’m sending my mom a picture of it right now. | 我现在就给我妈发张照片 |
| [32:50] | Oh. S-Sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 等等 |
| [32:53] | Hey, listen, I know you said it wasn’t my fault | 我知道你说过那个牧师不愿给我们证婚 |
| [32:55] | that the reverend won’t marry us, but it obviously is. | 不是我的错 但显然就是我的错 |
| [32:57] | And, like you said, | 就像你说的 |
| [32:59] | sometimes you have to go the extra mile for people that you love. | 有时我们必须为了所爱的人加倍努力 |
| [33:01] | So… I am heading over to the church right now | 所以我现在就赶去教堂 |
| [33:04] | to get him back. | 让他回心转意 |
| [33:06] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
| [33:08] | Hey there. Thanks for giving me a minute. | 你好 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
| [33:10] | I’m Rafael Solano. | 我叫拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
| [33:11] | I’m Jane Villanueva’s fiancé. | 我是简·维兰诺瓦的未婚夫 |
| [33:13] | I just wanted to bring you my questionnaire. | 我只是想把我的调查表拿来给你 |
| [33:16] | – It’s a little late. – I know. | -有点迟了 -我知道 |
| [33:17] | And-and I know how it must have looked | 我知道我没按照约定的时间出现 |
| [33:18] | when I didn’t show up for the appointment, | 肯定让你对我印象大减 |
| [33:19] | and so I understand why you turned us down, | 所以我明白你为什么拒绝我们 |
| [33:21] | – but I just really want… – Can we, uh… | -但我真的只是想 -我们能不能 |
| [33:23] | – talk outside for a second? – What are you doing here? | -在外面聊两句 -你怎么来了 |
| [33:24] | I didn’t turn you down because you missed the appointment. | 我没因为你没出现而拒绝你们 |
| [33:26] | Your fiancée here went off on me. | 是你未婚妻来这里对我大发雷霆 |
| [33:31] | It might be prudent to have a conversation | 所以谈谈拉斐尔对你家庭的承诺 |
| [33:33] | about Rafael’s commitment to your family, | 也许是明智的 |
| [33:36] | if you want me to marry you. | 如果你想我给你们证婚的话 |
| [33:37] | – Are you serious? – Excuse me? | -你说真的吗 -什么意思 |
| [33:39] | You have no idea what that man’s overcome | 你根本不知道他为我们的关系 |
| [33:41] | and sacrificed for our relationship, | 克服了多少困难 做出了多少牺牲 |
| [33:43] | so don’t you dare question his commitment. | 你还胆敢质疑他是否忠诚 |
| [33:46] | I mean, you can’t even commit to a religion. | 你甚至对你的信仰都不忠诚 |
| [33:48] | What the heck is Unitarian anyway? | 你知道什么是一神论吗 |
| [33:54] | We’re just gonna go. | 我们准备走了 |
| [33:57] | Well, thank you for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
| [33:59] | Are you kidding me? After everything you’ve gone through. | 在你经历那么多之后 这还用谢吗 |
| [34:02] | I won’t have anyone doubting your commitment | 我对你为我和我们家庭的奉献 |
| [34:04] | to me or our family. | 坚信不疑 |
| [34:06] | No one can be there all the time, for everything. | 没人能够做到滴水不漏 |
| [34:09] | You’re allowed to miss things to chase your dreams. | 为了追寻你的梦想 你可以有所舍弃 |
| [34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [34:16] | You’re a pretty great person. | 你真的太好了 |
| [34:18] | No wonder Lina wants your eggs. | 难怪琳娜想要你的卵细胞 |
| [34:20] | Oh, turns out she doesn’t want them anymore. | 事实上她并不再想要了 |
| [34:23] | Why not? You have great eggs! | 为什么 你的卵细胞非常好 |
| [34:24] | I know. That’s what I said. | 我知道 我当时就是这么说的 |
| [34:26] | But it just feels too complicated for her. | 但事情对她来说太复杂了吧 |
| [34:28] | She’s gonna ask her sisters. | 她会问问她姐妹 |
| [34:30] | Well, that makes it easier. | 那事情就更好办了 |
| [34:31] | Yeah. It really does. | 的确如此 |
| [34:33] | But, man, all that | 但那次关于 |
| [34:34] | baby talk made me think about our future baby | 宝宝的谈话让我想象起了我们未来的宝宝 |
| [34:37] | and how I can’t wait for that. | 我都快等不及了 |
| [34:39] | So maybe we could talk about | 所以要不我们商量商量 |
| [34:41] | a timeline for adoption? | 何时收养一个孩子 |
| [34:45] | Well, I’ve actually also been thinking about that. | 其实我也一直在考虑这个问题 |
| [34:49] | And I realized that I… | 然后我意识到 |
| [34:52] | I definitely don’t want more kids. | 我并不想再要一个孩子了 |
| [34:57] | And… there’s our storm. | 真是晴天霹雳 |
| [35:04] | You don’t want more kids? | 你不想再要孩子了 |
| [35:07] | We talked. You said that you were open to adoption. | 我们商量过的 你说你愿意收养 |
| [35:10] | I-I was open to it. | 我本来是愿意的 |
| [35:13] | But all that Lina talk just got me thinking. | 但琳娜的事又让我陷入了犹豫 |
| [35:15] | And… I’m already spread so thin | 而且又要应付工作 又要应付 |
| [35:18] | with work and three young and complicated children. | 三个麻烦的小孩都已经让我焦头烂额了 |
| [35:22] | And… | 而且 |
| [35:25] | my life just feels full. | 我的生活已经很充实了 |
| [35:28] | Wow. Okay. | 那好吧 |
| [35:31] | So, what do we do now? | 所以我们现在该怎么做 |
| [35:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [35:34] | I told you– there are no deal breakers. | 我说过 没有什么能破坏我们的约定 |
| [35:37] | We’re getting married. | 我们一定要结婚 |
| [35:39] | And if you don’t want more kids, | 如果你不想再要小孩 |
| [35:41] | then we won’t have them. | 那就不要了 |
| [35:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [35:44] | I wish I felt differently. | 我也希望会有别的感受 |
| [35:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [35:47] | Uh, I mean, I’m a little sad, | 我是有点小悲伤 |
| [35:50] | but I get it. | 但我能理解的 |
| [35:52] | Besides, | 再说了 |
| [35:54] | one of us may change our mind someday. | 万一哪天我们两个谁改主意了呢 |
| [35:57] | Yeah. You might. | 没错 你有可能哦 |
| [36:01] | And, friends, | 朋友们 |
| [36:02] | one of them eventually would. | 他俩最后会有一个改主意的 |
| [36:04] | I won’t tell you who, but you can probably guess. | 我不会告诉你们是谁 但你们可以猜猜 |
| [36:07] | See? Look how good we are at communicating. | 看看我们之间的沟通有多棒 |
| [36:09] | That Reverend Fairdale is a big, dumb bozo. | 费尔代尔牧师就是个大蠢蛋 |
| [36:17] | Like you said, probably not a great fit. | 就像你说的 我们可能不太般配 |
| [36:22] | We can never go back to this church! | 我们绝对不会再来这个教堂了 |
| [36:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [36:29] | I love you, too, but I’m soaked, | 我也爱你 但我全身都湿透了 |
| [36:31] | so can we get in the car? | 能先上车吗 |
| [36:32] | Yeah, sorry, sorry! Here. | 抱歉抱歉 我拿钥匙 |
| [36:36] | Under the car! | 在车下面 |
| [36:38] | Got ’em! ? | 拿到了吗 |
| [36:39] | Uh, never mind! Don’t got ’em! | 我够不着 |
| [36:44] | Quick, get in the car before we get wet! | 赶紧的 别等淋湿了再上车 |
| [36:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
| [36:53] | Despite spending an average of 94 minutes a day in the gym, | 尽管你爸爸平均每天花九十四分钟健身 |
| [36:56] | your father is sort of clumsy. | 他还是有点笨手笨脚的 |
| [36:57] | We, uh, weathered a storm. | 我们经受住了一场暴雨 |
| [37:02] | Welcome back from the hospital, Papa! | 欢迎从医院回来 外公 |
| [37:04] | Matelio! Your smiling face warms my heart. | 马特奥 你的笑脸让我的心暖洋洋的 |
| [37:07] | But this is totally unnecessary. | 但这完全没必要 |
| [37:09] | I told you guys, i’m fine. | 我说过我没事 |
| [38:04] | Oh. Salud. | 干杯 |
| [38:05] | Many salud. | 干杯 |
| [38:06] | Many salud. | 干杯 |
| [38:10] | What’s with the smirk? | 你傻笑什么呢 |
| [38:11] | It’s not a smirk. | 不是傻笑 |
| [38:13] | It’s a smile. | 这是微笑 |
| [38:14] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
| [38:16] | About our officiant. | 关于司仪的想法 |
| [38:20] | Yes, that’s brilliant. | 很不错哦 |
| [38:23] | Abuela, | 外婆 |
| [38:25] | we would love it if you would marry us. | 如果你能参加婚礼 我们会很开心的 |
| [38:44] | I want to let all my Rogeli-fans know that I am fine. | 我想让所有罗粉都知道我没事 |
| [38:48] | That last post gave us all quite a scare, | 上一条消息害得我们很担惊受怕 |
| [38:52] | but it was also an important reminder | 但是那也是一条很重要的告诉我们 |
| [38:53] | that life is short and precious. | 人生短暂且宝贵的提示 |
| [38:58] | More than a career | 比起事业 |
| [38:59] | or fame, what truly keeps my heart beating | 名誉 唯一真正让我心脏跳动的食物 |
| [39:02] | is the people I love. | 是我爱的人 |
| [39:04] | Which is why I’m signing off | 这也是我隐退 |
| [39:06] | and letting this pilot thing go. | 让一切继续的原因 |
| [39:09] | It’s in the hands of God. | 一切掌握在上帝 |
| [39:12] | And the studio executives. | 和工作室董事手中 |
| [39:18] | That was beautiful, Rogelio. | 说的真好 罗格里奥 |
| [39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [39:21] | I didn’t mean a word. | 我说的不是真心话 |
| [39:23] | I want American superstardom more than ever. | 我希望自己是美国巨星 |
| [39:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [39:27] | But, look, babe, | 但是 宝贝 |
| [39:29] | you have to find a way to de-stress. | 你需要找到释放压力的方法 |
| [39:31] | It’s bad for your health. | 这样对身体不好 |
| [39:32] | And you have to listen to me, | 你也需要听我说 |
| [39:34] | because… | 因为 |
| [39:37] | …I got into nursing school. | 我上了卫校 |
| [39:39] | What? | 什么 |
| [39:41] | I just got the e-mail. | 我收到了邮件 |
| [39:47] | I’m so happy for you that I actually do feel | 真为你开心 实际上我真的感觉到 |
| [39:49] | a little calmer. | 有点放松了 |
| [39:50] | You’re a liar. | 你在说谎 |
| [39:51] | Maybe, but I love you, | 也许吧 但是我爱你 |
| [39:53] | and I’m so proud of you. | 为你自豪 |
| [39:57] | And from one happy couple | 从一对开心夫妇 |
| [39:58] | to another. | 到另一对开心夫妇 |
| [39:59] | Okay. Officiant, check. | 好的 司仪 打勾 |
| [40:01] | Sayonara, list one. | 拜拜 第一条清单 |
| [40:04] | Only 14 more lists to go. | 只剩下14条清单啦 |
| [40:05] | Mm, that’s why I’m marrying you. | 这就是娶你的原因 |
| [40:08] | Hot checklist pillow talk. | 热辣清单的枕边谈话 |
| [40:11] | I’m sorry. I’m just excited. I’m… | 不好意思 我只是很兴奋 我 |
| [40:13] | Everything’s finally coming together. | 终于把这一切都弄完了 |
| [40:16] | It is, except one thing. | 是的 除了一件事情 |
| [40:18] | My best man isn’t speaking to me. | 我的伴郎不跟我说话了 |
| [40:22] | Because you overstepped. | 因为你越界了 |
| [40:25] | Whatever happened in the past, it is her hotel now. | 无论过去发生了什么 酒店是她的了 |
| [40:28] | Her baby. | 她的心肝宝贝 |
| [40:30] | You have to let go, too. | 你也需要放手了 |
| [40:34] | Rafael. Hi. | 拉斐尔 |
| [40:36] | Listen, I was angry and… | 我那时很生气 |
| [40:38] | No, I get why. | 不 我明白 |
| [40:39] | I overstepped. And for this to work, | 我越界了 为了让一切顺利 |
| [40:41] | you have to be the boss. | 你需要当老板 |
| [40:43] | That’s true. But, also, | 没错 但是 |
| [40:46] | Look, I’ve just been on my own for a while, | 我自己一个人习惯了 |
| [40:47] | so it’s hard to let someone else in. | 所以让别人加入有点困难 |
| [40:48] | But I do want your ideas, and I think | 但是你的想法不错 我认为 |
| [40:50] | we could really do great things together. | 我们在一起真的能做大事 |
| [40:51] | And that’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
| [40:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
| [40:55] | But, also, our family’s come a long way, | 还有 我们的家庭来之不易 |
| [40:57] | and I don’t want to risk that. | 我不想拿它冒险 |
| [40:59] | Me, either. So… | 我也是 |
| [41:00] | if things get weird, | 如果事情开始变样 |
| [41:03] | I will step away. | 那我会走开 |
| [41:05] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
| [41:06] | Okay, I’ll talk to you in the morning, okay? | 明天早晨再跟你说 好吗 |
| [41:08] | Yeah. Bye, Petra. | 好 再见 佩特拉 |
| [41:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [41:13] | Mother! | 妈 |
| [41:13] | What the hell are you doing in my car?! | 你在我的车里干什么 |
| [41:15] | I heard you got your hotel back. | 我听说你拿回来了你的酒店 |
| [41:18] | You need to help your mother. | 你需要帮助你妈妈 |
| [41:19] | Oh, please. I’m-I’m not… | 别闹了 我 我不 |
| [41:20] | Think very carefully before you speak, Petra. | 说话前仔细想想 佩特拉 |
| [41:24] | I tell fortunes, and I read yours. | 我会算命 我算了你的 |
| [41:26] | And if you do not help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
| [41:28] | something terrible… | 坏事… |