时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, friends. You’ll recall Jane | 朋友们 你们还记得 |
[00:01] | had been working on her newest book for quite some time. | 简一直在花时间写她的新书 |
[00:04] | I just had an epiphany about my new book. | 我刚刚对我的书有了新的灵感 |
[00:05] | I want to turn it into this big multigenerational story | 我想把它写成一本贯穿好几代人的故事 |
[00:08] | with all of the lightness and all of the darkness. | 充满了各种光明与黑暗 |
[00:12] | And great news: | 还有好消息 |
[00:13] | she was getting good feedback from her mentor Marlene. | 她从玛琳导师那里取得了良好的反馈 |
[00:16] | I would love to show it to a friend in the industry. | 我很乐意把它拿给出版业的朋友看看 |
[00:18] | – Really? That would be… – Okay,okay, | -真的吗 那就 -好了 好了 |
[00:20] | the friend is actually my lover. | 这个朋友其实是我的爱人 |
[00:22] | She’s in publishing, and she’s a genius. | 她在出版业工作 而且她是天才 |
[00:25] | And Marlene’s not the only one with a lover. | 玛琳不是唯一拥有爱人的人 |
[00:26] | Jane and Rafael were back together. | 简和拉斐尔重归于好了 |
[00:28] | And he proposed. | 他求婚了 |
[00:30] | – Will you marry me? – Yes! | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[00:33] | I know! Heart-eye emojis, right? | 我知道 眼神就像爱心表情一样 对吗 |
[00:35] | But in less happy news, their son Mateo | 不太好的消息时 他们的儿子马特奥 |
[00:38] | was having a hard time at school. | 在学校的日子不怎么顺利 |
[00:40] | Mateo is really struggling with his reading. | 马特奥在阅读上有困难 |
[00:42] | He is quite far behind the rest of the class. | 他远远落后于班上其他同学 |
[00:44] | Oh, and Jane’s dad was struggling, too. | 简的爸爸也不怎么顺利 |
[00:46] | See, the fate of his show was in the hands of the studio. | 他剧集的生死掌握在工作室的手中 |
[00:49] | Barry, I need this pickup. | 巴里 我需要这个剧集 |
[00:50] | I know! Straight out of a telenovela inside a telenovela! | 我知道 狗血得就像电视剧里的电视剧一样 |
[00:53] | And speaking of… | 说到 |
[00:54] | remember Rafael’s sister Luisa? | 还记得拉斐尔的姐姐路易莎吗 |
[00:56] | You know, the one who was in love with Rose, | 和萝丝相爱的人 |
[00:59] | aka our supervillain. | 也就是我们的超级反派 |
[01:00] | Thank you for accepting this assignment. | 感谢你们接受这一任务 |
[01:02] | Now let’s get to work. | 现在 该工作了 |
[01:04] | Well, Luisa swore her off forever, | 路易莎发誓永远离开她 |
[01:06] | though recently she seemed to | 但最近她似乎 |
[01:08] | have had a change of heart again. | 再一次回心转意了 |
[01:10] | I even sent someone to watch over you. “Girl…” | 我甚至派了人看着你 那个一直叫姑娘的人 |
[01:12] | – Hey, girl, what’s up? – I’m in. | -姑娘 怎么了 -我成功了 |
[01:14] | What does Rose need me to do? | 萝丝需要我做什么 |
[01:16] | Oh, and I hate to bring this up, but… | 我不想提这件事 可是 |
[01:18] | If you do not help me, something terrible… | 如果你不帮我 某些可怕的事 |
[01:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:22] | I hope Petra’s okay. Which is where we left off. | 希望佩特拉没事 我们上集就说到这 |
[01:27] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was 30 years and six months old, | 当简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦三十岁零六个月时 |
[01:32] | her life changed forever. | 她的生活永远地改变了 |
[01:34] | She gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[01:39] | Yes. Unfortunately. | 是的 真不幸 |
[01:41] | My mother’s like a cockroach. | 我妈的生命力就像小强一样 |
[01:43] | But that’s a month away. | 但那是一个月之后 |
[01:45] | Right now Jane is 30 years and five months old. | 现在简是三十岁零五个月 |
[01:48] | And this is more of a hassle. | 这就更麻烦了 |
[01:50] | Her leg’s pretty screwed up. She’ll be fine. | 她的腿伤得不轻 但她会没事的 |
[01:53] | I’m just happy you’re all right. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[01:56] | You know, when I first woke up after the crash, | 当我从车祸中第一次醒来时 |
[02:00] | my first thought was of the girls. | 我首先想到的是孩子 |
[02:03] | What if I died? | 如果我死了怎么办 |
[02:04] | Then I realized they’d be fine. | 接着我想到 她们会没事的 |
[02:06] | ‘Cause they have Rafael. | 因为有拉斐尔在 |
[02:07] | And you. As a stepmom. | 还有你 来当她们的继母 |
[02:10] | Don’t you start crying. I’m trying to stop… | 你不许哭 我正打算打住呢 |
[02:12] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[02:13] | I just realized I’m gonna be a stepmom. | 我刚刚才意识到我要当继母了 |
[02:16] | Which brings us here, now. | 故事发展到了现在 |
[02:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:21] | I want to make sure everything is equal, | 我想确保一切都是对等的 |
[02:23] | so the girls feel every bit as important as Mateo. | 让女孩们感觉自己和马特奥一样重要 |
[02:26] | I also think we should buy two more chairs for the kitchen table, | 我觉得我们应该再为餐桌买两把椅子 |
[02:28] | so they don’t have to sit on folding chairs | 这样她们每次过来的时候 |
[02:30] | every time they come over, like they’re company. | 就不会像客人一样坐折叠椅了 |
[02:32] | And I’m gonna spend time with each of them separately | 我打算分别陪陪她们两个 |
[02:34] | to really get to know them individually. | 来了解一下她们的情况 |
[02:36] | And learn to tell them apart. | 还要学会区分她们 |
[02:37] | That sounds great, but where is this coming from? | 听上去不错 但这是怎么一回事啊 |
[02:39] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[02:41] | I’m taking on a new role in their life. | 我要去适应她们生活中的新角色 |
[02:43] | And I want to kill this stepmom thing. | 我也想做一个好继母 |
[02:48] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[02:51] | I just realized what I have to do to fix my novel. | 我想到怎么改我的小说了 |
[02:53] | I-I’ve been trying to crack this chapter, | 我一直在试着完成这一章 |
[02:54] | and I finally figured it out. | 现在我终于想到了 |
[02:55] | I have to rearrange everything. | 我得重新安排所有内容 |
[02:57] | I need to go write! | 我要去写作了 |
[02:58] | Go! Go write! Oh! | 快 快去写作 |
[03:00] | And so write she did. | 于是她去写作了 |
[03:03] | Because when the muse struck Jane, it struck her hard. | 因为当灵感的女神击中简时 给了她狠狠的一击 |
[03:06] | Pretty much punched her in the face. | 基本上和打到她脸上差不多 |
[03:08] | She had to write. | 她不得不去写作 |
[03:10] | She couldn’t stop. | 停不下来 |
[03:11] | Though life didn’t stop around her. | 但她的生活也未曾停止 |
[03:13] | Hey, good news. | 好消息 |
[03:14] | Petra regained some mobility in her fingers. | 佩特拉的手指恢复了一些行动能力 |
[03:16] | She even flipped me off this morning. | 她今早还对我竖中指 |
[03:24] | I just heard the studio loved our This Is Mars pilot. | 我刚听说工作室大爱《这是火星》试播集 |
[03:26] | You want to come to dinner and celebrate? | 你想来一起吃晚餐庆祝吗 |
[03:27] | Oh, Dad, I would love to, but I am on such a roll. | 我想来 但我现在很忙 |
[03:30] | Then keep rolling, my brilliant daughter. | 那你继续 我聪明的女儿 |
[03:34] | Oh, wow. It’s sort of smelly in here. | 这里有点臭啊 |
[03:37] | – Still in the zone. – Stay there. | -还在忙呢 -待着别动 |
[03:38] | I just need to borrow your label maker. | 我需要借你的标签 |
[03:40] | I’m organizing my nursing school courses. | 我要安排护工学校的课程 |
[03:43] | I just registered. | 刚注册好 |
[03:44] | This is so good. | 这太棒啦 |
[03:47] | Okay. I got to go pick up the kids, | 好了 我要去接孩子们了 |
[03:48] | but I’ll read the next chapter as soon as I get back. | 一回来就读下一章 |
[03:51] | Thank you. Love you. | 谢谢 爱你 |
[04:01] | And finally… | 最后… |
[04:02] | after three weeks, five pizzas, | 在三个星期 吃了五个披萨 |
[04:04] | and one and a half showers, Jane finished her novel. | 洗了一个半澡之后 简完成了她的小说 |
[04:08] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[04:23] | Ah… it’s awesome. | 写的很棒 |
[04:27] | I love– What? What’s this? | 我好喜…这是什么 |
[04:29] | Uh, my alternate ending. | 另一个结局 |
[04:30] | Let me know which one you think is better. | 你觉得哪一个更好 |
[04:33] | Uh, what’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[04:35] | That comma. | 逗号 |
[04:35] | It completely changes the cadence of the last sentence. | 完全改变了最后一句的节奏 |
[04:38] | Okay, I vote no comma. | 好的 我喜欢不加逗号的 |
[04:41] | Actually, I might go with the comma. | 其实我更喜欢有逗号 |
[04:44] | Okay. It’s done. | 好了 完成了 |
[04:46] | Period. Exclamation point. | 句号 感叹号 |
[04:48] | Now go send it to Jill. | 去发给吉尔吧 |
[04:50] | Ah, yes, Jill. | 哦对 吉尔 |
[04:51] | Marlene’s publishing friend. | 玛琳的出版界朋友 |
[04:53] | And lover. | 以及爱人 |
[04:54] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:57] | It’s good, right? | 写的还行吧 |
[04:59] | I think it’s good. | 我觉得不错 |
[05:00] | But I also feel strange saying that, | 但我自己说出来有点奇怪 |
[05:01] | like, maybe I’m delusional. | 也许是我想多了 |
[05:02] | You’re not. It’s better than good. It’s great. | 你没有 你写的很好 |
[05:10] | Now go take a shower. | 现在快去洗个澡 |
[05:11] | It’s time. | 该洗了 |
[05:19] | Have you heard anything about your manuscript? | 你小说的事有消息了吗 |
[05:21] | Not yet.I’m spiraling. | 还没 我很忐忑 |
[05:22] | Please don’t ask me about it. | 请别再问了 |
[05:23] | Okay, well, yesterday you got mad because I didn’t ask. | 好好好 昨天我没问你就生气了 |
[05:25] | Yes, I know. Like I said, I’m spiraling. | 我说了 我很忐忑 |
[05:27] | Wh-What’s going on? Distract me. | 有啥事吗 让我分分心 |
[05:29] | Can you take the girls for a few hours today? | 你今天能照顾姑娘们几小时吗 |
[05:31] | Raf’s showing a house. I’ve got back-to-back meetings, | 拉弗带人去看房子了 我要开会 |
[05:33] | and the nannies have some god-awful stomach virus, | 保姆感染了肠胃病毒 |
[05:34] | so they’re banned from the Marbella. | 所以被赶出玛贝拉了 |
[05:36] | Of course.Yes! | 当然可以 |
[05:37] | I am officially ready to step into stepmomming. | 我已经准备好做继母了 |
[05:39] | Great. So can I just go over a few rules | 那就好 我能跟你说说我跟治疗师 |
[05:41] | I’ve developed with their therapist? | 制定的几条规则吗 |
[05:42] | Mother-to-stepmother communication. | 母亲和继母之间的对话 |
[05:44] | I love it. Give me those rules. | 我喜欢 说出规则吧 |
[05:46] | Most of it’s just common sense. | 大部分都是常识了 |
[05:48] | And only one sweet per day. | 每天一颗糖果 |
[05:49] | Unless it’s Friday. Then they can have an apple and a sweet. | 除非周五 那天她们可以吃一个苹果和一颗糖 |
[05:52] | But only after dinner. | 但只能在晚饭后 |
[05:53] | And no cheese puffs ever. | 绝对不能吃奶酪泡芙 |
[05:54] | I found little orange fingerprints all over my Prada mules. | 不然我的普拉达鞋上又得留下黄色指纹 |
[05:56] | – Is that it? – Yes. | -就这些了吗 -是的 |
[05:57] | Why? Do you need more guidance? | 怎么了 你需要更多指导吗 |
[05:58] | No. God, no. | 不 不用了 |
[06:00] | Look, all these boundaries and rules make them feel safe and loved. | 所有规则和界限都能让她们感觉到安全和爱 |
[06:03] | Because if they don’t, they get manipulative and start to lie. | 如果她们感受不到 就会开始撒谎 |
[06:07] | And their therapist said we need to nip that behavior in the bud. | 治疗师说必须把这种势头掐死在萌芽阶段 |
[06:09] | Got it. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[06:11] | – Thank you so much. – My pleasure! | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[06:12] | I’m going to finish my shift and get ready to stepmom it up. | 我上完班 就准备好好当继母 |
[06:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:21] | I’m stepmomming it up! | 我在做准备啊 |
[06:22] | You’re so weird. | 你太奇怪了 |
[06:27] | Yes, hello. | 喂 你好 |
[06:28] | This is Dr. Price, your mother’s physician. | 我是普赖斯医生 你妈妈的内科医生 |
[06:29] | We need you down here ASAP. | 我们需要你尽快过来 |
[06:31] | It’s fine. You have my permission to pull the plug. | 没关系 我同意你们拔掉插管 |
[06:33] | Ma’am, your mother’s not on life support. | 女士 你妈妈没有用生命维持器 |
[06:37] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[06:38] | She just threw another bedpan. | 她刚刚又扔了一个便盆 |
[06:39] | We really need you down here. | 我们真的需要你过来 |
[06:41] | Just put her on the phone. | 让她接电话 |
[06:43] | I won’t let them do it! | 我不会让他们这么做的 |
[06:45] | In Czech Republic, they put you under. | 在捷克 他们把你放倒 |
[06:47] | Next thing you know, | 等你恢复意识 |
[06:48] | your kidneys are being auctioned off on black market. | 你的肾就被拿到黑市上拍卖了 |
[06:51] | Mother, what are you talking about? | 妈妈 你在说什么 |
[06:53] | Doctor say I must cut off leg or die. | 医生说我必须切除一条腿 不然就得死 |
[06:56] | Geez, how many appendages can this lady lose? | 天啊 这位女士还能失去多少附属器官 |
[06:59] | Really taking her down to the studs here. | 她真的要以钉子为生了 |
[07:01] | Well, I don’t know, Mother, maybe roll the dice. | 我不知道 妈妈 要不掷个骰子 |
[07:03] | We don’t want to gamble on this pilot. | 我们不想在这个试播集上冒险 |
[07:05] | That’s why we’re testing it | 这就是我们在送呈广播公司前 |
[07:06] | before we send it to the network. | 先进行测试的原因 |
[07:08] | So how does this work? | 这是怎么操作的 |
[07:09] | Uh, I’m not familiar with the pilot testing process, | 我不太熟悉试播集测试的流程 |
[07:12] | because my shows always go straight to series. | 因为我的戏通常都是直接签订成剧集 |
[07:14] | When they like something, they turn the dial up. | 当他们看到喜欢的情节 会调高旋钮 |
[07:16] | When they dislike something, they turn the dial down. | 当他们看到不喜欢的情节 会调低旋钮 |
[07:21] | I told you never to interrupt me while I’m executive producing. | 我说过不要在我执行制作的时候打扰我 |
[07:25] | – I was just bringing you the coffees you asked for. – Never. | -我只是给你送你要的咖啡 -不行 |
[07:29] | All right, but I will take the coffee, since it’s here. | 既然咖啡已经送来了 我就拿着了 |
[07:31] | Thank you, Girl Rudy. | 谢谢 鲁迪姑娘 |
[07:32] | Take me, Steve. | 带我走 史蒂夫 |
[07:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:37] | Looks like the women in the audience love the romance. | 看来女性观众喜欢浪漫 |
[07:40] | And as predicted, | 并且和预测的一样 |
[07:41] | the men aren’t as interested in the soapy stuff. | 男性对肥皂剧情没有那么感兴趣 |
[07:44] | The doctor, he might come back. | 医生可能要回来了 |
[07:46] | Then let him watch. | 那就让他看看 |
[07:47] | Take off your shirt. | 把衬衫脱了 |
[07:49] | Wow. Straight men like boobs. | 直男喜欢胸部 |
[07:51] | Pilot-testing seems like an airtight method. | 试播集测试好像是无懈可击的方法 |
[07:53] | Our scientists have finally figured out… | 科学家终于明白了… |
[07:55] | – Oh, I love this scene. – Oh, me, too. | -我爱这场戏 -我也是 |
[07:58] | We’re perfectly calibrated. | 我们太默契了 |
[08:02] | Excuse me, can you check to see | 不好意思 你们能不能检查一下 |
[08:04] | if the dials are broken? | 旋钮是不是坏了 |
[08:08] | Oh, thank God. Never mind. | 谢天谢地 没事了 |
[08:09] | Our passionate lovemaking has healed my wounds. | 充满激情的性爱治愈了我的伤口 |
[08:13] | Who needs doctors? | 谁还需要医生呢 |
[08:17] | Great test. We’re really happy. | 很成功的测试 我们很高兴 |
[08:19] | – I’d change a few music cues. – Got it. | -我会更换部分配乐 -明白 |
[08:21] | And then let’s get it over to the network for the weekend. | 然后我们周末就把它送到电视台去 |
[08:23] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[08:28] | That was a disaster. | 这简直是灾难 |
[08:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:32] | The test scores were through the roof. | 测试得分高破天际了 |
[08:34] | For those two fetuses, not for us. | 是给那两个胎儿的 不是给我们的 |
[08:36] | If the network sees these scores, | 如果广播公司看到了得分 |
[08:38] | they’re gonna want to make the show all about | 他们就会想把整部戏都做成 |
[08:40] | those two mildly talented Mini-Me’s | 关于两个”迷你版我们”的故事 |
[08:42] | and we’re gonna get sidelined. | 我们就没戏了 |
[08:44] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[08:46] | Well, that can’t happen. | 不能让这种事发生 |
[08:47] | This is our show. We’re the stars. | 这是我们的戏 我们才是主角 |
[08:49] | Exactly. So we’re gonna go back into editing | 没错 所以我们要重新剪辑 |
[08:51] | and make sure we stand out more. | 确保我们的角色更加突出 |
[08:53] | Otherwise, they’re gonna turn us into | 否则 他们会把我们变成配角 |
[08:54] | side characters whose scenes get shorter and shorter, | 戏份越来越少 |
[08:57] | until they’re cutting us off mid… | 直到把我们剪光… |
[08:59] | Some mandarin oranges for your Mandarin homework. | 为你们的中文作业准备了一些中国橘子 |
[09:02] | We’re actually done with our homework. | 事实上我们已经做完作业了 |
[09:04] | Yeah. Can we have 20 minutes of iPad time? | 我们可以玩二十分钟平板电脑吗 |
[09:07] | Which one of Petra’s 800 rules covered that? | 佩特拉的八百条守则里哪条写到了这点 |
[09:10] | Well, uh… just give me a minute to think about that. | 给我点时间想一想 |
[09:16] | 姑娘们做完作业了 能玩二十分钟平板电脑吗 简 | |
[09:20] | Hey, are you texting our mom? | 你在给我们的妈妈发信息吗 |
[09:22] | What? No. Of course not. | 什么 不 当然不是 |
[09:24] | I’m just, uh… considering the request. | 我只是…在考虑你们的请求 |
[09:28] | You know… weighing the pros and cons. | 权衡利弊 |
[09:30] | Really deliberating. | 深思熟虑 |
[09:31] | I think it was, um, Henry David Thoreau | 我记得亨利·戴维·梭罗 |
[09:33] | who said, “To live deliberately, | 曾经说过”从容不迫地生活 |
[09:36] | to front only the essential facts of life…” | 面对生活的基本事实…” |
[09:44] | Anyway, after much deliberation, the answer is no. | 总之 经过慎重考虑 回答是不行 |
[09:47] | Okay. We’ll just go play in our room. | 好吧 那我们就去房间里玩 |
[09:55] | Marlene? | 玛琳 |
[09:56] | Jane, hi. | 简 你好 |
[09:57] | Listen, I loved your novel. | 我爱你的小说 |
[09:59] | Oh, my God. Really? | 我的天啊 真的吗 |
[10:01] | Yes, it totally delivered. | 是的 触动人心 |
[10:02] | It’s as amazing as I knew it would be. | 它就如同我想象的那般出色 |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[10:07] | That’s great to hear. | 很高兴能听到你这么说 |
[10:08] | But unfortunately, Jill passed on it. | 但很不幸 吉尔不同意 |
[10:11] | She’s not going to represent you. | 她不会代理你 |
[10:16] | It means that my novel was rejected, Abuela. | 那话的意思就是我的小说被拒了 外婆 |
[10:19] | The agent doesn’t want to represent me. | 代理商不愿意给我做代理 |
[10:21] | But you know what? | 但其实吧 |
[10:22] | I’m actually fine, optimistic even. | 我挺好的 甚至还挺乐观的 |
[10:24] | According to Marlene, | 据玛琳说 |
[10:25] | Jill loved the writing but just didn’t know how to market it, | 吉尔很喜欢我的作品 但她不知道该怎么卖 |
[10:29] | which means that she just wasn’t the right fit for me, | 那就说明她不适合我 |
[10:32] | but there are plenty of other agents out there, | 但天涯何处无代理商 |
[10:34] | and I’m going to get my manuscript | 我会把我的原稿 |
[10:35] | to every last one of them. | 送到每一个代理商手上 |
[10:38] | Abuela? | 外婆 |
[10:45] | No, I’m printing, | 不 是我在打印 |
[10:45] | and I have to keep printing, so I’ll call you later. | 我还得继续打印 所以我待会儿再打给你 |
[10:48] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[10:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:00] | Hey, Aunt Jane. | 简阿姨 |
[11:01] | Don’t “Hey, Aunt Jane” Me. | 别跟我来这套 |
[11:03] | You’re playing with your iPad when I specifically told you | 我明确说过了不能玩 你们明知故犯 |
[11:05] | that you couldn’t. Now hand them over. | 现在快把平板交上来 |
[11:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:09] | It won’t happen again. | 我们不会再犯了 |
[11:12] | Okay, then, but you don’t get ’em after dinner. Deal? | 那好吧 但你们晚饭后不许玩了 可以吗 |
[11:15] | Deal. | 成交 |
[11:17] | Do you have shrimp cocktail? | 晚饭有虾仁杯吗 |
[11:19] | Maybe with a side of soy-braised baby back ribs? | 或许再来点红烧仔排 |
[11:23] | I have chicken nuggets. | 我准备了炸鸡块 |
[11:24] | Low-sodium at least? | 至少是低盐的吧 |
[11:26] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[11:28] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[11:29] | Super Stepmom in the house. | 超级后妈驾到 |
[11:32] | Everything go okay with the girls? | 姑娘们一切都还好吗 |
[11:33] | Yeah. For the most part, it was smooth sailing. | 挺好的 在大多数情况下事情都挺顺利的 |
[11:35] | Wh-What do you mean “For the most part”? | 什么叫”在大多数情况下” |
[11:37] | Well, we did have a minor issue, but I handled it. | 我们确实出过一点小岔子 但我搞定了 |
[11:40] | What happened? I need to know all the details. | 怎么回事 我需要知道所有细节 |
[11:42] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[11:44] | Okay, but please don’t tell them that I told you | 行吧 但别跟她们说我告诉你了 |
[11:48] | because we’re really starting to bond. | 毕竟我们之间的关系终于有起色了 |
[11:50] | Also bonding… | 这边也团结起来了 |
[11:51] | Okay, girl, let’s go over the details one more time. | 行了 我们再过一次细节 |
[11:54] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ve got it. | 别担心 我能搞定 |
[11:56] | I’m just gonna go to Rafael, | 我打算直接去拉斐尔面前 |
[11:58] | and I’m gonna beg him for the tie tack. | 求他把那个领带夹给我 |
[12:00] | Simple pimple. | 小菜一碟 |
[12:01] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[12:03] | I wish I could do it. If I could, I would. | 我希望我能这么做 如果我可以 我会去 |
[12:05] | And in fact, he tried. | 事实上 他试过了 |
[12:11] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:13] | But why does Rose want the tie tack? Do you know? | 但为什么萝丝想要那个领带夹 你知道吗 |
[12:16] | One step at a time. | 别操之过急 一步一步来 |
[12:18] | But she does have a plan, right? | 但她确实有个计划 是吗 |
[12:20] | Rose always has a plan, | 萝丝总是有个计划 |
[12:22] | and the tie tack is phase two. | 领带夹是第二阶段的计划 |
[12:28] | Pause! | 停 |
[12:29] | Okay, that was a very sexy scream, | 好 刚刚那个尖叫声很性感 |
[12:31] | but there was a slight downward turn | 但在镜头结束时 |
[12:33] | in the corners of River’s mouth at the end of the shot. | 里弗的嘴角有点向下 |
[12:36] | Totally true. | 说得没错 |
[12:38] | Can we trim off about two and a half frames? | 我们能修掉2.5帧吗 |
[12:40] | Well, yeah, sure, but, look, | 可以是可以 但是 听着 |
[12:42] | if you guys want me to tweak every single frame, | 如果你们想要我把每一帧都微调的话 |
[12:45] | we’ll be here all night. | 咱们今晚就都别想回家了 |
[12:46] | Good point, Mia. | 有道理 米娅 |
[12:48] | Let’s check in with our loved ones | 那大家各自给爱的人报备一声 |
[12:50] | and tell them it’s gonna be an all-nighter. | 告诉他们今晚我们就不回家了 |
[12:51] | Geez… | 天哪 |
[12:53] | What is it, Rogelio? | 怎么了 罗格里奥 |
[12:54] | We’re seeing you in less than an hour. | 我们还有不到一小时就能见到你 |
[12:58] | Darci, listen, what is the one thing | 德斯 听着 在这个世界上 |
[13:00] | in the world you love more than Baby? | 你爱什么胜过宝贝 |
[13:02] | When you owe me a favor. | 你欠我人情 |
[13:03] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[13:04] | And, boy, am I gonna owe you a big one. | 天哪 我马上就要欠你一个大人情了 |
[13:06] | I’m on a time crunch at work. | 我这边工作时间有点紧 |
[13:08] | Can we pretty please swap Baby days? | 我们能不能改天陪宝贝 |
[13:10] | Again? | 又改天啊 |
[13:11] | Esteban is going on a yoga retreat tomorrow, | 埃斯特班明天要去参加瑜伽疗养 |
[13:13] | and tonight was couples time. | 今夜是夫妻时间 |
[13:15] | Darci, please, | 德斯 拜托 |
[13:16] | my pilot hangs in the balance. | 我的试播集正在紧要关头 |
[13:19] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[13:20] | but I’m not gonna forget about this favor. | 但我不会忘了你欠我这个人情的 |
[13:21] | Oh, you’re a lifesaver. Thank Esteban, | 你真是帮了大忙 谢谢埃斯特班 |
[13:24] | and tell Baby I love her. | 告诉宝宝我爱她 |
[13:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Rogelio is such a… | 没错 没错 罗格里奥真是… |
[13:36] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[13:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:41] | Just got another rejection letter. | 刚才又收到了一封拒绝信 |
[13:43] | Geez, it’s 7:00 a.m. | 天啊 这才早上七点钟 |
[13:44] | Let the girl have a cup of coffee first. | 先让姑娘喝杯咖啡行吗 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:49] | I can get off work early and pick up the girls | 我会早点结束工作接女孩们 |
[13:52] | so you don’t have to. | 你就不用去了 |
[13:53] | No, no, no, life goes on, | 不不不 日子还是得过 |
[13:55] | and I still have plenty of agents to hear from, | 还有很多别的经纪人呢 |
[13:58] | and me and the girls are making real progress. | 我和女孩们的相处很有进步 |
[14:01] | You tattled on us! | 你背着我们打小报告 |
[14:03] | That’s so lame. | 真是太不八婆了 |
[14:05] | New name Lame Jane. | 你的新名字是八婆简 |
[14:07] | – No, stop. – Stop what, Lame Jane? | -停下 -停下什么 八婆简 |
[14:10] | I only told your mother what happened | 我只是告诉了你妈妈事情的经过 |
[14:11] | because we’re all on one team. | 因为我们是一队的啊 |
[14:13] | Team twins, huh? Go team! | 双胞胎队 对吧 冲啊 |
[14:17] | Yikes. | 这个嘛 |
[14:18] | Pretty lame, Jane. | 真的很八婆 简 |
[14:19] | Snitches get stitches. | 告密者 嘴缝针 |
[14:21] | And end up in ditches. | 最后死在沟渠里 |
[14:23] | We don’t hang out with narcs. | 我们不和毒瘤一起玩 |
[14:25] | What… Hey, no, girls, come back here right now. | 什么 女孩们 马上回来 |
[14:28] | – Um, excuse me. – Stop it! | -不好意思 -快下来 |
[14:32] | My luggage! | 我的行李 |
[14:33] | Wh– Are you their nanny? | 你是她们的保姆吧 |
[14:35] | You need to get control of them. | 你得管管她们 |
[14:38] | Just because I’m Latina doesn’t mean that I’m their nanny. | 我是拉美裔不代表我就是保姆 |
[14:40] | Yeah, she’s not our nanny. | 没错 她不是保姆 |
[14:42] | She’s our evil stepmother, and we hate her. | 她是我们的邪恶继母 我们讨厌她 |
[14:50] | Hurry up and get ready for dinner, girls. | 快点 准备好吃晚饭了 女孩们 |
[14:52] | So how was it? | 怎么样 |
[14:54] | – Well, not great. – What happened? | -不太好 -怎么了 |
[14:57] | What happened is that you told them what I told you, | 你把我告诉你的告诉她们了 |
[14:59] | and now they think I’m a big tattletale. | 现在她们觉得我是邪恶的告密者 |
[15:01] | In their defense, you’re tattling right now. | 其实 你现在也算告密 |
[15:03] | Who cares? This isn’t middle school, it’s parenting. | 管他呢 又不是中学 只是照看下而已 |
[15:06] | You said you weren’t gonna say anything. | 你说你不会告诉她们的 |
[15:07] | Well, I changed my mind, because I’m their mother, | 我改主意了 我是她们的妈妈 |
[15:10] | and it’s my job to decide what’s best for them. | 该由我来决定对她们来说怎样最好 |
[15:12] | And, frankly, you shouldn’t have asked me | 其实你一开始就不该要求我 |
[15:13] | not to say something in the first place. Got it? | 不要告诉她们 明白吗 |
[15:16] | Fine. Okay. Got it. | 好吧 明白了 |
[15:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | So any incidents to report today? | 今天发生什么事了吗 |
[15:24] | Yes, we did have an issue. | 是的 有些问题 |
[15:27] | They ran away because they were upset with me. | 她们因为和我置气 跑走了 |
[15:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Girls, get out here! Jane told me what you did! | 孩子们 出来 简告诉我你们干什么了 |
[15:34] | And speaking of fractured relationships. | 说到破裂的关系 |
[15:37] | Whatever you have to say, I don’t want to hear it. Just go. | 不管你想说什么 我都不想听 走吧 |
[15:40] | Wait, wait, wait! I understand how you feel and why. | 等等 我明白你的感受和这么做的理由 |
[15:42] | And after this, I will leave you alone forever. | 这次之后 我保证不再打扰你 |
[15:47] | But I have no family left, | 我没有别的家人了 |
[15:48] | and I just wanted | 我只是想要 |
[15:51] | something small of Dad’s before I go. | 在我离开前 拿到爸爸的东西 |
[15:55] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[15:56] | It’s this | 是一个 |
[15:58] | gold and onyx tie tack. | 金的玛瑙领带夹 |
[16:01] | It’s not worth much, | 不太值钱 |
[16:02] | but it’s got sentimental value to me. | 但对我而言有特殊的意义 |
[16:05] | Dad wore it to my med school graduation, | 爸爸在我医学院毕业时戴着它 |
[16:07] | and I could… | 有了它 我可以 |
[16:09] | I could really use a reminder of a time in my life | 我可以回想起那段 |
[16:12] | when I was worthy of my family’s love and respect. | 我拥有家人的爱和尊重的时光 |
[16:15] | Oh, wow, she’s good. | 她演得真好 |
[16:17] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[16:20] | Well, I, um, I have the tie tack, | 我有那个领带夹 |
[16:23] | so you know what I’ll do? | 所以你知道我接下来要做什么吗 |
[16:25] | – What? – Take it straight to the police, | -什么 -把它拿到警察局去 |
[16:27] | because if you want it, then it probably | 因为如果你这么想要它 |
[16:29] | has something to do with Rose. | 它可能和萝丝有关系 |
[16:30] | Oh, wow, guess he’s better. | 看来他更胜一筹 |
[16:32] | Raf, please, don’t. | 拉弗 求你了 别这样 |
[17:05] | Push in on that look. | 特写那个表情 |
[17:09] | Now pull out on both of us. | 现在拉远露出我们两个人 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God, we look amazing. | 天啊 我们看起来太棒了 |
[17:17] | We’re popping so much. | 我们演得简直炸裂 |
[17:18] | We’re like a thousand champagne corks exploding at once. | 我们就像一千个香槟塞同时炸开 |
[17:22] | And we’re done. | 我们就到这里为止好了 |
[17:24] | Okay, now let’s send this new tape | 现在把这盘新带子 |
[17:25] | to the studio to get to the network. Girl Rudy, | 送到工作室去吧 鲁迪姑娘 |
[17:28] | we need you to get the new cut to the studio ASAP. | 你得尽快把新剪辑带送到工作室去 |
[17:31] | Oh, I already did. | 我已经送去了 |
[17:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:34] | The network said it had to be in by 3:00, | 电视台要求三点前交过去 |
[17:35] | so the studio told me to deliver the latest cut. | 所以工作室让我把最新的成品送去 |
[17:38] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[17:39] | You said never to interrupt you when you’re executive producing. | 你说过不准在你监制时打扰你 |
[17:42] | Call the network right now | 现在就给电视台打电话 |
[17:43] | and tell them that a new cut is on the way. | 告诉他们新成品马上送到 |
[17:44] | I can’t. They’re at a corporate retreat and unreachable. | 我联系不到他们 他们组织了户外拓展 |
[17:47] | That’s why it needed to be in by 3:00. | 所以他们才让我们三点前交 |
[17:51] | That makes three. | 第三封了 |
[17:53] | Three rejections just today. | 一天就收到三封拒绝信 |
[17:54] | Hey, it only takes one, right? | 成功只需一次认可 不是吗 |
[17:56] | That’s what I keep telling myself, | 我也一直这么告诉自己 |
[17:58] | but I think I need one of Dad’s famous | 可我想我需要老爸经典的 |
[18:01] | “Fight for your art” Pep talks. | “为你的艺术奋斗”给我加油鼓劲 |
[18:02] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 太好了 你回家了 |
[18:04] | Rogelio, tell Jane what it’s like finally getting to work | 罗格里奥 告诉简能最终为自己热爱的项目奋斗 |
[18:06] | on your passion project. | 是什么感受 |
[18:09] | Sure. Well, it’s, | 好的 这其实 |
[18:11] | uh, horrible. | 很糟糕 |
[18:11] | My career is over. I might as well quit. | 我的事业到头了 我辞职算了 |
[18:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[18:15] | Because your daughter needs a pep talk. | 因为你的女儿需要鼓励 |
[18:17] | She got a few more rejection letters. | 她又收到了几封拒绝信 |
[18:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:20] | You have to believe in yourself, Jane. | 你要相信你自己 简 |
[18:22] | That is the most important thing. | 这是最重要的 |
[18:24] | The crazy thing is, is I actually do. | 荒唐的是 我真的相信自己 |
[18:26] | I think that there is an agent out there who will love my book, | 我相信一定有代理人会喜欢我的书 |
[18:29] | but my manuscript’s not even getting to their desks. | 可我的手稿都没法送到他们手上 |
[18:31] | – How do you know? – I worked in publishing. | -你怎么知道 -我在出版社工作过 |
[18:34] | I’m getting form letter rejections from assistants. | 这些助理寄出的拒绝信 全是官话套话 |
[18:36] | The last one was addressed to “Jake Villanuts.” | 上一封居然写寄给杰克·维尔纳茨[误写简的名字] |
[18:42] | H-Have you heard back from everyone? | 他们都拒绝掉你了吗 |
[18:44] | Well, not Isabel Allende’s agent, | 伊莎贝尔·阿连德的代理人没有回信 |
[18:47] | but there’s no way that my book is getting even near her. | 不过我的书肯定没法送到她手上 |
[18:50] | Unless you get it near her. | 除非你亲自出马 |
[18:53] | Did I ever tell you how I got this scar? | 我告诉过你这条疤是怎么来的吗 |
[18:56] | I’ll make some tea. Remember your health, Rogelio. | 我去泡茶 注意健康 罗格里奥 |
[18:58] | – Keep calm. – Of course. I’m perfectly calm. | -保持冷静 -当然 我非常冷静 |
[19:01] | So, calmly. | 我很平静 |
[19:03] | When I was a young actor in Mexico City, | 我年轻时在墨西哥城当演员 |
[19:05] | Alejandro González Iñárritu was directing a movie | 亚利桑德罗·冈萨雷斯·伊纳里多执导一部电影 |
[19:08] | about a hobo who through sheer handsomeness | 讲述一个流浪汉单凭英俊潇洒的容貌 |
[19:10] | becomes the richest oil tycoon in the world. | 一举成为世界最富有的石油巨头 |
[19:13] | So I dressed as a homeless man | 所以我穿成流浪汉的样子 |
[19:15] | and waited along the route Iñárritu took every day to work. | 在伊纳里多平时去工作的路上等他 |
[19:19] | Then I saw his car, | 然后我看到了他的车 |
[19:20] | so I ran into traffic with a bucket and a squeegee. | 然后我手提水桶和水刷一个箭步冲进车流 |
[19:24] | That’s how you got your scar? | 你就是这么受伤的 |
[19:25] | You got hit by a car while method auditioning? | 在方法试镜时让车给撞了 |
[19:27] | No. | 不 |
[19:29] | Iñárritu didn’t recognize me and threatened to call the police. | 伊纳里多压根不认识我 威胁说要报警 |
[19:33] | But I didn’t give up. | 但我没有放弃 |
[19:34] | The next day, I went to Iñárritu’s house | 第二天 我来到伊纳里多家 |
[19:36] | and hand-delivered my headshot to Iñárritu’s girlfriend. | 亲手把我的特写照交给伊纳里多的女朋友 |
[19:40] | She was very nice and invited me inside. | 她人很好 还邀请我进屋 |
[19:43] | Then one thing led to another, | 然后自然而然地 |
[19:45] | and let’s just say that when Iñárritu got home, | 这么说吧 伊纳里多回家时 |
[19:47] | I had to jump out the window. | 我只能跳窗逃走 |
[19:49] | And that’s how you got your scar? | 你的伤疤就是这么来的 |
[19:50] | No. I’m incredibly agile and landed on my feet, | 不 我灵巧的很 稳稳落地 |
[19:53] | right in the middle of Iñárritu’s guard dogs. | 正落在伊纳里多的看门犬之中 |
[19:57] | – So you were bitten? – No. | -这么说你被咬了 -不 |
[19:59] | I used my incredible cunning and a little hypnosis and got away, | 我凭借过人的机智和小小的催眠术巧妙逃脱 |
[20:02] | and then Iñárritu found my headshot under his pillow. | 后来伊纳里多发现我的特写照在他枕头下 |
[20:05] | – And then you got the part? – No. | -你得到了那个角色 -没有 |
[20:07] | Actually, Iñárritu banned me from his sets for life. | 实际上 伊纳里多终身禁止我进入他的片场 |
[20:11] | But the rumor of our feud | 但是我们俩争斗的谣言 |
[20:13] | got a ton of coverage in the Mexican tabloids, | 在墨西哥小报上传得沸沸扬扬 |
[20:16] | and all of that attention | 正是这些关注 |
[20:17] | got me an audition for The Passions of Santos, | 让我得到了《桑托斯的激情》的试镜机会 |
[20:19] | which then launched my career. | 我的演艺生涯就此起航 |
[20:23] | So you see, Jane, when you have a dream, | 所以说 简 如果你有梦想 |
[20:25] | you never give up. | 永远不要放弃 |
[20:28] | So how did you get the scar? | 那你的伤疤到底怎么来的 |
[20:32] | I cut myself while framing an issue of | 我把西班牙《人物》杂志爆丑闻的那一期 |
[20:34] | People en Español about the scandal. | 剪下来镶边的时候划伤了自己 |
[20:37] | Well, it was the first time I saw my name in print. | 这是我头一回见自己的名字登报嘛 |
[20:40] | I still remember the headline. | 我还记得当时的标题 |
[20:42] | “Crazed D-Lister Stalks Iñárritu.” | “疯狂龙套跟踪伊纳里多” |
[20:47] | The point is, I didn’t throw in the towel | 我想说的是 在遇到困难时 |
[20:49] | when things got hard. | 我没有轻言放弃 |
[20:52] | Dad, you just came in here and said you were giving up, | 爸 你刚刚还走进来说你要放弃 |
[20:54] | that your career was over. | 说你的事业到头了 |
[20:55] | Well, I was wrong. I’m not giving up. | 我错了 我不会放弃 |
[20:57] | And neither will you, Jake Villanuts. | 你也不会放弃 杰克·维尔纳茨 |
[21:00] | Now tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:01] | How badly do you want | 你有多渴望 |
[21:02] | your manuscript read by this agent? | 经纪人读到你的原稿 |
[21:04] | I want it with everything that I am. | 非常非常想 |
[21:06] | Well, that’s all I needed to hear. | 那就好 |
[21:08] | – I have a plan. – I am not going to break into | -我有个计划 -我不会闯进 |
[21:11] | the agent’s house and put my manuscript under her pillow. | 经纪人的家然后把原稿塞在她的枕头下 |
[21:15] | Okay then. I have a plan B. | 好吧 我还有个备用计划 |
[21:20] | Planning a covert operation requires | 计划秘密行动需要 |
[21:22] | stealth and discipline and… | 鬼鬼祟祟和反复演练 还有 |
[21:24] | Moo shu pork, yum. That was fantastic. | 木须肉 好吃 太棒了 |
[21:27] | Okay. Let’s synchronize our watches. | 好吧 让我们同步手表 |
[21:28] | And go over the plan one more time. | 再过一遍计划 |
[21:30] | The agent leaves | 经纪人会在 |
[21:31] | at 5 p.M. On Fridays with her weekend reading. | 周五下午五点离开 去参加周末读书会 |
[21:35] | at 4 40, you’re gonna enter the building | 四点四十分你进入那栋楼 |
[21:37] | – disguised as a delivery person. – And I tell security, | -伪装成快递员 -我告诉保安 |
[21:39] | “I have a package for the fifth floor.” | “有个送到五楼的快递” |
[21:40] | at 4 48, you’re gonna enter the agent’s office | 四点四十八分 你进入经纪人的办公室 |
[21:42] | and you’re gonna use your decoy box | 用快递盒”不小心” |
[21:44] | to knock over the stack of manuscripts. | 打翻那一堆原稿 |
[21:45] | And as I help pick up the fallen papers, | 当我帮忙收拾掉落的文件时 |
[21:47] | I slide my manuscript on the top of her pile | “顺手”把我的原稿放进 |
[21:49] | for her weekend reading. | 她周末要浏览的文件最上面 |
[21:51] | By the end of the day, the agent takes your novel home. Boom. | 下班后 她会把你的小说带回家 计划成功 |
[21:53] | Dad, you are amazing. | 爸爸 你太棒了 |
[21:54] | But the mission isn’t accomplished yet. | 但任务还没有完成 |
[21:55] | To make it happen by the weekend, | 为了让它在周末之前成功 |
[21:57] | we have to move quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[22:00] | Rudy! Get me props, stat. | 鲁迪 立刻给我拿道具 |
[22:02] | I also need wardrobe and makeup. | 我还需要服装和化妆品 |
[22:04] | My daughter needs a great disguise. | 我女儿需要好好伪装一下 |
[22:07] | That’s a really great disguise. | 这还真是个很好的伪装 |
[22:09] | Did Rogelio call Rose’s mask maker? | 罗格里奥联系萝丝的面具制造商了吗 |
[22:13] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[22:15] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[22:16] | Hey. Uh, I booked a last-minute showing | 我在最后一分钟抢到了客户 |
[22:18] | that I need to be at, like, five minutes ago. | 要求我五分钟前到达 |
[22:20] | And I know I said I would pick up the girls, but I can’t. | 我知道我说过要去接姑娘们 但我赶不上了 |
[22:23] | And the nanny’s still sick and Petra’s in a meeting | 保姆还病着 佩特拉正在开会 |
[22:25] | and I should really be in there with her and I… | 我真的应该陪着她 我 |
[22:27] | It’s just, uh, | 但 |
[22:28] | I’m kind of in the middle of a business thing. | 我正在忙工作的事 |
[22:30] | – Wait, what business thing? – A none-of-your-business thing. | -什么生意 -与你无关 |
[22:33] | Nothing, never mind, I’ll pick up the girls. | 没什么 算了吧 我去接姑娘们 |
[22:35] | – No, Jane. What about the plan? – Don’t worry. | – 不 简 那计划呢 -别担心 |
[22:38] | I’ve got one. Our cut needs to get to the network. | 我还有个主意 我们的戏得送去电视台 |
[22:41] | We’ve worked too hard to get this project off the ground. | 我们很努力 就为了使这个项目顺利进行 |
[22:43] | My younger self would not | 年轻时的我绝不会 |
[22:44] | have given up and neither will I. | 放弃 现在的我也不会 |
[22:45] | Agreed. But what does that have to do | 同意 但这和 |
[22:47] | with… those hideous things? | 那些可怕的东西有什么关系 |
[22:50] | I found out that every year | 我发现每年 |
[22:51] | the network execs watch all their pilots | 电视台老板都会在一个偏僻的荒野小屋 |
[22:53] | at a remote wilderness lodge. | 看所有的试播集 |
[22:55] | No phones, no computers. | 没有电话 没有电脑 |
[22:57] | – No audience testing. – But how will they know | -没法知道听众反应 -但是他们怎么知道 |
[22:59] | that straight men like boobs? | 直男喜欢胸部 |
[23:00] | It’s just the top brass in a screening room. | 全取决于放映室里的头儿 |
[23:03] | Totally off the grid. | 完全与外界隔离 |
[23:04] | But… | 但是 |
[23:06] | here’s the grid. | 这是地图 |
[23:07] | The lodge is here… | 小屋在这里 |
[23:09] | surrounded by some swamp. | 被沼泽环绕 |
[23:11] | So we’ll need waders and camouflage fishing vests. | 所以我们需要防水靴和伪装钓鱼背心 |
[23:14] | The waders will help us to safely traverse the terrain. | 防水靴将帮助我们安全地穿过沼泽 |
[23:18] | And the fishing vests will have pockets for all our needs. | 而且钓鱼背心的口袋会满足我们所有的需要 |
[23:21] | I wanted to get us self-destructing burner phones, | 我想带上自毁式一次性手机 |
[23:23] | but Rudy said those aren’t real, so I just got us | 但鲁迪说那不现实 所以我给我们 |
[23:26] | regular boring burner phones. | 准备了一般的一次性电话 |
[23:29] | We will wade in through the swamp, | 我们将涉过沼泽 |
[23:31] | slip into the screening room | 趁他们吃午饭时 |
[23:32] | while they’re at lunch, swap out the tape | 溜进放映室 交换磁带 |
[23:35] | – and no one will ever know. – Are you in? | -没有人会知道 -你加入吗 |
[23:37] | There is no way in hell she’s gonna… | 她绝不可能会… |
[23:39] | I am so in. | 当然加入 |
[23:41] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | We cannot let them keep on shifting | 我们不能让他们继续 |
[23:45] | the focus younger and younger and younger. | 将注意力转移到年轻一代 |
[23:47] | – What are we doing here? – I just have | -我们来这儿干嘛 -我只是得 |
[23:49] | to make a quick delivery and then we’ll be out of here. | 送个快递 然后我们就走 |
[23:51] | What kind of delivery? | 什么样的快递 |
[23:53] | Are you a secret drug runner? | 你在悄悄贩毒吗 |
[23:55] | No. No, I just… just my book. | 当然不 只是我的书 |
[23:58] | And I’ve been working on it for the past year. | 过去一年我一直在努力 |
[24:00] | Actually, years. I’ve worked on it for years | 实际上有几年了 我已经努力了很多年了 |
[24:02] | and I need to get it to somebody to read it. | 我需要读者 |
[24:04] | Then what’s with the off-brand polo? | 那么 这个杂牌马球衫是怎么回事 |
[24:06] | You look like a caddy. | 你看起来像个球童 |
[24:07] | It’s complicated. And I know | 我知道这很复杂 |
[24:10] | you’re still mad at me for tattling, | 你们还在因为我的唠叨而生气 |
[24:11] | but right now I need you both to be on your best behavior. | 但现在我需要你们俩都做出最好的表现 |
[24:14] | What’s in it for us? | 这对我们有什么好处 |
[24:16] | Here’s the thing: | 事情是这样的 |
[24:17] | nothing is in it for you. | 没有任何好处 |
[24:19] | Because you don’t do something for someone | 因为你不能只是为了有所回报 |
[24:21] | just to get something. | 而帮别人做事 |
[24:22] | I’m asking you | 我作为 |
[24:24] | for your help as your future stepmom | 很爱你们的准继母在寻求 |
[24:26] | who loves you. | 你们的帮助 |
[24:29] | We need to hurry. Please. | 我们需要尽快 拜托了 |
[24:30] | Just act natural. | 就表现自然点 |
[24:33] | Delivery lady. Just, uh, making some deliveries. | 送货女郎 只是 送点货 |
[24:36] | Per the yuj. What up? | 最近怎样 |
[24:38] | Yeah, very natural, Jane. | 真自然 简 |
[24:42] | Okay, you stay here | 你们俩待在这 |
[24:43] | and, uh, hide behind that plant | 躲到那盆盆栽后面 |
[24:44] | while I take a delivery box. | 我拿着快递盒子 |
[24:46] | Shoot, the box. | 糟了 那个盒子 |
[24:48] | Left it in the car. | 落在车里了 |
[24:49] | Uh, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:50] | – I-I can go get it. – Why do you need a box? | -我可以去拿 -你为什么需要一个盒子 |
[24:53] | Because she’s pretending to be a delivery person | 因为她需要装成一个送货员 |
[24:55] | to get past security. | 来混过安保 |
[24:57] | – Obvi. – Excuse me, ma’am. Can I help you? | -很明显 -打扰 女士 需要帮助吗 |
[24:59] | Uh-oh. Looks like this plan is set to self-destruct | 看来这个计划就要暴露了 |
[25:03] | in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[25:07] | – What is your business here? – Lose the badge. | -你在这干什么呢 -摘掉胸章 |
[25:10] | Excuse me? Don’t you know | 请问 你不知道我们的妈妈 |
[25:12] | who our mother is? | 是谁吗 |
[25:14] | Anna and Ellie Beedham. | 安娜毕达姆和埃莉毕达姆 |
[25:17] | Her assistant said she was calling ahead. | 她的助手说她提前打过电话了 |
[25:19] | She is so fired. | 她肯定要被开除 |
[25:21] | – So fired. – Wait, stop. | -开除定了 -等等 停一下 |
[25:22] | Let’s not fire anyone. | 我们先谁都不开除 |
[25:24] | It could have been me. | 可能就是我 |
[25:24] | Now, what floor did you say you’re going to? | 现在 你们说你们要去哪层来着 |
[25:26] | The 26th. Beedham. | 26层 毕达姆 |
[25:29] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[25:35] | I’m their nanny. | 我是她们的保姆 |
[25:37] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[25:40] | Thank you so much, girls, that was amazing. | 太感谢了 女孩儿们 太棒了 |
[25:42] | A-And real quick– | 我很快地说一句 |
[25:44] | it’s okay that I told him that I was your nanny | 我告诉他我是你们的保姆是没关系的 |
[25:45] | because I was using his bias against him. | 因为我在用他的偏见对付他 |
[25:47] | So it was subversive. Huh? Do you know what that means? | 所以这很有颠覆性 你们知道什么意思吗 |
[25:50] | – Of course we do. – We’re not idiots. | -我们当然知道 -我们又不是傻子 |
[25:55] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[25:57] | Oh, I’m trying on clothes. | 我在试衣服 |
[25:59] | F-For a work thing. | 工作需要 |
[26:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[26:02] | I’m on my way to New York. | 我正在去纽约的路上 |
[26:04] | Two of my clients are on the brink of divorce | 我的两个客户就快离婚了 |
[26:06] | so I have to do an emergency counseling session | 所以我需要去做紧急辅导 |
[26:08] | and Esteban is away. | 而且埃斯特班不在 |
[26:10] | So I need you to take Baby for the next two days. | 所以我需要你来在接下来两天照顾宝贝 |
[26:13] | Oh. Oh, but I-I-I, I-I have a, a-a very | 但是 我 我有一个非常 |
[26:16] | – big… – And totally insane… | -重要 -而且特别疯狂 |
[26:18] | …work thing, yeah. The fate of my show hangs… | 工作上的事 我的剧的命运 |
[26:20] | Rogelio. | 罗格里奥 |
[26:22] | I just covered your ass | 我刚帮了你的忙 |
[26:23] | and now I need you to cover mine. | 现在我需要你帮我 |
[26:25] | You said it yourself. You owe me. | 你自己说的 你欠我的 |
[26:27] | Prioritize your daughter. | 优先考虑下你的女儿 |
[26:29] | I do prioritize her. | 我确实优先考虑她 |
[26:30] | No, you haven’t been lately. | 不 你最近没有 |
[26:32] | You’ve been prioritizing work. | 你一直在优先考虑工作 |
[26:35] | These are the moments, Rogelio. | 这就是那些时刻 罗格里奥 |
[26:37] | You won’t get them back. | 失去了就回不来了 |
[26:38] | Baby won’t be a baby forever. | 宝贝不会永远是婴儿 |
[26:41] | Of course I’ll take her. | 我当然会照顾她 |
[26:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:44] | And, uh, a little advice. | 一点小建议 |
[26:46] | Whatever Duck Dynasty | 不论鸭子王朝提供了什么 |
[26:46] | is offering, it’s not worth it; you look absurd. | 都不值得 你看起来很荒唐 |
[26:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:54] | The idea that I could look absurd is absurd. Mwah. | 我可以看起来很荒唐的点子很荒唐 木啊 |
[27:01] | River? | 里弗 |
[27:02] | There has been a change of plans. | 计划有了变动 |
[27:04] | Wait, what happened with their plan? | 等等 她们的计划发生了什么 |
[27:15] | I can’t believe that worked! | 我不敢相信那成功了 |
[27:16] | – Oh, yay. – Did you see that? | -好诶 -你看到了吗 |
[27:19] | I just put the manuscript right on top of the pile. | 我刚把原稿放在那堆文件的上面 |
[27:20] | We’ll lie for you any time, Aunt Jane. | 我们随时可以为你而撒谎 简阿姨 |
[27:24] | Okay– | 好的 |
[27:26] | Wait, I– Uh… | 等一下 我 |
[27:29] | I-I did that because it was a last resort. | 我那么做是万不得已 |
[27:31] | But that was wrong and I really shouldn’t | 但是那是错的而且我真的不该 |
[27:34] | have lied and pretended to be somebody else | 撒谎装成另一个人 |
[27:35] | and I definitely shouldn’t have dragged you into this. | 我绝对不该把你们牵扯进来 |
[27:38] | So… | 所以 |
[27:39] | as punishment, I get no iPad for a week. | 作为惩罚 我一周不准玩平板 |
[27:44] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[27:45] | And I want you both to enforce it. | 我要你们俩强制我 |
[27:47] | If you catch me even looking at one, | 如果你们发现我在偷看 |
[27:48] | I want you to take it away. | 我要你们把它拿走 |
[27:52] | I really hope that agent reads your book. | 我真希望那个经纪人能看你的书 |
[27:55] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:03] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[28:04] | this is it. | 到此为止了 |
[28:07] | My last shot. | 我最后一次机会 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么 |
[28:12] | If the agent likes my book… | 如果经纪人喜欢我的书 |
[28:14] | – She will. – I hope so. | -她会的 -我也希望 |
[28:17] | That would be… | 那样的话就… |
[28:18] | everything. | 太好了 |
[28:20] | But if not… | 但如果她不喜欢 |
[28:22] | then I need to move on. | 那我就要放弃了 |
[28:24] | To the next chapter of my life. | 展开我人生的下一个章节 |
[28:26] | You mean, give up writing? | 你放弃写作了吗 |
[28:28] | Not give up. Just… | 不是放弃 只是… |
[28:31] | look at it more like a hobby, | 更多地把它当做是一个兴趣 |
[28:33] | less of a career. | 而不是一份职业 |
[28:35] | – That feels like giving up. – No. | -这感觉就像是放弃 -不是 |
[28:37] | No, it feels like I’m being realistic. | 不 感觉是我在面对现实 |
[28:41] | I mean, my dad guaranteed my last book. | 我爸保证了我上一本书得以发行 |
[28:43] | And with this one… | 但是这一本 |
[28:45] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[28:47] | I’m proud of what I wrote. | 我很自豪我写的作品 |
[28:49] | It’s what I wanted to write. | 那是我想写的内容 |
[28:52] | But if I can’t sell it, | 但是如果书卖不出去的话 |
[28:52] | then I need to find another way to make money. | 那我要找另一种方法赚钱 |
[28:54] | And contribute. | 为家用出份力 |
[28:55] | And leave the Marbella, | 还有离开玛贝拉酒店 |
[28:56] | which I always say I will, | 我一直说我会离开 |
[28:58] | but I keep ending up back there | 但我最后总是回到那里 |
[28:59] | and I want to get out so badly. | 我非常想离开那里 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[29:04] | I just hope she loves your book. | 我只是希望她喜欢你的书 |
[29:06] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[29:20] | Which brings us, friends, to the morning | 朋友们 现在我们来到了 |
[29:22] | when Jane turned 30 years and six months old. | 当简三十岁零六个月的这天早晨 |
[29:26] | The day her life changed forever. | 这一天她的人生从此改变了 |
[29:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:41] | Isabel Allende’s agent read my book… | 伊莎贝尔·阿连德的经纪人看了我的书 |
[29:45] | and she passed. | 她不要 |
[29:47] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[29:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:51] | It’s just, uh… | 我只是 |
[29:53] | I kept reminding myself | 不断地提醒自己 |
[29:54] | how hard it was to get out of the pile. | 要从这堆稿子里走出来有多难 |
[29:56] | But I did. | 但我走出来了 |
[29:59] | And my work was read. | 有人看了我写的书 |
[30:01] | But it wasn’t good enough. | 但是却不够好 |
[30:05] | So… I have to move on. | 所以我得继续新生活 |
[30:08] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[30:09] | – I have to be realistic. – Why? | -我必须面对现实 -为什么 |
[30:11] | Because it’s time. | 因为是时候了 |
[30:13] | I gave myself one more book. | 我给了自己再写一本书的机会 |
[30:16] | – It’s time. – I really love your book, Mommy. | -是时候了 -我非常喜欢你的书 妈妈 |
[30:21] | Thanks, Mr. Sweetface. | 谢谢你 笑眯眯先生 |
[30:23] | Our… | 我们的 |
[30:25] | story… be… gins… | 故事开始于 |
[30:30] | Mateo, | 马特奥 |
[30:30] | – that is the opening line of my book! – You just read that! | -这是我小说的开篇 -你刚刚念出来了 |
[30:33] | – I read it! – You read! | -我念出来了 -你念出来了 |
[30:37] | See? Something good already came from it. | 看到没 已经有好事因新书而生 |
[30:41] | No more kissing. More reading. | 别亲了 多看一点 |
[30:43] | You got it. | 好的 |
[30:44] | “‘I want to run faster,’ | 我想跑得更快 |
[30:46] | He said to the cow. | 它对牛说道 |
[30:48] | ‘But I’m a slow turtle, and I don’t know how.'” | 但我是只缓慢的乌龟 我不知道怎么跑快点 |
[30:55] | 罗格里奥 怎么样了 我知道你一个人可能会更难 但你无所不能 因为你是里弗·菲尔兹 | |
[31:05] | 罗格里奥 怎么样了 我知道你一个人可能会更难 但你无所不能 因为你是里弗·菲尔兹 | |
[31:05] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[31:08] | And, friends, that’s when… | 朋友们 就在这时 |
[31:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:12] | My baby Baby’s walking. | 我的宝贝会走路了 |
[31:15] | You did it. | 你会走路了 |
[31:16] | Oh, my God, I cannot believe this. | 天呐 我不敢相信 |
[31:20] | You know what? Let’s not take this. | 先别接这通电话 |
[31:22] | Let’s just enjoy our time together and take selfies. | 我们好好享受在一起的时光 自拍点照片吧 |
[31:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:32] | The girls told me what you had them do. | 两个女儿和我说你叫她们做的事 |
[31:35] | I can’t believe they tattled on me. | 不敢相信她们居然告我的状 |
[31:37] | It’s not funny, Jane. | 这不是闹着玩的 简 |
[31:38] | How could you not tell me about this? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[31:40] | Because I handled it. | 因为我已经处理好了 |
[31:42] | The girls are never gonna trust me | 如果我事无巨细全向你汇报 |
[31:43] | if I tell you every single thing. | 她们俩永远也不会相信我 |
[31:44] | Oh, well, too bad. I’m their mother. | 可怜你了 但我是她们的母亲 |
[31:46] | Yes, you’re their mother, but I’m not their nanny. | 是 你是她们母亲 可我不是她们的保姆 |
[31:49] | You can’t just hand out orders to me. | 你不能这样对我发号施令 |
[31:50] | I didn’t plan to involve the girls, | 我没打算让女儿们参与进来 |
[31:52] | it just kind of happened, | 只是出了点意外 |
[31:54] | and I’m sorry, I really am. | 而且我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[31:56] | But I made sure the girls knew that it was wrong. | 但我已经让姑娘们知道这样不对了 |
[31:58] | And I’m gonna work really hard to make sure | 而且我会努力确保 |
[31:59] | that they follow through with their therapy, | 她们会进行完整个治疗 |
[32:01] | but I need to have my own relationship with them. | 但我也需要和她们建立良好的关系 |
[32:03] | For the record, they would have | 声明一下 她们之间的关系 |
[32:04] | their own relationship, one of the most trying relationships | 可能会是简碰到的有史以来 |
[32:07] | of Jane’s life. | 最头疼的关系 |
[32:09] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 也许我言之过早了 |
[32:11] | So no, I-I’m not going to tell you everything, | 所以我不会事无巨细的向你汇报 |
[32:14] | but like you said, the most important thing is that | 但就像你说的 最重要的是 |
[32:16] | they feel safe and loved, | 就像现在她们和我在一起那样 |
[32:17] | which they do now, with me. | 要让她们感受到安全和爱 |
[32:22] | – Hello? – This is Dr. Price. | -喂 -我是普赖斯医生 |
[32:24] | We amputated your mother’s leg, | 我们给你母亲的腿做了截肢 |
[32:26] | but she’s taken a turn for the worse. | 但她情况更糟了 |
[32:28] | Sorry to have to tell you this, | 很抱歉必须通知你 |
[32:29] | but she’s now on life support. | 但她现在已经接上了生命维持装置 |
[32:32] | I told you before, you can pull the plug. | 我告诉过你 你可以拔掉插头 |
[32:34] | Actually, you need to put that in writing. | 实际上 你得写下来 |
[32:36] | I did put it in writing. | 我写下来过了 |
[32:37] | A text with a plug emoji | 一条只有一个插头表情 |
[32:38] | and a thumbs-up doesn’t count. | 和大拇指表情的短信根本没用 |
[32:41] | You need to do it in person. | 你得亲手写 |
[32:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | I need to go to the hospital to unplug my mother. | 我需要去趟医院给我妈妈拔下插头 |
[32:47] | Let’s continue this in the car. | 去车里在继续说 |
[32:57] | Finally. | 终于出来了 |
[33:13] | Got it. | 到手了 |
[33:16] | My father’s watch? | 我父亲的表吗 |
[33:17] | The watch has nothing to do with it. | 表并不重要 |
[33:21] | It’s what’s inside. | 重要的是里面的东西 |
[33:27] | A fingerprint? | 指纹 |
[33:28] | Your father’s. | 你父亲的 |
[33:30] | Which means we can open it. | 这意味着我们就能打开它 |
[33:33] | Open…? | 打开… |
[33:39] | Holy… | 天哪 |
[33:41] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[33:44] | It’s go time, girl. | 该上了 姑娘 |
[33:52] | They always look so peaceful, don’t they? | 他们看起来总是那么平静 不是吗 |
[33:54] | Before they cross over? | 在他们去世之前 |
[33:55] | Oh, yeah. She looks great. | 是的 她看起来很平静 |
[33:58] | So should we get this show on the road? | 那么能开始了吗 |
[34:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:02] | Unplug her? | 拔掉插头 |
[34:06] | This is very… uh– painful, | 这会非常痛苦 |
[34:08] | uh, so, sooner the better. | 所以越快越好 |
[34:12] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[34:13] | I’ll get the paperwork, | 我去拿文件 |
[34:14] | give you a chance to say goodbye to your mother. | 给你一个和你妈妈告别的机会 |
[34:16] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[34:17] | You can hold her hand. | 你可以握住她的手 |
[34:26] | Awesome. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[34:44] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[34:46] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 |
[34:49] | No, not yet. I just needed to get out of there. | 不 还没有 我只是要离开那 |
[34:51] | It’s okay to feel sad. | 感觉悲伤很正常 |
[34:54] | I do. | 的确 |
[34:55] | Because… I feel nothing for her. | 因为 我对她没有感觉 |
[35:01] | I was standing over her body trying to remind myself | 我站在她身旁试图让我记起 |
[35:05] | of some of the good things she’s done, but I couldn’t. | 她做的一些好事 但我做不到 |
[35:10] | She was a horrible, | 她是一个糟糕 |
[35:12] | selfish, evil person, and growing up with her was awful. | 自私又邪恶的人 跟着她长大太糟糕了 |
[35:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:17] | And you don’t have to cry for your mother. | 你不必为你母亲落泪 |
[35:20] | You can cry for yourself | 但你可以为自己哭泣 |
[35:21] | because you deserved better. | 因为你应有更好的生活 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:28] | She’s the reason I’m so strict with the girls. | 她就是我对女儿们如此严格的原因 |
[35:31] | If even some of her genes passed down to them… | 即使她的一些基因传给了她们 |
[35:33] | Stop. The twins are great. | 别说了 双胞胎女儿们很棒 |
[35:35] | – They lie. – Oh, all kids lie. | -她们会撒谎 -所有的孩子都会撒谎 |
[35:37] | They’re just smarter than most. | 她们只是比多数人要聪明 |
[35:40] | But they’re gonna be all right because they have you. | 她们会没事的 因为她们有你 |
[35:42] | And Rafael, and me. And we’re a team. | 以及拉斐尔和我 我们是一个团队 |
[35:45] | Don’t say it. | 别说了 |
[35:46] | Team Twins. | 双胞胎团队 |
[35:47] | Lame Jane strikes again. | 八婆简又来了 |
[35:49] | – They told you, huh? – Yes. | -她们告诉你了 -是的 |
[35:52] | – Hey. You okay? – Yes, I am. | -你还好吧 -我很好 |
[35:54] | -You didn’t have to come. -Oh, stop. | -你不必 来的 -别说了 |
[35:57] | We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
[36:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:05] | And, friends, I did say her life would change forever. | 朋友们 我得说她的人生被彻底改写了 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:17] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[36:17] | An agent. A really big one. | 一个经纪人 非常大牌的那种 |
[36:19] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:19] | She wants to represent me. | 她想做我的经纪人 |
[36:21] | – Jane! – What?! | -简 -什么 |
[36:22] | – Jane! – Yes! | -简 -太棒了 |
[36:23] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[36:26] | Oh, my God, Jane, that’s amazing. | 我的天啊 简 太棒了 |
[36:31] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:33] | I couldn’t get the tape. I tried to, trust me. | 我没拿到录像 我试了 相信我 |
[36:36] | – What happened, did the map not work? – No. | -发生什么了 地图错了吗 -不是 |
[36:39] | I wasn’t gonna go into that swamp alone. | 我不想自己走进那片沼泽 |
[36:42] | I sent PJ. | 我让PJ去的 |
[36:43] | – Who’s PJ? – Girl Rudy. | -谁是PJ -鲁迪姑娘 |
[36:46] | But she couldn’t pull it off. | 但是她失败了 |
[36:48] | And between you and me, I don’t even know how hard she tried. | 我甚至不知道她有多努力尝试 |
[36:50] | Well, you know what? I-I actually think | 你知道吗 我其实认为 |
[36:52] | – it’s for the best. – What are you talking about? | -这就是最好的选择了 -你说什么呢 |
[36:54] | Well, the first cut was actually really good. | 首次剪辑其实挺好的 |
[36:56] | And maybe right now, for where I am in my life, | 也许是现在 对于此时此地的我来说 |
[37:00] | not being the star is a good thing. | 不当巨星也是挺好的事情 |
[37:02] | What, are you having a stroke? | 你中风了吗 |
[37:04] | You’re not making any sense. | 你说什么呢 |
[37:05] | I know, it’s crazy. | 我知道 这样说很疯狂 |
[37:07] | All right, but I… But today, | 好吧 但是今天 |
[37:10] | I-I got to see my daughter walk for the first time. | 我看到了我女儿第一次走路 |
[37:13] | And I would have missed that, just like I missed | 我本会错过的 就像 |
[37:15] | Jane’s first steps, and I don’t want to. | 我错过了简第一次走路 我不希望这样 |
[37:19] | And I had a health scare, | 我还在经历着健康危机 |
[37:20] | and, well, all of that made me realize that I am ready | 所有的这些迹象使我意识到了我已经准备好 |
[37:24] | for the next phase in my life. | 进入人生的下一个阶段了 |
[37:26] | I am okay being sidelined just a little, | 我可以接受稍微被边缘化 |
[37:29] | becoming one of the standout supporting characters | 成为人们喜欢的 |
[37:31] | that people look forward to, | 杰出配角之一 |
[37:33] | the one who goes on to win | 成为继续得奖的演员 |
[37:35] | Teen Choice Awards. | 青少年票选奖 |
[37:37] | the spice, not the dish– | 成为调料 而不是主菜 |
[37:40] | so I can enjoy other parts of my life. | 然后我就可以享受人生的其他乐趣了 |
[37:42] | Well, that’s great. That’s just perfect. | 不错 很完美 |
[37:46] | Oh, come on. Aren’t you ready to slow down, just a little? | 得了吧 你没准备好放慢脚步 哪怕是一点点吧 |
[37:50] | And focus on what? | 重点是什么 |
[37:51] | It’s different for you. | 取决于你 |
[37:54] | You’ve got these great relationships | 你和你女儿 |
[37:55] | with your daughters. | 关系融洽 |
[37:57] | Whereas mine | 与此同时我的女儿 |
[37:58] | barely even speaks to me. | 几乎不和我说话 |
[38:01] | You have a daughter? | 你还有女儿吗 |
[38:02] | Yes. In fact, you’ve met her. | 是的 实际上你见过她 |
[38:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:08] | She’s our P.A. | 她是我们的私人助理 |
[38:14] | Girl Rudy? | 鲁迪 |
[38:15] | Yeah. PJ. | 对 是她 |
[38:16] | The P is for Pond. | P代表庞德 |
[38:18] | Pond Juniper Fields. | 庞德·朱尼珀·菲尔兹 |
[38:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[38:23] | She doesn’t want people to know. | 她不想让人知道 |
[38:24] | That’s why I’m mean to her. | 这也是我对她那么刻薄的原因 |
[38:27] | She wants to be treated like everyone else. | 她想像被当作其他人一样对待 |
[38:29] | Wow, I can’t believe it. | 真无法相信 |
[38:31] | Well, it’s true. She hates me. | 这是真的 她恨我 |
[38:34] | That’s why I bury myself | 这是我忙于工作的原因 |
[38:35] | in my work, so I don’t have to face the fact | 因为这样我就不用面对 |
[38:38] | that I failed as a mother. | 我是一位失败的母亲的事实了 |
[38:42] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:44] | I can help you win her back. | 我可以帮你和她和好 |
[38:45] | – No, it’s too late. – Don’t say that. | -不 太晚了 -别这么说 |
[38:47] | I reconnected with Jane when she was 23 and a half. | 我在简23岁半的时候才和她和好 |
[38:51] | And the connection between a mother and a daughter | 母女之前的关系 |
[38:53] | is so sacred. | 如此神圣 |
[38:55] | Well… sometimes. | 有时 |
[39:06] | Mother, I wish your life had been easier. | 妈妈 我希望你的生活能够轻松点 |
[39:10] | And therefore, my life had been easier. | 因此 我的生活轻松了 |
[39:15] | Soon, you’ll be in a better place. | 不久之后 你会去更好的地方 |
[39:16] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[39:18] | – Are you ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[39:21] | Did Magda just squeeze her hand? | 玛格达刚刚抓紧了她的手吗 |
[39:24] | Talk about a death grip. | 这可是死亡握手 |
[39:26] | I’ll just sign with the other hand. | 我用另一只手签名吧 |
[39:27] | Not quite ready to let go. | 不是很想松开手 |
[39:33] | C-Can I have a proxy sign for me? | 我能找人帮我签名吗 |
[39:34] | Jane, Raf? Either one of you? | 简 拉弗 你俩 |
[39:37] | There’s activity. | 有活动了 |
[39:38] | It’s a miracle. | 奇迹啊 |
[39:42] | It’s alive! | 她活了 |
[39:45] | We should order flowers. | 我们应该预订鲜花 |
[39:47] | – For Magda? – No. For Petra. | -为玛格达 -不 为佩特拉 |
[39:50] | I have a suggestion for flowers. | 对于订花 我有建议 |
[39:52] | Now that everything is in place, we can move forward. | 现在万事俱备 我们可以继续了 |
[39:56] | Is everyone ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[40:02] | How about… A half dozen roses? | 六朵玫瑰怎么样[六位女性] |