时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, friends, | 在很久之前 朋友们 |
[00:01] | Jane and Rafael had a baby. | 简和拉斐尔有了宝宝 |
[00:03] | But this isn’t a fairy tale; it’s a telenovela. | 但这不是童话故事 这是肥皂剧 |
[00:06] | So the baby was kidnapped by the evil Sin Rostro. | 于是宝宝就被邪恶的西恩·萝丝特拉绑架了 |
[00:08] | I had a dragonfly brooch. | 我有一个蜻蜓胸针 |
[00:10] | Get it, and I’ll give you Mateo. | 把它拿给我 我就交出马特奥 |
[00:12] | Luckily, they got Mateo back. | 幸运的是 他们找回了马特奥 |
[00:14] | And years later, Jane was writing | 多年后 简在创作一本书籍 |
[00:16] | a book about what happened. | 讲述了以前发生的事 |
[00:17] | And she got an agent. | 她找到了经纪人 |
[00:19] | Also winning… | 大获成功的人还有 |
[00:20] | Mine, mine, mine, mine. | 我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[00:23] | That’s right, Petra gained full ownership of the Marbella. | 没错 佩特拉重新获得了玛贝拉的产权 |
[00:26] | And since Rafael was once the owner… | 然而拉斐尔以前是酒店的所有人 |
[00:28] | I want to offer you a job– | 我想给你提供一份工作 |
[00:29] | and a percentage of everything we build together going forward. | 还有我们未来一起打拼的一部分 |
[00:32] | And he could really use the distraction, | 他可以好好地分心了 |
[00:34] | because his sister was still involved with Sin Rostro. | 因为他姐姐还和西恩·萝丝特拉有联系 |
[00:36] | But she does have a plan, right? | 但她还是有计划 对吗 |
[00:38] | Rose always has a plan. | 萝丝永远都有计划 |
[00:41] | Now that everything is in place, | 既然一切已经就绪了 |
[00:42] | we can move forward. Is everyone ready? | 我们可以继续了 大家都准备好了吗 |
[00:45] | I know. Straight out of a telenovela, right? | 我知道 狗血得就像肥皂剧一样 |
[00:47] | Well, imagine this: Jane’s father was a telenovela star. | 想象一下 简的父亲是肥皂剧明星 |
[00:50] | But she didn’t know him until she was 23 years old. | 但她23岁之前都不认识他 |
[00:53] | I can’t believe you’ve only been in my life for seven years. | 我不敢相信你只在我的人生中出现了七年 |
[00:56] | Oh, and Rogelio was finally close to his dream: | 罗格里奥终于要接近他的梦想了 |
[00:58] | bringing his telenovela to an American audience. | 让美国观众看到他的电视剧 |
[01:01] | Even if that meant he wasn’t the star. | 就算这意味着他不是明星 |
[01:03] | I’m okay being sidelined just a little. | 我同意适当地靠边站 |
[01:05] | It’s different for you. | 对你来说不一样 |
[01:07] | You’ve got these great relationships with your daughters, | 你和你的女儿们关系都很好 |
[01:09] | whereas mine barely even speaks to me. | 而我女儿都不怎么和我说话 |
[01:11] | I can help you win her back. | 我可以帮你重获母女亲情 |
[01:13] | Ah, if only it were that easy. | 如果有那么简单就好了 |
[01:15] | But this is a telenovela. | 但这是肥皂剧 |
[01:16] | So let’s see what happens next. | 看看接下来会发生什么吧 |
[01:20] | As you all know by now, | 你们都知道 |
[01:22] | our Jane grew up on telenovelas. | 简是在电视剧的环境下长大的 |
[01:24] | And, oh, how she loved the romance, | 她很喜欢爱情 |
[01:28] | the drama… | 狗血… |
[01:33] | …the adventure. | 还有冒险 |
[01:35] | But one thing she never loved? | 但有一样东西她从未喜欢过 |
[01:38] | The scary stuff. | 恐怖的东西 |
[01:40] | You’d better look, or you won’t know how it ends. | 你最好还是看看 不然你就不知道是什么结果 |
[01:42] | Honestly, I can’t blame her. | 说实话 不能怪她 |
[01:44] | It’s not my favorite, either. | 这也不算我的最爱 |
[01:48] | But we can’t hide from the scares forever. | 但我们无法永远逃避恐惧 |
[01:51] | So? | 所以 |
[01:53] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[01:54] | You killed it. | 你写得很棒 |
[01:58] | The romance, the drama, the adventure | 爱情 狗血 还有冒险元素 |
[02:00] | in your novel are all great. | 在你的小说里都体现得很不错 |
[02:03] | But the crime is totally anticlimactic. | 但犯罪元素写得太虎头蛇尾了 |
[02:04] | You got to do better. | 你得改进一下 |
[02:06] | She right, by the way. See, even now, | 顺便说一句 她是对的 就算到了现在 |
[02:09] | Jane wasn’t as interested in the scary stuff. | 简对恐怖元素还是不感兴趣 |
[02:11] | Anticlimactic because…? | 哪里虎头蛇尾 |
[02:13] | Because the crime story ends midway through | 因为当坏人被送进监狱之后 |
[02:15] | when the villain is sent to prison. | 这个故事就中途结束了 |
[02:16] | I kept expecting her to come back like… | 我一直期待她能够回归 就像这样 |
[02:20] | but she never did. | 但她没有 |
[02:22] | Because I wanted to end the book on an uplifting note. | 因为我想让这本书有一个美好的结局 |
[02:25] | Joy, love, all that stuff. | 欢喜 爱情 诸如此类的 |
[02:27] | Yeah, I get that, but I don’t 100% care. | 我理解 但我完全不在乎 |
[02:31] | I care about what the book needs. | 我在乎的是这本书还需要什么 |
[02:32] | If you want this book to sell, | 如果你想让这本书大卖 |
[02:34] | you have got to embrace the crime in a big way. | 你得好好地在犯罪元素上下点功夫 |
[02:36] | Build to an explosive climax. | 创造一个爆炸性的高潮情节 |
[02:39] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[02:41] | Yes. Got it. | 是的 明白了 |
[02:52] | So, uh, an explosive… | 爆炸性的 |
[02:55] | – crime climax. – Do you want to brainstorm? | -犯罪高潮情节 -你想一起讨论讨论吗 |
[02:57] | – No, it’s… – Oh, yeah. Let’s do it. | -不用了 -好的 开始吧 |
[02:58] | Don’t worry about it. It’s what I’m here for. Okay. | 不用担心 这是我的职责 好了 |
[03:01] | Hmm, now, it can be anything, | 可以从任何角度出发 |
[03:02] | but it has to threaten everything | 但必须得威胁到一切 |
[03:03] | and has to be unexpected. | 还得出其不意 |
[03:06] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[03:08] | the villain comes back. | 坏人回来了 |
[03:09] | Or maybe one of her past crimes | 也许是她以前犯下的罪行 |
[03:11] | comes to light in a… in a new way, | 以一种全新的方式出现了 |
[03:13] | like old tunnels leading to a new hideout. | 就好像老旧的管道通向了一个新的藏身处 |
[03:16] | Eh, I wouldn’t exactly call that an explosive climax. | 我觉得这不是一个爆炸性的高潮 |
[03:20] | Or her ex-husband survives the cement. | 或者她的前夫免于水泥之死 |
[03:23] | Got to do better, Lily. | 有待提高啊 莉莉 |
[03:24] | Oh, oh, I’ve got something good. | 我有好点子了 |
[03:28] | What if… | 如果 |
[03:29] | when the villain kidnaps the baby, | 当坏人绑架了婴儿时 |
[03:30] | she swaps it out for a different one? | 她来了个偷梁换柱 |
[03:36] | Scary, right? | 吓人 对吧 |
[03:38] | Yeah, th-that would be… terrifying. | 是啊 那 那会很可怕 |
[03:42] | Agreed. | 赞同 |
[03:43] | Don’t go there, Jane. | 别这么干 简 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. She’s going there. | 不好 她要这么干了 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:00] | – Mommy’s here. – mommy? | -妈妈在这 -妈妈 |
[04:02] | Can you fix this? | 你能修好这个吗 |
[04:10] | And from one anxious mother to another. | 从一个焦虑的母亲到另一个 |
[04:14] | I had them flown in from your favorite bakery in New York. | 我让他们从你在纽约最喜欢的面包店空运来的 |
[04:16] | I know that you’ve been homesick, | 我知道你有点想家 |
[04:18] | and I just wanted to give you a little taste of home. | 我就想给你一些家的味道 |
[04:21] | Yeah, cupcakes aren’t gonna make up | 杯子蛋糕不能弥补 |
[04:22] | for you missing my entire childhood. | 你在我整个童年里的缺失 |
[04:24] | So… | 所以 |
[04:29] | See? | 你看 |
[04:31] | It’s a total failure. I told you. | 一败涂地 我告诉过你了 |
[04:33] | Have faith, River. | 要有信心 里弗 |
[04:35] | She took a job on your show. There’s a reason for that. | 她在你的节目里找了份工作 这是有原因的 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Money. | 钱啊 |
[04:39] | I pay her five times what a normal P.A. makes. | 我付给她平常助理的五倍工资 |
[04:42] | Wow. Almost a living wage. | 几乎到了基本生活费 |
[04:44] | I-I think I just need to accept | 我认为我需要接受 |
[04:47] | we’ve got a crappy relationship | 我们的关系很糟糕 |
[04:48] | and move on. | 并且随她去了 |
[04:50] | Can you even hear yourself? | 你听听你在说些什么 |
[04:52] | You cannot give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[04:53] | What is the point of all of this | 如果你不能将这一切 |
[04:55] | if you cannot share it with your children? | 分享给你的孩子 那它的意义是什么 |
[04:57] | Family is everything. It’s all that matters. | 家庭是一切 是最重要的 |
[05:03] | It’s the network. | 是电视台打来的 |
[05:05] | Rogelio de la Vega, EP and costar. | 这是罗格里奥·维嘉 制作人兼联合主演 |
[05:10] | Okay, okay. Thank you. You won’t regret this. | 好 谢谢你 你不会失望的 |
[05:13] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[05:15] | They love the pilot. | 他们喜欢试播集 |
[05:16] | They’re ordering This Is Mars to series. | 他们要预定《这是火星》整季 |
[05:18] | We did it. We did it. | 我们做到了 我们做到了 |
[05:21] | – We have it all! – Not really. | -我们拥有了一切 -并不是 |
[05:23] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[05:25] | family is everything. | 家庭是一切 |
[05:27] | My daughter still hates me. | 我女儿依旧记恨着我 |
[05:29] | Oh, it’ll work itself out. Here, have a cupcake. | 船到桥头自然直 来 吃个杯子蛋糕 |
[05:32] | We’re going to series. | 我们被预订了 |
[05:33] | You’re giving birth to a show, and this baby will… | 你给了这个节目生命 这个孩子 |
[05:36] | definitely love you back! | 一定也会爱你 |
[05:39] | This is my baby. | 这是我的孩子 |
[05:41] | I need the pop-up to go perfectly. | 我需要快闪店能圆满成功 |
[05:42] | It will. The event is already sold out. | 会的 活动已经售罄 |
[05:45] | Tons of press are confirmed to attend. | 大量媒体确认出席 |
[05:47] | You’ve obsessed over every detail, | 你斟酌了每一个细节 |
[05:49] | including how much cologne I’m allowed to wear. | 包括我允许用多少古龙香水 |
[05:51] | Which we agreed is zero, correct? | 我们都同意是一滴不能用 对吧 |
[05:54] | I can’t have anything interfering with Ludo’s food. | 我不能让任何东西干扰吕多的菜品 |
[05:55] | Come on. Why are you so nervous? | 拜托 你为什么这么紧张 |
[05:57] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:00] | Clarissa James is coming. | 克拉丽莎·詹姆斯要来 |
[06:03] | Is it someone you’re seeing? | 你的约会对象 |
[06:05] | Come on, spill it. I want to know everything. | 拜托 说出来 我想知道一切 |
[06:07] | Okay, stand down, girlfriend. | 克制一下 闺蜜 |
[06:08] | No. She’s an investor. | 不是 她是个投资人 |
[06:10] | Who specializes in hotel franchising. | 专门授予酒店特许经销权 |
[06:12] | As in franchising the Marbella? | 像是特许经营玛贝拉 |
[06:14] | I had no idea you were even thinking about that. | 我完全不知道你在想这个 |
[06:16] | Not thinking about it. Dreaming about it. | 不是想 是做梦都想 |
[06:18] | I want a Marbella in every major city. | 我想让玛贝拉在每个主要城市 |
[06:20] | On every continent. | 在每块大陆 |
[06:21] | – Does that sound insane? – Yes. | -这听起来很疯狂吗 -是的 |
[06:23] | But if anyone can pull it off… | 但如果有人能做到 |
[06:25] | I know. It’s me, right? | 我知道 是我 对吧 |
[06:27] | I hadn’t even put out feelers yet. | 我甚至还没试探一下 |
[06:28] | Clarissa just got in touch out of the blue. | 克拉丽莎就突然来联系我 |
[06:30] | Oh, I’m so excited, I don’t know how I’ll sleep tonight. | 我太兴奋了 我不知道我今晚怎么睡得着 |
[06:44] | Jane. | 简 |
[06:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[06:50] | My-my mom wants to start our dance lessons for the wedding. | 我妈想开始我们的婚礼舞蹈课 |
[06:53] | Dance lessons? | 舞蹈课 |
[06:55] | That’s what’s got you tossing and turning? | 你翻来覆去就为了这个 |
[06:59] | Come on, what is it? | 拜托 是什么事 |
[07:02] | M-My agent… | 我的经纪人 |
[07:04] | was giving me notes on the crime in my novel, | 给了我小说里犯罪那段的建议 |
[07:05] | and… she said something crazy. | 她说了一些疯狂的话 |
[07:09] | And I can’t get it out of my head | 在我脑海挥之不去 |
[07:10] | even though I know it’s crazy. | 虽然我知道这很疯狂 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Well, what did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[07:16] | That Rose might have swapped Mateo | 萝丝可能把马特奥换成了另一个孩子 |
[07:18] | for another baby when she kidnapped him. | 在她绑架他的时候 |
[07:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:25] | – Oh, my God! – Wait a second, | -天哪 -等一下 |
[07:27] | you’re supposed to be telling me that I’m crazy. | 你应该告诉我 是我疯了 |
[07:30] | I-I’m sorry, but it-it’s just Rose. | 对不起 但那是萝丝 |
[07:32] | She’s capable of anything. | 她什么事都做的出来 |
[07:34] | Oh, great. Now I can’t sleep. | 很好 现在我睡不着了 |
[07:38] | So you actually think it’s possible that | 你真觉得 很有可能 |
[07:40] | – Mateo was switched at birth? – No. | -马特奥一生下来就被换了 -不是 |
[07:42] | I-I just mean, it’s not… | 我只是说 也不是 |
[07:45] | impossible. | 没有可能 |
[07:45] | – Oh, my God. – But wait. But wait. Okay. | -天哪 -等一下 好吧 |
[07:47] | Let’s-let’s just think this through | 让我们好好梳理一下 |
[07:49] | – before we both freak out. – Too late. | -趁我们还没被吓傻 -太晚了 |
[07:51] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:52] | Come on. Rose has a reason for everything. | 拜托 萝丝做事总是有理由的 |
[07:55] | Right? So there was no motivation for her | 对吗 她没有动机 |
[07:56] | to switch out Mateo. | 去把马特奥给掉包了 |
[07:58] | She was only interested in one thing at the time. | 她一次只对一件事感兴趣 |
[08:00] | The brooch. Right. | 那枚胸针 没错 |
[08:01] | Which she got. | 她也得到了 |
[08:04] | So it doesn’t make any sense for her | 所以她没有理由 |
[08:05] | to give us back a baby that wasn’t ours. | 还给我们一个不是我们的孩子 |
[08:07] | That’s true. That’s a really good point. | 确实 你这点提的很好 |
[08:09] | And that right there. | 就在这 |
[08:10] | Okay? That crinkle. | 那个皱纹 |
[08:12] | In your forehead. Mateo has that same exact crinkle | 在你额头上 马特奥皱眉的时候 |
[08:14] | in the same place when he frowns. | 也在这个地方有着一模一样的皱纹 |
[08:16] | That’s true. And do you remember | 没错 你还记得 |
[08:18] | when we put my baby pictures side by side next to Mateo’s? | 我们把我小时候的照片放在马特奥照片旁边吗 |
[08:20] | You were twins. | 你们简直是双胞胎 |
[08:21] | Right? Right. | 对吗 没错 |
[08:23] | So, rationally, there’s no way Mateo isn’t our son. | 讲道理 马特奥一定是我们的孩子 |
[08:26] | Your agent was just giving you an idea for your book. | 你的经纪人只是在给你写书提供灵感 |
[08:28] | It’s not real. End of story. | 不是真的 故事结束 |
[08:30] | In fact, ask me again. | 真的 再问我一遍 |
[08:31] | – So, my agent said maybe… – That’s crazy. | -我的经纪人说也许 -太疯狂了 |
[08:39] | Okay. I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[08:42] | I don’t, honestly. | 老实说 我没有 |
[08:44] | Hey, Raf. | 你好 拉斐尔 |
[08:45] | And now neither does he. | 现在他也不舒服了 |
[08:47] | If you don’t leave immediately, I’m calling security. | 你要是不赶紧走 我就叫保安了 |
[08:49] | Oh, no, I am leaving. For good. | 不 我正要走 永远不回来了 |
[08:53] | I came to say goodbye. | 我是来说再见的 |
[08:55] | Didn’t we just do this? | 我们不是说过再见吗 |
[08:56] | Well, no, then I was just going to an ashram for two weeks. | 不是 那时候我是要去静修的地方待两周 |
[08:58] | This is a more… permanent goodbye. | 这次是更永久的再见 |
[09:03] | So goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:05] | Permanently. | 永远地 |
[09:08] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:12] | I heard you’re getting married. | 听说你要结婚了 |
[09:14] | I’m so happy for you and Jane, | 我真为你和简感到高兴 |
[09:16] | and I’m really sorry for everything. | 也对一切感到抱歉 |
[09:18] | I really am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[09:21] | I love you, Rafael. | 我爱你 拉斐尔 |
[09:23] | Well, maybe that would have meant something | 也许这句话本可能有点意义 |
[09:24] | if you weren’t involved with a criminal. | 要是你跟罪犯没关系的话 |
[09:34] | And speaking of crime… | 说到犯罪 |
[10:10] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[10:11] | I-I’ve been a fan of you and your hotel since I started. | 我从一开始就是您还有您这家酒店的粉丝 |
[10:14] | The first time I slid into a set of Marcienne hotel sheets, | 我第一次钻进马尔西安酒店的被子里时 |
[10:18] | I think I wept a little. | 我好像哭了 |
[10:20] | Oh. Well, I only invest in the best. | 我只是投资了最好的东西 |
[10:23] | Which is why | 这也是为什么 |
[10:23] | I am honored you’re interested in helping me expand. | 我为您愿意帮我扩张而感到荣幸 |
[10:26] | Well, actually, it was my guru who suggested | 其实 是我的顾问建议我 |
[10:28] | that I take a look at the Marbella. | 看看玛贝拉酒店 |
[10:32] | Well, hey, whoever this guru is, she sounds really smart. | 不管这位顾问是谁 她的建议非常明智 |
[10:36] | I love her already. | 我已经爱上她了 |
[10:37] | Oh, good. Well, she’s actually here. | 很好 她其实就在这 |
[10:39] | I take her everywhere. | 我去哪都带着她 |
[10:40] | She helps me make all my decisions. | 她帮我做所有的决定 |
[10:43] | Maggie? Come on in. | 玛姬 进来 |
[10:47] | Shalom. So very nice to meet you. | 你好 见到你很高兴 |
[10:51] | Petra, is it? | 佩特拉 对吗 |
[10:54] | Let the good times roll. | 让美好的时光倒流吧 |
[10:58] | I’m supposed to meet someone here, uh… Jane Villanueva? | 我来这里见个人 简·维兰纽瓦 |
[11:01] | Oh, uh, hi. That’s me. | 你好 是我 |
[11:05] | Stop reading and say hello. | 别看了 打个招呼 |
[11:12] | Are you my real mommy? | 你真的是我妈妈吗 |
[11:19] | I can’t live with this uncertainty. | 我没法忍受这种不确定性 |
[11:21] | I looked it up, and it might just be | 我查了一下 |
[11:24] | a temporary skin discoloration from labor, | 那个可能只是暂时的皮肤褪色 |
[11:26] | but it could also be a birthmark, | 但也可能是胎记 |
[11:28] | and Mateo doesn’t have a birthmark. | 可是马特奥没有胎记 |
[11:30] | So, you want a DNA test? | 所以你想做亲子鉴定 |
[11:31] | No. I don’t want one, but we have to get one. | 不 我不想做 但我们不得不做 |
[11:34] | Rose had no motive to swap Mateo. | 萝丝没有动机去掉包马特奥 |
[11:37] | She’s a sociopath, Rafael. | 她是个反社会者 拉斐尔 |
[11:39] | There is no rationalizing her motives. | 她的动机不可理喻 |
[11:41] | You know it’s possible. | 你知道这是有可能的 |
[11:42] | But it’s-it’s not probable. | 但概率不会太大 |
[11:45] | And I wish I could live with that. | 我希望我能忍受这种可能性 |
[11:47] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Okay. So we’ll-we’ll do the test. | 好吧 那我们就去做鉴定 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Ah, friends, we last left our Jane on a fact-finding mission. | 朋友们 我们刚刚让简去调查真相 |
[12:26] | Okay, Mr. Sweetface, we just have to | 好 笑眯眯先生 我们只要 |
[12:28] | swab your cheek really quickly. | 很快地用棉签擦拭一下你的腮帮子 |
[12:29] | – Why? – It’s just a little test | -为什么 -这只是个小测试 |
[12:31] | to make sure you’re getting enough vitamins in the morning. | 来确保你在早上摄入了足够的维他命 |
[12:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[12:42] | That’s it. Easy. | 就这样 很简单 |
[12:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:48] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[12:57] | Okay. Well, I’d better get to work. | 好了 我得去工作了 |
[13:00] | Help Petra with… | 帮佩特拉处理 |
[13:01] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[13:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[13:04] | To help you, dear daughter. | 我想帮你 宝贝女儿 |
[13:06] | I met Clarissa in rehab. | 我在康复中心碰到了克拉丽莎 |
[13:08] | It was very boring, so I watch a lot of Netflix. | 那很无聊 所以我看了很多网飞的剧 |
[13:11] | There was this documentary, Wild Wild Country… | 然后我就看到了那部纪录片 《野生乡村》 |
[13:14] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[13:16] | I become Clarissa’s guru. | 我成了克拉丽莎的大师 |
[13:18] | And then I give her Marbella idea. | 是我给了她关于玛贝拉的主意 |
[13:21] | You are welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:22] | Now I want half of hotel. | 现在我想要半个酒店 |
[13:24] | I’m not negotiating. | 没得商量 |
[13:25] | – You should. – Why? | -你应该商量的 -为什么 |
[13:27] | You don’t have a leg to stand on. | 你完全站不住脚 |
[13:29] | Low blow, Petra. | 有点卑鄙了哦 佩特拉 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:31] | I just tell Clarissa this hotel has bad juju, | 那我就跟克拉丽莎说这家酒店风水不好 |
[13:34] | and we will be on our way. | 然后我们走了 |
[13:37] | $500 a month for you to leave the country | 我一个月给你五百美元 你离开这个国家 |
[13:39] | and never set foot in the United States again. | 不再踏入美国一步 |
[13:42] | That is nothing compared to what I am giving you. | 这跟我要给你的根本没法比 |
[13:47] | $5,000 a month. Final offer. | 一个月五千 我的最后报价 |
[13:50] | Well, my final offer is: I want half of hotel. | 我的最后报价是:半个酒店 |
[13:54] | Without me, you have no Clarissa. | 没有我 你就没有克拉丽莎 |
[13:58] | This can’t be happening. | 这不能够 |
[13:59] | We have a meeting with the network in one hour. | 我们和电视台还有不到一小时就要开会 |
[14:02] | Why are you not ready? | 你怎么会没准备好 |
[14:03] | Are you sick? Is it terminal? | 你是病了吗 癌症晚期吗 |
[14:06] | Do you think you could make it five to seven more years? | 你觉得你还能多活五到七年吗 |
[14:08] | I’m just getting an infusion of B12 and C concentrates. | 我只是打个维生素B12和维C的点滴 |
[14:13] | There’s nothing wrong with her body. | 她的身体没出问题 |
[14:14] | This is about her soul. | 出问题的是她的灵魂 |
[14:15] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[14:17] | I realized you were right. | 我意识到你是对的 |
[14:19] | Success means nothing without the love | 没有爱和我女儿的支持 |
[14:21] | and support of my daughter. | 成功毫无意义 |
[14:23] | And that will come. For sure. | 那些一定会有的 |
[14:26] | But in the meantime, we just got a show picked up. | 但同时 我们刚刚有一部剧被看中了 |
[14:28] | By a major network. | 还是被一家主流电视台看中 |
[14:31] | Love and support that. | 去爱和支持那个吧 |
[14:32] | I can’t. You see, | 我不能 你看 |
[14:35] | I had built up this wall over the years, | 我耗费数年筑起了这堵墙 |
[14:39] | and I’ve been able to keep | 而我也终于能克制住 |
[14:42] | these huge emotions at bay. | 这些强烈的感情 |
[14:45] | But you, Rogelio, you tore down that wall. | 但你 罗格里奥 你摧毁了这堵墙 |
[14:48] | And now… I’m just overcome | 现在 我正在克服 |
[14:52] | with this painful, | 这种痛苦的 |
[14:55] | all-consuming emptiness. | 蚕食一切的空虚 |
[14:58] | Well, then let’s rebuild that wall. | 那我们就重建那堵墙 |
[15:01] | We can do it together brick by brick. | 一块砖一块砖的重砌 |
[15:03] | There’s no going back. | 一切都回不去了 |
[15:05] | This river’s dam has burst. | 这条河的水坝决堤了 |
[15:07] | Right now, all I can do is get back | 目前我所能做的一切就是 |
[15:09] | into intensive psychotherapy. | 继续去做加强的心理治疗 |
[15:12] | And who knows? | 谁又知道呢 |
[15:13] | Maybe the fact that I’m turning down the chance | 也许我推掉这个机会 |
[15:16] | for a big successful hit show | 不去出演这部大热剧集 |
[15:18] | and the millions of dollars that come with it | 也拒绝掉随之而来的百万美金 |
[15:21] | will impress Pond. | 会让庞德回心转意吧 |
[15:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry, Rogelio. | 抱歉 罗格里奥 |
[15:27] | I can’t accept the pickup. | 我不能接受这个机会 |
[15:30] | Calm down, Rogelio. | 冷静点 罗格里奥 |
[15:32] | Inhala, exhala. | 吸气 呼气 |
[15:34] | You can fix this. | 你能解决的 |
[15:35] | You just need to talk to Pond. | 你只需要跟庞德谈谈 |
[15:37] | You can get through to her. | 你能说动她的 |
[15:38] | You’re the daughter whisperer. | 你最擅长和女儿打交道了 |
[15:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:42] | If now is not a good time, we can come back. | 如果现在情况不太好 我们可以回来 |
[15:43] | No. Rogelio’s good, | 不 罗格里奥很好 |
[15:45] | and your wedding dance has to be great. | 你的婚礼舞会也一定会很棒 |
[15:47] | Besides, this is the perfect way to keep me | 此外 这也是不让我对 |
[15:49] | from stressing about my first day of nursing school. | 卫校开学第一天感到紧张的最好办法 |
[15:51] | – Just three days away. – What did I just say? | -还有三天哦 -你忘了我刚刚说的吗 |
[15:54] | – Are you trying to kill me? – Sorry. Sorry. | -你想让我紧张死吗 -对不起 |
[15:56] | Ah. Oops. | 哎呀 |
[16:02] | All right, let’s dance. | 好了 我们来跳舞吧 |
[16:03] | You guys watch the video? | 你们看过视频了吗 |
[16:05] | – We did. – Yep. | -看过了 -是的 |
[16:11] | Mateo’s ours. Don’t worry. | 马特奥是我们的孩子 别担心 |
[16:14] | -He is, right? -Yes. | – 他是吧 对吗 -没错 |
[16:20] | You guys are a little stiff. | 你们跳得有点僵硬 |
[16:22] | I… | 我… |
[16:27] | Sorry, we’re both just stressed about work. | 抱歉 我们只是工作压力比较大 |
[16:29] | And the results of a certain DNA test. | 还有为DNA测试结果担惊受怕 |
[16:32] | Come on, Ma. Let’s show them how it’s done. | 上吧 妈妈 给他们上演一次正确示范 |
[16:38] | Abuela. | 外婆 |
[16:39] | Who knew you could move your hips like that. | 你居然还会这样扭臀 |
[16:41] | Oh, Alba’s got moves. | 外婆真是宝刀未老啊 |
[16:43] | I read all about Pablo in Jane’s book. | 我读了简的书中所有关于巴勃罗的故事 |
[16:49] | Uh… well, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:01] | I mean… yeah. | 是的 |
[17:08] | But when you read the beginning of my book, | 但那时你看我的书开头的时候 |
[17:10] | about Venezuela, you were fine with it. | 关于委内瑞拉那件事 你是不介意的 |
[17:16] | You didn’t think my book was going anywhere? | 你觉得我的书是不会被出版的吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, this is about Jorge? | 原来是因为乔治啊 |
[17:29] | You brought him up. | 你自己要提起他的 |
[17:30] | Okay, why doesn’t everybody just take a breath. | 要不大家都冷静一下 |
[17:32] | I’m sure we can find a solution. | 我们一定能把问题解决的 |
[17:39] | What?! But… | 什么 但… |
[17:45] | I drove you here. | 我开车送你来的 |
[17:51] | Mom, you’re calling me. | 妈妈 你是在给我打电话 |
[18:02] | Ah, yes, we last left our Jane | 没错 上次讲到我们的简 |
[18:04] | trying to rewrite her grandmother’s story. | 试图重写她外婆的故事 |
[18:13] | Look at you two! | 看看你俩 |
[18:14] | I found the perfect partner | 我找到了能帮我 |
[18:15] | to help me finish choreographing your wedding dance. | 完成婚礼舞会编舞的最佳拍档 |
[18:18] | Show Mommy your twirl. | 给妈妈跳个转圈 |
[18:21] | Bravo, Mr. Sweetface. | 真棒 笑眯眯先生 |
[18:23] | – Thank you so much for watching him today. – Of course. | -非常感谢你今天能照看他 -应该的 |
[18:26] | How’s the writing going? | 写作进展如何了 |
[18:27] | I mean, I’m taking out the central theme, | 我要拿出中心主题来 |
[18:29] | so not much makes sense in the book anymore, | 所以小说前后很多都说不通了 |
[18:31] | but, you know… | 但你也知道… |
[18:33] | I’m sorry, hon. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[18:34] | Ah, it’s okay. I’m just frustrated. | 没关系 我只是有点沮丧 |
[18:36] | I was already struggling with notes from my agent. | 我已经在为经纪人给的意见伤透了脑筋 |
[18:39] | Didn’t know I was gonna have to | 还不知道我也得 |
[18:40] | deal with notes from my abuela, too. | 处理我外婆的意见 |
[18:42] | You know what? | 要不这样 |
[18:43] | Send the book to me. | 你把书寄给我 |
[18:44] | I’ll give it to her. | 我再给她看 |
[18:45] | Trust me, she’ll feel differently | 相信我 当她真真切切地读它的时候 |
[18:47] | when she actually reads it. | 她会有不同的感受 |
[18:49] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[18:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[18:55] | This is my favorite… coffee shop | 这是我最喜欢的咖啡店 |
[18:58] | slash, uh, computer place | 也是适合电脑办公的地方 |
[19:01] | slash eatery. | 也是小餐馆 |
[19:03] | So hip. | 非常时髦 |
[19:05] | Okay, fine. I tracked you down | 好吧 我跟踪了你到这 |
[19:06] | because your mom is really hurting. | 因为你妈妈真的很伤心 |
[19:08] | Don’t you think it might be time to forgive her? | 你不觉得应该是时候去原谅她了吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 不 |
[19:13] | Let me paint you a painful little picture. | 我给你解释一下当时令人痛心地状况吧 |
[19:16] | It’s 2004, | 那是2004年 |
[19:16] | the year my mother won her Emmy | 我妈妈因为那部HBO电影 |
[19:18] | for that HBO movie, | 获得艾美奖的那一年 |
[19:19] | Plath on Plath: the Sylvia Plath Story. | 《普拉斯的普拉斯:西尔维亚·普拉斯的故事》 |
[19:21] | “As told by the ghost of Sylvia Plath.” | “正如西尔维娅·普拉斯的鬼魂所说” |
[19:24] | Of course. She slayed. | 当然 她艳压群雄 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry. Please continue. | 不好意思 请继续 |
[19:28] | So, it’s the night of the Emmys. | 那天是艾美之夜 |
[19:30] | My three best friends are sleeping over | 我的三个闺蜜在我家过夜 |
[19:31] | so we can all watch. | 我们一起看颁奖典礼 |
[19:32] | I was so excited and proud, | 我又激动又自豪 |
[19:34] | because wow, my mom was just so cool. | 因为我的妈妈太酷了 |
[19:38] | And then she wins. | 然后她得奖了 |
[19:41] | And there’s my mom accepting her Emmy on live TV | 我的妈妈在电视直播上领取艾美奖 |
[19:44] | in front of millions of people. | 在数百万人面前 |
[19:47] | And then… | 然后… |
[19:49] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:50] | Let me just show you. | 我给你看看 |
[19:54] | Wow. Oh! What an honor. | 太荣幸了 |
[19:56] | Um, oh, there are so many people to thank. | 有太多人要感谢 |
[20:00] | Everybody at HBO. | HBO的每一位工作人员 |
[20:02] | Our writers. | 我们的编剧 |
[20:04] | The cast. Our amazing crew. | 演艺人员 我们优秀的工作人员 |
[20:07] | Ah, my dog walkers, Yuri and Marigold. | 我的遛狗师 尤里和玛丽戈尔德 |
[20:10] | Bless. | 感谢 |
[20:11] | My, uh, my-my acupuncturist, | 我的针灸医生 |
[20:13] | Dr. Mishka. Genius. | 米什卡医生 天才 |
[20:16] | And finally… | 最后… |
[20:18] | I want to thank the most important person in my life. | 我想感谢我生命中最重要的人 |
[20:22] | The person who inspires me every day to be… | 是他每天激励着我 |
[20:26] | the best person I can possibly be… | 让我成为最好的自己 |
[20:29] | my agent, Don Sherwood. | 我的经纪人 唐舍伍德 |
[20:31] | I love you, Don. | 我爱你 唐 |
[20:33] | Oh, God, I can’t believe I almost forgot. | 天啊 不敢相信我差点忘了 |
[20:36] | Um, sweetheart… | 宝贝 |
[20:38] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[20:40] | This is nothing without you. | 没有你这一切都没有意义 |
[20:43] | Carrie, my publicist. | 卡丽 我的公关 |
[20:45] | I love you, I love you, love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[20:47] | Oof. That was bad on bad. | 这真是雪上加霜 |
[20:51] | Worst night of my life, | 我人生中最糟糕的夜晚 |
[20:53] | and nothing she does will ever change that. | 她做什么都于事无补 |
[20:57] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[20:57] | Of course I understand, | 我当然懂 |
[20:59] | but now my dream show is dying, | 但现在我的梦想秀夭折了 |
[21:01] | and there’s no help in sight. I’m doomed. | 没人可以帮我 我完蛋了 |
[21:18] | All right, ready for some dancing? | 准备好跳舞了吗 |
[21:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[21:27] | And what did you think? | 那你觉得怎么样 |
[21:33] | Abuela, it’s fiction. | 外婆 这是虚构的 |
[21:46] | Ma, you have to understand how hard | 妈 你应该明白简花了多少精力 |
[21:48] | Jane has worked on this book. | 在这本小说上 |
[21:49] | If you make her take out more, the rest will fall apart. | 如果你再让她删除 剩下的就支离破碎了 |
[22:07] | It’s okay, Abuela. I understand. It’s your story. | 没关系 外婆 我理解 这是你的故事 |
[22:10] | You have the right to decide if it gets told. | 你有权决定告不告诉别人 |
[22:13] | I’ll rewrite the book. No problem. | 我会重写 没问题 |
[22:21] | A rewrite. Of course. | 重写 当然 |
[22:25] | Oh, sorry. Uh, carry on. | 抱歉 继续 |
[22:27] | I just realized that a rewrite | 我只是意识到 |
[22:29] | could solve all my problems, too. | 重写也能够解决我所有的问题 |
[22:32] | But you two, keep fighting. | 你们两个 继续吵 |
[22:34] | we’re not fighting. | 我们没有吵 |
[22:37] | Everything’s okay. | 什么事都没有 |
[22:39] | And by “Okay,” I mean that I have to do a huge rewrite now | 一句”没事”意味着我得彻底重写 |
[22:43] | and… | 而且… |
[22:47] | Uh, hey, Mr. Sweetface, uh, want to go to your room | 笑眯眯先生 想回你的房间 |
[22:50] | and color, yeah? Okay. | 填色吗 好的 |
[22:55] | The DNA results? | 是DNA结果吗 |
[23:01] | Before she opens it, | 在她打开之前 |
[23:02] | I will remind you this is a telenovela, | 我要提醒你们 这是一部肥皂剧 |
[23:05] | so the unexpected is to be expected. | 所以意料之外才是意料之中 |
[23:28] | 马特奥·格洛里阿纳·罗格里奥·索拉诺·维兰纽瓦 是简·维兰纽瓦和拉斐尔·索拉诺的亲生孩子 | |
[23:31] | Oh, I’m so relieved. | 我终于松了口气 |
[23:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | But this is it, right? | 但不就是这样吗 |
[23:40] | Because getting a DNA test for our son is just too much. | 因为让我们的儿子做DNA鉴定太夸张了 |
[23:43] | You’re right. I am gonna separate fact from fiction | 你说得对 我会把现实和小说区分开来 |
[23:48] | and get over this fear. | 然后克服这份恐惧 |
[23:51] | Which, for the record, | 顺便一提 |
[23:52] | she was trying to do. | 她试过了 |
[23:58] | Also trying hard… | 现在仍然在努力 |
[23:59] | As you can see, our guests feel transported | 如你所见 我们的客人一进入酒店 |
[24:02] | from the moment they enter the hotel. | 就感觉到了另一个世界 |
[24:03] | They would feel more transported | 如果酒更入味的话 |
[24:05] | if the drinks were stronger. | 他们会更感动 |
[24:07] | This tastes like virgin smoothie. | 这尝起来一点味道都没有 |
[24:10] | Well, people do like alcohol on holiday. | 人们确实喜欢度假时喝酒 |
[24:13] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[24:18] | Ah, yes. Let me remind you, | 对了 我来提醒一下大家 |
[24:21] | these two have a wild, wild history. | 这两人有着十分疯狂的过去 |
[24:26] | You should get back to work now, Alba. | 你现在应该回去工作了 阿尔芭 |
[24:27] | Now, if you’ll follow me up to this platform, | 现在 如果你和我到这个台子上来 |
[24:29] | Clarissa, you can actually see | 克拉丽莎 你可以 |
[24:30] | a view of the ocean from our lobby. Ooh! | 从我们的大堂看到大海 |
[24:33] | I can’t get up. A shame. | 我无法站起来 真可惜 |
[24:36] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 这就是我的想法 |
[24:37] | The pop-up attracts the adults, okay? | 快闪店吸引了成年人 对吧 |
[24:39] | All right, things are looking good here. | 好吧 这里看起来不错 |
[24:43] | Not as good here. | 这里就没那么好了 |
[24:46] | What’s going on, hon? | 发生什么了 亲爱的 |
[24:47] | Did Jorge call you? Shoot. | 乔治给你打电话了吗 糟糕 |
[24:49] | I came here for a change of scenery, | 我来这里只是想换个环境 |
[24:51] | and because I wrote most of my book here, | 因为我的书大部分是在这写的 |
[24:53] | I thought I might get inspired. | 我认为我可以得到更多灵感 |
[24:55] | Well, let me talk to Abuela again | 好吧 让我和外婆再谈谈 |
[24:57] | and see if she’ll change her mind. | 看看她会不会改变主意 |
[24:58] | No, don’t. It’s her life. | 不 不用了 这是她的生活 |
[25:00] | Besides, I can concentrate on this instead of the crime | 另外 我能专注于小说而不是犯罪 |
[25:02] | which is driving me nuts and making me do things | 这让我发狂 让我想做些什么 |
[25:04] | like get a DNA test for Mateo. | 就像给马特奥做DNA测试 |
[25:06] | What? | 什么 |
[25:08] | I got it in my head that Rose switched babies. | 我现在满脑子想的都是萝丝调换婴儿 |
[25:11] | – Oh, sweetie. – I know. | -亲爱的 -我知道 |
[25:13] | She didn’t, but she could’ve, Mom, | 她没有 但她本可以的 妈妈 |
[25:16] | because she’s so dangerous, | 因为她很危险 |
[25:18] | which is why I’m wondering if it’s even safe for me | 这就是为什么我想知道出版一本关于 |
[25:20] | to publish a book about a mass murderer who’s still alive. | 仍存活于世的大屠杀凶手的书是否安全 |
[25:23] | – Well, you changed details. – Enough? | -你改了细节 -这就够了吗 |
[25:25] | Rose could be really pissed, | 萝丝可能会发火 |
[25:26] | and she has associates outside of prison. | 而且她在监狱外还有同伙 |
[25:28] | What if she sends someone | 万一她派人来呢 |
[25:29] | to threaten me and my family, or worse? | 威胁我和我的家人 或者更糟 |
[25:32] | Hon, you have to get her out of your head. | 亲爱的 你不能再想关于她的任何事了 |
[25:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:38] | I just don’t know how. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 |
[25:44] | As you’ll recall, | 你们应该还记得 |
[25:45] | Jane was struggling to separate truth from fiction. | 简在努力把事实和虚构区分开来 |
[25:50] | Don’t worry, Abuela, I’m doing a big rewrite. | 别担心 外婆 我正在改写 |
[25:53] | I-I’m actually thinking of | 我在想 |
[25:54] | changing the character to a grandfather. | 把角色改成祖父 |
[25:55] | Hmm. I’d like to see that. | 这倒不错 |
[25:58] | Why are you crying, Abuelo? | 你为什么哭 外公 |
[26:02] | Pa. | 爸爸 |
[26:09] | What? | 什么 |
[26:09] | Did Mom talk to you? I told her not to. | 妈妈和你谈过了吗 我告诉过她不要这么做 |
[26:14] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[26:21] | Jorge? | 乔治 |
[26:22] | Oh, Jane, hi. Is the soccer game too loud? | 简 你好 足球比赛吵到你了吗 |
[26:25] | Oh, oh, no, no, no, nothing like that. | 不不不 |
[26:27] | I-I-I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想说一声谢谢 |
[26:30] | for getting my abuela to change her mind about my novel. | 让外婆改变对我小说的看法 |
[26:33] | Saved you a ton of work, huh? | 省了你不少力气 对吧 |
[26:35] | Uh, you sure did. | 当然 |
[26:46] | I feel like there might be more you want to say. | 我感觉你还想说些什么 |
[26:49] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[26:50] | I was just wondering what exactly you said to her. | 我只是想知道你到底对她说了些什么 |
[26:53] | I just helped her understand why this was so hard for her. | 我只是帮她理清了为什么这对她来说如此困难 |
[26:59] | Because of her friends at church? | 因为她在教堂的那些朋友 |
[27:01] | More than that. | 不止这些 |
[27:04] | Being undocumented for so long, | 当了这么久的非法移民 |
[27:06] | you get used to living with these walls up, | 你已经习惯了这些高墙 |
[27:09] | keeping things secret. | 保守秘密 |
[27:11] | And living like that, it changes you | 像那样生活会改变你 |
[27:13] | and how you relate to the world. | 以及你与世界的关系 |
[27:15] | It makes you more closed off. | 它让你更加自闭 |
[27:19] | So I just reminded her that things are different for us now, | 所以我提醒她现在我们的情况不同了 |
[27:23] | which is something we’re still getting used to, | 这是我们仍在逐渐习惯的 |
[27:26] | but we’re gonna do it together. | 但我们要一起完成 |
[27:30] | Well, I’m really glad my abuela has you in her life. | 我真的很高兴外婆的生活中有你 |
[27:34] | I’m glad I do, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[27:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:39] | Can I put the game back on? | 我能继续看比赛吗 |
[27:41] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然可以 |
[27:43] | Your game’s just about over. | 你的游戏马上要结束了 |
[27:45] | I got Clarissa halfway there without you already. | 不需要你 克拉丽莎已经快同意了 |
[27:47] | She wants to invest. I’m gonna close the deal at the pop-up. | 她想投资 我会敲定快闪店的业务 |
[27:50] | I can change her mind before that. | 我能在此之前让她改变主意 |
[27:52] | Yes, but you won’t. | 是啊 可惜你做不到了 |
[27:57] | – Let me out! – Be quiet. | -放我出去 -安静 |
[27:59] | There’s some water in there and some crackers. | 里面有水和饼干 |
[28:01] | I need a security guard at the offices. | 我需要一名保安到办公室来 |
[28:05] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[28:07] | Why is it so dark in here? | 这里怎么这么黑 |
[28:09] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[28:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:14] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[28:16] | Your e-mail said we were doing reshoots today. | 你邮件里说我们今天要重拍啊 |
[28:18] | We are. Just not for the show. | 是的 但不是拍剧 |
[28:20] | Today, we are reshooting life. | 今天 我们要重拍人生 |
[28:24] | Yes, friends, the line | 是的 朋友们 |
[28:24] | between truth and fiction | 真实和虚幻的界限 |
[28:26] | is getting blurrier by the moment. | 在此时越来越模糊了 |
[28:29] | – I… can’t believe it. – I know. | -我简直不敢相信 -我知道 |
[28:32] | This dress still fits me after all these years. | 过了这么多年我居然还穿得下这条裙子 |
[28:34] | I actually had to take it in a tiny bit. | 其实我得收腹才行 |
[28:40] | Oh, Pond, uh, even though I know I can’t go back in time, | 庞德 虽然我知道我无法回到过去 |
[28:45] | I realize how much | 但我终于意识到 |
[28:47] | I hurt you in the past by not telling you | 过去我有机会的时候 |
[28:49] | how important you were to me | 没有告诉你你对我有多重要 |
[28:50] | when I had the chance, | 让你很受伤 |
[28:53] | so I’ve re-created that night so I can finally do it right. | 所以我重现了那个晚上 弥补过错 |
[28:59] | Is… is that my bedroom from middle school? | 那是我中学时的卧室吗 |
[29:03] | Down to the very last butterfly clip. | 完完全全 一模一样 |
[29:06] | Though I’m very sorry to report that your Tamagotchi has died. | 但很抱歉 你的电子宠物死了 |
[29:11] | I know you had a sleepover with your friends that night, | 我知道那晚你和朋友们一起过夜 |
[29:14] | so I would be so grateful if you would oblige me | 所以我非常希望你能帮我一个小忙 |
[29:17] | and put on your PJs. | 穿上你的睡衣 |
[29:21] | This is insane. No, I’m not doing this. | 这太疯狂了 我不要 |
[29:23] | Really? Because, uh, | 真的吗 那样的话 |
[29:24] | Jemma and Taylor and Chartreuse | 杰玛 泰勒和查图斯 |
[29:27] | will be so disappointed. | 会很失望的 |
[29:36] | Get me ot of here! | 放我出去 |
[29:38] | Let me out now! | 让我出去 |
[29:40] | I have to go number two. | 我要上厕所 |
[29:43] | I’m under strict orders, ma’am. | 我被下达了严格指令 女士 |
[29:44] | Petra said you’re a dirty charlatan | 佩特拉说你是一个肮脏的骗子 |
[29:45] | and I shouldn’t trust a word you say. | 你说什么我都不要相信 |
[29:47] | That’s fair. | 这倒没错 |
[29:48] | Please, I’m dying. | 求你了 我要死了 |
[29:51] | My blood… will be on your hands. | 我出什么事 都算在你头上 |
[30:07] | I can’t believe you’re all here. | 简直不敢相信你们都来了 |
[30:09] | Yeah, we thought maybe you were dying, | 是啊 我们还以为你要死了 |
[30:12] | but since your mom offered to put us up at a five-star hotel, | 不过既然你妈妈给我们安排了五星级酒店 |
[30:15] | we didn’t really ask questions. | 我们就没多问 |
[30:18] | So… Tay Tay, | 所以 泰泰 |
[30:20] | haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见 |
[30:22] | Yeah, not since you stole my boyfriend. | 是啊 你抢了我男朋友之后就没见过了 |
[30:25] | Tay Tay was pi-pissed. | 泰泰很生气气 |
[30:27] | Jemma, you still have braces? | 杰玛 你还在带牙套吗 |
[30:29] | The make-up department forced me to put these on | 化妆师逼我带的 |
[30:31] | for “Maximum authenticity.” They really hurt. | 为了”最大限度还原” 真的很痛 |
[30:37] | Gracias. | 谢谢大家 |
[30:39] | All art is sacred and fleeting, | 所有艺术都是神圣而短暂的 |
[30:42] | so when an actress steps into a role, | 所以当一位女演员进入角色时 |
[30:45] | she’s transformed, | 她就是另一个人了 |
[30:46] | however briefly, into… | 不管怎样 简单来说 就是 |
[30:50] | Anyway, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 反正 省去废话 |
[30:52] | And the winner | 获得 |
[30:53] | for Outstanding Lead Actress | 限定剧集 |
[30:56] | in a Limited Series is… River Fields. | 最佳女演员的是 里弗·菲尔兹 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | You know, I-I don’t think that I would’ve been prepared | 如果没有一个特殊的人 |
[31:09] | for my starring role in Plath on Plath had I not had | 我想我不会准备好 |
[31:14] | a very special person in my life. | 出演《普拉斯的普拉斯》 |
[31:18] | My daughter, Pond. | 这个人就是我的女儿 庞德 |
[31:21] | You know, they say that, um, a pond needs a river | 他们说 池塘[庞德]需要河流[里弗] |
[31:25] | to sustain it… | 来生存下去 |
[31:27] | They do? | 他们说过吗 |
[31:28] | But I think it’s the other way around. | 但我不这么认为 |
[31:30] | Pond, y-you fill me up. | 庞德 是你让我充实了起来 |
[31:35] | You… | 你 |
[31:36] | you teach me so much every day. | 你每天都教会了我很多东西 |
[31:40] | I would be nothing without you. | 如果没有你 我一无是处 |
[31:50] | And while we can’t go back in time, | 虽然我们回不到过去了 |
[31:53] | I can now say I’m sorry. | 但现在我可以说抱歉 |
[31:58] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you all those years. | 很抱歉这些年来我不在你身边 |
[32:01] | I thought my Emmy win was the highlight of my life, | 我以为获得艾美奖是我人生的高光时刻 |
[32:06] | but reconnecting with you is the real climax. | 但和你再度联络才是我最重要的事 |
[32:12] | This is so crazy. | 这一切都太疯狂了 |
[32:17] | And sweet. | 也很感人 |
[32:28] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[32:41] | Sakra. | 神啊 |
[32:44] | So, we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[32:48] | What are you up to this time, Magda? | 你这次想干什么呢 玛格达 |
[32:50] | I’m not up to anything. | 我什么也没想干 |
[32:52] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[32:54] | I would not do that if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会这样做 |
[32:56] | I know people. | 我认识人 |
[32:58] | I don’t want something to happen to you again. | 我不希望你再出什么意外 |
[33:02] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[33:04] | It is not a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[33:06] | It is a promise. | 这是承诺 |
[33:14] | I do not get joke. | 我不知道你在笑什么 |
[33:16] | I got all that on my phone, | 全都在我手机上 |
[33:19] | so if you don’t leave town forever, | 如果你不永远离开这里 |
[33:21] | you’re going back to jail. | 你就会回去蹲监狱 |
[33:23] | Or did you forget that threatening me | 或者你忘记了威胁我 |
[33:25] | is a violation of your parole | 违反了你的假释条例 |
[33:26] | and it comes with a mandatory five-year sentence? | 并且至少会让你再蹲五年监狱 |
[33:29] | But I am not scared of you anymore, | 但是我再也不怕你了 |
[33:32] | because I am an American now, bitch! | 因为我现在是美国人了 婊子 |
[33:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:39] | – I’ll leave. – And remember, | -我会走的 -记住 |
[33:42] | if I ever see you around here | 如果我再次看见你 |
[33:43] | ever again, | 再次看见你 |
[33:45] | I’ll take this recording straight to the police. | 我会把录音直接交给警察 |
[33:52] | Don’t delete it, Alba. | 别删除哦 阿尔芭 |
[33:56] | Omg. | 我的天 |
[33:57] | She finally learned how to work her phone. | 她终于学会用手机了 |
[34:00] | Not working as well… | 然而她却不会 |
[34:05] | Our Jane. | 我们的简 |
[34:12] | Thank you, Abuela. I’m trying to crack this crime story. | 谢谢你 外婆 我在尝试写这则犯罪故事 |
[34:14] | I even prayed about it. | 我甚至都为这事祈祷了 |
[34:19] | What? | 什么 |
[34:31] | You confronted Magda? | 你和玛格达对质了 |
[34:38] | And just like that, Jane realized | 就这样 简意识到了 |
[34:40] | what she needed to do in her novel, | 她需要在小说里写什么 |
[34:42] | a way for the crime to climax. | 把犯罪推向高潮的方式 |
[34:44] | A confrontation. That’s it. | 对质 没错 |
[34:46] | Yes. I don’t need to build up the crime. | 我不需要描写犯罪 |
[34:48] | I need to build up the heroine. | 我需要描写一位女英雄 |
[34:51] | Wow, looks like somebody had a breakthrough. | 看起来某人找到了突破点 |
[34:54] | A big one, yes. | 绝大的突破 是的 |
[34:55] | And I wrote it, and it feels right for the book, | 我写下来了 感觉很合乎这本书 |
[34:58] | and now I think I need to do it, too. | 现在我认为我也要这样做 |
[35:00] | Do what, too? | 也要做什么 |
[35:02] | Confront Rose. | 与萝丝对质 |
[35:04] | I want to go see her. | 我想见她 |
[35:11] | I think I change my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[35:13] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[35:14] | I wasn’t sure seeing Rose in person was a good idea anyway. | 我也不确定见萝丝是不是什么好主意 |
[35:17] | Oh, thank God. Me, neither. | 谢天谢地 我也是 |
[35:19] | I meant I changed my mind about the dress. | 我的意思是 我想换件衣服 |
[35:21] | I think I’d feel more comfortable confronting Rose in pants. | 我认为和萝丝对质时穿裤子会更舒适 |
[35:25] | – Got it. Good choice. – No. | -懂了 选的不错 -不 |
[35:28] | Wh-What do you mean you’re not sure it’s a great idea? | 你为什么说见萝丝不是好主意 |
[35:30] | And why didn’t you say anything last night? | 你为什么昨晚不说 |
[35:32] | I-I… I’m just worried that seeing her in person | 我只是担心当面见到她 |
[35:35] | might upset you even more. | 可能会让你更难过 |
[35:37] | But I was just trying to be supportive, | 但是我只是想支持你 |
[35:39] | and you were so determined. | 你又那么坚决 |
[35:40] | I am determined, because I can’t | 我很坚决 因为我不能 |
[35:43] | keep letting Rose have this power over me. | 让萝丝总这样压制着我 |
[35:46] | If I can just see her behind bars and say my piece to her, | 如果我能在铁窗之外看到她 和她沟通 |
[35:49] | I really think I’ll be able to move on. | 我真的认为我能够继续生活了 |
[35:53] | I need to do this. | 我需要这样做 |
[35:56] | I just need to do this in pants. | 穿裤子做 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | I accept your deal. | 我接受你的条件 |
[36:02] | 5,000 a month. | 一个月5000元 |
[36:04] | Oh, Mother, you escaped. | 妈 你跑了 |
[36:05] | Good for you. But you’re too late. | 真不错了 但是你太晚了 |
[36:08] | I closed the deal with Clarissa last night. | 我和克拉丽莎达成交易了 |
[36:11] | So your stock is bottoming out. | 所以你的股票触底了 |
[36:14] | I’ll give you 500 a month | 我一个月给你500元 |
[36:15] | to leave and never come back. | 离开 永远也别回来 |
[36:18] | 500 500 a… | |
[36:22] | Uh, very generous. | 很慷慨 |
[36:26] | I will take it. | 我接受 |
[36:28] | I leave town tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[36:31] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[36:32] | To live with your other twin. | 去找你的另外一个姐妹 |
[36:35] | The triplet. | 三胞胎 |
[36:38] | Wait. Truth or fiction? | 等等 是真话还是谎话 |
[36:40] | Don’t try to get in my head, Mother. | 别想骗我了 母亲 |
[36:43] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[36:54] | What a day. | 今天真开心 |
[36:55] | I don’t know what I was nervous about. | 我都不知道我之前紧张些什么 |
[36:57] | Nursing school was great. | 卫校太好了 |
[36:59] | I was totally prepared from all the reading I’d done, | 我看了书 做好了准备 |
[37:01] | and there were a lot of older students like me, | 但是那里有很多比我年长的学生 |
[37:03] | so I didn’t feel out of place. | 所以我没有不自在的感觉 |
[37:05] | I love seeing you so happy, Xiomara. | 看到你这么开心我很高兴 希尔玛拉 |
[37:07] | I am. | 我真的很开心 |
[37:11] | Ah. River! | 里弗好啊 |
[37:13] | How is my talented costar slash super-mother? | 我的天才联合主演兼超级妈妈怎么样啊 |
[37:17] | Ah, I can’t thank you enough, Rogelio. | 我对你真是感激不尽 罗格里奥 |
[37:19] | You truly are the daughter whisperer. | 你真知女儿心 |
[37:21] | Oh, stop. | 别赞我了 |
[37:23] | I just did what any caring, handsome | 我只不过做了任何一个乐于助人 |
[37:26] | and extremely brilliant person would do. | 帅气逼人 聪明过人之人都会做的事罢了 |
[37:29] | Well, thanks to you, Pond and I have really turned things around. | 多亏了你 我和庞德的关系真的变好了 |
[37:32] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你开心 |
[37:34] | Does this mean that the show is back on? | 言下之意是剧集会继续拍摄吗 |
[37:36] | It absolutely is. | 当然继续 |
[37:38] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上天 |
[37:40] | But we’re moving it to New York. | 但是我们要把剧集搬去纽约拍摄 |
[37:43] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[37:44] | Pond really wants to move back home, and like you said, | 庞德真的想搬回家 你也说过 |
[37:47] | I have to put family first. | 我要以家人为先 |
[37:50] | And luckily, | 幸运的是 |
[37:51] | my contract says I can move the show wherever I want, | 我的合同上写着我想把剧集搬去哪拍摄都行 |
[37:54] | and I want this. | 所以我想搬去纽约 |
[37:55] | For my family. | 为了我的家人 |
[38:00] | But, uh, what about my family? | 但是我的家人怎么办 |
[38:03] | I-I know it’s going to be a tough decision for you. | 我知道这对你来说会是一个艰难的决定 |
[38:08] | I’d hate to recast. | 我真不想重新选演员 |
[38:18] | I’m so nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[38:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:22] | But you can do this. And… | 但是你可以的 |
[38:25] | if you change your mind, that’s okay, too. | 如果你改变主意 也没关系 |
[38:26] | We can turn around, separate life from art. | 我们可以掉头 把艺术和生活区分开 |
[38:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:32] | It’s hard, for the record, | 首先 这并不容易 |
[38:34] | to keep them from colliding. | 不让两者相撞 |
[38:37] | What the hell? | 怎么开车的 |
[38:40] | Which brings us to our climax. | 于是带我们来到了高潮部分 |
[38:41] | 迈阿密市戴德郡 女子监狱 3.2公里 | |
[38:43] | Guard, uh, there’s something in here I think you should see. | 警卫 这里有东西我觉得你应该来看看 |
[38:51] | And what is all too real, relatively. | 相对而言 这一切都太真实了 |
[38:54] | I think you should probably call this in. | 我认为你也许应该上报 |
[38:57] | I seem to be losing a lot of blood. | 我好像失血过多了 |
[39:00] | Hurry up and grab your bag. | 快拿上你的包 |
[39:01] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[39:26] | Okay. Now, run. | 就是现在 快跑 |
[39:34] | Police! Stop! Freeze! | 警察 站住 不许动 |
[39:36] | Get her! Stop! Stop them! | 抓住她 站住 抓住她 |
[40:01] | I’m here to see Rose. | 我是来见萝丝的 |
[40:04] | Dennis, what are you doing here? | 丹尼斯 你来这里干什么 |
[40:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | I’m afraid you can’t see her. | 我恐怕你不能见她 |
[40:08] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[40:09] | Rose escaped. | 萝丝逃走了 |
[40:18] | Luisa. | 路易莎 |
[40:20] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[40:22] | Rose escaped? | 萝丝逃走了吗 |
[40:23] | But we knew she was gonna try, because of Luisa. | 但我们知道她会因为路易莎而企图越狱 |
[40:26] | Of course she was involved. | 她当然和这件事有关 |
[40:28] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不 不是你所想的那样 |
[40:30] | We’re gonna spend the rest of our lives together, baby, | 我们余生都要在一起 宝贝 |
[40:33] | somewhere where no one can ever find us. | 去一个没人能找到我们的地方 |
[40:41] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:42] | Luisa’s actually been working with us for months. | 其实几个月以来 路易莎一直在跟我们合作 |
[40:44] | Luisa betrayed me? | 路易莎出卖我吗 |
[40:45] | I had no idea. I swear. | 我完全不知道 我发誓 |
[40:47] | – Police! – Because of your sister, | -警察 -因为你姐姐 |
[40:49] | we were able to uncover Rose’s escape plan, | 我们才能发现萝丝的逃跑计划 |
[40:51] | cut off her supply of funds | 中断她的资金来源 |
[40:52] | and send in the team to capture her. | 派人去抓她 |
[40:54] | She couldn’t tell you the truth for your own safety. | 为了你的安全 她不能告诉你实情 |
[40:57] | So you guys caught her, and she’ll be back in prison. | 所以你们抓到了她 再把她关起来 |
[40:59] | Unfortunately, things didn’t go as planned. | 可惜 发生了意外 |
[41:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:16] | And she escaped again. | 她又一次逃走了 |
[41:20] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[41:21] | Talk about scary stuff. | 说到可怕的事 |