时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Friends, we’re almost at the end. | 朋友们 我们的节目快接近尾声了 |
[00:02] | And our Jane was approaching the finish line as well. | 简的小说也即将完成 |
[00:05] | That’s right, she had finished her novel. | 没错 她写完小说了 |
[00:08] | You know, the one based on her life. | 那本根据她的人生经历写的小说 |
[00:09] | Oh, and she got herself an agent. | 她还找到了经纪人 |
[00:11] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[00:12] | And in more good news… | 还有 |
[00:13] | Rogelio’s pilot This Is Mars got picked up to series. | 罗格里奥的试播集《这是火星》被选拍成连续剧 |
[00:17] | Unfortunately, River Fields decided to move the show to New York. | 不幸的是 里弗·菲尔兹决定这部戏带去纽约 |
[00:20] | – For my family. – What about my family? | -为了我的家人 -那我的家人呢 |
[00:23] | And speaking of giant moves, | 说到大的变动 |
[00:24] | Rafael started working for Petra, | 拉斐尔开始给佩特拉工作了 |
[00:26] | and Petra was determined to expand the Marbella. | 佩特拉下定决心要扩展玛贝拉酒店 |
[00:29] | I want a Marbella in every major city, on every continent. | 我想让每个大城市 每块大陆上都有玛贝拉 |
[00:32] | Might as well dream big, right? | 梦想远大是好事 对吧 |
[00:34] | But not everything was dreamy. Remember our evil villain Rose? | 但并非一切都很梦幻 还记得大恶人萝丝吗 |
[00:37] | The one who kidnapped Mateo and gave Michael amnesia? | 她绑架了马特奥 还让迈克尔失忆了 |
[00:40] | Well, Jane was determined to confront her once and for all. | 简决定一了百了地直面她 |
[00:43] | If I can just say my piece to her, | 如果我能告诉她我的想法 |
[00:45] | I really think I’ll be able to move on. | 我真的认为自己可以向前看了 |
[00:46] | Only problem… | 唯一的问题是 |
[00:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:51] | Because of your sister, | 多亏你姐姐 |
[00:52] | we were able to uncover Rose’s escape plan | 我们发现了萝丝的逃跑计划 |
[00:54] | and send in a team to capture her. | 派了小队去抓捕她 |
[00:56] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:57] | – Luisa betrayed me? – Police! | -路易莎背叛了我 -警察 |
[00:59] | Unfortunately, things didn’t go as planned, | 不幸的是 事情没按照计划发展 |
[01:02] | and she escaped again. | 她又逃了 |
[01:04] | Which, I’m afraid, is where we left off. | 上次我们就说到这里 |
[01:07] | Friends, after our Jane Gloriana Villanueva | 朋友们 在简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦 |
[01:10] | heard the news… | 听到消息时 |
[01:12] | Rose escaped. | 萝丝逃跑了 |
[01:13] | Well, everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[01:16] | We don’t know where she is, | 我们不知道她在哪 |
[01:17] | but Luisa’s on her way to a safe house in Belize. | 但路易莎正在前往她在伯利兹的安全屋 |
[01:19] | We feel certain she will try to contact her. | 我们肯定她会联系萝丝 |
[01:21] | – So my sister is bait? – Oh, she insisted. | -我的姐姐是诱饵 -是她坚持的 |
[01:25] | She wanted to keep Rose away from you and your family. | 她想让萝丝远离你和你的家人 |
[01:28] | And, well, from that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[01:31] | our Jane was living in a constant state of anxiety, | 简生活在了长期的焦虑之中 |
[01:35] | so her family stepped in to help her cope. | 于是 她的家人开始帮她 |
[01:38] | Our Father, who art in Heaven… | 我们的主 天上的父 |
[01:41] | But despite their best efforts, | 虽然他们已经尽力了 |
[01:43] | our Jane remained traumatized. | 简的心里还是受了伤 |
[01:51] | Always on edge. | 处于崩溃的边缘 |
[01:54] | Afraid of what was lurking around the corners, | 害怕在拐角处有人在窥探 |
[01:57] | in the shadows. | 在阴影中 |
[01:58] | Yeah, it was the air conditioner. | 是空调的问题 |
[02:01] | I checked, no one is outside. | 我看过了 外面没人 |
[02:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:06] | No. I hate living like this. | 不 我讨厌现在的生活 |
[02:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:12] | Maybe it’s time for you to get professional help. | 也许你该去寻求一下专业建议 |
[02:19] | But after talking and talking… | 但在多次谈话之后 |
[02:21] | I just can’t talk anymore. | 我谈不下去了 |
[02:22] | I know, logically, Rose isn’t coming, | 我知道 从逻辑上来说 萝丝没有来 |
[02:25] | but I can’t shake this feeling that | 但我无法摆脱这种感觉 |
[02:27] | there’s something horrible just around the corner. | 就好像有什么可怕的东西就在等着我 |
[02:31] | – Which is no way to live. – Exactly. | -那简直没法活了 -正是这样 |
[02:34] | And I need to figure out how to manage my anxiety. | 我得想办法解决我的焦虑 |
[02:36] | I think maybe you should try tapping. | 我觉得你应该试试拍打[踢踏舞] |
[02:39] | I don’t think tap dancing | 我不觉得跳踢踏舞 |
[02:40] | is going to solve this problem. | 能够解决这个问题 |
[02:41] | One of the branches of therapy I offer is EFT. | 我推荐其中一种分支疗法 EFT |
[02:47] | It’s a self-soothing tool, based in acupuncture. | 这是一种基于针灸的自我安抚疗法 |
[02:50] | Well, that makes much more sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[02:53] | Every time you feel anxious, | 每次你焦虑的时候 |
[02:56] | just tap along these meridians. | 轻轻拍打这些经脉 |
[03:02] | Which brings us here. | 于是我们来到了这一幕 |
[03:06] | – Is it working? – A little. | -有用吗 -有一点点用 |
[03:08] | Maybe? I have to remember the tapping pattern, | 也许吧 我还得记得拍打的方式 |
[03:11] | so that at least takes my mind off of Rose. | 至少这样让我不想萝丝 |
[03:13] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[03:14] | Ugh, stressful. | 压力很大 |
[03:16] | Petra keeps calling, e-mailing and texting me every two seconds. | 佩特拉隔三差五就给我发消息 打电话 |
[03:19] | She even had me paged at the gym. | 我去健身房的时候她都要联系我 |
[03:21] | I can hardly use the bathroom without her… | 上个厕所都还要被她打扰 |
[03:25] | Relax, it’s my phone. | 放心 这是我手机 |
[03:27] | Maybe you should start tapping. | 也许你该试试看拍打疗法了 |
[03:30] | Ooh, it’s my agent. | 是我的经纪人 |
[03:32] | You love saying that. | 你很喜欢这么说 |
[03:33] | I really do. | 真的很喜欢 |
[03:34] | I should talk to my agent. | 我该和我的经纪人谈谈 |
[03:37] | Hey, Lily. | 你好 莉莉 |
[03:38] | Okay, Jane, listen, I have news. | 简 听着 我有消息了 |
[03:41] | Okay. Good news or bad news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[03:43] | In case you forgot, | 以防你们忘了 |
[03:44] | Jane is not a fan of unexpected news. | 简不喜欢意外的消息 |
[03:46] | Oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget how anxious you writers are. | 对不起 有时我会忘了你们作家有多焦虑 |
[03:50] | Especially a writer whose villain | 尤其是一位敌对的罪犯 |
[03:51] | just broke out of prison. | 刚刚越狱了的作家 |
[03:53] | It’s good news. Publishers are loving your book. | 是好消息 出版商们很喜欢你的书 |
[03:57] | Oh, my God, really? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[03:58] | Really. | 真的 |
[03:59] | A couple editors want to meet you, | 几位编辑想见见你 |
[04:00] | so I’m setting some lunches. | 所以我约了几顿午餐 |
[04:01] | Lunches? Okay, sounds good. | 午餐 听起来很棒 |
[04:04] | Sure does. | 当然 |
[04:05] | I think you’re gonna get a good offer, Jane. | 简 我认为你会得到很好的报价 |
[04:08] | That’s great. Thank you. | 那很好 谢谢你 |
[04:10] | Yes, talk to you soon. Bye. | 再聊 拜拜 |
[04:13] | People like my book, and she thinks I’m gonna get an offer. | 人们喜欢我的书而且她认为我会得到报价 |
[04:17] | – A good one, she said. -What does that mean? | -一个很好的报价 -什么意思 |
[04:19] | I don’t know! I mean, I would be happy with 25,000, | 我不知道 有两万五我就很高兴了 |
[04:22] | you know? Thrilled with 50. | 你知道吗 五万的话我会很激动 |
[04:23] | 100 would be… too crazy. | 十万的话 就太疯狂了 |
[04:26] | I’d never get that, | 我永远都不会得到 |
[04:27] | but can you imagine if I got $50,000? | 但是你能想象到如果我拿到五万美元吗 |
[04:29] | Oh, and guess what else. They want to take me to lunches. | 猜猜还有什么 他们想带我去吃午餐 |
[04:32] | Multiple, fancy, free lunches! Ooh! | 很多奢华的免费午餐 |
[04:48] | So, I have some good news. | 所以 我有好消息 |
[04:50] | Oh, looks like Jane already called her mom. | 看起来简已经打给了她妈 |
[04:52] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:53] | I got into a nursing program in New York, | 我参加了一个纽约的护理项目 |
[04:56] | so we can move there, | 所以我们可以搬到那里了 |
[04:58] | if we decide to. | 如果我们决定要去 |
[05:00] | Oh, different news. | 不是一个消息 |
[05:02] | – That’s great.- Is it? | -那很好 -是吗 |
[05:04] | I’m mixed on this whole | 我在罗罗和希尔搬去 |
[05:05] | Ro-and-Xo-move-to-New-York thing. | 纽约这整件事上有些混乱 |
[05:06] | I’m just so mixed on this whole move-to-New-York thing. | 我就是在搬去纽约这整件事上有些混乱 |
[05:11] | I know, but at least one roadblock is removed. | 我知道 但是至少一个路障已经被移开 |
[05:22] | So, should we talk to Jane about it yet? | 所以 我们现在应该和简说这件事吗 |
[05:24] | No. She has enough on her mind with all the Rose trauma. | 不行 萝丝的创伤让她想的已经够多了 |
[05:29] | I-I don’t want to get into it until we know | 在我们知道德斯和埃斯特班是否 |
[05:30] | if Darci and Esteban are even willing to move with Baby. | 愿意和宝贝一起搬家之前 我不想谈这件事 |
[05:33] | Then we’ll know if we’re actually going. | 那时候我们就知道我们是否真的会搬家 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Maybe we should try, uh, Jane’s tapping technique. | 也许我们该试试 简的拍打技巧 |
[05:44] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 真好 你来了 |
[05:45] | How was the open house? | 房子看的怎么样 |
[05:46] | Well, there were two clients | 有两个客户 |
[05:48] | that wouldn’t really leave even though they… | 不愿意离开 尽管他们 |
[05:50] | That was a courtesy question. | 我就出于礼貌地问问 |
[05:50] | I don’t care. Look, Clarissa and her financial group | 我不关心 看 克拉丽莎和她的财团 |
[05:52] | love this property for our first franchise. | 喜欢这处房地产作为我们的第一家分店 |
[05:54] | The building needs to be razed, | 这栋大楼需要被夷为平地 |
[05:55] | but what about that view?! | 但是这景色怎么样 |
[05:57] | We should go see it ASAP. When can you travel? | 我们应该尽快去看看 你什么时候可以出发 |
[06:00] | Oh. Petra, I… I can’t, you know, | 佩特拉 我 我不能 你知道的 |
[06:02] | with Rose out there, and… | 萝丝逍遥法外 而且 |
[06:03] | Oh. Yeah. No, I get it. I’ll go. | 对啊 不用 我明白 我会去 |
[06:05] | Y-You can make the time up later. | 你 你可以之后去 |
[06:07] | Obviously, there are so many international hurdles | 很明显 因为这是英国海外资产 |
[06:09] | we’ll have to deal with since it’s a British overseas property, | 所以会有特别多的国际障碍我们需要应对 |
[06:11] | but we’ll chip away at them. | 但是我们会逐渐消除它们 |
[06:12] | Hopefully, we can close the deal in 12 months. | 希望我们可以用一年的时间完成交易 |
[06:14] | Yeah. That sounds great. | 这听起来很棒 |
[06:17] | You seem overwhelmed. | 你看起来有点不知所措 |
[06:19] | I am… a little. | 我有 一点 |
[06:21] | Well… I get it. | 我理解你 |
[06:23] | You’re working two jobs. | 你做着两份工作 |
[06:25] | I know we had our worries about working together, | 我知道我们共事有顾虑 |
[06:28] | but things have been going really well between us. | 但我们之间的关系一直很好 |
[06:30] | So why don’t we fully commit to this partnership? Hmm? | 所以为什么我们不全身心致力于这次合作呢 |
[06:36] | Quit your real estate agent thing. | 辞去你房地产经纪人的工作 |
[06:38] | Let’s go all in. | 我们全职合作 |
[06:40] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[06:41] | I said, “That makes sense.” | 我说 “说的有道理” |
[06:43] | – The thing is, I’m torn about quitting. – Why? | -问题是 辞职这件事我很犹豫 -为什么 |
[06:46] | There’ll be a lot of stress and travel | 会有许多压力 出差和风险 |
[06:48] | and risk involved with no guaranteed payoff. | 还有没有保障的工资 |
[06:50] | I mean, I could spend years | 我可能会用数年时间 |
[06:52] | negotiating the new franchise, | 谈判新的特许经销权 |
[06:53] | and then nothing could come of it. | 但丝毫没有进展 |
[06:54] | Well, you can’t live in fear | 对于即将发生的事情 |
[06:56] | of what’s coming around the corner. | 你不能心存恐惧 |
[06:59] | Well, it looks like somebody’s learned a thing or two in therapy. | 看来有人在治疗中有所收获 |
[07:01] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[07:03] | Go for it. Be brave. | 为之努力吧 勇敢点 |
[07:05] | Hey, that’s my line. | 你抢了我的台词 |
[07:08] | Well, it’s works, and it’s true. | 很有用 也确实如此 |
[07:10] | Look who’s getting a free lunch tomorrow. | 瞧瞧谁明天有免费的午餐呢 |
[07:13] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna kill it. | 你一定会旗开得胜的 |
[07:17] | Ah, friends, look at Jane, | 朋友们 看看简 |
[07:19] | ready to kill it, | 准备好旗开得胜了 |
[07:20] | and by “it,” I mean that free lunch. | 但是”旗”没有开 |
[07:22] | Hey, Lily, uh, I just got to the restaurant. | 莉莉 我刚到餐厅 |
[07:24] | Oh, wait. I meant to ask you. | 等等 我想问一下 |
[07:26] | Should I order a glass of wine at lunch, | 午餐我可以点红酒吗 |
[07:27] | or is that inappropriate? | 会不会不合适 |
[07:28] | Jane, the editor’s not coming. | 简 编剧不来了 |
[07:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:31] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[07:33] | Uh, what is it? | 什么麻烦 |
[07:35] | Michael Cordero never signed away his life rights. | 迈克尔·科尔德罗没有签字授予生平故事版权 |
[07:38] | Without his permission, the book can’t be published. | 没有他的允许 小说出版不了 |
[07:42] | There’s always something unexpected around the corner. | 转角总能遇到意想不到的事 |
[08:12] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[08:14] | None of us were expecting that. | 我们都没料到 |
[08:16] | And if he won’t sign over his life rights, | 如果他不签字授予生平故事版权 |
[08:18] | there’s no book. | 小说就出版不了 |
[08:19] | Well, you have to call him and convince him. | 那你得打电话给他 说服他 |
[08:22] | Yeah. I will. | 我会的 |
[08:26] | So, I guess I’ll just… | 我想我就… |
[08:27] | call him right now. | 直接打给他 |
[08:29] | I have the number to the ranch. | 我有牧场的电话 |
[08:34] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[08:35] | It’s the ranch foreman. | 牧场场长 |
[08:37] | Um, uh, yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[08:38] | I-I’m looking for Michael– or Jason. | 我找迈克尔 或者杰森 |
[08:41] | Michael-Jason. | 迈克尔·杰森 |
[08:42] | Oh. Really? | 是吗 |
[08:44] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:47] | So, I guess Michael took off a few days ago. | 我猜迈克尔几天前就离开了 |
[08:49] | Rick suggested I try calling his mom. | 瑞克建议我打给他妈妈试试 |
[08:51] | Can’t the guy just get a freaking cell phone? | 那家伙就不能自己有个电话号码吗 |
[08:54] | So I’ll just… call her now. | 我现在就… 打给她 |
[08:59] | Voice mail. Hmm. | 语音信箱 |
[09:00] | Hi, Patricia. It’s Jane. | 你好 帕特丽夏 我是简 |
[09:02] | Uh, can you please give me a call back | 请你有空给我回电 |
[09:04] | when you have a chance? | 好吗 |
[09:06] | Thank you. Hope all is well. | 谢谢 祝你一切顺利 |
[09:09] | Okay. So, hopefully, she’ll call back, | 好了 希望她会回电 |
[09:11] | – and then we’ll just… – Rafael! | -我们就… -拉斐尔 |
[09:13] | Sounds like she needs you. | 听起来她需要你 |
[09:14] | I have to get ready for my shift anyway. | 反正我也得去交接班了 |
[09:18] | Krishna! Pull up the preliminary inspection reports | 克里希纳 把特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[09:21] | on the Turks and Caicos property to show Rafael. | 房地产项目的初检报告拿给拉斐尔看看 |
[09:25] | – What were you looking at? – Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[09:27] | I’ll remind you of the Marbella’s | 我要提醒你玛贝拉的上网规定 |
[09:28] | “no porn, no TMZ, no Goop” | “不准看色情 不准上美国名人消息网 |
[09:30] | internet policy. | 不准上Goop网” |
[09:31] | Whew! I would not last there. | 我在这里活不长 |
[09:35] | Is that…? | 这是… |
[09:37] | – J.R.’s mother? – I’m sorry. | -J.R.的妈妈 -对不起 |
[09:38] | I promise I wasn’t stalking your ex-girlfriend. | 我发誓我不是在追踪你的前女友 |
[09:41] | That would be creepy. I just love obits. | 那很变态 我只是爱看讣告 |
[09:43] | ‘Cause that’s not creepy. | 这就不变态了吗 |
[09:46] | 本周末 亲朋好友会相聚迈阿密 在葬礼上为英田的不幸离世哀悼 | |
[09:53] | Oh. I guess J.R. will be in town. | 我猜J.R.要回城了 |
[09:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[10:00] | Krishna, let’s see those reports. | 克里希纳 我们看报告吧 |
[10:02] | – What’s this? – All the reasons why | -这是什么 -为什么说 |
[10:04] | moving to New York would be incredible for you and Baby. | 你和贝贝搬去纽约是好事的所有原因 |
[10:11] | God, you’re a slow reader. | 天啊 你的阅读速度太慢了 |
[10:12] | Let me just tell you. | 我说给你听吧 |
[10:13] | Did you know that New York has the most single people | 你知道纽约是全国单身人口 |
[10:16] | per capita in the entire country? | 人均最多的城市吗 |
[10:18] | Ooh. I should move there. | 我应该搬到那儿去 |
[10:20] | And that single women outnumber single men almost two to one? | 单身女士与单身男士的比例约为二比一 |
[10:23] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[10:24] | Those lonely souls need you and your matchmaking skills. | 那些孤独的灵魂需要你和你的配对技能 |
[10:27] | Also, New York has the best pizza in the world! | 另外 纽约还有全世界最好吃的披萨 |
[10:31] | Plus, everyone is rude there, and you love being rude. | 并且那里每个人都很粗鲁 而你喜欢粗鲁 |
[10:35] | And have I mentioned Alexandria Ocasio…? | 我有没有提到亚历山大·奥卡西奥… |
[10:38] | Rogelio, stop. | 罗格里奥 别说了 |
[10:40] | You do remember I’m from New York, right? | 你记得我是从纽约来的 对吗 |
[10:43] | I would actually love to move back there. | 事实上我很乐意搬回去 |
[10:45] | Really? You would? | 真的吗 你真的愿意 |
[10:47] | But Esteban. He loves Miami. | 可是埃斯特班喜欢迈阿密 |
[10:50] | The bozo even thinks Miami pizza’s the best in the world. | 这傻货还觉得迈阿密的披萨全世界最好吃呢 |
[10:55] | Yeah, Esteban. Gonna have to disagree with you. | 埃斯特班 这一点我可不同意 |
[11:01] | – Hi, Jane. – Hi, Patricia. Thank you for calling back. | -简 -帕特丽夏 谢谢你回我电话 |
[11:05] | Uh, I didn’t mean to bother you, | 我不是有意打扰你 |
[11:06] | but I’m trying to track down Michael. | 不过我想找到迈克尔的下落 |
[11:08] | – Do you know where he is? – I do, actually. | -你知道他在哪吗 -我还真知道 |
[11:11] | Hi, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[11:13] | Oh, uh, Michael, hi. | 迈克尔 你好 |
[11:17] | I… I didn’t know you were in Florida. | 我不知道你在佛罗里达 |
[11:20] | Yeah. I am. | 是啊 我在 |
[11:24] | Uh, anyway, I-I’m sorry to bug you, | 话说回来 很抱歉打扰你 |
[11:27] | but I wanted to talk to you about my novel. | 不过我想和你谈谈我小说的事 |
[11:29] | You probably didn’t get it, | 你可能没有收到 |
[11:30] | but my agent sent over paperwork for you to sign. | 其实我的经纪人寄了文件给你签字 |
[11:32] | Oh, I got it. I just… | 我收到了 我只是… |
[11:34] | didn’t sign it. Um… | 没有签… |
[11:36] | I wanted to talk to you in person. | 我想和你当面谈一谈 |
[11:38] | Which is actually why I’m in town. | 所以我才来到城里 |
[11:42] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[11:44] | You have to meet him. | 你得去见他 |
[11:46] | – It’s your book. – I know, but… | -这关乎你的书 -我知道 可是… |
[11:50] | He’s making the effort to drive all the way down here to see me. | 他都大老远开车来这里见我了 |
[11:52] | I-I’m worried it’s not just about the book. | 恐怕他不仅仅是为了书而来 |
[11:57] | Well, I obviously don’t think it’s about the book, either. | 我当然也不觉得他只是为了书来见你 |
[11:59] | I think he wants to try to win you back. | 我觉得他是想赢回你的心 |
[12:03] | But I’m not worried about that. | 不过我一点也不担心 |
[12:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:06] | Because I love you so much. | 因为我非常爱你 |
[12:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:10] | Now go get those life rights. | 去拿下他的故事授权吧 |
[12:13] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你理解我 |
[12:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[12:16] | Someone just got you a recurring role on This Is Mars. | 某人帮你拿下了《这是火星》的常驻角色 |
[12:20] | You are back, baby! | 你强势回归啦 |
[12:22] | Biggest acting opportunity of your life! | 你这辈子的绝佳表演机会 |
[12:28] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:31] | I’ve decided to quit acting. | 我决定放弃表演了 |
[12:33] | I’ve gotten really into aromatherapy and Reiki. | 我已经迷上了香薰疗法 |
[12:36] | I’m committed to being | 我已下定决心成为一名 |
[12:38] | a spiritual and physical healer of bodies and souls. | 治愈身体和心灵的理疗师 |
[12:41] | Oh, so that’s why he’s dressed like my yoga teacher. | 难怪他穿得跟我的瑜伽老师似的 |
[12:44] | I have a higher calling now. | 我现在有更崇高的理想 |
[12:46] | I truly want to help people. | 我真心希望帮助别人 |
[12:49] | But why help a few scrawny unwashed vegans | 可既然可以通过表演影响数百万的正常人 |
[12:52] | when you can reach millions of normal people | 又何必非要去帮助那么几个骨瘦如柴的 |
[12:55] | by entertaining them? | 底层素食者呢 |
[12:58] | I get great satisfaction | 与客户的一对一互动交流 |
[12:59] | out of my one-on-one interactions with my clients. | 能实现我的自我价值 |
[13:03] | Esteban, please, I will have to give up on my dream | 埃斯特班 求你了 如果你不搬去纽约 |
[13:05] | if you won’t move to New York, because I cannot leave Baby. | 我就得放弃我的梦想 因为我没法离开宝宝 |
[13:10] | I wasn’t a part of Jane’s childhood, | 我没有陪伴简一起成长 |
[13:12] | and I won’t make that mistake again. | 我绝不会再犯这个错误 |
[13:17] | What a tremendous gesture of love. | 真是父爱如山 |
[13:19] | Baby is truly blessed to have a beautiful person for a father. | 宝宝有你这样的爸爸真是幸福 |
[13:25] | It was a beautiful plan, but it backfired. | 计划本来很完美 可是弄巧成拙 |
[13:28] | I don’t know what to do about Esteban now. | 我不知道该拿埃斯特班怎么办了 |
[13:29] | He’s become a completely different person. | 他现在完全变了个人 |
[13:32] | Then you have to remind him of who he was, | 那你就别让他忘记自己的过去 |
[13:34] | of what inspired him to become a telenovela actor | 提醒当初是什么激励他成为一名 |
[13:36] | in the first place. | 肥皂剧演员 |
[13:38] | Just think, | 想想 |
[13:40] | what would remind you of why you love acting? | 是什么让你如此热爱表演 |
[13:48] | Me. | 是我 |
[13:50] | And speaking of telenovelas… | 说到肥皂剧… |
[14:00] | Hi, Jane. | 简 |
[14:09] | It’s so nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:10] | And Bo. | 还有波 |
[14:13] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[14:18] | So, you wanted to talk about the book in person? | 你想当面谈谈书的事吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah. Um, we’re not totally okay with it. | 对 我们有一些意见 |
[14:25] | You and Bo? | 你和波 |
[14:27] | No, uh, me and my fiancée. | 不 是我和我的未婚妻 |
[14:29] | If he’s trying to win Jane back, | 如果他是想赢回简的心 |
[14:31] | this is a weird way to do it. | 这法子可有点奇怪 |
[14:34] | You’re marrying Charlie? | 你要和查理结婚了 |
[14:36] | But she hates you. | 可她讨厌你啊 |
[14:38] | Yeah, well, not anymore. | 现在不讨厌了 |
[14:42] | Guess it’s a shotgun wedding. | 看来这是场猎枪婚礼 |
[14:47] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[14:49] | I am so happy for you guys. | 我真为你们感到高兴 |
[14:51] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:52] | Now, let’s talk about this book. | 现在我们来谈谈这本书 |
[14:55] | I read it. I don’t like it. | 我读了 我不喜欢 |
[14:58] | Okay. Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[15:01] | Why? ‘Cause Michael’s all over the damn thing. | 为什么 因为这破书从头到尾都有迈克尔 |
[15:04] | We live a quiet life. We like our privacy. | 我们俩安安稳稳过日子 不希望别人打扰 |
[15:06] | And frankly, this little book of yours seems like | 说实话 你这本小书看上去 |
[15:08] | it’s gonna be a big headache for us. | 会让我们很头痛 |
[15:09] | So I don’t want Michael signing that paperwork. | 所以我不想让迈克尔签文件 |
[15:12] | Please? | 算我求你 |
[15:14] | Th-This book means so much to me, | 这本书对我意义重大 |
[15:16] | and I’ve worked so hard on it– for years. | 我费心费力地写了好多年 |
[15:19] | Sorry about that. | 那还真是抱歉哈 |
[15:21] | You’re a writer. Write another one. | 你不是作家嘛 再写一本不就行了 |
[15:26] | Michael, please? | 迈克尔 拜托 |
[15:30] | This is a family decision, Jane, | 这是我们家一起做的决定 简 |
[15:31] | and I support whatever Charlie wants. | 查理说什么就是什么 |
[15:38] | Well, this damn baby’s sitting on my bladder again. | 这小屁孩又坐在我的膀胱上了 |
[15:41] | So, I better hit the commode, | 我最好像你们佛州人爱说的那样 |
[15:43] | as y’all like to say down here. | 去撞马桶了 |
[15:45] | No one says that. | 没人这么说好吗 |
[15:49] | Please? Okay, is there anything I can do? | 拜托 我还有挣扎的余地吗 |
[15:51] | Does she want more prize chickens? | 她还想要鸡吗 |
[15:52] | No. I asked. | 不要了 我问过了 |
[15:55] | Look, I-I feel real bad, but, you know, | 听着 我也不好受 但你也知道 |
[15:57] | Charlie is my fiancée and the mother of my child, | 查理是我未婚妻 还是我孩子的妈 |
[15:59] | and if she’s uncomfortable with all this, | 要是她不爽这些 |
[16:01] | there’s nothing I can do. | 我也没办法 |
[16:03] | I know you said no, | 我知道你拒绝过了 |
[16:04] | but I have something to show you | 但我有东西要让你看看 |
[16:06] | that might change your mind about acting. | 也许会改变你对演戏的想法 |
[16:08] | Rogelio, I have a sound bath in ten minutes. | 罗格里奥 我还有十分钟就要去洗声波浴了 |
[16:10] | I’ll be quick. | 我会动作快的 |
[16:37] | They’re all… me. | 这些角色都是 我 |
[17:05] | I am an incredible actor. | 我真是个天才演员 |
[17:07] | Yes! I agree. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[17:08] | And you can’t throw all this talent away. | 你可不能轻易放弃这种天赋 |
[17:12] | I can, actually. | 事实上 我还真可以 |
[17:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:16] | Because I’ve played every part. | 因为我啥都演了 |
[17:18] | And I stuck the landing in all of them, | 还每个都演得很好 |
[17:20] | not just in Vault for Your Love. | 可不只是在《金屋藏爱》 |
[17:22] | So, why keep acting? | 那为什么还要继续演戏呢 |
[17:23] | What else is there? | 演戏还能带给我什么呢 |
[17:25] | Great fame in America. | 你可以在美国名声大噪啊 |
[17:27] | I am about to go to a premiere party | 我要去个首映庆典了 |
[17:29] | where my face will be on every poster, | 那里每张海报 |
[17:31] | every wall, every tablecloth. | 每面墙 每块桌布上都会是我的脸 |
[17:34] | Reporters will be taking my picture, | 记者们会抢着拍我的照片 |
[17:36] | and people will be fainting when they see me. | 人们看见我就会激动到原地晕厥 |
[17:38] | And it’s going to be the best feeling in the world! | 那会是世界上最棒的感觉 |
[17:43] | Funny. I-I can’t even imagine what that feels like. | 有意思 我甚至想象不出那样的感觉 |
[17:47] | Which must mean I’ve moved on. | 看来我真的放下了 |
[17:50] | Okay, well, here’s another idea. | 还有个办法 |
[17:52] | You go through the book, and any details | 你看看书 要是有什么细节 |
[17:53] | you’re not comfortable with, I’ll take out. | 你不爽 我就删掉 |
[17:55] | Well, I’m pretty sure Charlie’s uncomfortable | 我非常确定查理 |
[17:56] | with all the details that have anything to do with me. | 对所有和我有关系的细节都不爽 |
[17:59] | Michael… y-you’re not being fair. | 迈克尔 你这不公平啊 |
[18:01] | – I’m not being fair? – No, you’re not. | -我不公平 -是啊 |
[18:03] | Well, I don’t exactly want to be in this position, | 我也不想这样左右为难啊 |
[18:05] | ’cause I don’t want to say no. | 因为我不想拒绝 |
[18:06] | Then don’t. You know this book means everything to me. | 那就别拒绝嘛 你知道这本书对我很重要 |
[18:08] | And Charlie means everything to me. | 可是查理对我来说也很重要 |
[18:13] | Look, when you left, I was broken. | 当你离开时 我伤心欲绝 |
[18:15] | And Charlie put me back together again. | 是查理让我重新找回自我 |
[18:16] | I know this sucks, but, | 我知道这么说不太好 |
[18:18] | you know, I have to choose her and her feelings. | 但我不得不选择去照顾她和她的感受 |
[18:21] | She’s my partner. | 她是我的伴侣 |
[18:22] | For life. | 我们要在一起一辈子 |
[18:24] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[18:30] | All right. | 行了 |
[18:31] | We’ll sign the damn papers. | 我们会签那些破文件 |
[18:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:34] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Yes, really. It’s fine. | 真的 就这样 |
[18:37] | Well, wait. Hold on, now. | 等等 等等 |
[18:38] | We-we flew all the way from Montana | 我们大老远从蒙大拿飞过来 |
[18:40] | so you could tell Jane all the things you hated | 你就是为了告诉简你有多讨厌她的书 |
[18:41] | about the book, and now you’re fine with it? | 你觉得这样真的好吗 |
[18:43] | Michael, let’s take that yes. | 迈克尔 可以的 |
[18:47] | I didn’t come down here just for the book. | 我不是因为书的事情才来的 |
[18:51] | I wanted to see if… | 我想知道 |
[18:53] | y’all still had anything between you. | 你们俩之间还有没有情缘 |
[18:57] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[18:57] | the way you went on about how… | 你们曾经说的 |
[19:00] | y’all were destined to be together and how, | 你们注定要在一起 |
[19:02] | when you saw him, your heart would glow. | 当你看见他时 你会心潮澎湃 |
[19:04] | Didn’t exactly go down like pickle juice. | 轻易不会消退 |
[19:06] | Very little does. | 很少吧 |
[19:08] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[19:09] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很长时间之前的事情了 |
[19:13] | And I do think it was destiny. | 我认为确实是命中注定 |
[19:15] | Now you’re not helping. | 你这是在帮倒忙 |
[19:16] | But I do. Everything that’s happened, | 但是我是这么认为的 发生的一切事情 |
[19:18] | all the moments that led to this– | 所有引领我们走到今天的瞬间 |
[19:20] | you two finding each other– | 你俩找到了彼此 |
[19:21] | it couldn’t have happened any other way. | 绝不可能再次发生 |
[19:25] | I really believe that to be true. | 我真的相信是注定的 |
[19:33] | I asked you once if you still loved her. | 我曾问过你是否还爱她 |
[19:36] | You said, “Yes. Forever.” | 你说 “是的 永远” |
[19:38] | ‘Cause of what we had once. | 因为我们曾经拥有过 |
[19:40] | And ’cause she stuck with me and helped me find myself again. | 因为她坚持和我在一起 帮助我找回自我 |
[19:45] | Which led me to you. | 然后遇见了你 |
[19:53] | Geez, she does cry a lot. | 天啊 她可真是爱哭 |
[19:55] | See? I told you. | 你看 我说过吧 |
[19:57] | So, we’re good? | 一切正常吗 |
[19:58] | No issues with privacy or anything? | 没有隐私或是其他的问题 |
[20:00] | Nah. No one I know would ever read that book anyway. | 没有 我认识的人也不会读那本书 |
[20:03] | Huh. Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | Oh, but could you just… leave out | 但是你可以删掉 |
[20:07] | this one part right… | 这 |
[20:10] | there? | 部分吗 |
[20:12] | And, friends, she did. | 朋友们 她照做了 |
[20:14] | So I will, too. | 我也会的 |
[20:15] | No problem. It’s gone. | 没问题 我会删掉的 |
[20:21] | Uh… Oh. There’s one thing you got wrong in the book. | 书里还有个地方你写错了 |
[20:23] | Um, Rose isn’t 38. | 萝丝不是38岁 |
[20:25] | – She’s 51. – What? No. | -她51岁 -什么 不 |
[20:27] | She’s a plastic surgery expert, remember? | 她是整形外科专家 还记得吗 |
[20:30] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | I will make that change. | 我会改下的 |
[20:35] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[20:38] | Goodbye, Michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[20:40] | And this time, friends, | 在此时 朋友们 |
[20:42] | it really was goodbye. | 真的是再见了 |
[20:48] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[20:50] | A funeral is the absolute wrong place to try to win back an ex. | 葬礼绝对是和前任复合的最错的地方 |
[20:53] | I wouldn’t be trying to win J.R. back. | 我没想和J.R.复合 |
[20:54] | I’d just be going to pay my respects. | 我只是想表达哀悼 |
[20:56] | If you really want to be respectful, | 如果你真的想表达敬意 |
[20:58] | then let her mourn her mother in peace. | 那就让她自己为母亲默哀 |
[21:02] | Yeah, yeah. You’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[21:04] | So, have you quit your real estate job? | 你辞了房地产工作吗 |
[21:07] | – Not yet. – What? Why? | -还没 -为什么 |
[21:10] | Well, honestly, because this project is gonna be a lot. | 好吧 说实话 项目规模比较大 |
[21:13] | And I’d need to be all in. | 我需要全身心投入 |
[21:15] | And I’ve already missed dinners with the kids | 而且我也很想念和孩子们 |
[21:16] | for the past few weeks, and I don’t want that. | 共进晚餐 我不想那样 |
[21:19] | I totally get that. | 我完全理解 |
[21:21] | And I think I have a solution. | 我认为我有一个方案 |
[21:24] | Move back in to the Marbella. | 搬回到玛贝拉酒店 |
[21:25] | Your old penthouse is vacant right now. | 你的旧房子还是空着的 |
[21:27] | Look, you, Jane, Mateo, me and the twins. | 你 简 马特奥 我还有双胞胎 |
[21:30] | You’d have your whole family under one very large roof. | 你和你家人住在一个大房子下 |
[21:33] | Plus, you’d have zero commute and never miss a bedtime. | 而且还不用通勤 也不会错过睡觉时间 |
[21:36] | Every night, I get to put the girls to bed | 每晚我把女儿们哄睡 |
[21:38] | and then come right back down here and keep working. | 然后就回到这里继续工作 |
[21:39] | Lucky you. | 真是幸运 |
[21:41] | You’re practically living here already. | 你几乎就是住在这了 |
[21:43] | Just think about it. | 想想吧 |
[21:47] | Hey, I know you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[21:49] | but give me a call back when you’re done. | 但是忙完了的时候给我回电话 |
[21:50] | I have really great news. | 我有个好消息 |
[21:52] | Do tell, Jane. | 说吧 简 |
[21:55] | What’s the great news? | 有什么好消息 |
[22:03] | I got to say, Jane, | 我得说 简 |
[22:05] | I’m a little disappointed. | 我有点失望 |
[22:07] | I was really hoping for Rafael | 我真的希望拉斐尔 |
[22:10] | since he’s the one who got me thrown in jail. | 因为他是把我送到监狱里的人 |
[22:13] | But it’s fine. | 但没关系 |
[22:15] | You’ll do. | 你来做这事 |
[22:18] | You poor little thing. | 你真是个可怜的人 |
[22:20] | Always in the wrong place at the wrong time, aren’t you? | 永远都出现在错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[22:25] | I heard you came to visit me in prison, | 听说你之前还去监狱看我了 |
[22:27] | was there something you wanted to say? | 你是有什么想说的吗 |
[22:30] | Cause I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[22:33] | “After everything you’ve done to me. | 在你对我做了种种事情之后 |
[22:36] | “Kidnapping my baby. | 绑架了我的孩子 |
[22:38] | “Shooting my husband. | 朝我丈夫开枪 |
[22:40] | “I think you’re the worst person in the whole wide world!” | 我认为你是这个世界上最坏的人 |
[22:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:48] | Cat got your tongue? | 说不出话了吗 |
[22:50] | Or villain got your cat? | 还是坏人抢走了你的猫 |
[22:54] | What do you w-want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[22:57] | Wh-What do I w-want from you? | 我想要你怎样 |
[23:05] | I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 |
[23:09] | I need Luisa to meet me | 我要路易莎来见我 |
[23:12] | at your father’s premiere party. | 在你父亲的首映宴会上 |
[23:15] | And you’re going to help me get her there. | 你得帮我把她带过来 |
[23:24] | How? | 怎么做 |
[23:26] | How? How could I do that? | 怎么做 我得怎么做 |
[23:28] | Very good question, Jane. | 问得好 简 |
[23:31] | I was thinking | 我在想 |
[23:32] | you call her up, and you say something like, | 你给她打电话 然后就说 |
[23:35] | “Ditch the security guards in Belize, | 在伯利兹城把保安甩掉 |
[23:38] | “Hop on Pan Atlantic 7859 to Miami, | 去坐泛大西洋7859号到迈阿密的飞机 |
[23:41] | “And meet us at the party, | 来聚会上见我们 |
[23:43] | “Or Rose will kill someone you love. | 否则萝丝会杀掉你心爱的人 |
[23:45] | “And if you tell anyone Rose is holding me hostage, | 如果你告诉别人萝丝把我当人质 |
[23:48] | Rose will kill someone else you love.” | 萝丝就会杀掉另一个你心爱的人 |
[23:50] | Yeah, that should work. | 没错 这样应该有用 |
[23:52] | Have you got it, or do you want to practice? | 你听懂了吗 还是你想练习一下 |
[23:54] | P-Please. Please, you don’t have to do this. | 拜托 你不用非得这么做的 |
[23:56] | Pick up the phone and call! | 把电话拿起来 打电话 |
[24:04] | Hi. It’s Luisa. | 嗨 我是路易莎 |
[24:05] | – Sorry I missed you. – It’s her voice mail. | -抱歉没接到你的电话 -这是语音信箱 |
[24:06] | Leave me a message, | 留言给我 |
[24:07] | – and I’ll get back to you when I can. – Leave a message. | -我看到以后会给你回电话 -留言 |
[24:10] | Hi, Luisa. It’s Jane. | 你好 路易莎 我是简 |
[24:14] | Rose is holding me hostage, | 萝丝拿我当人质了 |
[24:15] | and she said that if you don’t get on flight… | 她说你要是不去坐飞机 |
[24:17] | Pan Atlantic 7859. | 泛大西洋7859号 |
[24:20] | …Pan Atlantic 7859 to Miami | 泛大西洋7859号飞往迈阿密的 |
[24:22] | and meet her at my father’s premiere party, sh… | 然后在我爸的首映会上见她 |
[24:27] | she’ll kill someone you love. | 她就会杀掉你心爱的人 |
[24:31] | And…? | 而且 |
[24:33] | And if you tell anyone about this, | 而且你要是给别人说这事 |
[24:37] | she’ll kill another person that you love. | 她就会杀掉另一个你心爱的人 |
[24:40] | Please, call us back. | 拜托 给我们回电话吧 |
[24:45] | Let’s hope she does. | 希望她照做了 |
[24:49] | It would sure be a shame for someone | 这对某人来讲一定是个耻辱 |
[24:51] | to have to die over an unreturned phone call. | 仅仅因为没有回电话就死了 |
[24:56] | God, Mateo’s gotten so big. | 天哪 马特奥长这么大了 |
[25:00] | I haven’t seen him since… | 我好久没见他了 自从 |
[25:03] | Oh, well, you remember, of course. | 你当然是知道的 |
[25:05] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[25:13] | It’s an unknown number. | 这是个未知号码 |
[25:14] | It could be her. | 有可能是她 |
[25:15] | Put it on speaker. | 把扬声器打开 |
[25:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:20] | Jane, it’s Lily. | 简 我是莉莉 |
[25:23] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[25:24] | I just got off the phone with Little, Brown. | 我刚和利特尔与布朗出版社打完电话 |
[25:26] | They love your book. | 他们很喜欢你的书 |
[25:28] | They’re offering you 25,000. | 他们准备给你两万五千美元 |
[25:32] | Wow, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[25:34] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah, just… processing. | 是的 只是在处理信息 |
[25:40] | Well, process quickly, because they need an answer. | 快点处理 他们等你回话呢 |
[25:43] | So, what do you want to do? Do you want to accept the offer, | 那你想要什么 你想接受这个提议吗 |
[25:45] | or do you want to roll the dice and hold out for a better one? | 还是你想碰碰运气 等下一个更好的 |
[25:47] | Here’s the kicker: if you wait, | 有一点是 要是你决定等 |
[25:49] | Little, Brown could pull their offer, | 利特尔与布朗出版社会撤回他们的提议 |
[25:51] | and there’s no guarantee | 而且无法保证 |
[25:52] | that another publisher is gonna step up and… | 会出现下一个出版社 |
[25:53] | We’re willing to take that risk. | 我们愿意冒险 |
[25:55] | This is Jane Villanueva’s attorney. | 我是简·维兰纽瓦的律师 |
[25:56] | Call us back when there’s a real offer. | 等有正经提议的时候再给我们回电 |
[26:01] | We have to keep the line open. | 我们得保持电话畅通 |
[26:04] | Honestly, Jane, | 认真地说 简 |
[26:05] | I just skimmed your book, | 我略读了你的书 |
[26:07] | but I found it very compelling. | 我觉得这本书读起来扣人心弦 |
[26:10] | I’m flattered that you made me such a big character. | 我非常荣幸成了重要角色 |
[26:14] | Do you really think I’m an icy beauty? | 你真觉得我是个冰美人吗 |
[26:18] | That was a compliment, Jane. | 这是赞美 简 |
[26:19] | You could crack a smile. | 你可以笑一笑的 |
[26:35] | Have some water. You look parched. | 喝点水 你看起来很渴 |
[26:40] | It’s Rafael. He was supposed to meet me here before the party. | 是拉斐尔 他本应在派对前来这儿见我 |
[26:45] | Tell him to meet you there. | 告诉他派对见 |
[26:46] | And, Jane, | 而且 简 |
[26:48] | if you alert him in any way | 如果你以任何方式告诉或 |
[26:50] | or give him any kind of secret code, | 暗示他 |
[26:53] | I will kill Mateo. | 我就杀了马特奥 |
[27:00] | Hey, Raf. | 嗨 拉斐尔 |
[27:01] | Guess where I am. | 猜猜我在哪儿 |
[27:03] | My old penthouse. | 我以前的公寓 |
[27:05] | Oh. What for? | 怎么了 |
[27:07] | Petra offered to let us move back in. | 佩特拉让我们搬回来 |
[27:10] | And standing here, I’m just… | 站在这儿 我 |
[27:12] | I’m having the most intense feeling. | 我感慨万千 |
[27:14] | About where we started, where we are now. | 想到了我们的开始和现在 |
[27:20] | Uh, wow, yeah. | 对 |
[27:23] | Well, it’s definitely something we should talk about, | 我们确实该谈一谈 |
[27:26] | but can we do it later? | 能晚一会吗 |
[27:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:28] | You sound a little off. | 你听起来不太对劲 |
[27:31] | Y-Yeah, it’s all good. I’m just busy | 我挺好的 只是忙着 |
[27:33] | trying to get ready for the party. | 准备去派对 |
[27:35] | Uh, let’s meet there, okay? | 我们派对见 好吗 |
[27:37] | What? Why? I’m wrapping up here. | 什么 为什么 我这儿马上就结束了 |
[27:38] | I’ll be home in… 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后我就到家了 |
[27:40] | No, don’t come home! | 不 别回家 |
[27:42] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[27:45] | I’m just planning something for you | 我为你 为我们的婚礼 |
[27:47] | for the wedding, and you can’t see it. | 准备了一些东西 你现在还不能看 |
[27:49] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:52] | But now I kind of want to know what it is. | 但我现在有点好奇了 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Bye. Love you. | 拜 爱你 |
[27:57] | Ah! Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:58] | Okay, I’ll see you at the party. | 那就派对见 |
[28:00] | See you at the party. | 派对见 |
[28:03] | Well done, you pretty little liar. | 干得好 你个撒谎精 |
[28:10] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:12] | Luisa doesn’t want to be with you anymore. | 路易莎再也不想和你在一起了 |
[28:14] | That’s because you all have poisoned her against me. | 那是因为你们的诬陷 |
[28:18] | No, it’s… | 不 这 |
[28:19] | it’s because she doesn’t love you anymore. | 这是因为她不再爱你了 |
[28:22] | She does love me. | 她是爱我的 |
[28:25] | She doesn’t. | 她不爱 |
[28:26] | And I know it’s hard and painful, | 我知道这很难很痛苦 |
[28:28] | but people fall out of love. | 但人们就是这样的 |
[28:29] | Michael and I did. | 迈克尔和我就是这样 |
[28:30] | – This is different. – How? | -这不一样 -怎么不一样了 |
[28:33] | Because this isn’t your love story, Jane. | 因为这不是你的爱情故事 简 |
[28:36] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[28:40] | It’s her. | 是路易莎 |
[28:45] | Hi, beautiful. | 好呀 美人 |
[28:46] | I take it you got my message? | 我想你懂我意思了吧 |
[28:48] | I’ll do whatever you want, Rose. | 我会照你说的做 萝丝 |
[28:50] | Just don’t hurt anybody. | 别伤害任何人 |
[28:51] | I’m on my way to the airport right now. | 我现在在去机场的路上 |
[28:53] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[28:55] | Yay! We’re going to a party. | 太好了 我们要去派对了 |
[28:58] | Should we get dressed? | 该换衣服了吧 |
[29:07] | gree Wow, they really know | 他们真的会 |
[29:08] | how to commit to a theme and run with it. | 举办主题派对 |
[29:10] | There he is, there he is! | 他来了 |
[29:15] | Esteban, wow! | 埃斯特班 |
[29:17] | Over here, Esteban! Look over here! | 这里 埃斯特班 看这里 |
[29:19] | Yes, Esteban! Take one photo. | 就这样 埃斯特班 再拍一张 |
[29:22] | Esteban. Fantastic. Esteban. | 埃斯特班 棒极了 |
[29:25] | Over here, Esteban! | 这里 埃斯特班 |
[29:26] | Esteban sure is working those Estebuns. | 埃斯特班肯定在应付他的粉丝呢 |
[29:33] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[29:35] | I still haven’t heard from Jane. She should be here by now. | 我还没有简的消息 她应该早到了才对 |
[29:38] | Come on, get out of the way! Damn it! | 快点 别挡路 该死 |
[29:40] | Those aliens are in his shot. | 那些外星人可是他的敌人 |
[29:41] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[29:43] | Alas, friends, | 好呀 朋友们 |
[29:44] | those aren’t just any aliens. | 那可不是外星人 |
[29:51] | Looking good, guys. | 做得不错 伙计们 |
[29:59] | Grab a tray. | 拿个托盘 |
[30:00] | I know Jane’s had some stressful days as a waitress, | 我知道简当服务生时日子过得不顺 |
[30:03] | but this definitely takes the cake. | 但肯定没有这一刻惊心动魄 |
[30:06] | Don’t worry. Once Luisa meets us, | 别担心 路易莎一来 |
[30:08] | you can enjoy the festivities. | 你就可以尽情享受这场盛宴了 |
[30:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:11] | Does Alba know it’s Jane? | 阿尔芭知道这是简吗 |
[30:13] | May I have a drink? | 我能喝一杯吗 |
[30:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:24] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪 |
[30:25] | She’s right over there! | 她就在那 |
[30:27] | Somebody help her! | 来人帮帮她啊 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:29] | Thought she’d be here by now. Maybe… | 我还以为她早就到了 也许… |
[30:31] | maybe she’s running late. | 也许她迟到了 |
[30:32] | She said she was planning some big surprise for me. | 她说她计划给我一个大惊喜 |
[30:34] | Look right, Rafael! | 往右看 拉斐尔 |
[30:37] | Hey, so what’d you decide about the funeral? | 关于葬礼 你是怎么决定的 |
[30:39] | I sent flowers and a note to J.R. You were right. | 我送了鲜花和一张便条给JR 你是对的 |
[30:41] | I didn’t want to go for the right reasons. | 我不应该去 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:46] | But you know you’ll fall in love again. | 但你知道你会再次坠入爱河的 |
[30:48] | It’s only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[30:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:52] | Or maybe I’m just not meant to couple up. | 也许我只是不想结婚 |
[30:55] | Maybe it’s not my destiny. | 也许这本来就不是我的命运 |
[30:56] | I have a great life without a partner. | 没有伴侣我的生活也很好 |
[30:58] | And honestly, the Marbella satisfies me | 老实说 在某种程度上 |
[31:01] | in a way I don’t think a lover ever could. | 玛贝拉酒店满足了我恋人所满足不了的 |
[31:03] | I am so glad we got divorced. | 我很高兴我们离婚了 |
[31:05] | And I’m so glad this conversation is over, | 我也很高兴这段对话总算结束了 |
[31:08] | because Jane is in danger! | 因为简有危险 |
[31:12] | Come on, Rafael. | 拜托 拉斐尔 |
[31:14] | If anyone is going to realize | 要是有谁能意识到 |
[31:15] | it’s Jane inside that costume, it’s her true love. | 这套服装下藏着简 那他就是简的真爱 |
[31:19] | So… | 那么 |
[31:21] | did you think about moving in to the Marbella? | 你有没有想过搬进玛贝拉酒店呢 |
[31:22] | I did, actually. | 实际上 我有考虑过 |
[31:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:28] | It’s hard for me to move fast with this tray of drinks. | 拿着这盘饮料我很难走得快 |
[31:32] | Help! Save me! | 救命 救救我 |
[31:34] | Somebody save me! | 来人救我呀 |
[31:36] | On Mars, no one can hear you scream. | 在火星 喊破喉咙也没人来救你 |
[31:45] | Ooh, smart! A secret signal. | 聪明 秘密信号 |
[31:47] | He can’t hear you, but he can see you. | 他虽然听不见你 但他能看见你 |
[31:51] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[31:52] | Why are you slowing down? | 为什么要慢下来 |
[31:54] | Sorry, this costume’s heavy. | 对不起 这件衣服很重 |
[32:03] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:04] | Where is she taking her? | 她要把她带去哪 |
[32:08] | Think of something, Jane! | 想想办法 简 |
[32:09] | You move fast for a 51-year-old. | 你这个五十一岁的人也走得挺快的 |
[32:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:13] | No, I’m just impressed. That’s all. | 不 我只是非常惊讶 仅此而已 |
[32:15] | I am not 51. | 我没有五十一岁 |
[32:17] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是胡扯 |
[32:18] | That better not be in your book. | 最好别写进你的书里 |
[32:25] | Did he see her? He’s so far away, | 他看到她了吗 他离得太远了 |
[32:27] | and it’s so dark up here. I can’t tell. | 而且这里太黑了 我看不出来 |
[32:37] | Esteban Santiago, you were a red carpet dynamo! | 埃斯特班·圣地亚哥 你是红毯的宠儿 |
[32:42] | – Wasn’t it amazing? – It really was. | -难道这不棒吗 -非常棒 |
[32:44] | For the first time in my life, | 我这辈子头一次 |
[32:46] | I felt like the star I was born to be. | 觉得自己是一个天注定的明星 |
[32:48] | – So you’ll come to New York? – No. | -那你会来纽约吗 -不 |
[32:51] | What do you mean, “No”? | 你说”不”是什么意思 |
[32:53] | Tonight was great, which clearly you had something to do with. | 今晚非常不错 显然这也与你有关 |
[32:57] | But it wouldn’t feel like this in New York. | 但在纽约就不会有这种感觉 |
[32:59] | This kind of treatment is reserved | 这种款待是为 |
[33:00] | for the stars of the show. | 节目中的明星预留的 |
[33:02] | I’d just be a measly recurring character. | 我只是一个微不足道的反复出现的角色 |
[33:04] | It’s not like I’d be the lead or the villain. | 这跟我当主角或是反派不同 |
[33:06] | You want to be the villain? You can be the villain. | 你想演反派吗 你可以去演反派 |
[33:09] | You’re already the villain in my life, | 你已经是我生活中的反派了 |
[33:10] | so it’s perfect. | 这主意棒极了 |
[33:12] | No. Forget it. It was a bad idea. | 不 算了 这主意不行 |
[33:13] | America will hate me. | 美国人会讨厌我的 |
[33:14] | But they will love to hate you, like I do. | 但他们都会热衷于讨厌你 就像我一样 |
[33:17] | And all telenovelas need villains. | 而且所有的电视剧都需要反派 |
[33:21] | You’ll have an incredible arc | 你的人生轨迹会画出一道不可思议的弧线 |
[33:23] | with huge twists and turns | 充满着大起大落 |
[33:25] | all leading up to our epic confrontation | 而这最终会把你引向 |
[33:27] | with both our lives hanging in the balance. | 我们你死我活的史诗般的对决 |
[33:30] | If Luisa doesn’t show up, | 如果路易莎不出现 |
[33:33] | you’re gonna have plenty of room on your side of the wedding aisle. | 在婚礼走廊上你那一侧可就会没人了 |
[33:35] | You know, I think I’ll take your daddy out first. | 我想我会先干掉你爸爸 |
[33:38] | Shut the hell up, Rose. | 闭上臭嘴 萝丝 |
[33:39] | Just shut the hell up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[33:40] | You know what? I’m not scared of you anymore. | 知道吗 我不会再害怕你了 |
[33:42] | I’m just freaking sick of you. | 我只是非常讨厌你 |
[33:43] | Jane, stop! | 简 停下 |
[33:44] | You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[33:46] | I tell my son every night that monsters aren’t real. | 我每晚都告诉我儿子那些怪物不是真的 |
[33:49] | But they are. I’m looking at one. | 但它们的确是真的 我面前的这个就是 |
[33:52] | But you’ll never win. | 但你永远都不会赢 |
[33:53] | So, wait. We are gonna do the speech now? | 等等 我们还要长篇大论一通吗 |
[33:55] | Because you know what else I tell him? | 因为你知道我还会告诉他什么吗 |
[33:57] | Good always triumphs over evil. | 正义总是战胜邪恶 |
[34:00] | You’re right, sweetheart. | 你说得对 亲爱的 |
[34:03] | I am evil, and I’m about to… | 我是坏人 我准备要… |
[34:06] | Yes. Classic telenovela move: | 没错 经典肥皂剧套路 |
[34:08] | distract the villain to buy more time. | 分散坏人注意力 多争取点时间 |
[34:10] | Run! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[34:12] | One more step, and Jane is dead. | 再跑一步 简就会死 |
[34:16] | You know, now that Rafael is here, | 既然拉斐尔也来了 |
[34:18] | I don’t really need two hostages. | 我真不需要两个人质 |
[34:20] | So you’re disposable. | 所以我可以把你干掉 |
[34:23] | Oh, Jane, cheer up. | 简 开心点 |
[34:25] | You’ll probably sell more books this way. | 这样你也许能卖更多书 |
[34:28] | Let them go! | 放他们走 |
[34:29] | I won’t go anywhere with you if you touch them. | 如果你伤害他们 我哪里也不会和你去 |
[34:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[34:35] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[34:37] | I told you. | 我和你说过 |
[34:39] | Ours is the greatest love story ever told. | 我们的爱情故事是有史以来最伟大的 |
[34:44] | It might be. | 也许是 |
[34:46] | But it ends now. | 但现在结束了 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | – Wh-What is that? – Cyanide. | -那是什么 -氰化物 |
[34:54] | My family will never be safe until I’m gone. | 我不死 我家人永远也不会安全 |
[34:57] | No, Luisa! Don’t. | 不 路易莎 不要 |
[35:06] | No! | 不 |
[35:09] | Goodbye, Rose. | 再见了 萝丝 |
[35:15] | Was that a… | 那是不是… |
[35:18] | Tic Tac? | 薄荷糖 |
[35:19] | Wintergreen. | 冬青薄荷糖 |
[35:24] | You’re in for the most spectacular show you’ve ever seen! | 大家将会看到前所未有的精彩演出 |
[35:32] | OMG. I hope that killed her. | 我的天呐 希望那把她给刺死了 |
[35:35] | Oh! Fire! | 着火了 |
[35:39] | Well, that definitely did. | 这下绝对能杀死她 |
[35:54] | You’ll recall our heroine finally vanquished our villain. | 大家会铭记我们的女主角终于打败了大反派 |
[35:58] | How are you feeling, Janie? | 你感觉如何 简妮 |
[36:00] | Relieved. And guilty for feeling that way. | 松了一口气 但是却内疚自己有此感觉 |
[36:04] | No way. | 不行 |
[36:04] | Remember how we all cheered when Catalina Creel died? | 记得卡特琳娜·可瑞欧死时 我们多开心吗 |
[36:19] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[36:25] | My agent. | 是我经纪人打来的 |
[36:27] | Hey, Lily. Uh, look, about yesterday… | 莉莉 关于昨天的事 |
[36:29] | No, no. | 不不 |
[36:30] | I heard your lawyer loud and clear. | 你律师的话我听得一清二楚 |
[36:31] | Didn’t quite need her attitude. | 虽然态度不怎么好 |
[36:33] | Yeah, sorry about that. I fired her. | 是的 对不起 我已经炒[烧]了她 |
[36:35] | Literally. | 真的烧 |
[36:36] | The point is, I turned down the 25 K. | 重点是 我拒绝了两万五的价码 |
[36:38] | I thought about it, | 我仔细想过了 |
[36:39] | and the only way to get what you want | 唯一能让你达成愿望的办法 |
[36:40] | is to put the book up for auction. | 就是把书拿去拍卖 |
[36:42] | I’ve asked for first offers by 3:00 P.M. today. | 我已经叫人今天下午3点前给出第一批报价 |
[36:45] | Oh, wow. Uh, but isn’t that, uh…? | 真厉害 但那样不是很… |
[36:48] | Risky? Yes. | 冒险吗 没错 |
[36:50] | So I want to prepare you. | 所以我想让你做好准备 |
[36:51] | We could get a lot of bids, | 也许会有很多人出价 |
[36:52] | or we could get none at all. | 也许一个也没有 |
[36:53] | But you said you want to roll the dice, | 但是你说过你想碰碰运气 |
[36:55] | so be by your phone at 3:00 P.M. | 所以下午三点等我电话 |
[36:56] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 祈祷好运降临 |
[36:59] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:01] | I just hope Rose didn’t ruin my one chance at selling my book. | 我只是希望萝丝没有毁掉我卖书的唯一机会 |
[37:03] | You would have taken the 25,000? | 你当时会接受两万五的出价吗 |
[37:05] | No, I wouldn’t have. | 不 不会 |
[37:07] | But it’d be easier to blame Rose if it doesn’t sell. | 但如果书卖不出去 归咎萝丝会更轻松 |
[37:12] | So… | 那 |
[37:14] | have-have you made your decision? | 你做好决定了吗 |
[37:16] | Yes, he has. | 他做好了 |
[37:22] | I will take the part of the incredibly handsome villain, | 我会扮演那个英俊非凡的恶棍 |
[37:24] | and Darci, Baby and I will move to New York. | 而我 德斯和宝宝将会搬去纽约 |
[37:26] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[37:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[37:31] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[37:33] | You won’t regret this. | 你们一定不会后悔的 |
[37:34] | I promise you won’t. Thank you. | 我保证你们不会后悔的 谢谢 |
[37:45] | – You did it, Smush! – Yeah! | -你做到了 小怪怪 -是的 |
[37:46] | I knew you could get a giant part on his show! | 我就知道你能在他的剧里出演重要的角色 |
[37:48] | I know! How great an actor am I? | 我知道 我是一个演技爆棚的好演员 |
[37:52] | I mean, the Reiki? A higher calling than acting? | 灵气疗法吗 比演戏更崇高的使命吗 |
[37:52] | 徒手疗法采用和针灸相同的穴位 以拇指和手掌对特定穴位进行按摩 | |
[37:56] | Put on your spacesuit, Mush. We’re going to Mars! | 穿上宇航服 小软软 我们要登上火星了 |
[38:03] | It’s from India. | 这是印度茶 |
[38:06] | I hope you like it. | 希望你们喜欢 |
[38:11] | Thank you… for saving our lives. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[38:17] | It was… it was no big deal. I… | 这 这不是什么大事 |
[38:21] | I couldn’t let anything happen to you before your big day. | 在婚礼来临前 我不能让你出事 |
[38:26] | We’d… really like you to be there, actually. | 我们 我们希望你到场 |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:31] | Come to our wedding. | 来参加我们的婚礼 |
[38:34] | Please? | 来吧 |
[38:36] | I would love that. | 那真的太好了 |
[38:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:43] | Have you thought about the honeymoon? | 你们考虑过蜜月的事吗 |
[38:44] | Because one benefit of hiding out | 认识一个国际犯罪之王 |
[38:46] | with an international crime lord– | 有一个好处就是 |
[38:48] | you had to know a lot of secluded spots. | 能知道很多隐蔽的地方 |
[38:50] | Oh, I don’t think we’ll honeymoon. | 我们可能没有什么蜜月时间 |
[38:53] | Raf is so busy with work at the Marbella. | 拉弗有很多玛贝拉的事要做 |
[38:55] | Well, actually, I quit last night. | 其实 昨晚我辞职了 |
[39:00] | What? I thought the Marbella was your dream. | 什么 玛贝拉是你的梦想啊 |
[39:03] | It was, but like I told Petra, | 曾经是的 不过就像我告诉佩特拉的那样 |
[39:08] | my dream has changed. | 我的梦想变了 |
[39:10] | I want time with my family. | 我想和家人在一起 |
[39:13] | So, I’m gonna keep my real estate job, | 所以我会继续做房产工作 |
[39:15] | and we’ll save, buy a little house down the line. | 我们可以省钱 之后再买一栋小房子 |
[39:21] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[39:23] | And you’re okay with that? | 你可以接受吗 |
[39:24] | A… A little house? | 小房子 |
[39:26] | A smaller life? | 普通的生活 |
[39:29] | Doesn’t feel smaller at all. | 我一点都不觉得普通 |
[39:32] | Oh, my God, Raf, you’ve grown up so much. | 天啊 拉弗 你成长了太多了 |
[39:37] | I… | 我 |
[39:39] | I can’t wait for your wedding, you guys. | 我等不及参加你们的婚礼了 |
[39:41] | Me, neither, but before we get to the wedding, | 我也是 不过在参加婚礼之前 |
[39:43] | we have front-row seats at an auction. | 我们要来前排围观一场拍卖 |
[39:47] | Ah, what if nobody bids? | 如果没人报价呢 |
[39:49] | Uh, what if my book doesn’t sell? | 如果我的书没卖出去呢 |
[39:51] | Just take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[39:54] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[39:59] | First offer came in. | 第一个报价出来了 |
[40:01] | 10,000. | 一万 |
[40:03] | Okay. Uh, we got one. | 好吧 我们拿到一个了 |
[40:09] | 10,000– it’s nothing to sneeze at. | 一万元呢 不要这么嫌弃 |
[40:10] | She turned down 25. | 她拒绝了两万五千元啊 |
[40:15] | 20,000. | 两万元 |
[40:16] | Okay, we’re in the game. | 好啦 开始进入正轨了 |
[40:20] | 30! Oh, uh, thank you, | 三万了 谢谢你 |
[40:22] | faceless publisher, whoever you are. | 无名出版商 不管你是哪位 |
[40:24] | Now I don’t feel like such an idiot | 现在我不觉得自己拒绝掉两万五的价格 |
[40:24] | – for not taking that 25. – Fist bump on that. | -很傻了 -来碰个拳 |
[40:26] | Yup. | 好啊 |
[40:30] | 40. | 四万元了 |
[40:32] | 50. OMG, Rafael. 50! | 五万 我的天啊 拉斐尔 五万块了 |
[40:37] | – Uh, it’s Lily. Yeah. – Okay. | -是莉莉 -好啊 |
[40:39] | Hey, uh, everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[40:42] | Yep. I just wanted to tell you this one live. | 很好 我就是想告诉你 你的书很火 |
[40:44] | – We’re at 100,000, Jane. Got to go. – Thank you. | -已经到十万了 简 我先挂了 -谢谢你 |
[40:48] | 100. | 十 |
[40:50] | One hundred… | 十万 |
[40:52] | thousand… dollars! | 美金 |
[41:05] | – Oh. I got it, got it, got it, got it, got it. – Okay. | -找到了 找到了 -好的 |
[41:08] | – Jane? – Uh, yes. Hi. Yes. | -简 -好的 我在 |
[41:11] | The auction’s over. | 拍卖结束了 |
[41:13] | We got your final offer. | 我们拿到了最终报价 |
[41:14] | Uh, how much is it? | 是多少 |
[41:16] | 500. | 五十万 |
[41:20] | Five… hundred… | 五 十 |
[41:24] | thousand. | 万 |
[41:28] | You did it, Jane. | 你做到了 简 |
[41:30] | You did this. | 你做到了 |
[41:33] | And sometimes, friends, | 有时候 朋友们 |
[41:34] | the unexpected can be magical. | 惊喜总是不期而至 |
[41:37] | So much for a small life. | 对于过普通日子来说太多了 |
[41:41] | Screw that. We’re rich! | 管他呢 我们有钱了 |
[41:46] | – Can you believe it?! – That’s our girl! | -你相信吗 -我们女儿是最棒的 |
[41:57] | Xiomara, this is good news. | 希尔玛拉 这是好消息啊 |
[42:00] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 不过 |
[42:04] | we’re not gonna be here when the first check comes | 他们收到第一张支票时 我们不在这里 |
[42:07] | or when the book is published. | 书出版的时候我们也不在 |
[42:09] | It’s finally hitting me. | 我终于真切地感受到 |
[42:11] | We’re leaving Miami and moving away from our family. | 我们要离开迈阿密 离开家人了 |
[42:18] | How do we say goodbye? | 我们该如何告别呢 |