时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, friends. Where to start? | 朋友们 从哪讲起呢 |
[00:04] | With the accidental insemination? | 意外的人工授精 |
[00:06] | With the love story? | 爱的故事 |
[00:08] | With the heartbreak? | 心碎的时刻 |
[00:09] | J.R. broke up with me. | J.R.和我分手了 |
[00:11] | With the friendship… | 友谊 |
[00:12] | I’ll just ask one of my sisters for an egg. | 我会去找我的姐妹们要一个卵子 |
[00:15] | I don’t want to complicate our friendship. | 我不希望让我们之间的友谊变得复杂 |
[00:16] | With the marriages… | 婚姻 |
[00:19] | With the family… | 家庭 |
[00:22] | With the career high… | 职业顶峰 |
[00:23] | The auction’s over. | 拍卖结束了 |
[00:24] | $500,000. | 五十万 |
[00:26] | You did it, Jane. | 你做到了 简 |
[00:28] | With the three women… | 还是这三个女人 |
[00:29] | At the end of the day, those three women. | 到了最后 还是这三个女人 |
[00:33] | Yes, friends, let’s start there. | 朋友们 我们从这讲起吧 |
[00:35] | Since that’s where our story began… | 因为这才是故事的开端 |
[00:40] | When Jane Gloriana Villanueva was a much younger girl, | 简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦还很小时 |
[00:44] | she had to face the unthinkable… | 她得去面对自己想象不到的事 |
[00:46] | What do you mean the telenovela’s gonna end? | 你说电视剧会结束是什么意思 |
[00:49] | Well, they just revealed the last big secret. | 他们刚刚解开最后的大谜团 |
[00:51] | So the show’s almost over. | 所以说这部剧快要结束了 |
[00:53] | Forever? | 永远结束了吗 |
[00:54] | But Lina watches Days of our Lives with her family, | 但琳娜和她的家人一起看《我们的日子》 |
[01:16] | Yes, friends, | 是的 朋友们 |
[01:17] | our Jane never loved endings. | 简从来就不喜欢结局 |
[01:20] | And yet, here she was, facing a doozy. | 但现在 她却不得不向美好的事物告别 |
[01:24] | I just don’t think I can say goodbye. | 我舍不得告别 |
[01:26] | To the couch? | 舍不得沙发 |
[01:27] | It was our first big purchase together. | 这是我们一起买的第一个大件 |
[01:29] | How can we just get rid of it? | 我们怎么能就这么扔掉呢 |
[01:31] | Just think how happy it’ll make someone who didn’t | 想想那些没有拿到出书合同的人 |
[01:33] | just sign a massive book deal. | 拿到这沙发会有多开心 |
[01:36] | Come on. You said you wanted to splurge on something. | 拜托 是你自己说过想奢侈一把的 |
[01:38] | And I will, just not a $5,000 couch | 我会的 但也不能买个给马特奥跳来跳去的 |
[01:40] | Mateo’s gonna jump all over. | 价值五千的沙发啊 |
[01:43] | Hey, guys… | 大家好啊 |
[01:44] | Can you please tell her that | 你们能不能告诉她 |
[01:46] | she has to buy something with her book advance? | 她应该用自己的预付款去买些东西 |
[01:48] | Tell him I’m going to after I finish the first round | 告诉他 在我完成编辑给我的那些想法之后 |
[01:51] | of notes from my editor. | 我会去花的 |
[01:52] | I just want to make sure that they like it, | 我只想确保他们喜欢我的书 |
[01:53] | – since they’re paying… – Say it. | -既然他们已经付了 -说吧 |
[01:56] | …half a million dollars! | 五十万 |
[02:01] | Who– what, are you guys over it already? | 怎么了 你们已经兴奋过了吗 |
[02:05] | Actually, we wanted to have lunch today | 其实 我们今天想和你们吃午餐 |
[02:08] | to tell you something. | 是想告诉你们一些事 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:14] | We’re… moving to New York. | 我们要搬去纽约了 |
[02:19] | What? | 什么 |
[02:19] | So, yeah. | 是的 |
[02:20] | That’s the doozy I was talking about. | 这就是我之前说过的坏消息 |
[02:22] | This Is Mars will be filming there. | 《这是火星》会在这里进行拍摄 |
[02:25] | So your mother graciously offered | 所以你妈妈很慷慨地提出 |
[02:27] | to transfer nursing schools. | 要转读卫校 |
[02:28] | We didn’t want to say anything unless we could convince | 除非可以说服德斯和埃斯特班搬家 |
[02:30] | Darci and Esteban to move. | 否则我们什么也不想说的 |
[02:33] | Your father didn’t want to miss out on baby’s childhood. | 你爸爸不想错过宝贝的童年 |
[02:35] | Not that I want to miss out on your adulthood. | 并不是说我想错过你的生活 |
[02:37] | But, uh, New York is just a short flight away. | 坐飞机很快就能到纽约 |
[02:41] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[02:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:45] | So when are you moving? | 你们打算什么时候搬家 |
[02:49] | Three days after the wedding. | 婚礼后三天 |
[02:51] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:53] | Well, it’s a good thing | 这是好事 |
[02:54] | that we’re not going on a honeymoon right away. | 我们不需要立刻出发去度蜜月 |
[02:58] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[03:02] | Me, too. So much. | 我也是 很想很想 |
[03:06] | Oh! I can’t believe | 我不敢相信 |
[03:08] | we won’t be in the same city. | 我们不会在同一个城市里居住了 |
[03:14] | Oh, no, but… this is good. | 但这是好事 |
[03:17] | This is exciting. | 很令人激动 |
[03:18] | If you say so. | 你说是 那就是吧 |
[03:29] | Okay, uh, so, we still have a month. | 好吧 我们还有一个月时间 |
[03:31] | What do we do? | 我们该做些什么 |
[03:32] | Just live our lives. | 好好生活 |
[03:34] | – You have to finish editing your book. – Exactly. | -你需要把书写完 -没错 |
[03:36] | And I’ll take the lead on wedding planning. | 然后我负责婚礼筹备工作 |
[03:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:41] | I just feel like I’m already losing time. | 我感觉时间过得太快了 |
[03:44] | It does go quickly, friends, | 确实很快 朋友们 |
[03:46] | as you well know. | 你们都知道 |
[03:53] | Ah… so that’s it. | 就这样 |
[03:55] | My book is officially finished. | 我的书终于写完了 |
[03:58] | – My editor loves the new ending. – And you? | -我的编辑喜欢新的结局 -你呢 |
[04:01] | I’m, like, 98 and a half percent there. | 我大概喜欢百分98.5吧 |
[04:02] | But I have accepted | 但是我已经接受了 |
[04:04] | I’ll never get to a hundred. | 我永远也不会完全满意 |
[04:05] | Too much anxiety. The point is, | 太焦虑了 关键问题试试 |
[04:07] | I’ve typed “the end,” and I’m on track for a summer release. | 我已经打了”完结” 准备暑假发行 |
[04:09] | Badass. | 棒呆了 |
[04:11] | Does that mean we can upgrade to a plated dinner? | 这意味着我们应该吃次正餐吗 |
[04:14] | For $26 a head? No way. | 26美元一位 不可能 |
[04:16] | My abuela’s church friends can make their way to the buffet. | 我外婆的教堂朋友们能找到方法去吃自助餐 |
[04:18] | They’ve done it before. But… | 他们以前干过 但是 |
[04:20] | I’m ready to talk all things wedding. | 我准备好谈谈婚礼的事情了 |
[04:21] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好的 开始吧 |
[04:23] | God, I love seeing you with that checklist. | 天啊 我真是喜欢看你弄清单 |
[04:25] | What a turn-on. | 真让人兴奋 |
[04:26] | Why, thank you. Okay. | 谢谢你 好吧 |
[04:28] | The caterer has our deposit. | 已经给婚庆公司订金了 |
[04:29] | The cake is confirmed and so is the DJ. | 蛋糕和DJ都确定了 |
[04:30] | I e-mailed all the vendors and the guests | 我给供应商和客人都发邮件 |
[04:32] | to remind them that the marathon is this weekend, | 提醒他们马拉松在这周末 |
[04:34] | so traffic will be crazy. | 所以交通状况会不太好 |
[04:35] | Look at you talking all dirty. | 看你巧舌如簧 |
[04:36] | Lina has confirmed | 琳娜确认 |
[04:38] | that the wedding dress is in transit. | 礼服在运输途中 |
[04:40] | And, ah. Now onto some open questions. | 继续说点开放性问题吧 |
[04:44] | – Hit me with them open questions. – Are we… | -你来说点开放性问题吧 -我们 |
[04:46] | sleeping together or apart the night before the wedding? | 婚礼前一天我们分开睡还是一起睡 |
[04:48] | – Together. Definitely. – Agreed. | -一起 肯定的 -同意 |
[04:50] | And I finished my vows. | 我已经宣誓了 |
[04:52] | Mm. First time I’ve ever finished | 有史以来我第一次 |
[04:53] | a writing assignment on time. | 按时完成写作任务 |
[04:54] | First time I haven’t. | 我第一次没有按时完成 |
[04:56] | B-Because of my book. | 因为我的书 |
[04:57] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[05:00] | I’m not worried. | 我没有担心 |
[05:01] | But there is one more thing we have to do. | 但是我们还需要再做一件事情 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | Practice our dance. | 练习舞蹈 |
[05:15] | Way too sweet. | 甜蜜的过分了 |
[05:16] | I don’t want hearts on the place cards. | 我不喜欢座位卡上都是心 |
[05:18] | We’re not in third grade. | 又不是三年级小朋友 |
[05:20] | Are you sure you don’t want to invite | 你确定你不想邀请 |
[05:21] | any more people to the rehearsal dinner? | 更多人加入彩排晚餐吗 |
[05:23] | Hmm? Jane won’t have to spend a dime of that book money– it’s my treat. | 简不需要动她书的钱 我请客 |
[05:26] | Nah. We want to keep it small. | 我们想弄小点 |
[05:29] | But if you want to bring a plus-one… | 但是如果你想弄大一号 |
[05:31] | Please. That’s just not what I’m about right now. | 那恰恰不是我想要的 |
[05:33] | I am happily married to the Marbella. | 我很高兴能够与玛贝拉酒店永远在一起 |
[05:38] | Now let’s talk schedule. | 现在谈谈时间安排吧 |
[05:40] | Cocktail hour will be from 5:00 to 6:00, followed by dinner. | 鸡尾酒会是5点到6点 然后是晚宴 |
[05:42] | During dinner, we’ll do the toasts. | 晚宴时 我们开始敬酒 |
[05:43] | And yes, | 没错 |
[05:45] | – I will be making one. – Oh, yeah? | -我也会敬酒 -是吗 |
[05:46] | Yes. And it’s going to be really funny. | 是的 而且还会很有趣 |
[05:50] | But Petra’s not funny. | 但佩特拉并不有趣 |
[05:51] | I know. But she was so excited, so just laugh | 我知道 但是她很激动 所以 |
[05:54] | – whenever she pauses. – I will. | -她停顿的时候笑一笑吧 -我会的 |
[05:55] | Unless she publicly fires someone. | 除非她当众开除某人 |
[05:58] | How was the dress fitting? | 礼服合身吗 |
[05:59] | Amazing. Lina crushed it. | 完美 琳娜选的很准 |
[06:01] | I’m so happy. | 我很开心 |
[06:02] | Oh, I can’t wait to see you in it. | 我等不及想看你穿礼服了 |
[06:03] | Oh. Love you. See you at home. | 爱你 家里见 |
[06:06] | Jane? | 简 |
[06:07] | Hey. I got your e-mail, and yes, we would love | 我收到了你的邮件 我们愿意 |
[06:09] | for you to marry our spirits– though we are thinking | 让你给我们的灵魂证婚 不过我们认为 |
[06:11] | it’s more of an after-ceremony private thing. | 这更像是婚礼之后私下的事情 |
[06:14] | Great. Um, but I was | 很好 但是我 |
[06:15] | actually hoping to talk to you about something else. | 其实希望和你谈点别的事情 |
[06:17] | Uh-oh. That’s never good. | 好像不是好事 |
[06:19] | Of course. Sure. What is it? | 当然 什么事情 |
[06:21] | I found Rafael’s birth parents. | 我找到了拉斐尔的生父母 |
[06:23] | Yes, friends, looks like that last secret | 朋友们 看来最后的秘密 |
[06:26] | will finally be revealed. | 最终还是会被揭晓 |
[06:32] | As you can imagine– or I can– | 正如你所想象的 或者是我想象的 |
[06:35] | there are so many ways a story can end. | 故事可以有很多种结局 |
[06:38] | You found Rafael’s parents? | 你找到拉斐尔的父母了 |
[06:39] | Endings can be dramatic. | 结局可能是戏剧性的 |
[06:41] | Are they crime lords? | 他们是黑社会吗 |
[06:42] | Or shocking. | 也可能令人震惊 |
[06:42] | Rose isn’t his mother, is she? | 萝丝不是他的母亲 对吗 |
[06:44] | Or seemingly mundane. | 或者看似平凡 |
[06:46] | His parents were just… | 他的父母曾经是 |
[06:49] | regular people. | 普通人 |
[06:51] | Were? | 曾经是 |
[06:53] | – They’re dead. – Which, of course, | -他们去世了 -当然 这是 |
[06:55] | is a different kind of ending altogether. | 一种完全不同的结局 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[06:59] | Here’s everything I could find out about them. | 这是我能找到的关于他们的一切 |
[07:02] | I thought… | 我想 |
[07:04] | you should be the one to tell Rafael. | 应该由你来告诉拉斐尔 |
[07:17] | If I’m cold, I’ll go shopping. | 冷了我会去买的 |
[07:19] | I hear there are stores in New York. | 纽约有地方逛 |
[07:32] | Hey. Where’s Mateo? I have to get home to talk to Rafael. | 马特奥在哪儿 我得回家和拉斐尔谈谈 |
[07:35] | Upstairs. He said he’s working on some big surprise for me. | 在楼上 他说他在给我准备一个大惊喜 |
[07:41] | Wha…? | 什 |
[07:42] | Mateo, what did you do? | 马特奥 你干了些什么 |
[07:44] | I unpacked you, so now you don’t have to move. | 我拆了你的包裹 这样你就不用搬家了 |
[07:46] | Looks like Jane’s son doesn’t like goodbyes, either. | 看来简的儿子也不喜欢离别 |
[07:49] | Mateo, sweetie, Abuela still has to move. | 马特奥 亲爱的 外婆还是得搬家 |
[07:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:54] | You know why. Because of Papa’s show. | 你知道的 因为外公的事业 |
[07:56] | That’s why Papa has to move, | 所以外公不得不离开 |
[07:57] | but Abuela could stay here with us. | 但外婆可以和我们呆在一起 |
[08:00] | – No, I can’t, sweetie. – Yes, you can. | -不 我不能 亲爱的 -是的 你可以 |
[08:03] | You just don’t want to. | 你只是不想 |
[08:04] | – That’s not true. – You could if you wanted to. | -不是这样的 -你要是想的话当然可以 |
[08:06] | It’ll be okay, Mateo. | 没关系 马特奥 |
[08:07] | It’s just like we talked about. | 我们说好的 |
[08:09] | Okay? We’ll FaceTime every night. | 好吗 我们每晚都会视频通话 |
[08:12] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[08:13] | It’s just not. | 不一样 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I know how you feel, buddy. | 我知道你的感受 伙计 |
[08:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:22] | – What took you guys so long? – We had a little issue, | -你们怎么才来 -我们有点小问题 |
[08:25] | but we’re doing better. Right, Mr. Sweetface? | 但我们好多了 对吧笑眯眯先生 |
[08:27] | Can I sleep in bed with you guys tonight? | 今晚我能和你们一起睡在床上吗 |
[08:29] | No fair! If he gets to, then we do, too. | 这不公平 如果他可以 那么我们也要一起 |
[08:32] | – Yeah. And no tooting, Mateo. – It’s not tooting | -就是 别大吵大闹的 马特奥 -说梦话 |
[08:35] | if I do it in my sleep. | 才不吵呢 |
[08:37] | Uh, yes, it is. It’s still tooting. | 没错 就是很吵 |
[08:38] | Official ruling is… | 我的决定是 |
[08:40] | – it’s tooting! – Yeah! | -听你们的 -太好了 |
[08:42] | Hey, and try not to do it in your sleep tonight, huh? | 今晚睡觉的时候别这么做 |
[08:45] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:46] | Family sleepover? | 家人之夜 |
[08:50] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好那就这样吧 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:55] | You are an excellent agent, Barry. | 巴里 你是个出色的经纪人 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:59] | The network just dropped the This Is Mars pilot online | 为了吸引注意力 电视台在秋季播出前 |
[09:02] | to generate some buzz before it officially starts airing in the fall. | 发布了《这是火星》的线上试播集 |
[09:06] | I just can’t believe it’s finally being released to American audiences. | 真不敢相信它终于在美国开播了 |
[09:10] | People are watching it right now. | 人们正在观看呢 |
[09:11] | Do you think there’s buzz yet? | 你觉得会受欢迎吗 |
[09:12] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[09:16] | Xo… | 希尔 |
[09:17] | it’s happening. | 我说的没错 |
[09:18] | Mars is already trending. | #火星这个标签火起来了 |
[09:20] | America loves me! | 美国果然是爱我的 |
[09:25] | Oh. Apparently, America loves NASA. | 好像大家爱的是宇航局 |
[09:27] | They just landed another rover on Mars. | 又有一辆火星车在火星着陆了 |
[09:30] | Oh, I’ll just help you repack to take my mind off it. | 我来帮你打包 换个话题 |
[09:33] | But, I mean, it’s exciting, no? | 但这令人很激动 不是吗 |
[09:35] | Lots of big changes ahead. | 未来可期 |
[09:44] | Luisa found my parents? | 路易莎找到我父母了 |
[09:46] | Yes. And I don’t know how to tell you this | 对 但我不知道除了直说以外 |
[09:48] | except to just tell you. | 还能怎么告诉你 |
[09:51] | They died in a car accident. | 他们死于车祸 |
[09:54] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:57] | They lived in Italy. | 他们住在意大利 |
[09:58] | They owned a bakery. | 他们拥有一家面包店 |
[10:00] | – It’s all in there. – A bakery. | -就是这样 -面包店 |
[10:06] | How normal. | 也太平凡无奇了 |
[10:08] | I-I guess I was expecting something, | 我猜我大概是在期待一些 |
[10:10] | Straight out of a telenovela? | 肥皂剧的情节 |
[10:12] | bigger. | 更大的 |
[10:14] | Crazier. | 更疯狂的事 |
[10:15] | Like I said. | 被我说中了 |
[10:17] | I know it’s a terrible time to find out, | 我知道现在是得知这件事的最差时机 |
[10:19] | right before the wedding. | 毕竟马上就要举办婚礼了 |
[10:20] | No. | 不 |
[10:23] | Actually, it’s the perfect time. | 事实上 现在是最佳时机 |
[10:27] | I think a few months ago I would have been devastated. | 要是在几个月前 我可能会很绝望 |
[10:29] | But all I can think about right now is… | 但我现在所能想到的全部就是 |
[10:32] | how much I do have. | 我拥有多少东西 |
[10:35] | I mean, I am literally surrounded by family. | 我确实被家人环绕 |
[10:38] | So how can I feel anything but gratitude? | 所以我除了感激之外还能有何感受呢 |
[10:44] | It’s like Chekhov’s gun. | 虚晃一枪 但毕竟箭在弦上 |
[10:46] | Had to go off! | 不得不发啦 |
[10:50] | I can’t wait to marry you. | 我迫不及待地想嫁给你了 |
[10:52] | Which brings us to… | 这就带我们来到了 |
[10:55] | Jane, walk faster. | 简 走快点 |
[10:57] | Girls, get back here. | 姑娘们 回去那边 |
[10:58] | Mateo, why are your pants off? | 马特奥 你怎么脱了裤子 |
[11:00] | Luckily, just the rehearsal. | 幸好 只是彩排而已 |
[11:03] | Because this is the third run-through, Abuela. | 因为这已经是第三次走过场了 外婆 |
[11:05] | Never fear, | 不用怕 |
[11:07] | I am here. | 我来了 |
[11:09] | Hello, Mother. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[11:11] | Come here, my beautiful boy. | 过来 我的帅小伙儿 |
[11:13] | I have missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[11:16] | I’m gonna do a reading at the wedding. | 我要在婚礼上朗诵 |
[11:18] | Then you have to practice projection, | 那你可要好好练习声音的投射 |
[11:22] | so they can hear you from the cheap seats. | 让位置不好的观众也能听到你的声音 |
[11:24] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[11:31] | So, have you written your vows yet? | 所以 你写誓词了吗 |
[11:34] | Tonight. | 今晚就写 |
[11:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:39] | The publisher is printing | 出版社这周要印刷 |
[11:40] | advanced galleys of my book this week. | 我那本书的试阅本 |
[11:42] | They’re sending them to authors to review. | 送去给作家们评论 |
[11:43] | What?! That’s amazing. | 什么 太好了 |
[11:45] | But wait, that’s not even the best part. | 但等等 这还不是最棒的 |
[11:48] | One of the authors is Isabel Allende. | 其中一位作家是伊莎贝尔·阿连德 |
[11:51] | Isabel Allende might write | 伊莎贝尔·阿连德也许会 |
[11:52] | a blurb for the back of my book! | 写一段我书背后的简介 |
[11:56] | Lina, are you okay? | 琳娜 你没事吧 |
[11:59] | Yes. I’m sorry. I’m fine. | 没事 抱歉 我挺好的 |
[12:01] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[12:02] | Isabel Something. Yay! | 伊莎贝拉什么的 耶 |
[12:07] | Okay, I was gonna wait until after the wedding | 好吧 我本来打算等到婚礼结束 |
[12:09] | to tell you, but… | 再告诉你的 但是 |
[12:11] | – I’m pregnant. – Oh, my God. Congratulations. | -我怀孕啦 -天哪 恭喜 |
[12:17] | Which sister gave you an egg? | 是哪个姐妹给你的卵子 |
[12:18] | The pretty one, clearly. | 很明显是更好看的那个 |
[12:20] | – Alexis? – Jackie. | -亚历克西斯吗 -是杰姬 |
[12:22] | That’s what I meant. I just, I mix them up all the time. | 我就这意思 我一直搞混她俩 |
[12:24] | I am so happy for you, | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[12:25] | and your very lucky baby. | 还有你这个超幸运的小孩 |
[12:29] | Okay, enough. | 好啦 够了 |
[12:30] | I’m supposed to be gushing about you. | 我该滔滔不绝地发表一些关于你的感言了 |
[12:34] | Which, for the record, she did. | 准确来说 她还真这么做了 |
[12:37] | People think I grew up with four sisters… | 大家都觉得我和四个姐姐一起长大 |
[12:41] | but the truth is, I grew up with five. | 但事实上 我有五个姐姐 |
[12:45] | And I only liked one of them. | 而我只喜欢其中一个 |
[12:48] | Jane, you are… | 简 你对我来说 |
[12:49] | everything to me. | 意味着一切 |
[12:52] | The person I look up to the most in this world, | 你是我在这个世界上最佩服的人 |
[12:56] | the person I want to be when I grow up. | 我长大后想成为你这样的人 |
[12:59] | And the one thing I know… | 我只知道一件事 |
[13:01] | is that, becoming Jane’s father | 那就是 在晚年 |
[13:06] | late in life, | 成为简的父亲 |
[13:08] | has been… | 是我 |
[13:11] | well, the greatest joy of my life. | 这辈子最大的乐趣 |
[13:16] | It’s true. And, | 这话是真的 并且 |
[13:18] | tomorrow, I’m so thrilled to be gaining a son. | 明天 我也很开心我会有个儿子 |
[13:22] | So, Rafael, | 那么 拉斐尔 |
[13:24] | I would be honored if you call me Dad. | 如果你能叫我一声爸爸 我将不胜荣幸 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:35] | Thank you…? | 谢谢你 然后呢 |
[13:41] | Very much. | 非常感谢 |
[13:44] | Well, you’ll sort that out. | 你会搞明白的 |
[13:46] | So, | 那么 |
[13:47] | anyway, there’s been a lot of tears shed here tonight, | 总之 今晚大家也哭哭啼啼这么久了 |
[13:49] | so I think it’s time for some laughs. | 那我觉得也是时候来一点欢笑了 |
[13:53] | I always knew Jane was super into weddings, | 我一直都知道简很着迷于婚礼 |
[13:55] | because she was always marrying the ketchups at work. | 因为她上班时总是和番茄酱结婚 |
[13:59] | And Rafael, well, he’s always been… | 拉斐尔 他一直都… |
[14:01] | Well, his shirts are so tight, | 他的衬衫太紧了 |
[14:04] | and his pants… | 而且他的裤子… |
[14:08] | It’s okay, Petra. | 没关系 佩特拉 |
[14:09] | You don’t have to be funny. | 你不必要说的很搞笑 |
[14:11] | No, | 不 |
[14:12] | I wrote these jokes so I wouldn’t get emotional like this. | 我就是为了不像这样激动才写了这些笑话 |
[14:15] | Eh, I don’t think it’s working. | 我觉得好像这样没效果 |
[14:18] | I just love you two so much. | 我只是太喜欢你们两个了 |
[14:21] | Your love is something I aspire to. | 你的爱情正是我所渴望的 |
[14:25] | And I wish you all the happiness in the world, | 我还在祝你们一切幸福 |
[14:28] | which is a really weird feeling, | 这种感觉真是太奇怪了 |
[14:29] | because I don’t usually wish happiness on other people. | 因为我通常不会祝别人幸福 |
[14:33] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[14:40] | Thank you so much, everyone. | 非常感谢各位 |
[14:44] | We are just… | 我们只是… |
[14:47] | I also want to make a toast. | 我也想说一段祝酒词 |
[14:53] | Jane, a long time ago, | 简 很久以前 |
[14:57] | I was going through a rough time, | 我经历了一段艰难的时光 |
[14:59] | and I accidentally inseminated you. | 而且我不小心让你受孕了 |
[15:04] | So I just want to take this moment to say… | 所以我想趁此时机说… |
[15:09] | you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:14] | Suffice it to say, on that night, there was love. | 简单地说 那天晚上 充满了爱 |
[15:21] | So much in fact, that suddenly Jane realized something. | 实际上 简突然意识到了一些事 |
[15:27] | You have that look. | 你又有那种表情了 |
[15:28] | – You want to go write? – Quickly. Is that okay? | -你想去写作吗 -很快就好 可以吗 |
[15:30] | – Of course. Go. – Okay. | -当然 去吧 -好的 |
[15:39] | So… | 那么 |
[15:41] | you seemed a little choked up about love. | 看起来你为爱哽咽了 |
[15:43] | Oh, please. Villanueva events are made for people to cry. | 拜托 维兰纽瓦的事就是会让人们哭的 |
[15:46] | It’s just how they’re constructed. | 它们就是为此而打造的 |
[15:48] | It’s fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[15:51] | Where did Jane run off to? | 简跑到哪里去了 |
[15:52] | There she is. | 她在这 |
[15:57] | Somebody was inspired by those speeches. | 看来有人被这些祝酒词激发了灵感 |
[16:00] | Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone | 别担心 我不会告诉别人 |
[16:01] | that my wife, the writer, plagiarized her vows. | 我的作家妻子 抄袭了她自己的誓言 |
[16:05] | Oh, I wasn’t writing my vows. | 我不是在写我的结婚誓言 |
[16:08] | I, uh… I-I just suddenly got an idea for the end of my book | 我只是突然想到了该怎么写书的结尾 |
[16:11] | that would get me close to 100%, | 这样我就能达到100%了 |
[16:13] | and I e-mailed my editor to see if she could get the file | 然后发给我的编辑 看她能不能及时将文件 |
[16:15] | into the printing press in time to get it to Isabel Allende. | 送去打印店 然后再拿给伊莎贝尔·阿连德 |
[16:20] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[16:21] | I was gonna write my vows later tonight. | 我本来打算今晚晚点再写我的誓言 |
[16:23] | Well, you know what they say. | 你懂的 人们常说 |
[16:24] | It’s always best when you just slip ’em in | 卡着截止时间交的作品 |
[16:27] | right under the deadline. | 才是最棒的 |
[16:29] | We should get back inside. Dessert’s coming. | 我们应该回去了 要上甜点了 |
[16:33] | I definitely ate too much cake. | 我肯定吃了太多蛋糕 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:41] | You’re upset, and I get it. | 你很难过 我能理解 |
[16:42] | I put Rafael on the spot, but it came from a good place. | 我是让拉斐尔为难了 但也是出于好心 |
[16:45] | Rogelio, it’s not that. | 罗格里奥 不是这件事 |
[16:46] | I need to tell you something. | 我要给你说件事 |
[16:51] | I don’t think I can move to New York. | 我想我不会搬去纽约 |
[16:59] | Wh-What do you mean, you can’t move to New York? | 什么意思 你不能搬去纽约吗 |
[17:02] | I just don’t want to leave my whole family. | 我只是不想离开我的家人 |
[17:05] | And I’ve been trying to push that feeling aside | 而且我一直在试着将这种感觉放到一边 |
[17:07] | and support you, but… I really don’t think | 来支持你 但是我真的认为 |
[17:10] | it’s the right move for me. | 对我来说 这不是正确的选择 |
[17:11] | I mean, I just started | 我的护校学习 |
[17:12] | getting into the groove with my nursing program. | 才刚刚顺利开始 |
[17:15] | My life finally feels like it’s on track. | 我的生活终于回到了正轨 |
[17:17] | So? So wha-what are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[17:19] | Because I have to go. | 我必须得走 |
[17:21] | I signed a contract. | 因为我签了一份合同 |
[17:23] | Well, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[17:25] | maybe we should commute. | 也许我们能经常来往 |
[17:27] | Just for this year. | 就这一年 |
[17:29] | I’ll live here during the week, | 工作日我会住在这 |
[17:31] | and we’ll travel to each other on weekends. | 到了周末 我们会去轮流看望彼此 |
[17:33] | Think about it. Your hours are long anyway. | 考虑一下吧 反正你的时间很长 |
[17:36] | It’s not like I’d even see you during the week when you’re shooting. | 也不用在周中你拍戏的时候来看你 |
[17:40] | I mean, I want you to be happy. | 我希望你幸福 |
[17:43] | W-Will commuting make you happy? | 这样通勤会让你幸福吗 |
[17:45] | I think it will. | 我想会的 |
[17:47] | Okay. Then… | 那好吧 |
[17:50] | let’s do it. | 就这样吧 |
[17:52] | Thank you, Rogelio. | 谢谢你 罗格里奥 |
[18:01] | So I finished my vows. | 我写完了我的婚礼誓言 |
[18:04] | And I’m so sorry about earlier. | 之前那事我很抱歉 |
[18:07] | No. No. I… I overreacted. | 不 不 是我反应过度了 |
[18:11] | Your book is so important. | 你的书非常重要 |
[18:12] | You’re important. | 你才非常重要 |
[18:15] | I just wasn’t worried about writing my vows | 我并不担心该怎么写我的誓言 |
[18:17] | because I knew exactly what I wanted to say. | 因为我很清楚我想说些什么 |
[18:20] | Because I think about | 因为我觉得 |
[18:21] | how lucky I am to be with you every day. | 能每天和你在一起都是多么的幸运 |
[18:23] | And I’m so excited about our wedding, | 我非常期待我们的婚礼 |
[18:26] | but I’m most excited about our future together. | 但我对我们的未来感到非常兴奋 |
[18:31] | Because it’s not like the telenovelas I grew up watching. | 因为这不像是我从小到大所看的肥皂剧 |
[18:36] | The wedding isn’t the end. | 婚礼并不是结束 |
[18:38] | Our story is just beginning. | 我们的故事才刚刚开始 |
[18:40] | Stop rubbing it in! | 别再提了 |
[18:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I think I’m just feeling a little vulnerable. | 我觉得我有点脆弱 |
[18:49] | You know, last night you told me my birth parents are dead, | 昨晚你告诉我 我的生父母去世了 |
[18:51] | and it didn’t even faze me. | 但这并没有让我感到慌乱 |
[18:54] | Because of how much I love you. | 因为我很爱你 |
[18:57] | And that’s a lot to put on someone. | 这对一个人来讲真的太多了 |
[18:59] | Not too much. | 没那么多 |
[19:01] | And just because I can’t wait for the future, | 只是因为我等不及未来了 |
[19:03] | I don’t want to skip this moment. | 我不想跳过这个时刻 |
[19:05] | So let’s not wait. | 那我们就别等了 |
[19:08] | Let’s take our honeymoon right away. | 我们直接去度蜜月吧 |
[19:09] | OMG. Is it finally time for that big splurge? | 天哪 最终我们要大肆挥霍了吗 |
[19:12] | And because we never go on vacations, | 因为我们从来没去度过假 |
[19:15] | I have a million points for flights and hotels, | 我在航班还有酒店预定上有一百万个积分 |
[19:17] | so we’ll barely pay for any of it. | 所以我们几乎不用花钱 |
[19:18] | Nope, guess not. | 应该不用 |
[19:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:31] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[19:36] | Turn around and go back home. | 转身回了家 |
[19:39] | Hello to you, too, Ma. | 你好 妈妈 |
[19:41] | Abuela called. | 外婆叫我来的 |
[19:42] | Thank you, Abuela. | 谢谢你 外婆 |
[19:44] | What do you mean you’re not moving? | 你不打算走是什么意思 |
[19:48] | I thought about it, and it’s just not what I want. | 我考虑过了 这不是我想要的 |
[19:51] | I mean, I shouldn’t have to upend my life. | 我是说 我不该颠倒我的生活 |
[19:53] | This isn’t the 1950s. | 现在不是二十世纪五十年代了 |
[19:55] | You were the one who looked into nursing schools. | 你一直想上卫校 |
[19:56] | You said you wanted to go. | 你说你想去的 |
[19:58] | And I changed my mind. I want to stay here. | 我改变主意了 我想待在这 |
[20:00] | Because Mateo freaked out? | 因为马特奥把你吓坏了 |
[20:02] | He’s a kid, Ma. | 他是个孩子 妈 |
[20:04] | He’s also right. | 他也是对的 |
[20:05] | I don’t have to go if I don’t want to, and I don’t. | 如果我不想我就不用去 我不想去 |
[20:07] | I want to be here for things like your book coming out, | 我想待在这见证一些事 比如你的书出版了 |
[20:10] | and-and dinners and birthdays, and-and… | 还有晚餐 生日聚会 |
[20:21] | I’m so stupid. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[20:24] | I’m 46 years old, and I’ve lived near you | 我四十六岁了 我这一辈子 |
[20:26] | for my whole life, Mom. | 都生活在你身边 妈妈 |
[20:29] | And for your whole life. | 你这辈子也是 |
[20:31] | You’ll recall our Jane wasn’t fond of endings. | 你会想起我们的简并不喜欢结局 |
[20:33] | And now what? That’s just over? | 现在呢 就这么结束了 |
[20:36] | A trait she got from her mother. | 她从她妈妈身上遗传的品质 |
[21:13] | You’re coming with me to New York?! | 你会和我一起去纽约吗 |
[21:15] | Oh, thank God. I’m so glad. | 天哪 我太荣幸了 |
[21:18] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[21:21] | And I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[21:23] | Oh. Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么呢 |
[21:25] | Oh. Oh, I just… I just came… | 我只是过来 |
[21:28] | to give you this… for the wedding tomorrow. | 给你这个 为了明天的婚礼 |
[21:33] | Is that a… necklace? | 那是条 项链 |
[21:35] | Uh, I… I wasn’t planning on wearing any jewelry. | 我没打算戴什么首饰 |
[21:38] | It’s a lazo de novia. | 这是新娘套索 |
[21:39] | It’s a Mexican wedding lasso. | 是一条墨西哥式婚礼念珠 |
[21:42] | Loved ones place it around the bride and groom | 婚礼的时候 亲友们把它绕到新郎新娘身上 |
[21:44] | during the ceremony as a symbol of unity. | 这是结合的象征 |
[21:48] | My-my father gave it to me, | 我父亲把它给我的 |
[21:50] | and now, I will like to pass it on to you. | 现在 我想把它传给你 |
[21:53] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | Also, I wanted to apologize. | 同时 我想道歉 |
[21:57] | I put you on the spot with the whole “Dad” Thing. | 我让你因为叫我爸爸这些事而感到为难 |
[22:00] | I appreciate that. | 没事 |
[22:00] | But we’re in private now, so… | 但我们现在是在私下里 所以 |
[22:04] | if you want to try it out, that’s… | 如果你想试试 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:11] | It just doesn’t really roll off the tongue, | 这不是什么张嘴就来的事 |
[22:13] | but you know I love you. | 但你知道我爱你 |
[22:21] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. I’m… I’m blowing up. | 不知道 我火了 |
[22:24] | Something’s happening online, but… | 线上有事发生 但是 |
[22:26] | And, friends, that’s when he realized… | 朋友们 这时他才意识到… |
[22:30] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:31] | My social media is exploding. | 我的粉丝量在暴涨 |
[22:34] | I’m doubling– | 已经双倍 |
[22:35] | no, tripling in followers. | 不 变成三倍了 |
[22:38] | Which means people must be watching the This Is Mars pilot. | 也就是说人们肯定在看《这是火星》试播集 |
[22:43] | This could be it, Rafael. | 也许就是现在了 拉斐尔 |
[22:46] | I-I could be breaking through in America. | 我可能在美国走红了 |
[22:49] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[22:51] | Oh, yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[22:53] | But-but-but we should keep this between us right now | 不过这事我们暂且保密 |
[22:56] | because I-I don’t want to steal Jane’s thunder, you know. | 因为我不想抢了简的风头 |
[22:59] | She’s getting married tomorrow. | 她明天就要结婚了 |
[23:01] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[23:02] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[23:03] | Our last night together. | 这是我们共度的最后一晚了 |
[23:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:17] | Ah, man. | 哎呀 |
[23:19] | Who didn’t turn out the lights? | 谁忘记关灯了 |
[23:22] | Hey, I have a big day tomorrow, remember? | 明天可是我大喜的日子呢 |
[23:26] | I’m moving, it’s so hard. | 我要搬走了 心里难过着呢 |
[23:37] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[23:43] | Love you, Abuela. | 爱你哟 外婆 |
[24:24] | I am overwhelmed by the love and support in this room. | 我深深感受到了屋里充满的关爱与支持 |
[24:46] | Once upon a time, friends, | 朋友们 曾经 |
[24:49] | there was this very moment… | 也有这样的一刻 |
[25:42] | But alas, the moment is already gone. | 但可惜 那一刻已经过去 |
[25:51] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:52] | My editor. | 是我的编辑 |
[25:53] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[25:56] | Today is about… | 今天我眼里… |
[26:01] | Him. | 只有他 |
[26:02] | Hey, there, my groom. | 嗨 我的新郎 |
[26:04] | Hey, bride-to-be, happy wedding day. | 我的准新娘 新婚快乐 |
[26:07] | So, according to the schedule, | 根据预定计划 |
[26:08] | hair and makeup should be arriving… | 发型师和化妆师应该就快… |
[26:10] | Ah, they just got here. | 他们正好来了 |
[26:11] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[26:12] | And did your editor get your changes in time? | 你的编辑及时收到你的更改内容了吗 |
[26:14] | No, but you know what? It’s fine. | 没有 不过这不重要啦 |
[26:17] | They’ll make the switch when they print the real book. | 他们会在正式印刷时换过来的 |
[26:19] | But what about Isabel Allende? She won’t read your ending. | 可伊莎贝尔·阿连德呢 她不肯看你的结局 |
[26:22] | There must be something you can do. | 你肯定能做些什么吧 |
[26:23] | Nothing short of hand-delivering a flash drive | 那就只能亲手把U盘 |
[26:24] | to the printing press. | 送到印刷厂了 |
[26:26] | Which I would never do on our wedding day. | 我当然不会在新婚之日去送 |
[26:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:29] | I have no interest in running off on some crazy adventure today. | 我可不打算今天跑去经历什么奇遇 |
[26:32] | I’ll see you at the altar. | 我们祭坛上见 |
[26:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:40] | Well, she might not be interested, | 她或许没这打算 |
[26:43] | but it looks like he is. | 可看起来他有 |
[26:53] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[26:57] | Uh, can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[26:59] | Stop the presses. | 停止出版 |
[27:02] | Isn’t that what they say? | 他们都这样说吧 |
[27:03] | In the 1920s. | 二十年代才这么说吧 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:05] | I-I have a-a huge favor to ask you. | 我想请您帮个大忙 |
[27:11] | Oh, hey, thanks again, man. | 真是多谢了 老兄 |
[27:13] | – You’re a lifesaver. – No problem. | -你帮了我大忙了 -不客气 |
[27:14] | – Hey, good luck, buddy. – Thank you! | -祝你好运 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[27:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:33] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[27:40] | Ah, screw it. | 不管了 |
[27:46] | Guess Jane’s splurging on that gate. | 看来简得花大钱赔那道门了 |
[27:55] | Hi, almost-husband. | 嗨 准老公 |
[27:56] | Don’t worry, I’m right on schedule. | 别担心 我进展顺利 |
[27:58] | Yeah, our schedule might have to change a little. | 我们的计划可能要有所改变 |
[28:02] | I got arrested and I need to be bailed out. | 我被抓了 得有人把我保释出来 |
[28:09] | Speaking of family stories, | 说到家庭故事 |
[28:11] | this one would be repeated often. | 这个故事将经常被谈起 |
[28:13] | And then he drove his car through the gate | 他开车冲过了那道门 |
[28:15] | and got arrested so I have to go get him. | 然后被抓了 我得去把他保出来 |
[28:17] | But Mom took the car to pick up Jorge. | 可老妈开走了车去接乔治了 |
[28:19] | I’ll call a car. | 我再叫辆车 |
[28:20] | Jane, wait, let me go. | 等等 简 我去吧 |
[28:22] | – It’s your wedding. – That’s why it has to be me. | -今天是你的婚礼 -所以必须我去 |
[28:24] | What Raf did was so romantic, | 拉弗真是太浪漫了 |
[28:26] | I have to be the one to go get him! | 必须是我去接他 |
[28:29] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[28:30] | What could go wrong? | 还能出什么问题 |
[28:36] | Wha…? | 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | Philipe, hey. What’s going on? | 菲利普 怎么了 |
[28:41] | It’s been saying you’re ten minutes away | 软件上说你离我十分种路程远 |
[28:42] | for about 20 minutes now. | 这都过去二十分钟了 |
[28:43] | I can’t get to you because of the marathon. | 因为马拉松比赛 我过不去 |
[28:45] | Can you meet me on Plymouth Street? | 能在普利茅斯街上车吗 |
[28:46] | It’s just a few blocks away. | 离你只有几个街区远 |
[28:48] | Uh, y-yeah, sure. | 好 |
[28:49] | I-I’ll be right there. | 我这就过去 |
[29:02] | Yeah. Oh. Yikes! | 抱歉 |
[29:03] | Coming through! | 借过一下 |
[29:04] | Nice hair. | 头发真好看 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | It’s my wedding day! | 今天我结婚 |
[29:08] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:09] | Got it! You got it! | 加油 |
[29:11] | – Keep going. – Thank you. | -别停下 -谢谢 |
[29:18] | Ah, Philipe. | 菲利普 |
[29:21] | And suddenly, in a moment | 突然之间 |
[29:22] | of sheer coincidence or part of the grand plan all along… | 不知是巧合还是一场巨大的计划 |
[29:32] | Hop on, Jane. | 上车吧 简 |
[29:43] | I am so sorry, but is there any way | 抱歉 有没有什么办法 |
[29:44] | that we could make a quick detour | 能直接绕路 |
[29:45] | and stop at the police station? | 去警察局 |
[29:47] | After all this time, | 长这么大 |
[29:48] | doesn’t she know how buses work? | 她还不知道什么是公交车吗 |
[29:50] | You see, I’m getting married today and, well, | 我今天结婚 |
[29:52] | my fiancé and I have been through so much. | 我和我的未婚夫经历了很多事 |
[29:53] | An accidental insemination, a kidnapping, an evil twin, | 意外人工授精 绑架 邪恶双胞胎 |
[29:55] | a husband returning from the dead | 起死回生的丈夫 |
[29:57] | and this is our last obstacle. | 这是我们最后的障碍了 |
[29:59] | So I’m begging you– can you please help me? | 求求你 能帮帮我吗 |
[30:02] | No. | 不行 |
[30:04] | I will pay you $5,000 to rent out the whole bus. | 我愿意用五千块租下整辆车 |
[30:07] | Guess Jane’s finally decided what to splurge on. | 看来简终于决定怎么挥霍这笔钱了 |
[30:09] | What about us? | 我们呢 |
[30:11] | How much you gonna pay us? | 你要给我们多少钱 |
[30:14] | How’s, uh, $50 each? | 每人五十 |
[30:17] | A hundred? | 一百 |
[30:18] | I got things to do, lady. | 我还有事要做 女士 |
[30:19] | I got to go to the bank, the dry cleaners, | 我要去银行 干洗店 |
[30:20] | – the nail salon… – $200. | -美甲店 -二百 |
[30:22] | Final offer. Please. | 不能再多了 拜托 |
[30:23] | I’m getting married in 56 minutes. | 婚礼56分钟后就开始了 |
[30:29] | That’ll work. | 可以 |
[30:30] | Ah, great! | 太棒了 |
[30:31] | To the police station. | 去警察局 |
[30:47] | All right, we’re good. | 可以了 |
[30:51] | Oh. Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:53] | Where are you? We’re all here. | 你们在哪儿 我们等着你们呢 |
[30:54] | I’m coming and I got the groom. | 我这就过去 我接到新郎了 |
[30:55] | I’ll text you the address of where we’ll pick you all up. | 我发短信告诉你上车的地点 |
[30:57] | W-What are you driving? Is it big enough? | 你开什么车 够大吗 |
[30:59] | Oh, yeah, I-it’s big enough. | 绝对够大 |
[31:07] | Make way! Make way! | 让一让 |
[31:08] | Wedding party of Jane Gloriana Villanueva coming through! | 让简·格洛瑞娜·维兰纽瓦的婚礼团过去 |
[31:14] | It’s okay! | 我没事 |
[31:15] | Save the dress! | 保护婚纱 |
[31:18] | And, friends, that’s when… | 朋友们 就在这时 |
[31:20] | Aren’t you Rogelio De La Vega | 你是罗格里奥·维嘉吧 |
[31:21] | from that show that just dropped– | 刚播的那部《这是火星》 |
[31:22] | the dude from This Is Mars. | 里面的那个人 |
[31:23] | Oh, yeah. You’re hilarious, man. | 没错 你很搞笑 |
[31:26] | Yes, yes, it is I. | 没错 就是我 |
[31:27] | Rogelio De La Vega. American star. | 罗格里奥·维嘉 美国影星 |
[31:30] | Which he will be very shortly, friends. | 很快就是了 朋友们 |
[31:32] | In fact, here’s a little taste of what’s to come. | 提前尝鲜一下吧 |
[31:41] | Cross over! | 快过来[转型] |
[31:43] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:43] | Come on! Hurry! | 快过来 |
[31:45] | Oh! Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:47] | Jane, we’re here. Where are you? | 简 我们到了 你们在哪儿 |
[31:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:51] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[31:55] | Ma’am– you, stand right here. | 夫人 你站在这里 |
[31:57] | Sir, can you stand right here, please? | 先生 能站在这里吗 |
[31:59] | But don’t look, either. Turn around. | 但也别看 转过去 |
[32:03] | Oh, red light. Hand me the eyeliner. | 红灯停车了 把眼线笔给我 |
[32:09] | How’s it going back there? | 你们在后面怎么样 |
[32:10] | No! Don’t look! | 不 不要看 |
[32:11] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:14] | You need help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[32:15] | Oh, yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[32:19] | Okay, we are now officially late. | 这下我们真迟到了 |
[32:23] | Don’t sweat it; they won’t start without you. | 别紧张 你们没到 他们不会开始的 |
[32:27] | I was a nervous groom once, too, you know. | 以前我当新郎的时候也紧张 |
[32:28] | Actually, three times, but who’s counting? | 还是三次 但谁记着这种事呢 |
[32:31] | But you are going to get there, | 但是你们会完婚 |
[32:34] | and you are going to be so happy together. | 会幸福美满地在一起 |
[32:38] | Not always, of course. | 当然不总是美满 |
[32:40] | At times, things will be difficult. | 有时 会遇到不顺的事 |
[32:42] | And you will fight, and you will stomp around– | 你们会吵架 会急得跺脚 |
[32:45] | at least that’s what I do. | 至少我会急得跺脚 |
[32:47] | But you will get through the hard times, | 但是你们会熬过困境 |
[32:50] | because there will be so much joy. | 因为你们会有很多快乐的时光 |
[32:52] | Which was true, for the record. | 这倒是真的 |
[32:54] | So much joy. | 很多快乐的时光 |
[32:57] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | Rogelio is fine. | 罗格里奥很好 |
[33:01] | Now… Inhala… | 呼气 |
[33:04] | Exhala. | 吸气 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[33:07] | Everyone just relax. | 大家都放轻松 |
[33:10] | They’ll be here any minute. | 新郎新娘随时会到 |
[33:11] | You know, I actually didn’t get to do, | 其实我有一些笑话 |
[33:13] | uh, some of my jokes from the rehearsal dinner. | 在彩排晚宴上没机会说 |
[33:15] | Anyone want to hear them now? | 有谁现在想听听吗 |
[33:17] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不想 以后也不想 |
[33:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:22] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[33:23] | OMG. I’m not ready! | 天呐 我没准备好 |
[33:25] | Oh. Wrong Jane. | 不是新娘简 |
[33:29] | But damn, she looks good! | 但是她真美 |
[33:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[33:37] | Rafael called. | 拉斐尔打电话给我 |
[33:38] | He what?! | 他干什么 |
[33:39] | Yeah, he told me that you still had feelings for me, | 他和我说你对我还有感觉 |
[33:41] | and he made this big speech about how life is too short, | 他苦口婆心地和我说人生苦短 |
[33:44] | and I know it’s corny, | 我知道很老土 |
[33:45] | but my mom just died, and… | 但我妈刚过世 |
[33:49] | I’ve been thinking about you so much lately. | 我最近一直在想你 |
[33:51] | And honestly, I never stopped loving you, | 说实话 我一直爱着你 |
[33:52] | and I just… | 我只是… |
[34:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:08] | And I’m so sorry about your mother. | 你母亲过世我感到很难过 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry about yours. | 你母亲的事我也很难过 |
[34:13] | Oh, don’t worry. She’s gone, too. | 别担心 她也走了 |
[34:15] | Yes, and let me show you where she went. | 对了 我来告诉大家她去了哪 |
[34:33] | What can I say but… | 我能什么呢 |
[34:36] | straight out of a telenovela. | 只能说是从肥皂剧里抄来的 |
[34:41] | Which brings us back… | 我们回到这里 |
[34:43] | Here! We’re here! | 到了 我们到了 |
[34:51] | I couldn’t be more ready. | 我完全准备好了 |
[34:58] | As you well know, | 大家都知道 |
[34:59] | because I’ve been telling you, | 因为我一直在告诉大家 |
[35:01] | telenovelas end with a wedding. | 肥皂剧通常以婚礼收尾 |
[35:04] | And after a long journey, | 经历了一段漫长之旅后 |
[35:07] | we are finally at ours. | 我们终于开始自己的旅程了 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:55] | It should be noted, at this very moment, | 值得注意的是 在这美好的一刻 |
[35:57] | Jane’s passions included… | 简的激动之情包括了 |
[36:00] | her family… | 她的家人 |
[36:03] | God… | 天呐 |
[36:06] | grilled cheese sandwiches… | 烤芝士三明治 |
[36:09] | writing… | 写作 |
[36:12] | and… Rafael Solano. | 拉斐尔·索拉诺 |
[36:33] | Thank you all for being here today. | 谢谢大家今天赏光出席 |
[36:37] | To begin, we have a selected reading from Love is You & Me. | 首先 我们精选了《爱是你我》的一段话 |
[36:48] | “Love is me, and love is you. | 爱是你 爱是我 |
[36:50] | So when you smile, I smile, too.” | 所以我会随着你一起笑 |
[36:54] | “When you’re around, the skies are blue. | 有你在旁 天空湛蓝 |
[36:56] | It’s like being happy times two.” | 犹如幸福加倍 |
[37:05] | “Love is fun! | 爱很欢乐 |
[37:06] | It’s feeling free! Love lets you be who you want to be!” | 无拘无束 爱能让人随心而动 |
[37:09] | Wow. You’re using your big-boy voice! | 你念这么大声 |
[37:11] | I practiced with Great Glamma. | 我和曾祖木一起练习的 |
[37:13] | She said I’d be great at voice-over work. | 她说我很适合做配音 |
[37:16] | And for the record, I am. | 我声明 我是 |
[37:21] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 不过我自己这么说可能不太好 |
[37:22] | Now, I will be speaking Spanish, | 接下来的话我要用西班牙语说 |
[37:25] | so for those of you who are Spanish-impaired… | 如果你们中有人不懂西班牙语 |
[37:28] | …there are translations in the programs. | 在手册中有翻译 |
[38:14] | Which, for the record, was true. | 我声明 这是真的 |
[39:06] | We place this around you | 我们把这个套在你们身上 |
[39:08] | as a symbol of unity and commitment. | 象征着合一和承诺 |
[39:11] | Now the everlasting | 现在你们之间 |
[39:13] | bond between you is sealed. | 永远紧密相连了 |
[39:18] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:26] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[39:38] | Jane… | 简 |
[39:42] | you made… | 你让… |
[39:45] | Jane… | 简 |
[39:48] | you made… | 你让… |
[39:49] | Maybe you should go first. | 你先说吧 |
[39:57] | Rafael, the first time we met, | 拉斐尔 我们第一次见面时 |
[40:00] | you told me to be brave, | 你告诉我要勇敢 |
[40:04] | and… | 还有 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[40:10] | Rafael… | 拉斐尔 |
[40:16] | Maybe we should just… | 也许我们应该… |
[40:17] | – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. – Sorry. We’re just gonna read… | -是的 没错 -抱歉 我们要 |
[40:20] | – them for ourselves. – Yeah. | -自己读一下 -是的 |
[40:22] | Which, friends, | 朋友们 |
[40:24] | they did. | 他们做到了 |
[40:35] | Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, Abuela. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 外婆 |
[40:55] | Rafael, receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. | 拉斐尔 请接受这枚象征着爱和忠诚的戒指 |
[41:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:05] | – Sorry. – Jane! | -抱歉 -简 |
[41:10] | Jane, | 简 |
[41:14] | receive this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. | 请接受这枚象征着爱和忠诚的戒指 |
[41:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好 |
[41:32] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[41:45] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[41:48] | Groom! Groom! Dad, | 新郎 新郎 爸爸 |
[41:49] | – get in here! – Come on. Come on, baby. | -快进来 -来吧 亲爱的 |
[41:51] | – Lovely. – Oh, yes, come on, Mateo. | -很好 -没错 来吧 马特奥 |
[41:52] | Yes! Oh, yes, Petra, get in here! | 就这样 佩特拉 你也来吧 |
[41:54] | – Come, come, come. Yes! Luisa! – Luisa! | -来吧 来啊 路易莎 -路易莎 |
[41:56] | Yes. Hi, Baby. | 没错 你好啊 宝贝 |
[41:59] | H-Hold, hold. Hold on. Hold on. Here. | 等下 等下 接住了 给你 |
[42:00] | Yes… | 好的 |
[42:03] | – Darci… – Oh, my God! | -德斯 -天啊 |
[42:21] | Should we go back inside? | 我们要回到里面去吗 |
[42:24] | Let’s just sit here for another minute. | 再坐一会吧 |
[42:31] | So, I never asked you. | 我还没有问过你呢 |
[42:33] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[42:34] | What happens at the end of your book? | 你那本书的结局是什么啊 |
[42:38] | They make it into a telenovela. | 他们把这本书的故事 拍成了一部肥皂剧 |
[42:41] | Well, who’d want to watch that? | 谁会想看这样的剧啊 |