英文名称:John Carter
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Mars, | 火星 |
[00:38] | so you name it, and think that you know it. | 人类如此命名 就自以为很了解 |
[00:41] | The Red Planet. | 红色星球 |
[00:43] | No air, no life. | 没有空气和生命 |
[00:45] | But you do not know Mars, | 事实上你们并不熟悉火星 |
[00:47] | for its true name is Barsoom. | 因为它的真名叫做巴苏姆 |
[00:52] | And it is not airless, nor is it dead, | 不但有空气 还有生命 |
[00:56] | but it is dying. | 只是已经濒临死亡 |
[00:59] | The city of Zodanga saw to that. | 一切要拜佐丹格城所赐 |
[01:05] | Zodanga, the predator city, | 佐丹格 杀掠之城 |
[01:08] | moving, devouring, | 征战杀伐 贪得无厌 |
[01:11] | draining Barsoom of energy and life. | 掠夺巴苏姆星球的能源和生命 |
[01:17] | Only the great city of Helium dared resist, stood strong, | 只有伟大的希雷姆城能与之抗衡 |
[01:21] | matched Zodanga airship for airship, | 飞艇力量势均力敌 |
[01:24] | holding fast for a thousand years. | 千年以来 坚挺如故 |
[01:29] | Until one day the ruler of Zodanga | 直到有一天 佐丹格的军队 |
[01:31] | became cornered in a sandstorm. | 在沙尘暴的掩护下发起突袭 |
[01:35] | And everything changed. | 历史从此改变 |
[01:40] | I need clean lights! | 找个光线好的地方 |
[01:41] | Full loft, aye! | 升高飞舰 |
[01:44] | Full loft! | 升高 |
[01:59] | Intensity full! | 不能再高了 |
[02:00] | – Hard turn! Come about! – Facing new plot! | -用力转弯 改变方向 -重新定位 |
[02:03] | No time! Hard turn now! | 来不及了 快转弯 |
[02:15] | There! | 那里 |
[02:20] | – Shadow! – Shadow! | -影子 -敌舰来了 |
[02:33] | Death to Helium! | 誓死保卫希雷姆 |
[03:28] | Being a fool is a great luxury, Sab Than. | 傻人有傻福 萨博·赞恩 |
[03:32] | Get up. | 起来 |
[03:36] | Who… What are you? | 你们是谁…什么东西 |
[03:39] | We serve the Goddess. | 女神座下侍者 |
[03:43] | And she has chosen you to receive this weapon. | 她选中你使用这件武器 |
[03:48] | Do as we command and you will rule all of Barsoom. | 乖乖听话 你就能成为巴苏姆之王 |
[03:52] | With none to defy you. | 没人能反对你 |
[03:56] | And nothing to stand in your way. | 所向披靡 无坚不摧 |
[04:18] | New York City, 1881 | 纽约 1881年 |
[04:46] | Ma’am. | 夫人 冒犯了 |
[05:00] | Ten words a minimum. | 电报最短10个字 |
[05:01] | That’s 50 cents, unless you want special delivery. | 总共50美分 快递另加钱 |
[05:07] | Special delivery it is. | 还真是快递 |
[05:09] | Name of sender? | 发件人姓名 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1239个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:240个,六级词汇:128个,GRE词汇:137个,托福词汇:191个,考研词汇:261个,专四词汇:225个,专八词汇:48个, 所有生词标注共:423个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:11] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[05:13] | John Carter. | 约翰·卡特 |
[05:22] | Croton-on-Hudson! | 哈德逊克罗顿站到了 |
[05:50] | Mr. Burroughs? I’m Thompson, | 巴勒斯先生 在下汤普森 |
[05:52] | Captain Carter’s butler. | 卡特上尉的管家 |
[05:54] | Sir, I’m afraid I bring sad tidings. | 很抱歉得告诉您一个噩耗 |
[06:13] | Mr. Burroughs, Noah Dalton, your uncle’s attorney. | 巴勒斯先生 我是诺亚·道尔顿 令叔的律师 |
[06:17] | My deepest sympathies. | 痛闻噩耗 深表同情 |
[06:20] | His death came as a shock to all of us. | 令叔的去世我们都很吃惊 |
[06:22] | He was a model of health and vigor. | 他平时身体很好 活力焕发 |
[06:26] | He just dropped dead in his study | 给敝人和医生发完电报之后 |
[06:27] | not five minutes after sending word for me and the doctor. | 还不到5分钟 他就倒在了书房里 |
[06:32] | When I arrived he was already gone. | 等我赶到 他已经亡故了 |
[06:43] | The man never stopped digging. | 他总是孜孜不倦地挖掘 |
[06:45] | All over the world. | 满世界地挖 |
[06:47] | No soon he started digging one hole then he was off to Java | 不久前他又发现了一个洞 然后就去了 |
[06:52] | or the Orkney Islands to dig another. | 爪哇岛或者奥克尼群岛 找另一个洞 |
[06:55] | He said it was pure research, | 他声称这只是纯粹的研究 |
[06:57] | but it always seemed to me like he was looking for something. | 但我总觉得他在找些什么东西 |
[07:05] | Oh, and God grant me he’s found it now. | 我猜想他已有所获 |
[07:19] | Every inch a cavalry man, to the very end. | 作为骑兵上尉 他在各方面都是优秀的 |
[07:23] | Mother always said that Jack never really came back from the war. | 母亲总是说杰克的心还留在战场 |
[07:27] | That it was only his body that went west. | 离去的只是他的肉体而已 |
[07:34] | He used to tell me the most wondrous stories. | 他曾给我讲述精彩绝伦的故事 |
[07:40] | I’d like to pay my respects. | 我想见他最后一面 |
[07:47] | You won’t find a keyhole. | 你看不见锁眼 |
[07:49] | Thing only opens from the inside. | 只能从里面往外开门 |
[07:52] | He insisted. | 这是他的遗嘱 |
[07:54] | No embalming, an open coffin, no funeral. | 不用防腐剂 开棺露尸 不举行葬礼 |
[07:57] | You don’t acquire the kind of wealth your uncle commanded | 另外就是 你还不能继承遗产 |
[08:00] | by being like the rest of us. | 这也是他的遗嘱 |
[08:02] | Come. Let’s go inside. | 走 我们回屋去说吧 |
[08:22] | “And lastly, I hereby direct | “最后 我指定 |
[08:25] | that my estate shall be held in trust for 25 years, | 遗产将以信托投资的方式保管25年 |
[08:29] | the income to benefit my beloved nephew, | 收入归我挚爱的侄子 |
[08:32] | Edgar Rice Burroughs, | 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯 |
[08:34] | at the end of which term the principal will revert to him. | 到期后按条款将本金移交给他 |
[08:40] | In full.” | 全部” |
[08:45] | Of course I always adored him, but it’s been so long. | 虽然我尊重他的遗愿 但这也太漫长了 |
[08:52] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[08:54] | He never offered an explanation, I never asked him for one. | 他从不解释 我也从不过问 |
[09:01] | It was his private journal. | 这是他的日记 |
[09:03] | He was most explicit that you, | 特别明确指定 只有你 |
[09:06] | and only you, would read its contents. | 才能翻看里面的内容 |
[09:09] | Now, you might possibly find some kind of explanation in here. | 也许从中可以找到一些解释 |
[09:15] | I’ll leave you now. | 现在交给你了 |
[09:18] | Again, my condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:53] | My dear Edgar, | 亲爱的埃德加 |
[09:56] | l remember how l used to take you on my knee | 记得以前我将你抱坐在膝盖上 |
[09:58] | and tell you wild tales, | 给你讲述狂野的传奇故事 |
[09:59] | which you always did me the great courtesy of believing. | 你是多么的信任我 认真聆听每个字 |
[10:02] | Now you are grown. | 现在你长大了 |
[10:04] | Time and space have parted us, | 我们阴阳两隔 |
[10:06] | but l reach out across that distance | 但是我期望能穿越时空 |
[10:08] | to that same wide-eyed boy | 找回那个天真的大眼睛男孩 |
[10:10] | and ask him to believe me once more. | 请他再信任我一次 |
[10:13] | This wild tale begins 13 years ago | 这个故事发生在13年前 |
[10:16] | in the Arizona Territory | 在皮里雷尼奥山脉 |
[10:18] | between the Pinaleno Mountains | 和地狱谷之间的 |
[10:21] | and the backside of hell. | 亚利桑那州境内 |
[10:23] | Fort Grant Outpost, 1868 | 格兰特堡前哨站 1868 |
[10:46] | Coming to load up on spider bait. | 又想用蜘蛛精来骗吃骗喝啦 |
[10:52] | No more, Carter. | 不行 卡特 |
[10:53] | Is there a problem, Mr. Dix? | 怎么了 信不过我 迪克斯先生 |
[10:57] | Yes, you’re a goddamn loon! | 不错 你个混蛋 |
[10:59] | I done took all your money, Carter. | 你的钱已经花光了 卡特 |
[11:01] | Your tab’s $100 in arrears. | 还欠100元的酒钱没付 |
[11:03] | I’ll pay. | 我会付的 |
[11:05] | This old Yavapai I met said he’d seen a cave… | 老亚瓦佩统告诉我他看见一个山洞 |
[11:08] | No. Stop! Not one more word about your cave of gold. | 住口 别再说什么洞里的金子 |
[11:12] | Oh, now, now. | 不要吵 |
[11:14] | Show some respect! | 认真一点 |
[11:17] | It’s the evil spider cave of gold. | 这个金洞是蜘蛛精的 |
[11:22] | You’re cut off, Carter. | 这里不欢迎你 卡特 |
[11:25] | Now get on home. | 回家去吧 |
[11:29] | Now, I do believe | 我真心觉得 |
[11:32] | he done told you to get on out of here. | 老板的意思是请你离开这里 |
[11:35] | I’ll leave when these bags are full. | 把袋子装满 我就会走 |
[11:47] | I found that two days ago up by Bonita. | 2天前我和博妮塔发现了这个 |
[11:52] | That ought to cover my tab and then some. | 够还我的欠单了吧 再给我些储备 |
[11:58] | Beans. | 豆子 |
[12:00] | The first item is beans. | 先来点豆子 |
[12:05] | John Carter? | 约翰·卡特 |
[12:07] | Your presence is requested up at the fort. | 你受派遣前来接防 |
[12:10] | I suggest you come peaceably. | 我劝你听话一点 |
[12:17] | Do you, now? | 是吗 |
[12:26] | You are a difficult man to find, Captain John Carter. | 找你可不容易 约翰·卡特上尉 |
[12:32] | First Virginia Cavalry. | 弗吉尼亚第一骑兵团 |
[12:34] | Army of Northern Virginia. | 北弗吉尼亚军团 |
[12:37] | Confederate States of America. | 美利坚联盟国 |
[12:40] | I’m Colonel Powell. | 我是鲍威尔上校 |
[12:42] | Welcome to the 7th Cavalry of the United States… | 欢迎来到美国第七骑兵团 |
[12:50] | Excellent horseman. | 骑术精良 |
[12:53] | Fine swordsman. | 剑法高明 |
[12:56] | Decorated six times, including the Southern Cross of Honor. | 获奖6次 包括南十字星勋章 |
[13:01] | At Five Forks, the company | 在五岔口战役中 |
[13:03] | under your command nearly turned the tide. | 部队在你的指挥下险些反败为胜 |
[13:10] | In short, a born fighter. | 总之 你天生就是个战士 |
[13:14] | And in the eyes of Uncle Sam, | 以山姆大叔的标准 你就是 |
[13:17] | a necessary man for the defense of the Arizona Territory. | 保卫亚利桑那不可缺少的男人 |
[13:20] | No. | 不 |
[13:22] | Son, we are up to our chinstraps in Apaches. | 孩子 我们就要和阿帕奇人开战了 |
[13:24] | Ain’t my concern. | 管我屁事 |
[13:26] | I believe it is your concern, Captain. | 你会关心的 上尉 |
[13:28] | Folks are being attacked in their own homes. Slain. | 平民在家中遭到袭击 屠杀 |
[13:31] | You started it. You finish it. | 是你造成的 也该由你来收场 |
[13:36] | You’ve gone native, have you? | 你已经被敌人同化了 对不 |
[13:38] | Apaches can go to hell, too. | 阿帕奇人也不是什么好东西 |
[13:41] | We’re nothing but a warring species, and I want no part of it. | 大家都只是战争工具 我哪边都不帮 |
[13:44] | You’re a cavalry man. | 你是骑兵 |
[13:45] | That makes you valuable to our country and our cause. | 为国效力 责无旁贷 |
[13:48] | Colonel Powell, sir, | 鲍威尔上校 长官 |
[13:52] | whatever it is you suppose I owe you, | 不管你怎么劝我 为你效力也好 |
[13:55] | our country or any other beloved cause, | 为国尽忠也罢 或者其它堂皇的理由 |
[13:58] | I have already paid. | 我都已经尽到了义务 |
[14:03] | I have paid in full, sir. | 两不相欠了 长官 |
[14:12] | So let me tell you what I will do. | 告诉你我想做什么 |
[14:15] | I will break me out of this cell. | 我会逃离这里 |
[14:17] | I will claim my gold and get filthy rich. | 找到黄金 变得富有 |
[14:21] | Rich enough to buy your flat, righteous blue behind | 足以买下你的房子 正义有什么用 |
[14:27] | just so I can kick it all day long. | 只能让我踢来踢去当球玩 |
[14:38] | Captain, I’m finding it difficult | 上尉 看来我很难将你 |
[14:39] | to reconcile the man on this piece of paper | 和我想要寻找的那个勇士 |
[14:42] | with the one I’m looking at. | 对上号 |
[14:44] | I suggest you find the horse sense to accept my offer | 奉劝你还是听我的 |
[14:47] | before I give in to my better judgment. | 否则当心吃不了兜着走 |
[14:54] | Private, the man stays in the bull pit till further notice. | 士兵 看牢他 等待通知 |
[14:57] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[15:01] | John? | 约翰 |
[15:03] | John? | 约翰 |
[15:06] | Sleepy-head. | 还没睡醒吗 |
[15:08] | Supper’s waiting for you. | 可以吃晚饭了 |
[15:26] | Hey! I gave you a bucket. | 给过你尿桶了 |
[15:28] | I ain’t going to tell you again. | 不要惹毛老子 |
[15:29] | Use the… | 用尿桶… |
[15:36] | Colonel Powell! | 鲍威尔上校 |
[15:37] | Colonel Powell! | 鲍威尔上校 |
[15:44] | Sir, he stole your horse. | 报告长官 他偷走了您的马 |
[15:51] | No. Son of a… | 不 狗娘养的… |
[15:54] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[16:22] | That’s Domingo’s band! | 这是多明戈的人马 |
[16:24] | Shut your damn mouth, Corporal. | 闭嘴 下士 |
[16:38] | What’s he saying, Carter? | 他说什么 卡特 |
[16:44] | The hell’s he saying now? | 该死的在说什么 |
[16:48] | What the hell’s he saying, Carter? | 到底在说些什么 卡特 |
[16:49] | He’s saying… | 他说… |
[16:57] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[17:16] | I thought you didn’t care! | 我还以为你真的不管了 |
[17:18] | I don’t! | 我没管 |
[17:44] | Get up! Come on. | 快起来 |
[17:56] | Give me a gun. Give me a gun! | 给我一把枪 给我 |
[18:14] | I’ve got to look. | 我去看看 |
[18:15] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[18:36] | The spider. | 蜘蛛 |
[18:49] | This place sure ain’t Apache. | 这里不属于阿帕奇族的地盘 |
[18:53] | It sure ain’t. | 的确不是 |
[19:11] | Gold. | 金子 |
[19:19] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[19:20] | Right behind you! | 当心背后 |
[19:30] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[19:41] | Ock ohem ocktei | 火星语 |
[19:48] | wies | 火星语 |
[19:55] | Barsoom. | 巴苏姆 |
[20:00] | – What? – Barsoom. | -你说什么 -巴苏姆 |
[20:03] | Barsoom? | 巴苏姆 |
[21:01] | Oh, gee! | 见鬼 |
[21:07] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[21:34] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[21:46] | Wha… | 怎么回事 |
[23:09] | Where the hell am I? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[23:57] | What the… | 你到底… |
[23:59] | …hell are you? | 是谁 |
[24:06] | Don’t shoot him! | 别朝他开枪 |
[24:07] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[24:12] | Don’t shoot him! | 别朝他开枪 |
[24:14] | We should kill it, Jeddak. | 得杀了他 捷达卡 |
[24:16] | Move away. | 走开 |
[24:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:36] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[24:38] | Don’t run away. | 别跑了 |
[24:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:44] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[24:48] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[25:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | You’ve got me. | 你抓住我了 |
[25:06] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[25:09] | Jeddak. | 捷达卡 |
[25:12] | – Jeddak? – Jeddak. | -你叫捷达卡吗 -捷达卡 |
[25:15] | Tars Tarkas. | 塔斯·塔卡斯 |
[25:19] | Tars Tarkas? | 塔斯·塔卡斯 |
[25:31] | Captain John Carter, Virginia. | 约翰·卡特上尉 来自弗吉尼亚州 |
[25:36] | Vorginia. | 佛吉尼亚 |
[25:42] | Vorginia! | 佛吉尼亚 |
[25:45] | No. | 不 |
[25:47] | My name is John Carter. | 我叫约翰·卡特 |
[25:51] | I’m from Virginia. | 来自弗吉尼亚 |
[25:54] | Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[25:56] | Jump. | 跳 |
[25:57] | Jump like you jumped before. | 跟刚才那样跳一跳 |
[26:00] | Sack… | 什么意思 |
[26:03] | Jump, yeah? | 跳 懂不 |
[26:05] | Jump. | 跳 |
[26:07] | Sack. | 这样吗 |
[26:09] | Jump. | 跳 |
[26:10] | Sack. | 跳 |
[26:12] | Jump! | 跳 |
[26:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[26:22] | Virginia. Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 弗吉尼亚 |
[26:26] | Don’t! | 不 |
[26:29] | Don’t shoot him! | 别朝他开枪 |
[26:31] | Don’t shoot him! Don’t shoot him! | 别朝他开枪 别开枪 |
[26:40] | What is this place? Where am I? | 这里是哪里 我在哪里 |
[26:42] | lt’s alright, Virginia. Be still. | 别怕 弗吉尼亚 安静点 |
[26:44] | Where’s my damn gold? | 我的黄金又去哪儿了 |
[26:46] | Eighteen have yet to hatch, Jeddak. | 陛下 还有18个孩子不能破壳出来 |
[26:48] | Then they are weak and not Thark. | 他们太弱了 成不了萨克战士 |
[26:54] | Leave nothing for the white apes. | 别给白猿留下任何东西 |
[27:02] | Where on earth am I? | 这究竟是什么地方啊 |
[27:06] | Barsoom, a world on the brink. | 巴苏姆 边缘世界 |
[27:11] | For Zodanga’s new power threatens to destroy our city of Helium. | 佐丹格大军逼近 威胁希雷姆城 |
[27:15] | And if Helium falls, so does Barsoom. | 我们要是败了 巴苏姆就会末日来临 |
[27:23] | Rubbish. | 废话 |
[27:25] | Goddess, help me, I’m hopeless. | 女神啊 帮帮我 我没主意了 |
[27:27] | I always come on too strong. | 我希望能更强大一些 |
[27:30] | Your highness. | 陛下 |
[27:37] | My Jeddak. | 陛下 |
[27:41] | After years of tireless research, | 经过数年的努力研究 |
[27:46] | I present to you the answer. | 我终于可以呈上一份满意的答卷了 |
[27:56] | I hope. | 我希望 |
[28:01] | My Jeddak, after years of… | 我的陛下 经过数年的… |
[28:03] | I’m sorry, Princess. | 对不起 公主 |
[28:05] | The presentation will have to wait. | 等一下再说 |
[28:08] | – Father, what’s happened? – Dejah! | -父王 怎么了 -德加 |
[28:16] | I know the terms set by Sab Than. | 我知道萨博·赞恩的条约 |
[28:21] | What I want to know is can we afford to reject them? | 请问我们有能力反抗吗 |
[28:27] | Admiral Kantos Kan. | 坎通斯·坎舰长 |
[28:29] | The eastern border is a wasteland. | 东部边境是片荒地 |
[28:32] | Sab Than has burned through our defenses, | 萨博·赞恩已经突破了我们的防线 |
[28:34] | and the border folk will be massacred. | 边境人民将会惨遭屠杀 |
[28:36] | Our best troops and fleetest ships | 我们最好的部队和舰队 |
[28:39] | are proven less than useless | 一败涂地 |
[28:41] | and now comes word that our last remaining squadron | 现在有传报说最后的舰队 |
[28:45] | has been lost. | 也已溃败 |
[28:53] | Helium is lost. | 希雷姆要陷落了 |
[28:56] | My people. | 我的子民 |
[28:58] | I have failed them all. | 我让他们失望了 |
[29:00] | No, my Jeddak, you haven’t! | 不 陛下 不会的 |
[29:04] | Forgive me, my lady, | 恕我冒昧 公主殿下 |
[29:05] | but you have not seen this weapon. | 可能您没看到过敌人的武器 不知利害 |
[29:07] | It radiates the most intense, | 它发出蓝色的毒光 |
[29:11] | baleful blue light. | 辐射超强 |
[29:18] | When I read our reports on Sab Than’s weapon, I knew. | 看到萨博·赞恩的新式武器报告 我就明白了 |
[29:22] | Somehow that idiotic brute had discovered it first. | 这个畜生竟然抢先一步发现了它 |
[29:25] | Discovered what? | 发现什么 |
[29:27] | The Ninth Ray. | 第九射线 |
[29:29] | Unlimited power. | 威力无穷 |
[29:32] | Sab Than only uses it for slaughter. | 萨博·赞恩只想着用它来杀戮 |
[29:35] | But think of what Helium might accomplish with such power. | 我们却可以用它来实现希雷姆的伟大理想 |
[29:40] | Transform the deserts, restore the seas. | 把沙漠重新变回沧海 |
[29:43] | Is this what you saw, Kantos? | 你看到的是这种蓝光吗 坎通斯 |
[29:46] | It’s staring to look very close. | 几乎一样 |
[29:50] | Give it time. | 再过些时间 |
[29:51] | It will work. | 就一样了 |
[30:08] | Everyone, leave us. | 大家都退下吧 |
[30:28] | Dejah, ever since you were a little girl, | 德加 从小开始 无论做什么事 |
[30:34] | you’ve always met the expectations placed on you. | 你总是能不负众望 |
[30:43] | It’s Sab’s terms. | 我们得遵照赛博的条约 |
[30:46] | What are they? | 条约怎么说 |
[30:49] | He will spare Helium | 你若是能和他结为夫妻 |
[30:53] | if you accept his hand in marriage. | 就能使希雷姆免于战火 |
[30:58] | No! | 不 |
[30:59] | He is a monster! | 他是个畜生 |
[31:01] | You must refuse him! | 不能答应他 |
[31:02] | He’s already on his way here. | 已经答应了 他正在来的路上 |
[31:07] | But all of my work… | 但我的研究 |
[31:08] | I just need a little more time. | 只要再给我一点点时间 |
[31:10] | – Dejah! – How can you… | -德加 -您怎么可以 |
[31:11] | You can’t just bow down to Zodanga! | 您不能对佐丹格俯首称臣 |
[31:13] | A wedding will save the city. | 和亲就能拯救希雷姆 |
[31:16] | Perhaps, but it could lose you Barsoom. | 也许 但是也可能让你失去巴苏姆 |
[31:17] | Dejah! | 德加 |
[31:19] | With no one to stop Zodanga, it will be the beginning of the end! | 没有人阻止佐丹格 这将是毁灭的开始 |
[31:21] | – We do not have the luxury. – You are the Jeddak of Helium! | -没有别的可奢望了 -你是希雷姆的王 |
[31:24] | You must find another way! | 你必须再想其他的办法 |
[31:25] | There is no other way! | 没有别的出路了 |
[31:43] | If there were, I would risk anything to seize it. | 如果还有别的出路 我一定不惜代价 |
[31:48] | This is the chance we have been given. | 机会摆在面前 |
[31:52] | Perhaps it is the will of the Goddess. | 这或许是神的旨意 |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[32:01] | It is your will. | 是你的意愿 |
[32:07] | So, when I was little, and we would look up at the stars | 当我还是小姑娘时候 我们仰望星空 |
[32:12] | and you would tell me of | 你会跟我讲 |
[32:13] | the heroes whose glory was written in the sky, | 那些英雄们的事迹如繁星篆刻在天空 |
[32:17] | how there was a star up there for me, | 如果有一颗星撰写着我的事迹 |
[32:25] | is this what you imagined would be written on it? | 这就是你想撰写上去的吗 |
[32:37] | My Jeddak. | 陛下 |
[32:38] | Sab Than’s corsair approaches the city. | 萨博·赞恩的舰队接近城市了 |
[32:42] | They signal for permission to land. | 他们发讯号请求登陆 |
[32:47] | Granted. | 允许登陆 |
[32:53] | And let us prepare ourselves for a wedding. | 让我们准备婚礼吧 |
[33:05] | I have destroyed the device, Matai Shang. | 马泰·商 我已经毁了那装置 |
[33:09] | She was on the verge of discovery. | 她就快要发现了 |
[33:11] | All is in place. They will consent to the wedding. | 一切如愿 他们同意举行婚礼 |
[33:14] | Keep close watch over her. | 继续监视她 |
[33:16] | We don’t want anything to interfere with our next move. | 不能让任何事情妨碍我们下一步 |
[34:33] | Sarkoja! | 萨克加 |
[34:35] | Let Sola have a hatchling. | 给索拉一个小家伙 |
[34:51] | Sola can take the little white worm. | 索拉可以带走这个小白虫 |
[34:57] | Be still. | 老实点 |
[34:58] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[34:59] | Be still! | 别动 |
[35:10] | What happened to you? | 你身上是怎么了 |
[35:13] | Be still. | 老实点 |
[35:23] | Now we kill it. | 我们得杀了他 |
[35:27] | Step away, Tal Hajus. | 闪一边去 |
[35:29] | You prize this more highly than my judgment? | 你要质疑我的决定吗 |
[35:33] | Step | 滚 |
[35:35] | away. | 一边去 |
[35:40] | I claim the right of challenge! | 我要挑战你 |
[35:42] | And who supports your challenge? | 谁会支持你的挑战 |
[35:50] | Who will pledge their metal to mine? | 谁向我效忠 |
[36:07] | You are blind as a white ape, Tal Hajus. | 你如白猿一般眼瞎 |
[36:11] | You will not rule today. | 还轮不到你称头 |
[36:15] | Not today. | 等着吧 |
[36:17] | See the prize your Jeddak has found! | 看你们的捷达卡抓到了什么猎物 |
[36:23] | Is it a baby white ape? | 这是一个小白猿吗 |
[36:25] | No! | 不是 |
[36:26] | It is a rare and valuable animal! | 这是一只稀有名贵动物 |
[36:29] | It is called… | 它叫 |
[36:31] | it is called Virginia! | 它叫弗吉尼亚 |
[36:33] | Virginia! | 弗吉尼亚 |
[36:42] | Watch. Everyone, step back. | 大家注意看 退后 |
[36:46] | Show them, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 给他们表演一下 |
[36:48] | Jump. | 跳 |
[36:53] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[37:09] | By Issus, you will jump tomorrow, Virginia. | 以伊苏斯之名 弗吉尼亚 你明天会跳的 |
[37:14] | Sola, chain him. | 索拉 把他锁起来 |
[37:17] | Tell Sarkoja to initiate him with the other hatchlings. | 告诉 把他跟其他幼畜一起养 |
[37:20] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[37:53] | I know. I know. Drink. Good. | 我知道 喝 很好 |
[38:06] | What’s in that stuff? | 这里面是什么 |
[38:09] | The voice of Barsoom. | 巴苏姆的声音 |
[38:17] | You can hear it if you choose. | 如果愿意 你就能听到 |
[38:54] | Easy. | 放松 |
[38:58] | Nice monster dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[39:30] | How the hell did you… | 我去 怎么跟上来的 |
[39:54] | Quit it! | 放过我吧 |
[40:22] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[40:33] | You killed him with one blow. | 你一击毙命 |
[40:36] | I… | 我 |
[40:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:40] | I understood you. | 我能听懂你说话了 |
[40:47] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[40:51] | Get off! | 放开 |
[40:54] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[40:57] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:00] | Who is to blame? | 谁出了岔子 |
[41:04] | Woola. | 乌拉 |
[41:27] | Do that again and I… | 再敢动我 我就… |
[41:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[42:01] | There is no room for another mark, Sola. | 索拉 不能再犯错了 |
[42:08] | Your next offense will be your last. | 下次会是你最后一次 |
[42:25] | You will jump, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 你会跳的 |
[42:27] | Now. | 就现在 |
[42:28] | Jeddak! Fliers! | 陛下 飞船来了 |
[42:30] | You are the stones, the sand! | 大家快藏起来 |
[42:51] | Sir, they continue to ignore our signals. | 长官 他们依然无视我们的讯号 |
[42:54] | Enough! I’ve been patient. I’ll not be mocked. | 够了 我可以容忍 但是不能被愚弄 |
[42:57] | Let them die! | 让他们去死吧 |
[43:01] | If that’s how you plan to treat your future bride, | 如果你打算这么对待你的未婚妻 |
[43:04] | it’s no wonder she ran from you. | 难怪她会跑了 |
[43:07] | Dejah Thoris must live. | 德加·托里斯必须活着 |
[43:09] | In range, sir. | 长官 在射程里 |
[43:11] | You need only cripple the ship. | 你只需打残船舰 |
[43:12] | A pulse to the radium drive will be sufficient. | 对镭射驱动机 一击就足够了 |
[43:15] | Quick, clean, and precise. | 快 准 狠 |
[43:19] | Jeddak, shall we destroy her? | 陛下 我们要毁了她吗 |
[43:21] | No. | 不 |
[43:22] | We need only cripple her. | 只需打残即可 |
[43:24] | Now bring us around. | 现在转弯 |
[43:25] | Zodanga. | 我赌佐丹格赢 |
[43:27] | – Helium. – Helium. | -希雷姆 -希雷姆 |
[43:29] | Helium. | 希雷姆 |
[43:30] | Zodanga. | 佐丹格 |
[43:32] | They are the red flag, Helium the blue. | 他们是红色旗子 希雷姆是蓝色的 |
[43:34] | Zodanga’s winning the war, | 佐丹格即将赢得战争 |
[43:36] | but I say let red men kill red men until only Tharks remain. | 但是让他们互相残杀吧 直到只剩下萨克人 |
[43:52] | That don’t look like a fair fight. | 这战斗看起来不公平 |
[43:54] | Zodanga never fights fair. | 佐丹格总是玩阴的 |
[44:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[44:04] | My Jeddak, that’s all of them. | 陛下 俘虏都在这了 |
[44:05] | She can’t have just vanished into thin air. | 她不可能凭空消失 |
[44:07] | – Check the dead. – We have, sire. | -查查那些死人 -已经查过了 陛下 |
[44:09] | Then check them again. | 那就再查一遍 |
[44:19] | To the bridge, now! | 到舰桥那 快 |
[44:27] | Look out! | 小心 |
[44:42] | She’s a human! | 她是人类 |
[44:46] | Sola! | 索拉 |
[44:56] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[44:57] | I bet Virginia. | 我赌弗吉尼亚 |
[45:03] | Beg your pardon, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[45:05] | If you’ll kindly just stand behind me. | 请躲在我身后 |
[45:07] | This might get dangerous. | 可能会有些危险 |
[45:28] | Or maybe I ought to get behind you. | 看起来我应该躲在你后面 |
[45:35] | You let me know when it gets dangerous. | 下次有危险 就躲在我后面吧 |
[46:24] | No. | 别 |
[46:26] | Take him alive. | 活捉他 |
[46:28] | What’s the point of having this thing if I don’t get to use it? | 要是不能用它 我还要这个干嘛 |
[46:34] | Leave him! | 放开他 |
[46:57] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[46:59] | You aren’t red man nor quite white ape! | 你不是火星人 也不是白猿 |
[47:04] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[47:05] | You can still bleed like… | 让你死个痛快 |
[47:08] | Tharks! | 萨克人 |
[47:10] | Fire! | 开火 |
[47:20] | I surrender. | 我投降了 |
[47:22] | You may take me captive. | 你可以俘虏我 |
[47:33] | Prepare to turn about! | 掉头 |
[47:45] | Did I not tell you he could jump? | 我说过他很能跳吧 |
[47:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[47:51] | Let go! Bad dog! | 放开我 坏狗 |
[47:53] | You are ugly, but you are beautiful. | 你虽然长的丑 但是很能干 |
[47:56] | And you fight like a Thark. | 你像萨克人一样战斗 |
[48:02] | You lost your wager. You must pay. | 你赌输了 要付钱 |
[48:05] | Jeddak of the Tharks. | 萨克王 |
[48:10] | I am Dejah Thoris, | 我是德加·托里斯 |
[48:12] | regent of the Royal Helium Academy of Science. | 希雷姆皇家科学院评议员 |
[48:15] | – My research vessel… – Your share of the spoils. | -我的研究 -这家伙归你了 |
[48:18] | Sola! Tend to Virginia’s property. | 索拉看好弗吉尼亚的财产 |
[48:20] | Yes, my Jeddak! | 遵命 陛下 |
[48:22] | You know once Sab Than has conquered us, | 你明白 一旦萨博·赞恩征服了我们 |
[48:24] | he will turn his weapon upon you! | 他就会反过来对付你 |
[48:26] | I know that Zodanga has found a way to defeat you | 我知道佐丹格已经找到打败你的办法了 |
[48:29] | and now you seek a mighty weapon of your own. | 你想为自己找个强大的武器 |
[48:33] | But Virginia fights for us! | 但是弗吉尼亚是我们的人了 |
[48:37] | He’ll fight the Torquas in the south… | 他会和南方的塔谷斯人战斗 |
[48:41] | The Warhoon in the north | 和北方的沃胡人战斗 |
[48:44] | and he will be called Dotar Sojat, | 他会被尊称为多塔·索加特 |
[48:48] | my right arms! | 我的右臂 |
[48:51] | No. | 不 |
[48:56] | I don’t fight for anyone. | 我不为任何人而战 |
[49:05] | Virginia, reject this honor | 弗吉尼亚拒绝这荣耀 |
[49:09] | and I cannot guarantee the safety of your red girl. | 那么我就不能保证那红妞的安全 |
[49:24] | I am | 我是 |
[49:30] | Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 |
[49:34] | To the plunder! | 开始掠夺吧 |
[50:05] | War is a shameful thing. | 战争是可耻的 |
[50:11] | Not when a noble cause is | 如果是由谋求改变的人 |
[50:13] | taken up by those who can make a difference. | 为了崇高的理想而发起的 那就不可耻 |
[50:20] | You made a difference today, Virginia. | 你今天让这变得不同 弗吉尼亚 |
[50:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:25] | See, my name is John Carter. | 其实我名字是约翰·卡特 |
[50:29] | Virginia is where I’m from. | 来自弗吉尼亚 |
[50:32] | Where did you learn to jump that way? | 你在哪学的像那样跳跃 |
[50:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:36] | How’d you learn to fly? | 你是怎样学习飞行的 |
[50:38] | Your ships cannot sail on light in Virginia? | 你们弗吉尼亚的船 不能依靠光而飞行吗 |
[50:42] | No, Professor. | 不能 教授 |
[50:45] | See, our ships sail the seas. | 我们的船在海上航行 |
[50:50] | Endless water everywhere. | 在无尽的海洋上 |
[50:59] | Skeletal structure normal. | 你的骨骼结构正常 |
[51:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[51:02] | Must be the density of your bones. | 应该是骨头密度的原因 |
[51:05] | – Jump for me. – Enough! | -跳下一下我看看 -够了 |
[51:07] | There will be time for playfulness later. | 待会有的是时间玩耍 |
[51:09] | I want no playfulness from him. | 我不是来跟他玩耍的 |
[51:11] | I want his help. | 我需要他的帮助 |
[51:14] | Explain to me how you do it. | 跟我说明你怎么做到的 |
[51:17] | If it’s a skill, teach it to Helium. | 如果这是一项技能 教给希雷姆人 |
[51:20] | – Name your price. – I’m not for hire. | -开个价 -我不受雇佣 |
[51:26] | I’ve got a cave of gold of my own. | 我已经有一山洞的黄金 |
[51:29] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[51:32] | Only a madman would rave about the time of oceans. | 只有疯子才会胡扯什么海洋时代 |
[51:34] | Is that your expert view? | 你是专家吗 |
[51:37] | – I’m mad? – Or a liar. | -我疯了? -要么就是骗子 |
[51:39] | She is a good match for you, Dotar Sojat. | 她很合适你 多塔·索加特 |
[51:42] | Don’t call me that. | 不要叫我这个称呼 |
[51:43] | There are no seas on the planet. | 这个星球上没有海洋 |
[51:49] | You said “Planet.” | 你说”星球” |
[51:53] | Sun, then Rasoom. | 太阳 然后是拉苏姆 |
[51:56] | Mercury. | 水星 |
[51:57] | Then Cosoom. | 然后是卡苏姆 |
[52:00] | Venus. | 金星 |
[52:02] | Then Earth us. | 然后是我们的地球 |
[52:05] | That is Jasoom. | 那是加苏姆 |
[52:08] | You are on Barsoom, John Carter. | 约翰·卡特 你在巴苏姆上 |
[52:12] | Mars. | 火星 |
[52:14] | I’m on Mars? | 我在火星上 |
[52:29] | Good God. | 天哪 |
[52:31] | I’m on Mars. | 我居然在火星上 |
[52:35] | So, now home is Jasoom | 你来自加苏姆 |
[52:39] | and you came on one of your sailing ships | 然后驾驶着帆船 |
[52:41] | across millions of karads of empty space? | 跋涉万里来到这里? |
[52:43] | No. Not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[52:46] | Go on, shock me. | 继续 再天方夜谭一点 |
[52:49] | How? | 你是怎么来这里的 |
[52:53] | That brought me here. | 那个东西带我来的 |
[53:06] | Well, that explains everything, then. | 这就清楚了 |
[53:10] | – It does? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:13] | You’re a Thern | 你是瑟恩 |
[53:15] | and you simply wish to return to your rightful place. | 你只是想回到你原来的地方 |
[53:17] | Isn’t that it? | 是吗 |
[53:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:19] | Then let’s sort this out right now. | 那现在我们把事情搞清楚 |
[53:21] | Come along! | 跟我来 |
[53:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[53:33] | To your temple. | 去你们的神庙 |
[53:36] | No. No, you cannot enter here. | 不 你不能进来 |
[53:41] | It is forbidden! | 这是禁地 |
[53:43] | You are not Thark! | 你不是萨克人 |
[53:46] | Woola, stay! | 待着 |
[54:07] | Dotar Sojat. | 多塔·索加特 |
[54:08] | It is forbidden. | 这里是禁地 |
[54:10] | It is forbidden! | 这里是禁地 |
[54:12] | Well, you speak for the Goddess. | 你说的女神 |
[54:17] | What does she say? | 她说什么 |
[54:22] | You called me a Thern. | 你叫我瑟恩 |
[54:24] | Is that what she is? | 她也是瑟恩吗 |
[54:25] | No, she is Issus. | 不 她是伊苏斯 |
[54:28] | Therns are holy messengers of the Goddess. | 瑟恩是女神的信使 |
[54:30] | In the time of oceans, they walked among us, guiding us. | 在海洋时代 他们在我们中间指导我们 |
[54:34] | We must not offend. | 我们不能冒犯 |
[54:36] | Let us go. | 我们得离开 |
[54:40] | There’s some kind of writing up there. | 那上面有些文字 |
[54:58] | – Can you read it? – It’s old scripture. | -你能读吗 -这是古老的雕刻 |
[55:00] | There it is again. | 这还有 |
[55:02] | – What’s it mean? – Don’t rush me. | -这是什么意思 -别催我 |
[55:05] | “Those who seek the solace of eternity | 那些寻求来世慰藉的人 |
[55:08] | “May journey down the river | 可以沿着河流追寻 |
[55:11] | “Through the sacred Gates of Iss | 穿越伊苏神圣的大门 |
[55:13] | “And find everlasting peace | 在伊苏斯深处 |
[55:15] | “In the bosom of Issus.” | 找到永恒的平静 |
[55:19] | The Gates of Iss. | 伊苏之门 |
[55:26] | What if I could take you there? | 如果我能带你去那呢 |
[55:34] | What if I didn’t trust you? | 如果我不相信你呢 |
[55:38] | Then we’d be even. | 那我们就扯平了 |
[55:42] | I can take you to the Gates, to the answers that you seek. | 我可以带你去圣门 你所寻求的答案 |
[55:47] | A way back to Jasoom. | 返回加苏姆之路 |
[55:49] | – Earth. – Earth. | -地球 -地球 |
[55:51] | It’s the least I could | 这是我至少能给的 |
[55:52] | do to repay you for getting us out of here. | 来回报你带我们脱离苦海 |
[55:56] | Assuming that you can. | 假设你能带我们脱离苦海 |
[56:04] | Deal. | 成交 |
[56:09] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[56:11] | You shake it. | 握个手 |
[56:12] | As a sign of trust. | 这是信任的表示 |
[56:17] | Good enough. | 很好 |
[56:24] | Now all I need to do is get this medallion off Tars Tarkas. | 现在只需要拿到塔斯·塔卡斯的银牌 |
[56:29] | Dotar Sojat? | 多塔·索加特 |
[56:33] | Useless she-calot. | 你这没用的母狗 |
[56:38] | I told you. | 我警告过你 |
[56:39] | It is forbidden. | 这里是禁地 |
[56:48] | What in the name of Issus is going on? | 以伊苏斯之名 这是怎么了 |
[56:50] | Issus has been profaned. | 伊苏斯被玷污了 |
[56:52] | We found this one and the red wench plotting in the temple. | 我们发现这人和红妞在神庙里密谋 |
[56:54] | In the temple? How did they get. | 在神庙里 他们怎么进去的 |
[56:56] | Sola led them there. | 索拉带他们进去的 |
[56:59] | Sola tried to stop us. | 索拉一直想阻止我们 |
[57:01] | I meant no disrespect to your goddess, Tars. | 我对你们的女神毫无亵渎之意 塔斯 |
[57:03] | I’m just trying to get home. | 我只想回家 |
[57:05] | Your right arms were planning to rob you of the medallion | 你的右臂想要夺走你的银牌 |
[57:07] | and use it to commit greater blasphemy down the River Iss. | 用它顺着伊苏河进行更严重的亵渎 |
[57:11] | They must all die in the arena. | 在斗兽场处死他们 |
[57:14] | How could you do this? I spared your life. | 你怎么可以这么做 我饶了你一命 |
[57:18] | I made you Dotar Sojat yet her life means nothing to you. | 我让你成为多塔·索加特 你无视她的死活 |
[57:22] | You knew… You knew she had no room for another mark. | 你知道她没有机会了 |
[57:26] | Now Sola will die because of you. | 现在索拉要因你而死 |
[57:31] | She’s your daughter, isn’t she? | 她是你女儿 不是吗 |
[57:41] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[57:43] | Call it a father’s intuition. | 父亲的直觉 |
[57:45] | A Thark has no parent but the horde. | 萨克人没有父母只有族群 |
[57:47] | But how do you know? | 但是你怎么知道的 |
[57:51] | Her mother kept her egg | 她妈妈保留了她的蛋 |
[57:53] | and Sola’s the last flicker of her ancient greatness. | 索拉是她伟大祖先最后的希望 |
[57:56] | You can’t just stand here and let her be killed. | 你不能只待在那什么都不做 |
[58:01] | My right arms offend me. | 我的右臂冒犯了我 |
[58:03] | I will cut them off. | 我要除掉他 |
[58:08] | No. | 不要 |
[58:12] | You must hurry. I mean to release you. | 我要放了你 你得快 |
[58:16] | I make one condition. | 我有个条件 |
[58:18] | You take Sola with you down the River Iss. | 你带着索拉到伊苏河 |
[58:21] | My Jeddak. | 陛下 |
[58:24] | I’d rather you died in the arms of the Goddess | 我宁愿你在女神怀中死去 |
[58:26] | than as food for wild banths in the arena. | 也不愿你成为斗兽场怪物的食物 |
[58:29] | Where you go, she goes. | 你去哪 她就跟着去哪 |
[58:32] | What’s gonna happen to you, Tars? | 你怎么办 塔斯 |
[58:33] | Leave a Thark his head and one hand and he may yet conquer. | 独手的萨克人依然可以征服世界 |
[58:42] | Is it done, my Jeddak? | 搞定了吗 陛下 |
[58:48] | Tars Tarkas betrays us. | 塔斯·塔卡斯背叛了我们 |
[58:53] | Woola! | 乌拉 |
[58:55] | You belong to him. | 你属于他了 |
[58:57] | Woola would follow you anywhere on Barsoom. | 不管你在巴苏姆的任何地方都会追随你 |
[59:00] | It’s three days’ ride. Follow me. | 3天的行程 跟我来 |
[59:17] | What happened to this place? | 这发生过什么 |
[59:19] | Zodanga happened. | 佐丹格干的 |
[1:00:09] | Sailing on light. | 借光飞行 |
[1:00:14] | Still playing the madman? | 怎么还像个无知的疯子 |
[1:00:17] | Or the liar. | 或者骗子 |
[1:00:33] | Keep moving! We’ll get there! | 坚持住 我们会到那儿的 |
[1:00:42] | Why pursue this wedding any longer? | 为什么还要举行这个婚礼 |
[1:00:44] | I’ve already won. | 我已经赢了 |
[1:00:45] | Not yet. You must aim past the horizon, Sab Than. | 还没 眼光放长远点 萨博·赞恩 |
[1:00:49] | To truly demoralize a nation | 要真正让这个国家沦陷 |
[1:00:50] | requires a public spectacle on the grandest scale. | 需要宽广长远的视野 |
[1:00:53] | Staging this wedding will ensure your rule goes unchallenged. | 举行婚礼能保证你的统治毫无争议 |
[1:00:56] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 |
[1:00:58] | If you cannot see the wisdom in that, | 要是你没有远见卓识 |
[1:01:00] | then we will find another who can. | 我们就另选他人 |
[1:01:17] | Dotar Sojat. | 多塔·索加特 |
[1:01:20] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:01:22] | I do not think she leads us to the Iss. | 我觉得她并不是带咱们去伊苏 |
[1:01:31] | All right, then, Sola. | 那么 索拉 |
[1:01:33] | Just play along. | 陪她玩下去 |
[1:01:38] | What do you think I’d do | 你觉得我看到你的城市 |
[1:01:39] | once I saw your city and not some river? | 而不是伊苏的时候该作何感想 |
[1:01:40] | – What do you mean? – Cluros and Thuria. | -什么意思 -双月 |
[1:01:43] | They should be at our backs by now. | 它们本应在我们后面 |
[1:01:45] | You lead us toward Helium! | 你要带我们去希雷姆 |
[1:01:51] | Once we reach there, | 一旦到了那儿 |
[1:01:53] | you would see for yourself the virtue of our cause. | 你们就会亲眼见到我们事业的重要 |
[1:01:57] | Everyone thinks their cause is virtuous… | 所有人都认为他们的事业是重要的 |
[1:02:00] | Professor. | 教授 |
[1:02:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:02:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:09] | John Carter! | 约翰·卡特 |
[1:02:11] | You can’t! | 你不能这样 |
[1:02:13] | I like this plan better. | 我更喜欢这样 |
[1:02:15] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[1:02:16] | She’ll come around. | 她会回来的 |
[1:02:18] | You mad fool! | 你个疯子 白痴 |
[1:02:20] | You’re not from Earth! There are no Therns! | 你不是从地球来 那儿没有瑟恩族人 |
[1:02:24] | I only told you what you wanted to hear | 我只说了你想听的 |
[1:02:25] | so you’d get us out! | 所以你才会带我们出来 |
[1:02:27] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:02:28] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[1:02:30] | I cannot marry him! | 我不能嫁给他 |
[1:02:36] | Can’t marry who? | 不能嫁给谁 |
[1:02:40] | The Zodangan Jeddak you fought. | 你交过手的佐丹格的国王 |
[1:02:42] | Sab Than. | 萨博·赞恩 |
[1:02:44] | He offered a truce to my father in exchange for my hand. | 他以婚姻作为停战的条件 |
[1:02:48] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[1:02:50] | Tardos Mors. | 塔多斯·莫斯 |
[1:02:52] | The Jeddak of Helium. She is a princess! | 希雷姆的国王 她是个公主 |
[1:02:57] | A princess of Mars. | 火星的公主 |
[1:02:59] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[1:03:02] | A princess who didn’t want to get married, so she ran away. | 一个不愿结婚的公主 所以她逃走了 |
[1:03:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:08] | Is that all there is to the story? | 这故事就这样吗 |
[1:03:11] | No, I didn’t run away! | 不 我没有逃走 |
[1:03:14] | – I escaped! – From what, his breath? | -我只是逃脱了 -从哪里 他身边 |
[1:03:17] | So marry the guy and save your people. | 所以跟他结婚 拯救你的人民吧 |
[1:03:19] | A life of oppression! That’s not living! | 压迫的生活 那不叫活着 |
[1:03:32] | If you had the means to save others, | 如果你有办法拯救别人 |
[1:03:34] | would you not take any action possible to make it so? | 难道你不会尽一切可能去做吗 |
[1:03:38] | No good will come out of me fighting your war. | 我并不想卷入你们的战争 |
[1:03:43] | I would lay down my life for Helium. | 我愿为希雷姆付出生命 |
[1:03:50] | Yes, I ran away. | 是的 我逃走了 |
[1:03:53] | I was afraid, | 我害怕了 |
[1:03:56] | weak. | 软弱了 |
[1:04:00] | Maybe I should have married. | 也许我该去结婚 |
[1:04:07] | But I so feared that it would somehow be the end of Barsoom. | 但我真的很怕这会是巴苏姆的终结 |
[1:04:14] | I tell you truly, John Carter of Earth, | 我跟你说实话 地球来的约翰·卡特 |
[1:04:19] | there are no Gates of Iss. | 根本没有伊苏之门 |
[1:04:22] | They are not real. | 它们不存在 |
[1:04:31] | I’m sorry, Princess. | 抱歉 公主 |
[1:04:36] | But this, this is real. | 但这个 这是真的 |
[1:04:43] | And so is my cave of gold. | 我的黄金洞也是真的 |
[1:04:57] | Prudence demands you take an escort. | 为保险起见 请你带个护卫去 |
[1:04:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:01] | I go alone, General. | 我自己去 将军 |
[1:05:04] | But, Jeddak… | 但是 陛下 |
[1:05:05] | In one sweep, | 冒一次险 |
[1:05:06] | I can put an end to 1000 years of civil war | 我就能终结长达千年的内战 |
[1:05:09] | and bring Helium to its knees forever. | 让希雷姆永远俯首屈膝 |
[1:05:11] | But my general, in his superior wisdom, | 但是我的将军 以他至高的智慧 |
[1:05:14] | objects. Is that right? | 拒绝这样做 是吗 |
[1:05:20] | I’m starting to talk like you. | 我说话开始像你了 |
[1:05:33] | Hekkador, they have reached the Iss. | 亥克多 他们已到了伊苏 |
[1:05:35] | It took them longer than I thought. | 比我预期的晚了些 |
[1:05:37] | If they reach the Gates… | 如果他们到了大门 |
[1:05:38] | They can breach the sanctuary. | 就能破坏神殿 |
[1:05:39] | Her knowledge of the Ninth Ray is already… | 她对第九射线的了解已经 |
[1:05:41] | As advanced as it will ever be. | 达到了极致 |
[1:05:43] | Patience, brothers. | 耐心点 兄弟们 |
[1:05:44] | It is under my control. | 它在我掌控之中 |
[1:05:47] | I’m already there. | 我已经在那儿了 |
[1:06:03] | The Iss. | 伊苏 |
[1:06:06] | Here, pilgrims must leave behind all they have, | 在这里 朝圣者必须留下他们的一切东西 |
[1:06:10] | all they know, | 一切知识 |
[1:06:13] | never to return. | 永不回头 |
[1:06:18] | May the Goddess find me worthy. | 愿神觉得我配得上 |
[1:06:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:06:32] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[1:06:33] | It is my way, Dotar Sojat, not yours. | 这是我的路 多塔·索加特 不是你的 |
[1:06:36] | I must honor my Jeddak and redeem my unworthiness! | 我必须效忠陛下 我不值得他牺牲 |
[1:06:40] | You want to honor your father? | 你想要效忠你的父亲 |
[1:06:41] | Then stay alive and help me. | 那就活着帮助我 |
[1:06:47] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[1:06:50] | Sola… | 索拉 |
[1:06:52] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[1:06:55] | That’s what drives your compassion, | 你的同情就是来自那里 |
[1:06:57] | the blood of your father, Tars Tarkas. | 来自塔斯·塔卡斯 你父亲的血脉 |
[1:07:01] | And of all the Tharks, you’re the only one worthy of him. | 所有萨克人中 他只在乎你 |
[1:07:16] | Your duty to your father demands that you see me through. | 你对你父亲的责任要求你帮助我 |
[1:07:22] | Just help me find the Gates. | 帮我找到大门 |
[1:07:24] | Then you can decide what honor requires. | 然后你可以尽情去效忠 |
[1:07:31] | Just to the Gates, then. | 那就只到大门 |
[1:07:35] | Woola, stay! | 乌拉 留下 |
[1:08:14] | Other pilgrims. | 其他的朝圣者 |
[1:08:29] | Professor. | 教授 |
[1:08:35] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:08:43] | I’ve never seen this kind of structure before. | 我从未见过这样的结构 |
[1:08:49] | I want to get a better look. | 我要好好看一下 |
[1:09:05] | Carter, your feet. | 卡特 你的脚 |
[1:09:59] | This is not the work of Gods. | 这不是上帝的创造 |
[1:10:03] | These are machines. | 这些是机器 |
[1:10:18] | Your medallion. | 你的银牌 |
[1:10:41] | A spider. | 蜘蛛 |
[1:10:51] | Nine. | 9个 |
[1:10:54] | Nine rays. | 9条射线 |
[1:10:56] | Nine. | 9个 |
[1:10:57] | The Ninth Ray is real. | 第九射线是真的 |
[1:10:59] | It can be harnessed. Do you see? | 它可以被控制 你看到了吗 |
[1:11:00] | This entire structure runs on Ninth Ray isolates. | 这整个机构都靠第九射线相连 |
[1:11:04] | Mother Issus! | 伊苏斯之神 |
[1:11:06] | Such power. | 这样的能量 |
[1:11:10] | And somehow Zodanga has it. | 不知何故被佐丹格得到了 |
[1:11:16] | The Therns. | 瑟恩族 |
[1:11:20] | They must be real. | 他们真的存在 |
[1:11:22] | And you | 你 |
[1:11:27] | are John Carter of Earth? | 是来自地球的约翰·卡特 |
[1:11:31] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[1:11:37] | And the ships | 那些船 |
[1:11:40] | that sail on the sea. | 在海上航行 |
[1:11:44] | You’ve seen them. | 你见过它们 |
[1:11:48] | That must be a beautiful sight. | 那一定是很美的景象 |
[1:11:51] | It truly is. | 确实是 |
[1:12:01] | It’s our solar system. | 这是我们的太阳系 |
[1:12:17] | – What’s it say? – I’m not sure. | -什么意思 -我不确定 |
[1:12:18] | What do you think it says? | 你认为是什么意思 |
[1:12:20] | It appears to be a kind of technical diagram. | 它像是某种技术图表 |
[1:12:24] | Here is Barsoom. There is Jasoom. | 这儿是巴苏姆 这儿是加苏姆 |
[1:12:28] | This glyph here, | 这里的符号 |
[1:12:29] | it’s like our symbol for a transcription, a copy, | 它像是我们的符号里抄写 副本的意思 |
[1:12:33] | sent along these lines here, between the worlds. | 不同世界通过这些线勾连起来 |
[1:12:36] | Like… | 像是 |
[1:12:38] | A telegram. | 电报 |
[1:12:41] | You’re saying I was telegraphed here. | 你是说我像电报一样被拍过来 |
[1:12:44] | I’m a copy of myself. | 我是我自己的复制品 |
[1:12:46] | Possibly, making these words here the command for travel. | 有可能 那么这些字就是旅行的指令 |
[1:12:56] | I don’t like guessing. | 我不喜欢乱猜 |
[1:12:57] | I need more information. | 我需要更多信息 |
[1:12:58] | I need charts, codices. | 我需要图表 抄本 |
[1:13:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:13:03] | And where might we find those? | 去哪儿找 |
[1:13:07] | In the Hall of Science. | 在科学大厅里 |
[1:13:11] | And where’s that? | 那是哪儿 |
[1:13:13] | Helium. | 希雷姆 |
[1:13:15] | Then quick, | 那就快点 |
[1:13:16] | let’s just head on and turn on back to Helium. | 我们直接回希雷姆去 |
[1:13:19] | What do you take me for? | 你把我当什么 |
[1:13:21] | I take you for a man who’s lost. | 我把你当迷路的人 |
[1:13:23] | I won’t be lost if you just tell me how to work this thing! | 如果你告诉我怎么做我就不会迷路了 |
[1:13:26] | I will! | 我会的 |
[1:13:27] | But everything I need | 但我要理解那个银牌 |
[1:13:27] | to understand that medallion is in Helium. | 所需的东西都在希雷姆 |
[1:13:30] | I’m trying to get you back to your cave of gold. | 我在试着让你回到黄金洞里 |
[1:13:33] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不是你想要的吗 |
[1:13:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:13:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[1:13:45] | We may have been born worlds apart, | 我们也许是在不同世界出生 |
[1:13:50] | but I know you, John Carter. | 但我了解你 约翰·卡特 |
[1:13:53] | From the moment you caught me in the sky, I knew. | 从你在空中抓住我 我就知道 |
[1:13:59] | I felt the heart of a man | 我感受到了一颗 |
[1:14:00] | willing to lay down his life for others, | 愿为他人付出生命的心 |
[1:14:05] | a man willing to fight for a cause. | 一个愿为事业抗争的男人 |
[1:14:09] | Here. | 就在这儿 |
[1:14:13] | On Barsoom. | 在巴苏姆 |
[1:14:36] | Don’t you see, Carter? | 你还不明白吗 卡特 |
[1:14:41] | I fled to find another way. | 我飞来寻找另一条路 |
[1:14:49] | You are the other way. | 你就是另一条路 |
[1:14:55] | Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 |
[1:15:06] | Warhoon! | 沃胡人 |
[1:15:18] | Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 |
[1:15:27] | Pursue them to the Aoolian Plain. | 追到艾莲平原 |
[1:15:29] | Then overtake them and capture the red woman alive. | 然后赶上他们 活捉红色女人 |
[1:15:32] | The one who jumps? | 会跳的那个呢 |
[1:15:34] | Let’s see what he’s capable of. | 看看他有什么能耐 |
[1:16:26] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:16:32] | Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 |
[1:16:34] | – What are you doing? – Sola, get her out of here. | -你在做什么 -索拉 带她离开这儿 |
[1:16:38] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:16:39] | I was too late once. | 我曾经太迟了 |
[1:16:41] | I won’t be again. | 绝不允许再一次 |
[1:16:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:16:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:16:48] | Go! | 走 |
[1:16:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:16:54] | Woola, go. | 走 |
[1:16:57] | Go, damn you! | 走 该死的 |
[1:18:22] | Father! | 父王 |
[1:18:26] | Thank the Goddess! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:18:28] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:18:34] | Oh, thank Issus. | 感谢伊苏斯 |
[1:18:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:18:37] | His name’s John Carter. He saved my life. | 他叫约翰·卡特 他救了我 |
[1:18:43] | He’s from Jasoom. | 他从加苏姆来 |
[1:18:46] | Jasoom! | 加苏姆 |
[1:18:47] | Zodanga’s closer. | 佐丹格快到了 |
[1:18:49] | He’ll have my personal physician. | 去叫我的私人医生 |
[1:18:52] | He shot me out of the sky! | 他把我从天上射下来 |
[1:18:53] | Daughter, listen to me! Listen. | 女儿 听我说 听着 |
[1:18:56] | Sab has admitted to everything. | 赛博许诺了一切 |
[1:18:59] | He came to me, alone, without an escort. | 他独自 没带任何护卫 来见我 |
[1:19:02] | I could have had him imprisoned. | 我完全可以监禁他 |
[1:19:03] | I could have had him killed. | 也可以杀了他 |
[1:19:05] | Yet, it was clear he only cared about your safety. | 但是 很明显他只关心你的安全 |
[1:19:08] | I feared you’d be tortured by | 我害怕你会被萨克人折磨 |
[1:19:10] | the Tharks and condemned to die in their arena. | 在他们的领地被处死 |
[1:19:14] | I could not live with that on my conscience. | 我的良心不能允许这发生 |
[1:19:17] | I do have one, Princess. | 我也有良心 公主 |
[1:19:19] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:19:20] | I thought you had it removed along with… | 我以为你的良心被狗吃了 |
[1:19:23] | She does not trust me, Jeddak. | 她不信任我 陛下 |
[1:19:25] | And why should she? | 为什么她要信任 |
[1:19:27] | There’s never been trust between Zodanga and Helium. | 佐丹格和希雷姆从未有过信任 |
[1:19:30] | Therefore, Princess, | 因此 公主 |
[1:19:32] | I offer you this small but sincere token of my goodwill. | 我给你这个渺小但真诚的象征来表达善意 |
[1:19:42] | My life. | 我的生命 |
[1:19:54] | You hold the power, Princess. | 在你手上 公主 |
[1:19:57] | The power of life over me and over all Barsoom. | 我的生命和巴苏姆的统治权 |
[1:20:02] | With our two cities united, | 两个城邦联合起来 |
[1:20:04] | anything is possible. | 没有做不成的事 |
[1:20:09] | All you have to do is marry me. | 只要你嫁给我 |
[1:20:44] | Is this Helium? | 这里是希雷姆 |
[1:20:45] | No. | 不是 |
[1:20:49] | Ah, Zodanga, where the men are as limited as the menu | 佐丹格 男人跟菜单一样呆板 |
[1:20:54] | and the women are as hard as the beds. | 女人像床一样硬 |
[1:20:57] | What’s your business here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[1:20:59] | He is my business. | 找他 |
[1:21:01] | The Jasoomian is to be taken to more secure accommodation. | 这个加苏姆人被要求带到一个更安全的地方 |
[1:21:04] | We’ve received no such orders! | 我们没接到这样的命令 |
[1:21:06] | You’re receiving them now! | 你现在接到了 |
[1:21:08] | Straight from the laughing lips of Sab Than himself. | 萨博·赞恩微笑地说出的旨意 |
[1:21:14] | I hear that you are incredibly dangerous. | 我听说你无比的危险 |
[1:21:20] | Take me hostage. | 用我作人质 |
[1:21:22] | – What? – Take me hostage. | -什么 -用我作人质 |
[1:21:27] | Are you all right? | 你没病吧 |
[1:21:28] | No! The white imbecile has taken my sword! | 不 这个蠢货白人拿了我的剑 |
[1:21:39] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[1:21:41] | Carter! Run! | 卡特 跑啊 |
[1:21:43] | There’s a crazy man running away with a sword! | 那儿有个疯子带着剑跑了 |
[1:21:46] | Carter, this way! | 卡特 这边 |
[1:21:53] | Right, your turn. | 好的 该你了 |
[1:21:55] | – My turn? – Yeah. | -该我了 -对 |
[1:21:57] | – Who are you? – My name is Kantos Kan. | -你是谁 -我是坎托斯·坎 |
[1:22:00] | I serve Princess Dejah. | 我服侍德加公主 |
[1:22:01] | – Dejah? – Uh-huh. | -德加 -对 |
[1:22:03] | And from what she tells me, you can get us over there. | 她告诉我 你能带我跳到那边 |
[1:22:14] | She said I could make that? | 她说我能做到吗 |
[1:22:17] | We could always surrender. | 我们总可以投降 |
[1:22:18] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[1:22:19] | Is that what you do on Jasoom? Huh? | 你在加苏姆也这么做吗 |
[1:22:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:22:41] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 |
[1:22:54] | You are expected to bow in my presence, Captain Carter. | 你该向我鞠躬致敬 卡特上校 |
[1:23:01] | Bow. | 鞠躬啊 |
[1:23:08] | I suppose that will do. | 我想这样就行了 |
[1:23:12] | I fetched him, as you commanded. | 按您吩咐 我抓住了他 |
[1:23:14] | Thank you, Kantos. | 谢谢你 坎托斯 |
[1:23:15] | I wish to speak to Captain Carter alone. | 我跟卡特上校单独待一下 |
[1:23:19] | Keep watch outside. | 在外面看着 |
[1:23:23] | Now, girls. Off you go! | 现在 姑娘们 出去吧 |
[1:23:39] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[1:23:41] | It’s traditional Zodangan, | 这是传统的佐丹格服饰 |
[1:23:43] | worn by the groom’s mother, I’m told. | 据说是新郎母亲穿过的 |
[1:23:46] | A little vulgar for my taste, | 对我来说有点粗俗了 |
[1:23:47] | but my opinions are about to become irrelevant. | 但我怎么想已经没用了 |
[1:23:49] | You can’t seriously be considering this. | 你可不要这么想 |
[1:23:51] | – What other choice do I have? – Don’t marry him. | -我还能怎样 -不要嫁给他 |
[1:23:54] | Give me a reason not to. | 给我个理由 |
[1:23:58] | Will you stay and fight for Helium? | 你会留下为希雷姆而战吗 |
[1:24:02] | Will you stay, and fight for Helium? | 你会留下来 为希雷姆而战吗 |
[1:24:18] | Dejah. | 德加 |
[1:24:21] | We have a saying on Barsoom. | 我们巴苏姆有种说法 |
[1:24:25] | A warrior may change his metal, but not his heart. | 武器易改 心难移 |
[1:24:35] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:24:39] | I could decipher the command. | 我可以解释那个指令 |
[1:24:42] | It’s a set of sounds. | 就是一些声音 |
[1:24:44] | A simple phrase. | 一个简单的词 |
[1:24:48] | Repeat after me. | 跟我读 |
[1:24:50] | Ock, ohem, ocktei… | 奥克 奥嘿姆 奥可多[火星语] |
[1:24:53] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:24:59] | Say it now. Ock, ohem, ocktei. | 现在说啊 奥克 奥嘿姆 奥可多 |
[1:25:03] | Are you all right, Dejah? | 德加 你还好吗 |
[1:25:06] | Ock, | 奥克 |
[1:25:07] | ohem, | 奥嘿姆 |
[1:25:12] | ocktei. | 奥可多 |
[1:25:14] | Wies. | 威斯 |
[1:25:18] | – Wies. – Jasoom. | -威斯 -加苏姆 |
[1:25:21] | Jasoom. Say it. | 加苏姆 说啊 |
[1:25:22] | – Say it. Say it! – Ja… | -说啊 说啊 -加 |
[1:25:25] | Dejah? Are you alone? | 德加 你一个人 |
[1:25:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:25:44] | I am alone. | 独自一人 |
[1:25:51] | Well, my Jeddak. | 我的陛下 |
[1:25:55] | The moons will soon be rising. | 月亮就要升起了 |
[1:25:58] | Let us not delay the proceedings any further. | 我们不要再耽搁仪式了 |
[1:26:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:26:07] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:26:49] | We’ll have plenty of time to talk. | 我们还有时间好好聊聊 |
[1:26:56] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:27:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:27:05] | – American. – Who are you, sir? | -美国人 -你是谁 先生 |
[1:27:09] | Sir. Definitely the South. | 先生 绝对是南方人 |
[1:27:13] | The Carolinas? Virginia? | 卡罗来纳州 弗吉尼亚州 |
[1:27:17] | It’s Virginia, isn’t it? | 弗吉尼亚州 不是吗 |
[1:27:19] | – Lovely place. – Do you know it? | -可爱的地方 -你知道吗 |
[1:27:21] | Not as well as I should. But I will. | 有点过多了 但我知道 |
[1:27:31] | Padwar, what’s the hold-up? | 潘得沃 怎么停了 |
[1:27:32] | Sorry, sir. The streets are blocked. | 抱歉 先生 街道堵了 |
[1:27:34] | It’s the wedding procession. | 婚礼的队伍 |
[1:27:40] | Increased strength and agility. | 增强的力量和敏捷度 |
[1:27:44] | Simple matter of gravitation and anatomy, | 只是因为引力和身体结构不同 |
[1:27:46] | one we ought to have foreseen. | 我们应当预见的 |
[1:27:48] | We? | 我们 |
[1:27:50] | No apparent increase in intelligence. | 智力还是没什么长进啊 |
[1:27:53] | Still, this will not do at all. | 仍然 这没有一点用 |
[1:27:57] | We can’t have Earthmen projecting themselves over here, | 我们不能允许地球人干扰这里 |
[1:28:00] | leaping about, causing all manner of disruption. | 随意弹跳 带来各种秩序的混乱 |
[1:28:05] | You’re a Thern. | 你是个瑟恩人 |
[1:28:07] | Therns are a myth. | 瑟恩人是一个传说 |
[1:28:10] | Padwar, we’ll go on foot. | 潘得沃 我们得步行了 |
[1:28:12] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:28:23] | My name is Matai Shang, and I do not exist. | 我叫马泰·商 我并不存在 |
[1:28:28] | Indeed, I work very hard at it. | 我努力干活 |
[1:28:34] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[1:28:41] | Many pardons, many pardons. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:29:01] | It’s a shame, really. | 真是耻辱 |
[1:29:03] | She’s a remarkable creature, and she came very close indeed. | 她如此卓尔不凡 她已经接近了 |
[1:29:07] | You mean the Ninth Ray. | 你是说第九射线 |
[1:29:11] | It’s of no consequence now. | 无关紧要了 |
[1:29:14] | After tonight’s ceremony, | 今晚仪式过后 |
[1:29:15] | when the two moons meet and vows are exchanged, | 双月交汇 交换过誓言 |
[1:29:19] | she and anyone else with knowledge of the Ninth Ray | 她和任何一个知晓第九射线的人 |
[1:29:22] | will be eliminated. | 都将消失 |
[1:29:25] | In effect, cutting the head off the beast. | 实际上 砍头这件事 |
[1:29:28] | Quick, clean and precise. | 就要快准狠 |
[1:29:35] | Shame there’s no one to warn her. | 居然都没人告诉她 真是耻辱 |
[1:29:53] | The balance must be restored. | 得重新恢复平衡 |
[1:30:03] | What gives you the right to interfere? | 你凭什么干涉 |
[1:30:05] | What do you care? This is not your home. | 你在意什么 这又不是你家 |
[1:30:08] | You have no obligation to these people. | 你对这些人没有义务 |
[1:30:13] | You don’t have a dog in this fight. | 这场战斗中你连一只狗都没有投入 |
[1:30:15] | Is that how you would say it in Virginia? | 在弗吉尼亚你会怎么说吗 |
[1:30:18] | Man without a cause. | 没有事业的男人 |
[1:30:30] | So what is your cause? | 什么是你的事业 |
[1:30:35] | We have none. | 一无所有 |
[1:30:38] | We’re not haunted by mortality as you are. | 不像你们被死亡困扰 |
[1:30:43] | We are eternal. | 我们是永生的 |
[1:30:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:30:48] | The wedding, this little stroll. | 婚礼 游行 |
[1:30:51] | Why not just kill me, kill Dejah? | 干嘛不直接杀了我 杀了德加 |
[1:30:54] | History will follow the course we have set, Earthman. | 历史会遵循我们设定的轨道 地球人 |
[1:30:57] | And we’ve chosen Sab Than to rule next. | 我们选择了萨博·赞恩为下一任继承人 |
[1:31:01] | The Ninth Ray must remain in the hands | 第九射线必须留在 |
[1:31:04] | of mindless brutes we can control. | 我们控制的愚蠢的继承人的手中 |
[1:31:08] | And the infamy of Dejah | 德加·托里斯死亡婚礼的丑闻 |
[1:31:09] | Thoris’s wedding death will seal his reign. | 必须封存在他的统治之下 |
[1:31:14] | We’ve been playing this | 在这个星球诞生前 |
[1:31:15] | game since before the birth of this planet. | 我们就在玩游戏 |
[1:31:18] | And we’ll continue to do so, long after the death of yours. | 在你们死后很久还会继续玩下去 |
[1:31:23] | We don’t cause the destruction of a world, Captain Carter. | 我们不会摧毁世界 卡特上尉 |
[1:31:27] | We simply manage it, | 我们只是统治它 |
[1:31:30] | feed off it, if you like. | 如果你喜欢 也可以说是蚕食它 |
[1:31:33] | But on every host planet, | 但在任何主星球上 |
[1:31:35] | it always plays out exactly the same way. | 必须遵循相同的路数结束 |
[1:31:38] | Populations rise, societies divide, | 人口增加 社会分裂 |
[1:31:43] | wars spread. | 战争肆虐 |
[1:31:47] | And all the while | 自始至终 |
[1:31:49] | the neglected planet slowly fades. | 被忽略的星球缓慢消亡 |
[1:32:00] | Prep a two-man flier immediately for prisoner transport. | 为运送囚犯准备两人座飞行器 |
[1:32:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:32:22] | Immortal ain’t bulletproof. | 永生不代表刀枪不入 |
[1:32:24] | I shot one of you back on Earth. | 我在地球上射中过你们这种人 |
[1:32:32] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[1:32:39] | I’m trying! I’m trying! | 我试试看 |
[1:32:41] | Guards! After him! | 守卫 拦住他 |
[1:33:53] | Ohh, Woola! | 乌拉 |
[1:33:56] | I told you Woola would follow you anywhere. | 我说过乌拉到哪儿都会跟着你 |
[1:34:00] | He did a lot more than just that. | 它的用处可不至于此 |
[1:34:05] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[1:34:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[1:34:08] | To save Dejah. | 拯救德加 |
[1:34:10] | And I’ll need an army to do it. | 我还需要一支军队 |
[1:34:12] | Get on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:15] | No! Tharks do not fly. | 不 萨克人不会飞 |
[1:34:40] | Gayor. | 糟了 |
[1:34:51] | Tars! They’re going to kill dejah. | 塔斯 他们会杀了德加的 |
[1:34:56] | Issus truly rewards the just. | 伊苏斯褒奖正义 |
[1:35:13] | -I see the dead. -Tars? | -我看到了死亡 -塔斯 |
[1:35:18] | The Virginia I knew traveled the Iss. | 我认识的穿越伊苏的弗吉尼亚 |
[1:35:26] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:35:28] | Tal challenged. | 塔的权威遭到了挑战 |
[1:35:31] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[1:35:34] | Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[1:35:37] | When I saw you leap into the sky, | 当我看到你在天空中跳跃 |
[1:35:40] | I wished to believe it was a sign | 我希望这是某种暗示 |
[1:35:44] | that something new can come into this world, | 某种新的力量降临到这个世界 |
[1:35:48] | that the greatness of our Thark race might rise again. | 萨克种群又将振兴 |
[1:35:54] | But it is too late. | 但是一切都晚了 |
[1:35:59] | -Tars. -No matter. | -塔斯 -没关系 |
[1:36:02] | My daughter is with her mother in Paradise. | 我的女儿已经和她妈妈一起上了天堂 |
[1:36:04] | There is comfort in that. | 那里岁月静好 |
[1:36:09] | Tars, it’s Sola. | 塔斯 索拉 |
[1:36:14] | Actually, she’s here with me. | 其实和我在一起 |
[1:36:21] | This is how you repay your debt to me? | 这就是你报答我的方式吗 |
[1:36:25] | I need my sword. | 我要剁了你 |
[1:36:26] | Then it would harvest your thoughtless head from your body! | 把你脑袋剁下来 |
[1:36:43] | Up now! We go! | 起来 走 |
[1:36:50] | It is done. | 搞定 |
[1:36:52] | Nonsense. | 没事 |
[1:36:54] | “Leave a Thark his head and one hand, and he may yet conquer.” | 萨克人只要还有一个头一只手 就能获胜 |
[1:36:57] | Right? | 是吗 |
[1:36:59] | Your spirit annoys me. | 你的精神惹毛我了 |
[1:37:18] | All this your work? | 什么情况 |
[1:37:20] | Banths. | 本斯 |
[1:37:29] | Weakness. | 虚弱 |
[1:37:30] | Sentiment. | 敏感 |
[1:37:32] | Allowing this white worm to contaminate the horde. | 一颗老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥 |
[1:37:38] | These are the crimes of Tars Tarkas. | 塔斯·塔卡斯犯了错 |
[1:37:43] | We are united because we cull our freaks. | 我们团结 因为我们排除异己 |
[1:37:48] | We are strong because we despise weakness. | 我们强大 因为我们去芜存菁 |
[1:37:57] | Let them be crushed like unhatched eggs. | 像碾碎幼畜一样杀了他们 |
[1:38:19] | Is that a banth? | 这就是本斯吗 |
[1:38:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:38:22] | It is a white ape. | 是白猿 |
[1:38:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:38:30] | Tars! Get up! Tars! | 塔斯 起来 塔斯 |
[1:38:33] | Give me your hand! You have four damn hands! | 把手给我 该死你有四只手 |
[1:38:35] | Give me one! | 给我 |
[1:38:40] | -Father! -Father? | -父亲 -父亲 |
[1:38:46] | Tars! Tars! | 塔斯 塔斯 |
[1:38:52] | Hey! Hey, over here, you blind monkey! | 这里这里 你个瞎猩猩 |
[1:39:14] | Release the other one. | 放了另一个 |
[1:39:34] | Watch your father die like the whimpering calot he is! | 看着自己的父亲死去 哭哭啼啼 |
[1:39:40] | No! Let us watch you! | 不 我倒要看你怎么死 |
[1:39:51] | Sola! Are you mad? | 索拉 你疯了吗 |
[1:39:53] | No. The blood of my father drives me. | 不 你的血液驱使着我 |
[1:40:51] | Sola! | 索拉 |
[1:41:21] | Virginia! Virginia! Virginia! Virginia! | 弗吉尼亚 弗吉尼亚 |
[1:41:32] | I claim the right of challenge! | 我要求单挑 |
[1:41:42] | You have no right to challenge! | 你没有权力要求单挑 |
[1:41:44] | You are not Thark! | 你不是萨克人 |
[1:41:46] | He is Thark! | 他是萨克人 |
[1:41:48] | He is Dotar Sojat! | 他是多塔·索加特 |
[1:41:51] | Dotar Sojat! Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 多塔·索加特 |
[1:41:56] | Dotar Sojat! Dotar Sojat! | 多塔·索加特 多塔·索加特 |
[1:42:04] | Who will pledge their metal to mine? | 亮起你们的武器支持我 |
[1:42:41] | The Jeddak of Zodanga means to crush Helium this very night. | 佐丹格的支持对希雷姆至关重要 |
[1:42:45] | And if Helium falls, | 如果希雷姆陷落 |
[1:42:49] | so does Barsoom. | 巴苏姆也将不复存在 |
[1:42:52] | We must throw off the yoke of old hatreds. | 我们必须摆脱旧有仇恨 |
[1:42:56] | Tharks did not cause this. | 萨克人不是挑事人 |
[1:42:59] | But, by Issus, Tharks will end it! | 但是 以伊苏斯的名义 让萨克人来终结它 |
[1:43:06] | We ride for Zodanga! | 为佐丹格而战 |
[1:43:33] | I know that this is not | 我知道这不是你自己的选择 |
[1:43:34] | the fate you would have chosen for yourself, or for Helium, | 也不是为希雷姆做出的选择 |
[1:43:38] | but choice is a luxury even for a Jeddak of Barsoom. | 但是选择本身就很奢侈 |
[1:43:43] | Even if, in your heart… | 即便 在你心里 |
[1:43:45] | A heart is a luxury. | 情感也是奢侈 |
[1:43:51] | Steady. | 冷静 |
[1:43:55] | Remember, she is not the prize. | 记住 她不是奖品 |
[1:43:59] | The prize is Barsoom. | 奖品是巴苏姆 |
[1:44:23] | You! | 你 |
[1:44:24] | Why is Zodanga undefended? | 佐丹格为何毫无防备 |
[1:44:27] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[1:44:28] | The army has been repositioned outside Helium. | 军队被重新编排在希雷姆外 |
[1:44:31] | Only a small contingent remains. | 只有一小队留了下来 |
[1:44:33] | Sab and Dejah Thoris. Where are they? | 萨博和德加·托里斯 他们在哪里 |
[1:44:36] | They’re at the wedding in Helium! | 他们在希雷姆举行婚礼 |
[1:44:38] | Helium? | 希雷姆 |
[1:45:00] | No! I have made my decision. | 不 我已经决定了 |
[1:45:02] | It’s the only way to get there in time. | 这是最省时间的办法 |
[1:45:04] | Tharks do not fly. | 萨克人不会飞 |
[1:45:08] | So be it. | 那我一个人去 |
[1:45:15] | This is madness, Dotar Sojat. You’ll die! | 太疯狂了 多塔·索加特 你这是送死 |
[1:45:21] | Then I’ll see you down the River Iss. | 那在伊苏河边见 |
[1:45:24] | Follow the canal! | 沿着运河 |
[1:45:26] | Be careful! The moonlight will force you to fly low! | 小心 月光会迫使你降低飞行 |
[1:45:40] | Like our ancestors before us, | 就像我们的祖先一样 |
[1:45:43] | we gather under the mingled light of Barsoom’s first lovers, | 我们在巴苏姆第一对爱人的见证下举行婚礼 |
[1:45:49] | Cluros and Thuria. | 克鲁斯和瑟瑞尔 |
[1:46:15] | As the moons are joined in celestial union, | 双月交汇 |
[1:46:19] | so do we unite Sab Than and Dejah Thoris, | 萨博·赞恩和德加·托里斯结合 |
[1:46:24] | Zodanga and Helium. | 佐丹格和希雷姆结盟 |
[1:46:41] | No! You’ll raise the alarm. It’s one of ours. | 不 你会触动警报的 自己人 |
[1:46:53] | In the time of oceans, | 海洋时代 |
[1:46:55] | the celestial lovers rose from the sea each night | 神仙眷侣每夜都从海面上升起 |
[1:46:58] | to consummate their love in the sky. | 在星空下完成爱的仪式 |
[1:47:00] | Drink now of this holy water and be wed. | 饮下这杯神圣的水酒 宣布你们的结合 |
[1:47:04] | So may it be again. | 可能说过了 |
[1:47:07] | I am yours forever. | 我永远都是你的 |
[1:47:16] | And I am yours | 我永远都是 |
[1:47:21] | forever. | 你的 |
[1:47:28] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:47:31] | It’s a trap! Zodanga’s at your walls! | 这是个陷阱 佐丹格骗了你 |
[1:47:33] | Now! Do it now! | 快点 快喊 |
[1:47:34] | -No! -Helium falls! | -不要 -希雷姆降临 |
[1:47:54] | Zodanga! | 佐丹格 |
[1:48:12] | Dejah! | 德加 |
[1:48:22] | If you’ll just get behind me, sir. | 你还是躲在我身后吧 勇士 |
[1:48:30] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:48:44] | -It was such a nice wedding. -Yeah, that. | -真是个不错的婚礼 -对啊 |
[1:48:57] | Helium’s fate is sealed, Earthman. | 希雷姆的命运是被封印了的 地球人 |
[1:49:00] | As is yours. | 你也是 |
[1:49:10] | Thank the Goddess that’s over with. | 感谢上帝终于到了 |
[1:49:21] | Virginia! | 弗吉尼亚 |
[1:49:28] | It is good to fly! | 能飞真好 |
[1:49:34] | By Issus, they fight with us! | 以伊苏斯的名义 他们和我们共同战斗 |
[1:49:54] | Brother! | 老兄 |
[1:49:55] | Heliumite, huh? | 希雷姆人吗 |
[1:50:15] | You’re going to tell me everything you know about the Therns. | 告诉我所有瑟恩人的事情 |
[1:50:17] | You spare me and I’ll tell you. | 你放了我 我就告诉你 |
[1:50:51] | A fitting solution for your setback, wouldn’t you say, Captain? | 我奉劝你退后 上尉 |
[1:50:56] | Dejah Thoris survives her assassins | 德加·托里斯躲过了刺客 |
[1:50:58] | but will fail to prove her misguided theory of the Ninth Ray. | 却不能证明第九射线的理论 |
[1:51:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:51:04] | I’ll enjoy playing that out. | 我玩的很开心 |
[1:51:06] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:51:11] | Dejah! | 德加 |
[1:51:14] | I’m getting away! | 她在那里 |
[1:51:31] | Tars. | 塔斯 |
[1:51:32] | The medallion. | 银牌 |
[1:51:34] | Give it to me, my Jeddak. | 给我 |
[1:51:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:52:05] | I’ll explain later. | 我待会解释 |
[1:52:13] | You have won, my Jeddak. | 你赢了 |
[1:52:18] | All is finished. | 都结束了 |
[1:52:25] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[1:52:35] | A Jeddak. | 捷达卡 |
[1:52:37] | I see you have changed your metal. | 我看到你换了盔甲 |
[1:52:41] | And my heart. | 还有我的心 |
[1:52:53] | Dejah Thoris, | 德加·托里斯 |
[1:52:58] | would a princess of Mars ever consider marriage | 火星的公主 |
[1:53:01] | to a wayward Virginia cavalryman with nothing to offer? | 愿意嫁给一无所有的弗吉尼亚吗 |
[1:53:09] | Yes, | 是的 |
[1:53:12] | John Carter. | 约翰·卡特 |
[1:53:16] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:53:26] | By the ancient rite of moons and water | 以古老的双月交汇和水酒的名义 |
[1:53:30] | are you bound together, husband and wife. | 你们结为夫妻 |
[1:54:02] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:54:26] | Homesick for the Thark nursery? | 想家了吗 |
[1:54:30] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t sleep. | 抱歉 我睡不着 |
[1:54:34] | I had that feeling you get, suddenly, | 我有种感觉 |
[1:54:37] | that you left a light burning or a door open. | 着火了 门开了 |
[1:54:51] | Go back to bed. | 回去吧 |
[1:54:53] | I won’t be long. | 没事的 |
[1:55:03] | Be back in one xat, | 银牌上会写上 |
[1:55:06] | John Carter of Earth. | 来自地球的约翰·卡特 |
[1:55:24] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:55:56] | John Carter of Earth. | 来自地球的约翰·卡特 |
[1:56:15] | John Carter of Mars sounds much better. | 来自火星的约翰·卡特听上去更顺耳 |
[1:56:24] | Sire, I must express the deepest of gratitude for saving Helium. | 陛下 为您拯救希雷姆表示由衷地感谢 |
[1:56:28] | Please. The honor is mine. | 请起 这都是我该做的 |
[1:56:30] | Fair enough, Earthman. Now it’s your move. | 够了 地球人 该离开了 |
[1:56:33] | Ock ohem ocktei wies Jasoom. | 人归地球[火星语] |
[1:56:55] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:57:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:57:02] | Powell? | 鲍威尔 |
[1:57:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:57:26] | Ock ohem ocktei wies Barsoom. | 人归火星 |
[1:57:42] | Bars… Barsoom. | 火星 |
[1:57:50] | 50 million miles apart and no way to bridge the gap. | 5000万英里之外 无路连接 |
[1:57:54] | No way to return my body and my soul to their true home. | 我的身体和灵魂都回不去了 |
[1:57:59] | Like a fool, I had thrown away my medallion. | 笨蛋一样 我丢掉了银牌 |
[1:58:04] | Then l recalled Matai Shang. | 后来我又想起马泰·商 |
[1:58:06] | His knowledge of Earth, of my history. | 他对地球的认识 |
[1:58:09] | It meant Therns were a presence on this world. | 这意味着瑟恩的确存在 |
[1:58:12] | The cave in Arizona was proof. | 亚利桑那的洞穴的确存在 |
[1:58:15] | There might be other such proofs, other Thern way stations | 可能有其他的证据 其他的瑟恩站台 |
[1:58:17] | hidden all around the world. | 隐藏在这个世界上 |
[1:58:19] | I knew now what the cave of gold must be used for. | 我现在明白黄金洞的用处 |
[1:58:23] | So for ten bitter years, I searched. | 我寻找了10年 |
[1:58:26] | On the trail of rumor and legend | 追寻传说和流言 |
[1:58:28] | I ferreted out every possible evidence of the Therns, | 我搜寻这瑟恩人的一点点可能线索 |
[1:58:31] | but I found no medallion. | 但是一无所获 |
[1:58:35] | And then it came to me. | 然而有一天 |
[1:58:43] | I’ve got it! | 我找到了 |
[1:58:46] | I’ve found it! | 我发现了 |
[1:58:56] | And once it came, there were many plans I had to make in secret. | 它一出现 我有了许多秘密计划 |
[1:59:01] | I could trust no one else. | 我不相信任何人 |
[1:59:03] | I had long suspected that the Therns were following my movements. | 我怀疑瑟恩跟随着我的足迹 |
[1:59:14] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:59:16] | I feel remarkably unwell, Thompson. | 我感觉不适 汤普森 |
[1:59:19] | -Please send for the doctor. -Yes, sir. | -叫医生 -遵命 |
[1:59:23] | And, Thompson… | 汤普森 |
[1:59:26] | My attorney as well. | 还有律师 |
[1:59:29] | Of course, sir. | 好的 |
[1:59:37] | Now you will understand the cause of my sudden death. | 你可以理解我猝死的原因吧 |
[1:59:46] | The reason for my bizarre funeral instructions. | 我奇特的安葬形式 |
[1:59:52] | Why the door can only be opened from the inside. | 为何门要从里开启 |
[1:59:58] | For if my body dies on Earth, then my copy dies on Mars. | 因为如果我的肉体在灵魂死去 我的复制品会在火星丧生 |
[2:00:05] | You are the key. | 你就是钥匙 |
[2:00:06] | This is the task I entrust to you along with all my fortune. | 我要你继承我的遗产 |
[2:00:10] | Protect my body. The Therns will attempt to destroy it. | 保护我的遗体 瑟恩人会来破坏 |
[2:00:13] | In the time it has taken you to read these pages, | 你读这段文字的时候 |
[2:00:15] | they may have already done so. | 他们已经开始了 |
[2:00:25] | I am the key. I am the key. | 我就是钥匙 我就是钥匙 |
[2:00:28] | I, Edgar. | 我 埃德加 |
[2:00:31] | Ed… Ed… | 埃德 埃德 |
[2:00:34] | E…d… | 埃德 |
[2:00:36] | Ed! | 埃德 |
[2:00:37] | It should work! | 就是这样 |
[2:00:49] | Dear Ned. | 亲爱的纳德 |
[2:00:53] | You sneaky devil! | 聪明的家伙 |
[2:00:55] | You never called me Edgar! You… You called me Ned! | 你从未叫我埃德加 你叫我纳德 |
[2:01:21] | Hello, Ned. | 你好 纳德 |
[2:01:27] | Toxin. Derived from the puffer fish. | 毒液 来源于河豚鱼 |
[2:01:30] | Simulates death. | 假死 |
[2:01:38] | You never found the medallion. | 你从未发现银牌 |
[2:01:40] | No. | 不 |
[2:01:42] | That’s why I’m so grateful to you for bringing me one. | 所以我感谢你给我带来了一个 |
[2:01:47] | I… I was just bait? | 我中计了吗 |
[2:01:51] | No. You’re far more than that. | 不 远远没有 |
[2:01:54] | I really do need a protector. | 我需要一个保护人 |
[2:01:58] | That is, if you’re willing. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[2:02:09] | Goodbye, Ned. | 再见 纳德 |
[2:02:15] | Oh, and, Ned… | 还有 纳德 |
[2:02:18] | Take up a cause. | 干点事 |
[2:02:20] | Fall in love. | 恋爱 |
[2:02:22] | Write a book. | 写本书 |
[2:02:26] | It’s time I went home. | 我该回家了 |
[2:02:39] | Ock ohem ocktei wies… | 人归火星 |