英文名称:Johnny English Strikes Again
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Oh, bollocks. | 糟了 |
[01:35] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:36] | A cyber attack? Yes, Prime Minister. | 网络攻击 是的 首相 |
[01:39] | Took me two bottles of wine | 我喝了两瓶红酒 |
[01:42] | and half a packet of sleeping pills to finally nod off. | 吞了半包安眠药才终于睡着 |
[01:45] | And you wake me | 你却把我吵醒 |
[01:46] | because some fatfingered hacker’s pinched your PIN number? | 就因为一个乌龙黑客偷了你的密码吗 |
[01:50] | Well, it’s a little more serious than that, Prime Minister. | 其实事情比这个更严重一点 首相 |
[01:52] | The identities of every one of our serving agents | 我们所有特工的身份 |
[01:54] | have been exposed. | 全被曝光了 |
[01:56] | What? | 什么 |
[01:58] | Who’s doing this? We’re not sure, ma’am. | 是谁干的 还不确定 长官 |
[02:00] | So one week before I host my first G12 Summit, | 一周后我要首次主持十二国集团峰会 |
[02:03] | Britain’s entire security apparatus has been taken down | 有人在这时搞垮了整个英国安全机构 |
[02:05] | and you know absolutely nothing? | 而你却毫不知情吗 |
[02:06] | That does pretty much sums up the situation, ma’am, yes. | 差不多是这样 长官 没错 |
[02:09] | Well, you better get someone on it and find me some answers! | 那你最好立刻派人去给我查出个究竟 |
[02:11] | Yes, but that’s the problem. We don’t have any agents left. | 是的 但问题就在这里 我们没有特工了 |
[02:13] | They’ve all been outed. | 全都被暴露了 |
[02:15] | So bring back an old one! | 那就召回以前的特工 |
[02:31] | All units, this is Juliet Echo. | 各单位注意 我是朱丽叶·厄科 |
[02:33] | Stand by for target coordinates. | 等待目标位置坐标 |
[02:37] | Target acquired. Repeat, target acquired. | 目标已锁定 重复 目标已锁定 |
[02:59] | Now then, what have we here? | 来看看我们抓到了谁 |
[03:05] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[03:06] | Never mind, Baggaley. | 没关系 巴格利 |
[03:08] | Your concealment and camouflage work is definitely improving. | 你的隐藏和伪装明显有进步了 |
[03:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[03:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:13] | You, too, lbadulla. | 你也是 依巴杜拉 |
[03:15] | Excellent. That is a firstclass mantrap. | 干得漂亮 这可是一级陷阱 |
[03:19] | Six house points. Yes! | 加六分学院分 赞 |
[03:23] | Right, let’s get back to school | 好了 回学校吧 |
[03:24] | before matron notices you’re missing. | 免得校监发现你们不见 |
[03:26] | And don’t worry, there aren’t any more booby traps. | 别担心 没有陷阱了 |
[03:32] | Apart from this one, of course. | 当然 除了这一个 |
[03:49] | Mr. English? | 英格力士老师呢 |
[03:51] | We haven’t seen him, sir. | 我们没看到他 长官 |
[03:55] | And that’s camouflage. | 这就叫伪装 |
[04:06] | And go. | 上 |
[04:08] | And go. | 上 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1368个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:262个,六级词汇:134个,GRE词汇:122个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:236个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:475个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:10] | And go. | 上 |
[04:12] | The welfare of your children is our paramount concern. | 保障孩子的健康是我们的第一要务 |
[04:15] | They’re never exposed to any unnecessary risk, | 他们绝对不会接触到任何不必要的危险 |
[04:17] | I assure you. | 我向你们保证 |
[04:29] | I think that’s an “F” for your bomb disposal coursework, | 看来你的炸弹处理课不及格 |
[04:33] | Hattersley. | 哈特斯利 |
[04:34] | “You’re looking particularly beautiful tonight.” | 你今晚特别美 |
[04:37] | You’re looking particularly beautiful tonight. | 你今晚特别美 |
[04:40] | Ilching!” | 干杯 |
[04:42] | Ching! | 干 |
[04:45] | Have a good halfterm, sir! Thank you. | 祝你学期假愉快 老师 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢老师 |
[05:40] | Are you seriously telling me this is all we’ve got? | 你是认真的吗 我们只剩下他了 |
[05:43] | Most of them are either dead, | 其他人要么殉职 |
[05:44] | having hip operations | 要么在做臀部手术 |
[05:45] | or recovering from prostate surgery. | 要么刚做完前列腺手术正在康复 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | Before your briefing, | 在做简报之前 |
[05:52] | we’ll need you to resign the Official Secrets Act. | 需要你们重新签《政府保密条例》 |
[05:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:01] | Any of you gentlemen remember this? | 你们有谁记得这个吗 |
[06:04] | Ooh, the Mont Blano Blaster. Haven’t seen one of those for years. | 蒙特·布拉诺爆破笔 好几年都没看到过了 |
[06:07] | Take the cap off and, if memory serves, | 如果没记错的话 拔掉笔盖后 |
[06:10] | you’ve 20 seconds to replace it | 只有20秒的时间盖上 |
[06:12] | or it detonates with the force of a stun grenade. | 否则其爆炸威力犹如闪光弹 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | Teas on the left, gentlemen. | 先生们 左边是茶 |
[06:42] | And coffees on the right. | 右边是咖啡 |
[06:44] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[06:46] | Oh, damn it, I forgot my pills. | 该死的 我忘记带药出门了 |
[06:49] | Here, have some of mine. | 给 吃一颗我的吧 |
[06:52] | Scotch whisky, single malt? | 单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:57] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[06:59] | Here, let me help you with that. | 来 我端给你 |
[07:06] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[07:13] | Ooh, this one just needs a little topup of hot water. | 这杯需要再加点热水 |
[07:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[07:20] | Man’s a divot of the first order. | 他就是可有可无的怪人 |
[07:22] | Someone should put him out of his misery. | 谁来帮他解脱痛苦 |
[07:24] | Along with whoever furnished this room. | 还有布置这间房的人 |
[07:37] | Ah, good morning. Sorry to keep you. | 早上好 抱歉让你久等 |
[07:41] | Are the others here? | 其他人到了吗 |
[07:51] | They, um… They nodded off. | 他们…睡着了 |
[07:55] | Right… | 好吧 |
[07:57] | And who are you exactly? | 你是哪位 |
[07:59] | Enghsh. | 我叫英格力士 |
[08:01] | Johnny English. Well… | 约翰尼·英格力士 那好 |
[08:04] | English. | 英格力士 |
[08:07] | You’ll leave immediately. | 你要立刻动身 |
[08:08] | My people will give you the full briefing en route. | 我的手下会在路上跟你解释详细情况 |
[08:11] | Oh, is there anything you need? | 你需要些什么吗 |
[08:12] | Yes, nerve gas nasal spray, a typefour exoskeleton… | 神经毒气鼻喷雾剂 四号类型甲壳 |
[08:16] | You should probably start a list. | 你也许应该列张清单 |
[08:18] | And a garroting watch, with a rubber strap, | 扼杀绞丝手表 要橡胶表带 |
[08:20] | not the steel bracelet | 不要钢表带 |
[08:21] | because the links get caught in the little hairs on my wrist. | 因为带环会勾到我手腕的毛 |
[08:25] | Oh, and I’ll also need a Bough. | 我还需要波夫 |
[08:28] | What’s a Bough? | 波夫是什么 |
[08:31] | Sir! | 长官 |
[08:34] | Wonderful to see you! | 真高兴见到你 |
[08:37] | Yes, all right, Bough. | 够了 波夫 |
[08:38] | We’re going on a mission, not a honeymoon. | 我们要去执行任务 不是去度蜜月 |
[08:40] | Yes, of course, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[08:43] | I think it’s the pin of your buckle, sir. | 好像是你皮带的扣栓 长官 |
[08:44] | It’s caught on my jumper. | 它勾住我的毛衣了 |
[08:45] | Yes, I can see what’s wrong, Bough. | 我看到了 波夫 |
[08:46] | If you go to your left and I’ll go to my right. | 你往你的左边走 我往我的右边走 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry, no, | 抱歉 不对 |
[08:52] | if you go to your right and I’ll go to my left. | 你往你的右边走 我往我的左边走 |
[08:56] | No. If I go clockwise and you go anticlockwise… | 不对 我顺时针方向走 你逆时针方向走 |
[09:01] | Er, no, I think that’s making it worse, sir. | 不对 好像勾得更紧了 长官 |
[09:03] | I’m surprised that didn’t work. | 我很惊讶这样居然解不开 |
[09:10] | Good morning, sir. I have your agent activation pack here. | 早上好 长官 您的特工激活包准备好了 |
[09:14] | Departmentissue smartphone. | 局里分配的智能手机 |
[09:15] | 580megapixel camera, | 580兆像素相机 |
[09:17] | 4.7inch retina HD display. | 4.7寸视网膜高清显示 |
[09:21] | Ingenious. And what does it shoot? Poison darts? | 精密的装置 它会发射什么 毒飞镖吗 |
[09:25] | It doesn’t shoot anything. It’s a phone. | 它不会发射任何东西 这只是一部手机 |
[09:30] | There’s a Twitter handle, lnstagram feed | 有一个推特按键 照片分享传输 |
[09:32] | and secure login for the department Uber account. | 局里的滴滴账号安全登录 |
[09:34] | What’s he on about, Bough? | 他在说什么 波夫 |
[09:35] | I need a weapon. Not a box of gobbledygook. | 我需要的是武器 不是一堆装门面的废物 |
[09:37] | I think, uh, whwhat Agent English is getting at, sir, | 我认为英格力士特工想说的是 长官 |
[09:41] | is all this is highly trackable. | 这些设备可追踪性极高 |
[09:42] | But since we’re dealing with a very sophisticated, | 但是因为我们要对付的是一个经验丰富 |
[09:45] | digital target, | 精通数码的目标人物 |
[09:46] | we might be less visible | 如果携带一些 |
[09:47] | if we took a more analog, lowtech approach. | 比较低科技的装备 也许会更加隐蔽 |
[09:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:54] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[09:56] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 还需要什么吗 |
[09:59] | A gun. | 一把枪 |
[10:01] | We don’t really do guns anymore. | 其实我们不再配枪了 |
[10:06] | Just get him a gun. | 给他一把枪吧 |
[10:08] | Right, a gun. | 好吧 一把枪 |
[10:16] | Right. Haven’t actually done one of these before. | 以前从来没分配过枪支 |
[10:20] | “It is my obligation under section 14 | 根据《健康及安全指示》第14条 |
[10:22] | of the Health and Safety Directive to inform you | 我有义务告诉你 |
[10:24] | that the equipment with which you are about to be issued | 即将分配给你的装备 |
[10:27] | can cause injury and bodily harm. | 会造成损伤以及人身伤害 |
[10:33] | Furthermore, any agents with nut allergies | 此外 任何对坚果过敏的特工 |
[10:36] | should be aware that traces of cashew oil…” | 应该小心腰果油… |
[10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | Right, transport. | 轮到交通工具 |
[10:46] | So, take any hybrid you want. | 随便挑一辆车吧 |
[11:04] | I’ll take this one. | 我就要这辆了 |
[11:05] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous, English. This car is a relic. | 别傻了 英格力士 这就是辆破老爷车 |
[11:08] | Drinks petrol, leaks oil and has no passive, | 烧油又漏油 没有被动能源 |
[11:11] | let alone active safety features. | 更别说能动全动性了 |
[11:13] | Do you know what else it doesn’t have, sir? | 你知道这辆车还有什么缺点吗 长官 |
[11:15] | Satellite navigation or a single computer chip. | 没有卫星导航 也没有任何电脑芯片 |
[11:18] | Making it completely invisible to a digital enemy. | 所以对于科技敌人来说完全看不到 |
[11:23] | The equipment Agent English requested, sir. | 这是英格力士特工要求的装备 长官 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | Phone, Bough? Yeah. | 手机拿来 波夫 嗯 |
[11:32] | That hitech villain of yours will never see us coming. | 高科技坏人绝对察觉不到我们的到来 |
[11:53] | Let’s see what they’ve given us. | 看看他们给我们准备了什么 |
[11:56] | Exoskeleton, exploding cotton buds, the old shoebox inflatable. | 甲壳 爆炸棉签 老式充气鞋盒 |
[12:03] | Ooh, what are these? | 这是什么 |
[12:04] | Instant Release Super High Energy Pills. | 即释超高能药物 |
[12:07] | Like sticking your fingers in an electric socket. | 犹如把你的手指放进电源插座里 |
[12:10] | Highly recommended. | 强烈推荐 |
[12:12] | Right, so, the red ones | 那红色的 |
[12:13] | must be the Total Knockout Sleeping Pills. | 一定是”不省人事”安眠药了 |
[12:15] | Correct. | 没错 |
[12:17] | Probably worth labeling these. | 也许应该贴上标签 |
[12:20] | Look, sir. Sweeties. | 长官你看 糖果 |
[12:25] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:27] | I always did love a jelly baby. | 我以前一直很喜欢糖豆 |
[12:29] | I wouldn’t if I was you, Bough. | 我建议你不要吃 波夫 |
[12:30] | “Jelly” is short for gelignite. | 糖豆是烈性炸药的简称 |
[12:32] | One bite and it’ll take the top of your head off | 吃一颗就会把你的脑袋 |
[12:34] | along with the roof of the car. | 连带车顶一起炸上天 |
[12:36] | So, what does this do? | 那这个是用来干什么的 |
[12:39] | It’s a mixtape, Bough. | 这是混音带 波夫 |
[12:45] | So, destination? South of France, sir. | 目的地是哪里 法国南部 长官 |
[12:48] | That cyber attack seems to have been launched | 网络攻击好像是通过 |
[12:50] | from the WiFi signal of a hotel in Antibes. | 昂蒂布一家酒店的无线网络发出的 |
[13:38] | Sir? Sir, I’ve just had a fax through from HQ. | 长官 我刚收到总部发来的传真 |
[13:41] | Background checks on all | 收集了所有 |
[13:42] | the guests that accessed the VViFi network. | 使用过无线网络的客人资料 |
[13:44] | You see? Who needs email? | 瞧 谁还需要电子邮件 |
[13:54] | One name has raised a red flag, sir. | 有个人嫌疑重大 长官 |
[13:57] | Sebastian Lynch, exArmy and Military Intelligence. | 塞巴斯蒂安·林奇 前陆军情报局成员 |
[14:00] | Now selling his services to the highest bidder. | 现在干私活 谁出价高替谁卖命 |
[14:03] | Where do we find him? Directly ahead, sir. | 去哪儿能找到他 就在正前方 长官 |
[14:07] | He’s got an 8:00 reservation at the Cote de Roe restaurant. | 他在科德罗餐厅订了今晚八点的位子 |
[14:21] | The problem’s going to be | 现在的问题是 |
[14:22] | getting close enough for a full surveillance, sir. | 如何对他实施近距离全方位监控 |
[14:25] | Not necessarily. | 不需要 |
[14:43] | Oh, darling, I’ve just gotta get this. Two seconds. | 亲爱的 我得接个电话 马上就好 |
[14:47] | Simple plan, two parts. | 计划很简单 分头行动 |
[14:48] | You provide the distraction, I’ll get the phone. | 你分散他们注意力 我来偷手机 |
[14:51] | Yes, sir. And from now on, | 明白 从现在起 |
[14:54] | perhaps we should sound like French waiters. | 我们得学法国服务生说话 |
[15:01] | French waiters? | 法国服务生 |
[15:04] | Yees. | 没错 |
[15:06] | Go on. | 行动 |
[15:13] | Are you finished now? | 打完了吗 |
[15:17] | Bread roll? | 面包卷需要吗 |
[15:18] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:20] | Excellent choice, Madame. | 这非常美味 女士 |
[15:23] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:25] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:29] | Bread roll, sir? | 面包卷需要吗 先生 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 来一个 |
[15:37] | One second. | 等我一下 |
[15:38] | Excuse me, would you mind? | 不好意思 能倒下酒吗 |
[15:41] | Oh, yes. Evening. | 当然 晚上好 |
[15:44] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[16:18] | That is your phone. | 在他手里 |
[16:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:30] | Monsieur. | 先生 |
[16:32] | The, uh, shell on my wife’s lobster, could you remove it, please? | 可以帮我太太把虾壳去掉吗 |
[16:38] | Yees. | 好的 |
[16:47] | Let me crack it for you. | 我用钳子弄开 |
[17:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:49] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:54] | Sebastian, don’t get involved. | 塞巴斯蒂安 别多管闲事 |
[18:09] | There we are. | 好了 |
[18:13] | Voila’. | 您的虾 |
[18:21] | Hmm. Bon appetit. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[18:27] | I will talk to the manager. | 我要跟经理投诉 |
[18:39] | Textbook, Bough. | 干得漂亮 波夫 |
[18:46] | Just holiday snaps, sir. | 只是一些度假照片 长官 |
[18:49] | Wait a minute, this photo. | 等等 这张照片 |
[18:51] | It was taken the same day | 拍摄日期 |
[18:52] | our villain accessed the VViFi, and look. | 是敌人连接无线网络的同一天 你瞧 |
[18:55] | Scarcely 50 feet from shore. | 离岸边大概五十英尺 |
[18:59] | Whoever was on that yacht | 那艘游艇上的任何人 |
[19:00] | could easily have used the hotel’s WiFi, | 都能轻易连上无线网络 |
[19:03] | sent that signal and then just sailed away. | 发射完信号后就可以离开 |
[19:07] | I think it’s time we paid the Dot Calm a visit. | 是时候去这艘平静域号上拜访一下了 |
[19:24] | Algorithms. | 算法 |
[19:25] | 杰森·沃尔特 沃尔特科技创始人兼执行总裁 | |
[19:25] | We are surrounded by them. | 无处不在 |
[19:28] | Algorithms run our lives, | 算法主宰着我们的生活 |
[19:30] | choose our TV shows, stream our music. | 挑选电视节目 播放音乐 |
[19:33] | Even find us a date. | 甚至可以帮我们找恋人 |
[19:37] | I know this chap, don’t I? | 我好像见过这家伙 |
[19:38] | Yes, he’s that Silicon Valley billionaire | 对了 他就是那个硅谷亿万富豪 |
[19:40] | who dated a Kardashian. | 和卡戴珊家的人约会过 |
[19:42] | Two Kardashians and a BlackEyed Pea. | 是两个卡戴珊姐妹还有一个黑眼豆豆成员 |
[19:44] | Keep watching. | 接着看 |
[19:45] | But supposing there was an algorithm for an entire country. | 假设有一种算法可以为整个国家服务 |
[19:48] | A single algorithm that | 仅凭一个算法 |
[19:49] | could be applied to every one of its problems. | 就能解决所有问题 |
[19:52] | A single algorithm that | 仅凭一个算法 |
[19:53] | could take a secondrate nation and make it | 就能让一个二流国家 |
[19:57] | world class. | 跻身世界强国 |
[20:00] | Every nation is awash with data. | 每个国家都是庞大数据的载体 |
[20:03] | So now, more than ever, | 所以时至今日 |
[20:04] | we need to put that data to work for the people. | 我们更加需要用数据造福人类 |
[20:08] | These few lines of code will deliver the kind of change | 这几行代码就能给人们带来 |
[20:11] | they have been dreaming of their entire lives. | 他们毕生追求的改变 |
[20:14] | I am Xander. I love data. | 我是桑德 我爱数据 |
[20:20] | He’s so clever. | 他简直聪明绝顶 |
[20:22] | He’s young, he’s sexy, he’s insanely successful. | 既年轻又性感 而且事业有成 |
[20:25] | Just the qualities we need people to associate with me. | 这正是我希望在民众心里树立的形象 |
[20:29] | Yes, Prime Minister. | 没错 首相 |
[20:31] | And they will do when he starts working with us. | 只要他与我们合作 这事儿就一定能成 |
[20:33] | But why would a Silicon Valley billionaire work with us? | 可硅谷的亿万富豪有什么理由跟我们合作呢 |
[20:36] | Just get him into Number 10 and let me work on him. | 把他请来唐宁街10号 我来说服他 |
[20:39] | Yes, ma’am. Go on. | 遵命 快去 |
[20:43] | Oh, God, now what? | 天哪 又怎么了 |
[20:45] | There’s been another attack, Prime Minister. | 我们又遭到攻击了 首相 |
[20:46] | Oh! Air Traffic Control. | 这次的对象是航空管制系统 |
[20:48] | Someone’s rerouted every flight in Europe to Luton. | 欧洲所有航班都被引向卢顿机场 |
[20:51] | For God’s sake, tell me the agent you’ve got in the field | 老天 请告诉我你派去的人 |
[20:54] | is making some progress? | 至少找出了一点蛛丝马迹 |
[21:05] | So, how are we gonna find the location of that yacht, sir? | 我们怎么才能找到那艘游艇的位置呢 |
[21:08] | Very easily, Bough. We ring MI7. | 很简单 波夫 问军情七处 |
[21:15] | Hello, hello? Yes, I need the location of a boat called… | 喂 你好 我想知道一艘船的位置 叫… |
[21:23] | Hello? Hello, yes. A boat called the Dot Calm. | 能听到吗 是一艘叫平静域号的船 |
[21:27] | Yes, it’s a play on words. Yeah. | 是的 和域名谐音 |
[21:29] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[21:37] | Looks about half a mile out, sir. | 目测半英里远 长官 |
[21:40] | Do we wanna try and swim it or… | 我们游过去还是 |
[21:43] | No,Bough. This is a job for the shoebox inflatable. | 不 波夫 这就交给鞋盒式充气艇了 |
[21:46] | No, don’t open it in the car, sir! | 不 别在车里打开 长官 |
[21:54] | Can you reach your door handle? | 你能摸到你那边的门把手吗 |
[22:00] | No, sir. | 不行 长官 |
[22:02] | I’ll try my side. | 我试试我这边 |
[22:21] | Right, Bough, our aim is to get on board without anyone noticing. | 波夫 我们要悄悄潜入游艇 不被人发现 |
[22:26] | And how are we gonna do it? | 想知道怎么做到吗 |
[22:28] | Magnetic boots. Brilliant, sir. | 穿磁力靴 绝了 长官 |
[22:31] | Simple mechanism. | 操作很简单 |
[22:33] | Left switch activates left boot. Right switch activates right. | 左边按钮控制左脚 右边按钮控制右脚 |
[22:37] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 上去 |
[22:53] | Remember, the absolutely | 记住 这次任务的关键 |
[22:55] | vital element of this mission is surprise. | 就是出其不意 |
[23:20] | Now, you have to get up pretty early in the morning | 要想打败英国特工 |
[23:22] | to outwit British Intelligence. | 睡懒觉可行不通 |
[23:31] | Quick! | 快 |
[23:39] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[23:42] | Shall we start with your names? | 敢问二位尊姓大名 |
[23:45] | Clearly you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 显然你不知道自己在跟什么人说话 |
[23:49] | That’s why I’m starting with your names. | 所以我才问你们的名字 |
[23:52] | Actually, would you mind coming down here? | 你能不能下来 |
[23:54] | It’s really hard to have a conversation like this. | 这样说话我们很累的 |
[23:58] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[24:07] | It’s no good, it won’t move, sir. | 不行 打不开 长官 |
[24:10] | We’ll see about that. | 那可不一定 |
[24:12] | Lowintensity exploding cotton bud. | 低强度棉花棒炸弹 |
[24:18] | That’s quite a powerful charge for such a small space, sir. | 在这么小的空间里威力还是很大的 |
[24:21] | Oh, nonsense. | 胡说 |
[24:24] | There will just be a slight pop. | 就跟一根小爆竹差不多 |
[24:35] | Shall we locate the hold and look for the source of that signal? | 我们要不要去船舱找出信号的源头 |
[24:38] | I think we should locate the hold | 我们应该去船舱 |
[24:39] | and look for the source of that signal! | 找出信号的源头 |
[24:45] | Come on! | 走 |
[24:58] | I’d say we have our villain, Bough! | 我们找到敌人了 波夫 |
[25:01] | You need to keep your voice down, sir. | 你得小声点儿 长官 |
[25:04] | And we’re not going to lose him. | 我们绝对不能放过他 |
[25:19] | Hand me the sherbet fountain. | 把果味糖粉棒给我 |
[25:24] | Three sucks and the location transmitter is activated. | 吹上三口就会激活定位传感器 |
[25:27] | This gin palace will show up | 方圆三万英尺范围内 |
[25:29] | as a hostile from 30,000 feet. | 这座海上宫殿将被识别为敌方设施 |
[25:39] | This is now an enemy target. | 这里现在已经是敌方目标了 |
[25:48] | Aniseed balls. | 给我茴香籽球 |
[26:04] | If you’d wanted to kill me, you would have already done so. | 如果真想杀我 你早就开枪了 |
[26:11] | Till we meet again. | 后会有期 |
[26:27] | Well, that was sooner than I expected. | 这可比我预想的快多了 |
[26:39] | Who do you think she is, sir? | 你觉得她是什么人 长官 |
[26:41] | Well, if she’s not the owner of that yacht, | 如果她不是那艘游艇的主人 |
[26:44] | then she knows who is. | 那她一定知道谁是 |
[26:47] | Either way, she’s the key to this case. | 不管怎样 她都是关键人物 |
[26:52] | Is it true you were teaching, sir? Before all this blew up? | 在被重新召回之前 你真的在教书吗 |
[26:56] | If by “Teaching” You mean | 如果你说的”教书” |
[26:58] | scouting for potential intelligence operatives | 是指发掘有潜力的情报人员 |
[27:02] | then yes, I was. | 那我的确在教书 |
[27:05] | I actually got married, sir. I don’t know if you heard. | 其实我结婚了 不知道你听说了没有 |
[27:11] | No. | 没有 |
[27:14] | Yeah, Lydia. | 她叫莉迪亚 |
[27:16] | Lovely girl. | 人很好 |
[27:20] | You never think about getting hitched yourself, sir? | 你完全没想过结婚吗 长官 |
[27:24] | This is no life for a married man, Bough. | 结了婚可就干不了这个了 波夫 |
[27:26] | The danger, the constant travel. | 危机四伏 常年在外 |
[27:29] | Here you go, sir. | 账单给您 先生 |
[27:30] | More Lydia’s life than mine, sir. | 这更像是莉迪亚的工作日常 |
[27:34] | She’s in the Navy, you see. | 她在海军服役 |
[27:36] | What, as a cook? | 做什么 厨子吗 |
[27:38] | Or some kind of seagoing secretary or… | 或者随行秘书之类的 |
[27:41] | Oh, no, sir. She’s the captain of a nuclear submarine. | 不 长官 她是一艘核潜艇的艇长 |
[27:45] | Oh, right. | 是吗 |
[27:49] | Do you think we should get some petrol for the Aston, sir? | 我们要不要给阿斯顿加点油 长官 |
[27:53] | Nah. An Aston Martin is surprisingly economical, Bough. | 不 阿斯顿·马丁出人意料地省油 波夫 |
[28:00] | Besides, it looks like we’re in business. | 而且 我们似乎该行动了 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:25] | Looks like an electric car, sir. | 看起来像辆电力车 长官 |
[28:27] | Yes, and sounds like a nose hair trimmer. | 是的 声音听起来像电动鼻毛器 |
[28:32] | A bunch of tripleA batteries | 一堆七号电池 |
[28:33] | is no match for oldfashioned British horsepower. | 可比不上老牌英式大马力 |
[28:58] | Look at her cornering. Seems so effortless, doesn’t it, sir? | 瞧瞧她的转弯 毫不费力 长官 |
[29:40] | Arm the missile. | 准备发射导弹 |
[29:42] | The what? | 什么 |
[29:43] | The missile, Bough, the one with the tear gas warhead. | 导弹 波夫 那枚带催泪瓦斯弹头的 |
[29:45] | But they’re just cyclists, sir. | 但他们只是骑行者 长官 |
[29:47] | We’ll get past in a minute. | 我们很快就能过去 |
[29:48] | They’re French cyclists, Bough, | 他们是法国的骑行者 波夫 |
[29:49] | and they’re obstructing Her Majesty’s Secret Service. | 他们妨碍了女王陛下特勤处执行公务 |
[30:00] | Wiper stalk is armed, sir. | 操控杆已准备好 长官 |
[30:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:12] | Terribly sorry. We do apologize. | 非常抱歉 我们致以歉意 |
[30:14] | Stop it, Bough, you’ll only encourage them. | 行了 波夫 这样他们会更生气 |
[30:32] | What are we gonna do now, sir? | 我们现在怎么办 长官 |
[30:34] | Patience, Bough. | 要有耐心 波夫 |
[30:35] | Driving like that, her battery will be dead any moment. | 这么开的话 她的电池随时都会耗尽 |
[30:38] | And she’ll roll to a humiliating stop. | 她就会很丢脸地停下 |
[31:01] | Bough, it is your job to keep an eye on the fuel gauge. | 波夫 注意油表是你的职责 |
[31:12] | Very impressive driving, Mr… | 你的驾驶技术很不错 你是… |
[31:16] | Golightly. | 戈莱特利 |
[31:18] | Basil Golightly. | 巴泽尔·戈莱特利 |
[31:23] | And you’re rather useful yourself, Miss… | 你开得也很好 你是… |
[31:26] | Bhuletova. Ophelia Bhuletova. | 布勒托娃 奥菲莉亚·布勒托娃 |
[31:31] | And this is… | 这位是 |
[31:33] | Colin. | 科林 |
[31:35] | I thought we were using fake names. | 我以为我们要用假名字 |
[31:38] | That is a fake name. | 这就是假名字 |
[31:43] | Oh, right. | 好 |
[31:46] | Yes, this is Colin, | 是的 这是科林 |
[31:49] | and I’m… | 我是 |
[31:55] | “Dasil”. | “达泽尔” |
[31:56] | Dasil. | 达泽尔 |
[31:58] | Basil. | 巴泽尔 |
[32:00] | Well, Basil, | 巴泽尔 |
[32:03] | maybe there is a simpler way of doing this. | 有更简便的方法可以解决问题 |
[32:05] | Over a drink perhaps? | 也许可以喝一杯 |
[32:07] | Well, that would be lovely. | 那真是太好了 |
[32:09] | Shall we say | 不如 |
[32:10] | the bar at the Hotel de Paris in CagnessurMer? 8:00? | 滨海卡涅巴黎酒店的酒吧见吧 八点钟 |
[32:14] | Mmm. It’s a date. | 就这么说定了 |
[32:21] | Well, I think my “Running out of fuel” ruse | 我觉得我的”没油了”计策 |
[32:25] | worked pretty well. | 相当奏效 |
[32:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:34] | Er, junior doctors. They’ve confirmed they are going on strike | 是实习医生 他们确认了要发起罢工 |
[32:36] | and the tube drivers are coming out in support. | 地铁司机也出面支持他们 |
[32:38] | Oh, God. Leader of the Opposition, | 天哪 反对党领袖 |
[32:39] | has he come round from his heart surgery? | 他从心脏手术中醒过来了吗 |
[32:41] | Yes, Prime Minister. | 是的 首相大人 |
[32:42] | Oh, Jesus Christ, when will | 老天爷 我什么时候 |
[32:43] | something go right for me? What do you want? | 能有件顺心的事 你有什么事 |
[32:46] | They’ve hit us again, Prime Minister. | 他们再次攻击了我们 首相大人 |
[32:49] | Hacked into the Central Traffic Control System. | 黑进了中央交通管制系统 |
[32:51] | Yes, they’ve turned every traffic light in London to red. | 是的 他们把伦敦所有交通灯都变成了红色 |
[32:58] | Where’s my bloody drink? | 我的饮料到底在哪里 |
[33:00] | You’ve got to be joking? | 有没有搞错 |
[33:01] | Vodka tonic, no ice, no tonic. | 伏特加汤力 不要冰不要汤力 |
[33:02] | Yes, ma’am. Oh, and Mr. Volta has arrived, ma’am. | 好的夫人 沃尔特先生已经到了 夫人 |
[33:09] | Mr. Volta, welcome to Downing Street. | 沃尔特先生 欢迎来到唐宁街 |
[33:12] | I have read so much about this wonderful building. | 我读了太多关于这座宏伟建筑的事 |
[33:15] | Is this the stone triple staircase designed by William Kent? | 这个石制三重阶梯是威廉·肯特设计的吗 |
[33:19] | Yes, it probably is. I can’t swear to it. | 可能是 我不敢肯定 |
[33:22] | I mean I’m not very Can we do a quick… | 我不是非常… 能来一个快速… |
[33:23] | Needs Photoshop. That’s very… | 需要修图 这… |
[33:26] | Oh! This way. Hmm. | 这边请 |
[33:28] | I am horribly late, I do apologize. | 我迟到了太久 非常抱歉 |
[33:29] | It’s the traffic, it’s the one thing I don’t love about London. | 是因为交通 这是我不喜欢伦敦的一点 |
[33:32] | Yes, well, I must admit we are having a slight problem | 是的 我得承认我们的交通灯 |
[33:35] | with the lights at the moment. Nothing major. | 目前有一些小问题 并不严重 |
[33:37] | If you wanted, I could take a look? | 如果你需要的话 我可以看一下 |
[33:39] | It is kind of what I do. | 这也算是我的专业领域 |
[33:40] | I think it’s actually a little bit more complex than… | 我想这件事要更复杂一点… |
[33:43] | Xander, get a web address for London’s traffic control centre. | 桑德 找到伦敦交通管制中心的网址 |
[33:47] | Here is the login page, Jason. Do you have a password? | 这是登录页面 杰森 你有密码吗 |
[33:49] | 交通管制中心 密码 | |
[33:57] | I won’t tell if you won’t. Right you are. | 你不说我也不会说 好的 |
[34:01] | Bypassing security. Security bypassed. | 绕过安全密码 安全密码已绕过 |
[34:05] | Oh, that’s terrific. | 真棒啊 |
[34:07] | Someone is hacking you. Oh, I don’t think so. | 有人在入侵你们 我不这么认为 |
[34:11] | Denied service attack. Yeah, primitive but effective. | 拒绝服务攻击 原始但有效 |
[34:16] | You know we could try, rerouting all service requests | 我们可以试试把所有服务请求重新定向到 |
[34:19] | to our server farm in Nevada. | 我们在内华达的服务器农场 |
[34:23] | I… | 我… |
[34:25] | Rerouting, Jason. | 重新定向 杰森 |
[34:27] | Rerouting complete. | 重新定向已完成 |
[34:33] | Crikey. | 哎呀 |
[34:36] | So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about? | 你有什么事想和我谈 |
[34:40] | You, Jason. | 你 杰森 |
[34:43] | Get out. | 出去 |
[34:44] | I want to talk about you. | 我想谈的是你 |
[35:00] | Excellent, Bough. Nearly there. | 很好 波夫 快到了 |
[35:04] | Nearly there. | 快到了 |
[35:06] | This is actually a really nice hotel, Bough. | 这真是个很棒的酒店 波夫 |
[35:10] | I’m turning to the right. | 我要向右转了 |
[35:25] | Shall one of us keep Miss Bhuletova busy | 我们一个人去吸引布勒托娃小姐的注意 |
[35:27] | while the other searches her room, sir? | 一个人去搜查她的房间好吗 长官 |
[35:30] | Good idea, Bough. Alert me if you find anything. | 好主意 波夫 有什么发现通知我 |
[35:56] | Mr. Golightly. | 戈莱特利先生 |
[36:02] | Indeed. | 正是在下 |
[36:04] | I thought perhaps you weren’t coming. | 我还想你可能不会来了 |
[36:06] | On the contrary, wild horses couldn’t keep me away. | 恰恰相反 一言既出驷马难追 |
[36:10] | Madame? Monsieur? | 女士 先生 |
[36:12] | Evening. What would you like? | 晚上好 你想喝点什么 |
[36:15] | I’m feeling a little homesick tonight. I’ll have a Moscow Mule. | 今晚有点想家 我要莫斯科骡子[鸡尾酒] |
[36:22] | And I’ll have a London… | 那我要伦敦… |
[36:24] | Lemming, please. | 旅鼠 |
[36:28] | I’m not sure, what… | 我不太确定 什么是… |
[36:31] | It’s, uh, gin, vodka, | 就是杜松子酒和伏特加 |
[36:36] | armagnac, | 雅文邑白兰地 |
[36:38] | sherry, | 雪利酒 |
[36:40] | with just a little bit of Parmesan. | 再来一点帕玛森干酪 |
[36:49] | So, what brings you to the South of France, Miss… | 什么风把你吹到南法来的 小姐… |
[36:52] | Bhilli… Bhully… | 比利…布利… |
[36:54] | Bhuletova. | 布勒托娃 |
[36:56] | Bhuletova. | 布勒托娃 |
[36:57] | I’m just visiting a friend of mine. | 我是来拜访一位朋友 |
[37:03] | And would this friend be the owner of the Dot Calm? | 这位朋友不会就是平静域号的主人吧 |
[37:09] | Yes, he would. | 是的 他就是 |
[37:16] | And what about you, Basil? | 你呢 巴泽尔 |
[37:19] | Oh, I’m just here on business. | 我是来工作的 |
[37:22] | Although, it’s rapidly turning into pleasure. | 但正在迅速变成享乐 |
[37:29] | Ooh! I love these. | 我很喜欢吃这个 |
[37:36] | They’re really hot. | 很辣 |
[37:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:48] | Yes, fine. | 没事 |
[38:02] | Yes. Merci beaucoup. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[38:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:07] | I’m not sure I’ve ever met a man | 我不确定我有没有遇见过 |
[38:09] | quite like you, Basil. | 像你这样的人 巴泽尔 |
[38:12] | Let me clear up the uncertainty for you. | 容我来为你扫除不确定 |
[38:15] | You haven’t. | 你没有遇见过 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, Basil. I have to get up really early tomorrow morning. | 很抱歉 巴泽尔 我明天要起很早 |
[38:35] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[38:38] | Dormez, Basil. | 晚安 巴泽尔 |
[38:47] | How did you get on, sir? | 你怎么样 长官 |
[38:49] | Oh, gosh, what a wonderful woman, Bough. Wonderful. | 天哪 多美妙的女人 波夫 太美妙 |
[38:52] | Right. | 是的 |
[38:53] | Charming. Intelligent. | 又迷人 又聪明 |
[38:55] | Lovely sense of humor. And obviously entirely innocent. | 有可爱的幽默感 和十足的天真无辜 |
[38:59] | Although, I broke into her room | 但是我进了她的房间 |
[39:00] | and she does have three passports, sir. | 发现她有三本护照 长官 |
[39:02] | Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian. | 罗马尼亚 保加利亚 俄罗斯 |
[39:04] | Different name in each. | 每本名字都不同 |
[39:05] | So she’s been married to three different people. | 所以她和三个人结过婚 |
[39:08] | Not unusual in this day and age, Bough. | 在这年头不算少见 波夫 |
[39:10] | And I also found some garroting wire and two boxes of ammunition. | 我还发现一些绞喉线和两盒子弹 |
[39:13] | Well, single woman, traveling alone, you can’t be too careful. | 单身女性独自出行 小心点不为过 |
[39:19] | You don’t think she might be a spy, sir? | 你不觉得她可能是间谍吗 长官 |
[39:22] | A spy? | 间谍 |
[39:25] | I think I know what a spy looks like, Bough. | 我知道间谍是什么样的 波夫 |
[43:08] | Madame? Madame? | 女士 女士 |
[43:25] | Sir? | 长官 |
[43:26] | Sir! | 长官 |
[43:29] | I just got off the phone to P in London. | 我刚和伦敦的P先生通完电话 |
[43:31] | He’s found out who the owner of that yacht is. | 他查到了那艘游艇的主人 |
[43:32] | Jason Volta. | 杰森·沃尔特 |
[43:34] | The world’s most powerful Internet billionaire, sir! | 全球最有影响力的互联网亿万富翁 长官 |
[43:36] | And he’s in London, right now. | 他现在正在伦敦 |
[43:37] | The Prime Minister is personally negotiating a trade deal with him. | 首相正和他私下商讨一项贸易协定 |
[43:42] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[44:15] | Do you think we might slow down a little, sir? | 你觉得我们要不要慢一点 长官 |
[44:18] | What? | 什么 |
[44:21] | Never mind! | 算了 |
[44:29] | With what appears to be another cyber attack, | 在发生又一起网络袭击后 |
[44:31] | pressure is mounting on the Prime Minister. | 首相身上的压力更重了 |
[44:32] | Every train in England? Yes, sir. | 英格兰的所有火车 是的 长官 |
[44:34] | They’re all trying to terminate at Bristol Temple Meads. | 终点都成了布里斯托圣堂草甸火车站 |
[44:41] | Morning, sir! | 早上好 长官 |
[44:42] | You see this, English? Yes! | 你看见这个了 英格力士 是的 |
[44:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[44:49] | Tell me you’ve got something I can take to the Prime Minister. | 告诉我你有可以让我呈给首相的消息 |
[44:51] | Would the name of the man responsible do, sir? | 幕后黑手的名字可以吗 长官 |
[44:54] | Excellent, English, yes. | 很好 英格力士 当然可以 |
[44:57] | It’s Jason… | 是杰森… |
[45:09] | Volta, sir. Jason Volta. | 是沃尔特 长官 杰森·沃尔特 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么 |
[45:13] | You’re accusing the PM’s knight in shining armor? | 你是在指控首相身边最得力的红人吗 |
[45:16] | I’d need hard evidence. | 我需要更有力的证据 |
[45:25] | Which… | 所以… |
[45:27] | …is why Agent English is proposing | 英格力士特工提议 |
[45:30] | a penetration of Volta’s country estate in Surrey. | 对沃尔特在萨里郡的乡下庄园突破式侦查 |
[45:32] | Yes, yes, yes, yes… | 对 对 对 |
[45:37] | Well, do what you have to do, English. | 那就尽你所能吧 英格力士 |
[45:39] | But for God’s sake, be discreet about it. | 但做事一定谨慎小心点 |
[45:44] | Good. | 好的 |
[45:52] | “Virtual reality”? | “虚拟现实” |
[45:54] | That’s right, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[45:55] | P’s built a computer model of the inside of Volta’s mansion. | P为沃尔特的豪宅建了一个电脑模型 |
[45:57] | When you put on this headset, | 戴上这个头盔 |
[45:59] | it will look and feel as if you are inside the house. | 你就会感觉像真的在房子里一样 |
[46:02] | You’ll be able to open and close doors, | 你可以开门关门 |
[46:05] | walk up and down staircases, | 可以上楼下楼 |
[46:06] | completely familiarize yourself with its layout. | 完完全全地去熟悉房子布局 |
[46:09] | This floor moves in any direction. So you can walk… | 这块地板可以向所有方向移动 |
[46:13] | You can walk as far as you want in the virtual world | 所以你可以在虚拟世界里到处随便走 |
[46:18] | without ever actually leaving this room. | 而实际上都不用走出这间房 |
[46:20] | One thing though, sir. | 长官 但有一件事 |
[46:23] | The experience can be very disorientating. | 这种体验可能会使你迷失方向 |
[46:24] | It’s completely immersive | 因为完全置身其中 |
[46:26] | and some people lose all track of their actual surroundings. | 有些人就会彻底忘记周围真实的环境 |
[46:29] | I think we can pretty much guarantee that’s not gonna happen. | 我觉得那种情况是绝不可能发生的 |
[46:32] | I’ll just need you to sign the health and safety releases. | 你只需要签一下这份安全文件 |
[46:35] | Would you excuse me while I find an iPad. | 我去找一下我的平板电脑 |
[46:39] | Oh, go with him, Bough. | 波夫 跟他一起去吧 |
[46:40] | If we don’t chivvy him along we’ll be here all day. | 不催一下他 我们就要困在这一整天了 |
[47:33] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[48:02] | Door closing. | 关门请注意 |
[48:05] | Going down. | 电梯下行 |
[49:23] | I’m sorry, sir, but you’re going to have to leave. | 不好意思 先生 请您离开 |
[49:51] | So, we’ll shortly be arriving at Admiralty House. | 我们马上就到海军大厦了 |
[49:54] | And, er, that actually | 实际上 |
[49:56] | used to be Oliver Cromwell’s own house. Um… | 这里曾是奥利弗·克伦威尔自己的房子 |
[50:02] | And then we’ll be going to Horse Guards Parade. | 接下来我们要去的是皇家骑兵卫队阅兵场 |
[50:08] | Perhaps you’d like to sit down, sir? | 先生 要不您先坐下 |
[50:19] | I’ve got them! | 抓到了 |
[50:25] | However, the agent we have on | 不过 执行这项任务的特工 |
[50:26] | this mission is confident he’s making major progress. | 很有信心已取得巨大进展 |
[50:29] | And, uh, yes, we have a potential suspect, he’s been identified. | 所以 我们已经锁定了嫌犯 |
[50:32] | And further covert investigations are now ongoing. | 进一步的秘密调查正在进行中 |
[50:38] | Yes, quite. | 的确令人惊讶 |
[50:39] | So I expect to have more to announce on this front | 我希望这方面会有更多进展 |
[50:44] | shortly. | 在不久之后吧 |
[51:01] | Sir? | 长官 |
[51:02] | Mmm? | 怎么了 |
[51:03] | Is everything all right, sir? Yes, I’ve done it, Bough. | 还好吗 我都试过了 波夫 |
[51:06] | Child’s play. Don’t know what all the fuss was about. | 小孩子的把戏 不明白这有什么大不了 |
[51:23] | Pleasure to see you again, Prime Minister. | 很荣幸又见到您了 首相 |
[51:26] | It’s a hologram. Apparently you just speak to it normally. | 这是全息影像 照常讲话就行 |
[51:31] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 我的荣幸才是 |
[51:33] | Hate to rush you, but was | 我不是想催您 |
[51:35] | there something in particular you needed? | 但您是有什么事要找我吗 |
[51:37] | Actually, I was just calling really to see | 我打来是想看看 |
[51:40] | if you had had a chance to think things over. | 你有没有重新考虑过这件事 |
[51:44] | I have. | 我考虑过 |
[51:48] | But the thing is, Fiona, | 事情是这样的 菲奥娜 |
[51:49] | I just don’t really do other people’s security. | 我不太帮其他人做安保工作 |
[51:51] | Not that I don’t want to. But your infrastructure is old. | 不是我不想 但你的基础设备太老旧了 |
[51:55] | Plus the only way I could keep you secure in the meantime | 而且我能保障你安全的唯一方法 |
[51:57] | would be by storing all your data on my own servers. | 就是把你的所有数据存储在我的服务器上 |
[52:00] | Obviously, that would be… Yes. Jason, | 这显然是 好的 杰森 |
[52:03] | what I really want to do | 我真正想要的 |
[52:04] | is announce this tieup at the G12 meeting. | 是在十二国集团峰会上宣布我们的合作 |
[52:07] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[52:19] | Good luck, sir. | 长官 祝你好运 |
[52:40] | Sir? | 长官怎么了 |
[52:42] | I said to get the chopper ready. Right there. | 我说了把直升机准备好 就那儿的 |
[52:44] | Sir. Right away, sir. | 是的 长官 马上 |
[52:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:47] | Tyler, come in. Copy. | 泰勒 你进来 是 |
[52:49] | Tyler, can you prepare the chopper now? | 泰勒 你现在可以把直升机准备好吗 |
[52:51] | We’ll have everything ready for you in a couple of minutes. | 所有东西马上就能准备好了 |
[53:25] | We can’t keep meeting like this, Mr. Golightly. | 不能每次都这样碰面 戈莱特利先生 |
[53:28] | Oh, yes. | 好吧 |
[53:30] | Or do you want to end this charade and tell me your real name? | 或者不必玩这个把戏 告诉我你的真名吧 |
[53:33] | Go. | 先走 |
[53:37] | There’s so much you don’t | 对你身处的世界 |
[53:39] | understand about this world you’ve got caught up in. | 你不了解的东西太多了 |
[53:42] | Spare me the idiot act. You’re British Secret Service. | 别装傻了 你是英国特勤处的 |
[53:47] | Impressive work in France, by the way. | 你在法国表现不错啊 |
[53:49] | When did you realize I was a spy, too? | 你什么时候意识到我也是间谍的 |
[53:52] | Oh, pretty much straight away. | 大概立马就知道了吧 |
[54:00] | I’ve spent two years undercover. | 我已经卧底了两年 |
[54:02] | Simple operation until you showed up. | 你出现之前一切都挺简单 |
[54:04] | And I like to keep things simple. | 我不想把事情搞复杂 |
[54:07] | “Simple” is my middle name. | 我的中间名就叫”简单” |
[54:13] | It would seem you’ve got a choice to make. | 看来你要做选择了 |
[54:17] | Temporary suspension of hostilities? A shortterm partnership? | 暂停敌对吗 短期合作吧 |
[54:22] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[54:31] | Politicians are even more gullible than venture capitalists. | 政治家们比那些风险投资人们还容易骗 |
[54:34] | That is correct. | 说得没错 |
[54:36] | Get me a copy of the target list. | 给我一份目标名单 |
[54:37] | We’ll hit them once more just to be on the safe side. | 保险起见 再攻击它们一次 |
[54:40] | Give me your phone. You don’t have a phone? | 给我你的手机 你连手机都没有吗 |
[54:43] | A phone will give anyone your precise location. | 手机会暴露你的位置 |
[54:46] | And yet they’re so useful for making phone calls. | 但是打电话就很方便了啊 |
[54:48] | Excellent. I’m not phoning anyone. | 好的 我不是要打电话 |
[54:52] | I’m gathering evidence. | 我要收集证据 |
[54:56] | The target list, Jason. Four iconic central London landmarks. | 目标名单 伦敦市中心四个标志性建筑 |
[55:00] | Make your selection. Number three. | 请选择 第三个 |
[55:03] | The London Eye. | 伦敦眼 |
[55:06] | This cyber attack could potentially | 这次网络攻击可能会 |
[55:08] | impact 16,000 visitors. | 影响到16000名游客 |
[55:16] | I found him snooping around upstairs. | 我发现他在楼上鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[55:20] | And who are you exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[55:22] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[55:25] | Face recognition software launched. | 启动面部识别 |
[55:28] | Johnny English is a geography teacher from Lincolnshire. | 约翰尼·英格力士是林肯郡的地理老师 |
[55:32] | Rather heavily armed for | 讲解欧洲各国首都 |
[55:33] | a lesson on European capitals, Mr. English. | 需要如此全副武装吗 英格力士老师 |
[55:38] | Any thoughts, sweetheart? | 宝贝 你怎么看 |
[55:40] | He’s British Intelligence. | 他是英国特工 |
[55:44] | And there you have it, two words that have | 这就对了 这两个词 |
[55:46] | no right being in the same sentence together. | 是不能同时出现在一个句子里的 |
[55:49] | Do you really think I came here alone? | 你以为我是单枪匹马一个人吗 |
[55:53] | I have a team of crack operatives out there, right now, | 现在外面有一队精锐特工 |
[55:56] | just waiting to strike. | 正等着攻入 |
[56:04] | Sir! | 长官 |
[56:08] | What has happened to this country? | 这个国家怎么了 |
[56:11] | How is it possible that less than a century ago | 不到一个世纪以前 大英帝国 |
[56:13] | the British Empire ruled a quarter of the globe | 还统治着全球四分之一的领土 |
[56:16] | and now it’s relying on someone | 而今时今日却只能依靠 |
[56:21] | like you? | 你这样的人 |
[56:28] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[56:31] | Stop him? | 不拦下他吗 |
[56:46] | Go. | 我们走 |
[56:55] | Close the gates. Yes, sir. | 关门 是 |
[57:07] | Help! Stop! | 救命啊 停下 |
[57:09] | Obstacle directly ahead, Mrs. Trattner. | 前方有障碍物 特拉特纳女士 |
[57:11] | Check your mirrors and bring the car to a stop. | 查看后视镜 然后停车 |
[57:17] | Er, excuse me. Hey. | 你要干什么 |
[57:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:26] | Drive! | 开车 |
[57:29] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[57:30] | What… What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是要做什么 |
[57:32] | Excuse me! You are not a qualified instructor. | 开门 你没有教练证 |
[57:44] | But what about my instructor? Turn left. | 我的教练怎么办 左转 |
[57:48] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[57:53] | For future reference, I’m on your left. | 仅供参考 我在你的左手边 |
[57:56] | Please, stop. I can’t do this anymore! | 可以停下吗 我受不了了 |
[58:04] | I can’t see anything now! | 我什么都看不见了 |
[58:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[58:19] | When I say “Go,” Turn sharp right. | 我说”走”的时候 向右急转弯 |
[58:26] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[58:29] | Go! | 走 |
[58:33] | And straighten up, straighten up, straighten up. | 打正方向盘 回正 回正 |
[58:35] | And go! | 走 |
[58:37] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们快跟上 |
[58:47] | Oh, now just bear left a little. Good. | 现在往左拐一点点 很好 |
[58:49] | Straighten up, straighten up. | 回方向盘 快回 |
[58:55] | Good! | 很好 |
[59:00] | Well, that was very good, Mrs. Trattner. | 刚刚表现很好 特拉特纳女士 |
[59:05] | I think you made some real progress today. | 我认为你今天进步很大 |
[59:09] | You’re not hearing me, English. | 你没听懂我意思 英格力士 |
[59:11] | Given the Prime Minister’s new | 由于首相和沃尔特 |
[59:12] | friendship with Volta, the situation has changed. | 达成了新合作 现在局势有变 |
[59:14] | But the facts haven’t, sir. | 但事实还是这样啊 长官 |
[59:16] | That attack is Volta’s responsibility. | 是沃尔特发起的攻击 |
[59:18] | According to you, but not according to anyone else. | 除了你没人这么说 |
[59:21] | Is he here yet? | 他来了吗 |
[59:23] | Good afternoon, Prime Minister. So, this is, uh… | 下午好 首相 这位是 |
[59:26] | English, Prime Minister. Johnny English. | 英格力士 首相 约翰尼·英格力士 |
[59:29] | Vvhat exactly do you have to say for yourself? | 你想为自己辩解什么 |
[59:31] | Rather a lot, actually. | 事实上 有很多 |
[59:33] | However, men like me don’t deal in prevarication, Prime Minister, | 然而 我这样的人从不闪烁其词 首相 |
[59:37] | so let me get straight to the point. | 所以 我就有话直说了 |
[59:39] | Jason Volta is the man behind these attacks. | 杰森·沃尔特是这些袭击的幕后凶手 |
[59:42] | And I have the evidence to prove it. | 并且我有证据能够证明 |
[59:46] | I managed to record this inside Volta’s country lair. | 我在沃尔特的郊区私宅里录下来的 |
[59:50] | But I should warn you, Prime Minister, | 但是我要提醒您 首相 |
[59:51] | that what you’re about to see is evil incarnate. | 您将会看到恶魔的化身 |
[1:00:01] | Here we are at Fifi’s third birthday! | 这是菲菲的三周岁生日聚会 |
[1:00:04] | And it’s a very exciting day! | 真是个令人兴奋的日子 |
[1:00:08] | Hip hip, hooray! HiP hip, hooray! | 嘿嘿 万岁 嘿嘿 万岁 |
[1:00:12] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:16] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:00:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:23] | Can I just ask, what is wrong with you? | 我想问一句 你是不是有病 |
[1:00:26] | The country is in a state of complete chaos. | 全国上下一片混乱 |
[1:00:29] | The press is wetting itself, | 媒体都吓坏了 |
[1:00:30] | and the only person capable of saving us | 而唯一能够拯救我们的人 |
[1:00:32] | is the man you’re accusing of high treason. | 你却污蔑他有叛国罪 |
[1:00:35] | I was in the room myself when he gave the order, Prime Minister! | 他发号施令时我就在那个房间里 首相 |
[1:00:39] | But there was a… | 但是 出了点… |
[1:00:40] | Do you know what I was in the room with, English? | 你知道刚才我办公室里有什么吗 英格力士 |
[1:00:42] | Your file, which I’ve read, in its entirety, | 你的档案 我从头读到尾 |
[1:00:43] | and I have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[1:00:45] | Did you or did you not burn | 你有没有 |
[1:00:46] | the Cote de Roe restaurant at Antibes to the ground’? | 把昂蒂布海角的科德罗餐厅烧成灰烬 |
[1:00:50] | And did you or did you not fire a guided missile | 你有没有朝一群法国骑行者 |
[1:00:52] | at a peloton of French cyclists? | 发射定向导弹 |
[1:00:55] | Well… | 这个… |
[1:00:56] | Before commandeering an opentop bus | 你还强行征用露天双层巴士 |
[1:00:57] | and tossing the tour guide off the top deck, | 并把导游从顶层扔下去 |
[1:00:59] | and then assaulting an 82yearold grandmother in a sandwich shop | 还在三明治店里攻击一位82岁高龄的老奶奶 |
[1:01:02] | before battering the employee of said sandwich shop | 并用两根有机酵母法棍 |
[1:01:04] | with two organic sourdough baguettes? | 连续猛击该三明治店的店员 |
[1:01:07] | Uh, I don’t remember the… | 我不记得这些… |
[1:01:09] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to be me? | 你知不知道身为首相我有多难 |
[1:01:16] | Do you have even the foggiest notion | 你们有没有哪怕一丁点概念 |
[1:01:18] | of how virtually impossible it is to get anything done | 面对各种事件 事实 选举人 |
[1:01:22] | in the face of events and facts and voters | 以及如洪水猛兽般的所谓”全国媒体” |
[1:01:27] | and that tsunami of tosspots we call “The national press”? | 想把一件事做成有多艰难 |
[1:01:30] | Finally I get the chance to do something good for my country, | 我终于有机会为我的国家做些好事 |
[1:01:34] | and what happens? | 可结果呢 |
[1:01:35] | The universe sends me you. | 老天爷把你派来了 |
[1:01:39] | Well, do you know what I say? | 你知道我想说什么吗 |
[1:01:41] | I say, up the universe’s arse! | 我想说 去他妈的老天爷 |
[1:01:44] | And do you know what else I say? You’re fired. | 你知道我还想说什么吗 你被解雇了 |
[1:01:46] | With immediate effect. Now get out! | 立即执行 赶紧给我滚蛋 |
[1:01:48] | And make sure I never clap eyes on that imbecile ever again! | 不要再让我看到这个蠢货 |
[1:02:34] | What are you doing, sir? | 你要干什么 长官 |
[1:02:37] | What do you think I’m doing, Bough? I’m going home. | 你觉得我要干什么 波夫 我要回家 |
[1:02:41] | But the Prime Minister is finalizing her deal with Volta. | 但是首相就要和沃尔特签订协议了 |
[1:02:43] | She’s taking him to the | 她要把他当作特邀嘉宾 |
[1:02:45] | G12 Summit in Scotland as her special guest. | 带他去参加在苏格兰举行的十二国峰会 |
[1:02:47] | It’s over, Bough. | 已经结束了 波夫 |
[1:02:48] | And there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it. | 我们也确实无能为力了 |
[1:02:52] | But, sir, I have a plan. | 但是 长官 我有个计划 |
[1:02:55] | Remember my wife? | 记得我老婆吗 |
[1:03:05] | Clear your baffles. | 避开挡板 |
[1:03:07] | What? Mind your head, sir. | 什么 小心头 长官 |
[1:03:13] | This says we’re sinking. | 这里显示我们在下沉 |
[1:03:18] | She’s old and a little rusty, | 这艘潜艇年纪大了 有点生锈 |
[1:03:20] | but she can put on a hell of a fireworks display. | 但是仍然能像放烟花一样开火 |
[1:03:40] | Excellent work, Commander. | 干得漂亮 指挥官 |
[1:03:42] | Jeremy has always spoken very highly of you, Agent English. | 杰瑞米一直对你赞不绝口 英格力士特工 |
[1:03:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:03:50] | Oh, yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[1:03:54] | I’m no fan of the pen pushers myself, | 我对文书工作毫无兴趣 |
[1:03:56] | so when orders came through stationing us here for the Summit, | 接到我们要驻守峰会的命令时 |
[1:03:58] | well, I thought a lift was the least I could do. | 我觉得至少我能顺路带一程 |
[1:04:01] | Right, let’s get a move on, Bough. | 是的 我们行动吧 波夫 |
[1:04:04] | Oh, if you wouldn’t mind keeping your mobiles off | 请注意在一切结束之前将你们的手机 |
[1:04:06] | until you’re well clear, gentlemen. | 保持关机状态 先生们 |
[1:04:07] | The launch systems on the missiles are a bit 1980s. | 导弹的发射系统有点失灵 |
[1:04:10] | Gets a tad twitchy around microwave radiation. | 受到微波辐射的话 会有点分路不良 |
[1:04:13] | No problem there, Commander. We’re doing this mission oldschool. | 没问题 指挥官 我们会用老派方式完成任务 |
[1:04:27] | This spot is perfect. | 这个位置很完美 |
[1:04:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:04:47] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:04:48] | Come on, come on… | 快点 快点 |
[1:04:51] | Right, Bough. Our mission here is simple. | 好了 波夫 我们的任务很简单 |
[1:04:53] | Gain access to Volta’s bedroom and take him out. | 进入沃尔特的卧室 然后把他带出来 |
[1:04:57] | How are you going to get up there, though,sir? | 你要怎么才能上去呢 长官 |
[1:05:00] | A walk in the park for the exoskeleton. | 用外骨骼来个公园漫步 |
[1:05:09] | Remotely operated neoprene bodysuit. | 远程操控橡胶紧身衣 |
[1:05:12] | Increases the wearer’s strength 100 times. | 将穿戴者的力量增加100倍 |
[1:05:16] | Right, power it up. Stick in the floppy disk and let’s go. | 好了 启动它 插入软盘 出发吧 |
[1:05:27] | Just… | 稍等 |
[1:06:02] | When will the weapon be ready? | 武器什么时候能准备好 |
[1:06:04] | As soon as the Prime Minister signs the agreement, tonight. | 首相今晚签署协议即可 |
[1:06:08] | How do I fire it? | 我要怎么开火 |
[1:06:10] | Press once and the attack is launched. | 按一下即可发起攻击 |
[1:06:12] | After which, the data of every G12 country | 在这之后 十二国的所有数据 |
[1:06:16] | will be transferred to the servers on board the Dot Calm. | 都会传输到平静域号的服务器上 |
[1:06:20] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:06:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:06:34] | You’re working for Russian | 你从一开始 |
[1:06:35] | lntelligenoe and you have been from the start. | 就是为俄罗斯情报局效力的 |
[1:06:38] | Which is why I’ve taken an | 所以你藏在戒指里 |
[1:06:39] | antidote to the poison you keep in your ring, | 刚才又倒在这杯酒里的毒药 |
[1:06:41] | and which you’ve poured into this drink. | 我已经服下了解药 |
[1:06:44] | And removed the firing pin from that pistol. | 也拆掉了那把手枪里的撞针 |
[1:06:55] | Everyone has to make a life for themselves. | 每个人都要为了自己的身家性命而奋斗 |
[1:06:58] | It’s just sad that yours is | 只是可惜 你的生命 |
[1:07:01] | over. | 要结束了 |
[1:07:03] | Fresh from my 3D printer. Hundred percent plastic. | 刚从我的3D打印机里打出来的 全塑料 |
[1:07:10] | And 100% deadly. | 但绝对致命 |
[1:07:13] | Killing me won’t save you. | 杀了我也不能救你自己 |
[1:07:15] | Don’t bet on it. | 别这么肯定 |
[1:07:21] | Seriously, this cannot be happening. | 开什么玩笑 不带这么玩的 |
[1:07:24] | Oh, but it is. | 就要这么玩 |
[1:07:27] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[1:07:29] | Get your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[1:07:31] | And you. | 还有你 |
[1:07:40] | There’s no time for this, Johnny. | 没时间了 约翰尼 |
[1:07:42] | Oh, it isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:07:44] | You cannot be working with this English idiot! | 你不会跟这个英国蠢货联手了吧 |
[1:07:47] | Save the pillow talk for your prison cell, Volta. | 还是把枕边风留给监狱吧 沃尔特 |
[1:07:50] | Are you inside, sir? | 你进去了吗 长官 |
[1:07:52] | Yes, yes, Bough, you can power down. | 是的 波夫 你可以关闭了 |
[1:07:55] | Everything is under control. | 一切尽在掌控 |
[1:07:57] | Shut down. | 关机 |
[1:08:23] | An historic venue for an historic meeting. | 这个地点和这场会有都具有历史意义 |
[1:08:26] | The delegates from each G12 | 来自G12成员国的代表 |
[1:08:27] | member nation will have their own priorities… | 都将拥有优先权… |
[1:08:41] | How do we get in now, sir? | 我们现在怎么进去 长官 |
[1:08:51] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[1:09:28] | Hey, you! | 那个人 |
[1:09:47] | Thank you very much. I hope you have everything you need. | 感谢各位 希望大家都拍到了满意的照片 |
[1:10:08] | On behalf of the United Kingdom, | 在此请允许我代表英国 |
[1:10:10] | may I welcome you here today to this ancient meeting chamber | 欢迎各位今天来到这个古老的会议地点 |
[1:10:14] | where the great Scottish clans | 苏格兰各大氏族 |
[1:10:16] | once settled their differences and forged new alliances. | 曾在这里解决纷争并缔结了新的联盟 |
[1:10:21] | A place I have specifically chosen | 为了宣布一个非常特别的决定 |
[1:10:23] | in order to make a very special announcement. | 我特意将会议地点选在这里 |
[1:10:27] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:10:30] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吧 长官 |
[1:10:32] | No, I’m not all right. Get me up, Bough. | 不 我不好 扶我起来 波夫 |
[1:10:37] | It’s very heavy, sir. I know how heavy it is, Bough. | 好重 长官 我知道有多重 波夫 |
[1:10:44] | We’ve got to get to the conference… | 我们得赶紧到会议现场 |
[1:10:47] | to the conference room before Volta… | 免得沃尔特发射… |
[1:10:51] | before Volta triggers his weapon. | 发射他的武器 |
[1:10:55] | And so, with my signature on this agreement… | 如此 我在这份协议上签字 |
[1:11:00] | …it gives me great pleasure, oh, | 让我非常高兴 |
[1:11:03] | to welcome to you my guest, my friend, Jason Volta. | 向各位介绍我的客人及朋友 杰森·沃尔特 |
[1:11:10] | Standing by to launch attack, Jason. | 准备发动攻击 杰森 |
[1:11:14] | Damn it, get me out of this stuff. Johnny? | 见鬼 把我弄出来 约翰尼 |
[1:11:16] | I can’t see the join, sir. It’s the clasp. | 我看不到连接处 长官 是卡扣的 |
[1:11:18] | Release the clasp and the top and the bottom separate. | 打开卡扣就能上下分离了 |
[1:11:23] | Must have jammed when you fell over, sir. | 一定是你摔倒的时候卡住了 长官 |
[1:11:25] | For goodness sake. Wait. Try this. | 我的天 等等 试试这个 |
[1:11:34] | That is quite a lot of oil, sir. | 这油太多了 长官 |
[1:11:37] | Oh, come on! Come on, come on… | 快点 快开啊 |
[1:11:41] | Can you imagine what the world | 你们能想象全世界 |
[1:11:42] | would look like if it was run by Apple? | 都由苹果来管理会是什么样吗 |
[1:11:46] | Or Google? Or… | 或者谷歌 或者 |
[1:11:49] | Me? | 我 |
[1:11:53] | Do you think you’d have failing schools? | 你觉得自己会考不上学校吗 |
[1:11:56] | Do you think you’d have endless waiting in your hospitals? | 你觉得自己会在医院无尽地等待吗 |
[1:11:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:00] | Think you’d have such long lines in your airports? | 会在机场里排长长的队吗 |
[1:12:03] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:05] | No, because all of these are simple data management problems. | 不 因为这些都是简单的数据管理问题 |
[1:12:09] | And people like me, we love data. | 而我这样的人 就喜欢数据 |
[1:12:12] | We live for data. | 我们为数据而生 |
[1:12:16] | My… | 我的 |
[1:12:17] | Do you know what I live for, Volta? | 你知道我为什么而生吗 沃尔特 |
[1:12:20] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:21] | Eliminating the threat that | 消除你这种恶棍 |
[1:12:23] | lying villains like you pose to this country. | 给这个国家带来的威胁 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 有完没完了 |
[1:12:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[1:12:30] | Arrest this whack job. | 把这个疯子抓起来 |
[1:12:31] | The only person ordering an arrest around here will be me. | 在这里只有我能下逮捕命令 |
[1:12:35] | There’s no cause for concern, ladies and gentlemen, | 别担心 女士们先生们 |
[1:12:38] | you are now in the capable hands of Her Majesty’s Secret Service. | 你们正在女王特勤处的保护之下 |
[1:12:43] | And you, my friend, are in for an uncomfortable ride. | 而你 朋友 免不了要遭罪了 |
[1:13:04] | Where was I? | 我说到哪儿了 |
[1:13:07] | Living for data. | 为数据而生 |
[1:13:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:13:11] | My algorithms can solve every | 我的算法能解决你们的任何问题 |
[1:13:13] | one of your problems as long as I have one thing. | 只要给我一样东西 |
[1:13:16] | Control. | 控制权 |
[1:13:18] | And that is what you are about to give me now. | 所以你们现在要给我控制权 |
[1:13:22] | Jason, I wonder if you could just clarify… | 杰森 你能不能说清楚… |
[1:13:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:13:26] | Now, hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:13:29] | Castle now locked down | 城堡已封锁 |
[1:13:31] | and under your control, Jason. | 尽在你的掌控之中 杰森 |
[1:13:35] | The agreement this ignoramus just signed | 这个傻瓜刚刚签署的协议 |
[1:13:38] | didn’t just give me access to all the UK’s data. | 不仅授予了我英国所有数据的访问权限 |
[1:13:41] | It also gave me access to a junction box, in North Ayrshire | 还授予了我北艾尔郡一个接线盒的访问权限 |
[1:13:45] | that connects the entire World Wide Web. | 它连接了整个万维网 |
[1:13:48] | Disable the fiberoptic cables | 只要切断盒子里的光纤电缆 |
[1:13:50] | in that box and the Internet will cease to exist. | 整个因特网将不复存在 |
[1:13:55] | Johnny? Are you okay? | 约翰尼 你还好吗 |
[1:14:05] | Have you got a phone? We need to call for backup. | 你带手机了吗 我们得打电话请求支援 |
[1:14:07] | There’s no time for backup. I’m going after Volta. | 没时间请求支援了 我要去追沃尔特了 |
[1:14:11] | And don’t lose that one! | 别把这部也搞丢了 |
[1:14:13] | Do you understand what it means if I turn the Internet off’? | 你们知道我把因特网关了意味着什么吗 |
[1:14:17] | Cities will go dark. Planes will fall out of the sky. | 城市陷入黑暗 飞机从空中坠落 |
[1:14:22] | Trains will collide. Law and order will break down | 火车相撞 法律和秩序崩溃 |
[1:14:26] | and the world as you know it will be over. | 你们所了解的世界将彻底消亡 |
[1:14:30] | Show, don’t tell, right? | 别光说不做啊 对吗 |
[1:14:36] | Initiating attack, Jason. | 正在启动攻击 杰森 |
[1:14:39] | Taking control of junction box. | 正在控制接线盒 |
[1:14:42] | Suspending Internet and | 正在关闭英国和欧洲的 |
[1:14:44] | electricity supply across Britain and Europe. | 因特网和电力供应 |
[1:14:48] | Stage one of attack complete. | 第一阶段攻击已完成 |
[1:14:51] | Ladies and gentlemen. I can stop the attack | 女士们先生们 我可以停止攻击 |
[1:14:54] | as long as each of you signs | 只要你们每个人 |
[1:14:56] | the same agreement as the Prime Minister, | 都和首相大人签署相同的协议 |
[1:14:58] | giving me complete control. | 授予我全部控制权 |
[1:15:01] | Your call. | 由你们决定 |
[1:15:03] | Welcome to British Intelligence. Get me Pegasus! | 欢迎致电英国情报局 让帕加索斯接电话 |
[1:15:06] | For Ml5, press one. For MI6, press two. | 军情五处 请按1 军情六处 请按2 |
[1:15:10] | For MI7, press three. | 军情七处 请按3 |
[1:15:19] | Eight G12 signatures now acquired. | 八个G12国家已签署协议 |
[1:15:24] | Signal the chopper, we’re almost done here. | 通知直升机 我们这儿差不多搞定了 |
[1:15:27] | For accounts, press five. | 账户查询 请按5 |
[1:15:28] | For childcare services, press six. Oh, some om! | 托儿服务 请按6 有完没完 |
[1:15:31] | For more options, press seven. | 其它选项 请按7 |
[1:15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:38] | Only two further signatures | 还差两份签名 |
[1:15:40] | required to achieve control of G12 nations’ data. | 就能获得全部G12国家的数据 |
[1:15:44] | All UK data | 所有英国数据 |
[1:15:46] | now successfully transferred to the Dot Calm. | 现已成功迁移至平静域号 |
[1:15:49] | For Aphrodite, | 联系阿弗罗迪特 |
[1:15:50] | press one. For Pegasus, press two. | 请按1 联系帕加索斯 请按2 |
[1:15:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:15:56] | Dive the submarine. Repeat, dive the submarine. | 潜艇下潜 重复 潜艇下潜 |
[1:16:02] | Director’s office? This is Johnny English. | 这里是局长办公室 我是约翰尼·英格力士 |
[1:16:05] | I need to speak to Pegasus immediately. | 我需要立即跟帕加索斯通话 |
[1:16:07] | It’s a national emergency. | 这是国家紧急情况 |
[1:16:09] | One moment, please, sir. | 请稍等 先生 |
[1:16:12] | This is HMS Vengeance. | 这里是女王特勤处复仇号 |
[1:16:13] | We have a full launch code. | 我们收到了全面发射的代码 |
[1:16:15] | Repeat, launch code is locked. | 重复 发射代码已被锁定 |
[1:16:17] | Do I have your permission to fire? | 请问是否批准开火 |
[1:16:19] | Oh, my God. Could you hold on one moment, please? | 我的天啊 请稍等片刻 |
[1:16:22] | Sir? Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[1:16:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:27] | Sir! HMS Vengeance here. | 长官 这里是女王特勤局复仇号 |
[1:16:29] | Do I have your permission to launch? | 是否批准发射 |
[1:16:30] | What? Listen, we have to call in an attack. | 什么 听着 我们必须组织攻击 |
[1:16:33] | Did you say “Attack, ” Sir? | 您是说攻击吗 长官 |
[1:16:34] | Yes, an attack. Attack. | 是的 攻击 攻击 |
[1:16:38] | General quarters, we are go for launch. | 战斗部署 准备发射 |
[1:16:41] | Target coordinates locked, Commander. | 目标位置已锁定 指挥官 |
[1:16:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:16:57] | Commander, the missile is being redirected. | 指挥官 导弹在重新定位 |
[1:17:01] | It seems to be locking on to a new hostile target. | 好像锁定了一个新的敌方目标 |
[1:17:06] | What’s a “Sherbet F”? | “冰果露”是什么 |
[1:17:19] | Oh, no. What was that? | 天呐 那是什么 |
[1:17:22] | Dot Calm appears to be offline, Jason. | 平静域号断开连接 杰森 |
[1:17:26] | The cyber attack has been halted. | 网络攻击已中断 |
[1:17:32] | Did you | 你是不是… |
[1:17:34] | make a call quite close to the submarine, sir? | 在潜水艇旁边打电话了 长官 |
[1:17:41] | Because? | 因为 |
[1:17:43] | You did it, sir! | 你做到了 长官 |
[1:17:45] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成 |
[1:17:48] | Weh,exactly! | 没错 |
[1:17:51] | I am reevaluating our options, Jason. | 我正在重新评估选项 杰森 |
[1:18:00] | Johnny! Johnny! | 约翰尼 约翰尼 |
[1:18:02] | Volta is getting away! He’s heading for his helicopter! | 沃尔特要跑了 他正往他的直升机那儿去 |
[1:18:06] | No, Bough. | 不 波夫 |
[1:18:08] | This one’s mine. | 交给我 |
[1:18:43] | Careful, sir. Sir? | 小心点 长官 |
[1:18:56] | Last two steps, sir. | 最后两步 长官 |
[1:19:03] | Not so fast, Volta! | 别跑得这么快 沃尔特 |
[1:19:06] | Is this supposed to scare me, Sir Lancelot? | 这是想吓唬我吗 兰斯洛特骑士 |
[1:19:14] | Take cover, Bough. | 注意隐蔽 波夫 |
[1:19:21] | Don’t worry, he’s only got six bullets in that thing. | 别怕 他那家伙里只有六颗子弹 |
[1:19:28] | And, of course, the thing itself. | 当然 还有那家伙本身 |
[1:19:33] | You’ve run out of options, Volta. | 你别无选择了 沃尔特 |
[1:19:35] | Oh, you think you’ve won? | 你觉得你赢了吗 |
[1:19:39] | Rerouting the attack to our Nevada servers, Jason. | 重新启动攻击至内华达服务器 杰森 |
[1:19:42] | The world’s going down, English. | 世界要毁灭了 英格力士 |
[1:19:44] | And I’ll be the last man standing. | 而我将是唯一幸存的人 |
[1:19:47] | Goodbye, English! Goodbye, Internet. | 再见 英格力士 再见 因特网 |
[1:19:51] | I’ve got it. That’s a Gazelle 341 light attack helicopter. | 找到了 那是小羚羊341轻型武装直升机 |
[1:19:56] | If we can hack into its operating system, | 如果我们能侵入它的操作系统 |
[1:19:59] | we can disable the drive function. | 就可以破坏它的驱动功能 |
[1:20:02] | Here. | 给我 |
[1:20:06] | Look at you! You couldn’t | 瞧瞧你 就算你的命 |
[1:20:08] | use that thing if your life depended on it! | 全靠那部平板电脑拯救 你也不会用 |
[1:20:13] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:20:16] | Get this steel bird in the… | 让这只钢鸟… |
[1:20:22] | Rerouting complete. | 重启已完成 |
[1:20:24] | Attack data now installed at our Nevada servers. | 准备攻击内华达服务器安装的数据 |
[1:20:28] | Should I initiate? | 是否开始 |
[1:20:30] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[1:20:36] | Should I initiate the new attack? | 是否开始新的攻击 |
[1:20:39] | Initiate this! | 你开始受死吧 |
[1:20:41] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:20:55] | Well, uh, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[1:20:57] | I think we can all agree, | 相信我们都不会否认 |
[1:20:58] | that wasn’t quite the evening we were expecting. | 今晚绝不是我们想象中的夜晚 |
[1:21:06] | I had hoped to present to you tonight… | 本来我希望今晚给你们展示 |
[1:21:08] | Thank you. …A vision of what Britain might be. | 谢谢 英国未来发展的景象 |
[1:21:11] | But, as it happens, the man who saved us all this evening, | 但正如所发生的 今晚拯救我们的勇士 |
[1:21:15] | the man who, I might add, I personally assigned to this case, | 他…我补充一句 是我亲自指派的特工 |
[1:21:19] | has presented us with a different kind of vision. | 给我们展现了另一幅景象 |
[1:21:21] | A living embodiment, if you like, | 为我们树立了活生生的榜样 |
[1:21:23] | of those fundamental British qualities | 他是优良传统美德的真实写照 |
[1:21:25] | that have ensured that our beloved island nation endures. | 这些美德使我们深爱的岛国经久不衰 |
[1:21:30] | Courage under fire, endless ingenuity | 战火中的勇气 无尽的聪明才智 |
[1:21:33] | and above all, a quiet | 最重要的是 |
[1:21:36] | unassailable dignity. | 无法撼动的尊严 |
[1:21:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:06] | All together. | 一起欢呼 |
[1:22:18] | Welcome back, Mr. English. | 欢迎回来 英格力士老师 |
[1:22:20] | Thank you, Headmaster. | 谢谢 校长 |
[1:22:21] | Thank you for agreeing to be our guest speaker. | 感谢你愿意做我们的特邀讲师 |
[1:22:23] | Now the governors and staff | 主管们和员工们 |
[1:22:24] | are all waiting for us in the rose garden. | 正在玫瑰园等我们呢 |
[1:22:26] | Yes, if you could just excuse me for a few minutes, Headmaster. | 好的 我先失陪一下 校长 |
[1:22:38] | Morning, sir! Hello, sir! | 早上好 老师 嗨 老师 |
[1:22:39] | Welcome back, sir! | 欢迎回来 老师 |
[1:22:45] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:50] | Where’s Straker? | 斯特雷克在哪儿 |
[1:22:52] | Here, sir. Good. | 这儿呢 老师 很好 |
[1:22:54] | And, of course, Baggaley. | 当然还有 巴格利 |
[1:22:57] | That was very good. Very good. | 你做得很好 非常好 |
[1:22:59] | All right, gather round, everyone. Gather round. | 好了 大家都过来吧 过来 |
[1:23:01] | I’ve got some toys to show you. | 我给你们带了一些玩具 |
[1:23:03] | There we go. | 让我们来瞧瞧 |
[1:23:06] | There we are. There we are. | 这个 这个 |
[1:23:09] | Breadstick blowpipe, anyone? Me! | 面包棍吹气管 谁要 我 |
[1:23:11] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:23:12] | Granny Smith hand grenade? | 绿苹果手榴弹 |
[1:23:15] | And what about a garroting watch? Here, sir. | 绞绳手表呢 我要 老师 |
[1:23:17] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:23:19] | Here, let me take that. | 给我 这个我拿着吧 |
[1:23:21] | Don’t worry, it’s only a mild sedative. | 别担心 只是药性不强的镇静剂 |
[1:23:25] | Oh! That’s just a fivesecond fuse. | 这是只有五秒钟的引线 |
[1:23:28] | Yes, all right, we all know what garroting looks like. | 好了 我们都知道绞绳长什么样 |
[1:23:31] | Whenever you’re ready, Mr. English. | 就等你了 英格力士老师 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, I’m sorry, Headmaster, I’ll just be one moment. | 不好意思 校长 马上就来 |
[1:23:36] | Just take those. Thank you. Ooh. | 带上这些 谢谢 |
[1:23:39] | Put those away, shall we? There we… | 把东西放好 好吗 |
[1:23:45] | I always did love a jelly baby. | 我就喜欢吃软糖 |