Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Joy(奋斗的乔伊)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Joy(奋斗的乔伊)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:奋斗的乔伊
英文名称:Joy
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[00:46] I don’t understand how something like this happened. 我不明白怎么会发生这样的事
[00:51] I don’t know what I’m gonna do. 我不知道该怎么办
[00:53] This has been my whole life, and now it’s gone. 那曾是我全部的人生 现在却消失了
[00:54] I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[00:57] Pendleton Industries is all I’ve ever known. 我只熟知彭德尔顿产业
[01:01] And now it’s all been taken away. 现在全都被夺走了
[01:05] When someone sees a weakness in me, I turn that weakness into a strength. 当别人看见了我的弱点 我会把那个弱点化为力量
[01:15] Danica, you’re so strong. 丹妮卡 你真坚强
[01:18] I don’t think I could do anything like this. 我做不出这样的事
[01:22] You can imagine changing your life… 克拉琳达 你可以去争取那块地
[01:24] by fighting for the deed to the land, Clarinda. 来改变你的生活
[01:27] Which is only possible if Bartholomew is no longer living. 只要巴塞洛缪离世
[01:34] You will never get the deed to the land again. 你永远也不会再得到那块地
[01:37] I will never allow it. 我永远也不会准许
[01:39] Put down that gun, you silly girl. 把枪放下 你这个傻瓜
[01:42] Watch your step, Bartholomew. 小心点 巴塞洛缪
[01:45] Ridge is on his way. 里奇正赶来
[01:47] And he’s still in love with Clarinda. 他仍爱着克拉琳达
[01:49] And Jared loves me. 贾里德爱着我
[01:52] Clarinda… 克拉琳达
[01:54] it’s true. 没错
[01:56] I’m here for you. 我为你而来
[02:12] This is the story of Joy, as told by me, her grandmother. 这是乔伊的故事 由我 她的外婆来讲讲
[02:22] Everybody starts out with some kind of dream of what life will be. 每个人都从梦想中的生活开始
[02:30] Joy’s dream started at this metal garage her father ran. 乔伊的梦想从她爸爸经营的 这家修车厂开始
[02:43] Jackie, Jackie, bo-backie Banana-fana, fo-fackie 杰基 杰基 往后走 有香蕉和弗兰基
[02:46] Fee-fi, mo-mackie Jackie 菲飞 麦基儿 杰基
[02:48] My granddaughter had a best friend, Jackie. 我的孙女有个好朋友叫杰基
[02:52] Joy, Joy, bo-boy Banana-fana, fo-foy 乔伊 乔伊 男孩子们 有香蕉和礼物
[02:54] While shivering in my shoes 我的脚在颤抖
[02:57] I strike a careless pose 我才不在乎
[02:59] A half-sister, Peggy. 还有一个同夫异母的姐姐 佩吉
[03:04] A dog. 一条狗
[03:05] It’s okay. It’s okay, Mitzy. 没事的 米茨
[03:08] A father. 父亲
[03:11] A mother… 母亲
[03:15] who is my daughter. 也就是我女儿
[03:19] A grandmother. That’s me. 外婆 就是我
[03:34] She made many beautiful things in her room. 她在房间里做了好多漂亮的东西
[03:38] Magic. 真是神奇
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1610个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:256个,六级词汇:119个,GRE词汇:118个,托福词汇:192个,考研词汇:281个,专四词汇:220个,专八词汇:42个,
所有生词标注共:510个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:40] Some people love to make things. 有些人很喜欢造东西
[03:44] They have the patience and the focus to figure it out with their hands. 他们有耐心 能集中精神 用双手解决问题
[03:49] Joy was one of those people who rejoiced in making things. 乔伊就是那样喜欢造东西的人
[03:53] And I open the gate to the big g reen meadow. 我打开通向大片草地的大门
[03:57] And I went into the forest. 我走进森林
[04:01] And there, I conquered many dangers. 在那我克服了很多危险
[04:05] A wolf… 一头狼
[04:06] and other scary things. 和其他吓人的东西
[04:08] And then I started to build my very own house… 然后我开始造我自己的房子
[04:12] where I would live… 我会住在那里
[04:13] and make wonderful creations for all the world… 然后创造很多美好的东西 让全世界
[04:16] to see and have. 都看到和拥有
[04:19] And maybe for the prince and princess… 或者给住在森林那边
[04:20] who lived across the forest, in the castle. 城堡里的王子和公主
[04:23] See? 看见吗?
[04:25] And they were in love. 他们相爱着
[04:27] And maybe they’d invite me over… 因为我造的东西
[04:28] because of the things that I made. 他们可能会邀请我去做客
[04:32] You need a handsome prince. That’s what you need. A prince. 你需要一个帅气的王子 那是你需要的 一个王子
[04:37] No, I don’t need a prince. 不 我不需要王子
[04:39] This is a special power. I don’t need a prince. 这是超能力 我不需要王子
[04:45] My daughter Terry is separated, and alone in her room… 我的女儿泰瑞与丈夫分居 独自待在房间里
[04:49] watching soap operas. 看肥皂剧
[04:51] You can imagine changing your life… 克拉琳达 你可以去争取那块地
[04:52] by fighting for the deed to the land, Clarinda. 来改变你的生活
[04:56] I have something for you. 我有样东西给你
[04:59] Oh, Danica… 哦 丹妮卡
[05:01] You’re so strong. 你真坚强
[05:02] I don’t think I could ever do something like this. 我做不出这样的事
[05:09] I always felt it was for me to encourage her. 我一直觉得我该鼓励她
[05:13] So I said… 所以我说
[05:15] You are goi ng to g row up and be a strong, smart young woman… 你会长成一名坚强、睿智的聪明女子
[05:20] go to school, meet a fine young man, have beautiful children of your own… 去上学 遇到一个好男人 有自己漂亮的孩子们
[05:26] and you’re gonna build wonderful things that you do in your room. 创造出像你房间里那些 美好的东西来
[05:32] Okay? 好吗?
[05:33] What happened to this girl’s dreams? 这个女孩的梦想如何了?
[05:36] Watch this. 看看吧
[05:38] Mother, I can’t find my lanyard for work. 妈妈 我找不到工牌的挂绳了
[05:40] They’re not gonna let me through airport security without it. 没有它他们不会让我通过机场的安检
[05:42] Joy, you can’t find your lanyard? Can I help you? 乔伊 找不到你的挂绳了? 我能帮你吗?
[05:45] No, but I… 不用 我…
[05:46] Honey, listen. 亲爱的 听着
[05:47] I know life hasn’t gone as we discussed many times, sweetheart. 我知道生活并不像 我们多次谈过的那样 亲爱的
[05:51] And you don’t exactly have your whole life ahead of you… 而你的人生也不是刚刚开始
[05:54] but you still have a good portion of it, anyway. 但仍有很长的一段路
[05:58] Hope springs eternal. 面包总会有的
[06:01] – Thanks, Mimi. – Sure. –谢了 外婆 –不谢
[06:03] Mother, look what I did find. 妈妈 看我找到了什么
[06:07] What is that? 那是什么?
[06:08] How can you ask what this is? 你怎么能不知道?
[06:11] The dog collar I invented in high school. 我高中时发明的狗项圈
[06:14] Remember Mitzy choked a couple of times? 记不记得米茨被卡住几次?
[06:16] So I invented a dog collar with a quick release… 所以我发明了一个可快速解开的狗项圈
[06:18] so that a dog would never choke… 这样狗永远也不会被卡住
[06:20] and I covered it with reflective tape, plus it’s a flea collar. 我还在上面贴了反光贴 而且它还是个防跳蚤项圈
[06:23] I probably wouldn’t be late to this job I’m going to… 如果你帮我申请了专利或请个律师
[06:26] if you’d gotten me a patent or a lawyer. 可能我就不用帮人打工了
[06:28] Joy the doer, Joy the doer. You were always doing things, honey. 实干家乔伊 你总是在造各种东西 亲爱的
[06:31] How could I be expected to remember everything? 我怎能每一样都记住呢?
[06:33] Now the Hartz company has the patent to that collar. 现在哈茨公司拥有了这个专利权
[06:36] I don’t know how to get a patent. 我不知道怎么申请专利
[06:39] What is that smell? 那是什么味道?
[06:41] How did you get yogurt down here, Mother? 这下面怎么会有酸奶 妈妈?
[06:45] I was wondering what that odor was. 我也在想那是什么味道呢
[06:46] It’s starting to mold for Pete’s sake. 已经开始发霉了
[06:48] Yes, I am, because I feel like I cannot have the life bled out of me this way. 是的 因为我不能让生活就这样弃我而去
[06:53] Joy, look who’s back. Look who’s back! 乔伊 看谁回来了 看谁回来了!
[06:56] Yes, Bartholomew is back. 没错 巴塞洛缪回来了
[06:58] No, no. 不 不
[06:59] I thought Bartholomew was dead? 我以为巴塞洛缪已经死了
[07:01] And I’m a ghost. 我是个鬼魂
[07:02] He came back as a ghost with even greater powers. 他化作力量更强的鬼魂回来了
[07:04] Ghost, you go away! 鬼魂 走开!
[07:05] My powers are even greater now. 我现在力量更强了
[07:07] I cannot handle this. How is this possible? 我做不到 这怎么可能?
[07:10] Stay away from him. 别靠近他
[07:11] Clarinda, you don’t know what a ghost can do to you! 克拉琳达 即使在坟墓里
[07:13] Even from beyond the grave. 你也不知道鬼魂能把你怎么样!
[07:16] Grandma’s gonna take you to the birthday party, okay? 外婆会带你去参加生日会 好吧?
[07:18] Five minutes. 只要五分钟
[07:20] Hi. What are you doing here? 嗨 你们来这干什么?
[07:23] I’m returning him to you. I don’t want him anymore. 我来把他还给你 我不想要了
[07:25] What? 什么?
[07:27] He’s damaged. 他精神不正常
[07:28] He has no place else to go. 他无处可去
[07:30] He’s been living in my house for two years. 他在我的房子里住了两年了
[07:32] Dad, I’m so sorry. 爸爸 我真抱歉
[07:34] But you know, Tony’s living in the basement. 但你知道 托尼住在地下室
[07:37] Your ex-husband shouldn’t be living in your basement. 你前夫不该住在你的地下室
[07:39] That’s not the proper way to be divorced. 离婚了还这样不合适
[07:41] Okay. I don’t know where I’m gonna put you. 好吧 我不知道该让你住哪里
[07:44] Dad, don’t go in there. Mom’s in there. 爸爸 别进去 妈妈在里面
[07:47] You can have him back, Terry. I don’t want him anymore. 你可以跟他在一起了 泰瑞 我不想了
[07:50] What was so much better about being with Sharon, Rudy? 跟莎伦在一起有什么好的 鲁迪?
[07:52] Dad, don’t answer that. 爸爸 别回答
[07:53] We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. 我们能一起去大都会艺术博物馆
[07:55] – What did you like at the museum? – What did I like? I’ll tell you what I like. –你喜欢博物馆什么? –我喜欢什么?我来告诉你
[07:58] I like the ancient Roman statues. I like the medieval armor. 我喜欢古老的罗马雕像、中世纪的盔甲
[08:02] I like the Etruscan jewelry. 伊特鲁里亚人的珠宝
[08:04] – Museums are full of dust and death. – I like going to the café… –博物馆里全是灰尘和死物 –我喜欢去那个咖啡馆
[08:06] having an espresso, a nice panini, that’s what I like. 喝杯浓咖啡 吃个好吃的意式热三明治
[08:09] You had a panini in a coffin, Rudy. 你在棺材里吃意式热三明治 鲁迪
[08:11] – A dusty, boring coffin. Yuck. – Then why’d you ask me? –一个布满灰尘、无趣的棺材 恶心 –那你还问?
[08:14] What are you, a crazy person? 你是个疯子吗?
[08:15] It’s like having a conversation with an insane asylum person. 我就像是在跟一个疯子讲话
[08:17] What else, Captain Jack? What else was so great? 还有什么 杰克船长? 还有什么好看的?
[08:18] Captain Jack, you’re calling me. Okay. 你叫我杰克船长 好吧
[08:20] Yes, you’re Captain Jack, the flying jackass. 对 杰克船长 一个大坏蛋
[08:21] Yeah, and you know what you are? You’re like a gas leak. 是的 你知道你是谁吗? 你就像是泄漏的煤气
[08:23] – We don’t smell you, we don’t see you… – I am not a gas leak! –闻不到、看不到… –我不是泄漏的煤气
[08:25] – But you’re killing us all silently. – You take that back… –但能慢慢地把我们都杀了 –你把那话收回
[08:27] and tell me what else you did with Sharon! 告诉我你还跟莎伦做过什么!
[08:28] You creature from the Black Lagoon. 你就是个妖怪
[08:30] No! This conversation is over. 住嘴!你们俩都别说了
[08:31] – I’m leaving. Good luck. – Oh, my God. Here it goes. –我要走了 祝你好运 –天 又这样
[08:33] Watch out, Joy. He’s gonna snap! 小心 乔伊 他要发飙了!
[08:35] Please. You want me to snap. That’s your whole routine. You… 你想让我发飙 你的惯用伎俩 你…
[08:37] Guard the china! 保护瓷器!
[08:39] – Hey, Terry, you like this? – Dad, no! –嘿 泰瑞 你喜欢这个吗? –爸爸 不要!
[08:41] How’s this for snapping? 这样发飙如何?
[08:43] – No! No. – How’s this? –不要! –这样如何?
[08:46] This is snapping! 这就是发飙!
[08:47] – Dad! Stop! – He’s disturbed, Joy! –爸爸!住手! –他心理失常 乔伊!
[08:49] He’s a disturbed man! 他是个心理失常的人!
[08:51] – I’m disturbed? – He’s a damaged man! –我心理失常? –他是个神经病!
[08:53] You’re right, I am disturbed. 你说的对 我心理失常
[08:55] You’re the great disturber! 是你让我心理失常的
[08:57] I’m sorry, honey. 对不起 亲爱的
[08:58] I don’t like this. 我不希望这样的
[08:59] You’re not supposed to see this kind of thing. 你不该看见这样的事
[09:01] I’m very, very sorry. I apologize sincerely. 我非常非常抱歉 我诚意道歉
[09:04] It’s not gonna happen, okay? We have other… 不会发生的 好吧?我们有另一个…
[09:07] I’m gonna clean all this up. 我来收拾干净
[09:08] Dad, no. Don’t clean it up. 爸爸 不用收拾了
[09:10] Dad, stop. Just don’t, okay? 爸爸 住手 别收拾好吧?
[09:13] Stop. I’ll do it. I just want to get you out of this room. 住手 我来收拾 你离开这间房间吧
[09:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:20] Hi, guys. I’m sorry about all the yelling. 嗨 伙计们 真对不起
[09:21] Mimi’s gonna take you to the birthday party, okay? 太婆会带你们去生日会 好吧?
[09:24] Hi, my sweethearts. 嗨 宝贝们
[09:25] – You broke things again. – He did break stuff. –你又打烂东西了 –他是把东西打烂了
[09:27] I did break some things, but Grandma was wrong. 我是把东西打烂了 但外婆有错
[09:29] So I was a little wrong, but she was really wrong. 我做错了一点事 但她是大错
[09:32] But Grandpa’s gonna come stay with us for a little while. 外公会跟我们一起住一段时间
[09:34] Yay! 太好了!
[09:35] A sleepover with Grandpa! Yay! 跟外公一起过夜!太好了!
[09:38] Sharon never separated the wash. The whites were always gray. 莎伦永远不分开洗衣服 白色总是被染成灰色
[09:42] But you have that magic touch, sweetheart, so could I give this to you, please? 但你很会洗这个 宝贝 我能托你洗一下吗?
[09:44] Yeah, I’ll take care of it, yeah. Just get your bag. 好 我来洗 去拿包吧
[09:46] What about my ledgers and all that stuff? My accounting books? 我那些账本怎么办?我的会计账本?
[09:48] I got them. I’ll get them to you later today. 我来处理 今天我会拿给你
[09:49] – I love you, Grandpa. – Love you. –我爱你 外公 –我爱你
[09:51] – I did your taxes, I did your W-2s. – Okay. Very important. –我帮你报了税 还有税表 –好 那很重要
[10:08] You suck! 你唱得很难听!
[10:10] What is he doing here? 他在这做什么?
[10:11] Sharon brought him back… 莎伦把他带回来了
[10:13] so he’s gonna stay with us until he finds a new love or a new place to live. 在他找到新的爱人或者住的地方之前 他会跟我们住
[10:17] You know how this goes. 你知道是怎么回事
[10:29] Dad, up. 爸爸 起来
[10:32] This is not the proper way to be divorced, the two of you. 你们俩离了婚就不该如此
[10:34] You’re gonna tell me how to be divorced? 你要来告诉我离了婚该怎么样吗?
[10:36] I’m a provider, Tom Jones. I have my own business. 我有所贡献 大歌星 我有自己的生意
[10:39] I help Joy with the mortgage. What do you do? 我帮乔伊付了房贷 你呢?
[10:40] You sing all night at Angela Starpoli’s club. 你整晚在安吉拉斯塔波莉的俱乐部唱歌
[10:43] You get repeatedly fired from Campbell’s Soup. 你数次被金宝汤公司解雇
[10:45] Okay, well I’m gonna divide the basement. 好 我会把地下室分隔一下
[10:47] I’m divorced. I can do whatever I want, Rudy. 我已离婚 我想干什么都行 鲁迪
[10:49] This is not the proper way to be divorced. 离婚了还这样不合适
[10:51] And I’m about to be late for work. 我上班就快迟到了
[10:52] So please try not to fight in front of the children, okay? 请你们不要在孩子面前吵架 好吗?
[10:55] Especially not physically. 尤其不要动手
[10:56] Rudy, you see this? This microphone here? 鲁迪 你看见这个了吗? 这个麦克风
[10:59] You touch it, and I kill you. 你碰它我就杀了你
[11:04] Okay. I’m leaving. 好 我要走了
[11:05] Please try not to kill each other while I’m gone. 我不在的时候请你们别要对方的命
[11:08] You’ve gone mad. This is all your fault! 你疯了 这都是你的错!
[11:10] Clarinda. Clarinda! Don’t. 克拉琳达 克拉琳达!别这样
[11:12] Clarinda, something terrible happened! Stay away from him! 克拉琳达 发生了很糟糕的事! 离他远点!
[11:19] Oh, my God. I thought I fixed this thing. 哦 我的天 我以为修好了呢
[11:21] N ice job, Joy. N ice job. 干得好 干得真好
[11:23] Peggy? What are you doing here? 佩吉?你在这干什么?
[11:27] What’s the matter with you? Sending Grandma Mimi with her arthritis… 你怎么搞的?外婆有关节炎
[11:30] to take them to their friend’s birthday? 你还让她带他们去参加生日会?
[11:32] I’m fine. 我没事
[11:33] They have a much better time with me anyway, with Aunt Peggy. 他们跟我 还有佩吉阿姨在一起会更开心
[11:37] But I wasn’t stupid enough to get into a bad marriage and have a couple of kids. 我可不会愚蠢到步入一段糟糕的婚姻 生几个孩子
[11:41] Don’t bother your sister, Peggy. 别烦你妹妹 佩吉
[11:42] I’m gonna talk to Dad about business. All right? 我去跟爸爸谈点生意 好吧?
[11:45] You gonna come bring the books by the garage later? 你晚点会把账本带回车库吗?
[11:46] Yeah, I’m gonna bring them later. He’s in the basement. 是的 我晚点带回来 他在地下室
[11:48] I’m joking with you. 我刚才是在开玩笑
[11:49] Yeah. I know. 对 我知道
[11:51] Kids, we’re gonna do something fun later, okay? 孩子们 我们晚点去玩 好吧?
[11:53] We’re doing something fun now. 我们现在就在玩
[12:01] Oh, we found your luggage but it’s in Cleveland. 哦 我们在克利夫兰找到了你的行李
[12:04] So now we just need to get it back to New York City. 所以现在只需把它运回纽约
[12:06] I’m filing a complaint. 我要正式投诉
[12:08] My husband needs his medication. 我丈夫需要他的药
[12:10] What’s your name? Joy? 你叫什么名字?乔伊?
[12:12] You don’t seem joyous to me today. 今天我看你不太高兴啊
[12:14] Perhaps I am not so joyous today. 可能我今天就是不太高兴
[12:16] – Joy, I think you’re getting demoted. – Hi, how you doing? –乔伊 你要被降职了 –嗨 你还好吗?
[12:18] Listen, I need you to speak to the supervisor. 你要跟总监谈一下
[12:20] We’re gonna be having some changes, and you’re gonna be going to the night hours. 我们会做一些变动 你要上晚班
[12:23] – Night hours? Tom, I can’t work night hours. – And we’re having cutbacks. –晚班?汤姆 我不能上晚班 –我们要削减开支
[12:25] – I’ve got two kids. – Joy, I’m sorry. –我有两个孩子 –乔伊 对不起
[12:27] Good luck. 祝你好运
[12:28] Bye, Susan. 再见 苏姗
[12:50] I’m not paying for metal that I haven’t gotten. 我没收到货不会付钱的
[12:52] On top of me send… You know, he wants to get paid. 另外我发了…他想要钱
[12:54] He doesn’t send an invoice, and he hasn’t even sent the metal. 他没发发票来 连货也没发来
[12:58] But why doesn’t he just send the invoice? Send the invoice, I’ll pay him. 他为何不把发票发过来? 把发票发过来 我就会付他钱
[13:01] Yep. That’s it. Send the invoice. 对 就这样 把发票发过来
[13:05] Hi. Dad, I want to thank you again for helping with the mortgage. 嗨 爸爸 我想再次谢谢你帮忙付房贷
[13:08] Yeah. 好
[13:09] I settled the accounts, balanced the books. 我对了帐 做了账本
[13:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:13] I’m sorry business is so bad, Dad. 我很抱歉生意那么差 爸爸
[13:15] I don’t think that that crazy gun range is helping. 旁边的练枪场影响很大
[13:18] How is that still legal? 那怎么还能合法?
[13:19] – What can I do? – After all these years? –我能怎么办? –都这么多年了
[13:21] They keep to themselves. 他们在自己的地盘练
[13:23] It’s their property. The police leave them alone. 那是他们的地方 警察也管不了
[13:25] Why? You think it’s costing us business? 怎么?你觉得生意受它影响?
[13:27] I don’t think it’s helping. 我觉得一定没好处
[13:29] Well, if you wanna help, why don’t you come here and manage this place? 如果你想帮忙 为何你不来这管理这个地方?
[13:32] You know, I’d like to go the next level. Put on a nice suit. 我也想更上一层楼 穿上漂亮的套装
[13:35] You know, go out there and get some accounts. 出去找客户
[13:38] Yeah, this is 9873. Just checking my mailbox. 对 我是9873 想查查我的信箱
[13:43] What is that? 那是什么?
[13:44] Yeah, I have a pen. What is it? 我有笔 请说
[13:45] 13-14. That’s it? 13–14 就这样?
[13:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:49] What was that? 那是什么?
[13:51] It’s a 900 number. 那是付费电话
[13:53] What’s a 900 number? 什么付费电话?
[13:55] It’s, you know, a dating service for widows and widowers. 一个提供给寡妇和鳏夫的约会服务
[13:59] Dating service? 约会服务?
[14:00] You’re not a widow or a widower. 你不是鳏夫啊?
[14:01] What’s the difference? I’m single. 有什么区别?我是单身
[14:03] I meet nice ladies. Maybe we fall in love. 我能遇见好的女人 可能我们会爱上对方
[14:06] I have to fall in love or I’m not interested. You know me. 我要坠入爱河 否则不感兴趣 你知道的
[14:09] I know, Dad. 我知道 爸爸
[14:11] Sharon was no good for him. It’s nice for him to meet somebody new. 莎伦跟他不合适 认识新的人对他有好处
[14:14] – I got him some new clothes, you know? – Okay. Okay. –我给他买了些新衣服 –好吧
[14:16] – Hello? Is this 7633? – It’s good., THEN JOY TO PEGGY –你好?你是7633吗? –很好 高兴点吧
[14:17] – Okay. I love you. See you later. – Yes? –好 我爱你 迟点见 –是的
[14:20] Bye. 再见
[14:20] Hi. This is 9833. 嗨 我是9833
[14:23] Hi! Hi, how are you? 嗨!你好吗?
[14:25] What a nice voice you have. 你的声音很好听
[14:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:28] – Oh, an accent. – Yes. –哦 你有口音 –是的
[14:30] I am from Italy. 我来自意大利
[14:32] Oh! Continental. 哦!欧洲
[14:34] What is your name? 你叫什么名字?
[14:35] My name is Rudy, what’s yours? 我叫鲁迪 你呢?
[14:37] Trudy. 特鲁迪
[14:38] – Are you kidding me? – No. –开玩笑吧? –不是
[14:40] Your name is Trudy? 你叫特鲁迪?
[14:42] Yes! 是的!
[14:43] Rudy and Trudy. I love it. 鲁迪和特鲁迪 我很喜欢
[14:44] Let’s figure out when we’re gonna meet. 我们商量一下什么时候见面吧
[14:47] That’s a good idea. Let’s have dinner. 好主意 我们一起吃晚饭吧
[14:49] – I could come pick you up. – Yeah. –我可以来接你 –好
[14:51] I have a green Mercedes. 我开一辆绿色的奔驰车
[14:52] Okay, 6:30? I’ll be ready. 好 6点半?我会准备好的
[14:55] Ciao. 再见
[14:57] Good luck with your date, Dad. 祝你约会顺利 爸爸
[14:58] Thank you. I’m excited. 谢谢 我很兴奋
[15:00] What do you think you’re gonna wear? 你要穿什么去?
[15:03] Polo by Ralph Lauren. 拉夫劳伦马球牌衣服
[15:05] Did you have to use the whole bottle of cologne? 你非要喷整瓶古龙水吗?
[15:07] Tony! 托尼!
[15:08] You smell like my grandmother. He smells like my grandmother. 你闻起来像我外婆 他闻起来像我外婆
[15:10] Hey, please. Don’t make me tense. 嘿 拜托 别让我紧张
[15:12] Don’t stress me out. I gotta stay nice and loose. 别把我搞得那么紧张 我要保持放松的心情
[15:15] – Now you’re tense? – I’m tense. You’re making me tense. –现在你紧张了? –我紧张了 你搞得我紧张了
[15:17] – Guys, stop. Please. – I’m making you tense? –伙计们 求你们别吵了 –我让你紧张了?
[15:19] My carriage awaits. 我的车在等着了
[15:21] Have a great date. 约会愉快
[15:22] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[15:23] You don’t need it. 你不需要运气
[15:25] Joy, water! 乔伊 拿水来!
[15:27] Where are my cufflinks? 我的袖扣呢?
[15:28] Mommy, come read to me! 妈咪 来给我讲故事!
[15:30] Five minutes, Cristy. 等五分钟 克里斯蒂
[15:31] Mother, again? 妈妈 又这样?
[15:34] Yeah, you just sit right there. Are you comfortable? 对 你就坐那吧 舒服吗?
[15:36] How many times do I have to tell you not to clean your brushes out in the sink! 我跟你说了多少次 不要在水池里洗梳子!
[15:42] Danica thinks it’s unladylike to toss things in the toilet. 丹妮卡觉得把东西扔进马桶不是淑女作风
[15:44] And I happen to agree. 我也认同
[15:46] Yeah? Well, why don’t you have Danica do your plumbing then? 是吗?那让丹妮卡来修水管吧
[15:48] Danica can direct her power anywhere Danica chooses. 丹妮卡能选择在任何地方施展才华
[15:52] That is the power of Danica. 那就是丹妮卡的能力
[15:57] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[15:58] If this problem gets any worse… 如果这个问题继续恶化
[16:02] we’re gonna have to move you into a different room. 我们就要让你搬去另一间房间
[16:04] That means no TV. 也就是说不会再有电视
[16:06] That could be very scary for you. 对你来讲很可怕吧
[16:09] Don’t let that happen, Joy. This is my comfort nest. 别那么做 乔伊 这是我舒适的窝
[16:13] We’re gonna need to get a plumber in here. 我们要请水管工来看看
[16:15] What? 什么?
[16:17] There’s gonna… A man in my room? 会有个男人来我的房间?
[16:20] Well, I don’t know any female plumbers other than me. 除了我 我不认识其他女水管工了
[16:22] Well, can’t you fix it, Joy? 你修不了吗 乔伊?
[16:24] This has surpassed my capabilities. 那超出我的能力范围了
[16:26] Thanks, Joy. 谢了 乔伊
[16:28] “The cicada is a large flying insect two to three inches long. “蝉是一种大型飞行类昆虫 五到八厘米长
[16:31] “It makes a sound of up to 120 decibels, louder than some telephones. “它能发出高达120分贝的声音 比一些电话铃声还响
[16:36] “It lives half of its life above ground evading predators. “它生命中的一半时间 都在躲避天敌
[16:40] This is the book you wanted me to read to you, Cristy? 你想让我给你念这本书吗 克里斯蒂?
[16:41] How did this book even get in the house? 我们的房子里怎么会有这本书?
[16:43] Aunt Peggy got it for me. 佩吉阿姨给我的
[16:45] She said the reason I like cicadas is because they fill the air with sound… 她说我之所以像蝉 是因为它们让空气中充斥着声音
[16:49] which makes the house less lonelier for me. 好让这个房子没那么孤单
[16:52] Aunt Peggy tells you how you feel about the house being lonely? 佩吉阿姨告诉你房子觉得孤单时 你是什么感觉?
[16:56] Aunt Peggy tells me a lot of things. 佩吉阿姨告诉了我很多事
[16:57] Keep reading, please. 请继续念
[17:00] I don’t want you listening to Aunt Peggy too much. 我不想你听太多佩吉阿姨的话
[17:03] Okay. Why? 好 为什么?
[17:06] “The cicada, a symbol of rebirth in many countries… “蝉在很多国家都代表了重生
[17:08] “digs into the ground and stays buried for up to 17 years.” “钻进地下生活可长达17年之久”
[17:12] That’s such a random number. Why 17 years? 这么奇怪的数字 为何是17年?
[17:16] It doesn’t even say why. 都没解释为何
[17:18] I understand the four seasons in a year… 我知道一年有四季
[17:21] but why would something stay hidden for 17 years? 但为何有东西要隐藏17年?
[17:23] That’s just unsettling. I’m not reading this. 那太没道理了 我不念了
[17:26] You’re sleepy anyway. We gotta go to bed. 你也困了 我们去睡吧
[17:30] I wanna sleep with Nana. 我想跟外婆睡
[17:31] No, you should sleep upstairs in your room. 不行 你要在自己房间睡
[17:33] I want Nana. 我要外婆
[17:37] All right. Well, watch out. There’s a hole here. 好 小心 这里有个洞
[17:45] Just going to lay down for a second. 我就躺一下
[17:49] I feel like I’m in a prison. 我觉得我在监狱里
[17:51] No, Bartholomew’s the ex-con in the story. 不 巴塞洛缪是故事里的前牢犯
[17:54] And Clarinda doesn’t even know about it. 克拉琳达根本都不知道
[17:56] But Danica’s onto him. 但丹妮卡知道他的秘密
[17:59] They all blame Clarinda but Danica’s gonna get to the bottom of it. 他们都怪克拉琳达 但丹妮卡会来处理的
[18:01] No. No. 不 不
[18:03] Yes. It was you Clarinda. 对 就是你 克拉琳达
[18:05] I will get to the bottom of this. 会来处理的
[18:07] You’ve made terrible mistakes. 你犯了大错
[18:09] It was Clarinda! 是克拉琳达!
[18:13] Oh. 哦
[18:14] Look who’s here. 看谁来了
[18:16] Look who’s here. 看谁来了
[18:39] We are here today to remember what was lost… 我们今天聚集在此怀念
[18:42] seventeen years ago. 17年前我们失去的
[18:45] Do you remember? 你记得吗?
[18:49] Peggy comes with me. 佩吉跟我
[18:50] Joy spends half the time with us. 乔伊一半的时间跟我们过
[18:53] We’ll take her paper forest. 我们会带走她的纸森林
[18:55] That’s Joy’s special thing, and it belongs in this house. 那是乔伊的宝贝 该放在这座房子里
[18:57] No, I… 不 我…
[19:10] Joy. 乔伊
[19:13] Joy, wake up! 乔伊 醒醒!
[19:15] Someone’s been ringing the doorbell. 有人在按门铃
[19:31] Jackie! 杰基!
[19:33] Oh, thank God! It’s you. 哦 谢天谢地!是你
[19:34] What happened? I’m worried about you. I don’t see you any more. 怎么了?我担心你 我好久见不到你了
[19:37] You don’t come to the PTA. 你没来参加家长会
[19:39] You know how my mom’s always clogging the sink with her hair from the brushes? 你记得我妈妈在水池洗梳子 头发总是把水管堵住吗?
[19:44] With the pipes in her room? 她房间的水管?
[19:45] Yeah. She did it again. 对 她又这么做了
[19:47] Again? 又一次?
[19:48] Yes, and I had to bash open a hole in the floor. 是啊 我不得不在地板上凿开一个洞
[19:50] There’s a huge hole in the floor of my mother’s room and I’m broke. 我妈妈房间的地板上有一个大洞 我已经没钱了
[19:56] My father works hard. He’s had some bad breaks. 我爸爸工作得很努力 但他最近也诸事不顺
[20:02] I hope he gets another girlfriend, and he’ll move out of the basement. 我希望他能找个女朋友 那样他就能搬出地下室
[20:06] He’s in the basement with Tony? 他现在跟托尼一起住在地下室?
[20:07] Yes. And they hate each other. 是的 他们互相憎恶
[20:11] Yes. 对
[20:13] It’s a disaster. They won’t stop fighting. 简直糟透了 他们不停地吵架
[20:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:19] But how are you? How’s the family? How is everybody? 你怎么样?家里人怎么样? 大家都怎么样?
[20:22] Everybody’s okay. 大家都还好
[20:23] How’s work? 工作呢?
[20:25] My job, I could take it or leave it. 我的工作可有可无
[20:28] What happened to us, Jackie? 我们怎么了 杰基?
[20:31] All the things that we used to dream about. 我们曾经梦想过的事情
[20:33] I feel like they just keep getting farther and farther away. 我觉得那离我们越来越远
[20:36] Remember the night of the party where everything started? 记得最初的那场晚会吗?
[20:40] The band was playing. 乐队在演奏
[20:42] Everything was so exciting. 一切都是那么令人兴奋
[20:45] Joy, you came! 乔伊 你来了!
[20:47] I’m so glad you came! This is my boyfriend, Andre. 我好高兴你来了! 这是我男朋友 安德烈
[20:50] – Hi, Andre. – Nice to meet you. –嗨 安德烈 –很高兴见到你
[20:51] Andre, this is my childhood friend, Joy. 安德烈 这是我儿时的朋友乔伊
[20:53] Come inside! 进来啊!
[20:56] – Wow. – Check my music class, accountant girl. –哇 –来看看我的乐队 会计女孩
[20:57] This is a class? 这是个乐队?
[20:58] Yes! 是的!
[20:59] Don’t turn on the lights ’cause I don’t wanna see 别打开灯 因为我不想看见
[21:02] Mama told me not to come 妈妈叫我别来
[21:05] – They’re so good! – They are! The teacher’s band. –他们真棒! –是啊!天才嘛
[21:07] Mama told me not to come 妈妈叫我别来
[21:10] She said, “That ain ‘t the way to have fun, son” 她说:“不是这样玩的 儿子”
[21:15] “That ain ‘t the way to have fun” “不是这样玩的”
[21:18] Mama told me not to come 妈妈叫我别来
[21:21] Mama told me not to come 妈妈叫我别来
[21:24] – Who’s the bald guy? – That’s our music teacher. –那个光头的家伙是谁? –我们的音乐老师
[21:27] And he has all this… This is his house? 他有所有这些…这是他的房子?
[21:29] – Yeah, this is his house. – Wow. –对 这是他的房子 –哇
[21:31] He’s from Venezuela. 他来自委内瑞拉
[21:32] – Who is that guy? – Yeah. –那个家伙呢? –对
[21:35] That’s the music teacher’s son. 那是音乐老师的儿子
[21:38] Oh, my gosh. 哦 我的天
[21:41] You’re dancing. Here you go. 你在跳舞 很好
[21:49] What am I doing now? 我现在在做什么?
[21:50] – You’re dancing. – No. –你在跳舞 –不
[21:51] – Let me show you my father’s house. – What? –让我带你参观一下我爸爸的房子 –什么?
[21:53] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 来 来
[21:54] I’m gonna be a singer. 我会成为一名歌手
[21:56] Really? 真的吗?
[21:57] Yeah. I’m gonna be the next Tom Jones. 是的 我要成为下一个汤姆琼斯
[22:00] That’s a big ambition. There’s only one Tom Jones. 野心好大 不过只有一个汤姆琼斯
[22:03] I know, but you can’t let the practical get you down. 我知道 但你不能被现实吓倒
[22:07] You gotta keep going to what you love. 你要不断地追逐你所爱的事
[22:10] That’s true. 没错
[22:12] That’s what my father taught me. 那是我爸爸教我的
[22:17] What about you? 你呢?
[22:20] I invented a dog collar that I want to get patented, but I don’t think it ever will. 我发明了一个狗项圈 想要申请专利 但可能实现不了
[22:28] I was valedictorian in high school. 我在高中是最优等生
[22:33] I got into a college in Boston… 我考上了波士顿的大学
[22:36] but I’m staying here because my parents are getting divorced… 但我现在待在这里 因为我父母正在闹离婚
[22:39] and I’m staying to help my mom. 我会留下来帮我妈妈
[22:41] And I help my dad with business stuff. Accountant. 我帮我爸爸的生意做点会计的工作
[22:46] Maybe your dreams are on hold right now. 可能你的梦想只是暂停一下而已
[22:49] No? 不是吗?
[22:51] That’s a nice way of putting it. 这么说真不错
[22:54] This song is going to be in the town musical. 一些愚蠢的事
[22:56] We should sing it together. 我们该一起来唱
[22:58] I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time 我知道我站在那 等着你有时间
[23:02] To spend an evening with me 来与我共度夜晚
[23:06] That’s really nice. 真不错
[23:07] Okay, go. 好 一起来
[23:09] – No. – Okay. –不 –好
[23:10] And if we go someplace to dance 如果我们去某处跳舞
[23:12] I know that there’s a chance You won’t be leaving with me 我知道会有一线机会 你不会离开我
[23:16] He gave my girl a spring in her step, just when she needed it. 他在我孙女最低落的时候 给她带来了一缕阳光
[23:18] What are we doing? T ony. 我们要做什么?托尼
[23:21] He got her to do the musical, something she never would have done. 他让她来演音乐剧 她以前从未演过
[23:35] I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time 我知道我站在那 等着你有时间
[23:39] To spend an evening with me 来与我共度夜晚
[23:44] And if we go someplace to dance I know that there’s a chance 如果我们去某处跳舞 我知道会有一线机会
[23:48] You won’t be leaving with me 你不会离开我
[23:53] And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place And have a drink or two 然后我们去一个安静的地方 喝上一两杯
[24:03] And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid like “I love you” 然后我会说些蠢话 比如“我爱你”
[24:12] I can see it in your eyes That you despise the same old lies 我能从你的眼中看出 你讨厌这不变的古老的谎言
[24:16] You heard the night before 你昨晚才听过
[24:20] You’re so smart, you’re so beautiful, I… I just… 你那么聪明 那么漂亮 我只是…
[24:25] You could have married anybody. 你可以嫁给任何人
[24:26] You could have married a doctor, a lawyer, a nice man instead of this… 你可以嫁给医生、律师 一个很好的男人 而不是这个…
[24:29] I don’t even know what to call this guy. 我都不知道该怎么叫他
[24:30] Are you seriously talking about this right now? 你真的要现在来谈这事吗?
[24:36] It’s still not too late. 为时未晚
[24:38] Dad. 爸爸
[24:40] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[24:44] Think about it. 考虑一下
[24:45] Dad! 爸爸!
[25:06] We are a loving family, a solid family. 我们是友爱团结的一家
[25:09] I’ve been married to my wife… 我跟我太太结婚…
[25:10] Now I have a speech. 现在我要发言
[25:11] He wasn’t finished, Dad. 他还没说完 爸爸
[25:13] He’s finished now. 现在他说完了
[25:15] I had two failed marriages. 我有两次失败的婚姻
[25:17] The daughter from my first marriage, Peggy… 我第一次婚姻的女儿 佩吉
[25:20] has a lot of tension with the daughter from my second marriage, Joy. 和我第二次婚姻的女儿乔伊感情很好
[25:25] I was married to Joy’s mother for 18 miserable fucking years. 我跟乔伊的妈妈度过了 极其糟糕的18年婚姻生活
[25:30] Dad! That’s just mean! Sit down! 爸爸!太刻薄了!坐下!
[25:33] But I got out of all that. 但我走出来了
[25:34] And I finally met the light of my life, Sharon. 我最终遇见了我生命中的阳光 莎伦
[25:38] – To you, baby. – Dad! –敬你 宝贝 –爸爸!
[25:39] You’re my guy. 你是我爱的人
[25:40] I toast you. 我敬你
[25:41] Dad! Stop! 爸爸!别这样!
[25:43] – Will you stop it? – Rudolph, please! Enough. –你能不能不这样? –鲁道夫 拜托!够了
[25:45] – Are you happy now? – Fairly happy, yes. –你现在高兴了? –相当高兴 是的
[25:48] Look what I found. 看我找到了什么
[25:51] The divorce glass. 离婚酒杯
[25:52] Salud. 我敬大家
[25:53] I give these kids 50-50 odds. 我给这对新人一半的成功机会
[25:56] Salud, everybody. Have a good time. 敬大家 祝你们玩得开心
[26:00] Tony, wake up! 托尼 醒醒!
[26:02] Please! Cristy hasn’t eaten, Tommy needs to be changed. 求你了!克里斯蒂还没吃饭 汤米要换尿布
[26:06] Oh, Cristy. What are you doing? 哦 克里斯蒂 你在干什么?
[26:09] – Get up. I just told your boss you’re going to work! – But what did you lie for? –起来 我刚跟你老板说你会去上班! –你为何要撒谎?
[26:11] – Because you’re gonna lose another job! – No, honey, I’m sick! –因为你又快要丢掉一份工作了! –不行 亲爱的 我病了!
[26:13] You’re not sick, you’re hungover! 你没病 你是宿醉!
[26:16] That’s not who I am! I’m a singer, that’s what I do! 那不是我!我是名歌手 那才是我要做的!
[26:18] You’re not making any money singing! 你唱歌赚不了钱!
[26:20] Get in your car right now and go get your job! 现在马上上车去上班!
[26:22] You’re trying to turn me into someone I’m not! 你想把我变成另一个人!
[26:24] I can’t do this! I can’t do this, Tony! 我受不了了! 我受不了了 托尼!
[26:26] I am losing my mind! 我快要疯了!
[26:34] I don’t wanna end up like my family. 我不想像我父母一样
[26:59] Time moves forward. 时光飞逝
[27:01] Time moves backwards. 时光倒流
[27:03] Time stands still. 时光静止
[27:17] Do I live up to my profile or do I fall short? 我跟我的简介一致还是不如我的简介?
[27:19] Are you kidding? You’re a banana flambé with extra rum. 开玩笑吧?你太棒了 就像 加了朗姆酒的香蕉弗朗焙
[27:23] You’re a trip to the moon on gossamer wings. 你让我非常开心 就像光速飞到月球
[27:26] Wow! You’re so poetic and romantic. 哇!你好有诗意、好浪漫
[27:29] It’s true! 是真的!
[27:30] Just like my late Morris. 正如我死去的丈夫莫里斯
[27:32] Morris. Now, he was American and you’re Italian, and your name originated how? 莫里斯 他是美国人 你是意大利人 你的原名是什么?
[27:36] My name. My Italian name is Geltrude. 我的意大利名叫吉尔特鲁得
[27:39] Geltrude. 吉尔特鲁得
[27:39] And then he called me “Trude,” and then became more American. “Trudy.” 然后他叫我“特鲁得” 后来就更美国化 叫“特鲁迪”了
[27:44] Trudy. 特鲁迪
[27:44] Why don’t you come with your entire family, on my late Morris’ boat? 你带上所有家人来我前夫的船上玩吧?
[27:50] Bring the children, bring the grandchildren. 带上孩子们、孙子们
[27:52] Like a motorboat? 摩托艇类的?
[27:53] No, no, it’s a sailboat. 55 feet. 不 是艘近17米长的帆船
[27:55] – Wow. That’s big. That is big. – Yeah. Yeah. –哇 好大 –是的
[27:57] Yeah, I would love to. 好 我很乐意
[27:59] We’d bring some nice food, something to drink, that would be great. 我们会带些好吃的、好喝的 一定会很棒
[28:01] Yeah, but not red wine, because it might stain the teakwood deck. 好 但不要带红酒 否则会弄脏茶树木甲板
[28:06] It’s very precious. 很珍贵的
[28:07] Okay, understood. No red wine. 好 明白 不要带红酒
[28:09] I got the red wine! 我带了红酒!
[28:11] No, no, no, I’m sorry, you can’t have red wine on the boat. 不 对不起 你不能带红酒上船
[28:13] No red wine, Tony. No red wine. 不能带红酒 托尼
[28:15] Why? It’s a beautiful wine! 为何?是很好的红酒!
[28:17] What’s Tom Jones doing here anyway? Who invited him? 为何大歌星会来这?谁邀请他的?
[28:19] He’s here to help me with the kids. 他来帮我看孩子
[28:21] I brought Peggy to help. 我带了佩吉来帮忙
[28:23] Peggy says mean things about me to my children, so… 佩吉对我的孩子说我的坏话 所以…
[28:25] I say nice things about you, too. 我也说了你的好话
[28:26] It’s a beautiful wine. 这是很好的酒
[28:27] You have an accent, too! 你也有口音!
[28:28] Yes. 是的
[28:29] Where are you from, paesano? 你来自哪里 朋友?
[28:31] Paesano? Don’t encourage him, please. 朋友?请别鼓励他
[28:33] I’m from Venezuela, darling. 我来自委内瑞拉 亲爱的
[28:35] Do you know this song? 你知道这首歌吗?
[28:50] I can see why she still loves him! 我能看出她为何还爱着他!
[28:53] Come on. Come on board. 来 上船来
[28:54] – This is gonna be a disaster. – Dad. –一场灾难将至 –爸爸
[28:58] Cheers! 干杯!
[29:00] I dressed for boating but I didn’t realize how cold it was gonna be. 我穿了乘船的衣服 但没料到有那么冷
[29:03] My late husband Morris, I met him in Milano for a trade show for his swimwear line. 我在米兰遇见我的前夫莫里斯 他为他的泳装产品来参加展会
[29:08] He used to say, “Sailing in the winter… 他以前总说:“在冬天扬帆
[29:11] “is the best comparison to life in the world of commerce.” “正如在生意场的生活”
[29:31] Oh, no! 哦 不!
[29:32] Morris’ teakwood deck! 莫里斯的茶树木甲板!
[29:35] Yeah. Grand adventure. Great. 对 干得真不错 真棒
[29:37] Nice work, Tom Jones. 干得好 大歌星
[29:39] Trudy, I know that it’s upsetting, but wouldn’t Morris say, “What a grand adventure?” 特鲁迪 我知道那真不幸 可能莫里斯会说:“多棒的冒险啊!”
[29:44] Yeah, you’re right. No big deal. He’s probably laughing up in heaven. 对 你说得对 不是大事 他可能正在天堂大笑呢
[29:47] We should have used paper cups. 我们该用纸杯的
[29:50] No, but it’s not the same thing. 不 那感觉就不一样了
[29:51] You need a nice glass for a beautiful wine, you know? 你要用好杯子喝好酒
[29:59] Oh, boy. 哦 天啊
[30:00] Look. It’s a piece of glass right in her hand. 看 她手上有一片玻璃碎
[30:06] Are you all right, honey? 你没事吧 亲爱的?
[30:09] Yeah, she’s thinking of something, Tony. 嗯 她在想事情呢 托尼
[30:11] One loop. One continuous thing. 一个圈 一个连续的东西
[30:14] She’s talking to herself. It’s strange. 她在自言自语 好奇怪
[30:17] Honey, you should go to bed. 亲爱的 你该上床睡觉了
[30:20] If it was all one continuous loop. Yeah. 如果是一个连续的圈 对
[30:26] Hi, I’m Touissant. 嗨 我是图森
[30:27] Touissant? Who’s this guy? 图森?这是谁?
[30:30] It’s not for me. Is it for you? 不是找我的 找你的吗?
[30:31] No, it’s not for me, man. 不 不是找我的
[30:32] The plumber. 水管工
[30:34] What’s he here for? 他来做什么?
[30:35] What do you think? Terry. 你觉得呢?泰瑞的事
[30:37] Terry. Oh, Terry. 泰瑞的事 哦 泰瑞
[30:39] Oh, no, wait. What’s going on? What is this man doing in my room? 哦 不 怎么回事? 这个男人在我房间做什么?
[30:42] This is… 这是…
[30:44] – Touissant. – Touissant. –图森 –图森
[30:46] Terry, Touissant. 泰瑞 这是图森
[30:48] Well, I mean, I’ve taped my show… 我把节目录下来了
[30:51] and then, well, exactly how long is this going to take? 这要弄多久?
[30:55] Well, it shouldn’t take more than a day. 应该不超过一天
[30:57] What accent is that, Joy? 那是哪种口音 乔伊?
[31:00] What country is that from? 是哪个国家的口音?
[31:01] – Haiti. – Haiti. –海地 –海地
[31:03] Haiti? 海地?
[31:04] It’s French and Creole. 那里讲法语和克里奥尔语
[31:07] French and Creole. 法语和克里奥尔语
[31:08] Well, is there any way… Could you please put a curtain up here… 有没有方法… 你能在这挂一个帘子
[31:11] so that I can come and go in my room and watch my show while he’s still working? 这样在他干活的时候 我就能进出我的房间和看电视了?
[31:14] Of course. I have a stapler. 当然 我有个钉墙机
[31:16] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 先生
[31:18] You’re welcome, mademoiselle. 不用谢 小姐
[31:19] Mademoiselle? 小姐?
[31:23] Good luck in here and good luck with the… that. 祝你好运 跟她 还有水管
[31:27] Why don’t you go to bed? 你去睡觉吧
[31:29] Keep going up the stairs. Go to bed. 继续上楼梯 去睡觉
[31:32] I don’t want to go to sleep. I don’t want to have that horrible dream. 我不想睡觉 我不想做那个噩梦
[31:35] Come on! You can’t have the same dream twice. It never happens. 别这样!你不可能做同一个梦 从来不会
[31:38] – It’s impossible. – That’s not true. –不可能的 –不对
[31:41] I had the Peggy dream so many times when I was younger… 我小时候做了多次佩吉戴面具
[31:43] with the masks and the robe. 穿长袍的梦
[31:44] It doesn’t make sense. No, no. 这不合理 不
[31:46] You can’t have the same dream twice. Maybe it’s the… 你不会做同一个梦 可能是…
[31:49] Rudy, she’s thinking about something. 鲁迪 她在思考些东西
[31:50] Maybe it’s a good dream, and she’s working something out. 可能是个好梦 她在思考问题
[31:53] I don’t wanna work anything out. I just want a nice, dumb sleep. 我不想思考任何问题 我只想睡个好觉
[31:56] Let’s knock her out. Give her a children’s cough medicine. 我们想办法让她睡 给她喝点儿童止咳糖浆
[31:59] – That’s what does it. – Is that safe? –会有作用 –安全吗?
[32:00] No. It’s not safe. 不 不安全
[32:02] It’s expired. 过期了
[32:04] Go on, there. Knock it back, honey. 给你 喝下去 亲爱的
[32:06] – No. – Okay, one more. Knock it down. Come on. –不要 –好 再来一杯 来啊
[32:09] – Rudy! – Do it, Tony. –鲁迪! –照做 托尼
[32:10] – I don’t know. – Just do it. One more. –我不确定 –倒吧 再来一杯
[32:12] Okay, one more. 好 再来一杯
[32:13] Enough with this! That’s it. I’m gonna make her a hot toddy. 够了!就这样 我去给她弄杯香甜热酒
[32:16] That’s what she needs. 那个才是她需要的
[32:17] You’re gonna intoxicate her. 你会把她灌醉的
[32:18] It’s all natural, it’s all herbal. Nothing strong. 全是天然的草药 没有效用强的成分
[32:21] I was kidnapped by another monk, who was from Switzerland. 我被另一个来自瑞士的修道士绑架
[32:29] And it turned out that this monk was a duke of a royal family. 这个修道士原是皇家的公爵
[32:37] I shouldn’t say “was,” because he still is. 我不该说“原是” 他仍旧是
[32:41] Leave me alone. 别管我
[32:43] I don’t thi nk we should let her sleep on the stairs. 我们不该让她睡在楼梯上
[32:46] Let’s just put it here in the couch, okay? 我们把她放在沙发上吧?
[33:01] Seventeen years. 17年
[33:03] Think about it. We’ve been hiding… 好好想想 我们一直隐藏了
[33:06] for seventeen years. 17年
[33:10] Seventeen years. 17年
[33:13] We used to make things. Seventeen years ago. 17年前我们常造东西
[33:17] Then, that all stopped. What happened? 然后全停止了 怎么了?
[33:21] When you’re hiding, you’re safe… 当你藏起来时 你很安全
[33:24] because people can’t see you. 因为人们看不见你
[33:27] But, funny thing about hiding… 但藏起来的问题是
[33:31] you’re even hidden from yourself. 你在逃避自己
[33:46] Baby, what’s the matter? 宝贝 怎么了?
[33:49] Tony, you need to move out of the basement. 托尼 你要从地下室搬出去
[33:51] You need to get your own house. 你要自己出去住
[33:53] What? Why? 什么?为什么?
[33:55] Because I go out at night and sing at Angela’s club? 因为我晚上去安吉拉的俱乐部唱歌?
[33:58] – Is that it? – No. –是因为这吗? –不是
[33:59] Because we’ve been divorced for two years. 因为我们已经离婚两年了
[34:02] We need to move on. 我们要向前看
[34:03] You need to move out. 你要搬出去
[34:06] Rudy, you need to move out, too. 鲁迪 你也要搬出去
[34:07] What? 什么?
[34:08] There’s more room in the basement for me now. 现在地下室有更多的空间了
[34:11] And another thing, Rudy. 还有另一件事 鲁迪
[34:12] Tomorrow, I would like to have a meeting with you and Trudy at your office… 明天我想跟你和特鲁迪 在你的办公室开个会
[34:15] to discuss her investing in the manufacturing of my new idea. 和她谈谈投资生产我的一个新想法
[34:19] No. 不行
[34:20] I’m still getting to know her and falling in love. 我还在了解她 想要爱上她
[34:22] I can’t do that. I won’t do that. 我不能那么做 我不会那么做
[34:24] And what manufacturing idea? What are you talking about? 制造什么?你在说什么?
[34:28] I have always been there for you, no matter what. 我一直都在你身旁 无论发生什么事
[34:32] I didn’t go away to school. 我没有为了上大学离开
[34:33] I stayed to help you and Mom through the divorce and do your accounting. 我留下来帮你和妈妈办离婚 做你的会计
[34:37] I let you live here whenever you want… 我让你随时来这里住
[34:39] no matter what it is. 无论什么原因
[34:42] I am respectfully asking for the favor that you owe me. 我向你郑重提出还我人情
[34:48] If you look into your heart, you’ll know that I’m right. 你扪心自问一下 你知道我是对的
[34:55] Cristy, I need to use your crayons, your colored pencils and your paper. 克里斯蒂 我要用你的彩色蜡笔 彩色铅笔和纸
[35:01] Let’s go to my room. 来我的房间吧
[35:38] You’re not gonna believe this. 你不会相信的
[35:40] So, you know that plumber that you recommended? 你记得你推荐的那个水管工吧?
[35:42] Yeah, Touissant. 记得 图森
[35:43] So I hire him, Terry freaks out, completely disoriented. 我雇了他 泰瑞吓死了 完全不知该怎么办
[35:47] Hasn’t had a man in her room for eight years, since Rudy. 鲁迪之后 八年了 都没有男人进过她的房间
[35:50] Makes me hang a drop cloth. 让我挂了个帘子
[35:52] The way I look at it… 我觉得
[35:53] is that this is an opportunity for you to invest in a new business… 这是你投资新领域的机会
[35:58] …that’ll mean more money for you. 意味着你会赚更多的钱
[36:01] Tell Rico, Dad. Number five’s gotta go off. 爸爸 告诉里科 把五号机器关掉
[36:03] Rico, number five, no, off. 里科 五号机器 关掉
[36:06] Go off! Thank you! 关掉!谢谢你!
[36:09] It’s a standard handle, 53 inches. 一个标准的把手 135厘米
[36:12] The sleeve connects to the mop head. 套管和拖把头连接
[36:14] Now, this is where it gets complicated. 这里就有点复杂了
[36:17] There’s a clip that connects the sleeve to the… 有一个夹子连接套管和…
[36:20] I don’t even know what to call it. The “cup.” 我都不知道该怎么叫 那个“杯子”
[36:23] Which is connected to the mop head. 那里连接着拖把头
[36:25] So, when you pull up on the sleeve, the mop head stretches… 当你把套管拉起 拖把头就会被拉紧
[36:29] so you can wring it without ever touching it with your hands. 不用手触碰就能把它拧干
[36:32] The only thing we see is this crayon drawings. 我们只看见了蜡笔画的草图
[36:35] We can’t make heads or tails. 我们想象不出来
[36:37] We don’t know what it is. 我们不知道那是什么
[36:39] So, the mop doesn’t hang loose, like hair? Like a string? 那拖把不会像头发一样散着吗? 像绳子一样?
[36:42] It hangs, but not on loose, open ends like hair. 会挂住 但不会散 不像头发
[36:44] It’s one continuous loop. 是一个连续的圈
[36:46] – I don’t get it. – I don’t get it. –我不明白 –我不明白
[36:47] – I don’t get it. What’s he doing here? – What’s he doing here? –我不明白 他来做什么? –他来做什么?
[36:50] He is the father of our children, and my friend, and he looks out for me. 他是我孩子的父亲 我的朋友 他来支持我
[37:01] We’re doing an invention. 我们在创造发明
[37:03] Cheers. 干杯
[37:05] Right. 好
[37:08] Yes we are, Cristy. 确实是 克里斯蒂
[37:11] It’s very serious. 很认真的
[37:13] It’s priority. 重中之重
[37:15] Yes it is. 是的
[37:16] And I’m helping. 我在帮忙
[37:17] Yes you are. 是的
[37:29] ?a se fait comme ?a in Haiti. 在海地就是这样做的
[37:31] Touissant is teaching me how to speak French. 图森在教我说法语
[37:34] And the word for “industrious” is… “勤恳”是这么说的…
[37:38] Yes. 对
[37:39] At first I thought maybe something scary would happen… 一开始我觉得会发生可怕的事
[37:41] like what happened with Danica while she was kidnapped by a man… 正如在丹妮卡身上发生的事 她被一个人绑架
[37:45] who turned out to be in hiding from the royal family in Switzerland… 其实那个人是个藏在瑞士的皇家贵族
[37:48] and then she moved to Switzerland. 然后她就搬去了瑞士
[37:50] Of course, she befriended that man and more. 当然 她跟那个人不仅仅是朋友关系
[37:53] Don’t ever try and limit me, Joy. 别想限制我 乔伊
[37:55] And let me know if you want some of this Chakalaka. 如果你想吃混合辣蔬菜就告诉我
[37:57] Chaka. Say “chaka.” 说辣蔬菜就行
[37:58] Chaka. 辣蔬菜
[37:59] It’s very good. 很好吃的
[38:08] Hey, Rocky. Hey, Tom! 嘿 洛奇 嘿 汤姆!
[38:11] Take her inside the office. 带她到办公室去
[38:14] – Hey, Tino. – Hey, Joy. –嘿 提诺 –嘿 乔伊
[38:16] I wanted to show you something. 我想给你看样东西
[38:18] So, will you help me figure this out? 你能帮我造这个吗?
[38:20] I know that it has to be welded. This part is supposed to twist. 我知道它需要焊接 这个部分要能转起来
[38:49] 1、2、3 1… 2… 3…
[38:54] 4、5、6… 4, 5, 6…
[38:57] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[39:04] 38、39、40 38, 39, 40.
[39:08] All right. All right, Dad, come over here and grab this. 好了 爸爸 过来抓住这里
[39:11] Grab it right in the middle. 抓住中间
[39:17] Okay. There. 好 这样
[39:18] And go up, Jackie go down. You see it? 举起来 杰基往下 你明白了?
[39:21] Not yet. 还没
[39:22] All right. Here. 好 这样
[39:25] – How about now? – No. –现在呢? –没有
[39:27] Well you’re going to. 你会明白的
[39:28] I don’t see it yet, I mean… 我还未明白 我是说…
[39:35] – You ready? – Yeah. –你们准备好了? –好了
[39:44] 300 feet of continuous cotton loops. 91米的全棉线
[39:47] That’s what I drew. 我画的就是这个
[39:50] This is why I would like to ask you for your investment, Trudy. 这就是为什么 我要你投资这个产品 特鲁迪
[39:55] Morris worked 50 years to earn his fortune, Joy. 乔伊 莫里斯辛苦工作50年才赚到这些钱
[40:00] Before he passed on to the next world, he made me promise on his deathbed… 他过世前让我在他床前发誓
[40:05] that I would never be neglectful with one dollar of the money… 我不会轻易浪费他辛苦挣到的
[40:09] that he so carefully earned. 每一块钱
[40:11] Therefore you have to answer Morris’s four questions of financial worthiness. 所以你必须回答莫里斯的 四个跟理财有关的问题
[40:17] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗?
[40:19] I think so. Yes. 我想我准备好了
[40:22] Question number one: 第一个问题
[40:25] Where did you go to high school? 你在哪里上的高中?
[40:27] Plainfield Public High. 普兰菲尔德公立高中
[40:29] Question number two: Who were you in high school? 第二个问题 你高中念得怎样?
[40:34] I was valedictorian. 我是最优等生
[40:36] The smartest student in the school. 学校里最聪明的学生
[40:39] That’s good, right? 那很好 是吧?
[40:41] Perhaps. 也许
[40:43] Joy might be a brilliant, unrealized creator of commerce. 乔伊也许是一个聪明的 还未崛起的商人
[40:49] But on the other hand… 但另一方面
[40:50] it’s equally possible that she is a fatally flawed underachiever… 同样可能的是 她会是一个致命的失败者
[40:54] doomed to a lifetime of failure, disappointment, unfulfilled expectations. 注定要失败、令人失望 以及不能实现期望
[41:00] You must admit, Joy… 乔伊 你必须承认
[41:02] that your life, to date, makes a stronger case for… 你迄今为止的生活
[41:06] …disappointment. 很令人失望
[41:10] I don’t care about any of this. 我不在乎这些
[41:11] It’s not only risky, but it’s fiscally irresponsible… 这不但冒险 而且在财务上不负责
[41:14] and doesn’t make any sense, whatsoever. 并且毫无道理
[41:17] Joy’s never run a business in her life. 乔伊这辈子都没做过生意
[41:18] I’ve been running my father’s garage for the last 10 years. 我过去十年都在打理我爸的修车厂
[41:21] Our father. 我们的爸爸
[41:24] I have ventures that I’m planning to launch here… 我想要为这个现成的生意
[41:26] at this existing business. 找合作投资
[41:29] You never mentioned any of this… 在我来找特鲁迪投资前
[41:31] until I came to Trudy to ask for an investment. 你对这些提都没提过
[41:34] What’s Morris’s third question? 莫里斯的第三个问题是?
[41:37] Are you prepared… 你是否准备好
[41:38] within six months of commencing this venture… 在投资的六个月内
[41:42] to show adequate returns? 产出足够的回报?
[41:44] I accept your terms. 我接受你的条件
[41:46] Don’t do it, Joy. 别这样做 乔伊
[41:48] What’s the fourth question? 第四个问题呢?
[41:50] You are in a room, and there is a gun on the table. 你在一个房间里 桌上有一把枪
[41:54] And the only other person in the room is an adversary in commerce. 而房间里的另一个人是你的商业对手
[41:59] Only one of you can prevail. 你们二人中只有一人能活下来
[42:02] Yet, you have protected your business and Morris’s money. 不过 你已经保住了 你的生意和莫里斯的钱
[42:09] Do you pick up the gun, Joy? 乔伊 你会拿起枪吗?
[42:13] That’s a very strange question. 这是个很诡异的问题
[42:15] There is nothing strange about this question at all. 这个问题一点也不诡异
[42:19] This is money. 这是关乎钱
[42:23] Do you pick up the gun? 你会拿起枪吗?
[42:27] I pick up the gun. 我会拿起枪
[42:29] Good. 很好
[42:31] I’m going to remember that you said that… 当我跟我的律师谈话时
[42:34] when I speak to my lawyer. 我会记得你说过这话
[42:38] What did Trudy’s lawyer say? 特鲁迪的律师说了什么?
[42:40] He did a worldwide patent search. 他查遍了全球的专利
[42:42] What’s a patent? 什么是专利?
[42:45] A patent is like a law that you get to protect your idea. 专利就像是保护你的想法的法律
[42:49] A lot of people patent their ideas… 很多人为他们的想法申请专利
[42:51] but only a few of them actually get their ideas made. 但只有少数人能实现它们
[42:54] So Trudy just wanted to be careful… 所以特鲁迪只是想要谨慎行事
[42:56] Joy… 乔伊
[42:58] I just wanted to let you know that Touissant has almost finished his work. 我只想让你知道 图森就要完成他的工作了
[43:02] And, um… 还有…
[43:05] You know, we really need to find some more work for him. 我们真的要给他多找些活干
[43:07] – You want more work in the house? – Yeah. –你想为这房子做更多活? –对
[43:10] I have another big job I have to go to. 我得去做另外一个大项目
[43:12] – What? – Yes. –什么? –是的
[43:14] – Well, but we have real issues here. – Sorry. –但我们这里确实有问题 –抱歉
[43:16] – We don’t have money for that work, Mom. – Well… –妈 我们没钱请他 –嗯…
[43:19] Okay. 好吧
[43:21] Joy… 乔伊…
[43:23] What is happening to you, Mother? 妈 你怎么了?
[43:25] I don’t know what’s going on. 我不知道
[43:27] Are you in love with Touissant? 你爱上图森了?
[43:30] I was feeling alone. 我感觉很孤独
[43:33] And I didn’t even realize it, you know? 并且我都没有意识到
[43:37] And then… 然后…
[43:43] What did the patent search find? 专利搜索的结果呢?
[43:47] Trudy just wanted to be careful. 特鲁迪只是想谨慎行事
[43:49] And this guy found a man that’s in Texas… 这个人找到一个德州的人
[43:52] who worked for another guy in another country… 他为一个外国人工作
[43:55] where they have an idea that might be similar to my mop. 他们有个想法 可能跟我的拖把类似
[44:00] What country? 哪个国家?
[44:01] Hong Kong. 香港
[44:02] The Hong Kong man has a representative in Dallas, Texas. 那个香港人在德州达拉斯有代理人
[44:06] The Dallas man was very reasonable with my lawyer. 他在德州的代理人跟我的律师很讲理
[44:11] Hey. 嘿
[44:19] So, this guy in T exas… 这个德州人…
[44:22] We’re supposed to pay him a royalty on the patent as a protection, right? 我们应该向他支付专利保护费 对吧?
[44:26] Right. 对
[44:27] T o be safe from any claims. 以防被要求索赔
[44:28] Is that correct? 对吧?
[44:29] Please stop using the word “we.” 请别再使用“我们”这个字眼
[44:32] None of this is your money or your business. 这都不是你的钱 也跟你无关
[44:34] But the same guy also owns a manufacturing plant… 但这个人同时拥有一家制造工厂
[44:38] that you guys say that it’s cheaper than any other place? 你们说他的要价最便宜?
[44:41] – Yes. In California. – Yes. –是的 在加州 –对
[44:43] A metal and plastic injection mold factory. 一个金属和塑料注塑模具厂
[44:45] Okay, so it’s the same guy. 好的 所以是同一个人
[44:47] – He owns the patent… – This happens all the time in business. –他拥有这项专利… –做生意经常都是这样
[44:48] You find the best partner. It’s smart. 你找到了最好的合伙人 那很明智
[44:51] He doesn’t understand business. He doesn’t know business. 他不懂生意
[44:53] – No, no, I’m the first to say that. – I understand business. –对 我是不懂 –我懂生意
[44:56] Dad and I, we buy parts for the trucks all the time at the garage. 爸爸和我总是为修车厂买配件
[44:59] Morris did it all the time. 莫里斯总是那样做的
[45:01] One-stop shopping. It’s the cheapest. 一站式采购 那是最便宜的
[45:03] – But is that normal? – That’s how he made his money. –但那正常吗? –他就是那样赚钱的
[45:05] – Yeah, that’s normal. – Yes! –对 正常 –对!
[45:06] But is it normal, the same guy who has the patent… 那个拥有专利的人和拥有工厂的
[45:08] is the same guy who has the manufacturing? 是同一个人 这正常吗?
[45:10] – Yeah. Make it best. – Yeah. –再好不过了 –对
[45:11] – Yeah? – Better if it’s that way. –是吗? –那样最好
[45:13] Okay, and the lawyer? Right? Morris’s lawyer? 好 那律师呢?莫里斯的律师?
[45:15] – He’s good. Let’s not make trouble. – He’s very good. –他很好 别找事 –他好得很
[45:17] But he specialized in garment business, no? Not manufacturing business. 但他的专长是服装业 对吧? 而不是制造业
[45:21] Tony. Let’s quit while we’re ahead. 托尼 见好就收吧
[45:27] I know that you want Tony to be your counselor, if you will… 我知道你想让托尼当顾问
[45:31] and I will respect that… 我尊重那一点
[45:34] as Tony and you should respect what we’re proposing… 在这场商业活动中 托尼和你也应该
[45:38] as the lawyer for this whole business endeavor. 尊重我们推荐的律师
[45:46] All right. The parts have arrived from California… 好了 配件已经从加州送来
[45:49] and we can start manufacturing here. 我们能在这里开始生产
[45:52] I have the first assembled mop. 我装好了第一把拖把
[45:55] I told you it was gonna be more refined. 我说过它会改良
[45:58] And it is. 的确改良了
[46:01] Father Martinez is here. 马丁内斯神父来了
[46:02] You need to set those women up right now and get going. 你得让那些女士们干起活来
[46:05] They’re gonna be so grateful for the jobs, Joy. 她们会为这工作而感激你的 乔伊
[46:06] Okay. All right. I’ll go talk to those ladies. 好 我去跟她们谈
[46:08] Now I finally have jobs for them. 现在我终于有工作给她们做了
[46:42] And I’ll show you guys how to assemble… 我组装给你们看…
[47:07] I’m a little proud of you. I gotta admit it. 我得承认我有些为你自豪了
[47:11] But, it costs much more than $15,000 to make the first run. 但第一批货的成本就要高一万五千美金
[47:16] I know, Trudy. 我知道 特鲁迪
[47:17] But with all due respect, that actually wasn’t my fault. 无意冒犯 但那不是我的错
[47:20] Look at this. More bills. 看看 又有账单来了
[47:24] – What? – Another bill from Gerhardt. –什么? –杰哈德发来的另一张账单
[47:26] This guy keeps billing me for his mistakes. 这家伙一直为他的过失向我收钱
[47:29] – That’s business. – No. –这是做生意 –不
[47:31] That’s not the way I do business. 我不是这样做生意的
[47:33] I’m calling this guy. 我要给他打电话
[47:40] Gerhardt, I’m not gonna keep paying for these parts… 杰哈德 我不会为这些配件一再付钱
[47:42] that it’s taking you four times to get right. 你做了四次才做对
[47:44] That was your design. You have to pay for those parts. 那是你的设计 你得为那些配件付钱
[47:47] That’s mold-making. That’s the process. 模具生产就是这样的
[47:50] My clients pay when we figure it out. 我们做出东西来 我的客户都会付钱
[47:52] It was not my desig n, Gerhardt. 那不是我的设计 杰哈德
[47:54] It was your mistake. I’m not paying it. 是你的错误 我不会付钱
[47:57] That was your design. You have to pay. 那是你的设计 你得付钱
[47:59] Did you just hang up on him? 你刚挂掉了他的电话?
[48:01] This guy was supposed to be easy and inexpensive. 这家伙本该很好合作 而且成本低廉的
[48:05] He keeps overbilling us. I’m not paying for it. 结果他不停地向我们多要钱 我不会付
[48:09] Nobody pay it. 谁也不许付
[48:11] I’m gonna fight it out with this guy. 我要跟这个家伙斗争到底
[48:13] Just assemble them and try to sell them. 把它们装好 卖出去
[48:17] Just put it in your window. Let your customers decide. 把它放进你的橱窗 让你的顾客决定
[48:19] My family’s been going to you my whole life. 我全家都一直照顾你的生意
[48:21] Look, the big companies, they pay me for my shelf space. 听着 大公司花钱买我的货架位
[48:24] Maybe you can sell one of your mops to those big companies. 也许你能把你的拖把卖给大公司
[48:27] And maybe they’ll put it on my shelf. 也许他们会把它摆上我的货架
[48:31] It’s expensive, at $19.95, but it’s the only mop you’ll ever have to buy. 19块95是挺贵 但你以后再也不用买第二个拖把
[48:35] But I don’t want people to buy one mop for $20… 但我不想让人们花20块钱 只买一个拖把
[48:39] and never have to buy another mop again. 之后再也不用买拖把
[48:41] I’d rather they keep buying our mops at $5, 50 times, 100 times. 我宁愿让他们不断买我们的五块钱拖把 50次、100次
[48:47] Look, you were broke and bored. You had an idea. 听着 你没钱又无事可做 你有个点子
[48:52] So what? Lots of people have ideas. 那又怎样?很多人都有点子
[48:54] Go home. Please, take care of your family. 回家吧 拜托 照顾好你的家人
[48:58] Hi. Would you like to try a new mop? 嗨 你想试试新拖把吗?
[49:00] It’s the only mop you’ll ever have to buy. 凯马特
[49:04] – Hi. Would you like to try a new mop? – No. –嗨 你想试试新拖把吗? –不了
[49:07] It’s self-wringing. 它能自己拧干
[49:08] You can remove the mop head, throw it in the washing machine. 你可以把拖把头拆下 扔进洗衣机里洗
[49:10] – No germs. – No. –没有细菌 –不了
[49:12] No. 不了
[49:13] – No? – Look at that. –不了? –看看
[49:15] You want to just try it? You could just try. 你想试试吗?试试就好
[49:17] It can self-wring. See? No other mop does this. 它能自己拧干 看到了吗? 没有别的拖把能做到
[49:41] Come and try the brand-new mop! 来试试全新的拖把吧!
[49:45] – It’s the mop of the future. – No, thanks. –这是未来的拖把 –不用 谢了
[49:48] Want to try this mop, ladies? 女士们 想要试试这拖把吗?
[49:49] – What’s this? – Hey, miss. –这是什么? –小姐你好
[49:51] It’s a brand-new mop. 这是全新的拖把
[49:53] You could wring it without getting your hands dirty. 不用弄脏手就能拧干它
[49:55] I don’t think so. 不可能
[49:56] Come on. Try it. It’s the mop of the future. 来试试吧 这是未来的拖把
[50:01] Self-wringing, huh? 自己拧干是吧?
[50:02] Yeah. 对
[50:03] All right. I do like the idea of that. 好吧 我的确喜欢这个点子
[50:06] I hate having to touch the mop head after I get done cleaning the bathroom floor. 我讨厌在拖完浴室地板后 用手去碰拖把头
[50:10] I always think that’s disgusting, you know? 我总觉得那很恶心
[50:11] It’s so gross. 恶心死了
[50:12] Wow. It really does get all the corners that my sponge mop won’t get. 哇 真的能拖到 我的泡沫拖把拖不到的边角
[50:16] All those crannies where my kids spill their juice. 所有这些被我孩子溅得满是果汁的角落
[50:20] I really like it. Can we buy it? 我真的很喜欢 我们买一个吧?
[50:23] Take it easy, Cristy. 别着急 克里斯蒂
[50:24] Wow. I mean, that’s just amazing. You really don’t have to touch it. 哇 太棒了 你的手不用碰到
[50:28] Look at that. 看看
[50:29] You know what would make this perfect… 你知道怎样让它变完美吗?
[50:30] if you could remove the mop head, put it in the washing machine… 如果拖把头能拆下来 放到洗衣机里去洗
[50:33] – Really get it clean. – That’d be great. –洗得很干净 –那就太好了
[50:35] – You can. – What? –可以的 –什么?
[50:36] Are you serious? 你说真的吗?
[50:37] – Well how much is this mop? – It’s $19.95. –这拖把多少钱? –19块95
[50:40] No, that’s too much. 不 太贵了
[50:41] But I guess, I mean, if it is the only mop that you ever have to buy… 但我是说 如果你这一辈子只需要买一个拖把
[50:44] I mean we keep buying those $5 mops. 我是说我们得不断地 买那些五块钱一个的拖把
[50:45] – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, sweetie. –嗨 爸爸 –嗨 宝贝
[50:46] You, you remember Angela? And her two brothers, right? 你记得安吉拉吧? 还有她的两个哥哥?
[50:51] I do. Hello. 我记得 你们好
[50:53] – Mommy, the policeman. – Ma’am? –妈妈 有警察 –女士?
[50:55] Did we break the law? 我们犯法了吗?
[50:56] – I’m taking this merchandise. – No, no. We’re leaving. We’re leaving. –我要没收你的商品 –不 我们要走了
[50:59] – Now, I’m gonna let you off with a warning. – We were just leaving. –我这次只是警告你 –我们就要离开了
[51:01] No. Sir… 不 警官
[51:02] If the customers can just see what the mop can do… 如果顾客们看到这拖把的威力…
[51:04] But if I catch you out here again, you will be prosecuted! 如果我再在这里看见你 你会被起诉的!
[51:06] Well, where do I go? Sir, please! 我该去哪里?警官 拜托!
[51:07] – You cannot sell on Kmart property! – I made those mops myself. –你不能在凯马特的地盘卖东西! –那些拖把是我自己做的
[51:09] – I paid for them. Please. – It took a lot of work. –我付了钱的 求你们了 –很辛苦才做好的
[51:11] I won’t come back, but you don’t have to take my stuff! 我不会再回来了 但你们没必要拿走我的东西!
[51:13] Please! 求你们了!
[51:14] – Are you even allowed to do this? – How embarrassing for you… –你这样做合法吗? –你跟你女儿一起
[51:17] to be seen here like this with your daughter. 这个样子多丢脸啊
[51:18] – What kind of parent are you, huh? – Yeah, Tony. –你是什么样的父母啊? –是啊 托尼
[51:20] – Enough. – Hey. –够了 –嘿
[51:22] Hey, hey, guys. Guys… 嘿 伙计们…
[51:23] – All right. – Come on. –没事了 –走
[51:24] – Let’s go. – Tony, let’s go. –我们走 –托尼 我们走
[51:25] Yeah, I’m coming. I’m coming. 我来了 我来了
[51:38] Cristy, honey, it’s okay. Your mommy’s okay. 克里斯蒂 宝贝 没事 你妈妈没事
[51:44] This stupid thing. This place is falling apart! 这蠢东西 这地方快散架了!
[51:47] No… No. 不 不
[51:51] Honey, the telephone isn’t working. 宝贝 电话用不了
[51:53] I know. I just got the notice. 我知道 我刚接到通知
[51:55] I had to go next door to use the phone. Tommy’s got a fever. 我得去邻居家借用电话 汤米发烧了
[51:58] Tommy has a fever? 汤米发烧了?
[51:59] Simple cold with a cough. It’s going around. All the kids have it. 只是感冒、咳嗽 是传染的 所有小孩都得病了
[52:02] Thank God the heat’s still working. 谢天谢地 还有暖气
[52:04] Mommy, why isn’t the phone working? 妈咪 电话怎么用不了?
[52:06] Because I’m late on paying the bill. 因为我欠费了
[52:09] – Are we gonna lose our house? – Not you too. –我们会失去房子吗? –你不要也这样
[52:11] No, we’re not gonna lose our house. 不 我们不会失去我们的房子
[52:13] Come on. Get upstairs. Get in the bath. 来 上楼 去洗澡
[52:15] Listen to your mom and get right in that tub. 听妈妈的话 进浴缸里去
[52:16] – I don’t want a hot bath. – I don’t care. –我不想洗澡 –我不管
[52:18] Cristy, you get in that hot bath. Listen to your mother. 克里斯蒂 进浴缸里去 听妈妈的话
[52:20] I don’t want you getting sick too. 我不想你也生病
[52:23] Lauren Wells said you’re a cleaning lady and sell used mops. 劳伦威尔斯说你是卖旧拖把的清洁女工
[52:28] Lauren Wells said that? 劳拉威尔斯说的?
[52:31] Yeah. And it really hurt my feelings. 是的 那让我很伤心
[52:34] First of all, even if I was a cleaning lady, so what? 首先 即使我是清洁女工 那又怎样?
[52:38] There’s no shame in hard work. 做体力活并不丢人
[52:41] And second of all, you know, I’m… 其次 我…
[52:44] I’m trying to sell a new mop, not used mops. 只是想要卖新拖把 不是旧拖把
[52:49] And third of all, don’t take any guff from anybody. 第三 别因为别人的瞎话伤心
[52:54] You know, don’t let it in. 别让那影响到你
[52:58] I know it’s hard. And I’m sorry that happened. 我知道这很难 我很抱歉这事发生了
[53:03] Now get in the bath. 进浴缸里去
[53:12] Come on. Go to sleep, honey. 快睡觉 宝贝
[53:28] Joy? 乔伊?
[53:30] Not now, Mimi. 现在不说了 外婆
[53:31] Joy, wait, wait. Just tell me what happened today. 乔伊 等等 跟我说今天发生了什么事
[53:34] I want to know how it went. Please, I want to know. 我想知道事情的经过 求你了 我想知道
[53:39] It was a disaster. 很糟糕
[53:41] But you must never give up. 但你一定不能放弃
[53:43] Ever since you were little, you were born to bear… 你从小就是天生的…
[53:44] Born to bear what, Mimi? 天生的什么 外婆?
[53:48] Failure? Disgrace? 失败者?蒙羞者?
[53:51] Humiliation in front of my daughter? 在我女儿面前被羞辱的人?
[53:54] You were born to be the unanxious presence in the room. 在这个家里 你天生就从容大度
[53:58] And I know that I’m gonna live to see you grow… 我知道我会活到看到你
[54:01] to be the successful matriarch that you were born to be. 成为一个天生的好家长
[54:05] Matriarch… 女性家长…
[54:07] T o be a mother with courage. 成为有勇气的母亲
[54:09] Who can’t even support her children. 连自己的孩子都养不活
[54:11] Sweetheart. 宝贝
[54:16] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[54:18] I have this idea. 我有个主意
[54:20] – A guy I know. – What guy? –我认识一个人 –什么人?
[54:21] He used to work with me. And now he works at this big retailer. 他以前跟我共事过 现在他为一个大零售商做事
[54:27] A new way of doing business. 新型的生意
[54:29] I mean, it’s worth a try. 我是说 值得一试
[54:32] You would do that for me? 你会帮我吗?
[54:34] Of course. 当然
[54:36] They were the best divorced couple in America. 他们是美国模范离婚夫妇
[54:39] Much better friends than they were husband and wife. 相处得比他们还是夫妻时更好
[54:43] I can get you a meeting with him. 我能帮你安排跟他见面
[54:47] Where is it? 在哪里?
[54:52] But I don’t understand what we’re doing in Amish country. 但我不明白我们在阿米什区干什么
[54:54] They don’t even have electricity out here. How could they sell anything on TV? 他们连电都没有 他们怎能在电视上销售?
[54:57] It has nothing to do with Amish people. 这跟亚米什人无关
[54:59] It just happens to be located here. I looked it up. 只是碰巧在这里 我查过了
[55:02] In Amish country. 在亚米什区
[55:03] Amish. 是阿米什
[55:04] What? 什么?
[55:05] – Amish. – Amish. –阿米什 –阿米什
[55:19] Sign in, please. 请签名
[55:22] We’re here to see Marv Brickman. 我们是来见马弗布里克曼先生的
[55:26] Okay. 好的
[55:27] Marv Brickman, does he know who you are if I call his office? 马弗布里克曼 如果我打给 他的办公室 他会知道你是谁吗?
[55:31] Of course he knows. 他当然知道
[55:32] We’re friends. We used to work together. 我们是朋友 我们以前在一起共事
[55:36] QVC, please hold. QVC电视购物网 请稍等
[55:49] But Tom was wrong about that. He was wrong about the numbers… 但汤姆的数据都错了…
[55:56] Tony. 托尼
[55:57] Marv. How are you? 马弗 你好吗?
[55:58] I can’t see you today. 我今天不能跟你谈
[56:00] Why? 为什么?
[56:01] Maybe tomorrow if you can stay in town. 如果你能住在城里 或许明天吧
[56:03] No, we left the kids at home. We can’t. 不行 我们还有孩子在家
[56:06] We can’t stay until tomorrow. 我们待不到明天
[56:08] Listen, you can’t just expect to come in here and see someone. 你不能就这样来就希望能见到谁吧
[56:11] Hey, did you take care of that advertising thing? 嘿 你弄好那个广告事宜了吗?
[56:12] – Yes, I did. – Good. All right. –是的 –很好
[56:14] What’s going on here? 怎么了?
[56:16] – This is my good friend, Tony. – Tony Miranda. –这是我的好朋友 托尼 –托尼马兰纳
[56:17] We worked together at Campbell’s. 我们一起在金宝汤公司工作过
[56:19] Neil Walker. 尼尔沃克
[56:20] – And this is his ex-wife. – Good to meet you. –这是他的前妻 –很高兴见到你
[56:22] – Joy. – Hi. Neil. –乔伊 –嗨 尼尔
[56:23] She’s an inventor. 她是个发明家
[56:24] She wanted two minutes of your time today, but, Neil, don’t worry about this. 她今天想跟你谈两分钟 尼尔 要不算了
[56:28] – Maybe tomorrow. – You know what? –要不明天吧 –这样吧
[56:29] Why don’t you come in for five minutes while the sales group’s still here. 要不趁销售团队还在 进来五分钟吧
[56:32] – Okay. Hold my bag. – Neil, are you sure? –好 帮我拿着包 –尼尔 你肯定?
[56:33] – Yeah. – Yeah, absolutely. –是的 –好 当然了
[56:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[56:36] – Got everything? – Yeah. –都拿好了? –是的
[56:37] Great. Thank you, man. 太棒了 谢谢你 伙计
[56:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[56:49] So tell us your name, please. 请告诉我们你的名字
[56:54] I’m Joy. 我叫乔伊
[56:58] And what would you like to show us today? 今天你想给我们展示什么?
[57:00] I have a self-wringing mop. 我发明了一个自己拧干拖把
[57:04] Just… 这…
[57:05] Do you need some help? 要帮忙吗?
[57:06] No. No, no. 不用
[57:07] All right. 好了
[57:10] That’s my shoe. 水泼我鞋上了
[57:11] Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry, sir. 哦 天啊 真对不起 先生
[57:15] Sock’s wet. 袜子都湿了
[57:17] Do you mind? 你介意吗?
[57:19] Sorry. 对不起
[57:24] Is that plastic? 那是塑料吗?
[57:26] Yes. 是的
[57:27] Arnold, why don’t you give it a try? Is that okay? 阿诺德 要不你来试试吧 可以吗?
[57:29] Yes, of course. 当然
[57:30] Just dunk it. 把它浸下去
[57:32] – I dip it? – Yes. –我沾一下? –是的
[57:34] And then I… twist it? 然后扭一下?
[57:36] But you pull… You have to pull it first. 你要先拉一下
[57:38] – Pull it and twist it. – You got to pull it first before you twist it. –先拉再扭 –你扭之前要先拉
[57:39] – I’m pulling it and… – Pull and twist. –我在拉然后… –先拉再扭
[57:40] And I am twisting it. 再扭
[57:42] Pull and twist, just like when you’re on the road. 先拉再扭 就像做爱一样
[57:46] We don’t mean to be disrespectful, Joy. It’s the end of a long day for us. 我们不是有意冒犯你 乔伊 这是我们忙了一整天了 快下班了
[57:51] I feel like I want to tell you a little bit about who I am. 我觉得我该来介绍一下自己
[57:54] Because I have a feeling you don’t know exactly where you are right now. 因为我觉得你不知道你现在在哪里
[57:58] Am I right? 我说得对吗?
[58:01] T en months ago… 十个月前
[58:02] a man named Barry Diller called me from Los Angeles. 一个叫巴里迪勒的人从洛杉矶给我打电话
[58:06] He started a television network. Fox television channel. 他开办了一个电视网络 福斯电视频道
[58:11] And prior to that, he ran 20th Century Fox, among other studios. 之前他还运营着20世纪福斯电影公司
[58:16] And he acquired a little cable channel… 他收购了宾州兰开斯特
[58:19] right here in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. 一家小型有线电视频道
[58:21] And he hired me to run it… 他雇了我来经营
[58:24] as a bigger idea. 这个全新的理念
[58:28] Now, I’m from Detroit, Michigan. 我来自密歇根州的底特律
[58:32] I ran America’s largest, most affordable… 我曾经营美国最大、最实惠
[58:36] successful, value-driven retailer. 最成功、最在乎性价比的零售连锁企业
[58:39] Chain called Kmart. 这个连锁企业叫做凯马特
[58:42] Prior to that, I was a buyer for Kmart. 之前我负责为凯马特采购
[58:45] And prior to that, I managed seven separate Kmart stores. 再之前 我负责七间不同的凯马特商店
[58:50] I decide what products we let into our stores here… 我决定在我们的商店里销售哪些产品
[58:53] into people’s homes, 24 hours a day, for our valued customers. 让它们进入千家万户 全天候为我们尊贵的客人服务
[59:00] I choose very carefully and very conservatively. 我会很小心、谨慎地选择
[59:05] I spend most of my day deflecting incoming shots from people like yourself. 我一天的大部分时间都是 在婉拒像你这样的提案
[59:12] You see that chart? 你看见那个图表了吗?
[59:19] This green line either rises or stays the same each month. 这条绿线每个月或平或升
[59:24] There’s no problem with my product choice. 我选的产品都不会出问题
[59:28] Do you know what QVC stands for, Joy? 你知道QVC代表什么吗 乔伊?
[59:33] No, I don’t. 不知道
[59:35] Quality, Value, Convenience. 质量、价值、便利
[59:40] I sell product affordably, but I don’t sell cheap product. 我卖人们可以支付的产品 但我不卖质量差的产品
[59:43] And your mop is plastic and it looks strange. 你的拖把是塑料做的 而且看起来很奇怪
[59:48] I don’t know anything about charts. 说实话 我不懂什么图表
[59:51] Or… 或是
[59:54] …business, frankly. 生意经
[59:56] But I do clean my own home. 但我会在家打扫卫生
[59:59] And I made this mop… 我发明这个拖把
[1:00:01] because it is better than anything else out there. 是因为它比市面上的任何拖把都好
[1:00:08] Please give me a chance. 请给我一个机会
[1:00:12] I like that it’s plastic… 我喜欢用塑料来造
[1:00:13] because it’s so light in my hands, it’s like nothing. 因为手拿着很轻 就像没拿东西
[1:00:17] It’s also ten times more absorbent than any other mop on the market. 而且比市面上任何一个拖把的吸水性都好
[1:00:20] Why? 为什么?
[1:00:22] Because of 300 feet of continuous cotton loop that I looped myself. 因为用的是我自己缠的 91米连续的全棉线
[1:00:27] That is an enormous amount of absorbent cotton… 对于一个小小的拖把头来讲
[1:00:30] on a very small mop head. 那是数量极多的吸水棉
[1:00:32] Now I’m done with the bathroom, and I haven’t wrung the mop once. 现在我已经拖完洗手间了 我都没拧过一次拖把
[1:00:35] Let me ask you a question. 我来问你个问题
[1:00:38] Would you take this mop… 你会用这个拖把
[1:00:39] where you were just cleaning the bathroom… 这个拖过洗手间
[1:00:41] and around the toilet, and all of those germs… 马桶旁、满是细菌的拖把
[1:00:43] and take it into the kitchen… 去拖厨房吗?
[1:00:45] where your family eats, where you feed your children? 你的家人会在那里吃饭 你会在那里喂孩子
[1:00:49] I take this mop head, I put it in the washing machine… 我把拖把头放进洗衣机去洗
[1:00:52] it comes out clean like new. 出来后就像新的一样
[1:00:55] You can’t do that with any other mop. 其他的拖把就做不到
[1:00:59] – So… – Stop. –所以… –好了
[1:01:04] Can you make 50,000 of these mops by next week? 下周你能生产出五万把这样的拖把吗?
[1:01:10] Yeah, I think so. 我想可以
[1:01:14] David Selznick, the son of immigrants… 大卫塞尔兹尼克 移民后裔
[1:01:16] married Jennifer Jones from Oklahoma, America’s sweetheart. 娶了俄克拉荷马州的詹妮弗琼斯 一位美国甜心
[1:01:20] That just goes to show you that in America… 这显现出 在美国
[1:01:22] the ordinary meets the extraordinary every single day. 门不当户不对的结合是很常见的事
[1:01:26] Thomas. Where are you going with that? 托马斯 你想说什么?
[1:01:28] The skinny pants you wanted. 你想要的那条紧身裤
[1:01:30] I never said “skinny pants.” I said, “stovepipe.” Classic look. 我从没说过“紧身裤” 我说的是“大礼帽” 经典装束
[1:01:33] I heard “skinny pants” 我听成“紧身裤”了
[1:01:34] You know how much I love the stovepipe. 你知道我有多爱大礼帽
[1:01:36] – Stovepipe. Classic. Got it. – Got it. –大礼帽 经典 明白了 –明白了
[1:01:38] – Fine, we’ll go for stovepipe. – Thank you. –好吧 我们用大礼帽 –谢谢
[1:01:42] See those guys? I told them so many times and they still don’t understand. 看到这些人了吗?我跟他们说了很多次了 他们还是不明白
[1:01:46] A very smart guy once said… 一位智者曾经说过
[1:01:48] “You tell somebody something once, they don’t listen. You tell somebody four times, they don’t listen. “一件事情你跟别人讲一遍 他们不会听 讲四遍 他们还是不听
[1:01:51] “By the ninth time you say it, they begin to hear you.” “讲到第九遍的时候 他们才会听”
[1:01:54] That’s why we’re on 24 hours a day. 这就是我们要工作24小时的原因
[1:01:56] That’s why, with the people who I have to tell about the stovepipe. 这就是我得跟这帮人说大礼帽的原因
[1:02:00] Music in the makeup rooms? 化妆间放音乐?
[1:02:02] Yeah, I thought it’d give a sense of place, Todd. 对 我觉得这样有气氛 托德
[1:02:03] But if you don’t want it, you can always turn it down. 但如果你不想的话 随时可以关掉
[1:02:06] You’re our biggest seller, Todd. 你是我们最棒的销售员 托德
[1:02:07] Whatever you need to make you comfortable. You’re who we care about. 只要你觉得舒服就好 我们就在乎你
[1:02:09] You’re our number-one seller. 你是我们最棒的销售员
[1:02:10] – What? – Oh, no. –什么? –哦 不
[1:02:13] He’s your number-one seller? 他是你们最棒的销售员?
[1:02:14] No, no, no. Cindy, please. You know that we love you. 不不不 辛迪 别这样 你知道我们爱你的
[1:02:18] Oh, for heaven sake. 哦 老天啊
[1:02:20] She’s never had a professional attitude. Clearly, she’s jealous. 她一向缺乏职业素养 显而易见 她就是嫉妒
[1:02:24] But could you do me a favor? Make her your friend. 但是你能帮我个忙吗? 和她成为朋友
[1:02:26] Could you just do me that favor, Todd? Please? 你能帮我这个忙吗 托德? 拜托了?
[1:02:30] For me? 为了我?
[1:02:32] – Yes, sir. – Thank you. –可以 先生 –谢谢
[1:02:33] This is Joy. She has a very exciting new mop that we’re gonna introduce next week. 这是乔伊 她有个不可思议的拖把 我们下周会介绍
[1:02:36] I would like you to launch it. You’re my first choice. 我想让你介绍 你是我的最佳人选
[1:02:38] A mop? 一个拖把?
[1:02:40] You want me to bring this newborn into the world? 你想让我介绍一个新产品?
[1:02:44] That newborn that you’re holding is every cent, every dollar, even debt… 你要介绍的这个新产品是我倾其所有
[1:02:50] that I’ve ever made. 才研发出来的
[1:02:51] Every cent you’ve ever made? 倾其所有?
[1:02:53] That’s right. 没错
[1:02:54] That kind of pressure is not helpful. 给我太大压力可不好
[1:02:57] – What? – No –什么? –不
[1:02:58] It’s not part of my process, either. 这也不符合我推销的技巧
[1:03:01] Oh. 哦
[1:03:02] – Todd… – I didn’t mean to pressure you, Todd. –托德 –我不是想给你压力 托德
[1:03:08] – Performers can be finicky creatures. – He’s very sensitive. –表演者会很挑剔 –他非常敏感
[1:03:10] He is our number-one seller. He is selling everything through the roof… 他是我们最棒的销售员 他的销售额高到
[1:03:14] in numbers we’ve never seen before. 我们闻所未闻
[1:03:16] I take it very seriously. 我很严肃对待
[1:03:18] I see it as a privilege that we have to go into people’s homes. 我把推销产品给千家万户视为荣幸
[1:03:20] And I despise anybody who’s cynical about that. 我鄙视对此有异议的人
[1:03:22] Jack Warner wasn’t cynical about that. Darryl Zanuck wasn’t cynical about that. 杰克华纳对此没有异议 达里尔扎努克没有异议
[1:03:25] And Neil Walker is not cynical about that. 尼尔沃克也没有异议
[1:03:27] Let me show you the stage. 我带你去看舞台
[1:03:30] I believe eventually, one day… 我相信 有一天
[1:03:32] television will even be by and about actual regular people. 电视节目会围绕着普通民众的生活
[1:03:37] Maybe even on computers, 24 hours a day. 甚至电脑也如此 全天候的播放
[1:03:41] Who knows? Nobody thought this network would be real. 谁都说不准 以前没人想过会有互联网
[1:03:44] And here we are. 而如今却如此发达了
[1:03:46] – By the way, stock’s going through the roof. – What…? –对了 库存很多 –什么…
[1:03:51] Must be mindful of Joan’s dog. 得小心琼的狗
[1:03:53] Who’s… Who’s Joan? 谁是…谁是琼?
[1:03:57] Thank you, darling. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[1:04:00] You’re never gonna make it in a man’s world dressed like that. 在男人的天下穿成这样 你永远不会成功
[1:04:03] Mr. Peepers, you were almost a Peepers pancake. 皮普先生 你差点被挤成皮普煎饼了
[1:04:05] It’s a round stage that has four or five different sets that rotate… 这是一个有四、五个布景的圆形舞台
[1:04:09] depending on what we’re selling at a given moment. 会根据我们推销的产品在规定的时间旋转
[1:04:12] The clasp is part of the necklace. See? 这个扣环是项链的一部分 看到了吗?
[1:04:13] Look at the quality in this clasp. That’s what we do. 看看这个扣环的质量 我们的质量就是如此好
[1:04:16] Absolutely exquisite. 精益求精
[1:04:18] Here comes Joan and Cindy. Watch this. 琼和辛迪上了 看看这个
[1:04:22] These guys are major. 这些人是主角
[1:04:23] Joan’s the original seller. 琼是天生的推销员
[1:04:25] If you’re just starting your jewelry wardrobe, can you do anything better than this? 如果你刚开始收集珠宝 你能买到比这更好的吗?
[1:04:28] You’re gonna mix in your blacks, your golds, your pearls. 黑色、金色与珍珠的混搭
[1:04:31] – Everything. – Everything. –该有的全有了 –全有了
[1:04:32] Look at it against the peach. Okay? 看到它和这桃色的裙子有多搭了吗?
[1:04:33] – Look at that. – Morning. –瞧瞧 –适合早上
[1:04:35] – Look at that. – Green. Afternoon. –瞧瞧 –绿色 适合下午
[1:04:36] – Look. Black, night. – Black, evening. –瞧瞧 黑色 晚上 –黑色 适合晚上
[1:04:38] – Of course at night. – I mean, can you be more elegant? –当然适合晚上了 –有比这更优雅的吗?
[1:04:40] So it’s functional. Elegant. 可见它实用又优雅
[1:04:43] You can wear it alone. You can wear it… What I love… 你可以单独佩戴 你可以戴着它…我喜欢的一点…
[1:04:45] See. Stars and people, they always make the mistake. 看到了吗 明星和人们总会犯这个错误
[1:04:48] They think it’s about the face, but it’s not. 他们觉得脸才是重要的 并非如此
[1:04:50] It’s about the hands. 手才是重要的
[1:04:51] Because that’s what people use. 因为人们要用到手
[1:04:53] They hold things they care about. 他们用手拿着他们在乎的东西
[1:04:55] And her hands are gonna become their hands. 她的手会成为他们的手
[1:04:57] And that becomes them. 会成为他们
[1:04:58] And then their voice, and then their eyes. 之后是他们的声音 他们的眼睛
[1:05:01] Stars always make the mistake. 明星总是犯这个错
[1:05:03] It’s really about the hands and the voice. That’s the heart of it. 手和声音才是至关重要的 才是精髓
[1:05:07] Number J-6276. J-6276号
[1:05:09] A $100 value. 价值100美元
[1:05:11] Are they not phenomenal? 它们多惊艳呀!
[1:05:13] – Now watch this. – These can be yours. –看着 –它们可以成为你的
[1:05:15] – Cindy’s gonna lay this down right… – But you need to call in right now. –辛迪马上就要说… –但你要现在就打电话订购
[1:05:18] $39.99. 39.99美元
[1:05:19] …now! …现在!
[1:05:21] You need this. You can get this. 你需要它 你可以得到它
[1:05:23] You need to call right now, though. 不过你得现在就打电话
[1:05:25] – I’m being told we have limited quantity left. – Watch the calls come in. –我被告知数量有限 –看看打进来的电话
[1:05:27] Watch them. Here they come. 看着 电话进来了
[1:05:29] For $39.99, you might as well get several. 39.99美元的价格 你或许该多买几条
[1:05:32] Calls coming in now. 电话现在进来了
[1:05:34] Calls. Calls. 电话 电话
[1:05:36] Calls. Calls. Calls. Calls. 电话 电话 电话 电话
[1:05:39] Look at the count. I guarantee we’re gonna go over twenty. 看着这个统计 我保证能卖出两万多条
[1:05:41] Those are FTC standards. Those are legal. 这些是符合联邦贸易委员会规定的 这些是合法的
[1:05:43] Those are coming in. Keep your eyes… Those are actual sales, Joy. 这些数字还在增多 你看好了… 这些是真实的销售量 乔伊
[1:05:46] Lines are busy? 线路忙吗?
[1:05:47] – Is the queue full? – Queue’s full. –排满了吗? –满了
[1:05:49] Okay. We need a phone call right now. 好 我们现在要打一个电话
[1:05:51] When they can’t call through, we gotta keep them watching. 当他们打不进来的时候 我们要让他们继续看节目
[1:05:53] Did we get a call? Did we get a call? 打通了吗?打通了吗?
[1:05:55] Okay. Got it. 好 知道了
[1:05:56] Keep this going. Phone call right now. 保持通话 现在进电话
[1:05:57] Wait, wait, wait! We have a caller! We have a caller! 等等! 有人打电话进来了!有人打电话进来了!
[1:06:00] Sharon from Colorado. Hi, Sharon. 来自科罗拉多州的莎朗 嗨 莎朗
[1:06:02] Hi, Sharon. 嗨 莎朗
[1:06:03] Cindy and Joan! I can’t believe I’m talking to you! 辛迪和琼! 我简直不敢相信在和你们通话!
[1:06:06] Are you happy with your necklace? 你对你的项链还满意吗?
[1:06:08] These necklaces are so gorgeous and timeless. 这些项链太精美了 也不会过时
[1:06:13] – My great-grandmother had things like this. – Y es, yes. Keep it going. –我的曾祖母就有这样的项链 –对对 接着讲
[1:06:15] I am so excited to have these. 买到这些我真是太激动了
[1:06:18] Keep it going. Y es. Y es. Y es. 继续 对对对
[1:06:21] Get one for your mother. Get one for your sister. 给你妈妈买一条 给你姐妹买一条
[1:06:23] Watch the counter, Joy. Joy. 看统计 乔伊 乔伊
[1:06:25] – You will not regret owning this. – No, you will not. –买它不会后悔的 –对 不会
[1:06:28] See those numbers? 看到这些数字了吗?
[1:06:29] We’re gonna wind up at 25,000. 我们要达到两万五千了
[1:06:32] Cindy knows how to close it. 辛迪知道如何销售
[1:06:34] Wow. 哇
[1:06:36] Okay, I want you to go home, I want you to call your lawyer. 我想要你回家 给你的律师打电话
[1:06:38] Look at your contract. 看下你的合同
[1:06:39] Make sure your product factory is in line. 确保工厂已经准备就绪
[1:06:43] – Okay? – Okay. –好吗? –好的
[1:06:45] Okay, Godspeed, good luck. Here we go. I’ll walk you out. 好的 祝你好运 祝你顺利 我们走吧 我送你出去
[1:06:51] You can’t expect Trudy to write a check for $200,000 for 50,000 mops… 你不能指望特鲁迪在你还欠她 一万八美元来生产仍未卖掉的拖把时
[1:06:56] when you already owe her $18,000 to make mops you haven’t even sold yet. 会为你再开出二十万美元的支票 去生产还没卖出去的五万个拖把
[1:07:01] Do you understand that there is a business that wants to sell my mop on television? 你明白有商家想在电视上卖我的拖把吗?
[1:07:08] It’s going to sell. 会大卖的
[1:07:10] Fine. You feel so strongly about it, you put up half the money. 好把 如果你坚信这点的话 你出一半的钱
[1:07:14] Yes. It’s only fair that you share the financial risk, too. 没错 你也要分担财务风险才算公平
[1:07:17] How’s she gonna do that? She’s got nothing. She’s got no money. 她如何做到?她一无所有 她没钱
[1:07:23] What, do you want me to take out a second mortgage on my house? 你们想我把房子再抵押一次吗?
[1:07:31] They want me to take out a second mortgage on my house. 他们想我把房子再抵押一次
[1:07:33] A second mortgage? 再抵押一次?
[1:07:35] But the house, the kids, Joy. 但那房子 孩子们 乔伊
[1:07:36] What’s gonna happen, Joy? How would you do that? 会怎么样 乔伊?你怎么处理?
[1:07:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:07:54] – Hey. How you doing? – Hey. –嗨 你好吗? –嗨
[1:07:56] You know I’ve been watching you through that fence since you were a little girl? 你知道我从你还是个小女孩起 就一直透过栅栏观察你了吗?
[1:07:58] – Yeah. – I’ve been watching you grow up. –知道 –我看着你长大
[1:08:00] – Hey, listen. – What? –嗨 听着 –什么?
[1:08:01] You think it would be okay if I… 你觉得如果我…
[1:08:03] – You wanna fire a few rounds? – I do. –你想打几发吗? –想
[1:08:05] Yeah. Might make you feel better. 好 或许会让你好受些
[1:08:07] Thank you. I think it will. 谢谢 我觉得会
[1:08:08] – You know how to hold it? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. –你知道怎么拿枪吗? –对对对
[1:08:09] Okay. Sure. 好 当然
[1:08:14] Good. 好
[1:08:16] Good. 好
[1:08:18] Good. 好
[1:08:19] Good. 好
[1:08:37] This is it! Oh, my gosh. 开始了!哦 老天
[1:08:40] Get ready. This is definitely gonna change the holidays… 准备好 这绝对会给所有家有地板或浴室的人的
[1:08:43] for anyone who has a floor or a bathroom… 假期生活带来改变
[1:08:46] because we have the most exciting new home product in years. 因为这是我们几年来 最令人激动的新型家用产品
[1:08:50] Y eah! 对!
[1:08:51] This is the new self-wringing mop. 这是一款新型会自己拧干的拖把
[1:08:54] Okay, okay, okay! 行了 行了
[1:08:55] It’s the new standard in homes, right here. 新的家庭标配 就在这里
[1:08:58] Let’s take a look at this. This is brought to you only by Q VC. 让我们来看看 由QVC独家销售
[1:09:02] Now, this is clearly extremely soft and absorbent cotton. 这是非常柔软又吸水的棉布
[1:09:08] There we go. 我们试试
[1:09:09] You just take this, and you… 就用这个 然后你
[1:09:13] start… 开始
[1:09:14] I’m not sure. This is a little trickier than it looks. 我不确定 这比看起来要难用
[1:09:18] Put it… 放到…
[1:09:19] Well, it’s getting my arm wet, here. 我的胳膊被弄湿了
[1:09:23] Let’s see. We got no sales here. 我们这下卖不出去了
[1:09:25] What happened? 发生什么了?
[1:09:27] Is there a call? 有电话进来了?
[1:09:30] So there… So there are no calls. 所以…所以没有电话
[1:09:33] All right. 好吧
[1:09:36] And we do not have any sales still so here’s what we ‘re gonna do. 我们一个也没卖出去 所以我们该这样
[1:09:42] We ‘re gonna move on. Now, we ‘re gonna move on. 我们的节目继续 现在我们的节目继续
[1:09:44] Cindy is gonna talk to Sarina Kimball, former star from Falcon Crest and Dynasty… 辛迪会和前《鹰冠庄园》和 《豪门恩怨》演员萨日娜金布尔聊聊
[1:09:49] and she is gonna tell us all about her new line of gowns. 她会和我们聊聊她出的新长袍
[1:09:55] These are my special occasion gowns… 这是我的特殊场合长袍
[1:09:58] “Special.” How apropos. “特殊”形容的多好
[1:10:00] …that were inspired by all of the times that I was in Dynasty and Falcon Crest. 是根据我在拍《豪门恩怨》 以及《鹰冠庄园》时的生活设计的
[1:10:07] That is absolutely amazing. 真是太棒了
[1:10:10] I want you to pan in. Look at these. 我想来个特写镜头 看看这些
[1:10:12] – Look at the detail. – Look at the detail. –看看这些细节 –看看这些细节
[1:10:14] Look at the value in that. 看看其中的价值
[1:10:16] About how many sequins would you say that is? 你觉得有多少个亮片?
[1:10:18] That’s it? 就这样了?
[1:10:19] – That’s all? – No, it’s over. –没有了吗? –没了 结束了
[1:10:20] That’s how fast it happens. 也太短了
[1:10:22] No, they’re gonna give her a second chance. 不 他们会再给她一次机会的
[1:10:23] No, they’re not gonna give her a second chance. 不 他们不会再给她一次机会
[1:10:25] That’s not what’s gonna happen. 不会再有了
[1:10:27] They’re going to give her a second chance. 他们会再给她一次机会的
[1:10:29] – Why do you have to be so negative? – They will. –你们为什么都那么消极? –他们会的
[1:10:31] $200,000! 二十万美元!
[1:10:35] 50,000 mops. 五万根拖把
[1:10:36] Now, this is easily one of my favorites. 这条是我的最爱
[1:10:40] She’s wearing the black and gold… 她穿着黑色和金色…
[1:11:09] Joy. 乔伊
[1:11:15] Hello? 喂?
[1:11:19] 5,107 sequins for… 5107个亮片…
[1:11:22] Get this. How much? 听好了 多少钱?
[1:11:24] $299. 299美元
[1:11:29] I’m sorry the product didn’t sell. 我很遗憾产品没卖出去
[1:11:34] That man didn’t know what he was doing, Neil. 那人都不知道在干什么 尼尔
[1:11:38] Well, it wasn’t the man, Joy. It was the product. 不是他的问题 乔伊 是产品的问题
[1:11:48] I made 50,000 units because you told me to. 我生产了五万根拖把 是你叫我这么做的
[1:11:52] I mortgaged my house, I’m in $200,000 of debt. More. 我抵押了我的房子 我欠了20万美元债 还有更多
[1:11:58] Well, it’s your business. It’s your debt. 这是你的生意 你的债
[1:12:00] And we indemnify up to a third, if you read your contract. 我们会补偿最多三分之一的损失 如果你看了合同的话
[1:12:04] To be honest, that’s even gonna be hard to get. 说实话 这都很难争取到
[1:12:09] Neil, you gotta give us another chance. 尼尔 你要再给我们一次机会
[1:12:12] I’m so sorry, Joy. 我很抱歉 乔伊
[1:12:13] I just can’t bring it to my boss. I can’t. 我不能向上级这样提议 不能
[1:12:19] I can’t accept your answer. 我不接受你的答复
[1:12:22] I can’t, and I won’t. 我办不到 我不接受
[1:12:27] Joy, you have to let Trudy report this loss in bankruptcy… 乔伊 你得让特鲁迪把损失写进 破产报告里
[1:12:31] because otherwise she’s gonna hemorrhage even more money. 否则她会失去更多钱
[1:12:34] You have to file, too… 你也得申请破产
[1:12:36] because you mortgaged your children’s future and you lost… 因为你抵押了你孩子们的未来 你输了
[1:12:39] and you have to prepare yourself for that. 你得应对这个结果
[1:12:42] You have to file for bankruptcy. 你得申请破产
[1:12:43] I warned you so many times, Joy! 我警告你很多次了 乔伊!
[1:12:45] Dad, I warned you to not spend her money! 爸爸 我警告你不要花她的钱!
[1:12:47] Come on! You’ve been plotting against her from the very beginning, Peggy! 拜托!你一开始就跟她唱反调 佩吉!
[1:12:50] Now we ‘re bankrupt, Tony! 现在我们破产了 托尼!
[1:12:54] I’m in a meeting with our lawyers. 我在和我们的律师开会
[1:12:56] What do you think you’re doing? 你这是干什么?
[1:13:00] “Go home, Joy, and watch the numbers roll in on television. “回家去 乔伊 看看电视上的数字
[1:13:06] “Make 50,000 mops… “做五万根拖把
[1:13:08] “borrowing and owing every dollar, including your home.” “欠了一大笔债 包括你的房子”
[1:13:13] It could have been handled better. 可以处理得更好的
[1:13:14] I’ll let Todd have another shot. 我让托德再试一次
[1:13:16] I don’t want Todd or anyone else to try it. 我不想让托德或其他人试
[1:13:19] It should be me. 应该让我来
[1:13:21] We don’t have regular people. 我们不让普通人上节目的
[1:13:22] We have celebrities or spokesmodels do the selling. 都是让明星或推销模特来卖产品
[1:13:25] I told you this. 我告诉过你的
[1:13:28] Who showed you the mop? 是谁给你演示拖把的?
[1:13:29] Who sold it to you? Who taught you how to use it? 是谁推销给你的?是谁教你用的?
[1:13:32] And who convinced you that it was great after you thought it was worthless? 是谁在你认为这拖把一无是处之后 说服你的?
[1:13:40] Excuse me, can you give us a second? 不好意思 能让我们谈一下吗?
[1:13:43] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:13:55] You ever been in front of a TV camera? You comfortable in front of a TV camera? 你上过电视吗? 你在电视镜头前自在吗?
[1:13:58] Because when you get there, there’s lights and there’s camera, and people freeze up. 因为当你站上舞台 灯光 镜头和人都会静止
[1:14:02] You said to me that David Selznick, the son of immigrants… 你跟我说过 大卫塞尔兹尼克 移民后裔
[1:14:05] married Jennifer Jones, an all-American girl from Oklahoma… 娶了詹妮弗琼斯 一个俄克拉荷马州的美国甜心
[1:14:09] because in America, all races and all classes… 因为在美国 所有种族和阶层
[1:14:13] can meet and make whatever opportunities they can. 都能去追求和把握任何一个机会
[1:14:16] And that is what you feel when you reach into people’s homes with what you sell. 这就是你把产品卖给千家万户时的感觉
[1:14:26] You said that. 你是这么说的
[1:14:29] What do you think? Looks great, right? 你觉得呢?看起来很棒 对吧?
[1:14:33] Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Beautiful. 对对对 好看
[1:14:35] Very vogue, very classic. 很时髦 很经典
[1:14:37] All right, if you come back next time… Lori? Lori? 好了 如果你下次再来… 洛里?洛里?
[1:14:40] I just want you to just put the hair a little bit forward, just like that, if she comes back again. 我就想让你把头发放下来点 就像这样 如果她下次再来的话
[1:14:45] Okay? Not with the comb, not with the comb. 行吗?不要用梳子 不要梳子
[1:14:47] – Try the black. – Okay. –试试黑色 –好的
[1:14:49] Okay? 行吗?
[1:14:50] It’s gonna be perfect. 会很完美的
[1:15:04] Wow. 哇
[1:15:09] Beautiful. What do you think? How do you feel? 很美 你觉得呢? 你感觉怎么样?
[1:15:13] I’d like to change just one thing. Would you mind? 我只想做一个改动 你不介意吗?
[1:15:16] – Okay, surprise me. – Small thing. –行啊 给我个惊喜吧 –小改动
[1:15:18] I’ll surprise you. 我会让你惊喜的
[1:15:19] Okay, surprise me. 好啊 来吧
[1:15:23] What would the small thing be that she changes? 她要做什么小改动?
[1:15:30] What? 什么?
[1:15:31] You undid the whole thing. 你全换掉了
[1:15:34] This is me. 这才是我
[1:15:35] This is you? 这才是你?
[1:15:37] You’ve got the exact same outfit you had when you came in here. 你和你进来时穿得一样
[1:15:39] I wear a blouse and I wear pants. 我穿了衬衫和裤子
[1:15:41] That’s who I am. 这就是我
[1:15:44] I want to go on as me. 我想以自己的形象上节目
[1:15:47] Gonna go on as you. 以你的形象上节目
[1:15:49] I hope you make it back. 我希望你能行
[1:15:51] Joan, Cindy. Say good luck to Joy. 琼 辛迪 祝乔伊好运
[1:15:53] – Wow. – Wow. –哇 –哇
[1:15:54] You look great. Good luck today. 你看起来很棒 祝你今天好运
[1:15:56] – Thank you. – Good luck. –谢谢 –祝你好运
[1:15:57] That’s her, that’s how she is. 这就是她 她就是这样的形象
[1:15:58] Blouse and… She should be in a skirt. She’s got nice long legs. 衬衫和…她该穿裙子的 她有对美腿
[1:16:01] Show her legs. 拍她的腿
[1:16:02] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:16:03] Joan Rivers wants me in a skirt, but I’m gonna do pants. 琼里弗斯想让我穿裙子 但我就穿裤子
[1:16:06] Do what you want to do. 随你便吧
[1:16:08] Come on, let’s go upstairs. 来吧 我们上楼
[1:16:19] Are you nervous? 你紧张吗?
[1:16:21] Yes. 紧张
[1:16:22] Just be yourself. 做自己就好
[1:16:24] Just remember, it’s all about the hands. 记住 手才是重点
[1:16:26] Here we go. 我们开始吧
[1:16:43] Ready… Stage is moving! 准备…舞台开转!
[1:16:46] Household product 375 in three, two… 家用产品375号 三、二…
[1:16:56] What are you doing? Come on. 你在干吗?拜托
[1:16:59] Go! Go! 说啊!说啊!
[1:17:02] She’s freezing. 她僵住了
[1:17:06] Sorry, these lights are so bright. 不好意思 这些灯光太刺眼了
[1:17:11] Nobody tells you how bright these lights… Well, Neil did tell me. 没人告诉你这些灯光有多刺眼… 尼尔告诉过我
[1:17:16] Neil is my boss. Here. 尼尔是我在这里的上司
[1:17:20] I should thank him for letting me be up here. 我应该感谢他让我上台
[1:17:24] – Sorry. – You’re Joy. –抱歉 –你是乔伊
[1:17:26] I am Joy. 我是乔伊
[1:17:27] Just say something! Talk about the mop! 说点什么呀! 聊拖把!
[1:17:30] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天!
[1:17:31] We have to do something. 我们得做点什么
[1:17:34] We have to do something. 我们得做点什么
[1:17:36] Do we have a call? 有电话进来了吗?
[1:17:37] – Could we go to a call? – We have a call. –我们能转电话进来吗? –有人打进来
[1:17:38] – It’s a friendly call? – It’s a friendly call. –友好的吗? –友好的
[1:17:40] Okay. Take it. Take it. 好 播吧 播吧
[1:17:42] Joy, we have a call. 乔伊 我们有电话进来了
[1:17:44] A call? How did that happen? 有电话了?怎么会?
[1:17:47] Well, we have a call. 好了 我们有电话进来了
[1:17:48] Hi. Joanne from New York. 嗨 来自纽约的乔安娜
[1:17:50] Joanne from New York. 来自纽约的乔安娜
[1:17:51] We have a call coming in from Joanne from New York. 我们有一通纽约的乔安娜打来的电话
[1:17:54] Yeah, I’m calling in because I would love a mop that I don’t have to touch when I wring it. 是的 我打来是想说我想要 一个拖地时不需要拧的拖把
[1:17:59] You know, my hands get raw and when I mop broken glass… 我拖碎玻璃的时候会弄伤手
[1:18:02] and I wring the mop, I cut my hands. 一拧拖把就会割伤我的手
[1:18:06] Do you ever cut your hands when you’re wringing? 你以前拧拖把割伤手过吗?
[1:18:09] Joanne, that is so funny that you said that. 乔安娜 你这样说很有趣
[1:18:11] That is actually exactly how I was inspired to invent this mop. 我就是这样才想到发明这款拖把的
[1:18:16] There was glass shattered everywhere. I was with my two kids, with my father, and I… 满地都是碎玻璃 我有两个孩子 还有父亲 我…
[1:18:21] Every time I would wring the mop, I would get glass shards in my hands. 我每次拧拖把的时候 手都会被玻璃割伤
[1:18:25] And the old mop just wasn’t very absorbent. 老式的拖把吸水性也差
[1:18:28] So I went to my daughter’s room, and I borrowed her crayons… 所以我去我女儿房间 借了她的蜡笔
[1:18:33] and I designed this mop. 我就设计了这款拖把
[1:18:36] Make sure you get down there. Yeah, that’s it. 你把镜头放低点 对 就这样
[1:18:38] It’s made of plastic, so it’s lightweight, but very durable. 这是塑料做的 所以很轻 但非常耐用
[1:18:41] Go in. Go in to the hands. 特写 手部特写
[1:18:42] It’s extremely absorbent… 吸水性极好
[1:18:43] with 300 continuous cotton loops… 有91米的连续的全棉线
[1:18:46] that I looped myself when I designed it. 是我自己缠的
[1:18:48] – How much is it? – It is $19.95. –多少钱? –19.95美元
[1:18:52] I like that price. I want a whole bunch of them. 价格我很满意 我想要买一堆
[1:18:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:18:56] H375. That’s the order number. H375 是货号
[1:18:58] Household item 375. 家用产品编号375
[1:19:00] I guarantee you… 我向你保证…
[1:19:01] That’s it. Stay right there. 就在这里 保持住
[1:19:03] …you are not going to find another mop like this that exists. …你在市面上可找不到 第二根像这样的拖把
[1:19:05] If there was, I would have bought it and I wouldn’t have cut my hands up. 如果有的话 我早就会买了 我也不会割伤手了
[1:19:10] You can get across the whole kitchen with one wring. Just imagine that. 你只要拧一次就能拖完整个厨房 想象一下吧
[1:19:13] Watch this. 看好了
[1:19:16] Chocolate syrup. 巧克力糖浆
[1:19:20] Go the syrup. Go the syrup. 拍糖浆 拍糖浆
[1:19:21] Baby food. A very big spill at my house. 婴儿食品 在我家常洒得到处都是
[1:19:24] Very common spill for me. 对我来说是很常见的污渍
[1:19:25] No. Hands, hands. 不 用手 用手
[1:19:27] Now, the biggest difference, I don’t have to touch this disgusting mop head. 最大的区别是 我现在不用碰这个恶心的拖把头了
[1:19:31] There’s not another mop on the market… 市面上没有第二款拖把
[1:19:33] that has as much absorbent cotton as this mop right here. 有吸水性这样强的全棉线
[1:19:38] And I guarantee you, there will be no regrets, no returns. 我向你保证 你不会后悔也不会退货
[1:19:42] I have been mopping for most of my life, every single day. 我一生中几乎每天都要拖地
[1:19:45] Phones are ringing! 电话进来了!
[1:19:46] I cannot tell you how much this mop has changed my life. 这根拖把让我的生活 有了翻天覆地的变化
[1:19:49] – Phones are ringing! Phones are ringing! – The phones are ringing. The phones are ringing. –电话进来了! –有电话进来了!
[1:19:51] Go. 说
[1:19:52] This is gonna be the greatest mop to have around Christmas time… 这将会是圣诞假期里最棒的拖把
[1:19:55] when you have family over… 当你全家都来
[1:19:57] I am a mother of two. There is just spill after spill. 我是两个孩子的母亲 家里经常有东西洒地上
[1:20:01] Family comes to town. 家人来做客时
[1:20:03] You can mop your entire kitchen with one wring! 你只要拧一次就能拖干净整个厨房
[1:20:06] Oh, my God! 29,000! 哦 我的天!两万九千个!
[1:20:09] This is very special! 这太不寻常了!
[1:20:10] I haven’t even told you about my personal favorite feature… 我还没告诉你们我个人最喜欢的一个功能
[1:20:13] which is the removable mop head… 就是可拆式拖把头
[1:20:15] that I can put into the washing machine and it will come out clean as new. 我就能把拖把头放进洗衣机 洗完就跟新的一样
[1:20:20] Yes! Yes! 太好了!太好了!
[1:20:22] Oh, my God, these numbers keep climbing! 我的天 数字还在不断增大!
[1:20:25] Thank you. I… 谢谢 我…
[1:20:26] Yes, that’s right. Keep it going. 对 就这样 继续
[1:20:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:20:30] This is the most absorbent mop on the market. It’s lightweight. 这是市面上最吸水的拖把 它很轻
[1:20:33] It’s the only mop that you’re ever gonna buy, the best mop you’re ever gonna use. 你只需买这一根拖把 这会是你用过的最好的拖把
[1:20:37] It is lightweight and durable, and that is just me speaking from my experience. 又轻又耐用 我只是说出我的体会
[1:20:41] As someone who mops their house every single day, from my heart. 作为一个每天要拖地清洁家的人 发自内心的话
[1:20:46] This woman’s gonna be a whole new business. 这女人会是一个全新的商机
[1:20:51] No way. 不会吧
[1:20:58] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[1:21:19] Can you believe it? Can you believe it? 你能相信吗? 你能相信吗?
[1:21:23] I thought for sure you were gonna tell me that your counting machine was broken. 我以为你肯定会告诉我统计机器坏了
[1:21:27] I listened to you. You were right. 我听了你的话 你是对的
[1:21:28] I just can’t believe that actually happened. 我就是不敢相信竟能成真
[1:21:31] I know. 我知道
[1:21:32] I guess you could say we’re friends in commerce. 我想你能说我们是生意场上的朋友了
[1:21:35] Friends in commerce. 生意上场的朋友
[1:21:36] Yeah. 对
[1:21:37] Let’s promise each other that if, one day, and that day may come… 我们互相保证 即使有一天 如果会有那一天
[1:21:41] that we become adversaries in commerce, that we remain friends. 我们是彼此生意的对手 我们还是朋友
[1:21:44] Because that’s a true friendship indeed. 因为那才是真正的友谊
[1:21:46] Friends in commerce. 生意场上的朋友
[1:21:48] I agree. Let’s shake on it. 我同意 握手吧
[1:22:31] We’ve got 10 looms… 我们有十台织布机
[1:22:33] and then when they’re completed, this is where the mop heads are sewn. 织好布后 会在这里缝拖把头
[1:22:38] Who makes your parts? 谁生产你的其他部件?
[1:22:40] A factory out in California. 加利福尼亚州的一家工厂
[1:22:42] It was cheaper and faster than any place around here. 比这里任何一家都便宜而且高效
[1:22:45] Smart. Are they gonna be able to stay on schedule? 很聪明 他们能按时交货吗?
[1:22:49] Yeah. 能
[1:22:57] One time. 一次
[1:23:18] – Right there. – Thank you. –那里 –谢谢
[1:23:19] – You’re welcome. – Right here? –不客气 –这里?
[1:23:22] Hello? 喂?
[1:24:24] Mimi. 外婆
[1:24:28] Mimi. 外婆
[1:24:44] I so hated to leave her that day. 我很气自己那天离她而去
[1:24:48] I had so much I wanted to say to her. 我有好多话想对她说
[1:24:51] And to my great granddaughter. 对我的曾孙女
[1:24:56] I felt I wanted to stay near her and watch over her. 我觉得我要待在她身边 守护她
[1:26:07] Cristy. 克里斯蒂
[1:26:15] There’s a problem in California. 加利福尼亚那边有个问题
[1:26:17] There can’t be a problem in California. I told Neil that everything was fine. 加利福尼亚不能出问题 我跟尼尔说了一切都好
[1:26:21] Gerhardt keeps raising his price. He just did it again. 杰哈德不断提价 他又提价了
[1:26:24] More money per unit. 每把的成本提高了
[1:26:27] He can’t do that. We’re gonna lose money. 他不能那样 我们会亏损的
[1:26:29] I sent a representative to handle him. 我派了一个代表去搞定他
[1:26:32] Representative? We don’t have a representative. 代表?我们没有代表
[1:26:34] What representative? 什么代表?
[1:26:36] Peggy went. 佩吉去了
[1:26:38] Peggy? 佩吉?
[1:26:43] I don’t want to talk about this right now. 我现在不想谈这个
[1:26:54] She wanted to be part of it. 她想参与进来
[1:26:56] How could you send Peggy? 你怎么能派佩吉去?
[1:27:02] She wanted to be part of it. 她想参与进来
[1:27:05] You both are blood relatives. You’re half-sisters. 你们有血缘关系 你们是同父异母的姐妹
[1:27:09] It’s very, very important that you love and respect each other. 你们相爱 互相尊重 这点非常非常重要
[1:27:16] I paid them the 20 that you owed them. I had to. 我付了你欠他们的两万 我是迫不得已
[1:27:22] I got them to fill the order of the 100,000… 我让它们完成十万的订单
[1:27:25] with a price increase of only two dollars per unit. 每把只加收两美元
[1:27:28] We can’t increase at all, Peggy. Don’t you understand? 我们一分也不能多付了 佩吉 你不明白吗?
[1:27:35] We sold at a certain price. 我们以一定的价格销售
[1:27:39] Any hikes, especially the ones he’s asking for… 任何成本的提升 尤其是他要求的
[1:27:42] mean that I will lose so much money… 意味着我要损失很多钱
[1:27:44] that I’ll be in even more debt than I was before. 以至于会欠下比之前还要多的债
[1:27:51] You’re gonna make it back. 你会赚回来的
[1:27:53] I’m gonna make it back? 我要赚回来?
[1:27:56] How? 怎么赚?
[1:28:02] I’ve got ideas, you know. 我有些想法
[1:28:06] There are things that I’d like to do. 我有一些想要做的事
[1:28:09] I spoke to him about a project that Dad and I have been designing. 我跟他谈了我和爸爸在设想的项目
[1:28:13] Right, Dad? 对吧 爸爸?
[1:28:14] Yes, we did. 对的 我们在设想
[1:28:18] Do you have any idea how much your idea will cost? 你知道你的想法要花多少钱吗?
[1:28:22] How or where you’ll sell it? 你怎么卖?去哪里卖?
[1:28:25] If you can even manufacture it after it’s taken everything we’ve got… 即使你能把产品生产出来
[1:28:28] to sell this one product that now, thanks to you… 在我们现在倾其所有 销售这一件产品之后 托你的福
[1:28:32] is going to cost more money? 要花更多的钱?
[1:28:35] Maybe my product is better than your product. 也许我的产品比你的好
[1:28:38] I can do what you did on TV. It’s not that hard. 我也能做你在电视上的那些 又不是很难
[1:28:40] Isn’t that the whole purpose of that channel? It’s that everybody could do it? 这难道不是那个频道的宗旨? 任何人都可以做?
[1:28:45] What your sister does is not easy… 你妹妹做的那些可不容易
[1:28:50] but what we were planning to do… 但是我们打算做的
[1:28:54] is not that difficult. 也不是那么难
[1:28:59] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:29:01] Never speak on my behalf… 再也不要以我的名义谈
[1:29:10] about my business again. 我的生意
[1:29:15] Now I have to go to California. 现在我得去一趟加利福尼亚了
[1:30:19] Can I help you? 我有什么可帮你的吗?
[1:30:20] I’m Joy. I’m here to see Gerhardt. 我是乔伊 我来见杰哈德
[1:30:23] He’s not available. 他没空
[1:30:26] I’ll wait. 我会等
[1:30:30] She says she’s here to see Gerhardt. 她说她来见杰哈德
[1:30:33] Gerhardt! 杰哈德!
[1:30:42] Hey. I’m Gerhardt. 嗨 我是杰哈德
[1:30:44] I’m Joy. 我是乔伊
[1:30:46] Come on in. 请进
[1:30:47] Derek Markham is my boss. 德里克马卡姆是我的老板
[1:30:49] He lives in Texas. 他住在德克萨斯州
[1:30:50] Fabri-Pac is one of several companies he owns or collects royalties for. 帕克制造厂只是他拥有的或 收专利费的其中一家公司而已
[1:30:54] I report to him. He makes pricing decisions. 我向他汇报 他定价格
[1:30:58] Well, I’ve never met or talked to this Derek Markham… 我从没见过 也没和这个德里克马卡姆谈过
[1:31:01] but I’ve talked to you many times on the phone. 但我和你在电话谈过好多次了
[1:31:03] And I do find it very curious… 我很好奇
[1:31:05] that the second I’m on television, with a lot of success… 我上电视大获成功后
[1:31:08] the price for our products goes up. 我们产品的造价就涨了
[1:31:10] Seems very unfair to me, to say the least. 至少对我来说 这很不公平
[1:31:14] Seems like you’re shaking us down. 你们似乎是在压榨我们
[1:31:16] You met Gregory, our plant foreman. 你见过格里高利了 我们的工头
[1:31:18] It’s very hard for us to lower the cost at this point. 我们现在很难降低成本
[1:31:21] We’re already losing a lot of money. 我们已经亏了很多钱
[1:31:24] How could that possibly be, with the $500,000 that we’ve given you… 怎么会呢 除了预付给达拉斯的 德里克马卡姆的
[1:31:27] on top of the $50,000 of advance royalties… 五万美元专利费
[1:31:29] that have gone to a Derek Markham in Dallas. 我们还支付给你们50万美元
[1:31:32] And that’s not even counting what my sister paid you… 更别说我姐姐付了你们的那笔
[1:31:35] without my authority, by the way… 因为你们多收费和出错产生的费用
[1:31:36] for your overcharges and your mistakes. 顺便说下 还是未经我授权的
[1:31:40] Your sister paid the increase that you refused to pay. 你姐姐付了你拒绝支付的涨价部分
[1:31:44] Well, she had no authority to do that. She’s not an officer of my corporation. 她没权这样做 她根本不是我公司的一员
[1:31:49] You and I could both spend a lot of time and money in court to prove that I’m right… 我们可以花很多时间和钱去法庭 证明我是对的
[1:31:54] but that would just make our lawyers wealthy… 但那只会让我们的律师更富有
[1:31:56] while my product dies instead of being on television… 与此同时我的产品却停产 不能上电视
[1:31:59] like it could be right now. 就像现在这样
[1:32:02] You can pay more. 你可以付更多钱
[1:32:04] I can’t pay more. I won’t. 我付不了更多 我不会
[1:32:06] Costs are higher. Wear and tear on the molds. 成本更高了 模具有损耗
[1:32:09] We have to remake them every other week. 我们每隔一周都要重做一次
[1:32:12] Is that so? Can I see the molds? 是吗?我能看看模具吗?
[1:32:15] They’re in the machines. 它们在机器里
[1:32:16] It’ll take some time to prepare them for you. 给你看需要花些时间
[1:32:24] Is there a bathroom I could use? 我能用下洗手间吗?
[1:32:29] Yeah, it’s down the hall. Gregory will show you. 可以 走廊走到底 格里高利会带你去
[1:32:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:34:02] What? 什么?
[1:34:07] What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么?
[1:34:09] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:34:10] These are my designs, these are my molds! 这些是我的设计图 是我的模具!
[1:34:13] Those are ours! 那些是我们的!
[1:34:14] And we knew you’d be trouble. The cops are on their way. 我们就知道你是个麻烦 警察已经在路上了
[1:34:17] – We called ’em as soon as you showed up! – These are my molds! –你一来我们就报警了 –这些是我的模具!
[1:34:19] Those are ours! 是我们的!
[1:34:20] I’m taking these with me. 我要把这些带走
[1:34:22] I’m taking all of these with me. 我要把这些全部带走
[1:34:24] I want all of these boxed up, and I’m taking them. 我要把这些都打包 我要带走它们
[1:34:26] You’re trespassing! 你非法入侵!
[1:34:27] It’s not your patent! 这不是你们的专利!
[1:34:29] These are my designs! 这些是我的设计!
[1:34:32] I’m not going anywhere without my molds. 不带走我的模具我哪也不会去
[1:34:36] What? No. No. 什么?不 不
[1:34:37] This is not stealing, this is my property! 这不是偷窃 这是我的财产!
[1:34:40] This is my property. 这是我的财产!
[1:34:41] I have all of these designs. These are all mine. They belong to me! 我拥有这些设计图 这些都是我的 它们属于我!
[1:34:45] She’s from out of state, John! You’ve known me 15 years! 她来自别的州 约翰!你认识我15年了!
[1:34:48] All right, come on, ma’am. You’re trespassing. 好了 走吧 女士 你非法入侵了
[1:34:50] – What? – Yeah. Come on. –什么? –对 走吧
[1:34:52] – I’m not trespassing. – Yeah, you’re trespassing. –我没有非法入侵 –不 你非法入侵了
[1:34:53] I was in his office. 我之前在他的办公室
[1:34:55] – You don’t know. Come on. – He let me into his… –我不知道 走吧 –他让我进他的…
[1:34:56] Gerhardt, you’re not gonna get away with this. 杰哈德 我不会放过你的
[1:34:58] – You’re not gonna get away with this! – Be careful what you’re saying. –我不会放过你的! –说话小心点
[1:34:59] – You’re a thief! You’re a thief, Gerhardt! – Be careful, come on, come on. –你是个小偷!杰哈德! –当心 走吧
[1:35:01] Be careful. Come on, stop it. 当心 走吧 停住
[1:35:03] – This is stealing! – Hey, hey, stop it. Come on. –这是偷窃! –嗨嗨 别嚷嚷了 走吧
[1:35:05] All right. 好吧
[1:35:09] Watch your step. All right. 小心脚下 好吧
[1:35:19] What about Trudy’s money, Joy? 特鲁迪的钱呢 乔伊?
[1:35:21] You have to pay back Trudy’s money. 你得还特鲁迪的钱
[1:35:23] This is only getting worse. 只会变得越来越糟
[1:35:24] I predicted tragedy, Joy. 我觉得势头不妙 乔伊
[1:35:27] You’re racking up quite a steep bill. 你欠下了一大笔债
[1:35:29] We had to fly out here, bail you out. 我们还不得不飞来这里保释你
[1:35:32] Plus it cost us an extra $10,000 for Ray Cagney… 再加上我们额外支付了雷贾克内 一万美元
[1:35:35] this California patent attorney, to get us to this point. 这位加利福尼亚的专利律师 帮我们到这份上
[1:35:38] We got the state to decline prosecution. 我们让州政府撤销了指控
[1:35:41] They see it’s a contract dispute. 他们认为这是一起合同纠纷
[1:35:43] When you paid royalties to Derek Markham in T exas… 当你给德克萨斯的德里克马卡姆 付专利费时
[1:35:46] it put all your parts and molds under the umbrella of their patent. 你就把所有零部件和模具 归到他们的专利里了
[1:35:51] I see you brought your drawings and hung them to prove your design. 我看你带了你的设计图 想证明这是你的设计
[1:35:55] But it’s impossible to fight it now. 但现在没法起诉他们
[1:35:57] You were not properly advised. 你没得到正确的法律咨询
[1:36:01] Cristy, please! 克里斯蒂 别闹了!
[1:36:03] Tony, take her to bed. 托尼 带她去睡觉
[1:36:04] I don’t wanna go to bed. I wanna stay here. 我不想睡觉 我想待在这里
[1:36:06] I paid those royalties… 我付那些专利费
[1:36:08] because you told me to. 是因为你让我付的
[1:36:09] Because your lawyer told me to. 因为你的律师让我付的
[1:36:12] Our lawyer was mistaken. This happens sometimes in business. 我们的律师弄错了 生意上有时会发生这种事
[1:36:16] It didn’t work out for you. 你运气不太好
[1:36:17] It happens sometimes. 有时是会发生这样的事
[1:36:18] Trudy’s lawyer is not a patent attorney. 特鲁迪的律师不是专利律师
[1:36:20] Which I said! 我就是那么说的!
[1:36:21] And you said I had no business being Joy’s advisor. 而你说我没资格给乔伊提建议
[1:36:25] – And now it turns out that I was right! – This is not helpful, Tony! –现在证明我是对的了! –你这是帮倒忙 托尼!
[1:36:27] – That’s enough, Tony. Please. – It’s enough, now? –够了 托尼 拜托 –哦 现在够了?
[1:36:29] I’m very sorry. I wish there was more I could do. 我很抱歉 我希望我能帮上什么忙
[1:36:32] But when your sister Peggy paid the unjustified bills… 但是当你姐姐佩吉付了你拒绝支付的
[1:36:36] that you refused to pay… 不公正的账单后
[1:36:37] it closed the door on that. 就已经没办法了
[1:36:39] What about Neil Walker and QVC? 尼尔沃克和QVC怎么办?
[1:36:41] Wouldn’t they pay the expenses on defending the patent? 他们不会支付争夺专利的费用吗?
[1:36:44] Be careful, Joy. 小心点 乔伊
[1:36:45] You could be sued for misrepresentation and failure to deliver your product. 你可能会因对产品的虚假陈述 和未能交付而被起诉
[1:36:49] That’s breach. 这是毁灭性的
[1:36:51] QVC requires that you deliver a fully patented product. QVC要求你交付有完全专利权的产品
[1:36:54] I’ve been doing this for a long time. 我干这一行很久了
[1:36:57] You’re in for a long court process that will stall your product. 你会面临漫长的法庭程序 会导致产品停产
[1:37:01] And you will probably lose. 而且你还可能败诉
[1:37:03] I wish I could do more. 我希望我能帮上更多忙
[1:37:06] Take care, now. 保重
[1:37:07] You’re gonna have to accept the facts, Joy. 你得接受现实 乔伊
[1:37:10] I mean, that’s… 我是说 这…
[1:37:12] You’re most of half a million dollars in debt. 你差不多欠了五十万美元的债了
[1:37:14] I don’t know how you’re gonna pay it. 我不知道你要怎么偿还
[1:37:16] We have to declare bankruptcy. 我们得宣布破产
[1:37:18] You’re gonna have to declare bankruptcy. 你得宣布破产
[1:37:21] I have to declare bankruptcy. 我得宣布破产
[1:37:22] She has to. 她必须得这样
[1:37:23] – To try to contain my losses. – Yeah. –以防我进一步的损失 –对
[1:37:25] I have to write it off. 我得把损失匀回来
[1:37:26] It just seems so wrong. 这样很不对
[1:37:28] We’ve worked so hard. 我们那么努力
[1:37:30] We’ve come so far for us to just give up now. 我们一路经历了那么多 现在就放弃的话
[1:37:32] It just seems so unfair! 太不公平了
[1:37:34] Business is unfair. That’s it. 生意场上何来公平 现实就是这样
[1:37:37] It’s not working out. Well, that’s what happens. 只是没做成 这种事时有发生
[1:37:39] That’s why people don’t go around making invention every other day. 所以人们不会每天 没事就发明件东西
[1:37:43] Wake up! 清醒吧!
[1:37:44] It’s my fault. 都是我的错
[1:37:45] I gave her the confidence to think she was more than just an unemployed housewife… 是我给她信心 让她认为自己远不止是 在垃圾频道上
[1:37:48] selling plastic kitchen stuff to other unemployed housewives… 卖塑料厨房用具给其他失业家庭主妇的
[1:37:51] on a junk cable channel. 一个失业家庭主妇
[1:37:52] It’s my fault. It’s not your fault, honey. 是我的错 不是你的错 亲爱的
[1:37:55] It was my mistake to make her think that she was more than she was. 是我让她误以为能超越自己
[1:37:58] She pressured herself into doing something she shouldn’t have done. 她强迫自己做了她本不该做的事
[1:38:01] It was wrong of you to put that pressure on yourself. 你不该给自己压力的
[1:38:03] It was wrong of us to put that pressure on you. 我们不该给你那样的压力
[1:38:05] I need more vodka. 我需要更多伏特加
[1:38:07] It was wrong of us to think that you’d be an instant business person overnight. 我们不该认为你会在一夜之间 就成为出色的商人
[1:38:13] Of course, this is not who you are. 当然 那不是你
[1:38:16] It takes a kind of toughness, a certain acumen… 那需要坚强和一些头脑
[1:38:21] that you simply don’t have. 显然你都不具备
[1:38:25] Sign the paper. 把文书签了
[1:38:30] You have to sign these bankruptcy papers, honey. 你得签这些宣告破产的文书 亲爱的
[1:38:33] The notary’s right outside. Let me get her. 公证师就在外面 我去叫她
[1:38:40] You’re gonna have to move out of your house immediately. 你得立即搬出你的房子
[1:38:43] You’re gonna have to move into an apartment. 你得搬去公寓住
[1:38:45] Maybe you can move into a room in Trudy’s house. 也许能搬进特鲁迪家的一间房间
[1:38:47] With the children? 和孩子们一起?
[1:38:48] Yeah. You have room. 对 你有空房间
[1:38:51] She’s my daughter. Why not? 她是我的女儿 有什么不行的呢?
[1:38:53] Let’s talk about it. 我们谈谈吧
[1:38:56] Trudy, we have to offer her something. 特鲁迪 我们得给她点什么
[1:38:57] Again? 还要给?
[1:38:58] Why me? 为什么要我给?
[1:39:07] Please sign, honey. 请签名 亲爱的
[1:39:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:39:40] Mimi said you were the one born to help carry the family to success. 太婆说你是为振兴家族而生的人
[1:39:48] No, Cristy. Mimi was wrong. 不 克里斯蒂 太婆错了
[1:39:52] The world does not give you opportunities. 世界不给你机会
[1:39:55] The world destroys your opportunity and it breaks your heart. 世界毁了你的机会 让你伤心欲绝
[1:40:00] I should have listened to my mother when I was 10 years old. 我十岁的时候就该听我妈妈的话
[1:40:04] I should have spent the rest of my life… 我就该像我妈妈一样
[1:40:06] watching TV and hiding from the world like my mother. 在看电视和逃避世界中度过一生
[1:40:10] So I don’t wanna hear any more about Mimi. 所以我不想再听到太婆说的话了
[1:40:13] She was wrong. 她错了
[1:40:14] She had her head in the clouds and it was full of stupid ideas. 她异想天开 脑子里都是些愚蠢的想法
[1:40:18] And it gave me stupid ideas. 致使我也有了愚蠢的想法
[1:40:22] Like this. 就像这个
[1:40:26] This stupid, stupid idea! 这个愚蠢 愚蠢的想法!
[1:40:31] Mommy, don’t tear them! No! 妈咪 不要撕掉它们!不要!
[1:40:56] Cristy, I’m so sorry. 克里斯蒂 我非常抱歉
[1:40:58] I’m sorry, Cristy. 抱歉 克里斯蒂
[1:41:00] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[1:41:02] Please go to bed. Everybody just go to bed. 去睡觉吧 大家都去睡觉吧
[1:41:06] Good night, Mommy. 晚安 妈咪
[1:41:07] Good night, sweetheart. Just go to bed. 晚安 甜心 去睡觉吧
[1:41:12] I’m so sorry I failed you, Joy. I’m so sorry. 让你失望了 我非常抱歉 乔伊 我非常抱歉
[1:41:15] Just, just don’t. 别 别说了
[1:42:48] Joy? Joy? 乔伊?乔伊?
[1:42:51] Joy, where are you? 乔伊 你在哪里?
[1:42:55] Joy, where are you? 乔伊 你在哪里?
[1:44:10] It’s open. 门开着
[1:44:19] You can leave the door open. 你可以开着门
[1:44:46] No one knows I’m here. 没人知道我在这里
[1:44:49] You don’t even know who I am. 你甚至都不知道我是谁
[1:44:52] I could be Derek Markham or I might be someone Derek Markham sent to handle you. 我可能是德里克马卡姆 或是他派来搞定你的人
[1:44:58] You have no case. 你没办法起诉我们
[1:45:00] Maybe people think you came to Dallas in despair to take your own life… 也许人们认为你来达拉斯 是急于结束自己的生命
[1:45:04] because you were in such deep financial trouble suddenly from your little venture. 因为你在野心勃勃的冒险途中 突然陷入了财务困境
[1:45:16] I made a phone call this morning to Hong Kong. 我今早打了通电话去香港
[1:45:20] It was 1:00 a.m. in California but it was 5:00 p.m. the following afternoon in Hong Kong. 当时是加利福尼亚的凌晨一点 但已经是香港的第二天下午五点
[1:45:25] I always think it’s amazing how time works like that. 我总是觉得时差很神奇
[1:45:31] And I was fortunate enough to get on the phone with Mr. Christopher… 我有幸与克里斯托夫先生通上了电话
[1:45:34] who I found to be very friendly, which was surprising… 他很友善 挺出乎意料
[1:45:38] because I really haven’t found the gentlemen in California to be very nice… 因为我没在加利福尼亚 遇到一个友好的先生
[1:45:41] considering we’re all in business together. 考虑到我们还有生意往来
[1:45:43] Welcome to the world of business, I guess. 欢迎来到生意场吧 我想
[1:45:48] I told Mr. Christopher that the reason that I was calling… 我告诉克里斯托夫先生 我打电话是来
[1:45:51] was to discuss the differences in the designs of our products. 探讨我们产品之间的设计差异
[1:45:55] But I quickly learned that Mr. Christopher has no idea… 但是我很快意识到克里斯托夫先生 并不知道
[1:46:00] if his Hong Kong patent for a self-wringing mop is worth anything or if it even works. 他的自己拧干拖把的香港专利是否值钱 甚至也不知道是否起作用
[1:46:07] Because they have not made or sold a single mop. 因为他们没有生产或卖出一根拖把
[1:46:12] Unlike us, who have sold over 200,000. 不像我们 卖出了超过二十万根
[1:46:17] And I’ve paid you over $50,000 in advanced royalties… 而且我付了你五万多的专利费
[1:46:22] on behalf of Mr. Christopher. 以付给克里斯托夫的名义
[1:46:24] Blood money from my family and my second mortgage. 那是我家人的血汗钱和 我二次抵押房产筹得的钱
[1:46:30] Turns out Mr. Christopher doesn’t know anything about those royalties. 结果发现克里斯托夫先生对专利费 并不知情
[1:46:35] So it seems… 所以似乎
[1:46:37] we have a case of fraud and embezzlement. 我们能以诈骗罪和私吞公款罪起诉你了
[1:46:44] And, as if that weren’t bad enough… 如果这还不算糟的话
[1:46:48] I also discovered in the paperwork that our mops actually don’t bear any similarities. 我还发现我们的拖把专利书 并无相似之处
[1:46:54] So I never did owe you any royalties for your patent. 所以我从没有欠你任何专利费
[1:46:58] That’s another case of fraud. 这是另一项欺诈
[1:47:01] My lawyers really could go after you, but I told them, “Give me a day.” 我的律师可以拿下你 但我跟他们说:“给我一天时间”
[1:47:07] To see if maybe you might’ve made a mistake… 看你有没有可能补救
[1:47:15] that you would correct, given the chance. 你犯的错误 给你个机会
[1:47:33] We’ll pay you back all the royalties you paid us. 我们会把你付的专利费退给你
[1:47:41] I’ll give you $20,000 on top of paying you back the 50. 除了你付的五万 我再付你两万
[1:47:58] Okay. 好啊
[1:48:00] I’ll give you $50,000 on top of paying you back the 50. 除了你付的五万 我再付你五万
[1:48:16] Plus interest. 加上利息
[1:48:23] I want all of my molds back. 我想要回我的所有模具
[1:48:26] I want you to sign this piece of paper… 我要你在这份文书上签上
[1:48:29] saying that you have no rights, financially. 你没有任何权利分成
[1:48:34] I’m just gonna add… I said the 50… 我再添上 我说的那五万
[1:48:39] plus the 50… 加上五万
[1:48:43] plus the interest. 再加上利息
[1:48:46] So I just want you to initial next to those two numbers as well. 我想让你在那两个数字旁 签上你的姓名缩写
[1:48:56] So just sign there. 签在这里
[1:49:06] She put up with just about anything. 她一直在忍耐
[1:49:09] Until when she had to bring the hammer down… 直到忍无可忍时
[1:49:13] she brought the hammer down. 她重拳出击
[1:49:17] She couldn’t know what was to come. 她不知道接下来会发生什么
[1:49:21] That she’d go on to make another 100 record-setting patents. 她又申请了一个更赚钱的专利
[1:49:26] Skinny velvet hangers make neater closets. 细天鹅绒衣架 让衣柜更整洁
[1:49:29] That’s a big deal to a lot of people. 这对很多人来说是了不起的发明
[1:49:33] I mean, who thinks of things like that? 谁会想到这些?
[1:49:36] Joy did. 乔伊想到了
[1:49:42] She didn’t know any of this would happen as she walked down the street that day. 她那天走在街上的时候并不知道 这些会发生
[1:49:48] Yes, sir, tonight’s the night for Ol’ Saint Nick to make his yearly visit… 是的 先生 今晚是圣诞老人走访
[1:49:52] to all the folks all over the world. 全世界人民的一年一度旅行之夜
[1:49:54] There’s fun and expectation in every house across the land. 每一座房子都其乐融融充满了期待
[1:49:58] And speaking of houses, what do you say we take a little look-in on a typical one? 说到房子 你说我们要不要瞧瞧这一座?
[1:50:05] Now I’ll admit that what you see right now is just a small piece of the front of the house… 我得说你现在看到的 只是这座房子前廊的一小部分
[1:50:11] but all you grownups and kids alike, this is the time for Santa’s magic… 所有成年人和小孩都一样 这是圣诞老人的魔法时刻
[1:50:14] so I think we can make it become a real house. 我想我们能把它变成一座真正的房子
[1:50:19] Even a house with love in it. 甚至变成一座满是爱的房子
[1:50:20] Mr. Santa Claus, can we have a little snow, please? 圣诞老人先生 能给我们下点雪吗?
[1:50:25] Thank you. That’s fine. 谢谢 很美
[1:50:28] Now, Santa, let me see what it really looks like inside this house. 圣诞老人 让我看看这座房子的 真实内景
[1:51:01] She couldn’t know that one day she would move into a big beautiful home. 她不知道有一天 能搬进一座漂亮的大房子
[1:51:08] Her mother was happy. 她的母亲很高兴
[1:51:11] She remained close to her, and with the rest of her family… 她和她母亲一直保持亲密联系 而她和其他家庭成员的关系
[1:51:15] which was, as always, complicated. 一直都很复杂
[1:51:20] She would pay for products made by Rudy, Trudy, and Peggy. 她会为鲁迪、特鲁迪和佩吉 研发的产品付钱
[1:51:26] Even when they failed. 即使他们研发失败了
[1:51:28] Even when they wrongly sued for ownership of her company. 即使他们不厚道地起诉 争她公司的所属权
[1:51:34] As Rudy got older, Joy continued to take care of him and love him. 鲁迪一天天变老 乔伊一直照顾他、爱他
[1:51:45] As Neil Walker predicted, Joy did become a whole new business. 正如尼尔沃克预见的那样 乔伊的确创下了一番新事业
[1:51:51] And even outgrew Q VC. 甚至比QVC都发展得好
[1:51:53] – She’s talking to her children. – Is T ony in there? –她在和她孩子谈话 –托尼在吗?
[1:51:55] Yes, T ony’s in there. The family’s in there. 是的 托尼在 一家都在
[1:51:57] Her ex-husband and her best friend would remain her steadfast advisers. 她的前夫和她最好的朋友 一直都是她坚强的后盾
[1:52:03] Please be patient. 请耐心等候
[1:52:10] I love you. You guys go and pack your rooms. 我爱你 你们去收拾房间
[1:52:12] – Good night, Mom. – I love you. –晚安 妈妈 –我爱你
[1:52:23] – Hi. – Hi. –嗨 –嗨
[1:52:24] – Welcome. – Thank you. –欢迎 –谢谢
[1:52:29] What do you have? 你带了什么?
[1:52:30] A traveling clothes cleaner. 一个旅行用的衣服清洁器
[1:52:32] Let’s see it. 让我们瞧瞧
[1:52:34] So you’re from Memphis? 你来自孟菲斯吗?
[1:52:35] Yes, I am. 对 我是
[1:52:36] You work as a waitress? 你是服务生?
[1:52:38] Yes, ma’am. 对 夫人
[1:52:39] All right. Let’s see it. 好 让我们瞧瞧
[1:52:43] You made this yourself? 你自己做的?
[1:52:44] Yes, I did, ma’am. 对 我做的 夫人
[1:52:46] I made my first invention myself, too. 我的第一项发明也是我自己做的
[1:52:50] I like this, it’s a very good design. 我喜欢这个 设计的很好
[1:52:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:52:53] Can you stay an extra day, meet with our designers? 你能多待一天 见见我们的设计师吗?
[1:52:57] No, because of your boss? 不行 是因为你老板不同意吗?
[1:52:59] What hotel are you staying in right now? 你现在待在哪个酒店?
[1:53:01] – The Holiday Inn, ma’am. – Holiday Inn. –假日酒店 夫人 –假日酒店
[1:53:03] Let’s move them over to the Radisson, get them a suite. 把他们转到雷迪森 弄间套房
[1:53:05] You’ll be more comfortable with your baby. 你和孩子会待得更舒服
[1:53:07] I’ll call your boss and get it taken care of, give you an extra day… 我会给你老板打电话 让他给你多放一天假
[1:53:10] so that tomorrow you can come in, meet with the designers. 这样你明天就能来见设计师了
[1:53:13] – We can take it step by step, all right? – Thank you. –我们一步一步来 好吗? –谢谢
[1:53:15] We’ll work on your idea, see if we can do something. 我们会继续探讨你的设想 看看我们能做什么
[1:53:16] This means so much to me. 这对我意义非凡
[1:53:18] I know what it feels like. 我知道这感觉
[1:53:20] I know what it feels like to be in that chair. 我知道坐在那张椅子上的感觉
[1:53:23] – We’ll see you tomorrow, okay? – Thank you, ma’am. –我们明天见 好吗? –谢谢 夫人
[1:53:25] And good luck. 祝你好运
[1:53:27] – Thank you for coming. – Thank you. –谢谢你们能来 –谢谢
[1:53:28] – Go get the next person, Tony. – Okay. –去叫下一个人 托尼 –好的
[1:53:31] Neil. 尼尔
[1:53:35] Sorry, we have legal stuff with Barry, now. 抱歉 我们现在和巴里有法律纠纷
[1:53:40] Yes, we do. 是的 我们有
[1:53:43] Here we are. 终于到这一天了
[1:53:47] Adversaries in commerce. 生意上的对手
[1:53:50] Adversaries in commerce. 生意上的对手
[1:53:53] – And friends. – Yes. –也是朋友 –没错
[1:53:56] And friends. 也是朋友
[1:53:58] I’m gonna tell you something but you didn’t hear it from me. 我要告诉你些事 但别说是我说的
[1:54:01] I don’t know who you are or what you’re talking about. 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在说什么
[1:54:03] That’s what I wanted to hear. 这就是我想听的
[1:54:07] Barry’s gonna come after you, hard. 巴里要告你 狠狠地告
[1:54:09] But that’s just business. That’s the way Barry is. He’s a negotiator. 但只是生意 巴里就是这样的人 他是谈判家
[1:54:12] Ultimately, he needs you. 归根结底 他需要你
[1:54:15] He’s buying HSN. 他要买下HSN
[1:54:18] It’s all about HSN now, and he wants you to come with him. HSN势头正好 他想让你和他一起干
[1:54:24] He needs you. 他需要你
[1:54:26] You’re going to be very big over there. 你在那里会担任要职
[1:54:29] That’s what’s going to happen. 这就是接下来会发生的事
[1:54:31] But, you didn’t hear it from me, right? 但是 别说是我说的 好吧?
[1:54:35] No, I sure didn’t. But thank you. 好 肯定不会 但谢谢你
[1:54:42] It’s nice to see you. 见到你真好
[1:54:44] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[1:54:48] I’ll see you around, pal. 再见 朋友
[1:54:50] Yeah. 再见
[1:54:59] It’s been a long journey. 一路走来不容易啊
[1:55:01] Yes, it has. 没错 是不容易
[1:55:02] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[1:55:03] Thank you, Neil. 谢谢 尼尔
[1:55:38] This right here, this is a special power. 就是这里 这是个超能力
[1:55:44] This is a special power. 这是个超能力
[1:55:50] And then I started to build my very own house… 然后我开始造我自己的房子
[1:55:55] where I would live and make wonderful creations… 我会住在那里 然后创造很多美好的东西
[1:55:58] for all the world to see and love. 让全世界都看到和拥有
[1:56:07] She didn’t know any of this would happen… 她走在街上的那天
[1:56:10] as she walked that day. 并不知道这些会发生
2015年

文章导航

Previous Post: Another Year(又一年)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Lady and the Tramp(小姐与流浪汉)[1955]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号