英文名称:Jumper
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Let me tell you about my day so far. | 让我告诉你我现在的生活 |
[00:42] | Coffee in paris. | 在巴黎喝咖啡 |
[00:43] | Surfed in the maldives. | 在马尔代夫玩冲浪 |
[00:45] | Took a nap on mount kilimanjaro. | 在乞力马扎罗山上小憩 |
[00:47] | Oh yeah, | 没错 |
[00:47] | And I got digits from this posh chic in rio. | 我还能在里奥买到这流行号码 |
[00:50] | And then I jumped back for | 然后我再穿梭回 |
[00:51] | The final quarter of the nba finals. | NBA决赛末节的现场 |
[00:53] | Of course, I’ve course. | 当然 所有这些行程 |
[00:54] | And all that was before lunch. | 都在午饭前完成 |
[00:56] | I could go on, but what I am saying is, | 我还能继续 但我想说的是 |
[00:58] | I am staying on top of the world. | 我正站在世界之巅 |
[01:05] | It wasn’t always like this. | 以前的生活并不是这样 |
[01:07] | Once I was a normal person, | 我也曾是个普通的人 |
[01:09] | A chump just like you. | 和你一样受限于时空 |
[01:14] | hi millie. | 嘿 米莉 |
[01:15] | hi david. | 嘿 大卫 |
[01:20] | You’ve got a lot of cities there. | 你有不少城市的照片 |
[01:22] | Well, you gonna have a dream | 嗯 人总要有梦想 |
[01:23] | Might as well dream big, right? | 不过我这梦有点大 是吧 |
[01:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:26] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[01:37] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[01:41] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[01:46] | I just want to give you this. | 我就是想给你这个 |
[01:47] | Pick it up from a yard sale. | 一次旧货出售的时候买的 |
[01:51] | I thought you’ll probably like it. | 我想你可能会喜欢 |
[01:57] | It’s a little ding-dab. | 摇得时候会有些响声 |
[01:58] | Missing a few steps. | 但塔上少了几根横杠 |
[02:02] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[02:04] | Do you? | 真的 |
[02:05] | I do. | 真的 |
[02:06] | Holy crap, rice bowl. | 哇塞 赖斯碗少 |
[02:08] | Mark. | 马克 |
[02:10] | What this? | 这是什么 |
[02:11] | Christmas come around early? | 要提前过圣诞吗 |
[02:13] | Mark, give it back to her. | 马克 还给米莉 |
[02:15] | Look what david got for millie. | 看看大卫给米莉了什么 |
[02:16] | You guys like the eiffel tower? | 你们喜欢埃菲尔铁塔么 |
[02:19] | If you shake hard enough, | 如果你摇晃的厉害一些 |
[02:20] | You can actually hear the tower move. | 你还真能听到塔的移动声 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:758个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:71个,六级词汇:29个,GRE词汇:39个,托福词汇:40个,考研词汇:77个,专四词汇:56个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:154个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:22] | Who wants to give a shake? | 谁想摇摇看 |
[02:23] | That’s enough! | 不要闹了 |
[02:24] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[02:25] | Just give it back. | 还给大卫 |
[02:26] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Ok. | 行 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry, here. | 不好意思 在这呢 |
[02:36] | Sorry buddy. | 真遗憾 伙计 |
[02:37] | Guess like I don’t know my own strength. | 我好像不知道自己力气这么大 |
[02:41] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这个可笑吗 |
[02:42] | I was only playing. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[02:43] | It wasn’t funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[02:47] | David? | 大卫? |
[02:50] | David, don’t go out there. | 大卫 不要去那里 |
[02:51] | It’s not safe. | 很危险的 |
[02:53] | David, just forget about it. | 大卫 别去捡了 |
[02:54] | Come on rice bowl. | 别这样 赖斯碗少 |
[02:55] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[02:56] | David, come back, come on. | 大卫 回来 回来 |
[02:58] | Just let it go. | 别去了 |
[02:59] | It’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[03:01] | Stop, it is not worth it. | 别这样 不值得的 |
[03:02] | Just come back, please. | 求你了 快点回来 |
[03:07] | Come on david! | 回来 大卫 |
[03:10] | Be careful, come on. | 小心些 |
[03:12] | All good, see. | 没事的 你看 |
[03:14] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:14] | Come back! | 回来 |
[03:18] | David! | 大卫 |
[03:19] | Millie, don’t go out there. | 米莉 别过去 |
[03:22] | David! | 大卫 |
[03:23] | Someone help me. | 救命 |
[03:28] | David! | 大卫 |
[03:29] | Get help! | 去找人帮忙 |
[03:30] | Help please! | 救命 |
[03:34] | You can’t help him. | 你帮不了他的 |
[03:35] | David! | 大卫 |
[03:36] | Millie stop, stop! | 米莉 别再往前了 |
[04:01] | And that’s how it happened the first time. | 就这样有了第一次的心灵传输 |
[04:03] | One second I am a goner, | 一秒前我还是将要死的人 |
[04:05] | And the next thing I know | 接着就发现 |
[04:06] | I ended up in the public library. | 自己到了公共图书馆 |
[04:21] | Home, sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[04:25] | Mum left when I was 5. | 妈妈在我5岁时离家出走 |
[04:27] | As for my dad, | 而我爸爸 |
[04:28] | Well let’s just say he wasn’t emotional. | 让我说他根本就没有感情 |
[04:35] | You’re late! | 你回来晚了 |
[04:36] | Supper is cold. | 晚饭都凉了 |
[04:42] | Where have you been anyway? | 你到底是去哪儿了? |
[04:46] | You know when I ask a question, | 你记住 我问你话 |
[04:48] | I expect an answer, okay? | 就要回答 知道吗? |
[04:50] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[04:53] | Those kids at school. | 只是学校里的琐事 |
[04:55] | Hey david! | 嘿 大卫 |
[04:56] | Come back down here, | 你下来 |
[04:57] | Get a mop and clean it up. | 拿拖把把这弄干净 |
[05:00] | David! | 大卫 |
[05:04] | David. | 大卫 |
[05:05] | Make the right choice! | 你给我想清楚现在要干嘛 |
[05:07] | David! | 大卫 |
[05:08] | David! | 大卫 |
[05:09] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[05:34] | I just teleported. | 我刚做了次心灵传输 |
[05:39] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:42] | I teleported to the library. | 我把自己送到了图书馆 |
[06:16] | That’s when it occurred to me. | 这就是当时发生在我身上情况 |
[06:18] | This thing that just happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[06:21] | It could set me free. | 它让我得到了自由 |
[06:31] | And if she could run away, so could i. | 如果她能离开这个家 我也能 |
[06:38] | Okay | 好了 |
[07:22] | I wanted to tell her everything. | 我想告诉她所有的事情 |
[07:24] | David? | 大卫? |
[07:29] | I mean, who would believe me any way. | 但是 就算说了谁会相信呢 |
[07:35] | I figured it is time for me to move on. | 我想是时候继续自己的生活了 |
[08:03] | I would like a room. | 我想要间房子 |
[08:05] | You’re not going to be any trouble, | 你不会找麻烦吧 |
[08:06] | Are you? | 对吧 |
[08:07] | No weird stuff? | 没带奇怪的东西吧 |
[08:09] | No, no weird stuff. | 没有 没带奇怪的东西 |
[08:29] | so there I was. | 就这么到了这里 |
[08:31] | Had a million questions. | 有一大堆问题未解 |
[08:33] | Like, how does this thing work? | 像心灵传输是怎么发生的 |
[08:35] | How do I control it? | 我怎样才能控制它 |
[09:23] | Been there. | 去那里 |
[09:23] | Mummy, mummy! | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[09:24] | You can see the ocean and everything. | 这儿可以看到大海和附近所有的东西 |
[09:26] | If we’re lucky maybe we’ll see king kong. | 要是够幸运 说不定还能看见金刚呢 |
[09:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:31] | You got me. | 你抱着我 |
[09:32] | I got you. | 抱住你了 |
[09:33] | I’m not letting you go. | 不会松手的 |
[09:56] | Emigrant savings bank | 移民银行 |
[09:59] | I was fifteen. | 那时我才15岁 |
[10:02] | Come on, what would you have done? | 想想 你在那个年龄会做什么 |
[10:05] | I figured I’ll pay back someday. | 我想总有一天我还的 |
[10:13] | There is a bathroom for customers? | 这里有顾客用的洗手间吗 |
[10:28] | This way. | 这里走 |
[10:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:32] | Be quick. | 你快点 |
[10:34] | No problem. | 我会的 |
[10:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | I am going to need a bigger bag. | 我需要个大些的袋子 |
[11:45] | Oh shit! | 真幸运 |
[11:54] | I said no weird stuff. | 我给你说过不能搞怪东西的 |
[11:56] | Let’s go. | 开门 |
[11:57] | Two days late. | 房租你已经 |
[11:57] | You owe me rent. | 欠了我两天了 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[12:18] | The police and the fbi | 警察以及联邦调查局的 |
[12:19] | Have already been through here. | 都已经来过了 |
[12:20] | Whom are you with? | 你是哪里的 |
[12:21] | Nsa | 国家安全局 |
[12:23] | They couldn’t make heads or tails of it. | 他们查不到任何蛛丝马迹 一点头绪也没有 |
[12:25] | The vault has a time lock, | 金库里有时间锁 |
[12:27] | Pressure mounts, steel plates.. | 压力装备 钢板表面 |
[12:29] | This guy didn’t even… | 这个人甚至没有… |
[12:30] | Open the door | 打开金库的门 |
[12:31] | We didn’t even know we were robbed | 过了大半天才发现 |
[12:32] | Till half way through the day. | 自己被抢了 |
[12:33] | I want the security tapes for the whole month. | 我要整个月的安全摄像 |
[12:36] | I need the name of everyone | 我还要金库中 |
[12:37] | Who has a safe-deposit box in the vault. | 保险箱持有者的名单 |
[12:39] | That’s confidential. | 那可是绝密的 |
[12:41] | Why do you need those names? | 你为什么要那个名单 |
[12:43] | Whoever robbed your vault | 作案者 |
[12:44] | Has been in here before. | 一定曾来过这里 |
[12:46] | I want those names, and the tapes, today. | 我今天就要那些人的名字和录像 |
[13:07] | The story had a happy ending. | 故事有了完美的结局 |
[13:09] | Rice bowl is dead. | 那个赖斯碗少已经死了 |
[13:11] | But, I’ve never been more alive. | 但 现在的我快乐无比 |
[13:15] | Now I’m living in new york. | 现在我住在纽约市里 |
[13:18] | Why settle in a one place, | 很难想象 拥有整个世界的同时 |
[13:19] | When you can have the whole world. | 还要在某个地方定居 |
[13:44] | Closer to the river. | 靠近那条河了 |
[13:46] | But as you can see this flood | 但就像你看到的 |
[13:47] | Became more severe 10 minutes ago. | 洪水比10分钟前更加的凶猛 |
[13:51] | What will happen to these people? | 这些人怎么办 |
[13:52] | It will take a miracle to get to them. | 只有奇迹 才能救得了他们 |
[14:21] | Good afternoon, mr.johnson. | 下午好 强森先生 |
[14:23] | How are they doing? | 他们呢? |
[14:24] | Down by six and a half. | 六点半会下来 |
[14:26] | Don’t think you’ll be needing that umbrella. | 我想你不需要雨伞的 |
[14:28] | You never know. | 天晓得 |
[15:14] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不介意 |
[15:17] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[15:19] | Gin and tonic. | 杜松子加奎宁 |
[15:21] | Gin and tonic, please. | 也给我来杯一样的 |
[15:27] | So, you live in london? | 你住在伦敦? |
[15:34] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[16:11] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[16:12] | This totally sucks. | 这太恶心了 |
[16:15] | I thought this is | 我还以为 |
[16:15] | Where the storm is supposed to hit. | 会有风暴经过这里呢 |
[16:18] | I heard it hit fiji. | 我听说斐济会有 |
[16:19] | Fiji? | 斐济? |
[16:20] | Yes, they had 30 foot swells. | 是啊 那里有30英寸的大浪 |
[16:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:36] | Because, you are an abomination. | 因为你们让人憎恶 |
[17:42] | Only god should have the power to be | 只有上帝才应拥有能到达 |
[17:45] | At all places. | 任何地方的能力 |
[18:08] | One less of you to worry about. | 要担心的人又少了一个 |
[18:14] | Cut him down. | 放他下来 |
[18:15] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[18:18] | We have a lead on the bank, sir. | 银行的劫案 我们有线索了 先生 |
[18:22] | I will be on the next plane. | 我会赶下一班的飞机 |
[18:31] | Hey, angelo, how did they do? | 安杰罗 他们怎么样了? |
[18:33] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[18:35] | Told you, you won’t need that umbrella. | 我说了你不需要那把伞的 |
[18:37] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[18:57] | Don’t run. | 不要想逃跑 |
[19:02] | Eight years, we have been looking for you. | 这八年我们都在找你 |
[19:08] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[19:10] | My name is roland. | 我是罗兰德 |
[19:13] | What is doing in my apartment? | 你在我的公寓干什么? |
[19:14] | We will get to that. | 我会告诉你的 |
[19:21] | What kind of crook leaves a note? | 什么样子的骗子会留下这些记号 |
[19:27] | I think I need to talk to my lawyers. | 我想我需要跟自己的律师谈谈 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:30] | You are not under arrest. | 你又没被逮捕 |
[19:32] | you mean you not … | 你是说你不是… |
[19:33] | Police? | 警察? |
[19:35] | Anybody can rob a bank. | 谁都可以抢银行 |
[19:37] | What I want to know is how you can rob the bank | 但我想知道你在连门都不用弄开的情况下 |
[19:39] | Without opening the doors. | 是怎么抢的银行 |
[19:41] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[19:42] | I am sure you can think of something. | 你肯定能想起点什么 |
[19:47] | If you are not the police. | 既然你不是警察 |
[19:50] | And I am not under arrest. | 而我也没有被捕 |
[19:53] | I like you to leave. | 我想你可以离开了 |
[20:00] | You need some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[20:03] | It has been a while since you used the door, | 你挺久没用过门了吧 |
[20:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[20:13] | I know what you are. | 我知道你的能力 |
[20:16] | This conversation is over. | 我们的谈话到此为止 |
[20:19] | This conversation is not over. | 还没完呐 |
[20:21] | You answer my questions! | 你得回答我的问题! |
[20:27] | Tell me … | 告诉我… |
[20:29] | How did you last this long? | 你如何存活这么久? |
[20:31] | Who is helping you? | 谁在帮你? |
[20:36] | Jumpers. | 心灵传输者们 |
[20:44] | It’s kind of hard to jump | 在一千伏电压 |
[20:45] | With a thousand volts of electricity | 穿过你大脑的情况下 |
[20:46] | Passing through your brain, right? | 很难时空穿梭 是吧? |
[20:54] | Who is protecting you? | 谁在保护你? |
[20:55] | Give me an answer so I can go home. | 快回答我 我好回家 |
[20:58] | I hate jumpers. | 我恨你们这些人 |
[21:13] | Think you can go on like this forever? | 你以为自己能一直这样 |
[21:16] | Living like this, without consequences? | 不顾后果的放任自我? |
[21:21] | There are always consequences! | 总会有后果的 |
[21:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[21:30] | I got you now. | 我现在逮到你了 |
[21:40] | You think you can hide behind the wall. | 你觉得你可以躲在墙后 |
[21:41] | Go anywhere. | 隐遁到任何一个地方 |
[21:42] | Do anything. | 随心所欲 |
[21:43] | Not anymore! | 别再做梦了 |
[22:02] | David? | 大卫? |
[22:04] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[22:05] | David! | 大卫! |
[22:06] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[22:08] | Just hear to me on, okay? | 听我说 好吗? |
[22:12] | David. | 大卫 |
[22:14] | I don’t know if I am going crazy or not. | 我不知道我是不是疯了 |
[22:18] | I don’t know a lot of things these days. | 我最近有些糊涂了 |
[22:20] | But, if you can hear me. | 但如果你能听见我 |
[22:22] | Just wait! | 等一等 |
[22:22] | Don’t go. | 别离开 |
[22:23] | I have to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[22:28] | David, if you can hear me son. | 大卫 儿子 如果你能听到我说话 |
[22:30] | It is okay. | 没事的 |
[22:32] | You can come home. | 只要你想回家来 |
[22:34] | Any time you want. | 随时都行 |
[22:41] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[22:48] | Communications. | 请说话 |
[22:49] | This is roland, he got away. | 我是罗兰德 他跑了 |
[22:54] | We have his jump sites. | 我有他的穿梭轨迹 |
[22:58] | I want everybody up and running, everybody! | 我要大家现在全体出动 全体! |
[23:54] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊? |
[24:14] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[24:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:19] | Hi, mrs harrison. | 你好 哈里森太太 |
[24:20] | It’s me, david. | 是我 大卫 |
[24:22] | David? | 大卫? |
[24:24] | David rice? | 大卫·赖斯? |
[24:26] | Millie was right, you are not dead. | 米莉说得没错 你没死 |
[24:28] | – dead, no. | 死? 没有 |
[24:32] | Actually I was hoping if you could tell me | 其实我希望 你能否告诉我 |
[24:34] | Where to find millie. | 到哪里可以找到米莉 |
[24:35] | Millie? | 米莉? |
[24:37] | She’s got her own place. | 她有自己的住处了 |
[24:38] | In wharton, number 260. | 在瓦顿街260号 |
[24:41] | She is still here? | 她还在这? |
[24:42] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[24:44] | She works in the bar down at the campus. | 她就在校园那边的酒吧打工 |
[25:07] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 还是不见了 |
[25:18] | Holy crap, rice bowl? | 我的天 赖斯碗少? |
[25:22] | Mark! | 马克! |
[25:23] | Mark kobolt! | 马克·柯伯特 |
[25:24] | Sorry man, I don’t know you. | 不好意思 我不认识你 |
[25:27] | Jesus christ, am I seeing a ghost? | 老天爷 难道我见鬼了? |
[25:30] | Is this some kind of sixth sense? | 这是不是什么第六感 鬼眼之类的? |
[25:32] | I don’t know what you are talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:34] | Okay? | 行了 |
[25:36] | Hey everybody. | 大家来看 |
[25:37] | It’s rice bowl. | 是赖斯碗少 |
[25:38] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[25:39] | Don’t you want to grab a beer | 不想和高中老友 |
[25:40] | With an old buddy from high school? | 喝上一瓶吗? |
[25:42] | I am not this david … | 我不是那个大卫… |
[25:43] | David! | 大卫! |
[25:47] | You’re the rice cake. | 是你的甜心 |
[25:51] | Millie? | 米莉? |
[25:54] | You were going to leave | 你打算就这样 |
[25:55] | Without saying anything? | 什么都不说就走? |
[25:58] | Sorry, I didn’t see you. | 对不起 我刚才没看到你 |
[26:00] | No? | 没看到? |
[26:01] | Won’t you staring at me | 你刚才45分钟里 |
[26:02] | For the past 45 minutes? | 难道不是一直盯着我吗? |
[26:04] | Yes david. | 是啊 大卫 |
[26:06] | Why don’t you say something? | 你怎么不说点什么? |
[26:08] | I think you are drunk. | 我想你喝醉了 |
[26:09] | I am not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[26:10] | I’m cool. | 我很好 |
[26:11] | I am totally 110% cool. | 我百分之一百一的好着呢 |
[26:14] | That’s really cool. | 那可真是好着呢 |
[26:15] | Why don’t you find a bed and sleep it off, | 你怎么不去找张床好好睡一觉呢? |
[26:17] | Okay? | 去吧 |
[26:18] | Why don’t you go | 你怎么不再去弄点酒 |
[26:19] | And make me a drink, sweetheart? | 好把我灌醉呢 宝贝? |
[26:21] | A splash of that. | 一点点就行 |
[26:25] | Stop! | 住手! |
[26:26] | Come, come, come! | 来啊来啊! |
[26:27] | Come! | 来啊! |
[26:31] | Mark! | 马克! |
[26:33] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[26:35] | Let go! | 放开! |
[26:35] | Get up, rice, come on. | 起来 赖斯碗少 站起来 |
[26:36] | Stop! | 住手! |
[26:40] | Go stamp on him. | 贴上去打他 |
[26:52] | What did you do to me? | 你对我干了什么? |
[26:53] | Freak. | 怪物! |
[27:00] | Guess I don’t know my own strength. | 我猜你还不知道我的利害吧 |
[27:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:17] | -Yeah -where is mark? | -还好 -马克去哪了 |
[27:21] | He took off. | 他走了 |
[27:22] | What? | 什么? |
[27:23] | I don’t think | 我觉得 |
[27:25] | He is going to come back anytime soon. | 他一时半会儿回不来 |
[27:32] | Bleeding … | 你流血了… |
[27:33] | A little. | 一点点 |
[27:35] | We should take care of that. | 得给你处理一下 |
[27:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:52] | You saw me as soon as I came in? | 我一进来你就看到我了? |
[27:56] | Maybe. | 大概是吧 |
[28:00] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[28:03] | How about, hi, hello, | 那不能说句”嗨”或者”你好”吗 |
[28:05] | It’s being a long time? | 或者”很久不见” |
[28:06] | How are you? | 或者”你怎么样” |
[28:13] | It has been a long time. | 很久不见 |
[28:14] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[28:15] | Good! | 不错 |
[28:16] | And how is you? | 那你怎么样? |
[28:18] | It always get this boring. | 这总是这么无聊 |
[28:23] | I didn’t think you will still be here. | 我以为你不在这了 |
[28:27] | Where else would I be? | 我还能去哪里? |
[28:28] | You had those lists, right? | 你不是有个名单吗? |
[28:30] | I don’t know. | 我不是很清楚 |
[28:31] | I thought you will be travelling | 不过我以为你应该去旅行了 |
[28:32] | Around the world. | 环球旅行 |
[28:34] | Things change. | 人总会变的 |
[28:36] | We all need to grow up. | 我们都得长大 |
[28:37] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[28:39] | So what do you do? | 那么你在做什么呢? |
[28:43] | Banking. | 银行方面 |
[28:46] | In banking? | 在银行? |
[28:47] | How did you get into that? | 你怎么进去的? |
[28:48] | Pretty easy. | 挺容易的 |
[28:49] | Just sort of landed in there. | 就那样进去了 |
[28:52] | Didn’t you flunk algebra? | 你不是讨厌数学吗? |
[28:54] | No. | 我哪有 |
[28:57] | Fiona, I going to have a break now? | 菲欧娜 我想休息一会 |
[28:58] | Ok, sure. | 行啊 没问题 |
[29:03] | So, you’re back. | 既然回来了 |
[29:06] | Now what’s your plan? | 现在有什么打算呢? |
[29:09] | Maybe going to do some travelling. | 可能去旅旅行 |
[29:15] | I was thinking of checking out rome actually. | 我有打算去罗马看看 |
[29:21] | You were thinking of checking out rome? | 你打算去罗马? |
[29:24] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[29:24] | You know that was my dream. | 你知道那可是我的梦想 |
[29:25] | Don’t try to run me off, okay? | 你可别想抄袭我的梦想 |
[29:30] | So come with me. | 那跟我一起去吧 |
[29:31] | Come with you? | 跟你一起? |
[29:32] | You are asking me to go to rome? | 你在邀请我去罗马? |
[29:36] | I mean only if you want to skip the boring parts. | 我是想说如果你不想继续再这无聊下去的话 |
[30:05] | Welcome, miss. | 欢迎 小姐 |
[30:16] | I got it. | 我来拿 |
[30:17] | I’ll take it. | 我来拿吧 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | It’s your luggage. | 这是你的行李 |
[30:22] | Can you believe this, | 你能相信吗 |
[30:23] | That 10 hours ago we were in ann arbor? | 10个小时前我们还在安花园 |
[30:26] | -Yes -What does the cia want with this? | -是啊 -中情局这次想干嘛? |
[30:30] | – I am afraid that’s classified. | 这是机密 不能告诉你 |
[30:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:34] | Well then I am afraid | 那好吧 可我恐怕 |
[30:36] | I am going to have to see a federal warrant. | 我得看到联邦当局的许可 |
[30:38] | Because I don’t believe you are | 因为我怀疑 |
[30:39] | Who you say you are. | 你的身份 |
[30:40] | Certainly. | 可以理解 |
[30:55] | Great, another cop. | 太好了 又一个警察 |
[31:02] | So mark, tell me what happened at the bank. | 马克 告诉我在银行发生了什么 |
[31:06] | I told them already. | 我已经告诉他们了 |
[31:08] | You are just another suit. | 你来也是一样 |
[31:09] | You are never going to believe me. | 你永远都不会相信我的 |
[31:12] | It says here | 这里有说 |
[31:13] | That you were being jumped into the vault. | 你当时就这么跳进银行保险库里 |
[31:20] | Want to laugh about it, go ahead, have a laugh. | 想笑 你就笑吧 |
[31:25] | You hear me laughing? | 你听到我笑了? |
[31:29] | The girl’s name is millie harrison, | 那女孩叫米莉·哈里森 |
[31:31] | She boarded a plane to rome 16 hours ago. | 她16小时前登上去罗马的飞机 |
[31:33] | But she didn’t go alone. | 但是她不是独自一人 |
[31:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:49] | So what do you think? | 你在想什么呢? |
[31:57] | I think, | 我在想 |
[31:58] | There is something you are not telling me. | 你还瞒着我些事情 |
[32:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[32:06] | This room. | 这间房 |
[32:09] | First class. | 头等舱 |
[32:12] | Usually in my life, | 通常对我来说 |
[32:13] | When things seem too good to be true, | 那些看起来美好的东西 |
[32:15] | They usually are. | 往往不是真的 |
[32:18] | I told you, I am in banking. | 我告诉你了 我在银行工作 |
[32:22] | You see, I know that you flunk algebra. | 你该清楚 我知道你数学很差 |
[32:27] | David, if you don’t want to tell me everything, | 大卫 如果你不打算把一切告诉我 |
[32:29] | That’s fine. | 那也行 |
[32:31] | Just don’t lie to me. | 只要别对我撒谎 |
[32:35] | I am not lying to you. | 我没有对你撒谎 |
[32:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:05] | Can’t reach that. | 够不着 |
[33:53] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[33:56] | You know, you could have asked me out on a date. | 你当时可以约我出来的 知道吗 |
[34:23] | You know that this has always been | 你知道这地方 |
[34:24] | The number one from my list. | 是我梦想计划的首选 |
[34:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | You must be good at all this. | 你一定擅长所有这些 |
[34:31] | Good at what? | 擅长什么 |
[34:42] | Rookie, you have no idea. | 新手 你根本不知道在干什么 |
[34:50] | Wait, wait, wait … | 等等 等等… |
[34:51] | Sorry sir, sorry, no, no … | 对不起 先生 不行… |
[34:53] | No. | 不能进 |
[34:54] | Impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[34:54] | It’s closed sir. | 关门了 先生 |
[34:56] | It’s closed? | 关门了? |
[34:57] | How is it closed? | 怎么能关门了? |
[34:58] | We just want to go inside there. | 我们只是想去那里而已 |
[35:00] | Just walk around a little. | 转一转 |
[35:01] | No more. | 不可以 |
[35:02] | It’s closed? | 关门了? |
[35:04] | Yes, it’s impossible. | 是的 不能进去 |
[35:05] | David, it’s okay. | 大卫 没关系 |
[35:06] | I got to see it from the outside. | 我可以就在外面看看 |
[35:08] | It’s good enough. | 已经很好了 |
[35:09] | She came all the way to go inside. | 她大老远来就是为了想进去看看 |
[35:11] | Hey, come on. | 没关系啦 |
[35:13] | Sorry, it’s.. | 对不起 只是 |
[35:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:15] | Tchau. | 拜拜 |
[35:15] | Tchau. | 拜拜 |
[35:22] | Millie! | 米莉! |
[35:24] | Come on. | 过来 |
[35:25] | What? | 干什么? |
[35:26] | Come on, I will give you a private tour. | 来 我带你私人观光 |
[35:29] | It’s closed. | 已经关门了 |
[35:29] | We can’t just break into the coliseum. | 我们不能破门闯进去 |
[35:32] | Who said it’s closed. | 谁说关门了 |
[35:33] | The door is open. | 这个门是开着的 |
[35:34] | Want to see the coliseum or not? | 想不想参观竞技场? |
[35:39] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[35:41] | I told you not to do it. | 我叫你不要这样做 |
[36:06] | This place is amazing. | 这个地方太棒了 |
[36:09] | I want you to see this. | 我想让你看看 |
[36:11] | You’ve got to admit, it’s worth the risk. | 你要承认 这样冒险是值得的 |
[36:14] | Yes | 是啊 |
[36:22] | It’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[36:29] | Down here is | 下面是 |
[36:30] | Where they used to keep | 他们以前关 |
[36:31] | The gladiators and the lions, in cages. | 格斗者和狮子的笼子 |
[36:34] | We should go down there. | 那我们应该下去 |
[36:36] | Can’t go down there. | 你不能下去 |
[36:36] | It’s off limits. | 那里是禁区 |
[36:37] | Nothing is off limits. | 没有地方是禁区 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么? |
[36:47] | Millie! | 米莉! |
[36:51] | That door, just opened too? | 那个门 也碰巧开着? |
[36:54] | It’s open now. | 现在是开了 |
[36:55] | Yes you will want to see this. | 你会想要进来看看的 |
[36:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:14] | This should worth something. | 这个应该挺值钱 |
[37:16] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:27] | I think it is telling you, do not enter. | 我想牌子上写的是 禁止进入 |
[37:31] | You speak italian? | 你说意大利语? |
[37:33] | No. | 不 |
[37:36] | Lingresso means, come on in. | “Lingresso”意思是 请进 |
[37:39] | Oh, I thought it meant push it. | 我还以为是推的意思 |
[37:42] | That means you should stay here, | 这个意思就是你在这里等着 |
[37:44] | While I go around and open from the other side. | 我去另一边去把门打开 |
[37:47] | It’s okay, I catch up. | 别担心 我马上回来 |
[38:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:05] | Next show will be at six o’clock. | 下个表演在6点 |
[38:08] | Don’t forget to tip cash. | 请不要忘记给小费哦 |
[38:20] | What? | 干嘛? |
[38:21] | A little busy? | 有一点忙? |
[38:24] | Yes, I can understand that. | 恩 我明白 |
[38:26] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[38:31] | Wouldn’t open the door if I were you. | 如果我是你 我不会开那扇门 |
[38:32] | Not if I want my girlfriend to keep breathing. | 除非我想害死自己的女朋友 |
[38:34] | But that’s just me. | 但只有我会这么做 |
[38:37] | What are you going to do anyway? | 不过你到底要干什么? |
[38:37] | Going to bring her down for | 把她带下来 |
[38:38] | A nice little roman picnic? | 吃一顿罗马野餐吗? |
[38:40] | Nice little tea party. | 好的下午茶 |
[38:41] | Because nothing is going to happen. | 因为什么都不会发生 |
[38:42] | If you as much as look at her.. | 如果你敢动她的话 |
[38:44] | What are you going to do? | 你会怎么做? |
[38:45] | Going to jump me where? | 把我传输到哪里? |
[38:49] | Did you think you are the only one? | 你一直认为只有你一个会? |
[38:52] | You really have no idea? | 你真的什么都不知道? |
[38:55] | You live the life you live. | 你过着你的生活 |
[38:56] | You think you go on a roman holiday | 你认为你来罗马旅游 |
[38:58] | And they wouldn’t notice? | 他们会不知道吗? |
[39:00] | Just jump all over the place. | 到处穿梭 |
[39:01] | Jump, jump, jump, jump … | 穿来 穿去 |
[39:03] | And nothing is going to happen? | 一点后果都没有? |
[39:06] | But they’ve noticed. | 他们已经注意到了 |
[39:09] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[39:10] | I am not talking about me. | 我不是在说我 |
[39:11] | It’s them, down there. | 是他们 在那里 |
[39:18] | Hi, boys. | 你们好 |
[39:24] | Just me then. | 那只剩我了 |
[39:28] | That’s new? | 新玩意? |
[39:41] | Welcome to the war. | 欢迎加入战争 |
[39:57] | Let me know if you boys get tired. | 你们累的时候告诉我 |
[40:00] | Close! | 差一点! |
[40:01] | David? | 大卫? |
[40:06] | What is going on? | 怎么了? |
[40:12] | Right. | 对了 |
[40:12] | Let’s meet the girlfriend shall we? | 来见见你的女朋友 |
[40:14] | No. | 不要 |
[40:29] | Who are these people? | 他们都是谁? |
[40:30] | Palades. | 普雷德 |
[40:31] | Palades kill jumpers. | 普雷德专门杀传输者 |
[40:32] | I kill palades. | 我杀普雷德 |
[40:33] | Case dismissed. | 解释完毕 |
[40:35] | Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[40:38] | What you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[40:40] | Police! | 警察! |
[40:41] | Police! | 警察! |
[40:41] | Police! | 警察! |
[40:46] | Wait! | 等等! |
[40:54] | I just came through your jump slot. | 我刚从你的穿梭通道穿过来了 |
[40:56] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[40:59] | If I were you, I will jump right back. | 我要是你 我会马上回去 |
[41:01] | You are not supposed to see all these stuff. | 你不应该看见这些东西 |
[41:02] | You are not supposed to be here. | 你不应该来这里的 |
[41:03] | Get out. | 出去 |
[41:06] | So would you kindly | 所以请你仁慈地 |
[41:07] | fuck off. | 滚出去 |
[41:09] | As in now. | 就是现在 |
[41:10] | Maybe your girlfriend is still alive. | 可能你的女朋友还会活着 |
[41:18] | What happened to you? | 你发什么了什么事? |
[41:20] | Nothing, let’s go. | 没什么 走吧 |
[41:22] | I think we should get out of here. | 我认为我们应该出去了 |
[41:24] | I heard these sounds unlike nothing? | 我听见声音了 不像没事发生 |
[41:26] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[41:27] | I shouldn’t have gone down there. | 我不应该下去的 |
[41:28] | Everything’s fine, come on. | 一切都好 快走 |
[41:31] | We can still make it to the museum. | 我们还有时间去博物馆 |
[41:39] | David, will you talk to me? | 大卫 可以告诉我吗? |
[41:42] | There should be a cab somewhere. | 这里应该有计程车 |
[41:43] | Why aren’t you talking to me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[41:44] | Will you please talk to me? | 请你告诉我好吗? |
[41:46] | I will tell you everything back at the hotel, | 回到酒店我会告诉你一切 |
[41:47] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[41:47] | I am not waiting for the hotel. | 我不要等到回酒店 |
[41:49] | Millie, it is all fine. | 米莉 一切都好 |
[41:51] | No, it’s not all fine. | 不 不好 |
[41:52] | Alright, we should go back then. | 好了 我们快回去 |
[41:57] | We are the police, stop. | 我们是警察 站住 |
[41:58] | Don’t understand. | 不明白 |
[42:01] | Did you intrude into the coliseum? | 你们是不是闯进竞技场了? |
[42:03] | I think you guys made a big mistake. | 我想你们认错了 |
[42:04] | Looking for that girl over there. | 你们在找那边的那个女孩 |
[42:05] | They are the ones! | 就是他们 |
[42:07] | I know that ns … | 我知道那… |
[42:08] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:09] | I know I am not supposed to be back there. | 我知道我不应该进去那里 |
[42:13] | Be calm, calm … | 冷静 冷静 |
[42:14] | Can’t you just let us off with a warning? | 你们就不能给我们个警告 放我们走吗? |
[42:16] | Okay, okay… | 好了 好了 |
[42:20] | Millie, just go back to the hotel, okay? | 米莉 你先回酒店 好吗? |
[42:22] | No! | 不 |
[42:23] | No, no, no, no we are not together. | 不 不 不 我们不是一起的 |
[42:24] | I am with him. | 我和他是一起的 |
[42:25] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[42:26] | Millie, go back to the hotel. | 米莉 快回酒店 |
[42:28] | No. | 不 |
[42:32] | I told you. | 我再说一遍 |
[42:34] | I want to see millie. | 我要见米莉 |
[42:36] | Where is the body? | 尸体在哪儿? |
[42:37] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[42:40] | How many times must I say the same thing? | 你要我重复多少次? |
[42:46] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[42:46] | How much longer he’s going to be back there? | 他还要在那里呆多久吗? |
[42:48] | We will wait for the magistrar. | 我们要等地方长官 |
[42:50] | I know, | 我知道 |
[42:51] | We have been waiting for the magistrar all night. | 但我们已经等了他一整晚了 |
[42:54] | Lady, be patient and wait. | 女士 请耐心等待 |
[42:57] | I don’t know your language. | 我不会说你的语言 |
[42:59] | I don’t know what you are saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[43:00] | Now you sit or we will sit you. | 你现在坐 要不我们强迫你坐 |
[43:02] | Okay, I sit. | 好吧 我坐 |
[43:03] | Sit! | 坐! |
[43:05] | She has got nothing to do with this. | 她与此事一点关系没有 |
[43:07] | Pedro, the magistrar is here. | 派德洛 地方长官来了 |
[43:10] | Right valdir. | 马上来 |
[43:11] | The magistrar is here. | 地方长官已经来了 |
[43:13] | We will hold on to your passport. | 我们要扣留你的护照 |
[43:15] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[43:17] | You wouldn’t need it where you are going. | 你要去的地方都用不着护照的 |
[43:30] | Hello, david. | 你好 大卫 |
[43:33] | You only have 30 seconds | 在他们进来之前 |
[43:34] | Before they come through the door. | 你只有30秒 |
[43:35] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[43:36] | You have to get out of here. | 你必须离开这里 |
[43:38] | Ditch the girl. | 甩了那个女孩 |
[43:39] | She’s weak, she’ll be dead. | 她很弱 她会死的 |
[43:40] | Mum, mum! | 妈妈 妈妈! |
[43:42] | 20 seconds, david. | 20秒了 大卫 |
[43:45] | Mum, mum! | 妈妈 妈妈! |
[44:04] | Millie! | 米莉! |
[44:06] | All done. | 没事了 |
[44:10] | Free to walk. | 我们可以走了 |
[44:12] | They just let you go? | 他们让你走了? |
[44:13] | Yes, they let me go. | 是的 他们放我走了 |
[44:14] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[44:16] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[44:20] | If they let you go. | 如果他们放你走了 |
[44:21] | Why are we running? | 我们为什么还要跑路? |
[44:23] | They strongly suggested we leave town now. | 他们强烈建议我们现在离开这个城市 |
[44:25] | What did they say to you? | 他们跟你说了什么? |
[44:27] | Asked me some questions. | 问了我一些问题 |
[44:28] | For 8 hours? | 问了8个小时? |
[44:30] | There are a lot of questions. | 他们问了很多问题 |
[44:32] | I really want to trust you, | 我非常想相信你 |
[44:33] | But it is getting extremely difficult. | 但是发生的事让我越来越难相信 |
[44:35] | Millie, just trust me. | 米莉 相信我 |
[44:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[44:44] | Can you take us? | 能载我们吗? |
[44:47] | Get in the cab, millie. | 上车 米莉 |
[44:49] | Millie, get in the car. | 米莉 上车 |
[44:52] | Please, please get in the cab. | 求你了 上车吧 |
[45:20] | Yours. | 你的 |
[45:20] | Remember I told you, | 还记得我告诉过你 |
[45:21] | You need not tell me everything. | 你不用什么都告诉我 |
[45:24] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[45:31] | What is in the bag pack? | 你背包里装了什么? |
[45:56] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪里弄到的? |
[46:05] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想欺骗你 |
[46:09] | But you don’t want to tell me the truth either. | 但你也不和我说实话 |
[46:15] | I can’t go on this flight with you, millie. | 我不能跟你一起搭这班飞机 米莉 |
[46:18] | This is as far as we go together. | 接下去我们要分开了 |
[46:35] | To detroit? | 去底特律? |
[46:47] | Roland. | 罗兰德 |
[46:48] | We lost him, sir. | 我们让他跑了 长官 |
[46:51] | How many men did you sent? | 你们派了几个人去? |
[46:52] | Two men. | 2个 |
[46:53] | I told you to send everybody. | 我说过要你把所有人都派去的 |
[46:54] | She said two would be enough. | 她说两个人就够了 |
[46:56] | But they missed. | 但是他们还是跑了 |
[46:58] | Looks like they knew we were coming. | 好像他们知道我们会来 |
[47:00] | We are searching through the grid now. | 我们已经开始找他们了 |
[47:03] | Keep me informed. | 有什么消息就告诉我 |
[47:05] | I am taking a different tact. | 我要试试另外一个方法 |
[47:20] | William rice? | 你是威廉·赖斯吗? |
[47:22] | – yes -Ios. | -是 -我是国际外协的人 |
[47:26] | Can we go inside and talk? | 我们能进屋谈谈吗? |
[47:31] | I don’t have to ask. | 其实我没有必要这么问 |
[47:33] | That is a courtesy. | 只是礼貌而已 |
[47:36] | What is this all about? | 到底有什么事? |
[47:37] | Your son, david. | 是关于你儿子大卫的 |
[47:42] | Why? | 怎么? |
[47:42] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他有麻烦了? |
[47:46] | This will a lot swifter | 如果让我来问你问题的话 |
[47:47] | If you let me ask the questions. | 事情办起来就简单多了 |
[47:51] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见到你儿子是什么时候? |
[47:55] | Eight years ago. | 八年前 |
[47:59] | Eight years? | 八年前? |
[48:01] | That’s right. | 是 |
[48:05] | What about friends? | 那他的朋友呢? |
[48:08] | Anybody I can talk to? | 有没有我可以联系上的? |
[48:09] | He didn’t have a whole lot of friends. | 他没有什么朋友 |
[48:12] | I would like to talk to david’s mother if I could? | 如果可以的话 我想跟大卫的母亲谈一下 |
[48:15] | Me too. | 我也想 |
[48:16] | You find her tell her I said hello. | 如果你找到她 代我问声好 |
[48:18] | That’s her? | 这是她? |
[48:20] | Mary rice, at least that was her name back then. | 她叫玛丽·赖斯 至少那时候她是名字是这个 |
[48:26] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[48:29] | She split when the kid turned five. | 孩子5岁的时候她就离开了 |
[48:34] | Haven’t heard a word since. | 从那以后就再也没有她的任何音讯 |
[48:41] | If I hear anything, | 如果我得到任何消息 |
[48:43] | I will be sure to give you a hauler. | 我一定会通知你的 |
[48:49] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[48:51] | No, I won’t. | 对 我不会 |
[48:55] | You specially movie doing this new thing though. | 看点特别的电影 做点别的事 |
[48:57] | It’s like the better this new control… | 就好像是这新的控制器一样好 |
[48:59] | You see that? | 看见没? |
[49:07] | Still alive? | 还活着啊你? |
[49:15] | I’m hit. | 我打! |
[49:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[49:17] | What? | 什么? |
[49:19] | There are more of them? | 他们还有更多的人? |
[49:20] | Hundreds more. | 好几百呢 |
[49:20] | I am tracking ten right now. | 我现在正在跟踪10个 |
[49:22] | Why do you care? | 你为什么这么关心这个事? |
[49:22] | There are lots more. | 这里还有很多 |
[49:24] | And what about the rest? | 那剩下的怎么办? |
[49:25] | What about the rest? | 剩下的怎么办? |
[49:27] | Like I said, I hunt them. | 照我说的 我来猎获他们 |
[49:29] | Who are these guys? | 这些是什么人? |
[49:31] | I told you, the palades. | 我告诉过你 他们是普拉德 |
[49:33] | You told me the name. | 你只告诉了我名字 |
[49:35] | Didn’t tell me what they want. | 没有告诉他们想干什么 |
[49:38] | That’s pretty simple. | 很简单啊 |
[49:38] | All is dead. | 他们都死光了 |
[49:39] | Didn’t you figure that out yet? | 你还没想明白他们想干什么? |
[49:41] | Yeah, I got that one. | 是啊 这个我知道 |
[49:42] | I am glad. | 那我很高兴你知道 |
[49:44] | Do you mind just move… | 你能不能让一让 |
[49:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[49:47] | Because we can do the hell we want! | 因为我们想干什么就干什么! |
[49:48] | Now, can you please, … | 现在你能不能… |
[49:50] | I’m hit. | 我打! |
[49:50] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[49:51] | There. | 这下好了 |
[49:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[49:54] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你是不是还是没明白? |
[49:56] | Paladins have been killing jumpers for years. | 普拉德一直都在追杀心灵传输者 |
[49:59] | Way back since medieval times. | 可以追溯到中世纪 |
[50:02] | The fanatics, | 那些狂热分子 |
[50:03] | Religious nut jobs, inquisitions, witch hunts, | 都是些宗教上的傻事 异教裁判 追杀女巫 |
[50:05] | That was then. | 那时候就是这样 |
[50:07] | Look, they are smart. | 他们狡猾 |
[50:09] | They are fast and organized. | 行动快速并且组织化 |
[50:10] | No matter what they’ll kill anyone | 不论他们想干掉谁 |
[50:11] | That gets in their way. | 他们就一定会成功 |
[50:13] | Like your family, your friends, | 就像你家人你朋友的遭遇那样 |
[50:17] | That girlfriend that you | 还有和你 |
[50:18] | Travelled around in rome with you. | 周游意大利的女朋友 |
[50:21] | They are dead. | 他们全都死了 |
[50:22] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[50:24] | Get use to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[50:25] | It’s a matter of time. | 只是时间问题而已 |
[50:30] | I am going to get some tacs. | 我要去吃点东西 |
[50:31] | Do you want some? | 你要不要? |
[51:27] | Somebody get some help! | 帮帮忙! |
[51:30] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[51:31] | What happened? | 什么事? |
[51:32] | What is happening here? | 发生什么事了? |
[51:34] | Call an cardiologist here, now! | 去找个心脏科医生来 快! |
[51:36] | A bed! | 弄张床来! |
[51:43] | Okay? | 你还好吗? |
[51:43] | Just stay here. | 就呆在这儿 |
[51:48] | I am not getting a pulse. | 无脉搏 |
[51:52] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[51:56] | Mark! | 马克! |
[51:57] | What did you tell him? | 你告诉他什么了? |
[51:58] | How did they know about ann arbor? | 他们是怎么知道安花园的? |
[52:00] | Stay the hell away from me! | 你别过来! |
[52:02] | – what did you say? | 你跟他们说什么了? |
[52:04] | Black, white hair. | 黑头发还是白头发? |
[52:05] | What’s his name? | 叫什么? |
[52:06] | Roland. | 罗兰德? |
[52:06] | Just answer the questions. | 快说! |
[52:08] | Or I’ll drop you off at the top of mount everest, | 不然我把你丢到珠穆朗玛峰顶去 |
[52:09] | Okay? | 明白没有? |
[52:10] | What did you tell him? | 你到底告诉他什么了? |
[52:11] | What? | 什么? |
[52:12] | I, don’t know … | 我 不知道 |
[52:13] | What? | 什么? |
[52:14] | I know you told him about home. | 我知道你告诉他有关我家的事情了 |
[52:16] | I know you told him about ann arbor. | 我知道你告诉他有关安花园的事情了 |
[52:17] | Did you tell him about millie. | 你有没有告诉他有关米莉的事情? |
[52:19] | I told him everything. | 我把所有的事都告诉他了 |
[52:20] | What? | 什么? |
[52:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[52:23] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[52:25] | Who are you! | 你是谁啊? |
[52:36] | Where did the paladin go? | 普拉德去哪里了? |
[52:37] | Swimming. | 游泳 |
[52:39] | Pacific? | 在太平洋? |
[52:40] | No actually, atlantic. | 不是 是大西洋 |
[52:41] | Nice shark pit in cuba. | 在古巴有很漂亮的鲨鱼洞 |
[52:46] | What do you think you are doing? | 你知不知道你在干什么? |
[52:47] | Put that stuff back! | 把那放回去! |
[52:49] | Actually I need to borrow a few things. | 事实上我还需要借些东西 |
[52:50] | You just stay away from the wall! | 你离那堵墙远点! |
[52:52] | Keep our eyes out! | 我们要小心点! |
[52:55] | I need to find roland. | 我必须要找到罗兰德 |
[52:56] | No you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[52:59] | I only got eight hours. | 我只有八个小时的时间了 |
[53:00] | The plane lands in eight hours. | 飞机八小时后就降落了 |
[53:02] | This stuff is not going to help you. | 这东西不会帮上你什么忙的 |
[53:03] | This stuff is like four years old. | 这东西都放了四年了 |
[53:05] | May be you should jump back to high school. | 也许你应该跳回到你的高中时代去 |
[53:06] | So that you learn something. | 那样你就可以学些东西了 |
[53:07] | I have been tracking you for 10 years. | 我跟着你都已经十年了 |
[53:09] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[53:12] | You see this? | 看见没? |
[53:13] | Our first round in nepal. | 这是我们第一次在尼泊尔的相遇的结果 |
[53:15] | You should see what they gave me back in prague. | 你应该看看他们在布拉格对我干了什么 |
[53:18] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[53:19] | Forget about roland, don’t waste your time. | 忘记罗兰德 别浪费时间了 |
[53:22] | Just leave it to me. | 让我一个人来处理就行了 |
[53:37] | Do you mind? | 你能不能走开? |
[53:39] | Can I have a little privacy here? | 我就不能有点隐私吗? |
[53:40] | This is kind of my thing. | 这是我自己的事情 |
[53:41] | Just .. | 麻烦你… |
[53:44] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[53:48] | I was thinking if we do this together. | 我在想我们能不能一起行动? |
[53:52] | We can get him. | 我们能搞定他的 |
[53:54] | You mean, like you and me? | 你的意思是 就我和你两个人? |
[53:56] | — yes – like we team-up? | -是 -我们组个对? |
[53:59] | -Yes -look I am sorry. | -是啊 -不好意思 |
[54:02] | But I don’t play well with others. | 但是我不善于和别人合作 |
[54:19] | Do me a favour. | 就算帮我的忙 |
[54:21] | Don’t be here when I get back. | 我回来时不希望看见你在这里 |
[54:22] | Find a rock. | 找块石头来 |
[54:23] | Crawl under it. | 躲在下面 |
[54:24] | Stay there. | 就待在那里 |
[54:33] | Choiwu, brother. | “Choiwu” 兄弟 |
[54:36] | That’s goodbye in chinese. | 中文的意思是 再见 |
[55:41] | You can’t keep following me. | 你不能这样一直跟着我 |
[55:43] | Actually, I am the only person who can. | 事实上 我是唯一一个能这么做的人 |
[55:46] | Yeah, lucky me. | 是啊 我多幸运啊 |
[56:00] | Why are you walking? | 你为什么要用走的? |
[56:03] | I know tokyo pretty well. | 我对东京很熟悉 |
[56:05] | I’ve got a lot of jump sites here. | 我在这里有很多个转跳点 |
[56:06] | I like walking for a change. | 有时候我喜欢有所不同 就用走的 |
[56:08] | Makes me feel normal. | 这让我感觉自己也是个普通人 |
[56:11] | You read marvel’s team-up? | 你了解玛维尔的团队合作? |
[56:13] | Yes I read it, several times. | 是的 我读了好几次 |
[56:16] | Two superheroes, join forces, | 两个超级英雄组合在一起 |
[56:18] | Like a limited run. | 就像急速赛车一样 |
[56:20] | I see what you are trying to do? | 我明白你想干什么了 |
[56:22] | I am not buying it. | 但是我不会上当的 |
[56:23] | For your own sake, go home. | 就算是为了你自己 回家去吧 |
[56:27] | You live in a cave! | 你住在一个洞里的 |
[56:28] | It’s call a lab! | 那叫做实验室 |
[56:29] | What is the point? | 你到底想说什么? |
[56:31] | To say, we have this common thing. | 就是 我们有这个共同点 |
[56:37] | I don’t know where to find roland. | 我不知道在哪里能找到罗兰德 |
[56:51] | So we’re doing this or what? | 那么我们现在干什么? |
[57:19] | Sorry the car got stuck. | 不好意思 这车刚刚卡住了 |
[57:22] | Doing it solo. | 你刚刚单干了 |
[57:23] | I am not getting rid of you, am i? | 我是甩不掉你了 是吧? |
[57:43] | You might want to hold on son. | 也许你该抓紧点 孩子 |
[58:01] | That was close. | 好险 |
[58:03] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[58:05] | This thing must be two tons, easy. | 那个绝对有两吨 |
[58:07] | Are you a… | 你是不是… |
[58:08] | If it moves, I can jump it. | 只要它动了 我就能连它一起传输 |
[58:11] | Actually I met this jumper once … | 其实我以前见过一个心灵传输者 |
[58:13] | Crazy bastard, tried to up the whole building. | 是个疯狂的混球 想把车弄到楼顶上 |
[58:16] | Won’t be trying that again. | 他不会再这样了 |
[58:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[58:19] | Because he is dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
[58:20] | It killed him. | 就是因为那个死的 |
[58:22] | Still managed to shake a lot. | 不过还是很出名 |
[58:29] | How long have you been doing this? | 你做这个多久了? |
[58:30] | Doing what? | 做什么? |
[58:31] | Driving? | 驾驶? |
[58:32] | No, jumping. | 不 心灵传输 |
[58:34] | Since I was five. | 从我5岁起 |
[58:35] | Five? | 5岁? |
[58:36] | Yes how do you keep it a secret from people? | 那你怎么做的才让人们没有发现? |
[58:40] | Like your parents? | 就比如你的父母? |
[58:42] | It’s pretty easy when they are not around. | 他们不在我身边时就很简单 |
[58:45] | Where were they? | 那他们在哪里? |
[58:46] | Not around. | 反正不在我身边 |
[58:52] | My mum took off when I was five. | 我5岁时我妈妈就离开了 |
[58:56] | I know what it is like to not .. | 我知道没有… 那是什么滋味 |
[58:58] | You know. | 就是 你知道的 |
[58:59] | My dad… | 我爸爸他… |
[59:01] | I didn’t ask you about your family. | 我没有问你你家的事情 |
[59:04] | We are not in oprah, you know. | 我们不在奥普拉 |
[59:16] | Dude I can’t be doing this. | 哥们 不行 |
[59:17] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[59:19] | Her flight lands any second. | 她的飞机随时都有可能降落 |
[59:20] | I need an answer. | 我要知道你的决定 |
[59:25] | This is it. | 就这样说定了 |
[59:26] | Are we a team? | 一起干? |
[59:27] | Now or never. | 就这一次 |
[59:30] | A very limited run right? | 就这一次? |
[59:32] | Save her. | 去救她 |
[59:33] | Kill him. | 杀了罗兰德 |
[59:34] | We are done. | 就这样 |
[59:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[59:53] | The flight landed an hour ago. | 飞机一个小时前就降落了 |
[59:55] | Ah, no … | 不会吧 |
[59:58] | You didn’t check on the flight. | 你没查航班时刻表吗 |
[1:00:02] | We got to find her. | 我们一定要找到她 |
[1:00:04] | You go and find her. | 那你去找她 |
[1:00:05] | I am going to arm up. | 我去那装备 |
[1:00:05] | Meet me back at the lab. | 在我那里碰头 |
[1:00:07] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[1:00:08] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[1:00:13] | What are you looking at? | 看什么呢 |
[1:00:23] | Hey, I am millie’s friend, david. | 嗨 我是米莉的朋友 大卫 |
[1:00:27] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[1:00:28] | Last I checked, she was with you. | 上次我见到她的时候 她和你在一起 |
[1:00:31] | Hey, your friend came by. | 喂 你有个朋友来过 |
[1:00:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:00:36] | Black guy, white hair. | 黑人 白发 |
[1:00:37] | You just missed him. | 他刚离开 |
[1:01:14] | David, what the hell are you doing here? | 大卫 你到底在干吗 |
[1:01:20] | I buzzed, but you didn’t pick up. | 我按铃了 可你没开门 |
[1:01:22] | So you just broke in? | 所以你就破门而入? |
[1:01:23] | Yes, I need to make sure you are okay. | 因为我要确定你真的没事 |
[1:01:25] | No david. | 不 大卫 |
[1:01:26] | I am not okay. | 我有事 |
[1:01:27] | I got lost at the airport in rome. | 我在罗马的机场迷路了 |
[1:01:31] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:01:36] | You are sorry. | 你很遗憾 |
[1:01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:43] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你应该走了 |
[1:01:52] | David, you need to leave. | 大卫 你该走了 |
[1:01:54] | Come on, we don’t have much time. | 算了吧 我们时间不多了 |
[1:01:56] | What are you doing? | 你还在这里干吗 |
[1:01:58] | David, I told you to leave. | 大卫 我叫你走 |
[1:02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:05] | I am not in banking, okay. | 好了 我不在银行工作 |
[1:02:06] | No, really? | 是吗 |
[1:02:08] | The money did came from a bank, you know. | 没错 钱是从银行搞来的 |
[1:02:11] | A few banks actually. | 是从几个银行来的 |
[1:02:14] | You are telling me you are a bank robber? | 你是不是想告诉你是个银行劫匪 |
[1:02:16] | Small part. | 不全是 |
[1:02:19] | Will you please get out of my house? | 你可不可以从我的家离开 |
[1:02:33] | Millie, I am sorry. | 米莉 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:37] | Millie sorry, we got to go. | 但我们必须要离开这里 米莉 |
[1:02:39] | Leave me alone. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[1:02:40] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:02:42] | This might hurt a little okay? | 这会有一点点痛 |
[1:02:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:02:50] | Trust me, okay?… | 相信我 好吗 |
[1:02:52] | I am not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:02:53] | Don’t you even come near me. | 不要靠近我 |
[1:03:00] | I am going to explain everything. | 我可以解释所有这一切 |
[1:03:06] | They are here. | 他们在这 |
[1:03:08] | Just stay where you are. | 待在原地别动 |
[1:03:11] | David! | 大卫! |
[1:03:12] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[1:03:12] | It is closing. | 穿梭通道很快会关闭 |
[1:03:33] | Griffin. | 格雷芬 |
[1:03:35] | There is something I have got to tell you. | 有些事我必须要告诉你 |
[1:03:38] | So did you find her? | 你找到她了? |
[1:03:39] | Something is going to piss you off a little bit. | 有些事会把你气疯的 |
[1:03:40] | Piss me off? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:41] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:03:43] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:03:44] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:03:45] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干吗 |
[1:03:46] | This is not some kind of club house you know? | 我这里可不是夜总会 知道吗 |
[1:03:47] | David, what is going on? | 大卫 怎么回事 |
[1:03:48] | Millie, I told you to stay inside. | 米莉我告诉过你呆在里面 |
[1:03:50] | Maybe you take her to mount everest, | 也许你可以带她去喜玛拉雅 |
[1:03:51] | Maybe the bottom. | 或者南极什么的 |
[1:03:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:52] | It’s up to you. | 去那里你可以说了算 |
[1:03:53] | Griffin listen me alright? | 听我说好吗 格雷芬 |
[1:03:54] | I was just trying to tell you okay. | 我正要和你说这个 |
[1:03:55] | By bringing her down, they can follow you. | 你把她带过来 他们就能跟踪上你 |
[1:03:57] | They have a machine. | 他们有种机器 |
[1:03:58] | Can open the worm hole and keep it open. | 能把时空门打开并保持开放状态 |
[1:04:00] | What are you talking about? | 你到底再说什么 |
[1:04:01] | I am saying that they can follow us anywhere. | 我是说哪怕到了天涯海角他们都能跟过来 |
[1:04:02] | And you brought her here. | 而你却把她带到这里 |
[1:04:20] | Follow you? | 是谁要跟踪你? |
[1:04:21] | David what is going on? | 到底是怎么一回事 大卫 |
[1:04:23] | Millie, stay here. | 米莉 待在这 |
[1:04:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:28] | What have you done? | 你到底做过些什么 |
[1:04:29] | Where does this go? | 这个穿梭通道是到哪里的 |
[1:04:31] | David, what did you do? | 你做了些什么 大卫 |
[1:05:14] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[1:05:49] | Thanks for leading me to your friend. | 感谢带我到你朋友这 |
[1:05:52] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:05:53] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么这么对我? |
[1:05:55] | I never hurt you, not hurt anybody. | 我从没伤害过你 从没伤害过任何人 |
[1:05:59] | Not yet. | 只是还没 |
[1:06:00] | You will. | 但你会的 |
[1:06:03] | Sooner or later. | 或早或晚 你会的 |
[1:06:04] | You all go bad. | 你们都会变质了 |
[1:06:06] | What if I am different? | 如果我和他们不同呢 |
[1:06:11] | You are not different. | 你和他们没什么不同 |
[1:06:12] | I am different! | 我和他们不一样 |
[1:06:32] | Time to send you home to mama. | 是时候送你回家了 回妈妈身边了 |
[1:07:03] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:07:04] | Millie. | 米莉 |
[1:07:28] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:07:30] | Millie get out of here, run. | 赶快离开这里 米莉 快 |
[1:07:33] | Millie, millie, run! | 快点离开这里 米莉 快 |
[1:07:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:08:10] | I am going to get you down, | 我要把你弄下来 |
[1:08:11] | So you can get me out of here. | 这样你就能带我离开这里 |
[1:08:12] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:08:23] | Can you take me back, please? | 你能把我带回去吗 |
[1:08:37] | Ok, I will take you. | 是的 我会带你回去 |
[1:08:40] | I will leave you alone. | 不会再来烦你 |
[1:08:48] | There was always you. | 和你以前一样 |
[1:08:52] | Ever since we were five. | 就像我们5岁时那样 |
[1:08:55] | There was always you. | 你一直是这样 |
[1:08:58] | Please take me. | 带我回去好吗 |
[1:09:04] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:09:14] | I got him! | 我把他搞定了 |
[1:09:16] | They are trapped in there. | 我把他们留在那里了 |
[1:09:17] | We open this machine, they are screwed! | 一打开这个 他们就完了 |
[1:09:24] | Got her! | 抓住她 |
[1:09:26] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:27] | Millie! | 米莉! |
[1:09:32] | Crap. | 该死 |
[1:09:34] | I didn’t expect it. | 我想象的不是这样的 |
[1:09:35] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道会这样 |
[1:09:40] | Now they will have to come at us. | 现在轮到他们来找我们 |
[1:09:43] | Get this fire out. | 快把火灭了 |
[1:09:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:09:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:09:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:09:54] | I was thinking of going bowling. | 我在想打保龄球怎么样 |
[1:09:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:57] | Roland is there with his whole army. | 罗兰德和他的全部人马都在那里 |
[1:09:58] | I am going back there | 我要回到哪里 |
[1:09:59] | With this and blow them up to timbuktu. | 带上这个把他们炸到廷巴克图 |
[1:10:02] | Millie is in there. | 可是米莉也在那里 |
[1:10:03] | We got the risk as well. | 我们也一样有危险 |
[1:10:05] | I got to go get her. | 我必须把她救出来 |
[1:10:07] | Griffin, it is my fault millie is there. | 格雷芬 米莉会被抓都是我的错 |
[1:10:11] | We got to get her out of there. | 我们要把她从那里救出来 |
[1:10:13] | We have to get her out of there. | 我们必须把她从那里救出来 |
[1:10:14] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[1:10:15] | I am not deaf. | 我不聋 |
[1:10:16] | I understand what you are saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[1:10:17] | I can actually hear you. | 我清楚地听到你的话 |
[1:10:17] | Got your point. | 了解 |
[1:10:19] | But you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[1:10:20] | We ought to make sacrifices once in a while. | 总会有人伤亡 要牺牲些什么 |
[1:10:25] | Where is the detonator? | 起爆器在那里 |
[1:10:28] | Did you make any? | 你有没有做一些 |
[1:10:29] | I have made mine. | 我做了我自己那份 |
[1:10:34] | I was five. | 那时我只有5岁 |
[1:10:35] | He came into my house and killed my parents. | 他闯进我家 杀了我父母 |
[1:10:46] | David, david. | 大卫 大卫 |
[1:11:08] | Look before the two of us get out of hands, | 等等 在我们俩都失控之前 |
[1:11:09] | Let’s talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[1:11:15] | How about this for talking? | 这样谈谈怎么样? |
[1:11:17] | Get this message through to you! | 让你明白一些道理 |
[1:11:20] | As you can no longer do that. | 你就再也不会做这种事了 |
[1:11:21] | If you touch this again, | 如果你再碰它一次 |
[1:11:23] | I am going to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:11:24] | You got it? | 明白? |
[1:11:33] | Give me the detonator david! | 把起爆器给我 大卫 |
[1:11:37] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[1:11:38] | Sorry, griffin! | 对不起 格雷芬 |
[1:11:42] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[1:11:49] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:11:54] | Dare You! | 你敢 |
[1:12:51] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[1:13:06] | I guess that’s where it all runs down. | 我猜这是世界上最糟的地方 |
[1:13:28] | The electricity trick. | 玩电的把戏 |
[1:13:29] | That’s nice. | 不错哦 |
[1:13:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:31] | Cut me down. | 把我弄下来 |
[1:13:33] | We can finish this right? | 我们就此打住 好吗 |
[1:13:35] | It didn’t have to be this way. | 不必要搞成这样子 |
[1:13:37] | There is five of them back there. | 他们那里一共有5个人 |
[1:13:39] | If you go back alone there you are dead. | 如果你一个人回去 你就死定了 |
[1:13:40] | You hear me? | 听到没有 |
[1:13:41] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[1:13:43] | David don’t david! | 大卫不要这样 大卫 |
[1:13:44] | You do this alone, you are dead. | 你一个人去 你会死的 |
[1:13:46] | You are not a hero, david! | 不要逞英雄 大卫 |
[1:13:48] | You a jumper, not a saviour of girls. | 你只是个心灵传输者 不是女生救星 |
[1:13:52] | Don’t you get it? | 你听到没有 |
[1:14:08] | Move! | 闪 |
[1:14:09] | Got him! | 抓到了 |
[1:14:30] | Stop saying you can’t jump david! | 不要再说你可以穿越时空了 大卫 |
[1:14:43] | Only god should have this power. | 只有上帝才可以拥有这个能力 |
[1:14:46] | Not you, david. | 而你不配 |
[1:14:49] | David, I am so sorry for what I said before. | 大卫 我很抱歉我之前对你所说的 |
[1:14:59] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:16:01] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:16:05] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:16:08] | David! | 大卫! |
[1:16:12] | I am sorry, sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:16:16] | My sink and washer are in the library. | 把图书馆变成了水槽和洗衣机了 |
[1:16:25] | David! | 大卫! |
[1:16:28] | I am impressed. | 的确令人印象深刻 |
[1:16:29] | Stay here, okay? | 待在这 知道吗 |
[1:16:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:32] | Come a long way from robbing banks. | 你宁可大老远跑来送死 而不去抢银行了吗 |
[1:16:43] | I told you I am different. | 我告诉过你我不一样 |
[1:16:49] | Good job with the shots. | 你绑住我的那几枪很有两下子 |
[1:17:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[1:17:48] | Is mary here? | 玛丽在吗 |
[1:17:52] | Hey mum! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[1:18:02] | Honey, go upstairs? | 亲爱的 你可以到楼上去吗 |
[1:18:08] | You know, it wasn’t easy finding you. | 你也知道要找到你不是那么的容易 |
[1:18:10] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里 |
[1:18:16] | So it’s true. | 这么说这都是真的 |
[1:18:20] | You are one of them. | 你也是他们一伙的 |
[1:18:22] | Yes, it’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[1:18:25] | You were 5 years old when you had your first jump. | 在你5岁的时候 你第一次穿越了时空 |
[1:18:27] | I only had two choices. | 我只有两个选择 |
[1:18:29] | Kill you, or you leave. | 杀了你或者离开 |
[1:18:32] | So you left. | 所以你离开了 |
[1:18:35] | To protect you. | 那是为了保护你 |
[1:18:37] | I was five. | 那时我才5岁 |
[1:18:41] | I did what I had to do. | 可我不得不那样做 |
[1:18:44] | I never stop thinking about you. | 我从没停止过对你的想念 |
[1:18:46] | Even for one day. | 每天都在想你 |
[1:18:55] | So I am a jumper, and you are a paladin. | 所以 我是心灵传输者 而你是普拉德 |
[1:18:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:19:02] | What now? | 那现在呢 |
[1:19:06] | I am giving you a head start son. | 我给了你一个全新的开始 孩子 |
[1:19:10] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:19:18] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:19:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:19:57] | Yes | 没事 |
[1:20:00] | Are you sure? | 肯定? |
[1:20:03] | Yes, I am. | 当然 |
[1:20:07] | Good, because I am freezing! | 很好 我都冷死了 |
[1:20:09] | Can we please go to some place warmer? | 我们能去个比较暖和的地方吗 |
[1:20:12] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去那里 |
[1:20:14] | Surprise me! | 我知道你会给我惊喜的 |