英文名称:Just Say Goodbye
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[01:08] | I’m home, Mom! | 我回来了 妈妈 |
[02:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:13] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[03:26] | Never here. | 从没来过 |
[03:28] | She was never here, do you understand me? | 她从没来过 你明白吗 |
[03:30] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[03:32] | She doesn’t exist. | 她从来没存在过 |
[03:34] | Never here. | 从没来过 |
[04:03] | I want all of ’em, you understand me? | 把所有照片都给我 听明白了吗 |
[04:05] | All of ’em! | 所有的 |
[04:07] | Got any more hanging around? | 这儿还挂着吗 |
[04:14] | It’s just you and me now, alright? | 现在就剩我们俩了 好吗 |
[04:17] | She did this to us and don’t you ever forget that. | 你永远都别忘了是她对我们这么做的 |
[04:21] | She did this to us! | 是她对我们这么做的 |
[04:23] | And I don’t ever wanna hear you say her name to me again! | 以后再也别跟我提起她的名字 |
[04:26] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[04:28] | Do you understand me? | 明白没有 |
[04:29] | I said, do you understand me? | 我问你明白了没有 |
[04:41] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[04:44] | You’re a good boy, okay, I’m sorry. | 你是个好孩子 对不起 |
[04:46] | You’re a good boy, we’re gonna be okay, alright? | 你是个好孩子 我们会没事的 好吗 |
[04:48] | Don’t be scared, we’ll be fine, we’re gonna be okay. | 别害怕 没事的 我们会好起来的 |
[04:52] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个乖孩子 |
[05:41] | The first time I spoke to Jesse Peterson | 我第一次跟杰西·皮特森说话 |
[05:43] | was in the second grade, it was parent career week. | 是在二年级的家长职业教育活动周 |
[05:51] | Okay, okay. | 知道了 知道了 |
[05:53] | When parent week was over, | 家长周结束之时 |
[05:54] | I noticed everyone had at least one parent come to speak, | 我发现每个人都至少有一名家长来作演讲 |
[05:58] | except for Jesse Peterson. | 除了杰西·皮特森 |
[06:00] | I asked him why neither of his parents came, | 我问他为什么他的父母没来 |
[06:03] | and that little shit ignored me at first, | 起先那个小鬼没理我 |
[06:05] | but I pressed for an answer. | 但我一直逼问个不停 |
[06:06] | It’s just what I do. | 我就是这样的 |
[06:08] | And when he finally gave in, he said, | 最后他屈服了 他说 |
[06:10] | “because my dad can’t walk real good and | 因为我爸腿脚有些不便 |
[06:13] | my mom is dead.” | 我妈去世了 |
[06:16] | That was the first of hundreds of conversations between us, | 那是我们俩之间无数对话的起始 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1139个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:174个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:119个,考研词汇:194个,专四词汇:156个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:318个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:21] | and most came easy, as some a little harder, | 大部分轻松愉悦 一部分稍显沉重 |
[06:25] | and one would change my life forever. | 而有一段对话将永远改变我的人生 |
[06:30] | Mornin’, Phyllis. | 早安 菲利斯 |
[06:31] | It’s Mom, Sarah, Mom, okay? | 叫妈妈 萨拉 妈妈 好吗 |
[06:34] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[06:35] | Grab some breakfast before you go | 在你尖叫着离开之前 |
[06:37] | screeching out of here. | 吃点早餐 |
[06:38] | I can’t, I’m already running late. | 不行 我快迟到了 |
[06:39] | Well, at least grab a breakfast bar, then. | 至少吃根早餐棒吧 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:43] | You start packing yet? | 开始收拾行李了吗 |
[06:45] | Are you working on breaking a record? | 你是在努力打破什么记录吗 |
[06:47] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[06:48] | How many times in one week can you ask that question? | 一个礼拜的时间你可以问多少次那个问题 |
[06:50] | I refuse to wait for you to finish packing | 我可不想在赶飞机的当口 |
[06:52] | when you’re already supposed to be heading for the airport. | 还要等你收拾完行李 |
[06:54] | You taught me to take care of myself, Mom, | 你让我照顾好自己 妈妈 |
[06:56] | and we have over a week and it takes, what, | 我们有一周多的时间 |
[06:58] | 20 minutes to pack? | 20分钟还不够收拾吗 |
[06:59] | Ah, but it takes more than 20 minutes to pack | 但你要收拾好收拾对就不止20分钟了 |
[07:01] | the right things, the right things take thought! | 收拾对东西需要好好考虑 |
[07:04] | Oh, so you can impress and oversized rodent. | 这样你就能往行李里装一只大老鼠了吗 |
[07:06] | That’s just a little side-trip. | 那只是顺便去旅行 |
[07:08] | I’m going down there on business. | 我是去那儿出差的 |
[07:10] | I think the business part is the side-trip. | 我觉得出差才是顺便的 |
[07:12] | Well, in any case, | 不管怎样 |
[07:13] | it’s not just any oversized rodent, Sarah. | 那不是只普通的大老鼠 萨拉 |
[07:16] | It’s the big M.M.! | 那可是大号的米老鼠 |
[07:18] | Okay, Mom, you’re officially a dork. | 好了 妈妈 你就是个大傻瓜 |
[07:20] | Oh, if I’m a dork, then you’re a half-dork. | 如果我是大傻瓜 那你就是小傻瓜 |
[07:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:22] | I just don’t want you running late meeting your dad | 我只是不希望你把我送到机场后 |
[07:24] | in New York after you drop me at the airport. | 跟你爸在纽约见面的时候迟到 |
[07:26] | I gotta go, and stop worrying, | 我得走了 你别担心 |
[07:28] | I won’t be late. | 我不会迟到的 |
[07:29] | Well, since I’m off today, you can take the car. | 我今天休息 你可以开车去 |
[07:31] | I can’t drive Jesse yet. | 我还不能开车带杰西 |
[07:32] | Plus, I think he enjoys our morning rides to school. | 而且我觉得他喜欢跟我一起骑车去上学 |
[07:35] | – Love you! – Uh-huh, you too! | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[08:21] | – Hey. – Hey. | -早啊 -早 |
[08:23] | Sorry I’m a little late. | 对不起 我迟到了会儿 |
[08:24] | Why should today be any different? | 和以往有区别吗 |
[08:26] | I’m not always late! | 我又不是每次都迟到 |
[08:28] | Okay, so like 90% of the time, | 好吧 大概九成会迟到 |
[08:30] | but not always. | 但也不能说每次 |
[08:32] | You know it rained last night? | 你知道昨晚下过雨了吗 |
[08:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:34] | So, why water the plants? | 那为什么还要浇水 |
[08:36] | Just don’t want them to get thirsty. | 只是不想让它们干渴 |
[08:37] | So, my mom’s a dork and you’re a whack. | 我妈是大傻瓜 而你是大笨蛋 |
[08:41] | – Opinion? – Fact. | -这是观点 -这是事实 |
[08:44] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[08:45] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[08:53] | I’ll race ya. | 跟你比赛 |
[08:54] | Oh, yeah? | 好啊 |
[08:57] | So, now she’s adding a stop in the Everglades, too. | 现在她又增加了大沼泽这个点 |
[09:01] | Sounds like you’re jealous. | 你好像在嫉妒 |
[09:03] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | Of what, seeing alligators in their natural habitat? | 嫉妒什么 去看大自然中的鳄鱼吗 |
[09:07] | Of, you know, not having three sturdy rows | 还是嫉妒她和鳄鱼之间 |
[09:10] | of fence between us, or maybe, | 没有三排坚固的围栏阻隔 |
[09:12] | I just have this weird obsession | 我只是有一个奇怪的执念 |
[09:14] | with keeping all my limbs intact. | 就是保持我的四肢完好无损 |
[09:16] | I guess Phyllis doesn’t have the same obsession I do. | 我猜菲利斯没有我这样的想法 |
[09:18] | That’s Mom to you. | 她是你妈妈 |
[09:24] | – See you at lunch. – Yeah. | -午餐时候见 -好 |
[09:31] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[09:33] | Sorry, Peterson, I didn’t see you there. | 对不起皮特森 我没看见你在那 |
[09:37] | Such an asshole, Chase. | 真是个混蛋 查斯 |
[09:43] | Hey, sorry I’m so late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[09:45] | I had to take that makeup quiz in Mr. McCormack’s class. | 我得参加麦考马克先生化妆课的测验 |
[09:49] | Jesus, what happened to your head? | 天呐 你的头怎么了 |
[09:51] | Walked into a locker. | 走路撞到储物柜了 |
[09:53] | Walked into it? | 走路撞到 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:56] | You’re full of shit. | 一派胡言 |
[09:57] | What’s your theory then, you obviously have one? | 那你推测一下 显然你已经知道了 |
[10:00] | Well, my guess is Chase, or one of his minions, | 我猜是查斯或者是他的走狗之一 |
[10:02] | had something to do with it. | 干的好事 |
[10:05] | Nice guess, Sherlock. | 猜得真准 大侦探 |
[10:07] | Chase it was. | 是查斯 |
[10:09] | You know, you really need to teach that kid a lesson. | 你真得教训一下那孙子 |
[10:13] | And you need to stop saving half your lunch for your dad. | 还有别再省下一半午餐给你爸吃了 |
[10:16] | You think I wanna weigh more than you do all my life? | 你想让我一辈子都比你重吗 |
[10:20] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[10:21] | It seems like you got a whole list for me today. | 看来你今天要好好数落我一番 |
[10:24] | Oh, my god. | 真要命 |
[10:25] | Do you think your dad should stop wasting his money | 你不觉得你爸不应该再把钱浪费在喝酒上 |
[10:27] | on booze so his son could eat a proper meal | 好让他的儿子偶尔也吃一顿 |
[10:29] | every once in a while? | 正常的午餐吗 |
[10:32] | You call this a proper meal? | 你说这是正常的午餐 |
[10:35] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 别担心了 好吗 |
[10:36] | I’m just tryin’ to maintain my figure. | 我只是在试着保持体形 |
[10:39] | Of what, a bamboo stick? | 什么体形 竹竿形吗 |
[10:41] | Ha-ha. | 真好笑 |
[10:42] | I’m actually hopeful that the kibbles stay unrefrigerated | 我真希望那些粗粮在冰箱外面放久点 |
[10:45] | long enough that he dies from food poisoning one day. | 这样他某天就能死于食物中毒了 |
[10:48] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:49] | Don’t belittle a man’s dream, Sarah. | 别小看一个男人的梦想 萨拉 |
[10:51] | – I’ll see you after school? – Yeah. | -放学后见吗 -是的 |
[10:54] | – Library? – As always. | -在图书馆吗 -老地方 |
[12:17] | Yowch, Peterson, that’s quite a bruise you got there. | 哎哟皮特森 伤得不轻啊 |
[12:20] | – What happened? – Drop dead, Chase. | -怎么搞的 -见鬼去吧 查斯 |
[12:22] | “Drop dead, Chase.” | 见鬼去吧 查斯 |
[12:25] | Man, Peterson, can’t you ever speak for yourself? | 皮特森 你就不能为自己辩解一次吗 |
[12:27] | – I can speak – Can’t you just leave us alone? | -我会辩 -一边儿待着去吧你 |
[12:29] | Don’t you and your little spoiled cheering section | 难道你和你宠爱的啦啦队 |
[12:31] | have some credit card bills to rack up? | 就没有什么信用卡账单要还吗 |
[12:33] | I’m just showin’ you guys my new wheels. | 我正要给你们俩看看我的新车 |
[12:35] | It’s nice, huh, Jesse? | 很棒吧 杰西 |
[12:37] | It’s a shame you’ll never get your hands | 不过真是遗憾 |
[12:38] | on one of these, though. | 你连一个轮胎都买不起 |
[12:39] | And I’m just wondering who your parents had to pay off | 我怀疑你得在你父母还清卡账之后 |
[12:41] | so you could get a driver’s license. | 才能拿到驾照吧 |
[12:43] | Can we just go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[12:45] | You need to lighten up, Sarah. | 别那么认真嘛 萨拉 |
[12:53] | I’m so sick of that jerk. | 那个混蛋真讨厌 |
[12:56] | Yeah, thanks for comin’ to my rescue. | 是啊 感谢你来救场 |
[13:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你刚才是什么意思 |
[13:08] | I just think I can speak up for myself | 我只是觉得我偶尔也能为自己 |
[13:10] | every once in a while. | 辩解一下 |
[13:12] | I have a mouth. It might not eat much, | 我自己有嘴 也许不太能吃 |
[13:13] | but I’m pretty sure it can talk. | 但我非常肯定它会说话 |
[13:15] | You never speak up for yourself. | 你从没为自己辩解过 |
[13:16] | ‘Cause I never have the chance to | 因为每次你在旁边的时候 |
[13:17] | when you’re around. | 我都没有机会辩解 |
[13:20] | Well, you know, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 非常抱歉 让你有这种感受 |
[13:22] | I thought I was helping. | 我以为我在帮你 |
[13:24] | You know, if you speak up for yourself, | 如果你想为自己辩解 |
[13:25] | then why don’t you say something when Chase | 那为什么不在查斯欺负你的时候 |
[13:27] | beats the shit out of you, then? | 说点什么呢 |
[13:29] | You know I’ve tried. | 你知道我试过了 |
[13:30] | “Chase, Chase Gibbons? | 查斯 查斯·吉本斯吗 |
[13:33] | “No, you must be mistaken, Mr. Peterson. | 不 你一定是搞错了 皮特森先生 |
[13:34] | “Chase would never do such a thing.” | 查斯绝不会做出这样的事情 |
[13:36] | It must be nice having complete immunity | 当你因为父母是镇上的乡绅 |
[13:38] | when your parents are the town Rockefellers. | 而拥有豁免权时 感觉肯定很棒 |
[13:40] | And the thing is, that crocks me up the most, | 而且最让我难受的就是 |
[13:42] | they know he’s a piece of shit, | 他们都知道他是个混蛋 |
[13:43] | so they disgust me just as much as he does. | 所以那些人跟他一样讨厌我 |
[13:44] | I still can’t get a job | 自从查斯在镇上散播谣言 |
[13:46] | since Chase spread rumors around town | 说我偷他爸店里的东西之后 |
[13:47] | that I stole from his dad’s stores. | 我就一直没找到工作 |
[13:50] | I can’t wait till I’m gone. | 我等不及要离开这儿了 |
[14:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:02] | No, no, it’s my mouth. | 不 不 错的是我的嘴 |
[14:05] | I know it rivals the Grand Canyon sometimes. | 我知道有时候我的嘴跟大峡谷似的 |
[14:22] | So, when are you leaving for New York, exactly? | 你什么时候去纽约 |
[14:26] | Not soon enough. | 还早着呢 |
[14:28] | Ah, you’re actually excited to go on a trip with your dad? | 跟你爸一起旅行你一定很兴奋吧 |
[14:31] | Oh, not the trip so much as the end of school. | 比不上毕业旅行 |
[14:34] | If I had to take this course load for another month, | 如果这门课再上一个月 |
[14:35] | I swear I’d welcome a lobotomy. | 我发誓我肯定会得精神分裂症的 |
[14:38] | Plus, he’s taking me on a trip that doesn’t include | 再加上他将要给我一个没有帐篷 |
[14:40] | tents and mosquitoes. | 和蚊子的旅行 |
[14:42] | You know Pops is springing for a motel room this time? | 你知道我爸这次要订汽车旅馆吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:46] | It might not be plush carpets and room service, but, | 那里也许没有毛绒地毯和客房服务 |
[14:49] | I’ll take the basics of a bed any day. | 不管怎样 我只要有张床就行 |
[15:00] | Why do you sit on the floor so much when you draw? | 为什么你每次画画都要坐在地板上 |
[15:04] | I don’t know, I think I just like this vintage point. | 不知道 这个就是我的最佳位置 |
[15:09] | Yeah, but why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[15:15] | I guess, um, it’s kinda like being a little kid again. | 我想 就好像我回到了孩子般大小 |
[15:20] | Everything was so mysterious | 当我身高还不到一米时 |
[15:22] | when I was three feet tall. | 所有事物对我来说都那么神秘 |
[15:24] | I remember going to places like the bank, | 我记得那时候去银行 邮局 |
[15:27] | the post office, | 之类的地方 |
[15:29] | wishing that I could see what was going on | 多希望自己能看到柜台后面 |
[15:31] | over the counter. | 是什么样子的 |
[15:32] | It was so mysterious. | 看上去那么神秘 |
[15:35] | But then when I got taller, | 但当我长高以后 |
[15:36] | I realized that there are no big mysteries and | 却发现其实根本没有什么好神秘的 |
[15:41] | everything in life’s just a big bore now. | 现在的生活处处都令人厌倦 |
[15:44] | You’re 16. | 你才16岁 |
[15:46] | I mean, you make it sound like life’s over already. | 怎么说得好像你已经走到了生命的尽头 |
[15:49] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[15:50] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[15:53] | Trust me, it is. | 相信我 就是这样 |
[15:55] | For me, at least. | 至少对我来说是这样 |
[15:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[16:00] | – Okay, let’s go. – It’s not even close yet. | -我们走吧 -还早着呢 |
[16:03] | Yeah, well, I wanna be home before it is. | 对 不过我希望到时候我已经在家里了 |
[16:09] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:10] | I’m just gonna take off. | 我要先走了 |
[16:12] | You are a serious wimp, | 每次雷雨天 |
[16:13] | when it comes to these thunderstorms. | 你都秒变胆小鬼 |
[16:14] | – It’s just… – What, God bowling? | -这只是 -什么 老天在玩保龄球吗 |
[16:17] | And lightning’s just God taking pictures of the Earth? | 闪电也只是老天在给地球拍照的闪光灯吗 |
[16:20] | Uh, no, actually, lightning is a huge discharge | 才不是 事实上 闪电是一次 |
[16:24] | of electricity of about 54,000 degrees fahrenheit. | 约五万四千华氏度的大规模放电 |
[16:28] | And kills 100 people every year and injures another 500. | 并且每年会劈死一百人 劈伤五百人 |
[16:33] | So, don’t call me a wimp, | 所以不许叫我胆小鬼 |
[16:35] | and tell me it’s nothing to be afraid of. | 还说什么根本没什么好怕的 |
[16:38] | Okay, fair enough, you’re still the only person I know | 好吧 有道理 你仍然是我认识人里 |
[16:40] | who checks a doppler radar before taking a shower, weirdo. | 唯一会在洗澡前检查多普勒雷达的怪胎 |
[16:43] | How many people do you really know? | 说说你认识多少人呢 |
[16:46] | Ouch. Hey, do you wanna hit the pond tomorrow? | 扎心了 你明天想去池塘吗 |
[16:48] | I kinda wanna draw the sunrise there. | 我有点想去画日出 |
[16:50] | – What time? – 6:30? | -几点呢 -六点半 |
[16:54] | 6:30? It’s Saturday. | 六点半 明天周六诶 |
[16:57] | Oh, that’s right, my fault. | 对哦 我的错 |
[16:59] | Here, I’ll give mother nature a call, | 这样 我给大自然母亲打个电话 |
[17:01] | and see what she can do about pushing the sunrise back a | 让她把日出推后几个小时 |
[17:03] | couple hours ’cause my buddy Sarah needs her beauty sleep. | 因为我的朋友萨拉要睡美容觉 |
[17:05] | – Okay, 6:30. – Okay, I’ll met you there. | -好吧 六点半 -嗯 到那儿见 |
[17:08] | – Please don’t be late. – Ah, don’t worry. | -拜托不要迟到 -知道啦 |
[17:55] | Shit! | 操 |
[18:13] | – Come on, Dad, get up. – I’m fine! | -来 爸 起来 -我没事 |
[18:18] | I’m just lucky this is empty. | 还好这里什么都没有 |
[18:20] | This would’ve been a real tragedy. | 不然就真悲剧了 |
[18:21] | Just let me help you up, alright? | 让我来扶你吧 好吗 |
[18:22] | I said I’m fine, leave me alone. | 我说了我没事 离我远点 |
[18:24] | Yeah, you’re fine, just perfect. | 对 你没事 你很好 |
[18:28] | It’s just this leg, that’s all. | 只是腿脚有点不听使唤 |
[18:31] | Yeah, that’s all. | 对 只是这样 |
[18:32] | Don’t take that tone with me, alright, you understand me? | 不许用这种腔调和我说话 听懂了吗 |
[18:38] | Where’s my food? | 我的食物呢 |
[18:41] | Seriously, where do you think it is? | 讲真的 你觉得会在哪里 |
[18:43] | I’m not kiddin’ around, Jesse, okay? | 我没心思跟你开玩笑 杰西 明白吗 |
[18:45] | When I ask you goddamn question, | 我他妈的问你问题的时候 |
[18:47] | your job is to give me the answer. | 你唯一要做的就是回答 |
[18:51] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[18:54] | I said, you got it? | 我问你明白了吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I got you. | 我明白了 |
[18:58] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[19:43] | You’re gonna kill yourself one of these days, | 你总有一天会搞死你自己 |
[19:45] | – you know? – Yup. | -你知道吗 -知道 |
[19:47] | I’m hopin’ sooner than later. | 我希望这一天来得越快越好 |
[19:58] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候开始在乎起我了 |
[20:03] | I don’t know, I just don’t… | 我也不知道 我只是不 |
[20:08] | Well, don’t worry about me, alright? | 不用担心我 好吗 |
[20:09] | ‘Cause I ain’t worth the worry. | 我不值得你担心 |
[20:12] | No one’s worth the worry. | 没人值得你担心 |
[20:16] | Shit’ll happen either way, | 坏事无论如何都会发生 |
[20:17] | so no sense wasting your time on worry. | 所以担心是没有任何意义的 |
[20:24] | I mean, don’t you think? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[20:28] | I suppose. | 可能是吧 |
[20:32] | You suppose. | 可能是吧 |
[20:38] | Well, why don’t you go on and suppose back in your room, | 那你可能也该回房间 |
[20:40] | so I can eat my meal in fuckin’ peace? | 让我他妈的安静吃个饭了吧 |
[21:11] | Did you ever bother worrying about Mom? | 你有担心过妈妈吗 |
[21:21] | I spent half my adult life worrying about your mother. | 我成年以后的大半辈子都在担心你妈妈 |
[21:26] | Look where it got me. | 看看我现在的下场 |
[21:58] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[22:00] | 7:14, that’s better than I thought. | 七点十四 比我想的早多了 |
[22:03] | Oh, you’re so funny! | 你真有趣 |
[22:06] | I’m glad someone thinks so. | 很高兴有人这么想 |
[22:08] | I’m gonna go in. | 我要进去了 |
[22:09] | The water was great when I was here last weekend with Beth. | 上周末我和贝丝来的时候水很好 |
[22:21] | A little chillier in the morning. | 早上水还有点凉 |
[22:30] | It’s nice, though, come on in. | 不过还不错 进来吧 |
[22:32] | Did you forget who you’re talkin’ to? | 你忘了你在和谁说话吗 |
[22:34] | Come on, you don’t have to swim, just put your feet in. | 来嘛 不用游泳 就踩踩水 |
[22:37] | – No, thanks. – Who’s the wimp now? | -不了 谢谢 -现在谁是胆小鬼 |
[22:41] | It’s kind of a title I’m used to, so, whatever. | 我习惯当胆小鬼了 无所谓 |
[22:56] | Well hey, if it isn’t our good friend Peterson. | 这不是我们的好朋友皮特森吗 |
[23:03] | Ah, your girlfriend here, too? | 你女朋友也在啊 |
[23:06] | It’s Sarah and she’s not my girlfriend. | 她叫萨拉 她不是我女朋友 |
[23:08] | That’s ’cause you’re an idiot. | 因为你是个傻逼 |
[23:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:27] | Oh, come on, Sarah! | 别呀 萨拉 |
[23:29] | Don’t leave, I was only joking! | 别走 只是开个玩笑 |
[23:38] | – Are you done yet? – Almost. | -画完了吗 -快了 |
[23:41] | – Do you wanna just go? – Only if you do. | -你想现在就走吗 -你想我们就走 |
[23:44] | Yeah, it’s bad enough I have to see these creeps | 在周末还要见到这些讨厌鬼 |
[23:46] | – during the week. – Agreed. | -真是太糟了 -我同意 |
[23:51] | Hey, Jesse, learn to swim yet? | 杰西 还在学游泳吗 |
[23:54] | Ignore him, just hurry up. | 别理他 快点画你的 |
[23:56] | How about a quick lesson? | 我给你来个游泳速成怎么样 |
[23:59] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[24:01] | Oh my god, leave him alone. | 天哪 离他远点 |
[24:03] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[24:07] | Grab his leg. | 抓住他的腿 |
[24:09] | – Grab his leg, Dan! – Let go, man. | -抓住他的腿 丹 -放开我 |
[24:13] | – Come on, stop it. – It’s just a bit of water. | -别闹了 快停下 -只是下下水而已 |
[24:15] | – He’s gonna break my back, man! – Leave him alone! | -他会把我的脊椎摔断的 -放开他 |
[24:20] | Stop! | 停下 |
[24:21] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[24:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[24:30] | Stop it, you’re drowning him! | 停下 你要淹死他啊 |
[24:31] | Come on, come on, what the hell are you guys… | 有没有搞错 你们他妈的 |
[24:34] | – Let him go. – Get up, Jesse. | -别管他了 -起来 杰西 |
[24:35] | Jesus, he’s some kinda freak or somethin’. | 天哪 他就是个怪胎 |
[24:40] | Some friend you got there, Sarah. | 这就是你交的朋友 萨拉 |
[24:43] | You son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[24:47] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[24:49] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[24:50] | – About what? – Water’s kinda nice. | -什么对的 -水很好 |
[24:54] | I don’t understand what I just saw. | 我不太能理解刚才我看到的 |
[24:57] | What do you think you just saw? | 你觉得你看到了什么 |
[24:58] | I don’t know, it looked a lot like you were letting | 我不知道 看起来像是你自己 |
[24:59] | yourself drown, I mean, why didn’t you fight them? | 在往下淹 你为什么不反抗 |
[25:03] | We all have to go sometime. | 我们总有一天要死的 |
[25:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:06] | It was comforting to think that, finally, | 想到他终于要因为霸凌我 |
[25:08] | he could go to jail for how he’s been treating me. | 而蹲监狱了 我就觉得很欣慰 |
[25:11] | Oh my god, will you cut the shit? | 天哪 你能闭嘴吗 |
[25:12] | You had me seriously scared here. | 我刚才真的很害怕 |
[25:13] | You don’t need to worry about it, okay? | 你没必要担心的 好吗 |
[25:15] | – Serious. – But I’m, I… | -真的 -但是我 |
[25:16] | Sarah, just, just let it go, okay? | 萨拉 让这件事过去吧 好吗 |
[25:34] | You know, I was gonna buy you a new shirt | 我本来打算给你买件新短袖 |
[25:35] | for your birthday, looks like good timing. | 当作生日礼物的 看来现在去买正合适 |
[25:40] | My birthday’s more than a week out. | 我的生日还有一个多星期 |
[25:42] | Not sure if you know this, but generally, | 我不太确定你是否知道 一般来说 |
[25:43] | people buy birthday presents ahead of time? | 人们都会提前买生日礼物的 |
[25:45] | No, no, I don’t want you spending your hard-earned | 不要不要 我不想让你把辛苦照看 |
[25:47] | Martin twins babysitting money on me. | 马丁兄弟赚来的钱花在我身上 |
[25:50] | Will you cut it out? | 你能别说了吗 |
[25:52] | I’m not gonna be spending much money anyway, | 我没打算花多少钱 |
[25:54] | because we’re going to your favorite shop. | 因为我要去你最喜欢的店买 |
[25:57] | La Boutique de la Thrift Store. | 二手货精品店 |
[26:29] | Here’s a nice one. | 这件不错 |
[26:31] | And not only is it brand new and with a brand name, | 全新还有吊牌 |
[26:34] | but it costs all of 4.99! | 只要四块九毛九 |
[26:40] | You know I wouldn’t be caught dead in a clothing brand | 你知道我绝对我不会穿 |
[26:42] | that, number one, rapes people on prices, | 第一 贵得像抢劫的衣服 |
[26:45] | number two, advertises with, of all things, half-nude models | 第二 用半裸模特到处打广告的衣服 |
[26:49] | and three, it doesn’t have a pocket. | 第三 没有口袋的衣服 |
[26:52] | Oh, my god, buddy. | 天哪 朋友 |
[26:54] | You are killing me with this pocket fetish. | 你这口袋癖简直要我命 |
[26:57] | Why do you always have to wear shirts with pockets? | 你为什么一定要穿有口袋的上衣 |
[27:00] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:02] | A long story about why you must wear shirts with pockets? | 为什么穿有口袋的上衣还说来话长 |
[27:06] | I mean, how long could it possibly be, really? | 能有多长 讲来听听 |
[27:09] | No one knows, and if they did, it would just cement | 让别人知道原因会只巩固我 |
[27:12] | – my rep as a pussy. – You’re not a pussy. | -怂逼的名声 -你不是怂逼 |
[27:17] | – Whatever. – Come on. | -随便吧 -说嘛 |
[27:31] | Oh, my god, is this, is this her? | 天哪 这是 这是她吗 |
[27:34] | Is this your mom? | 这是你妈妈吗 |
[27:37] | I thought your dad trashed all the photos? | 我记得你说你爸爸把所有照片都扔了 |
[27:41] | He didn’t know about this one. | 他不知道我有这张 |
[27:44] | She was really pretty, Jesse. | 她真的很漂亮 杰西 |
[27:49] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到这张的 |
[27:52] | The week before she killed herself, | 她自杀前一周 |
[27:54] | she came into my room one night, | 有天晚上她和往常一样 |
[27:57] | just like every other night, but, | 走进我房间 但是 |
[28:01] | she was different this time. | 她那次有点不同 |
[28:09] | You know, it’s already past your bedtime. | 知道吗 已经过了你的睡觉时间 |
[28:13] | So let’s get those PJs on, okay? | 来换睡衣吧 好吗 |
[28:16] | Five more minutes? | 再给我五分钟 |
[28:18] | You said that 10 minutes ago. | 你十分钟前就这么说了 |
[28:21] | And it worked. | 但是我成功拖延了 |
[28:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:30] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[28:34] | I’m gonna tell you something serious, okay? | 我要跟你讲一些严肃的事情 好吗 |
[28:38] | If something ever happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[28:43] | I want you to always remember how much I love you. | 我希望你记得我一直都爱着你 |
[28:49] | I want you to keep this as a reminder of how I will | 我希望你把这个放在心口 让它 |
[28:53] | always be here for you, close to your heart. | 一直提醒你 我还陪在你身边 |
[28:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:01] | – Okay. – Alright, get ready for bed, sweetie. | -好的 -好了 睡觉吧 宝贝 |
[29:11] | By the next morning, | 第二天早上 |
[29:12] | I had already forgotten about the photo. | 我就把照片的事忘干净了 |
[29:15] | I was only six, so… | 那时我才六岁 所以 |
[29:27] | But when my dad went nuts, it was literally the | 我爸发疯的时候 它是 |
[29:29] | only thing I could think about, so… | 我唯一能想起来的东西 所以 |
[29:35] | Now you know. | 现在你知道为什么了 |
[29:39] | Why didn’t you tell me all this before? | 以前你怎么不告诉我 |
[29:41] | I mean, now I feel like an ass | 我经常拿你的上衣开玩笑 |
[29:43] | for making fun of your shirts all the time. | 我现在感觉自己好混蛋啊 |
[29:46] | Don’t you feel like you shouldn’t have to | 你不觉得你每次都要辩白自己 |
[29:47] | defend everything you do in life to people, Sarah? | 对别人做的事是没有必要的吗 萨拉 |
[29:50] | – But we’re friends. – Even to friends. | -但我们是朋友 -即使是对朋友 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I guess, sometimes. | 嗯 有时候可能是吧 |
[30:11] | – That is perfect. – Yes! | -这件不错 -太好了 |
[30:14] | I knew I’d fine one. | 我就知道我会找到你喜欢的 |
[30:17] | – There you go, thank you. – Thank you. | -给你 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[30:22] | – Hi, there. – Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[30:24] | Hey, my treat. | 我来付 |
[30:26] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:27] | Did you find everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[30:29] | Yes. Good. | 是的 很好 |
[30:52] | Hey, about Saturday. | 关于周六的事 |
[30:54] | I thought we agreed we were done talking about that? | 我还以为我们都商量好了呢 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, even the secret you were keeping about the | 虽然那件照片的事你要保密 |
[30:58] | photo, I just, I want you to be cool telling me things. | 但我 我希望你有事情的话可以跟我说 |
[31:03] | You know, don’t be afraid to talk to me or tell me off, | 就是说 不要怕跟我袒露心声 |
[31:07] | if you need to. | 如果需要的话 |
[31:10] | I mean, you’re my friend, Jesse. | 我是说 杰西 你是我的朋友 |
[31:12] | My best friend. | 最好的朋友 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:31] | You know I haven’t seen you do homework in over two weeks. | 知道吗 我有两周多没看到你写作业了 |
[31:34] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:36] | Just haven’t been getting any. | 因为一直没作业啊 |
[31:38] | Bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[31:39] | No, I mean like, um… | 我是说 |
[31:43] | I just haven’t been getting much, so I’ve been able to | 因为作业不多 所以我可以 |
[31:45] | finish it in class. | 在课上做完 |
[31:50] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:51] | You’re so full of shit, you always do your homework here. | 你在胡说八道 你一直在这里做作业的 |
[31:55] | What, are you my mother now? | 怎么 你现在变成我妈了 |
[31:56] | Well, I guess somebody has to be. | 我觉得你是得有个妈管一管 |
[32:03] | – See you tomorrow. – Hey. | -明天见 -等等 |
[32:05] | Something’s seriously up, Jesse. | 事情很严重 杰西 |
[32:07] | You just said you’d talk to me, for Christ sake. | 老天作证 你刚刚还说会和我谈的 |
[32:29] | I haven’t been doin’ my homework, ’cause I’m not gonna be | 我没写作业 是因为反正我也不会在这 |
[32:33] | around to see my next report card, anyway. | 待到出期末成绩的时间了 |
[32:37] | What do you mean, are you moving? | 你什么意思 你要搬家了吗 |
[32:40] | No. | 不是 |
[32:42] | Oh, my god, are you running away? | 天啊 你要离家出走吗 |
[32:47] | In a way, I guess. | 我想可以这么说吧 |
[32:49] | In a way, you guess? | 你想可以这么说 |
[32:51] | Okay, look, Sarah, I need to go, okay? | 好吧 萨拉 我要走了 好吗 |
[32:53] | Hey. | 喂 |
[33:02] | I’m checking out, Sarah. | 我要自杀了 萨拉 |
[33:08] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[33:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:12] | I mentioned it to you the other day at the pond, I made | 我之前在池塘边跟你说过 |
[33:17] | a promise to myself that after spending the last break | 上周和我爸待在一起之后 我承诺自己 |
[33:20] | with my dad, I wouldn’t spend a whole summer with him again. | 一定不能整个暑假也和他待在一起 |
[33:21] | Well, then don’t, come with me to New York. | 那就别和他一起啊 跟我去纽约吧 |
[33:23] | I can’t do that, I don’t have any money. | 我不能 我没有钱 |
[33:25] | We’ll pay for it, I’ll talk to my dad. | 我们付 我去跟我爸说 |
[33:27] | You know how much he likes you, and plus, | 你知道他很喜欢你的 而且 |
[33:29] | it will be a hell of a lot more fun with you there, anyway. | 如果有你在肯定要有意思得多 |
[33:31] | You’re not understanding, Sarah. | 你没懂我的意思 萨拉 |
[33:33] | It’s not just about spending summer with my dad. | 这不光是在我爸那里过暑假的事 |
[33:37] | I’m tired of getting pissed on every day of my life. | 我对自己每一天都愤怒这种事感到厌倦了 |
[33:39] | Well, Jesse, that is just high school bullshit, okay? | 杰西 不过是高中里的破事 |
[33:42] | You know, once you graduate, things get better, I promise. | 一毕业就会好的 我敢肯定 |
[33:45] | You know, no more Chase, no more dad– | 再也没有查斯 再也没有你爸 |
[33:47] | You know, Sarah, I’m actually sorry that I said anything. | 萨拉 我很抱歉跟你说了那些话 |
[33:50] | It’s like I said before. | 就像我以前说过的 |
[33:52] | There are some things even friends shouldn’t know. | 有些事就算朋友也不该知道 |
[34:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:10] | I didn’t think this day would ever come. | 我没想到这一天真的会来 |
[34:13] | – What? – You, eating an entire meal. | -什么 -你把整份饭都吃完了 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna be dead in less than two weeks. | 还没有两周我就要死了 |
[34:20] | I don’t wanna leave a scrawny corpse. | 我不想留下一具骨瘦如柴的尸体 |
[34:21] | Will you cut that bullshit out? | 你能别再胡说八道了吗 |
[34:23] | It’s not bullshit, Sarah. | 我不是胡说 萨拉 |
[34:25] | I’ve never been more serious in my life. | 这是我一生中最严肃的时刻了 |
[34:27] | And you were right, by the way, about telling your friends, | 顺便 你说得对 是应该对朋友们 |
[34:29] | talkin’ to ’em. | 坦诚相待 |
[34:30] | Since I confessed to you last night, I feel like | 自从我昨晚跟你坦白之后 |
[34:33] | the weight of the world’s just been lifted off my shoulders. | 我感觉肩上卸下了整个世界的重量 |
[34:36] | Yeah, and thrown onto mine, thanks. | 然后把这重量扔给了我 多谢你啊 |
[34:40] | Listen, you’re the one pushing | 听我说 是你在推动 |
[34:41] | for all my innermost thoughts. | 我内心深处的所有思想 |
[34:44] | And now you have them, you can’t backtrack now | 你现在都知道了 你不能回头 |
[34:46] | and pick and choose which ones you wanna hear. | 去选择自己想听的内容了 |
[34:48] | Yeah, well I never dreamed I’d hear you utter anything | 我从来没有想到过我会听到你说 |
[34:50] | as idiotic as suicide. | 想自杀这么蠢的事 |
[34:59] | See something you like? | 看到什么好东西了吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 没 |
[35:08] | Did you know that nearly 5,000 teens | 你知道每年有将近5000名青少年 |
[35:11] | commit suicide a year? | 自杀吗 |
[35:14] | Lindsay Stevens did a report on it | 琳赛·史蒂文斯上周在生理卫生课 |
[35:15] | – last week in health class. – Jesus. | -做了这个主题的报告 -老天 |
[35:18] | Don’t take it as some burden, Sarah. | 别把这当成负担 萨拉 |
[35:20] | I’m actually almost happy now. | 我现在都能称得上快乐了 |
[35:23] | Now I don’t have to live with the awful feeling that I had | 我再也不用试图对你隐藏我的计划 |
[35:26] | trying to hide my plan from you. | 带着罪恶感生活了 |
[35:28] | Whether you knew it or not, it was going to happen. | 无论你知不知道 都会发生的 |
[35:37] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[35:39] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[35:44] | If you tell anyone, I swear, I’m just gonna do it sooner. | 如果你告诉别人 我发誓我会提前行动 |
[35:48] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:59] | You kill yourself, and you go to hell. | 自杀是会下地狱的 |
[36:02] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[36:04] | What, so now you’re turning to religion? | 怎么 你现在改信教了 |
[36:09] | So, what about your dad? | 那你爸爸怎么办 |
[36:11] | This? I mean, he’s probably gonna kill me tonight. | 他吗 没准他今晚就会杀了我 |
[36:15] | But I figure that it’s worth risking an early exit | 不过我觉得能吃饱一次 |
[36:19] | to have a full stomach for once. | 提前结束生命也值了 |
[36:21] | Hey, um, can you come to my house after school today? | 话说 你今天放学之后能来我家吗 |
[36:26] | – I guess. – Great. | -可以吧 -太好了 |
[36:28] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[36:39] | You have such a thing for these plants. | 你对这些植物很有感情啊 |
[36:43] | I helped my mom plant ’em the year before she died. | 我在我妈妈死前一年帮她种的 |
[36:46] | She told me if you took real good care of them, | 她说如果好好照料它们 |
[36:48] | they’ll come back to us year after year. | 它们就会年复一年地生长 |
[36:50] | The only reason I’m still here is ’cause | 我还活着的唯一理由就是 |
[36:51] | I just wanna see ’em bloom one more time. | 我想看它们再开一次花 |
[36:55] | Should be ready to bloom in the next few days. | 再过几天应该就能开花了 |
[36:57] | – Wonderful. – What’s that? | -很好 -什么好 |
[36:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:59] | So, uh, what is it you wanted to show me? | 你想给我看什么 |
[37:15] | Looks like your dad could use a woman’s touch around here. | 看来你爸爸需要女人来帮他打理啊 |
[37:17] | Yeah, in more ways than one. | 对 他各方各面都需要 |
[37:20] | – What if your dad shows? – I told you. | -如果你爸爸来了怎么办 -我说过 |
[37:22] | The guy never comes home before last call. | 那家伙绝对不会早回家 |
[37:25] | God forbid he’d ever have to interact with his son. | 天注定他永远不会和儿子有所交集 |
[37:33] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[37:34] | Did you want me to hold your hand for the occasion? | 你希望我在这一关头握着你的手吗 |
[37:35] | Relax, it’s not about the gun. | 放松点 不是给你看枪 |
[37:37] | Oh, well, that’s a relief. | 那太好了 |
[37:40] | Do I really have to look at that? | 我一定要看吗 |
[37:43] | Oh, I thought you were the tough one? | 我以为你比我坚强呢 |
[37:44] | So, is that your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[37:47] | You know, just blow your head off and call it a life? | 打爆自己的头 一切就都结束了 |
[37:50] | That’s the general idea. | 大体就是这样 |
[37:53] | How can you be so goddamn nonchalant about this? | 你他妈怎么能对这事这么冷淡呢 |
[37:56] | I mean, isn’t a gun a little bit messy? | 用枪会不会太麻烦了 |
[37:59] | Can’t you just use pills or something? | 不能吃药什么的吗 |
[38:01] | I mean, Jesus, what the hell am I saying? | 天啊 我他妈到底在说什么啊 |
[38:03] | Ah, no, pills are never a guarantee. | 不行 药物不能保证一定会死 |
[38:05] | Mess it up once and you’re just another pathetic loser | 如果第一次搞砸了 就会变成一个 |
[38:07] | who’s stuck in the local ward, | 困在病房里的悲惨失败者 |
[38:08] | sucking down happy pills the rest of your life. | 余生都被迫吞服让你开心的药物 |
[38:11] | Anyway, this is what I wanted to show you. | 总之 我想让你看的是这个 |
[38:23] | Oh, my god, he kept a photo after all. | 天啊 他还是留了照片的 |
[38:27] | Man, look at your dad. | 看看你爸爸 |
[38:31] | Didn’t even recognize him. | 我都没认出来 |
[38:36] | They actually look happy. | 他们看上去挺幸福的 |
[38:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:41] | How’d you find the key? | 你怎么找到钥匙的 |
[38:43] | Saw my dad get the box in the middle of the night | 我有一天半夜从衣柜里拿毯子的时候 |
[38:45] | when I was getting a blanket out of the closet. | 看到他拿着这个盒子 |
[38:50] | When he pulled the box out, | 当他取出盒子的时候 |
[38:52] | I actually saw something I thought I’d never see. | 我看到了自己以为永远不会看到的东西 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[38:58] | I knew he couldn’t be such a heartless asshole | 我知道他不会真的是一个冷酷的混蛋 |
[39:01] | if my mom fell in love with him. | 因为我妈妈爱上了他 |
[39:05] | You know, what the hell happened to them? | 他们到底是怎么回事 |
[39:07] | Why do you think she did it? | 为什么她会这样做 |
[39:10] | I don’t know, I tried asking him a couple years ago and, | 我不知道 我几年以前试着问过他 |
[39:14] | “She was fuckin’ crazy, that’s why.” | 他说 她他妈的疯了 这就是原因 |
[39:16] | I mean, if they were so unhappy, I don’t know why | 如果他们那么不幸福的话 我不知道 |
[39:17] | they didn’t just get a divorce like normal people do. | 他们为什么不像普通人那样离婚了事 |
[39:20] | Oh, yeah, my parents are perfectly happy after divorcing. | 是啊 我父母在离婚后幸福得很 |
[39:24] | So, what else does he keep in here, do you know? | 所以他还在这里放了什么 你知道吗 |
[39:26] | – That’s it. – Are you sure? | -就这些 -你确定吗 |
[39:28] | I mean, it looks like there’s another compartment. | 这里似乎还有一个暗格 |
[39:31] | See, the bottom doesn’t go deep enough. | 看 这个盒子底太浅了 |
[39:43] | – Open it. – No way. | -打开 -不行 |
[39:45] | – Please. – I don’t think that’s– | -求你了 -我觉得这不 |
[39:47] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[40:11] | So… | 所以 |
[40:13] | So, is it a suicide note? | 这是自杀遗言吗 |
[40:18] | Read it to me. | 读给我听 |
[40:21] | No, I think maybe I should just put this back. | 不 我觉得我应该放回去 |
[40:21] | – Just read it. – It doesn’t seem right. | -读吧 -不该这样的 |
[40:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:31] | Let me read it. | 我来读 |
[40:34] | “Rick. | 瑞克 |
[40:36] | “I’m so sorry, sorry that I’m leaving you | 我很抱歉 很抱歉把养育孩子的重担 |
[40:39] | “with the burden of raising a child on your own. | 都留给你一个人 |
[40:42] | “Sorry that I’m just not strong enough | 抱歉我不够坚强 |
[40:44] | “to go on while that kid exists. | 不能和孩子一起活下去 |
[40:48] | “I know I should just move on, but god knows I’ve tried, | 我知道自己应该看开的 但是上帝知道 |
[40:50] | “but it’s been six years and every time I see him, | 我努力了 可六年过去 每次看到他 |
[40:53] | “I feel like I’m… | 我觉得自己 |
[40:57] | “I feel like I’m being punched in the gut. | 我觉得自己就像肚子被打了一拳 |
[41:01] | “What kind of mother does that make me | 如果我连从学校接自己的儿子都不能做到 |
[41:03] | “when I can’t even pick up my own son from school? | 我还如何成其为母亲呢 |
[41:10] | “I ask that you forgive me, I know it’ll be incredibly | 我请求你原谅我 我知道这会非常困难 |
[41:13] | “difficult, but please do it for your sake and for Jesse’s. | 但看在杰西和你自己的份上请你原谅我 |
[41:17] | “He’ll need you now more than ever. | 他会比以往更加需要你 |
[41:18] | “You may not believe it but I really do love you. | 你可能不相信 但我真的很爱你 |
[41:20] | “That’s why this decision has been more agony | 所以我做出这个决定时 比你想象得 |
[41:22] | “than you could ever imagine. | 更加痛苦 |
[41:27] | “But I hope that without my mental burdens, | 但我希望 当你没有了我的精神负担 |
[41:29] | “your life will become easier to bear. | 你的生活会轻松一些 |
[41:30] | “Be well, love forever, Olivia.” | 祝好 永远爱你 奥莉薇娅 |
[41:39] | My fault. | 都是我的错 |
[41:41] | – She’s dead because of me. – Jesse, that’s crazy. | -她是因我而死的 -杰西 你疯了 |
[41:44] | It was nothing you did. | 这和你没有关系 |
[41:45] | She probably had postpartum depression or something. | 她可能有创伤后抑郁症之类的 |
[41:47] | – For six years? – It was nothing you did. | -连续六年吗 -和你没有关系 |
[41:52] | She’s dead because I was born. | 她是因为我的出生而死的 |
[41:54] | Hey, cut it out, Jesse. | 别这样 杰西 |
[41:56] | Did you ask to be born? | 是你自己要求要出生的吗 |
[41:59] | No. | 不是 |
[42:01] | Then it was nothing you did. | 那就跟你没有任何关系 |
[42:20] | Hey, where’s my food? | 喂 我的吃的在哪 |
[42:23] | I ate it. | 我吃了 |
[42:25] | What do you mean, you ate it? | 你吃了 什么意思 |
[42:28] | Well, first I stuck my fork into a | 首先我把叉子插进了一盘 |
[42:33] | hot, juicy heap of spaghetti, | 鲜美多汁的热乎乎的意面里 |
[42:36] | then I put it up to my lips, | 然后我把它举到我的嘴边 |
[42:40] | over the gums, | 塞进嘴里 |
[42:43] | and then I said, “watch out, tummy, here it comes.” | 接着我说 注意啦肚子 它来啦 |
[42:49] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[42:51] | It was my food, my food! | 那是我的食物 我的 |
[42:54] | You understand me, you little shit? | 你懂吗 小杂种 |
[42:57] | No, it wasn’t your fuckin’ food, it was my food! | 不 那他妈才不是你的食物 是我的 |
[42:58] | And I’m sick of you stealing it, do you understand? | 还有我受够了你一直偷我的食物 懂吗 |
[43:05] | You’re done here, you understand me, you little shit? | 你完了 懂吗 你个小杂种 |
[43:08] | You’re done here. | 你完蛋了 |
[43:09] | You got two weeks to get your shit outta here! | 你有两个星期的时间把你的破烂弄走 |
[43:11] | I’ll be long gone before then, don’t you worry. | 在那之前我早就走了 别担心 |
[43:14] | You think this is easy, don’t you? | 你觉得很容易 不是吗 |
[43:16] | You think this is easy. | 你觉得很容易 |
[43:17] | Well, you’re in for a real rude awakenin’, ’cause when it | 你早晚会吃苦头 |
[43:19] | happens, don’t expect to come runnin’ back here, | 等你吃苦头的时候 别指望滚回来 |
[43:21] | ’cause all the locks will be changed. | 我会把锁都换掉的 |
[43:23] | Don’t you worry about me, Dad. | 别担心我 爸 |
[43:25] | No one’s worth worrying over, remember? | 没人值得担心 还记得吗 |
[43:28] | Just like your fuckin’ mother. | 就跟你那贱人妈一个德行 |
[44:18] | Get over your little death wish yet, Peterson? | 皮特森 放弃你的死亡小心愿了吗 |
[44:20] | Fantastic, and you? | 好极了 你呢 |
[44:24] | You’re a lucky son of a bitch, you know that? | 知道吗 你是个幸运的混蛋 |
[44:26] | Why’s that? | 为什么那么说 |
[44:29] | ‘Cause you don’t deserve the attention that Sarah’s been giving you. | 你不配得到萨拉的青睐 |
[44:33] | I mean, I’d say I deserve at least more than you do. | 起码比你配 |
[44:37] | You’re not even worthy of handling my garbage, | 你连给我提鞋都不配 |
[44:39] | you worthless piece of shit. | 你个废物 |
[44:45] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[44:49] | It really pisses me off when you stare at me like that. | 你盯着我看的样子惹毛我了 |
[44:52] | What are you, some kind of faggot? | 死变态 你以为你是谁啊 |
[44:56] | I said, don’t touch me, fag! | 我说了 别碰我 死基佬 |
[44:58] | Jesus, Jesse, what the hell happened here? | 天哪 杰西 到底怎么了 |
[45:02] | He tried groping me, Mr. Lewis! | 他摸我 刘易斯老师 |
[45:04] | No, I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[45:05] | I swear it, I told you he was queer. | 我发誓 我跟你说过他是同性恋 |
[45:07] | That’s enough of that, Mr. Gibbons. | 够了 吉本斯同学 |
[45:10] | Go to the Principal’s office. | 去校长办公室 |
[45:11] | I’ll meet you there after I take Jesse to the nurse. | 我带杰西去完医务室就去找你 |
[45:15] | And don’t you guys have class to get to? | 你们这群人都不上课的吗 |
[45:37] | Dad, I swear I didn’t touch him. | 爸 我发誓我没有摸他 |
[45:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:03] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 老爸 |
[46:05] | You want any eggs? | 想吃鸡蛋吗 |
[46:40] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[46:41] | – Just me. – It’s open. | -是我 -门开的 |
[46:54] | – Hey. – Hey. | -早啊 -早 |
[46:57] | – How’s your head? – Lovely, and yours? | -你的头怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[46:59] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[47:01] | About as good as 13 stitches in your head can feel, I guess. | 就跟缝了13针的感觉一样好 |
[47:05] | Oh, 13. | 13啊 |
[47:06] | Yeah, it’s my lucky number. | 对 那是我的幸运数字 |
[47:09] | Well, uh, speaking of numbers. | 说到数字 |
[47:14] | I… | 我 |
[47:17] | Want you to call this one. | 想让你打一下这个号 |
[47:22] | I am not calling a suicide hotline. | 我可不给自杀热线打电话 |
[47:24] | – Call. – I told you, I’m not calling. | -打 -我跟你说过了 我不打 |
[47:27] | I said, call, goddamn it! | 我说打电话 操 |
[47:30] | I’m not leaving here until you do. | 你不打的话我是不会走的 |
[47:35] | If I make this call, will you stop bugging me about it? | 如果我打了的话 你能别再烦我了吗 |
[47:39] | – Yes. – Swear. | -行 -你发誓 |
[47:42] | Yes, I swear. | 好 我发誓 |
[47:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:59] | – You swore, right? – Yes. | -你发誓了的 对吧 -对 |
[48:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:04] | Hello, is this the suicide hotline? | 喂 请问是自杀热线吗 |
[48:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[48:08] | I said, is this the suicide hotline? | 我说 请问这是自杀热线吗 |
[48:11] | I’m sorry, but I think you have the wrong number. | 抱歉 我想你打错了 |
[48:14] | Oh, my god, I can’t get anything right! | 天哪 我什么都做不好 |
[48:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[48:20] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[48:21] | – Oh, my, god! – Ow, ow, stop! | -天哪 -住手啊 |
[48:23] | Easy on the cripple, ow. | 关爱伤患 |
[48:25] | Call that poor lady back right now. | 给那个倒霉的女士打回去 |
[48:27] | I don’t know who I called. | 我不知道我打给谁了 |
[48:28] | I just dialed a random number. | 我就胡乱拨了个号 |
[48:29] | Well, I don’t know, hit the redial button. | 我也不知道啊 那就按重拨键啊 |
[48:31] | We don’t have one of those, that’s a real relic. | 我们没有这个按键 这是个古董 |
[48:33] | You know, we could bury this at a construction site, | 我们可以把这个埋到建筑工地里 |
[48:35] | they could dig it up and they’d put it in a museum. | 他们就能挖出来放到博物馆里了 |
[48:37] | – I swear to god. – How could you do that? | -我向上帝发誓 -你怎么能这么做 |
[48:39] | You’re being such a jerk! | 你个混蛋 |
[48:42] | See? | 明白了吧 |
[48:43] | I don’t deserve to live. | 我不配活着 |
[48:45] | This is such bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[48:47] | You think you can just tell your best friend you’re gonna | 你觉得你能随口跟你最好的朋友说要自杀 |
[48:49] | kill yourself and then sit back and make jokes about it? | 转头就坐下来用它开玩笑吗 |
[48:54] | You’re killing me, don’t you get that? | 你把我搞疯了 你没意识到吗 |
[48:57] | I know, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, seriously. | 意识到了 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[49:00] | But I’m really not worth getting this upset over. | 但我真的不值得让你这么不安 |
[49:04] | Can’t we just enjoy the last days | 我们就不能别搞这些事情 |
[49:05] | we have together without all the drama? | 好好享受我们在一起的最后时光吗 |
[49:07] | I have made up my mind, nothing, literally nothing you say | 我已经下定决心了 不管你怎么着 |
[49:10] | or do is gonna change my mind. | 我都不会改变主意 |
[49:13] | Oh, my god. You’re being such a selfish son of a bitch. | 天哪 你真是个自私鬼 |
[49:16] | Do you think that your death only affects you? | 你觉得你的死只对你一个人有影响吗 |
[49:19] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[49:22] | Of course I know it’ll hurt. | 我当然知道这会很伤心 |
[49:25] | Yeah? Then how could you do this to me, Jesse? | 是吧 那你怎么能这么对我 杰西 |
[49:28] | How? | 怎么能这样 |
[49:31] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[50:16] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[50:17] | – Mrs. Gibbons? – Yes? | -请问吉本斯夫人吗 -对 |
[50:20] | Can I speak to Chase for a minute? | 我能跟查斯谈谈吗 |
[50:22] | – May I ask who’s calling? – Oh, yeah, sorry. | -请问你是谁 -啊 抱歉 |
[50:24] | I’m Sarah Morin, I go to school with Chase. | 我是萨拉·莫林 我和查斯一起上学 |
[50:28] | Mm, Chase already has a girlfriend. | 查斯已经有一个女朋友了 |
[50:31] | Not sure if you’re aware. | 不知道你知不知道 |
[50:33] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 对 我知道的 |
[50:37] | This is about a project we’re working on. | 是关于我们一起研究的一个课题 |
[50:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[50:45] | – Chase! – What? | -查斯 -怎么了 |
[50:47] | There’s a girl here to see you. | 有个女孩找你 |
[50:49] | – Who is it? I’m busy. – Sarah something or other. | -谁啊 我忙着呢 -叫萨拉什么的 |
[51:01] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[51:03] | I thought my hearing was going, I only know one Sarah. | 我以为我听错了 我只认识一个叫萨拉的 |
[51:06] | Hi, Chase. | 你好啊 查斯 |
[51:09] | – Do you wanna come in? – Actually, no. | -要进来坐会吗 -其实 不用 |
[51:11] | I was just wondering if we could, um, | 我想问下我们能不能 |
[51:13] | speak out here for a minute? | 来外面聊一下 |
[51:17] | You’re not gonna hit me, are you? | 你不会打我的 对吧 |
[51:19] | For what? | 为了什么要打你 |
[51:20] | For hitting your gay girlfriend today? | 为了今天我打了你的基佬男闺蜜 |
[51:24] | I thought for sure one of us was gonna get suspended. | 我确定我们里面有一个要被退学 |
[51:27] | Convinced themselves it was all this big misunderstanding. | 让他们相信这就是个大误会 |
[51:31] | – What a joke. – He’s not gay, Chase. | -真好笑 -他不是基佬 查斯 |
[51:34] | Has he ever tried kissing you? | 他有没有亲过你 |
[51:36] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟基不基佬又有什么关系 |
[51:39] | I knew it, he’s gay. | 我知道了 他是基佬 |
[51:40] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[51:41] | I mean, even if he was, what difference would it make? | 就算他是 又会有什么不一样的呢 |
[51:43] | It’s not like we live in the dark ages or something, | 我们又不是生活在黑暗年代什么的 |
[51:46] | – you moron. – Oh, right. | -你个蠢货 -好吧 |
[51:48] | We live in the age of tolerance. | 我们生活在忍让的年代 |
[51:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[51:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[51:54] | You just called me a moron and now you need my help? | 你刚骂完我蠢货 现在又来找我帮忙 |
[51:58] | Would you just be serious for like one minute, please? | 求求你能正经一分钟吗 |
[52:03] | I think Jesse might be planning something stupid. | 我觉得杰西在计划着什么傻事 |
[52:07] | He hasn’t been himself lately. | 他最近变得不是他了 |
[52:10] | Seems like the same pathetic loser I’ve always known. | 他一直是我认识的那个可怜的屌丝 |
[52:14] | Could you just lay off of him for a little while? | 你就不能稍微放过他一会儿吗 |
[52:17] | I mean, and don’t laugh, but it would be even better | 我的意思是 别笑 但如果你们 |
[52:20] | if maybe you guys could kind of make friends with him. | 能跟他交下朋友的话 就会好很多 |
[52:25] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[52:27] | Am I on some prank TV show? | 我现在是在什么整蛊综艺吗 |
[52:31] | You hit your head today, too? | 你今天也磕到脑袋了吗 |
[52:32] | Chase, I’m totally serious. | 查斯 我是认真的 |
[52:36] | I don’t know what you see in that kid, Sarah. | 我不知道你看上了那家伙哪点 萨拉 |
[52:38] | He’s a complete weirdo. | 他就是个怪胎 |
[52:40] | He doesn’t like to talk to anyone, except for you of course. | 他不喜欢跟任何人讲话 当然除了你 |
[52:43] | He’s not a weirdo, he’s just shy. | 他不是怪胎 他只是太害羞了 |
[52:46] | And he has a tough home life, that’s all. | 再加上他家境很艰难 就这些 |
[52:50] | Why do you hate him so much? | 你为什么这么恨他 |
[52:52] | You really don’t know? | 你真不知道 |
[52:55] | Enlighten me. | 点醒我吧 |
[52:59] | Because he stole you from me. | 因为他把你从我身边偷走了 |
[53:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么啊 |
[53:06] | Don’t laugh, Sarah. | 别笑 萨拉 |
[53:08] | You may not remember it, but I do. | 你可能记不清了 但我还记得 |
[53:12] | We were best friends in grade school. | 小学的时候我们是最好的朋友 |
[53:15] | I made you laugh every day. | 我每天都让你开心地笑 |
[53:18] | Till the day you started talkin’ to Peterson. | 直到你开始和皮特森讲话的那天 |
[53:21] | After that, I didn’t even exist anymore. | 在那之后 甚至没有我的位置了 |
[53:23] | Yeah, because you were a complete jerk. | 因为你完全就是个混蛋 |
[53:26] | No, I wasn’t a jerk until you started ignoring me. | 不 在你开始忽视我之前我还不是 |
[53:31] | Oh, my god, Chase. | 天哪 查斯 |
[53:33] | We were, what, six or seven years old? | 我们是六七岁吗 |
[53:38] | – Go out with me, Sarah. – What? | -和我交往 萨拉 -什么 |
[53:40] | Go out with me and I’ll make sure | 跟我交往 我就保证 |
[53:44] | Peterson is treated just like one of the guys. | 对皮特森跟对别人一样 |
[53:46] | I can’t go out with you. | 我不能和你交往 |
[53:49] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[53:51] | Well, for one thing, as your mother so kindly reminded me, | 有一件事 你妈妈刚刚给我个善意提示 |
[53:55] | you already have a girlfriend. | 你已经有女朋友了 |
[53:57] | Who, Kate? | 谁 凯特吗 |
[53:59] | She’s just a temporary distraction. | 只是玩玩而已 |
[54:05] | And that is why I would never ever go out with you, Chase, | 这就是我为什么不会和你交往的原因 查斯 |
[54:07] | because I would never ever wanna be described as someone’s | 因为我永远不想被某人说成 |
[54:10] | temporary distraction. | 只是玩玩而已 |
[54:11] | I mean, I knew this was a big mistake. | 我知道我犯了个严重的错误 |
[54:14] | The only mistake you’re making is leaving, | 你犯的唯一的错 |
[54:16] | without saying yes to my offer! | 就是没有答应我就走了 |
[54:29] | – Queer coming through. – Faggot. | -基佬来了 -死基佬 |
[54:34] | I was wrong, life can get worse. | 我错了 生活会变得更糟糕 |
[54:38] | Listen, I need you to do something for me. | 听着 我需要你帮我做点事 |
[54:40] | I know you probably don’t wanna talk about it, but… | 我知道你估计不想说这事 但是 |
[54:45] | Promise me you’ll have me buried with this. | 答应我你会把我和这个埋在一起 |
[54:48] | You’re right, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 你说的没错 我不想谈这事 |
[54:49] | Please, come on, Sarah. | 拜托 别这样 萨拉 |
[54:51] | Hey, what you got there, Peterson? | 嘿 皮特森 你手上拿的什么 |
[54:56] | And that, Sarah, is why I hate him. | 萨拉 那就是我恨他的原因 |
[55:01] | Give it back, asshole. | 还给我 混蛋 |
[55:03] | Must be pretty important. | 肯定很重要 |
[55:08] | – Chase! – Whoops, sorry about that. | -查斯 -真是抱歉 |
[55:11] | Fucking asshole. | 我去你妈了个逼 |
[55:12] | – Oh, my god. – Fight! | -我的天啊 -打啊 |
[55:21] | Relax, come on! Get off! | 放松 快点 快下来 |
[55:25] | – Come on! – Fuck you, fuck you! | -快点 -我操你妈 |
[55:33] | So, no comments whatsoever about my performance today? | 所以 对于我今天的表现没有评价吗 |
[55:39] | What? | 什么 |
[55:41] | Oh, yeah. Pretty impressive. | 有啊 相当令人印象深刻 |
[55:46] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[55:48] | “Pretty impressive?” | 相当令人印象深刻就没了 |
[55:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:54] | I guess I always thought of myself as the tough one, so, | 我一直以为我是个坚强的人 所以 |
[55:57] | maybe I’m a little jealous. | 或许我有点嫉妒了 |
[56:00] | A little jealous ’cause I beat up Chase and you didn’t? | 有点嫉妒我打了查斯而你没有打吗 |
[56:04] | It was a little weird seeing you go nuts | 看到你像那样对某个人发起狂来 |
[56:06] | on someone like that. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[56:08] | I mean, if I knew it’d only get me two weeks suspension, | 如果我知道这样只会让我停学两周 |
[56:10] | I would’ve done it years ago. | 我早就这么干了 |
[56:14] | Okay, maybe not, but I will tell you this. | 好吧 或许不会 但是我告诉你 |
[56:18] | I felt fucking great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[56:22] | I poured years of abuse into every punch. | 我把多年来的虐待都倾注在每一拳里 |
[56:26] | I’m kinda disappointed I’m gonna miss | 但是有点失望我将错过 |
[56:27] | my last day of high school, though. | 我在高中的最后一天 |
[56:29] | In a weird way, I was actually kinda lookin’ forward to it. | 奇怪的是 我居然有点期待这样 |
[56:40] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我要和你谈一谈 |
[56:44] | But you have to promise not to laugh, | 但你必须保证不笑话我 |
[56:46] | because I’m being completely serious. | 因为我是认真的 |
[56:50] | Yeah, okay. | 好 可以 |
[56:53] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[56:54] | Okay, I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[57:25] | What if I sleep with you? | 如果我和你上床会怎么样 |
[57:28] | What? | 什么 |
[57:31] | If I sleep with you, will you change your mind? | 如果我和你睡了 你会改变主意吗 |
[57:34] | I’ll sleep with you right now, | 我可以立刻和你上床 |
[57:36] | if you promise me you won’t kill yourself. | 如果你答应我不会自杀 |
[57:41] | Sarah, that’s crazy. | 萨拉 那太扯了 |
[57:43] | That’s crazy. | 太扯了 |
[57:44] | You promised you wouldn’t laugh. | 你答应过不会笑话我的 |
[57:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:49] | But… | 但是 |
[58:17] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[58:20] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[58:22] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[58:24] | I would do it, if I thought you loved me that way, | 如果我认为你是爱我的 我会答应你 |
[58:27] | but you don’t, you said it like a million times | 但是你不是 你说过很多次 |
[58:29] | that I’m like a brother to you. | 我就像是你的兄弟一样 |
[58:31] | Well, maybe I was just joking, | 或许我只是在开玩笑 |
[58:32] | or maybe I haven’t given the thought a real chance. | 或者我一直没有给这个想法成真的机会 |
[58:36] | Sarah, you do love me like a brother, you’re just tryin’ | 萨拉 你就像对兄弟一样爱我 你只是 |
[58:39] | to convince yourself otherwise so you can save me. | 想要说服你自己这样你就可以救我 |
[58:41] | Don’t tell me how I feel, I know how I feel, maybe you | 别告诉我我什么感觉 我自己知道 |
[58:44] | just need to get laid to realize life is worth living. | 或许你需要做一下才能明白生活是值得的 |
[58:47] | Oh, my god, will you listen to yourself? | 天啊 你听到你说的了吗 |
[58:48] | Like you know. | 就像你知道的 |
[59:08] | I love you more than anything in this world. | 我爱你胜过世上任何事 |
[59:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[59:12] | If you did, you wouldn’t be doing this to me. | 如果真是这样 你就不该这么对我 |
[59:15] | I’m not doing this to you, Sarah. | 萨拉 我并没有针对你 |
[59:18] | The thing is, I hate people, every person I’ve ever met | 问题是 我讨厌别人 我遇到的每个 |
[59:21] | has this hidden agenda, and it disgusts me. | 人都有些秘密企图 这让我恶心 |
[59:25] | Not everyone. | 不是每个人呀 |
[59:28] | Okay, not everyone, but I’ve been around long enough | 好吧 不是每个人 但是我已经呆的 |
[59:32] | to know that 98% of the population is fake. | 够久足以知道98%的人都是虚伪的 |
[59:35] | I’ll bet a ton of people come to my funeral, | 我敢打赌有很多人来参加我的葬礼 |
[59:38] | when most of them didn’t give me the time of day. | 而当中的多数人都连正眼都没瞧过我 |
[59:40] | Sharks are a more respectable species. | 相较而言鲨鱼更受尊敬些 |
[59:42] | At least they don’t hide their true instincts | 至少当他们想要什么的时候不会 |
[59:44] | and intensions when they want something. | 隐藏他们的真实本能和意图 |
[59:46] | So, hang out with the other 2%. | 那就和另外的2%的人出去玩啊 |
[59:47] | I mean, that’s still a lot of people. | 我是说 那也有很多人 |
[59:51] | I don’t think I have the energy | 我不认为我现在有这精力 |
[59:52] | to seek those people out now. | 去找出那些人 |
[59:54] | While I’m young. | 当我年轻的时候 |
[59:56] | Hell, I don’t even think I belong to the 2%. | 见鬼 我甚至不认为我属于那2% |
[1:00:03] | You’re the only person that I like talking to. | 你是唯一一个我喜欢交流的人 |
[1:00:09] | The only one. | 唯一一个 |
[1:00:11] | If I don’t go through with this, | 如果我不这么做 |
[1:00:14] | in another year, you’re gonna be goin’ off to college, | 再过一年 你就要离开去上大学了 |
[1:00:18] | and then you’re gonna land a great job as a CEO, | 然后你就会得到像首席执行官那种好工作 |
[1:00:22] | or a drill sergeant. | 或者当一名教官 |
[1:00:26] | And you’ll go and marry some fun, outgoing guy, | 然后你会嫁给一个有趣且外向的男人 |
[1:00:32] | and I would be stuck, right here. | 而我会被困在这里 |
[1:00:36] | I would always keep in touch. | 我会经常联系你的 |
[1:00:38] | I mean, we could talk every week, I promise. | 我是说 我们可以每周聊天 我保证 |
[1:00:42] | And how long do you think your future husband | 你认为你未来的丈夫 |
[1:00:43] | would put up with that? | 能忍多久 |
[1:00:48] | I don’t know why someone as great as you | 我不知道为什么像你这样优秀的人 |
[1:00:51] | chose to hang out with someone like me, | 会选择和我这样的人玩 |
[1:00:55] | but I’m so grateful that you did. | 但我很感激你这么做了 |
[1:00:59] | I just wanna say goodbye on my own terms. | 我只想用我自己的方式说再见 |
[1:01:01] | I know that you might not understand it. | 我知道你可能不会理解 |
[1:01:07] | But I’m asking you to accept it. | 但我请求你接受它 |
[1:01:15] | I guess I should leave. | 我想我该走了 |
[1:01:34] | That kiss was a real dream come true, by the way. | 顺便说一下 那个吻真是美梦成真 |
[1:01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, Christ, are you blind? | 天啊 你眼瞎了吗 |
[1:03:59] | So, what do you want? | 你想要干嘛 |
[1:04:01] | You are sober enough to know what happened today, I hope. | 你要是还没醉死就该知道今天发生了什么 |
[1:04:06] | School called this afternoon. | 今天下午学校打电话来了 |
[1:04:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:04:16] | And what? | 什么然后 |
[1:04:17] | I wanna know what you’re gonna do about it. | 我想知道你会怎么做 |
[1:04:18] | What do you want me to do, they’ve already been suspended. | 你要我怎么办 他们已经被停学了 |
[1:04:22] | My son’s face looks like hamburger, I don’t quite think | 我儿子的脸被打的像个汉堡 我不认为 |
[1:04:25] | a school suspension is gonna cut it, sweetie. | 学校停学就可以了 亲爱的 |
[1:04:31] | Look here. | 听我说 |
[1:04:33] | “Sweetie.” | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:35] | For years, that kid has been bullying Jesse, | 多年来 那孩子一直欺负杰西 |
[1:04:37] | and I haven’t said a goddamn thing. | 我连个屁都没放 |
[1:04:40] | As far as I’m concerned, he got what he deserved. | 在我看来 他活该被打 |
[1:04:43] | So, you don’t care that your own son | 那你不关心你儿子 |
[1:04:45] | got his face smashed in today? | 的脸今天被打肿咯 |
[1:04:47] | That’s never been proven. | 还没有证明他是我儿子 |
[1:04:50] | Come on, Rick, don’t fool yourself, Chase looks more | 瑞克 别自欺欺人了 查斯比那个 |
[1:04:52] | like you than that delinquent you’re living with, | 跟你住在一起的少年犯更像你 |
[1:04:54] | and pregnancy math doesn’t lie. | 而且怀孕周期是不会说谎的 |
[1:04:57] | Pregnancy math says get the fuck out of my house. | 怀孕周期说赶紧滚出我的房子 |
[1:05:00] | Where is the little hoodlum anyway? | 那个小流氓在哪 |
[1:05:01] | I don’t know, and I don’t really care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[1:05:05] | You know, you oughta be a little more grateful. | 你知道吗 你该心怀感激一些 |
[1:05:07] | I never came after you for a dime. | 我从来没有找你要过一分钱 |
[1:05:09] | You want a piece of this? | 你想来讹我吗 |
[1:05:12] | Don’t bullshit me, Christine. | 少诳我了 克里斯汀 |
[1:05:14] | If your husband ever knew that Chase was not his, | 如果你丈夫知道查斯不是他的孩子 |
[1:05:17] | you’d be committing economic suicide and you know it. | 你就断了经济来源 你心里没数吗 |
[1:05:20] | Just keep your son away from Chase. | 让你儿子离查斯远点 |
[1:05:21] | Fine, no problem, and you tell your son | 好 没问题 那你也告诉你儿子 |
[1:05:23] | that if he ever comes near my son again I will go over there | 如果他再靠近我儿子一次 |
[1:05:27] | and give him an ass-whipping personally. | 我就亲自去狠狠地抽他一顿 |
[1:05:29] | He seems like he’s been short a few of those. | 看起来他好像有点欠收拾 |
[1:05:32] | You know, I don’t know what happened to you. | 我不知道你身上发生了什么事 |
[1:05:35] | You had the makings of a fine man once, I don’t know why | 你曾经是个好人 我不知道为什么 |
[1:05:38] | you let her death get to you the way you did. | 你让她的死这样一直折磨着你 |
[1:05:40] | First there was the booze, then the accident. | 先是酗酒 然后又是车祸 |
[1:05:43] | You should’ve just gotten your degree and moved on. | 你该学着放下然后往前看了 |
[1:05:45] | It’s not your fault she was unbalanced. | 她心理不平衡不是你的错 |
[1:05:48] | I said, get out. | 我说了 出去 |
[1:05:50] | It was just a fling, for cryin’ out loud. | 那只是一时冲动 老天爷呀 |
[1:05:52] | It wasn’t the fling, you stupid bitch. | 那不是一时冲动 你这傻婊子 |
[1:05:54] | It was the pregnancy that she couldn’t handle. | 是她没办法应付怀孕这事 |
[1:05:56] | You know, I guess honesty’s not always the best policy. | 你知道 我想坦诚并不总是最好的办法 |
[1:05:59] | Although, I suppose it was noble of you to try to… | 尽管如此 我觉得你尝试说出来很伟大 |
[1:06:03] | You’re lucky that you’re a woman, | 你是个女人算你走运 |
[1:06:05] | or I’d pound your $30,000 fuckin’ face! | 要不然我就揍扁你这价值3万美元的脸 |
[1:06:10] | Last warning. | 最后一次警告 |
[1:06:12] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:06:18] | I see your son actually inherited insanity | 看来你儿子确实是遗传了 |
[1:06:20] | from both parents. | 双亲的精神病了 |
[1:06:41] | So that’s why you drink? | 那就是你酗酒的原因吗 |
[1:06:44] | ‘Cause what you did drove her to suicide? | 因为你的所作所为逼的她自杀 |
[1:06:52] | I drink, because every day I see your face, | 我喝酒 是因为每天我看到你的脸 |
[1:06:57] | I’m reminded of her. | 都会想起她 |
[1:07:06] | Your presence never lets me forget. | 你的存在让我永远无法忘怀 |
[1:07:46] | Fuck. | 卧槽 |
[1:07:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[1:07:51] | You’ll just have to plant more. | 这样你就得再多种些植物了 |
[1:07:53] | This is the one good thing I was gonna leave behind. | 这是我唯一能留下的好东西 |
[1:07:56] | The one good thing, you think this changes anything? | 唯一的好事 你觉得你能改变任何事吗 |
[1:07:58] | This literally changes nothing. | 什么都不会改变 |
[1:08:00] | You said you wanted to wait for them | 你说过你想等到他们 |
[1:08:01] | to bloom one more time. | 再一次开花 |
[1:08:02] | You know, just give me until next year, Jesse, | 就给我等到明年 杰西 |
[1:08:04] | and I swear to god, I won’t do anything, Jesse– | 我对天发誓 我不会再做任何事 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t want another year! | 我不想再过一年了 |
[1:08:10] | I was waiting until my birthday. | 我本来打算等到我生日的时候 |
[1:08:13] | They always bloom right before my birthday. | 它们总会在我生日前开花 |
[1:08:14] | Your birthday? | 你生日那天吗 |
[1:08:16] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:08:18] | So my dad doesn’t feel guilty about not getting me a gift | 这样我爸爸就不会因为10年来都 |
[1:08:20] | for the 10th year in a row. | 没送过我礼物而愧疚了 |
[1:08:21] | Oh, yeah, ’cause suicide will make him feel less guilty. | 是啊 因为自杀会让他不那么愧疚 |
[1:08:24] | – That’s crazy. – This is fucking crazy! | -简直胡来 -这才是胡闹 |
[1:08:26] | This is an attempt to save your pathetic life! | 这是为了拯救你可怜的生命的努力 |
[1:08:28] | Stop attempting and leave me be, for Christ sake! | 看在上帝的份上 别尝试也别管我了 |
[1:08:36] | What the fuck are you two doing? | 你俩他妈在做什么 |
[1:08:37] | – It’s three in the morning! – Nothing, Dad. | -现在是凌晨三点啊 -没什么 爸 |
[1:08:40] | – Mr. Peterson– Sarah. | -皮特森先生 -萨拉 |
[1:08:43] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[1:08:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:48] | Sorry, Mr. Peterson. | 抱歉 皮特森先生 |
[1:08:51] | I’ll catch you after school tomorrow, Jesse. | 明天放学后我来找你 杰西 |
[1:09:00] | You comin’ in or what? | 你要进来还是怎么样 |
[1:09:04] | Girlfriend troubles? | 和女朋友闹矛盾了吗 |
[1:09:06] | Somethin’ like that. | 差不多 |
[1:09:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, hi, Miss Shannon, what’s up? | 嗨 莎伦小姐 有什么事吗 |
[1:09:55] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:22] | – What about your bike? – What’re you doing here? | -你的自行车呢 -你来这干嘛 |
[1:10:25] | I thought your suspension applied to all school grounds? | 我还以为你停学包含不允许进入校园呢 |
[1:10:28] | I thought you said to meet you after school today? | 我以为你说今天放学后见我 |
[1:10:29] | That was for your dad’s benefit. | 那是为了你爸爸 |
[1:10:31] | Sarah, wait. | 萨拉 等一下 |
[1:10:34] | Sarah, listen, I’m not gonna do it. | 萨拉 听着 我不会自杀 |
[1:10:40] | I’m sorry if I was being a big jerk, | 很抱歉我表现得很混蛋 |
[1:10:41] | and I’m sorry if I almost ruined your vacation. | 还有我差点毁了你的假期 |
[1:10:44] | My vacation? | 我的假期 |
[1:10:45] | How about my life? | 是我的生活好不好 |
[1:10:50] | How do I know you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你是不是说谎 |
[1:10:54] | I got a call today, from Miss Shannon, the art teacher. | 今天我接到美术老师莎伦小姐的电话 |
[1:10:59] | A great call. | 一个很棒的消息 |
[1:11:00] | A call about what? | 关于什么的 |
[1:11:02] | She told me that she sent in a couple of my works from | 她告诉我她从我的课堂作品中选了几幅 |
[1:11:04] | class to the head of the school at New York Art Institute. | 寄给了纽约艺术学院的院长 |
[1:11:09] | He showed it to the people in admissions and apparently, | 他把这些作品给招生部的人看 |
[1:11:13] | if I can put together a portfolio, | 显然 如果我可以做成画册 |
[1:11:15] | and send it in, the same great quality, | 并寄出 当然得是同样好的作品 |
[1:11:18] | I could be a serious candidate for an art scholarship. | 我就可能成为艺术奖金最佳候选人 |
[1:11:23] | Again, how do I know you’re not lying? | 同样 我怎么知道你不是在说谎 |
[1:11:26] | Just go in and ask her yourself if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我可以自己进去问她 |
[1:11:28] | It just seems like an awful sudden change of heart. | 只是你的心意转变得太突然 |
[1:11:31] | That’s all. | 仅仅如此 |
[1:11:34] | Listen, if I can get out of this town, | 听着 如果我可以离开这个镇 |
[1:11:36] | and get away from my dad… | 还有离开我的父亲 |
[1:11:42] | I guess, maybe there is something for me to look forward to. | 我想 还是有些东西值得我去期待 |
[1:11:49] | So, promise me. | 所以 答应我 |
[1:11:52] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别 |
[1:11:53] | It makes a difference to me. | 对我来说不一样 |
[1:11:58] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:12:05] | – Right, you wanna come over? – Yeah. | -好了 一起走吗 -好 |
[1:12:32] | – Hello? – Come on in! | -有人在吗 -请进 |
[1:12:34] | – Good morning, Mrs. Morin. – Morning, Jesse. | -早上好莫林太太 -早上好杰西 |
[1:12:36] | – Can you get her going, please? – Of course, my pleasure. | -你可以把她拉出来吗 -当然 |
[1:12:47] | You decent? | 你穿好衣服了吗 |
[1:12:48] | Not sure if I’m decent, but I’m fully clothed. | 不确定我是不是得体 但我有穿着整齐 |
[1:12:50] | If that’s what you mean. | 如果那是你的意思 |
[1:12:52] | I didn’t think I was gonna make it in time. | 我还以为我要来不及了 |
[1:12:54] | I thought you were supposed to be gone by now. | 以为你现在已经走了 |
[1:12:55] | Your mom does not look happy, by the way. | 还有你妈妈看起来不开心了 |
[1:12:57] | Oh shut up and just get my bathing suit from the bathroom. | 别叨叨了 去浴室把我泳衣拿来 |
[1:13:00] | Please. | 麻烦你啦 |
[1:13:07] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -给 -好了 |
[1:13:17] | – Okay. – See? | -好了 -看吧 |
[1:13:19] | 20 minutes to pack, piece of cake. | 20分钟就打包好 小菜一碟 |
[1:13:20] | – Yeah, fruit cake. – Sarah, if I miss this– | -是啊 果盘 -萨拉如果我错过 |
[1:13:22] | – Here, let me get it. – I’m coming! | -我来拿 -来啦来啦 |
[1:13:25] | Told you, let me get it, let me get it, come on. | 就告诉你 我来拿我来拿 |
[1:13:26] | You don’t think I can carry my own suitcase? | 你认为我拿不起我的行李箱 |
[1:13:28] | I’m just tryin’ to be a gentleman. | 我只是尽量绅士点 |
[1:13:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:13:33] | – Never mind, you take it. – Oh, my god, move. | -算了 还是你拿吧 -天啊走走走 |
[1:13:35] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:13:41] | It’s about time. | 到时间了 |
[1:13:43] | – This is why I told you – Save the lecture, Mom. | -所以我才说 -收起你的说教 妈妈 |
[1:13:44] | You don’t wanna miss your flight. | 你也不想错过航班吧 |
[1:13:53] | You’re a doll, thank you, Jesse. | 你真棒 谢谢你杰西 |
[1:13:55] | More than my pleasure, Mrs. Morin. | 乐意之极 莫林太太 |
[1:13:57] | Oh, Jesse, just call me Phyllis, okay? | 杰西 叫我菲利斯就好了 |
[1:14:00] | Wait, so he gets to call you Phyllis? | 等等 所以他可以叫你菲利斯 |
[1:14:02] | Well, now that you mention it, | 既然你特别提起来 |
[1:14:04] | why don’t you call me Mom, too, Jesse? | 杰西 你也叫我妈妈怎么样 |
[1:14:07] | – Mom, that’s weird. – Really? | -妈妈那很奇怪 -真的吗 |
[1:14:08] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[1:14:10] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[1:14:12] | Yeah, okay, what? | 是啊 好的 然后呢 |
[1:14:14] | Yeah, okay, Mom. | 好的 好的 妈妈 |
[1:14:17] | Okay, this is just getting bizarre, can we go now? | 好吧越来越诡异了 我们可以出门了吗 |
[1:14:21] | Try not to molest Mickey too much, Mom. | 妈妈 对米奇好点 |
[1:14:23] | And take all the fun out of this trip? | 那我的旅途还有什么乐趣可言 |
[1:14:25] | Oh, god. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:14:27] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:14:31] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:14:32] | Saying goodbye to a friend before she goes on vacation. | 跟一位即将度假的朋友说再见 |
[1:14:34] | – You’re acting mushy. – What do you mean? | -你有点多愁善感 -你指的是什么 |
[1:14:36] | – You promised, right? – Yes, I promised. | -你答应过我的 -是的我答应你了 |
[1:14:40] | Okay, good. | 那就好 很好 |
[1:14:42] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:14:44] | I had this made for you. | 我给你配了把钥匙 |
[1:14:48] | Come over here any time you can’t take your dad, okay? | 你受不了你爸的时候可以随时来这里 |
[1:14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:54] | Mr. Wonderful will not be happy either | 如果你没准时到纽约 萨拉 |
[1:14:56] | if you’re late to New York, Sarah! | 奇妙先生也不会高兴的 |
[1:14:57] | – I’ll see you soon! – See you soon. | -回头见 -回头见 |
[1:15:47] | I love you, have a wonderful time. | 我爱你 旅途愉快 |
[1:15:49] | – Good luck with your dad. – I will, have fun. | -跟你爸玩得开心 -我会的 |
[1:15:50] | – Please be careful driving. – I will. | -开车小心点 -我会的 |
[1:15:53] | – Okay. – Love you, goodbye! | -好的 -爱你 再见 |
[1:15:54] | Alright, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:56] | – Hello. – Hi, how are you? | -嗨 -嗨 你好吗 |
[1:16:59] | – How’s my girl? – Good, how’re you doin’? | -我的宝贝怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[1:17:02] | – Good, have a good trip? – Yeah, you know. | -很好 路上顺利吗 -顺利 |
[1:17:06] | Smooth, no traffic. | 很顺利 没有堵车 |
[1:17:39] | – Hello. – What took you so long? | -你好 -怎么那么久才接电话呢 |
[1:17:41] | I was sleeping in, thank you very much. | 我还在睡觉 谢谢关心 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, I’m sorry! | 喔 抱歉 |
[1:17:47] | I thought you were an early-riser. | 我还以为你是习惯早起的人 |
[1:17:49] | I’m fine, Sarah, having fun? | 我很好 萨拉 玩得开心吗 |
[1:17:52] | You know, as much fun as a daughter can have | 可以想见 就是一个女儿被24小时 |
[1:17:55] | being tethered to her father 24/7. | 拴在父亲身边的乐趣 |
[1:17:57] | How is Mr. Wonderful anyway? | 奇妙先生怎么样 |
[1:18:00] | You know, actually, it’s not that bad. | 实际上 也没那么差 |
[1:18:03] | I’m glad I bought earplugs though, | 还好我有买了耳塞 |
[1:18:05] | because he still snores like crazy. | 他还是很大声的打呼噜 |
[1:18:07] | Still takes a ton of sleeping pills, too. | 仍然会吃很多的安眠药 |
[1:18:10] | And this morning we’re going on a hike in Watkin’s Glenn. | 今天早上我们会去沃特金斯·格伦徒步 |
[1:18:14] | So, how’s the portfolio coming? | 你的画册弄得怎么样了 |
[1:18:17] | – I’m gettin’ there. – Sarah! | -差不多做好了 -萨拉 |
[1:18:19] | – Yeah? – No towels! | -有什么事吗 -没有毛巾 |
[1:18:22] | Okay, hey, I gotta go. | 好吧 我要挂电话了 |
[1:18:24] | – I’ll talk to you later, okay? – Sure, later. | -我晚些时候再打给你好吗 -当然 |
[1:18:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:20:36] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:20:43] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:20:46] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:20:49] | – Please, stop. – I’m teaching you a lesson. | -请你停止 -我是在教你 |
[1:20:55] | Please, this is a new fuckin’ low, even for you. | 即使是你这样的人渣 这么做也太差劲了 |
[1:20:57] | It’s not nice when people mess with your shit, is it? | 你也不想别人乱翻你的东西 不是吗 |
[1:21:00] | – When did you find the key? – What’re you talkin’ about? | -你什么时候找到钥匙的 -你说什么 |
[1:21:03] | Oh, don’t play stupid with me, okay? | 不要再装傻了好吗 |
[1:21:05] | I never leave the photo on top of the gun. | 我从来没有把照片放在枪的上面过 |
[1:21:08] | Dad, please, I need to give those to someone, please. | 爸 这是我要给别人的 求你了 |
[1:21:12] | Get back, how else are you supposed to learn? | 让开 不这样你怎么能记住教训 |
[1:21:14] | How else are you… | 不这样你怎么能 |
[1:21:23] | Don’t think I’ve forgotten, alright? | 不要以为我忘记了 |
[1:21:24] | You got two weeks to get your shit outta here. | 你有两个星期时间打包离开这里 |
[1:21:28] | I wouldn’t spend another fucking day with you! | 我不会再跟你多待一天 |
[1:21:59] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:22:01] | – Dad. – Huh? | -爸 -嗯 |
[1:22:03] | Did you wanna put on pajamas? | 你想要换上睡衣吗 |
[1:22:04] | – No, I’m good. – Okay! | -不需要 这样就好 -好吧 |
[1:22:09] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[1:22:11] | 9:40. | 9点40 |
[1:22:13] | Set your alarm for five, okay? | 定一个五点的闹钟 |
[1:22:15] | Five? | 五点 |
[1:22:17] | Dad, we’re on vacation. | 爸 我们在度假呀 |
[1:22:20] | Early bird gets to see the sunrise. | 早起的人可以看到太阳升起 |
[1:22:22] | But I just saw one about a week ago. | 但是一周前我才看了一次 |
[1:23:32] | Hey, Sarah. | 嗨 萨拉 |
[1:23:34] | Hi, how did you know it was me? | 嗨 你怎么知道是我 |
[1:23:37] | There’s a reason my dad never got a phone with caller ID. | 我爸用没有来电显示的电话是有原因的 |
[1:23:40] | You’re pretty much the only person who calls, | 基本上你是唯一会打过来的人 |
[1:23:41] | and the only person who ever calls us late. | 唯一一个会在晚上打过来的 |
[1:23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:23:45] | Well, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday tonight, | 我只是想在今晚祝你生日快乐 |
[1:23:48] | ’cause I just don’t know what kinda cell service | 因为我不知道明天手机 |
[1:23:50] | I’m gonna have tomorrow. | 信号会怎么样 |
[1:23:54] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[1:23:57] | Yeah, I’m here, yeah. | 我在 我在听 |
[1:23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:01] | So, do you have anything special planned for tomorrow? | 你明天有什么特别想做的事吗 |
[1:24:09] | Jesse, what’s wrong? | 杰西 发生什么事了 |
[1:24:12] | He burned all my drawings. | 他把我的画全烧了 |
[1:24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:17] | I’m sorry, Sarah. | 对不起 萨拉 |
[1:24:20] | Oh no, no, no, don’t you dare. | 不 不 不 你敢 |
[1:24:21] | Don’t you dare do this to me, Jesse Peterson, | 你敢这么对我 杰西·皮特森 |
[1:24:24] | you promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[1:24:24] | I can’t talk about it anymore. | 我不能再谈这件事了 |
[1:24:27] | Midnight comes, then I’m done. | 12点一到 我就结束了 |
[1:24:29] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[1:24:31] | Did you know that Chase is my half-brother? | 你知道吗 查斯是我同父异母的兄弟 |
[1:24:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:36] | Keep it on the down-low, though. | 小声点 不要告诉别人 |
[1:24:38] | It’s kind of a big small-town secret. | 算是个小镇上的大秘密 |
[1:24:41] | Kinda makes sense, right? | 听起来挺合理的 对吗 |
[1:24:43] | This whole time it’s just been a killer case | 一直以来 都是兄弟之间竞争 |
[1:24:45] | of sibling rivalry. | 导致的命案 |
[1:24:46] | Jesse, what the hell are you talking about? | 杰西 你到底在说什么 |
[1:24:49] | Listen, I have to go. | 听着 我要挂了 |
[1:24:53] | I love you, I always have. | 我爱你 一直都是 |
[1:24:57] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:24:59] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, Jesse. | 不不不 等等 等一下 杰西 |
[1:25:02] | Jesse, goddamn it! | 杰西 该死的 |
[1:25:43] | Call Jesse Peterson. | 打电话给杰西·皮特森 |
[1:25:47] | Calling Jesse Peterson. | 正在打电话给杰西·皮特森 |
[1:25:55] | Jesse, please don’t do this. | 杰西 求你不要这么做 |
[1:26:02] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 不要这样对你自己 |
[1:26:05] | Don’t do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[1:26:07] | Don’t do this for your mom. | 为了你妈妈 不要这样做 |
[1:26:12] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这样做 |
[1:26:23] | I’m so mad at you right now. | 我现在对你很生气 |
[1:26:40] | I can make it, I can make it. | 我可以赶到 我可以的 |
[1:27:06] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:27:22] | I’m really scared, Jesse. | 我真的很害怕 杰西 |
[1:27:29] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[1:27:31] | Come on, Jesse, come on, for me. | 该死的 杰西 为了我不要这样做 |
[1:27:33] | Just do this one thing for me, that’s all I ask. | 我只求你 为我做这一件事 |
[1:27:41] | I’ll go to the lake at 6AM every morning. | 我会每天6点到湖边 |
[1:27:46] | Come on, don’t do this to me, please don’t do this to me. | 拜托 别这样对我 别这样对我 |
[1:27:51] | Help me out, Jesse. | 就当是为了我 杰西 |
[1:27:56] | Help me out. | 不要做傻事 |
[1:28:01] | Stay alive for a little bit longer, and I’ll help you. | 再多活着一会儿 我会帮你的 |
[1:28:06] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[1:28:12] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:28:15] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[1:28:20] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:28:23] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西啊 |
[1:28:28] | Not now, not now, not now. | 别赶上这个时候 千万不要 |
[1:28:41] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:28:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:05] | Yeah, I’m by mile marker three. | 是的 我在三英里标志牌这里 |
[1:29:07] | Yeah, please hurry. | 是的 麻烦快点 |
[1:29:10] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:29:12] | Now the crowd is loving it, it’s the bottom | 现场观众的呼声越来越高 比赛来到了 |
[1:29:15] | of the eighth inning and so far it’s been a very tight game. | 第八局的尾声 目前比分依然十分胶着 |
[1:29:20] | Two outs with a runner on first base. | 两次出振加上当前一垒跑手 |
[1:29:27] | Joey’s, how can I help you? | 乔伊酒吧 请问有什么需要吗 |
[1:29:30] | Yeah, sure, hold on one second, he’s right here. | 当然可以 等一下 他就在这 |
[1:29:33] | Rick, it’s for you. | 瑞克 是找你的 |
[1:29:35] | Who is it? | 是谁找我 |
[1:29:36] | I don’t know, it’s some girl, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 就是个女孩儿 |
[1:29:41] | – Hello? – Hi Mr. Peterson, it’s Sarah. | -喂 -皮特森先生 我是萨拉 |
[1:29:46] | – Who? – Sarah. | -谁 -萨拉啊 |
[1:29:47] | Your son’s best friend? | 你儿子最好的朋友啊 |
[1:29:51] | Look, whatever Jesse’s done, I don’t wanna hear about. | 听着 不管杰西干了什么我都不想听到 |
[1:29:54] | Oh my god, can you act like a father for just once? | 天哪 就这一回你能有点当父亲的样子吗 |
[1:29:56] | I mean, Jesse needs you, he plans on killing himself. | 我是说 杰西需要你 他打算自杀 |
[1:30:03] | I don’t know what kinda game you’re tryin’ to play but I– | 我不知道你到底在玩什么把戏 但是我 |
[1:30:05] | This isn’t a game! | 这不是儿戏 |
[1:30:07] | He’s planning on doing it tonight at midnight. | 他打算在今晚午时动手 |
[1:30:14] | He wouldn’t have the balls to do somethin’ like that. | 他才不敢干出那种事 |
[1:30:16] | Oh my god, that’s exactly why he’s doing it, | 天哪 这正是他想自杀的原因 |
[1:30:17] | because that’s how you think of him. | 因为你就是那么看待他的 |
[1:30:25] | – Mr. Peterson? – Yeah? | -皮特森先生 -我在 |
[1:30:27] | Well, what the hell are you waiting for? | 那你还在等什么呢 |
[1:30:29] | Go, run, do something! | 去啊 跑回去 做点什么啊 |
[1:30:33] | Rick, are you okay? | 瑞克 你还好吗 |
[1:30:35] | Pete, is your car fixed yet? | 皮特 你的车修好了没 |
[1:30:37] | No, Pam’s been givin’ me a ride into work. | 还没 都是帕姆开车捎我过来上班的 |
[1:30:42] | Well, how… | 那是怎么 |
[1:30:45] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[1:30:48] | Rick, you need to settle up over here, Rick! | 瑞克 你得先把账结了啊 瑞克 |
[1:31:23] | Hi, um, I’d like to report an emergency. | 你好 我想报告一起紧急事件 |
[1:31:46] | Son of a bitch. | 他娘的 |
[1:33:33] | Take all the time you need, Rick. | 瑞克 你需要休息多久都可以 |
[1:33:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:33:39] | Honey, I could wait in the car, | 亲爱的 如果你想再待一会儿的话 |
[1:33:40] | if you wanna stay behind for a bit. | 我可以先去车里等你 |
[1:33:42] | No, I’m fine, Mom, we can go. | 不 不用了 妈妈 我们走吧 |
[1:33:48] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[1:33:52] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[1:33:57] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[1:34:00] | I’ll actually meet you in the car, I’ll just be a minute. | 我还是回头去车里找你吧 就一会儿 |
[1:34:02] | – Are you sure? – Mm-hm. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[1:34:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:34:19] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:34:23] | I just wanted to say, I know you were a good friend to Jesse | 我只是想说 我知道你是杰西的好朋友 |
[1:34:29] | and you shouldn’t blame yourself for what happened to him. | 你不用因为他的事情责怪你自己 |
[1:34:33] | Blame myself? | 责怪我自己 |
[1:34:36] | You knew that Jesse was planning on killing– | 你之前知道杰西打算自杀 |
[1:34:38] | Blame myself? | 责怪我自己吗 |
[1:34:41] | You only gave me 20 minutes to save– | 你就给了我20分钟去救 |
[1:34:42] | 20 minutes? | 20分钟 |
[1:34:44] | You had years and if you had paid any attention to him, | 你要是那些年能多在他身上花点心思 |
[1:34:47] | you would’ve known. | 你早就该发现了 |
[1:35:04] | Sarah, I’m really sorry. | 萨拉 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:35:06] | You have some nerve. | 你倒还有胆子出现 |
[1:35:27] | All set, honey? | 好了吗 亲爱的 |
[1:35:28] | Set as I’ll ever be. | 都收拾妥当了 |
[1:35:52] | Jesse was right, I did move on with my life. | 杰西是对的 我的生活还是继续了下去 |
[1:35:59] | I’m sorry, I’m coming, I’m coming! | 不好意思 我来了 我来了 |
[1:36:02] | – Late for everything! – I’m sorry. | -老是爱迟到 -对不起 |
[1:36:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:33] | It took about two years until I finally made it through | 我花了两年的时间才从他的事情里走出来 |
[1:36:37] | a day without thinking about him. | 不再每天都想着他 |
[1:36:40] | Though the hole he left in my heart | 尽管他在我心中留下的那个空洞 |
[1:36:41] | grew a little bit smaller, it was always there. | 渐渐变小 但它还是依然存在 |
[1:36:49] | Oh, hi, I’m glad I caught you. | 嗨 还好碰到你了 |
[1:36:51] | I might not see you before I leave for Spring Break. | 可能春假之前我都见不到你了 |
[1:36:53] | You’re not goin’ with Cath? | 你不跟凯茜一起吗 |
[1:36:54] | No, Mike is taking me out to dinner before we leave. | 不 在我们走之前迈克要带我去吃饭 |
[1:36:57] | Lucky, and I’m stuck alone with Cathy, Joel, | 运气真好 我就只有跟凯茜和乔尔 |
[1:36:59] | and the pasta primavera. | 还有跟意大利面过了 |
[1:37:00] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是啊 真不好意思了 |
[1:37:01] | – Good luck. – Yeah, alright, have fun. | -祝你好运了 -好吧 玩得开心 |
[1:37:02] | – I’ll see you in a week. – Sounds good. | -一周后见吧 -就这么说定了 |
[1:37:04] | – Bye. – See ya. | -拜拜 -再见 |
[1:37:11] | It’s been nice hearing someone | 这几天能听到某人从楼上 |
[1:37:13] | come down those stairs the past few days. | 下来活动活动真是太好了 |
[1:37:16] | Are you still lookin’ for a new place? | 你还在看新房子吗 |
[1:37:18] | – I think I finally found one. – Really? | -我觉得我终于看中了一间 -是吗 |
[1:37:21] | – Oh, shit! – Mom, I never hear you swear! | -卧槽 -妈 我还没听你说过脏话呢 |
[1:37:25] | I forgot to tell you, someone from the high school called | 我忘了告诉你了 昨天有人从高中 |
[1:37:27] | yesterday, they said someone left a package there for you, | 打电话过来 说有人给你留了个包裹 |
[1:37:30] | because they weren’t sure where you lived. | 因为他们不确定你住在哪 |
[1:37:32] | – Who? – They didn’t know. | -谁留的啊 -他们不知道 |
[1:37:34] | Just that it was some guy, | 只知道是个男的 |
[1:37:35] | who said he wanted it to be a surprise. | 说是想送个惊喜 |
[1:37:38] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 那就奇怪了 |
[1:37:41] | Well, I guess I’ll head over there before I get my hair cut. | 那我剪头发之前先过去一趟吧 |
[1:37:44] | – I’ll see you later. Bye, honey. | -一会儿见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[1:37:51] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:37:52] | Hi. Hi, Mrs. Johnson. | -嗨 -嗨 约翰逊太太 |
[1:37:54] | You look great. | 你看上去不错 |
[1:37:55] | How is college experience treating you? | 你的大学生活过得怎么样 |
[1:37:57] | – Oh, exhausting, but fun. – That’s funny. | -很累 但很有趣 -真有意思 |
[1:38:00] | Chase Gibbons was here earlier this week. | 查斯·吉本斯上周还在这儿 |
[1:38:02] | He said the same thing. | 他也跟你说了一样的话 |
[1:38:03] | How is Chase anyway? | 顺便问问 查斯怎么样了 |
[1:38:06] | He looked great, he said he’s marrying | 他看上去不错 他说明年什么时候就要 |
[1:38:07] | his high school sweetheart sometime next year. | 跟他的高中女友结婚了 |
[1:38:10] | – Who, Kate? – Yeah, that’s her. | -谁 凯特吗 -是啊 是她 |
[1:38:12] | “Temporary distraction.” | “玩玩而已” |
[1:38:14] | – What’s that? – Oh, nothing. | -说什么 -没什么 |
[1:38:16] | So, I’m so curious, | 我来是比较好奇 |
[1:38:17] | about this mysterious package you have here. | 留在你这里的那个包裹 |
[1:38:20] | Yeah, the gentleman didn’t wanna leave his name. | 是啊 那位先生不想留下姓名 |
[1:38:21] | He said it wouldn’t be a surprise if he did, I don’t know. | 他说要不然就不是惊喜了 谁知道呢 |
[1:38:25] | Anyway, I was reluctant at first, | 总之 我一开始不太情愿 |
[1:38:27] | but, he was quite charming | 但是他给我感觉还是挺讨喜的 |
[1:38:29] | so I figured what’s the harm, | 所以我想也没什么关系 |
[1:38:31] | and he looked kinda familiar | 而且他看起来有点眼熟 |
[1:38:32] | but I couldn’t quite place him. | 就是想不起来在哪见过他了 |
[1:38:34] | Anyway, he wants you to open it here, | 总之 他想让你在这里打开包裹 |
[1:38:36] | and he left his phone number in case you didn’t want it, | 而且他留了电话号码以防你不想要的话 |
[1:38:39] | so I could call him and he’d come back and pick it up. | 我可以打给他然后他过来取回去 |
[1:38:41] | – It’s right over there. – Okay, thanks. | -就在那里 -好吧 谢谢 |
[1:38:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:38:55] | Dear Sarah. | 亲爱的萨拉 |
[1:38:56] | I apologize for the secrecy, | 很抱歉这么神神秘秘的 |
[1:38:58] | but I figured you’d never come | 但我想要是你提前知道 |
[1:39:00] | if you heard I was the one who left the package for you. | 是我留下的包裹的话你是不会来的 |
[1:39:04] | If you’re reading this, | 如果你在读这封信的话 |
[1:39:05] | then I’m thrilled I’ve at least gotten this far. | 那我很高兴至少我走到了这一步 |
[1:39:09] | I know I’m the last person you’d ever want a letter from, | 我知道我是你最不想收到来信的人 |
[1:39:12] | but please consider me writing this | 但请你就当我以跪地求饶的姿态 |
[1:39:14] | on my knees, begging. | 写的这封信吧 |
[1:39:16] | I realize you probably detest me, | 我知道你可能讨厌我 |
[1:39:19] | and I realize this might not mean much to you, | 我也知道这对你来说可能不重要 |
[1:39:22] | but I haven’t had a drink since the day of Jesse’s funeral. | 但自从杰西葬礼那天起我就没沾过酒 |
[1:39:27] | I finished getting my degree, | 两年前我完成了学位 |
[1:39:28] | and became a social worker two years ago. | 成了一名社工 |
[1:39:31] | I’m taking a chance inviting you to my wedding | 我想赌一把邀请你参加我的婚礼 |
[1:39:34] | in hopes that you’ll let me apologize in person for the man I was before. | 希望你能让我亲自为我之前的为人道歉 |
[1:39:38] | I lost my wife because of my selfish actions, | 因为我的自私我失去了我的妻子 |
[1:39:42] | and I was devastated. | 我很绝望 |
[1:39:45] | I should’ve learned then, but I didn’t, | 那时我就应该吸取教训 但是我没有 |
[1:39:48] | and it cost me my son. | 结果又失去了我的儿子 |
[1:39:52] | And you, a best friend. | 也失去了你这个最好的朋友 |
[1:39:55] | You’re my only real connection to Jesse, | 你是我跟杰西唯一存在的纽带 |
[1:39:58] | and I’m hoping I’ve done enough the past few years | 我希望过去这几年我所做的社会贡献 |
[1:40:01] | to put me in enough of a better light that you’d allow me | 能让你从另外一个更好的角度看到新的我 |
[1:40:04] | to sit down with you one day to learn more about my son | 能让你愿意同我坐下来说说我儿子的过往 |
[1:40:08] | in the years that I missed out on truly being with him. | 就在我缺席他每个人生时刻的那些过往 |
[1:40:13] | I ask for your forgiveness, | 我请求你能原谅我 |
[1:40:16] | and hope to see you next month, | 并希望下个月能见到你 |
[1:40:18] | but I understand if I never hear from you again. | 但是如果你想不再联系我也能理解 |
[1:40:22] | If you can’t bring yourself to come, | 如果你不愿意过来的话 |
[1:40:23] | may the rest of your life be blessed. | 我只希望你前方的人生一切安好 |
[1:40:26] | Sincerely, Rick Peterson. | 谨祝 瑞克·皮特森 |
[1:40:45] | Something good, I hope. | 我希望是好东西哦 |
[1:40:49] | Something great, actually. | 其实是 很棒的东西 |
[1:41:03] | Thanks again, Mrs. Johnson. | 再次感谢 约翰逊夫人 |
[1:41:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[1:41:07] | It was really nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:41:09] | – Don’t be a stranger. – I won’t. | -别见外了 -哪里哪里 |
[1:41:37] | It was hard for me to accept Rick’s transformation. | 瑞克的转变对我来说很难接受 |
[1:41:40] | It just seemed too good to be true. | 这只是美好得太不真实了 |
[1:41:43] | But, then I imagined… | 但是 我猜想着 |
[1:41:46] | No, not imagined. | 不 不是猜想 |
[1:41:48] | Prayed. | 祈祷着 |
[1:41:50] | I prayed that maybe, | 我祈祷着也许 |
[1:41:52] | just maybe, a part of Jesse’s soul | 只是也许 杰西的一部分灵魂 |
[1:41:55] | entered his father’s body the day he died. | 在他走后进入了他爸的身体 |
[1:41:56] | 瑞克的 婚礼 | |
[1:42:07] | 如果你或你的亲人有自杀的想法 我们鼓励你们寻求外界的帮助 | |
[1:42:27] | ♪ Goodness gracious ♪ | ♪ 吾等扪心自问 ♪ |
[1:42:32] | ♪ How did we get here ♪ | ♪ 缘何流落至此 ♪ |
[1:42:36] | ♪ Seems like somewhere ♪ | ♪ 似是漫漫人生 ♪ |
[1:42:41] | ♪ We made a wrong turn ♪ | ♪ 误入烟墨深处 ♪ |
[1:42:46] | ♪ And I wasn’t watching ♪ | ♪ 吾意徜徉他处 ♪ |
[1:42:51] | ♪ And I couldn’t see ♪ | ♪ 吾眼漆黑闭塞 ♪ |
[1:42:56] | ♪ All the darkness ♪ | ♪ 任其烟墨弥漫 ♪ |
[1:43:00] | ♪ Around you and me ♪ | ♪ 绕尔及吾周身 ♪ |
[1:43:06] | ♪ Now my eyes are open ♪ | ♪ 而今吾眼明烁 ♪ |
[1:43:10] | ♪ And my will is strong ♪ | ♪ 吾意坚如磐石 ♪ |
[1:43:15] | ♪ And my naive heart ♪ | ♪ 吾心拙幼当初 ♪ |
[1:43:20] | ♪ Has come undone ♪ | ♪ 而今稚气不再 ♪ |
[1:43:25] | ♪ Oh, I hear a calling ♪ | ♪ 吾身今见召兮 ♪ |
[1:43:29] | ♪ Like a distant song ♪ | ♪ 有如山鸣水吟 ♪ |
[1:43:35] | ♪ And my feet are ready to run ♪ | ♪ 催吾备启前程 ♪ |
[1:43:57] | ♪ Oh, my darlin’ ♪ | ♪ 君吾之所怜兮 ♪ |
[1:44:02] | ♪ There is a pathway ♪ | ♪ 可望漫漫长途 ♪ |
[1:44:06] | ♪ It’s not easy ♪ | ♪ 道阻亦且长矣 ♪ |
[1:44:11] | ♪ But it is clear ♪ | ♪ 然其历历在目 ♪ |
[1:44:16] | ♪ You’ll be my North Star ♪ | ♪ 君且为吾北辰 ♪ |
[1:44:21] | ♪ And I’ll be your compass ♪ | ♪ 吾且为君众星 ♪ |
[1:44:25] | ♪ And when you’re lost ♪ | ♪ 君每彷徨不定 ♪ |
[1:44:30] | ♪ I’ll always be near ♪ | ♪ 吾则众星拱之 ♪ |
[1:44:36] | ♪ Now my eyes are open ♪ | ♪ 而今吾眼明烁 ♪ |
[1:44:40] | ♪ And my will is strong ♪ | ♪ 吾意坚如磐石 ♪ |
[1:44:45] | ♪ And my naive heart ♪ | ♪ 吾心拙幼当初 ♪ |
[1:44:50] | ♪ Has come undone ♪ | ♪ 而今稚气不再 ♪ |
[1:44:55] | ♪ Oh, I hear the calling ♪ | ♪ 吾身今见召兮 ♪ |
[1:45:00] | ♪ Of a distant song ♪ | ♪ 有如山鸣水吟 ♪ |
[1:45:05] | ♪ And my feet are ready to run ♪ | ♪ 催吾备启前程 ♪ |