Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I want do a show about death. 我想做一期和死亡有關的節目
[00:07] I don’t think you’re ready to talk about that. 我不認為 你準備好談這個了
[00:11] What are you doing here? 你在這幹什麼
[00:12] She did not leave you because Phil died. 她不是因為菲爾死了才離開你的
[00:13] She left you because you’re a pussy. 她離開你 是因為你是個孬種
[00:15] Do you think I should get an apartment 你覺得我該找一間
[00:16] closer to the house? 離家近的公寓嗎
[00:20] – P-Hound. – Yeah. -P獵狗 -對
[00:22] What does the P stand for? P代表什麼
[00:26] Jeff needs to heal. Mr. Pickles is fine. 傑夫需要治癒 酸瓜先生很好
[00:31] So what do you think? 你怎麼考慮的
[00:33] It’s perfect. 完美
[01:04] Uke-Larry… 烏克拉裏…
[01:23] No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不不不不
[02:12] Did you ever feel like there’s nothing to do? 你有沒有什麼都不想做的時候
[02:15] Well,that’s how Ennui Le Triste is feeling right now. 悶·拉·悲悲 現在就這種感覺 什麼都不想做
[02:22] Let’s take a trip to Pickle Barrel Falls 我們去酸瓜桶瀑布
[02:24] and see if we can help. 看看有沒有什麼能幫得上忙的
[02:32] See you at the bottom. 瀑布下面見
[02:51] Bonjour, Ennui! 早上好 悶悶
[02:53] Crusty, as usual. 小暴點 和平常一樣嗎
[02:58] Bored, bored, bored! 無聊 無聊 無聊
[03:00] – Everything that I… – They’re gonna laugh at me. -我什麼都… -他們會笑我的
[03:02] I’ve already done before. 我什麼都做過了
[03:04] Well, if they laugh at you… 如果他們嘲笑你的話…
[03:08] they’re gonna get a real kick out of me. 那我就狠狠修理他們一頓
[03:09] I’m sure we can think of something. 我覺得我們能想起來點有趣的事
[03:12] I mean, just think of all the toys you have at home. 想想家裏你的玩具
[03:14] How did you get out of the television? 你怎麼從電視裏跑出來了
[03:20] Actually, the hard part isn’t getting out. 其實 從電視裏跑出來並不難
[03:24] It’s getting back in. 難的是 跑回電視裏
[03:26] You want to touch my head? 想摸摸我的頭嗎
[03:30] Dare you. 你還真敢
[03:31] Eww, creepy! 好嚇人
[03:34] Can I touch yours? 我可以摸摸你的嗎
[03:36] Let me see yours. 讓我看看你的
[03:37] Oh, dude, that’s so cool! 夥計 太棒了
[03:39] You got a fade going. 那塊的頭髮都沒了
[03:42] That’s really neat. 真整齊
[03:45] That’s my best friend in the whole world in the doorway. 在走廊裏站著的是我在這世上最好的朋友
[03:48] Does she look excited to see me? 她看到我是不是很激動
[03:51] No. 不是
[03:53] Hey. I don’t want you to be nervous, 我不想你緊張 不過告訴你
[03:56] but tomorrow, there’s gonna be a lot of Jell-O. 明天會有很多果凍
[04:00] I hope you can handle it. 我希望你能應付得過來
[04:11] Mom, 媽媽
[04:13] I think Mr. Pickles has brain cancer too. 我覺得酸瓜先生也有腦癌
[04:27] Who’s the man in your life that isn’t me? 你生命中的那個男人不是我的話 那是誰
[04:30] What happened to your hair? 你頭髮怎麼了
[04:32] How long have you been seeing him? 你們在一起多久了
[04:34] We’ve been together a couple months. 我們在一起幾個月了
[04:35] – It’s casual. – I think Will -還比較隨便 -我覺得威爾
[04:37] should stay at my house one more night a week. 每周可以在我這裏多待一晚上
[04:39] I think one night a week is working. 我覺得一週一次就夠了
[04:42] I want healthy decisions for us, not casual ones. 我希望我們能認真做個好決定 不是隨便的決定
[04:45] It’s very soon to let a man into our home, 就這樣讓一個男人進我們家
[04:47] into Phil’s home… Will’s home. 進菲爾家… 威爾家 太快了
[04:51] Actually, it’s good that you’re here, 說實話 你能來這
[04:52] to have a conversation about setting boundaries. 跟我談設定界限的事 我覺得挺好的
[04:54] You mean distance? 你是說保持距離嗎
[04:56] I found out what the P in P-Hound stands for. 我知道P獵狗的P是什麼意思了
[05:00] Now every time I see the letter P, 每次我看到字母P
[05:02] I think of the word “pussy,” and it haunts my head. 我總想到”孬種” 然後我一直忘不掉這詞
[05:05] I used to call Phil “my little P-nugget,” 我以前叫菲爾 “我的小P塊”
[05:07] and now I hear “pussy-nugget,” 現在我聽到的是”孬種塊”
[05:10] and I can’t call him that in my daydreams anymore. 我就再也不想在我的白日夢裏那麼叫他了
[05:12] You can set boundaries too. 你也可以設置界限
[05:14] Like our shared checking account. 就像我們共有的支票賬戶
[05:15] I’m gonna ask you if I can buy a new car, 我想問你 我能不能買輛新車
[05:17] – and you can say no. – Why do you need a new car? -然後你會說 不能 -你為什麼要買輛新車
[05:19] I’d like to not drive the same model minivan 我不想開那種連保險公司
[05:21] the insurance company coughed up, 都不肯上保險的麵包車
[05:23] and I’m done pretending that there isn’t money 而且我不想再假裝
[05:25] to spend on myself. 自己沒錢花了
[05:28] You should get whatever 只要你和威爾舒服
[05:29] makes you and Will comfortable. 你買什麼都行
[05:31] Thanks. Thank you. 謝謝 謝謝
[05:37] Maybe I’ll come over later, 也許我待會兒再來
[05:38] meet your new guy. 見見你的男朋友
[05:40] I’ll make one of those sour cream-blueberry pies 我做些酸奶油藍莓派
[05:43] that I make that you like. 你很喜歡吃的
[05:44] – No! – Anyway… -不要 -無論如何…
[05:48] Good luck with all your new decisions. 祝你不後悔自己的新決定
[05:50] Did you really shave your head for that kid? 你真的為了那個小孩剃了自己的頭髮嗎
[05:53] No, silly. 不是 蠢瓜
[05:57] Is there a way to tell if, you know, somebody’s gay? 怎麼問一個人 他是不是同性戀
[06:00] – Course you can. – How? -當然有了 -怎麼說
[06:02] You just ask them. I mean, 你直接問就好了 我是說
[06:03] I would say hello first. 我會先說你好
[06:05] Turn them upside down. 讓他們的生活天翻地覆
[06:07] If they curl up into a ball, they’re gay. 如果他們抱著蜷縮成一團 那就是同性戀
[06:10] Hi, everybody. 大家好
[06:15] Fuck. 操
[06:17] What… what’s happening? 發… 發生什麼了
[06:19] I’m confused. 我搞不懂了
[06:21] W-where were you that there were so many bees? 你去哪了 這麼多蜜蜂
[06:26] Can you give us a second, Derrell? 能讓我倆單獨聊聊嗎 德萊爾
[06:28] Oh, my God. 我的天
[06:32] What happened to your face? 你的臉怎麼了
[06:34] What happened to yourself? 你怎麼了
[06:37] I thought we could make this a season 我想我們可以做一季
[06:39] about things that are missing, like hair. 關於東西不見了的節目 比如頭髮
[06:42] We can impart the idea that change 我們可以傳遞這想法
[06:44] is a good thing. It’s okay. 改變是件好事 是可以的
[06:46] Who we are is so much greater 我們是誰 比我們發生了什麼
[06:48] than what happens to us. 重要得多
[06:52] And for the last show, 在最後的節目中
[06:54] we take the death episode off the shelf, 我們播放現成的死亡劇集
[06:59] and we air it, and we say, “This happened! 然後我們將它直播 並說 “這事發生過
[07:06] And I’m still me.” 而我依舊是我”
[07:07] You look like you are about to climb a Texas tower 你看起來像是要爬上德克薩斯商業城
[07:11] – and shoot people. – Don’t say that. -向人們掃射 -別這麼說
[07:12] You look like Lee Harvey Oswald’s 你看著像李·哈維·奧斯瓦爾德[刺殺肯尼迪的兇手]
[07:15] creative younger brother. 有創意的小弟弟
[07:17] You look like Shooty the Clown. 你看著像小丑版的槍手
[07:19] I am the Pope in a Speedo. 我是穿著泳褲的教皇
[07:22] I am the Oreo cookie without its creamy center, 我是沒了夾心的奧利奧餅乾
[07:25] but if you dip me in milk, I’m still a mouthful of yummy. 不過如果你用我蘸牛奶 我依舊很好吃
[07:27] The affiliate stations air us out of order. 地區電視台打亂順序播放我們的節目
[07:30] Don’t you think it’s gonna be just a little confusing 你難道不覺得 小孩們會覺得有些困惑嗎
[07:32] for the children when one day, Jeff Pickles has hair, 前一天 酸瓜先生傑夫還長了頭髮
[07:36] and the next day, he’s paved a sidewalk 第二天 他就在頭上
[07:38] down the center of his head? 推了一道人行道一樣的光頭
[07:40] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[07:43] They can air it out of order. 他們可以打亂順序播放
[07:45] PBS is gonna get the impression 公共廣播公司會產生
[07:47] that you are mentally unfortified. 你精神不穩的印象
[07:49] Please, don’t put me in this position 請別讓我和整個節目組陷入
[07:52] with the network. 這樣的境地
[07:53] They’re gonna shelve us for six weeks 他們會在你的頭髮長出來期間
[07:55] while your hair grows back. 擱置我們6個星期
[07:57] Think of all the people you’ll put out of work. 想想所有那些因你失業的人
[08:01] We call it a Tiger Stripe. 我們把這叫做老虎紋
[08:04] Where does it come from? 它來自哪
[08:06] Russian women with very few opportunities. 長期閉塞的俄羅斯女人
[08:08] How’s that look, Mr. P.? 看起來怎麼樣 酸瓜先生
[08:11] Really wish you wouldn’t call me that. 衷心希望你別這麼叫我
[08:13] Just Jeff. Jeff is fine. 傑夫就行 傑夫挺好
[08:17] Don’t go anywhere, Jeff. 不要亂跑 傑夫
[08:23] We’re strong men. 我們是堅強的人
[08:26] We keep the struggle inside. 我們把痛苦留在心中
[08:28] You had an off day. 你休假一天
[08:30] When Amika’s done, no one will be able to see you’re slipping. 艾米卡搞定後 沒人會看到你的問題
[08:34] That’s a secret I’ll keep between us. 這個秘密我會幫你保守
[08:37] I bought the house next to Jill’s. 我買了吉爾隔壁的房子
[08:39] And why would you do that? 你為什麼這麼做
[08:43] They need me, 他們需要我
[08:45] even if they don’t know they need me. 即使他們不知道他們需要我
[08:47] Jill has a black hole inside her. 吉爾心中有個黑洞
[08:49] It’s swallowing her sunshine. 正吞噬著她的陽光
[08:51] She’s trying to fill it with red wine and penises, 她試著用紅酒和雞雞將其填滿
[08:54] and Will’s smoking reefer like a jazz musician. 而威爾像個爵士音樂家一樣吸著大麻
[08:57] He has no one to open up to. No healthy friends. 他沒人可以傾訴 沒有健康積極的朋友
[09:01] If he doesn’t have me to share his inner life with, 如果他不讓我分享他的內心世界
[09:04] his imagination could die. 他的想像力可能消失
[09:05] Did you tell them you did this? 你告訴他們你買房子的事了嗎
[09:07] I’m sure it’ll be odd at first, 當然 一開始有些奇怪
[09:10] but when I show up, knock on the door, 不過 當我出現在他們門前
[09:12] with my blueberry- sour cream pie, 帶著藍莓酸奶油派去敲門
[09:14] and I say, “Hey, friends. 並說 “嘿 朋友們
[09:16] I’m your new neighbor,” 我是你們的新鄰居”時
[09:18] we’ll find our footing. 我們會建立起紐帶的
[09:19] And you don’t think they’ll 你不覺得他們會認為
[09:21] see all that as just… 那一切太…
[09:23] a little bit aggressive? 有點侵略性了嗎
[09:25] I saw Jill hugging another man, 我看到吉爾抱著另一個男人
[09:28] or he was hugging her. 或者他在抱著她
[09:29] You mean fucking. 你是說搞上了吧
[09:32] No. Regular hugging. 不是 普通擁抱
[09:34] Oh, I’m sorry. 噢 抱歉
[09:37] Is it serious? 他們是認真的嗎
[09:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:40] I don’t think so. 我覺得不是
[09:42] How could it be? 怎麼可能
[10:35] Mr. Piccirillo, you forgot the extra credit. 皮奇裏洛先生 你忘了做加分題
[10:39] I don’t think freshmen are allowed off-campus lunch. 我覺得新人不允許在校外吃午飯
[10:41] I told you, I got you. 我告訴過你 有我呢
[10:45] Get in. 進去吧
[10:47] All right. 好吧
[10:55] Smoke up. 吸一口
[10:56] My brother grew this in his laundry room. 我兄弟在他洗衣房裏種的這個
[10:59] Hey, give me your phone. 嘿 給我你的電話
[11:03] If we’re gonna hang out later, I should put my number in it. 如果我們以後要出去玩 我該把我的號碼輸進去
[11:06] Dude, is that really your phone? 哥們 這真的是你手機嗎
[11:08] You should see our answering machine. 你該看看我們家的答錄機
[11:11] Has two little tapes in it. 裏面有兩個小磁帶
[11:26] Uh… William? 額… 威廉
[11:57] What did the Secret Chef hide in your dessert? 秘密廚師在你的甜點裏藏了什麼
[12:01] I had rutabagas in my brownies. 我的布朗尼蛋糕裏加了蕪菁甘藍
[12:03] I thought they were chocolate chips, but… 我以為它們是巧克力屑 不過…
[12:05] I was pleasantly deceived. 我被愉快地欺騙了
[12:08] If Jill finds out you bought the house next to her, 如果吉爾發現你買了她隔壁的房子
[12:10] she’ll move, and she’ll never talk to you again, 她會搬走 而且她會再也不和你說話
[12:15] and she’ll take Will and leave. 她會帶上威爾離開
[12:18] I don’t know how to love from a distance. 我不知道怎麼去遠遠地愛著一個人
[12:22] Jeffy. 傑夫
[12:25] I forgot to do a crust. 我忘了做個殼
[13:58] Ooh! Shh. 噢 噓
[15:27] “From ‘pusillanimous, ‘ “來自’懦弱’一詞
[15:29] showing a lack of courage or determination.” 表現出缺乏勇氣或決心”
[15:56] ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ ♪ 你在做什麼 你在做什麼 ♪
[15:59] ♪ What do you do ♪ ♪ 你在做什麼 ♪
[16:03] ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ ♪ 你在做什麼 你在做什麼 ♪
[16:04] ♪ What do you do ♪ ♪ 你在做什麼 ♪
[16:12] Maddy, piano time! 麥蒂 鋼琴時間
[16:15] I’ll take her. 我帶她去
[16:19] Want me to stop, Mr. Farpopolis? 想讓我停下嗎 法波波利斯先生
[16:21] No. Keep going, Chuckie. 不 繼續彈 查克
[16:23] Yeah, sorry. I know I’m early. 對的 抱歉 我知道我們來早了
[16:24] I-I was hoping you and I could go somewhere 我是希望你和我能去某個地方
[16:26] – and talk for a second. – No vocals, Chuckie. -聊一會 -不要唱歌 查克
[16:29] Sorry, Mr. Farpopolis. 對不起 法波波利斯先生
[16:32] He’s always adding vocals. I can take her, Deirdre. 他總是邊彈邊唱 我可以帶她進去 迪爾德麗
[16:35] – I… – Come in. -我… -進來吧
[16:37] – Just… can we, uh… – Chuckie! -就是… 我們能不能 呃… -恰奇
[16:40] Okay, never mind. It’s nothing. 好吧 算了 也沒什麼事
[16:43] Have fun… learn. 過得開心… 好好學
[16:45] Aren’t you coming, Mom? 你不進來嗎 媽
[16:48] Inside? 進去嗎
[16:49] Daddy always waits upstairs. 爸總是在樓上等著
[16:51] Oh, he does? Oh. 噢 是嗎 這樣
[16:53] – For the whole lesson? – Yeah, they both do. -一整節課嗎 -是啊 他們倆都會上樓
[16:55] Daddy’s always yelling, “Play louder, so Daddy can hear you.” 爸總是喊”彈大聲點 讓爸爸聽到”
[17:00] Oh, huh. 噢 這樣啊
[17:08] ♪ Don’t go chasing waterfalls ♪ ♪ 不要去追逐瀑布 ♪
[17:12] No vocals, Maddy. 不要唱歌 麥蒂
[17:15] Did you hand-fuck my husband? 你幫我丈夫打飛機了嗎
[17:20] So what’s your second favorite instrument? 所以你第二喜歡的樂器是什麼
[17:24] ♪ What do you do, what do you do ♪ ♪ 該怎麼辦 該怎麼辦 ♪
[17:26] ♪ What do you do ♪ ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪
[17:29] Maestro Pimento Fermata 藝術大師皮門托·費瑪塔
[17:31] and the Pickle Nickel Choir. 和酸瓜·鎳幣合唱團
[17:33] ♪ When it’s time to make a choice ♪ ♪ 當是時候做出選擇 ♪
[17:36] ♪ Make the choice, make the choice ♪ ♪ 做出選擇 做出選擇 ♪
[17:38] ♪ When you haven’t got a clue ♪ ♪ 當你還沒有頭緒 ♪
[17:39] – ♪ What do you do? ♪ – ♪ What do you do? ♪ – ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪ – ♪ 該怎麼辦 ♪
[17:42] ♪ You only need to listen to the voice that’s true ♪ ♪ 你只需要傾聽那個真實的聲音 ♪
[17:45] – ♪ The voice that’s true? ♪ – ♪ That little voice ♪ – ♪ 真實的聲音 ♪ – ♪ 那個小小的 ♪
[17:48] ♪ That’s deep inside of you, hear the voice ♪ ♪ 在你內心深處的聲音 傾聽那聲音 ♪
[17:52] ♪ Make the choice, make the choice ♪ ♪ 做出選擇 做出選擇 ♪
[17:55] ♪ It’ll say anything it wants and it will never go away ♪ ♪ 它想說什麼就說什麼而且永遠不會消失 ♪
[17:59] ♪ And the harder you ignore it then the more it has to say ♪ ♪ 你越忽視它 它就會說得越多 ♪
[18:03] ♪ You’ll hear it get louder, louder, louder ♪ ♪ 你會聽見它變得越來越大聲 ♪
[18:05] ♪ Louder, louder, louder, louder every day ♪ ♪ 每天都變得更大聲 更大聲 ♪
[18:09] ♪ The voice is here to stay ♪ ♪ 這個聲音會一直存在 ♪
[18:11] ♪ Mamma mia ♪ ♪ 媽媽咪呀 ♪
[18:50] We’re in the middle of a meal. 我們正在吃飯呢
[18:55] It’s opulent. 車子真豪華
[18:58] It’s red. 它是紅色的
[19:00] Red is such a look-at-me color. 紅色是個多麼引人注意的顏色
[19:03] It’s the safest car on the market. 這是市場上最安全的車型
[19:04] You know, 你知道
[19:08] if Will stayed over at my house one more night a week, 如果威爾每周能在我那多待一個晚上
[19:10] I wouldn’t have to be dropping by all the time. 我就不會一直來打擾了
[19:14] I’ll think about it. 我會考慮的
[19:19] Tell me one thing about him. 給我講講他的事情吧
[19:26] His name is Peter. 他叫彼得
[19:29] He’s an anesthesiologist. 他是個麻醉師
[19:32] I guess that’s… 我想這…
[19:35] As long as he doesn’t start bringing his work 只要他不開始把他的工作
[19:36] home with him. A lot of them do that. 帶回家就好 很多麻醉師都這麼做
[19:41] Tell me another thing. 給我講講別的事情吧
[19:49] It looks good. 頭髮看起來不錯
[19:51] I don’t think anyone will know but me. 我覺得除了我 沒有人會看得出來
[19:58] I had a pie. 我本來帶了一個派的
[20:01] Come on. 進來吧
[20:07] Who are you? 你是誰
[20:10] – Jeff… – Could you be more specific? -傑夫… -你能說得更具體點嗎
[20:12] A family lives in this house. 這房子裏住著一家人
[20:14] That wasn’t a… question. 這不是一個… 問題
[20:17] Maybe let’s stick to the basics. 我們還是專注於基礎的問題吧
[20:19] Is that pie on your shoe? 你鞋子上是沾了派嗎
[20:22] Well, I don’t want him to feel like he can’t ask me things. 好吧 我不想讓他覺得他不能問我問題
[20:25] Have you been married before, Peter? 你以前結過婚嗎 彼得
[20:28] Jeff, let him eat. 傑夫 讓他好好吃吧
[20:29] Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater. 彼得 彼得 愛吃南瓜
[20:31] Had a wife, couldn’t keep her. 有個妻子 留不住她
[20:34] Right? Isn’t that how it goes? 對吧 詩裏不就是這樣寫的嗎
[20:36] Put her in a pumpkin shell, 把她放進南瓜殼
[20:37] and there he kept her very well. 這樣就能好好留住她
[20:39] The man in that poem is not a candidate for glory. 這首詩裏的男人並不值得讚頌
[20:43] It’s a rhyme about abuse. 這是首關於虐待的詩
[20:45] I didn’t know the rest of it. 我不知道詩的其他幾句
[20:47] Had another, didn’t love her. 再娶妻子 並不愛她
[20:49] That’s the next line. 這是下一句
[20:50] No, I don’t think that… 不 我不覺得…
[20:53] How is that a bedtime story? 這怎麼會是個睡前故事
[20:54] King John had a friend he didn’t like, 國王約翰有個他不喜歡的朋友
[20:58] and so he took that man’s wife 於是他劫走了朋友的妻子
[21:01] and he sealed her in a room with bricks 用磚頭把她封在一個房間裏
[21:03] until she starved to death. 直到她被餓死
[21:05] In some versions, mice eat the woman, 在某些版本裏 老鼠吃了那個女人
[21:08] but that’s neither here nor there. 不過反正都差不多的意思
[21:12] My mother used to read that to me. 我媽曾經給我讀過這個故事
[21:14] Now I question her motives. 現在我很懷疑她的動機是什麼
[21:15] Early childhood neglect 兒童早期被忽視
[21:17] can lead to dysfunctional adult relationships. 可能會導致有缺陷的成年人感情關係
[21:20] Are your parents still together, 你的父母還在一起嗎
[21:22] like Jill and I? 像吉爾和我一樣
[21:27] Will, you’re gonna… spend an extra night a week 威爾 你以後要… 每周和你爸爸
[21:29] with your dad. 多待一個晚上
[21:31] That’s a good thing. 這是件好事
[21:39] Hey. 你好
[21:41] How long have you been sucking 你抽這些會讓你進棺材的煙
[21:42] on those coffin nails? 多久了
[21:43] Yeah, actually, I’ve been meaning to quit. 這個嘛 實際上我一直想戒煙來著
[21:55] You ever had a vice or a guilty pleasure? 你有過什麼惡習或者罪惡的享受嗎
[22:00] Not like smoking, or adultery, 我不幹抽煙 或者偷情
[22:03] or skulduggery, 或者坑蒙拐騙這種事
[22:06] but… I have been known to… 但… 我會…
[22:09] take a sip or two of chocolate syrup, 喝一兩口巧克力糖漿
[22:11] straight out of the bottle. 直接從瓶子裏
[22:16] Your vice is drinking Hershey’s chocolate syrup? 你的惡習是喝好時巧克力糖漿嗎
[22:19] No. 不
[22:21] Never have a coupon for Hershey’s. 從來沒有好時的優惠券
[22:23] Yeah, but I mean… 是啊 但我是說…
[22:25] You can afford name-brand syrup. 你買得起名牌糖漿
[22:28] I can afford a lot of things, 我買得起很多東西
[22:30] but I only spend what I need, 但我只用生活必要的錢
[22:32] and the rest goes to people who need it more. 其它全部捐給更需要錢的人
[22:34] Yeah. Totally. No, every month, 對 完全對 每個月
[22:37] I give $15 to NPR. 我會捐15塊給全國公共廣播電台
[22:39] They sent me an apron that says “NPR Apron.” 他們給我印著”全國公共廣播電台圍裙”的圍裙
[22:42] I like the name Peter. 我喜歡彼得這個名字
[22:44] It’s a good name. 是個好名字
[22:46] You know what? 你知道嗎
[22:50] I’m gonna call you Big P. 我要叫你大P
[22:53] Would that be okay? 這樣可以嗎
[22:54] Are you kidding me? Oh… 你在逗我嗎 哦…
[22:56] Jeff Pickles just gave me a nickname. 酸瓜先生傑夫給我起了個昵稱
[22:57] Oh, God. I feel like… 天啊 我感覺就像…
[22:59] Elvis just gave me a sequin. What can I call you? 貓王給了我一個衣服上的小亮片 我該怎麼叫你
[23:02] Jeff Pickles. 酸瓜先生傑夫
[23:07] Oh, sorry. I thought you had left. 抱歉 我以為你已經走了
[23:09] Good night, Will. 晚安 威爾
[23:17] Good night, Big P. 晚安 大P
[23:20] Can I ask you something? 我能問你點事嗎
[23:21] Oh, yeah, man. What’s up? 當然可以 什麼事
[23:24] What kind of mouthwash do girls like? 姑娘們喜歡什麼味道的漱口水
[23:48] What? 怎麼了
[24:04] I love you. 我愛你
[24:14] Oh, no! 哦 不
[24:15] Astron-Otter? 宇航員水獺
[24:16] What’s wrong? 怎麼了
[24:20] You’re frustrated? About what? 你很沮喪 為什麼
[24:23] Oh, she’s frustrated 她很沮喪
[24:25] because her rocket ship keeps falling over. 因為她的飛船總是掉下來
[24:28] I think her bam-boosters are misfiring. 我覺得她的碰碰助推器不著火了
[24:32] You know what I do when I’m frustrated? 你知道我沮喪的時候怎麼做嗎
[24:35] I take a calm-me-down breath. 我會做一個讓自己冷靜的深呼吸
[24:47] I think maybe she needs another calm… 她可能需要另一次冷靜的…
[24:48] All right, stop. 行了 停下
[24:52] Why do you keep doing that? 你為什麼一直這麼做
[24:54] – Stop. – Stop what? -停下 -停下什麼
[24:56] You keep calling Astron-Otter a she. 你一直叫宇航員水獺為她
[24:58] Last time I checked, he was a he-otter. 上一次他還是公水獺呢
[25:01] He was a he. Now she’s a she. 他以前是男的 但現在是女的
[25:03] He’s been a he for 20 years. 他是男的有20年了
[25:05] You don’t just wake up one day and call him a she. 你不能一覺醒來就換了他的性別
[25:07] It happens every day. 這不稀奇
[25:08] It’s happening to children all over the world. 全世界的孩子都可能發生
[25:14] It’s called gender fluidity. 這叫性別流動
[25:16] What? No. 什麼 不
[25:17] He’s a he. 他是男的
[25:19] Astron-Otter’s Lunar Lander Power Wheel. 宇航員水獺是月球登陸器的傳動輪
[25:22] Astron-Otter’s Moon 宇航員水獺是
[25:24] Rock Space Fortress. 月球岩石太空堡壘
[25:26] Astron-Otter’s My First Boxer Briefs 宇航員水獺是沾上污垢的
[25:30] with stain guard. 我的第一條四角內褲
[25:32] He’s a seven-figure line item 他是出售給男孩子的
[25:34] marketed to boys. 7位數單項產品
[25:35] She has no discernible genitalia. 她沒有可辨明性別的生殖器
[25:36] I should fucking hope not. 我他媽的希望沒有
[25:39] What an important thing to impart, 我們該傳遞的重要之事是
[25:42] that Astron-Otter could change overnight 宇航員水獺可以一夜之間改變
[25:45] and still be the same otter. 但還是同一隻水獺
[25:48] It’s not a terrible idea. 這主意不錯
[25:49] Nobody asked you, Sheryl. 沒人問你 謝樂爾
[25:50] Astron-Otter is a boy. 宇航員水獺是男孩
[25:52] Astron-Otter is a lie. 宇航員水獺是個謊言
[25:53] Let’s tread very carefully here, Jeff. 我們得小心對待 傑夫
[25:55] That’s an expensive vagina you’re adding. 你可是要加上一個很貴的陰道
[25:58] That is a $4 million otter twat. 這可是價值4百萬美元的水獺
[26:01] Please don’t use a bad word when you can use a good word. 能用好聽字眼的時候別用難聽的字眼
[26:03] These are not the decisions you make. 這不是你能決定的事
[26:06] Astron-Otter is a male. 宇航員水獺是男性
[26:08] No, Dad. 不 老爸
[26:10] She’s not. 她不是
[26:16] Maybe it’s time for you to wake up 也許你該清醒一點
[26:18] and smell the otter twat. 聞聞那只水獺了
[26:21] Sorry, Sheryl. 抱歉 謝樂爾
[26:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[26:32] Oh, Jesus! 老天啊
[26:35] – Poppy, look what Mom got me. – Not now, honey. -爺爺 看媽媽給了我什麼 -現在別煩我 甜心
[26:37] What happened to your face? 你的臉怎麼了
[26:39] I got ouchies, kid. 我最近很暴躁 孩子
[26:40] I got ouchies in places you don’t want ouchies. 我在不該暴躁的場合很暴躁
[26:43] – Why do you look like that? – He made Astron-Otter -你為什麼看起來那樣 -他讓宇航員水獺
[26:47] into a fucking hermaphrodite. 成了個該死的陰陽人
[26:49] What’s next, “Bi Little Pony”? 下一個是什麼 “雙性戀小馬駒”嗎
[26:52] How long before he loses it 還用得了多久 他就會失去工作
[26:54] and this whole place burns down to the chimney? 而這整個場地都夷為平地
[27:05] Derrell! 德萊爾
[27:07] Yeah. 什麼事
[27:09] Get me Tara Lipinski. 讓塔拉·利平斯基來
[27:14] Hello? 有人嗎
[27:15] I think I left my cookie platter here 招待會上我應該是把曲奇拼盤
[27:18] from the open house, so I’m just gonna grab it. 落在這兒了 我來拿走它
[28:01] Okay. 好了
[28:03] I got it. 拿到了
[28:12] Will! 威爾
[28:13] We’re finally getting new neighbors. 我們終於有新鄰居了
[28:16] ♪ My room ♪ ♪ 我的房間 ♪
[28:25] ♪ My room is such a lonely place ♪ ♪ 我的房間 是如此孤單的小天地 ♪
[28:34] ♪ My room ♪ ♪ 我的房間 ♪
[28:35] ♪ So filled with empty space ♪ ♪ 我的房間 空空又蕩蕩 ♪
[28:42] ♪ Without you ♪ ♪ 沒有你 ♪
[28:45] ♪ You ♪ ♪ 你 ♪
[28:46] ♪ Without you, you ♪ ♪ 沒有你 你 ♪
[28:51] ♪ My room is just a place to be ♪ ♪ 我的房間 只是權宜之地 ♪
[28:59] ♪ My room is nothing more to me ♪ ♪ 我的房間 對我毫無意義 ♪
逗我玩

文章导航

Previous Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逗我玩(Kidding)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号