| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Maddy! Piano time! | 麦蒂 该弹钢琴啦 | 
| [00:04] | I’ll take her. | 我带她去 | 
| [00:06] | Did you hand-fuck my husband? | 你帮我丈夫打过飞机吗 | 
| [00:08] | So what’s your second-favorite instrument? | 那你第二喜欢的乐器是什么 | 
| [00:10] | ToyCo has been begging us | 玩具公司一直在求我们 | 
| [00:12] | for a talking Jeff doll. | 想做一款会说话的杰夫玩偶 | 
| [00:14] | This year, we’re finally gonna give it to them. | 今年 我们终于要把这个给他们了 | 
| [00:16] | We’re talking the hottest | 我们说的 | 
| [00:17] | Christmas gift of the season. | 可是今年最热门的圣诞礼物 | 
| [00:19] | In six weeks, I’m gonna be dead. | 6个星期后 我就要死了 | 
| [00:22] | Vivian’s not doing well. | 薇薇安情况不是很好 | 
| [00:24] | My name is Viva Lost Pages. | 我叫维瓦·遗失之页[Viva是欢呼 万岁之意] | 
| [00:27] | What’s one more Jeff? | 什么叫再来一个杰夫 | 
| [00:28] | There’s a difference between Mr. Pickles-san | 日本的”酸瓜桑” | 
| [00:30] | of Japan, or Monsieur Cornichon du France, | 或法国的”腌瓜先生” | 
| [00:33] | or Herr Gherkin von Deutschland. | 或荷兰的”黄瓜先生”是有区别的 | 
| [00:44] | Sayonara. | 再见 | 
| [00:53] | Katto! | 很好 | 
| [01:03] | Arigatou. Arigatou. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [01:21] | Kintsugi. | 金缮修复[一种日本传统工艺] | 
| [01:30] | Pickles-san… | 酸瓜桑… | 
| [02:09] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [02:21] | I’m gonna need a tutorial. | 我需要一个老师 | 
| [02:22] | First, what you need to do is just tap the icon. | 首先 你要点一下这个图标 | 
| [02:26] | Put in the name of the person you want to FaceTime. | 然后把你想要视频通话的人的名字输进去 | 
| [02:28] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这真是太棒了 | 
| [03:01] | This is my friend Vivian. | 这是我朋友薇薇安 | 
| [03:03] | She wasn’t healthy enough to make the trip. | 她身体不是很好 没能过来 | 
| [03:05] | She wanted to see the ocean. | 但是她想看看大海 | 
| [03:06] | Hello, Vivian. | 你好 薇薇安 | 
| [03:07] | Welcome to Los Angeles. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶 | 
| [03:17] | The ocean makes the sunset look so special, | 大海让落日显得如此特别 | 
| [03:21] | but you make it spectacular. | 而你让落日更加壮丽 | 
| [03:24] | The sun is getting jealous. | 太阳要嫉妒你了 | 
| [03:34] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [03:39] | Dolphins! Dolphins. | 海豚 海豚 | 
| [03:41] | Do you see the dolphin? | 你看见海豚了吗 | 
| [03:43] | There’s a dolphin. | 那有只海豚 | 
| [03:49] | 请畅享您的假期 来自 您在”玩具大咖”所有的朋友 | |
| [03:55] | We need to talk before he gets here. | 他来之前 我们得谈一下 | 
| [03:59] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:02] | You first. | 你先说 | 
| [04:04] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot, | 我一直在想这事 想了很多 | 
| [04:07] | and I feel that… | 而且我觉得… | 
| [04:11] | if it would make you happier, | 如果麦蒂重新学钢琴 | 
| [04:13] | for M-Maddy to take piano again, | 能让你开心点的话 | 
| [04:16] | then she should take piano, and I’ll just deal with it. | 那就让她学钢琴吧 我没什么意见 | 
| [04:20] | She seemed happier. | 她似乎会更开心点 | 
| [04:21] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么想 | 
| [04:24] | Plus, she’s getting so good at clarinet. | 另外 她单簧管弹得那么好 | 
| [04:26] | – I am? – Yes, honey. | -是吗 -对呀 宝贝儿 | 
| [04:28] | I just think she may have liked piano better, | 我只是觉得 她可能更喜欢钢琴一些 | 
| [04:31] | and if her heart is set on piano, | 而且如果她就是为了弹钢琴而生 | 
| [04:34] | then you just… you can’t change someone’s heart. | 那你就… 你不能改变一个人的使命 | 
| [04:36] | I think piano was just a phase. | 我觉得钢琴只是她生命中的一段旅程而已 | 
| [04:40] | You do? | 是吗 | 
| [04:41] | It was? | 是吗 | 
| [04:41] | Yes, sweetheart. | 对 亲爱的 | 
| [04:43] | I think she was confused. | 我觉得她有点迷惑 | 
| [04:44] | She was born a clarinet player. | 她生来就是一个单簧管家 | 
| [04:47] | Piano’s just this weird choice she made. | 弹钢琴对她来说只是一个很奇怪的决定 | 
| [04:49] | She was never really committed to piano. | 她从来都没有真的喜欢过钢琴 | 
| [04:53] | She… she probably wishes | 她… 她可能会觉得 | 
| [04:54] | she never took piano in the first place. | 自己最好从来就没学过钢琴 | 
| [04:56] | Was I not good at piano? | 我钢琴弹得不好吗 | 
| [04:58] | It was awful. | 弹得太烂了 | 
| [04:59] | Dee Dee, from now on, we are strictly a clarinet family. | 迪迪 从今往后 我们是一个单簧管家庭 | 
| [05:02] | I am committed to making this a clarinet family. | 我致力于把我们家塑造成一个单簧管家庭 | 
| [05:10] | You guys need to be more supportive of my dreams. | 你们应该大力支持我的梦想 | 
| [05:18] | Konnichiwa. | 早上好 | 
| [05:21] | Konnichiwa. | 早上好 | 
| [05:24] | Pikurusu-san desu. | 我是酸瓜桑 | 
| [05:25] | Maddy? | 麦蒂 | 
| [05:26] | This is Mr. Pickles-san. | 这是酸瓜桑 | 
| [05:28] | He’s gonna follow Uncle Jeff around for a few weeks | 这几周 他会一直跟着杰夫叔叔 | 
| [05:30] | and then bring back what he learned to Japan. | 然后把他学到的东西带回日本 | 
| [05:32] | And occasionally babysit. | 偶尔也会照看一下你 | 
| [05:38] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry Jeff couldn’t host you. | 真是抱歉 杰夫不能亲自接待你 | 
| [05:41] | His living situation isn’t optimal | 他现在住的地方 | 
| [05:43] | to board guests right now. | 不是很适合招待客人 | 
| [05:44] | My… English I… Mm… Not amazing. | 我的…英语 我… 不怎么样 | 
| [05:55] | Sado-Shimi. | 佐渡蠹鱼 | 
| [06:03] | Sado-Shimi? | 佐渡蠹鱼 | 
| [06:06] | Sou. Sado-shimi. | 对 佐渡蠹鱼 | 
| [06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [06:09] | Arigatou. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:18] | I have a message, all right, | 我有话要说 好吧 | 
| [06:20] | but I don’t know if they’re gonna like it. | 但我不知道他们会不会喜欢 | 
| [06:37] | We’re ready to record whenever you’re ready. | 我们随时准备着 你准备好了我们就开始录 | 
| [06:39] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:42] | 和酸瓜先生对话 口头环节 杰夫·酸瓜 | |
| [06:42] | 选项1 给我一个拥抱 选项2 新朋友只是蓄势待发的老朋友 选项3 厌倦了吗 那就去种棵树吧 选项3B 厌倦了吗 那就去帮助一位长者吧 | |
| [06:49] | All of history travels on the human voice. | 历史通过人声流传 | 
| [06:55] | Amplified, it can shear a man in half, | 如果被夸大的话 或者会害死人 | 
| [06:58] | sentence 2 million Polish Jews to Dachau, | 两百万波兰犹太人在达豪集中营被处决 | 
| [07:01] | or spread the Book of Matthew | 或者把马太福音 | 
| [07:03] | from Mount Zion to a Roman river. | 从锡安山区[耶路撒冷]传播到罗曼河[英国地名] | 
| [07:06] | Thousands of malleable minds | 数不尽的精神领袖 | 
| [07:08] | will rip this doll off the shelf, | 会把这玩偶撕开两半 扔下货架 | 
| [07:10] | and I don’t know if they’ll see it as a god or gremlin. | 我不知道他们会把我当作神还是小精灵 | 
| [07:14] | But… | 但是… | 
| [07:17] | I won’t drop nightshade into children’s ears. | 我不会把黑夜魔影放到小孩子的耳朵里 | 
| [07:22] | Um, so, I don’t think we’re allowed | 我觉得我们不能 | 
| [07:24] | to stray from the approved script. | 不按照商量好的剧本上的来 | 
| [07:26] | I’d like to, if that’s all right. | 如果没问题的话 我想不按剧本来 | 
| [07:30] | Of course. What do you want to say? | 当然 你想说什么 | 
| [07:36] | Allahu akbar! | 真主至大 | 
| [07:38] | Allahu akbar? | 真主至大 | 
| [07:40] | No, I don’t like those words. | 不是 我不喜欢这些话 | 
| [07:43] | They scare the dirt off of me. | 他们把我身上的灰尘都吓跑了 | 
| [07:45] | Well, maybe they’ll be less scary | 如果我们解释一下这是什么意思 | 
| [07:47] | if we explain what they mean. | 它们就不会这么害怕了 | 
| [07:49] | Allahu akbar is an expression | 真主至大是一种表达 | 
| [07:51] | that means a lot of different things. | 有很多不同的含义 | 
| [07:52] | Mainly, it’s used as a greeting, | 通常是一种问候语 | 
| [07:54] | like we say “Hello,” “good-bye.” | 就像我们说”你好” “再见” | 
| [07:58] | Or… “aloha”? | 或者…”阿罗哈”[夏威夷语 你好] | 
| [08:00] | That’s right, Uke-Larry. | 对 乌克拉里 | 
| [08:02] | So if we went to Hawaii, | 所以 如果我们去夏威夷 | 
| [08:04] | we could say, “Aloha-u akbar.” | 我们应该说”真主至大”[此处和阿罗哈谐音] | 
| [08:08] | Um… Sure. | 呃…对 | 
| [08:11] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 | 
| [08:13] | Forced to leave their homes at gunpoint | 两万多当地美国人被迫离开自己家 | 
| [08:15] | and march on foot with whatever they could carry. | 他们把能带走的都带着 步行上路了 | 
| [08:18] | It led to the deaths of over 20,000 Indigenous Americans. | 这导致了2万多名美国原住民的死亡 | 
| [08:23] | “Indigenous”? | “原住民” | 
| [08:25] | Indigenous. | 原住民 | 
| [08:26] | That means they were here first. | 意思是他们先来这里 | 
| [08:28] | The Cherokees called this the Trail of Tears. | 切罗基人把那叫做泪水之路 | 
| [08:31] | Oops. | 哎 | 
| [08:33] | That’s right, Oops. | 没错 哎 | 
| [08:35] | Even governments make mistakes. | 就连政府也会犯错 | 
| [08:41] | Disconnect the teleprompters. | 断开讲词提示器 | 
| [08:42] | I did. That’s just him talking. | 我断了 那都是他自己说的 | 
| [08:44] | Grace and I wrote him a powerful scene | 格蕾丝和我为他写了一个震撼的场景 | 
| [08:47] | in which Snagglehorse goes apple-picking, | 其中抱抱马去采苹果 | 
| [08:49] | and he wrote, “Despair is an eagle.” | 而他写到 “绝望是一只雄鹰” | 
| [08:52] | What does that mean? | 这到底什么意思 | 
| [08:56] | Without a diverse group of meaningful relationships, | 没有多样化的有意义的关系 | 
| [08:59] | we can’t see certain populations as actual people, | 我们无法把某些人群视为真实的存在 | 
| [09:02] | and we subconsciously tune them out. | 而且我们无意识地对其置之不理 | 
| [09:06] | And your depression is something | 而你绝不该害怕 | 
| [09:07] | you should never be afraid to talk about | 与你爱的人谈论 | 
| [09:09] | with the people you love, | 你的抑郁 | 
| [09:11] | because if they really love you… | 因为如果他们真的爱你… | 
| [09:13] | They’d tell you that Ronald McDonald | 他们会告诉你 麦当劳叔叔 | 
| [09:15] | wants to walk our black youth into a food desert | 想把黑人青年带进一片食物沙漠 | 
| [09:18] | and leave them there without their pants on, | 并让他们不穿着裤子留在那 | 
| [09:20] | because he wants to charge you for water | 因为他想收你的水费 | 
| [09:22] | and he wants to charge you to pee. | 和你撒尿的费用 | 
| [09:24] | Don’t expect compliments from an insecure person. | 别期望从一位缺乏安全感的人那得到赞美 | 
| [09:28] | Too many people think this country’s | 太多人认为这个国家是一个 | 
| [09:30] | a stone-cold gray corpse, but it’s not. | 冷透的灰色尸体 但并非如此 | 
| [09:33] | It’s a living, breathing organism. | 它是一个活的呼吸的生物 | 
| [09:39] | And we’ve got to keep kicking it | 我们必须继续踢它 | 
| [09:40] | to make sure it’s alive. | 来确保它活着 | 
| [09:43] | Yee-haw! | 耶哈 | 
| [09:45] | For every 90 minutes of footage we shoot, | 我们每拍90分钟 | 
| [09:47] | only 12 are borderline usable, | 只有12分钟勉强可用 | 
| [09:49] | and that’s before we cut out | 而那还是在我们 | 
| [09:50] | the veiled Marxism and songs about genocide. | 剪掉含蓄的马克思主义和种族灭绝歌曲之前 | 
| [09:54] | Whoo… hoo! | 哇呼 | 
| [09:56] | The show was right there | 波涛之下 | 
| [09:58] | beneath the surface the whole time | 一直暗藏汹涌 | 
| [10:03] | I thought it was an end, | 我以为它结束了 | 
| [10:05] | but it was just a rust | 但这只是 | 
| [10:07] | oxidized over the beginning. | 才开始生锈氧化 | 
| [10:13] | Sorry. I forgot my eyeballs. | 抱歉 我忘了拿眼珠 | 
| [10:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:26] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 | 
| [10:30] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [10:37] | He can do whatever he wants. | 他想怎么做就怎么做 | 
| [10:40] | Say whatever he wants. | 想怎么说就怎么说 | 
| [10:42] | Maybe I want to look in a lens and scream a little. | 或许我也想对着镜头尖叫一下 | 
| [10:47] | Not that they’d let me near a camera. | 他们不让我上镜头 | 
| [10:50] | Sometimes, I… I’m Soap Scum’s | 有时 我是皂垢 | 
| [10:52] | limp right hand, and even then, | 无力的右手 就连那时 | 
| [10:54] | it’s obscured by a shower curtain | 也被浴帘遮蔽住了 | 
| [10:57] | that… I created in my dorm room. | 浴帘是我在宿舍制作的 | 
| [11:05] | The true artist… | 真正的艺术家… | 
| [11:07] | is both victim and warrior. | 既是受害者也是勇士 | 
| [11:08] | You speak English? | 你会说英语 | 
| [11:10] | I’m not speaking English. | 我没有在说英语 | 
| [11:35] | What makes your puppets special | 你的木偶特殊之处 | 
| [11:36] | is the life you put inside of them, | 在于你在其中注入的生命 | 
| [11:39] | not the people hiding behind them. | 而不是躲在后面操纵的人 | 
| [11:51] | What’s your real name, Pickles-san? | 你的真正身份是什么 酸瓜桑 | 
| [11:54] | Mm, who I was doesn’t matter. | 我曾是谁不重要 | 
| [11:57] | I’m Pickles-san now, always and forever. | 我现在是酸瓜桑 直到永远 | 
| [12:01] | Maybe we both like to hide. | 也许我们都喜欢躲藏 | 
| [12:04] | I hide from myself all the time. | 我总是逃离我自己 | 
| [12:08] | I think that’s why I married Scott. | 我觉得所以我才嫁给了斯科特 | 
| [12:11] | He’s… I didn’t want to know myself, | 他… 我不想了解我自己 | 
| [12:15] | so I chose a man who could never know me. | 所以我选了一个 永远不会了解我的人 | 
| [12:18] | He’s the one who wanted kids. | 他想要孩子 | 
| [12:23] | I only exist for other people: | 我只为其他人而活 | 
| [12:26] | Maddy and Scott and Jeff and my dad and… | 马蒂 斯科特 杰夫 还有我爸爸… | 
| [12:33] | It’s easy to exist for them, | 为他们而活很容易 | 
| [12:36] | because I don’t know how to exist for myself. | 因为我不知道如何为自己而活 | 
| [12:41] | I don’t know how to want. | 我不知道如何渴望 | 
| [12:45] | I’d rather bleed in front of a doll | 我宁愿在一个玩具前流血 | 
| [12:48] | than live in front of my family. | 也不愿在我的家人面前展示自我 | 
| [12:54] | That’s how I grew up. | 我就是这么长大的 | 
| [12:57] | We are a family who loves from afar. | 我们是远远爱着的一家子 | 
| [13:01] | But loving others from afar means | 但远远爱着意味着 | 
| [13:04] | what they give you in return is always at a distance. | 他们给你的回报总有一定的距离 | 
| [13:07] | I’m better from afar. | 我最好离远点 | 
| [13:11] | I’m all scars up close. | 离近了我全是伤痕 | 
| [13:17] | You know of kintsugi? | 你听说过金缮修复吗 | 
| [13:20] | It is the practice of making art | 它是种艺术创作方式 | 
| [13:21] | by breaking something special | 打碎一些特别的东西 | 
| [13:23] | and gluing it back together with gold. | 再用金子把它粘在一起 | 
| [13:26] | Your scars do not mean you are broken. | 你的伤痕不意味着你破碎不堪 | 
| [13:30] | They are proof you are healed. | 它们是你痊愈的证据 | 
| [13:32] | Breaking is healing. | 破碎就是治愈 | 
| [13:35] | Kintsugi. | 金缮修复 | 
| [13:37] | Kintsugi. | 金缮修复 | 
| [13:53] | I don’t want you to think that I chose somebody | 我不想让你认为 | 
| [13:55] | who wouldn’t be alive very long | 我选了某个活不太了太久的人 | 
| [13:56] | because I thought we were gonna get back together. | 是因为我认为我们会复合 | 
| [14:00] | I didn’t think that. | 我没那样想 | 
| [14:02] | Usually, when your husband starts dating a younger woman, | 通常 当你的老公开始与年轻女子约会 | 
| [14:04] | it reminds you of your mortality. | 这会提醒你自己难免一死 | 
| [14:09] | Not this time. | 这次不会 | 
| [14:13] | I’m sorry if my actions hurt you in any way. | 如果我的行为有什么伤害到你的地方 我向你道歉 | 
| [14:17] | Hey, I found my next relationship in a hospital hallway. | 我在医院的走廊找到了下一段感情 | 
| [14:20] | Maybe I led by example. | 也许是我树立的榜样 | 
| [14:23] | When I first saw Peter, | 当我第一次见到彼得 | 
| [14:24] | it was like watching the “Challenger” explode, | 就像看着”挑战者”号爆炸那样愤怒 | 
| [14:26] | but you knew what you needed, | 但你知道自己需要什么 | 
| [14:29] | and he put so much color back in your cheeks. | 他让你开心了许多 | 
| [14:32] | Thank him for me. | 替我谢谢他 | 
| [14:34] | Jeff, you know, nine times out of ten, when someone | 杰夫 当有人走过那扇门 | 
| [14:37] | walks through that doorway, they’ve just gotten | 他们十有八九刚收到 | 
| [14:39] | the worst news that they will ever get in their life. | 他们一生中得到的最坏的消息 | 
| [14:46] | So it would be best for her | 如果你找到方法表达 | 
| [14:49] | if you could find a way to convey that | 她的斗争就是你的斗争 | 
| [14:52] | her struggle is your struggle. | 那对她来说最好了 | 
| [14:59] | We still have to deal with Thursday. | 我们还是得面对周四 | 
| [15:04] | I’d like you to come over to Dee Dee’s, | 我想让你来迪迪家 | 
| [15:07] | bring Peter. | 带上彼得 | 
| [15:09] | You open to that? | 这事行吗 | 
| [15:11] | – Yeah. – Mm. | -行 -嗯 | 
| [15:13] | That was easier than I thought it would be. | 这比我想象中容易 | 
| [15:24] | Whatever you need, I’m here for you. | 无论你需要什么 我都在你身边支持你 | 
| [15:29] | The… second line of treatment pushed | 二阶段化疗让我的 | 
| [15:33] | my white blood cell count | 白血球数量 | 
| [15:34] | past the point of remission. | 超过了好转期的数据点 | 
| [15:40] | I’m in remission. | 我进入好转期了 | 
| [15:46] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 | 
| [15:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [15:50] | I have so many credit cards to pay off. | 我有好多信用卡要还 | 
| [16:01] | I am so, so happy | 我真的太高兴 | 
| [16:02] | to hear the good news about your health. | 听到你健康的好消息了 | 
| [16:04] | Thank you. I’m… Vivian, by the way. | 谢谢 我是… 薇薇安 顺带说一句 | 
| [16:08] | I’m Seb. | 我是塞巴 | 
| [16:13] | ♪ You say ♪ | ♪ 你说 ♪ | 
| [16:16] | ♪ Scarlet’s my name ♪ | ♪ 斯嘉丽是我名字 ♪ | 
| [16:21] | Put that back. No, no, we don’t do that. | 放回去 不 不 我们不这么做 | 
| [16:27] | Oh, man! | 伙计 | 
| [16:32] | I think it’s a miracle. | 我觉得这是个奇迹 | 
| [16:34] | If she’s okay, Jeff’s okay. | 如果她没事 杰夫就没事 | 
| [16:36] | If Jeff’s okay, everything’s normal again. | 如果杰夫没事 一切就都恢复正常了 | 
| [16:41] | You think your sister | 你觉得你姐姐 | 
| [16:41] | would let us watch the National Dog Show? | 会让我们看全国犬类展览吗 | 
| [16:44] | I didn’t know you followed the Natties. | 我不知道你还关注这个 | 
| [16:45] | My nana bred two runners-up | 我奶奶养了两只亚军犬 | 
| [16:48] | and one that just plain broke her heart. | 其中一只简直伤透了她的心 | 
| [16:50] | I midwifed the 2003 Best In Group terrier. | 2003年梗犬组第一名是我接生的 | 
| [16:53] | I mean, I say that. Really, I was just | 我意思 我自己这么说的 真的 我只是 | 
| [16:55] | passing through the kitchen at the wrong time. | 在错误的时间经过了厨房 | 
| [16:57] | What about last year’s spaniel surprise? | 那你怎么看去年西班牙猎犬组的意外结果 | 
| [17:00] | Jaunty, yes. Jovial, yes. | 神气吗 是的 活泼吗 是的 | 
| [17:02] | Champion? No, sir. | 但是想得冠军 不行 先生 | 
| [17:04] | I feel the schnauzers | 我感觉雪纳瑞犬 | 
| [17:06] | are under-coifed and overlooked. | 被盖过风头和忽视了 | 
| [17:09] | Ever since the Scandinavians started breeding them, | 自从斯堪的纳维亚人开始饲养它们 | 
| [17:11] | I’ve been thinking, “When is their moment?” | 我就一直在想 “什么时候它们才能大放异彩” | 
| [17:15] | Thank you. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [17:16] | My dad used to have a drawer full of jigsaw puzzles. | 我爸曾经有满满一抽屉的拼图玩具 | 
| [17:19] | Now he has a drawer full of condoms. | 现在他有满满一抽屉的安全套 | 
| [17:22] | My mom thinks I’m drinking grape juice, | 我妈以为我在喝葡萄汁 | 
| [17:24] | but really, it’s wine. | 但其实是葡萄酒 | 
| [17:26] | I’m going to start the magic show. | 我要开始魔术表演了 | 
| [17:28] | Okay, honey. | 好的 宝贝 | 
| [17:29] | I said I’m going to start the magic show. | 我说我要开始魔术表演了 | 
| [17:33] | Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [17:36] | Do you still say your prayers? | 你还说你的祷告词吗 | 
| [17:43] | But… but… wait. What do you say? | 但是… 但是… 等等 你说什么 | 
| [17:46] | Most of America eats turkey today, | 大多数美国人会在今天吃火鸡 | 
| [17:49] | but my family eats lasagna, too, | 但我们家还会吃千层面 | 
| [17:52] | because I’m Italian. Do you like it? | 因为我是意大利人 你喜欢吗 | 
| [17:55] | Arigatou. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:58] | You know, | 你知道 | 
| [18:00] | I had the best blowjob of my life | 我在去京都的子弹头列车上 | 
| [18:03] | on the bullet train to Kyoto. | 经历了人生中最爽的一次口交 | 
| [18:08] | Sucky, sucky. Train, train. | 吹箫 吹箫 火车 火车 | 
| [18:12] | Fellatio. | 口交 | 
| [18:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:18] | Here’s to fellatio. | 我们敬口交一杯 | 
| [18:20] | Blowjob. | 口交 | 
| [18:22] | Show me the charcoal under-rub | 给我看瑞典赛级犬的 | 
| [18:24] | of a Swedish show dog, and I will show you | 活性炭按摩 我就会向你展示 | 
| [18:26] | the infinite potential of canine husbandry. | 犬类饲养业的无限潜力 | 
| [18:28] | That’s right, Schnauzer. Trot that circle. | 没错 雪纳瑞 跑圈吧 | 
| [18:31] | Alvin-Britches Dropbottom Delight | 阿尔文-马裤 炉底铁 迪莱特 | 
| [18:34] | did not come to play with you haughty bitches! | 不是为了来跟你们这些傲慢的婊子玩耍的 | 
| [18:40] | Vivian keeps talking about us zip-lining through Honduras | 薇薇安一直在说我们滑索穿过洪都拉斯 | 
| [18:44] | and seeing the fish rain. | 而且看到下鱼雨的事情 | 
| [18:46] | You will never forget the first time | 你永远不会忘记第一次 | 
| [18:47] | you get kamikaze’d by a red snapper. | 被红鲷鱼自杀式袭击的情形 | 
| [18:50] | Sorry, Pickles-san. | 抱歉 酸瓜桑 | 
| [18:52] | Deirdre spent a lot of time in Belize, | 迪尔德丽在伯利兹待过很长时间 | 
| [18:54] | working with local populations. | 和当地人一起工作 | 
| [18:56] | I mean, I’ve only used my passport once. | 我意思是 我只用过一次护照 | 
| [18:58] | The pain meds are cheaper in Toronto. | 多伦多的止痛药更便宜 | 
| [19:00] | So when are you guys thinking of going? | 所以你们打算什么时候去呢 | 
| [19:04] | I was thinking midsummer, right, Viv? | 我想的是仲夏 对吧 小薇 | 
| [19:06] | Could I come? | 我可以一起去吗 | 
| [19:07] | Will, sometimes, couples like to travel together. Alone. | 威尔 有时候情侣喜欢一起去旅游 两个人单独 | 
| [19:11] | No, no, no. The more, the merrier. | 不不不 人越多越欢乐 | 
| [19:13] | I want to go. We have never taken a vacation as a family. | 我想去 我们从来没有去过家庭旅行 | 
| [19:17] | We should talk about this closer to June. | 我们应该五月底再讨论这件事情 | 
| [19:18] | I want to go to Costa Rica. | 我想去哥斯达黎加 | 
| [19:20] | I guess all of us could go. | 我想我们所有人可以一起去 | 
| [19:21] | Oh, whoa, I’m in… You know, if invited. | 哇 我也要去… 你知道 如果邀请我的话 | 
| [19:24] | And Scott could totally plan this. | 而且斯科特完全可以负责策划 | 
| [19:25] | My husband is a corporate travel agent. | 我老公是商务旅行代理 | 
| [19:27] | This would be his Olympics. | 这就是属于他的奥运会 | 
| [19:29] | Logistics are my aphrodisiac. | 搞后勤是我的春药 | 
| [19:30] | What if I pay for the whole trip? | 如果我包了所有旅行费用呢 | 
| [19:32] | The Pickles take Honduras. | 酸瓜家族占领洪都拉斯 | 
| [19:34] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 | 
| [19:35] | Could we stay in another place | 我们能去另一个 | 
| [19:36] | with chocolate-covered fruit? | 有包着巧克力的水果的地方吗 | 
| [19:37] | Can I room with Grandpa? | 我可以和外公住一间房吗 | 
| [19:38] | We make T-shirts for everybody. | 我们给所有人订做T恤吧 | 
| [19:40] | “Out of the Way: Pickles on Vacay.” | “别挡路 酸瓜家族来旅行了” | 
| [19:42] | I’ll ask Derrell to plan tomorrow. | 我明天会让德莱尔策划这件事 | 
| [19:44] | Seb, this many people, different last names, | 塞巴 这么多人 这么多姓氏 | 
| [19:46] | hotel rooms? Let me handle this. | 订房很复杂的 让我处理这件事吧 | 
| [19:48] | I’m going alone. | 我要自己去 | 
| [19:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [19:55] | We don’t have to take the whole family. | 我们不需要带上一整家人 | 
| [19:58] | It can just be us. | 可以只有我们俩 | 
| [20:02] | Um, no. I was gonna tell you later. | 不是 我本来打算晚点告诉你的 | 
| [20:04] | I bought a ticket, and I’m going next week, by myself. | 我买了一张机票 而且我下个星期自己一个人走 | 
| [20:15] | I’m sorry, Jeff. | 我很抱歉 杰夫 | 
| [20:19] | Just… everything that… | 只是… 当一切… | 
| [20:23] | changed when everything changed, | 改变了 所有事都会改变 | 
| [20:25] | and I get to start over. | 我有机会重新开始 | 
| [20:29] | I look at you, | 我看着你 | 
| [20:30] | and I see the man who saved my life. | 我看到救了我的命的男人 | 
| [20:34] | But I also see cancer and… death. | 但我也看到癌症和… 死亡 | 
| [20:40] | I look at you, you remind me of death. | 我看着你 你让我想起了死亡 | 
| [20:46] | And I have this gift of time, and, | 而我现在被赋予了更多的时间 | 
| [20:49] | you know, this… Us… It made sense | 你知道 这段感情… 我们之间… | 
| [20:55] | when time was running out. | 当我生命快结束的时候 说得过去 | 
| [21:00] | Now that I can… plan ahead, I’m sorry. | 现在我可以… 向前计划了 对不起 | 
| [21:05] | Those plans don’t involve you. | 那些计划里没有包括你 | 
| [21:06] | I’m sorry. They can’t. | 对不起 它们不能包括你 | 
| [21:14] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [21:18] | I’m… happy for you. | 我… 为你感到高兴 | 
| [21:26] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 | 
| [21:29] | Yeah, fuck you! | 没错 操你妈 | 
| [21:31] | Fuck you, cunt! | 操你妈 贱人 | 
| [21:32] | Yeah, fuck you! | 没错 干你娘 | 
| [21:33] | Fuck you. | 妈卖批 | 
| [21:34] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈 -日你仙人板板 | 
| [21:36] | Fuck you! | 操你大爷 | 
| [21:37] | Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! | 操你妈 操你妈 操你妈 操你妈 | 
| [21:40] | Fuck you! | 日你姥姥 | 
| [21:41] | Fuck you! There’s no chemo for dengue! | 操你妈 登革热不能化疗 | 
| [21:56] | ♪ When I’m feeling blue ♪ | ♪ 当我感到忧郁 ♪ | 
| [21:58] | ♪ And when I’m feeling low ♪ | ♪ 当我感到低落 ♪ | 
| [22:00] | ♪ Then I start to think about ♪ | ♪ 我就会开始想 ♪ | 
| [22:02] | ♪ The happiest man I know ♪ | ♪ 无忧无虑的人 ♪ | 
| [22:04] | ♪ He doesn’t mind the snow ♪ | ♪ 他不在意风雪 ♪ | 
| [22:06] | ♪ And he doesn’t mind the rain ♪ | ♪ 他不在意暴雨 ♪ | 
| [22:09] | ♪ But all December you will hear him ♪ | ♪ 年末就能听见 ♪ | 
| [22:11] | ♪ At your windowpane ♪ | ♪ 他在窗口歌唱 ♪ | 
| [22:13] | ♪ A-singing again and again and again ♪ | ♪ 唱啊唱啊唱啊 ♪ | 
| [22:15] | ♪ And again and again and again ♪ | ♪ 一遍又是一遍 ♪ | 
| [22:17] | ♪ Christmas is a-coming ♪ | ♪ 圣诞即将到来 ♪ | 
| [22:19] | ♪ And the bells begin to ring ♪ | ♪ 铃铛叮当作响 ♪ | 
| [22:22] | ♪ The holly’s in the window and the birds begin to sing ♪ | ♪ 窗边冬青 天上飞鸟 全部歌唱 ♪ | 
| [22:26] | ♪ Now I don’t take time to worry ♪ | ♪ 别再忧虑不安 ♪ | 
| [22:28] | ♪ And don’t take time to fret ♪ | ♪ 别再烦恼焦躁 ♪ | 
| [22:30] | ♪ And the more you give at Christmastime ♪ | ♪ 圣诞付出越多 ♪ | 
| [22:32] | ♪ The more you’ll get ♪ | ♪ 就会收获越多 ♪ | 
| [22:48] | The line | 台词是 | 
| [22:49] | is “Welcome to Pickle Barrel Falls, | “欢迎来到酸瓜桶瀑布 | 
| [22:53] | Viva Lost Pages. | 维瓦·遗失之页 | 
| [22:54] | Your new forever home.” | 你新的永恒家园” | 
| [22:59] | Just… give me a second. | 就… 给我点时间 | 
| [23:04] | I can do it. | 我能做到 | 
| [23:12] | We don’t have to do this today. | 我们没必要今天做 | 
| [23:22] | We don’t have to keep Viva Lost Pages | 如果让你想起痛苦回忆 | 
| [23:23] | around if it’s just gonna dredge up painful memories. | 我们就把这个放在一边 | 
| [23:30] | A woman is gonna live. | 有个女人会活下去 | 
| [23:33] | That’s nothing short of spectacular. | 简直就是奇迹 | 
| [23:47] | I don’t really have an excuse to come in here, | 我真的没什么借口过来 | 
| [23:49] | but… you can’t understand me anyway, | 不过… 反正你也不懂我 | 
| [23:52] | unless I’m holding a puppet. | 除非我拿着木偶 | 
| [23:54] | I just… | 只是… | 
| [24:15] | May I tell you the sad and sordid tale | 我给你讲个悲伤又肮脏的故事 | 
| [24:17] | of a queen enslaved by the demon locked in her vulva, | 关于一个皇后被魔鬼囚禁在阴道里 | 
| [24:20] | and the warrior with a steel penis… | 后来一个有铁鸡鸡的勇士… | 
| [24:22] | Whoosh… Who destroyed this demon? | 呼呼… 杀了魔鬼 | 
| [24:25] | Yes, please. | 好 请讲 | 
| [24:26] | Have you ever met a new friend | 你有没有在遇见新朋友时 | 
| [24:28] | that feels like an old friend? | 感觉一见如故 | 
| [24:31] | This… is Viva. | 这… 就是维瓦 | 
| [24:36] | A new friend. And Viva, | 新朋友 维瓦 | 
| [24:38] | this is Ennui and Maestro Fermata, | 这是无聊和延音大师 | 
| [24:41] | your new friends. | 你的新朋友 | 
| [24:43] | They’ll probably feel like old friends. | 他们感觉就像老友 | 
| [24:45] | Do you have any books on tartines? | 你有介绍面包片的书吗 | 
| [24:48] | Or Mozart? | 或者介绍莫扎特的 | 
| [24:49] | I feel lost. | 我好迷茫 | 
| [24:51] | You’re not lost. You’re home, | 你不迷茫 你到家了 | 
| [24:53] | and you can stay in Pickle Barrel Falls | 你能待在酸瓜桶瀑布 | 
| [24:56] | for as long as you want. | 随你想待多久 | 
| [24:57] | – All done? – Thanks. | -好了吗 -谢谢 | 
| [24:59] | Forever? | 永远都可以吗 | 
| [25:01] | That’s a long time, but sure. | 那可是很久 但是没错 | 
| [25:05] | You get to stay forever. | 你可以永远待在这里 | 
| [25:10] | The great warrior fought his way | 伟大的勇士一路战斗 | 
| [25:12] | guard by guard until he made his way | 打败了一个又一个守卫 终于到了 | 
| [25:15] | to the queen’s tower. | 皇后塔下 | 
| [25:19] | But just before she could embrace him… | 单身就在她拥抱他之前… | 
| [25:24] | The king arrived on his horse. | 皇帝骑马赶到了 | 
| [25:27] | Wait, how are you… | 等等 你怎么… | 
| [25:28] | Please, don’t touch it. | 拜托 别碰 | 
| [25:29] | The old ruler explained | 年老的统治者解释道 | 
| [25:31] | the door to the castle had always been open, | 城堡的大门一直打开着 | 
| [25:33] | and it was the queen who had locked herself away. | 是皇后自己封闭了自己 | 
| [25:38] | – Where’s warrior going? – Home. | -勇士去哪儿了 -回家 | 
| [25:40] | The great warrior understood | 勇士明白了 | 
| [25:42] | this was a demon for the queen to slay. | 这就是要为皇后斩杀的魔鬼 | 
| [25:44] | Anything else would be infidelity. | 做其他事都是不忠 | 
| [25:47] | The warrior and the queen | 勇士和皇后 | 
| [25:49] | are not meant to be. | 永远不会在一起 | 
| [25:52] | Will you stay through Christmas? | 你圣诞节还在这儿吗 | 
| [25:56] | What the actual fuck? | 什么鬼 | 
| [26:04] | Just… keep editing | 就… 继续剪吧 | 
| [26:07] | the stuff out that we don’t want to see. | 不想看的都剪掉 | 
| [26:08] | Until when? The show is seven minutes long. | 要到什么时候 这节目有7分钟 | 
| [26:11] | And it’s PBS. It’s not like we could | 还是PBS的 我们没办法 | 
| [26:13] | pad it with commercial breaks. | 插点广告占用时间 | 
| [26:14] | And what happens when he goes live? | 直播的时候怎么办 | 
| [26:16] | How do we stop him | 我们怎么阻止他 | 
| [26:17] | from puking his off-brand lunacy | 玩这种疯狂的把戏 | 
| [26:19] | all over his shoes, and your shoes, | 毁掉他 毁掉你 | 
| [26:20] | – and our shoes? – Don’t worry. | -毁掉我们 -别担心 | 
| [26:21] | We’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让那种事发生 | 
| [26:22] | Oh, so he’s not gonna host it this year? | 那他今年就不主持了吗 | 
| [26:25] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 | 
| [26:27] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 | 
| [26:29] | The National Tree Lighting. | 全国圣诞点灯仪式 | 
| [26:30] | I think it’s on CBS this year. | 今年是CBS的了 | 
| [26:32] | That’ll be what, 10 million people watching? | 会有一千万人观看吧 | 
| [26:36] | How did December get here so quickly? | 十二月怎么这么快就到了 | 
| [26:44] | It’s not about the money. | 这跟钱无关 | 
| [26:45] | It’s never been about the money, Gregory. | 从来就不是钱的问题 格里高利 | 
| [26:48] | It’s about doing the right thing. | 而是要做正确的事 | 
| [26:50] | $42,000 is a lot of debt for a woman in her thirties. | 对30岁的女人来说 4万2可是一笔不小的债务 | 
| [26:54] | She has medical bills. This’ll help her heal. | 她有医保 能帮她 | 
| [26:58] | As your accountant, I can only recommend | 作为你的会计 我只能给出 | 
| [26:59] | what’s fiscally responsible. | 负责任的财务建议 | 
| [27:01] | Maybe we just pay off the Discover card. | 或许我们只还清她的发现卡 | 
| [27:03] | Just pay it all, please. | 全付了吧 | 
| [27:06] | She’s lucky to have a friend like you. | 她有你这样的朋友真幸运 | 
| [27:09] | We all are. | 我们都是 | 
| [27:12] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [28:24] | ♪ When I’m feeling blue ♪ | ♪ 当我感到忧郁 ♪ | 
| [28:26] | ♪ And when I’m feeling low ♪ | ♪ 当我感到低落 ♪ | 
| [28:29] | ♪ Then I start to think about ♪ | ♪ 我就会开始想 ♪ | 
| [28:31] | ♪ The happiest man I know ♪ | ♪ 无忧无虑的人 ♪ | 
| [28:33] | ♪ He doesn’t mind the snow ♪ | ♪ 他不在意风雪 ♪ | 
| [28:35] | ♪ And he doesn’t mind the rain ♪ | ♪ 他不在意暴雨 ♪ | 
| [28:37] | ♪ But all December you will hear him ♪ | ♪ 年末就能听见 ♪ | 
| [28:40] | ♪ At your windowpane ♪ | ♪ 他在窗口歌唱 ♪ | 
| [28:42] | ♪ God bless you gentlemen ♪ | ♪ 上帝保佑绅士 ♪ | 
| [28:44] | ♪ God bless you ♪ | ♪ 上帝保佑你 ♪ | 
| [28:46] | ♪ If you haven’t got a friendly cat ♪ | ♪ 如果你没有温顺的猫咪 ♪ | 
| [28:48] | ♪ May God bless you ♪ | ♪ 愿上帝保佑你 ♪ | 
| [28:58] | ♪ Christmas is a-coming ♪ | ♪ 圣诞即将到来 ♪ | 
| [29:00] | ♪ And the cider’s in the keg ♪ | ♪ 苹果酒已经备好 ♪ |