Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Pickles on Ice, “冰上的酸瓜”
[00:05] starring Mr. Pickles himself, as played 酸瓜先生誠意出演
[00:07] by gold medalist Tara Lipinski. 扮演者 金牌得主塔拉·利平斯基小姐
[00:10] I want my head back. 我想把我的頭套拿回來
[00:11] Pickles on Ice requires a Mr. Pickles, Jeff. “冰上的酸瓜”需要一位酸瓜先生 傑夫
[00:14] Otherwise, it’s just Tara Lipinski 否則 就只是塔拉·利平斯基
[00:16] ice dancing through a fever dream. 在一場狂熱的夢裏冰上舞蹈
[00:20] Here. 這兒
[00:22] ♪ Today’s hidden ingredient ♪ ♪ 今天的秘密配料 ♪
[00:25] Ecstasy! 太棒啦
[00:26] He’s some Croatian voice actor. 他是克羅地亞的配音演員
[00:30] Hi, Havana? 你好 哈瓦娜
[00:35] Maddy, we’re not getting divorced. 麥蒂 我們不會離婚的
[00:40] I promise. 我保證
[00:41] This is Mr. Pickles-san. 這位是酸瓜桑
[00:43] He’s gonna follow Uncle Jeff around for a few weeks 這幾周 他會一直跟著傑夫叔叔
[00:46] and then bring back what he learned to Japan. 然後把他學到的東西帶回日本
[00:47] English, eh… mm… not amazing. 英語 我… 不怎麼樣
[00:51] You speak English? 你會說英語
[00:53] I’m not speaking English. 我沒有在說英語
[00:55] What the actual fuck? 這他媽的到底怎麼回事
[00:59] I’m in remission. 我進入好轉期了
[01:00] I love you so much. 我好愛你
[01:01] Now that I can plan ahead, I’m sorry. 現在我可以… 向前計劃了 對不起
[01:04] Those plans don’t involve you. 那些計劃里沒有包括你
[01:11] It’sss all so beautiful! 真的是太美啦
[01:15] Quel fromage! 好大塊奶酪
[01:17] Mr. Pickles… 酸瓜先生…
[01:23] Every pain needs a name. 每種疼痛都應該有個名字
[01:29] Excuse me. Hey. 打擾了 喂
[01:32] What? 怎麼了
[01:33] Uh, can I buy three chickens? 我能買三隻雞嗎
[01:59] Some college kid put it together. 某個大學生把這些剪輯在一起了
[02:01] We’re sending a cease-and-desist. 我們需要緊急停止
[02:02] Quel fromage! 好大塊奶酪
[02:04] – Has Jeff seen this? – We don’t know. -傑夫看過這個嗎 -我們不知道
[02:06] Please get this game taken down 請在他看到之前 把它下線了
[02:07] before he does. It’ll upset him. 不然他會很難過
[02:09] You won’t like him when he’s upset. 你可不會喜歡他難過的樣子
[02:27] Today through December eighth 今天到十二月八日
[02:29] at the Columbus City Convention Center, 在哥倫布城會展中心
[02:31] Tara Lipinski Visits Pickle Barrel Falls On Ice! “塔拉·利平斯基的冰上酸瓜桶瀑布之旅”
[02:35] Get your tickets now. 快來訂票吧
[02:42] Hello? 你好
[02:43] Your father loves you, Jeff, 你父親很愛你 傑夫
[02:45] but he’s going to animate you. 不過他準備把你做成動畫人物
[02:46] Who is this? 你是誰
[02:47] He doesn’t want to, but he will. 他不想這樣 但是他會的
[02:49] He’s asking all around Eastern Europe, 他一直在東歐尋找
[02:52] where talent is cheap and plentiful, 那裏的天才又廉價又多
[02:54] trying to find a voice like yours. 想找一個和你聲音很像的人
[02:56] Am I on the radio? 這是廣播熱線嗎
[02:57] He wanted me to call and threaten you. 他想讓我打過來 然後威脅你
[02:58] I said no. I’m your friend. 我說 不 我是你的朋友
[03:01] But there are hundreds like me, Jeff. 不過世界上和我一樣的人千千萬 傑夫
[03:02] Time’s running out. It’s not too late. 時間快到了 還不算太晚
[03:04] Listen to your father, Jeff. 聽你爸爸的話 傑夫
[03:06] Fall in line, Jeff. 別計較了 傑夫
[03:07] Your entire existence is at stake! 你的生命岌岌可危
[03:09] Please, Jeff! 求求你 傑夫
[03:11] I learn English from watching your show. 看你的節目 我學會了英語
[03:15] Hello. 你好
[03:17] Listen, fucko. 聽著 小雜種
[03:18] Don’t listen to that other guy. 別聽剛剛那個人的
[03:20] He’s crazy. 他瘋了
[03:21] I need this job. 我需要這份工作
[03:22] I have a large Serbian family. 我是塞爾維亞人 有一大家子靠我養活
[03:24] Little Ognjen needs his sarma! 小奧根要吃捲心菜卷
[03:26] Blow your fucking brains out. 轟掉你他媽的腦袋
[03:28] I want to see your skull fragments 我他媽要把你的
[03:30] bounce off the White House windows! 頭骨扔出白宮窗戶
[03:32] Make me cartoon, pickle man. 給我做個動畫吧 酸瓜先生
[03:34] Make me cartoon! 給我做個動畫吧
[03:35] Please leave me alone. 讓我一個人靜靜
[03:44] Oops, you got me! 哎呀 被你找到了
[03:51] It’s all so beautiful! 真是太美了
[04:00] What are you guys playing? 你們在玩什麼
[04:04] I need something from you. 我需要你幫幫我
[04:06] I spoke to our lawyers. 我和律師們說過了
[04:07] They’re getting it taken down immediately. 他們會盡快讓它下線的
[04:09] Getting what taken down immediately? 盡快讓什麼下線
[04:12] Nothing. 沒事
[04:17] Is the Pickles on Ice-tacular sold out? “冰上的酸瓜”賣完了嗎
[04:19] Because St. Joan’s said that I 因為瓊安說我可以
[04:21] could take 20 of my sick little pickle pals. 帶上20個我的生病的小酸瓜筆友
[04:24] One of them, Brian, 布萊恩 其中之一
[04:26] has Landau-Kleffner syndrome. 有獲得性癲癇性失語
[04:29] His wish was to meet Ms. Lipinski. 他的願望是見見利平斯基小姐
[04:31] I promised I would grant it. 我保證我會實現他的願望
[04:38] What happened to my office, Jeff? 傑夫 我的辦公室怎麼回事
[04:40] Did you do that? 是你做的嗎
[04:43] Did you call several Serbian Jeffs? 你給一些塞爾維亞的傑夫打電話了嗎
[04:45] I’m worried Vivian breaking up with you 我擔心 薇薇安以那種方式
[04:48] the way she did has put you in a particularly dark place. 和你分手 會讓你十分難過
[04:51] A woman is gonna live! 這個女人要繼續活著了
[04:53] It’s a miracle. We should be happy for her. 真是個奇跡 我們應該替她感到開心
[04:56] I know I am! 我知道我很開心
[04:58] Tell you what: don’t go to D.C. next week, 這樣吧 下周不要去華盛頓
[05:01] and I’ll rethink turning you into a cartoon. 然後我再考慮下把你變成動畫角色這件事
[05:04] You’re not turning me into a cartoon, 你不能把我變成個動畫角色
[05:06] and I am going to D.C., because I 而且我就要去華盛頓
[05:07] have to light the national tree. 因為我要點亮全國的聖誕樹
[05:09] I don’t want you on live TV. 我不想你上電視直播
[05:12] You’re in too much pain. 你太痛苦了
[05:13] I stood behind that podium 我兒子死了之後的幾個月
[05:16] months after my son died, 我一直在那個檯子後面做節目
[05:18] and nobody tried to stop me. 從來沒有人來阻止我
[05:20] I don’t see why some 我不明白 一個再普通不過的分手
[05:21] run-of-the-mill breakup suddenly tips the scales. 怎麼就突然讓你們這麼偏愛我
[05:23] I’m beginning to think that last year was a mistake, 我開始覺得去年是個錯誤
[05:26] and I’m sorry, 我很抱歉
[05:28] but last year, your eyes were soft. 但去年你眼神很溫柔
[05:30] Your voice was a Mormon trumpet, 你的聲音就像摩門教的小號
[05:33] a peaceful horn. 和平的號角
[05:35] Now you are a bagpipe of insanity. 現在 你是一支瘋狂的風笛
[05:42] This is not insanity. 這不是瘋狂
[05:45] This is how honesty looks 這是當你內外徹底顛倒時
[05:46] when you’re inside out and upside down. 實實在在的樣子
[05:49] Jeff, you’re having a breakdown. 傑夫 你崩潰了
[05:54] I’m having a breakthrough. 我是突破了
[05:57] You know, I’ve never seen you lie, 你知道嗎 我從未見過你撒謊
[06:00] except to yourself. 除了對你自己
[06:06] I’ll get the tickets for the ice show. 我去拿冰上表演的門票
[06:08] I’m glad you’re coming around to it. 我很高興你恢復過來了
[06:18] It’sss all so… agh! 這簡直太… 啊
[06:23] Quel fromage! 好大塊奶酪
[06:43] ♪ Waking up ♪ ♪ 醒來吧 ♪
[06:46] ♪ And hit the ground running ♪ ♪ 全力以赴 ♪
[06:49] ♪ Eyes on the prize, we’ll cloud our eyes ♪ ♪ 盯緊目標 我們會蒙上眼睛 ♪
[06:51] ♪ The river streams keep on flowing ♪ ♪ 河水湍流不息 ♪
[06:55] ♪ You’re leaving town ♪ ♪ 你要離開小鎮 ♪
[06:58] ♪ It’s a brand-new day ♪ ♪ 這是嶄新的一天 ♪
[07:01] ♪ What was it now, you’re in, not out ♪ ♪ 現在怎樣 你必須加入 ♪
[07:02] ♪ While those wheels keep on turning ♪ ♪ 那些輪子會一直轉著 ♪
[07:06] ♪ I need a little loving ♪ ♪ 我需要一點愛 ♪
[07:08] ♪ Tell me everything ♪ ♪ 告訴我一切 ♪
[07:09] ♪ Will be all right ♪ ♪ 會好起來 ♪
[07:12] ♪ It’s only ten more miles ♪ ♪ 還有10英里 ♪
[07:14] ♪ And I’m coming on home tonight ♪ ♪ 我今晚歸家 ♪
[07:18] ♪ Gonna make you mine ♪ ♪讓你屬於我♪
[07:21] ♪ Gonna make you mine ♪ ♪ 讓你屬於我 ♪
[07:34] I need to know, did you have sexual relations 我需要知道 你和你兄弟的日本版本
[07:37] with the Japanese version of your brother? 發生關繫了嗎
[07:39] Mr. Pickles-san is independently handsome. 酸瓜桑先生帥得很特別
[07:42] He’s your brother with subtitles. 他是你帶字幕的兄弟
[07:43] I would rip you a new one if you had any asshole left. 如果你還有剩的菊花 我會給你撕個新的
[07:47] Seriously, where do you get this stuff? 說真的 你從哪裏聽來的
[07:49] Me, a homosexual? I am the… 我是同性戀 我是…
[07:52] straightest dude I ever met. Go, Buckeyes. 我見過的最直的直男 少來了 俄州人
[07:54] We had that whole coded conversation 我們談的是鋼琴
[07:57] about pianos and clarinets! 和單簧管的密語
[07:59] I was talking about pianos and clarinets. 我說的就是鋼琴和單簧管
[08:02] What-what-what were you talking about? 你…你…你在說什麼
[08:03] Your daughter saw her piano teacher 你的女兒看見她的鋼琴老師
[08:06] giving you a hand job in our driveway! 在我家車道旁給你打飛機
[08:09] Oh, my God, who knows what she saw? 天啊 誰知道她看到了啥
[08:11] Rex is my friend. 雷克斯是我朋友
[08:14] Sure, we garden sometimes, 當然 我們有時一起種花
[08:16] but there’s nothing lurid going on between us. 但我們之間沒什麼見不得人的事
[08:18] You almost came out to me, Scott! 你都快對我出櫃了 斯科特
[08:20] When? 什麼時候
[08:21] That night in bed! 那晚在床上
[08:24] All I remember is a night you wanted me 我只記得你問我
[08:27] to name a happy child of divorce, 離婚後哪個孩子開心
[08:30] so think about that 所以 在你成為你媽媽前
[08:31] before you become your mother. 好好想想
[08:33] You’re gay. 你是同性戀
[08:34] You’re gay. You’re gay. 你是同性戀 你是同性戀
[08:36] You’re gay, gay, gay, gay, gay! 你是同性戀 同性戀 同性戀 同性戀
[08:40] And my pussy needs attention. 我的陰道需要關注
[08:42] My… pussy… needs… attention. 我的…陰道…需要…關注
[08:45] Can I go to Pop-Pop’s? 我能去爺爺家嗎
[08:51] Why do you hate me? 你為什麼恨我
[08:53] I don’t hate you… Even when I hate you. 就算我恨你時… 我也不恨你
[08:58] Don’t forget your promise. 別忘了你的承諾
[09:00] Yeah, I remember. 是的 我記得
[09:02] You promised you and Dad would always stay together. 你答應你和爸爸會永不分離
[09:05] I did say that. I remember. 我答應過你 我記得
[09:09] Hi. 嗨
[09:13] Is that what you’re wearing to the premiere? 你就穿那參加首映式嗎
[09:15] Mommy’s not coming. 媽媽不去
[09:16] No, Scott’s in an… 不 斯科特…
[09:18] He’s in one of his moods. 他心情不太好
[09:19] I think he’s depressed. 我覺得他抑鬱了
[09:20] I love pussy! 我愛陰道
[09:23] Hey, it’s gonna be okay. 嘿 會沒事的
[09:26] Is it? 是嗎
[09:27] Yes. 是的
[09:27] That’s good. 這就好
[09:32] Did you really think you could commit 你真的覺得你能
[09:33] such a blatant infidelity 如此明目張膽地不忠而
[09:35] without any consequences? 不承擔後果嗎
[09:36] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[09:37] I wasn’t thinking. 我腦子不清楚
[09:38] I was selfish. 我很自私
[09:40] I’m a terrible person. 我是個爛人
[09:41] A child lives in this house, Deirdre. 我們的孩子住在這屋子裏 迪爾德麗
[09:44] We’ll tell her you’re away on a trip. 我會告訴她 你去旅行了
[09:45] Fine, you should tell her. 好 你去告訴她
[09:47] I’m a terrible liar. Oh. 我不會撒謊
[09:50] Ohayo gozaimasu. 早上好
[10:13] He needs to find another place to sleep. 他需要再找個地方睡覺
[10:15] I agree. 我同意
[10:16] He’s overstayed his welcome. 他待得太久了
[10:19] A-and seriously, how much longer 說真的 你還要
[10:21] do you need to stay here? 待多久
[10:22] It-it-it’s a puppet show. 這是木偶劇
[10:24] You’re not learning the ways of the freaking Jedi. 你學不成絕地武士的
[10:27] Have a nice day. 祝你愉快
[10:28] Yeah, fuck you. 去死吧
[10:30] God damn it. 該死
[10:41] I think we should fuck. 我覺得我們應該大幹一場
[10:52] I cannot. I’m sorry. 對不起 我不行
[10:54] All Pickles-sans take a vow of chastity. 所有的酸瓜桑都許下了貞潔誓言
[10:56] This has been tradition since the show began. 這自節目開始就一直是傳統
[10:59] How many Pickles-sans have there been? 總共有多少個酸瓜桑
[11:01] I’m the second. 我是第二個
[11:02] I think we should fuck. 我覺得我們應該大幹一場
[11:04] I cannot. I’m sorry. 我不能 對不起
[11:05] I serve a higher moral authority: 我為更高的道德權威服務
[11:07] the children of Japan. 日本的孩子們
[11:08] I think… we should fuck! 我覺得… 我們應該大幹一場
[11:15] Who wants an autograph? 誰想要親筆簽名呀
[11:16] I do. I do. 我想要 我想要
[11:17] Oh, here you go, kid. I like that sweater. 給你 孩子 我喜歡你的毛衣
[11:22] – Thank you. – Who’s next? -謝謝 -誰是下一個
[11:23] – I am. – She’s beautiful. -是我 -她真漂亮
[11:27] You really like watching Ms. Lipinski, don’t you, Brian? 你真的很喜歡看利平斯基小姐滑冰 是嗎 布萊恩
[11:30] If I stop watching, she’ll fall down. 如果我不看了 她會摔倒的
[11:35] Well, then you better not take your eyes off her. 好吧 那你最好不要移開你的視線
[11:46] Hello. 你好
[11:47] Hi, Mr. Pickles. 你好 酸瓜先生
[11:48] This is Principal Ward from Will’s school. 我是威爾學校的沃德校長
[11:51] We have a bit of a situation here. 我們這兒出了點情況
[11:56] Oh, mon dieu! 好傢伙
[11:58] Life is meaningless. 生活毫無意義
[12:03] Hey, that hurts! 好疼啊
[12:05] Looks like someone got a new phone. 看起來某人買了部新手機
[12:12] Thank you, Will. 謝謝 威爾
[12:13] You can wait out here. 你可以在這等著
[12:16] Can I see the parents now, 我現在可以和家長談話了嗎
[12:18] and only the parents? 只和家長談談
[12:22] Have they found number three yet? 他們找到三號雞了嗎
[12:33] There is no number three, is there? 根本沒有三號雞 對嗎
[12:38] Why’d you do it? 你為什麼要這麼做
[12:39] To impress that girl. 為了討好那個女孩
[12:42] You think she got the message? 你覺得她明白你的意思了嗎
[12:48] Women. 女人啊
[12:50] Women. 女人啊
[12:52] There is no good way to say this. 沒有更好的方式說明這件事
[12:54] One of Will’s chickens pecked a cook in the genitalia. 威爾的其中一隻雞啄了一個廚師的生殖器
[12:57] It swelled up, and we had 它腫起來了 我們不得不
[12:59] to put a special sock around it. 在它周圍包一隻特製的襪子
[13:01] Will generally doesn’t act like this. 威爾一般不會這麼做的
[13:04] He’ll apologize. 他會道歉的
[13:05] I like Will, but he’s changed. 我喜歡威爾 但他變了
[13:08] He has new friends, 他有了新朋友
[13:09] and I can’t prove it, but… 而且雖然我沒法證明 但是…
[13:10] I think he’s smoking marijuana. 我覺得他在吸大麻
[13:12] It’s an epidemic. 這是種流行
[13:14] Every family has a Will. 每個家庭都有一個威爾
[13:15] My brother Paul started as a Will. 我的哥哥保羅一開始就是威爾這樣
[13:18] Paul owes a lot of people money. 保羅欠了很多人錢
[13:22] Paul once got so drunk on alcohol, 保羅有一次喝得太醉了
[13:24] he broke into a bowling alley at night 他晚上闖進了一家保齡球館
[13:26] and fried his own food at the snack bar. 在小吃吧檯給自己煎了吃的
[13:30] I don’t think Will is Paul yet, so… 我不覺得威爾會成為保羅 所以…
[13:33] I’m letting him off with a warning. 我會放過他 只給他一個警告
[13:36] Thank you for your lenience and your candor. 感謝您的寬大處理和坦誠告知
[13:39] The pot thing, we take very seriously. 他吸大麻的事 我們都非常重視
[13:42] Why can’t Will be an asshole? 為什麼威爾不能做一個壞蛋呢
[13:47] Why can’t Will be an asshole? 為什麼威爾就不能做一個壞蛋呢
[13:50] I’m sorry. I like that he’s 很抱歉 我喜歡他做
[13:51] an asshole. I don’t know why. 一個壞蛋 我也不知道為什麼
[13:52] Sometimes it’s okay to be an asshole. 有時候 做一個壞蛋也沒關係的
[13:56] Sometimes the world needs assholes. 有時候 世界需要壞蛋
[13:57] Paul sounds awesome. I’d like to hang out with Paul. 保羅聽起來很棒 我願意和保羅一起出去玩
[14:00] Paul’s living his best life. 保羅在過著自己最好的生活
[14:03] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[14:04] I do. 我明白
[14:07] We love our children. 我們愛自己的孩子
[14:10] We love them when they’re good, 我們愛他們乖巧的時候
[14:11] but we love them more when they challenge us. 但我們更愛他們挑戰我們的時候
[14:15] When children misbehave, 當孩子們不守規矩
[14:17] they’re reminding us 他們是在提醒我們
[14:19] of how much we must love them 我們必須有多愛他們
[14:21] if we’re still willing to tuck them in at night. 我們是否還願意在晚上為他們掖好被子
[14:26] When Will acts out, 當威爾行為出格的時候
[14:28] it reminds her of his deceased brother. 這讓她想起了他死去的哥哥
[14:36] I think we should suspend him. 我覺得我們應該讓他停課
[14:41] I’m sorry, I have to go. 對不起 我得走了
[14:48] What happened? 發生了什麼
[14:50] You’re suspended. 你被停課了
[14:52] Now let’s go get some hotcakes. 我們現在去吃點薄煎餅吧
[14:54] Yeah? 好嗎
[14:56] All of us? 我們所有人嗎
[14:57] Did you want me to join, 你想讓我跟你們一起
[14:59] or are you guys… Just want family time? 還是你們… 只想要家人一起
[15:01] I think just the family, 我覺得就家人一起好了
[15:02] if that’s okay. 如果你不介意的話
[15:06] Principal Ward, 沃德校長
[15:07] I found the number three chicken. 我找到三號雞了
[15:09] Good work, Barnaby. 幹得好 巴納比
[15:13] Let’s get out of here. 我們走吧
[15:22] Jeff’s left. I don’t think he’s coming back. 傑夫走了 我覺得他不會回來了
[15:25] Put on the Pickles. 把酸瓜先生的頭套穿上
[15:26] No, I’m sorry. 不 我很抱歉
[15:27] I promised him I would be myself 我答應了他 我要做自己
[15:29] and only myself. 而且只做自己
[15:30] I’ve sunk my reputation 我已經把我的名譽
[15:31] and a considerable chunk of my 401 和養老金計劃的相當大一部分
[15:34] into this endeavor. 投入到了這項工作
[15:36] The people need the Pickles. 人們需要酸瓜家族
[15:38] The puppets need to find Mr. Pickles, 木偶們必須找到酸瓜先生
[15:41] or the ice narrative has no ending. 否則冰上的故事就沒有結局了
[15:44] Listen to reason. 你要聽進道理
[15:46] You’re beautiful just the way you are. 你本來的樣子就很美
[15:48] Shut up! 閉嘴
[15:49] Sorry. That’s our new parakeet, 抱歉 那是我們新的鸚鵡
[15:51] Sarakeet. She talks too much, 薩拉小鸚鵡 她話太多了
[15:54] kind of like me. 有點像我
[15:56] I don’t think I’ve ever seen you talk. 我覺得我從來沒有見過你講話
[15:58] Uh, well, I only try to talk during meals 好吧 只有吃飯的時候我才會講話
[16:02] because it-it keeps me from eating. 因為這樣能讓我吃少點
[16:04] It’s a diet I made up. 這是我發明的節食法
[16:05] Shut up, skinny bitch. 閉嘴 苗條婊子
[16:10] I tell you what, Tara’s sister. 我跟你說 塔拉的姐姐
[16:12] “Sah-ra.” “沙拉”
[16:14] Actually, Sarah. 實際上 是莎拉
[16:16] I go by Sarah now. 我現在叫莎拉了
[16:18] I don’t care what it rhymes with. 我才不在乎它和什麼押韻
[16:26] How would you like your turn in the limelight… 你希望在聚光燈下怎麼表現呢…
[16:31] Sarah? 莎拉
[16:36] It’s that time, pickle pals. 時候到了 酸瓜夥計們
[16:38] Astronotter, Ennui Le Triste, The Oops, 宇航員水獺 悶悶 哎喲人
[16:40] and all their friends invite you to take 還有他們所有的朋友都邀請你
[16:43] the hand of the loved one sitting next to you 牽起身旁你愛的人之手
[16:45] and brace yourselves for a trip down 準備踏上一場前往
[16:47] Pickle Barrel Falls. 酸瓜桶瀑布的旅行
[16:58] Disaster! Monsieur Pickles has gone missing! 不好 酸瓜先生不見了
[17:01] Without him, we cannot survive. 沒有他 我們不能生存下去
[17:05] Maybe, with the help of Tara Lipinski, 也許 在塔拉·利平斯基的幫助下
[17:08] we can locate him. 我們能找到他
[17:12] Did you and Grandma ever fight? 你和外婆吵過架嗎
[17:14] Oh, all the time. 我們經常吵架
[17:17] She cheated on me. Then I cheated on her. 她背叛了我 然後我也背叛了她
[17:20] Then we got a divorce. 然後我們就離婚了
[17:22] She took the cat. Hmm. 她把貓帶走了 呵呵
[17:25] She got in a car to go visit her sister for a few weeks. 她上了車 去她姐姐那裏待幾周
[17:29] Nine days later, the cat came back, 九天以後 貓回來了
[17:31] but we never saw Grandma again. 但我們再也沒見過你外婆了
[17:33] Anyway, don’t worry. 不管怎麼說 別擔心
[17:35] My wife had severe mental issues, 我妻子有嚴重的精神問題
[17:38] not like your mother. 不像你媽媽
[17:40] – No, no, no! – Yes! Yes! -不 不 不 -好 好
[17:41] No, no! Stop, stop, stop, stop! 不 停下 停下
[17:44] – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Stop, stop! -爽 爽 -停下 停下
[17:45] Yes, damn it! Yes! 太棒了 見鬼
[17:48] Are you okay? 你還好嗎
[17:55] I’m sorry. I thought we were both enjoying it. 很抱歉 我以為我們都挺享受的
[18:34] Did I break it? 我把它弄斷了嗎
[18:38] Here you are. 給你
[18:39] Mr. Pickles, please, enjoy. 酸瓜先生 請用
[18:42] – Thank you so much. – Thanks. -非常感謝 -謝謝
[18:43] We will. 我們會的
[18:57] Have we eaten here before? 我們以前在這裏吃過嗎
[18:58] I don’t think so. 我想沒有
[19:09] Am I in trouble? 我有麻煩了嗎
[19:12] We’re not angry. 我們沒生氣
[19:15] Why not? 為什麼不
[19:17] We just like pancakes more 我們只是太喜歡薄煎餅了
[19:18] than we could ever be angry at you. 沒法對你生氣
[19:20] When will your divorce be official? 你們什麼時候正式離婚
[19:22] Sometime down the road. 過段時間
[19:24] Is it a long road? 要很久嗎
[19:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:33] Do you want to see a magic trick? 你們想看個魔術嗎
[19:35] – Yes. – Oh, you bet. -好啊 -當然了
[19:40] First, I need to pee. 首先 我要去撒尿
[19:41] Oh, yeah, keep us 好吧 讓我們
[19:43] on the edge of our seat much? 保持期待嗎
[19:48] If we eat real quick, 如果我們吃快點
[19:49] we can catch the end of Pickles on Ice. 我們還能趕上”冰上的酸瓜”結尾
[19:51] Yeah? 是嗎
[19:53] It’s a super show, 表演超棒的
[19:54] now that I made some changes and stuff. 因為我做了一些改變
[20:00] I’m thinking of asking Peter to move in. 我在考慮讓彼得搬進來
[20:03] What? 什麼
[20:05] They say time and space are both immutable, 據說 時間和空間是不可改變的
[20:08] governed by laws that cannot be broken. 受制於不可違背的規則
[20:10] All I have to say to that is… 我只能說…
[20:13] How are you doing that? 你怎麼做到的
[20:13] Laws were meant to be broken. 規則就是用來打破的
[20:15] Seriously, how are you doing that? 說真的 你怎麼做到的
[20:22] Doing what? 做到什麼
[20:23] That! 那個
[20:25] A magician never reveals his secrets. 魔術師從不揭示自己的秘密
[20:27] and that’s why they call me 這就是他們為什麼叫我…
[20:31] the amazing Pickle-ini! 神奇的酸瓜大師
[20:41] You’re hurting my arm! 你弄疼我的手臂了
[20:42] That boy has every reason to ask 那個男孩完全有理由
[20:44] for everything and doesn’t. 要求一切 但他沒有
[20:46] You have no reason to ask for anything, 而你沒理由要求任何事
[20:48] and you can’t keep your mouth shut. 卻不能閉上你的嘴
[20:49] Learn how to keep your mouth shut. 學會閉上你的嘴
[20:51] You hear me? 聽到我的話了嗎
[20:52] Stop! 停下
[20:56] Are you okay? 你還好嗎
[20:59] – Yeah. – Okay. -還好 -好
[21:01] I’m fine. 我很好
[21:02] Okay. 好的
[21:05] Good trick, Will. 好把戲 威爾
[21:21] Quel fromage. 好大塊奶酪
[21:22] We will never find Monsieur Pickles, Tara. 我們再也找不到酸瓜先生了 塔拉
[21:25] Don’t worry, Ennui. 別擔心 悶悶
[21:27] Mr. Pickles made a promise, 酸瓜先生承諾過
[21:28] and when Mr. Pickles makes a promise, 而且 他一旦許下諾言
[21:31] Mr. Pickles keeps his promise. 就會遵守諾言
[21:33] Go, Tara, go! 加油 塔拉
[21:35] Tara, I love you! 塔拉 我愛你
[21:52] Regardez! 看啊
[21:53] It is Monsieur Pickles! 是酸瓜先生
[21:55] We are saved! 我們得救了
[21:57] That’s right, it’s me, Mr. Pickles! 對 是我 酸瓜先生
[22:00] Hi! Hey! 嗨 嘿
[22:12] I’m sorry, but the show 很抱歉 但是演出
[22:14] just didn’t make sense without you. 沒有你就沒有意義
[22:19] You promised. 你承諾過的
[22:24] You promised! 你承諾過的
[22:57] \h法律告示 本游戏因酸瓜基金会采取的法律行动而下线
[23:01] Gosh darn it. 該死
[23:35] Okay, Sarah, you can do this. 好吧 莎拉 你能做到
[23:36] I believe in you. 我相信你
[23:52] No! 不
[23:55] – Awesome! – Tara! -太棒了 -塔拉
[24:00] It was an accident! 這是個意外
[24:04] It’s all my fault. 都是我的錯
[24:05] I looked away! 我沒好好看著
[24:08] There’s something wrong, Brian. 哪裏有點不對勁 布萊恩
逗我玩

文章导航

Previous Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逗我玩(Kidding)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号