时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Pickles on Ice, | “冰上的酸瓜” |
[00:05] | starring Mr. Pickles himself, as played | 酸瓜先生誠意出演 |
[00:07] | by gold medalist Tara Lipinski. | 扮演者 金牌得主塔拉·利平斯基小姐 |
[00:10] | I want my head back. | 我想把我的頭套拿回來 |
[00:11] | Pickles on Ice requires a Mr. Pickles, Jeff. | “冰上的酸瓜”需要一位酸瓜先生 傑夫 |
[00:14] | Otherwise, it’s just Tara Lipinski | 否則 就只是塔拉·利平斯基 |
[00:16] | ice dancing through a fever dream. | 在一場狂熱的夢裏冰上舞蹈 |
[00:20] | Here. | 這兒 |
[00:22] | ♪ Today’s hidden ingredient ♪ | ♪ 今天的秘密配料 ♪ |
[00:25] | Ecstasy! | 太棒啦 |
[00:26] | He’s some Croatian voice actor. | 他是克羅地亞的配音演員 |
[00:30] | Hi, Havana? | 你好 哈瓦娜 |
[00:35] | Maddy, we’re not getting divorced. | 麥蒂 我們不會離婚的 |
[00:40] | I promise. | 我保證 |
[00:41] | This is Mr. Pickles-san. | 這位是酸瓜桑 |
[00:43] | He’s gonna follow Uncle Jeff around for a few weeks | 這幾周 他會一直跟著傑夫叔叔 |
[00:46] | and then bring back what he learned to Japan. | 然後把他學到的東西帶回日本 |
[00:47] | English, eh… mm… not amazing. | 英語 我… 不怎麼樣 |
[00:51] | You speak English? | 你會說英語 |
[00:53] | I’m not speaking English. | 我沒有在說英語 |
[00:55] | What the actual fuck? | 這他媽的到底怎麼回事 |
[00:59] | I’m in remission. | 我進入好轉期了 |
[01:00] | I love you so much. | 我好愛你 |
[01:01] | Now that I can plan ahead, I’m sorry. | 現在我可以… 向前計劃了 對不起 |
[01:04] | Those plans don’t involve you. | 那些計劃里沒有包括你 |
[01:11] | It’sss all so beautiful! | 真的是太美啦 |
[01:15] | Quel fromage! | 好大塊奶酪 |
[01:17] | Mr. Pickles… | 酸瓜先生… |
[01:23] | Every pain needs a name. | 每種疼痛都應該有個名字 |
[01:29] | Excuse me. Hey. | 打擾了 喂 |
[01:32] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[01:33] | Uh, can I buy three chickens? | 我能買三隻雞嗎 |
[01:59] | Some college kid put it together. | 某個大學生把這些剪輯在一起了 |
[02:01] | We’re sending a cease-and-desist. | 我們需要緊急停止 |
[02:02] | Quel fromage! | 好大塊奶酪 |
[02:04] | – Has Jeff seen this? – We don’t know. | -傑夫看過這個嗎 -我們不知道 |
[02:06] | Please get this game taken down | 請在他看到之前 把它下線了 |
[02:07] | before he does. It’ll upset him. | 不然他會很難過 |
[02:09] | You won’t like him when he’s upset. | 你可不會喜歡他難過的樣子 |
[02:27] | Today through December eighth | 今天到十二月八日 |
[02:29] | at the Columbus City Convention Center, | 在哥倫布城會展中心 |
[02:31] | Tara Lipinski Visits Pickle Barrel Falls On Ice! | “塔拉·利平斯基的冰上酸瓜桶瀑布之旅” |
[02:35] | Get your tickets now. | 快來訂票吧 |
[02:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:43] | Your father loves you, Jeff, | 你父親很愛你 傑夫 |
[02:45] | but he’s going to animate you. | 不過他準備把你做成動畫人物 |
[02:46] | Who is this? | 你是誰 |
[02:47] | He doesn’t want to, but he will. | 他不想這樣 但是他會的 |
[02:49] | He’s asking all around Eastern Europe, | 他一直在東歐尋找 |
[02:52] | where talent is cheap and plentiful, | 那裏的天才又廉價又多 |
[02:54] | trying to find a voice like yours. | 想找一個和你聲音很像的人 |
[02:56] | Am I on the radio? | 這是廣播熱線嗎 |
[02:57] | He wanted me to call and threaten you. | 他想讓我打過來 然後威脅你 |
[02:58] | I said no. I’m your friend. | 我說 不 我是你的朋友 |
[03:01] | But there are hundreds like me, Jeff. | 不過世界上和我一樣的人千千萬 傑夫 |
[03:02] | Time’s running out. It’s not too late. | 時間快到了 還不算太晚 |
[03:04] | Listen to your father, Jeff. | 聽你爸爸的話 傑夫 |
[03:06] | Fall in line, Jeff. | 別計較了 傑夫 |
[03:07] | Your entire existence is at stake! | 你的生命岌岌可危 |
[03:09] | Please, Jeff! | 求求你 傑夫 |
[03:11] | I learn English from watching your show. | 看你的節目 我學會了英語 |
[03:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:17] | Listen, fucko. | 聽著 小雜種 |
[03:18] | Don’t listen to that other guy. | 別聽剛剛那個人的 |
[03:20] | He’s crazy. | 他瘋了 |
[03:21] | I need this job. | 我需要這份工作 |
[03:22] | I have a large Serbian family. | 我是塞爾維亞人 有一大家子靠我養活 |
[03:24] | Little Ognjen needs his sarma! | 小奧根要吃捲心菜卷 |
[03:26] | Blow your fucking brains out. | 轟掉你他媽的腦袋 |
[03:28] | I want to see your skull fragments | 我他媽要把你的 |
[03:30] | bounce off the White House windows! | 頭骨扔出白宮窗戶 |
[03:32] | Make me cartoon, pickle man. | 給我做個動畫吧 酸瓜先生 |
[03:34] | Make me cartoon! | 給我做個動畫吧 |
[03:35] | Please leave me alone. | 讓我一個人靜靜 |
[03:44] | Oops, you got me! | 哎呀 被你找到了 |
[03:51] | It’s all so beautiful! | 真是太美了 |
[04:00] | What are you guys playing? | 你們在玩什麼 |
[04:04] | I need something from you. | 我需要你幫幫我 |
[04:06] | I spoke to our lawyers. | 我和律師們說過了 |
[04:07] | They’re getting it taken down immediately. | 他們會盡快讓它下線的 |
[04:09] | Getting what taken down immediately? | 盡快讓什麼下線 |
[04:12] | Nothing. | 沒事 |
[04:17] | Is the Pickles on Ice-tacular sold out? | “冰上的酸瓜”賣完了嗎 |
[04:19] | Because St. Joan’s said that I | 因為瓊安說我可以 |
[04:21] | could take 20 of my sick little pickle pals. | 帶上20個我的生病的小酸瓜筆友 |
[04:24] | One of them, Brian, | 布萊恩 其中之一 |
[04:26] | has Landau-Kleffner syndrome. | 有獲得性癲癇性失語 |
[04:29] | His wish was to meet Ms. Lipinski. | 他的願望是見見利平斯基小姐 |
[04:31] | I promised I would grant it. | 我保證我會實現他的願望 |
[04:38] | What happened to my office, Jeff? | 傑夫 我的辦公室怎麼回事 |
[04:40] | Did you do that? | 是你做的嗎 |
[04:43] | Did you call several Serbian Jeffs? | 你給一些塞爾維亞的傑夫打電話了嗎 |
[04:45] | I’m worried Vivian breaking up with you | 我擔心 薇薇安以那種方式 |
[04:48] | the way she did has put you in a particularly dark place. | 和你分手 會讓你十分難過 |
[04:51] | A woman is gonna live! | 這個女人要繼續活著了 |
[04:53] | It’s a miracle. We should be happy for her. | 真是個奇跡 我們應該替她感到開心 |
[04:56] | I know I am! | 我知道我很開心 |
[04:58] | Tell you what: don’t go to D.C. next week, | 這樣吧 下周不要去華盛頓 |
[05:01] | and I’ll rethink turning you into a cartoon. | 然後我再考慮下把你變成動畫角色這件事 |
[05:04] | You’re not turning me into a cartoon, | 你不能把我變成個動畫角色 |
[05:06] | and I am going to D.C., because I | 而且我就要去華盛頓 |
[05:07] | have to light the national tree. | 因為我要點亮全國的聖誕樹 |
[05:09] | I don’t want you on live TV. | 我不想你上電視直播 |
[05:12] | You’re in too much pain. | 你太痛苦了 |
[05:13] | I stood behind that podium | 我兒子死了之後的幾個月 |
[05:16] | months after my son died, | 我一直在那個檯子後面做節目 |
[05:18] | and nobody tried to stop me. | 從來沒有人來阻止我 |
[05:20] | I don’t see why some | 我不明白 一個再普通不過的分手 |
[05:21] | run-of-the-mill breakup suddenly tips the scales. | 怎麼就突然讓你們這麼偏愛我 |
[05:23] | I’m beginning to think that last year was a mistake, | 我開始覺得去年是個錯誤 |
[05:26] | and I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[05:28] | but last year, your eyes were soft. | 但去年你眼神很溫柔 |
[05:30] | Your voice was a Mormon trumpet, | 你的聲音就像摩門教的小號 |
[05:33] | a peaceful horn. | 和平的號角 |
[05:35] | Now you are a bagpipe of insanity. | 現在 你是一支瘋狂的風笛 |
[05:42] | This is not insanity. | 這不是瘋狂 |
[05:45] | This is how honesty looks | 這是當你內外徹底顛倒時 |
[05:46] | when you’re inside out and upside down. | 實實在在的樣子 |
[05:49] | Jeff, you’re having a breakdown. | 傑夫 你崩潰了 |
[05:54] | I’m having a breakthrough. | 我是突破了 |
[05:57] | You know, I’ve never seen you lie, | 你知道嗎 我從未見過你撒謊 |
[06:00] | except to yourself. | 除了對你自己 |
[06:06] | I’ll get the tickets for the ice show. | 我去拿冰上表演的門票 |
[06:08] | I’m glad you’re coming around to it. | 我很高興你恢復過來了 |
[06:18] | It’sss all so… agh! | 這簡直太… 啊 |
[06:23] | Quel fromage! | 好大塊奶酪 |
[06:43] | ♪ Waking up ♪ | ♪ 醒來吧 ♪ |
[06:46] | ♪ And hit the ground running ♪ | ♪ 全力以赴 ♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ Eyes on the prize, we’ll cloud our eyes ♪ | ♪ 盯緊目標 我們會蒙上眼睛 ♪ |
[06:51] | ♪ The river streams keep on flowing ♪ | ♪ 河水湍流不息 ♪ |
[06:55] | ♪ You’re leaving town ♪ | ♪ 你要離開小鎮 ♪ |
[06:58] | ♪ It’s a brand-new day ♪ | ♪ 這是嶄新的一天 ♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ What was it now, you’re in, not out ♪ | ♪ 現在怎樣 你必須加入 ♪ |
[07:02] | ♪ While those wheels keep on turning ♪ | ♪ 那些輪子會一直轉著 ♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ I need a little loving ♪ | ♪ 我需要一點愛 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ Tell me everything ♪ | ♪ 告訴我一切 ♪ |
[07:09] | ♪ Will be all right ♪ | ♪ 會好起來 ♪ |
[07:12] | ♪ It’s only ten more miles ♪ | ♪ 還有10英里 ♪ |
[07:14] | ♪ And I’m coming on home tonight ♪ | ♪ 我今晚歸家 ♪ |
[07:18] | ♪ Gonna make you mine ♪ | ♪讓你屬於我♪ |
[07:21] | ♪ Gonna make you mine ♪ | ♪ 讓你屬於我 ♪ |
[07:34] | I need to know, did you have sexual relations | 我需要知道 你和你兄弟的日本版本 |
[07:37] | with the Japanese version of your brother? | 發生關繫了嗎 |
[07:39] | Mr. Pickles-san is independently handsome. | 酸瓜桑先生帥得很特別 |
[07:42] | He’s your brother with subtitles. | 他是你帶字幕的兄弟 |
[07:43] | I would rip you a new one if you had any asshole left. | 如果你還有剩的菊花 我會給你撕個新的 |
[07:47] | Seriously, where do you get this stuff? | 說真的 你從哪裏聽來的 |
[07:49] | Me, a homosexual? I am the… | 我是同性戀 我是… |
[07:52] | straightest dude I ever met. Go, Buckeyes. | 我見過的最直的直男 少來了 俄州人 |
[07:54] | We had that whole coded conversation | 我們談的是鋼琴 |
[07:57] | about pianos and clarinets! | 和單簧管的密語 |
[07:59] | I was talking about pianos and clarinets. | 我說的就是鋼琴和單簧管 |
[08:02] | What-what-what were you talking about? | 你…你…你在說什麼 |
[08:03] | Your daughter saw her piano teacher | 你的女兒看見她的鋼琴老師 |
[08:06] | giving you a hand job in our driveway! | 在我家車道旁給你打飛機 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God, who knows what she saw? | 天啊 誰知道她看到了啥 |
[08:11] | Rex is my friend. | 雷克斯是我朋友 |
[08:14] | Sure, we garden sometimes, | 當然 我們有時一起種花 |
[08:16] | but there’s nothing lurid going on between us. | 但我們之間沒什麼見不得人的事 |
[08:18] | You almost came out to me, Scott! | 你都快對我出櫃了 斯科特 |
[08:20] | When? | 什麼時候 |
[08:21] | That night in bed! | 那晚在床上 |
[08:24] | All I remember is a night you wanted me | 我只記得你問我 |
[08:27] | to name a happy child of divorce, | 離婚後哪個孩子開心 |
[08:30] | so think about that | 所以 在你成為你媽媽前 |
[08:31] | before you become your mother. | 好好想想 |
[08:33] | You’re gay. | 你是同性戀 |
[08:34] | You’re gay. You’re gay. | 你是同性戀 你是同性戀 |
[08:36] | You’re gay, gay, gay, gay, gay! | 你是同性戀 同性戀 同性戀 同性戀 |
[08:40] | And my pussy needs attention. | 我的陰道需要關注 |
[08:42] | My… pussy… needs… attention. | 我的…陰道…需要…關注 |
[08:45] | Can I go to Pop-Pop’s? | 我能去爺爺家嗎 |
[08:51] | Why do you hate me? | 你為什麼恨我 |
[08:53] | I don’t hate you… Even when I hate you. | 就算我恨你時… 我也不恨你 |
[08:58] | Don’t forget your promise. | 別忘了你的承諾 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我記得 |
[09:02] | You promised you and Dad would always stay together. | 你答應你和爸爸會永不分離 |
[09:05] | I did say that. I remember. | 我答應過你 我記得 |
[09:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:13] | Is that what you’re wearing to the premiere? | 你就穿那參加首映式嗎 |
[09:15] | Mommy’s not coming. | 媽媽不去 |
[09:16] | No, Scott’s in an… | 不 斯科特… |
[09:18] | He’s in one of his moods. | 他心情不太好 |
[09:19] | I think he’s depressed. | 我覺得他抑鬱了 |
[09:20] | I love pussy! | 我愛陰道 |
[09:23] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 會沒事的 |
[09:26] | Is it? | 是嗎 |
[09:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:27] | That’s good. | 這就好 |
[09:32] | Did you really think you could commit | 你真的覺得你能 |
[09:33] | such a blatant infidelity | 如此明目張膽地不忠而 |
[09:35] | without any consequences? | 不承擔後果嗎 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:37] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我腦子不清楚 |
[09:38] | I was selfish. | 我很自私 |
[09:40] | I’m a terrible person. | 我是個爛人 |
[09:41] | A child lives in this house, Deirdre. | 我們的孩子住在這屋子裏 迪爾德麗 |
[09:44] | We’ll tell her you’re away on a trip. | 我會告訴她 你去旅行了 |
[09:45] | Fine, you should tell her. | 好 你去告訴她 |
[09:47] | I’m a terrible liar. Oh. | 我不會撒謊 |
[09:50] | Ohayo gozaimasu. | 早上好 |
[10:13] | He needs to find another place to sleep. | 他需要再找個地方睡覺 |
[10:15] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:16] | He’s overstayed his welcome. | 他待得太久了 |
[10:19] | A-and seriously, how much longer | 說真的 你還要 |
[10:21] | do you need to stay here? | 待多久 |
[10:22] | It-it-it’s a puppet show. | 這是木偶劇 |
[10:24] | You’re not learning the ways of the freaking Jedi. | 你學不成絕地武士的 |
[10:27] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[10:28] | Yeah, fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[10:30] | God damn it. | 該死 |
[10:41] | I think we should fuck. | 我覺得我們應該大幹一場 |
[10:52] | I cannot. I’m sorry. | 對不起 我不行 |
[10:54] | All Pickles-sans take a vow of chastity. | 所有的酸瓜桑都許下了貞潔誓言 |
[10:56] | This has been tradition since the show began. | 這自節目開始就一直是傳統 |
[10:59] | How many Pickles-sans have there been? | 總共有多少個酸瓜桑 |
[11:01] | I’m the second. | 我是第二個 |
[11:02] | I think we should fuck. | 我覺得我們應該大幹一場 |
[11:04] | I cannot. I’m sorry. | 我不能 對不起 |
[11:05] | I serve a higher moral authority: | 我為更高的道德權威服務 |
[11:07] | the children of Japan. | 日本的孩子們 |
[11:08] | I think… we should fuck! | 我覺得… 我們應該大幹一場 |
[11:15] | Who wants an autograph? | 誰想要親筆簽名呀 |
[11:16] | I do. I do. | 我想要 我想要 |
[11:17] | Oh, here you go, kid. I like that sweater. | 給你 孩子 我喜歡你的毛衣 |
[11:22] | – Thank you. – Who’s next? | -謝謝 -誰是下一個 |
[11:23] | – I am. – She’s beautiful. | -是我 -她真漂亮 |
[11:27] | You really like watching Ms. Lipinski, don’t you, Brian? | 你真的很喜歡看利平斯基小姐滑冰 是嗎 布萊恩 |
[11:30] | If I stop watching, she’ll fall down. | 如果我不看了 她會摔倒的 |
[11:35] | Well, then you better not take your eyes off her. | 好吧 那你最好不要移開你的視線 |
[11:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:47] | Hi, Mr. Pickles. | 你好 酸瓜先生 |
[11:48] | This is Principal Ward from Will’s school. | 我是威爾學校的沃德校長 |
[11:51] | We have a bit of a situation here. | 我們這兒出了點情況 |
[11:56] | Oh, mon dieu! | 好傢伙 |
[11:58] | Life is meaningless. | 生活毫無意義 |
[12:03] | Hey, that hurts! | 好疼啊 |
[12:05] | Looks like someone got a new phone. | 看起來某人買了部新手機 |
[12:12] | Thank you, Will. | 謝謝 威爾 |
[12:13] | You can wait out here. | 你可以在這等著 |
[12:16] | Can I see the parents now, | 我現在可以和家長談話了嗎 |
[12:18] | and only the parents? | 只和家長談談 |
[12:22] | Have they found number three yet? | 他們找到三號雞了嗎 |
[12:33] | There is no number three, is there? | 根本沒有三號雞 對嗎 |
[12:38] | Why’d you do it? | 你為什麼要這麼做 |
[12:39] | To impress that girl. | 為了討好那個女孩 |
[12:42] | You think she got the message? | 你覺得她明白你的意思了嗎 |
[12:48] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[12:50] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[12:52] | There is no good way to say this. | 沒有更好的方式說明這件事 |
[12:54] | One of Will’s chickens pecked a cook in the genitalia. | 威爾的其中一隻雞啄了一個廚師的生殖器 |
[12:57] | It swelled up, and we had | 它腫起來了 我們不得不 |
[12:59] | to put a special sock around it. | 在它周圍包一隻特製的襪子 |
[13:01] | Will generally doesn’t act like this. | 威爾一般不會這麼做的 |
[13:04] | He’ll apologize. | 他會道歉的 |
[13:05] | I like Will, but he’s changed. | 我喜歡威爾 但他變了 |
[13:08] | He has new friends, | 他有了新朋友 |
[13:09] | and I can’t prove it, but… | 而且雖然我沒法證明 但是… |
[13:10] | I think he’s smoking marijuana. | 我覺得他在吸大麻 |
[13:12] | It’s an epidemic. | 這是種流行 |
[13:14] | Every family has a Will. | 每個家庭都有一個威爾 |
[13:15] | My brother Paul started as a Will. | 我的哥哥保羅一開始就是威爾這樣 |
[13:18] | Paul owes a lot of people money. | 保羅欠了很多人錢 |
[13:22] | Paul once got so drunk on alcohol, | 保羅有一次喝得太醉了 |
[13:24] | he broke into a bowling alley at night | 他晚上闖進了一家保齡球館 |
[13:26] | and fried his own food at the snack bar. | 在小吃吧檯給自己煎了吃的 |
[13:30] | I don’t think Will is Paul yet, so… | 我不覺得威爾會成為保羅 所以… |
[13:33] | I’m letting him off with a warning. | 我會放過他 只給他一個警告 |
[13:36] | Thank you for your lenience and your candor. | 感謝您的寬大處理和坦誠告知 |
[13:39] | The pot thing, we take very seriously. | 他吸大麻的事 我們都非常重視 |
[13:42] | Why can’t Will be an asshole? | 為什麼威爾不能做一個壞蛋呢 |
[13:47] | Why can’t Will be an asshole? | 為什麼威爾就不能做一個壞蛋呢 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. I like that he’s | 很抱歉 我喜歡他做 |
[13:51] | an asshole. I don’t know why. | 一個壞蛋 我也不知道為什麼 |
[13:52] | Sometimes it’s okay to be an asshole. | 有時候 做一個壞蛋也沒關係的 |
[13:56] | Sometimes the world needs assholes. | 有時候 世界需要壞蛋 |
[13:57] | Paul sounds awesome. I’d like to hang out with Paul. | 保羅聽起來很棒 我願意和保羅一起出去玩 |
[14:00] | Paul’s living his best life. | 保羅在過著自己最好的生活 |
[14:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:04] | I do. | 我明白 |
[14:07] | We love our children. | 我們愛自己的孩子 |
[14:10] | We love them when they’re good, | 我們愛他們乖巧的時候 |
[14:11] | but we love them more when they challenge us. | 但我們更愛他們挑戰我們的時候 |
[14:15] | When children misbehave, | 當孩子們不守規矩 |
[14:17] | they’re reminding us | 他們是在提醒我們 |
[14:19] | of how much we must love them | 我們必須有多愛他們 |
[14:21] | if we’re still willing to tuck them in at night. | 我們是否還願意在晚上為他們掖好被子 |
[14:26] | When Will acts out, | 當威爾行為出格的時候 |
[14:28] | it reminds her of his deceased brother. | 這讓她想起了他死去的哥哥 |
[14:36] | I think we should suspend him. | 我覺得我們應該讓他停課 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 對不起 我得走了 |
[14:48] | What happened? | 發生了什麼 |
[14:50] | You’re suspended. | 你被停課了 |
[14:52] | Now let’s go get some hotcakes. | 我們現在去吃點薄煎餅吧 |
[14:54] | Yeah? | 好嗎 |
[14:56] | All of us? | 我們所有人嗎 |
[14:57] | Did you want me to join, | 你想讓我跟你們一起 |
[14:59] | or are you guys… Just want family time? | 還是你們… 只想要家人一起 |
[15:01] | I think just the family, | 我覺得就家人一起好了 |
[15:02] | if that’s okay. | 如果你不介意的話 |
[15:06] | Principal Ward, | 沃德校長 |
[15:07] | I found the number three chicken. | 我找到三號雞了 |
[15:09] | Good work, Barnaby. | 幹得好 巴納比 |
[15:13] | Let’s get out of here. | 我們走吧 |
[15:22] | Jeff’s left. I don’t think he’s coming back. | 傑夫走了 我覺得他不會回來了 |
[15:25] | Put on the Pickles. | 把酸瓜先生的頭套穿上 |
[15:26] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[15:27] | I promised him I would be myself | 我答應了他 我要做自己 |
[15:29] | and only myself. | 而且只做自己 |
[15:30] | I’ve sunk my reputation | 我已經把我的名譽 |
[15:31] | and a considerable chunk of my 401 | 和養老金計劃的相當大一部分 |
[15:34] | into this endeavor. | 投入到了這項工作 |
[15:36] | The people need the Pickles. | 人們需要酸瓜家族 |
[15:38] | The puppets need to find Mr. Pickles, | 木偶們必須找到酸瓜先生 |
[15:41] | or the ice narrative has no ending. | 否則冰上的故事就沒有結局了 |
[15:44] | Listen to reason. | 你要聽進道理 |
[15:46] | You’re beautiful just the way you are. | 你本來的樣子就很美 |
[15:48] | Shut up! | 閉嘴 |
[15:49] | Sorry. That’s our new parakeet, | 抱歉 那是我們新的鸚鵡 |
[15:51] | Sarakeet. She talks too much, | 薩拉小鸚鵡 她話太多了 |
[15:54] | kind of like me. | 有點像我 |
[15:56] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you talk. | 我覺得我從來沒有見過你講話 |
[15:58] | Uh, well, I only try to talk during meals | 好吧 只有吃飯的時候我才會講話 |
[16:02] | because it-it keeps me from eating. | 因為這樣能讓我吃少點 |
[16:04] | It’s a diet I made up. | 這是我發明的節食法 |
[16:05] | Shut up, skinny bitch. | 閉嘴 苗條婊子 |
[16:10] | I tell you what, Tara’s sister. | 我跟你說 塔拉的姐姐 |
[16:12] | “Sah-ra.” | “沙拉” |
[16:14] | Actually, Sarah. | 實際上 是莎拉 |
[16:16] | I go by Sarah now. | 我現在叫莎拉了 |
[16:18] | I don’t care what it rhymes with. | 我才不在乎它和什麼押韻 |
[16:26] | How would you like your turn in the limelight… | 你希望在聚光燈下怎麼表現呢… |
[16:31] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[16:36] | It’s that time, pickle pals. | 時候到了 酸瓜夥計們 |
[16:38] | Astronotter, Ennui Le Triste, The Oops, | 宇航員水獺 悶悶 哎喲人 |
[16:40] | and all their friends invite you to take | 還有他們所有的朋友都邀請你 |
[16:43] | the hand of the loved one sitting next to you | 牽起身旁你愛的人之手 |
[16:45] | and brace yourselves for a trip down | 準備踏上一場前往 |
[16:47] | Pickle Barrel Falls. | 酸瓜桶瀑布的旅行 |
[16:58] | Disaster! Monsieur Pickles has gone missing! | 不好 酸瓜先生不見了 |
[17:01] | Without him, we cannot survive. | 沒有他 我們不能生存下去 |
[17:05] | Maybe, with the help of Tara Lipinski, | 也許 在塔拉·利平斯基的幫助下 |
[17:08] | we can locate him. | 我們能找到他 |
[17:12] | Did you and Grandma ever fight? | 你和外婆吵過架嗎 |
[17:14] | Oh, all the time. | 我們經常吵架 |
[17:17] | She cheated on me. Then I cheated on her. | 她背叛了我 然後我也背叛了她 |
[17:20] | Then we got a divorce. | 然後我們就離婚了 |
[17:22] | She took the cat. Hmm. | 她把貓帶走了 呵呵 |
[17:25] | She got in a car to go visit her sister for a few weeks. | 她上了車 去她姐姐那裏待幾周 |
[17:29] | Nine days later, the cat came back, | 九天以後 貓回來了 |
[17:31] | but we never saw Grandma again. | 但我們再也沒見過你外婆了 |
[17:33] | Anyway, don’t worry. | 不管怎麼說 別擔心 |
[17:35] | My wife had severe mental issues, | 我妻子有嚴重的精神問題 |
[17:38] | not like your mother. | 不像你媽媽 |
[17:40] | – No, no, no! – Yes! Yes! | -不 不 不 -好 好 |
[17:41] | No, no! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 不 停下 停下 |
[17:44] | – Yes! Yes! Yes! – Stop, stop! | -爽 爽 -停下 停下 |
[17:45] | Yes, damn it! Yes! | 太棒了 見鬼 |
[17:48] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. I thought we were both enjoying it. | 很抱歉 我以為我們都挺享受的 |
[18:34] | Did I break it? | 我把它弄斷了嗎 |
[18:38] | Here you are. | 給你 |
[18:39] | Mr. Pickles, please, enjoy. | 酸瓜先生 請用 |
[18:42] | – Thank you so much. – Thanks. | -非常感謝 -謝謝 |
[18:43] | We will. | 我們會的 |
[18:57] | Have we eaten here before? | 我們以前在這裏吃過嗎 |
[18:58] | I don’t think so. | 我想沒有 |
[19:09] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻煩了嗎 |
[19:12] | We’re not angry. | 我們沒生氣 |
[19:15] | Why not? | 為什麼不 |
[19:17] | We just like pancakes more | 我們只是太喜歡薄煎餅了 |
[19:18] | than we could ever be angry at you. | 沒法對你生氣 |
[19:20] | When will your divorce be official? | 你們什麼時候正式離婚 |
[19:22] | Sometime down the road. | 過段時間 |
[19:24] | Is it a long road? | 要很久嗎 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:33] | Do you want to see a magic trick? | 你們想看個魔術嗎 |
[19:35] | – Yes. – Oh, you bet. | -好啊 -當然了 |
[19:40] | First, I need to pee. | 首先 我要去撒尿 |
[19:41] | Oh, yeah, keep us | 好吧 讓我們 |
[19:43] | on the edge of our seat much? | 保持期待嗎 |
[19:48] | If we eat real quick, | 如果我們吃快點 |
[19:49] | we can catch the end of Pickles on Ice. | 我們還能趕上”冰上的酸瓜”結尾 |
[19:51] | Yeah? | 是嗎 |
[19:53] | It’s a super show, | 表演超棒的 |
[19:54] | now that I made some changes and stuff. | 因為我做了一些改變 |
[20:00] | I’m thinking of asking Peter to move in. | 我在考慮讓彼得搬進來 |
[20:03] | What? | 什麼 |
[20:05] | They say time and space are both immutable, | 據說 時間和空間是不可改變的 |
[20:08] | governed by laws that cannot be broken. | 受制於不可違背的規則 |
[20:10] | All I have to say to that is… | 我只能說… |
[20:13] | How are you doing that? | 你怎麼做到的 |
[20:13] | Laws were meant to be broken. | 規則就是用來打破的 |
[20:15] | Seriously, how are you doing that? | 說真的 你怎麼做到的 |
[20:22] | Doing what? | 做到什麼 |
[20:23] | That! | 那個 |
[20:25] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔術師從不揭示自己的秘密 |
[20:27] | and that’s why they call me | 這就是他們為什麼叫我… |
[20:31] | the amazing Pickle-ini! | 神奇的酸瓜大師 |
[20:41] | You’re hurting my arm! | 你弄疼我的手臂了 |
[20:42] | That boy has every reason to ask | 那個男孩完全有理由 |
[20:44] | for everything and doesn’t. | 要求一切 但他沒有 |
[20:46] | You have no reason to ask for anything, | 而你沒理由要求任何事 |
[20:48] | and you can’t keep your mouth shut. | 卻不能閉上你的嘴 |
[20:49] | Learn how to keep your mouth shut. | 學會閉上你的嘴 |
[20:51] | You hear me? | 聽到我的話了嗎 |
[20:52] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:56] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[20:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -還好 -好 |
[21:01] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:05] | Good trick, Will. | 好把戲 威爾 |
[21:21] | Quel fromage. | 好大塊奶酪 |
[21:22] | We will never find Monsieur Pickles, Tara. | 我們再也找不到酸瓜先生了 塔拉 |
[21:25] | Don’t worry, Ennui. | 別擔心 悶悶 |
[21:27] | Mr. Pickles made a promise, | 酸瓜先生承諾過 |
[21:28] | and when Mr. Pickles makes a promise, | 而且 他一旦許下諾言 |
[21:31] | Mr. Pickles keeps his promise. | 就會遵守諾言 |
[21:33] | Go, Tara, go! | 加油 塔拉 |
[21:35] | Tara, I love you! | 塔拉 我愛你 |
[21:52] | Regardez! | 看啊 |
[21:53] | It is Monsieur Pickles! | 是酸瓜先生 |
[21:55] | We are saved! | 我們得救了 |
[21:57] | That’s right, it’s me, Mr. Pickles! | 對 是我 酸瓜先生 |
[22:00] | Hi! Hey! | 嗨 嘿 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry, but the show | 很抱歉 但是演出 |
[22:14] | just didn’t make sense without you. | 沒有你就沒有意義 |
[22:19] | You promised. | 你承諾過的 |
[22:24] | You promised! | 你承諾過的 |
[22:57] | \h法律告示 本游戏因酸瓜基金会采取的法律行动而下线 | |
[23:01] | Gosh darn it. | 該死 |
[23:35] | Okay, Sarah, you can do this. | 好吧 莎拉 你能做到 |
[23:36] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[23:52] | No! | 不 |
[23:55] | – Awesome! – Tara! | -太棒了 -塔拉 |
[24:00] | It was an accident! | 這是個意外 |
[24:04] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的錯 |
[24:05] | I looked away! | 我沒好好看著 |
[24:08] | There’s something wrong, Brian. | 哪裏有點不對勁 布萊恩 |