时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I think I killed Peter. | 我好像把皮特撞死了 |
[00:08] | Peter is in critical condition. | 皮特现在的情况很危急 |
[00:10] | When Jill comes back, I’m gonna tell her everything. | 等吉尔回来 我要向她坦白一切 |
[00:12] | Under no circumstances | 无论如何 |
[00:13] | should you tell her. | 都不要向她坦白 |
[00:15] | He needs a new liver within two days | 他需要在两天内移植一个新的肝脏 |
[00:16] | or it will fail. | 否则肝脏就会衰竭 |
[00:18] | I’m a universal donor. Just say the word. | 我是万能供血者 有需要尽管说 |
[00:20] | Why do you want to do this? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[00:21] | Because it’s important to do the right thing. | 因为做出正确的决定很重要 |
[00:23] | Peter didn’t walk into traffic. | 皮特并没有不小心撞向我的车 |
[00:27] | I… fucked up. | 全都怪我 |
[00:32] | That’s a dick. | 那是根屌 |
[00:34] | Wait until she puts on the shoes. | 等等她还会给它穿上鞋 |
[00:36] | Mm. Now it’s a dick wearing shoes. | 那现在就是根穿了鞋的屌 |
[00:39] | We have research that shows | 我们有研究表明 |
[00:40] | that children who enjoy this toy | 喜欢这个玩具的孩子 |
[00:43] | are 43% more likely to eat their vegetables. | 有百分之四十三的概率会更喜欢吃蔬菜 |
[00:46] | Well, my research shows | 我的研究表明 |
[00:47] | that children who enjoy this toy | 喜欢这个玩具的孩子 |
[00:49] | are 43% more likely to eat a dick. | 有百分之四十三的概率会更喜欢吃屌 |
[00:54] | Jeff’s Christmas tree lighting speech | 杰夫在圣诞树点灯仪式的演讲中 |
[00:56] | was… a lot of things, | 说了很多 |
[00:58] | but mainly, it was a brilliant ad | 但其主要产生的效果还是为”向酸果倾诉” |
[01:01] | for Talk-To-Me Pickles. | 这个玩具打了一次绝妙的广告 |
[01:02] | Every child in America wanted that toy. | 每个美国小孩都想要这个玩具 |
[01:06] | But we can’t rest on our laurels. | 但我们不能就此满足 |
[01:08] | To quote our best-selling product: “I’m listening.” | 引用一下我们最畅销产品的话语”我在聆听” |
[01:11] | Listening to the market demand for a follow-up toy | 我们也在聆听市场的需求 |
[01:14] | like Play-With-Me Pickles. | 比如”和酸果一起玩”这款玩具 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry, but neither of you were here | 很抱歉 但你们都没有经历过 |
[01:17] | for the great Pickle Wiggler fiasco of 1993. | 一九九三年”摇摆酸果玩具”的惨败 |
[01:20] | Picture that thing, but vibrating and free, | 想象一下那个东西在麦片盒子底部震动的画面 |
[01:23] | at the bottom of a cereal box. | 触手可得还能震动 |
[01:25] | No, you don’t want this on your hands | 你们想让这黑锅砸在你们头上吗 |
[01:28] | or in theirs, for that matter. | 或是让那振动棒攥在他们手里 |
[01:30] | Think of something else. | 想点别的玩具 |
[01:33] | – Stop touching them together. – That’s a good start. | – 不要把它们攥在一起摩擦 – 这就是先兆了 |
[01:36] | Look, we can put out any toy you want, | 我们可以上线任何你想要的玩具 |
[01:38] | but we can’t sell albums if the band’s not on tour. | 但如果节目不继续播出 我们就无法推销 |
[01:41] | – That’s the bigger issue. – I promise you, | – 那个问题更严重 – 我向你保证 |
[01:44] | Puppet Time will be back on the air within six months. | 玩偶时间节目会在半年内上线的 |
[01:47] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[01:48] | That’s probably another offer | 有可能就在现在我们说话的时候 |
[01:50] | coming through even as we speak… excuse me. | 又一家电视台送来了邀请 我接一下 |
[01:52] | Yes? | 你好 |
[01:57] | Jeff did what? | 杰夫干了啥 |
[02:27] | When Phil died… | 菲尔死之后 |
[02:30] | did you donate his organs to other people? | 你们把他的器官捐献出去了吗 |
[02:34] | No, we didn’t. | 没有 |
[02:37] | W… why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[02:39] | You know how your father is. | 你知道你爸爸是个什么样的人 |
[02:42] | Anyone whose life he touches | 每一个被他触及生命轨迹的人 |
[02:44] | becomes another member of the family. | 都会被他变成家庭的一员 |
[02:46] | If we gave Phil’s lungs to someone, | 如果我们把菲尔的肺捐给其他人 |
[02:49] | your dad’d just end up | 你爸爸最后一定会 |
[02:50] | paying for that guy’s kid to go to college, | 连带着他孩子的大学学费一并承担 |
[02:52] | painting his house. | 甚至会去帮他粉刷房子 |
[02:54] | I didn’t want that. | 我不想要那种结果 |
[02:56] | And on the 12th day of Christmas, | 在圣诞节假期的第十二天 |
[02:58] | my true love gave to me 60% of his liver. | 我的真爱把他百分之六十的肝脏给了我 |
[03:01] | For more on one gift that certainly won’t be returned | 更多关于这份无法在这个圣诞节回礼的馈赠 |
[03:04] | this holiday season, we go live to Saint… | 接下来连线我们位于圣琼医院的记… |
[03:08] | For what it’s worth, I told him to lie. | 不管怎样 我确实告诉他让他撒谎了 |
[03:11] | For what it’s worth, I wish he had. | 我倒是真希望他能撒谎 |
[03:15] | We’ll be beginning the procedure soon | 手术马上就要进行了 |
[03:17] | if you’d like to see your husband beforehand. | 你是否需要在术前再看望一下你丈夫 |
[03:20] | Or your boyfriend. | 或者看看你男朋友 |
[03:24] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[03:26] | Here. | 给 |
[03:27] | Twenty bucks… buy yourself a soda or something. | 给你二十块 去随便买点吃的吧 |
[03:30] | Have you ever thought that maybe this is all your fault? | 你有没有想过 也许这一切都是你的错 |
[03:34] | For calling him a pussy so many times? | 因为你总骂他娘炮 |
[03:36] | Not until you said something. | 你这么一说 还真有点 |
[03:40] | Which one do you think is gonna die? | 你们觉得死的会是哪个 |
[03:56] | If Peter wakes up, | 如果皮特能醒过来 |
[03:57] | do you think she’ll talk to me again? | 你觉得她还会和我说话吗 |
[03:59] | Maybe. | 也许会吧 |
[04:01] | Through her lawyer. | 在告你的时候 |
[04:04] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会和她谈谈的 |
[04:07] | What are you gonna say? | 你打算怎么说 |
[04:09] | I’ll make things right, I promise. | 我会帮你们缓和的 我保证 |
[04:11] | Jeff, I’m Dr. Labanc, your surgeon for the procedure. | 杰夫 我是拉班克医生 一会将负责为你进行手术 |
[04:15] | – Hello. – This is Dr. Gimple, | – 你好 – 这位是金普勒医生 |
[04:16] | your anesthesiologist. | 你的麻醉师 |
[04:17] | He’s subbing in today from County. | 他是今天从镇上临时来替补的 |
[04:19] | Mr. Pickles, you can feel anything at all… | 皮克斯先生 在我的照看下 |
[04:22] | except on my watch. | 你绝对什么都感觉不到 |
[04:25] | Okay to wheel you in? | 可以推你进去了吗 |
[04:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[04:27] | De-liver me. | 把我和肝一起送走吧 |
[04:31] | I’ll be here when you wake up. | 我会在这一直陪着你的 |
[04:33] | Talk to her. | 和她谈谈 |
[04:46] | He looks so peaceful. | 他看起来好平和 |
[04:50] | Oh, he’s in a lotta pain. | 他现在都快疼炸了 |
[04:52] | Is there a particular kind of music | 在手术过程中 |
[04:54] | you’d like to have on during the procedure? | 你有什么特别想听的音乐吗 |
[04:56] | I’m partial to Brahms’s Hungarian Dance No. 2. | 我很喜欢勃拉姆斯的第二号匈牙利舞曲 |
[05:00] | You know, they say he composed his best piece for the organ. | 人们说他最棒的作品是专为某个器官所作的 |
[05:04] | But they never said which organ. | 但从没人说过具体是哪个器官 |
[05:09] | Is that a liver joke or a penis joke? | 这算肝脏笑话 还是鸡鸡笑话 |
[05:12] | Oh, it’s both. | 都可以是 |
[05:14] | Okay, Mr. Pickles, | 好了 皮克斯先生 |
[05:16] | I need you to breathe in through your nose. | 我需要你用鼻子吸气 |
[05:19] | And count down from ten for me. | 然后倒数十下 |
[05:22] | Ten… | 十… |
[05:24] | – nine… – By the way, | – 九… – 顺便说一下 |
[05:26] | my son really enjoyed your Christmas speech. | 我儿子很喜欢你的圣诞演讲 |
[05:29] | I didn’t much care for it. | 我本人比较无感 |
[05:33] | Wait… | 等等… |
[05:34] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[05:35] | Breathe in. Eight… | 吸气 八… |
[05:40] | seven… | 七… |
[05:42] | six… | 六… |
[05:44] | five… | 五… |
[05:47] | four… | 四… |
[05:50] | – Three… – How do I get back up? | – 三… – 我起不来了 |
[05:52] | – Two… – How do I get back up? | – 二… – 我起不来了 |
[05:55] | – One. – How do I get back up? | – 一… – 我起不来了 |
[05:58] | See you at the bottom. | 底下见 |
[06:33] | Oh, God, there he is! | 天哪 他在这 |
[06:34] | Be quiet, you foolish man! | 闭嘴 你个笨蛋 |
[06:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:39] | Secret Chef. | 秘密主厨 |
[06:41] | Snagglehorse? Is that you? | 虎牙小马 是你吗 |
[06:43] | Uhh! You… You stay away from us! | 你离我们远点 |
[06:45] | He’s got a knife! | 他拿了一把刀 |
[06:47] | He’s going to murder us all, like that handsome doctor! | 他会像杀那位帅医生一样把我们都杀了 |
[06:49] | No, no, no! It’s just me. | 不 不 不 我什么都没拿 |
[06:52] | Please come out. | 拜托你们出来吧 |
[06:54] | I could never hurt you.You’re my best friends! | 我永远不会伤害你们的 你们是我最好的朋友 |
[06:57] | He doesn’t have a knife. | 他没拿刀 |
[06:58] | I was wrong about the knife thing. | 我刚刚搞错了 |
[07:00] | Word of the day in Pickle Barrel Falls | 酸果木桶瀑布的今日一词 |
[07:02] | is vehicular manslaughter! | 是交通肇事杀人罪 |
[07:03] | How do I get up the falls? | 我要怎么才能越过瀑布 |
[07:05] | Gettin’ up the falls is easy. You… | 很简单 你只需要… |
[07:07] | Don’t tell him! It’s a trick! | 别告诉他 这是个诡计 |
[07:09] | I have to get back to my family. | 我得回去找我的家人 |
[07:11] | Oh, God, he’s going to kill his family! | 天哪 他要杀了他家人 |
[07:14] | Don’t kill your family, Mr. Pickles. | 别杀你的家人 皮克斯先生 |
[07:16] | Please! I need to make it right with them… | 拜托了 我得和他们说清楚 |
[07:18] | so they’re not scared of me too. | 这样他们也不会怕我了 |
[07:20] | Maybe they ssshould be ssscared of you. | 也许他们应该怕你 |
[07:23] | You sssnow-plowed an anesthesiologist! | 你用雪犁杀了一个麻醉师 |
[07:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:28] | Your rocket… is that how I get up the falls? | 你的火箭 是用它来越过瀑布吗 |
[07:31] | Don’t tell him! If he gets out, | 别告诉他 如果他逃脱了 |
[07:33] | he’ll surely kill again! | 他肯定还会再杀人的 |
[07:34] | Please, Astronotter,let me borrow your rocket. | 求你了 航天水獭 让我借用一下你的火箭吧 |
[07:37] | – No, no, no! – Don’t let him! | – 不 不 不 – 别借他 |
[07:38] | He’ll nuke us all to oblivion! | 他会用核弹把我们炸成渣的 |
[07:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:42] | – Ennui? – Au revoir, cocksucker! | – 无聊鬼 – 不见了 王八犊子 |
[07:44] | Pardon my French! | 抱歉 我法语说的不好 |
[07:45] | Good-bye, cocksucker! | 再您妈的见 王八犊子 |
[08:09] | “Dear Jeff and Deirdre, | 亲爱的杰夫和迪尔德丽 |
[08:11] | I found a place that makes me happy. | 我找到了一个能让我开心的地方 |
[08:13] | Love, Mom.” | 爱你们的妈妈 |
[08:15] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:16] | It means she found somewhere happy | 意思就是她找到了能让她开心的地方 |
[08:17] | because she wasn’t happy here. | 因为她在这里不开心 |
[08:19] | It means she’s never coming back. | 意思就是她永远不会回来了 |
[08:21] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[08:22] | Moms never get to have fun. | 因为我们 妈妈从来没开心过 |
[08:24] | That’s why I’m never going to have kids. | 所以我也不打算要孩子 |
[08:25] | I wanna see a place that makes Mom so happy | 我想看看那个能让她开心到 |
[08:28] | – she’d choose that over us. – You don’t get it! | – 放弃我们的地方 – 你根本不懂 |
[08:30] | She’d have chosen anywhere over us. | 不管她去哪 都不会回来找我们的 |
[08:33] | No. | 不 |
[08:35] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[08:37] | Must be wonderful there. | 那里一定很棒 |
[08:40] | Bet it’s only a couple days’ walk. | 我敢保证 只要走几天就能到那里 |
[08:43] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[08:57] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢 |
[08:58] | Niagara Falls. | 尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[09:02] | Jeffrey! Jeffrey. | 杰佛瑞 杰佛瑞 |
[09:06] | Jeffrey, you need to come home before it gets dark. | 杰佛瑞 你得在天黑前回家 |
[09:09] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[09:11] | How do I get there? | 我要怎样才能到那里 |
[09:12] | Where? | 哪里 |
[09:13] | Tell me how to get to the falls… | 告诉我怎么去瀑布 |
[09:15] | or I’ll shoot you in the face! | 不然我就打爆你的脸 |
[09:16] | I see… it’s all my fault, isn’t it? | 我知道了 你觉得一切都是我的错 是吗 |
[09:19] | – You made her leave! – Your mom’s a manic depressive | – 是你把她逼走的 – 你妈妈有躁狂抑郁症 |
[09:21] | who once fed you nothing but ice cubes for three days. | 她曾经给你喂了整整三天的冰块 |
[09:24] | Come on, let’s go. | 起来 走吧 |
[09:28] | You could have taken my eye out. | 你差点就把我射瞎了 |
[09:29] | – I wish I had! – Get up, we’re going home. | – 那可太好了 – 快起来 该回家了 |
[09:33] | I hate you, I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[09:36] | I don’t want to live with you ever again! | 我再也不想和你一起住了 |
[09:37] | Get it out, come on, get it all out, | 发泄出来吧 来吧 趁机都发泄出来 |
[09:39] | because next time, I’m hitting back. | 因为再有下次 我可就要还手了 |
[09:48] | Here, take my hand. | 来吧 抓住我的手 |
[09:50] | Take my hand, and let’s go home. | 抓住我的手 我们回家吧 |
[09:56] | I’m going to the falls! | 我要去瀑布 |
[10:09] | Let’s go home. | 终于能回家了 |
[10:17] | This is the most beautiful liver I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最美的肝 |
[10:31] | Honestly, what do you think his chances are? | 说实话 你觉得他活下来的几率有多大 |
[10:36] | Flip a coin. | 五五分吧 |
[10:48] | Aaaah! Oh, no! | 我操 不要啊 |
[10:58] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[11:01] | You… | 是你 |
[11:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:05] | Welcome to Pickle Barrow Fa… | 欢迎来到酸果木桶瀑… |
[11:09] | How’d I get here? | 我是怎么到这的 |
[11:11] | Did we die? | 我们死了吗 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God, is death people flying in barrels | 天哪 难道死了的人都乘木桶 |
[11:16] | and rockets made from twigs? | 和树枝火箭飞来飞去吗 |
[11:17] | You mean Astronotter’s rocket? | 你是说航天水獭的火箭吗 |
[11:19] | What’s an Astronotter? | 航天水獭是啥 |
[11:20] | She’s an otter who’s always reaching for the stars. | 她是一只永远奋力探索星空的水獭 |
[11:23] | Have you never seen my show? | 你从没看过我的节目吗 |
[11:26] | We’re on your show? | 我们在你的破节目里吗 |
[11:28] | No, not the show. | 不 这不是节目 |
[11:29] | It’s the land the show takes place… | 这是节目录制的地方 |
[11:33] | – You feel that? – Yes, it hurt! | – 你感觉到了吗 – 当然了 很疼啊 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God,this anesthesiologist is terrible. | 这个麻醉师的技术可真是烂透了 |
[11:38] | He’s subbing in for you from County. | 他是从镇里来顶替你的 |
[11:39] | Dr. Gimple? I mean, I’m surprised | 金普勒医生 他的破技术 |
[11:41] | that we’re not both awake right now. | 竟然能让我们到现在还没醒 |
[11:43] | Are you in any pain? | 你现在感觉疼吗 |
[11:44] | You exploded my liver | 你用你的漫步者 |
[11:46] | with your PT Cruiser, motherfucker! | 把我的肝撞爆了啊 王八蛋 |
[11:49] | Please don’t use a bad word when… | 请不要说脏… |
[11:52] | Get him, Uncle Peter! | 干倒他 皮特叔叔 |
[11:53] | I… don’t… want… to… fight you! | 我 不 想 和 你 打 架 |
[11:56] | Hey, fuck him up! | 干爆他 |
[11:58] | Fuck you, bread bitch. | 滚一边去 长得像面包的玩意 |
[12:01] | The surgery is almost complete. | 手术即将完成 |
[12:04] | Peter’s body is accepting Jeff’s liver. | 皮特的身体已经在接受杰夫的肝脏了 |
[12:07] | We’ve run into some complications with Jeff, | 但杰夫出了点小状况 |
[12:09] | but we think he’ll be out of the woods soon. | 但我们相信他很快就能醒来 |
[12:13] | I will let them know. | 我会告诉他们的 |
[12:19] | I wanna hit ya. Something’s wrong. | 我想揍你啊 有点不对劲 |
[12:24] | Your body is accepting my liver. | 你的身体在接受我的肝脏 |
[12:28] | My hands… I got… | 我的手 我不能… |
[12:30] | I can’t… make | 不能… |
[12:32] | Fists | # 握拳啦 # |
[12:35] | Why am I singing when I want to punch you? | # 为什么我想揍你却唱起了歌 # |
[12:39] | Because I’m becoming a part of you. | 因为我正在成为你身体的一部分 |
[12:41] | Maybe I don’t want you to be a part of me | # 但我不想接纳你 # |
[12:45] | I want to be angry Peter | # 我想做愤怒的皮特 # |
[12:48] | I think when you’re mad, it’s important | 当你抓狂的时候 |
[12:50] | to put that mad into something productive, | 应该把情绪用来做些有意义的事 |
[12:52] | like learning a new dance step. | 比如学习一种新舞步 |
[12:56] | Choreography’s much more interesting than violence | 编排舞蹈比实施暴力要更引人入胜 |
[12:59] | and twice as aerobic. | 乐趣是有氧运动的两倍 |
[13:00] | # See this is your problem # | # 看吧 这就是你的问题 # |
[13:02] | # You need to let your feelings to the surface # | # 你要让你的真实感情流露出来 # |
[13:04] | # You can’t bottle them up into advanced choreography # | # 而不是用舞蹈来压制它们 # |
[13:06] | # Or bad things happen like you # | # 否则就会发生坏事 # |
[13:07] | # Hit people with cars # | # 比如你用车撞了别人 # |
[13:11] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[13:12] | Puppet music guy! | 破玩偶音乐人 |
[13:14] | No, Peter, you have to accept me, or you’ll die. | 不 皮特 你必须接受我 不然你会死的 |
[13:17] | No, Jeff, you need to let it out, or you’ll kill. | 不 杰夫 你必须要释放出来 不然你会害死别人 |
[13:20] | # Don’t squelch it, don’t squash it # | # 不要压抑 不要遏制 # |
[13:22] | # Contain or kibosh it # | # 克制情绪 打消念头 # |
[13:23] | # Express it, exhale, and expel it # | # 表达出来 排遣出来 # |
[13:25] | # It’s healing, it’s cleansing # | # 才能治愈 净化心灵 # |
[13:27] | # So breathe deep and then sing # | # 所以深呼吸然后唱 # |
[13:28] | # Or clamor or hammer or yell it # | # 大声叫喊 痛斥出来 # |
[13:30] | Holy shit, I’m so good at rhyming now. | 见鬼 我现在还真擅长押韵 |
[13:33] | # You owe it to yourself # | # 这是你欠自己的 # |
[13:34] | # Your pissed, pent-up poor self # | # 那个愤怒的压抑的可怜的自己 # |
[13:36] | # To loosen your gasket and spout # | # 打开心扉 张开嘴 # |
[13:38] | # Go crazy, go ape shit, unlock and untape shit # | # 发疯吧 发狂吧 尽情地吐槽吧 # |
[13:41] | # And finally, for once, let it out! # | # 最终 这一次 宣泄吧 # |
[13:43] | Jesus, is your vocabulary stored in your liver? | 天哪 你的词汇都存在肝脏里了吗 |
[13:48] | Calm down, you furious flesh bags! | 冷静点 你这个愤怒的人肉皮囊 |
[13:50] | Your anger is bubbling my bog! | 你的怒火把我的沼泽都烧开了 |
[13:53] | Ah, quiet, you linty piece of shit! | 闭嘴吧 你这坨带毛的屎 |
[13:56] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:59] | The bog fuels the rocket! | 火箭是靠沼泽供能的 |
[14:00] | Yeah, no shit, fucktard! | 可他妈不是 你个智障 |
[14:03] | Dig deep. What’s wounding you, friend? | 好好想想 是什么伤害了你 朋友 |
[14:06] | Spit it out, dipshit! | 大声说出来 傻瓜 |
[14:08] | # Okay well, statistically # | # 好吧 一般情况下 # |
[14:10] | # People sadistically # | # 人们可悲地 # |
[14:11] | # Point and they laugh at my hair # | # 指着我的头发并嘲笑我 # |
[14:14] | # It’s a choice of a ‘do, but that’s for me, not you # | # 这是个人的选择 但属于我而不是你 # |
[14:17] | # And why can’t a grown man just share # | # 为什么一个男人不能分享 # |
[14:19] | # His feelings without being labeled a homosexual? # | # 被贴上同性恋标签的感受 # |
[14:21] | # Jill loved my capacity for gentle sagacity # | # 吉尔爱我温柔睿智 # |
[14:24] | # Jill ran her Jill hands through that hair # | # 我爱她轻抚我的长发 # |
[14:26] | # Then you stole my bride, almost broke me inside # | # 然后你偷走我的新娘 让我心痛欲绝 # |
[14:29] | # But I can’t let you die because I can’t not care! # | # 但我不能让你死 因为我不能不在意 # |
[14:33] | Wow. That felt wonderful. | 感觉真好 |
[14:38] | # I trusted you, Peter, to not just act sweeter # | # 我曾是那么真心信任你 皮特 # |
[14:40] | # But smarter and better with Will # | # 你温文尔雅 与威尔相处甚佳 # |
[14:43] | # To set good examples, not offer me samples # | # 我将你树立榜样 你却给我大麻小样 # |
[14:46] | # Of ganja… drugs hurt and drugs kill # | # 毒品有害健康 # |
[14:49] | # Will’s learning, still growing # | # 威尔还在学习和成长 # |
[14:51] | # And studies are showing # | # 有研究表明 # |
[14:53] | # Pot opposes a teenager’s brain # | # 大麻妨碍青少年大脑发育 # |
[14:55] | # Yet I’m full of animus and so pusillanimous # | # 我充满愤怒 又优柔寡断 # |
[14:58] | # For driving you out of my lane # | # 才将你撞到路边 # |
[15:01] | Look, man, it’s working. | 看啊 兄弟 起作用了 |
[15:02] | Keep going. We’re gonna get outta here. | 继续发泄 我们很快就能出去了 |
[15:13] | – # I’m angry at Vivian # – # Let it out # | – # 我生薇薇安的气 # – # 宣泄吧 # |
[15:15] | – # For ruining Thanksgiving # – # Get it out # | – # 因为她毁了感恩节 # – # 宣泄吧 # |
[15:16] | # I saved her, and how’d she repay me? # | # 我拯救了她 她又如何回报 # |
[15:18] | – # It’ll make the world safer # – # Are all people greedy? # | – # 这会让世界更安全 # – # 所有人是否都如此贪婪 # |
[15:20] | – # Self-centered, mislead-y # – # We feel # | – # 自私自利 走上歧途 # – # 我们感到 # |
[15:22] | # I act like I’m better, well, yay, me # | # 我看上去不错 但是 我啊 # |
[15:24] | # With you behind the wheel # | # 有你作为动力 # |
[15:25] | # I hate my creator # | # 我恨造物主 # |
[15:26] | # That villain, that traitor # | # 那个罪魁祸首 那个叛徒 # |
[15:28] | # His negligence makes me the angriest # | # 他的漠视最令我愤怒 # |
[15:30] | # Would it help if I gave up a pancreas? # | # 如果我放弃胰腺是否会更好 # |
[15:33] | # God, I’m # | # 上帝啊 我 # |
[15:37] | # Good but I’m limited, that’s a dichotomy # | # 人很好但也有局限 事物都有两面性 # |
[15:39] | # Gave a Lipinski a bad tracheotomy # | # 把利平斯基的气管切烂吧 # |
[15:40] | # Angry at God and I’m angry at Jill # | # 我生上帝的气 生吉尔的气 # |
[15:41] | # She was driving the car It’s her fault we lost Phil # | # 是她开的车 害我们失去了菲尔 # |
[15:54] | # I’m angry at me # | # 我生自己的气 # |
[15:57] | # For thinking that # | # 因我竟有如此想法 # |
[16:01] | # I hate that I can’t forgive her # | # 我讨厌我不能原谅她 # |
[16:06] | Look, man. | 看吧 兄弟 |
[16:08] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[16:11] | With teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[16:13] | # Now, adiós, Pickles # | # 现在 再见了 倒霉蛋 # |
[16:16] | # I’m going to fuck your wife # | # 我要带着你的肝 # |
[16:20] | # With your # | # 去睡你的 # |
[16:21] | # Liver! # | # 妻子 # |
[16:50] | Do you think we could ask you a few questions | 我们可以问你一些 |
[16:52] | about what happened the other night? | 关于那晚事故的问题吗 |
[16:53] | I’m happy to help. | 乐意效劳 |
[16:54] | What time did the incident take place? | 事故发生是在什么时候发生的 |
[16:56] | About 9:30 p.m. | 晚上九点半左右 |
[16:59] | Make and model of the car? | 车辆的厂商和型号呢 |
[17:01] | A 2006 | 2006年产的 |
[17:02] | PT Cruiser with wood panels. | 木板拼接式PT漫步者 |
[17:05] | Like a pickle barrel. | 就像酸果酒桶一样 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | Sorry, I just put that together. | 抱歉 我只是觉得它们有点像 |
[17:11] | And the PT stands for Puppet Time. | PT同时也是玩偶时间的缩写 |
[17:13] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[17:15] | Yeah, when the model came out, he had to have one. | 是啊 所以这款车面市后 他必须得有一辆 |
[17:18] | And what was Dr. Zeckhauser doing in the street? | 泽克豪泽医生当时在街上做什么 |
[17:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:25] | Just a few more questions. | 还有几个问题 |
[17:30] | Actually, no. | 实际上 没有了 |
[17:31] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[17:33] | Uh, unless there’s anything you’d like to add. | 除非你还有什么要补充的 |
[17:37] | No, I guess not. | 不 没有了 |
[17:39] | It’s a fantastic thing your husband’s doing. | 你丈夫的作为真的很了不起 |
[17:42] | Just fantastic. | 真的很了不起 |
[17:53] | – Thank you for that. – I feel sorry for him. | – 谢谢你能这么说 – 因为我很可怜他 |
[17:55] | It was only a matter of time | 这种事情的发生 |
[17:56] | before something like this happened. | 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[17:58] | No one could see this coming. | 没有人能预见到的 |
[18:00] | I could have circled it on my motherfucking calendar. | 我几乎都能在日历上圈出具体日期了 |
[18:03] | He feels awful about what he did. | 他对他的所作所为感到非常愧疚 |
[18:05] | He’s gonna spend the rest of his life | 他会用自己的余生 |
[18:06] | making it up to you. | 来补偿你的 |
[18:08] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[18:09] | I only met Peter a few times, | 我只见过皮特几面 |
[18:11] | but I found him to be a gentle, caring soul. | 但我知道他有一个温柔 体贴的灵魂 |
[18:15] | He isn’t dead. | 他还没死呢 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:18] | I misread the room. | 我理解错了气氛 |
[18:20] | How’s the surgery going? Good, I hope? | 手术进行得怎么样 还好吧 希望是 |
[18:23] | We should talk about | 我们可以 |
[18:24] | putting together a family meal or something. | 举办一次家庭聚餐 或类似的活动 |
[18:27] | Not anytime soon, just down the road | 也不着急 可以等到 |
[18:29] | when they’re eating solid food again. | 他们能吃固体食物的时候 |
[18:31] | Please keep Jeff away from me and my son. | 请让杰夫离我和孩子远点 |
[18:33] | You don’t mean that. | 你只是在说气话 |
[18:34] | You could have put him in therapy, | 你们本可以带他进行心理治疗 |
[18:36] | grief counseling. You could have taken him off the air. | 悲伤辅导 带他走出悲伤 |
[18:37] | You could have loosened his tie! | 你们本可以帮他放下重担的 |
[18:40] | Would anyone like a chocolate bar? | 有人想吃巧克力棒吗 |
[18:42] | Maybe it was hard on him | 也许只是因为在菲尔的事故发生后 |
[18:44] | seeing you with someone | 你这么快就另寻新欢 |
[18:45] | so soon after Phil’s accident. | 让他难以接受 |
[18:47] | – What did you say? – Plus, not doing drugs | – 你说什么 – 再说 不吸毒 |
[18:50] | is a core value for him. | 对他来说是很重要的品质 |
[18:52] | You can see how Peter smoking dope | 也许是皮特吸毒的行为 |
[18:55] | might have triggered all of this, just… | 崩开了他一直紧绷的神经 |
[18:58] | pot is illegal. | 吸大麻是违法的 |
[18:59] | I’ve seen you high! | 你自己不也爽歪歪过 |
[19:01] | – What? – Yeah, let’s dump out your purse | – 什么 – 来把你包里的东西倒出来 |
[19:03] | and see if you’re worth hitting like a deer! | 看看你是不是也是你喷的那种人 |
[19:05] | Don’t blame her, and don’t blame the show. | 不要责怪她 也不要责怪节目 |
[19:07] | I blame you, Seb. | 我是怪你 塞巴 |
[19:09] | You could have helped him anytime… anytime! | 你一直都在他身边 随时都能帮助他 |
[19:12] | Instead, you built this trap for him. | 但你却为他设了这么个圈套 |
[19:14] | The show is a trap, it’s an endless loop | 这个节目就是个圈套 无限循环 没有尽头 |
[19:17] | denying him his humanity. | 一直在否定他的人性 |
[19:19] | Up the falls, down the falls, up the falls, down the falls, | 上瀑布 下瀑布 上瀑布 下瀑布 |
[19:22] | up, down, up, down, up! | 上 下 上 下 上 |
[19:24] | You are a terrible father. | 你这个父亲真是糟透了 |
[19:27] | Jeff was a special boy | 杰夫是个特别的男孩 |
[19:30] | with a heart… like Secretariat | 如秘书长般心思缜密 |
[19:33] | and an imagination I have protected | 在一次又一次的悲剧中 |
[19:36] | through tragedy after tragedy. | 我小心翼翼地守护者他的想象力 |
[19:39] | Everything I have done for Jeff | 我为杰夫做的每一件事情 |
[19:41] | you would have done for Will. | 你也都为威尔做过 |
[19:43] | Like cheat on his mom? | 比如背着他妈妈出轨吗 |
[19:44] | There were times when you could have tried harder. | 有时你的确还能做得更好 |
[19:48] | And you… | 而且你 |
[19:49] | always did favor him. | 一直都有点 |
[19:51] | – A little. – He needed it. | – 偏向他 – 他需要被偏爱 |
[19:52] | You’re fine. | 你一直都很好 |
[19:54] | You have a beautiful family. | 看你现在的家庭多美满 |
[19:57] | I’m getting divorced. | 我快要离婚 |
[19:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:01] | Scott’s gay and… | 斯科特是同性恋 还有 |
[20:04] | I slept with Mr. Pickles-San. | 我和酸果君先生睡了 |
[20:07] | He took a vow of chastity! | 他发过誓要坚守贞洁的 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry you’re getting divorced, Deirdre. | 很抱歉听到你要离婚了 迪尔德丽 |
[20:12] | Oh, I suppose that’s my fault too? | 你觉得这也是我的错喽 |
[20:15] | I’m fine, Dad. | 我很好 爸爸 |
[20:17] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[20:18] | Look, I don’t have to defend myself. | 我根本不需要为我自己辩护 |
[20:20] | I was a good mom. I was a good dad. | 我又当妈又当爸 都做得不错 |
[20:23] | And I stayed, God damn it, I stayed! | 而且我留下来了 见鬼 我并没有抛弃你们 |
[20:30] | When Jeff wakes up, tell him… | 等杰夫醒来以后 告诉他 |
[20:36] | Actually, I don’t care. | 说实话 我根本不在乎 |
[20:41] | Why’s Grandpa crying? | 爷爷为什么哭了 |
[20:43] | – Where have you been? – Here’s your money back. | – 你去哪了 – 钱还你 |
[20:47] | Where did all this come from? | 这些钱是哪来的 |
[20:49] | Bodies. | 尸体上搜来的 |
[20:50] | Is that pasta? | 那是意面吗 |
[20:52] | No, it’s water, and over here | 不 这是水 那里是 |
[20:54] | is the canyon where it rains nothing but confetti | 会下糖果雨的大峡谷 |
[20:57] | because it is such a happy place. | 这里充斥着幸福与快乐 |
[21:00] | And this is a tower made from the best desserts, | 这是一座用最好吃的甜品堆成的塔 |
[21:03] | so you can eat as you climb up if you need a snack. | 在爬的过程中随时有零食吃 |
[21:05] | Isn’t it a wonderful place? | 这个地方是不是很棒 |
[21:08] | This is why I stayed. | 所以我选择了留下 |
[21:10] | But maybe one day you can meet me here | 也许有一天 我们能在这里相见 |
[21:13] | and see it for yourselves. | 到时你就能亲眼见证了 |
[21:15] | I do miss my children. | 我真的很想念我的孩子们 |
[21:16] | You just have to figure out how to get down the waterfall. | 但我却想不出如何才能爬下瀑布 |
[21:20] | That’s the only part I can’t figure out. | 这是唯一阻挠我的部分 |
[21:23] | How do I get down? | 我该怎么下去 |
[21:30] | Oops. I guess we’re stuck down here. | 我想我们被困在这下面了 |
[21:33] | Maybe down is where we belong. | 也许我们活该被困在低谷 |
[21:38] | Hey, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[21:40] | You look like you could use a hand. | 你看起来需要点帮助 |
[21:42] | How do I get up, Hopscotch? | 我该怎么上去 跳房子巨人 |
[21:44] | Silly Jeff, you know how you get back up to the waterfall. | 傻杰夫 你肯定知道该怎么回到瀑布上面 |
[21:48] | – I do? – Of course. | – 是吗 – 当然 |
[21:50] | I put you in my hand and bring you back up to the top. | 我把你放到手心里 然后就能带你上去了 |
[21:53] | It’s been that way since the first time you came down here. | 你一直都是这样上去的 |
[21:56] | Go on, grab a seat. | 来吧 坐上来 |
[22:06] | Thanks for the lift, big guy. | 谢谢你送我上去 大个子 |
[22:19] | I don’t think I could have done it without you. | 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[22:23] | Well, I feel the same way about you, Jeff. | 你对我也同样重要 杰夫 |
[22:27] | Do you remember when we first met? | 还记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[22:32] | # I was a sad and lonely sasquatch # | # 我曾是一只孤独忧伤的大脚怪 # |
[22:37] | # I had no home, nowhere to be # | # 无家可归 四处游荡 # |
[22:41] | # You took me in, and then you changed that # | # 你收留了我 给了我一个家 # |
[22:45] | # You built a place for me # | # 你为我建造了这片家园 # |
[22:50] | # You hung the sky that I could stand in # | # 你为我撑起了一片天空 # |
[22:54] | # You dreamed the canyon tree by tree # | # 你用美梦幻化出峡谷中的一棵棵树 # |
[22:58] | # You built a place that makes me happy # | # 你建造了这片让我幸福的天地 # |
[23:03] | # You built the place for me # | # 你为我创造了这里 # |
[23:07] | # I was tall as grownups are # | # 我像成年人一样高 # |
[23:11] | # And scared of getting taller # | # 担心会长得更高 # |
[23:15] | # You showed me fears all are # | # 你帮我认清了 # |
[23:20] | # Pretend # | # 恐惧都是假象 # |
[23:22] | # Thank you, Jeff # | # 谢谢你 杰夫# |
[23:24] | # Thank you, friend # | # 谢谢你 朋友 # |
[23:28] | # Home is a place where people matter # | # 家是人们最珍惜的地方 # |
[23:33] | # Home is a place for family # | # 家是亲人欢聚的乐园 # |
[23:37] | # You built my home # | # 你给了我一个家 # |
[23:39] | # And that’s what matters # | # 那才是最重要的 # |
[23:42] | # You built a place for me # | # 你为我建造了这片天地 # |
[24:07] | I can get you down the waterfall. | 我可以帮你到达到瀑布底下 |
[24:09] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[24:11] | In this pickle barrel, of course. | 当然是用这只酸果木桶 |
[24:13] | Now, falls can be risky. | 瀑布很危险的 |
[24:16] | Here… be careful. | 所以一定要小心 |
[24:21] | # You built a place for me # | # 你为我创造了一片天地 # |
[24:26] | # Where I was happy # | # 在那里 我曾很幸福 # |
[24:46] | # Up goes the barrel # | # 桶向上飘 # |
[24:48] | # Jeff feels anxious # | # 杰夫很焦虑 # |
[24:51] | # Down goes the barrel # | # 桶向下飘 # |
[24:53] | # Jeff feels free # | # 杰夫很愉悦 # |
[24:57] | # Jeff has a feeling # | # 杰夫的感情流露 # |
[24:59] | # Dad says hide it # | # 爸爸让他压在心底 # |
[25:03] | # He built a cage, I see # | # 我现在明白 他为我创造了一个囚笼 # |
[25:07] | # Somehow I’ve got to # | # 不论如何 我要 # |
[25:09] | # Break the cycle # | # 打破这个循环 # |
[25:12] | # I know the lock, I’ll forge the key # | # 我认得出锁 也造得出钥匙 # |
[25:17] | # I will be more than two dimensions # | # 我不再会只有两面 # |
[25:22] | # I’ll get there # | # 那一天终会到来 # |
[25:26] | # Wait # | # 为了我 # |
[25:29] | # For me # | # 请耐心等待 # |
[26:06] | Welcome back, my boy. | 欢迎回来 我的孩子 |
[26:08] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[26:11] | They told me to feed you ice chips for three days, | 他们告诉我要喂你三天冰屑 |
[26:15] | but we both know I’m not doin’ that. | 但你知道我肯定不会那么做的 |
[26:20] | Remember these? | 还记得这个吗 |
[26:22] | Turns out, they’re not so easy to find anymore. | 我费了好大劲才买到 |
[26:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:28] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[26:29] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[26:32] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |