时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Don’t do drugs! | 不要吸毒 |
[00:07] | We’re gonna build Listen-To-Me Pickles. | 我们要打造“听我说”腌黄瓜系列 |
[00:09] | I should go talk to Peter. | 我该去跟彼得谈谈 |
[00:10] | I don’t think your wife wants that to happen, | 我不觉得你妻子希望这样 |
[00:12] | but he wants to talk to you though. | 但是他想跟你谈谈 |
[00:14] | I learned English from watching your show. | 我通过看你的节目学习英语 |
[00:15] | His name is Josip Butkevich. | 他叫约瑟夫·波科维奇 |
[00:17] | He’s some Croatian voice actor. | 某个克罗地亚的配音演员 |
[00:19] | I have to write a $600,000 check | 我得写张六万美元的支票 |
[00:21] | so the IRS won’t pummel me. | 否则国税局得找我麻烦了 |
[00:23] | You’re gonna put Puppet Time back on the air. | 你得重新播出《木偶时间》 |
[00:25] | Not Dad. You. | 不是老爹 是你 |
[00:27] | 克罗地亚 乌科瓦 1991年 | |
[00:32] | * Jack and Jill went up the hill * | 杰克和吉尔爬山坡 |
[00:35] | * To fetch a pail of water * | 去取一桶水 |
[00:38] | * Jack fell down and broke his crown * | 杰克摔了一跤 弄坏了他的王冠 |
[00:40] | * And Jill came tumbling after * | 吉尔跌跌撞撞地跟在他身后 |
[00:54] | speaking native language | 说本地话 |
[00:56] | 约瑟夫 我们得赶紧走 | |
[01:10] | We need friends… | 我们需要朋友 |
[01:13] | Friends to laugh with, | 一起开怀大笑的朋友 |
[01:15] | friends to share with, | 一起分享的朋友 |
[01:17] | friends to play with, | 一起玩耍的朋友 |
[01:19] | friends to learn with. | 一起学习的朋友 |
[01:21] | We need friends because friends help us grow. | 我们需要朋友 因为朋友帮助我们成长 |
[01:25] | Friends help us grow? | 朋友帮助我们成长吗 |
[01:27] | True friends do. | 真正的朋友就会 |
[01:28] | True friend do. | 真正的朋友就会 |
[01:30] | But what’s a true friend, Mr. Pickles? | 但什么是真正的朋友呢 腌黄瓜先生 |
[01:34] | * A friend is someone that could tell you * | 朋友是某位能够提醒你的人 |
[01:36] | – When there’s jelly… – On your face. | – 特别是当果冻 – 出现在你的脸颊上的时候 |
[01:40] | A friend is someone you can tell any… | 朋友是你能够无话不说 |
[01:54] | Josip. | 约瑟夫 |
[01:56] | 拜托了 约瑟夫 拜托了 模仿他的声音吧 | |
[01:59] | 模仿他 模仿他 | |
[02:02] | * When you need someone to talk to * | 当你需要向某人倾诉时 |
[02:04] | * You can always depend on a friend * | 你永远可以依赖一位朋友 |
[02:06] | * A true friend * | 一个真正的朋友 |
[02:07] | * A friend is someone you call on the phone * | 朋友是可以跟你打电话粥的人 |
[02:11] | * To be by your side when you’re feeling alone * | 当你感到寂寞 会陪伴你左右的人 |
[02:32] | 格古尔 | |
[02:36] | 救命 救命 | |
[02:39] | 救命啊 | |
[02:43] | * A friend is someone who will care for you so * | 朋友是关心在乎你的人 |
[02:47] | * When you feel a little broken, they can make you feel whole * | 当你觉得自己有所缺失时 他们会填补你内心的空虚 |
[02:51] | * When the day feels lonely, you can always depend * | 当寂寞的日子来临时 你永远可以依赖 |
[02:54] | * On a friend, a true… * | 你的朋友 一位真正的 |
[03:01] | 别担心 我不会逗留太久 | |
[03:04] | 抱歉 约瑟夫 不知道是你 | |
[03:16] | 这周欠了点钱啊 | |
[03:18] | 我付得起 | |
[03:19] | 告诉维克托我只是需要点时间 | |
[03:24] | 给过你时间了 | |
[03:27] | 时间到了 | |
[03:31] | Hello from Ohio. | 来自俄亥俄州的问候 |
[03:33] | It’s almost time to have supper where you live, | 在您如今所居住的塞尔维亚和克罗地亚地区 |
[03:35] | Serbia and Croatia. | 差不多到了晚饭时间咯 |
[03:36] | What are you having? | 你打算吃点什么呢 |
[03:38] | I’m having a song for dinner. A supper song. | 我打算以一首歌解决晚餐 晚餐之歌 |
[03:47] | Do you think I sound like him? | 你觉得我跟他的声音像吗 |
[03:52] | * A friend is someone you can call on the phone * | 朋友是可以跟你打电话粥的人 |
[03:55] | * To be by your side when you’re feeling alone * | 当你感到寂寞 会陪伴在你左右的人 |
[03:58] | * A friend is someone who will care for your soul * | 朋友是真正关心你灵魂的人 |
[04:02] | * When you feel broken, they’ll make you feel whole * | 当你觉得自己有所缺失时 他们会填补你内心的空虚 |
[04:14] | 200库纳 | |
[04:19] | Let’s call it even. | 咱就算扯平了 |
[04:31] | Hello, Jeff. | 你好啊 杰夫 |
[04:33] | This is Josip Butkevich. | 我是约瑟夫·波科维奇 |
[04:36] | You may remember me from my puppet-based erotica website. | 你应该记得我吧 我弄了个玩偶风格的色情作品网站 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry your animated series did not work out, | 真抱歉你的动画系列节目没成功 |
[04:43] | and I hope that things are better with your father. | 但是我希望你父亲的事能有所好转 |
[04:47] | I know you won’t respond to this, | 我知道你不会回应我 |
[04:49] | but if you ever need a friend, you have one | 但如果你需要朋友的话 |
[04:52] | on the border between Serbia and Croatia. | 塞尔维亚和克罗地亚的边界区就有一位哦 |
[05:14] | So, Mr. Pickles, let’s talk about this new doll. | 所以 腌黄瓜先生 咱们来谈谈这个新玩偶吧 |
[05:17] | It’s kind of like Alexa, but instead of a computer, | 有点像亚莉克莎 但是比起电脑 |
[05:21] | there’s a middle-aged man listening on the other end. | 有一个中年大叔能够在另一端倾听 |
[05:27] | Children deserve to be heard. I chose to listen. | 孩子们的声音理应被倾听 我选择倾听 |
[05:32] | You know, I-sorry, but as a mother, | 要知道 很抱歉 但作为一个母亲 |
[05:34] | and also the first celebrity Barbie… | 也作为第一位芭比名人 |
[05:39] | But I just have to say that it’s kind of surprising to me | 但是我不得不说 我感到非常意外 |
[05:43] | that parents are okay with this. | 家长能够接受这个 |
[05:48] | They don’t seem to mind giving their children smartphones | 他们似乎也不介意给孩子们买智能手机 |
[05:50] | with access to pornography and livestream school shootings. | 让他们能够接触到色情文化且能够直播学校枪击案啥的 |
[05:54] | Listen-To-Me Pickles was meant to be an antidote to all that, | “听我说”腌黄瓜玩偶应该是这一切现象的解毒剂 |
[05:57] | a way to bypass the depravity of social media, | 避免孩子社交堕落的办法 |
[06:00] | to give children the attention they crave and so deserve. | 给予孩子他们所渴望且应得的关注 |
[06:07] | You had a show on air for 30 years, | 你的节目曾播出了30年 |
[06:11] | and… now it’s not. | 而现在却停播了 |
[06:13] | How is that affecting you? | 你对此作何感想 |
[06:17] | I miss seeing my friends, | 我很想念我的朋友 |
[06:19] | Snagglehorse and Ennui Le Triste. | “打结的马”和“无聊的悲伤者” |
[06:21] | Uke-Larry and Astronotter. | “尤克里里拉里”和“天文学家” |
[06:23] | But I created a world | 但是我创建了一个世界 |
[06:25] | where children could see me and I couldn’t see them. | 孩子们能够看到我 我看不到他们 |
[06:28] | Now I’ve created a way for us to really connect | 现在我创建出了一个方式 能够让我们彼此相连 |
[06:31] | and talk to each other. | 互相沟通 |
[06:33] | I have more friends now than I’ve ever had. | 我拥有了前所未有多的朋友 |
[06:39] | Well, Mr. Pickles, you’re gonna have 200 more friends to talk to | 腌黄瓜先生 你将拥有200多个可以倾诉的朋友了 |
[06:44] | because everyone in our studio audience | 因为所有演播室里的人 |
[06:46] | is getting a free Listen-To-Me Pickles doll! | 都将免费得到一个“听我说”玩偶 |
[06:58] | Jeff, you don’t have a lot of friends, do you? | 杰夫 你朋友并不多 对吧 |
[07:00] | Oh, I have millions of them in terms of Pickle pals. | 作为一个腌黄瓜玩偶 我的朋友多得数不清了 |
[07:03] | And I have my sister. | 而且还有个姐姐 |
[07:05] | And the children I speak to | 而且还有一帮孩子 |
[07:07] | over an internet-connected doll. | 我能够通过一个因特网连接的娃娃跟他们交流 |
[07:09] | So… no, I guess I don’t. | 所以 我确实没多少朋友 |
[07:13] | You know, an important part of recovery | 要知道 康复过程中 重要的一个环节 |
[07:15] | is just having somebody to talk to. | 就是跟人交流 |
[07:17] | How’s your pain at the incision point? | 切口部分还疼吗 |
[07:20] | Ah… a lot. | 巨无敌疼 |
[07:22] | – Even with the oxycodone? – I haven’t been taking those. | – 吃了止痛药还疼吗 – 我没吃那些 |
[07:24] | Are you experiencing side effects? | 你是在经历什么副作用吗 |
[07:26] | I believe opiates are overprescribed | 我觉得鸦片开药过量了 |
[07:28] | and highly addictive. | 而且极其容易上瘾 |
[07:29] | They’ve robbed children of their parents | 正是它们剥夺了无数孩子的父母 |
[07:31] | and parents of their children. | 以及无数父母的孩子 |
[07:32] | I don’t wanna be a part of that. | 我可不想受它影响 |
[07:34] | But Jeff, you’re gonna feel a lot of pain. | 但是杰夫 你会疼死的 |
[07:35] | Isn’t there some kind of alternative? | 没有别的选择了吗 |
[07:38] | Something non-addictive, organic, all-natural? | 没有什么不致瘾 有机 纯天然的东西吗 |
[07:41] | I believe I can accommodate that. | 我可以通融一下 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna prescribe you medical marijuana. | 我给你开医用大麻 |
[07:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:52] | Hey, Peter? | 嘿 彼得 |
[07:55] | You wanna go to lunch sometime? | 你想啥时候一起吃个午饭吗 |
[08:09] | So how long you in Seattle? | 所以 你在西雅图待多久 |
[08:11] | – Till I go to New York. – What’s in New York? | – 在去纽约之前都待在这 – 纽约有什么 |
[08:13] | Your competition. | 你的竞争对手 |
[08:14] | I’d write you a check right now if it meant we could stream | 如果我们能够承包过去三十年《木偶时间》的播放权 |
[08:16] | the last 30 years of Puppet Time on our service. | 我现在就能写支票给你 |
[08:20] | It’s the new stuff I’m uncomfortable | 这次我可不想 |
[08:21] | putting Amazon’s name on. | 再把亚马逊的大名加在合同里 |
[08:24] | I will buy the archives. | 我会买下节目档案 |
[08:26] | I told your dad I would. | 我跟你爸说了我会 |
[08:28] | But I’m not putting you back on the air. | 但是我不打算让你重新做节目 |
[08:32] | You’re worried about Jeff having a filter. | 你担心杰夫的言论自由受干扰 |
[08:33] | Right now, he doesn’t have a filter, | 现在 没人能干扰他发言 |
[08:36] | and he’s broadcasting every day | 他每天都在通过一个 |
[08:38] | through a network of talking dolls | 因特网连接的会说话的娃娃搞放送 |
[08:40] | because what the fuck? | 鬼知道是凭借了啥 |
[08:44] | And who buys the dolls? The parents. | 知道谁买那些娃娃吗 家长们 |
[08:47] | And what website are they buying them on? | 知道他们在哪些网站买那些娃娃吗 |
[08:49] | Ours. | 我们的网站 |
[08:52] | – How many dolls have you sold? – I can’t tell you that. | – 你卖了多少娃娃 – 不能告诉你 |
[08:55] | But you know the answer. | 但是你心理清楚答案 |
[08:57] | Here are the rules. We shoot in Columbus. | 要求如下 我们要在哥伦布拍摄节目 |
[09:00] | Nobody tells Jeff there are things he can’t say. | 没有人可以限制杰夫的言论自由 |
[09:03] | I didn’t realize we were negotiating. | 我没发觉咱们在这谈判呢 |
[09:05] | We keep total creative control. | 节目创新性由我们全权主导 |
[09:08] | – Let me think about it. – I’m not done. | – 我考虑下 – 我没说完 |
[09:09] | And every child in America needs to be able | 还有 全美国每个孩子都能够 |
[09:12] | to watch the show for free. | 免费收看节目 |
[09:20] | When are you leaving for New York? | 你打算什么时候去纽约 |
[09:22] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[09:29] | So lunch, huh? I love lunch. | 所以午饭是吧 我超爱午饭 |
[09:31] | You wanna go out or stay in? | 你想出去吃还是家里吃 |
[09:35] | I only have cereal. | 我只吃谷物类食物 |
[09:38] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[09:48] | What’s it like having me inside you? | 我身体的一部分在你体内的感觉如何 |
[09:50] | The same, | 没差 |
[09:51] | except for the odd moment I catch myself | 只不过当我发现自己在做一些 |
[09:54] | doing something I’ve never done before, | 从前没做过的事情的时候 还是会感到有点奇怪 |
[09:56] | like learning to walk again. | 比如重新学习走路 |
[10:01] | That was me joking. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[10:03] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[10:06] | So you didn’t have to learn how to walk again? | 所以你没有在学习如何重新走路咯 |
[10:08] | No, I did. | 我有 |
[10:12] | Do you remember stealing my rocket ship? | 你还记得你偷了我的火箭船的事吗 |
[10:15] | Ennui calling me a cocksucker? | 还有无聊的悲伤者骂我混蛋 |
[10:19] | I don’t think so. | 不记得 |
[10:22] | There was a second when I thought our souls were fusing. | 有那么一刻我以为咱俩灵魂合一了 |
[10:25] | No, my soul was crushed when you ran over it with your car. | 不 当你开车撞我的时候 我的灵魂就被你碾死了 |
[10:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:30] | I should’ve known weed was a big deal for you | 我早该知道那些大麻对你来说难以接受 |
[10:33] | after all those anti-drug PSAs that you did in the ’90s, | 毕竟你在90年代做了很多禁毒公共服务的宣传 |
[10:37] | not to mention how upset you were over Will smoking up. | 更不用说你对威尔吸烟的事情有多生气了 |
[10:41] | I… | 我 |
[10:42] | I shouldn’t have offered you that joint. | 我不该给你那卷大麻的 |
[10:45] | Thanks for saying that. | 真是很感谢你能这么说 |
[10:48] | Can you help me find some weed? | 你能帮我搞点大麻吗 |
[10:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:54] | I’m a doctor, | 我是个医生 |
[10:56] | and a patient of mine… | 我的一个病人 |
[10:59] | who’s a well-known public figure… | 也是个很出名的公众人物 |
[11:01] | is waiting outside. | 就等在外面 |
[11:07] | It’s important for his reputation | 出于对他名誉的考虑 |
[11:09] | that no one sees him… | 最好不要有人看到他 |
[11:11] | buy marijuana, so could we, like, | 买大麻 所以我们 不如 |
[11:14] | possibly clear the establishment? | 面对面谈谈吧 |
[11:16] | Sorry, Doctor. State law | 抱歉 医生 州法律 |
[11:18] | provides these patients with the right to be here. | 规定了这类病人必须要在场 |
[11:20] | We could lose our license. | 不然我们会被吊销执照的 |
[11:24] | Well, | 好吧 |
[11:26] | don’t wanna break the law. | 大家都不想犯法嘛 |
[11:29] | Who is it? | 那个病人是谁 |
[11:35] | Am I gonna regret this? | 我会为此后悔吗 |
[11:37] | If it makes a difference, I’ve watched Puppet Time | 如果能让你好受点的话 我在服用大麻的时候 |
[11:40] | plenty of times while medicated. | 刷了很多遍《木偶时光》 |
[11:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | I always learn something new about myself | 我总是通过看节目 更加了解自己 |
[11:49] | and about Pickle Barrel Falls. | 也更加了解腌黄瓜桶瀑布 |
[11:51] | – Like what? – Like how none of the puppets | – 比如说呢 – 比如为什么节目上的 |
[11:53] | on the show are mothers, which is weird. | 所有木偶都没当妈 这很奇怪 |
[11:56] | But then you realize the water is your mom | 但之后就意识到水就是老妈啊 |
[12:00] | because it’s everywhere | 因为它到处都是 |
[12:02] | and it takes you anywhere that you wanna go. | 也能把你带到随便哪个想去的地方 |
[12:03] | But it also can’t speak, | 不过它也不会说话 |
[12:06] | so it’s kinda like how the hardest part of parenting | 所以就有点像是解释为什么为人父母最难的地方 |
[12:09] | is sending your kid down the river of life | 就是让你的孩子沿着生命的长河前行 |
[12:11] | and being both on the journey, | 而父母只是一路陪伴着 |
[12:13] | but unable to steer the ship. | 却不能成为掌舵人 |
[12:17] | Also, Sy the Wide-Eyed Fly is death. | 还有大眼苍蝇就是死神本尊 |
[12:22] | And Hopscotch the Sasquatch might have leprosy | 还有跳房子游戏 大脚野人可能有麻风病 |
[12:24] | ’cause he’s just down to the one leg, | 因为他只用一只脚跳 |
[12:26] | but, you know, what do I know? | 但 我懂个啥 |
[12:28] | I’m just high and a doctor. | 我只是有点嗨 还是个医生 |
[12:31] | I definitely don’t wanna smoke anything. | 我绝对不会抽任何东西的 |
[12:32] | You don’t have to smoke anything. | 你也用不着抽什么 |
[12:37] | How’s your recovery? | 你康复得怎么样 |
[12:41] | Well, I’ve, uh, lost most of my liver. | 我啊 肝失去了大半 |
[12:45] | I had to quit smoking cold turkey, stop drinking. | 我只能强行完全戒烟戒酒 很痛苦 |
[12:48] | I have acute erectile dysfunction | 我有急性勃起功能障碍 |
[12:50] | and I lost my job, | 还丢了工作 |
[12:52] | but other than those five examples, | 不过除了这五件事呢 |
[12:55] | I’m really good. | 我还不错吧 |
[12:57] | And you and Jill are… the same? | 那你跟吉尔 回归从前了吗 |
[12:59] | We’re a lot stronger now… | 我们现在强大多了 |
[13:01] | That I quit drinking, stopped smoking, | 我戒了酒 戒了烟 |
[13:04] | spent more time at home since I’ve lost my job. | 自打我丢了工作在家就待得更久了 |
[13:07] | Her teaching me to walk upstairs again | 她又慢慢教我上楼梯 |
[13:10] | was a real relationship booster. | 也让我们关系近了很多 |
[13:13] | Well, between you, me, and Ennui Le Stoned, | 这事你知我知还有无聊的悲伤着也知 不许外传 |
[13:17] | I too am having a little issue with ED. | 我也有那么一点点勃起障碍 |
[13:20] | Not uncommon after major surgery. | 大手术之后确实蛮常见的 |
[13:23] | Obviously, it’s different for you. | 很显然 对你来说不一样 |
[13:25] | Your car has a garage to pull into. | 毕竟你的车还有个车库可以停 |
[13:28] | I’m parked on the street at night | 我的车晚上只能停在路边 |
[13:31] | and in the shower. | 风吹雨打的 |
[13:32] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:34] | It’s a tea so you don’t have to smoke it. | 这是烟叶状的 所以你不用抽的 |
[13:35] | And you dip it in water, so it’ll remind you of your mom. | 放一点到水里 能让你想起你老妈的 |
[13:39] | Will you sip drugs with me? | 要跟我一起尝尝这个毒品吗 |
[13:42] | I don’t wanna be alone my first time. | 第一次我可不想一个人 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I’ll sip drugs with you. | 嗯 我会跟你一起吸毒的 |
[13:54] | This reminds me of the night I lost my virginity. | 这东西让我想起我破处的那晚 |
[13:58] | Was she a pot-sipper? | 她是个瘾君子吗 |
[13:59] | No, but we did it in her grandmother’s house | 不是 但我们在她奶奶家抽过大麻 |
[14:02] | and she had the same tea set. | 而且她也有同一套茶具 |
[14:04] | Nothing like a post-coital digestive biscuit | 抽完大麻之后来一块奶奶零食罐里的促消化饼干 |
[14:07] | from Nana’s treat jar. | 简直赛过活神仙 |
[14:10] | I lost my virginity to an older woman. | 我的第一次给了一个比我大的女人 |
[14:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:15] | I guess that I assumed Jill was your one and only. | 我还以为吉尔是你唯一的对象呢 |
[14:17] | She was my second and most special. | 她是第二位 但是是最特别的 |
[14:20] | Who was your first? | 那你的第一位是谁啊 |
[14:23] | I don’t think I should say. She was an actress. | 我觉得我不该说的 她是个演员 |
[14:27] | Oh. Would I know her? | 我认识她吗 |
[14:30] | She starred in a movie | 她演了一部电影 |
[14:32] | about the sound of music. | 是关于音乐之声的 |
[14:37] | Did you lose your virginity to Julie Andrews? | 你第一次是给了朱莉·安德鲁斯吗 |
[14:44] | Mary Poppins? | 玛丽·波平斯啊 |
[14:45] | My sister calls her Cherry Poppins. | 我妹妹叫她小樱桃·波平斯 |
[14:48] | How old were you? | 你当时多大啊 |
[14:49] | I was 16 going on 17. | 差不多16岁半吧 |
[14:51] | You’re kidding. | 你在逗我吧 |
[14:53] | Yes. | 没有 |
[14:54] | I was 28. She was 59, but vivacious. | 我28岁的时候她已经59了 但还是很活泼 |
[14:58] | You’re familiar with the 1995 Broadway season? | 1995年的百老汇季你熟悉吗 |
[15:00] | I’m not. No. | 不熟悉 |
[15:02] | I got to go backstage during her run of Victor/Victoria. | 在她表演雌雄莫辩的时候我就待在后台 |
[15:05] | Let’s just say between me and her Tony nomination, | 这么说吧 在我跟她托尼奖提名之中 |
[15:09] | one she famously declined, the other was me. | 她高调拒绝了提名 选择了我 |
[15:12] | Which one was she dressed as? Victor or Victoria? | 她演的是哪个 雄的还是雌的 |
[15:14] | A gentleman never tells. | 合格的绅士才不会告诉你呢 |
[15:21] | What are you two doing? | 你们俩在干吗 |
[15:22] | Drinking weed. | 喝大麻茶 |
[15:25] | Cool. | 可以 |
[15:27] | Don’t forget to take these. | 别忘了吃药 |
[15:29] | They’re so your liver doesn’t fall out of your ass. | 不然你的肝恐怕要从屁眼里漏出来了 |
[15:31] | Enjoy whatever this is. | 享受你们的茶叶吧 |
[15:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:35] | Do you like my haircut? | 喜欢我的发型吗 |
[15:40] | Later, Pancake. | 回头见了 小煎饼 |
[15:44] | I like your haircut. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[15:46] | Why do you call her “Pancake”? | 你为什么叫她小煎饼 |
[15:47] | ‘Cause on our first date, | 因为我们第一次约会的时候 |
[15:49] | we had pancakes. | 我们就是吃的煎饼 |
[15:52] | I’m not feeling anything from this tea. | 我怎么喝了这茶什么感觉也没有 |
[15:54] | I don’t think I’m high, but I have an idea. | 我没觉得很嗨 但我想出了个好主意 |
[15:56] | We find the tallest building in the city. | 我们要找出这个城市里最高的建筑 |
[15:58] | We ride the elevator all the way to the top. | 坐电梯直到顶层 |
[16:00] | And if the elevator is fast enough, | 如果电梯够快 |
[16:02] | it should push the blood from our brains to our penises, | 我们脑部的血液就能冲到鸡巴上 |
[16:05] | solving our erectile disorders. | 就能治好我们的勃起障碍了 |
[16:09] | No, you’re high. | 你还说你没嗨 |
[16:18] | See you tomorrow at the mediation. | 明天调解的时候见了 |
[16:20] | Don’t sound so excited. | 别说得这么兴奋 |
[16:21] | Well, I’m not excited. | 我没兴奋啊 |
[16:23] | I’ll be excited when you close that Amazon deal | 等你取消那个亚马逊订单然后我拿到一半钱的时候 |
[16:26] | and I get half of it. | 我才会兴奋 |
[16:27] | I’ll be excited about getting half the cash | 等我能拿到一半你藏起来 |
[16:29] | you squirreled away instead of giving it to charity. | 也不捐给慈善的钱的时候 我才会兴奋 |
[16:32] | But I’m not excited about the mediation itself. | 但这个调解才不会让我兴奋 |
[16:34] | That sounds boring. | 我只觉得无聊 |
[16:37] | Aren’t you gonna ask why I’m in a tuxedo? | 你不问问我为什么穿燕尾服吗 |
[16:39] | I didn’t notice. | 我都没注意到 |
[17:07] | 哥伦布慈善联盟 年度慈善家 | |
[17:08] | Tonight’s honoree | 今晚的获奖者 |
[17:09] | is one of the most selfless individuals I have met | 是我帮助儿童这42年以来 |
[17:12] | in my 42 years helping children. | 见过的最为无私的人 |
[17:15] | Her generous donation of nearly $1 million… | 她慷慨的捐赠高达近百万 |
[17:23] | Will go directly to a new program | 这些资金将直接捐赠给专注于 |
[17:26] | focused on Columbus’ most at-risk youth. | 拯救哥伦布最生命垂危的年轻人的项目 |
[17:29] | Deirdre’s Kids: No child left behind. | 迪尔德丽的孩子 不放弃任何一个孩子 |
[17:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:34] | Columbus’ Philanthropist of the Year, | 欢迎哥伦布年度慈善家 |
[17:37] | Deirdre Piccirillo. | 迪尔德丽·皮奇里洛 |
[17:47] | I’ve devoted my life… | 我一生致力于 |
[17:50] | To giving a voice to the voiceless, | 帮助那些没有权势的人说出心声 |
[17:55] | a hand to the handless, | 帮助无助者渡过难关 |
[17:58] | hope… | 希望 |
[18:00] | Why didn’t you clap for me? | 你怎么不给我鼓掌 |
[18:06] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 不说话吗 |
[18:08] | I just won an award | 我刚拿了个奖 |
[18:10] | and a bunch of poor kids got Chromebooks. | 一群贫困的孩子也拿到了学习电脑 |
[18:17] | Nothing? Nada? | 没有任何表示吗 |
[18:19] | I thought you were just avoiding tax evasion. | 我以为你只是想逃避逃税的罪名 |
[18:22] | I’m talking to him. | 没跟你说话 |
[18:24] | Is this because you were wrong about the listening doll? | 是因为你看错那个倾听娃娃了吗 |
[18:27] | Is it because I’m getting the show back on the air | 是因为我重新开始播出节目 |
[18:29] | and you couldn’t? | 而你不行吗 |
[18:30] | No. I did not make too many demands. | 并不是 我没有要求很多 |
[18:34] | I demanded our worth. | 我只想得到我们应得的 |
[18:36] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[18:38] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[18:42] | Would you please say something? | 你能说句话吗 |
[18:44] | Anything? Please? | 随便说句话都行 |
[18:45] | They spelled your name wrong. | 他们把你名字拼错了 |
[18:51] | Where the fuck is Jeff? | 杰夫他妈的去哪了 |
[18:53] | Your hand is glued to that trophy, isn’t it? | 你手粘奖杯上了是吧 |
[18:57] | No! | 没有 |
[19:01] | I feel like I’m supposed to be someplace. | 我感觉自己就该在那里 |
[19:07] | – Sorry, elevator’s closed. – For science. | – 抱歉 电梯关闭 – 为了科学哦 |
[19:11] | Okay, moment of truth. | 这可是紧要关头啊 |
[19:13] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[19:32] | You’re a genius. | 你是天才 |
[19:34] | No. I failed. | 不 我失败了 |
[19:36] | Fix me, Peter. | 帮我 彼得 |
[19:46] | It’s the night of the Von Trapp’s big party. | 这是冯·特拉普大派对之夜 |
[19:49] | Fraulein Maria is out on the patio | 玛利亚小姐在中庭 |
[19:51] | teaching Friedrich the Laendler. | 教弗朗德里希《兰德勒舞曲》 |
[19:53] | Stop. Don’t do that. | 打住 别说了 |
[19:55] | Captain appears in the doorway, taps his son on the shoulder… | 队长出现在门口 拍了下儿子的肩膀 |
[19:59] | Takes Maria’s hand in his crisp, white glove. | 用戴着干净白手套的手握住玛利亚 |
[20:02] | – Peter, please. – Together at last. | – 拜托 彼得 – 最终两个人有情人终成眷属 |
[20:04] | Their two bodies gliding | 在奥地利的月光下 |
[20:06] | in perfect synchronicity under the Austrian moonlight. | 他们二人的舞步协调一致 |
[20:08] | It’s not gonna work. | 这没用的 |
[20:10] | So lost in each other’s eyes, they don’t even notice… | 深情注视 无暇其他 他们甚至都没注意到 |
[20:12] | Notice The Baroness approach. | 男爵夫人来了 |
[20:15] | He never loved her. | 他从未爱过她 |
[20:17] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[20:19] | The Captain’s heart melts for Maria, | 队长为了玛利亚 心都化了 |
[20:22] | but she made a vow to God, | 但她向上帝发过誓 |
[20:24] | which is why she breaks away from him. | 所以她才放弃了他 |
[20:26] | – Breathless. – Yep. | – 有点喘不过气 – 嗯 |
[20:27] | – Blushing. | 脸红了 |
[20:28] | – Beguiled – Amen. | – 被迷住了 – 阿门 |
[20:37] | Thanks for spending time with me. | 多谢你陪我啊 |
[20:39] | I hadn’t been getting out much. | 一直没这么舒坦过 |
[20:41] | No, thanks for the liver. | 哪里哪里 多谢你给的肝 |
[20:48] | now I should go see Jill. | 我现在该去看看吉尔了 |
[20:52] | I understand. | 明白 |
[20:54] | I should go buy some ping pong balls and a jar of mayonnaise. | 我应该去买点乒乓球加一瓶蛋黄酱 |
[20:58] | Ping pong balls go in a sock. Mayonnaise in my hand. | 乒乓球放袜子里 蛋黄酱抹手上 |
[21:01] | – To masturbate. – Yeah. | – 手淫用 – 嗯 |
[21:04] | Well, good luck with Pancake. | 祝你跟小煎饼相处愉快 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | She really wants you to sign those divorce papers. | 她真希望你把离婚协议签了 |
[21:14] | Oh, right. | 是呢 |
[21:26] | Why do you sound like me? | 你说话咋这么像我啊 |
[21:30] | I learned English from watching your show. | 我看你节目学的英语 |
[21:33] | It was the only voice I heard, so it’s the only voice I have. | 我只听了这一种声音 所以我也就只有这种口音了 |
[21:39] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[21:41] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[21:46] | I have to say good-bye to my best friend today, | 今天我必须要跟好朋友道别了 |
[21:50] | but I don’t think I can sign the papers. | 但感觉我还是下不去手签字 |
[21:53] | If I sign them, I won’t have any friends left. | 我要是签了 就没朋友了 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry, Jeff. | 深表遗憾 杰夫 |
[21:57] | If you’re calling your puppet erotica voice double | 要是你向自己的色情玩偶二重身配音员 |
[21:58] | for relationship advice, | 寻求夫妻关系建议的话 |
[22:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[22:02] | So what should I do? | 那我要怎么办 |
[22:05] | You have to move on. Sign the papers. | 你得继续生活 签了协议 |
[22:08] | Ugh. I don’t wanna do it alone. | 我不想自己做这事 |
[22:10] | I want her to be there with me. | 我想让她和我一起 |
[22:16] | What’s her number? | 她电话号多少 |
[22:20] | It’s okay. You can trust me. | 没事的 你大可信我 |
[22:24] | 614 124 Six-one-four, one-two-four, | |
[22:26] | 4324 four-three-two-four. | |
[22:31] | Hi, it’s Jill. Sorry I missed your call. | 嗨 我是吉尔 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[22:34] | But please leave a message. | 请留言哈 |
[22:36] | Hi, Jill. It’s me, Jeff. | 你好 吉尔 是我 杰夫 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna sign the papers, but on one condition. | 我会签下协议 但有一个条件 |
[22:40] | I would like you to be with me when I do it. | 我想签字的时候你在现场 |
[22:43] | Thanks for understanding. Good-bye. | 多谢理解 再见 |
[22:47] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[22:53] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我自己都说不了这么好 |
[22:56] | Friends come and go. | 铁打的你 流水的朋友 |
[22:58] | Sometimes, we even have to say good-bye to our best friends. | 有时候 最好的朋友也难逃道别的命运 |
[23:01] | In the end, it’s important to remember | 到最后 你要记得真正最好的朋友 |
[23:03] | that our real best friend is always there, | 一直在陪着我们 在镜子里盯着我们 |
[23:06] | staring at us in the mirror. | 这很重要 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[23:26] | They accepted every term. | 他们接受了全部条款 |
[23:33] | Oh, you had… where’s the hair? | 你这 胡子都去哪了 |
[23:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | I thought it was against the rules. | 我还以为这样是违规的呢 |
[24:12] | My client would like to submit the substantial proceeds | 我的委托人想把皮奇里洛小姐近期与 |
[24:14] | from Ms. Piccirillo’s recent business deal with Amazon.com | 亚马逊网站交易的可观收益 |
[24:18] | to the sum of their shared communal assets. | 加到夫妻共同财产上 |
[24:22] | Actually, my client informs me that that deal won’t close | 实际上 我的委托人告诉我 在我们完成调解之前 |
[24:24] | until well after we’ve finished our mediation. | 那笔交易是不会完成的 |
[24:26] | – What? – Sorry. | – 什么 – 抱歉 |
[24:28] | Delay in paperwork. | 文书拖时间了哈 |
[24:29] | – Well, good move on your part. – Thank you. | – 真是一招好棋 – 谢谢 |
[24:32] | My client also asserts his entitlement to over | 我的委托人还说 他有权拿到 |
[24:35] | $1 million in funds meant for charity | 100万慈善基金 |
[24:37] | that Ms. Piccirillo has hidden in various accounts | 在过去12年里 皮奇里洛小姐把这笔钱 |
[24:39] | over a period of 12 years. | 藏在了诸多账户上 |
[24:41] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[24:42] | Those funds have already been allocated | 那笔资金已经分给 |
[24:44] | to our city’s at-risk youth. | 我们市的性命垂危的青年了 |
[24:45] | But I guess I could always ask that they be returned. | 不过估计我应该能让他们还回来 |
[24:49] | Let the record show that my client | 给你看看我的委托人 |
[24:51] | has recently received an award for her efforts. | 因自己的付出而得的奖杯 |
[24:57] | They spelt your name wrong. | 他们把你名字拼错了 |
[24:59] | – Shrug. – Let’s move on. | – 无所谓 – 继续吧 |
[25:01] | – Please. – Please. | – 拜托 – 拜托 |
[25:03] | When all is said and done, we’ve determined that | 话也说的差不多了 我们已经确定 |
[25:05] | the combined value of their cash, | 他们二人 现金 所持股份 |
[25:08] | holdings, and intellectual property | 以及知识产权的总价值 |
[25:10] | comes to a total of $207.4 million. | 共计两亿七百四十万美金 |
[25:16] | That, what? | 什么 |
[25:18] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[25:19] | Much of that value comes from your intellectual property. | 其中很大一部分来源于您的知识产权 |
[25:24] | These are your designs, aren’t they? | 这些是你设计的吧 |
[25:25] | Where’d you… | 你从哪 |
[25:27] | The state considers these creatures a communal asset. | 国家认为这些创作是共同财产 |
[25:31] | Ergo, Scott, a recently-single, | 因此 斯科特 一个最近才单身的人 |
[25:34] | openly-gay man is entitled to have. | 公开身份的同性恋者 有权享有 |
[25:37] | Did you just say openly gay? | 你刚说公开身份的同性恋着 |
[25:39] | Wait, I… I own all the puppets? | 这些人偶都归我所有么 |
[25:42] | You created them. The copyrights are in your name. | 你创作出来的啊 版权署名都是你 |
[25:45] | Your father never told you? | 你父亲没告诉过你吗 |
[25:47] | Who knew so many major brands | 谁知道那么多大品牌 |
[25:49] | were clamoring for spokes-puppets? | 会吵着要手偶呢 |
[25:51] | I’ve been fielding calls all week. | 我这周一直在各种打电话 |
[25:53] | Fast food. Pharmaceuticals. | 快餐度日 还在吃药 |
[25:55] | You can’t have them. | 这些不能给你 |
[25:56] | You’re the one who agreed to split everything 50/50. | 是你要把东西都对半分的 |
[26:00] | We did. | 是的 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry. Let’s begin, eh? | 抱歉 现在开始吧 |
[26:14] | My client Scott Perera | 我的委托人斯科特·佩雷拉 |
[26:16] | will now take sole custody of the following puppets. | 现将获得以下玩偶的单亲监护权 |
[26:19] | Ennui Le Triste. | 无聊的悲伤者 |
[26:22] | $26.1 million. | 价值两千六百一十万 |
[26:27] | Snagglehorse. | 打结的马 |
[26:31] | $18.2 million. | 价值一千八百二十万 |
[26:36] | Thump-Thump. | 怦怦跳的小心脏 |
[26:41] | $9.4 million. | 价值九百四十万 |
[26:45] | The Oops. | 哎呀 |
[26:51] | $12.4 million. | 价值一千两百四十万 |
[26:53] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[26:54] | Astronotter. | 天文学家 |
[26:59] | $21.4 million. | 价值两千一百四十万 |
[27:02] | I just want what’s fair. | 我只是想公平 |
[27:05] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:07] | I forgot one. | 漏了一个 |
[27:09] | * Some were there in the beginning * | 某些人开始的时候已然存在 |
[27:13] | * Some don’t show up till the end * | 某些人终焉之时还未显露 |
[27:18] | * But it’s the ones who never leave you * | 但那些从未曾离去的人 |
[27:21] | * They’re the ones that you can always call * | 他们才是你能一直称之为 |
[27:28] | * A friend * | 朋友的人 |