Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Neither of you were here 你们都没有经历过
[00:06] for the Pickle Wiggle fiasco of 1993. 1993年”摇摆酸果玩具”的惨败
[00:09] Picture that thing, but vibrating 想象一下 那个东西
[00:11] at the bottom of a cereal box. 在麦片盒子底部震动的画面
[00:13] I wanna see a place that makes Mom so happy, 我想看看那个能让妈妈开心到
[00:14] she’d choose that over us. 放弃我们的地方
[00:15] The show is a trap. 这个节目就是个圈套
[00:17] You are a terrible father! 你这个父亲真是糟透了
[00:18] Would you please say something, 你能不能说句话
[00:20] anything, please? 什么都行 好不好
[00:21] Murderer! 凶手
[00:22] You killed the magic! 你扼杀了魔法
[00:24] Murderer! Murderer! 凶手 凶手
[00:30] Breakfast is so boring! 早餐太无聊了
[00:32] – Think again, kids. – Fortissimo! – 那你们可错了 孩子们 – 嘹亮奏响吧
[00:35] Maestro Pimento Fermata! 皮门托·费尔马塔音乐大师
[00:37] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么
[00:39] Who is ready for some breakfast-a música? 准备好参加早餐音乐会了吗
[00:44] Wow! Awesome! 哇 太酷了
[00:46] Allora… now you can be like the maestro 阿洛拉 现在你可以像音乐大师一样
[00:48] and start your own choir 成立自己的合唱团啦
[00:50] by collecting all four Pickle Wigglers. 只需要集齐四个摇摆酸果
[00:57] And even more good news! 还有更好的消息呢
[00:59] Best-O’s is molto healthy for your body. 超棒谷物麦片非常有益身体健康
[01:02] Mom, there’s no added sugar! 妈妈 这里不添加糖分
[01:04] – Oh? – Mom, there’s no artificial colors! – 是吗 – 妈妈 这里未添加人工色素
[01:07] – Oh? – Mom, there’s no artificial flavors! – 真的吗 – 妈妈 这里未添加人工香料
[01:10] Oh? Best-O’s Cereal. 这么棒吗 超棒谷物麦片
[01:13] The cereal that makes you go… 让你惊喜不断 情不自禁地…
[01:14] oh! 叫出来
[01:26] Clean up, aisle seven. 七号货架通道需要清理
[01:32] What the fuck do they put in this shit? 这破麦片有什么魔力吗
[01:37] Mom, there’s no toy in the box! 妈妈 盒子里的玩具没了
[01:40] Ohh… oh! 噢…噢
[01:42] Ohh… 噢…
[02:01] Dad, don’t hang up. 爸 别挂电话
[02:02] I’m eating oatmeal. Stop calling. 我吃麦片呢 别打电话了
[02:04] I haven’t seen him since the Philippines. 从菲律宾回来后 我就没再见过他
[02:06] I don’t care. He’s an adult. He’ll come home. 我不在乎 他是成年人了 会回家的
[02:29] Mom? 妈妈
[02:31] Mom, I’m hungry. 妈妈我饿了
[02:34] Oh, Jesus… 噢 天哪
[02:35] Where’d it go? 去哪了
[02:37] Where did it go? Where did it go? 这玩意儿去哪了
[02:43] Why are you walking like that? 你干嘛那样奇怪地走来走去
[02:45] Because this is how stressed-out people walk 因为我压力奇大无比
[02:48] when their brothers go AWOL! 尤其是我弟还在玩失踪
[02:51] What do I tell the Smithsonian 如果他不出现的话 我要如何
[02:53] if he doesn’t show up? 向史密森学会交代
[02:54] He’ll be there. 他会去的
[02:55] He’s not going to miss 他不会错过
[02:56] his own lifetime achievement award. 他的终身成就奖的
[02:58] This is stale. 麦片都有味了
[03:00] I’ve already lost twenty-four Mr. Pickleses. 我已经失去二十四个酸果先生了
[03:04] I can’t lose 25. 不能再失去一个
[03:05] Jeff lost his entire pickle family. 杰夫失去了他的整个酸果家族
[03:07] He’s due some time on his own. 理应有点自我调整的时间
[03:09] Maybe he finally… 可能他终于决定…
[03:10] Maddy. 玛蒂
[03:11] That is insanely inappropriate. 这样说太过分了
[03:14] – Go play with your axe. – It’s sleeping. – 玩你的斧子去 – 它还在睡觉
[03:16] You don’t think this is my fault, do you? 你是不是觉得这也是我的错
[03:21] Right, because everything’s my fault, 一切都是我的错
[03:23] always my fault… just say it. 永远都是我的错 你就直接说吧
[03:25] You regret putting me in charge, don’t you? 你后悔让我接手公司了 对吧
[03:28] Just say it! 直接说啊
[03:31] Say it! 说啊
[03:33] Do you wish you only had one child? 你是不是希望你只有一个孩子
[03:35] Tell me, honestly, right now. 说真的 告诉我 马上
[03:38] I wanna hear it. It’s open season. 我想听你说 今天就把话说清楚
[03:44] You are… unbelievable. 你真是让人难以置信
[03:48] Maddy, get in the car. 玛蒂 上车
[03:50] I wanna stay with Grandpa. 可我想和外公待在一起
[03:52] Fine! 好吧
[03:55] Forget it. 不走拉倒
[03:59] Were you trying to talk just now, 你刚刚是不是想说话
[04:02] but your brain wouldn’t let you? 但脑子却不听使唤
[04:04] We need to go see a doctor right now. 我们需要马上去看医生
[04:17] Hey! Where’s Jeff? 杰夫去哪了
[04:22] What happens if he doesn’t show up? 如果他不出席会发生什么
[04:24] Have you thought about that? 你想过这个吗
[04:40] Are you kidding? You know what Kennedy’ll do? 你在开玩笑吗 你知道肯尼迪会怎么做吗
[04:44] He’ll take this glad-ass economy we’re swimming in 他会把我们所倚靠的大好经济
[04:47] and burn it to shit 烧成灰烬
[04:49] with all those damn freebie programs he’s yawing about. 用他一直胡扯的那些该死的免费项目毁掉一切
[04:52] At least he’s got what it takes 至少他有能力
[04:54] to stand up to Khrushchev and the Reds. 对抗赫鲁晓夫和苏联红军
[04:57] Are you telling jokes? 你逗我呢
[04:58] Nixon’ll take a bite into Khrushchev’s thigh 尼克松只会像只杜比犬一样
[05:01] and hold onto it forever like a Doberman Pincher! 咬住赫鲁晓夫的大腿 吊着不松口
[05:04] It’s a Pinscher, not a Pincher. 是杜宾犬 不是杜比犬
[05:06] – It’s Pincher. – Pinscher. – 就是杜比 – 杜宾
[05:08] Larry, settle an argument. 拉里 评个理
[05:10] Gladys. 格拉迪斯
[05:13] What’d I tell you about opening the fridge? 我和你说过不能开冷藏室吧
[05:15] Stay in front of the bar. 请到吧台前面等着
[05:19] Kennedy’s a bootlegger… but I like a bootlegger. 肯尼迪是个走私犯 但我喜欢走私犯
[05:23] Better than that war hawk Dick Nixon. 总比好战分子迪克·尼克松强
[05:25] Larry served. 拉里肯定服过役
[05:26] I was a sniper in Korea. 我在朝鲜当过狙击手
[05:28] Took out a lotta bad guys. No big deal. 干掉了一堆坏人 没什么大不了的
[05:30] Sure, Nixon’s a bullet pusher, 当然 尼克松是个战争狂人
[05:33] but he’s a family man too. 但他也是有家庭的男人
[05:36] You got kids, Larry? 你有孩子吗 Larry
[05:38] Phil, Will, Bill, Gil, Til, and Dill… 菲尔 威尔 比尔 吉尔 提尔和迪尔
[05:40] all boys. 全是男孩
[05:41] Larry with the strong semen! 拉里的精子很强啊
[05:44] and they’re all gonna vote Nixon, Larry! 他们都会给尼克松投票的 拉里
[05:46] Aw, come on! 得了吧
[05:47] Larry, I’m still waitin’ on that Sidecar. 拉里 我还等着上酒呢
[05:49] Sorry, Babs. 抱歉 芭布斯
[05:51] Next one’s on the house. 下一杯我请客
[05:53] You’re a prince, Larry. 你简直是个王子 拉里
[05:54] Ha. Tell ya what. 不如这样吧
[05:56] Next one’s on the house for everybody. 所有人的下一杯 我都请了
[05:59] – Hey, Larry! – Larry! Larry! – 拉里 – 拉里 拉里
[06:02] Larry, Larry! 拉里 拉里
[06:05] – Larry, Larry! – I need a quick refill. – 拉里 拉里 – 我再去续个酒 马上就回来
[06:07] Larry, Larry… 拉里 拉里
[06:11] They’re dry as a bone out there. 他们喝得贼快 一滴不剩
[06:13] Good. Ha. 不错啊
[06:15] Let’s keep it that way. 让他们接着喝吧
[06:33] You good, man? 你还好吗 兄弟
[06:37] I should get going. 我该回去了
[06:41] Do you wanna be buried, cremated, 你想要土葬还是火葬
[06:43] – or drowned? – What? – 还是水葬 – 什么
[06:48] Did you see that woman? 你看见那个女人了吗
[06:50] – What woman? – It’s the strangest thing. – 什么女人 – 真奇怪
[06:54] She looked exactly like my ex-wife… exactly. 她长得简直和我前妻一模一样
[06:57] I thought you hated her. 你不是很讨厌她吗
[06:59] I do. 是啊
[07:00] I also love her. 但是我也爱着她
[07:02] I get it. I really get it. 我懂 我明白这种感觉
[07:04] Wait here. 你在这呆一会
[07:05] Sebastian. 塞巴斯蒂安
[07:07] Sorry to keep you waiting. 不好意思 让您久等了
[07:09] I had a momentary inability to speak. 我会间歇性地说不出话
[07:13] But everything feels tip-top now. 但是现在又可以说得很流畅
[07:15] I’m afraid your blood work 恐怕你的血检结果
[07:16] tells a complicated story of love and loss. 诉说了一场痛失挚爱的故事
[07:19] – It does? – It does what? – 你说得没错 – 什么没错
[07:20] I’m sorry. What did you say? 抱歉 你刚刚说什么
[07:23] I said you’ve had a minor stroke. 我说你之前经历了一次轻度中风
[07:24] Oh, well, well, that’s what I thought. 我也是这么觉得的
[07:27] And you’re at risk for a major one. 而且还有遭受更严重中风的风险
[07:30] – Should she be here? – She’s my nurse. – 不该让孩子听这些吧 – 她是我的护士
[07:33] Maddy, do you wanna leave? 玛蒂 你想先出去一下吗
[07:35] – No. – All right. – 不想 – 好吧
[07:37] Your red blood cell count… it’s high. 你的红细胞数量过高
[07:40] It’s like California and earthquakes. 这就好像处于地震带上的加州
[07:42] The Big One could come tomorrow. 谁也不知道明天会不会发生大地震
[07:45] Could be a week, a month. 可能是一个星期 也可能是一个月
[07:47] – A year? – I didn’t say a year. – 有可能是一年吗 – 没那么久
[07:53] Your heart sounds scared. 你的心说它害怕了
[07:57] Hey, let’s just keep this our little secret, okay? 把这当成我们之间的小秘密 好吗
[08:01] Pinky promise. 拉钩
[08:03] Pinky promise. 拉钩
[08:05] Is there a cure for dementia, 有能治愈老年痴呆
[08:07] Alzheimer’s? No. 或阿茨海默的药物吗 没有
[08:10] But can we treat it? Yes. 但是能够缓解病情吗 这是可以的
[08:13] With quality memory care. 我们有精心打造的记忆疗法
[08:15] Inside of these walls, it is 1960 all day, 在这些房间里 时间永远定格在上世纪六十年代
[08:19] every day. 每天如此
[08:21] Mickey Mantle bats for the Yankees 米奇·曼托为洋基队奋力击球
[08:23] and Eisenhower sits in the Oval. 艾森豪威尔还在担任美国总统
[08:28] Nostalgia therapy comforts the fragile mind 这种怀旧疗法可以安抚老人敏感的内心
[08:31] from… from outbursts… 避免情绪失控
[08:34] Could you excuse me for one second? 不好意思 我失陪一下
[08:36] – Sure. – Thank you. – 没事 – 谢谢
[08:55] What’s up, man? 怎么了 兄弟
[09:03] – Can I stay a little longer? – You’re Jeff Pickles. – 我能在这多待一会儿吗 – 你可是杰夫·皮克斯
[09:05] You can stay as long as you want. 你想待多久都可以
[09:07] That’s not true, Cornell. 不是这样的 康奈尔
[09:09] No, no, I really don’t mind. 不 我真的不介意
[09:11] You should know by now 你应该知道吧
[09:12] that visiting hours don’t apply to you. 你没有探望时间的限制
[09:14] No, I mean you said I’m Jeff Pickles, but… 不是 我说的是杰夫·皮克斯这件事
[09:17] he isn’t born for another eight years. 按照那里的时间来算 我还要八年才能出生
[09:21] Have I shown you the bus stop? 我带你看过公交站了吗
[09:32] It’s new since your last visit. 这是在你上次到访之后才新建的
[09:34] Solved a big problem for us… 帮我们解决了一个大问题
[09:37] what to do when a patient wants to leave. 如果病人想要离开 该怎么办
[09:40] So now when they get that itch to go, 现在 当他们想走的时候
[09:43] an aide comes and brings them to the bus stop, 看护就把他们带到这个公交车站
[09:46] and they wait until they forget 他们等着等着 就会忘掉
[09:49] why they wanted to leave in the first place. 当初为什么想要离开
[09:53] And they just go right back inside. 然后 他们就会自己回到屋里
[09:59] But don’t you feel like you’re lying 但是 你不觉得你是在
[10:01] to the elderly and demented? 欺骗这些老年痴呆症患者吗
[10:03] A lie is for you. 对你来说 这是个谎言
[10:06] This is for them. 对他们来说这就是现实
[10:09] We call it compassionate deception. 我们把这个叫做善意的蒙骗
[10:12] But the bus will never come 但是 公交车永远都不会来
[10:14] and she’ll never get to leave. 她也永远都走不了
[10:15] And Larry’ll never get to vote for Nixon. 虽然拉里不能把选票投给尼克松
[10:18] But he can make a mean mocktail. 但在这里他可以做简陋版的无酒精鸡尾酒
[10:20] Most of the people who want to leave 大多数想离开这里的人
[10:22] are trying to go somewhere that doesn’t exist anymore. 脑海中的去处根本就不存在了
[10:25] Do we tell them the spouse they wanna get to 我们难道要告诉他们 他们想去找的伴侣
[10:29] died 30 years ago 三十年前就过世了吗
[10:30] or that their childhood home is now a Walmart? 还是告诉他们 他们童年的故乡已经变成沃尔玛超市了
[10:33] Reality is the disease. 对于他们 现实世界才是病源
[10:35] The fantasy is the pill. 这里的虚拟生活才能帮助治疗
[10:40] So… 所以说
[10:41] it’s not a lie if it heals. 如果是为了治疗 就不算撒谎
[10:43] Exactly. 没错
[10:46] Dad? 爸爸
[10:49] Could you help me get ready? 你能帮我系领带吗
[10:51] Sure, son. 当然可以 儿子
[11:09] Since first meeting him 我第一次见到他的时候
[11:12] as an OSU sophomore, 他还是一名俄亥俄州立大学的大二学生
[11:14] I knew Jeff Pickles would go on 但那时我就知道 杰夫·皮克斯
[11:18] to touch countless lives 日后一定能影响这个世界上
[11:21] around the world. 无数人的生活
[11:23] In that spirit, let us take a moment of silence 秉持着这种精神 让我们为
[11:27] to honor Filipino Mr. Pickles 被其自己的政府残忍谋害的
[11:30] who was brutally murdered by his own government. 菲律宾酸果先生默哀并致敬
[11:47] We’ve been having some trouble 如何卖掉隔壁那栋
[11:49] selling that sad, empty house next door, 令人伤感又空荡荡的房子 一直困扰着我们
[11:51] but I think if we combine the two lots, 但是我觉得如果我们把你家这块地
[11:56] yours and his, some happy person 和隔壁的一起买下 也许就会有人愿意
[11:59] could build a spectacular Monterey Colonial. 在这盖一座豪华的蒙特利殖民地风格的豪宅
[12:02] Wait, what… I would sell too? 你说什么 你想把我家也卖了吗
[12:05] It’s time. Don’t you agree? 也是时候了 不是吗
[12:08] Change! 是时候改变了
[12:09] What’s a Monterey Colonial? 什么是蒙特利殖民地风格
[12:14] Hold on. 请等一下
[12:17] Hello? 干嘛
[12:18] Can you come to where I am right now? 你现在能过来吗
[12:20] I’m not going to that awards thing. 我不会去那个颁奖典礼的
[12:21] Neither is Will. Stop asking. 威尔也不会去 别再问了
[12:24] Deirdre? 迪尔德丽
[12:26] What? 怎么了
[12:27] – You called me. – Yes. – 是你打的电话 有事快说 – 是的
[12:29] Did you hear what I said? 你听到我说的话了吗
[12:30] I need immediate medical attention. 我现在急需医疗救治
[12:32] Go to a hospital. 去医院啊
[12:34] It’s a personal situation. Can you come here? 这事很私密 你能不能过来一趟
[12:36] Your family’s not, you know, I’m not… 我和你们家…
[12:39] We’re not related anymore. 我们已经没有任何关系了
[12:40] I’m your son’s aunt! 我是你儿子的婶婶啊
[12:42] – Which makes us… – Sisters! – 你又不是我什么人 – 我是你的大姐啊
[12:44] What is wrong with you? Currently, I mean, medically. 你到底出什么问题了 医疗上的
[12:47] I really don’t want the federal government 我不想让联邦政府听到
[12:49] listening in on this one. 这种私密的事情
[12:50] Well, I’m just in the middle… 我现在正忙着…
[12:51] Can you please come down here? 求求你快过来吧
[12:53] After church, can we go fishing? 礼拜之后, 可以带我去钓鱼吗
[12:56] A day on the lake? I love lakes. 去湖边玩吗 我喜欢
[12:59] That’s a great idea. 好主意
[13:01] Bobby Ledbetter said he caught a 5-pounder the other day. 鲍比·莱德贝特说他前几天逮到了一条五磅的大鱼
[13:05] But I don’t believe him. 我才不信他的鬼话
[13:07] Well, it’s better to believe someone who’s lying 宁可错信别人的谎言
[13:09] than to doubt someone who’s telling the truth. 也好过质疑他人的真心
[13:11] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 爸
[13:13] You know, you’re a good dad. 你真是个好爸爸
[13:18] So then you take that big long one, 再把长的一边塞进去
[13:21] and then you’re done. 就系好了
[13:24] You think you can do that next time? 你觉得下次能自己系好了吗
[13:25] I might have to ask you to show me again. 可能还得叫你来教我
[13:28] Well, I’ll be here. 那就再来找我吧
[13:33] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈谁啊
[13:38] And two, and three… 二 三
[13:40] It was the wedding of our dreams, wasn’t it, Leonard? 我们的婚礼就像美梦成真一样 对不对 莱纳德
[13:44] Your vows brought me to my knees. 我在你的宣誓中屈膝
[13:46] The scent of fresh lilies. 百合花散发着清香
[13:48] The sunlight splashed across your face. 阳光洒在你的脸上
[13:51] It was perfect, wasn’t it? 简直完美 对吗
[13:53] I was so worried about the salmon, 我当时一直在担心鲑鱼
[13:55] but it was everybody’s favorite. 但它却成了大家的最爱
[13:57] Even Aunt Beth went back for seconds. 甚至贝丝婶婶都喜欢
[13:59] And you know how she can be. 毕竟她那么挑剔
[14:01] Who’s Beth? 贝丝是谁
[14:04] Do you love me? 你爱我吗
[14:07] I love you to the moon, Leonard. 我爱你直到永远 莱纳德
[14:10] I love you to the moon… 我爱你到永远
[14:12] wife. 老婆
[14:13] Spin! 转
[14:17] You’re so lucky to do this every day. 你能每天做这些真是太幸运了
[14:23] now dip me like one of your French women. 现在托住我的腰深深地把我放下
[14:39] Hi, Mom. 嗨 妈
[14:41] You’re confused. I’m Louise. 你认错人了 我是路易丝
[14:46] Hi, Louise. 嗨 路易丝
[14:48] I’m your son. 我是你的儿子
[14:51] No. 不
[14:53] No. 不是
[14:55] I don’t think so. 你才不是
[14:58] So where ya headed, Louise? 你要去哪儿 路易丝
[15:01] A place that makes me happy. 去一个让我快乐的地方
[15:04] Niagara Falls? 尼加拉大瀑布吗
[15:08] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[15:09] Just a guess. 猜的
[15:10] My sister lives there. 我妹妹住在那儿
[15:19] I wish I could go with you. 我真想和你一起去
[15:21] No, I’m going alone. 不行 我要自己去
[15:25] Cock fucker! 妈个蛋的
[15:26] Son of a fuck! 奶奶个腿的
[15:28] I can’t wait to get out 我已经等不及
[15:31] – of this fucking family! – Please hurry. – 远离你们家的这些破事了 – 麻烦快点
[15:33] Every time it sings, it goes up further. 每次它一响 就钻的更深了
[15:36] You wouldn’t have had this problem with the alto. 你要塞的是小一点的中音酸果 就不会这么麻烦了
[15:38] How was Hershey Park? 你在好时公园玩的怎么样
[15:40] Scott and I went there once, but… 我和斯科特去过一次 但是
[15:43] he thought the room was haunted. 他觉得那里闹鬼
[15:44] Hershey Park is an adolescent nightmare. 好时公园简直就是一个孩子气的噩梦
[15:47] It’s not even ironically enjoyable. 没法让人感受到一丁点的欢乐
[15:49] Just because you appreciate chocolate 虽然人们喜欢巧克力
[15:50] doesn’t mean you appreciate a chocolate roller coaster. 但也不代表一定会喜欢巧克力过山车吧
[15:52] But filter “I love chocolate” through a man’s brain, 但要让男人意识到即便喜欢巧克力也是有程度的
[15:54] and… whatever, doesn’t matter. 真是太难了 算了无所谓了
[15:56] I don’t matter. Nothing matters 我不在乎 什么都无所谓
[15:59] except for the plumbing of my ex-husband’s sister’s vagina. 但我依然还是要探索前夫姐姐的阴道
[16:02] Did something happen? 你出什么事了吗
[16:03] Jesus, did this thing take the subway? 这东西是坐地铁钻进去的吗
[16:05] You’re not wearing your ring. 你怎么没带戒指
[16:07] I really need to concentrate. 我需要专注
[16:09] Will said Peter was proposing. 威尔说皮特向你求婚了
[16:11] Oh, really? He said this 是吗 他什么时候说的
[16:13] on the plane ride back from being kidnapped 是在被绑架之后
[16:14] – to the Philippines? – No. – 坐飞机从菲律宾返程的路上吗 – 不是
[16:15] On the chopper, leaving the fishing vessel. 是在坐直升机离开渔船的时候
[16:17] I told Peter I needed time to think. 我跟皮特说我需要一点时间考虑
[16:20] – You told him no? – I said I need time – 你拒绝了吗 – 我说我需要时间
[16:22] because I need time. 是因为我确实需要
[16:24] Because you still love Jeff. 因为你还爱着杰夫
[16:25] I definitely have zero feelings for that man… 我对那个男人绝对一点感觉都没有了
[16:28] – zero! – Are you two okay in there? – 完全没有 – 两位还好吗
[16:29] – Yeah, we’re good. – We’re just fine. – 是的 我们很好 – 我们很好
[16:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:32] Here, do this for me. 来 帮我签一下
[16:38] Hey, that’s the woman, her. 就是那个女人
[16:41] That’s Grandma. 那是你的外祖母
[16:44] Are you sure that’s Grandma? 你确定那是外祖母吗
[16:46] Ah, you never forget your first wife. 没人能忘掉第一任妻子
[16:49] That’s not really Grandma. 那肯定不是外祖母
[16:51] No, but she’s a dead ringer. 我知道 但她长得太像了
[16:55] Go over and say something. 那就过去说点什么吧
[16:56] – What about you? – Don’t worry about me. – 你呢 – 不用管我
[16:58] – I wouldn’t know what to say. – Go, or I’ll kill myself. – 我不知道说什么 – 快去 不然我就死给你看
[17:11] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[17:15] – Yes? – I’m sorry, but… – 什么事 – 打扰了 但是…
[17:17] you look exactly like my ex-wife. 你和我的前妻长得太像了
[17:21] That’s a terrible line. 你的搭讪词太差劲了
[17:22] Oh, my name is Sebastiano. 我是塞巴斯蒂亚诺
[17:25] Most everybody calls me Seb. 大家都叫我塞巴
[17:27] And I wonder, um… 我想问
[17:31] would you have a meal with me? 你是否愿意和我共进一餐
[17:33] I’m busy at the moment, but you knew that already. 正如你所见 我现在有点忙
[17:36] You should eat after you do these things 做完这些你应该吃点东西
[17:38] or you’ll pass out. 要不然你会晕过去
[17:39] I have plans. 我已经有别的计划了
[17:41] I understand. 我明白了
[17:45] Sebastiano. 塞巴斯蒂亚诺
[17:47] Yes. 请讲
[17:48] Give me a reason to cancel my plans. 给我一个取消计划的理由
[17:51] I’ll give you one tonight. 今晚睡前我可以给你一个
[17:54] And another tomorrow morning. 明早起来再给你一个
[18:08] Your tux reminds me of a dream I had last night. 你这身西装让我想起了昨晚的梦
[18:11] Oh, God. Ha. 老天
[18:12] There’s nothing more annoying 没什么比听别人说梦
[18:14] than hearing about someone’s dreams. 更让人心烦的了
[18:15] That’s not true. 这么说可不对
[18:17] Nobody hated Martin Luther King. 没人讨厌马丁·路德·金的梦
[18:19] Well, somebody did. 谁说没有
[18:22] You can’t make that joke. 这种玩笑开不得
[18:24] Fuck you! 滚你妈蛋
[18:28] Are you sure we’ve never met? 你确定我们从没见过吗
[18:32] Excuse me for a moment. 失陪一下
[18:33] Wait a minute… there’s something I wanna tell you. 等等… 我想跟你说点事
[18:36] You should know that I had a small stroke today, 我今天遭受了一次轻度中风
[18:41] but I’m fine. I’m completely fine. 但我很好 感觉完全正常
[18:45] Glad to hear it. 那真好
[19:28] What? 怎么了
[19:29] Have you ever felt that 你是否曾有过一种感觉
[19:32] life is sometimes suddenly… 突然间觉得人生
[19:36] so magical? 如此奇妙
[19:38] Yes. 我有过
[19:40] But when you say it, it sounds stupid. 但从你嘴里说出来 就觉得好傻
[19:59] What’s beating you up, little boy? 受什么打击了 小男孩
[20:01] Guess I just don’t wanna be me. 我可能只是不想成为我
[20:06] What’s the me you wanna be? 你想成为什么样的人
[20:09] Someone whose wife isn’t remarrying 一个老婆再婚时
[20:11] an anesthesiologist. 不会嫁给麻醉师的人
[20:14] Someone whose… 一个…
[20:16] son… is still talking to him. 儿子还理他的人
[20:22] Someone who can cope… ha… with his feelings. 一个能处理好自己感情的人
[20:28] You can feel anything at all. 你所感受到的一切
[20:33] Anything at all, you can feel it. 都是因为你能够感受而存在
[20:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:41] That’s good advice. 这个建议很不错
[20:42] It’s not advice. 这不是建议
[20:44] I read that on the back of a prophylactic. 是我在避孕药背面看到的
[20:50] There’s a way out, if you wanna hear it. 如果你想听 倒是有个办法
[20:54] See, I’ve got a bastard of a husband 你看 我有一个混球老公
[20:57] and two kids I can’t stand. 和两个让我无法忍受的孩子
[20:59] – You love your kids. – They’re paperweights. – 你很爱你的孩子啊 – 他们是我的重担
[21:03] Adorable, funny… 可爱 有趣的…
[21:05] paperweights. 两个重担
[21:07] But the good news is you can always escape. 但好消息是 你总是可以选择逃离的
[21:11] You can? 你可以吗
[21:12] Sure. 当然
[21:14] It’s easy. 很容易的
[21:15] Failure doesn’t have to follow you. 你并不是只能和注定的失败相随
[21:19] I’m escaping to Niagara Falls 比如我 就要逃到尼加拉大瀑布去
[21:21] to where my sister lives. 我姐姐住在那里
[21:23] You want out? 你想逃离吗
[21:26] You just have to get on the bus. 你只需要坐上公交车
[21:30] And the bus… always shows up. 而带你逃离的车 总是会出现的
[21:48] I’m sorry. I have… to go home. 不好意思 我得… 回家了
[22:02] As a monotheist, I always believed 作为一神论者 我一直坚信
[22:06] there was one creator. 造物主只有一位
[22:08] Until I met our next speaker. 但下一位演讲者却改变了我的想法
[22:11] Please welcome the alchemist 请欢迎 为《玩偶时间》节目
[22:14] who creates all those wonderful creatures 创造出所有精美玩偶的魔法师
[22:16] on Puppet Time, Deirdre Piccirillo. 迪尔德丽·皮奇里洛
[22:23] Deirdre? 迪尔德丽
[22:25] Is she here? 她在场吗
[22:26] Go to the E.R. 赶紧去急诊室
[22:27] You know whose fault this is? 你知道这是谁的错吗
[22:29] Duterte. 杜特尔特
[22:30] He turned the Philippines into a police state. 他把菲律宾搞成了警察国家
[22:32] He has oppressed his people for too long. 他压迫这个国家太久了
[22:35] You can’t just heave a man off a building 你不能因为一个人歌唱离婚
[22:38] for singing about divorce! 就把他从楼上扔下去
[22:40] The problem is men. 问题出在男人身上
[22:43] That’s the common thread here. 他们才是所有问题的共同症结
[22:45] Scott… a man… steals my furniture, my puppets, 斯科特 男的 偷了我的家具 抢了我的玩偶
[22:49] ends my marriage? 毁了我的婚姻
[22:51] – Sure. – Thank you! – 是是是 – 谢谢你的声援
[22:53] And Dad… it’s like, why are you trusting me? 还有我爸 他干嘛要相信我
[22:56] Me? You can’t trust me! 你不能信任我
[22:58] For the past 30 years, 过去的三十年
[23:00] all I’m doing is making puppets. 我唯一干的事就是做玩偶
[23:02] And now I’m in charge. That’s great planning, Dad. 现在全都要我负责了 规划得真好 爸
[23:05] That’s on you, Pop. 全都怪你 老爹
[23:07] Anyone else on your list? 你还有谁要说
[23:08] Yeah! Who doesn’t show up 有 是谁连自己的终身成就奖
[23:11] for their own lifetime achievement award? 都不敢露面来领
[23:14] Selfish people. 自私佬
[23:15] When I get an award 要是给我颁一个
[23:16] for giving away all the money I embezzled, 放弃全额盗用公款奖
[23:18] I show the fuck up. 我他妈肯定露面
[23:20] Uh-uh, no. 打住
[23:21] What? 你说什么
[23:22] You’re a mess. You’ve always been a mess. 你活得一团糟 你一直活得一团糟
[23:25] All that is happening to you is your fault 你身上发生的破事 全都怪你自己
[23:27] and no one else’s. 和别人没有任何关系
[23:28] In no uncertain terms, 我明确地告诉你
[23:30] you are the architect of your own catastrophe 你的灾难人生全是你亲手构建的
[23:34] except maybe the Duterte thing, 也许杜特尔特那件事不怪你吧
[23:36] but he’s a dictator. 毕竟他是个独裁者
[23:37] You chose who to marry. You chose your job. 你选择了嫁给谁 你选择了你的工作
[23:40] You chose to put Jeff on the air with very few guardrails. 你选择了让杰夫没遮没拦地在电视上随性说
[23:42] You chose to manufacture a doll 你选择了制作
[23:44] that listens to children sleeping, 能听到孩子一切的玩偶
[23:46] and you chose to stick a very expensive vibrating pickle 你选择了把一个巨贵的酸果振动棒
[23:50] into your vagina! 插入自己的阴道
[23:53] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:54] You twisted its head, you made it burrow, 但是你打开的振动棒 是你一直把它往里塞
[23:56] you made it sing… you! Your fault, you! 是你让它唱的歌 都你的错 全都怪你
[23:59] You are Duterte! 你就是灾难独裁者
[24:02] I’ve been fucking myself this whole time! 原来一直都是我自作自受
[24:42] I can’t keep chasing her, can I? 我不能一直念着她 是不是
[24:45] No, man. Can’t. 是啊 不能
[24:49] Sooner or later, you gotta accept reality. 既然早晚都要接受现实
[24:54] Sooner is better. 不如趁早吧
[25:14] Good evening. 晚上好
[25:16] I’m Jeff Pickles. 我是杰夫·皮克斯
[25:22] You know, my whole life… 在我整个人生中…
[25:26] I felt I had to choose between my job and my family. 我都感觉必须要在工作与家庭之间做出选择
[25:31] And it took me till today 直到今天 我才意识到
[25:34] to realize how easy that choice is. 这个选择有多么容易
[25:40] Because one of them is real 因为一个是真实的
[25:43] and one is a fantasy. 另一个只是幻想
逗我玩

文章导航

Previous Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逗我玩(Kidding)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逗我玩(Kidding)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号