时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | If you are a Pickle, | 如果你都算得上是酸果 |
[00:07] | then I am not a Pickle. | 那我也不干了 |
[00:09] | I think I know how I can put everything back the way it was. | 我想我知道怎么让一切恢复原样了 |
[00:12] | Mom’s getting remarried. | 你妈妈要再婚了 |
[00:14] | These numbers are a Fibonacci sequence. | 这些数字是斐波那契数列 |
[00:16] | I’m confident Will is turning back time. | 我相信威尔在让时间倒流 |
[00:18] | This is Bobby Belongo | 我是鲍比·布朗格 |
[00:20] | with the South Bend chapter of the Pickles Platoon. | 我现在和酸果小队的南本德市分队成员在一起 |
[00:22] | I’ve got a bunch of Pickle Pals here | 这群吵吵闹闹的酸果小粉丝们 |
[00:24] | to serenade you on Christmas Eve. | 都要给你唱平安夜小夜曲呢 |
[00:26] | You tried to manslaughter him, | 你差点要了皮特的命 |
[00:27] | and now you’re going halfsies on a schnauzer. | 现在却要和他一起买只雪纳瑞犬 |
[00:29] | I like him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[00:31] | You’ve had a minor stroke. | 你刚遭受了一次轻度中风 |
[00:33] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[00:36] | you gotta accept reality. | 你都得接受现实 |
[00:42] | T-minus 21 seconds | 倒计时二十一秒 |
[00:44] | and the solid rocket booster engine gimbal now under way. | 固体火箭助推器的引擎平衡环准备就绪 |
[00:48] | T-minus 15 seconds. | 倒计时十五秒 |
[00:51] | T-minus ten seconds… | 倒计时十秒 |
[00:53] | Nine, eight, seven, six. | 九 八 七 六 |
[00:56] | We have main engine start. | 主引擎启动 |
[00:59] | – Four, three… – Everybody say, | – 四 三 – 大家一起说 |
[01:00] | “Bon voyage, Mrs. McAuliffe.” | “一路顺风 麦考利夫夫人” |
[01:02] | Bon massage, Mrs. McAuliffe. | 一路讯风 麦考利夫夫人 |
[01:06] | Clears the tower. | 塔台准备发射 |
[01:08] | So the 25th space shuttle mission | 第二十五次航天飞船任务 |
[01:09] | is now on the way. | 正扬帆起航 |
[01:11] | This morning, it looked as though | 今早 我们本来以为 |
[01:13] | they were not going to be able to get off. | 无法顺利发射的 |
[01:16] | Looks like a couple of the, uh, solid rocket boosters, | 看上去两个固体火箭助推器 |
[01:20] | uh, blew away from the side of the shuttle | 在爆炸中从飞船的侧面 |
[01:23] | in an explosion. | 被炸飞了 |
[01:29] | Was the shuttle supposed to explode? | 飞船是设计好要爆炸的吗 |
[01:31] | Yes, because you get to the space station faster in pieces. | 对 碎成块再飞向空间站要快多了 |
[01:37] | Obviously a major malfunction. | 这显然是重大故障 |
[01:52] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[01:53] | This morning, I saw television | 今天早上 我眼看着电视直播 |
[01:55] | kill the dreams of children all over the world. | 让全世界孩子们的梦想都破灭了 |
[01:59] | What if I use that same power to heal them? | 要是我也能用同样的媒介治愈他们呢 |
[02:28] | Konnichiwa. | 你们好 |
[03:17] | And from the bottom of my heart, you need to know… | 我发自内心地想要告诉你们 |
[03:35] | You are my family now | 你们现在是我的家人了 |
[03:38] | and I’m here to protect you. | 我会守护你们的 |
[03:43] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[03:46] | So Peter’s drunk in the hand. | 皮特在一只手里醉倒了 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么 |
[03:56] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[03:58] | Buddy? | 哥们 |
[04:02] | Why are you dressed like an African warlord? | 你为什么穿得像个非洲军阀 |
[04:04] | I’m Baba Pickles, Nigerian protector of youth. | 我是巴巴酸果 尼日利亚年轻人的守护者 |
[04:07] | Do you not find that offensive? | 你不觉得被冒犯了吗 |
[04:09] | I’m African-American. | 我是土生土长的美国黑人 |
[04:11] | I feel nothing. | 没啥感觉 |
[04:12] | Should you be drinking with our liver? | 你不应该用酒精来伤害我们的肝吧 |
[04:15] | No. | 是不应该 |
[04:16] | So do you ever stop and think, | 你有没有想过 |
[04:19] | if this is his hand… | 如果他的手都这么大 |
[04:22] | … how huge are his balls? | 那他的蛋得有多大啊 |
[04:24] | Give me the beer, Peter. | 把啤酒给我 皮特 |
[04:25] | Peter, if you drink that beer, | 皮特 如果你继续这样酗酒 |
[04:27] | you’ll die and there’ll be no more showhounds. | 你会死的 犬类表演比赛也就没戏了 |
[04:31] | Heaven’s full of showhounds. | 等我上天堂有的是机会 |
[04:33] | Why are his eyes turning yellow? | 他的眼睛为什么变黄了 |
[04:34] | ‘Cause everything’s comin’ up jaundice. | 因为所有的事都被搅黄了 |
[04:36] | Did something happen in Hersheypark? | 好时公园的事不顺利吗 |
[04:37] | You think it’s gonna be this romantic place | 我原本以为那里会很浪漫 |
[04:40] | and you get there… | 但等到了那 |
[04:41] | It’s mostly children… | 我基本上就是 |
[04:44] | … watching your girlfriend say no to your proposal. | 被一群小屁孩围观求婚被拒 |
[04:48] | Pancake said no? | 小煎饼竟然拒绝你了 |
[04:51] | That man loves you, | 那个男人很爱你 |
[04:53] | and he’s funny, he’s handsome, | 他既幽默又帅气 |
[04:55] | he’s a profound lover of animals, | 还非常热爱动物 |
[04:57] | and you should spend the rest of your life together. | 你们应该共度余生 |
[04:58] | I can’t even hear you until we talk about you | 在你告诉我为什么把菲尔绑架到菲律宾前 |
[05:00] | kidnapping Will to the Philippines. | 别和我说这些没用的 |
[05:02] | We took a field trip. | 不过是一场实地考察旅行而已 |
[05:03] | You threw a guy off a ship | 你们把一个人装在桶里 |
[05:05] | in a barrel! | 从船上扔下去了 |
[05:06] | It was an ovular sarcophagus. | 那叫圆桶棺材 |
[05:07] | That was once filled with pickles, Jeff! | 那是个装酸黄瓜的桶 杰夫 |
[05:12] | Peter is charming. He’s a doctor. | 皮特很有魅力 他还是个医生 |
[05:14] | He’s sardonic yet hopeful. | 他虽然嘴黑但也满怀希望 |
[05:15] | – Are you high? – I haven’t had tea in weeks. | – 你磕嗨了吗 – 我好几周没喝大麻茶了 |
[05:17] | Maybe I don’t wanna get remarried. | 没准我就是不想再婚呢 |
[05:19] | But you do! I know you do! | 但是你想啊 我知道你想的 |
[05:20] | And we need to move that way, forward. | 我们都需要继续走向新生活 |
[05:23] | You need to move on so we can move on. | 但只有你的生活继续 我才能断了念想 |
[05:25] | I’m starting a new family, and I can’t do that | 在确定我的旧家一切顺利之前 |
[05:28] | unless I know my old family’s gonna be okay. | 我没办法安心组建新家 |
[05:30] | What new family? | 什么新家 |
[05:31] | Something good has to come from something bad. | 好事坏中出 |
[05:33] | Peter is the good | 在我们不幸分开这件坏事中 |
[05:35] | that can come from our collective ungluing, | 皮特的出现就是里面的好事 |
[05:38] | and if you don’t embrace that, | 如果你不能接受 |
[05:39] | then he will pickle his new liver, | 他就要酒酿新肝了 |
[05:41] | and that irony will be difficult to process. | 那可就非常讽刺了 |
[05:44] | You can’t even fight for her | 一点点尝试性的挽回 |
[05:45] | a little bit, can you? | 你都不愿意做 是不是 |
[05:47] | – Go back upstairs. – Peter will die. | – 上楼去 – 皮特会死的 |
[05:50] | He will die, and it will be on us. | 他死了 就是我们俩的错 |
[05:52] | No, no, this is not on me. | 不 不是我的错 |
[05:54] | I taught him to walk again. | 是我教的他如何重新走路 |
[05:55] | I stood here and held his hand | 是我站在这里 握着他的手 |
[05:57] | as he learned to climb these stairs. | 教他怎么爬楼梯 |
[05:59] | It took us two hours to get from here to up there, | 教他上这一段楼梯就花费了两个小时 |
[06:01] | but we did it! | 但我们做到了 |
[06:02] | You broke him, and I am fixing him! | 你伤害了他 而我在给他疗伤 |
[06:05] | He was my friend first, | 他起初只是我的朋友 |
[06:06] | and I’ll decide when I want to marry him! I will! | 究竟什么时候嫁给他是我的决定 是我的 |
[06:09] | You can’t even be happy that she said no, | 她拒绝了他你竟然连一点窃喜都没有 |
[06:12] | – can you? – They belong together. | – 你真行 – 他们理应在一起 |
[06:14] | A normal person would want Peter to die. | 一个正常人会想要皮特死无葬身之地 |
[06:16] | A normal person would want Peter to be in this family. | 一个正常人会想要皮特留在这个家里 |
[06:19] | A normal person wouldn’t have hit him with his car. | 正常人才不会开车把他撞飞 |
[06:26] | Peter loves you. | 皮特爱着你 |
[06:27] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不应该被这样对待 |
[06:30] | He’s your future… | 他是你的未来 |
[06:32] | and he is your Pancake. | 也是你的小煎饼 |
[07:09] | The magic is gone. | 魔法消失了 |
[07:11] | Everything is upside down, Grandpa, | 一切都被颠覆了 爷爷 |
[07:13] | because, see, we were going back in time, | 原本我们已经回到了过去 |
[07:15] | and it was really working… | 当时魔法真的起作用了 |
[07:17] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 停 |
[07:18] | Do you foresee your own death within the next 3 to 24 hours? | 你现在不说一天之后能憋死吗 |
[07:22] | – No. – Good, I’m busy. | – 不能 – 那就好 我忙着呢 |
[07:26] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[07:29] | Will, sometimes the things in your head | 威尔 有时候你脑子里构想的情况 |
[07:31] | are different from what they really are. | 并不是发生在现实中的真实情况 |
[07:33] | That’s how reality works, kid. | 现实就是这么残酷 孩子 |
[07:35] | But I… | 但我… |
[07:43] | Josip? It’s me, Jeff. | 约瑟普 是我 杰夫 |
[07:46] | Wake up, Josip. | 别睡了 约瑟普 |
[07:48] | Today is the first day of the rest of your life. | 今天是你崭新余生的第一天 |
[07:52] | You and I are about to embark on a quest, | 你和我将要展开一场新的旅程 |
[07:56] | a journey around the world to find | 一起环游世界 |
[07:58] | 23 caring and virtuous souls | 寻找二十三个心怀慈悲 品质高尚的灵魂 |
[08:01] | to build a family of Pickles… | 来建立酸果家族 |
[08:04] | men and women of the highest moral caliber | 他们有着最高的道德水准 |
[08:09] | who will devote their lives to children. | 力图把自己的一生奉献给孩子们 |
[08:13] | And we’re gonna start with you, Gospodin Kiseli Krastavac. | 你将成为我们寻找的第一个灵魂 |
[08:22] | Will you be the first Serbian pickles? | 你愿意成为第一任塞尔维亚酸果先生吗 |
[08:25] | Jeff, it would be the honor of my life. | 杰夫 这将是我一生中最大的荣耀 |
[08:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:30] | Josip? | 约瑟普 |
[08:31] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[08:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:36] | I know where you live, motherfucker. | 我知道你住在哪儿 混蛋 |
[08:48] | I asked my dad why I have red hair and he doesn’t. | 我问爸爸为什么我有红头发而他没有 |
[08:51] | He said God gave it to me. | 他说这是上帝给我的 |
[08:53] | Mr. Pickles says God doesn’t exist. | 酸果先生说上帝是不存在的 |
[08:55] | – He doesn’t? – No, he’s a construct. | – 真的吗 – 对 都是杜撰的 |
[08:58] | What’s a construct? | 什么是杜撰 |
[08:59] | I don’t know, but I told my mom, | 我也不知道 但是我跟我妈妈说了 |
[09:00] | and I get to skip my sister’s christening. | 现在我就不用去参加我妹妹洗礼了 |
[09:03] | Arya, Dani. | 艾莉亚 丹妮 |
[09:07] | I think what Mr. Pickles meant by that was, | 我觉得酸果先生说的意思是 |
[09:10] | God exists differently for everyone. | 上帝对于每个人有不一样的存在方式 |
[09:14] | Hmm, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[09:16] | Mr. Pickles just wants us to love each other: | 酸果先生只是想要我们善待他人 |
[09:18] | you, me, the entire South Bend, | 善待彼此 整个南本德市的人 |
[09:21] | Indiana, chapter of the Pickles Platoon. | 印第安纳州的人 以及酸果小队的成员 |
[09:24] | Sometimes he goes a little off topic. | 有时他会有点跑题 |
[09:26] | Just ignore that stuff. | 不要管那些跑题的东西 |
[09:27] | I like when he says that stuff. | 我就喜欢听他跑题 |
[09:29] | The bigger lesson then is that our words have consequences. | 这就是关于谨慎言行血淋淋的教训 |
[09:36] | – Well, great painting. Y’all done? – Yeah. | – 画得不错 都画完了吗 – 是的 |
[09:39] | Yep. | 完了 |
[10:15] | You are my family now, | 你们现在是我的家人了 |
[10:19] | and I’m here to protect you. | 我会守护你们的 |
[10:24] | Everyone needs a new ride. | 人人都需要一个新座驾 |
[10:29] | It is like a spaceship, Astronotter, | 这里确实很像宇宙飞船 航天水獭 |
[10:31] | only more affordable. | 只不过价格更实惠 |
[10:33] | Astronotter belongs on a rocket. | 航天水獭应该坐在火箭里 |
[10:39] | Ask your local dealer about the new Mercedes S-Class. | 详情请咨询当地经销商 全新奔驰S系 |
[10:43] | And she doesn’t fucking talk! | 而且她也不会说话 |
[10:51] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[10:53] | Some good PR. | 一些好的公关资料 |
[10:55] | We need to remind this country | 我们要提醒这个国家 |
[10:57] | that our show is a national treasure, | 我们的节目是国家的珍宝 |
[10:59] | not some lightning rod | 不是只能招来争议 |
[11:01] | for controversy and dead Filipinos. | 和菲律宾死鬼 |
[11:04] | Can I help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[11:06] | Can you find a letter NASA wrote to my father in 1997? | 你能找到1997年国家航天局写给我父亲的信吗 |
[11:09] | It would be under the VIP correspondence. | 应该被归在贵宾通信里了 |
[11:12] | I have a system. | 我建立了一个分类系统 |
[11:18] | They wanted to send Astronotter to the space station, | 他们当时想把航天水獭送到空间站去 |
[11:21] | you know, get kids interested in science, | 为了让孩子对科学感兴趣 |
[11:24] | but Dad said no. | 但是我爸拒绝了 |
[11:26] | How come? | 为什么 |
[11:27] | Because if the shuttle exploded like the Challenger, | 因为如果航天器像挑战者号一样爆炸了 |
[11:29] | then we wouldn’t have a choice. | 我们就别无选择 |
[11:31] | We’d have to eulogize one of our most popular puppets. | 只能给最受欢迎的玩偶之一办葬礼了 |
[11:35] | Nothing worse than a dead puppet. | 玩偶的死亡最让人糟心了 |
[11:38] | Is it this? | 是这个吗 |
[11:49] | I have always wanted to say this… | 这句话我想说好久了 |
[11:53] | Could you get NASA on the phone? | 你能给国家航天局打个电话吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:00] | You’re staring at me again. | 你又在盯着我看了 |
[12:02] | You’re like a beesting, | 你就像被蛰过一样 |
[12:05] | and I mean that as salaciously as your heart will receive it. | 你可以尽量把这句话想得色情些 |
[12:09] | Why do I feel like the gravel in your voice | 为什么你的声音听起来 |
[12:12] | has spent years apologizing for the words it produces? | 似乎在为多年来说过的错话而道歉 |
[12:16] | When was the last time you had 12 courses of Italian? | 你上一次连做十二道意大利菜是什么时候 |
[12:23] | – I don’t need your help. – Oh, no? | – 我不用你帮忙 – 不用吗 |
[12:26] | I’ve been going to the gym. | 我最近一直在健身 |
[12:29] | Oh, I’ll open another bottle of Chianti. | 那我再去开一瓶基安蒂红葡萄酒 |
[12:41] | What are you doing on Tuesday? | 你星期二都忙什么了 |
[12:43] | Avoiding your phone calls. | 忙着不接你电话 |
[12:51] | Why don’t we take $30,000 in cash, | 如果我们带上三万现金 |
[12:55] | go to the airport, | 现在就出发去机场 |
[12:56] | and see where the wind takes us, hmm? | 看看命运会带我们走到哪里 你觉得如何 |
[13:00] | # Once upon a time # | # 曾经 # |
[13:02] | # I had a girl # | # 我拥有过一个女孩# |
[13:06] | # Once upon a time # | # 曾经 # |
[13:08] | # I knew her love # | # 我深知她的爱 # |
[13:12] | # I’ve stood and watched her walk away # | # 我呆呆地看着她走远 # |
[13:15] | # And all that I could do was pray# | # 只能不停祈求 # |
[13:18] | # And beg her not to go # | # 祈求她不要离开 # |
[13:27] | The magic is gone. | 魔法消失了 |
[13:29] | Everything is upside down, Grandpa, | 一切都被颠覆了 爷爷 |
[13:31] | because, see, we were going back in time, | 原本我们已经回到了过去 |
[13:33] | and it was really working… | 当时魔法真的起作用了 |
[13:35] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 停 |
[13:37] | Do you foresee your own death within the next 3 to 24 hours? | 你现在不说一天之后能憋死吗 |
[13:41] | – No. – Good, I’m busy. | – 不能 – 那就好 我忙着呢 |
[13:43] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[13:48] | Will, sometimes the things in your head | 威尔 有时候你脑子里构想的情况 |
[13:50] | are different from what they really are. | 并不是发生在现实中的真实情况 |
[13:52] | That’s how reality works, kid. | 现实就是这么残酷 孩子 |
[13:54] | But I… | 但我… |
[13:55] | # Sorrow and me # | # 悲伤与我 # |
[13:59] | # I feel like running through the door # | # 我似乎奔跑着穿过门楣 # |
[14:02] | – Now. – Now. | – 好了 – 来吧 |
[14:06] | Where were we? | 我们刚刚到哪了 |
[14:07] | # Sit and watch him kissing her like that # | # 看着他那样亲吻着她 # |
[14:13] | # Once upon a time, she loved me so # | # 曾经 她也是那样爱着我 # |
[14:20] | # Once upon a time, I let her go # | # 曾经 我任她离去 # |
[14:24] | I can’t wait to tell my family about you. | 我等不及要把你介绍给我的家人了 |
[14:27] | # With the blues and there’s nothing I can… # | # 除了悲伤 我别无选择… # |
[14:50] | Does this smell like gasoline to you? | 你闻闻这是不是汽油 |
[14:54] | We should do a whiskey. | 我们应该一起做一款威士忌 |
[14:55] | Let’s do it. | 好啊 |
[14:56] | What should we name it? | 起什么名字呢 |
[14:57] | How about Two Friends Whiskey | 老友威士忌怎么样 |
[14:59] | after our friendship? | 毕竟我们友谊在先 |
[15:00] | Or Dimples Whiskey after the dimples in our faces. | 或者叫酒窝威士忌 因为我们脸上都有酒窝 |
[15:04] | Last night, I was pleasuring a woman sexually. | 昨晚 我在床上和一位女士寻欢作乐 |
[15:08] | I find the salt and pepper | 我发现老男人 |
[15:10] | combined with the money | 加金钱 |
[15:12] | really gets women’s dicks hard, if you know what I mean. | 确实能让女人亢奋 你懂我的意思吧 |
[15:15] | I also love pleasuring women. | 我也喜欢和女人寻欢作乐 |
[15:19] | How have we not talked about this? | 我们以前怎么没聊过这个 |
[15:21] | I’m always like, “Last night, I pleasured this woman,” | 我对你说过很多次 |
[15:24] | and you’re, like, never paying attention. | 但你好像没什么兴趣听我讲 |
[15:27] | I’m listening to you. | 我有兴趣听啊 |
[15:29] | Sometimes it feels like you’re listening at me, you know? | 有的时候我觉得你根本不在意我在说什么 |
[15:32] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[15:34] | And then you get defensive. | 我这样说你又会觉得被冒犯到了 |
[15:37] | Well, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[15:39] | I-I-I promise I’ll try to communicate better. | 我发誓我会试着更好地与你交流 |
[15:42] | You’ve been an indispensable friend | 经过这几周的共事 |
[15:44] | over these last few weeks. | 你已经变成了我不可缺少的伙伴 |
[15:46] | I feel the same way. | 我也有同感 |
[15:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:50] | That means so much. | 你能这么说我很欣慰 |
[15:54] | Scott, I need to, uh… | 斯科特 我得… |
[15:56] | God, I’ve been picturing myself having this conversation | 天哪 自从我十三岁起 |
[15:59] | since I was 13 and now I don’t know | 我就一直在构想和别人进行这个对话 |
[16:00] | – how to start… – I want Astronotter back. | – 但现在我又不知该如何开口… – 航天水獭还我 |
[16:02] | What the fuck, Dee Dee? | 你他妈搞毛啊 迪迪 |
[16:04] | Is this woman bothering you, Scottson? | 这位女士惹到你了吗 斯科特兄 |
[16:07] | No, she’s the one I was telling you about. | 不 她就是我跟你说的那位 |
[16:11] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[16:12] | Blake Griffin? | 你不知道我是布莱克·格里芬吗 |
[16:14] | Sports? | 搞运动的吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | We were having a conversation. | 我们说话正说到一半呢 |
[16:18] | She has the opportunity | 她有机会 |
[16:20] | to go where no puppet has gone before. | 去一个没有哪个玩偶去过的地方 |
[16:22] | – Space? – Wow, first guess. | – 太空吗 – 这是你的第一直觉吗 |
[16:26] | Boop! | 错误 |
[16:27] | You can have her back | 你可以把她要回去 |
[16:29] | for the low, low price of $28 million. | 只要花一笔2800万的小钱 |
[16:32] | Please, this is really important to me. | 求你了 这对我真的很重要 |
[16:37] | I know, it’s… it’s… it’s… it’s incredible, | 我知道 这事真是让我惊掉了下巴 |
[16:39] | and that’s why I’m not saying no. | 所以我才没对你说不 |
[16:41] | Blake Griffin is saying no. | 布莱克·格里芬对你说的不 |
[16:43] | I’m saying go fuck yourself. | 我要说的是 有多远滚多远 |
[16:49] | – Oh, my God. – Nightmare. | – 天哪 – 真是噩梦 |
[16:50] | 25 fucking years, man! | 我竟然和这家伙生活了二十五年 |
[16:52] | I don’t know how you did it. | 真不知道你是怎么熬过来的 |
[16:55] | You open it, Scott. | 你帮我打开吧 斯科特 |
[16:57] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:58] | You sure? | 你确定要我开吗 |
[17:06] | “Miss Deirdre Piccirillo, | “迪尔德丽·皮奇里洛女士 |
[17:08] | the Japanese Design Exchange Program | 日方非常欢迎您 |
[17:12] | is absolutely terrified to welcome you | 加入他们1987至1988年间的 |
[17:15] | to their 1987-’88 program.” | 设计交流项目” |
[17:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:26] | You know Japan is 6,350 miles away? | 你知道日本离我们有6350英里远吗 |
[17:31] | I’d be a day ahead of you, | 我会一直生活在 |
[17:34] | my father, even Jeff. | 你 我爸 甚至杰夫的前一天 |
[17:42] | I’d pretty much be in a completely different world, | 我要独自生活在一个 |
[17:45] | living my own life. | 几乎和这里完全不同的世界中 |
[17:49] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:51] | I think you should go. | 我认为你应该去 |
[17:53] | What are you gonna miss here? | 这里有什么可想念的呢 |
[17:55] | It’s only a year. | 而且也只有一年罢了 |
[17:57] | Nothing’s gonna change. | 什么都不会变的 |
[18:00] | I don’t even look at other girls. | 我看都不会看别的女孩 |
[18:06] | You have split ends. | 你发梢分叉了 |
[18:09] | Last year in high school, | 高中的最后一年 |
[18:10] | but it’s your beginning | 也是你们为接下来的人生 |
[18:12] | for what you’re gonna be doing in life, | 做好规划的伊始 |
[18:13] | and you’re gonna be looking at all sorts of career opportunities, | 你会开始关注各种各样的就业机会 |
[18:16] | you’re gonna be looking at colleges, and you’re gonna say, | 你会边查大学信息边问自己 |
[18:17] | “What am I gonna do? What do I want to do?” | “我要做什么 我想做什么” |
[18:19] | Reach for it, you know. | 为自己的梦想努力拼搏吧 |
[18:21] | Go… push yourself as far as you can. | 尽可能地突破自我 |
[18:24] | I’m going to Japan. | 我要去日本 |
[18:43] | So the 25th space shuttle mission | 第二十五次航天飞机发射任务 |
[18:45] | is now on the way | 历经一再推迟 |
[18:46] | after more delays than NASA cares to count. | 终于成功进行 |
[18:50] | This morning, it looked as though | 而在今晨 似乎出现了 |
[18:51] | they were not going to be able to get off. | 依然不能正常发射的问题 |
[18:57] | Would you please turn that down? | 能把声音调小点吗 |
[18:59] | Looks like a couple of the, uh, solid rocket boosters, | 看起来有两个固体火箭助推器 |
[19:02] | uh, blew away from the side of the shuttle | 在爆炸中从飞船的侧面 |
[19:05] | in an explosion. | 被炸飞了 |
[19:10] | Jeff? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | This morning, I saw television | 今天早上我看到电视报道 |
[19:13] | kill the dreams of children all over the world. | 让全世界孩子们的梦想都破灭了 |
[19:17] | What if I use that same power to heal them? | 要是我也能用同样的媒介治愈他们呢 |
[19:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没有具体的想法 |
[19:24] | Can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[19:26] | I thought you were supposed to go to Japan. | 我以为你要去日本 |
[19:27] | I don’t wanna go anywhere right now. | 我现在哪都不想去 |
[19:53] | Ready for liftoff, Astronotter? | 准备好升空了吗 航天水獭 |
[19:56] | No, Dee Dee. | 没有 迪迪 |
[19:58] | I’m afraid to go. | 我有点害怕 |
[20:00] | I love it, | 真的很棒 |
[20:02] | but I don’t think she should talk. | 但我认为她不应该会说话 |
[20:05] | I… | 我… |
[20:06] | I feel like she should just make | 感觉她应该只能 |
[20:08] | this series of random noises. | 发出一系列随机的噪声 |
[20:14] | I don’t think anyone understands her, you know? | 没人能理解的声音 你懂吗 |
[20:16] | It’s a him. | 他是男孩子 |
[20:18] | Oh, well, still. | 好吧 还是同样的建议 |
[20:27] | Why don’t you hold onto this for me? | 这个就由你替我保管吧 |
[20:42] | the guy from NASA public relations called back. | 国家航天局公关部的人回电话了 |
[20:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[20:45] | He’s gonna run it up the flagpole. | 他说他可以试着提议 |
[20:48] | But it sounds like there’s a launch in a few months | 而且近期就会有一次发射 |
[20:51] | and he grew up with the show, | 他还是看着节目长大的 |
[20:53] | so he said there might be a seat on the rocket, | 所以如果你想要的话 |
[20:54] | if you want it. | 应该能在火箭上留出一个空位 |
[20:58] | Yes, I want it. | 是的 我想要 |
[21:14] | Hey, I feel like earlier, | 我记得刚才 |
[21:15] | you were about to say something to me. | 你打算跟我说点什么来着 |
[21:18] | Mm, no, I… I don’t think so, no. | 没有 我没想说什么 |
[21:22] | What… | 你想… |
[21:25] | Move! | 让开 |
[21:26] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈想干嘛 |
[21:28] | Astronotter is getting on that rocket. | 航天水獭会坐上那艘火箭 |
[21:30] | Blake, I apologize. | 布莱克 我很抱歉 |
[21:31] | Repeat after me! | 重复我的话 |
[21:33] | Astronotter is getting on that rocket. | 航天水獭会坐上那艘火箭 |
[21:35] | This is not how human beings negotiate. | 这不是人类的谈判方式 |
[21:38] | – Say it! – No! | – 快说 – 不 |
[21:39] | This is my otter! I earned it! | 这是我的水獭 是我争取来的 |
[21:42] | Not now, Sheryl. Say it. | 别闹 谢乐尔 快说 |
[21:44] | You want Astronotter? I’ll make you a deal. | 你想要航空水獭吗 我跟你做个交易 |
[21:46] | Give me one more day a week with my daughter. | 每周多给我一天跟女儿相处的时间 |
[21:49] | What? | 什么 |
[21:50] | Is somebody even watching her right now? | 反正你在这忙着砍我也没工夫照看她 |
[21:51] | One more day a week. | 每周多一天 |
[21:52] | I trade you otter for more daughter. Sound good? | 用水獭换女儿 怎么样 |
[21:55] | You leave her out of this! | 你别把她扯进来 |
[21:57] | – Deirdre? – What? | – 迪尔德丽 – 干嘛 |
[21:58] | If that’s the space people, tell ’em we’re good to go. | 如果是航天局的人 告诉他们一切顺利 |
[22:01] | It’s ToyCo. | 是玩具公司打来的 |
[22:03] | They’re taking all the Listen-To-Me Pickles offline. | 他们把所有”酸果和我说”玩具都下线了 |
[22:05] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:08] | I know where you live, motherfucker. | 我知道你住在哪儿 混蛋 |
[22:10] | – How did you get this number? – You call my house. | – 你怎么知道这个电话号码的 – 是你先打到我们家的 |
[22:12] | – You talk to my kid. – Please don’t call here. | – 还跟我的孩子说话 – 请不要再打来了 |
[22:17] | Deirdre? | 迪尔德丽 |
[22:18] | ToyCo shut down the system. | 玩具公司关闭了系统 |
[22:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:21] | Don’t freak out, okay? | 别被吓到 好吗 |
[22:24] | – Why? – Your phone number, | – 我吓什么 – 你的电话号码 |
[22:25] | your home address, your social | 家庭住址 社会关系 |
[22:27] | just all showed up on some Internet forum. | 全都在互联网论坛上公开了 |
[22:30] | They felt because of all the threats… | 他们把玩具下线主要是因为那些恐吓… |
[22:31] | What threats? | 什么恐吓 |
[22:32] | You get a lot of threats. | 有很多针对你的恐吓 |
[22:34] | – It’s probably nothing. – Okay, so it’s nothing? | – 大概也没什么事 – 好吧 所以没什么事是吗 |
[22:36] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[22:37] | I’m pretty sure it’s nothing. | 我很确定没事 |
[22:38] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[22:47] | I’m sorry, we have to turn around. | 抱歉 请掉头 |
[22:49] | Can you take me to 4183 Leafturn Street, please? | 请带我去叶转大街4183号 好吗 |
[22:52] | – You’re gonna miss your flight. – Please, as fast as you can. | – 你会错过航班的 – 拜托了 请尽快 |
[23:11] | You have a spectacular day, friend. | 祝你生活愉快 朋友 |
[23:18] | Hi, it’s Jill. | 你好 我是吉尔 |
[23:20] | Sorry I missed your call, | 抱歉没能接到您的电话 |
[23:21] | but please leave a message. | 请留言吧 |
[23:23] | I’m not ready to marry you. | 我还没准备好嫁给你 |
[23:29] | I think you made that clear… | 我想你已经说得够清楚了 |
[23:31] | … when you didn’t say yes to me | 毕竟在我向你求婚时 |
[23:33] | asking you to marry me. | 你没说我愿意 |
[23:35] | It’s too soon, Peter. | 我们进展太快了 皮特 |
[23:37] | Inside, you can’t see it, | 我内心的真实想法你并不能看到 |
[23:40] | but I am, like, in the 13th round | 但从前的我 就好像是 |
[23:43] | of a very drunk game of Jenga | 整天都处在醉酒抽积木游戏的 |
[23:46] | 24-7 all the time. | 最后关头 |
[23:49] | Every move scares me. | 每一步都如履薄冰 |
[23:51] | But you came into my life, | 直到你走进我的生活 |
[23:54] | and you helped me sleep when I couldn’t sleep, | 在我失眠时帮助我入睡 |
[23:58] | you made me laugh when I couldn’t laugh, | 在我伤心时逗我开心 |
[24:01] | and you… you made me feel light | 在我的天空一片阴霾时 |
[24:04] | when I couldn’t feel anything at all. | 你就是我唯一的阳光 |
[24:07] | That’s family. | 你早就是我的家人了 |
[24:21] | Okay, just… | 先别管那个 |
[24:23] | So to your proposal, | 关于你的求婚 |
[24:27] | I propose that I will say yes | 当时机成熟 |
[24:31] | when yes feels right. | 我会说我愿意 |
[24:33] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[24:35] | Guys? | 有人吗 |
[24:37] | And I will wear this ring | 而且我会戴着这枚戒指 |
[24:41] | so that you know that my proposal | 以表明我认为 |
[24:46] | that this proposal is a real proposal to propose. | 这次求婚是真实有意义的提议 |
[24:50] | Guys? | 有人吗 |
[24:52] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[24:54] | Can you live with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[24:57] | If I get to live with you. | 只要能跟你一起生活就行 |
[25:05] | Will! | 威尔 |
[25:09] | Will! | 威尔 |
[25:22] | Hello, Astronotter. | 你好 航天水獭 |
[25:24] | Are you ready for your first flight to outer space? | 准备好迎接你的首次外太空之旅了吗 |
[26:04] | It’s okay to be scared, | 害怕是很正常的 |
[26:07] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 但一切都会没事的 |
[26:09] | I know it. | 相信我 |
[26:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:15] | Ten, nine, | 十 九 |
[26:18] | eight, seven, | 八 七 |
[26:21] | six, five, | 六 五 |
[26:24] | four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[26:43] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[26:46] | Will! | 威尔 |
[26:51] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[26:53] | – Here, here. – What? | – 给你 拿着 – 什么 |
[26:56] | Will! | 威尔 |