时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on Kidding… | 开玩笑前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Have you ever wanted to turn back time? | 你有没有想过让时光倒流 |
[00:07] | … my proposal that this proposal | 我认为 |
[00:09] | is a real proposal to propose. | 这次求婚是真实有意义的提议 |
[00:12] | Can you live with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[00:14] | I’m angry at God and I’m angry at Jill | 我生上帝的气 我生吉尔的气 |
[00:15] | She was driving the car | 当时是她在开车 |
[00:16] | It’s her fault we lost Phil! | 菲尔的死是她的错 |
[00:18] | I wanna show you something | 我想给你看个东西 |
[00:19] | that I found in Mom’s closet. | 我在妈妈的衣柜里找到的 |
[00:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:37] | “Begin by closing your eyes | “先闭上眼睛 |
[02:39] | and seeing the moment in time you’d like to return to. | 想着你想倒回的时间 |
[02:43] | Now surround yourself with the past.” | 现在将自己置身于逝去之物中” |
[02:52] | “This trick, if you can call it a trick, | “但是这个不知是否能称之为魔术的魔术 |
[02:55] | is incredibly difficult to pull off. | 想要完成它非常困难 |
[02:57] | It all depends on one thing”… | 成功与否完全取决于一个要素” |
[03:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | – For what? – Dad’s right. | – 为了什么 – 爸是对的 |
[03:10] | It’s important to be honest. | 坦诚很重要 |
[03:28] | Who are these wonderful people? | 这些好人都是谁啊 |
[03:31] | I made this decision without you for a number of reasons. | 基于很多理由 我独自做了这个决定 |
[03:34] | Kidneys. Heart. | 肾脏 心脏 |
[03:36] | Lungs. Liver. | 肺 肝 |
[03:39] | So much of him is still here. | 他的很多部分还活在世上 |
[03:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:43] | These are the friends you don’t get to have. | 这些受赠者的友谊不属于你 |
[03:48] | He’s breathing our air. | 他还在呼吸着这个世界的空气 |
[03:50] | His eyes read. | 还在注视着这个世界 |
[03:52] | A 15-minute ride away, | 十五分钟的车程外 |
[03:54] | his heart beats in a woman’s chest. | 他的心脏在一个女人的胸膛里跳动着 |
[03:56] | He saved seven lives. | 他挽救了七个人的生命 |
[04:00] | But I’d trade ’em all for one more hour with him. | 但我宁愿舍弃那一切 只为换再见他一面 |
[04:03] | Did you read them? | 这些信你看了吗 |
[04:05] | They’re not mine to read. They’re Phil’s. | 这些信不是我该看的 它们是给菲尔的 |
[04:08] | They’re Phil’s gifts. | 是菲尔的礼物 |
[04:09] | Not yours. | 也不是你该看的 |
[04:11] | I wanted him to have this for himself. | 我希望这一切都只属于他自己 |
[04:15] | If you knew, you would’ve reached out. | 如果让你知道了 你肯定会去联系他们 |
[04:17] | You would’ve answered all of these letters. | 一封不落地回复 |
[04:19] | You would’ve invited them all to Thanksgiving. | 你肯定也会把他们都请来过感恩节 |
[04:20] | I’d be passing the sweet potatoes | 我到时候就要给他的胰腺 |
[04:22] | to his fucking pancreas. | 递地瓜吃了 太讨厌了 |
[04:24] | The headlines would read, | 于是新闻头条也会写道 |
[04:25] | “Jeff Pickles saves seven lives,” | “杰夫·皮克斯挽救了七条人命” |
[04:26] | but Jeff Pickles did not save seven lives. | 但并不是杰夫·皮克斯做了这些 |
[04:29] | Phil did. | 这些人是菲尔救的 |
[04:31] | That was his gift to them, | 这是他给这些人的礼物 |
[04:33] | and not telling you was my gift to him. | 而不告诉你则是我给他的礼物 |
[04:35] | The headlines would not have read, | 新闻头条才不会写什么 |
[04:36] | “Jeff Pickles saves lives.” | “杰夫·皮克斯挽救生命” |
[04:38] | They did when you hit my boyfriend with your car. | 你撞飞我男朋友的时候他们就这么写了啊 |
[04:40] | Are you gonna bring that up every time we have a fight? | 每次我们吵架你都要提这事吗 |
[04:44] | I was so angry when that man threw that flaming pickle jar | 我真气那个人把燃烧黄瓜弹 |
[04:48] | at the wrong house. | 扔错了地方 |
[04:50] | – How could you say that? – I could have begun again… | – 你怎么能这么说 – 我们本可以重新开始的 |
[04:53] | could move. | 搬离这个伤心之地 |
[04:56] | Moving isn’t moving on. | 搬家并不代表开启新生活 |
[04:59] | Do you want me to move on? | 你想要我开始新的生活吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 我想 |
[05:05] | Then blame me. | 那就怪罪我吧 |
[05:07] | For what? | 怪你什么 |
[05:08] | I drove the car. | 是我开的车 |
[05:12] | Blame me. | 怪我吧 |
[05:15] | I don’t understand why you need that. | 我不理解你为什么想要我这样 |
[05:16] | Because until someone wearing your face said it… | 因为直到有人顶着你的脸这么说时 |
[05:20] | I didn’t realize how much | 我才意识到 |
[05:21] | I needed to hear it from you. | 我多么希望能听你亲口说出来 |
[05:24] | This is not… this is… | 这样不能… |
[05:27] | It’s not how you heal. | 这样不能帮你修复心灵 |
[05:28] | Do you blame me for Phil’s death? | 菲尔的死 你怪我吗 |
[05:30] | I can’t give you what you want. | 我没法满足你的要求 |
[05:32] | Why won’t anyone tell me what I already know? | 为什么大家都不愿告诉我早就知晓的事实呢 |
[05:35] | Why won’t anyone let me have that? | 为什么大家都不怪我呢 |
[05:37] | No one will let me have that! | 没有一个人愿意告诉我这都是我的错 |
[05:41] | But you will. | 但你会的 |
[05:45] | You’ll say what’s in your heart. | 你会坦诚说出心中的真实想法 |
[05:50] | You wanna sell the house? Fine. Sell the house. | 你不是想卖了房子吗 行 那就卖吧 |
[05:52] | Blame me. | 怪罪我 |
[05:53] | – Stop it. – Blame me. | – 别这样 – 怪罪我 |
[05:55] | Blame me. Blame me! | 怪我 怪我 |
[05:57] | – Stop. – Blame me! | – 别这样 – 怪我 |
[05:58] | – Don’t make me do that. – Do you blame me? | – 别逼我 – 你怪我吗 |
[05:59] | Please, just answer the fucking question! | 快点说啊 老实回答我 |
[06:01] | Do you blame me? | 你 怪 我 吗 |
[06:09] | And a-one, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[06:11] | five, six. | 五 六 |
[06:13] | Now knees. | 抖膝盖 |
[06:14] | One, two, three, four, step, five, six. | 一 二 三 四 换动作 五 六 |
[06:17] | Good. | 真棒 |
[06:18] | Why was Jeff Pickles at jazz night? | 为什么杰夫·皮克斯会参加爵士舞之夜 |
[06:20] | He wants to teach the Dalai Lama the Charleston. | 他想教达赖喇嘛跳查尔斯顿舞 |
[06:23] | So I told him to come to class. | 所以我就把他叫来上课了 |
[06:25] | How do you two even know each other? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[06:27] | He lives in my building. | 他和我住同一栋楼 |
[06:37] | Did you invite him to the bar? | 你邀请他来酒吧了吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. He said he’d come, but you never know. | 邀请了 他说会来 但我也说不准 |
[06:41] | Does he drink? | 他喝酒吗 |
[06:43] | No, but people are always buying him shots, | 不喝 但大家总请他喝 |
[06:45] | which is great, ’cause then he gives them to me | 这样还挺好 因为他会把酒都给我喝 |
[06:47] | and designated-drivers me home. | 然后当我的专属司机送我回家 |
[06:50] | Nice playing, friend. | 玩得真棒 朋友 |
[06:52] | Wait, are you fucking Jeff Pickles? | 你们上床了吗 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. | 你说什么呢 |
[06:56] | So what are the rules? Can we curse around him? | 有什么规矩吗 在他面前我们能讲脏话吗 |
[06:58] | You treat him like a normal person. | 你把他当普通人就好 |
[07:01] | Who transitions between the real world | 一个会坐上带降落伞的酸果桶 |
[07:03] | and the magical realm of puppets | 穿梭于现实世界 |
[07:04] | via a pickle barrel with a parachute on it. | 和神奇玩偶王国之间的普通人吗 |
[07:06] | Just don’t, like, pepper him with dumb questions, okay? | 只要别总问他脑残问题就行 好吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Obviously. | 完全没问题 |
[07:11] | Is it true you’re completely celibate? | 你真是个禁欲主义者吗 |
[07:13] | Only in Japan. | 只有日本的是 |
[07:14] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[07:16] | No. | 没有 |
[07:17] | Is Sy the Wide-Eyed Fly death? | 大眼蝇死了吗 |
[07:19] | No, but a lot of people ask me that. | 没有 不过确实有好多人问 |
[07:21] | Who’s the most exciting celebrity you’ve ever met? | 哪位你遇见过的名人最能让你心跳加速 |
[07:23] | – Julie Andrews. – What? | – 朱莉·安德鲁斯 – 什么 |
[07:25] | No way! | 真的假的 |
[07:27] | – Oh, my God. – What was she like? | – 我的天 – 她怎么样 |
[07:28] | A hurricane. | 像飓风般活力十足 |
[07:30] | Mr. Pickles? | 皮克斯先生 |
[07:32] | The folks over there wanted you to know | 那边的客人想让你知道 |
[07:33] | you can drink “anything at all” on their tab. | 想喝什么都行 他们买单 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Charge! | 不要钱呦 |
[07:46] | I feel like there’s more steps tonight. | 我感觉今天晚上的台阶格外多呢 |
[07:48] | They might’ve put some in. | 可能有人趁我们不在又多搭了几个 |
[07:49] | Did you know that you can actually rent out | 你知道吗 只要六万美元就能 |
[07:54] | the New York Public Library | 租下整个纽约公共图书馆 |
[07:57] | for a private function for $60,000? | 在里面随便干什么都行 |
[08:01] | Why do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:03] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 我好像要吐了 |
[08:04] | No, you… you’re not gonna puke, ’cause you’re right here. | 等下 先别吐 马上就到家了 |
[08:06] | Too many people like you. | 喜欢给你买单的人太多了 |
[08:09] | No. | 确实 |
[08:11] | No one said you had to drink the thank-you drinks. | 但别人请的酒也不是非得喝掉啊 |
[08:14] | – I’m a bag of liquid. – Keys? | – 我现在是个大酒包了 – 钥匙给我呦 |
[08:16] | I can open my door. | 我自己能开的 |
[08:17] | – I know you can. – Stop… | – 我知道你能 – 别… |
[08:19] | And that’s what I’m gonna let you do right now. | 马上就让你自己开 |
[08:20] | … yelling at me. | …说这么大声 |
[08:28] | I like your dance friends. | 我喜欢你那群跳舞的朋友 |
[08:32] | That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[08:34] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[09:31] | Is the jazz too loud? | 音乐声太大了吗 |
[09:33] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[09:39] | On the floor. | 坐地上 |
[09:41] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[09:43] | Tie your shoelaces together. | 把你的鞋带系一起 |
[09:52] | Can I talk? | 我能说话吗 |
[09:53] | You’ll know when to talk. | 该开口时你会知道的 |
[09:55] | – Okay. – And sit on your hands. | – 明白 – 手放在屁股下面 |
[10:02] | I’m falling for you. | 我爱上你了 |
[10:06] | – I love you too. – You need to stop saying that. | – 我也爱你 – 你不要再这样说了 |
[10:08] | I mean it. | 我真的爱你 |
[10:09] | But not in the way that I mean it. | 但并不是我想要的那种爱 |
[10:11] | It’s not unrequited. | 我也有回应你的感情啊 |
[10:13] | Then kiss me. | 还不够 吻我 |
[10:18] | I don’t think I have room in my life | 我觉得我无法在生活中 |
[10:19] | for the kind of relationship you want. | 为你想要的那种关系留出足够的空间 |
[10:21] | Every time we have this conversation, | 我们每次谈到这个话题 |
[10:23] | I am told to pretend this is something it isn’t. | 我最后都要骗自己说我并不爱你 |
[10:25] | I don’t wanna be in a romantic relationship with anyone. | 我不想和任何人建立恋爱关系 |
[10:29] | I’m married to my mission. | 我把全身心都献给了我的使命 |
[10:32] | Look around. I’m a monk. | 你看看这里 我就是一个修道士 |
[10:35] | I’m married to the children of the world. | 我的身心都献给了全世界的孩子 |
[10:40] | enjoy watching The Sound of Music | 那我祝你第四十六遍《音乐之声》 |
[10:41] | for the 46th time. | 看得开心 |
[10:43] | That’s not fair. | 这样说有点过分了 |
[10:44] | I hope that you and that bouncing lyric ball | 希望你和那个手舞足蹈的家伙 |
[10:46] | find the happiness you so richly deserve. | 找到你应得的幸福 |
[10:49] | I love… | 我爱… |
[10:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:54] | … our friendship. | … 我们的友情 |
[10:57] | I wanna protect it. | 我想保护这段友情 |
[10:58] | This isn’t a friendship. | 我们之间不止是友情 |
[11:00] | This is me in love with you. | 我已经爱上你了 |
[11:02] | I’m in love with you too… as a friend. | 我也爱上了你…朋友般的爱 |
[11:05] | If we can’t be more than friends, | 如果我们只能止步于朋友 |
[11:07] | I don’t wanna be friends at all. | 那我宁可不要 |
[11:12] | Either this moves forward… | 要么成为恋人 |
[11:14] | or it doesn’t exist. | 要么成为陌生人 |
[11:20] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[11:26] | Then it doesn’t exist. | 那我们以后就是陌生人了 |
[11:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[11:31] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[11:37] | It’s for the best. | 这样也好 |
[11:44] | How you feeling this morning? | 你今早感觉怎么样 |
[11:52] | I’m so excited you came. | 你能来我好开心 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna warn you: my friends are really good at trivia. | 先给你提个醒 我的朋友们对冷知识竞赛很拿手 |
[12:04] | You seem like you can keep up. | 你看上去很有信心嘛 |
[12:08] | Maybe you’re who you are | 也许你就是你 |
[12:10] | – and I’m who I am… – Oh, really? | – 我就是我… – 是吗 |
[12:11] | … and we’re just never gonna see eye-to-eye | … 我们永远都没法达成一致 |
[12:13] | about, I don’t know, everything! | 什么都看不对眼 |
[12:24] | Wait, should I bring a coat? | 等等 我该带件外套吗 |
[12:26] | No, you’ll just get drunk and lose it. | 不用 反正你一喝多就扔没影了 |
[12:29] | I’m really glad we threw a party. | 真高兴我们办了一场派对 |
[12:37] | Just… no, like this. | 不对 要这样拿 |
[12:38] | Just hold it like this. | 这样拿着就好 |
[12:40] | No, like this, dude. | 不对 应该这样拿 老兄 |
[12:41] | You do this every time. Hold it like this. | 你每次都和我作对 学我这样拿 |
[12:43] | – This is! – No! Like this. | – 我就是这样拿的 – 不对 这样拿着 |
[12:45] | – Like this. – No, like this! | – 这样拿 – 不对 这样拿 |
[12:51] | Oh, um, actually… | 其实… |
[12:54] | it is, uh, Second Street, not Second Avenue. | 地址是第二大街 不是第二大道 |
[12:59] | New York, New York, one-zero-zero-one-three. | 纽约市 邮编是10013 |
[13:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Oh, you forgot one. | 你落了一个 |
[13:06] | Change, it’s a lot of things | # 改变 意味着很多 # |
[13:10] | # Strange, oh, the fear it brings # | # 陌生 伴随着恐惧 # |
[13:13] | Change | # 改变 # |
[13:14] | It takes you miles from home | # 带你远离曾经的家 # |
[13:18] | It brings your pain | # 离别的痛苦 # |
[13:21] | Into precious view | # 也是宝贵的回忆 # |
[13:23] | Strange, but refreshes you | # 陌生 但也如获新生 # |
[13:26] | Change | # 改变 # |
[13:27] | The ticking of life’s metronome | # 宛如生命的节拍 # |
[13:31] | I understand why | # 我明白了为何 # |
[13:34] | # You’re contrary, love # | # 你是如此不同 我的爱人 # |
[13:39] | Change is sweet | # 改变如此甜蜜 # |
[13:41] | But scary, love | # 却也如此令我恐惧 我的爱人 # |
[13:46] | From, uh, Sigma Tau Delta. | 英语荣誉协会 敬上 |
[13:48] | Okay, thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[13:55] | I know I’m wry | # 我知道我的逃离很可笑 # |
[13:58] | But don’t out-wryness me | # 但是也不要笑我 # |
[14:03] | Just be grateful | # 心怀感激地 # |
[14:07] | Minus me | # 把我忘掉吧 # |
[14:10] | Change, it’s a lot of things | # 改变 意味着很多事情 # |
[14:14] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[14:40] | May I enter? | 我可以进来吗 |
[14:43] | Your Holiness. | 上师 |
[14:48] | A gift of thanks | 一件礼物 以表谢意 |
[14:50] | for welcoming me on your program. | 感谢你们邀请我上节目 |
[14:53] | I made this creation just for you. | 我特意为你制作了这只玩偶 |
[14:55] | Salvador Dalai Lama. | 萨尔瓦多·达赖喇嘛 |
[14:58] | He loves to paint… | 他热爱绘画… |
[15:00] | and paints to love. | 也用绘画来表达爱 |
[15:03] | That’s nice. Thank you. | 真美 非常感谢 |
[15:06] | This was not the reaction I was hoping for. | 你的反应有些不尽如我意 |
[15:09] | I’m… distracted today. | 我今天有点心烦意乱 |
[15:15] | What’s her name? | 是哪个女孩子啊 |
[15:17] | It’s not… I-I shouldn’t bother you. | 不是的…我不该麻烦你的 |
[15:19] | I once fell madly in love with a woman. | 曾有一位女子让我爱得不能自拔 |
[15:23] | She had brown hair and brown eyes. | 她有着棕色的头发和棕色的眼睛 |
[15:26] | She lived on a mountain. | 她住在一座山上 |
[15:28] | I was not supposed to love her. | 我本不该爱上她 |
[15:30] | But I did. | 但却依然发生了 |
[15:32] | And it cost me everything. | 因为这份爱我被剥夺了一切 |
[15:35] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[15:36] | 1706 | 1706年 |
[15:43] | Do you ever regret having a lifestyle that… | 对于我们选择的这种 |
[15:48] | … prevents us from having intimate relationships? | 不能享有亲密关系的生活 你后悔过吗 |
[15:52] | Jeff, | 杰夫 |
[15:54] | I am a monk. | 我是修道士 |
[15:56] | You are not a monk. | 但你不是 |
[15:58] | You are children’s puppet guy. | 你是孩子们的玩偶大师 |
[16:01] | The problem with this woman is about you. | 和这位女子间的问题 根源在你 |
[16:05] | Your calling is to raise the world’s children. | 你的使命是培育全世界孩子的内心世界 |
[16:10] | But perhaps what’s stopping you | 但也许阻挡你的心魔 |
[16:13] | is that you are afraid to have your own. | 是你对养育自己孩子的恐惧 |
[16:19] | Because of your mom | 因为你的妈妈 |
[16:20] | abandoning you. | 抛弃了你 |
[16:24] | Is that what you are afraid of? | 那是你所恐惧的吗 |
[16:26] | I’m afraid I’ll never be happy. | 我怕永远都得不到幸福 |
[16:30] | Happiness is a thing | 幸福只是 |
[16:34] | that happens in the now. | 一种存在状态 |
[16:36] | It is fleeting. | 它转瞬即逝 |
[16:38] | It exists, | 一时存在 |
[16:39] | and then it does not. | 一时不在 |
[16:41] | There is only the pleasure before the pain, | 没有痛苦作比较 怎么能知道愉悦的滋味 |
[16:46] | the smile before the suffering. | 有过欢欣 方能知晓何为苦痛 |
[16:49] | We could only be truly happy | 只有冻结时光 |
[16:52] | if we could freeze time forever. | 才有可能让真正的幸福长存 |
[16:55] | But we can’t. | 但我们做不到 |
[16:57] | That is impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:00] | Is it worth it? | 真的值得吗 |
[17:03] | Dying for your love? | 为所爱抛弃性命 |
[17:05] | When love has hold of your heart, | 当你的心被爱意充盈 |
[17:10] | you go. | 只管去爱吧 |
[17:12] | Go like a stallion. | 像种马一样勇敢冲锋吧 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[17:20] | But remember: | 但是要记住 |
[17:21] | I get reincarnated. | 我能转世重生的 |
[17:30] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[17:33] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[17:35] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[17:50] | – Sorry! – Son of a bitch! | – 抱歉 – 混蛋 |
[17:54] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[18:14] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[19:17] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[19:25] | I wanna have the conversation we should’ve had that night. | 我想继续我们那晚的谈话 |
[19:31] | Well, we could go somewhere and grab a coffee. | 我们可以找地方坐下聊 点杯咖啡 |
[19:34] | I lied to you… | 我骗了你 |
[19:35] | when I said we couldn’t be together because of my job. | 我说我们不能在一起是因为我的工作 |
[19:39] | Truth is… | 但事实是 |
[19:40] | I’m afraid of the pain it would cause if you left. | 如果有一天你离开了我 我不敢面对那种痛苦 |
[19:44] | And now that’s all I have. So… | 因为你就是我的一切 |
[19:48] | Also, Julie Andrews meant nothing. | 还有 朱莉·安德鲁斯什么都不是 |
[19:50] | Also, I know that you’ve had a lifelong fantasy | 我也知道 你一直幻想能在 |
[19:53] | about getting married in the New York Public Library. | 纽约公共图书馆举行婚礼 |
[19:56] | But $60,000 is just too much to spend on anything… | 但六万美元无论用于什么都有点多 |
[20:04] | … in my opinion, you know? | 反正我是这样认为的 |
[20:08] | Could you say something? | 你能说点什么吗 |
[20:10] | Please? | 求你了 |
[20:16] | It includes catering. | 宴会餐饮也涵盖在其中呢 |
[20:19] | You read the fine print. | 你研究的很仔细啊 |
[20:21] | I Google things. | 我会上网查呀 |
[20:22] | I don’t like to spend money on myself. | 我不爱给自己花钱 |
[20:24] | I don’t like not talking to you. | 我也不爱和你断了联系 |
[20:31] | I beat your pinball score. | 我的弹球游戏分数超过你了 |
[20:33] | No, you didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[20:35] | Knocked you right off the chart. | 我一知道你真走了 |
[20:38] | It’s when I knew you were gone for real. | 就把你从排行榜上踢下去了 |
[20:41] | You casually destroyed my life’s work. | 你这么随意地就毁了我的毕生杰作 |
[20:44] | What about a backyard? | 后院的花园婚礼怎么样 |
[20:46] | My dad could do the food. | 我爸可以负责饮食 |
[20:47] | Instead of gifts, | 大家也能省下礼品钱 |
[20:49] | people could give to a worthy cause. | 把钱用在更有价值的事业上 |
[20:52] | I think we should date first. | 我觉得我们得先约会才能结婚 |
[20:55] | Sure. Whatever you want. | 当然 都听你的 |
[20:57] | I’ll never leave you. | 我永远也不会离开你 |
[21:00] | I’ll never lie to you again. | 我永远也不会再骗你了 |
[21:09] | Although we grow older, there is always more | 年岁虽虚长 |
[21:14] | the universe has to teach us. | 万物仍为师 |
[21:17] | It is even a greater gift | 当一位旅人 |
[21:20] | when one encounters a fellow traveler | 邂逅另一位同样 |
[21:23] | with that same childlike spirit | 童心未泯的旅人 |
[21:26] | who wishes to grow | 并愿携手相伴成长 |
[21:29] | and learn and marvel along with you. | 便是上佳的赐福 |
[21:34] | Recognizing this, | 鉴于此 |
[21:36] | I ask you, Jeff, | 杰夫 我请你 |
[21:38] | to look into Jill’s eyes | 凝视着吉尔的眼睛 |
[21:42] | and tell her. | 告诉她 |
[21:44] | Do you vow to nurture | 你是否发誓 |
[21:47] | and be nurtured, | 愿与她互相扶持 |
[21:49] | protect and be protected, | 彼此保护 |
[21:53] | nourish and be nourished, | 互助前行 |
[21:57] | so that you may grow | 在这个世界 |
[21:59] | in this world together? | 一同成长 |
[22:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:13] | I do blame you. | 我的确怪你 |
[22:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry about your dad. | 我很遗憾你父亲患了病 |
[22:46] | We can’t turn back time, | 虽然我们不能让时间倒流 |
[22:49] | but we can steal it. | 但我们可以偷走一点时间 |
[22:51] | Does your house have a clock? | 你家里有表吗 |
[22:53] | Maybe it’s on the microwave | 可能被挂在微波炉上方 |
[22:55] | or your father’s wristwatch. | 也可能是你父亲的手表 |
[22:57] | Today, | 今天 |
[22:59] | I want you to go to that clock | 我希望你拿到那块表 |
[23:01] | and I want you to turn the time back one hour. | 然后把时间调慢一小时 |
[23:04] | And I want you to spend that hour with your family. | 再与你的家人一起度过这一小时 |
[23:07] | Treat them as what they are: | 你可以将这看作是 |
[23:09] | a precious gift from the universe. | 宇宙的宝贵馈赠 |
[23:14] | I can’t be there every day for you, | 我不能每天都陪在你身边 |
[23:16] | but there are people in your life who can. | 但你生活中的人可以 |
[23:20] | Your sisters and brothers, mom and dad. | 你的兄弟姐妹 父亲母亲 |
[23:24] | Cousins, friends. | 表亲朋友 |
[23:27] | Even your teachers. | 甚至是老师 |
[23:34] | See, family can be anyone in the world who loves you, | 明白了吗 家人可以是爱你的人 |
[23:39] | anyone in the world who gives you strength. | 家人也可以是给你力量的人 |
[23:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思可以让一下吗 |
[23:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:48] | Dad says if the rocket explodes, | 爸爸说如果火箭爆炸 |
[23:51] | we’re standing in the debris field. | 碎片正好会散落到我们这里 |
[23:55] | Please just try and enjoy yourselves. | 别想那么多 开心看吧 |
[23:58] | Welcome to Dragon resupply mission CRS-21. | 欢迎来到飞龙再补给飞行任务CRS21 |
[24:02] | We’re about 15 minutes from our scheduled departure | 距离前往国际空间站的计划发射时间 |
[24:05] | to the International Space Station. | 还剩十五分钟 |
[24:07] | Or as Astronotter would say… | 而航天水獭会这样说 |
[24:13] | Can I call you New Mom? | 我能叫你新妈妈吗 |
[24:16] | – Yes. – Well, I don’t… | – 可以 – 我不… |
[24:18] | Hershey Park, here we come. | 好时公园 我们来啦 |
[24:23] | Don’t you fucking hurt Dolores. | 你别他妈把德洛丽丝碰坏了 |
[24:42] | I like your purple belt. | 我喜欢你的紫腰带 |
[24:44] | We get it, James. You can see. | 我们知道你能看到了 詹姆斯 |
[24:52] | Sorry about your throat. | 我很抱歉划伤了你的喉咙 |
[24:54] | You’re all that I have now. | 你现在是我的全部了 |
[24:57] | It’s kind of nice. | 这样也挺好的 |
[25:01] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[25:11] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[25:17] | Do you have an hour? | 能分给我一个小时吗 |
[25:19] | I want you to meet someone. | 我想带你见个人 |
[25:24] | So tell me about this $80,000 car. | 跟我讲讲这辆八万美元的车吧 |
[25:29] | How do you know the MSRP of a Range Rover? | 你怎么知道这款路虎的官方售价 |
[25:32] | Mm, I Google things. | 我也会上网查呀 |
[25:34] | Do these heated seats work in the summertime? | 座椅在夏天也会加热吗 |
[25:37] | There’s three settings. | 总共有三种不同模式 |
[25:38] | Well, now you’re just showing off. | 你这就是在炫耀了 |
[25:51] | # Where do you turn # | # 当无人相伴时 # |
[25:53] | # When there’s no one to turn to? # | # 你要向谁求助 # |
[25:56] | # Where, when it’s so hard to cope? # | # 生活难以应付 哪里才是归宿 # |
[26:02] | # How can you start # | # 要如何开始 # |
[26:04] | # Make a change, maybe learn too # | # 如何做出改变 如何学着应对 # |
[26:08] | # What do you need? # | # 什么是你所需 # |
[26:14] | # Hope is the song # | # 当世界让你万分畏惧 # |
[26:16] | # When the world is a menace # | # 希望是一首安心的歌 # |
[26:20] | # Hope is the open… # | # 希望也是一扇 # |
[26:24] | # … door, ooh # | # 透着光芒的门 # |
[26:28] | # Maybe getting back up # | # 也许坚强爬起 # |
[26:32] | # Again is # | # 就是 # |
[26:37] | # What falls # | # 跌落的 # |
[26:40] | # Are for # | # 意义 # |