时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:02] | We know you’re on the payroll, | 我们知道他们在付你钱 |
[00:03] | so you might as well start talking. | 你最好开始老实交待 |
[00:05] | Frank said the organization calls themselves The Twelve. | 弗兰克说这个组织自称为「十二门徒」 |
[00:09] | One of the girls was called Oksana. | 其中一个女孩叫奥克萨娜 |
[00:12] | Oksana Astankova. Fits the profile perfectly. | 奥克萨娜·阿斯塔科娃 完全符合侧写 |
[00:15] | I know you’re a psychopath. | 我知道你是个精神病患者 |
[00:17] | She was in my house. She took my phone. | 她来了我家里 拿走了我手机 |
[00:19] | And she’ll have the location of the safe house. | 她会知道安全屋的地址 |
[00:21] | They found a male body | 他们找到了一具男性尸体 |
[00:23] | on the site near where you picked up Frank. | 就在你接到弗兰克那附近 |
[00:24] | There are three of them. Someone is unaccounted for. | 一共有三个人 有人失踪了 |
[00:26] | – Where is Nadia? – Nadia is still alive. | -纳迪娅在哪 -纳迪娅还活着 |
[00:29] | Russia. You have to go there. | 俄罗斯 你必须去那里 |
[00:39] | 俄罗斯 | |
[00:54] | Okay. Your name is Natalia Popova. | 听着 你的假名是娜塔莉亚·波波娃 |
[00:58] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[00:59] | Don’t fiddle with that. | 别弄那个 |
[01:01] | You’re in because you stole some hats. | 你进监狱是因为偷了一些帽子 |
[01:03] | Wow! | 什么鬼 |
[01:05] | I am dangerous. | 我还真是”危险” |
[01:07] | They were controversial hats. | 是一些有争议的帽子 |
[01:11] | When you’re inside, you have to find a way to see the doctor. Okay? | 等你进去了 你得想办法去见医生 好吗 |
[01:17] | That’s important. | 这很重要 |
[01:18] | Say it back to me. | 给我重复一遍 |
[01:20] | Why have you never tried to have sex with me? | 为什么你从来没有试过和我做爱 |
[01:23] | Stop doing that! | 别再弄了 |
[01:27] | Is that for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[01:30] | This is a very important job for you. | 这对你来说是一项非常重要的任务 |
[01:33] | It is…to protect you. | 是为了保护你 |
[01:37] | – I know you’re nervous. – I’m not nervous. | -我知道你很紧张 -我不紧张 |
[01:38] | I know you’re nervous. But you don’t have to be. | 我知道你很紧张 但你不必担心 |
[01:41] | You go in, you find the doctor, kill Nadia, and come out. | 你进去 找到医生 杀了纳迪娅 然后出来 |
[01:46] | And what if someone recognizes me? | 如果有人认出了我呢 |
[01:48] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[01:49] | It’s been years since you were here. | 你离开已经好几年了 |
[01:51] | You will collect me afterwards? | 完事后你会来接我吗 |
[01:53] | I swear in my heart. | 我打心底发誓 |
[01:57] | Just a few days… and I pick you up. | 就几天时间 然后我就来接你 |
[02:03] | I don’t need a few days. | 我不需要几天 |
[02:04] | I will see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[02:29] | ♪Mama – Unloved♪ | |
[02:33] | *Mama* | *妈妈* |
[02:36] | *I did something bad* | *我做了件坏事* |
[02:43] | *Mama* | *妈妈* |
[02:46] | *I looked back* | *我陷入了过去* |
[02:53] | *Mama* | *妈妈* |
[02:56] | *I made a mistake* | *我犯了个错误* |
[03:03] | *Mama* | *妈妈* |
[03:05] | *I’m not myself* | *我迷失了自我* |
[03:09] | *Mayday, mayday* | *救我 救我* |
[03:15] | *I can hear the words you say* | *我能听到你说的话* |
[03:19] | *I hear them almost every day* | *我几乎每天都能听到* |
[03:23] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[03:23] | Take Me to the Hole! | 带我去「洞穴」啊! |
[03:24] | *Hush, little one, don’t you cry* | *嘘 小家伙 别哭* |
[03:29] | *I’m always by your side* | *我总是在你身边* |
[03:35] | *I hear a voice inside my head* | *我听见脑海中有一个声音* |
[03:39] | *Over and over and over again* | *一遍一遍又一遍地诉说* |
[03:44] | *If you play with fire, you’ll get burned* | *如果你玩火 你会被烧死的* |
[03:51] | 裤子脱了 | |
[03:55] | 弯腰 | |
[04:03] | Enjoying this? | 你很享受啊 |
[04:08] | Oh, dear. | 宝贝 |
[05:04] | 有问题吗 | |
[05:06] | I want to see the doctor. | 我想去看医生 |
[05:30] | Could it be Oksana? | 会是奥克萨娜吗 |
[05:31] | No, we don’t know where Oksana, um, Villanelle, is. | 不是 我们不知道奥克萨娜…「薇拉内拉」在哪里 |
[05:34] | Her name is Nadia Kadomtseva. | 她叫纳迪娅·卡多姆谢娃 |
[05:37] | Russian intelligence picked her up near Bletcham | 俄罗斯情报机构在布莱切姆附近找到了她 |
[05:39] | and took her out of the country. | 把她带出了英国 |
[05:40] | Wait, hold on. Are we calling Villanelle Oksana now? | 等等 我们现在称「薇拉内拉」为奥克萨娜了吗 |
[05:42] | It’s her real name. | 这是她的真名 |
[05:44] | So Nadia was the other assassin with Villanelle? | 所以纳迪娅是和薇拉内拉一起的另一个杀手 |
[05:47] | She’s been taken to a prison outside Moscow. | 她被送去了莫斯科郊外的监狱 |
[05:49] | The same one Villanelle was in three years ago. | 薇拉内拉三年前所在的同一座监狱 |
[05:51] | What? Can we …Is there any chance we can speak to her? | 什么 我们能…我们有可能跟她说上话吗 |
[05:54] | She might know how to get to Villanelle. | 她可能知道怎么找到薇拉内拉 |
[05:56] | If this girl is a lead to anything, | 如果说这个女孩是什么的线索 |
[05:58] | it’s The Twelve. | 那一定是「十二门徒」 |
[05:59] | Can we go? | 我们能去吗 |
[06:01] | Well, there are some delicate strings I could pull. | 我确实有一些微妙的关系能动用 |
[06:05] | Perhaps they’re worth a tug. | 也许值得一试 |
[06:06] | All of us? | 大家都去吗 |
[06:08] | – I think… – I’ll let… | -我想… -我就让… |
[06:09] | – I’ll let you guys go on. – …I better stay here | -你们继续去… -我最好留在这里 |
[06:11] | – go on after… – in case you need anything from the place. | -继续追查… -以防你们需要任何东西 |
[06:13] | – Don’t want to get in the way after last time. – I’m better here. | -不想像上次那样碍事了 -我留在这里更好 |
[06:15] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Just you and me, then. | 那就你和我了 |
[06:20] | To Moscow. | 去莫斯科 |
[06:25] | Yo! | 哟 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 怎么了 |
[06:30] | – Are you smoking? – Yep. | -你在抽烟吗 -没错 |
[06:34] | Are you allowed to in here? | 这里允许抽烟吗 |
[06:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:48] | 军情五处军官遇害身亡 | |
[06:48] | Wasn’t he at Bill’s funeral? | 他不是出现在了比尔葬礼上吗 |
[06:52] | Listen… | 那个… |
[06:54] | Look, I don’t want to be the boring dick husband type. You know. | 听着 我不想成为那种无聊的混账老公 |
[06:59] | I don’t want to stand between you | 我不想阻碍你 |
[07:01] | and what you want to do with your life | 去做自己想做的事情 |
[07:02] | but it is actually my job | 但实际上我有责任 |
[07:06] | to stand in the way of something that puts it in danger. | 阻止你让自己陷入危险之中 |
[07:09] | No, we’re making progress. | 我们正在取得进展 |
[07:10] | Oh, good. Mm. | 是吗 真好 |
[07:12] | How many more people have to die | 在你达到目标之前 |
[07:14] | before you complete this level? | 还得有多少人死去 |
[07:15] | – Wow! – Yeah. Wow. | -哇哦 -是啊 哇哦 |
[07:17] | – Why are you so angry? – I’m not angry, I’m scared! | -你为什么这么生气 -我不生气 我害怕 |
[07:21] | I don’t want to wake up to your face on one of those! | 我不想一觉醒来看到你的脸出现在那上面 |
[07:25] | Damn it, I don’t want to shout at you. | 该死 我都不想对你大吼大叫 |
[07:26] | – No, I think you should. – What? | -不 我认为你应该 -什么 |
[07:29] | – Shout at me. Come on. – Why, to make you feel better? | -吼我 来吧 -为什么 让你感觉好点吗 |
[07:31] | No, do it to make you feel better! | 不 这样做能让你感觉好点 |
[07:33] | It doesn’t make me feel better! | 这并不会让我感觉好点 |
[07:35] | You alive, at home, | 你活着 待在家里 |
[07:37] | without scary ladies breaking into our house | 没有可怕的女士闯入我们家 |
[07:40] | – makes me feel better! – She will keep breaking in | -才会让我感觉好点 -她会不断闯进来 |
[07:42] | and she will keep hurting people until I catch her, okay? | 她会一直伤害别人 直到我抓到她 好吗 |
[07:46] | I have to find her. She wants me to find her. | 我必须去找到她 她想要我去找她 |
[07:49] | It has to be me, do you not understand? | 必须是我 你不明白吗 |
[07:49] | Jesus! Do you want me to hold back your cape a little bit | 老天 那需要我帮你扯着点衣服 |
[07:52] | – so you can go down on yourself a bit more? – What? | -好让你再往里面陷得更深一些吗 -什么 |
[07:52] | 方便你弯腰给自己多口交几下吗 | |
[07:54] | You’re not saving the world, honeybunch! | 你不是在拯救世界 亲爱的 |
[07:57] | You’re getting off on sniffing out a psycho! | 你只是因为追踪变态而兴奋[性奋]不已 |
[08:09] | You don’t want that in your life. | 你不会希望你生活中有那些的 |
[08:12] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[08:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:28] | It’s okay. Um… | 没关系 |
[08:31] | Let’s just get a curry | 我们去吃咖喱吧 |
[08:35] | and forget that happened | 忘记这一切 |
[08:37] | and go home and apologize with tea. | 然后回家 喝着茶互相道歉 |
[08:42] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[08:46] | I have a work thing. | 我有工作要做 |
[08:49] | What work … | 什么工作… |
[08:51] | 莫斯科 | |
[09:01] | God, my bones come alive in this country. | 天啊 一到这个国家我整个人都活过来了 |
[09:04] | Have you got any lip balm? | 你有唇膏吗 |
[09:07] | Flying dries my skin out something rotten. | 坐飞机让我的皮肤都变干燥了 |
[09:12] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[09:14] | Oh, uh, sorry, no. | 对不起 没有 |
[09:19] | What could The Twelve want? | 「十二门徒」会想要干什么呢 |
[09:22] | Well, certainly rolling up to something. | 肯定是迫切想要达成某个目的 |
[09:26] | I can feel it in my buttocks. | 我用屁股都能感受到 |
[09:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:32] | 监狱记录 姓氏 卡多姆谢娃 名字 纳迪娅 父名 卡多姆茨基 出生日期 1989年7月3日 | |
[09:32] | So, | 所以 |
[09:34] | Nadia was at the same prison | 纳迪亚曾经同一时期 |
[09:36] | as Oksana at the same time. | 和奥克萨娜在同一监狱 |
[09:37] | She got an early release for good behavior. | 她因表现良好而提前获释 |
[09:39] | What did she go in for? | 她因为什么被送进去的 |
[09:42] | Uh, drugs and GBH. | 毒品和严重伤害他人罪 |
[09:44] | Looks like she just got mixed up with the wrong people. | 看来她只是和错误的人混在一起了 |
[09:46] | Have you got any lipstick or anything moisturizing at all? | 你有口红或任何能滋润的东西吗 |
[09:50] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[09:54] | It’s a bit… | 有点… |
[09:55] | Oh, it’s fine. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[10:04] | How long have you known Vladimir? | 你认识弗拉基米尔多久了 |
[10:07] | Oh, beyond forever. | 感觉上辈子的事了 |
[10:10] | We’ve been counterparts for about 10 years. | 我们已经做了10年的同行 |
[10:12] | He’ll pounce on us the moment we arrive. | 等我们一到 他肯定会扑向我们 |
[10:16] | Why would he give us access to Nadia? | 为什么他会允许我们接触纳迪娅 |
[10:18] | Good old traditional tit for tat. | 优良老传统 信息交换[咪咪换鸡鸡] |
[10:22] | And when you say “Tit”… | 你说的”信息[咪咪]”是指… |
[10:26] | It’s an expression. | 就是种表达 |
[10:28] | – Yeah, sorry. – Meaning I’ll give him something in return. | -是的 对不起 -意思是我会给他一些东西作为回报 |
[10:30] | Yes, I know. It… | 是的 我知道 |
[10:31] | – It was a joke. – It’s a very English expression. | -有那么个玩笑 -这是一个非常英式的表达 |
[10:33] | – What’s the joke? – No, I …It doesn’t matter. | -什么玩笑啊 -没什么 我…这无关紧要 |
[10:36] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | I just thought it was a very well-known expression. | 我还以为这是个非常普遍的表达 |
[10:42] | Mm, that’s rather good. | 相当好 |
[10:50] | 阿特拉索夫旅馆 | |
[11:04] | 27 years in British intelligence, | 在英国情报部门工作了27年 |
[11:06] | I just can’t bring myself to book a good hotel. | 我就是没法强迫自己订个好点的旅馆 |
[11:09] | I rather like the grubby ones. | 我更喜欢乱糟糟的 |
[11:11] | 晚上好 | |
[11:14] | 用马滕斯预定的房间 | |
[11:17] | Mm-hmm. Passport. | 好的 麻烦给下护照 |
[11:20] | Ah, Vladimir. | 是弗拉基米尔 |
[11:23] | The bar across the square in half an hour. | 半小时后广场对面酒吧见 |
[11:26] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[11:29] | 谢谢 | |
[11:35] | Uh, do you think we’ve got time to change? | 你觉得我们有时间换身衣服吗 |
[11:37] | Uh, yeah, but you look great. | 有 但你看上去很棒了 |
[11:40] | No, give me 15 minutes. | 不 给我15分钟 |
[11:42] | We’ll get a head start on the cocktails. | 我们会在点哪种鸡尾酒上抢占先机的 |
[11:57] | Hey, it’s Niko. | 嘿 我是尼科 |
[11:59] | Leave me a message, then text me to tell me you have | 给我留言 然后发短信告诉我 |
[12:01] | because I always forget to listen to them. | 因为我总是忘记听留言 |
[12:08] | ♪If (Killing Eve) – Unloved♪ | |
[12:13] | *If I loved you less, I’d be alive* | *如果我爱你少点 我就会活着* |
[12:18] | *If I loved you more* | *如果我爱你多点* |
[12:20] | *I’d fade away* | *我就会慢慢消失* |
[12:25] | Oh, my God. What is this? | 天哪 这是什么 |
[12:27] | Well, they’ve been making it for decades. | 他们调制这种酒有十多年了 |
[12:29] | Isn’t it vicious! | 是不是很带劲儿啊 |
[12:32] | Oh, God, I want 10 of them. | 天哪 我想喝上十杯 |
[12:35] | Personal life? | 私人生活出问题了吗 |
[12:38] | Best not to have one. | 最好不要有私人生活 |
[12:40] | Sorry, I should have told you that. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[12:43] | We can’t help what we are. | 我们无法抑制自己的天性 |
[12:45] | Yes, we can. | 不 我们可以 |
[12:47] | I’m not very good at this sort of thing but… | 我不是很擅长这种事情 但是… |
[12:49] | there are some people | 有些人 |
[12:52] | who are just simply going to do the thing they want to do | 他们只是单纯地去做他们想做的事 |
[12:54] | because they know that, in the long run, | 因为他们知道 从长远来看 |
[12:56] | it’s better for everyone that it happens that way. | 这种方式对所有人来说都更好 |
[13:00] | But that’s hard. | 但这很艰难 |
[13:02] | For the individuals in their lives to swallow. | 他们身边的人会很难接受 |
[13:04] | It’s hard…for their families to understand. | 家人也很难理解 |
[13:09] | But don’t for one second forget | 但是永远不要忘了 |
[13:12] | that you’re trying to make the world safer for everyone. | 你是为了全世界的安危在努力 |
[13:16] | Not just… | 而不只是为了… |
[13:18] | – Niko. – Niko. | -尼科 -尼科 |
[13:22] | I mean, they all die in the end anyway. | 反正他们最终都会死去 |
[13:26] | Turns out I am rather good at that. | 看来我还是很擅长这个的 |
[13:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:39] | 你已经喝了多少了 | |
[13:41] | 我已经喝高了 | |
[13:45] | – Vladimir Betkin. – Eve Polastri. | -弗拉基米尔·贝尔金 -伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[13:48] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:49] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:50] | So, am I in trouble, | 所以 我有麻烦了吗 |
[13:52] | or do you want something I can never give you? | 或者你想要什么我永远给不了的东西 |
[13:54] | – Both. – Oh, good. | -二者都是 -很好 |
[13:57] | 小伙子 请给我两杯这样的鸡尾酒 | |
[14:00] | Da. | 好的 |
[14:03] | I have an agent from the office joining. | 我还有个特工同事一会儿要来 |
[14:05] | – I don’t want you… – Off the leash? | -我不想让你… -为所欲为吗 |
[14:08] | Wanting for anything. | 任意索取 |
[14:10] | Well, that’s thoughtful of you. | 你想得真周到 |
[14:12] | Oh, I wish it could just be me, | 我也希望只有我一个人来 |
[14:13] | but America is keeping us on our toes. | 但美国人让我们不得不提高警惕 |
[14:16] | You can trust this guy. | 你可以信任这个人 |
[14:18] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[14:19] | Oh, I think you may have heard of him. | 我想你可能听说过他 |
[14:24] | My good associate, Konstantin Vasiliev. | 我的好同事 康斯坦丁·瓦西里耶夫 |
[14:29] | – Good evening. Konstantin. – Eve Polastri. | -晚上好 康斯坦丁 -伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[14:32] | Mm. And look at you. | 看看你 |
[14:34] | I wish I’d worn my lipstick too now. | 我真希望自己也有好好打扮一番 |
[14:37] | Hello, you old ass. | 好久不见啊 你个老家伙 |
[14:47] | It was a warm night. | 那是一个温暖的夜晚 |
[14:49] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[14:51] | And it wasn’t even a pool. | 那甚至不是一个泳池 |
[14:54] | It was… | 就是个… |
[14:55] | Where do frogs go? | 有青蛙的那个叫什么来着 |
[14:57] | – A pond? – Yes, a pond! | -池塘吗 -对 池塘 |
[14:59] | It was a pond. | 是个池塘 |
[15:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[15:05] | Very good. Very good. | 很好 很好 |
[15:07] | Ohh. Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Here she goes. | 她要开始了 |
[15:12] | Why did you take Nadia Kadomtseva? | 你们为什么要带走纳迪娅·卡多姆谢娃 |
[15:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | We know that this woman has been working as a sleeper agent | 我们知道这个女人是俄方情报部门 |
[15:31] | for Russian intelligence in the UK. | 在英国的一名潜伏特工 |
[15:34] | – She is more of a friend. – Oh. | -她更像是我们的朋友 -是吗 |
[15:35] | Well, now she’s rather friendly with us. | 她现在更像是我们的朋友 |
[15:37] | She told us that she was helping Frank Haleton | 她告诉我们她曾帮助弗兰克·哈尔顿 |
[15:40] | with safe passage here to you. Why did you want to talk to him? | 试图安全到你们国家来 你们想从他那里知道什么 |
[15:43] | He was relevant for a special investigation we had here. | 他与我们在这里进行的一项特别调查有关 |
[15:46] | We were sad we didn’t get to speak to him. | 没能和他取得联系我们很难过 |
[15:48] | Well, we did get to speak to him. | 我们和他谈过了 |
[15:51] | He gave us some information about an organization | 他给了我们关于一个组织的信息 |
[15:53] | we believe is behind a number of assassinations. | 我们认为这是一系列暗杀行动背后的黑手 |
[15:56] | Including your Victor Kedrin. | 包括你们的维克多·科德林 |
[15:58] | Is your investigation looking into that, too? | 你们的调查也包括这个案子吗 |
[16:02] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[16:04] | Right. Well, I believe rather extraordinarily | 好吧 这真是不同寻常啊 |
[16:07] | that we’re on the same side here. | 我们竟然立场相同 |
[16:11] | Isn’t that nice? | 是不是很棒呀 |
[16:14] | Do you have a name for this organization? | 你们知道这个组织的名字吗 |
[16:16] | – Yes. – What is it? | -知道 -叫什么 |
[16:18] | Just set up a meeting with Nadia tomorrow morning | 安排我们和纳迪娅明天早上见一面 |
[16:21] | and we will give you the name | 然后就告诉你们 |
[16:22] | and everything else we got from Frank. | 还有我们从弗兰克那里得知的一切 |
[16:24] | – Just give us Nadia. – It’s not appropriate. | -把纳迪娅交给我们吧 -这不合适 |
[16:27] | When Konstantin interview her, | 康斯坦丁审问她的时候 |
[16:28] | you can see for yourselves via video link. | 你们可以通过视频链接亲自观看 |
[16:31] | Uh, no, I want to interview the girl with Eve. | 不 我想和伊芙一起审问她 |
[16:34] | And what is so special about Eve? | 伊芙有什么特别之处吗 |
[16:37] | Another female operative broke into my house and attacked me. | 另一名女特工闯进我家 袭击了我 |
[16:41] | What? | 什么 |
[16:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:44] | What did she want? | 她的目的是什么 |
[16:46] | Dinner. | 一顿晚餐 |
[16:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:51] | I believe Nadia knew this other operative, Oksana. | 我认为纳迪娅认识这个特工 奥克萨娜 |
[16:54] | And I know Oksana. | 而我认识奥克萨娜 |
[16:56] | Their conversations are something we can share with you too if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣 我们也可以分享她俩的谈话内容 |
[17:01] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[17:05] | One interview. But you go with them. | 就一次会面 但你必须跟她们一起 |
[17:08] | Oh, thanks, Vlad. | 谢谢 弗拉德 |
[17:10] | And you can trust that we will share anything that we find. | 相信我 我们会分享任何发现的信息 |
[17:12] | Oh, no, trust is not necessary, Carolyn. | 不 不需要信任 卡罗琳 |
[17:15] | We will record you. | 我们会录音的 |
[17:25] | I will pick you up tomorrow, then. | 那我明天去接你们 |
[17:35] | These drinks is vicious. | 这酒真的很烈 |
[17:43] | Oh, they hate that we know more than they do. | 他们痛恨我们知道的比他们多 |
[17:46] | They just hate it. | 他们就是对此痛恨 |
[17:51] | Okay, well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[17:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:57] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[18:00] | Vlad’s all right. Just wishes he was higher up the … | 弗拉德就这样 老是想把控… |
[18:02] | No. Konstantin. I don’t like him. | 不 康斯坦丁 我不喜欢他 |
[18:06] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Well, they’re no more slippery than we are. | 他们别想在我们眼皮底下耍滑头 |
[18:12] | I suppose. | 但愿 |
[18:15] | Are they old friends? | 他们是你的老朋友吗 |
[18:19] | No. | 不是 |
[18:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:33] | I need to see the doctor. I think you broke my rib. | 我要去看医生 我觉得你把我的肋骨弄断了 |
[18:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:39] | Wow, you are such a flirt. | 你真是个调情高手 |
[18:42] | Mm? | 不是吗 |
[18:44] | You see? Look at that. | 你看看 看看你 |
[18:47] | You are shameless. | 你真无耻 |
[18:58] | How do I work in there? | 我怎样才能在那工作 |
[19:03] | I’ll cook you dinner. | 我会给你做晚餐 |
[19:05] | I can do crazy things with a carrot. | 我用一根胡萝卜就能做好多疯狂的事情 |
[19:07] | – Can you scrub potatoes? – Yes. | -你会清洗土豆吗 -会 |
[19:11] | You can scrub a toilet, then. | 那你肯定也会清洗厕所咯 |
[19:12] | You just want to see me bending over. | 你就是想看我弯腰翘臀 |
[19:16] | You know me so well. | 你真了解我 |
[19:18] | I really need to see the doctor! | 我真的需要去看医生 |
[19:57] | 那儿 | |
[20:00] | 快去 | |
[20:11] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 会 |
[20:17] | It’s easier if you swizzle it. | 这样搅会更容易一点 |
[20:23] | – You’ve done this before? – Oh, yes. | -你以前做过这个吗 -是的 |
[20:30] | Have you been to the doctor here? | 你在这儿有去看过医生吗 |
[20:33] | I have cancer and he has only seen me once. | 我得了癌症 他也只来看过我一次 |
[20:37] | You have to be actually dying to go. | 你只有快死了才能去看医生 |
[20:42] | Why are you here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[20:44] | I stole some hats. | 我偷了一些帽子 |
[20:49] | Why are you here? | 你呢 |
[20:50] | I’m spontaneously violent. | 我有自发性暴力倾向 |
[20:56] | We will be friends. | 我们会成为朋友的 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:03] | 别拿刷子碰来碰去 | |
[21:07] | {\bord0\shad0\fad(500,500)\an5\alpha70\fs52\t(3000,10000,0.5,\fry360)\t(50000,63000,0.5,\fry-360)\pos(1185.333,53.333)}LOT | {\fs34\b1\t(3000,10000,0.5,\fry-360)\t(50000,63000,0.5,\fry360)}译者联盟 |
[21:20] | I’ll be listening from the other room. | 我在另一个房间里听 |
[21:24] | It’s better with just the women. | 只有女性会更好 |
[21:52] | 你好 纳迪娅 | |
[22:01] | 你会说英语吗 | |
[22:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:06] | We don’t have much time, so I’m getting straight to the point. | 我们没有多少时间 所以我就直说了 |
[22:10] | My name is Carolyn Martens. | 我叫卡罗琳·马滕斯 |
[22:12] | This is my colleague, Eve Polastri. | 这是我的同事 伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[22:16] | We’re from the British Intelligence Service. | 我们来自英国情报局 |
[22:19] | We want to ask you some questions | 想问你几个关于你最近 |
[22:21] | about your recent trip to Bletcham. | 布莱切姆之行的问题 |
[22:25] | We want to know anything you can tell us about who you’re working for. | 我们想知道关于你所效力之人的一切信息 |
[22:30] | You may take some seconds to think what your terms are. | 你可能要花几秒钟想想你的条件[措辞] |
[22:33] | We don’t have long, | 我们时间不多 |
[22:35] | and we’re not going to accept anything silly. | 所以我们不想听到任何蠢话 |
[22:38] | – Terms? – What can we give you? | -什么条件 -我们能给你什么 |
[22:42] | We can secure your release from this prison. | 我们可以确保你从监狱释放 |
[22:47] | We can have you transported back to the UK, | 可以把你转移回英国 |
[22:50] | where you’ll be protected. | 在那里你将受到保护 |
[22:53] | If you give us information. | 只要你告诉我们想知道的信息 |
[23:00] | – I don’t trust you. – Fair enough. | -我不相信你 -很公平 |
[23:03] | We don’t trust you either. | 我们也不信任你 |
[23:05] | So how about we strike a deal? | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[23:08] | You give us something now | 你现在给我们一些信息 |
[23:09] | so that we can verify you. | 以便我们验证 |
[23:11] | If the information proves useful, | 如果这些信息被证明是有用的 |
[23:13] | then, in a few days, we’ll have you removed from the prison. | 那么几天内 我们就会把你从监狱转移走 |
[23:18] | We’ll take you to the embassy | 把你送去大使馆 |
[23:20] | and continue the interview there. | 继续在那里审问你 |
[23:25] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁效力 |
[23:33] | Tell us about Oksana. | 告诉我们关于奥克萨娜的事 |
[23:37] | Were you friends when you were here together? | 你们一起在这儿的时候是朋友吗 |
[23:44] | Did you help her escape? | 你帮她逃走的吗 |
[23:50] | It was meant to be me. | 本来应该是我的 |
[23:52] | – What was? – He was meant to take me. | -什么 -他本来是要带我走的 |
[23:57] | She wanted to meet him. | 她想见见他 |
[24:01] | To be sure I was safe. | 以确保我是安全的 |
[24:03] | Because she loved me. | 因为她爱我 |
[24:08] | But she… | 但是她… |
[24:12] | I don’t know what she did to him, but he took her. | 我不知道她对他做了什么 但他带走了她 |
[24:16] | If you want to know about Oksana, you need to find … | 如果你想了解奥克萨娜 你需要去找… |
[24:27] | The sound is not working in there. | 那边听不到声音 |
[24:30] | Please carry on. | 请继续 |
[24:34] | It’s okay. He’s with us. | 没关系 他是和我们一起的 |
[24:39] | We need to find who? | 我们需要找到谁 |
[24:43] | Who do we need to find? | 我们需要找谁 |
[24:47] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[24:52] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[24:59] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[25:02] | You said it was a man. | 你说过那是个男人 |
[25:04] | Anna who? | 安娜谁啊 |
[25:05] | The reason she was here in the beginning. | 一开始她为什么在这里的原因 |
[25:10] | Nadia, Anna who? | 纳迪娅 安娜谁啊 |
[25:16] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[25:42] | – Do it. – No. | -做吧 -不行 |
[25:44] | Please, you are my friend now. | 求你了 你现在是我的朋友 |
[25:46] | I will get shit for it. | 我会惹上麻烦的 |
[25:47] | No, I started it. I provoked you. | 不会 是我挑起 我挑衅了你 |
[25:50] | Say I told everyone you were a big tasty lady | 就说我告诉大家你是个可口美人 |
[25:53] | but your fanny smells. | 但你的逼都臭了 |
[25:56] | There she is. Come on, you giant ball sack. | 就是这样 来吧 你个大麻袋头 |
[26:05] | 把她带到C区 | |
[26:09] | *May the best man win* | *愿最好的人胜出* |
[26:15] | – That was immoral. – What? | -那是不对的 -什么 |
[26:18] | Offering her something we can’t give her. | 许诺她一些我们给不了的东西 |
[26:20] | You don’t know what I’m able to offer her. | 你又不知道我能给她什么 |
[26:23] | – I do. – You certainly don’t. | -我知道 -你当然不知道 |
[26:26] | It doesn’t matter. He won’t do it. | 没关系 他不会同意的 |
[26:34] | Make it quick. People are asking why you’re here. | 快点 有人在问你为什么在这儿了 |
[26:37] | Nadia’s information. She won’t give it up | 纳迪娅有情报 但没有豁免权 |
[26:39] | without immunity and safe passage back to the UK. | 以及安全抵达英国 她是不会说的 |
[26:42] | You are joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:43] | She has names. I know it. | 她知道一些人 我知道 |
[26:47] | What is the name of this organization? | 这个组织的名字是什么 |
[26:51] | The Twelve. | 「十二门徒」 |
[26:53] | This is good for you, Vlad. We’d have a lot more | 这对你有好处 弗拉德 我们会有更多消息 |
[26:56] | if you let us get her out immediately. | 如果你让我们马上把她弄出来 |
[26:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:00] | You lost me at “Trust me.” I am sorry. | 你已经失去我的信任了 我很抱歉 |
[27:04] | I cannot sanction it and you know that. | 你知道我不能批准的 |
[27:05] | You don’t have the authority? | 你没有足够的权限吗 |
[27:08] | Do not test the limits of my authority, Carolyn, | 不要试探我的权限 卡罗琳 |
[27:10] | and I will not test yours. | 我也不会试探你的 |
[27:14] | I hope you appreciate our help so far. | 希望目前我们提供的帮助有帮到你 |
[27:16] | We will look into everything from now and update you. | 从现在起我们会调查一切并及时通知你 |
[27:20] | The girl stays in Russia. | 那个女孩得留在俄罗斯 |
[27:28] | What is the phrase in your country? | 你们国家是怎么说来着 |
[27:31] | Don’t be a smug asshole. | 别做自以为是的混蛋 |
[27:32] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是这个 |
[27:35] | He’ll change his mind. | 他会改变主意的 |
[27:38] | We just need to find something for him to nibble on. | 我们只是需要找点东西引他上钩 |
[28:12] | you were certainly committed to getting yourself in here. | 你为了到这里来还真是煞费苦心啊 |
[28:17] | Konstantin said you prefer English these days. | 康斯坦丁说你现在更喜欢说英语了 |
[28:22] | You look fresh… for a dead woman. | 对于一个死掉的女人 你看上去神采奕奕啊 |
[28:28] | Do you remember the room they call The Hole? | 你还记得他们称为「洞穴」的房间吗 |
[28:31] | – Vividly. – Good. | -记忆犹新 -很好 |
[28:33] | When the job is complete, | 任务完成后 |
[28:35] | get yourself put into The Hole for 9:00 PM tomorrow. | 明晚9点把自己弄进去 |
[28:39] | If my memory serves me well, | 如果我没记错 |
[28:41] | it won’t be hard for you. | 这对你来说很容易 |
[28:43] | Konstantin will meet you. | 康斯坦丁会来见你 |
[28:48] | The target is in Wing B, | 目标在B区 |
[28:52] | cell 21. | 21号牢房 |
[28:56] | I suppose I’m keeping this up my arse, hmm? | 我猜我得把这个藏屁眼里了 是吗 |
[28:59] | I’m not going to help you with that bit. | 这个我可帮不了你 |
[29:02] | No. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[29:11] | – I don’t like Vlad either. – Oh. No, he’s a good one. | -我也不喜欢弗拉德 -不喜欢吗 他是个好人 |
[29:15] | Really? Then how can we convince him? | 真的吗 那我们怎么才能说服他呢 |
[29:17] | I mean, he’s got to have something we can, | 我们总得有什么他的把柄 |
[29:19] | you know, tug on, so to speak. | 才能牵制他 是吧 |
[29:21] | Leave him to me. | 他那边交给我吧 |
[29:23] | Let me tell you about Vlad. | 我告诉你一些关于弗拉德的事吧 |
[29:25] | In the ’70s, | 70年代时 |
[29:27] | a journalist called Mary Kenny | 有一位叫玛丽·肯尼的记者 |
[29:28] | was found tangled in the arms of | 被发现与一名 |
[29:30] | a former cabinet member of the Ugandan government. | 乌干达政府前内阁成员有染 |
[29:33] | The Private Eye printed it. | 《私家侦探》报道了出来 |
[29:35] | And the phrase “Ugandan discussions” | 而”乌干达讨论”这个词组 |
[29:38] | quickly took on a more illicit meaning. | 很快就有了十分不正当的含义 |
[29:44] | Let’s just say that Vlad and I | 这么说吧 我和弗拉德 |
[29:45] | had one or two “Ugandan discussions” Ourselves. | 我们进行过一两次”乌干达讨论” |
[29:49] | I spent the whole time thinking it was some sort of honey trap. | 我一直以为这是某种美男计 |
[29:53] | He spent the whole time thinking the same. | 他也一直以为这是个美人计 |
[29:55] | Which, if anything, just made the whole thing more thrilling. | 那不过是让整个过程更加令人兴奋罢了 |
[29:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:00] | We’re not the most obvious match. | 我们不是最相配的一对 |
[30:03] | But the man is extraordinarily… | 但是他极其的… |
[30:07] | agile. | 动作灵活 |
[30:11] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[30:12] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[30:14] | I discovered a little sort of plutonium plot… | 我后来发现了一些和钚有关的密谋 |
[30:17] | some years ago. | 很多年前的事了 |
[30:18] | And the rumor mill thought he’d given me the information. | 传言说是他向我透露了消息 |
[30:21] | He hadn’t, but I had to protect my source, so… | 他并没有 而我必须保护我的线人 所以就… |
[30:25] | I let them believe it. | 我让大家相信了就是他 |
[30:28] | He’s never forgiven me. | 他一直没有原谅我 |
[30:32] | Hmm. Who was your source? | 你的线人是谁啊 |
[30:34] | Konstantin. | 康斯坦丁 |
[30:37] | No one believed it wasn’t Vlad. | 大家相信那是弗拉德干的 |
[30:40] | Poor agile Vlad. | 可怜的灵活弗拉德 |
[30:43] | So you slept with them both. | 所以你和他俩都睡过 |
[30:46] | God, I’m …I’m sorry I don’t like your boyfriends. | 天啊 真抱歉我不喜欢你的男朋友们 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry you don’t like your husband. | 真抱歉[遗憾]你不喜欢你的丈夫 |
[30:53] | – What? – It’s all right. | -什么 -没关系的 |
[30:56] | You can still love him. | 你依旧可以爱他 |
[30:58] | For me… | 对我来说… |
[31:00] | it was always the ones I liked the least I loved the most. | 我最爱的那些偏偏是我最讨厌的 |
[31:04] | Maybe it was the fact that I loved them made me… | 也许正因为我爱他们 才让我… |
[31:08] | dislike them so much. | 如此讨厌他们 |
[31:10] | Oh, dear. I’m bordering on the profound. | 天 我这是在深奥的边缘试探啊 |
[31:15] | Bed. | 上床 |
[31:17] | Bed. | 睡觉去 |
[31:18] | We’re done today. You just about held your nerve. | 今天就到这里 你刚才说那番话很有勇气 |
[31:32] | Hey. Kenny, it’s me.Have we found anything on Anna? | 肯尼 是我 找到什么和安娜有关的信息了吗 |
[31:35] | Hey. Yes. | 找到了 |
[31:36] | She is the wife of the man Oksana murdered | 她是被奥克萨娜谋杀那人的妻子 |
[31:40] | and, um… | 还是… |
[31:43] | – Castrated. – Yes. Six years ago. | -被阉割了 -是的 六年前 |
[31:46] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[31:48] | I also need you to look into any private correspondence | 我还需要你调查所有私人通信 |
[31:51] | between, uh, Konstantin Vasiliev … | 康斯坦丁·瓦西里耶夫和… |
[31:55] | V-A-S-I-L-I-E-V …a member of Russian intelligence here. | 瓦 西 里 耶 夫 他是俄罗斯情报人员 |
[31:59] | Anything on him at all. | 任何关于他的信息 |
[32:00] | And who? | 和谁的通信 |
[32:02] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[32:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:19] | No. Not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[32:28] | 安静点 | |
[32:31] | No. | 别 |
[32:47] | – Nyet. – Uh, yes. | -不 -嗯 是的 |
[32:50] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[32:53] | – Give it to me now. – No! | -快给我 -不 |
[32:59] | 她想杀我 | |
[33:02] | 我说她想杀我啊 | |
[33:04] | She wants to kill me. | 她想要杀我 |
[33:06] | 阻止她 | |
[33:06] | 哪一个 | |
[33:08] | 那一个 | |
[33:10] | 疯婆子 | |
[33:10] | 嘿 停下 | |
[33:11] | 停下 | |
[33:12] | 你不是朋友 | |
[33:21] | Look what you did. | 看看你干了什么 |
[33:25] | Oh, my God! Look what she did! | 我的天 看她干了什么 |
[33:27] | Be careful. She has a knife. | 小心点 她有一把刀 |
[33:32] | 我干的 我知道是我干的 | |
[33:34] | 艾格尼娅 | |
[33:35] | 跟我倒数 | |
[33:37] | 七 | |
[33:39] | 六 | |
[33:42] | 五 四 | |
[33:44] | 三 | |
[33:45] | 二 | |
[34:06] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:08] | Excuse the meeting place. | 抱歉见面地点选在这里 |
[34:11] | It’s right between my son’s school and the office, so… | 这在我儿子学校和办公室之间 所以… |
[34:14] | It’s lovely. | 这儿挺好 |
[34:16] | Very…Russian. | 很有俄罗斯风情 |
[34:20] | Carolyn doesn’t know you’re here, does she? | 卡罗琳不知道你在这里 对吧 |
[34:24] | I need Nadia. | 我需要纳迪娅 |
[34:26] | I can’t give her to you. | 我不能把她交给你 |
[34:28] | This organization murdered my colleague. | 这个组织谋杀了我的同事 |
[34:30] | Oksana broke into my house, | 奥克萨娜闯进我的房子 |
[34:32] | the home I share with my husband. | 我和我丈夫一起住的房子 |
[34:35] | She didn’t kill me. | 她没有杀我 |
[34:37] | She connected with me. | 她和我深入交心 |
[34:39] | I believe she wants a way out of this thing. | 我相信她想要摆脱这事 |
[34:41] | Same as Nadia. | 和纳迪娅一样 |
[34:43] | These are young women manipulated into this job. | 这些年轻女性都是被人操纵而从事暗杀 |
[34:46] | Nadia means nothing to anyone in there. | 纳迪娅在监狱里一文不值 |
[34:49] | Out here she could be the key to The Twelve. | 出了监狱 她可能是找到「十二门徒」的关键 |
[34:53] | Give her to us, | 把她交给我们 |
[34:54] | and we will release your sleeper agent who helped Frank | 我们会释放你们那位帮了弗兰克的潜伏特工 |
[34:56] | and, I swear, if we get a lead, | 我发誓 如果我们得到线索 |
[34:58] | it is yours to chase. | 会交由你来调查 |
[35:00] | Yours to own. You can be the heroes. | 功劳都给你 你可以成为英雄 |
[35:02] | I don’t give a shit about that. | 我对那些都不在乎 |
[35:04] | – I just want the girls. – Why? | -我只想要那些女孩 -为什么 |
[35:07] | Because one of them is a little prick and she’s keeping me up at night. | 因为其中一个小贱人搞得我整晚都睡不好觉 |
[35:10] | I don’t care how you sleep. | 我不在乎你睡得怎么样 |
[35:13] | You’re wasting my time and yours. | 你在浪费我和你自己的时间 |
[35:16] | Good- bye. | 再见 |
[35:19] | I know it wasn’t you… | 我知道并不是你 |
[35:21] | …who told Carolyn about the plutonium. | 告诉了卡罗琳钚的事 |
[35:25] | I know who her source was. | 我知道她的线人是谁 |
[35:28] | And I can prove it. | 而且我可以证明 |
[35:30] | He’s one of yours. | 他是你们的人 |
[36:15] | Kenny, literally any correspondence. | 肯尼 有任何通信都行 |
[36:18] | E-mails, birthday cards. | 电子邮件 生日贺卡 |
[36:19] | And, you know, look everywhere. | 四处都找下 |
[36:21] | Under her bed, her pillowcases. | 她的床下 她的枕头套里 |
[36:23] | I-I’ve got to come up with something. | 我必须有点证据 |
[36:26] | 阿特拉索夫旅馆 | |
[36:29] | 如果我写下来可以交给你吗 | |
[36:31] | 求你了 求你了 | |
[36:33] | 这很重要 | |
[36:51] | 伊芙·波拉 | |
[37:03] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[37:10] | I can get us out of here. | 我可以把我们弄出去 |
[37:12] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[37:14] | The British, they are helping me. | 英国人 她们在帮助我 |
[37:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:17] | I’m going to give them everything. | 我要把一切都告诉她们 |
[37:20] | You have something to give them? | 你有什么要告诉她们的吗 |
[37:23] | What Konstantin? | 康斯坦丁的事吗 |
[37:25] | He’s working with the British. | 他在和英国人合作 |
[37:27] | He’s helping them get me out. | 他在帮她们把我弄出来 |
[37:29] | – What – She’s going to help me. | -什么 -她会帮我的 |
[37:31] | She wants to help you, too. She was asking about you. | 她也想帮助你 她在问你的事 |
[37:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:39] | Was it an Asian woman with amazing hair? | 是一个有着超赞秀发的亚裔女人吗 |
[37:46] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[37:49] | I could have shot you. | 我本来可以对你开枪 |
[37:52] | In England, I could have shot you, but I didn’t. | 在英格兰 我本可以杀了你 但我没有 |
[37:55] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[37:57] | I told her to speak to Anna. | 我让她去找安娜谈谈 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | – Are you going to kill me? – Mm-hmm. | -你要杀了我吗 -嗯哼 |
[38:17] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[38:20] | How? | 什么方式 |
[38:24] | With this, I guess. | 我想就用这个了 |
[38:26] | Please, I can get us both out. | 求你了 我可以让我们都离开这里 |
[38:28] | I’m already out. | 我已经离开了 |
[38:32] | I’m just here for you. | 我只是为你而来 |
[38:36] | Maybe we should hang you. | 也许应该吊死你 |
[38:45] | But I do have to be quick. | 但我必须迅速解决 |
[38:52] | A-28是空的 | |
[39:11] | 这边B-21牢房 | |
[39:17] | Take me to The Hole! | 带我去「洞穴」啊 |
[39:24] | – Kenny… – Is she with you? | -肯尼 -她和你在一起吗 |
[39:27] | No. Why? Have you spoken to her? | 没有 怎么了 你跟她说过话了吗 |
[39:30] | Kenny… Kenny, what have you found? | 肯尼 肯尼 你发现了什么 |
[39:33] | Are you alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[39:34] | Can you just…go to your room? | 你能…去你房间里吗 |
[39:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:38] | I found something from Konstantin. | 我找到了一些来自康斯坦丁的东西 |
[39:40] | What? | 是什么 |
[39:44] | Some letters. | 一些信 |
[39:45] | What sort of letters? | 什么样的信 |
[40:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | Let me out! I did it! | 让我出去 我做到了 |
[40:27] | Hey! I have a visitor. Let me out. | 嘿 我有访客 让我出去 |
[40:29] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[40:41] | 这能让你平静 | |
[40:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:46] | Let me out. Where is he? | 让我出去 他在哪儿 |
[40:48] | 谁 | |
[40:51] | Konstantin. | 康斯坦丁 |
[40:53] | Konstantin? | 康斯坦丁 |
[40:54] | Konstantin. He is coming. | 康斯坦丁 他就要来了 |
[40:58] | 康斯坦丁谁啊 | |
[41:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:04] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:05] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[41:09] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[41:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:16] | No, let me out! | 不 让我出去 |
[41:20] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[41:22] | No! | 不要啊 |
[41:24] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[41:28] | No! Let me out! | 不 让我出去 |