时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 前情回顾 | |
[00:04] | I believe there is a female assassin operating internationally. | 我相信有一个跨国犯罪的女刺客 |
[00:08] | A woman in London is leading a department just to find you. | 伦敦的一个女人正领导一个部门搜寻你 |
[00:10] | ANON | |
[00:11] | – What’s her name? – Eve Polastri. | -她叫什么 -伊芙·波拉斯特里 |
[00:12] | I’d say she scores high on the psychopathy scale. | 我敢说她的精神变态指数肯定非常高 |
[00:15] | Well, that’s a good start then, isn’t it? | 这是个不错的开头 不是吗 |
[00:17] | I’m on her tail. Call me, I don’t want to lose eyes on her. | 我在跟踪她 打给我 我不想跟丢她 |
[00:20] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[00:22] | She was in my house. | 她来了我家里 |
[00:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:25] | I just want to have dinner with you! | 我只是想和你一起吃顿晚饭 |
[00:26] | 初版片源 乔一乔 万能的Joey | |
[00:28] | I know you’re a psychopath. | 我知道你是个精神病患者 |
[00:30] | You go in, kill Nadia, and come out. | 你进去 杀了纳迪娅 然后出来 |
[00:32] | The British, they’re going to give them everything. | 英国人 我要把一切都告诉她们 |
[00:34] | I’m going to get into the prison security cameras. | 我会黑进监狱的监控系统 |
[00:37] | Where are they taking her? | 他们把她带到哪里去了 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:39] | How many more people have to die | 在你达到目标之前 |
[00:40] | before you complete this level? | 还得有多少人死去 |
[00:43] | OK, I’ve got a lead. | 我找到一条线索 |
[00:45] | I think about you all the time. | 我时刻都在想着你 |
[00:47] | Your eyes and your mouth, and… | 想你的眼眸和双唇 |
[00:49] | ..What you feel when you kill someone. | 你杀人时会是什么感受 |
[00:50] | You found me. Well done. | 你找到我了 干得漂亮 |
[00:53] | – You can’t. – I can. | -你下不了手的 -我可以 |
[00:55] | I really liked you. | 我真的喜欢过你 |
[00:57] | Wait there! | 在这等着 |
[00:59] | Put that down! I’m coming out! | 把枪放下 我要出来了 |
[01:05] | 30秒后 | |
[01:56] | 我来了 | |
[01:59] | 我的天 | |
[02:06] | Come on. Let’s go. | 赶紧 行动 |
[02:19] | Oh, dammit! | 该死 |
[02:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:22] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[02:23] | *It’s not that I don’t appreciate it* | *不是我不感激* |
[02:32] | *It’s not that I don’t care* | *也并非我不在意* |
[02:40] | *It’s not that I don’t have much to say…* | *不是说我无话可讲* |
[02:47] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[02:47] | Do You Know How to Dispose of a Body? | 你知道怎么处理尸体吗 |
[02:58] | 快点 动作快些 | |
[03:00] | 房子里面有好多破东西要搬出来 | |
[03:08] | 她不在里面 | |
[03:09] | 屋里有血迹 | |
[03:10] | 她走不远 | |
[03:12] | 我们会找到她的 | |
[03:14] | 快点 快点 | |
[03:26] | *It’s not you* | *问题不在于你* |
[03:29] | *It’s not you* | *不在于你* |
[03:31] | *It’s me.* | *而在于我* |
[03:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:39] | – I know where you are. – Carolyn? | -我知道你在哪里 -卡罗琳 |
[03:42] | Get back here, now. | 赶紧回来 |
[03:46] | I think I might’ve killed her. | 我好像把她杀了 |
[03:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[03:55] | 巴黎火车北站 | |
[05:14] | Chaussures et ceintures, s’il vous plait. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[05:16] | Shoes and belts, please. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[05:17] | Shoes and belts, please. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[05:19] | Do you have anything in your pockets? | 您的口袋里有金属物品吗 |
[05:21] | Any jewellery? Or keys? | 有珠宝或钥匙吗 |
[05:23] | Avez-vous des bijoux ou des cles? | 您的口袋里有珠宝或钥匙吗 |
[05:26] | Shoes and belts, please. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[05:33] | Do you have anything in your pockets? | 您的口袋里有金属物品吗 |
[05:35] | Any jewellery or keys? No? | 有珠宝或钥匙吗 没有吗 |
[05:37] | Shoes and belts. Thank you. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[05:41] | Madame, hey. | 女士 请止步 |
[05:43] | Hey, madame! | 女士 |
[05:49] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
[06:17] | Chaussures et ceintures, s’il vous plait. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[06:23] | Madame, you cannot just go | 女士 您不能就这么离开 |
[06:25] | and leave your items on the belt. | 把个人物品留在传送带上 |
[06:26] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[06:28] | I had to go to the loo. It was an emergency. | 我必须得去厕所 实在憋不住了 |
[06:33] | I had a bad oyster. | 我吃了只坏牡蛎 |
[06:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:39] | Le bag de madame, s’il vous plait. | 您的包 女士 |
[06:41] | Oh, merci, merci. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Shoes and belts, please. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[06:47] | Chaussures et ceintures, s’il vous plait. | 请将鞋和腰带放入储物筐中 |
[07:11] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:15] | Were you saving this seat for someone? | 请问这个座位有人吗 |
[07:17] | Uh, no, no. | 没有 |
[07:18] | Please, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 请便 |
[07:29] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:40] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[07:41] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[07:44] | Exactly how you’re feeling. | 完全能理解 |
[07:47] | I don’t…I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我…我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:49] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[07:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:00] | Just a friend. | 一个朋友而已 |
[08:06] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[08:09] | You’re OK. | 你会没事的 |
[08:11] | I was just like you. | 我和你有过相同的境遇 |
[08:12] | How do you…how do you know me? | 你…你是怎么知道我的 |
[08:14] | Have you thought about meetings? | 你有考虑过互助会吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:21] | I know, it can be quite… | 我知道 这很… |
[08:22] | Oh, you think I’m a junkie? | 你不会以为我是个瘾君子吧 |
[08:24] | I really don’t think that’s an appropriate term. | 瘾君子这词不太合适吧 |
[08:27] | I’m… Oh, my… | 我…天… |
[08:29] | Don’t worry about it. I get it. | 别担心 我都懂 |
[08:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[08:32] | You may not think you have a problem now… | 你可能并没意识到这是个问题 |
[08:38] | Most addicts don’t. | 大多数吸毒者都是这样 |
[08:39] | But it takes one to know one. | 但我经历过 我懂 |
[08:43] | Uh-huh. OK. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[08:56] | ♪La Plus Belle Chanson – Jacqueline Taïeb♪ | |
[08:59] | *Un jour de pluie dans une ville qui dort* | *雨夜城已入梦* |
[09:02] | *C’est l’hiver, il fait froid pour de bon* | *寒冬腊月彻骨之冷* |
[09:06] | *Et dans les rues* | *大街小巷* |
[09:08] | *Le vent hurle a la mort* | *狂风怒号* |
[09:10] | *Quelle drole d’idee* | *我突发奇想* |
[09:11] | *D’en faire une chanson* | *作歌一曲* |
[09:14] | *La plus belle chanson du monde* | *这是世上最美的旋律* |
[09:18] | *C’est pas moi qui l’ecrirai* | *此歌却并非出自我手* |
[09:22] | *La plus belle chanson du monde…* | *这是世上最美的旋律* |
[09:30] | Oh, merde. | 靠 |
[09:44] | 天呐 上帝啊 帮帮我 | |
[09:47] | Drive faster! | 开快点 |
[09:53] | This is your fault. | 都怪你 |
[09:54] | No, I didn’t see you. | 我没看到你 |
[09:55] | You jumped in front of my car. | 你一下就出现在我车前面了 |
[09:57] | You really need an ambulance. | 你真的该叫辆救护车 |
[09:59] | You want to explain to them how you ran over me on purpose? | 想跟他们解释解释你是怎么故意撞上我的吗 |
[10:02] | Oh, my God, God help me. | 上帝啊 帮帮我 |
[10:04] | 上帝保佑 上帝保佑啊 | |
[10:07] | How long until we get there? | 我们什么时候才能到 |
[10:09] | Um, maybe 10 minutes. | 大概十分钟 |
[10:12] | You know how to dispose of a body? | 你知道怎么处理尸体吗 |
[10:14] | ♪Damned – Unloved♪ | |
[10:15] | No! | 不知道 |
[10:18] | *Under your skin* | *皮囊之下* |
[10:22] | *Beneath your breath as you sigh* | *你的叹息之中* |
[10:30] | *Damned if you do* | *无论如何都将被百般谴责* |
[10:34] | 急救室 | |
[10:34] | *Hellfire.* | *地狱之火* |
[10:44] | Depechez-vous! | 快来人 |
[10:49] | Madames et monsieurs, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:50] | we will shortly be arriving at London St Pancras. | 火车将到达伦敦圣潘克拉斯火车站 |
[10:53] | Please take all your belongings with you | 请在下车时 |
[10:55] | when you leave the train, | 带好您的随身物品 |
[10:56] | and keep them with you at all times when on the station. | 时刻保管好您的随身物品 |
[11:36] | 放轻松 | |
[11:37] | How long have I been here? | 我在这多久了 |
[11:39] | Oh, you’re not French. | 你不是法国人呀 |
[11:40] | We couldn’t find any ID. | 我们没有找到你的身份证 |
[11:41] | How long? | 多久了 |
[11:43] | A few hours. | 几个小时 |
[11:46] | What drugs have you given me? | 你给了我什么药 |
[11:49] | Er, painkillers. | 止痛药 |
[11:50] | We had to clean you up, stitch your injury. | 我们给你清理缝合了伤口 |
[11:52] | We’ll start you on a course of antibiotics immediately. | 很快就会给你用上抗生素 |
[11:55] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[11:58] | You wound is deep, | 伤口很深 |
[12:00] | but it isn’t penetrating your organs. | 但还好没有伤及内脏 |
[12:02] | With antibiotics and dressing, it should heal. | 抗生素加上包扎处理 伤口会愈合的 |
[12:04] | Has anyone come here? | 有人来过吗 |
[12:06] | Anyone turned up here looking for me? | 有人来这里找过我吗 |
[12:07] | I don’t think so, no. | 应该没有 |
[12:10] | You know, with an injury like this, | 看你伤势这么重 |
[12:12] | I’m obliged to call the police. | 我是应该报警的 |
[12:18] | I’m not safe. | 我有危险 |
[12:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:21] | The man who did this to me… | 捅伤我的人… |
[12:25] | ..My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[12:26] | And he is a detective with the police judiciaire. | 他是警局的探员 |
[12:29] | If he knows I am here, he will kill me. | 如果他找到了我 他会杀了我的 |
[12:34] | I can ask the team to keep your admission off the records | 为了保证你的安全 我可以让工作人员 |
[12:37] | for your own safety, but when I get off my shift, | 抹除你的入院记录 但我马上要换班了 |
[12:40] | the next consultant may feel differently. | 我不能保证下一位医生和我意见一致 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:44] | When does your shift end? | 你什么时候下班 |
[12:46] | This evening. | 今晚 |
[12:54] | Can I have one? | 我能来一个吗 |
[12:58] | Oh, they are normally reserved for the children. | 糖果一般是给孩子们准备的 |
[13:03] | 棒棒哒[贴纸] | |
[13:05] | Oh, stickers. | 有贴纸 |
[13:09] | Poignardee, that’s what I said, stabbed. | 捅伤 我刚才说的就是”捅伤” |
[13:13] | Nothing, y…you sure? | 什么都没发现 你确定吗 |
[13:15] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[14:04] | 你在干嘛 | |
[14:07] | 没干嘛 | |
[14:08] | 你应该把药吃了 | |
[14:11] | 不 | |
[14:12] | 我不想吃 | |
[14:13] | 为什么 | |
[14:15] | 它们让我头晕目眩的 | |
[14:16] | 药效退之前我都走不了路 | |
[14:18] | 为什么要走路 | |
[14:20] | 因为有坏蛋在追我 | |
[14:23] | 我得去伦敦见我的女朋友 | |
[14:33] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[14:35] | A little. | 一点点 |
[14:36] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:38] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[14:39] | What happened to you, Gabriel? | 你怎么了 加布里埃尔 |
[14:41] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[14:43] | – Did you break your bones? – Yeah. | -有弄断你的骨头吗 -是的 |
[14:46] | And they had to put skin from my leg onto my face. | 医生还得把我腿上的皮肤移植到脸上 |
[14:50] | That’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[14:52] | – What is yours? – Stab wound. | -你怎么了 -我被捅伤了 |
[14:53] | 棒棒哒 | |
[14:55] | It’s really gooey. | 伤口还黏黏的 |
[14:56] | No way? | 不会吧 |
[14:57] | A man stabbed you? | 居然有男人会捅你 |
[14:59] | A woman stabbed me. | 一个女人捅了我 |
[15:01] | Women don’t stab. | 女人才不会做这种事 |
[15:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:06] | It surprised me too. | 我也很吃惊 |
[15:10] | She did it to show me how much she cared about me. | 但她这么做是为了表现有多在乎我 |
[15:16] | – That’s stupid. – No, it isn’t. | -真傻 -才不傻 |
[15:23] | Sometimes when you love someone, you will do crazy things. | 有时候当你爱一个人 你会做疯狂的事情 |
[15:30] | Gabriel, | 加布里埃尔 |
[15:32] | can you walk? | 你能走路吗 |
[15:33] | Yes, but it’s painful. | 能 但是会很痛 |
[15:35] | – My hip has pins. – Great. | -我的髋关节打了钢钉… -很好 |
[15:38] | Do you want to play a game? | 想玩个游戏吗 |
[15:41] | *Downtown The young ones are growing* | *闹市区中 年轻的生命蓬勃生长* |
[15:41] | ♪Kids in America – Kim Wilde♪ | |
[15:44] | *We’re the kids in America Whoa-oh.* | *我们是美国新生代* |
[15:47] | *We’re the kids in America Whoa-oh.* | *我们是美国新生代* |
[15:50] | *Everybody lives for the music-go-round* | *笙歌鼎沸 人人为此而活* |
[15:56] | *Bright lights, the music gets faster* | *灯光如昼 旋律急凑* |
[15:59] | *Look, boy, don’t check on your watch, not another glance…* | *听着孩子 千万别看表* |
[16:13] | *Kind hearts Don’t make a new story* | *善良的心才没新故事可言* |
[16:16] | *Kind hearts Don’t grab any glory* | *善良的心根本得不到荣耀* |
[16:19] | *We’re the kids in America…* | *我们是美国新生代* |
[16:21] | How was your work trip? | 这趟出差怎么样 |
[16:22] | Uh, fine, fine. It’s boring. | 凑活 挺无聊的 |
[16:25] | – That’s a lot of vegetables. – Yeah. | -蔬菜可真多 -可不 |
[16:32] | Can we talk about what happened? | 我们可以聊聊之前的事吗 |
[16:34] | When you pissed off? | 你之前生气 |
[16:38] | I wanted to make you dinner to | 我想给你做顿晚餐 |
[16:39] | apologise for being a dick. | 为我的混蛋行为道歉 |
[16:41] | You were kind of a dick. | 你当时确实挺混蛋 |
[16:42] | Well, good news. | 好消息是 |
[16:44] | I was fired, so… | 我被炒了 所以 |
[16:45] | ..We can go back to just… | 我们可以继续过… |
[16:48] | ..Being normal. | 正常的生活 |
[16:50] | Well, you certainly seem completely normal. | 你现在看起来可真”正常” |
[16:53] | What are you cooking? | 你做的什么 |
[16:54] | Nigella’s, er, roast chicken | 奈洁拉出的食谱 烤鸡 |
[16:54] | 奈洁拉·劳森 英国美食作家 | |
[16:56] | with, er, lemon and rosemary stuffing. | 配上柠檬和迷迭香 |
[16:58] | Er, the wine is in the fridge and the chicken is almost done. | 酒在冰箱里 烤鸡马上就好 |
[17:04] | – Eve? – Yeah? | -伊芙 -怎么 |
[17:06] | You mean this chicken? | 你是说这只鸡吗 |
[17:12] | 卡罗琳 | |
[17:44] | Eve, it’s ringing. | 伊芙 电话在响 |
[17:45] | Are you going to answer it? | 你要接吗 |
[17:45] | 卡罗琳 | |
[17:48] | You’ve been in the bath for more than an hour. | 你都泡了一个多小时了 |
[17:57] | Is everything OK? | 一切都还好吗 |
[18:09] | Has something happened? | 是发生什么事了吗 |
[18:10] | No… | 没有 |
[18:14] | ..Nothing happened. | 什么都没有发生 |
[18:18] | You can tell me, Eve. | 伊芙 你可以告诉我的 |
[18:20] | I… | 我… |
[18:23] | I…I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:25] | Are you in trouble? | 你是惹上麻烦了吗 |
[18:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:39] | Don’t. | 别 |
[18:40] | I have to. | 我不得不 |
[18:47] | I’m going to eat. | 我去吃饭了 |
[19:02] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[19:06] | Come on, give it to me. | 快点 给我 |
[19:09] | Give it to me! | 快给我 |
[19:13] | – Did you get it? – Yeah. | -你拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[19:15] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看到你了吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[19:20] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[19:22] | You’re really good at stealing, you should do it more. | 你真是擅长偷东西 应该多偷偷 |
[19:24] | You’re funny. | 你可真逗 |
[19:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:27] | I am funny. | 我就是很逗 |
[19:46] | 未知号码 | |
[20:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:03] | Hello, Mrs Polastri. | 您好 波拉斯特里女士 |
[20:05] | It’s Armando here from Rushmore Windows and Glazing. | 我是拉什莫尔窗户玻璃公司的阿曼多 |
[20:08] | I’m calling to talk to you about our new promotion. | 想给您推荐一款新的促销产品 |
[20:10] | Do you have time to talk? | 您有时间说话吗 |
[20:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:13] | Tell me about your windows, Armando. | 那给我介绍介绍你的窗户吧 阿曼多 |
[20:16] | Tell me everything about them. | 每个细节都不要放过 |
[20:18] | Uh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:19] | OK. Wow. | 好的 哇哦 |
[20:21] | So, er, Rushmore has a new deal on. | 拉什莫尔推出了新折扣 |
[20:23] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:24] | Now, do you happen to know what type of windows you have? | 那您知道您家窗户是什么类型的吗 |
[20:27] | Are they sash, bay, double glazed? | 是有框的双层玻璃飘窗吗 |
[20:30] | Because at Rushmore Windows, | 因为我们拉什莫尔公司 |
[20:32] | we specialise in a patented, draft excluding grouting technology, | 主打已获得专利的隔绝气流玻璃注浆技术 |
[20:35] | yet some owners are shocked to discover | 然而有些客户则十分惊讶于 |
[20:37] | how much heat is wasted by… | 有多少热量是被浪费在… |
[21:29] | *What could be becomes should have been* | *本该实现的却没能实现* |
[21:34] | *When whatever happens comes to an end* | *当一切都走向了结局* |
[21:40] | *I can tell you what you are* | *我可以告诉你你是什么* |
[21:43] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:44] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:45] | *I can tell you what you are* | *我可以告诉你你是什么* |
[21:48] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:49] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:51] | *I can tell you what you are* | *我可以告诉你你是什么* |
[21:54] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:55] | *What you are* | *你是什么* |
[21:56] | *I can tell you what you are* | *我可以告诉你你是什么* |
[21:59] | *What you are…* | *你是什么…* |
[22:27] | Bonjour? | 你好 |
[22:35] | 你的脸怎么了 医生 | |
[22:38] | 我骑马摔下来了 | |
[22:43] | 你一定就是新来的会诊医生了 | |
[22:45] | 是的 | |
[22:46] | 现在的医生都比以前那阵年轻呀 | |
[22:50] | 我没看上去那么年轻 | |
[22:54] | 有结果了吗 | |
[22:56] | 你是因为这个才过来的吗 | |
[22:59] | 是的 | |
[23:05] | 是好消息 | |
[23:08] | 你丈夫的病情有所好转 | |
[23:12] | 你确定吗 | |
[23:18] | 对不起 | |
[23:19] | 我已经做好了最坏的打算 | |
[23:23] | 谢谢你 太感谢了 | |
[23:25] | 你真是天使 | |
[23:38] | *Danger* | *危险* |
[23:40] | *Burning on* | *燃烧着* |
[23:44] | *Danger* | *危险* |
[23:47] | *Burning on…* | *燃烧着…* |
[23:48] | Do you have any money, Gabriel? | 加布里埃尔 你身上有钱吗 |
[23:50] | No. | 没有 |
[23:53] | Do your parents have any money? | 那你爸妈有钱吗 |
[23:55] | Are they coming to visit today? | 他们今天会来探望你吗 |
[23:58] | They died. | 他们死了 |
[23:59] | In the accident. | 因为那场事故 |
[24:02] | That’s not helpful to me, Gabriel. | 这可帮不上我 加布里埃尔 |
[24:07] | You don’t look very good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[24:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:22] | I mean, if I was on holiday… | 如果我是在度假的话… |
[24:24] | it would not eat me. | 它又不会吃了我 |
[24:26] | – It would. – No. | -它会的 -不会 |
[24:28] | – It would. – No. | -它会的 -才不会 |
[24:31] | Ah, Eve, this is Oliver. | 伊芙 这位是奥利弗 |
[24:32] | Oliver, say hello to Eve. | 奥利弗 这位是伊芙 打个招呼吧 |
[24:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:35] | Would you go and play in that swing over there | 你能去那边荡秋千 |
[24:37] | and just show Eve how high you can go? | 让伊芙看看你能荡到多高吗 |
[24:49] | My father used to come to this park all the time. | 我父亲过去常来这个公园 |
[24:53] | To the men’s bathing ponds, just over there. | 他经常去那边的男游泳池 |
[24:56] | Very popular in the ’50s with spies. | 在50年代非常受间谍欢迎 |
[24:59] | Ideal place for a sensitive conversation. | 那里是进行敏感谈话的理想场所 |
[25:03] | And to have sex with boys, of course, which… | 当然还可以和男孩做爱 |
[25:06] | ..Would’ve been an added bonus for Daddy. | 这对爸爸来说算是额外奖励 |
[25:11] | Paris. | 巴黎吗 |
[25:12] | – Carolyn… – No, don’t apologise. | -卡罗琳 -用不着跟我道歉 |
[25:14] | It’s a waste of my time and yours. | 这是在浪费我们俩的时间 |
[25:17] | A sudden urge to see the Mona Lisa, was it? | 突然想一睹蒙娜丽莎的芳容 是这样吗 |
[25:22] | I do hope so. | 我希望是如此 |
[25:23] | I had… | 我有个… |
[25:25] | ..A feeling. | 直觉 |
[25:26] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:27] | I…I went to find Villanelle. | 我去找薇拉内拉了 |
[25:31] | I thought it might be that. | 我大致猜到了 |
[25:34] | And did you? | 那你找到了吗 |
[25:37] | No. | 没有 |
[25:38] | I found her apartment, she wasn’t there. | 我找到了她的公寓 但她不在 |
[25:41] | She wasn’t there? | 她不在吗 |
[25:48] | What’s her flat like? | 她公寓什么样 |
[25:50] | Chic as shit. | 雅致到不行 |
[25:54] | As I was leaving, | 在我离开的时候 |
[25:56] | some people appeared dressed as paramedics. | 一堆穿着像医护人员的人出现了 |
[25:58] | They had an ambulance | 他们开着辆救护车 |
[25:59] | and they shot the woman next door. | 还开枪打死了隔壁的女人 |
[26:01] | The Twelve would have got the cleaners in. | 十二门徒有清道夫处理残局 |
[26:04] | She’s on the move, if she’s alive. | 如果她还活着 那她一定在逃亡中 |
[26:09] | Any ideas where she might have gone? | 你知道她可能会去哪里吗 |
[26:12] | Any feelings? | 有什么感受[感情]吗 |
[26:15] | No. | 没有 |
[26:17] | No feelings. | 毫无感受[感情] |
[26:18] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想走 |
[26:20] | Oh, my God, Carolyn. | 天呐 卡罗琳 |
[26:21] | – What? – That man’s taking Oliver. | -怎么了 -那个男人把奥利弗带走了 |
[26:24] | It’s probably his father, Eve. | 可能是他爸爸 伊芙 |
[26:26] | Wait, isn’t he with you? | 等等 他不是和你一起的吗 |
[26:28] | No, I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 不 我压根不认识他 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:37] | So, MI6 are sending a team over to Villanelle’s flat now. | 军情六处组了一支队伍搜查薇拉内拉的公寓 |
[26:41] | They won’t find anything. | 他们什么也不会找到 |
[26:42] | I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a sweet little married couple | 如果这会儿已经有对可爱的小夫妻搬进去了 |
[26:45] | have already moved in. | 我都丝毫不觉得意外 |
[26:45] | There won’t be a trace of her. | 那儿不会有她的任何踪迹 |
[26:48] | OK, so. Well, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样了 |
[26:50] | That’s what? | 哪样 |
[26:53] | Well, it’s over. You…you fired me. | 一切都结束了 你…你把我炒了 |
[26:55] | Oh, yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[26:57] | Well, lucky for you, circumstances have changed. | 但算你走运 情况有变 |
[27:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:17] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[27:18] | Morning. | 早安 |
[27:20] | – God. – You snore, you know. | -天啊 -你打鼾了 你知道吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:23] | Well, your parents are dead. | 你父母都死了 你知道吗 |
[27:35] | Gabriel, do you have any clothes? | 加布里埃尔 你有衣服吗 |
[27:38] | Uh, yes. In there. | 有 那里面 |
[27:46] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[27:53] | You can look if you want to. | 想看的话 你可以看一看 |
[27:55] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | I said… | 我说 |
[27:59] | ..You can look under my bandages if you want to. | 愿意的话 你可以解开我的纱布看一看 |
[28:03] | But you have to tell me how bad it is. | 但你得告诉我情况有多糟 |
[28:06] | They won’t let me look. | 他们不让我看 |
[28:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Is it bad? | 很糟吗 |
[28:23] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[28:25] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:25] | You sure? | 你确定要听吗 |
[28:27] | Yes. | 确定 |
[28:34] | Yeah, it’s really bad. | 糟透了 |
[28:37] | You look like a pizza. | 你的脸像块披萨 |
[28:39] | – What? – Ooh, wait. | -什么 -等等 |
[28:40] | Did you lose an eye? | 你是少了只眼睛吗 |
[28:42] | I’m a monster. | 我就是个怪物 |
[28:43] | You asked me to be honest, Gabriel. | 是你要我说实话的 加布里埃尔 |
[28:52] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[28:54] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[28:57] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[28:59] | Oh, Julia. | 朱莉娅 |
[29:04] | God! | 天 |
[29:05] | Your hair smells delicious. | 你头发好香 |
[29:07] | Sorry about the traffic jam. | 抱歉 堵车了 |
[29:09] | The UCH morgue’s being refurbished, | 联合医院的停尸房在翻新中 |
[29:11] | so we’re up to our eyeballs… | 搞得我们在这里忙得眼冒金星 |
[29:12] | ..In eyeballs. | 和一堆尸体大眼瞪小眼 |
[29:15] | Is this her? | 就是她吗 |
[29:16] | This is she. | 就是她 |
[29:20] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[29:21] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[29:23] | I…I’m sorry, what’s happening? | 我很抱歉 这是怎么回事 |
[29:33] | I’m afraid this one’s been in the ground for a couple of months. | 恐怕这具尸体已经在地下埋了几个月了 |
[29:43] | Forgive the smell. | 味道有点冲 不好意思 |
[29:45] | He has been the tiniest bit exhumed. | 他算是挖出来的尸体里面体格最小的一个了 |
[29:48] | Er…can I sit down? Please. | 我能坐下吗 感谢 |
[29:50] | I am sorry about this. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:52] | Can I get you something? | 需要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[29:53] | Water? Whisky? | 水 威士忌 |
[29:57] | A burger? | 汉堡怎么样 |
[29:59] | That’s the formaldehyde. | 是福尔马林的味道在搞鬼 |
[30:00] | The smell of the bodies makes you crave meat. | 尸体的气味让你渴望吃肉 |
[30:04] | God. | 天 |
[30:06] | That was delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[30:10] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[30:13] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来这里 |
[30:16] | Alistair Peel. | 阿利斯泰尔·皮尔 |
[30:18] | Alistair Peel, the internet guy, really? | 阿利斯泰尔·皮尔 那个搞IT的吗 真的假的 |
[30:21] | Er, d…didn’t he die like a couple months ago? | 他不是几个月前死了吗 |
[30:24] | He did. | 没错 |
[30:25] | Of a heart attack. | 死于心脏病 |
[30:26] | No suspicious circumstances. | 没什么可疑情况 |
[30:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | And then Nadia slipped a note under the door of her prison cell. | 纳迪娅从监狱的门缝里扔出了一张纸条 |
[30:35] | The note contained two words. | 纸条上只有一个人名 |
[30:37] | Alistair Peel. | 阿利斯泰尔·皮尔 |
[30:39] | And it was addressed to you. | 而且纸条上写明要交给你 |
[30:43] | What? | 什么 |
[30:45] | What do you mean it was addressed to me? | “交给我”是什么意思 |
[30:46] | Why would Nadia write to me about Alistair Peel? | 纳迪娅怎么会给我写纸条说这事 |
[30:48] | Why indeed? | 究竟是为什么呢 |
[30:53] | When did you find out about this? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[30:54] | When were you going to tell me? | 你什么打算时候告诉我 |
[30:55] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在不是告诉你了吗 |
[31:06] | You think he was murdered. | 你觉得他是被杀害的 |
[31:07] | You think he was… | 你觉得他是被… |
[31:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:09] | So, I thought I’d draft in the head of the fan club. | 所以我想着找你这位头号粉丝聊一聊 |
[31:21] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[31:23] | Exactly? | 具体死因 |
[31:24] | It was cardiac arrest, | 他死于动脉型空气栓塞 |
[31:26] | caused by arterial air embolism. | 导致的动脉停搏 |
[31:29] | It’s an air bubble, in the bloodstream, | 他的血管中进了气泡 |
[31:31] | makes its way to the heart. | 气泡流进了心脏 |
[31:35] | Very hard to trace. | 痕迹非常难寻 |
[31:42] | Are you going to London now? | 你要去伦敦吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:47] | To see your girlfriend? | 去看你女朋友吗 |
[31:48] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[31:49] | What if she stabs you again? | 如果她再捅你怎么办 |
[31:50] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[31:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:54] | Well, I know her better now. | 因为我现在更了解她了 |
[31:57] | I know her better than anyone. | 比任何人都要了解她 |
[32:00] | Better than she knows herself. | 比她自己还要了解她 |
[32:04] | Never trust people on their looks, Gabriel. | 知人知面不知心 加布里埃尔 |
[32:08] | You can see scary people a mile away, | 吓人的人从大老远就能看出来 |
[32:09] | it’s the good people you have to worry about. | 你需要提防的是所谓的好人 |
[32:12] | Do I look scary? | 我看着吓人吗 |
[32:13] | Your face, yeah. | 你的脸 确实吓人 |
[32:17] | Will it get better? | 你说我的脸能恢复好吗 |
[32:18] | No, don’t think so. | 我觉得不能 |
[32:21] | Thank you for telling me, | 谢谢你告诉我实话 |
[32:23] | no-one will tell me the truth. | 没人跟我说实话 |
[32:38] | Come on, it will be cool, you can… | 别这样 一切都会好的 你可以… |
[32:42] | ..Get an eye patch. | 戴个眼罩嘛 |
[32:44] | ♪Opera House – Cigarettes After Sex♪ | |
[32:47] | I don’t want an eye patch. | 我不想戴眼罩 |
[32:48] | I want to look the same as everyone else. | 我想看起来和普通人一样 |
[32:50] | Don’t be a drama queen. | 别那么矫情 |
[32:53] | I don’t want people feeling sorry for me, | 我不想让别人可怜我 |
[32:56] | staring at me, I hate it. | 不想被盯着看 我讨厌那样 |
[32:58] | I want to be normal. | 我想做个普通人 |
[33:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:03] | Normal is boring. | 普通太无聊了 |
[33:07] | I’m not normal, you know. | 你看 我就不普通 |
[33:09] | But you look normal. | 但你看着挺普通的 |
[33:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:16] | I wish I’d died in the car, like everyone else. | 我要是像其他人一样死在那车里就好了 |
[33:20] | Would you want to spend your whole life like this? | 你想一辈子都以这副面容活着吗 |
[33:30] | No. | 不想 |
[33:35] | No, I wouldn’t. | 一点也不 |
[33:40] | It would be shit. | 那样就太惨了 |
[34:34] | He was a recluse, right? | 他是个隐士 对吧 |
[34:36] | Mm, reclusive, not a recluse. | 宅男 不是隐士 |
[34:38] | Anti-social, I’d say. | 要我说 他就是不善社交 |
[34:41] | Erm, did he have any staff? | 他手下有员工吗 |
[34:42] | Or, erm, I don’t know… | 或者说 我也说不好… |
[34:44] | Er, women who came into his house, | 有没有女人去过他家 |
[34:47] | people he didn’t know well? | 和他不太熟的那种 |
[34:49] | Prostitutes? | 妓女吗 |
[34:50] | No, I mean like chefs or personal trainers, | 不 厨师或者私教这类的 |
[34:54] | or assistants, or, I…I don’t know. | 或者助理什么的 我不清楚 |
[34:56] | He did have a pedicure. | 他确实有个修脚师 |
[34:58] | – What? – Once a week. | -什么 -一周来一次 |
[35:03] | A pedicure. | 修脚师 |
[35:04] | Don’t be sexist, Eve. | 别这么性别歧视 伊芙 |
[35:05] | Men can look after themselves too. | 男人也可以活得很精致 |
[35:09] | Well, perfect. | 很好 |
[35:12] | Look for a puncture mark on his foot. | 检查他脚上有没有刺痕 |
[35:14] | Well done. | 非常好 |
[35:27] | 抱歉 小姐 | |
[35:31] | 发生了一起事故 | |
[35:33] | 在警察来之前没人可以离开 | |
[35:38] | 我刚拿到我的检测结果 | |
[35:42] | 我… | |
[35:44] | 我想一个人静会儿 | |
[35:49] | 拜托了 | |
[35:55] | 去吧 | |
[35:57] | 但为了你的个人安全 请待在大门附近 | |
[36:30] | So… | 所以 |
[36:32] | ..Villanelle. | 是薇拉内拉吗 |
[36:34] | She could have been in England a couple of months ago, | 她几个月前可能是在英国 |
[36:36] | and Lord knows, she loves a costume. | 谁知道呢 她那么喜欢变装 |
[36:41] | What am I doing here, Carolyn? | 我在这里是干什么 卡罗琳 |
[36:43] | Going through the charade of solving your little test. | 表面上是在帮你解决问题 |
[36:46] | – You’re proving yourself useful. – No. | -你已经证明了自己的能力 -不 |
[36:49] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:50] | With Konstantin and Moscow, | 康斯坦丁和莫斯科发生的事 |
[36:52] | and what were you doing talking to Villanelle in that prison? | 你和薇拉内拉在监狱里都谈了些什么 |
[36:55] | I mean, who do you even work for? | 你到底为谁工作 |
[36:58] | Are you a part of The Twelve? | 你是十二门徒之一吗 |
[37:01] | What really happened in Paris? | 在巴黎究竟发生了什么 |
[37:05] | Why was Nadia’s note addressed particularly to you? | 为什么纳迪娅的纸条特别写明是给你的 |
[37:08] | And why are you and Villanelle so interested in each other? | 而且为什么你和薇拉内拉对彼此如此感兴趣 |
[37:14] | You see how it works? | 你明白游戏规则了吧 |
[37:16] | – I need to go home. – Home? | -我得回家去 -家吗 |
[37:19] | Is that really what you want? | 那真是你想要的吗 |
[37:20] | What do people do at home? | 人们在家里都做什么 |
[37:22] | I mean, I can’t…I can’t do this. | 我真的…没法继续了 |
[37:24] | Whether you work for us or not, | 不管你是否为我们工作 |
[37:26] | she’ll come for you. | 她都会冲着你来 |
[37:28] | So what’s it to be? | 所以你要怎么选择呢 |
[37:30] | Witness protection in Rochdale? I can start the paperwork. | 被安置到罗奇代尔的证人保护计划吗 我可以起草申请 |
[37:32] | What new name would you like? | 你喜欢什么新名字呢 |
[37:35] | Come on, Eve, there’s no need to pretend. | 伊芙 没必要伪装了 |
[37:37] | If she’s alive, YOU need to find her… | 如果她活着 你就得去找到她 |
[37:41] | ..Before she finds you. | 在她找上你之前 |
[37:43] | And she will. | 而她一定会找到你的 |
[37:45] | And there’s no need to play the reluctant ingenue with me. | 不用假装一副不情愿的样子 |
[37:49] | Just save that for your husband. | 演给你丈夫看就够了 |
[37:52] | Tell him I forced you to do it. | 告诉他是我强迫你这么做的 |
[37:54] | It’ll make it easier. | 那样会更容易 |
[38:32] | 加来 | |
[38:32] | 法国重要港口 有跨海到英国的客运与邮运港 | |
[38:57] | Mum, can I have some chocolate? | 妈妈 我可以吃点巧克力吗 |
[39:20] | You know, I’ve been thinking. All day. | 我思考了一整天 |
[39:25] | And I realised there’s no way out of this job. | 意识到这份工作毫无退路 |
[39:29] | You need this. | 你需要它 |
[39:32] | You can’t leave. | 你没法离开[离不开它] |
[39:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[39:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:44] | You don’t need to apologise, just talk to me. | 你没必要道歉 跟我聊聊吧 |
[39:48] | Eve, tell me, you can tell me anything. | 伊芙 跟我聊聊吧 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[39:51] | But not telling me… | 但不跟我说… |
[39:54] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[39:57] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[40:01] | So… | 所以 |
[40:03] | ..Are you going to tell me what’s going on? | 你要跟我说说发生了什么吗 |
[40:06] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[40:14] | I bought a shit ton of really expensive windows. | 我买了一堆贵得要死的窗户 |
[40:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:22] | 英国车辆 |