时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ANON | |
[00:29] | 莫斯科 1974年 | |
[00:32] | ♪Voices of Spring, Op.410 (From “Drop Dead Gorgeous”)♪ | |
[01:08] | 你在干什么 | |
[01:10] | 真正的冠军可以牺牲一切 | |
[01:12] | 你想再回到臭水沟里 | |
[01:14] | 过那种臭气熏天的生活吗 | |
[01:17] | 你还记得那种滋味吗 | |
[01:19] | 你告诉过我 你可以成为冠军的 达莎 | |
[01:22] | 你到底想不想赢 | |
[01:25] | 想 | |
[01:25] | 那就证明给我看 | |
[01:28] | 快点 | |
[01:47] | 在我心里 你就是冠军 | |
[01:58] | ♪Why Not – Unloved♪ | |
[02:33] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[02:33] | Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey | 不慌不忙 如愿以偿 |
[02:45] | 快点 有蛋糕了 | |
[02:47] | 蛋糕 蛋糕 | |
[03:05] | …especially if that love, | 特别是 如果这份爱 |
[03:07] | introduces themselves, | 在机场中央 |
[03:09] | by marching up to you in the middle of the airport, | 向你大步走来 还自我介绍 |
[03:12] | saying, “I’m going wherever you are going.” | 说着”无论你要去哪儿 我都一起” |
[03:19] | This day, this speech, | 今天 这段致辞 |
[03:22] | and this toast… | 以及这次举杯 |
[03:26] | Is for us. | 是为了我们 |
[03:28] | [大意 让我们干了这杯酒] | |
[03:35] | We love you! | 爱你们 |
[03:54] | If I’d have known getting married would be this much fun, | 要是我知道结婚这么有趣的话 |
[03:56] | I’d have done it loads more by now. | 我早就结无数次了 |
[03:59] | When I first met Maria… | 当我第一次遇见玛丽亚的时候 |
[04:02] | I thought, “Great shoes.” | 我想 “鞋子不错啊” |
[04:06] | But then I learned, there’s so much more to her than that. | 但后来我明白了 她远远不止这些 |
[04:09] | She also has a great house, | 她还有大房子 |
[04:11] | and a pool and tailor. | 有游泳池和私人裁缝 |
[04:15] | Hairdresser. | 有发型师 |
[04:16] | It really is the all-around excellent package. | 真是全方位的奢华套装啊 |
[04:33] | When we met… | 我们相遇的时候 |
[04:35] | I’d just had a really bad breakup. | 我刚经历了一场非常糟糕的分手 |
[04:40] | It was really bad. | 相当糟糕 |
[04:45] | But when I think about my ex today… | 但今天 当我想起我前任时 |
[04:52] | I realise… | 我发现 |
[04:56] | I am so much happier now she’s dead. | 她死后我高兴多了 |
[06:07] | ♪Tiene la Tarara – Marisol♪ | |
[06:15] | This is my special day. | 今天可是我结婚的日子 |
[06:23] | Sincere… | 真心 |
[06:25] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你啊 |
[06:27] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[07:19] | 刚刚结婚 | |
[07:30] | 军情六处 伦敦 | |
[07:38] | Apparently, I’ve lost their trust. | 显然 我失去了他们的信任 |
[07:41] | Was that something you ever wanted to find? | 这是你想过要知道的事情吗 |
[07:43] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[07:44] | The problem being, | 问题在于 |
[07:45] | they’ve brought someone in to oversee the desk. | 他们派了人来监管整个办公室 |
[07:48] | Someone dreadful, I might add. | 要我说 是个可怕的人 |
[07:50] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:52] | Diane doesn’t joke. | 戴安从不开玩笑 |
[07:53] | She’s too | 她向来 |
[07:55] | constricted. | 神经紧绷 |
[07:57] | And she specifically chose, | 她还专门选了个 |
[07:59] | a Whitehall Warrior | 白厅卫士 |
[07:59] | 在行政部门而不是在现役中 受雇的武装部队成员 | |
[08:00] | in a rather successful attempt to irritate me. | 企图来激怒我 |
[08:04] | So we’re basically being overseen by a massive wanker. | 那我们就是要被某个大混蛋监管了 |
[08:08] | Precisely. | 非常正确 |
[08:09] | – What would you like? – Orecchiette please, Sam. | -来点什么 -猫耳朵面 谢谢你 山姆 |
[08:14] | I mean, Diane’s been waiting for years to strike back at me, | 戴安已经等了好多年来反击我 |
[08:17] | and now’s her chance. | 现在她有机会了 |
[08:19] | She is a prime example of upper level | 她就是典型的那种高层人士 |
[08:22] | preventing the real work from being done. | 做实事的绊脚石 |
[08:24] | Bureaucracy in all its glory. | 紧紧守着官僚主义的荣耀 |
[08:28] | Parmigiano? | 来点帕玛森吗 |
[08:28] | 一种奶酪 | |
[08:30] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[08:32] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[08:36] | I hear you’ve been very naughty. | 听说你近来很淘气啊 |
[08:38] | Have I? How thrilling. | 有吗 那可真是令人激动 |
[08:43] | This is Mo Jafari. | 这位是莫·贾法里 |
[08:45] | A very promising young agent, | 一位前途无量的年轻特工 |
[08:46] | who I unearthed in Comms of all places. | 我在各地办事处发掘的人才 |
[08:49] | Mo, Paul Bradwell. | 莫 这位是保罗·布拉德韦尔 |
[08:51] | Paul was once the rising star of MI6 | 保罗曾是MI6一颗冉冉升起的明星 |
[08:53] | until he defected to the other side. | 直到他叛变去了对边 |
[08:55] | I don’t think the Foreign Office can be considered the other side, Carolyn. | 我可不认为外交部是对边 卡罗琳 |
[08:59] | Don’t you? | 是吗 |
[09:01] | I’m back now, with bells on. | 我回来了 带着热情[带着铃响] |
[09:04] | So we can hear you coming? | 所以我们就能听到你来了吗 |
[09:07] | Oh, we’re always like this, aren’t we? | 我们还是老样子 对吧 |
[09:10] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的 还是那样 |
[09:13] | Now listen, I understand you’re feeling a bit chippy, | 听着 我理解你现在的烦躁 |
[09:15] | but I honestly had no idea | 但说实话我也没想到 |
[09:17] | they were going to ask me to run the desk. | 他们会让我来管理 |
[09:20] | Oversee, Paul, not “run”. | 是监管 保罗 不是全权管理 |
[09:23] | Oversee. | 监管 |
[09:26] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[09:29] | You know, I very nearly called you over Christmas. | 你知道吗 圣诞节时我差点打给你 |
[09:31] | I was going through a terrible divorce | 那会儿我正经历一场糟糕的离婚 |
[09:32] | and I thought, if anybody knows how to get through this, | 我就想 如果有谁知道如何度过这关 |
[09:35] | it’s Carolyn. | 那一定是卡罗琳 |
[09:36] | She’s done it enough times. | 她已经轻车熟路了 |
[09:39] | Divorces are easy. | 离婚很简单 |
[09:41] | It’s marriages that are impossibly hard. | 婚姻才是极其艰难的 |
[09:43] | Are you joining us? | 你要一起吗 |
[09:44] | No, no, no. I have to dash. | 不了不了 我要闪人了 |
[09:47] | Lunch with the chief. | 和头儿一起吃 |
[09:50] | We’re going to make a fabulous team. | 我们会成为一个出色的团队 |
[09:56] | And Carolyn, | 还有 卡罗琳 |
[09:57] | I’m so sorry about the whole office debacle. | 很遗憾你整个办公室都没了 |
[10:00] | They told me I had to take yours | 他们说我只能用你那里 |
[10:01] | as it was closer to the department. | 因为它离处里更近 |
[10:04] | Paul, I don’t even know where my office is. | 保罗 我都不知道我办公室在哪 |
[10:08] | Good luck with Diane. | 祝你和戴安相处愉快 |
[10:10] | I hear she’s in a feisty mood. | 我听说她现在很暴躁 |
[10:15] | Three clean-up operations, unauthorised. | 三次清理行动 未经授权 |
[10:17] | The employment of former MI5 agents, unauthorised. | 任用前军情五处的特工 未经授权 |
[10:21] | Safe-housing an FSB agent… | 收容一名俄罗斯联邦安全局特工 |
[10:25] | Unauthorised. | 未经授权 |
[10:27] | Former agent, Hugo Turner, | 前特工雨果·特纳 |
[10:28] | who is currently, suing MI6 for injuries incurred | 正就他执行你罗马的任务时所受的伤害 |
[10:31] | during your operation in Rome, | 对军情六处提起诉讼 |
[10:33] | also unauthorised. | 同样 该行动未经授权 |
[10:35] | £416.27, unpaid lunches at the canteen. | 你在食堂未支付的餐费 共416.27英镑 |
[10:41] | And that’s to say nothing of Polastri’s fate. | 更不用说波拉斯特里的悲惨遭遇了 |
[10:45] | Well, Carolyn, what on earth do you have to say for yourself? | 卡罗琳 你还有什么想为自己辩解的吗 |
[10:54] | ♪She’s My Witch – Fireflies♪ | |
[10:58] | *Got hair as black as night* | *她的乌发深如夜色* |
[11:03] | *Got a skirt that’s a-ooh so tight* | *她的短裙紧贴肌肤* |
[11:08] | *I’m tellin’ you I’ve got an itch* | *你要知道 我全身瘙痒难耐* |
[11:15] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[11:20] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[11:26] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[11:34] | *Loveable, she’s good and bad* | *可爱如她 善良也邪恶* |
[11:39] | *Mess around and you been had* | *她在你的生活里到处捣乱* |
[11:44] | *Got a key and the master switch* | *她拿着钥匙 握着开关* |
[11:51] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[11:53] | 一开始我们想把意大利阿玛菲海岸放在最后一站 | |
[11:57] | 但是大部分导游都说那里适合当起点 | |
[12:02] | 我都想好等去了那里 每天我要吃的 | |
[12:07] | 都是意大利面 | |
[12:08] | 我还要一个塑料袋 | |
[12:10] | 我知道听起来老掉牙啦 | |
[12:14] | 可是蜜月就要浪漫嘛 | |
[12:17] | 说起浪漫 | |
[12:20] | 哪里比得上罗马 | |
[12:23] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[12:28] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[12:33] | *She’s my witch* | *她像女巫一般令我着迷* |
[12:51] | 新莫尔登[韩国城] 英格兰 | |
[12:56] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 看着点 |
[12:59] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[13:03] | 巴塞罗那 | |
[13:11] | We have been watching you since Rome. | 罗马那事之后我们一直在监视你 |
[13:14] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[13:19] | You’re not easy to replace. | 你很难被取代 |
[13:21] | You should see some of the cretins they send for me to train. | 你真该看看他们让我训练的那些白痴 |
[13:25] | If you did ever want back in, | 如果你想回来 |
[13:28] | I can get you more of everything. | 我可以帮你弄到一切 |
[13:32] | Money, travel, apartment. | 钱 旅行机会 公寓 |
[13:37] | All better than you’ve ever had. | 比你之前有过的都要好 |
[13:40] | You’re so talented. | 你天赋异禀 |
[13:42] | You’re the best I ever trained. | 你是我训练过最厉害的杀手 |
[13:44] | – You’re “Destined for greatness.” – Destined for greatness. | -你注定名垂青史 -名垂青史 |
[13:46] | – It’s true. – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | -我说的是真的 -耶 耶耶耶 |
[13:48] | You have brilliant career ahead of ysou, Oksana… | 你的前途一片光明 奥克萨娜 |
[13:50] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[13:55] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[14:07] | I’m still champion. | 我还是赢家 |
[14:09] | Best out of three. | 三次才算赢 |
[14:14] | Kopveska? | 科维斯卡饼干 |
[14:14] | 一种俄罗斯食物 | |
[14:15] | I get them imported to… | 我想办法把进口到… |
[14:17] | Hey, that is cheating. | 你那算作弊 |
[14:20] | So… | 所以… |
[14:23] | If I do ever want to come back, | 如果我真的想回来 |
[14:26] | and you give me all this amazing stuff… | 而你可以给我那么多好东西 |
[14:34] | What’s in it for you? | 你又能得到什么好处呢 |
[14:38] | Knowing my most talented student is doing work of her destiny. | 看到我最有天赋的学生做她命中注定的工作 |
[14:44] | I repeat… | 我再说一遍 |
[14:46] | What is in it for you? | 你能得到什么好处 |
[14:54] | If I get you back and working well… | 如果我把你招回来 你也好好工作的话 |
[14:59] | They will send me home, to Russia. | 他们会把我送回家 回俄罗斯去 |
[15:04] | Whatever you want, I will do it. | 你想要什么我都会满足你 |
[15:05] | I will get you anything. | 我会给你一切 |
[15:07] | Just tell me. | 告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[15:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:15] | Power is there for the taking, Oksana. | 权力是你唾手可得的东西 奥克萨娜 |
[15:17] | You just have to be smart about how. | 你只要知道怎样才是聪明的做法 |
[15:20] | Slowly, slowly, catch a monkey. | 不慌不忙 如愿以偿[抓住猴子] |
[15:25] | A Keeper. | 守门人 |
[15:28] | I want to be a Keeper. | 我想成为一个守门人 |
[15:30] | A Keeper is big. | 守门人地位很高 |
[15:32] | Higher than Konstantin, it’s higher than me. | 比康斯坦丁要高 比我的地位还要高 |
[15:34] | You said what I wanted, that’s what I want. | 你问我想要什么 这就是我想要的 |
[15:40] | Okay, okay. | 行吧 行吧 |
[15:41] | We… We can work with this. | 我们…我们可以想想办法 |
[15:44] | – Right? – Yeah, we can work with this. | -对吧 -对 我们可以想办法搞定这事 |
[15:46] | She wants to be Keeper. | 她想成为一个守门人 |
[15:48] | “Oksana, the Keeper.” | “守门人 奥克萨娜” |
[15:51] | Oksana wants to be Keeper. | 奥克萨娜想成为一个守门人 |
[15:54] | Oksana, the Keeper. | 守门人 奥克萨娜 |
[15:56] | I will go to them tomorrow and I will say she wants… | 我明天就去找他们 说你想要… |
[16:01] | “Villanelle.” | 薇拉内尔 |
[16:04] | You call me Villanelle. | 叫我薇拉内尔 |
[16:11] | Okay. Okay. Villanelle. | 好吧 薇拉内尔 |
[16:20] | ♪Hoola – Archie Bronson Outfit♪ | |
[16:46] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:49] | No, I’m not. | 我不好 |
[16:50] | Some bastard’s been stealing my Tangfastics again. | 某个混蛋又在偷我的软糖 |
[16:50] | 一种软糖的牌子 | |
[16:53] | Better call in the troops. | 最好叫警察咯 |
[16:55] | Well, you joke, but theft is theft, my friend. | 你随便笑我 但偷就是偷 朋友 |
[16:58] | Tangfastics today, data tomorrow. | 今天偷软糖 明天就偷数据了 |
[17:09] | Pop quiz tonight? | 今晚来参加答题游戏吗 |
[17:12] | Erm, I can’t this evening. | 今晚不行 |
[17:13] | But we need you for all the football questions. | 但足球的问题我们需要你来回答 |
[17:15] | I’m meeting someone. | 我要见个人 |
[17:18] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[17:19] | And I’m not the only one who knows about football. | 我也不是唯一一个了解足球的 |
[17:22] | You have friends? | 你居然有朋友 |
[17:28] | You realise to fit in here, | 你知道你要是想融入这里 |
[17:29] | you have to be socially inept like the rest of us. | 必须得跟我们一样社交无能 |
[17:32] | Oh, I’m that too. Don’t worry. | 我确实是 不用担心 |
[17:36] | So, who’s the friend? | 这个朋友是谁啊 |
[17:40] | It’s erm… It’s nothing, really. | 这个…没什么 真的 |
[17:46] | You know, a normal person would flake on their friends | 你知道 一个正常人会因为更有趣的事情出现 |
[17:49] | when something better turns up. | 而放朋友鸽子 |
[17:50] | Well, remind me not to rely on you for anything. | 这倒提醒了我以后千万不要指望你 |
[17:55] | I liked your piece on invasive jellyfish migration, by the way. | 对了 我喜欢你那篇写外来入侵水母迁徙的文章 |
[17:59] | Thanks. I liked yours. | 谢谢 我也喜欢你写的 |
[18:01] | Oh, wait, you haven’t written anything, have you? | 等等 你现在还什么都没写呢 对吧 |
[18:04] | I’m working on it. | 我正在写了 |
[18:05] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[18:07] | No, you promised us… | 不 你跟我们保证过 |
[18:08] | You said he doesn’t push it if it’s not ready, right? | 你说过要是没准备好 他也不会催的 对吧 |
[18:11] | I said that about me. | 我说的是我 |
[18:15] | Look, I could help you, | 听着 我能帮你 |
[18:16] | if you tell me what it’s about. | 如果你告诉我是关于什么的 |
[18:19] | I don’t really know yet. | 我也还没想好 |
[18:22] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[18:26] | Unbelievable! | 岂有此理 |
[18:31] | I will find you. | 我会找出是谁干的 |
[18:48] | 弗兰克·哈尔顿 胖熊猫 | |
[19:01] | 爆炸性装置恐被用于海马偷猎 | |
[19:11] | 两份猪肉饺子 一份牛肉和一份杂菜 | |
[19:14] | 好 | |
[19:16] | 她给你发消息了吗 | |
[19:18] | 她会的 她说了我们在一起很开心 | |
[19:21] | 好吧 | |
[19:22] | 她工作很忙 | |
[19:25] | 你不用跟我解释 | |
[19:27] | 她明天就会回的 | |
[19:28] | 好吧好吧 | |
[19:35] | 伊芙 | |
[19:41] | 你阿姨打电话来了 | |
[19:43] | 想拜托我照顾一下你 | |
[19:45] | 你怎么就不来前面做服务员呢 | |
[19:49] | 那样小费也多 排班还不累 | |
[19:53] | I like the kitchen. | 我喜欢厨房那边 |
[19:54] | 你可以选择逃避 | |
[19:56] | 但那是不可能的 | |
[19:58] | I like the kitchen. | 我喜欢厨房那边 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | 伊琳娜 | |
[20:58] | 未知来电 | |
[21:08] | 您的认证已过期 请联系您的上司 您现在身份状态未知 请重新认证 | |
[21:14] | I’ll take this. | 我要这个 |
[21:19] | This is sweet. | 真可爱 |
[21:21] | – Are you visiting? – Yes. | -你是来旅游的吗 -嗯 |
[21:24] | No. This is for my daughter. | 不 这是给我女儿买的 |
[21:27] | She likes London, does she? | 她喜欢伦敦吧 |
[21:29] | She hates everything about it. | 她讨厌伦敦的一切 |
[21:31] | That’s why I’m sending it. | 所以我才寄这个给她 |
[21:36] | One and two, | 一 二 |
[21:37] | and stretch your legs! | 伸展你的腿 |
[21:40] | And finish! | 结束 |
[21:48] | 你那是什么鬼动作 | |
[21:50] | Are you crying? Don’t be a wimp. | 你在哭吗 别那么窝囊 |
[21:52] | When you really, really want to piss her off, | 你真的很想惹她生气时 |
[21:55] | you say, “Russia is a corrupt state, | 你对她说 俄罗斯是一个腐败的国家 |
[21:58] | “clinging to the shadows of its Soviet glory.” | 不过是依附在苏联荣耀的阴影下残喘 |
[22:00] | You see this woman? She was useless just like you, | 看到这个女人没 她以前和你们一样废物 |
[22:03] | but I showed her how to be strong. | 但我教会她如何坚强 |
[22:05] | – And fight dirty. – Yes. | -还有怎么下黑手 -没错 |
[22:07] | Fight dirty, but listen to Dasha. | 下黑手 但听达莎的话 |
[22:12] | Now piss off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[22:14] | And tomorrow, I want you on fire. | 明天 我要看到你们火一样的激情 |
[22:16] | 打起点精神来 | |
[22:22] | I scared the shit out of them. | 我把他们吓了个半死 |
[22:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:27] | They’re open to it. | 他们愿意考虑 |
[22:30] | That doesn’t sound like a yes. | 这听起来可不像肯定回答 |
[22:31] | They’ll promote you with full benefits, | 他们会给你足够的好处 |
[22:33] | but first you have to show them you’re up to the job. | 但你必须向他们证明你能胜任 |
[22:36] | No. That’s not what I asked for. | 不 这不是我要的东西 |
[22:39] | It’s a process. | 总得有个过程 |
[22:40] | Nothing good comes fast. You know that. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 你懂的 |
[22:42] | – Slowly, slowly… – Enough with the monkey! | -不慌不忙 -别再提什么猴子了 |
[22:44] | A good solid job, nice, | 一次很好完成的任务 |
[22:47] | political agitator… | 一位政治鼓动者 |
[22:50] | And local, too. | 就在本地 |
[22:53] | Plus, big, fat, welcome-home bonus. | 还有丰厚的回归组织奖金 |
[22:57] | Have fun with it. | 去找点乐子吧 |
[22:59] | Your work was always so inventive and fresh. | 你的手法总是创意十足 让人耳目一新 |
[23:02] | Almost as good as mine. | 都快赶上我了 |
[23:04] | Better than yours. | 我比你强 |
[23:06] | You know they still study my kills, | 你知道他们为了变得精湛 |
[23:08] | for their brilliance? | 都还在学习我的那些招数吗 |
[23:11] | My work remains totally untouchable… | 我的手法无人可及 |
[23:13] | Because it’s out of date. | 那是因为它已经过时了 |
[23:15] | Do you want this job or not? | 你到底想不想接这份活 |
[23:24] | 看这个 | |
[23:27] | 眼睛很漂亮啊 | |
[23:28] | 她心肠也好 | |
[23:31] | 我对她不是一时的迷恋 | |
[23:33] | 而是爱 | |
[23:45] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:07] | 想到你啦 | |
[24:34] | First message. | 第一条语音 |
[24:35] | 老康 你到底在玩什么鬼把戏 | |
[24:38] | 那份该死的报告在哪 | |
[24:40] | 诺维科夫要气疯了 | |
[24:42] | 打给我 | |
[24:45] | Second message. | 第二条语音 |
[24:49] | Dad, you need to come home now. | 爸 你快回家吧 |
[24:51] | Mum’s driving me crazy… | 妈妈快我把逼疯了 |
[24:53] | And her sack of shit boyfriend is… | 还有她那屎一样的男友… |
[25:00] | Delivery? | 您的外卖 |
[25:05] | …a total dick. | 十足的混蛋 |
[25:06] | And I need you to come back and get me. | 我需要你回来接我 |
[25:09] | Why are you still in that damp dump of a country anyway? | 话说回来 你怎么还呆在那个破地方啊 |
[25:12] | You said you’d be back in a few weeks, | 你说过几周后就会回来 |
[25:13] | but it’s been… | 但是这已经… |
[25:25] | 钓鱼时间到 | |
[25:40] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么在这 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[25:43] | You texted me. | 你发了短信给我 |
[25:44] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | -我没发 -你发了 |
[25:46] | It didn’t make a lot of sense. | 我是没看懂 |
[25:47] | Something about “loo paper, beer”? | 什么”厕纸 啤酒” |
[25:51] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[25:52] | I was a bit worried if I’m honest, | 说实话我有点担心 |
[25:53] | so I tracked your phone. | 所以追踪了你的手机 |
[25:55] | You know, you really shouldn’t leave your front door open, | 你真的应该把前门关好 |
[25:57] | considering the amount of people that have tried to kill you. | 鉴于外面有大把人想杀了你 |
[26:06] | Okay, I’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我直说了 |
[26:09] | – I’m really, really sorry about what went down. – No, no, no. | -我真的很抱歉事情成了这个样子 -别别别 |
[26:11] | – Let me say it. – It’s really best if you didn’t. | -让我说吧 -你最好还是别说了 |
[26:13] | – I prefer things… – Buried. | -我更喜欢事情… -藏在心里 |
[26:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:16] | [叫床声] | |
[26:17] | Well, that’s very… | 好吧 这很… |
[26:20] | British. | 英式 |
[26:22] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[26:33] | I went to see you, | 我去看你了 |
[26:34] | after they transported you from the hospital in Rome. | 他们把你从罗马的医院转回来后 |
[26:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:37] | But they weren’t allowing visitors | 但他们不允许外人探望 |
[26:39] | and I felt a bit, erm… | 我又觉得有点… |
[26:43] | Lucky those tourists found you when they did. | 幸好那些游客发现了你 |
[26:48] | You missing MI6? | 你想念军情六处吗 |
[26:49] | Absolutely not. | 一点都不想 |
[26:52] | How is it? | 那边最近怎么样 |
[26:53] | I have no idea. I quit. | 我也不知道 我辞职了 |
[26:55] | I’ve started working at Bitter Pill. | 我现在在「苦口良药」工作 |
[26:57] | You’re a journalist? | 你当记者了吗 |
[26:58] | “Open-source investigator” is the official title. | 官方头衔是”开源调查员” |
[27:00] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[27:02] | It’s been decent, to be fair. | 说实话 还挺好的 |
[27:04] | The site’s good and they let me investigate what I want. | 网站不错 他们允许我随心所欲做调查 |
[27:07] | The guy who runs it is pretty cool. | 负责人也很酷 |
[27:09] | Working for someone with integrity, it’s… | 给有良心的人打工 比… |
[27:11] | Better than working for your mom. | 比给你妈打工好多了 |
[27:14] | Let’s just say, different. | 只能说 不一样吧 |
[27:23] | – You still in touch with… – Oh, God. No. | -你还有联系… -天哪 没有 |
[27:25] | I’m totally done with her. Done with that. | 我跟她玩完了 也不掺和那堆破事了 |
[27:28] | End of story. | 到此为止 |
[27:31] | I was gonna say Niko. | 我是想说尼科 |
[27:36] | Oh. Right. | 对啊 |
[27:38] | Of course, I… | 当然了 我… |
[27:40] | Yeah, we see each other every few days. He’s… | 我们隔几天就见一次面 他… |
[27:45] | – You know. – Yeah, I heard. | -你也知道 -我听说了 |
[27:47] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:53] | Do you ever worry about The Twelve? | 你有想过十二门徒吗 |
[27:55] | There are plenty of other people worrying about them. | 已经有够多人在操心他们的事了 |
[27:57] | But there’s not. | 现在没有了 |
[27:58] | MI6 shut everything down months ago. | 几个月前军情六处就把所有项目取消了 |
[27:59] | Yeah, well, it’s not my problem anymore. | 随便 现在都与我无关了 |
[28:01] | Yeah. Yeah, not our problem. | 是 是 与你无关 |
[28:02] | Kenny, it’s not. | 肯尼 真的与我无关了 |
[28:08] | -So I’ve been looking into them loads. – No shit. | -我最近一直在调查他们 -不是吧 |
[28:10] | And I was looking at the financial trial again. | 我又去看了那份财务记录 |
[28:11] | And the thing is, after Fat Panda | 发现在”胖熊猫” |
[28:13] | -and Frank, there were… – Kenny… | -和弗兰克之后 出现了… -肯尼 |
[28:14] | I’ve seen some activity in their accounts that show… | 我看见他们账户里有几笔账显示… |
[28:16] | Kenny, I’m serious. | 肯尼 我是认真的 |
[28:17] | I am not going down that road again. | 我不会再重蹈覆辙了 |
[28:19] | It almost killed me. | 那差点让我死掉了 |
[28:36] | You should come to the office | 你应该来我办公室看看 |
[28:37] | after work for beers. | 下班后一起喝杯啤酒 |
[28:39] | I’m there most evenings and weekends. | 周末和晚上我一般都在那里 |
[28:42] | I think you could do with people, or something. | 我觉得你可以多跟人来往 或者一起干点什么 |
[28:45] | – You don’t seem very, er… – No, Kenny, I’m fine. | -你好像不太… -没事 肯尼 我挺好的 |
[28:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | You just don’t seem very happy. That’s all. | 你只是看起来不太开心 仅此而已 |
[28:51] | Who says I want to be happy? | 谁说我想开心了 |
[28:55] | -Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[28:56] | ♪Calor – Conchita Velasco♪ | |
[29:02] | 联合运输 | |
[29:16] | 赫罗纳[西班牙北部城市] | |
[29:19] | 早上好 | |
[29:21] | 我以为今天没人来送货呢 | |
[29:25] | 我的日程表上有你家店 这里写着呢 | |
[29:29] | 暂停营业 | |
[29:40] | 你有笔吗 | |
[29:49] | 家族生意吗 | |
[29:52] | 我祖父开的 | |
[29:54] | 看得出来 他很真诚 | |
[29:57] | 没错 他的确很真诚 | |
[30:00] | 放那边就行 | |
[30:01] | 我祖父也很真诚 | |
[30:04] | 他现在生病了 | |
[30:06] | 真遗憾 希望他能好起来 | |
[30:09] | 他是心脏的问题 | |
[30:12] | 我跟他说那是因为他心胸太广了 | |
[30:17] | 这样就行吗 | |
[30:20] | 可以 谢谢你了 | |
[30:24] | 藏红花 | |
[30:25] | 你说什么 | |
[30:27] | 藏红花 | |
[30:28] | 用它泡茶 对你祖父身体有好处 | |
[30:33] | 你确定吗 | |
[30:36] | 我祖父肯定也会这么做的 | |
[30:40] | 你人真好 | |
[32:03] | Untouchable. | 无人可及 |
[32:21] | ♪Rape of Lucretia, Act II, Scene II: Lucretia! O, never again must we two dare to part – Ian Bostridge♪ | |
[32:23] | *For we are of one another* | *我们水乳交融* |
[32:29] | *and between us* | *彼此之间* |
[32:34] | *there is one heart.* | *仅此一心* |
[32:38] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[32:44] | I thought you said you were going to sort all this before we packed. | 你不是说了会在我们打包前整理好这些吗 |
[32:48] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[32:51] | Memories. | 但它们是我的回忆啊 |
[32:53] | You see this, and you’re transported to a time of happiness? | 你看到这个就能回忆起美好的时光吗 |
[32:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:58] | I’ll sort it when I’m back. | 我回来时再整理 |
[32:59] | Now, you are the one who persuaded me to make this move, | 是你劝我搬家 |
[33:02] | so you can just pitch in. | 方便你上班 |
[33:03] | The thing is, I’ve got some work stuff to do. | 问题是 我有些工作上的事需要处理 |
[33:05] | That website has you working at the weekend? | 那个网站居然周末还让你去加班 |
[33:07] | You had me working at the weekend. | 你才是周末还让我加班的吧 |
[33:09] | That’s because people get murdered at the weekend. | 那是因为周末会有人被谋杀 |
[33:11] | I’ll see you when I’m back. | 我回来再找你 |
[33:12] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[33:14] | It is as I wish, actually. | 确实得如我所愿 |
[33:16] | – Right. – That’s why I’m not staying. | -好吧 -所以我现在要走了 |
[33:17] | I think I got that. | 我听明白了 |
[33:18] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[33:25] | Because I’m not gonna be told what to do any more. | 因为我不会再任人摆布了 |
[33:27] | Clearly. | 显然如此 |
[33:32] | Are you ever going to apologise? | 你到底打不打算道歉 |
[33:35] | I think I’m at a loss here. | 这我就不明白了 |
[33:37] | You really don’t think you did anything wrong at all, do you? | 你真觉得你一点没错 是不是 |
[33:39] | Your father chose our last house | 我们上一栋房子是你父亲选的 |
[33:41] | and to be honest, I never liked it. | 说实话 我从没喜欢过那里 |
[33:44] | But I lived there for years without complaint | 但我还是毫无怨言地在那里住了好多年 |
[33:46] | because I knew it made him happy. | 因为我知道那会让他高兴 |
[33:48] | Life is just a series of trade-offs, Kenny. | 生活就是无穷无尽的取舍 肯尼 |
[33:52] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人都是 |
[33:54] | And my job is no different. | 我的工作也是如此 |
[33:55] | Now, you might disagree with my decisions, | 你可能不同意我的决定 |
[33:57] | but I will never be able to apologise for them. | 但我永远不会为我的决定道歉 |
[34:00] | And I’d have thought that if anyone could understand that, it’s you. | 我还以为要是有谁能理解的话 那就是你 |
[34:04] | Now, do you want fish and chips for when you come back? | 你回来的时候想吃炸鱼薯条吗 |
[34:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:10] | – Battered sausage? – Yes, please. | -裹面香肠呢 -麻烦了 |
[34:12] | Right. | 行 |
[34:19] | And it’s not a website. It’s an online publication. | 而且那不是个网站 是一个在线出版物 |
[34:22] | Oh, very good! | 可真好啊 |
[34:26] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[34:29] | – He’s in the garden. – Thank you. | -他在花园里 -谢谢 |
[34:41] | I brought you these. | 我带了这些给你 |
[34:43] | I ate the green ones for you. | 绿色的我都替你吃了 |
[34:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | They exchanged on the house. | 他们把房子换好了 |
[34:52] | I’ve got some stuff for you to sign. | 我带了些文件来让你签字 |
[34:57] | – Just here. – I know. Eve… | -就这儿 -我知道的 伊芙… |
[35:01] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是个傻子 |
[35:02] | We are going to get through this. | 我们 会挺过去的 |
[35:05] | You have to know that. | 你必须明白这点 |
[35:06] | It’s one day at a time, | 一天一天地来 |
[35:09] | – and you are getting better with every day… – This isn’t something you can fix, Eve. | -你会慢慢好起来… -伊芙 这不是你能解决的 |
[35:14] | Her parents think she killed herself, you know that? | 她的父母认为她是自杀 你知道吗 |
[35:17] | Also, MI bloody six can wash their hands… | 该死的军情六处还全身而退 |
[35:21] | – It’s better if her family don’t know. – Better for who? | -她的家人不知道 这样更好 -对谁更好 |
[35:26] | Our entire relationship has had you… | 我们的感情里 |
[35:30] | At the centre of it. | 你一直都是那个中心 |
[35:32] | Well, I never wanted that… | 我也不想这样 |
[35:33] | Well, you didn’t do much to change it, did you? | 你也没有尝试去改变过 不是吗 |
[35:37] | And if we’re being honest, | 平心而论 |
[35:38] | we’d both admit that I deserve more… | 我们都无法否认 我值得拥有更多 |
[35:42] | A bit more than that. | 一段更健康的关系 |
[35:46] | And more than you. | 而不止是你 |
[35:51] | ♪Cherry Lips – Archie Bronson Outfit♪ | |
[36:25] | 她生病了 | |
[36:28] | 她的表兄告诉我的 | |
[36:31] | 好吧 好吧 | |
[36:33] | 呼吸道感染 很严重的 | |
[36:36] | 你不用一直说服我 | |
[36:36] | She’s lying. Okay? | 拜托 她在撒谎 |
[36:38] | She was lying when she had work the next day. | 她说第二天要工作 是撒谎 |
[36:40] | She was lying when saw her mom. | 她说去看她妈妈了 是撒谎 |
[36:41] | She was lying when she had the flu. | 她说自己感冒了也是在撒谎 |
[36:44] | He knows it. | 他知道 |
[36:45] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[36:46] | You know it. | 你也知道 |
[36:48] | You’re not even crying because of her. | 你都不是因为她才哭 |
[36:49] | You’re crying because… | 你哭是因为… |
[36:52] | Because you feel stupid. | 因为你觉得自己很蠢 |
[36:54] | Because you were stupid. | 因为你就是蠢 |
[37:03] | ♪Dart for My Sweetheart – Archie Bronson Outfit♪ | |
[37:14] | Hey, these drinks don’t involve games, | 你说的喝一杯 不包括别的活动 |
[37:17] | or organised fun, do they? | 或者聚会什么的吧 |
[37:21] | Erm, it’s pretty chill. | 很随意的 |
[37:25] | Chilled works. | 随意就好 |
[37:27] | Okay, I’ll get the… | 好的 我去… |
[37:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:08] | 《雌狐的吻痕》 挪威最受欢迎女杀手 | |
[38:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:25] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[38:30] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[38:47] | Hi. This is Kenny. Leave a message. | 你好 我是肯尼 请留言 |
[38:50] | Hey. Erm, I’m here. | 嘿 我到了 |
[38:53] | Oh, I think I have your phone. | 你手机放在桌上了 |
[38:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[40:22] | R.I.P. 肯尼小天使再见 一直都真正在关心着伊芙 |