时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | *If I was old* | *如果我在青葱年纪* |
[00:03] | ♪Boy and Girl – Unloved♪ | |
[00:06] | *When I was young* | *灵魂就已老去* |
[00:10] | *What I know and do* | *我的所知所行会怎样* |
[00:17] | *But I don’t know* | *不过我也没法知道了* |
[00:20] | *I’m not so young* | *早已青春不再* |
[00:24] | *But still I cry for you* | *但我仍为你哭泣* |
[00:26] | 忧虑 悲伤 悔恨 都随它去吧 | |
[00:30] | *What’s left to say* | *还能说些什么呢* |
[00:34] | *Except that time heals all wounds* | *除却时间能治愈所有创伤* |
[00:40] | Bastard! | 该死 |
[00:41] | *So I will wait and wait* | *所以我会等下去* |
[00:49] | You need to go electric. | 你该改抽电子烟 |
[00:51] | Great advice. Thanks. | 建议不错 谢谢 |
[00:53] | I saw you talking to yourself earlier. | 我刚才看到你在自言自语 |
[00:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[00:57] | And you drink a lot. | 还喝了很多酒 |
[00:59] | Okay, this might have worked for you before, | 你这套也许对别人有效 |
[01:02] | but just so you know, it’s failing. | 但跟你说 在我这没用 |
[01:04] | And for your information, I’m not drunk. | 另外告诉你 我没醉 |
[01:06] | You will be by the end of the night. | 等到晚上你就该喝醉了 |
[01:10] | It’s pull, by the way. | 那是往外拉的 |
[01:16] | No judgment on my part. | 我并不是在评判你 |
[01:18] | Just making an observation. | 只是观察了一下而已 |
[01:19] | Well, go observe somewhere else. | 你还是去别的地方观察吧 |
[01:24] | Are you always this defensive? | 你防范意识一直这么强吗 |
[01:25] | Are you always this much of a dick? | 那你一直这么混蛋吗 |
[01:30] | I, I’m not, I’m not drunk. | 我…我没…我没喝醉 |
[01:32] | He’s just… | 他实在 |
[01:34] | Very annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[01:36] | *That cried* | *哭泣* |
[01:37] | 缅怀肯尼斯·阿尔弗雷德·斯图顿 | |
[01:40] | *And softly fell* | *从爱中* |
[01:43] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[01:43] | Management Sucks | 领导真难当 |
[01:44] | *out of love* | *缓缓坠落* |
[01:47] | *Into the depths* | *滑入* |
[01:47] | ANON | |
[01:51] | *of the sea* | *深邃海底* |
[01:54] | *When I was two* | *两岁时* |
[01:57] | *I’d swirl and swirl* | *我不停旋转* |
[02:01] | *Together for* | *共同向往* |
[02:07] | *Eternity* | *永恒* |
[02:14] | ♪Dart For My Sweetheart – Archie Bronson Outfit♪ | |
[02:17] | Vodka. Straight. | 纯伏特加 |
[02:19] | And make it double. | 要双份 |
[02:21] | Not because I’m Russian, because it works. | 不是因为我是俄罗斯人 而是这样才有劲 |
[02:24] | Kenny would be so touched. | 肯尼听了一定很感动 |
[02:29] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[02:31] | Gin. | 杜松子酒 |
[02:32] | Gin, please. | 麻烦来杯杜松子酒 |
[02:35] | I hear you are a walking miracle. | 听说你现在成了行走的奇迹 |
[02:37] | Oh. Hallelujah! | 真是老天保佑 |
[02:39] | You know, when a bullet has been through you, | 你知道吗 子弹穿过身体后 |
[02:42] | it leaves something behind. | 总会留下些什么 |
[02:48] | Poor Kenny. | 可怜的肯尼 |
[02:49] | Oh, he’d hate this. | 他肯定讨厌这样 |
[02:52] | He chose it. | 这是他的选择 |
[02:53] | How do you know what he chose? | 你怎么知道他选择了什么 |
[02:55] | – Jumping off a building is a very clear choice… – Oh, bullshit. Don’t say… | -从楼顶跳下去显然是种选择 -放屁 别说… |
[02:59] | Why is everyone saying he jumped? | 为什么大家都说是他自己跳下去的 |
[03:05] | Just be quiet. | 小点声 |
[03:07] | You must think of the family… | 你得考虑他的家人 |
[03:08] | Please don’t pretend | 拜托你别装了 |
[03:11] | for one second that you ever think of anyone but yourself. | 你从来没为别人考虑过哪怕一秒钟 |
[03:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:24] | Oh, you. | 是你 |
[03:27] | Having a good night? | 今晚还开心吗 |
[03:28] | Yeah, you know what, you’ve really got this whole, erm, | 是啊 你知道吗 你那张脸 |
[03:30] | smug face thing down, don’t you? | 满脸写着自命不凡 |
[03:32] | It’s just my face. | 我就长这样 |
[03:33] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[03:34] | Yeah, he’d always play this when he won the office table tennis. | 每次他赢了办公室乒乓球赛之后都会放这首歌 |
[03:38] | Which wasn’t very often, was it? | 不过他可不常赢 不是吗 |
[03:41] | – See you later. – Excuse me, I’m sorry. | -回见 -打扰一下 |
[03:44] | Erm, did you, did you work with Kenny at Bitter Pill? | 你是不是和肯尼在「苦口良药」共事过 |
[03:49] | Er, yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[03:51] | – How was he? – Jamie Hayward, | -他之前怎么样 -杰米·海沃德 |
[03:53] | Founder, Editor of Bitter Pill. | 「苦口良药」的创始人兼主编 |
[03:56] | Now, if you have any queries about Kenny’s work… | 如果你对肯尼的工作有什么疑问 |
[03:59] | – No, I… – …you can come to me. | -不 我… -可以来问我 |
[04:00] | I have no queries. | 我没什么疑问 |
[04:04] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:16] | 暂停使用 | |
[04:34] | 这不是什么难题 | |
[05:40] | Can you make sure everyone’s topped up, please? | 麻烦确保下客人的酒水供应充足 |
[05:47] | ♪Saving Us a Riot – Phoria♪ | |
[05:55] | The crisps are a safe bet. | 选薯片准没错 |
[06:02] | You’d think it was one of her bloody dinners. | 不知道的还以为又是她办的那种破晚宴 |
[06:04] | She does have very good dinners. | 她确实办过许多很棒的晚宴 |
[06:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:14] | Oh, do I have crisps in my beard? | 我胡子上沾了薯片渣吗 |
[06:16] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[06:19] | It’s you! | 原来是你 |
[06:22] | It was one of Mum’s dinners. | 就在我妈以前办的一次晚宴上 |
[06:24] | I was about eight, nine, | 我当时八九岁 |
[06:25] | and I’d had a nightmare | 我做了个噩梦 |
[06:27] | and you found me crying on the stairs… | 你发现我蹲在楼梯上哭 |
[06:31] | You told me you were there as monster watch | 对我说 怪兽在时你会陪着我 |
[06:33] | to make sure that nothing scary would come into the house. | 确保屋里不会闯入什么可怕的东西 |
[06:37] | And, then you taught me how to swear in Russian. | 然后你教我如何用俄语骂脏话 |
[06:41] | – I did? – Mudak. | -是吗 -“傻逼” |
[06:45] | I did! | 还真是 |
[06:47] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[06:49] | You have. | 你倒是变了不少 |
[06:51] | Geraldine, can you ask them to change that music? | 杰拉尔汀 你能让他们换个音乐吗 |
[06:53] | It’s terribly dreary. | 太沉闷了 |
[06:54] | Today isn’t about pretending we’re not sad, Mum. | 今天不是该掩盖悲伤的日子 妈 |
[06:57] | It’s about acknowledging the sadness together. | 我们应该一同接纳它 |
[07:01] | Couldn’t we be sad and listen to good music? | 难道我们不能边哀悼边听些好歌吗 |
[07:09] | She staying long with you? | 她会和你长住吗 |
[07:11] | No idea. | 还不知道 |
[07:12] | Apparently, she wants to help me grieve. | 显然 她想教我如何哀悼 |
[07:16] | Do you need help? | 那你需要帮忙吗 |
[07:18] | Absolutely not. Excuse me. | 当然不 失陪 |
[07:25] | Erm, Eve! | 伊芙 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾你失去了肯尼 |
[07:29] | I left you several messages. | 我给你发了好几条信息 |
[07:33] | Eve, it’s push by the way, can we talk? | 伊芙 这门得推 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | Do you think he jumped? | 你认为是他自己跳下去的吗 |
[07:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:52] | – Eve, I need you to… – No. | -伊芙 我希望你… -不 |
[07:55] | – But, Eve… – I said no to you, Carolyn | -但是 伊芙 -我说了不 卡罗琳 |
[07:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:59] | No! | 不 |
[08:01] | Bloody hell. | 天啊 |
[08:15] | Didn’t like the buffet. | 她讨厌今天的自助餐 |
[08:21] | ♪Nunca Hay Bastante – Adriangela♪ | |
[08:24] | 巴塞罗那 | |
[09:18] | You ask Dasha for the best, | 你让达莎给你最好的待遇 |
[09:20] | Dasha gets you the best. | 达莎就满足你 |
[09:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[09:26] | Everything you asked for. | 你要求的一切 |
[09:27] | Good light, high ceilings. Chan… | 好光线 高吊顶 水晶… |
[09:31] | Did you check the water pressure? | 你检查了这里的水压吗 |
[09:32] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[09:33] | That was hard to get. | 这很难得 |
[09:39] | You know if you quit smoking, | 你知道如果你把烟戒了 |
[09:40] | you’d look, like, 10 years younger. | 看起来能年轻十岁 |
[09:42] | Why would I want to look 10 years younger? | 我要年轻十岁干什么 |
[09:49] | This neighbourhood is nice. | 这附近真不错 |
[09:51] | You like what you see? | 你喜欢刚才那个呀 |
[09:53] | It’s good to have many lovers. | 多些恋人很不错 |
[09:55] | Keeps you limber. | 能让你保持身体灵活 |
[09:59] | But you have to know, we are different from these people. | 但你得知道 我们和这些人不一样 |
[10:02] | Things they take for granted, | 他们觉得理所当然的东西 |
[10:04] | package holidays, car in drive, | 定制旅游 开的车 |
[10:07] | date nights on sofa. | 沙发上的约会之夜 |
[10:10] | We can’t have these things. | 这些都不属于我们 |
[10:15] | Winners win alone. | 赢家总是孤独的 |
[10:18] | You can’t go down that path any more. | 你不能重蹈覆辙 |
[10:23] | I dealt with it. | 我已经解决了 |
[10:26] | So you don’t think about her any more… | 那你已经不再想她咯 |
[10:28] | I dealt with it! | 我处理好了 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | So the job went well, | 工作很顺利 |
[10:35] | they’re happy, they’re very happy with you. | 他们很满意 对你也很满意 |
[10:37] | And I appreciated the homage to Dasha. | 而且我很欣赏你对达莎的致敬 |
[10:40] | I improved an untouchable relic. | 我改进了你所谓无人可及的手法 |
[10:42] | Original is always best. | 原版永远是最好的 |
[10:43] | Come on! The paprika was kind of fun. | 拜托 辣椒粉挺好玩的 |
[10:46] | I would have gone turmeric, but… | 要是我 会用姜黄根粉 但是… |
[10:47] | So what do they do now? | 所以他们现在呢 |
[10:48] | Do they send me a letter of promotion or something? | 给我发了升职信或其他什么了吗 |
[10:50] | They want you to work with somebody first. | 他们想让你先和别人合作一次 |
[10:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:54] | You have to show them that you’re up to the job. | 你得证明你能胜任这份工作 |
[10:57] | He’s a new recruit. | 他是新来的 |
[10:59] | You will be overseeing him. | 你来监管他 |
[11:01] | You will be giving him orders. | 负责给他下命令 |
[11:04] | If you want more control, | 如果你想要更多的权力 |
[11:05] | you have to show them you have some judgment. | 你得让他们看到你有足够的判断力 |
[11:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:22] | Carolyn? Carolyn! | 卡罗琳 卡罗琳 |
[11:25] | Your blouse is, er… | 你的衬衫 |
[11:29] | I like it like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[11:35] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[11:39] | So, shall we just dive right in? | 那我们直接开始吧 |
[11:44] | – Maybe we should start with the report on agent… – Carolyn! | -先来说说关于特工的报告 -卡罗琳 |
[11:47] | We weren’t expecting… | 我们没想到… |
[11:49] | Well, we certainly weren’t expecting you so soon. | 我们没想到你这么快就回来 |
[11:54] | Why ever not? | 何以见得 |
[11:59] | Well, how bloody gallant of you. | 你真够坚强的 |
[12:02] | – Mina… – Roger. | -米娜 -罗杰 |
[12:06] | – Your Volgograd asset… – Your FSB intelligence… | -你在伏尔加格勒的线人 -你关于俄罗斯联邦安全局的情报 |
[12:06] | 俄罗斯西南部工业城市 | |
[12:12] | – Are we looking at some honey trap… – Regarding the Daesh Takfiri… | -我们是不是正在调查美人计 -关于塔卡菲组织 |
[12:15] | – …situation and if so… – …are we talking about fully formed high level… | -那样的话 -是否发现有成熟组织的高层 |
[12:17] | – …what travel arrangements will be required assuming… – …targets, or let’s all just | -需要怎样安排出行 -所有人 |
[12:20] | take five. | 休息五分钟 |
[12:24] | It’s too soon. | 为时尚早了 |
[12:26] | For what? | 什么尚早 |
[12:28] | You’re on leave. | 你在休假 |
[12:30] | Surely that’s my decision. | 很明显这是我的决定 |
[12:34] | I know returning to work is a welcome distraction… | 我知道回来工作能让你分散注意力 |
[12:36] | I don’t believe in distractions. | 我从来不相信什么分散注意力 |
[12:39] | I’m fully capable of doing my job | 我完全能胜任自己的工作 |
[12:41] | without any approval from you. | 不需要你的批准 |
[12:46] | I know you think I’m a self-serving prick. | 我知道你觉得我是个自私的混蛋 |
[12:49] | And… Well, maybe I am. | 而且…也许我就是 |
[12:53] | But, Carolyn, your son has just died. | 但是 卡罗琳 你的儿子刚刚去世 |
[12:59] | Some things are bigger than the job and this is one of them. | 有些事比工作更重要 这就是其中一件 |
[13:04] | You have to start taking care of yourself right now, | 你现在必须得开始照顾你自己了 |
[13:09] | or it’s going to catch up with you. | 否则总有一天你会被悲伤击倒 |
[13:26] | – Your name? – Jeffrey. | -姓名 -杰弗里 |
[13:28] | Can you give me the status of the situation? | 请汇报下现在的情况 |
[13:30] | Why are you never the same person? | 为什么每次的人都不一样 |
[13:32] | We work on rota. | 我们是轮值的 |
[13:33] | It’s like seeing a new doctor every time. | 就像每次都去看新的医生一样 |
[13:35] | I have to explain everything from the beginning. | 每次都需要我从头讲起 |
[13:37] | Can you please look in your notes or something? | 你就不能看看记录什么的吗 |
[13:41] | Do you have my airline tickets? | 我的机票你拿来了吗 |
[13:43] | They want you to stay in London a bit longer. | 他们想让你多在伦敦待一阵 |
[13:45] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[13:47] | They need you to keep an eye on things. | 他们需要你盯着点 |
[13:49] | That old MI6 friend of yours. | 你那位军情六处的老朋友 |
[13:50] | How long do I have to stay? | 我还需要待多久 |
[13:52] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:53] | That’s very useful. Thank you. | 真有帮助 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Treat it as a working holiday. | 就当是工作假期 |
[13:57] | A holiday, you need sunshine. | 有阳光才叫假期 |
[14:08] | 伊芙 | |
[14:10] | 有人找你 | |
[14:34] | Thirsty work, I imagine. | 我猜这工作容易渴吧 |
[14:41] | I worked on a farm. | 我在农场工作过 |
[14:43] | My father arranged… | 我父亲安排… |
[14:55] | Both you and I know perfectly well that Kenny | 你我都清楚 肯尼 |
[15:00] | didn’t take his own life. | 不是自杀 |
[15:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:07] | But I have to be discreet. | 但我需要谨慎 |
[15:11] | I can’t let people know I’m looking into things. | 不能让别人知道我在调查 |
[15:17] | You were potentially the last person to speak to him properly | 你大概是最后一个正式跟他说过话的人 |
[15:20] | and it’s imperative we talk… | 我们必须聊一下 |
[15:21] | Carolyn, I would do anything | 卡罗琳 我什么都愿意做 |
[15:24] | for Kenny to be alive | 只为肯尼还活着 |
[15:25] | and I am sorry you are going through this. I am. | 我很遗憾你要经历这些 真心的 |
[15:28] | But I don’t work for you any more. | 但是我不再为你工作了 |
[15:32] | Not after what you did in Rome. | 尤其在罗马的事之后 |
[15:37] | I have something that I think may interest you. | 有些东西我觉得你可能会感兴趣 |
[15:58] | An agitator in Catalonia killed in her own shop. | 一位加泰罗尼亚政治煽动者在自己的店铺里被杀 |
[16:02] | No one’s claimed it. | 没人宣称负责 |
[16:04] | She hasn’t been active for months. | 离开罗马之后 |
[16:07] | Not since Rome. | 她几个月都没动静 |
[16:10] | We actually thought she was dead. | 我们还以为她死了 |
[16:16] | She’s back, Eve. | 但她回来了 伊芙 |
[16:20] | And she’s working. | 而且她在杀人 |
[16:23] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[16:33] | I thought you’d want to know. | 我还以为你想知道 |
[16:40] | *Two eyes* | *双眼* |
[16:48] | *What’s this?* | *这是什么* |
[16:51] | *Why do I care?* | *我为什么在乎* |
[16:53] | *It’s over it’s done* | *已经过去 都结束了* |
[16:57] | *Yet it’s still there* | *但它还在那里* |
[17:00] | *Still there* | *还在* |
[17:05] | *I don’t wanna go there* | *我不想再回去* |
[17:08] | *I’ve been there before* | *我曾经历过* |
[17:12] | *And I already know how it ends* | *也已知道结局* |
[17:21] | *And I already know how it ends* | *也已知道结局* |
[17:28] | So who am I working with on this thing? | 我跟谁一起工作 |
[17:31] | Felix Telep. | 菲利克斯·特利普 |
[17:34] | They say he has a real potential. | 他们说他很有天赋 |
[17:36] | And I just watch him and give him a grade? | 那我就观察他 给他打分吗 |
[17:41] | A, for excellent killing. | A是出色击杀 |
[17:42] | B, could do better, that kind of thing? | B是再接再厉 这类的吗 |
[17:44] | You don’t grade him. You guide him. | 不是给他打分 你要引导他 |
[17:47] | Make sure his plan is clean, | 确保他的计划干净利落 |
[17:49] | his character work is strong. | 他扮演的角色万无一失 |
[17:51] | You know. Just like I used to do with you… | 你懂的 就像我以前引导你一样 |
[17:53] | And what if he’s totally useless? | 如果他就是个废物呢 |
[17:54] | Then encourage him. You tell him he’s great. | 那就鼓励他 跟他说他很棒 |
[17:56] | You tell him you know he can do it. | 告诉他 你知道他能做到 |
[17:58] | You make him believe he can be good. | 你要让他相信自己很不错 |
[18:01] | Why can’t I just do the work and he watch? | 为什么不能我动手 他看着学呢 |
[18:03] | So much easier. | 那样容易多了 |
[18:04] | Management is not easy. | 当领导可不容易 |
[18:06] | It’s watching someone do job worse than you. | 需要你看着别人工作 但没你做得好 |
[18:08] | That’s why it sucks. | 所以才糟心 |
[18:10] | But to be Keeper, | 要当「守门人」 |
[18:13] | that takes patience and responsibility, you need both. | 就需要耐心与责任心 你两样都需要 |
[18:17] | I don’t have both. I have neither. | 我都没有 我一样都没有 |
[18:19] | Then pretend that you have! | 那就假装你有 |
[18:23] | Come on, look around you, Villanelle. | 看看你周围 薇拉内尔 |
[18:25] | They don’t give places like this to anybody. | 他们不会随便给别人提供这样的房子 |
[18:27] | Money, rewards, lifestyle, | 金钱 嘉奖 生活方式 |
[18:30] | it all gets better and better | 你越成功 |
[18:32] | the more you succeed. | 得到的会越好 |
[18:38] | I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[18:44] | So, it’s that kind of thing. | 原来就是这样呀 |
[18:48] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[19:28] | 未知来电 | |
[19:40] | 未知 接电话 你个蠢蛋 | |
[19:45] | 伊芙·波拉斯特里 我知道手机在你手里 | |
[20:01] | Hello, Eve? | 你好啊 伊芙 |
[20:03] | Eve, if this is you, don’t speak. | 伊芙 如果是你 不要出声 |
[20:06] | You’ve stolen a dead man’s phone | 你偷了一个死人的手机 |
[20:08] | with highly sensitive information. | 里面有着高度敏感的信息 |
[20:10] | A phone we’re tracking right now. | 我们正在追踪这部手机 |
[20:13] | We both know you’ve got the phone, | 我们都清楚手机在你手里 |
[20:14] | with no way for you to unlock it. | 而你没法解锁 |
[20:16] | So, why don’t you just stop dicking around with this elusive crap? | 你就别再瞎折腾这难搞的玩意儿 |
[20:19] | Just bring it in and we can sto… | 把它带过来 我们可以… |
[20:31] | 这很重要 你知道的 | |
[20:38] | 拜托了 | |
[20:46] | How did you know I had the phone? | 你怎么知道手机在我这 |
[20:47] | Oh, that was bollocks. | 走运罢了 |
[20:49] | We just guessed it was you. | 我们猜着可能在你手里 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | Well, the police didn’t find Kenny’s work phone. | 警察没找到肯尼的工作手机 |
[20:54] | You were the last person here. | 你是最后一个出现在这里的人 |
[20:55] | It’s pretty straightforward. | 很明显了 |
[20:59] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[21:03] | Just give the phone to Bear. | 把手机给贝尔 |
[21:08] | I’m not giving it to anyone. | 我不会给任何人 |
[21:10] | The phone stays with me. | 手机得留在我手里 |
[21:13] | Why did you nick it? | 你为什么顺走手机 |
[21:14] | I didn’t nick anything. I just… | 我没顺走任何东西 我只是 |
[21:16] | forgot to mention I found it. | 忘了说在我手里 |
[21:18] | What was Kenny working on before he died? | 肯尼死之前在调查什么 |
[21:19] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[21:21] | I asked you. | 我在问你呢 |
[21:23] | Why did you hire him? | 你为什么雇他 |
[21:24] | MI6. Whizz online. | 军情六处出身 技术好 |
[21:26] | Integrity. | 人又正直 |
[21:27] | He was a triple threat. | 再适合这份工作不过了 |
[21:29] | You didn’t want him to look into anything specific? | 你没给他安排具体的调查任务吗 |
[21:31] | I don’t tell people what to investigate. | 我不会要求他们调查什么 |
[21:32] | They work on what’s important to them. | 他们会调查自己觉得重要的东西 |
[21:34] | And Kenny didn’t say what was important to him? | 肯尼没说什么对他重要吗 |
[21:36] | What’s important to you? | 那什么对你来说重要呢 |
[21:37] | See, this isn’t about me. | 听着 这与我无关 |
[21:39] | See, that’s where I think you’re wrong. | 你这就错了 |
[21:41] | If it wasn’t about you, you wouldn’t have the phone. | 如果与你无关 你就不会拿走手机 |
[21:46] | Look, two options here. | 听着 你有两个选择 |
[21:48] | Either you keep it, | 要么手机你留着 |
[21:50] | with no way of cracking into it | 但你没法破解 |
[21:51] | and Kenny’s death grows colder by the hour. | 肯尼的死渐渐被人遗忘 |
[21:53] | Or you hand it over and we get going. | 或者你交给我们来解决 |
[22:04] | I want the files he was working on. | 我要他之前在调查的文件 |
[22:05] | There’s no way I’m handing over classified information | 我绝不会把机密文件交出去 |
[22:08] | without seeing that phone. | 除非我亲眼看到手机 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well, this phone isn’t free, so where’s his laptop? | 手机不会随便给你 他笔记本电脑在哪 |
[22:11] | Every device is clean, we don’t store in the cloud. | 所有设备都没存数据 我们也不用云存储 |
[22:13] | – We work off encrypted thumb drives… – Fine! | -我们用加密U盘 -好吧 |
[22:22] | Soon as we crack that phone? | 我们一破解手机 就给你 |
[22:27] | Fine. | 行 |
[22:28] | ♪Dreams – L’ Épée♪ | |
[22:35] | 蓝色海岸 法国 | |
[22:51] | I’m Felix. | 我是菲利克斯 |
[22:55] | What are you, | 你多大啊 |
[22:58] | 10? | 10岁吗 |
[23:00] | I’m 19. I’m tough. | 我19了 我强悍着呢 |
[23:02] | I have five older brothers. | 我有五个哥哥 |
[23:04] | Five big brothers? | 五个大哥哥吗 |
[23:06] | Yeah. And I beat the crap out of all of them. | 是的 我能把他们打得屁滚尿流 |
[23:09] | Take off your hat. | 把你帽子摘了 |
[23:19] | Anybody can fight. | 人人都会打架 |
[23:21] | It takes a special person to kill. | 只有特别的人才能当杀手 |
[23:23] | – I’ve killed, loads of times. – Bullshit! | -我杀过人 好多次呢 -胡说 |
[23:25] | – There was this kid that bullied me in school. – Textbook. | -我上学时有个孩子欺负我 -老生常谈 |
[23:28] | – His sister… – Basic. | -他姐姐 -无趣 |
[23:29] | – His father… – I’m falling asleep here. | -他爸爸 -我都要睡着了 |
[23:30] | His cousin, best friend, uncle, | 他表亲 好朋友 叔叔 |
[23:33] | dance teacher and grandma. | 舞蹈老师和外婆 |
[23:39] | They were in the same car. | 他们当时都在一辆车里 |
[23:47] | Just so you know, I’m kind of a big deal in this industry. | 你得知道 我在这个行业里可是个大人物 |
[23:50] | – Okay. – You do everything I say, | -好的 -我说什么你就做什么 |
[23:52] | exactly when I say it. | 我让你行动你才行动 |
[23:53] | – Okay. – If you make me look bad, | -好的 -如果你给我丢脸 |
[23:55] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[23:56] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[23:58] | Great talk. Good skills. | 交谈愉快 技巧精湛 |
[24:02] | Excellent work. | 工作出色 |
[24:04] | The travel is what I’m most excited about. | 我最期待出差了 |
[24:08] | I love hotels. | 我喜欢宾馆 |
[24:10] | Well, make sure you ask for first class. | 记得要头等舱 |
[24:12] | None of this “submit receipts after” bullshit. | 不要听信”报销”那种胡话 |
[24:14] | They should pay up front. | 他们就应该先付钱 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:21] | That kid bullied you bad, huh? | 那小孩肯定把你欺负得很惨啊 |
[24:25] | He beat up my boyfriend. | 他打了我男朋友 |
[24:27] | You did all that for a boyfriend? | 你做那些就是为了个男朋友吗 |
[24:31] | Well, I was in love! | 我当时坠入爱河了 |
[24:37] | After everything I did, | 我为他做了那么多 |
[24:40] | he didn’t want to know. | 但他连听不都想听 |
[24:45] | When you love somebody, | 当你深爱一个人 |
[24:47] | and they don’t love you back, | 而那人并不爱你 |
[24:49] | it’s, it’s worse than… | 这比… |
[24:55] | – I don’t know what it’s worse than, but it’s really… – Shit. | -我想不出来这比什么更糟 但真的… -烂透了 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:02] | Shit. | 烂透了 |
[25:25] | – I’m sorry. – It’s OK. | -对不起 -没事 |
[25:31] | Ah, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[25:33] | – It’s good to see you again! – You too. | -真高兴又见面了 -我也是 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye after the funeral. | 很抱歉葬礼上没来得及和你说再见 |
[25:39] | – Ah, that’s okay. – There was just so much going on | -没关系的 -只是发生了太多事情 |
[25:41] | and I’m hyper-empathic | 我又是个过度共情的人 |
[25:42] | so I get over-burdened with other people’s emotions | 会被别人的情绪压得喘不过气 |
[25:44] | which can be a lot to process, you know? | 挺难排解的 |
[25:52] | Staying in England long? | 你会在英国待段时间吗 |
[25:53] | Undecided. | 还没决定 |
[25:55] | I have some work I need to finish. | 还有些工作要完成 |
[25:58] | I was just sending this to my daughter in Russia. | 我正要把这个寄给我在俄罗斯的女儿 |
[26:01] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[26:02] | I used to collect those when I was a kid. | 我小时候经常收集这些 |
[26:06] | She’s too old for them, really. | 这对她来说有点太幼稚了 |
[26:08] | Mum used to bring me and Kenny small bottles of booze. | 妈妈以前会带小瓶的酒回家 给我和肯尼 |
[26:11] | She says you only know a country once you know its drink. | 她说只有了解一个国家的酒 才能真正了解这个国家 |
[26:18] | You should have this. | 你应该收下这个 |
[26:20] | Oh, your daughter… | 但你女儿… |
[26:21] | Oh, she wouldn’t even notice. Please. | 她都不会注意到 收下吧 |
[26:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:33] | Oh, no! | 别哭 |
[26:36] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不是有意让你难过 |
[26:38] | You haven’t. It’s just… | 你没有 只是… |
[26:41] | Moments of kindness mean a lot right now. | 任何一点善意 此刻对我来说都意义非凡 |
[26:50] | ♪Danger – Barry Woolnough & Unloved♪ | |
[26:57] | Bonjour! | 你好啊 |
[27:01] | Papa! Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[27:04] | No manners! | 真没礼貌 |
[27:13] | That’s the target. | 那个就是目标 |
[27:15] | 请给我一个气球 | |
[27:24] | 我想要两个气球 | |
[27:27] | 人生就是狗屎 | |
[27:29] | 习惯吧 | |
[27:35] | There he goes. Stick to the plan. | 准备行动 按计划执行 |
[27:38] | – Okay. – Behind the ear. | -好的 -从耳背下手 |
[27:40] | – Okay. – Clean and clinical. | -好 -干净利落 |
[27:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[27:43] | Okay, go. Now! | 那快去吧 |
[28:51] | What happened to the plan? | 怎么不按计划来 |
[28:53] | I improvised! | 我即兴发挥了 |
[29:03] | Oh, management sucks. | 领导真难当 |
[29:08] | 苦口良药 | |
[29:09] | This is everything I could find right now. | 这是我现在能找到的所有东西了 |
[29:11] | The rest is gonna take more time. | 其余的还需要些时间 |
[29:16] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[29:17] | Who’s Audrey? | 奥黛丽是谁 |
[29:18] | That’s Audrey. | 那就是 |
[29:22] | Did you know? | 你知道他们在一起了吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah. He had started wearing deodorant. | 嗯 肯尼之前都开始用除臭剂了 |
[29:29] | It’s good to know he was getting some before he died. | 知道他死之前开了荤 令人欣慰 |
[29:32] | What? | 什么 |
[29:33] | It’s good to know. | 真的令人欣慰 |
[29:35] | Er, what else is on there? | 还有什么东西 |
[29:37] | The rest is gonna take a while. | 其余的还需要些时间 |
[29:39] | He knew what he was doing. | 他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[29:40] | Well, how long is a while? | 还需要多久 |
[29:41] | A few days… | 几天吧 |
[29:44] | Okay. Well, then give me his thumb drive. | 好吧 把他的U盘给我 |
[29:48] | The police have it. | 在警察手里 |
[29:51] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[29:52] | It was in his pocket. | 当时正好在他口袋里 |
[29:56] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:00] | This is never gonna be solved without you, right? | 这事没你就永远解不开了 是不是 |
[30:09] | Maybe | 也许 |
[30:11] | we’re just clinging to the idea that something happened to him | 我们太过执着于他并非自杀的想法了 |
[30:13] | because… | 因为 |
[30:15] | we’re too afraid of the truth. | 我们太害怕接受现实 |
[30:18] | That he was just an unhappy kid, | 他只是过得不快乐 |
[30:20] | who topped himself. | 最后压垮了自己 |
[30:23] | That’s what you really believe, isn’t it? | 那才是你真心相信的 对吧 |
[30:28] | Or why else would you be walking away? | 不然你为什么要转头离开 |
[30:43] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[31:05] | I’m very glad you recognised me from the, erm, | 我很开心你能认出我来 |
[31:08] | well, we met at the funeral, didn’t we? | 我们在葬礼上见过面 对吧 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:15] | Erm, what I’m keen to ascertain is, | 我很想确认一下 |
[31:19] | is whether… | 是不是… |
[31:23] | What I’m going to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[31:24] | do you think that, er, Kenny was happy? | 你觉得…肯尼快乐吗 |
[31:28] | Do you think? | 你觉得他快乐吗 |
[31:32] | He used to sing to himself when he was on the loo. | 他上厕所时总会唱歌 |
[31:36] | S Club Seven, mostly. | 基本上都是七小龙的歌 |
[31:36] | 英国流行乐队 | |
[31:43] | -And he liked the job? – Loved it. | -他喜欢自己的工作吗 -非常喜欢 |
[31:48] | He missed you, though. | 他很想你 |
[31:49] | He said nobody kicked his arse like you did. | 说没人会像你那样教训他 |
[31:58] | I could be hard on him. | 我之前对他太严厉了 |
[32:03] | My mum told me I was | 我妈妈以前老是说 |
[32:05] | brilliant at everything, even when I wasn’t. | 我聪慧过人 哪怕我不是那样 |
[32:08] | I spent four years trying to be an artist | 我花了四年时间尝试成为一名艺术家 |
[32:10] | without any actual talent. | 尽管没有任何天赋 |
[32:14] | Being hard on someone is sometimes what they need. | 有时候严厉正是我们所需要的 |
[32:17] | The ancient Celts used to mourn their loved ones | 古凯尔特人以痛哭和大叫的方式 |
[32:21] | with wailing and shrieking. | 为所爱之人哀悼 |
[32:23] | It was a public ritual for them. | 这是一种公开的悼念仪式 |
[32:27] | They weren’t embarrassed about it in the least. | 他们完全不会因此而觉得尴尬 |
[32:34] | Don’t be embarrassed, will you? | 别不好意思 好吗 |
[32:59] | There you are! | 原来你在这 |
[33:02] | I said… | 我就说… |
[33:05] | Can I get in? | 我能上车吗 |
[33:15] | Can I turn this… | 我能不能关… |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:22] | Are you coming into work? | 你要来工作吗 |
[33:25] | There’s no point. | 那毫无意义 |
[33:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:31] | There’s no point coming in because I’m not allowed to do my work. | 他们不允许我进行自己的工作 所以毫无意义 |
[33:36] | And there’s no point in going home because my daughter | 我也没理由回家 因为我的女儿 |
[33:40] | is taking over the house, wanting | 她一直守在家里 想要… |
[33:44] | to talk. | 和我聊一聊 |
[33:47] | You can’t just sit here. | 那你也不能一直在这坐着 |
[33:51] | I can. | 我可以 |
[33:54] | I’ve got my sandwiches. I’m fine. | 我带了三明治 我没事 |
[34:09] | What a way to go. | 就以这种方式离开了 |
[34:13] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[34:17] | What a terrible death. | 多么可怕的死法 |
[34:24] | Dido, | 狄多 |
[34:24] | 北非女王狄多与特洛伊战士埃涅阿斯相恋 埃涅阿斯选择后来离开了她 伤心欲绝的狄多随后自杀了 | |
[34:27] | abandoned by Aeneas, | 被埃涅阿斯抛弃 |
[34:29] | dies of grief. | 在悲痛中死去 |
[34:36] | Oh, right. | 是的 |
[34:45] | I can’t | 我没办法 |
[34:48] | solve it, Mo. | 找出真相 莫 |
[34:52] | I can’t investigate it. | 我没法进行调查 |
[34:57] | My hands are tied. | 我现在束手无策 |
[35:04] | It’s my son, | 死的是我儿子 |
[35:12] | and I can’t | 而我却没办法 |
[35:15] | solve it. | 找出真相 |
[35:25] | I need to speak with Carolyn. | 我需要和卡罗琳谈一谈 |
[35:28] | Erm, I’m not sure she’s really up for… | 我不确定她现在适不适合 |
[35:31] | Mum? | 妈 |
[35:33] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[35:42] | Geraldine, why don’t you go and do your thing | 杰拉尔汀 要不你去做自己的事吧 |
[35:44] | where you close your eyes and breathe? | 回去闭上眼睛 平稳呼吸 |
[35:48] | Do you mean sleep? | 你是说睡觉吗 |
[35:49] | All right. | 是的 |
[35:55] | Eve, if you have come here to berate me about the other day, | 伊芙 如果你是因为那天的事来这斥责我 |
[35:59] | do you mind if we do it in the morning? I’m a little tired… | 要不早上再来 我有点累了 |
[36:02] | I have Kenny’s phone. | 肯尼手机在我这里 |
[36:05] | I see. | 好吧 |
[36:06] | I need to know what happened, | 我需要知道发生了什么 |
[36:08] | who killed him. | 是谁杀了他 |
[36:13] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[36:15] | in the field, when someone dies, | 在战场上 如果有人死了 |
[36:17] | they can fuel you, | 他们能从内在激发你 |
[36:21] | in a good way. | 而且是在好的方面 |
[36:26] | But this is different. | 但这次并不一样 |
[36:30] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[36:31] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[36:36] | All right. | 那就好 |
[36:44] | I miss his smell. | 我想念他的气味 |
[36:48] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[36:51] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[36:53] | There’s a thumb drive he was working on. | 他之前调查的东西在一个U盘里 |
[36:55] | The police have it. | 现在在警察手上 |
[36:57] | We need to get a hold of it. | 我们得拿到这个U盘 |
[36:59] | We need to crack into it, | 破解里面的资料 |
[37:01] | but we’ll keep it confidential. | 但我们要对此保密 |
[37:09] | 每周三收垃圾 食物在冰箱里 不用谢 达莎 亲亲 | |
[37:29] | Nice place. | 这里不错嘛 |
[37:34] | No. | 不 |
[37:36] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[37:38] | No. | 不 |
[37:40] | – No! – No? Really! | -不要这样 -不要吗 |
[37:43] | No! Stop! | 不要 快住手 |
[37:44] | You do not get to come here without an invitation any more! | 你没有资格再这样不请自来了 |
[37:48] | Fine! Fine! | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:52] | Can I please come to see you? | 那请问我可以来看你吗 |
[38:07] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑下 |
[38:14] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[38:17] | Oh, I missed you. | 我真是想你了 |
[38:20] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[38:21] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[38:24] | I’m moving up in the world. | 我要跻身上层了 |
[38:27] | – Really? – They’re making me a Keeper. | -真的吗 -他们要让我当「守门人」 |
[38:30] | -Who told you that… – Dasha. | -谁说的 -达莎 |
[38:32] | Dasha? | 达莎 |
[38:32] | You trust Dasha after what she did to you? | 达莎对你做了那种事之后 你还信任她 |
[38:34] | I trust her more than I trust you. | 比起你我更信任她 |
[38:37] | You always said you were going to kill her. | 你总是说你要杀了她 |
[38:41] | If I killed everybody who betrayed me, | 如果我杀了所有背叛我的人 |
[38:43] | there would be nobody left. | 那就没有人了 |
[38:45] | I had no choice in Rome. | 在罗马时我别无选择 |
[38:47] | No, I hope your family was worth it. | 我希望你的家人值得你那样做 |
[38:49] | That’s up for debate. | 那还是有待讨论 |
[38:52] | Look, | 听着 |
[38:55] | now you’re back with The Twelve, | 既然你回来继续为十二门徒做事了 |
[38:57] | especially now, you have to know. | 尤其是现在 你必须要知道 |
[39:00] | -Y ou’re not safe… – I’m fine. | -你并不安全 -我很好 |
[39:01] | You think you’re in control. But you’re not. | 你以为一切在你掌控之中 但并非如此 |
[39:03] | And you think I’m going to listen to you | 你以为在你对我做的那些事后 |
[39:05] | after everything that you did? | 我还是会听你的吗 |
[39:06] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:08] | There’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[39:11] | Eve, she’s alive. | 伊芙 她还活着 |
[39:16] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[39:18] | I saw her with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见 |
[39:23] | I shot her. | 我开枪打中了她 |
[39:24] | When you get angry | 当你很愤怒 |
[39:25] | and run away without checking if the person is actually dead, | 没确认对方是否真的死了 就直接离开时 |
[39:29] | miracles happen. | 奇迹就会发生 |
[39:31] | But don’t go to London. | 但你一定别去伦敦 |
[39:34] | I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不希望你出事 |
[39:41] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内尔 |
[39:45] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内尔 |
[39:46] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |
[39:49] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[39:53] | Really, I’m fine. You should go. | 说真的 我没事 你该走了 |
[39:59] | How do you know I’m back with The Twelve? | 你是怎么知道我回到十二门徒手下了 |
[40:02] | Because I never stopped working for them. | 因为我从未停止过为他们工作 |
[40:06] | You know I care about you? | 你知道我在乎你吧 |
[40:07] | I know you’re full of shit. | 我知道你满嘴鬼话 |
[40:10] | Can’t it be both? | 难道不能两者兼有吗 |