时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ANON | |
[00:24] | – Czesc. – Czesc. | -你们好 -你好 |
[00:25] | Czesc. | 你好啊 |
[00:34] | 尼科 | |
[00:40] | ♪Dear diary – The Moody♪ | |
[00:43] | *Dear diary* | *亲爱的日记* |
[00:45] | *What a day it’s been* | *真是别样的一天* |
[00:47] | *Dear diary* | *亲爱的日记* |
[00:50] | *It’s been just like a dream* | *这就像场梦一样* |
[00:53] | *Woke up too late* | *晚晚起床* |
[00:55] | *Wasn’t where I should have been* | *没在自己该去的地方* |
[00:58] | *For goodness sake* | *老天啊* |
[00:59] | Czesc. | 你好 |
[01:01] | *What’s happening to me* | *我这是怎么了* |
[01:03] | *Write lightly, yours truly, dear diary* | *轻轻写下 敬上 亲爱的日记* |
[01:10] | – Niko. – Hey. | -尼科 -嗨 |
[01:14] | 瞧瞧你 有了新工作 身兼重任啊 | |
[01:18] | 这就是暂时 不过但愿能让我远离各种麻烦 | |
[01:23] | 什么暂时的呀 我一直都知道 你会回家乡来 你属于这里 | |
[01:33] | 要再来一瓶吗 | |
[01:36] | 当然 有何不可 | |
[01:59] | 伊芙 你意思是我俩就这样了吗 回话 回话 | |
[02:14] | 杀死伊芙 | |
[02:14] | Still Got It | 宝刀未老 |
[02:42] | 伊芙 | |
[03:18] | 行 你想谈谈是吧 那你说吧 我听着呢 | |
[03:22] | 太好了 没错 我们好好谈谈 | |
[03:27] | I could pop out during my lunch. | 我可以午休的时候出来 |
[03:32] | Okay. I’ll see you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[03:40] | No! It’s not good enough! | 不 你这都什么理由 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I’ve been on the phone for three weeks. | 我打了三周电话 都一直叫我等着 |
[03:46] | Trying to get through to you. | 我一直想办法打通你的电话 |
[04:04] | You do realise that’s my desk? | 你知道这是我的桌子吧 |
[04:08] | Don’t you guys hot-desk? | 你们不是轮用办公桌吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah. And that’s the hot-desk I choose. | 是 这就是我选的桌子 |
[04:13] | Every single day. | 每天都是如此 |
[04:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Would you like some of my Coco Pops? | 我的这袋可可米 你要吃一点点吗 |
[04:38] | Yes, please. | 要 谢谢 |
[04:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:45] | Okay, where did we get to with the money trail? | 这笔钱我们追踪得怎么样了 |
[04:48] | Er, with Kruger dead, we’re kind of back to square one. | 柯鲁格一死 我们算是回到了远点 |
[04:51] | Let’s take a look at the other kills. | 我们看看其他凶杀案 |
[04:53] | There’s got to be a connection. | 其中肯定有联系 |
[04:54] | There’s a political agitator in Catalonia, | 有位加泰罗尼亚的政治煽动者 |
[04:57] | responsible for organizing violent protests. | 组织过暴力抗议活动 |
[05:00] | Then… | 还有 |
[05:01] | a CEO of a French semiconductor company | 一位法国半导体公司总裁 |
[05:04] | with no links to Spain, at all. | 和西班牙完全没关联 |
[05:08] | What is that smell? | 什么味道啊 |
[05:11] | I can’t smell anything. | 我什么也没闻到 |
[05:15] | There’s something about this I’ve seen before. | 我之前见过类似的东西 |
[05:19] | – What’s that? – Something about… | -那是什么 -关于… |
[05:20] | Something about the powder. | 和粉末有关的 |
[05:21] | No, no, no. What’s that? | 不不不 那是什么 |
[05:27] | Pants. | 内裤 |
[05:32] | Don’t put them in my bin! | 别扔到我的垃圾桶里啊 |
[05:33] | Look up, Soviet-era murders. | 查一下苏联时期的谋杀案件 |
[05:35] | In their early ’80s, I think. | 应该是八十年代初期 |
[05:37] | Something to with, er, the Olympics, | 和奥运会有关 |
[05:39] | – or a sports team… – Eve. | -或是运动队 -伊芙 |
[05:42] | You need to sign for this. | 你需要签收一下这个 |
[05:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | 邓恩蛋糕店 | |
[05:55] | *I once had a love…* | *我曾有过一段爱恋* |
[06:05] | Is it your birthday? | 今天是你生日吗 |
[06:10] | Hey, guys, it’s Eve’s birthday. | 嘿 朋友们 今天是伊芙的生日 |
[06:14] | – Happy Birthday. – Happy Birthday. | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[06:17] | – Happy Birthday. – You’re supposed to share the cake! | -生日快乐 -你应该跟我们分享蛋糕才对 |
[06:21] | *It set me free* | *它让我自由了* |
[06:29] | *It set me free* | *它让我自由了* |
[06:33] | 生日快乐 伊芙 公交站 | |
[06:38] | *I once had a lover* | *我曾有过一个情人* |
[07:06] | Is it really your birthday? | 真的是你生日吗 |
[07:09] | – What? – Today. Is it really your birthday? | -什么 -今天 真的是你生日吗 |
[07:13] | Actually, yes, it is. | 没错 还真是我生日 |
[07:16] | How does it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Waking up in the office on your big day. | 生日当天在办公室醒来 |
[07:23] | Er, what makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[07:28] | Look, I can’t have you camping out on the sofa. | 我不能让你在沙发上安营扎寨 |
[07:31] | Where’s Bear gonna take his power naps? | 不然贝尔该上哪补觉恢复精神 |
[07:34] | I’ll find somewhere else. | 我会找个别的地方 |
[07:37] | Where? | 你又能去哪 |
[07:50] | Oh, I didn’t realise you had, | 我没想到你还有 |
[07:55] | dependants. | 孩子 |
[07:57] | Bathroom’s down the hall. | 卫生间在走廊尽头 |
[07:59] | – Cistern makes a weird noise. – Okay. | -水箱会发出奇怪的声音 -好 |
[08:17] | Shit! | 操 |
[08:35] | Oh, no, it’s okay. You have it. | 不用 没关系 你吃吧 |
[08:38] | Consider it a birthday gift. | 就当是你的生日礼物了 |
[08:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:51] | You’re like a sad teenager, | 你就像个闷闷不乐的青少年 |
[08:53] | waiting for a like on Instagram. | 等着别人在Ins上给你点赞 |
[08:59] | Don’t you like having fun? | 你不喜欢找乐子吗 |
[09:02] | Honestly, I don’t know if I can any more. | 说实话 我不确定还找不找得到了 |
[09:04] | That’s bollocks. | 胡说八道 |
[09:06] | Oh, well, you don’t… | 是吗 你可没… |
[09:08] | You don’t know what it’s like | 你根本不知道那种 |
[09:09] | when you’ve chosen to destroy your own life. | 亲手选择毁掉自己人生的感觉 |
[09:12] | I promise you, whatever you’ve done, | 我保证 无论你干过什么 |
[09:14] | is not half as bad as the stuff in my chequered past. | 都不及我的光辉事迹一半恶劣 |
[09:17] | I know that’s not true. | 不可能 |
[09:22] | This morning I took a piss in the shower. | 今天早上我洗澡时尿尿了 |
[09:25] | You did not! | 不是吧 |
[09:27] | Yup. | 真的 |
[09:29] | Just let it go. Your turn. | 放开说吧 该你了 |
[09:34] | I have… | 我… |
[09:37] | 从没买过《大志》never bought the Big Issue. | |
[09:37] | 一本创始于英国伦敦的杂志 经由无家可归者贩售 | |
[09:43] | You can do better than that. | 你可以来点更狠的 |
[10:00] | I was unfaithful to my husband. | 我对我丈夫并不忠诚 |
[10:02] | I put him in so much danger, | 让他置身于极其危险的境地 |
[10:04] | he ended up in hospital with PTSD. | 最后导致他因为PTSD住院 |
[10:06] | I took my kid to the zoo when I was high on ketamine. | 我嗑药嗑嗨时领孩子去了动物园 |
[10:10] | I stabbed someone. | 我捅过人 |
[10:11] | GBH charge when I was 18. | 我18岁时被指控严重人身伤害罪 |
[10:16] | I left a man to die so I could save a psychopath. | 我为了救一个变态 任由别人等死 |
[10:23] | My best friend died on the drugs I gave him. | 我最好的朋友死于我给他磕的药 |
[10:28] | I… | 我… |
[10:33] | Jesus. Really? | 老天 真的吗 |
[10:35] | Do not think that you are | 永远别以为你是 |
[10:37] | the only self-loathing arsehole in the room, ever. | 这里唯一一个自我厌恶的混球 |
[10:43] | Choices, Eve. | 选择 伊芙 |
[10:47] | It’s all about choices. | 一切都取决于所做的选择 |
[11:25] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[11:41] | *I see you. You see me* | *我看见了你 你看见了我* |
[11:44] | *And I say yes, but my heart stops* | *我选择答应 但心跳停了* |
[11:47] | *You’re looking right through me* | *你看透了我* |
[11:49] | *Beside myself, I better not* | *忘乎所以 情难自已* |
[11:52] | *You want to. Don’t you?* | *你想要如此 不是吗* |
[11:55] | *This is the damn hard truth…* | *这难以忽略的事实* |
[11:59] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[12:04] | Does this look familiar? | 这个看起来眼熟吗 |
[12:09] | Chalk. | 滑石粉 |
[12:10] | This was in 1974. | 是1974年的事 |
[12:12] | It was a suspected sporting rivalry. | 疑似是因为体育上的竞争关系 |
[12:14] | 就像俄罗斯版本的李·鲍耶和基隆·代尔Like a Russian Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer. | |
[12:14] | 均为纽卡斯尔联队得力干将 2005年的一场比赛中起了冲突 | |
[12:18] | Except no one died. | 只不过死了人 |
[12:20] | – No one was convicted? – Nope. | -没人被定罪吗 -没有 |
[12:22] | Not even a suspect. | 连嫌疑人都没有 |
[12:23] | So what’s all this got to do with Kenny? | 这跟肯尼又有什么联系 |
[12:25] | It doesn’t, on the surface, | 表面上看起来是没什么联系 |
[12:27] | but if you take a look at the Catalan murder… | 但你再仔细看看加泰罗尼亚的案子 |
[12:31] | 尼科 你说想谈谈是认真的吗 | |
[12:33] | Okay, they’re similar. | 好吧 它们的确挺相似 |
[12:35] | No, they’re not similar. They’re the same. | 它们不仅仅是相似 而是一模一样 |
[12:37] | Our current assassin clearly copied this killer, which means… | 我们现在追踪的杀手明显模仿了这位凶手 也就是说… |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | Whoever this killer was, might lead us to The Twelve. | 不管这位杀手是谁 都有可能引导我们找出十二门徒 |
[12:49] | This was over forty years ago. | 这案子发生在40多年前 |
[12:51] | I mean, how are we supposed to find this person now? | 我们现在要去哪里找人啊 |
[12:55] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[12:58] | – I have to go. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[13:02] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[13:04] | Choices. | 选择 |
[13:05] | It’s all about choices. | 一切都取决于所做的选择 |
[13:07] | What the bloody hell are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[13:11] | 波兰 | |
[13:24] | Niko? | 尼科 |
[13:39] | Niko! | 尼科 |
[13:49] | 康斯坦丁 | |
[14:08] | 莫斯科 | |
[14:35] | Irina? Want to skive off? | 伊琳娜 想逃学吗 |
[14:39] | Ask me in Sanskrit. | 用梵文再问我一遍 |
[14:41] | No. | 不 |
[14:42] | You’re going to sneak out of school with me | 你会和我一起溜出学校 |
[14:44] | because I’m your father, | 因为我是你父亲 |
[14:46] | because I’m telling you to do it. | 因为我要你这么做 |
[14:50] | 老杂种 | |
[14:56] | How does your mother’s new boyfriend afford a German car? | 你妈的新男友怎么买得起德产的车呢 |
[15:00] | He’s an oil company exec. | 他是一家石油公司的高管 |
[15:02] | He’s a crook. | 他是个骗子啊 |
[15:03] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[15:05] | But he doesn’t buy you ice cream, huh? | 但他不会给你买冰淇淋吧 |
[15:10] | Can I stay with you, tonight? | 我今晚能去你那里吗 |
[15:13] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[15:16] | I have to be back in England tonight. | 我今晚要回英国 |
[15:19] | Is England better than your daughter? | 英国比你女儿还好是吗 |
[15:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:22] | No. | 才不是 |
[15:24] | England is terrible. Way worse than you. | 英国很糟 比你糟多了 |
[15:27] | But it’s my job to do terrible things. | 但我的工作就是做糟糕的事 |
[15:29] | You job? | 你的工作 |
[15:31] | Working for the Russian State Security Service, Irina. | 我为俄罗斯国家安全局工作 伊琳娜 |
[15:34] | That’s a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[15:35] | Do you think I’m a moron? | 你觉得我是个白痴吗 |
[15:37] | You might pretend to be working for the FSB. | 你可以假装为俄罗斯联邦安全局工作 |
[15:39] | You might pretend to be helping MI6. | 也可以假装在协助军情六处 |
[15:41] | We both know what you’re really working for… | 我们都清楚你到底在为谁工作 |
[15:43] | Yourself. | 为你自己 |
[15:44] | And it’s only a matter of time before they all catch up with you. | 他们迟早会找上门跟你算账 |
[15:47] | And you’ll be dead | 到时候你就死定了 |
[15:48] | and I’ll be even more alone and miserable than I am now. | 而我就会比现在更孤单可怜 |
[15:51] | I will try to patch things up with your mother. | 我会试着修补和你妈的关系 |
[15:54] | That’s not what I want. – What, then? | -这不是我想要的 -那你要什么 |
[15:55] | I want you to have a plan. | 我想要你有一个计划 |
[15:59] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[16:02] | You’re full of shit. | 你真是鬼话连篇 |
[16:20] | The day it happened, | 出事那天 |
[16:23] | Charles sent me such an odd email. | 查尔斯给我发了一封奇怪的邮件 |
[16:28] | I think he must have written it in a hurry or… | 他肯定是写得很匆忙 |
[16:36] | What did it say? | 上面说什么了 |
[16:39] | Something about a lot of money | 说有很多钱 |
[16:42] | that had gone missing. | 都不见了 |
[16:43] | He’d worked out who’d taken it | 他会找出是谁取走的 |
[16:45] | and… | 还有… |
[16:47] | if anything happened to him, | 如果他发生了什么事 |
[16:49] | I had to forward an email onto someone. | 我就得把这封邮件发给别人 |
[16:53] | – Who? – I didn’t recognise the address. | -给谁 -我没认出那个邮箱 |
[16:56] | It… It had, erm, | 里面有 |
[16:58] | some kind of file attached to it. | 里面有一个附件 |
[17:01] | I just have this feeling | 我就有种直觉 |
[17:03] | he was mixed up with something awful. | 他被卷进了可怕的事情 |
[17:09] | Did you send the file? | 你把文件发出去了吗 |
[17:13] | I’m in such a muddle. I don’t know what to do. | 我脑子一团糟 不知道该怎么办 |
[17:17] | This is what we do. | 我们这样做 |
[17:19] | You send this file to me, okay? | 你把这个文件发给我 好吗 |
[17:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:23] | And we get you somewhere safe as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快送你去安全的地方 |
[17:27] | I could go to the holiday house. | 我可以去度假屋 |
[17:31] | That’s perfect. | 很好 |
[17:41] | 巴塞罗那 | |
[17:52] | 伊琳娜 | |
[18:42] | So not over me. | 根本没有忘了我 |
[18:45] | So not over… | 根本没有… |
[18:50] | 薇拉内尔 | |
[18:56] | You made me cake. | 你给我做了蛋糕啊 |
[18:57] | It’s not for you. | 这不是给你做的 |
[19:02] | – It really doesn’t look like the picture. – I know that. | -这和照片上看起来不太一样呀 -我知道 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | No, wait, wait! Just because it looks bad | 不 等等 等等 它只是不好看 |
[19:13] | doesn’t mean it tastes bad. | 但不一定就不好吃呀 |
[19:21] | Throw it away. | 扔了 |
[19:24] | – Don’t do that. – You don’t deserve nice things | -别这样 -如果你不用心爱护 |
[19:26] | if you don’t look after them. | 就不配拥有美好的东西 |
[19:32] | So London went well? | 伦敦的工作进展还顺利吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah, it was good. | 挺好的 |
[19:36] | Did you do anything when you were there? | 你在那儿做了什么吗 |
[19:41] | A Jack the Ripper walking tour. | 逛了一遍开膛手杰克受害者死的地方 |
[19:47] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[19:49] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:51] | I gained valuable insight into Victorian gender politics. | 我对维多利亚时代的性别政治有了更深的见解 |
[19:56] | Who did you see in London? | 你在伦敦见了谁 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Fine. | 行 |
[20:05] | Not that it’s anything to do with you. | 这和你无关 |
[20:06] | I saw Konstantin. | 我见了康斯坦丁 |
[20:09] | You’re close, Villanelle. | 你就差一点点了 薇拉内尔 |
[20:10] | You’re so close to getting what you want. | 你离自己想要的东西只有一步之遥了 |
[20:13] | But you have to play by the rules. | 但你必须遵守规则 |
[20:17] | You are so annoying today. | 你今天真烦人 |
[20:19] | Oh, I’m annoying? | 你说我烦人 |
[20:22] | She thinks I’m annoying. | 她居然说我烦人 |
[20:25] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[20:26] | I am just trying to save you from yourself! | 我只是想帮你拯救你自己 |
[20:31] | So, bear with me, | 所以 哪怕我有点沮丧 |
[20:34] | if I get a little frustrated. | 也对我耐心点 |
[20:42] | – They want to meet with you. – Why? | -他们想见你 -为什么 |
[20:46] | They need to discuss your new contract. | 他们需要和你讨论一下你的新合同 |
[20:48] | Holiday pay, benefits, et cetera. | 包括休假工资 福利 等等 |
[20:57] | So I’m getting promoted? | 我要升职了吗 |
[21:00] | You work well, you move up. | 工作干得好 升职自然到 |
[21:03] | In the meantime, they want you to rest. | 同时 他们希望你好好休息一下 |
[21:05] | Conserve your strength. | 保存体力 |
[21:08] | So, spend your money. | 所以好好挥霍一番吧 |
[21:11] | Get an ombre balayage. Enjoy yourself. | 染个头发 好好享受享受 |
[21:14] | But no travel, okay? You stay put. | 但不准满世界乱跑 在这里待好了 |
[21:18] | ♪Satan Is His Name – Holly Golighty♪ | |
[21:27] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[21:34] | *Satan is the name he goes by* | *撒旦就是他的名字* |
[21:43] | *He gotta lot of devil in his eye* | *他眼中满是邪恶* |
[21:51] | *He got a kiss of fire and it burns you well* | *他的吻如火般炽热 让你如火焚身* |
[21:57] | *Breaks your heart and it hurts like* | *让你心如刀割 肝肠寸断* |
[22:04] | You know, you really don’t have to be so dramatic. | 你知道自己没必要戏那么多吧 |
[22:08] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t make me go in there. | 不不不 别让我进去 |
[22:11] | Let’s go somewhere we can talk. | 我们找个能聊天的地方 |
[22:12] | Somewhere relaxing. | 更放松的地方 |
[22:21] | – This would be a really bad way to go. – Stop it. | -这样死掉可不太好哟 -停下 |
[22:26] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[22:33] | Are you upset because soon I’m going to be your boss? | 你不高兴是因为我马上要成你领导了吗 |
[22:37] | – You won’t be my boss. – Don’t worry, | -你不会是我的领导 -别担心 |
[22:39] | you’ll be my favourite. | 你会是我的心头肉 |
[22:41] | All the other employees will hate you. | 其他员工都会恨你 |
[22:45] | What got you in such a good mood? | 你为什么这么开心 |
[22:49] | It’s Eve’s birthday today. | 今天是伊芙的生日 |
[22:51] | But you shot her | 但你开枪打了她 |
[22:53] | and ruined her marriage. Isn’t that enough? | 又毁了她的婚姻 还不够吗 |
[22:55] | The moustache is gone? | 那个八字胡走了啊 |
[22:58] | I hear he’s in Poland. | 我听说他在波兰 |
[23:06] | I got what you asked for. | 我拿到你要的东西了 |
[23:09] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[23:20] | You know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪儿吗 |
[23:21] | Not yet. But I can find out. | 暂时不知道 但我能查出来 |
[23:25] | – But I need you to do something for me. – Do something for me. | -但我需要你帮我做件事 -帮我做件事 |
[23:27] | Something personal. | 私活 |
[23:29] | – Off the rec… – Off the record? | -非正… -非正式的吗 |
[23:30] | I really hate it when you do that. | 我真的很讨厌你这样 |
[23:35] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[23:38] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[23:39] | But please do it nicely. Something efficient. | 但请做得体面一点 高效一点 |
[23:43] | You want it nice or you want it efficient? | 到底想体面 还是高效 |
[23:47] | Just make it done, okay? | 搞定就行 好吗 |
[23:55] | 里昂[法国东南部城市] | |
[24:00] | 温柔点 | |
[24:02] | 对那些花温柔点 | |
[24:04] | 拜托了 | |
[24:09] | 我丈夫生前很爱这些花 | |
[24:15] | 抱歉 | |
[24:16] | 没关系的 | |
[24:18] | Erm, it’s still very raw, you know? | 真的很令人心痛 你知道吗 |
[24:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:23] | We were together for nearly 30 years. | 我们在一起快三十年 |
[24:27] | We knew one another inside out. | 心心相印 |
[24:30] | Now that he’s gone, I… | 但现在他不在了 我… |
[24:32] | You’re free now. | 你自由了 |
[24:34] | You can be whoever you want. | 你可以随心所欲了 |
[24:38] | But I… I don’t want to be free. | 但我不想要自由 |
[24:41] | I want to be a family. | 我想要我的家人 |
[24:57] | You have the hiccups? | 你是打嗝了吗 |
[25:01] | Can’t get rid of them. | 停不下来 |
[25:06] | I used to do that with my children. | 我以前就这么吓我的小孩 |
[25:09] | To scare the hiccups away. | 能止住打嗝 |
[25:12] | Did it work? | 管用吗 |
[25:18] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[25:19] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[25:33] | *Tiptoe through the window* | *踮着脚 走过窗户* |
[25:33] | ♪Tip Toe Thru’ the Tulips with Me – Tiny Tim♪ | |
[25:37] | *By the window, that is where I’ll be* | *在窗前 我会在窗前* |
[25:40] | *Come tiptoe through the tulips with me* | *和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧* |
[25:49] | *Tiptoe by the garden* | *踮着脚 穿过花园* |
[25:52] | *By the garden of the willow tree* | *在花园中 那颗柳树旁* |
[25:55] | *Come tiptoe through the tulips with me* | *和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧* |
[26:04] | *Knee deep in flowers we’ll stray* | *膝盖深埋花丛中 我们便迷失方向* |
[26:10] | *We’ll keep the showers away* | *我们便能逃离倾盆大雨* |
[26:16] | *And if I kiss you* | *如果我吻你* |
[26:18] | *In the garden, in the moonlight* | *就在花园中 就在月光下* |
[26:22] | *Will you pardon me?* | *你会原谅我吗* |
[26:24] | *Come tiptoe through the tulips with me* | *和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧* |
[26:42] | *Knee deep in flowers we’ll stray* | *膝盖深埋花丛中 我们便迷失方向* |
[26:49] | *We’ll keep the showers away* | *我们便能逃离倾盆大雨* |
[26:55] | *And if I kiss you* | *如果我吻你* |
[26:57] | *In the garden, in the moonlight* | *就在花园中 就在月光下* |
[27:00] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[27:01] | *Will you pardon me?* | *你会原谅我吗* |
[27:01] | 搞定了 | |
[27:02] | *Come tiptoe through the tulips with me* | *和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧* |
[27:15] | 卡罗琳 | |
[27:49] | Morning, Mum. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[28:02] | I didn’t order this. | 我没点这个 |
[28:04] | Erm, consider it an olive branch. | 就当作我在以示友好吧 |
[28:12] | Look, I was tone-deaf, | 听着 我之前的确过于迟钝 |
[28:14] | and in the light of everything that’s happened… | 对于发生的那些事 |
[28:19] | I’m really rather embarrassed. | 我真的很不好意思 |
[28:23] | If I’d been given the proper authority form the start, | 要是我从一开始就得到了授权 |
[28:26] | we might’ve avoided the needless death of an innocent man. | 我们就能避免一个无辜之人不必要的死亡 |
[28:30] | But Kruger wasn’t innocent, was he? | 但柯鲁格并不无辜 不是吗 |
[28:33] | Thought he was embezzling money. | 他挪用了公款 |
[28:36] | Kruger was up to his eyebrows in debt. | 柯鲁格负债累累 |
[28:39] | Foreclosures coming out of his bottom. | 连抵押出去的东西都赎不回来 |
[28:42] | His actions were not that of a man | 他不会是那种 |
[28:45] | with a casual six million sloshing around in his sock drawer. | 随随便便挪走六百万的人 |
[28:49] | So he was framed? | 那他是被诬陷的咯 |
[28:52] | How would I know? | 我又怎么知道 |
[28:54] | I’ve been ordered to stay away from all of this. | 我被要求不再调查这事 |
[28:59] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[29:01] | Well, you’ve changed your tune. | 你态度变了不少嘛 |
[29:03] | You had a close call. | 你差点就死了 |
[29:05] | Now if anything had happened to you, | 如果你有个好歹 |
[29:06] | I would’ve been partly responsible. | 我是要承担…部分责任 |
[29:09] | That’s something I take very seriously. | 我不会拿这种事开玩笑 |
[29:14] | Losing my husband in the divorce | 因为离婚失去丈夫 |
[29:16] | set me into a grief of its own. | 让我一度陷入悲痛 |
[29:18] | I know it’s not the same thing… | 我知道情况不一样 |
[29:21] | but I just want to say… | 但我只是想说 |
[29:25] | I do understand loss. | 我非常明白失去的感觉 |
[29:33] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[29:36] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[29:37] | Well, that’s the first thing I need. | 这是我的第一个要求 |
[29:40] | But you don’t even know where your office is. | 但你连办公室在哪都不知道 |
[29:44] | Well, that doesn’t mean I don’t need it back. | 这并不意味着我不能把它要回来 |
[30:18] | Mum? | 妈 |
[30:21] | What are you doing home at this hour of the day? | 你怎么这个时候回家来了 |
[30:26] | Why? Was I supposed to run it past you? | 怎么了 还需要经过你同意吗 |
[30:29] | No, of course not. I just… | 当然不需要 我只是… |
[30:33] | It is a bit odd here in the day time, isn’t it? | 白天待在这里确实有点奇怪 不是吗 |
[30:36] | Whatever do you find to do with yourself? | 你给自己找到点事做了吗 |
[30:40] | Must be rather dull. | 你肯定很无聊 |
[30:42] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[30:44] | I get up to all sorts of stuff. | 我有很多事可以做 |
[30:48] | Have you had any visitors lately? | 最近有人来找过你吗 |
[30:55] | Just my friend Lily from university. | 只有莉莉 我大学的朋友 |
[30:58] | You, erm, you don’t know her. | 你不认识她 |
[31:12] | Oh, Mum. | 妈 |
[31:18] | Geraldine, I’ve had a very long day and, erm… | 杰拉尔汀 我今天真的累了 |
[31:20] | I feel so lost. | 我很迷茫 |
[31:26] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:28] | You… You barely even look at me and… | 你甚至都不正眼看我 |
[31:32] | Nonsense. We just had a perfectly pleasant exchange in the hall. | 瞎说 我们刚刚才在门厅愉快交谈了 |
[31:35] | I’m trying to tell you that I’m worried about you, Mum! | 我只是想告诉你 我很担心你 妈 |
[31:38] | You! | 你 |
[31:40] | What for? | 为什么 |
[31:41] | Cos it’s weird to carry on like this. | 因为你这个样子太不对劲了 |
[31:43] | Not even saying his name, for God’s sake. | 连他的名字都不提 我的天啊 |
[31:50] | I’m doing more for your brother than you can possibly imagine. | 我为你弟弟做的事比你想象得多 |
[31:53] | Then talk to me about it. | 那就和我说说吧 |
[31:57] | Let me in. | 对我敞开心扉吧 |
[32:02] | If you and I are to inhabit this space together, Geraldine, | 杰拉尔汀 如果你和我要住在一起 |
[32:07] | we have to respect each other, | 我们得尊重彼此 |
[32:09] | our privacy and our grief. | 尊重彼此的隐私和悲伤 |
[32:13] | I dare say there are things you don’t tell me, | 我敢说你肯定也有没告诉我的事情 |
[32:16] | though perhaps for quite different reasons. | 尽管可能是因为完全不同的原因 |
[32:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[32:20] | I’m going upstairs for a lie down. | 我要上楼躺着了 |
[32:29] | ♪Flight of The Raven – Emerald Web♪ | |
[32:29] | *Dark bird flies above the land of dreams* | *黑鸟飞越梦境* |
[32:36] | *Silent flight above the shadowed streams* | *无声地飞过暗流* |
[32:44] | *Land of crystal waters pour* | *大地上清澈的泉水涌动* |
[32:51] | *Flows onto the blackened shore* | *流向漆黑的岸边* |
[32:59] | *Purple-feathered, onyx eye for flight* | *泛着紫光的羽毛 玛瑙般的双眼* |
[33:06] | *Hovers laughing with the winter’s light* | *在冬日的阳光下盘旋欢笑* |
[33:14] | *Calling others with him soar* | *呼唤同伴一起飞翔* |
[33:21] | *Soar beyond the open door* | *飞过敞开的门* |
[33:30] | 达莎 | |
[34:10] | You have hat hair. | 你头发被帽子压乱了 |
[34:15] | You said you had everything under control. | 你之前说一切都在掌控之中 |
[34:17] | I did. I do. | 没错 现在依旧如此 |
[34:19] | Then why is she running around London | 那为什么她在伦敦乱跑 |
[34:21] | pursuing her agent friend? | 去追她的特工朋友 |
[34:25] | The one who wears the… | 那个穿着… |
[34:30] | Turtleneck. | 高领套头衫的 |
[34:32] | She’s a little skittish right now. | 她现在有点反复无常 |
[34:33] | She’s lot of changes. | 她变了很多 |
[34:35] | I have it in hand, all we need to do… | 我很有把握 我们只需要… |
[34:37] | That’s not how it looks. | 看起来不是这样啊 |
[34:43] | You want to go back home, to Russia? | 你想回家 回俄罗斯 |
[34:46] | Where the people will be dancing in the street | 回到那个人们会在街上载歌载舞 |
[34:48] | and chanting your name? | 高呼你名字的地方吗 |
[34:50] | Dasha, Dasha! Dasha. | 达莎 达莎 达莎 |
[34:54] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能回去 |
[34:56] | Until we say you can. | 除非我们允许 |
[34:59] | “Skittish” is not acceptable. | 我们可不接受”反复无常” |
[35:10] | Get her working. | 让她工作起来 |
[35:13] | Without this, er, extracurricular crap. | 不要再惦记那个工作外的蹩脚货 |
[35:20] | I can kill Polastri. | 我可以杀了波拉斯特里 |
[35:25] | No. This will cause too many other problems. | 不行 会引起更多不必要的麻烦 |
[35:28] | Just drive a wedge between them. | 想办法破坏下她们之间的关系就行 |
[35:30] | I don’t care how. | 我不在乎你怎么做 |
[35:34] | Use your, er, imagination. | 用上你的 想象力 |
[35:45] | Milena. | 米莱娜 |
[35:50] | Czesc. | 你好啊 |
[35:52] | 米莱娜住院了 不是什么重病 就是阑尾发炎了 | |
[35:59] | 她跟我说 玛格达 你是我的老朋友了 | |
[36:03] | 我就指望你照看这地方 还有我最喜欢的送面包师傅了 | |
[36:10] | 替我向她问好 | |
[36:12] | Tak. Tak. | 好 好 |
[36:13] | 你在这如果需要什么就跟我说 | |
[36:15] | 不用 不用 | |
[36:17] | 想起来了… | |
[36:20] | 那边谷仓的门坏了 我本想自己修好 但是… | |
[36:26] | 我跟你说啊 我明天轮班完 就过来检查一下这门 | |
[36:32] | 真是个好男人 | |
[36:36] | Dziekuje. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | Dobre. | 走了 |
[36:52] | 好好吃饭 我的小鸡仔们 | |
[37:01] | Ah, khorosho! | 好吧 |
[37:04] | No more food for you little piggies. | 你们可不会再有吃的了 小猪们 |
[37:07] | Good piggies. | 乖小猪 |
[37:56] | 出来一趟感觉挺好的 我想你了 你真的想谈谈吗 真的 那你来找我吧 | |
[38:03] | 要是你在就好了 | |
[38:10] | Not getting any, huh? | 看来你很寂寞啊 |
[38:41] | 宝刀未老 | |
[38:59] | Niko? | 尼科 |
[39:09] | Niko? | 尼科 |
[39:19] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[40:56] | 格里兹梅特 | |
[40:58] | 家 |