| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | 圣潘克拉斯 伦敦 | |
| [00:02] | ANON | |
| [00:05] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
| [00:09] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
| [00:11] | Every time I visit, he’s asleep. | 我每次来探望 他都在睡觉 |
| [00:13] | I wonder why. | 我也奇怪呢 |
| [00:16] | – Did the doctors come by? – They did. | -医生来过了吗 -来过了 |
| [00:22] | And? | 医生怎么说 |
| [00:23] | And he getting better. | 他在好转 |
| [00:25] | But he must avoid all stress. | 但不能受到任何压力的刺激 |
| [00:29] | You’re stress. | 你就是个压力 |
| [00:30] | Coming from you, Maciek, that’s pretty rich. | 马切克 你在说你自己吧 |
| [00:33] | The first time I meet you, | 我第一次见到你的时候 |
| [00:35] | I tell him, | 我就告诉他 |
| [00:36] | “Don’t marry her. | 别娶她 |
| [00:38] | “She will be great big ball-ache. | 她会让你很蛋疼的 |
| [00:41] | “She will make your life a total nightmare.” | 她会把你的生活变成噩梦 |
| [01:09] | It’s so good to see your eyes. | 能看到你的双眼真好 |
| [01:16] | I am gonna find out why this happened to you. | 我会搞清楚为什么有人伤害你 |
| [01:19] | And I promise you… | 我保证… |
| [01:27] | 滚 | |
| [01:28] | 蛋 | |
| [01:38] | 杀死伊芙 | |
| [01:38] | End of Game | 游戏结束 |
| [01:38] | *Just as they said* | *正如他们所说* |
| [01:42] | *For two…* | *对两个人来说* |
| [01:53] | 我很遗憾你从滑板车上摔下来了 | |
| [01:56] | 但外婆说了没多严重 | |
| [01:59] | 我伤到小妹妹了 | |
| [02:01] | 你想用冰敷下吗 | |
| [02:03] | 好吧 | |
| [02:04] | 那就对了嘛 | |
| [02:06] | 让外婆帮你拿点冰块 | |
| [02:08] | 放到小妹妹上面敷一会 就会舒服很多 | |
| [02:11] | 好了 妈妈现在得继续工作了 | |
| [02:14] | 晚点再聊 | |
| [02:20] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
| [02:30] | Let’s sit over there, shall we? | 我们去那边坐吧 好吗 |
| [02:32] | It’s more comfortable. | 那边更舒服 |
| [02:37] | I’ve wanted to meet you for a long time. | 我期待与你见面很久了 |
| [02:40] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
| [02:44] | Er, watching in a kinky way? | 像变态那样吗 |
| [02:47] | You’re remarkable. | 你无与伦比 |
| [02:51] | Are you trying to seduce me? | 你在勾引我吗 |
| [02:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [03:01] | 妈 我真的很忙 | |
| [03:02] | 她做这些就是为了引起我们的注意 | |
| [03:06] | 抹点药膏 | |
| [03:07] | 应该能让她好受点 | |
| [03:09] | 好了 我得挂了 | |
| [03:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| [03:14] | Helene. | 海莲娜 |
| [03:17] | Helene. | 海莲娜 |
| [03:19] | Is that your real name? | 是你的真名吗 |
| [03:22] | Do you know why I wanted to meet you in person? | 你知道我为什么想见见你本人吗 |
| [03:28] | To watch me some more? | 为了多观察我吗 |
| [03:32] | I wanted to tell you face to face | 我想当面告诉你 |
| [03:34] | that your request has been successful. | 你的请求已成功通过 |
| [03:44] | It’s official. | 上头正式决定了 |
| [03:59] | To Villanelle, the Keeper. | 敬守门人 薇拉内尔 |
| [04:14] | Your first assignment in your new role is very exciting. | 你新上任后的首份工作十分令人激动 |
| [04:18] | A big job that will cause a great stir. | 一项能掀起惊涛骇浪的要务 |
| [04:30] | A politician in Romania. | 杀掉一名罗马尼亚政客 |
| [04:41] | 带好保暖的衣物 | |
| [04:45] | I was told I would be giving orders. | 有人跟我说 我会成为下指令的人 |
| [04:47] | By who? | 谁说的 |
| [04:51] | This is the same stuff I was doing before. | 这和我之前做的事就没区别 |
| [04:55] | This is bullshit. | 这就是扯淡 |
| [05:02] | You bargained for what you wanted, | 你之前跟我们谈你想要的东西 |
| [05:03] | and we’re giving it to you. | 我们现在给你了 |
| [05:05] | You’ll get all the material perks you were expecting. | 你会得到你期望的一切物质条件 |
| [05:08] | What more do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
| [05:13] | Enjoy Romania. | 享受罗马尼亚之旅吧 |
| [05:23] | So, if the texts weren’t from Niko… | 所以 如果手机上短信不是尼科发的 |
| [05:23] | 宝刀未老 | |
| [05:25] | Villanelle must have sent them. | 那就肯定是薇拉内尔了 |
| [05:26] | Making Eve go to Poland to see… | 让伊芙去波兰亲眼看到 |
| [05:28] | Her husband being pitchforked. | 她老公被叉穿喉咙 |
| [05:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [05:34] | Which means Villanelle is… | 这表示薇拉内尔已经变得 |
| [05:36] | Stark raving mad. | 丧 心 病 狂 |
| [05:38] | This can’t be about the bus. | 这不可能和公交车有关 |
| [05:41] | What bus? What did you do on the bus? | 什么公交车 你在公交车上干了什么 |
| [05:43] | She knows she can’t touch him. | 她知道不能动他的 |
| [05:45] | What’s she saying here? | 她想表达什么 |
| [05:47] | Er, she’s saying she’s “still got it.” | 她想说 她还宝刀未老 |
| [05:52] | Actually, if she still did have it, | 实际上 如果她真的宝刀未老的话 |
| [05:54] | he’d be dead and not just pitchforked. | 他已经死透了 而不仅仅是被叉穿喉咙 |
| [06:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [06:05] | Maybe she’s trying to torture you. | 可能她是想折磨你 |
| [06:08] | Not like this. | 不会用这样的方式的 |
| [06:10] | Am I being too harsh? | 我说得太残忍了吗 |
| [06:12] | Wait, what’s this? | 等下 这是什么 |
| [06:16] | Bertha Kruger. | 伯莎·柯鲁格 |
| [06:17] | The wife of Charles, the, er, accountant for The Twelve. | 那个「十二门徒」会计查尔斯的遗孀 |
| [06:22] | Killed in Lyon. | 在里昂被杀了 |
| [06:24] | – When? – Last week, | -什么时候 -上周 |
| [06:25] | when you were gone. | 你不在的时候 |
| [06:31] | 宝刀未老 | |
| [07:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [07:06] | I just want a muffin. | 我就想买个玛芬蛋糕 |
| [07:10] | No one usually gets those. | 一般没人买这些 |
| [07:14] | Ugh. Yeah. Jan, 2011. | 果然 2011年1月份产的 |
| [07:19] | Here. | 给你 |
| [07:28] | You know that it would be okay if you’re not okay. | 你要知道 如果你感觉很糟糕 也很正常 |
| [07:32] | That is… | 那个… |
| [07:34] | I mean, aside from Kenny dying which, | 我是说 除了肯尼的死 |
| [07:36] | let’s face it, is a bit of a blow. | 说实话 确实是个打击 |
| [07:39] | And being lured to Poland | 还有被骗去了波兰 |
| [07:40] | because you thought your husband wanted you back, | 因为你以为你丈夫想让你回到他身边 |
| [07:41] | when really it was just to see him being punctured. | 却看到他被 叉穿喉咙 |
| [07:45] | You’re alone, homeless, | 你很孤独 无家可归 |
| [07:47] | and trying to figure out who’s killed all your friends. | 想找出到底是谁杀光了你的朋友们 |
| [07:50] | I mean, I’d be a total wreck. | 要是我的话 早就崩溃了 |
| [07:52] | Why won’t you give me a break? | 你就不能让我安静会儿吗 |
| [07:54] | Sometimes you just need to let it win. | 有时候你需要让情绪飞一会 |
| [08:11] | I wanted to show you this. | 你看 |
| [08:14] | Dasha Duzran. | 达莎·杜兹兰 |
| [08:16] | That’s who’s responsible for the ’70s gymnast kill. | 她是70年代体操运动员被害案的凶手 |
| [08:19] | At least, that’s what all the rumours say. | 至少 流言是这么说的 |
| [08:21] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
| [08:22] | An Olympic gymnast, | 一个奥林匹克体操运动员 |
| [08:24] | who supposedly works for the KGB. | 据说在为克格勃工作 |
| [08:24] | 苏联情报机构 | |
| [08:26] | They say it was The Chalk Kill that got her recruited. | 他们说正是因为这起滑石粉谋杀案 她才被招募的 |
| [08:31] | Why would Villanelle imitate her? | 为什么薇拉内尔要模仿她作案 |
| [08:33] | Flattery and all that. | 可能是为了讨她欢心 |
| [08:35] | Hardly. | 不太可能 |
| [08:37] | Where is this? | 这地方在哪里 |
| [08:38] | Oh, that’s in Barcelona. | 在巴塞罗那 |
| [08:40] | Yeah. She teaches wee kids to do roly-polies. | 她在那教小孩翻跟头 |
| [08:44] | Wha-what? | 什么 真的吗 |
| [09:02] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
| [09:03] | Tell me everything about Dasha Duzran. | 告诉我关于达莎·杜兹兰的一切 |
| [09:10] | I’m afraid you’ve interrupted a rather delicate operation. | 你打断了一场精密的手术 |
| [09:14] | Drought can be endured, | 植物能忍受干旱 |
| [09:16] | but rot is an instant killer. | 然而它一旦腐烂 马上就会死 |
| [09:20] | Dasha. | 还记得达莎吗 |
| [09:22] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
| [09:23] | Well, I first met her | 我第一次见到她时 |
| [09:24] | when she had just been kicked out of the KGB. | 她刚被克格勃除名 |
| [09:27] | Sorrento. | 在索伦托 |
| [09:28] | And the weather was unusually hot for that time of year, | 那时的天气异常炎热 |
| [09:30] | and I waited for her at a cafe. | 我在一个咖啡馆等她 |
| [09:33] | And before she sat down, | 在她落座之前 |
| [09:34] | she plucked a lemon from a tree, | 她直接从树上摘了个柠檬 |
| [09:36] | and took the most enormous bite out of it, | 咬了大大的一口 |
| [09:41] | rind and all. | 连带着果皮 |
| [09:44] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么好奇这些 |
| [09:48] | I think she’s running Villanelle out of Barcelona. | 我认为她指挥了薇拉内尔在巴塞罗那以外的行动 |
| [09:52] | Well, that is a heady combination. | 那还真是个有趣的组合 |
| [09:54] | Villanelle and Dasha. Volatile. | 薇拉内尔和达莎 极不稳定 |
| [09:57] | If I’m right, | 如果我的猜测是正确的 |
| [09:58] | Dasha knows where Villanelle was last week. | 那么达莎一定知道薇拉内尔上周在哪 |
| [10:00] | Because, I don’t think she was the one who attacked Niko. | 我觉得攻击尼科的人不是她 |
| [10:02] | – Interesting. – I think she was in Lyon at the time, | -有趣 -我认为她当时在里昂 |
| [10:04] | killing Bertha Kruger. | 忙着杀伯莎·柯鲁格 |
| [10:07] | I hope that doesn’t mean you’re thinking of going to Barcelona. | 希望你没有想着要去巴塞罗那 |
| [10:10] | Someone tried to kill my husband, | 有人想杀我丈夫 |
| [10:11] | I intend to find out who. | 我一定要找出是谁 |
| [10:16] | But if it’s The Twelve, Eve… | 如果是「十二门徒」干的 伊芙 |
| [10:20] | Does it really matter who? | 是谁动的手真的重要吗 |
| [10:27] | I could say the same about Kenny. | 那你还追查杀害肯尼的凶手干什么 |
| [10:36] | Just be very careful of Dasha. | 一定要小心达莎 |
| [10:41] | She was the KGB’s top assassin, | 她曾是克格勃的顶尖杀手 |
| [10:44] | until she killed one of their own. | 直到她杀了一个自己人 |
| [10:47] | I mean, that’s why she was exiled. | 她就是因此被除名了 |
| [11:10] | 俄罗斯 | |
| [11:18] | 加油 伊琳娜 | |
| [11:22] | 罚球 | |
| [11:27] | 加油 伊琳娜 | |
| [11:31] | Irina! | 伊琳娜 |
| [11:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [11:48] | I love hockey! Irina’s good. | 我爱冰球 伊琳娜打得真好 |
| [11:50] | That was the other team. | 那是另外一队 |
| [11:52] | – It is? – Yes. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
| [11:55] | Go, other team! | 加油啊 另外一队 |
| [11:57] | Villanelle. | 薇拉内尔 |
| [11:58] | Do they sell hot dogs here? | 这里有热狗卖吗 |
| [12:00] | You can’t watch sports without a hot dog. | 看体育比赛可不能没有热狗 |
| [12:02] | Villanelle! What is going on? | 薇拉内尔 到底怎么了 |
| [12:05] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起走 |
| [12:08] | Your plan to get out? I’m in. | 你不是计划逃离吗 我加入 |
| [12:11] | You’re in? | 你要加入吗 |
| [12:12] | It’s exciting, huh? | 真是激动人心 对吧 |
| [12:14] | How was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
| [12:15] | Er, turns out I’m excellent at dung-throwing. | 我发现自己特别擅长扔粪饼 |
| [12:21] | And your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样 |
| [12:36] | No, Villanelle. | 不会吧 薇拉内尔 |
| [12:37] | She deserved it. | 是她该死 |
| [12:40] | Of course, she deserved it. | 当然了 她该死 |
| [12:43] | Everyone’s mother deserves it. | 每个人的母亲都该死 |
| [12:45] | But you’re not supposed to do it. | 但你不应该动手 |
| [12:47] | You are supposed to grow up | 你该长大了 |
| [12:49] | – and realise she isn’t actually evil. – I don’t want to talk about it. | -也该明白她并不是什么恶魔 -我不想聊这个 |
| [12:51] | – I don’t want to talk about it! – She’s just insane. | -我不想聊这个 -她只是精神失常 |
| [12:56] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
| [12:57] | It better be someplace hot. | 最好是热一点的地方 |
| [13:00] | No, it’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
| [13:01] | You haven’t even left. | 你还没走呢 |
| [13:03] | It’s too dangerous for us all to go together. | 我们一起离开太危险了 |
| [13:08] | Konstantin, please. | 康斯坦丁 求你了 |
| [13:15] | I send for you. | 我会派人接你 |
| [13:17] | Er, no. | 不 |
| [13:20] | No. | 不要这样 |
| [13:22] | We can’t go together. | 我们不能一起走 |
| [13:23] | – They will be on to us before we get there. – Get where? | -我们还没到就会被发现 -到哪里 |
| [13:26] | You will know when I send for you. | 我派人接你的时候你就会知道了 |
| [13:29] | We’ll go. | 我们先去 |
| [13:30] | Then, you can send for Irina. | 然后你再派人接伊琳娜 |
| [13:34] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
| [13:37] | Once we’re safe, you’ll come. I promise. | 一旦我们安全了 你就可以来 我保证 |
| [13:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
| [13:43] | But that’s the only way we’ll make it. | 但只有这样我们才能安全离开 |
| [13:45] | You haven’t told anyone about this, have you? | 你还没把这件事告诉任何人 对吧 |
| [13:50] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
| [13:52] | Don’t let them see you even think about getting out. | 别让他们看出来你想离开 |
| [13:54] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
| [13:56] | They’d kill you the second they realise… | 他们一旦发现 就会杀了你 |
| [13:58] | 你错过了 | |
| [13:59] | Oh, Irina. | 伊琳娜 |
| [14:01] | Because of her. I just scored in the final minute, | 就因为她 我在最后一分钟进了球 |
| [14:03] | and you missed it. | 而你却没看到 |
| [14:04] | That was good. | 是个好球 |
| [14:05] | He’s a really shit father. You should run away. | 他真是个糟糕的父亲 你应该离开他 |
| [14:08] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
| [14:10] | Er, I’m planning our travel arrangements. | 我在计划我们的旅行安排 |
| [14:13] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 拜托了 告诉我你在开玩笑 |
| [14:15] | She is joking. | 她在开玩笑 |
| [14:16] | I’m not going if she’s with us. | 如果她要一起 我就不去了 |
| [14:18] | Great! Problem solved. | 太好了 问题解决了 |
| [14:20] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候离开 |
| [14:21] | Irina, you go and get changed. | 伊琳娜 你去换衣服 |
| [14:23] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
| [14:25] | Go. | 快去 |
| [14:28] | I don’t think you really want this. | 我觉得你不是真的想要这样 |
| [14:30] | I want it! | 我想 |
| [14:34] | You know what it means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
| [14:35] | It means you have to leave everything, | 意味着你必须抛下一切 |
| [14:37] | the clothes, apartment… and her. | 你的那些衣服 公寓 还有她 |
| [14:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [14:48] | Don’t let them see something’s up. | 别让他们看出异样 |
| [14:52] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
| [14:54] | The plan only works | 这个计划 |
| [14:55] | if nobody knows there is one. | 只有在无人知晓的情况下才会奏效 |
| [14:58] | I’ll act totally normal. | 我会表现得很正常 |
| [15:01] | Then they’d definitely know something’s up. | 那他们肯定会知道出事了 |
| [15:35] | Are you coming to poker this week? | 你这周来打扑克吗 |
| [15:40] | What day is it? | 哪天 |
| [15:42] | Wednesday. | 星期三 |
| [15:45] | This Wednesday. | 这周三呀 |
| [15:51] | I’m afraid I don’t think I can. | 我恐怕不行 |
| [15:55] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
| [15:57] | Shirley’s making her risotto. | 雪莉要做意大利肉汁烩饭 |
| [15:59] | Mushroom? | 有蘑菇吗 |
| [16:01] | Naturally. | 当然 |
| [16:05] | Well, let me see what I can do. | 那我看看能抽出时间来不 |
| [16:10] | Right. To the matter at hand. | 好了 说回正事 |
| [16:16] | Phone records. | 通话记录 |
| [16:18] | Calls to and from Kenny’s work phone | 肯尼工作手机的来往电话记录 |
| [16:21] | – the two days before he… – Died. | -之前两天的 -去世之前两天的 |
| [16:26] | Was he working for you around this time? | 他这次是在为你工作吗 |
| [16:29] | No. | 不是 |
| [16:32] | He’d left the service by then. | 那个时候他已经离职了 |
| [16:36] | It’s just… | 只是… |
| [16:38] | There were several incoming and outgoing calls | 有几个和俄罗斯号码的 |
| [16:41] | to a Russian number. | 往来记录 |
| [16:44] | Anyway, I’ll leave you to go over it all. | 你自己过一遍吧 |
| [16:50] | Give me a shout if you have any questions. | 如果有什么问题 打给我 |
| [16:54] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 迈克 |
| [16:56] | I emailed this to your desk over a week ago, you know. | 你知道吗 我一周前把这个发给了你办公室 |
| [17:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [17:01] | That’s why I suggested this | 所以当你问起记录在哪 |
| [17:03] | when you asked where they were. | 我才建议这样见面 |
| [17:06] | Didn’t want them to get lost. | 不想弄丢了 |
| [17:09] | Let me know about Wednesday. | 记得告诉我你周三有没有时间 |
| [17:12] | You have to let us win it back sometime, you know. | 要知道 你总得让我们有机会赢回来 |
| [17:33] | Hello, Carolyn. | 你好啊 卡罗琳 |
| [17:34] | – Time for P.E.? – Indeed. | -准备运动了呀 -没错 |
| [17:36] | Do you think you could manage to get those phone records to me? | 你能想办法帮我弄到那些通话记录吗 |
| [17:39] | They’re taking a very long time. | 实在是花太长时间了 |
| [17:42] | I, er, had a call about those just this morning. | 我今早正好接到了关于这事的电话 |
| [17:44] | Scotland Yard dragging their feet, as per. | 伦敦警察厅一如既往拖拖拉拉 |
| [17:47] | Shouldn’t be too much longer. | 应该很快了 |
| [17:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [18:02] | Are you… | 你 |
| [18:07] | …working for them, Paul? | 在为他们工作吗 保罗 |
| [18:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [18:22] | Are you? | 你在为他们工作吗 |
| [18:27] | Are you, Carolyn? | 那你呢 卡罗琳 |
| [18:32] | Why on Earth would you ask me that? | 你究竟为什么要问我这个 |
| [18:36] | Well, the same reason you asked me. | 跟你问我的理由一样 |
| [18:40] | Because we don’t trust each other. | 因为我们不相信彼此 |
| [18:46] | Should I… | 我应该… |
| [18:50] | …trust you? | 相信你吗 |
| [18:55] | Heavens, no. | 天 当然不 |
| [18:56] | None of us are to be trusted, | 我们都不值得被信任 |
| [18:58] | that’s why we work here. | 所以我们才在这里工作 |
| [19:00] | Quite. | 也是 |
| [19:03] | Well, I’d best be off, | 我得赶紧走了 |
| [19:05] | I have an appointment. | 有约在身 |
| [19:08] | Right. | 好 |
| [19:10] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
| [19:12] | This is your office. | 这是你的办公室 |
| [19:22] | That’s very good light. | 光线很好嘛 |
| [19:28] | 伊琳娜 宝贝 | |
| [19:30] | 干嘛 | |
| [19:31] | 午饭 | |
| [19:32] | 我买点吃的就行 | |
| [19:34] | 我给你做了花生酱三明治 | |
| [19:35] | 你的最爱 对吧 | |
| [19:37] | 当然 | |
| [19:39] | 不要那么暴躁嘛 | |
| [19:41] | 我知道这是你一个月中的特殊时期 但是 | |
| [19:43] | 你还是可以多笑笑 不是吗 | |
| [19:45] | 住手 不然我要叫了 | |
| [20:03] | Was that your boyfriend? | 那是你的男朋友吗 |
| [20:05] | My mum’s boyfriend. | 那是我妈的男朋友 |
| [20:07] | Is he a pervert? | 他是个变态吗 |
| [20:08] | No. He’s just… | 不是 他只是… |
| [20:10] | …really, really… nice. | 非常 非常…好 |
| [20:19] | You want to bunk off? | 你想翘课吗 |
| [20:24] | Do you think I’m dumb? | 你以为我傻吗 |
| [20:26] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
| [20:27] | Come on! It’ll be fun. | 来嘛 会很有趣的 |
| [20:31] | We can do anything you want. | 你想做什么都可以 |
| [20:36] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
| [21:00] | You’ll need me to help you translate. | 你会需要我帮你翻译 |
| [21:02] | I remember your languages were… | 我记得你外语… |
| [21:04] | Piss off! I’m fluent in Spanish. | 滚 我西班牙语说得很好 |
| [21:07] | Ooh, Spanish. | 西班牙语呀 |
| [21:12] | ¿Adónde vas? | 你要去哪 |
| [21:14] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你在打什么主意 |
| [21:15] | You’re not coming with us. | 你是不会和我们一起走的 |
| [21:17] | – I bet you get homesick in a week. – No, I won’t. | -我敢说你一周之内就会想家 -我不会 |
| [21:20] | The heat will be awful. | 那里热得吓人 |
| [21:22] | You’ll have to wax all the time. | 你得经常蜜蜡脱毛 |
| [21:25] | You’re so old. | 你太过时了 |
| [21:26] | People don’t just wax any more. | 人们都不蜜蜡脱毛了 |
| [21:28] | I don’t want to look like a 12-year-old girl. | 我不想让自己看起来像个12岁的小女孩 |
| [21:31] | You are a 12-year-old girl. | 你就是个12岁的小女孩 |
| [21:33] | I’m 14! | 我已经14了 |
| [21:37] | Where is your Dad? | 你爸在哪呢 |
| [21:40] | London. | 伦敦 |
| [21:41] | – So, you’re stuck with your mum? – Don’t remind me. | -所以你现在只能和你妈住一起了吗 -别提了 |
| [21:43] | Mums are the worst, right? | 妈妈们最糟糕了 对吧 |
| [21:45] | You know how annoying it is | 你知道你身边的人总秀恩爱 |
| [21:47] | when you have to be around two people in love? | 有多烦人吗 |
| [21:49] | Well, imagine one of those people is your mum. | 想象一下 其中一个人是你妈 |
| [21:51] | It’s disgusting. He’s disgusting. | 恶心 他太恶心了 |
| [21:54] | If it’s that bad, kill him. | 如果真这么恶心 那就杀了他 |
| [21:55] | You’re a real role model, you know that? | 你可真是值得我学习的”榜样”呢 |
| [21:58] | Oh, my God! You’re really bad. | 天呐 你开得太烂了 |
| [22:01] | The humidity in South America will not be kind to that hair. | 南美洲的潮湿空气和你那头发可是水火不容 |
| [22:05] | Cuba’s in North America, you idiot! | 古巴在北美洲 你个白痴 |
| [22:08] | Cuba! | 古巴啊 |
| [22:11] | Cuba! | 古巴 |
| [22:11] | 古巴 | |
| [22:12] | 古巴 | |
| [22:12] | 古巴 | |
| [22:13] | 古巴 | |
| [22:14] | You are totally delusional. | 你真是个疯子 |
| [22:20] | 不是古巴 | |
| [22:39] | Shall we go for a drive? | 要去兜一圈吗 |
| [22:52] | This is nice. | 这挺不错 |
| [22:54] | Is it? | 是吗 |
| [22:57] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
| [22:59] | Galvanised. | 干劲十足 |
| [23:01] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
| [23:04] | Are you in a rush? | 你赶时间吗 |
| [23:05] | Not rushed, just impatient. | 不是 没耐心而已 |
| [23:10] | Are we going somewhere in particular? | 我们有具体的目的地吗 |
| [23:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [23:15] | Are you going to tell me where? | 你要告诉我是哪吗 |
| [23:18] | No. | 不 |
| [23:26] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
| [23:27] | – Give me your wallet. – Why? | -把你的钱包给我 -为什么 |
| [23:28] | Just give me your wallet. | 把你的钱包给我就行了 |
| [23:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
| [23:36] | What did you want with my child? | 你想从我孩子那得到什么 |
| [23:40] | I’m going to ask you again, Konstantin, | 我再问你一次 康斯坦丁 |
| [23:42] | and you’re going to answer me correctly. | 你必须正确地回答我 |
| [23:43] | What did you want with my child? | 你想从我孩子那得到什么 |
| [23:45] | I swear, I try nothing. | 我发誓 我什么都没做 |
| [23:47] | She kissed me. | 是她亲了我 |
| [23:50] | Geraldine kissed you. | 杰拉尔汀亲了你吗 |
| [23:58] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
| [24:00] | I already know you are scary. | 我早就领教过你的可怕了 |
| [24:02] | Why did Kenny call you the night before he died? | 肯尼为什么在死的前一晚给你打电话 |
| [24:04] | Konstantin? | 康斯坦丁 |
| [24:06] | Konstantin? | 康斯坦丁 |
| [24:07] | Okay, okay. He called me. | 好吧 好吧 他是给我打了电话 |
| [24:11] | – What did you get him into? – Nothing. | -你让他卷入了什么麻烦 -什么也没有 |
| [24:15] | If you don’t tell me… | 你要是不告诉我 |
| [24:16] | I don’t know what this is, or what you’re… | 我不知道这是怎么回事 也不知道你在… |
| [24:24] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
| [24:25] | He ask if I was his father. | 他问我是不是他父亲 |
| [24:34] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么回答的 |
| [24:36] | I told… | 我告诉他 |
| [24:38] | I told him I didn’t know. | 我告诉他我不知道 |
| [25:13] | Get out. | 下车 |
| [25:50] | You’re cooking. | 你在做饭呀 |
| [25:54] | I thought we were having veg stew tonight. | 我还以为我们今晚吃炖蔬菜呢 |
| [25:57] | I really just felt like a pork pie, if I’m honest. | 说实话 我真的很想吃猪肉馅饼 |
| [26:02] | I went shopping specifically. | 我特意去买的 |
| [26:09] | They’re wonky. | 这些长得歪歪扭扭 |
| [26:10] | The ones that no one wanted. | 没有人想买的那种 |
| [26:14] | Geraldine, are you comparing yourself to a carrot? | 杰拉尔汀 你是在把自己比作胡萝卜吗 |
| [26:21] | -I know you don’t like me very much… – Geraldine. | -我知道你不太喜欢我 -杰拉尔汀 |
| [26:24] | And now you have to put up with me because | 而且你现在必须要忍受我 因为 |
| [26:26] | you and I are all that’s left of this family, and… | 你和我是这个家里仅剩的两个人了 而且 |
| [26:30] | I don’t love being here either, | 我也不喜欢在这待着 |
| [26:32] | having you treat me like I’m some kind of | 忍受你把我当作那种 |
| [26:35] | idiotic annoyance whose intellectual power | 智商永远也比不上你的 |
| [26:37] | could never match up to yours. | 笨蛋烦人精一样对待 |
| [26:39] | Could we do this after we’ve… | 我们能一会再聊这个吗 |
| [26:40] | But I choose to stay because… | 但是我选择留下来 因为 |
| [26:44] | Because you’re all I have, too. | 因为你也是我仅剩的家人了 |
| [26:45] | And I thought that maybe we’d learn to… | 我觉得我们也许应该学会 |
| [26:48] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
| [26:50] | do more than just tolerate each other. | 不仅仅是忍受彼此吧 |
| [26:53] | It would be so much better | 如果我们能等吃完饭 |
| [26:55] | if we could have this conversation after I’ve eaten. | 再聊这个 就更好了 |
| [27:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [27:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [27:12] | You were your father’s. | 你是你父亲的孩子 |
| [27:19] | And Kenny was mine. | 而肯尼是我的孩子 |
| [27:23] | And that is how things were when we were all alive. | 这是无法改变的事实 |
| [27:28] | He understood you and you him, | 你父亲理解你 你们的关系 |
| [27:30] | in a way I never did. | 是我从来都无法理解的 |
| [27:32] | And I understood Kenny and he me, | 而我理解肯尼 我们的关系 |
| [27:34] | in a way your father never did. So… | 是你爸爸无法理解的 所以… |
| [27:38] | No. | 很难 |
| [27:40] | You’re not easy for me to understand. | 我很难理解你 |
| [27:44] | And I know I’m not supposed to say that. | 我知道不应该这么说 |
| [27:47] | But it’s the truth. | 但这就是事实 |
| [27:50] | There’s no more can be said about it. | 没什么其他好说的了 |
| [27:54] | Now, I can pretend to enjoy wonky carrot stew | 我现在可以假装喜欢吃这些歪歪扭扭的炖胡萝卜 |
| [27:59] | and listen to gong bells | 听你聊锣铃 |
| [28:01] | and all the other inane things that interest you, | 和其他你感兴趣的无聊玩意儿 |
| [28:03] | but I don’t, because I can’t lie, do you see? | 但我不想假装 因为我做不到说谎 你明白吗 |
| [28:08] | I know other parents do, | 我知道其他父母会这么做 |
| [28:09] | they tell their children they’re | 他们鼓励自己的孩子说 |
| [28:10] | wonderful at this and great at that, | 他们擅长这个 擅长那个 |
| [28:12] | but I just… | 但我就是 |
| [28:14] | I don’t have that gene. | 我没有那个天赋 |
| [28:16] | So… | 所以 |
| [28:19] | To you, I am harsh and cold, | 对你来说 我严酷又冷漠 |
| [28:22] | and to me you are disappointed and expected. | 对我来说 你让人失望 毫无惊喜 |
| [28:47] | But you’re right, Geraldine. | 但你是对的 杰拉尔汀 |
| [28:50] | All we’ve got left is each other. | 我们只有彼此了 |
| [28:54] | So, you make your stew and I’ll try and pretend to enjoy it. | 所以你继续做你的炖菜 我会尽力假装它很好吃 |
| [28:58] | And while I do, | 我尽力假装的时候 |
| [29:00] | you can tell me exactly | 你可以和我说说 |
| [29:02] | what’s been going on between you and Konstantin. | 你和康斯坦丁到底发生了什么 |
| [29:05] | Where you’ve been, what you’ve done, | 你们去了哪 做了什么 |
| [29:06] | and why he came to visit you. | 他为什么会来看你 |
| [29:09] | Because it seems while I’ve been unable to lie to you, | 似乎我无法对你说谎 |
| [29:12] | you’ve had no problem | 而你却毫不介意 |
| [29:15] | lying to me. | 骗我 |
| [29:27] | Call me when it’s done. | 做好后叫我 |
| [29:47] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
| [29:50] | Will people stop waiting for me in the dark! | 你们这些人什么时候才能不躲在黑暗里等我 |
| [29:54] | Bit late for an evening stroll. | 这时候散步未免有些晚了吧 |
| [29:58] | I was trying to get my step-count up. | 我在试着提高我的计步数 |
| [30:02] | You know, it turns out Kruger wasn’t the man we were after. | 到头来柯鲁格不是我们要找的人 |
| [30:05] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
| [30:07] | It was someone else who was dipping into the honey pot. | 需要我们注意的另有其人 |
| [30:13] | Then why make me stay here? | 那为什么要我留在这呢 |
| [30:14] | His wife, Bertha, | 他的太太伯莎 |
| [30:17] | she’s our focus now. | 是我们现在的目标 |
| [30:19] | Because she was stealing the funds? | 因为她偷走了资金吗 |
| [30:22] | No, because she’s dead. | 不 因为她死了 |
| [30:24] | Whoever ordered that hit is who we want. | 下令除掉她的人才是我们的目标 |
| [30:28] | Do you have any idea who’d want that woman dead? | 你知不知道有谁想让她死 |
| [30:31] | Why would I? | 我怎么会知道 |
| [30:34] | Does this mean I can leave London? | 那我是不是能离开伦敦了 |
| [30:37] | It means the job description’s changed. | 这意味着你的工作内容变了 |
| [30:41] | Find out who gave that order, | 查出谁下的命令 |
| [30:43] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
| [30:46] | If there’s a breach, we’re both to blame, | 如果任务没有完成 我们都得挨罚 |
| [30:47] | but believe me, | 但相信我 |
| [30:50] | you will be the one who’ll fall. | 你才会是完蛋的那一个 |
| [31:01] | 巴塞罗那 | |
| [31:18] | Up for a game? | 来一局吗 |
| [31:24] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
| [31:40] | Total fluke. | 狗屎运而已 |
| [31:53] | So why you here? | 你来这干什么 |
| [31:54] | You want to ask about my gold medals? | 是想问问我那些金牌背后的故事吗 |
| [31:56] | Oh, I thought it was bronze. | 我以为是铜牌 |
| [31:58] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
| [32:00] | I know you’re working for The Twelve. | 我知道你为「十二门徒」做事 |
| [32:02] | I know you’re working with her. | 你还和她共事 |
| [32:04] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
| [32:14] | – You bowl a lot? – Never. | -你经常打保龄球吗 -这是第一次 |
| [32:16] | I noticed the way Villanelle copied your first kill. | 我发现薇拉内尔模仿了你第一次杀人的手法 |
| [32:20] | Very original. | 很有原创性 |
| [32:22] | She must really admire you. | 她一定很仰慕你 |
| [32:27] | Though, whoever tried to imitate her | 不过试图模仿她的人 |
| [32:28] | did a really poor job. | 活干得就不怎样了 |
| [32:30] | My husband’s still alive. | 我丈夫还活着 |
| [32:33] | You don’t talk to people when they are bowling. | 别人打保龄球时 你不该跟他们说话 |
| [32:37] | That was a strike. | 我本来能全中 |
| [32:38] | Did they send her to kill Kenny? | 他们是不是派她去杀了肯尼 |
| [32:40] | My God, | 我的天 |
| [32:41] | is this what she has to deal with? | 这就是她要应付的吗 |
| [32:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
| [32:44] | Just because you don’t want it to be her, | 就因为你不希望是她杀的 |
| [32:46] | – doesn’t mean it wasn’t. – It wasn’t. | -不代表就真的不是她 -确实不是 |
| [32:48] | Do you know she’s been promoted? | 你知道她被提拔了吗 |
| [32:50] | She will never be loyal to you. | 她永远不会忠心于你 |
| [32:52] | And she’s loyal to you? | 那她对你就忠心了吗 |
| [32:54] | Aye, she respects me. | 她尊重我 |
| [32:55] | – Really? – I created her. | -真的吗 -我造就了她 |
| [32:58] | I took raw shit and moulded it into steel. | 我把废铁炼成了钢 |
| [33:02] | I broke her back, I gave her wings. | 我划开她的后背 给她安上翅膀 |
| [33:05] | She’s perfect killing machine. | 现在她是个完美的杀人机器 |
| [33:08] | That’s all she’s there for. | 这就是她的意义所在 |
| [33:10] | That’s all she knows. | 她只懂这个 |
| [33:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
| [33:13] | Oh, you think she cares what you think? | 你觉得她在乎你怎么想的吗 |
| [33:17] | She’s moving up in the world. | 她跻身上层了 |
| [33:20] | You’ll never touch her now. | 你再也触及不到她了 |
| [33:40] | You think you are winning. | 你以为胜利就在咫尺之间 |
| [33:42] | You will never win at this game. | 但你在这场角逐中永远无法获胜 |
| [33:45] | You can’t beat us. You understand? | 你无法打败我们 明白吗 |
| [33:47] | I can kill you… | 我可以杀了你 |
| [33:50] | any time. | 随时随地 |
| [33:58] | End of game. | 游戏结束 |
| [34:28] | 这 | |
| [34:30] | 就是 | |
| [34:31] | 扯淡 | |
| [34:36] | 你好 部长 | |
| [34:38] | 你来迟了 我在完善细节 | |
| [34:41] | 化妆师在等你 | |
| [34:44] | 麻烦抓紧时间 | |
| [34:46] | 打理下头发 | |
| [34:48] | 外面在下大雨 | |
| [34:52] | 另一个女孩哪去了 | |
| [34:54] | She’s off sick today. | 她今天请病假了 |
| [34:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [34:58] | I’m going to make you look amazing. | 我会让你看起来很棒的 |
| [36:12] | Irina, school’s out early this year. | 伊琳娜 学校今年提前放假 |
| [36:15] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
| [36:32] | What the hell have you done? | 你干了什么 |
| [36:34] | I’m done with this shit. | 我受够这堆破事了 |
| [36:38] | I’m done with it. I’m leaving. | 我不干了 我要离开 |
| [36:41] | What do you mean you’re leaving? | 你要离开是什么意思 |
| [36:42] | Oh, I’ve got to get out of here. | 我需要逃离这里 |
| [36:50] | How was your meeting with Helene? | 你和海莲娜的见面怎么样 |
| [36:52] | That’s not her real name. | 那不是她的真名 |
| [36:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [36:58] | I’m a Keeper now. | 我现在是守门人 |
| [37:01] | You get to go home. | 你可以回家了 |
| [37:04] | You think I get to go home after this disaster? | 你觉得你搞成这样 我还能回家吗 |
| [37:12] | Here, give it to me, give it to me. | 来 把这个给我吧 给我吧 |
| [37:18] | You can… | 你可以 |
| [37:18] | You can pinch it with this, go on. | 你可以用这个夹住伤口 来吧 |
| [37:21] | Yeah, grab it. | 对 拿着 |
| [37:26] | Pinch it. | 夹住 |
| [37:38] | Good. | 很好 |
| [37:45] | Come on. | 忍住 |
| [38:09] | So, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
| [38:14] | I don’t want to do this any more. | 我不想再这样了 |
| [38:20] | Come on. | 别这样 |
| [38:24] | Just clean yourself up, | 收拾下自己 |
| [38:26] | and I’ll order pizza. | 我给你订比萨吃 |
| [38:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [38:58] | ♪Boy and Girl – Unloved♪ | |
| [39:05] | *There was a girl* | *曾有一个女孩* |
| [39:09] | *Who loved a boy* | *爱着一个男孩* |
| [39:12] | *And then they lived* | *他们生活在了一起* |
| [39:16] | *And then they laughed* | *他们开怀大笑着* |
| [39:19] | *Until the time they cried* | *直到他们开始哭泣* |
| [39:26] | *So they fell* | *他们便从爱河中* |
| [39:30] | *out of love* | *缓缓坠落* |
| [39:33] | *Into the depth* | *滑入* |
| [39:37] | *of the sea* | *深邃海底* |
| [39:40] | *Where lovers’ tears* | *爱人的眼泪* |
| [39:43] | *Swell and swim* | *扩散而去* |
| [39:47] | *Together for* | *一同流向* |
| [39:53] | *Eternity* | *永恒* |
| [40:01] | 缅怀 杰伊·本尼迪克特 |