时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Helene could be arriving in London any minute now. | 海莲娜随时可能到达伦敦 |
[00:11] | Don’t worry. I didn’t get anything out of her. | 别担心 我什么都没问出来 |
[00:12] | Bravo, Eve. | 很好 伊芙 |
[00:13] | So, helene, You want to kill her? | 海莲娜 你想要杀她吗 |
[00:15] | – Yes. – But she might | -是的 -但她或许 |
[00:16] | be able to help you. | 可以帮助你 |
[00:19] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[00:20] | How many of us are there? | 我们有几个人 |
[00:21] | 社会主义小队 坚定的无政府主义者 破坏者 「十二门徒」 | |
[00:22] | Johan is alive. | 约翰还活着 |
[00:24] | But he drowned. | 但是他淹死了 |
[00:25] | The police found his body in the lake. | 警察在湖里发现了他的尸体 |
[00:27] | I am sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[00:28] | for having hit you over the head with an oar. | 用船桨打了你的头 |
[00:32] | Did you really think I wouldn’t get back at you? | 你不会真以为我不会报复你吧 |
[00:40] | It’s not happening. | 那不可能 |
[00:40] | – None of this is sterilized. – Relax. | -这些东西都没消毒 -放松点 |
[00:46] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:48] | She’s got their anatomy. | 她懂解剖 |
[00:50] | Of corpses… | 解剖尸体… |
[00:51] | I mean, it’s got to be impaling an organ. | 肯定刺穿某个器官了 |
[00:52] | Ah, so dramatic. | 别小题大作 |
[00:53] | It could be slicing into an, uh… An artery! | 说不定扎到… 动脉上了 |
[00:55] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[00:56] | Please, keep still. | 拜托 不要动 |
[00:57] | No, don’t! Don’t… She shouldn’t see it. | 不 别给她看 她不应该看这个 |
[01:00] | It’s fine. Look. | 没关系 看吧 |
[01:03] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[01:06] | – Get it out of me! – We need a hospital. | -赶紧给拔出来 -我们得去医院 |
[01:07] | – We need a hospital. – No way. | -我们得去医院 -没门 |
[01:09] | Why is she here? Get rid of her. | 她为什么在这里 让她走 |
[01:11] | I need quiet. Let me focus. | 我需要安静 才能集中精神 |
[01:13] | Bite down on this. | 咬着这个 |
[01:14] | I need you to breathe deeply and slowly. | 我需要你慢慢地深呼吸 |
[01:16] | Faster your heart beats, faster your blood pumps, | 你心跳越快 血就流得越多 |
[01:18] | and we don’t want your blood pumping fast. | 我们不能让血流那么多 |
[01:20] | – Okay? – Here. | -对吧 -来 |
[01:22] | Just… Just squeeze down on my hand. | 使劲握着我的手 |
[01:24] | Squeeze down… No, just squeeze down on my hand | 使劲… 不 使劲握着我的手 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我现在数到三 |
[01:28] | Okay? One, two… | 好吗 一 二… |
[01:32] | Better to surprise her. | 最好转移一下她的注意力 |
[01:34] | You did great. Okay. | 你做得很好 好了 |
[01:36] | I just need to clean it… | 我需要清理 |
[01:54] | 布兰登堡 柏林 | |
[01:58] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[02:00] | You haven’t. | 你没变 |
[02:03] | Is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[02:05] | It’s a sad thing. | 这是惨事 |
[02:08] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[02:09] | Karolina. | 卡罗莱娜 |
[02:11] | She’s even a worse liar than she was a novelist. | 她撒谎的水平比写小说的水平还差劲 |
[02:13] | – What do you want? – There’s someone coming for you. | -你想怎么样 -有人要来杀你了 |
[02:16] | Is it you? Here to finish what you started? | 是你吗 完成你未竟的事业 |
[02:18] | Fair, but wrong. | 有道理 但不对 |
[02:23] | I will tell you who it is. | 我会告诉你是谁 |
[02:25] | You tried to kill me and left me for dead. | 你之前想杀死我而且把我留在那里等死 |
[02:27] | Then you run an MI6 task force | 然后你组建了军情六处小分队 |
[02:29] | trying to unmask The Twelve. | 试图揭露「十二门徒」 |
[02:32] | Then you betrayed your own country | 然后你背叛了自己的祖国 |
[02:34] | and jumped into bed with the Russians. | 投入俄国人的怀抱 |
[02:38] | Why would I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[02:40] | Because, Lars, the artist formerly known as Johan, | 因为 拉尔斯 之前叫做约翰的艺术家 |
[02:43] | you have no choice. | 你没有别的选择 |
[02:44] | Someone is brutally torturing your peers. | 有人正在残忍折磨你的同伙 |
[02:49] | And you’re next. | 你就是下一个 |
[02:50] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:52] | I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我来跟你做一笔交易 |
[02:56] | I’ll tell you who’s coming for you, | 我告诉你谁要杀你 |
[02:59] | if you tell me who ordered my son’s death. | 前提是你告诉我是谁下令杀我儿子 |
[03:03] | Remember your father? | 记得你父亲吗 |
[03:05] | There’s always collateral damage. | 连带伤害是难免的 |
[03:07] | You of all people know that. | 你最清楚不过 |
[03:09] | Not my son. | 我儿子不行 |
[03:16] | Tea’s in the kitchen. | 厨房有茶 |
[03:17] | Two sugars. | 两块糖 |
[03:22] | So I’m making it, am I? | 这么说还得我泡茶 是吧 |
[03:26] | Looks like gun found you first, huh? | 看起来杀手先找到了你 |
[03:28] | This was gun? | 这是杀手干的 |
[03:29] | It’s because of me. | 这是因为我 |
[03:31] | – Why? – Helene. | -为什么 -海莲娜 |
[03:34] | Punishing me. | 惩罚我 |
[03:36] | Get over yourself. | 少自以为是了 |
[03:39] | It’s because I didn’t finish a job she gave me. | 是因为我没完成她给我的任务 |
[03:42] | Or it’s both. | 也许两个都是 |
[03:43] | Helene likes to kill two birds with one stone. | 海莲娜最喜欢玩一石二鸟了 |
[03:46] | One arrow. | 是一箭 |
[03:51] | Hey, Pam? | 帕姆 |
[03:52] | I’m impressed. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:55] | Just a flesh wound. | 皮外伤而已 |
[03:57] | Which is insanely lucky. | 你真的非常幸运 |
[03:58] | It’s not luck, gun missed. | 这不是幸运 杀手失手了 |
[04:00] | It was intentional. | 这是有意为之 |
[04:02] | Did you get antibiotics for your ear infection? | 你是不是给耳朵感染开了抗生素 |
[04:04] | – Yes. – She’s going to need them. | -是的 -她要用 |
[04:07] | What about my ear? | 那我耳朵怎么办 |
[04:08] | Who cares about your ear? Give them to her. | 谁关心你的耳朵 把药给她 |
[04:10] | Are you going to apologise for shooting me? | 你是要道歉吗 因为开枪打我的事 |
[04:12] | She shot you? | 她开枪打你 |
[04:13] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[04:16] | Barely, just in the hand. | 基本打中吧 打中了手 |
[04:18] | That is an extremely painful place. | 这是个非常非常疼的地方 |
[04:28] | Acupuncture. | 针灸 |
[04:30] | All about working with the invisible meridians in our bodies. | 关注身体上看不见的经络 |
[04:33] | Yup. I do know what acupuncture is. | 对 我知道针灸是什么 |
[04:39] | Was it you? | 是你吗 |
[04:40] | Did I get your son killed? | 是不是我杀了你儿子 |
[04:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:48] | Did you? | 是不是你 |
[04:51] | No. | 不是 |
[04:53] | So can you get me a name? | 那你能给我个名字吗 |
[04:54] | Who’s coming after me? | 是谁要我命 |
[04:55] | Give me my name and I’ll give you yours. | 你告诉我我的 我告诉你你的 |
[04:59] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[05:00] | The only reason you’re here alone in the woods with me | 你独自一人跟我在树林里的唯一原因 |
[05:03] | is because | 是因为 |
[05:04] | you’ve no other options. | 你别无选择 |
[05:07] | But can I be trusted? | 但我靠谱吗 |
[05:10] | Tricky. | 难答哦 |
[05:16] | – It’s Helene. – Helene? | -是海莲娜 -海莲娜 |
[05:20] | You surprised it’s a woman? | 你惊讶是女的吗 |
[05:23] | Anyone would think that a vagina was an invisibility cloak. | 人们都认为阴道能帮忙掩藏 |
[05:27] | What does she want from you? | 她想从你这里得到什么 |
[05:29] | – Ask her. – But you should. | -你去问她 -该去问的是你 |
[05:31] | You will meet her. | 你们会见面 |
[05:32] | I will not. | 不会 |
[05:33] | You will. I’ll ask her to meet me. | 会的 我叫她跟我见面 |
[05:36] | And then you show up. | 然后你出现 |
[05:37] | Now that will really shock her. | 震惊到她 |
[05:39] | That’s if you want to know | 如果你想知道 |
[05:40] | who ordered your son’s death, | 谁下令杀了你儿子的话 |
[05:42] | of course. | 只能这么做 |
[05:47] | Fine. Make the call. | 行 打电话吧 |
[06:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[06:47] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[06:49] | She just gave me stitches | 她用圣诞爆竹材料制的 |
[06:50] | with a sewing kit from a Christmas cracker, so… | 缝合套装给我缝了几针 所以 |
[07:00] | I’m serious, Eve. | 我认真的 伊芙 |
[07:03] | Go. | 走 |
[07:24] | – Put this on. – Give it to me. | -穿上 -给我 |
[07:26] | – Put your arm in… – Uh, I can do it myself. | -手臂伸进 -我自己能行 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:31] | You had me arrested. | 你害我被捕 |
[08:35] | I thought locking you away might be good for me. | 我以为把你关起来对我好 |
[08:42] | Was it? | 好吗 |
[08:55] | There. | 好了 |
[08:58] | Suits you. | 很搭 |
[09:01] | Helene is going to try and kill you again. | 海莲娜会想要再来杀你 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:07] | Ah. Got to go. | 得走了 |
[09:08] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 不 别搞笑了 |
[09:20] | Helene thinks you are ready, | 海莲娜认为你准备好了 |
[09:21] | but the first hit is never easy. | 但第一次刺杀从来都不容易 |
[09:23] | Do you think you’re ready? | 你觉得你准备好了吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:27] | How are you going to do it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[09:34] | You need to have a plan. | 你得有个计划 |
[09:35] | I’m working on something. | 我在筹备 |
[09:36] | Listen. What happened to Villanelle | 听着 薇拉内尔遇到的事 |
[09:39] | will be me next. | 下一个就是我 |
[09:41] | And then, one day, | 接着有一天 |
[09:44] | it will be you. | 就会是你 |
[09:45] | No. | 不 |
[09:47] | She doesn’t follow rules. | 她从不遵守规则 |
[09:49] | I will. | 我遵守 |
[09:52] | Once you kill The Twelve, that’s it. | 一旦你杀了「十二门徒」 就结束了 |
[09:54] | No going back. | 没有回头路 |
[10:23] | You want a ride? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[10:26] | No. | 不要 |
[10:28] | You know, you can just get these at supermarkets? | 你知道这东西可以从超市里拿吗 |
[10:30] | They have them with the trolleys. | 和手推车放一起 |
[10:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:38] | It’s fun. | 很好玩的 |
[10:42] | I thought I lost you there for a minute. | 有那么一刻我以为失去你了 |
[10:44] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:48] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:51] | Do you know who Lars Meier is? | 你知道谁是拉尔斯·莫尔吗 |
[10:54] | He’s high up in The Twelve, | 他在「十二门徒」里地位很高 |
[10:56] | and he’s connected to Carolyn. | 并且跟卡罗琳有关系 |
[10:57] | I mean, maybe she’s at the top. | 有可能她就是最高层 |
[11:00] | I have an address to the squat in Berlin and… | 我知道他们在柏林偷占的房屋地址 |
[11:05] | Look, I know this is going to end badly. | 我知道一切会结束得很难看 |
[11:09] | – But we can’t just walk away. – I don’t care. | -但我们不能一走了之 -我不在乎 |
[11:11] | I have my own stuff to do. | 我有自己的事要做 |
[11:12] | – It’s not going to end… – Eve, just go! | -不会结束 -伊芙 你走 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | The brakes are a little… | 刹车有点那啥 |
[11:54] | Remind me why I’m doing this again. | 再提醒一下我为什么要做这件事 |
[11:56] | Which part, abducting minors, | 哪部分 绑架未成年 |
[11:57] | or leaving me in London? | 还是把我扔在伦敦 |
[12:00] | All of it. | 所有 |
[12:01] | Because it’s The Twelve, | 都因为「十二门徒」 |
[12:03] | Bill, Kenny, | 比尔 肯尼 |
[12:05] | and there’s that time they forked your husband in the throat. | 还有那次他们直接捅了你丈夫喉咙 |
[12:08] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信 |
[12:10] | I can’t believe I believed her. | 我不敢相信我居然信她了 |
[12:12] | Villanelle? | 薇拉内拉 |
[12:12] | No, Carolyn. She’s Twelve. | 不 卡罗琳 她是「十二门徒」一员 |
[12:14] | As in Original Twelve. | 最初的「十二门徒」 |
[12:17] | She’s played me since the moment she knocked on my front door. | 从她敲开我家前门那刻起就一直在耍我 |
[12:21] | She should go to Vegas. She’d clean up. | 她应该要去拉斯维加斯 得清理门户 |
[12:24] | All right. Let me try and find her. | 好吧 我看看能不能找到她 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:50] | Just a headache. | 只是头疼 |
[12:57] | Painkillers. | 给你止疼片 |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[14:04] | You said the squat was in Berlin. | 你说偷占的房子在柏林 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:07] | So is Carolyn. | 卡罗琳也在柏林 |
[14:08] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[14:09] | She’s looking for Lars. | 她在找拉尔斯 |
[14:11] | Wait, what? How do you know… | 等等 什么 你怎么知道 |
[14:26] | …meatballs, delicious! | 好吃的肉丸 |
[14:28] | Juicy meatball subs! | 多汁的肉丸 |
[14:32] | Cheesy, meaty sandwiches. | 多芝士 多肉的三明治 |
[14:35] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[14:37] | Best balls in town. | 镇上最好吃的肉丸 |
[14:42] | Hey, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[14:44] | – You new? – Yeah. | -新来的 -对 |
[14:46] | Welcome aboard! | 欢迎加入 |
[14:49] | How cute! | 真可爱 |
[14:51] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[14:53] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[14:55] | Best balls in town. | 镇上最好吃的三明治 |
[14:57] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[14:58] | Sandwiches, sandwiches. | 三明治 三明治 |
[15:00] | You wanna try? Best balls in town. | 你想试试吗 镇上最好吃的三明治 |
[15:04] | Tasty doner! | 美味烤肉 |
[15:07] | Fiery beef! | 香辣牛肉 |
[15:09] | You’re shy girl. | 你可真是个害羞的孩子 |
[15:12] | A bit. | 是有一点 |
[15:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:14] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会变得很棒的 |
[15:15] | I was shy when I started too. | 我最开始的时候也很害羞 |
[15:18] | Cheesy! Cheesy, hammy sandwich! | 多芝士 多芝士多火腿的三明治 |
[15:22] | I was alone in this butthole country | 最开始来这个鬼地方的时候 |
[15:24] | without a penny to my name. | 我孤身一人 身无分文 |
[15:26] | That must have been hard. | 那一定很艰难 |
[15:27] | Hard. Ai, chica. Hard as marbles. | 艰难 是的 小姑娘 就像弹弹珠一样难 |
[15:30] | But now look at me. | 但是现在再看我 |
[15:32] | Happy. Got a free coffee this morning, | 多开心 今天早上还喝了杯免费的咖啡 |
[15:35] | and my mama is going to fly out and visit me. | 而且我妈妈要飞来看我了 |
[15:39] | I really love my mama. | 我真的好爱我妈妈 |
[15:43] | That’s so great. | 那真是太好了 |
[15:46] | I’m just gonna go over here and see if I have more luck. | 我去那边碰碰运气 |
[15:48] | Okay, baby. Okay. | 好 宝贝 没问题 |
[15:49] | – Sandwiches! – Sandwiches! | -三明治 -三明治 |
[15:53] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[15:54] | Are you sure she’s the right person? | 你确定是她 |
[15:56] | – Yes. Why? – Well, she’s… | -对 怎么了 -就是 她这个人 |
[15:59] | nice. | 很好 |
[16:02] | – Will she know what she’s done wrong? – No. | -她知道自己做错什么了吗 -不知道 |
[16:05] | We don’t get to ask and we don’t get to think, | 我们不问 不想 |
[16:08] | just have to do. | 只杀 |
[16:10] | It’s not nice, | 这么做并不好 |
[16:12] | but it is necessary. | 但是是必要的 |
[16:13] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[16:14] | She’s just not what I was expecting. | 只是 她不是我以为的那样 |
[16:16] | This is the life you’re signing up for. | 这就是你选择的生活 |
[16:19] | Walk away now, | 要么走 |
[16:22] | or kill her. | 要么杀了她 |
[16:24] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[16:31] | Sandwiches! | 三明治 |
[17:23] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[17:25] | You have a very large stride. | 你的步子还真是大 |
[17:27] | Funny, my father always said that. | 真有趣 我爸以前总这么说 |
[17:29] | You also have a nasty habit of scuppering my plans. | 你还有破坏我计划的癖好 |
[17:32] | Yes. You want me dead. | 对 你想要我死 |
[17:34] | That’s nothing that can’t be solved. | 没什么是做不了的 |
[17:38] | I’ll watch my back. | 我会小心的 |
[17:47] | I was so excited when I received Lars’s call. | 我接到拉尔斯电话的时候很激动 |
[17:50] | It was nice to be noticed, but… | 能被注意到确实很好 |
[17:53] | You showing up. Now that really is a treat. | 但你能出现 真是喜逢盛事啊 |
[17:57] | Are you one of us, Carolyn? | 你跟我们一伙的吗 卡罗琳 |
[18:02] | So sorry, I just had a very vivid memory | 抱歉 我有个非常清晰的 |
[18:03] | of throwing up over there. | 在那边呕吐的记忆 |
[18:05] | Oh, so you’ve been here before? | 你到过这儿来吗 |
[18:06] | You really do get around. | 你还真是哪都去过 |
[18:08] | Well, it was a long time ago. | 是很久以前的事了 |
[18:09] | I was dared to down an entire bottle of Krauterlikor. | 我干了一整瓶草药利口酒 |
[18:12] | I was spinning around in circles. | 喝得晕头转向 |
[18:13] | It was really quite awful. | 特别难受 |
[18:17] | I mean, the vomit just | 我像维苏威火山爆发 |
[18:19] | erupted out of me like Mount Vesuvius. | 那般喷射着呕吐 |
[18:23] | Well, that’s the chit-chat done, so… | 闲聊结束 |
[18:26] | Why are you targeting Lars? | 你为什么追杀拉尔斯 |
[18:27] | Why are you doing his dirty work? | 你为什么替他干脏活 |
[18:30] | How do you know he’s not doing mine? | 你怎么知道不是他替我干活 |
[18:32] | Oh, well, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[18:35] | I want the name of his superior. | 我要他上级的名字 |
[18:38] | He can give it willingly, or it will be taken by force. | 他可以自己说出来 或者被迫说出来 |
[18:41] | You’re familiar with my work? | 你了解我的工作吗 |
[18:43] | Yes. | 知道 |
[18:45] | You seem to have a sort of foot fetish. | 你好像有点恋足癖 |
[18:46] | It’s a very nice touch. | 这是个妙招 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | That means a lot from someone like you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来很有分量 |
[18:56] | My father knew your father. | 我父亲认识你父亲 |
[19:02] | You’re not… | 你不会是 |
[19:03] | You are… You… | 你是 你 |
[19:06] | You’re Jacques’ daughter? | 你是雅克的女儿 |
[19:07] | I am. | 对 |
[19:12] | My father loved him. | 我父亲很爱他 |
[19:14] | It strikes me that we’re quite similar, you and I. | 我感觉你跟我很像 |
[19:19] | Both masters of our own games. | 我们都在各自的领域颇有建树 |
[19:22] | In very different rules. | 在完全不同的规则下 |
[19:25] | Why are you risking your life | 你为什么要为了 |
[19:26] | for the human equivalent of a lump of ham? | 等同于一块火腿的人而冒生命危险 |
[19:29] | Am I risking my life? | 我有生命危险吗 |
[19:34] | The name of the superior, and I might spare his life. | 给我上级的名字 我或许能饶他一命 |
[19:37] | But I’m not a patient woman. | 不过我的耐心有限 |
[19:42] | Righty-ho. | 对啊 |
[19:48] | You’re not going to shoot me in the back, are you? | 你不会冲我后背开枪的 对吧 |
[19:49] | Oh, that wouldn’t be very polite. | 那不太礼貌 |
[19:52] | Good. You’re learning. | 很好 你学到了 |
[20:02] | I think it was a big guy. | 我觉得应该是个大个子 |
[20:04] | I would’ve had… | 我不该 |
[20:14] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[20:16] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[20:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:29] | Did someone upset you? | 有人让你不高兴吗 |
[20:32] | That happens. | 这种事常有 |
[20:34] | But you grow a thick skin like a big elephant. | 不过你能长出大象一样很厚的皮肤 |
[20:37] | Just give it a week or two and then you’ll be fine. | 过个一两周你就会好起来的 |
[20:38] | You’ll stop caring. | 你就不会在意了 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:49] | Come on here! | 这边 |
[20:53] | Come on! | 这边 |
[21:01] | No! | 不 |
[21:03] | No! Oh, please! | 不要 求你了 |
[21:06] | No! | 不 |
[21:13] | You don’t have to do this. Please! | 你不用这样的 求你了 |
[21:17] | Thank you for being kind to me. | 谢谢你关心我 |
[21:44] | Is Kreuzberg far? | 克罗伊茨贝格远吗 |
[21:46] | No, 10 minutes. | 不远 十分钟 |
[21:51] | Stop, stop! | 停 停车 |
[21:53] | Danke. Danke. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:55] | Can you push… Forward? | 你能往前吗 |
[21:57] | Go ahead, forward, thank you. | 往前 往前走 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Guten tag. Guten tag! | 日安 日安 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry. Do you speak… | 抱歉 你会说 |
[22:04] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[22:06] | – Yeah. – Uh… Uh, that French lady who just left, | -会 -刚离开的那个法国女人 |
[22:08] | I… I was supposed to meet her. | 我跟她约了见面 |
[22:09] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说要去哪吗 |
[22:11] | No, no, I’m afraid not. | 不 她没说 |
[22:12] | She was just here with a… A… A British lady. | 她刚刚和一位英国女士在一起 |
[22:15] | – British… – Yeah. | -英国人 -对 |
[22:16] | – Tall, red hair. – Yeah. A good knot. | -高个子 红头发 -对 很搭 |
[22:17] | – Is she still here? – No. No. | -她还在吗 -不不 |
[22:18] | She left about… About 15 minutes ago. | 她大概十五分钟前离开了 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | I wanna follow that car that turned right. Thank you. | 跟上刚刚右转的那辆车 谢谢 |
[22:39] | This is embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[22:40] | I’ll blow my brains out | 我要是为了那婊子背叛任何人 |
[22:41] | before I betray anyone for that bitch. | 不如先崩了自己 |
[22:44] | Have you got me a name? | 你有名字给我吗 |
[22:47] | I’ll tell you who killed Kenny. | 我告诉你是谁杀了肯尼 |
[22:49] | You. | 是你 |
[22:50] | You didn’t pull the trigger, | 你没有扣动扳机 |
[22:52] | but you killed him. | 但是你杀了他 |
[22:54] | Try and tell me something I don’t already know. | 跟我说点我不知道的 |
[22:57] | Still, I need a name | 还有 我需要那个人的名字 |
[22:59] | and I am relying on your honour. | 如果你还良心未泯的话 |
[23:02] | If you’ve got any left. | 就告诉我 |
[23:23] | Why are you not eating? | 你怎么不吃 |
[23:27] | She seemed like a good person. | 她看着像个好人 |
[23:29] | When this job get easy, then it’s time to get worried. | 如果工作很简单 才该担心 |
[23:36] | So, embalming. | 所以 搞尸体防腐 |
[23:39] | – Did you enjoy it? – I loved it. | -你喜欢这工作吗 -我曾经很喜欢 |
[23:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[23:44] | Do you think I’m crap or something? | 你觉得我很差劲还是怎么的 |
[23:47] | You keep trying to make me quit. | 你一直劝退我 |
[23:48] | No, | 不是 |
[23:50] | I just don’t | 我只是 |
[23:52] | normally train girls like you. | 一般不训练你这样的女孩 |
[23:55] | Usually people who have no other chance, | 一般都是训练那些 |
[23:59] | or options. | 走投无路的人 |
[24:03] | Why are you here? | 你为什么加入 |
[24:07] | Helene’s the first person who believed in me. | 海莲娜是第一个信任我的人 |
[24:10] | And I think I could be good at it. | 而且我认为自己能做好 |
[24:13] | Why are you here? | 你为什么加入 |
[24:19] | Things kind of, uh, | 有点像是 |
[24:21] | snowballed. | 滚雪球效应 |
[24:25] | Hamster-Hamster. | 小仓鼠 |
[24:27] | Fancy seeing you here. | 在这遇到你真好 |
[24:30] | – Are you gonna skate or… – I’m busy. | -你要不要来滑 -我很忙 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:42] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[24:43] | Life is miserable. | 人生苦短 |
[24:46] | Go and take the joy when it comes along. | 及时行乐 |
[25:02] | Oh, don’t worry, I won’t bother you again. | 别担心 我不会再打扰你了 |
[26:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:07] | Let’s have Pam do it. | 让帕姆来 |
[26:09] | A challenge. | 考验她一下 |
[26:51] | You’re stalking me again. | 你又在跟踪我 |
[26:52] | What did Carolyn have to say? | 卡罗琳说了什么 |
[26:55] | Carolyn? | 卡罗琳 |
[26:58] | Oh, you had the squat. | 你也找到那房子了 |
[26:59] | So you’re working together. | 所以你们打算合作 |
[27:01] | Please. She wishes. | 她倒想呢 |
[27:04] | – Drink? – No. | -喝酒吗 -不喝 |
[27:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:16] | I hear Villanelle had a lucky escape. | 我听说薇拉内尔幸运地逃过一劫 |
[27:19] | What a relief. | 真让人庆幸 |
[27:22] | So, | 那么 |
[27:25] | we have a bath, | 我们曾共浴 |
[27:27] | you kiss me, | 你吻了我 |
[27:30] | and now you come to my hotel. | 现在你来我的房间 |
[27:34] | What is it you want, Eve? | 你想要什么 伊芙 |
[27:35] | Where’s Carolyn? | 卡罗琳在哪 |
[27:38] | God… | 天哪 |
[27:39] | You’re always, “Go. Go, go!” | 你总是急着前进 |
[27:43] | Come. | 来 |
[27:46] | Sit. | 坐 |
[27:57] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[28:02] | There’s gonna be consequences, Villanelle, you know that. | 后果很严重 薇拉内尔 你知道的 |
[28:05] | You… | 你 |
[28:10] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[28:33] | Make it glorious. Huh? | 为荣耀而战 是吗 |
[29:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:19] | I’m done with you. | 我们结束了 |
[30:02] | Yusuf? | 尤瑟夫 |
[30:04] | Cobra Cabs, Berlin. | 眼镜蛇出租车 柏林 |
[30:08] | Carolyn paid for a taxi with them this morning. | 卡罗琳今早乘了他们的车 |
[30:13] | Thank you. Oh, my God. | 谢谢你 天哪 |
[30:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 别让自己丧命 |
[30:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:38] | Are you sure you’re… | 你确定你是 |
[30:43] | Maybe. I wondered if you could help me. | 也许 我想问你能不能帮我个忙 |
[30:46] | Have you seen | 你见过 |
[30:47] | this lady? | 这位女士吗 |
[30:51] | Oh, yeah. | 见过 |
[30:52] | Earlier today. | 今天见过 |
[30:53] | She left my car in a hurry. | 她匆匆忙忙下了我的车 |
[30:55] | Oh, did she say where she was going? | 她说她要去哪了吗 |
[30:57] | Nope. | 没有 |
[30:59] | The thing is, if people don’t interfere with me, | 人不犯我 |
[31:02] | I don’t interfere with them. | 我不犯人 |
[31:05] | That’s my moral code. | 这是我的道德准则 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | Yeah, well, this lady was a boss from hell. | 这个女士是地狱的头子 |
[31:15] | She made me a pawn in her international killing ring. | 她让我成为她国际杀人比赛上的一个棋子 |
[31:17] | She got me shot, and she never paid. | 她让我中了枪 但不给我付工资 |
[31:20] | Is that breaking the moral code? | 这能让你破个例吗 |
[31:21] | Damn right it is. | 好吧 有道理 |
[31:34] | Homie! | 老兄 |
[31:52] | Well? | 那么 |
[32:23] | Fred is the only other driver working out that far. | 除了我 只有弗雷德跑那么远 |
[32:27] | Your lady got another cab after me | 那位女士在我之后又叫了一辆车 |
[32:29] | and it was with Fred. | 弗雷德开的 |
[32:33] | Was this lady older? | 她比你大吗 |
[32:35] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[32:36] | Yeah, I drove her. | 嗯 她坐我的车 |
[32:38] | It’s just I get so many fares every day, you know, | 不过 我每天要送那么多人 |
[32:42] | it’s hard to remember. | 很难记得住 |
[32:47] | If you want a bribe, can you just tell me how much? | 你想要贿赂的话 能明说要多少吗 |
[32:53] | Let’s be chill. 50’s a lot. | 冷静 五十多了 |
[32:56] | 20 is fine. | 二十就行 |
[32:58] | Do you have change? | 方便找吗 |
[33:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Well, you really are like a bad penny. | 真是哪儿都有你啊 |
[33:40] | Switching taxis doesn’t work when the driver has a moral code. | 遇上有良心的师傅 你刻意换车也没用 |
[33:43] | A word of advice, Eve, | 恕我直言 伊芙 |
[33:44] | killing Lars would be a very bad move. | 杀拉尔斯是下下策 |
[33:47] | Who says he is the one I want to kill? | 谁说我想杀的是他 |
[33:50] | Janice. | 贾尼丝 |
[33:52] | You were a member of The Twelve all along. | 你早就是十二门徒的一员 |
[33:55] | No. | 不是 |
[33:56] | I was infiltrating an anarchist group. | 我当时想打探进一个无政府者团体 |
[34:00] | – It was my first… – Just stop. | -是我第一 -别说了 |
[34:02] | Lars went by the name Johan then. | 拉尔斯那时候叫约翰 |
[34:04] | He was there at the beginning. He was a… | 他是最早的人 他 |
[34:05] | Beginning of what? | 什么最早 |
[34:06] | Stop interrupting. | 别打岔 |
[34:09] | They were revolutionaries. | 他们是革命者 |
[34:12] | Johan and his chums had ideas about causing chaos, | 约翰和他朋友想要制造混乱 |
[34:14] | you know, just disrupting the status quo. Whatever. | 打破现状 什么的 无所谓 |
[34:18] | I’m sure it all seemed very alluring at the time. | 那时候看 确实诱人 |
[34:20] | But of course, he went astray | 但是 预料得到 他走岔了 |
[34:21] | because power inevitably corrupts. | 因为权力总能腐蚀人 |
[34:24] | Evidently. | 例证就在眼前 |
[34:26] | I am not Twelve. | 我不是十二门徒 |
[34:28] | You are full of shit. | 真是满嘴跑火车 |
[34:30] | You don’t care who you betray. You are rotten to the core. | 你才不在乎背叛了谁 你已经烂透了 |
[34:33] | God’s sake, Eve. We both want the same thing. | 老天爷 伊芙 你我目标相同 |
[34:36] | I’m just doing a much better job. | 只不过我活儿更好 |
[34:38] | So stop stomping around threatening to kill people | 所以别再招摇着嚷说要杀人 |
[34:41] | and let me do my thing. | 让我做我的事 |
[34:42] | I am this close! | 我都这么近了 |
[34:49] | If I thought that man killed my son | 如果我觉得那家伙杀了我儿子 |
[34:51] | he’d be dead already, | 他早都死了 |
[34:54] | but he didn’t. | 但不是他 |
[34:55] | He can tell us who did though. | 不过他能告诉我是谁干的 |
[34:57] | This isn’t about Kenny. | 这不是为了肯尼 |
[35:04] | It is. | 是 |
[35:06] | For me. | 对我而言 |
[35:09] | Just give me an evening with him. | 给我和他一个晚上 |
[35:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[35:29] | Carolyn! | 卡罗琳 |
[35:35] | Mmm, yeah. Tree. | 嗯 嗯 树 |
[35:36] | Tree, tree, tree. | 树 树 树 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry you saw me like that. | 抱歉你见到我那样 |
[35:52] | You and me both. | 彼此彼此 |
[36:02] | You’re not like the other women. | 你不像其他女人 |
[36:06] | You can keep up with me. | 你能跟上我 |
[36:12] | I need a name. | 我想要一个名字 |
[36:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | I was angry. | 我之前很生气 |
[36:22] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力克服 |
[36:26] | You should really lock your door. | 你真应该把门锁上 |
[36:28] | Eve, don’t. | 伊芙 不要 |
[36:31] | No! | 不 |
[36:34] | How does it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[36:52] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:57] | You’ve killed one | 你杀了一个 |
[37:01] | and they’ll just replace him. | 他们接着就会找一个替代 |
[37:05] | Again and again. | 再杀 再替 |
[37:13] | Over | 不停 |
[37:15] | and over and over. | 这么下去 |
[39:00] | * No-one can save you * | *没人能救你* |
[39:22] | My back hurts. | 我背疼 |
[41:17] | Can I stay here? | 我能待这儿吗 |
[41:37] | Paid for the pickle and a Coke. | 酸菜可乐 付过了 |
[41:40] | Hey, what was the last really fun thing that you did? | 你最近有做过什么真正有趣的事儿 |
[41:42] | I can’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[41:43] | Oh, you’re in luck, because I put the “f” in “fun.” | 你走运了 我知道什么算有趣 |
[41:46] | I hope you don’t mind the intrusion. | 希望你不要介意我唐突 |
[41:47] | I bought us both an aperitif. | 我给咱俩点了餐前酒 |
[41:50] | All we can do in life is | 人这一辈子 |
[41:53] | try to find some joy in the little things. | 不过就是在种种小事里找些乐子 |
[41:55] | – What can you see? – Hairy pigs. | -看到什么 -多毛的猪 |
[41:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[41:59] | You look like an angry Santa Claus. | 看着像生气的圣诞老人 |
[42:01] | It’s an incredible feeling | 这种感觉无与伦比 |
[42:02] | being inches | 当你触手可及 |
[42:03] | from the thing you’ve been looking for. | 一直所寻找的目标 |