时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[00:08] | You don’t care who you betray, you are rotten to the core. | 你才不在乎背叛了谁 你已经烂透了 |
[00:11] | God’s sake, Eve, we both want the same thing, | 老天爷 伊芙 你我目标相同 |
[00:13] | I’m just doing a much better job. | 只不过我活儿更好 |
[00:15] | You can’t just walk away. | 你不能一走了之 |
[00:17] | I have my own stuff to deal with. | 我有自己的事要做 |
[00:18] | I hear Villanelle had a lucky escape. | 我听说薇拉内尔幸运地逃过一劫 |
[00:20] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:23] | This is the life you’re signing up for. | 这就是你选择的生活 |
[00:25] | Usually people have no other chance… | 一般都是训练那些 |
[00:28] | Or options. | 走投无路的人 |
[00:32] | My back hurts. | 我背疼 |
[00:34] | You’re not like the other women. | 你不像其他女人 |
[00:35] | I need a name. | 我想要一个名字 |
[00:37] | You should really lock your door. | 你真应该把门锁上 |
[00:38] | Eve, don’t. | 伊芙 不要 |
[00:40] | Well done… | 干得漂亮 |
[00:42] | You’ve killed one. | 你杀了一个 |
[00:43] | They’ll just replace him. | 他们接着就会找一个替代 |
[00:45] | Over… | 不停 |
[00:47] | And over. | 这么 |
[00:48] | Can I stay here? | 我能待这儿吗 |
[00:50] | And over. | 下去 |
[02:48] | Come… | 来 |
[03:01] | He’s been killing my fish, trespassing on my shores. | 他一直擅闯我的领地 杀死我的鱼 |
[03:06] | What are you going to do to him? | 你要拿他怎么办 |
[03:11] | Fillet him. | 切片 |
[03:44] | I’m going on a hunt. | 我要去打猎了 |
[03:48] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[04:56] | Bagels! | 百吉饼 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:00] | Can I not be on personal detail? | 我能不做私人保镖吗 |
[05:03] | – I’m better at logistics. – Yes, sorry, mate. | -我更擅长后勤 -对 哥们儿 对不起 |
[05:05] | It’s just Grace was busy and the client asked for a woman. So… | 只是格蕾丝在忙而客户要求要女保镖 所以 |
[05:17] | In other news… | 至于其他事情 |
[05:21] | Officially unlocked by unofficial means. | 非官方手段解锁的 |
[05:25] | You don’t need this, you know. You completed the mission. | 你不需要这个的 你已经完成任务了 |
[05:32] | And now that Helene’s dead, now what? | 现在海莲娜死了 接下来呢 |
[05:39] | Now you have to find a new ordinary. | 然后你得找到新的日常生活 |
[05:43] | The old one is not gonna fit. | 老一套不适用了 |
[05:47] | What was the last really fun | 你最近一次做过的有趣 |
[05:49] | but very legal thing that you did? | 又合法的事情是什么 |
[05:53] | – I can’t remember. – Well, you’re in luck, | -我不记得了 -你很幸运 |
[05:55] | because I put the “F” in fun. | 我知道那个算有趣 |
[05:59] | That was terrible! | 可怕 |
[06:00] | I know. It starts like this and you need rhythm. | 我知道 它就像这样开始的 你得找到节奏 |
[06:04] | You also need vocals | 你也需要大声唱歌 |
[06:06] | and you need to be able to make choices. | 你得能做出选择 |
[06:07] | And hold microphones and be in dark rooms | 然后拿着麦克风 置身于黑漆漆 |
[06:09] | with weird lights, | 光线诡异 |
[06:10] | and I need you to get changed | 我还需要你去换衣服 |
[06:11] | so I can take you– | 我才能带你 |
[06:12] | – OK, I’m changing then. – Yes, please. | -好 我在换了 -太棒了 |
[06:14] | I’d better eat the bagel first! | 我最好先把百吉饼吃了 |
[06:16] | Outside! Ten. Something sparkly. | 我在外边等你 十分钟内出来 穿得靓点 |
[06:18] | All right. | 好 |
[06:26] | Still warm. | 还是热的 |
[06:29] | How long will it take? | 大概得多久 |
[06:30] | Maybe ten minutes. | 可能十分钟 |
[06:33] | Maybe ten hours. | 也可能十小时 |
[06:36] | This way. | 这边 |
[06:58] | This is going on forever. | 怎么一直是这句 |
[07:01] | OK, well, if you’re gonna bow out, if you’re gonna bow out… | 好吧 如果你不唱这首的话 如果你不唱 |
[07:03] | Then you’re gonna have to take a solo | 你就得自己来一首 |
[07:05] | and I’m hitting you with a solo. | 我给你来首独唱 |
[07:06] | Three, two, one. It’s you, go! | 三 二 一 到你 唱 |
[07:12] | This is so hard, this is a very difficult song! | 这首也太难了吧 这首歌很难唱 |
[07:15] | But you’re a very good singer. | 但你是个很棒的歌手 |
[07:15] | *I push it down Push it down* | *我一再压抑 压抑* |
[07:18] | Push it down. | 压抑 |
[07:18] | *The tequila* | *来杯龙舌兰* |
[07:21] | *I’m the one for a good time call* | *我是个及时享乐的人* |
[07:24] | *Phone’s blowin’ up, Ringin’ my doorbell* | *电话打爆 门铃响起* |
[07:26] | Rring it… | 响起 |
[07:26] | *feel the love, Feel the love* | *感觉到了爱意 感觉到了爱意* |
[07:32] | *One, two, three. One, two, three, drink* | *一 二 三 一 二 三 喝* |
[07:34] | *One, two, three. One, two, three, drink* | *一 二 三 一 二 三 喝* |
[07:37] | *One, two, three. One, two, three, drink* | *一 二 三 一 二 三 喝* |
[07:40] | *Throw ’em back ‘Til I lose count* | *一轮又一轮 我已数不清* |
[07:43] | *I’m gonna swing* | *我要像吊灯一样* |
[07:47] | *From the chandelier* | *摇摆* |
[07:50] | *From the chandelier…* | *摇摆* |
[07:54] | *I’m gonna live* | *我想把今天* |
[07:58] | *Like tomorrow doesn’t exist* | *当成最后一天来活* |
[08:02] | *Like it doesn’t exist* | *当成最后一天来活* |
[08:05] | *I’m gonna fly like a bird Through the night* | *我要像鸟儿一样翱翔天际* |
[08:12] | *Feel my tears as they dry* | *感受到眼泪在我面颊干涸* |
[08:32] | *Won’t look down, Won’t open my eyes* | *无法回头 无法睁开双眼* |
[08:36] | *Until morning light Cos I’m just…* | *直至清晨 因为我…* |
[08:47] | I can’t… | 我不行… |
[09:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | I, erm… I think, erm… | 我觉得… |
[09:16] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[09:17] | I think I made a mistake. | 我觉得我犯了个错误 |
[09:20] | OK, about what? | 好吧 关于什么的 |
[09:21] | About all of it, I mean, I can’t stop thinking | 关于这一切 我忍不住一直在想 |
[09:23] | what if… what if it was all a mistake? | 会不会… 会不会这一切都是个错误 |
[09:27] | Don’t torture yourself like that. It’s gonna get easier. | 别这么折磨自己 会好的 |
[09:29] | – Oh, please…Hey! – I promise. | -拜托 -我保证 |
[09:31] | Eve, you’ve got to find the parts of your life | 伊芙 你得从生活中找到 |
[09:33] | that you can bear and just… just live, from there. | 你可以接受的 然后依靠那些活下去 |
[09:36] | What? With three songs and protein shakes? | 怎么着 靠三首歌和几杯蛋白质奶昔吗 |
[09:46] | My last tour was hard. | 我上个任务很艰险 |
[09:48] | Seven of us made it back. There’s three left. | 七个人回来了 三个人永远留在了那里 |
[09:54] | What I mean is… moving on, | 我的意思是 放下 |
[09:57] | no matter how difficult, that is always a choice. | 不管多难 你永远可以这么选择 |
[10:00] | Well, what if I can’t move on? | 如果我没法放下呢 |
[10:02] | You can, you can. | 你可以 你可以的 |
[10:05] | But what if I don’t want to? | 但假如我不想放下呢 |
[10:10] | Well, that’s a question you need to answer. | 你只能去问自己要这个答案了 |
[10:14] | And I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[10:15] | I thought I could but I can’t, | 我本以为我能 但其实做不到 |
[10:19] | I’ve gotta get out of the way. | 我得放手让开 |
[10:25] | Whatever you do next, you can choose… | 不管你接下来要做什么 你都有得选择 |
[10:31] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[10:38] | Look at that lovely stupid face. | 瞧瞧这张可爱的傻脸 |
[10:49] | Take care, Eve. | 保重 伊芙 |
[11:24] | I don’t want a life insurance, I never had a PPI, | 我不需要买保险 也没有支付保障 |
[11:27] | and I’m not interested in double glazing! | 而且对双层玻璃也不感兴趣 |
[11:31] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[11:34] | Irina? | 伊琳娜 |
[11:36] | I’m free, your boss got me out. | 我自由了 你老板把我弄出来了 |
[11:39] | Helene? | 海莲娜 |
[11:42] | Whatever you think, you are not free. | 不管你怎么想 你并没有自由 |
[11:47] | What kind of dad lets his daughter rot in hospital? | 什么样的父亲 会把自己女儿关进精神病院 |
[11:52] | I was trying to help you. | 我那是在帮你 |
[11:54] | Maybe if you had done that earlier | 也许你早点想着帮我 |
[11:57] | instead of helping shithead… | 而不是去帮混蛋 |
[12:00] | Who, Villanelle? | 谁 薇拉内尔吗 |
[12:02] | Of course, Villanelle. | 当然是薇拉内尔 |
[12:03] | But, hey, maybe if I work for The Twelve, | 不过如果我也替「十二门徒」工作的话 |
[12:06] | you’ll finally pay attention to me. | 你就会注意到我了 |
[12:07] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[12:10] | Irina, tell me where you are! | 伊琳娜 告诉我你在哪 |
[12:12] | You know I can’t tell you. They’re the rules, old man. | 你知道我不能告诉你的 这是规矩 老头 |
[12:38] | I hope you don’t mind the intrusion, | 请原谅我的唐突 |
[12:40] | but I bought us both an aperitif. | 我给咱们俩都买了杯开胃酒 |
[12:43] | Sod it, I’m on holiday. | 管他呢 我在度假 |
[12:47] | Ah. Beautiful creatures. | 多美的造物 |
[12:50] | I don’t know what retirement would have looked like | 如果没找到观鸟这个爱好 |
[12:53] | had I not found birds. | 不知道我的退休生活会是什么样 |
[12:55] | You’d have worn less beige, I imagine? | 我猜你就不会总穿一身米色了 |
[12:58] | It’s ghastly, isn’t it? | 太难看了 对吧 |
[13:00] | Well, fond of the Barn Swallow too? | 你也是家燕的爱好者吗 |
[13:05] | I’m more of a giraffe person myself. | 我本人还是比较喜欢长颈鹿 |
[13:08] | It’s an incredible feeling. | 这种感觉真的无与伦比 |
[13:11] | Being inches from the thing you’ve been looking for. | 当你一直所寻找的目标近在咫尺 |
[13:18] | Remarkable. | 非常了不起 |
[13:32] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[13:35] | Shall we order lunch? | 我们可以点餐了吗 |
[13:37] | I hear the Wiener schnitzel’s good. | 听说维也纳炸小牛排不错 |
[13:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[13:46] | – Fine. – You don’t look fine. | -我很好 -你看起来不好 |
[13:48] | You look like Angry Santa Claus. | 你的样子像愤怒的圣诞老人 |
[13:51] | You here to work or give me grief? | 你是来工作的 还是来怜悯我的 |
[13:55] | Hmm, bit of both. | 两个都有一点 |
[14:03] | I got you hot chocolate. | 我给你点了热巧克力 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | So… what’s on the schedule today? | 咱们今天的日程是什么 |
[14:19] | Who do I have to kill to get a smile out of you? | 我要杀了谁才能让你微笑 |
[14:23] | Look around you, Pam. | 看看你的周围 帕姆 |
[14:26] | Forget training today, | 今天忘了训练吧 |
[14:28] | you are young, go have fun. | 你还年轻 好好玩 |
[14:33] | I call you. | 我给你打电话 |
[14:49] | So, you’ve come to drag the rat back to Russia by the tail? | 这么说你是来亲自押送叛徒回国的 |
[14:52] | You’ve left a wake of betrayal behind you, Carolyn. | 你在身后留下了一串背叛的轨迹 卡罗琳 |
[14:56] | Russia. Me. | 俄罗斯 我 |
[14:58] | Even your own country. | 甚至你自己的国家 |
[15:00] | Now you’re completely alone. | 现在你众叛亲离了 |
[15:06] | Wasting good sherry… unlike you. | 放着上好的雪利酒不喝 这不像你 |
[15:09] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[15:15] | On second thoughts, I wouldn’t if I were you. | 再转念一想 如果换了我就不会喝 |
[15:18] | It was bought for me by that beige creature in the lobby. | 这是刚才大厅里那个穿米黄色的家伙买的 |
[15:22] | I suspect he’s an assassin sent to kill me. | 我猜他是要来杀我的刺客 |
[15:24] | Still, I don’t want to spoil your fun. | 但我不想破坏你的兴致 |
[15:31] | And why would that be? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:32] | In my absence… | 我离开的时候 |
[15:33] | I found out why The Twelve are such a pain | 我搞明白了 |
[15:36] | in the posterior to unearth. | 为什么「十二门徒」这么难查 |
[15:39] | As you probably know, The Twelve operates in cells, | 你或许也知道 「十二门徒」各自为政 |
[15:42] | and those cells are kept entirely separate from each other. | 互相不干涉 |
[15:45] | However, I found out from this | 但是 我还是发现 |
[15:47] | that the leadership do meet on occasion. | 领导层其实会偶尔见面 |
[15:49] | One of whom is Lars Meier. | 其中之一就是拉尔斯·莫尔 |
[15:52] | Who is? | 他是谁 |
[15:54] | Someone from my past. | 我以前认识的人 |
[15:56] | When I looked into everyone | 我调查了一遍 |
[15:57] | I had met when The Twelve | 我第一次知道「十二门徒」的时候 |
[15:58] | first bleeped on my radar, | 见到的那些人 |
[16:00] | all of them were either dead or clearly civilian. | 他们要么死了 要么就肯定是平民百姓 |
[16:02] | And Lars Meier? | 那拉尔斯·梅尔呢 |
[16:04] | Recently deceased. | 刚死 |
[16:08] | So now you’re stumped. | 所以你查不下去了 |
[16:09] | Not quite. | 也不完全是 |
[16:11] | I found this on his body. | 我在他尸体上找到这个 |
[16:14] | It contains dates | 上面有日期 |
[16:16] | of what I believe to be previous Twelve meetings. | 我觉得这是从前「十二门徒」会面的日子 |
[16:20] | And then there’s this… | 上面有这个 |
[16:23] | The Barn Swallow– the national bird of Austria. | 家燕 奥地利的国鸟 |
[16:26] | Intricately drawn next to dates, | 潦草地画在日期旁边 |
[16:29] | perhaps a favoured meeting place? | 可能是选好的会议地点 |
[16:32] | As you can see from the incessant decor | 你也看到这里精致的装饰了 |
[16:33] | of this place, it led me here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[16:36] | You always were the very best. | 你一直是最棒的 |
[16:39] | They must have been drunk when they fired you. | 他们开除你的时候肯定是喝醉了 |
[16:44] | – Carolyn… – Damn! This may not be the place. | -卡罗琳 -该死 或许不是这里 |
[16:47] | But surely that would be too brazen. | 那他们也太不要脸了 |
[16:49] | Carolyn, you know the weight betrayal carries for my people. | 卡罗琳 你应该知道背叛给我们带来的后果 |
[16:54] | Hold that thought, Vlad, you’ve just given me some inspiration. | 等等 弗拉德 你刚才启发了我 |
[17:04] | My apologies, Vlad. My suggestion is that | 抱歉 弗拉德 我的建议是 |
[17:07] | I leave you our anoraked friend | 你带着那个穿米黄色的家伙 |
[17:09] | to take back to Russia in my place. | 代我回俄罗斯 |
[17:12] | I’m sure he’s still loitering around, waiting to finish the job. | 我确信他肯定还在转悠 等着任务完成 |
[17:16] | Meanwhile, I’ll make my way back to London | 同时 我也应该回伦敦 |
[17:19] | and face what needs to be faced. | 面对躲不掉的事情 |
[17:47] | What can you see? | 你能看到什么 |
[17:49] | Hairy pigs. | 长毛的猪 |
[17:53] | Wild boars. | 野猪 |
[17:59] | Is that what you shot me with? | 这个是你拿来射我的吗 |
[18:16] | There’s something better over here, come. | 那边还有更好的东西 过来 |
[18:25] | I might take a couple of these if that’s OK. | 可以的话 我拿点这个 |
[18:30] | Er, yeah, go ahead. | 好吧 拿吧 |
[18:33] | Er, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[18:34] | It’s fine, you helped me in a time of need, | 没事 你在我需要的时候帮过我 |
[18:37] | it felt only right, to return the favour. | 我只想报答人情 |
[18:45] | You said you needed help? | 你说你需要帮助 |
[18:47] | Yeah… | 是 |
[18:50] | What does, erm, help look like to you? | 你想要什么样的帮助 |
[18:56] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[19:04] | Everything I have set out to do, I… | 我决定要做的每一件事 |
[19:15] | Do you know I used to be married? | 你知道我结过一次婚吗 |
[19:17] | I used to play bridge. | 我以前打桥牌 |
[19:20] | I used to sing karaoke… | 我还唱歌 |
[19:26] | I just watched a woman bleed to death, and killed a man. | 我最近眼看一女人流血身亡 还杀了一男人 |
[19:30] | – Er, I can’t er… – Oh, don’t, don’t worry, | -我不能 -别担心 |
[19:32] | he was awful. Like, really awful. | 他是个大坏蛋 |
[19:36] | But see, I, erm… | 但是 我 |
[19:40] | I wanted to… | 是我想要的 |
[19:42] | I wanted to kill him, so I did. | 我想杀他 所以我就这么做了 |
[19:46] | I wanted Villanelle gone and now she’s gone. | 我想薇拉内尔离开 她就走了 |
[19:51] | And unbelievably, I survived. | 而且难以置信的是我活下来了 |
[19:56] | – Well done? – For what? | -做得好 -好什么 |
[20:04] | For what? | 好什么 |
[20:07] | What does it matter if… | 既然细胞不停分裂 |
[20:09] | if the cells keep dividing? And it’s endless? | 永无止境 那一切又有什么意义呢 |
[20:14] | Eve, all we can do in life, | 伊芙 我们的一生 |
[20:18] | is try to find some joy in the little things. | 就是在小事中寻求乐趣 |
[20:23] | A glass of wine, | 一杯酒 |
[20:26] | the, erm, Archers on while you do the washing up, | 洗衣服的时候听广播 |
[20:32] | doing a crossword puzzle | 用好写的自动铅笔 |
[20:34] | with the most perfect mechanical pencil. | 玩填字游戏 |
[20:38] | The point… | 人生在世的意义 |
[20:40] | the reason why we’re here, I think, is to know ourselves. | 人生在世的理由 我认为是认识自我 |
[20:43] | But the most important thing you can do right now… | 但你现在能做的最重要的事 |
[20:48] | is go to the people that love you, | 就是去找爱你的 |
[20:51] | who understand you and know your soul. | 理解你的灵魂伴侣 |
[21:07] | I really like these in my Cheerios. | 我真的很喜欢在麦片里放这个 |
[21:20] | You’re gonna need a whole lot more. | 你得多来点这个 |
[21:30] | That woman cradling you in Margate, who was she? | 在马盖特抱你的那个女人是谁 |
[21:35] | Nobody. | 不重要 |
[21:37] | Nobody. | 不重要 |
[21:40] | You know, people can rot you too. | 别人也可能腐蚀你 |
[21:47] | You got to cut the rot out before it kills you. | 你得在丧命之前切掉腐坏点 |
[22:25] | Pam! | 帕姆 |
[22:31] | Hi. What’s up? | 好呀 |
[22:34] | – Wanna hang out? – I can’t. | -一起玩呀 -不行 |
[22:36] | Er, I’ve been promoted from Waltzers to hog roast! | 我升职过来烤野猪了 |
[22:38] | Are you serving, mate? | 做生意吗 伙计 |
[22:41] | Come round, come round, come round. | 过来 过来 |
[22:42] | What can I get you, sir? | 要点什么 先生 |
[22:44] | – Double hoagie, please. – OK. | -双肉三明治 -好的 |
[22:52] | Er, whoa, no, no, no… | 不对 不对 |
[22:55] | – What… – Not like that, let me… | -怎么 -不是那样的 我来 |
[23:06] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[23:07] | It’s all about making dead things look nice. | 要想着让死物好看点 |
[23:12] | Worms? | 蠕虫 |
[23:15] | – Worms? – They are nutritious. | -蠕虫 -营养丰富 |
[23:18] | I’m OK. | 我还好 |
[23:26] | Do you get lonely here? | 你在这儿会觉得孤独吗 |
[23:29] | I’ve got my animals. | 我有这些动物 |
[23:31] | Animals are good company. Humans are… dreadful. | 与动物为伴挺好的 人类很可怕 |
[23:37] | That’s fair. | 说的是 |
[23:39] | Drink? | 喝吗 |
[23:41] | It’s Moonshine. | 自酿的 |
[24:03] | Why didn’t you kill Helene yourself? | 你之前怎么不杀海莲娜 |
[24:06] | I wanted to see what you would do. | 我想看你会怎么做 |
[24:07] | No. Why did you want her dead? | 不对 你为什么想让她死呢 |
[24:13] | When I was young, | 我小时候 |
[24:15] | my entire village in France was wiped out | 我们村子在法国 整个村子因为有毒的水源 |
[24:18] | by a poisoned water source. | 被一锅端 |
[24:22] | My parents died. So, I left. | 父母去世 所以 我也离开了 |
[24:29] | I went to Paris. | 去了巴黎 |
[24:31] | And I longed for the country again. | 盼望能重回乡村 |
[24:33] | Animals, trees. | 各种动物 树木 |
[24:38] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[24:42] | Helene offered me that. And gave me this island. | 海莲娜愿意提供 把这片岛给了我 |
[24:47] | What, you got this island? | 什么 这岛给你了 |
[24:48] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[24:52] | But I realised not long ago that Helene was just using me. | 但不久前我才意识到 海莲娜只是想利用我 |
[25:00] | Such a bitch, | 真是个混蛋 |
[25:02] | she was just holding us back. | 她总是想控制我们 |
[25:05] | Big bitch. | 大混蛋 |
[25:17] | What poisoned the water in your village? | 你们村子的水是什么毒 |
[25:20] | About three gallons of sodium cyanide. | 约三加仑的氰化钠 |
[25:39] | Nice. | 不错 |
[26:27] | Sorry about your hand. | 抱歉你的手 |
[26:33] | What do you want, Eve? | 你想要什么 伊芙 |
[26:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:39] | Where did you get that? | 你哪儿找的 |
[26:41] | It’s Helene’s. | 海莲娜的 |
[26:44] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:44] | I swear to God, you women will be the death of me. | 我赌 你们这些女人会把我搞死 |
[26:49] | – Come in. – Thanks. | -进吧 -谢谢 |
[27:01] | It’s a picture of a bird. | 这是一张鸟 |
[27:03] | From whom? | 谁给的 |
[27:06] | It’s a postcard, a method of communication. | 明信片 这是一种交流方式 |
[27:10] | The Twelve has gone digital! | 十二门徒也已经数字化了 |
[27:16] | So, they don’t know she’s dead yet. | 这么说他们还不知道她死了 |
[27:19] | Helene is dead? | 海莲娜死了 |
[27:22] | Very. | 透透的 |
[27:24] | So, erm, what does it mean? | 那么 这是什么意思 |
[27:26] | Is it, er, a location, a person, er– | 是一个地点 人 还是 |
[27:30] | No, no, this is not job. This look like a meeting. | 不是 不是活儿 看着像见面 |
[27:35] | You should find Villanelle. | 你该找到薇拉内尔 |
[27:37] | She can help you out with this. | 这事她可以帮你 |
[27:41] | Before she was shot in the back with an arrow, | 她在背部中箭前 |
[27:45] | she came to me | 来找过我 |
[27:46] | and I sent her to another assassin in Scotland. | 我让她去苏格兰执行另一个暗杀任务 |
[27:50] | She doesn’t want to see me. | 她不想见我 |
[28:02] | Whatever you’re going to do, Eve, don’t do it alone. | 不管你有什么打算 伊芙 别一个人 |
[28:10] | Same to you. | 你也是 |
[28:27] | – Oh. Thank you. – It’s OK. I… | -谢谢 -没事 |
[28:31] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[28:32] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | I’ll take the double hoggy, extra pickles. And a Coke. | 双肉三明治 加腌黄瓜 一杯可乐 |
[28:46] | You got a new job? | 找到新工作啦 |
[28:48] | No, just, helping out. | 没有 只是 帮忙 |
[28:50] | Oh, what a shame. You suit the little hat. | 好可惜哦 小帽子很合适 |
[29:00] | – Mustard? – Please. | -芥末酱 -要 |
[29:02] | And to talk. Somewhere private. | 聊聊吧 找个人少的地方 |
[29:06] | Circumstances have changed, but don’t worry, it’s all good. | 局势变了 不过别担心 一切顺利 |
[29:10] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[29:11] | Keep it up, Pamster! | 加油干呀 小帕姆 |
[29:13] | Then come to the hotel later. | 那就等会儿回酒店 |
[29:16] | Sorry. When I finish up here, OK? | 抱歉 等我这儿完事了 行吗 |
[29:25] | It’s excellent by the way. | 真是美味 |
[29:26] | The meat is so tender! | 肉质香嫩 |
[29:28] | Oh, thanks, man. | 谢了 老哥 |
[31:24] | Pizza? Good. | 披萨 不错 |
[31:33] | Is that my bag? | 那是我的包吗 |
[31:35] | – I packed for you. – What for? | -我给你收拾来着 -干吗 |
[31:39] | We are leaving. | 咱们要走了 |
[31:41] | I… | 我 |
[31:45] | We can’t just leave. | 不能就这么走了 |
[31:48] | I’ve made plans to keep you safe. | 我制定了保你安全的计划 |
[31:51] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[31:58] | Why would you do this for me? | 为什么要为我做这些 |
[31:59] | Because The Twelve will make you do terrible things. | 因为十二门徒会逼你做可怕的事 |
[32:03] | You are so much better than the life that’s planned for you. | 那种生活配不上你 |
[32:07] | And if The Twelve find us, they’ll kill us. | 假如十二门徒找到我们 他们会杀了我们 |
[32:10] | Ah, if we are lucky. They’ll make us suffer first. | 那还是走运的 通常会先让我们遭罪 |
[32:16] | A good plan, hm? | 是个好计划 |
[32:21] | They won’t find us, I promise. | 他们找不到我们 我保证 |
[32:25] | Come, let’s eat. | 来 吃饭 |
[32:44] | Are you scared to leave? | 你是怕离开吗 |
[32:48] | I’m celebrating our adventure. | 是庆祝我们的冒险 |
[32:59] | Everyone I ever worked | 我所有的老板 |
[33:01] | for has been one step away from killing me. | 都想要杀死我 都就差一点 |
[33:04] | Fear is in my blood. | 恐惧是在我血液里 |
[33:06] | When I’m not scared, | 不怕的时候 |
[33:08] | then I’m scared. | 我就开始怕 |
[33:13] | I don’t want to live like that. | 我不想过上那种生活 |
[33:18] | I don’t want you to either. | 我也不想你这样 |
[33:31] | I’ll always be grateful to you for helping me start a new life. | 我会永远感激你帮我开始新生活 |
[33:46] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[33:51] | Helene? | 海莲娜 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:57] | She’s dead, Pam. You didn’t have to do this. | 她已经死了 帕姆 没必要的 |
[34:00] | What… what… | 什么 什么 |
[34:02] | What did… What did you do? | 什么 你干了什么 |
[34:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you tell me? | 怎么不说呢 你怎么早不说呢 |
[34:09] | Oh, God. Please. | 老天爷 求求你 |
[34:12] | I can stop the bleeding. I can, I can stop the bleeding, | 我可以止血 我 我可以止血 |
[34:15] | I can… stop the bleeding. | 我可以 止住血 |
[34:24] | Stop. | 别 |
[34:28] | Stop. | 别 |
[34:30] | No… | 不要 |
[34:32] | I have a letter in my bag. | 我包里有一封信 |
[34:36] | Bring it to Carolyn Martens for me. | 帮我送给卡罗琳·马滕斯 |
[34:41] | And tell her… | 告诉她 |
[34:43] | I always loved her. | 我一直爱她 |
[34:47] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:22] | – Is that my boat? – Needed firewood. | -那是我的船吗 -需要柴火 |
[37:33] | Er, where are my things? | 我的东西呢 |
[37:39] | In my cabin. | 我屋里 |
[37:43] | You sleep with me now. | 你现在开始跟我睡 |
[37:47] | This is your new home, Villanelle. | 这是你的新家 薇拉内尔 |
[37:56] | Moving away northwards. | 向北移动 |
[37:58] | The area forecasts for the next 24 hours. | 预计在未来的24小时内 |
[38:01] | Viking, North Utsire, southwesterly veering northwesterly 546. | 维京 北尤特赛 西南向西北546 |
[38:07] | Rain at frst, later good. | 初有雨 后停 |
[38:10] | Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger. | 福蒂斯 克罗马蒂 福斯 泰恩 多格 |
[38:14] | West veering north or northwest 546. | 西向北或西北546 |
[38:17] | Occasional rain, showers… | 偶有阵雨 |
[38:52] | So, what happens to you, now that Helene’s dead? | 那么 你怎么着 既然海莲娜都死了 |
[38:56] | I’m working for The Twelve, not Helene. | 我是为十二门徒办事 不是为海莲娜 |
[39:01] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[39:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:04] | I’m done with them. | 我受够他们了 |
[39:06] | I’m going to kill as many of them as I can. | 我能杀几个杀几个 |
[39:08] | They’ve got you in a cage. You just can’t see it. | 他们也把你关了起来 只是你看不清楚 |
[39:11] | I value my freedom here above all else | 我最最珍视自己在这儿的自由 |
[39:13] | and The Twelve grant me that. | 这份自由拜十二门徒所赐 |
[39:15] | It comes at a price. | 有代价的 |
[39:18] | – It’s a small price. – OK. | -小小的代价 -行吧 |
[39:20] | I’m going to need my stuff. | 我要拿我的东西 |
[39:25] | If you threaten my way of life, Villanelle, | 你要是威胁到我的生活方式 薇拉内尔 |
[39:28] | I will rip you apart. Slowly. | 我会剥你的皮 慢慢剥 |
[39:31] | Your choice. | 看你怎么选 |
[39:33] | If you can catch me. | 你得先追上我 |
[39:40] | Oh, no… | 错招 |
[40:05] | Villanelle… | 薇拉内尔 |
[40:12] | Villanelle! | 薇拉内尔 |