英文名称:Kill Mode
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | memdaak\h\hpolymer~ | 時間軸 |
[00:59] | In 2022, a bacterium killed 31 million people. | 2022年一種細菌害死了3100萬人 |
[01:05] | We called it the sickness. | 我們稱之爲疾病 |
[01:08] | Within months, a treatment was released, | 幾個月內 有公司成功研製出治療方法 |
[01:11] | but it came at a high price… | 但費用高昂 |
[01:13] | It made the company the largest corporation in the world. | 這使其成爲了世界上最大的公司 |
[01:18] | One group fought back. | 一個組織發起了抵抗 |
[01:21] | Their mission… | 他們的任務 |
[01:22] | To find out if the company created the sickness | 是查出是否是這公司製造了大疾病 |
[01:25] | so the world would know the truth. | 讓世界知道真相 |
[01:28] | But the company is closing in. | 但是公司快要找到他們了 |
[02:20] | Copy that. I want them debriefed. | 收到 我要詢問他們 |
[02:23] | Have them report to me as soon as they arrive. | 讓他們到達後馬上向我彙報 |
[02:28] | Keep an eye on sectors 5 and 6. | 留意5區和6區 |
[02:41] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hey, mom. | -嘿 小甜心 -嗨 媽咪 |
[02:47] | – What have you been up to? – Maria, they’re back. | -最近在忙什麼 -瑪麗亞他們回來了 |
[02:50] | – Ah. Good. Where’s Sean? – Mom. | -好 肖恩在哪 -媽 |
[02:52] | He got infected. We put him with Emma. | 他被感染了 我們把他放在艾瑪那兒了 |
[02:54] | – Shit. – Mom? | -該死的 -媽 |
[02:55] | They’re giving him the treatment now. | 他們正給他治療 |
[02:57] | – Did you place the device? – Yes. It’s operational. | -你放好設備了嗎 -好了 可以用 |
[03:00] | – Mom? – Did anyone else get hurt? | -媽 -還有人受傷了嗎 |
[03:02] | No. We’re fine. | 沒有 我們都很好 |
[03:03] | – Okay. Well, at least there’s some good news. – Mom. | -好吧 至少還有些好消息 -媽 |
[03:06] | Good job, you guys. | 你們做得不錯 |
[03:07] | Keep me posted on Sean’s condition. | 隨時讓我知道肖恩的狀況 |
[03:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:22] | – Dad. – Daughter. | -爸爸 -女兒 |
[03:25] | Don’t go too far, okay? | 別走太遠 好嗎 |
[03:28] | And stay where I can see you. | 待在我能看見的地方 |
[03:30] | Are you drinking enough? | 你喝夠了嗎 |
[03:31] | I’m way too young to be drinking, dad. | 我還太小不能喝酒 爸 |
[04:41] | David! | 戴維 |
[04:42] | Hey, kid. What are you doing here? | 小孩 你來這裏幹什麼 |
[04:45] | I’m here to help you on your lookout. | 我來幫你放哨的 |
[04:47] | Wow. Are you, now? | 是嗎 |
[04:49] | And your parents agreed to that? | 你父母同意了嗎 |
[04:51] | Maybe. | 也許吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah. I thought as much. | 是吧 我就猜是這樣 |
[04:56] | Okay. Help me out. | 好吧 幫我一下 |
[04:58] | Tell me… what do you see? | 告訴我 你都看到了什麼 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:719个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:107个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:53个,托福词汇:73个,考研词汇:113个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:186个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:02] | Some buildings. | 一些建築 |
[05:04] | Well, you’re not wrong. | 你說的也沒錯 |
[05:05] | But what can you tell me about the buildings? | 那你能給我講講這些建築嗎 |
[05:09] | That one is very high. | 那一棟很高 |
[05:13] | It has 14 open windows, | 它有14扇窗戶開着 |
[05:15] | 10 of which with a direct line of sight to our back entrance. | 其中10扇能直接看到我們的後門 |
[05:20] | Yeah. You have to really pay attention to detail. | 你需要非常注意這些細節 |
[05:23] | I never knew lookout duty was this lame. | 我從來不知道放哨任務這麼沒勁 |
[05:29] | Well, sometimes you’ve got to do boring work. | 有些時候就需要做一些無聊的工作 |
[05:34] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[05:36] | Because… | 因爲 |
[05:39] | Because giving up profits you nothing. | 因爲放棄不會給你任何好處 |
[05:53] | Come on. | 快走 |
[05:59] | David! | 戴維 |
[06:06] | David? | 戴維 |
[06:17] | David, what’s going on? | 戴維 發生了什麼 |
[06:19] | Everything. The army’s here. They tracked us down. | 都來了 軍隊來了 他們找到我們了 |
[06:22] | Take your men. Get everybody to the basement. | 帶上你的人 讓所有人都去地下室 |
[06:24] | Use the tunnels. | 走隧道 |
[06:25] | I’ll get Molly back to Buddy and Maria. | 我把莫莉送回巴迪和瑪麗亞身邊 |
[06:29] | They were heading towards the server room | 我之前看見他們在往 |
[06:30] | when I last saw them! | 服務器機房走 |
[06:40] | – Kim, it’s me. – Richard! | -金姆 是我 -理查德 |
[06:41] | Give me the gun. Go, go. | 給我槍 走 走 |
[06:44] | What’s going on? | 發生什麼了 |
[06:44] | Listen up. Listen. | 小心 小心 |
[07:05] | Find her and bring her to me. | 找到她帶過來 |
[07:06] | And the others. | 還有其他人 |
[07:18] | “Find her”? | “找到她”嗎 |
[07:19] | I think they’re going after Maria! | 我覺得他們要找瑪麗亞 |
[07:22] | Scott, go to the server room. | 斯科特 去服務器機房 |
[07:26] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[07:27] | – What can I do? – Go to the server room. | -我能做什麼 -去服務器機房 |
[07:30] | Destroy all the hard drives that are left. | 毀掉剩下的所有硬盤 |
[07:31] | – Go! – Yes. | -去 -好的 |
[07:49] | Security is now in condition red. | 現在處於緊急狀態 |
[07:51] | Security is now in condition red. | 現在處於緊急狀態 |
[07:59] | David! | 戴維 |
[08:01] | Man, you look like shit. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[08:03] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你在這裏幹什麼 |
[08:05] | – You have to get out of here. – Where’s mom? | -你必須離開這裏 -我媽媽在哪裏 |
[08:07] | I want my mom! | 我要我媽媽 |
[08:10] | Just take her outside. Maria can handle herself. | 把她帶出去 瑪麗亞不會有事的 |
[08:12] | Oh, shit! I think I broke something. | 他媽的 我覺得是斷了 |
[08:14] | What? | 什麼 |
[08:15] | My skeleton! Get her the fuck out of here. | 我的腿骨 趕緊把她帶走 |
[08:18] | We’ll find your parents. I promise. | 我們會找到你父母的 我保證 |
[08:20] | Come. | 來吧 |
[08:36] | All right. Go, go, go. | 好了 快快快 |
[08:43] | Stay low. Stay low. | 低頭 低頭 |
[09:16] | Keep your head down. Just… keep your head down. | 不要擡頭 不要擡頭 |
[10:06] | Come on. Now stay close. | 來吧 跟緊了 |
[10:14] | Kim. | 金姆 |
[10:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:19] | I got shot. | 我中槍了 |
[10:21] | I have to destroy the drives. | 我必須毀掉那些硬盤 |
[10:26] | If they find them… | 如果被他們找到了 |
[10:35] | – Come on. – Where are you going? | -走吧 -你去哪裏 |
[10:36] | Come on. | 過來 |
[10:37] | Molly, there’s one thing I got to do. | 莫莉 有件事我必須去做 |
[10:39] | Stay close, please. | 待在這兒 |
[10:45] | David, watch out! | 戴維 小心 |
[10:48] | Go! | 走 |
[10:49] | Hide. Hide. Stay low. | 躲起來 低一點 |
[11:53] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[11:54] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[12:02] | Molly. Molly. Molly! | 莫莉 莫莉 莫莉 |
[12:04] | – David. – Okay. You’re all right. | -戴維 -沒事的 |
[12:05] | Come here, you little shit! | 過來 你個混蛋 |
[12:09] | Stay there. | 待在這兒 |
[12:11] | Molly! Run! Run! | 莫莉 跑 跑 |
[12:35] | 八年後 | |
[12:48] | David? | 戴維 |
[14:02] | When was the last time you had your treatment? | 你上一次用藥是什麼時候 |
[14:04] | About a month ago. | 大約1個月前 |
[14:06] | I’m saving it all up for my little boy. | 我在爲我的孩子囤藥 |
[14:09] | How is he? | 他怎麼樣 |
[14:11] | Good for now, but home alone. | 暫時還可以 但一個人在家裏 |
[14:14] | We’ll help you out. And we’ll get you some more. | 我們會幫你的 我去給你多拿一些 |
[14:41] | Normally, she would keep you here for a couple of days. | 通常 她會讓你留觀幾天 |
[14:45] | But since you’ve got a kid at home, | 但自從你家裏有了小孩 |
[14:48] | she’ll probably send you back as soon as you’re strong enough. | 她大概等你稍微恢復就會讓你回去 |
[14:53] | You can come back whenever, but, um… | 你隨時都可以回來 但 |
[14:57] | We can’t give you any treatment to take with you. | 我們不能讓你把藥帶走 |
[15:01] | Last time we did that, | 上一次我們同意了 |
[15:03] | we caught a guy selling it out on the street. | 然後抓到一個人在街上賣 |
[15:07] | There’s someone to see you. | 有人要見你 |
[15:22] | Hey, Dave. | 嘿 戴維 |
[15:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在這裏幹什麼 |
[15:26] | Dave, this is Alex. | 戴維 這是亞歷克斯 |
[15:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:30] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他媽的來幹什麼 |
[15:32] | You’re wanted terrorists. | 你們是被通緝的恐怖分子 |
[15:34] | Those are lies. | 那是假的 |
[15:35] | He knows. | 他知道的 |
[15:38] | So this is the Dave that you’ve been talking about. | 所以這就是你所說的戴維 |
[15:43] | He’s obviously not interested. | 他顯然不感興趣 |
[15:46] | She gets it. | 她說的對 |
[15:47] | David, sit the hell down and listen to what I have to say. | 戴維 他媽的坐下好好聽我說 |
[15:50] | We’ve got nothing to talk about. | 我們沒什麼好說的 |
[15:53] | I’m not gonna help you steal any more treatment. | 我不會幫你再偷藥了 |
[15:55] | That’s just gonna drive up the prices even more. | 這隻會繼續擡高價格 |
[15:57] | They’re already up. | 價格已經很高了 |
[15:58] | You’re not helping anyone! | 你們不是在幫助別人 |
[16:01] | What was it on the news this time? | 這次新聞上又會寫什麼 |
[16:03] | What did you do? | 你們做了什麼 |
[16:04] | What was it, blow up some depot? | 是什麼 炸了什麼倉庫嗎 |
[16:06] | – Oh, we are not… – No! | -我們不是 -別 |
[16:10] | We’re not stealing any treatment. | 我們纔不是要偷控制疾病的藥 |
[16:17] | We’re gonna steal the cure. | 我們是要想偷解藥 |
[16:25] | Still having these headaches? | 還是會頭疼嗎 |
[16:39] | All right. Listen to me. | 好吧 聽我說 |
[16:42] | We’ve been tracking an armored Van | 我們在追蹤一輛裝甲貨車 |
[16:44] | that moves from company facility to company facility | 一直在公司設施之間移動 |
[16:48] | guarded by a team of highly experienced soldiers… | 由一隊有經驗的士兵護衛 |
[16:51] | Former black ops or something similar. | 前特種兵一類的 |
[16:54] | None of the transmissions or reports have shown any proof | 沒有任何發車單或是報告能夠 |
[16:57] | that this transport even exists. | 證明這趟運貨線路的存在 |
[17:00] | And yet there it is. | 但確實是有的 |
[17:03] | The company’s hiding something | 公司在隱瞞一些事情 |
[17:04] | they don’t want people to find out about. | 他們不想讓人們知道 |
[17:08] | It’s the cure. | 是解藥 |
[17:10] | Why drive it around? Why move it around? | 爲什麼要開車帶着到處跑 爲什麼要移動 |
[17:13] | Why not use it or destroy it and get rid of the evidence? | 爲什麼不使用或是毀掉 再銷燬證據 |
[17:16] | They can’t destroy it. Viruses are very dangerous. | 他們不能銷燬解藥 病毒是很危險的 |
[17:20] | If it mutates again, if a ceo gets infected… | 要是又變異了 總裁被感染上 |
[17:23] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:24] | There’s a bunch of reasons why the company | 出於種種原因這家公司 |
[17:26] | would want to hold on to their cure just in case. | 想保留解藥 以防萬一 |
[17:30] | It sounds like their way of thinking to me. | 我感覺聽上去很像他們的思維方式 |
[17:47] | No. | 不 |
[17:48] | No. It’s fine. | 別 沒關係的 |
[17:58] | You’re not bringing her back by hiding in here. | 你躲在這裏也沒法讓她起死回生 |
[18:02] | Out. | 出去 |
[18:06] | Our pleasure. | 樂意之至 |
[18:23] | David. | 戴維 |
[18:57] | All right already. | 已經夠了 |
[19:23] | I think you’re making the right choice. | 我覺得你做得對 |
[19:28] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[19:33] | Listen. | 聽着 |
[19:34] | If it’s true what they say, if the sickness has a cure… | 如果他們說的是真的 如果大疾病有解藥 |
[19:41] | Bring it to me. | 帶來給我 |
[20:12] | You got some spare treatment? | 你有多餘的治療藥物嗎 |
[20:19] | Who the hell has got spare treatment? | 誰他媽有多餘的藥 |
[20:21] | I’m afraid not even them. | 恐怕他們也沒有 |
[20:28] | Time for hoping, right? | 只能希望了 不是嗎 |
[20:31] | Hope? | 希望 |
[20:34] | Hope is what’s gotten me into this mess. | 就是希望把我捲進這攤破事的 |
[20:36] | But hope is what’s keeping us alive. | 但希望纔是我們活着原因 |
[20:39] | Without the treatment, we’d all be gone, | 沒法治療 我們都得死 |
[20:42] | and the… the billboards would shine on no one. | 而那 那些廣告牌燈光不會照亮任何人 |
[20:49] | The company saved us. | 公司救了我們 |
[20:53] | The treatment saved us. | 那些藥救了我們 |
[20:56] | Look at yourself. How can you… | 看看你自己 你怎麼能 |
[21:04] | I really hope you’re right. | 真希望你是對的 |
[21:14] | listen. Go that way, five blocks down. | 聽着 往那兒走五個街區 |
[21:16] | Ask for Emma. | 找艾瑪 |
[21:17] | Tell her David sent you. | 告訴她戴維讓你來的 |
[21:20] | And, old man… Don’t spread the word too much. | 還有 老頭 別告訴太多人 |
[21:26] | Are you with the company? | 你是公司的人嗎 |
[21:28] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[21:30] | Well, thanks anyway. | 好吧 還是謝了 |
[21:39] | Who is it? | 是誰 |
[21:40] | I’m part of the rebel alliance and a traitor. | 我是反叛聯盟的人 是個叛徒 |
[21:43] | What? | 什麼 |
[21:45] | Just open the door. | 開門就完事了 |
[21:50] | He shouldn’t be trusted. We should stop. | 不該信任他 我們應該停下 |
[21:58] | Well, here I am. | 行吧 我來了 |
[22:13] | Wow. Really love the vibe. | 這兒氛圍真好 |
[22:19] | Whose mother’s basement is this? | 這誰媽的地下室 |
[22:23] | Yours, right? | 你媽的 是吧 |
[22:24] | David… | 戴維 |
[22:26] | That’s Barry, and this is Berg. | 那是巴里 這是伯格 |
[22:34] | You’re all that’s left? | 就剩你們了嗎 |
[22:37] | We’re the last. But not least. | 我們是最後的人 但不是最弱的 |
[22:40] | Up top. | 一級棒 |
[22:43] | We always thought the company was responsible for the sickness, | 我們一直認爲公司對疾病的發生有責任 |
[22:47] | that they cooked this up in the lab | 認爲這玩意是他們在實驗室裏弄出來的 |
[22:50] | or allowed its creation by conscious neglect. | 或故意漠視了這疾病的產生 |
[22:54] | But it could go much further than that. | 但有可能比那還惡劣 |
[22:58] | We now believe we’ve discovered clues towards a cure. | 現在我們相信發現瞭解藥的線索 |
[23:03] | There’s only one way to find out, though. | 但只有一種辦法能查清楚 |
[23:04] | Whatever it is they’re transporting, it’s very secret | 不論他們在轉移什麼東西 肯定非常隱祕 |
[23:07] | and very important. | 非常重要的東西 |
[23:08] | – That… that’s two “very.” – Okay. | -那是 那是兩個”非常” -好 |
[23:11] | So you want to grab the Van as it moves to the next place? | 所以你想中途攔截貨車 |
[23:14] | The Van is heavily guarded, often even with air support. | 貨車安保很嚴密 甚至經常有空中戒備 |
[23:17] | – Chopper boats. – So that’s no good. | -直升機 -這可不妙 |
[23:19] | Our best bet is to grab it when the cargo… | 我們搶走貨物的最佳機會是 |
[23:22] | Which is hopefully the cure. | 但願貨物就是解藥 |
[23:23] | When it’s locked in a vault | 它被鎖在保險庫裏的時候 |
[23:25] | in one of the company facilities it’s heading towards next. | 在它被送往下一處公司設施的途中 |
[23:30] | The company facility they’re stopping next | 他們下一站的地點 |
[23:32] | has been built exactly eight years ago, | 恰好是八年前建的 |
[23:34] | around the time Maria was still leading the factions. | 當時 瑪麗亞還是我們的領袖 |
[23:38] | Buddy was able to hack into the computer network at the time. | 巴迪那會黑進了公司的電腦網絡系統 |
[23:43] | Which got them and many others discovered and killed. | 因此他們被發現並殺害 |
[23:45] | But which also gave them a shitload of intel. | 但同時也獲取了大量情報 |
[23:49] | Like the locations of company facilities. | 比如公司各處設施的地址 |
[23:52] | He listed what patches of land the company was buying | 他給公司要買的地塊列了清單 |
[23:54] | and what they were building there. | 還標了會在那些地上建什麼 |
[24:12] | Barry discovered one of Maria and Buddy’s plans, | 巴里找到了其中一份瑪麗亞和巴迪的計劃 |
[24:14] | one that never got to be executed. | 一份從未執行的計劃 |
[24:17] | This is actually pretty cool. | 這還挺酷的 |
[24:18] | They placed a quake bomb in the earth | 他們在這些地點其中之一的地下 |
[24:20] | below one of the building sites… | 埋了一個地震炸彈 |
[24:21] | Like, a device that can simulate seismic activity. | 就是 一個可以模擬地震的設備 |
[24:24] | This sleeping beauty is laying below | 這個睡美人在公司研究中心的地下 |
[24:26] | the company’s research center for over eight years now, | 沉睡了八年之久 |
[24:29] | but it should still be active. | 但應該還是可以激活的 |
[24:31] | Should? | 應該嗎 |
[24:34] | It better should. | 最好能 |
[24:36] | Okay. Listen up. | 好了 聽好了 |
[24:37] | When we get there, Alex, David, and I get in. | 到了之後 亞歷克斯和戴維跟我進去 |
[24:40] | Berg, you guard barrow and the Van. | 伯格 你守着推車和貨車 |
[24:42] | What?! You’re taking this deserter? | 什麼 你要帶這個逃兵嗎 |
[24:44] | – You’re telling me this now? – Yes, I’m telling you this now, | -你現在才說 -對 我現在告訴你 |
[24:47] | because we are already on our way, | 是因爲我們已經上路了 |
[24:49] | and it’s too late for you to complain too much about it. | 你沒時間抱怨了 |
[24:52] | Come on! I should be there! | 拜託 你應該帶我 |
[24:53] | You’ve got like one leg. | 你只有一條腿 |
[24:54] | This makes absolutely no sense. | 你這麼做根本沒道理 |
[24:57] | You’re still talking. Just a heads-up. | 閉嘴 就告訴你一聲 |
[25:00] | Berg’s, uh, sense of humor got hit by a piece of shrapnel during the war. | 伯格的幽默感在戰場上被彈片打沒了 |
[25:06] | At least that’s my theory. | 至少我是這麼想的 |
[25:22] | all right. Set it off. | 好了 開始吧 |
[25:47] | – Nothing’s happening. – In your bedroom. | -什麼也沒發生 -那是你臥室 |
[26:05] | All personnel report to your designated company… | 所有人員請到指定地點報道 |
[26:09] | – What’s happening? – .. For further instructions. | -發生什麼了 -等待進一步指示 |
[26:11] | You should immediately evacuate the building. | 你應該立刻撤離大樓 |
[26:17] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我們哪兒也不去 |
[26:25] | In order to let people out, the evacuation warning | 爲了讓人們出去 撤離警報應該會 |
[26:27] | should open all the locks in the building. | 讓整幢設施所有門解鎖 |
[26:29] | Okay. Let’s go to work. | 好 我們開幹 |
[27:00] | Hard part’s over. | 難的部分已經解決了 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry, but there are protocols we have to follow, | 抱歉 但有些章程我們必須遵守 |
[27:13] | as well as our lives might be in danger. | 我們的生命也可能有危險 |
[27:18] | This is not a laughing matter. | 這不好笑 |
[27:23] | All of this is going in my report. | 這些我都得寫進報告裏 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[27:27] | But if the building collapses and we all die, | 但是如果樓塌了我們全都沒命 |
[27:31] | be sure to put it on my permanent record. | 記住給我寫進我的最終記錄裏 |
[27:34] | I can’t believe he would do this to me. | 我不敢相信他不帶我 |
[27:37] | I have a right to be there. After all I’ve… | 我有權利去 我做了那麼多 |
[27:39] | The company. Social services, sector 7. | 公司社會福利7部 |
[27:42] | This is Elizabeth. How may I help you? | 我是伊麗莎白 有什麼可以幫到您的 |
[27:44] | Oh, thank god I got ahold of you. | 謝天謝地我打通了 |
[27:46] | I just tried calling Samantha on the other | 我剛纔試着打給薩曼莎 在另一 |
[27:49] | Anyway, she wasn’t there, | 總之 她不在 |
[27:51] | and now we’ve got this whole mess on our hands. | 我們手上一堆爛攤子 |
[27:53] | And if we don’t fix this soon, we will have | 如果不及時修正 會造成 |
[27:55] | a major security breach and personnel files… everything. | 重大安全漏洞丟掉人事檔案 所有一切 |
[27:59] | Who’s this? | 你是誰 |
[28:00] | Leonard from IT? Rude. | IT部門的倫納德 沒禮貌 |
[28:03] | Anywhoozle, we have to relink | 反正 我們得重新連接 |
[28:06] | all the routers on the cat 5e, | 所有用超五類線的路由器 |
[28:08] | or the firewall will block the server hosting, | 不然防火牆會阻止服務器託管 |
[28:10] | and that will crash all the 12 parsecs of the sq warp phasing, | 而那會使所有12秒差SQ曲解定相都崩潰 |
[28:16] | and then we will have to reboot the entire ethernet holodeck, | 然後我們就必須重啓整個以太全息網 |
[28:20] | and you know we don’t want that. | 你知道我們不想那樣 |
[28:24] | Or you could just give me the little code | 或者你直接給我那串小代碼 |
[28:27] | that’s on the bottom of your modem | 在你調制解調器的底部 |
[28:28] | and I can just reset the whole thing from here | 我可以從這裏重啓整個系統 |
[28:31] | and I don’t have to send a whole team down from R&D | 就不需要研發部的一整個小組過去 |
[28:34] | to debug the server racks. | 去解決服務器問題了 |
[28:35] | The… | 是 |
[28:37] | It’s the little black box. | 是個小黑盒子 |
[28:39] | Should be below your desk with the flickering lights. | 應該在你的桌子下面 閃着光 |
[28:43] | X-2-T-5-4-7-8-1-1-3-8 X-2-capital “t” -5-4-7-8-1-1-3-8. | |
[28:53] | Thanks, Lizzie. You’re a treasure. | 謝了 莉齊 你真是個寶貝 |
[28:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:56] | This password should… | 這個密碼應該 |
[29:03] | work. | 有用 |
[29:05] | I’m in. | 我進去了 |
[29:09] | – Richard, are you there? – Yes. I hear you. | -理查德 你在嗎 -在 我聽到 |
[29:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:12] | There should be a large door | 應該有一扇大門 |
[29:13] | to your right at the end of the hall. | 在你右邊走廊的盡頭 |
[29:15] | Go through it. | 進去 |
[29:15] | In the back, there should be a freight elevator. | 後面應該有個貨梯 |
[29:18] | Go all the way down… The bottom level. | 從那裏往下 一直到底層 |
[29:19] | But be careful. | 但要小心 |
[29:20] | I’m not the only one who’s watching. | 我不是唯一在看你們的人 |
[29:26] | what if she hadn’t given you the code? | 萬一她不給你密碼呢 |
[29:29] | Lizzie wouldn’t let me down. | 莉齊不會讓我失望的 |
[29:36] | Listen. | 聽着 |
[29:37] | It’s my job to inspect the work you and your team are doing. | 我的工作是檢查你和你的團隊的工作 |
[29:41] | I have to file an accurate report. | 我寫的報告必須準確 |
[29:44] | I do my job. I do what I’m supposed to do. | 我做我該做的 會按要求做好 |
[29:47] | You should too. | 你們也一樣 |
[29:50] | The earthquake wasn’t that bad, | 地震並不嚴重 |
[29:53] | but we should take precautions, follow regulations, | 但我們應該小心 按規章制度來 |
[29:56] | and evacuate the building! | 撤離大樓 |
[29:58] | There! See? | 那裏 看到沒 |
[30:01] | This is why I’m here and you’re there. | 這就是我在這裏 你在那邊的原因 |
[30:06] | Send Declan after them. | 派德爾坎跟着他們 |
[30:07] | We’ve got hostiles moving down the eastern corridor. | 有不明人員正在東邊走廊活動 |
[30:10] | Declan, Davis, intercept. | 德爾坎 戴維斯 去攔截 |
[30:12] | The evacuation warning opens the doors. | 撤離警報會把門打開 |
[30:14] | They must have faked the quake to getin. | 他們一定是模擬地震觸發警報以便能進入 |
[30:16] | Impossible. This is a company facility. | 不可能 這可是公司設施 |
[30:19] | Even if they could do such a thing, | 就算他們能做到 |
[30:20] | we’d have contingency systems in place. | 我們也有應急系統能立刻就位 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 沒錯 |
[30:24] | Me. | 就是我 |
[30:27] | Give it up, man. | 別說了 老兄 |
[30:59] | what? | 怎麼回事 |
[31:00] | What was that? | 那是什麼 |
[31:01] | I think they’re in our system. | 我覺得他們進入了系統 |
[31:03] | – Im… – Say “impossible” one more time. | -我 -你再說”不可能”試試看 |
[31:14] | – Oh, no, no. – What? | -不不 -怎麼了 |
[31:16] | They’re onto us? | 他們發現了嗎 |
[31:18] | Dick, they’re… They’re coming your way. | 迪克 他們朝你那去了 |
[31:20] | Shit. | 該死 |
[31:23] | How long we got? | 我們還有多久 |
[31:37] | What is this place? | 這是什麼地方 |
[33:26] | What are they doing here? | 他們在這裏做什麼 |
[33:35] | – You okay, man? – Mm. | -你還好嗎 兄弟 -嗯 |
[33:39] | The vault you’re looking for | 你要找的保險庫 |
[33:40] | is at the very end of the hall… the door marked “m1.” | 在大廳盡頭 門上標着”m1″ |
[33:43] | Hurry. | 快點 |
[33:44] | Barry? Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[33:46] | There. I cut off their signal. | 在這兒 我切斷了他們的通訊 |
[33:52] | they seem to know the way. | 他們似乎知道怎麼走 |
[33:54] | The way to where? | 去哪兒的路 |
[33:56] | Our cargo. This is just a way station. | 我們的貨 這裏只是其中一站 |
[33:58] | What cargo? | 什麼貨物 |
[34:01] | Are you smuggling? | 你們在走私嗎 |
[34:03] | Yes. We’ve been smuggling. | 對 我們一直在走私 |
[34:06] | We’ve secretly been smuggling, | 其實我們一直在祕密走私 |
[34:08] | and we’re talking about it openly | 即使現在有個檢查員在這兒 |
[34:10] | with an inspector right here. | 我們肆無忌憚公開了說 |
[34:13] | Then what is in that vault? | 那保險庫裏到底有什麼 |
[34:16] | Exactly. Tell them to shoot on sight. | 問得好 跟他們說格殺勿論 |
[34:19] | Shoot on sight? | 格殺勿論 |
[34:22] | Permission to shoot on sight. | 允許看見就開槍 |
[34:24] | Declan, Davis, we think they might know about m1. | 德爾坎 戴維斯 看樣子他們知道m1 |
[34:31] | Kill mode. | 毀滅模式 |
[34:33] | This is against all regulations. I order you… | 這違反了所有的規定 我命令你 |
[34:35] | You don’t get to order anyone here. | 你沒權命令在場的任何人 |
[34:37] | The hell I do. | 我當然有 |
[34:38] | Those people have to be captured and tried, questioned at least. | 他們應該被逮捕受審 至少要問話 |
[34:42] | The law states… | 法律規定 |
[34:43] | The law doesn’t apply to what they’re after. | 法律並不適用於他們的目標 |
[34:46] | What the hell does that mean? | 哪是什麼意思 |
[34:48] | And what, pray tell, is in vault m1? | 還有 保險庫m1裏到底有什麼 |
[35:08] | This is it. | 就是這了 |
[35:26] | Come out now! | 快出來 |
[35:27] | Hands and weapons raised above your head! | 手和武器舉過頭頂 |
[35:30] | Why? We already know you’re trying to kill us. | 爲什麼 你們直接就想殺了我們 |
[37:39] | Oh, fuck! | 該死 |
[37:41] | Stun mode. | 眩暈模式 |
[39:23] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[39:33] | What have they done to you? | 他們對你做了什麼 |
[40:08] | David. | 戴維 |
[40:23] | You heard me. | 你聽到我的呼喊了 |
[40:24] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[40:33] | They found her. | 他們找到她了 |
[40:34] | Who was that?! | 那人是誰 |
[40:37] | Did you see her? | 你看見她了嗎 |
[40:40] | Hey! | 喂 |
[40:41] | The fuck?! | 操你媽 |
[40:43] | Who was that? | 那人是誰 |
[40:52] | Did you find it? | 你找到了嗎 |
[40:54] | Who’s this? | 這是誰 |
[40:56] | This is Molly. | 這是莫莉 |
[40:58] | Molly? | 莫莉 |
[40:59] | Who’s Molly? | 莫莉是誰 |
[41:00] | She was in a cell. | 她被關在牢籠裏 |
[41:03] | The vault. | 就是保險庫 |
[41:05] | The vault is a cell. | 保險庫是個牢籠 |
[41:06] | – And she was in it? – Yes. | -她一直在裏面 -沒錯 |
[41:08] | Listen, I think… I… I think they experimented on her. | 聽着 我覺得 他們在她身上做實驗 |
[41:13] | For eight years. | 做了八年了 |
[41:15] | Eight years? | 八年 |
[41:17] | She was probably quarantined, infected. | 她很有可能是被隔離的 已經感染 |
[41:20] | We can’t take her. It’s a huge risk. | 我們不能帶上她 風險太大了 |
[41:26] | Alex. | 亞歷克斯 |
[41:28] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我說得對 |
[41:36] | We’re risking everything we’ve ever worked for. | 我們賭上了所有的一切 |
[41:39] | We must have made a mistake. There has to be another vault. | 肯定是搞錯了 這裏應該還有一個保險庫 |
[41:42] | – There has to be another vault. – There is no vault! | -這裏肯定還有個保險庫 -沒有了 |
[41:47] | We can’t take her. | 我們不能帶上她 |
[42:01] | She’s coming with us. | 她跟我們一起走 |
[42:04] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[42:26] | There! | 出來了 |
[43:21] | Is that a girl? What’s going on? | 怎麼有個女孩 發生什麼了 |
[43:23] | Shut up! Meet me in the truck. | 閉嘴 車上匯合 |
[43:26] | We’re getting that witch back. | 我們要把那個女巫抓回來 |
[43:27] | – What’s going on? – You stay here. | -怎麼回事 -你待在這兒 |
[43:29] | This is way beyond your pay grade. | 這超出了你的工作範圍 |
[43:32] | What? Was that the girl? Was she in the vault? | 那是個女孩嗎 她在保險庫裏嗎 |
[43:38] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你們一起去 |
[43:40] | I can’t believe you did this. | 我真不敢相信你會這樣做 |
[43:41] | I mean, I just don’t… I just don’t understand | 我是說 我不明白 |
[43:44] | how you can force this kind of decision upon us. | 你怎麼能直接就替我們做決定呢 |
[43:47] | This would have never happened | 只要我們還是一個團隊 |
[43:48] | if we would have stuck with the old team. | 以後絕對不允許這樣 |
[43:49] | Here we go. | 開始了 |
[43:50] | This was rash, dangerous, and careless, | 這太魯莽 太危險 太不周到 |
[43:52] | and it had nothing to do with our mission. | 並且跟我們的任務無關 |
[43:54] | The mission’s dead. There is no mission. | 任務失敗了 根本就沒有任務 |
[43:56] | There was no vault. There was no cure. | 沒有保險庫 沒有解藥 |
[43:58] | There was nothing in there except for a human being, yeah? | 除了有個人就沒有任何東西 是吧 |
[44:02] | Why would they keep a person in a vault? | 他們怎麼會把人關在保險庫裏呢 |
[44:04] | Because she is dangerous, could be infected. | 因爲她十分危險 可能被感染了 |
[44:07] | Exactly! You put us all at risk. | 沒錯 你是拿我們的生命在冒險 |
[44:08] | We are on a dangerous secret mission. | 我們在執行危險的祕密任務 |
[44:10] | We are at risk. | 本來就在冒險 |
[44:12] | But if she’s infected, why would they move her around? | 如果她已被感染 那他們爲什麼要轉移她 |
[44:14] | She was locked up, not quarantined, | 她只是被鎖住了 不是隔離 |
[44:17] | so she hasn’t got the sick. | 所以她根本沒被感染 |
[44:19] | I don’t think. | 我不這樣認爲 |
[44:21] | You’re Richard, aren’t you? | 你是理查德 對嗎 |
[44:24] | I remember you now. | 我記起你了 |
[44:26] | My mother trusted you. | 她很信任你 |
[44:27] | I remember her saying so. | 我記得她這麼說過 |
[44:29] | She trusted you too. | 她也很信任你 |
[44:32] | You were important. | 你們對她來說很重要 |
[44:36] | My parents are dead, aren’t they? | 我的父母死了 是嗎 |
[44:44] | I, uh, kind of always knew | 我 有點猜到了 |
[44:45] | when I couldn’t feel them anymore. | 因爲我感覺不到他們了 |
[44:48] | But I knew… I knew you were still alive somehow. | 但是我知道 你還活着 |
[44:51] | That is… | 這真是 |
[44:57] | You fear me. | 你害怕我 |
[45:03] | And you should. | 這是當然 |
[45:05] | Maybe. | 也許吧 |
[45:07] | But I won’t infect you. | 但是我不會感染你 |
[45:08] | I can’t get the sickness. I’m immune. | 我不會被感染 我有免疫能力 |
[45:14] | there’s a cure. | 這就是解藥 |
[45:16] | They gave it to you? | 他們讓你免疫的嗎 |
[45:18] | It worked. They have it. | 有用的 他們有解藥 |
[45:21] | Am I right? | 我說得對嗎 |
[45:25] | – Molly? – They’re here. | -莫莉 -他們來了 |
[45:36] | Hit them again! | 再撞 |
[45:39] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 別別別 |
[46:05] | – Just brake! – What? | -踩剎車 -什麼 |
[46:06] | Brake! Fucking do something! | 剎車 他媽的踩啊 |
[46:26] | They’re behind us! | 他們在我們後面 |
[46:36] | Don’t shoot! Don’t kill them! | 不要開槍 不要射殺他們 |
[46:38] | They’ve lined it with kevlar or some shit. | 他們用了高強纖維還是什麼的 |
[46:40] | Fuck ’em! | 操他媽 |
[46:42] | Get me closer to the side over there. | 讓我從那邊上靠近 |
[47:07] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[47:09] | What’s happening? | 怎麼了 |
[47:12] | Why isn’t anybody listening to me?! | 爲什麼所有人都不理我 |
[47:29] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:32] | I’m out! | 我沒子彈了 |
[48:40] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[48:47] | Fuck! Fuck this! | 操 操他媽的 |
[48:49] | – Sorry, I… – Fuck youl! | -對不起 我 -去你媽 |
[49:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s going on? | 老天 怎麼回事 |
[49:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什麼 |
[49:13] | Get me a boat. | 給我弄架直升機 |
[49:14] | It’s already here. | 已經來了 |
[49:40] | They… they must really want you back. | 他們肯定很想抓你回去 |
[49:41] | Yeah, dead is more like it. | 沒錯 更像是想她死 |
[49:44] | They could have easily hit you. | 他們很容易就會打中你的 |
[49:47] | Why? | 爲什麼 |
[49:48] | Why guard you all these years and then just open fire? | 爲什麼守衛你這麼多年突然就開槍了 |
[49:51] | They were firing at you. | 他們在朝你們開槍 |
[49:55] | What do you mean? | 你什麼意思 |
[49:59] | There’s a crossroads. We have to decide where to go. | 到十字路口了 我們接着往哪 |
[50:02] | They’re probably tracking us, so… | 他們可能在追蹤我們 不如 |
[50:04] | The old treatment factories are over there. | 那邊有個舊的治療藥廠 |
[50:06] | We can hide there. | 我們可以藏在那裏 |
[50:07] | You sure you want to hide? | 你確定要藏起來嗎 |
[50:08] | They’re bound to find us eventually. | 他們遲早會找到的 |
[50:10] | At least they won’t find us near innocent bystanders. | 至少發現我們時旁邊沒有無辜的羣衆 |
[50:13] | Let’s go! | 我們走 |
[50:21] | What the hell happened to him? | 他這是怎麼了 |
[50:23] | He… he happened! | 都是他 |
[50:25] | He failed me. | 他讓我失望了 |
[50:27] | You did this? | 是你乾的 |
[50:28] | Well, indirectly he did this to himself. | 間接來說是他自找的 |
[50:31] | – Are you crazy?! – Yeah, he is. | -你瘋了嗎 -他是瘋了 |
[50:33] | How dare you speak out of line?! | 你怎麼敢這麼說 |
[50:35] | Especially after your performance in the basement! | 尤其是你在地下室時候那副樣子 |
[50:37] | Should have gone down with more men! | 我那時候就應該多帶幾個人 |
[50:39] | Or less incompetence. | 還是你自己太無能了 |
[50:41] | – How dare you?! – How dare you?! | -你敢這麼說我 -說你怎麼了 |
[50:43] | He needs to go to the hospital! | 他需要去醫院 |
[50:45] | No detours! We’re in pursuit! | 不許繞道 我們在追人 |
[50:46] | You fucked up his face. He’s your responsibility. | 你把他的臉打成這樣 你來負責 |
[50:49] | If we lose track of our targets | 要是我們爲了繞路去醫院 |
[50:51] | because of the hospital detour, then that’s your fault! | 跟丟了目標 你擔得起這責任嗎 |
[50:55] | No fucking detours. | 不許繞路 |
[51:07] | No detours, okay? | 不許繞路 懂了嗎 |
[51:17] | If you speak again, | 要是再敢廢話 |
[51:19] | you know where the door is. | 你知道門在哪裏 |
[51:26] | – What happened back there? – My Patience was tested. | -後面怎麼了 -他們在考驗我的耐心 |
[51:31] | They’re heading east. | 他們往東邊去了 |
[51:36] | There! The old factory. | 那邊 那個廢舊工廠 |
[53:12] | – They were firing at you. – Are you okay? | -他們的目標是你們 -你沒事吧 |
[53:15] | Berg is hurt bad, but… | 伯格傷得有點重 不過 |
[53:25] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[53:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[53:36] | – He’s gone. – No. | -他不在了 -不 |
[53:37] | – He’s gone! He’s… – No, he’s not. | -他不在了 -不 不可能 |
[53:40] | Alex, he’s gone! | 亞歷克斯 他不在了 |
[53:43] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[54:13] | Fuckers. | 媽的 |
[54:19] | That bitch! | 這個賤人 |
[54:27] | Auto Cannon engage. | 自動加農炮啓動 |
[54:38] | Molly! | 莫莉 |
[54:46] | Dave! | 戴維 |
[55:00] | Dave! | 戴維 |
[55:03] | Aim for the engine. | 瞄準引擎 |
[55:04] | This won’t hold much longer. | 這裏撐不了太久 |
[55:08] | – I’ll be right back. – I’d rather stay with you. | -我去去就來 -我還是想跟着你 |
[55:11] | Yeah, I’d rather stay with me too. | 我也想能一起 |
[55:12] | You want your jacket? | 你還要你的夾克嗎 |
[55:14] | That old thing? No. | 那破玩意 算了吧 |
[55:17] | Right back. | 馬上回來 |
[55:18] | Engines smengines. | 引擎冒煙吧 |
[55:22] | I’m sorry it took me so long to find you! | 很抱歉花了太久才找到你 |
[55:40] | Fuck it! | 去他媽的 |
[55:57] | Turn her around! | 調頭 |
[56:18] | Shit! No! | 媽的 糟了 |
[56:25] | Shit! | 媽的 |
[57:18] | I’ve never done anything as big as that before. | 我以前從沒擋住過這麼大的東西 |
[57:23] | How did you just do that? | 你怎麼做到的 |
[57:26] | I had a weird reaction to the virus. | 我對病毒的反應不太尋常 |
[57:30] | Something. | 有些事 |
[57:34] | They never really told me anything. | 他們什麼都不肯告訴我 |
[57:37] | Am I… am I safe near you? | 那我 在你身邊安全嗎 |
[57:44] | I guess. | 應該吧 |
[57:47] | No promises. | 我也不敢保證 |
[58:28] | There! | 那邊 |
[1:01:26] | This is all going in my report. | 我要把這些全寫進報告裏 |
[1:01:38] | Motherfucker! | 狗孃養的 |
[1:01:52] | – It’s you. – It’s you. | -是你 -是你 |
[1:01:58] | Hey, did I do that? | 那傷疤是我留下的嗎 |
[1:02:08] | Now you’re back for more, eh? | 你是還想多來幾道疤嗎 |
[1:03:10] | I’ve been here. | 我來過這裏 |
[1:03:13] | They took me here. | 他們帶我來過這裏 |
[1:07:28] | Leave me alone! | 別過來 |
[1:08:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:08:28] | Don’t you people ever die? | 你們這些人怎麼就死不掉呢 |
[1:08:35] | Come here, and let me tear you a scar just like this, huh? | 來啊 讓我也給你來一道這樣的傷疤 |
[1:08:39] | Fuck! | 媽的 |
[1:08:41] | What the fuck are you whining about? | 你在唧唧歪歪什麼 |
[1:09:48] | Hey. Hey! Hey, cut me loose! | 放我下來 |
[1:09:50] | Fuck off, friend. | 滾遠點 朋友 |
[1:09:55] | Can you cut me loose? | 你能放我下來嗎 |
[1:09:58] | Please cut me loose! | 求你放我下來 |
[1:10:43] | Please. Cut me loose. | 拜託了 放我下來 |
[1:10:45] | Cut me loose. | 放我下來 |
[1:10:54] | Fucking finally! | 終於拿到了 |
[1:12:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:12:36] | Get out of the van. | 從車裏滾出來 |
[1:12:58] | What? | 怎麼 |
[1:12:59] | You? You’re gonna… | 你 你能把我 |
[1:13:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:13:50] | The forecast… plenty of sunshine through today. | 天氣預報 今天陽光充足 |
[1:13:52] | Defensive mode. | 防禦模式 |
[1:13:53] | – Come on! – Diagnostics. | -搞什麼 -診斷 |
[1:13:55] | What kind of Swiss-knife shit is this? | 這是什麼鬼瑞士軍刀一樣的設計 |
[1:13:57] | Calculator. | 計算器 |
[1:15:53] | You can’t hide forever! | 你能藏到什麼時候 |
[1:15:57] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:16:34] | Fuck! | 媽的 |
[1:17:31] | Let her go! | 放開她 |
[1:17:32] | You’ll shoot me if I let her go. So, no. | 放開她你就開槍了 沒門 |
[1:17:37] | It’s a shame to see this one die, though. | 不過 看着她死真是挺遺憾的 |
[1:17:39] | She’s a hell of a warrior. | 她是個戰士 |
[1:17:40] | – Stop talking! – Why don’t you just leave? | -閉嘴 -你爲什麼不一走了之 |
[1:17:44] | That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 這不就是你想要的嗎 |
[1:17:47] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[1:17:48] | All you have to do | 你只需要 |
[1:17:49] | is leave your little terrorist pals here to die. | 留你的恐怖分子小分隊自生自滅就行了 |
[1:17:52] | We’re not terrorists! | 我們不是恐怖分子 |
[1:17:54] | That’s kind of what all terrorists… | 所有的恐怖分子都會 |
[1:17:55] | Stop talking! | 閉嘴 |
[1:18:25] | Where the fuck is my gun? | 我的槍他媽哪去了 |
[1:18:51] | Alex! | 亞歷克斯 |
[1:19:07] | I’m so sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:19:08] | Oh, this really hurts. | 好疼 |
[1:19:11] | I’m so sorry. You did all of this for me. | 真的對不起 你們這樣都是因爲我 |
[1:19:14] | Nah, it’s okay. | 沒什麼 |
[1:19:17] | If you could just grab every medical thing from the Van, | 要是你可以去車上把所有的醫療裝備都拿上 |
[1:19:21] | that’d be great, okay? | 那就太好了 |
[1:19:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:22:01] | – Are you okay? – Help her first. | -你怎麼樣 -先救她 |
[1:22:07] | Molly, are you okay? | 莫莉 你還好吧 |
[1:22:09] | She’s not. | 她不太好 |
[1:22:21] | You will be fine. | 你會沒事的 |
[1:22:24] | You know, huh? | 你明白的 對吧 |
[1:22:25] | Yeah. This is great. | 明白 這樣很好 |
[1:22:47] | Long-range radio. | 遠程無線電 |
[1:22:50] | Kill mode. | 毀滅模式 |
[1:23:25] | You want to watch all your friends die? | 你想眼睜睜看着你的朋友們死光嗎 |
[1:24:49] | Stun mode. | 眩暈模式 |
[1:25:51] | Why don’t you just give up? | 你爲什麼就是不肯放棄呢 |
[1:25:54] | Because giving up profits you nothing. | 因爲放棄一點好處都沒有 |
[1:28:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:28:42] | Someone? | 有人嗎 |
[1:28:46] | Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[1:29:24] | Hold it. | 別動 |
[1:29:33] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你別殺我 |
[1:29:37] | Who are you? | 你是誰 |
[1:29:39] | I’m something else. | 我和你們不一樣 |
[1:29:44] | Is anyone at the site? | 有人在嗎 |
[1:29:49] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:29:51] | Listen to me. | 聽我說 |
[1:29:55] | This girl, | 這個女孩 |
[1:29:57] | she was held captive by those guys ever since she was eight. | 她從八歲起就被那些人關起來了 |
[1:30:06] | She’s immune. | 她有免疫能力 |
[1:30:09] | That’s the secret. | 這就是那個祕密 |
[1:30:12] | That’s why they kept her locked away. | 就是他們把她關起來的原因 |
[1:30:15] | She’s a threat to the treatment. | 她對公司推行的治療是個威脅 |
[1:30:19] | You have to let her go. | 你一定要放她走 |
[1:30:22] | I’ve worked for the company for years. | 我在公司工作了這麼多年 |
[1:30:24] | I’ve never heard of no immunity. | 從來沒聽說過有人免疫 |
[1:30:30] | What if you’re lying? | 要是你騙我怎麼辦 |
[1:30:31] | Then you’ll hunt her down again. | 你們可以再把她抓回去 |
[1:30:35] | But what if we’re not lying? | 可要是我們沒有撒謊呢 |
[1:30:39] | Hello? | 聽到了嗎 |
[1:30:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:30:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:30:59] | Just go. | 走啊 |
[1:31:03] | Go now! | 快走 |
[1:31:09] | They are not here. | 不在這裏 |
[1:31:12] | They must have headed back to the city. | 他們應該是往市裏去了 |
[1:31:18] | Guess we’re too late. | 我們來晚了 |
[1:31:22] | Okay. Understood. | 好的 知道了 |
[1:31:48] | You’re really extraordinary. | 你真的很不尋常 |
[1:31:50] | I haven’t seen these kind of symptoms anywhere else. | 我之前從來沒見過這樣的症狀 |
[1:31:55] | I actually think it could be isolated into a cure. | 我在想 它可以被提取出來 製成解藥 |
[1:32:01] | And a death blow to the company. | 這對公司來說是致命的打擊 |
[1:32:23] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什麼 |
[1:32:28] | That building has 12 open windows, | 那棟樓有12扇開着的窗戶 |
[1:32:32] | eight with a direct line of sight to the back entrance. | 有八扇能直接看到後門的情況 |
[1:32:39] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:32:45] | Lookout duty is boring. | 放哨很無聊的 |