英文名称:King Arthur
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 历史学家们认为 15世纪关于亚瑟王和他的骑士们的传说 源于那之前1000年生活在被称作”黑暗时代”时期的一个真实的英雄, 最近的考古发现披露了他的真实面目 | |
[00:41] | By 300 AD, the Roman Empire extended from Arabia to Britain. | 公元300年 罗马帝国的疆土从阿拉伯扩张到不列颠 |
[00:49] | But they wanted more. | 但是他们还想要更多 |
[00:52] | More land. | 更多土地 |
[00:53] | More peoples loyal and subservient to Rome. | 更多的人效忠于罗马 |
[00:59] | But no people so important as the powerful Sarmatians to the east. | 不过没人象东部强悍的萨尔马西亚人那样重要 |
[01:05] | Thousands died on that field. | 数千人死在那片土地上 |
[01:08] | And when the smoke cleared on the fourth day, | 第四天当硝烟散去的时候 |
[01:11] | the only Sarmatian soldiers left alive | 那些唯一幸存下来的萨尔马西亚战士 |
[01:14] | were members of the decimated but legendary cavalry. | 是那些几乎被毁灭却传奇般的骑兵 |
[01:19] | The Romans, impressed by their bravery and horsemanship, spared their lives. | 罗马人被他们的英勇和骑士精神所感动 饶他们不死 |
[01:26] | In exchange, these warriors were incorporated into the Roman military. | 作为回报 这些勇士加入了罗马军队 |
[01:33] | Better they had died that day. | 他们还不如当初就死掉 |
[01:53] | Father. | 父亲 |
[01:55] | They are here. | 他们来了 |
[02:00] | For the second part of the bargain they struck indebted not only themselves | 作为协议的第二部分他们不仅自己 |
[02:04] | The day has come. | 这天终于到了 |
[02:06] | but also their sons, and their sons, and so on, | 还包括他们的儿子 孙子 子子孙孙 |
[02:09] | to serve the empire as knights. | 都要成为骑士为帝国尽忠 |
[02:15] | I was such a son. | 我就是这样的一个孩子 |
[02:29] | There is a legend that fallen knights return as great horses. | 传说中 战死的骑士会轮回成伟大的战马 |
[02:34] | He has seen what awaits you, and he will protect you. | 他知道会发生什么 他会保护你 |
[02:38] | Lancelot! Lancelot! | 兰斯洛特! 兰斯洛特! |
[02:43] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特! |
[02:55] | Don’t be afraid. l will return. | 别害怕 我会回来的 |
[03:18] | How long shall we be gone? -15 years, | 我们会去多久? -15年 |
[03:21] | not including the months it’ll take to get to your post. | 这还不包括找到你自己的位置的时间 |
[03:27] | Lancelot! | 兰斯洛特! |
[03:55] | Our post was Britain or at least the southern half, | 我们的目标是大不列颠-或者至少是南部 |
[03:59] | for the land was divided by a 73-mile wall built three centuries before us | 因为那片土地被一条3个世纪前建造的73英里的长城隔开 |
[04:05] | to protect the empire from the native fighters of the north. | 它用来保护帝国免受北面土著人的进攻 |
[04:09] | So, as our forefathers had done, | 正如我们的祖先所做过的 |
[04:12] | we made our way and reported to our Roman commander in Britain, | 我们出发去向大不列颠我们的罗马领袖报到 |
[04:15] | ancestrally named for the first Artorius, | 祖先称他为阿托里乌斯一世 |
[04:19] | or Arthur. | 或者叫亚瑟 |
[04:30] | Mother, l finished. | 我的妈 我完了 |
[04:34] | That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[04:42] | Mother | 妈 |
[04:53] | Well done, Artorius. | 干的好 阿托里乌斯 |
[04:58] | You keep it. | 你留着 |
[04:59] | Deliver it to me when you come to Rome. | 到罗马时再给我 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1029个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:213个,专四词汇:181个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:329个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:12] | Come. | 过来 |
[05:14] | Behold, Arthur. Young knights. | 坚持住 亚瑟 |
[05:17] | if you so choose, | 如果你这样选择 |
[05:19] | they may some day be yours to lead, as your father before you. | 将来有天就是你来领导 如同你的父亲一样 |
[05:23] | I’m to be their commander?Yes. | 我做他们的指挥官?是 |
[05:25] | But with this title comes a sacred responsibility to protect, to defend, | 但这样神圣的职责需要付出很多, |
[05:32] | to value their lives above your own and, should they perish in battle, | 视他们的生命高于自我, |
[05:36] | to live your life gloriously in honour of their memory. | 你的生命是为了他们美好的记忆而存在 |
[05:39] | And what of their free will? | 他们的自由意志是什么? |
[05:41] | It has always fallen to a few to sacrifice for the good of many. | 通常总是牺牲少数 保全大局 |
[05:46] | The world isn’t a perfect place, | 世界并不美好, |
[05:48] | but perhaps people like you, Arthur, and me and them can make it so. | 但世界也许会喜欢 亚瑟 我和你可以共同办到. |
[06:35] | Ah, as promised, the bishop’s carriage. | 主教的马车如约而至 |
[06:40] | Our freedom, Bors.Mm. l can almost taste it. | 我们的自由我已经多少可以感觉到了 |
[06:46] | And your passage to Rome, Arthur. | 你的罗马之路 亚瑟 |
[11:54] | Save your prayers, boy. Your god doesn’t live here. | 省省你的祈祷吧 孩子 你的神不在这儿 |
[12:18] | Why did Merlin send you south of the wall? | 梅林让你到长城南边来干什么? |
[12:28] | Pick it up. | 拣起来 |
[12:35] | Pick it up. | 拣起来 |
[13:34] | Bors.What a bloody mess. | 鲍斯太血腥了 |
[13:38] | That’s not the bishop. | 那不是主教 |
[13:43] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[13:46] | What are they? Blue demons that eat Christians alive. | 他们是谁? 生吞基督徒的蓝色魔鬼 |
[13:50] | You’re not a Christian, are you? | 你不是基督徒 对吗? |
[13:54] | Does this really work? | 这真的有用么? |
[14:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:07] | Maybe I’m not doin’ it right. | 或许我做的不对 |
[14:24] | Arthur! | 亚瑟! |
[14:26] | Arthur Castus. Your father’s image. | 亚瑟 凯斯特斯 跟你父亲一模一样 |
[14:30] | I haven’t seen you since childhood. | 我还是小的时候见过你 |
[14:32] | Bishop Germanius. Welcome to Britain. | 哲曼尼亚斯主教 欢迎来大不列颠 |
[14:36] | I see your military skills are still of use to you. | 我看到你还是那么骁勇善战 |
[14:40] | Your device worked. | 你的计策奏效了 |
[14:42] | Ancient tricks of an ancient dog. | 老一套而已 |
[14:50] | And these are the great Sarmatian knights we have heard so much of in Rome. | 这些就是名震罗马 伟大的萨尔马西亚骑士 |
[15:00] | I thought the Woads control the north of Hadrian’s Wall. | 我认为蓝军控制着哈德良长城的北面 |
[15:03] | They do, but they occasionally venture south. | 没错 不过他们偶尔会冒险跑到南边来 |
[15:06] | Rome’s anticipated withdrawal from Britain has only increased their daring. | 罗马准备撤出大不列颠只是助长了他们的气焰 |
[15:10] | Woads?British rebels who hate Rome. | 蓝军?那些仇恨罗马的大不列颠叛贼 |
[15:14] | Men who want their country back. | 他们想要回自己的国家 |
[15:16] | Who leads them?He’s called Merlin. | 谁领导他们?人们叫他梅林 |
[15:19] | A dark magician, some say. | 有人说他是个黑魔法师 |
[15:21] | Tristan, ride ahead and make sure the road is clear. | 特里斯坦 去前面看看路是否安全 |
[15:24] | Please do not worry, Bishop. We will protect you. | 请别担心 主教 我们会保护你 |
[15:29] | Oh. | 喔 |
[15:30] | I’ve no doubt, Commander. | 我肯定 指挥官 |
[15:34] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[15:47] | Dozens don’t worry me nearly so much as thousands. | 几十个对我来说不在话下 几千个也一样 |
[15:51] | Thousands? | 几千? |
[16:24] | I don’t like him, that Roman. | 我不喜欢他 那个罗马人 |
[16:26] | If he’s here to discharge us, | 如果他是来这里解除我们义务的 |
[16:28] | why doesn’t he just give us our papers? | 他干嘛不直接给我们一张证明呢? |
[16:31] | Is this your happy face? | 这就是你的笑脸么? |
[16:34] | Galahad, do you still not know the Romans? | 格拉哈德 你还不明白罗马人么? |
[16:36] | They won’t scratch their asses without holding a ceremony. | 他们就喜欢摆谱 |
[16:39] | Why don’t you just kill him, and then discharge yourself after? | 你干吗不直接杀了他 然后给自己解职? |
[16:42] | I don’t kill for pleasure, unlike some. | 我不会杀人取乐 不像某些人 |
[16:46] | Well, you should try it someday. You might get a taste for it. | 唔 你或许该试试 你该尝试一下 |
[16:51] | It’s a part of you. It’s in your blood.No, no, no. No. | 你是这样的 天生如此不不 |
[16:55] | As of tomorrow this was all just a bad memory. | 等到明天 这不过是些不好的回忆罢了 |
[16:58] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[17:01] | I’ve often thought about what going home would mean | 我常常想 等这一切结束以后回家意味着什么? |
[17:04] | after all this. What will I do? | 我该去做什么? |
[17:06] | It’s different for Galahad. | 这对格拉哈德来说不一样 |
[17:08] | I’ve been in this life longer than the other. | 我在外面的时间比在家都多 |
[17:13] | So much for home. It’s not so clear in my memory. | 家在我的印象里面都模糊了 |
[17:16] | You speak for yourself. It’s cold back there and everyone I know is dead and buried. | 你在为自己开脱 那里很冷而我认识的人都已经死去了 |
[17:21] | Besides, I have, I think, a dozen children. | 况且 我有 唔 一打孩子 |
[17:25] | Eleven. | 11个 |
[17:27] | You listen. When the Romans leave here, we’ll have the run of all this place. | 听着 当罗马人离开这里 我们会拥有这片土地 |
[17:32] | I’ll be governor in my own village | 我会成为我自己的村落的总督 |
[17:34] | and Dagonet will be my personal guard | 达戈尼特会是我的私人卫士 |
[17:36] | and royal ass-kisser. Won’t you, Dag? | 和亲随 对吗 达戈? |
[17:39] | First thing I will do when | 我回家要做的第一件事就是 |
[17:41] | I get home is find a beautiful Sarmatian woman to wed. | 找个美丽的萨尔马西亚女人结婚 |
[17:43] | A beautiful Sarmatian woman? | 美丽的萨尔马西亚女人? |
[17:45] | Why do you think we left in the first place? | 你为什么首先想到我们离开呢? |
[17:53] | What about you, Lancelot? What are your plans for home? | 你呢 兰斯洛特?你回家准备做什么? |
[17:55] | Well, if this woman of Gawain’s is as beautiful as he claims, | 唔 如果盖温的老婆如他所说的那样漂亮 |
[17:59] | I expect to be spending a lot of time at Gawain’s house. | 我希望能在盖温家里多呆一些时间 |
[18:02] | His wife will welcome the company.I see. And what will I be doing? | 他妻子会欢迎你的我知道了 那我会做什么呢? |
[18:05] | Wondering at your good fortune that all your children look like me. | 对你自己的好运感到惊讶 因为你的孩子们长得都像我 |
[18:10] | Is that before or after I hit you with my ax? | 你是不是欠我用斧子砍你啊? |
[18:23] | Where you been, now? Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 现在?你去哪儿了? |
[18:27] | And what will you do, Arthur, when you return to your beloved Rome? | 当你回到你热爱的罗马 你会做什么 亚瑟? |
[18:30] | Give thanks to God that I survived to see it. | 感谢上帝让我活着回来 |
[18:33] | You and your god! You disturb me. | 你和你的上帝!别搞了 |
[18:35] | I want peace, Lancelot. I’ve had enough. | 我希望和平 兰斯洛特 我厌倦了 |
[18:39] | You should visit me.Ah! | 你应该来看我啊! |
[18:41] | It’s a magnificent place, Rome. | 罗马是一个华丽的地方 |
[18:44] | Ordered, civilized, advanced. | 有秩序 有教养 先进 |
[18:47] | A breeding ground of arrogant fools. | 自负傻瓜们的滋生地 |
[18:49] | The greatest minds in all the lands have come together in one sacred place | 所有地方伟大的思想汇集于这个神圣的地方 |
[18:53] | to help make mankind free. | 帮助人类获得自由 |
[18:58] | And the women? | 女人们呢? |
[19:11] | Open the gate! | 打开门! |
[19:45] | Welcome back, Arthur.Jols. | 欢迎回来 亚瑟乔尔斯 |
[19:46] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[19:54] | Bishop, please, my quarters have been made available to you. | 主教 请 你可以住在我的住所 |
[19:57] | Oh, yes. I must rest. | 哦 是啊 我得歇歇了 |
[20:04] | Where have you been?Oh… | 你去哪儿了?喔… |
[20:06] | I’ve been waiting for you.Oh, my little flower. Such… passion! | 我在等你哦 我的宝贝 太…热情了! |
[20:14] | Where’s my Gilly? Gilly. | 我的仆人呢? |
[20:16] | You been fighting?Yes. | 你打架了?对 |
[20:17] | You been winning?Yes. | 你赢了?对 |
[20:19] | That’s my boy. Come on, all my other bastards! | 真是我的好孩子 来吧 小家伙们! |
[20:29] | Let us not forget that we are the fortunate ones. | 要知道我们都是幸运的 |
[20:32] | Let us raise our wine to those gallant and extraordinary men we have lost, | 让我们向牺牲的勇士们致意, |
[20:37] | but who will be remembered for eternity. | 他们将被我们铭记于心. |
[20:42] | To freedom. | 为了自由 |
[20:59] | Pelagius. | 伯拉纠 |
[21:03] | Very kind of Arthur to give up his room. | 亚瑟把他的房间让出来真是太慷慨了 |
[21:06] | But, of course, it is to be expected. | 不过当然 料想是这样 |
[21:17] | Sir, I’m here to escort you to the fortress hall. | 先生 我来护送你去城堡大厅 |
[21:28] | When my master meets with your knights, he must be seated last | 当我的主人与你们骑士在一起 他必须最后落座 |
[21:32] | and he must be seated at the head of the table. | 他必须坐在桌子的上手 |
[21:35] | Your master can plonk his holy ass wherever he chooses. | 你的主人可以随便挑个地方放他那个烂屁股 |
[21:42] | His Eminence, Bishop Naius Germanius. | 尊敬的 纳乌斯 哲曼尼亚斯主教 |
[21:52] | A round table? What sort of evil is this? | 圆桌?这是什么鬼东西? |
[21:57] | Arthur says for men to be men they must first all be equal. | 亚瑟说要让男人成其为男人 他们首先必须平等 |
[22:00] | I was given to understand there would be more of you. | 我想你还有话要说 |
[22:02] | There were. We have been fighting here for 15 years, Bishop. | 是的 我们在这里战斗了15年 主教 |
[22:06] | Oh, of course. | 喔 没错 |
[22:09] | Arthur and his knights have served with courage | 亚瑟和他的骑士奋勇尽忠 |
[22:13] | to maintain the honor of Rome’s empire on this last outpost of our glory. | 以维护罗马帝国在最后这块前沿阵地的荣耀 |
[22:20] | Rome is most indebted to you noble knights. | 罗马深深的感谢你们这些尊贵的骑士 |
[22:24] | To your final days as servants to the empire. | 在你们作为仆人最后为帝国服务的这些天 |
[22:27] | Day. Not days. | 这一天 不是这些天 |
[22:31] | The Pope’s taken a personal interest in you. | 教皇个人对你们很有兴趣 |
[22:35] | He inquires after each of you, | 他问候你们每一个人 |
[22:38] | and is curious to know | 他很想知道 |
[22:39] | if your knights have converted to the word of Our Savior or | 你们骑士究竟是我们的救世主还是…? |
[22:44] | They retain the religion of their forefathers. I have never questioned that. | 他们保留着祖辈的信仰 我从未怀疑过 |
[22:48] | Of course, of course. | 毫无疑问 |
[22:50] | They are pagans. Hm? | 他们是异教徒?唔? |
[22:55] | For our part, the Church has deemed such beliefs innocence, | 对我们来说 教会认为这种看法实在是无知 |
[22:58] | but you, Arthur, your path to God is through Pelagius? | 可是你 亚瑟 你是通过伯拉纠探询上帝么? |
[23:02] | I saw his image in your room.He took my father’s place for me. | 我在你的房间看到他的画像他取代了我心目中父亲的位置 |
[23:06] | His teachings on free will and equality have been a great influence. | 他传授的自由意志和平等影响很大 |
[23:10] | I look forward to our reunion in Rome. | 我期待着我们在罗马重聚 |
[23:12] | Ah. | 啊 |
[23:14] | Rome awaits your arrival with great anticipation. | 罗马对你的到来期待已久 |
[23:18] | You are a hero. | 你是一个英雄 |
[23:19] | In Rome, you will live out your days in honor and wealth. | 在罗马你会在荣耀和财富中度过 |
[23:25] | Alas… | 哎呀… |
[23:28] | Alas, we are all but players in an ever-changing world. | 唉 我们只是不停变幻的世界中的游戏者 |
[23:32] | Barbarians from every corner are almost at Rome’s door. | 各个地方的野蛮人几乎到了罗马的门口 |
[23:37] | Because of this, Rome and the Holy Father have decided to remove ourselves | 正因如此 罗马和圣父决定将我们 |
[23:43] | from indefensible outposts, such as Britain. | 撤离无法防御的前哨 就像大不列颠 |
[23:47] | What will become of Britain is not our concern anymore. | 大不列颠会变成什么样子 我们已经不再关心 |
[23:50] | I suppose the Saxons will claim it soon. | 我想撒克逊人会很快占领它 |
[23:53] | Saxons?Yes. | 撒克逊人?是的 |
[23:56] | In the north a massive Saxon incursion has begun. | 北部撒克逊人正在大举入侵 |
[24:00] | The Saxons only claim what they kill.And only kill everything. | 撒克逊人杀人成性他们鸡犬不留 |
[24:04] | So you would just leave the land to the Woads. | 那么说你宁愿把土地留给蓝军 |
[24:09] | And I risked my life for nothing. | 而我冒着生命危险却毫无意义 |
[24:11] | Hm. | 唔 |
[24:12] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[24:14] | your discharge papers with safe conduct throughout the Roman Empire. | 你们的卸任状和全罗马帝国范围的通行证 |
[24:19] | But first, I must have a word with your commander. | 不过首先 我必须和你们的指挥官说几句 |
[24:27] | In private.We have no secrets. | 私下我们没有秘密 |
[24:35] | Come. Let’s leave Roman business to Romans. | 得了 我们把罗马的事留给罗马人自己去处理吧 |
[24:44] | Let it go, Bors. | 算了吧, 鲍斯. |
[24:54] | Rome has issued a final order for you and your men. | 罗马给你们下达了最后的命令 |
[24:59] | Final order? | 最后的命令? |
[25:00] | You are to travel north to rescue the family of Marius Honorius | 你们要去北部拯救马利奥斯 赫诺利斯的家人 |
[25:05] | and return, in particular, with Marius’s son, Alecto. | 然后返回 特别要带回来马利奥斯的儿子 阿勒克托 |
[25:11] | Alecto is the Pope’s favorite godchild and pupil. | 阿勒克托是教皇最喜爱的教子和学生 |
[25:17] | It is his destiny to become a bishop, perhaps even pope one day. | 他注定要成为一名主教 也许某天会成为教皇 |
[25:22] | On this day you ask this of my men. | 今天你为这个来请求我的人 |
[25:26] | On this day. | 今天 |
[25:34] | They have risked their lives for 15 years for a cause not of their own. | 他们为了与自己无关的缘由而出生入死15年 |
[25:38] | And now, on the day they are to be liberated, you send them on a mission | 而现在 就在他们要解放的这一天 你派他们去完成 |
[25:43] | which is far more dangerous than any other they have undertaken. | 一个比他们以往遇到过的更加危险的任务 |
[25:46] | You tell me, Bishop, how do I go to my men and tell them | 告诉我 主教 我该如何去告诉他们 |
[25:49] | that instead of freedom I offer death? | 我给他们的不是自由而是死亡? |
[25:52] | If your men are truly the knights of legend, perhaps some will survive. | 如果你的人是真正的传奇骑士 也许会有人活着回来的 |
[25:56] | If it is God’s will. | 如果这是上帝的意志 |
[25:59] | Your men want to go home, | 你的人想回家 |
[26:01] | and to get home they need to cross the entire breadth of the Roman Empire. | 要想回家他们得穿过整个罗马帝国 |
[26:06] | Deserters would be hunted down like dogs. | 逃兵会像丧家之犬一样被猎杀 |
[26:11] | Will you defy the Pope, Arthur? | 你敢蔑视教皇么 亚瑟? |
[26:13] | Rome? God himself? | 罗马?上帝自己? |
[26:15] | Everything I’ve done has been for the Church and for Rome. | 我所做的一切都是为了教会和罗马 |
[26:18] | Do not mistake a loyal soldier for a fool, Germanius. | 别把一个忠诚的战士当傻瓜 哲曼尼亚斯 |
[26:21] | Would you leave a defenseless Roman boy, | 你想让一个没有抵抗能力 |
[26:23] | destined to lead our Church, | 注定成为教会领袖的罗马男孩 |
[26:25] | at the hands of the Saxons? | 落入撒克逊人手中么? |
[26:28] | Fulfill this mission, and your men will receive their discharge. | 完成这个任务 你的人就能得卸任了 |
[26:33] | Their papers will be waiting here the moment they return. | 他们回来的时候就可以了 |
[26:38] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[26:42] | You think very hard upon that vow, Bishop, for I will hold you to it. | 你最好记住你说的话 我会提醒你的 |
[26:48] | Break it, and no Roman legion, | 如果你食言的话 无论是罗马军队 |
[26:52] | papal army, | 教皇军队 |
[26:56] | nor God himself will protect you. | 甚至上帝都救不了你 |
[26:59] | That is my word. | 记住我的话 |
[27:09] | She gave me fleas.You better hope they’re fleas. | 她给了我跳蚤你不如盼着真的是跳蚤 |
[27:17] | Best of three. | 三个中最好的 |
[27:24] | Who wants another drink? | 谁还想再要一杯? |
[27:29] | When you gonna leave Bors and come home with me? | 你准备什么时候留下鲍斯跟我回家? |
[27:31] | My lover is watching you. | 我的爱人在看着你 |
[27:45] | You look nothing like him. | 你跟他一点都不像 |
[27:47] | You’re all Bors. | 你从头到脚都是我的儿子 |
[27:54] | Tristan…How do you do that? | 特里斯坦…你怎么做的? |
[27:57] | I aim for the middle. | 我瞄准中间 |
[27:59] | Oh, they want more! | 喔 他们还想要! |
[28:01] | Here. Be a mother to your son.Oh, come here. | 来 像妈妈照顾孩子哦 过来 |
[28:06] | Dagonet, where you been? We’ve got plans to make. | 达戈尼特你去哪儿了?我们要准备计划 |
[28:10] | Here, please. Sing. | 这里 拜托 唱 |
[28:12] | No.Just a last one. | 不最后一个 |
[28:13] | No, I’m trying to work.Come sing. Shut up! | 不 我正要干活来唱吧 闭嘴! |
[28:16] | Vanora will sing. | 宛诺拉会唱的 |
[28:19] | No, no.Sing! Sing! | 不 不 |
[28:23] | Sing about home.Don’t drop the baby. | 为家歌唱别把孩子摔了 |
[29:36] | Arthur! | 亚瑟! |
[29:38] | Arthur! | 亚瑟! |
[29:42] | Arthur! You’re not completely Roman yet, right? | 亚瑟!你还不完全是个罗马人 对吗? |
[29:52] | Knights… | 骑士… |
[29:55] | brothers in arms… | 手足兄弟… |
[29:57] | your courage has been tested beyond all limits. | 你的勇气已经无数次的被考验 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:01] | But I must ask you now for one further trial. | 但是我现在必须请你再经历一次考验 |
[30:03] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[30:05] | We must leave on a final mission for Rome before our freedom can be granted. | 我们赢得自由以前必须为罗马完成最后的任务 |
[30:14] | Above the wall, far in the north, there is a Roman family in need of rescue. | 跨过长城 在遥远的北方 那里有一家罗马人需要拯救 |
[30:19] | They are trapped by Saxons. | 他们被撒克逊人困住了 |
[30:21] | Our orders are to secure their safety. | 我们的任务是安全把他们救出来 |
[30:23] | Let the Romans take care of their own. | 让罗马人自求多福吧 |
[30:26] | Above the wall is Woad territory. | 长城北面是蓝军的地盘 |
[30:29] | Our duty to Rome, if it was ever a duty, is done. | 如果说有义务的话 我们对罗马的义务已经尽到了 |
[30:35] | Our pact with Rome is done. | 我们跟罗马的协定已经完了 |
[30:37] | Every knight here has laid his life on the line for you. | 这里每个骑士都曾为你出生入死 |
[30:42] | For you. | 为你 |
[30:44] | And instead of freedom you want more blood? | 然而你不想要自由 而是更多的鲜血么? |
[30:47] | Our blood? | 我们的血? |
[30:49] | You think more of Roman blood than you do of ours? | 你为罗马人想却不为我们想么? |
[30:52] | Bors! These are our orders. | 鲍斯!这是我们的任务 |
[30:54] | We leave at first light, and when we return your freedom will be waiting for you. | 我们黎明出发 等我们回来的时候 你就自由了 |
[30:58] | A freedom we can embrace with honor. | 我们可以荣耀地拥抱的自由 |
[30:59] | I am a free man! | 我是个自由人! |
[31:01] | I will choose my own fate! | 我决定我自己的命运! |
[31:04] | Yeah, yeah. We’re all going to die someday. | 没错 我们某天都会死去 |
[31:06] | If it’s a death from a Saxon hand that frightens you, stay home. | 如果死在撒克逊人手里会让你害怕 那就呆在家里 |
[31:10] | Listen, if you’re so eager to die, you can die right now! | 听着 如果你那么想死 你可以现在就死! |
[31:12] | Enough. Enough!I’ve got something to live for! | 够了 够了!我知道活着是为了什么! |
[31:14] | The Romans have broken their word. | 罗马人没有兑现承诺 |
[31:17] | We have the word of Arthur. That is good enough. | 我们有亚瑟的承诺 那就足够了 |
[31:21] | I’ll prepare. | 我去准备 |
[31:24] | Bors? | 鲍斯? |
[31:26] | You coming?Of course I’m coming! | 你一起来么?当然我要来! |
[31:28] | Can’t let you go on your own! You’ll all get killed! | 当然不能让你独自去!你会被宰了的! |
[31:32] | I’m just saying what you’re all thinking! | 我说你们可真有理想! |
[31:37] | Vanora’ll kill me. | 宛诺拉会杀了我 |
[31:41] | And you, Gawain? | 你呢 盖温? |
[31:47] | I’m with you. | 我跟你在一起 |
[31:51] | Galahad as well. | 格拉哈德也是 |
[32:29] | O merciful God, I have such need of your mercy now. | 仁慈的上帝 我现在需要你的怜悯 |
[32:35] | Not for myself, but for my knights, | 不是为我自己 而是为了我的骑士们 |
[32:38] | for this is truly their hour of need. | 此时他们真的需要你 |
[32:41] | Deliver them from the trials ahead, | 请将他们从即将到来的试炼中解脱 |
[32:42] | and I will repay you a thousandfold with any sacrifice you ask of me. | 我愿牺牲一切回报给你 |
[32:47] | And if, in your wisdom, | 如果在你的睿智看来 |
[32:49] | you should determine that that sacrifice must be my life for theirs, | 你认为只有牺牲我的生命才能换取他们的生命 |
[32:53] | so they may once again taste the freedom that has so long been denied to them, | 为了能让他们再次尝到久违的自由的滋味 |
[32:57] | I will gladly make that covenant. | 我会欣然答应你的 |
[32:59] | My death will have a purpose. I ask no more than that. | 我的死有所回报 我别无它求 |
[33:03] | Why do you always talk to God and not to me? | 为什么你总是和上帝说话却不跟我说? |
[33:07] | Oh, pray to whomever you pray that we don’t cross the Saxons. | 哦 不管你向谁祈祷 求他保佑我们别遭遇撒克逊人 |
[33:10] | My faith is what protects me, Lancelot. Why do you challenge this? | 我的信念保护着我 兰斯洛特 你为什么对此置疑呢? |
[33:14] | I don’t like anything that puts a man on his knees. | 我不喜欢任何会让男人跪下的东西 |
[33:17] | No man fears to kneel before the god he trusts. | 没有人畏惧向他信任的神下跪 |
[33:20] | Without faith, without belief in something, what are we? | 如果没有信念 没有信仰 我们又是什么呢? |
[33:23] | To try and get past the Woads in the north is insanity. | 尝试穿过北方的蓝军简直是疯了 |
[33:25] | Them we’ve fought before.Not north of the wall! | 我们曾经跟他们交手没有在长城北面交手! |
[33:31] | How many Saxons? Hm? | 多少个撒克逊人?嗯? |
[33:34] | How many? | 多少?! |
[33:39] | Tell me. Do you believe in this mission? | 告诉我 你相信这个任务么? |
[33:42] | These people need our help. | 这些人需要我们的帮助 |
[33:43] | It is our duty to bring them out.I don’t care about your charge, | 我们的任务就是带他们走我不关心你的任务 |
[33:46] | and I don’t give a damn about Romans, Britain or this island. | 我也不关心什么罗马 大不列颠或者这块土地 |
[33:51] | If you desire to spend eternity in this place, Arthur, so be it, | 如果你想在这个地方永生 亚瑟 好吧 |
[33:54] | but suicide cannot be chosen for another! | 可是你不能让别人也选择自杀! |
[33:56] | And yet you choose death for this family!No, I choose life! | 而你现在给这家人选择了死亡!不 我选择生! |
[33:59] | And freedom for myself and the men! | 还有我和大家的自由! |
[34:09] | How many times in battle have we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat? | 有多少次我们在战斗中虎口拔牙? |
[34:13] | Outnumbered, outflanked, yet still we triumph. | 以寡敌众 被重重包围 但是我们还是凯旋了 |
[34:16] | With you at my side, we can do so again. | 有你在我身旁 我们还可以再来 |
[34:21] | Lancelot, we are knights. | 兰斯洛特 我们是骑士 |
[34:23] | What other purpose do we serve if not for such a cause? | 除了这个 我们还能为什么事情尽忠呢? |
[34:27] | Arthur, you fight for a world that will never exist. | 亚瑟 你在为一个不存在的世界战斗 |
[34:30] | Never. | 从未存在过 |
[34:32] | There will always be a battlefield. | 总会有战场 |
[34:38] | I will die in battle. | 我会在战斗中死去 |
[34:40] | Of that I’m certain. | 这个我很肯定 |
[34:43] | And hopefully a battle of my choosing. | 最好是我选择的战斗 |
[34:48] | But if it be this one, | 但如果是这一次 |
[34:51] | grant me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[34:54] | Don’t bury me in our sad little cemetery. | 不要把我埋在我们那个可怜的小墓地 |
[34:57] | Burn me. | 把我火化 |
[34:58] | Burn me and cast my ashes to a strong east wind. | 火化后把我的骨灰撒在咧咧东风中 |
[35:47] | Don’t touch their women. | 别碰他们的女人 |
[35:54] | We don’t mix with these people. | 我们不跟这些人搞在一起 |
[36:00] | What kind of offspring do you think that would yield? | 你觉得那会生出什么样的孩子? |
[36:04] | Weak people. | 羸弱的人种 |
[36:05] | Half people. | 半人半兽 |
[36:09] | I will not have our Saxon blood watered down by mixing with them. | 我不会让撒克逊人的血因为与他们交合而被玷污 |
[36:13] | According to our laws, no man may deny me the spoils of our conquest! | 根据我们的法律 没有人可以剥夺给我的战利品! |
[36:17] | He speaks the truth, Father. | 他说的是对的 父亲 |
[36:37] | My lord! O, my lord! | 我的主人!喔 我的主人! |
[36:40] | God’s thanks, my lord. | 感谢上帝 我的主人 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:44] | 谢谢你 | |
[36:50] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[36:54] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[36:57] | Are you challenging me? | 你是在向我挑衅么? |
[37:01] | If you want to challenge me, you have to have a sword in your hand. | 如果你想向我挑战 你得找把剑拿在手里 |
[37:05] | As long as my heart beats, I rule and you hold your tongue. | 只要我没死 就是我说了算 闭上你的嘴 |
[37:11] | Or I’ll cut it out. | 不然我就割掉你的舌头 |
[38:04] | To represent the holy court, my trusted secretary, Horton… | 代表教廷, 我忠诚的随从, 霍顿… |
[38:09] | Horton? | 霍顿? |
[38:12] | ..will accompany you on your quest. | ..将会与你们同行 |
[38:17] | Jols, find him a horse. | 给他找匹马 |
[38:20] | This way. | 这边走 |
[38:23] | Godspeed, as you fulfill your duty to Rome. | 上帝保佑 顺利完成任务 |
[38:28] | My duty is also to my men. | 我的职责也就是我手下的任务 |
[38:32] | Then get them home. | 带他们回家吧 |
[40:25] | We are three days’ march from the Great Wall, if we camp at night. | 如果我们今晚露营 我们离长城还有3天路程 |
[40:29] | We won’t camp. | 我们不露营 |
[40:31] | The wall what troops are stationed there? | 那道墙-什么军队把守在那里? |
[40:34] | Light Roman infantry | 罗马轻装步兵 |
[40:37] | and possibly Sarmatian knights. | 很可能是萨尔马西亚骑士 |
[40:40] | Arthur Castus is their leader. | 亚瑟 凯斯特斯是他们的首领 |
[40:41] | Arthur? Who is this Arthur? | 亚瑟?这个亚瑟是谁? |
[40:44] | It is said he has never been defeated in battle. It is said he is a great warrior. | 据说他从未在战斗中被打败过 还据说他是个伟大的战士 |
[40:51] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[40:54] | You’re a traitor to your own people. | 你是个背叛自己人民的叛徒 |
[40:56] | Tell my father of the Roman estate. | 告诉我父亲那家罗马人的情况 |
[41:00] | Speak up! | 大声说! |
[41:03] | A very high-ranking family live there. | 一家很有地位的人住在那里 |
[41:06] | They are of great importance to Rome. | 他们对罗马来说很重要 |
[41:09] | Father, their ransom could pay for the entire campaign. | 父亲 他们的价值比的上整个战争 |
[41:24] | I’ll attack from the north with the main army. | 我会与主力部队从北面进攻 |
[41:26] | You bring your men down here. Cut off their retreat to the south. | 你带你的人去这里 切断他们南撤的退路 |
[41:31] | Burn every village, kill everybody. | 烧掉所有的村子 杀光所有人 |
[41:35] | Never leave behind you a man, woman or child who can ever carry a sword. | 不要在你身后留下一个能拿起剑的男人、女人或是孩子 |
[42:18] | Woads. They’re tracking us. | 蓝军 他们在追踪我们 |
[42:22] | Where? | 哪里? |
[42:24] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[43:07] | Get back! | 回来! |
[43:09] | 回来! | |
[43:26] | This way! | 这边! |
[44:11] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[44:32] | Inish. | 野蛮人 |
[44:34] | Devil ghosts. | 恶魔幽灵 |
[44:36] | Why would they not attack?Merlin doesn’t want us dead. | 为什么他们不进攻?梅林不想我们死掉 |
[45:25] | Who are you?I am Arthur Castus, | 你是谁?我是亚瑟 凯斯特斯 |
[45:27] | Commander of the Sarmatian Knights, | 萨尔马西亚骑士的指挥官 |
[45:29] | sent by Bishop Germanius of Rome. | 罗马的哲曼尼亚斯主教派我来此 |
[45:31] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[45:41] | It is a wonder you have come. | 你能来真是奇迹 |
[45:43] | Good Jesus. Arthur and his knights. | 上帝啊 亚瑟和他的骑士 |
[45:49] | You have fought the Woads. Vile creatures. | 你与蓝军交战了 卑鄙的家伙 |
[45:52] | Our orders are to evacuate you immediately. | 我们的任务是立刻疏散你们 |
[45:56] | But that… that is impossible. | 可是那…那不可能 |
[45:58] | Which is Alecto?I am Alecto. | 哪个是阿勒克托?我是阿勒克托 |
[46:03] | Alecto is my son. | 阿勒克托是我儿子 |
[46:05] | And everything we have is here in the land given to us by the Pope of Rome. | 我们拥有的就是罗马教皇赐予的这块土地 |
[46:10] | Well, you’re about to give it to the Saxons.They’re invading from the north. | 嗯 你得把它交给撒克逊人了他们正从北部入侵 |
[46:16] | Then Rome will send an army.They have. Us. | 那么罗马可以派军队来来了 就是我们 |
[46:19] | We leave as soon as you’re packed.I refuse to leave. | 你们收拾好东西我们马上走我不会走 |
[46:27] | Go back to work! All of you! | 你们都回去干活! |
[46:30] | You heard! Go!All right, all right. | 听见没!去!好了 好了 |
[46:33] | Go!Get back to work, all of you! | 去!你们都回去干活! |
[46:36] | Go back! | 回去! |
[46:41] | If I fail to bring you and your son back, | 如果我不能带你和你和儿子回去 |
[46:43] | my men can never leave this land. | 我的人永远不能离开这块土地 |
[46:44] | So you’re coming with me | 你就跟我走 |
[46:46] | if I have to tie you to my horse and drag you all the way to Hadrian’s Wall myself | 即使要我把你绑在我的马上亲自拖你回到哈德良长城 |
[46:51] | My lord. | 大人 |
[46:53] | Lady, my knights are hungry. | 夫人 我的骑士们饿了 |
[46:58] | Go. | 去 |
[47:04] | Come! | 来! |
[47:12] | Come. Let us go, hm? | 来 我们走 唔? |
[47:29] | Sir, you’re famous. You’re Arthur, aren’t you? | 先生 你很有名 你是亚瑟 是吗? |
[47:32] | I’m Ganis. I’m a good fighter and I’m smart. | 我是盖尼斯 我是个很好的战士 |
[47:34] | I’d serve you proudly. | 而且聪明 我甘愿侍奉您 |
[47:37] | Are you from Rome? | 你是从罗马来的? |
[47:39] | From hell. | 从地狱来的 |
[47:42] | Sir.Who is this man? | 先生这个人是谁? |
[47:45] | He’s our village elder. | 他是我们村的前辈 |
[47:48] | What is this punishment for? | 为什么惩罚他? |
[47:50] | Answer me!He defied our master, Marius. | 回答我!他违抗我们的主人 马利奥斯 |
[47:54] | Most of the food we grow is sent out by sea to be sold. | 我们种出的大多数食物都被运出海卖掉 |
[47:57] | He asked that we keep a little more for ourselves, that’s all. | 他请求为我们自己多留一些 就这样 |
[48:00] | My ass has been snappin’ at the grass I’m so hungry! | 我要吃草了 我要饿死了! |
[48:03] | You’re from Rome. Is it true that Marius is a spokesman for God | 你从罗马来 据说马利奥斯是神的使者 |
[48:06] | and that it’s a sin to defy him? | 违抗他就是有罪 是吗? |
[48:12] | I tell you now. | 我现在告诉你 |
[48:15] | Marius is not of God. | 马利奥斯跟神没有关系 |
[48:17] | And you, all of you, were free from your first breath! | 而你们所有人 从生下来就是自由的! |
[48:31] | Help this man. | 帮帮这个人 |
[48:33] | Help him! | 帮帮他! |
[48:36] | Now hear me. A vast and terrible army is coming this way. | 现在听我说 一只可怕的大军正往这里来 |
[48:40] | They will show no mercy, spare no one. | 他们不会怜悯 宽恕任何人 |
[48:43] | Those of you who are able should gather your things | 你们当中有力气的应该收拾自己的东西 |
[48:45] | and begin to move south towards Hadrian’s Wall. | 向南往哈德良长城的方向走 |
[48:47] | Those unable shall come with us. | 体弱的跟我们走 |
[48:50] | You, serve me now. Get these people ready. | 你 帮我 让这些人准备好 |
[48:53] | Right, you heard him. | 好了 你们听见他说的话了 |
[48:55] | You go grab enough food and water for the journey. | 你们去拿足够的粮食和水带在路上 |
[48:58] | Let’s get a hurry on, else we’re all dead! | 快一点 不然我们全会死! |
[49:05] | Come on, hurry. | 来吧 快点 |
[49:11] | They have flanked us to the east. | 他们在我们的东侧 |
[49:13] | They’re coming from the south, trying to cut off our escape. | 他们从南面来 想切断我们的退路 |
[49:16] | They’ll be here before nightfall. | 他们天黑之前就会到这里 |
[49:17] | How many?An entire army. | 有多少人?整个军队 |
[49:20] | And the only way out is to the south? | 唯一的出路就是南面? |
[49:22] | East. | 东面 |
[49:24] | There is a trail heading east across the mountains. | 有条小路跨过山向东 |
[49:28] | It means we have to cross behind Saxon Lines, | 这就是说我们得穿到撒克逊人防线的后面 |
[49:31] | but that’s the one we should take. | 不过我们应该这么干 |
[49:34] | Arthur, who are all these people? | 亚瑟 这些人是谁? |
[49:37] | They’re coming with us. | 他们跟我们走 |
[49:41] | Then we’ll never make it. | 那我们绝不会成功的 |
[49:54] | Come on, get back to work!Back to work! | 来吧 回去干活!回去干活! |
[50:08] | Move. | 行动 |
[50:10] | Move. | 行动 |
[50:13] | Move! | 行动 |
[50:16] | What is this?You cannot go in there. | 这是什么?你不能到那里去 |
[50:19] | No one goes in there. This pIace is forbidden. | 谁都不能去 那是禁地 |
[50:24] | What are you doing? Stop this! | 你在干吗?住手! |
[50:31] | Arthur, we have no time. | 亚瑟 我们没有时间了 |
[50:34] | Do you not hear the drums? | 你没听见鼓声么? |
[50:40] | Dagonet. | 达戈尼特 |
[51:01] | Key.It is locked. | 钥匙上锁了 |
[51:03] | From the inside. | 从里面 |
[51:21] | You, you… go. | 你 你…去吧 |
[51:23] | Move! | 行动! |
[51:30] | Gawain. | 盖温 |
[51:48] | Who are these defilers of the Lord’s temple? | 这些亵渎神庙的人是谁? |
[51:51] | Out of the way. | 滚开 |
[52:11] | The work of your god. | 上帝的杰作 |
[52:14] | Is this how he answers your prayers? | 他是这样回答你们这些祈祷者的么? |
[52:17] | See if there’s any still alive. | 看看是否还有活着的 |
[52:27] | How dare you set foot in this holy place? | 你怎么敢把脚放在这个神圣的地方? |
[52:34] | There was a man of God.Not my god! | 他是神使不是我的神! |
[52:39] | This one’s dead.By this smell, they are all dead. | 这个人死了这种味道 他们都死了 |
[52:42] | And you. You even move, you join him. | 你 还能动 你跟他一起 |
[52:52] | Arthur! | 亚瑟! |
[52:58] | You must not fear me. | 你不必怕我 |
[53:23] | Water! Give me some water! | 水!给我点水! |
[53:55] | His arm is broken. | 他的胳膊断了 |
[53:59] | And his family? | 他的家人呢? |
[54:03] | She’s a Woad. | 她是蓝军的人 |
[54:07] | I’m a Roman officer. | 我是罗马军官 |
[54:10] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[54:13] | You’re safe.Stop what you are doing! | 安全了住手! |
[54:18] | What is this madness? | 为什么这么做? |
[54:19] | They’re all pagans here!So are we. | 他们都是异教徒!我们也是 |
[54:22] | They refuse to do the task God has set for them! | 他们拒绝做上帝指派他们做的工作! |
[54:25] | They must die as an example! | 所以必须杀一儆百! |
[54:27] | You mean they refused to be your serfs! | 你是说他们不愿意做你的奴隶吧! |
[54:30] | You are a Roman. | 你是罗马人 |
[54:32] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[54:34] | And you are a Christian. | 你是基督教徒吗? |
[54:36] | You! You kept her alive! | 你! 你居然救活她! |
[54:42] | My lord!No! No, stop! | 大人!不! 不, 停下! |
[54:47] | When we get to the wall you will be punished for this heresy. | 等到了长城 你会为你的异教徒行为受到惩罚的 |
[54:51] | Perhaps I shouId kill you now and seal my fate. | 也许我现在就该杀了你将我的命运封印 |
[54:55] | I was willing to die with them. | 我愿意和他们一起死 |
[54:58] | Yes, to lead them to their rightful place. | 没错,带领他们去他们该去的地方 |
[55:01] | It is God’s wish that these sinners be sacrificed. | 拿这些罪人献祭是上帝的旨意 |
[55:05] | Only then can their souls be saved. | 只有这样才能拯救他们的灵魂 |
[55:08] | Then I shall grant his wish. | 那么我应该达成上帝的愿望 |
[55:13] | Wall them back up.Arthur. | 把他们锁到墙上去亚瑟 |
[55:16] | I said wall them up! | 锁上去! |
[55:18] | Don’t you see it is the will of God that these sinners be sacrificed? | 你没看出拿这些人献祭是上帝的旨意吗? |
[55:22] | Unhand me, defil… They’re sinners!Get in there! | 放开我,他们都是罪人进去 |
[56:04] | We’re moving too slow. | 我们太慢了 |
[56:06] | The girl’s not gonna make it, and neither is the boy. | 这个女孩不行了 男孩也不行了 |
[56:09] | The family we can protect, | 那一家人我们可以保护 |
[56:10] | but we’re wasting our time with all these people. | 但带上这么一大帮人 简直是浪费时间 |
[56:12] | We’re not leaving them. | 我们不能丢下他们 |
[56:15] | If the Saxons find us, we will have to fight. | 如果撒克逊人发现我们,那就不得不动手了 |
[56:17] | Then save your anger for them. | 把你的怨气留着对付他们吧 |
[56:21] | Is this Rome’s quest or Arthur’s? | 是罗马人的命令还是你亚瑟的? |
[56:51] | Arthur.How is he? | 亚瑟他怎么样了? |
[56:54] | He burns. | 在发热 |
[56:57] | Brave boy. | 勇敢的孩子 |
[57:36] | Some of your fingers are out of place. | 你有几根手指折了 |
[57:40] | I have to push them back. | 我得把他们弄回去 |
[57:44] | If I don’t do this, there’s a chance you may never use them again. | 如果不这么做,你也许再也看不见他们了 |
[58:21] | They tortured me. | 他们折磨我 |
[58:25] | With machines. | 用刑具 |
[58:33] | To make me tell them things that…that I didn’t know to begin with. | 让我说一些…一些我不知道如何开口的事 |
[58:41] | And then… | 接着… |
[58:46] | I heard your voice in the dark. | 我在黑暗中听到你的声音 |
[58:53] | I am Guinevere. | 我是桂尼维亚. |
[58:57] | You are Arthur… | 你是亚瑟.. |
[59:00] | of the Knights from the Great Wall. | 长城来的的骑士 |
[59:04] | I am. | 是的 |
[59:07] | The famous Briton who kills his own people. | 那个残杀同胞的不列颠人 |
[59:35] | I found tracks coming from the south, but none going back. | 我发现一些痕迹显示有人从南边来 但没有回去的 |
[59:39] | Horsemen traveling light and fast. | 轻骑疾行 |
[59:42] | Could be Roman cavalry. | 也许是罗马骑兵 |
[59:44] | Could be knights. | 也许是骑士 |
[59:48] | They know we’re after them. | 他们知道我们在跟踪他们 |
[59:52] | They’ll head east now, through the mountains. | 他们会走山路往东去 |
[59:55] | God’s holy work has been defiled. I am a servant of God! | 上帝神圣的工作被玷污了,我是上帝的仆人 |
[59:59] | No, please, I… | 不,请您不要,我… |
[1:00:03] | He says they walled him up in a building and took the family. | 他说他们把他锁在墙上 带走了那家人 |
[1:00:08] | Someone who goes by the name of Artorius. | 有个叫阿托里乌斯的人 |
[1:00:12] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:00:13] | It’s Arthur. | 是亚瑟 |
[1:00:16] | Take your men east. Hunt them down. | 带你的人向东追,抓住他们 |
[1:00:19] | I’ll take the main army to the wall. Bring the family there. | 我率领主力去长城 把那家人带到那里去 |
[1:00:24] | And the monks?Put them back where you found them. | 那些修士呢?送他们回发现他们的地方 |
[1:00:27] | I am a servant of God! | 我是上帝的仆人! |
[1:00:30] | Please, I… I am a servant of God! | 求求你们… 我是上帝的仆人! |
[1:00:35] | Unhand me, you defiler! | 放开我,你这个罪人! |
[1:00:41] | Burn it all. | 一起烧掉 |
[1:01:27] | My father told me great tales of you. | 我父亲跟我说过你做的那些了不起的事情 |
[1:01:30] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:01:32] | And what did you hear? | 都说了些什么? |
[1:01:35] | Fairy tales. | 传说故事 |
[1:01:38] | The kind you hear about people so brave, so selfless, that they can’t be real. | 歌颂英勇和无私的传说,不可能是真的 |
[1:01:44] | Arthur and his knights. | 亚瑟和他的骑士 |
[1:01:46] | A leader both Briton and Roman. | 既是不列颠人也是罗马人的首领 |
[1:01:51] | And yet you chose your allegiance to Rome. | 你选择忠于罗马 |
[1:01:55] | To those who take what does not belong to them. | 忠于那些强盗 |
[1:01:58] | That same Rome that took your men from their homeland. | 那些让你的人民背井离乡的罗马人 |
[1:02:01] | Listen, lady, do not pretend you know anything about me or my men. | 听着,女士,别假装很了解我和我的人 |
[1:02:06] | How many Britons have you killed? | 你杀过多少不列颠人? |
[1:02:07] | As many as tried to kill me. It’s the natural state of any man to want to live. | 人不犯我,我不犯人,求生是人的本能 |
[1:02:10] | Animals live! | 动物的本能! |
[1:02:12] | It’s a natural state of any man to want to live free in their own country. | 人应该可以自由生活在自己的国度 |
[1:02:20] | I belong to this land. | 我属于这片土地 |
[1:02:23] | Where do you belong, Arthur? | 你属于哪里, 亚瑟? |
[1:02:32] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了? |
[1:02:36] | I’ll live, I promise you. | 我会没事的,我保证 |
[1:02:44] | Is there nothing about my land that appeals to your heart? | 我的国家对你就没有一点吸引力吗? |
[1:02:48] | Your own father married a Briton. | 你自己的父亲娶了一个不列颠人 |
[1:02:50] | Even he must have found something to his liking. | 即使是他也一定找到过他喜欢的东西 |
[1:03:29] | We’ll sleep here. Take shelter in those trees. | 我们睡在这儿,到树林里找个藏身的地方吧 |
[1:03:33] | Tristan.You wanna go out again? Yeah. | 特里斯坦.你还要出去? 是的 |
[1:03:49] | ‘Tis a beautiful country, is it not? | ‘很美的国家 不是么? |
[1:03:53] | If you say so. | 如果你这么说 |
[1:03:56] | And where do you come from that compares? | 那么你来自何方呢? |
[1:04:00] | The Black Sea? | 黑海? |
[1:04:05] | This is heaven for me. | 对我来说这里是天堂 |
[1:04:07] | I don’t believe in heaven. I’ve been living in this hell. | 我不相信天堂 我一直生活在地狱 |
[1:04:13] | But if you represent what heaven is, then take me there. | 但如果你就是代表天堂 那你带我走吧 |
[1:04:29] | Rain and snow at once. | 雨雪就要来了 |
[1:04:32] | A bad omen. | 不好的预兆 |
[1:05:09] | It is here, given to us by the Pope. These people, they send an army for us. | 这个地方是教皇赐予我们的 那些人却率军来杀我们 |
[1:06:09] | What was it like, your home? | 你的家乡如何? |
[1:06:16] | We sacrificed goats, drank their blood, danced naked round fires. | 我们用山羊做牺牲品 喝羊血, 在火篝旁裸舞 |
[1:06:37] | What I do remember… | 我记得的是… |
[1:06:41] | Home… | 家… |
[1:06:45] | Oceans of grass from horizon to horizon, further than you can ride. | 一望无际的草原 |
[1:06:52] | The sky, bigger than you can imagine. | 天空比你预想的要开阔 |
[1:06:59] | No boundaries. | 没有边际 |
[1:07:02] | Some people would call that freedom. | 有些人说这就是自由 |
[1:07:06] | That’s what we fight for -our land, our people. | 那正是我们奋斗的目标 -土地、人民 |
[1:07:13] | The right to choose our own destiny. | 可以选择自己命运的权利 |
[1:07:17] | So you see, Lancelot, we are much alike, you and I. | 所以说我们是很相似的 |
[1:07:27] | And when you return home, will you take a wife, have sons? | 当你回家后 你会取妻生子么? |
[1:07:35] | I have killed too many sons. | 我已经杀了太多孩子了 |
[1:07:39] | What right do I have to my own? | 我还有什么权利呢? |
[1:07:41] | No family, no religion. | 没有家庭 没有信仰 |
[1:07:47] | Do you believe in anything at all? | 你没有什么信仰么? |
[1:07:56] | I would have left you and the boy there to die. | 我宁愿独自一人离开去死 |
[1:09:11] | You betrayed me. | 你出卖了我 |
[1:09:13] | He means you no harm. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[1:09:15] | Peace between us this night, Arthur Castus. | 今晚我们和平相处吧, 亚瑟 卡斯特斯 |
[1:09:24] | So Rome is leaving. The Saxon is come. | 罗马人走了. 撒克逊人又来了 |
[1:09:27] | The world we have known and fought for is ended. | 我们熟知并为之奋斗的世界已经结束了 |
[1:09:32] | Now we must make a new world. | 我们必须创造一个新世界 |
[1:09:34] | Your world, Merlin, not mine. I shall be in Rome. | 你的世界,梅林, 不是我的,我要去罗马 |
[1:09:37] | To find peace? The Saxon will come to Rome. | 去寻求和平? 撒克逊人也会去罗马的 |
[1:09:39] | My knights trust me not to betray them to their enemy. | 我的骑士们相信我不会把他们出卖给敌人 |
[1:09:42] | Rome was my enemy, not Arthur. | 罗马人才是我们的敌人,亚瑟不是 |
[1:09:46] | We have no fight between us now. | 我们不该再有争斗 |
[1:09:48] | You tell that to the knights you killed before my eyes, | 你把这些跟被你杀掉那些骑士们说吧, |
[1:09:50] | whose bones are buried in this earth. | 他们已经在这个尘世湮灭 |
[1:09:52] | We have all lost brothers. | 我都失去过兄弟 |
[1:09:53] | You know nothing of the loss I speak! | 你根本不知道我失去的是什么! |
[1:09:56] | Shall I help you remember? | 要不要我提醒你? |
[1:09:58] | An attack on a village. The screams of an innocent woman. | 袭击我们的村庄,无辜女人的哭叫 |
[1:10:07] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[1:10:09] | Artorius! | 阿托里乌斯! |
[1:10:18] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[1:10:20] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[1:10:25] | I ran to the burial mound of my father to free her. | 我跑到我父亲的坟前拔剑 |
[1:10:34] | To kill you. | 为了要杀你 |
[1:10:38] | Father, please let loose your sword. | 父亲,让我拔出你的剑 |
[1:10:59] | I feel the heat of that fire on my face even now. | 即使现在我还能感觉到我的脸被灼得隐隐作痛 |
[1:11:04] | I did not wish her dead. | 我没想要她死 |
[1:11:05] | She was of our blood, as are you. | 她和你一样都是我们的同胞 |
[1:11:09] | If you were so determined to leave us to slaughter, | 如果你已经下定决心离开我们, |
[1:11:13] | why did you save so many? | 为什么还要说这么多废话? |
[1:11:22] | My men are strong, but they have need of a true leader. | 我的人很强大,但他们需要一个真正的领袖 |
[1:11:26] | They believe you can do anything. | 他们相信你无所不能 |
[1:11:29] | To defeat the Saxon we need a master of war. | 为了打败撒克逊人 我们需要一个能征惯战的人 |
[1:11:32] | Why do you think I spared you in the forest? | 你觉得在树林里我为什么饶了你? |
[1:11:37] | That sword you carry is made of iron from | 因为铸汝剑之铁, |
[1:11:39] | this earth, forged in the fires of Britain. | 淬汝剑之火皆出之于不列颠 |
[1:11:43] | It was love of your mother that freed the sword, not hatred of me. | 是你对母亲的爱, 而不是对我的恨让你拔出这把剑 |
[1:11:48] | Love, Arthur. | 爱,亚瑟 |
[1:11:51] | It is your destiny.There is no destiny. | 这是你的命运这个世界没有命运 |
[1:11:55] | There is only free will. | 只有自由的意志 |
[1:11:57] | And what of the free will of your knights? | 但你的骑士们的自由意志又是什么呢? |
[1:12:01] | Did they die in vain? | 他们就白白牺牲么? |
[1:12:22] | Seize him! | 抓住他! |
[1:12:28] | No! | 不! |
[1:12:33] | No… | 不! |
[1:12:45] | I have the boy! | 我抓住他了! |
[1:12:52] | Kill him!No, don’t! Let him go! | 杀了他!不,别!放了他! |
[1:12:56] | Kill him now! | 快杀了他! |
[1:13:07] | Down! | 蹲下! |
[1:13:13] | Your hands seem to be better. | 你的手好多了 |
[1:13:20] | Artorius! | 阿托里乌斯! |
[1:13:25] | Do we have a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[1:13:27] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:13:29] | You have a choice. | 你们有两条路 |
[1:13:31] | You help or you die. | 要么帮我,要么死 |
[1:13:39] | Put down your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[1:13:41] | Do it now!Yeah! | 快点! |
[1:13:51] | How many did you kill?Four. | 你杀了几个?4个 |
[1:13:53] | Not a bad start to the day! | 开了个好头 |
[1:13:57] | Armor-piercing. They’re close. We have no time. | 穿甲弩 他们靠近了,没时间了 |
[1:14:01] | You ride ahead. | 你打头 |
[1:14:14] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对于您父亲的死,我非常抱歉 |
[1:14:16] | My father lost his way. | 我的父亲走了歧途 |
[1:14:19] | He used to say the Church is there to help us stay on our path. | 他常说教会是帮人走正途的 |
[1:14:24] | It didn’t help those he made suffer. | 却没有帮那些他迫害的人 |
[1:14:27] | The path he chose was beyond the reach of the church | 他所选的那条路教会也鞭长莫及 |
[1:14:30] | But not of Rome, what my father believes or Rome believes | 但罗马能够 我父亲信仰的 也是罗马所信仰的 |
[1:14:33] | What, that some men are born to be slaves? No, that isn’t true. | 什么,有人天生就是奴隶?不,这不是真的 |
[1:14:37] | It is so! He told me so. | 是真的! 他告诉我的 |
[1:14:40] | Pelagius, a man as close to me as any, is there now, | 罗马也有像我这样的人 伯拉纠 |
[1:14:42] | teaching that all men are free, equal. | 他教导人们说人生来都是自由平等的 |
[1:14:45] | And that each of us has the right to choose his own destiny. | 我们每个人都有权利选择自己的命运 |
[1:14:49] | Teach? How? | 教? 怎么教? |
[1:14:50] | They killed Pelagius a year past. | 一年前,伯拉纠就被他们杀了 |
[1:14:54] | Germanius and the others were damned by his teachings. | 哲曼尼亚斯和其他人 被他教的害死了 |
[1:14:57] | They had him excommunicated and killed. | 他们把他逐出教会然后杀了他 |
[1:15:01] | The Rome you talk of doesn’t exist, | 你所说的罗马根本不存在 |
[1:15:04] | except in your dreams. | 除了在你梦里 |
[1:15:33] | Is there any other way?No. We have to cross the ice. | 有其他路好走吗?我们必须穿过冰面 |
[1:15:37] | Get them all out of the carriages. Tell them to spread out. | 让他们都从马车上下来,全部散开 |
[1:16:54] | Knights…Well, I’m tired of running. | 骑士们…我已经跑累了 |
[1:16:59] | And these Saxons are so close behind my ass is hurtin’. | 撒克逊人就在后面 我已经等不及了 |
[1:17:05] | Never liked looking over my shoulder anyway. | 我可不喜欢总是提心吊胆的 |
[1:17:08] | Be a pleasure to put an end to this racket.And finally get a look at the bastards. | 非常乐意现在做了了解终于有机会会会这些杂种了 |
[1:17:14] | Here. Now. | 就在这儿,就现在 |
[1:17:21] | Jols! | 乔尔斯! |
[1:17:23] | You two, take the horses. | 你们两个 牵上马 |
[1:17:31] | Ganis, I need you to lead the people. | 盖尼斯, 你带领这些人 |
[1:17:33] | The main Saxon army is inland, | 撒克逊人的主力在内地 |
[1:17:35] | so if you track the coast line till you’re well south of the wall, you’ll be safe. | 只要你沿着海边走到长城的南边, 你们就安全了 |
[1:17:39] | But you’re seven against 200?Eight. | 但你是7个对付200个?8个 |
[1:17:42] | You could use another bow. | 你换一把弓用 |
[1:17:46] | I’d rather stay and fight.You’ll get your chance soon enough. | 我宁愿留下来作战很快就会有机会的 |
[1:17:50] | This man is now your captain. | 这个人现在就是你们的头儿 |
[1:17:51] | You do as he says. Am I understood? | 你们都要听他的,明白了吗? |
[1:17:53] | Yes, sir.Go. Go! | 是的,先生走,走吧! |
[1:17:56] | Right. Come on, then! Move on! | 快 走吧! |
[1:17:58] | I am able. I can fight. | 我行的,我可以打仗 |
[1:18:00] | No. You must bear witness to all you have seen. | 不,你必须为你所见到作证 |
[1:18:04] | There’s one thing you must do, and that’s get back to Rome. | 你必须做一件事情,赶紧去罗马 |
[1:18:48] | Hold until I give the command. | 等我的命令 |
[1:18:51] | You look frightened. | 你好象很害怕 |
[1:18:54] | There’s a large number of lonely men out there. | 那边很多人啊 |
[1:18:59] | Don’t worry, I won’t let them rape you. | 别担心 我不会让他们奸污你的 |
[1:19:05] | Archer! | 弓箭手! |
[1:19:18] | We’re out of range.I can see that! | 我们在射程之外我知道! |
[1:19:22] | I believe they’re waiting for an invitation. Bors, Tristan. | 他们在等我们的邀请呢 鲍斯, 特里斯坦. |
[1:19:25] | They’re far out of range. | 他们在射程之外啊 |
[1:20:07] | Aim for the wings of the ranks. Make them cluster. | 射他们两翼 让他们挤到中间 |
[1:20:38] | Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks! Hold the ranks! | 保持队形!保持队形! 保持队形! |
[1:20:45] | Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks! | 保持队形!保持队形! |
[1:20:50] | Hold the ranks!Hold the ranks, or I kill you myself! | 保持队形!保持队形, 否则我亲手杀了你们! |
[1:20:58] | It’s not gonna break. Back. | 裂不了 后退 |
[1:21:00] | Fall back! | 后退! |
[1:21:02] | Prepare for combat. | 准备战斗 |
[1:21:12] | Dag!Cover him. | 达戈!掩护他 |
[1:21:15] | Archers move! Move!Forward! | 弓箭手! 前进!前进! |
[1:21:25] | Move! Move! Kill him! | 快! 上啊,杀了他! |
[1:21:35] | The ice is breaking! | 冰裂开了! |
[1:21:41] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[1:21:44] | Back! Back! | 后退,后退! |
[1:22:11] | 后退,后退! | |
[1:22:33] | Pull back! Arthur! | 撤退! 亚瑟! |
[1:22:44] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[1:22:56] | Help us! | 帮帮我们! |
[1:23:16] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[1:23:18] | Dagonet! Stay with me! | 达戈尼特! 撑住! |
[1:24:27] | Ah, God! | 上帝! |
[1:24:31] | Christ be praised. Against all the odds Satan could muster. | 感谢基督 感谢你战胜了撒旦 |
[1:24:35] | Alecto, let me see you. | 阿勒克托, 让我看看你 |
[1:24:38] | Kindly get out of my way!You have triumphed! | 请让开!你长大了! |
[1:24:41] | Young Alecto, let me see you. | 小阿勒克托, 让我看看你 |
[1:24:44] | You are here. | 你来了 |
[1:24:46] | Lucan!You, boy! Stop! | 鲁肯!孩子! 停下来! |
[1:25:18] | Our great knights. | 我们最伟大的骑士 |
[1:25:20] | You are free now! | 你们自由了! |
[1:25:22] | Give me the papers. Come, come. | 把证书给我 拿过来 |
[1:25:26] | Your papers of safe conduct throughout the Roman Empire. | 你们的证书在整个罗马帝国都有效 |
[1:25:33] | Take it, Arthur. | 拿去吧, 亚瑟. |
[1:25:39] | Bishop Germanius. | 哲曼尼亚斯主教. |
[1:25:41] | Friend of my father. | 我父亲的朋友 |
[1:25:54] | You are free now. | 你们自由了 |
[1:25:57] | You can go. | 可以走了 |
[1:26:07] | Bors. | 鲍斯. |
[1:26:11] | Bors! | 鲍斯. |
[1:26:14] | For Dagonet. | 达戈尼特的 |
[1:26:19] | This doesn’t make him a free man. | 这并不能让他成为自由人 |
[1:26:22] | He’s already a free man. | 他已经是个自由人了 |
[1:26:25] | He’s dead! | 他死了! |
[1:26:59] | Goodbye, old friend. | 再见了 老朋友 |
[1:27:02] | We’ll be along soon. | 我们很快就相聚了 |
[1:27:49] | Let’s drink. | 我们干杯 |
[1:27:54] | Get drunk. | 一醉方休 |
[1:28:14] | It was my father’s wish that if he died on this island, | 我父亲的愿望是, 如果他死在这个岛上, |
[1:28:24] | he would be buried with his knights. | 他要和他的骑士葬在一起 |
[1:28:27] | He died in battle? | 他在战斗中死去? |
[1:28:29] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是家族传统 |
[1:28:37] | I can see why you believe that you have nothing left here. | 我知道为什么你相信自己 和这里已经没有什么关系了 |
[1:28:43] | Except what you and your knights have done. | 除了你和你的骑士所做的那些事情 |
[1:28:48] | You have your deeds. | 你有一些功绩 |
[1:28:49] | Deeds in themselves are meaningless unless they’re for some higher purpose. | 功绩本身是没有意义的, 除非是为了更高的目标 |
[1:28:54] | We have waged a war to protect a Rome that does not exist. | 我们为了保护根本不存在的罗马而发动战争 |
[1:28:57] | Is that the deed I am to be judged by? | 后人会因此而评价我的功过吗? |
[1:28:59] | You stayed and fought when you didn’t have to. | 你打无谓的仗 |
[1:29:02] | You bloodied evil men when you could have run. | 杀本来可以放过的人 |
[1:29:06] | You did all that for no reason? | 你所做的这些都没有理由? |
[1:29:11] | Pelagius told me | 达戈尼特告诉我 |
[1:29:19] | once there is no worse death than the end of hope. | 比起绝望 死亡根本不值一提 |
[1:29:23] | You and I are not the polite people that live in poems. | 你同我一样不是理想人物 |
[1:29:29] | We are blessed and cursed by our times. | 我们被我们的时代所保佑、诅咒 |
[1:29:32] | Perhaps the curse is of our own making. | 或许诅咒是我们自己造成的 |
[1:29:36] | And the blessing. | 还有祝福 |
[1:29:41] | What are you afraid of, Arthur? | 你在害怕什么 亚瑟? |
[1:29:49] | You’re like this country – | 你就如同 – |
[1:29:53] | Britons with a Roman father. | 不列颠的罗马父亲 |
[1:29:58] | Rome is dead. | 罗马灭亡了 |
[1:30:01] | This place, this land your home – | 这片土地-你的家 – |
[1:30:06] | is the last outpost of freedom, of everything you hold dear. | 是你唯一所有最后的自由国度 |
[1:30:15] | These are your people. | 那些是你的人民 |
[1:30:48] | Father, I have failed. | 父亲 我失败了 |
[1:30:52] | You’ve lost the respect of the enemy. | 你得不到敌人对你的尊重 |
[1:31:03] | I offer my life for my disgrace. | 我以死谢罪 |
[1:31:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:09] | No, Son. | 不 儿子 |
[1:31:38] | You’re second in charge now. | 你现在是副指挥 |
[1:31:42] | Yeah. You’re like a son to me. | 你就如同我的儿子 |
[1:32:40] | What tomorrow brings… | 明天到底会如何… |
[1:32:44] | we cannot know. | 我们并不知道 |
[1:34:04] | Arthur, come to the wall now. | 亚瑟, 快去长城 |
[1:34:06] | The Saxons are here.Make way! Make way! | 撒克逊人来了让开! 让开! |
[1:34:50] | Knights, my journey with you must end here. | 骑士们, 我们就在这里分手吧 |
[1:35:00] | May God go with you. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[1:35:12] | Arthur, this is not Rome’s fight. | 亚瑟, 这不是为了罗马而战 |
[1:35:17] | It is not your fight. | 也不是为你自己而战 |
[1:35:21] | Stand fast! | 站稳! |
[1:35:23] | All these long years we’ve been together, | 我们并肩作战多年 |
[1:35:26] | the trials we’ve faced, the blood we’ve shed. | 共同面对考验,共同抛洒热血 |
[1:35:30] | What was it all for, if not for the reward of freedom? | 如果不是为了自由,又是为了什么? |
[1:35:36] | And now when we are so close, when it is finally within our grasp… | 现在我们是如此接近,伸手可及… |
[1:35:40] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[1:35:41] | Does it all count for nothing?You ask me that? | 难道这一切都毫无价值吗?你问我? |
[1:35:45] | You who know me best of all? | 你这个最了解我的人? |
[1:35:50] | Then do not do this. Only certain death awaits you here. | 那放弃吧,否则难逃一死 |
[1:35:55] | Arthur, I beg you! For our friendship’s sake, I beg you! | 亚瑟, 我求你! 看在我们友谊的份上! |
[1:35:58] | You be my friend now and do not dissuade me. | 你现在是我的朋友,别阻止我 |
[1:36:00] | Seize the freedom you have earned and live it for the both of us. | 抓牢你挣来的自由 好好享受吧 为你 为我 |
[1:36:03] | I cannot follow you, Lancelot. | 我不能跟你走, 兰斯洛特. |
[1:36:06] | I now know that all the blood I have shed, all the lives I have taken | 我现在知道,我所流的那些血,杀的那些人 |
[1:36:10] | have led me to this moment. | 他们领我到此刻 |
[1:37:08] | Straight ahead! | 永往直前! |
[1:37:52] | Artorius! | 阿托里乌斯! |
[1:39:24] | The Roman Auxiliary has left the wall. | 罗马军队已经离开长城了 |
[1:39:27] | And the horsemen?Leading a caravan away from the fort. | 那些骑士呢带领一大帮子人离开了要塞 |
[1:39:30] | They’re running south…with their tails between their legs. | 夹着尾巴向南逃了 |
[1:39:34] | So there will be no resistance.A few dozen villagers. | 那么说不会有抵抗了只有几个村民 |
[1:39:42] | We’re going to slaughter your people. | 我要对你的人民大开杀戒了 |
[1:39:45] | I think you should watch. | 你该好好看看 |
[1:39:48] | Your tree might be a good place. | 那棵树上也许是个好地方 |
[1:39:50] | Up on the hill! | 看山上! |
[1:39:59] | A single knight. | 一个骑士 |
[1:40:05] | Didn’t you just say they were gone? What is this, a ghost? | 你不是说他们已经走了吗 那是什么,幽灵吗? |
[1:40:10] | One man. A tiny fly on the back of your… great army. | 是一个人,在您的大军面前不过是只苍蝇而已 |
[1:40:17] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[1:40:20] | Arthur. | 亚瑟. |
[1:40:23] | Arthur. | 亚瑟. |
[1:40:27] | Arthur. | 亚瑟. |
[1:41:43] | Arthur. | 亚瑟. |
[1:41:49] | Wherever I go on this wretched island I hear your name. | 在这个破岛上,我到处都能听到你的大名 |
[1:41:54] | Always half-whispered, as if you were a… | 被人崇拜,好象你就是… |
[1:41:59] | god. | 上帝 |
[1:42:04] | All I see is flesh, blood. | 我看也是有血有肉的普通人嘛 |
[1:42:11] | No more god than the creature you’re sitting on. | 和你骑的这个畜生也没什么区别 |
[1:42:15] | Speak your terms, Saxon. | 说条件吧, 撒克逊人 |
[1:42:18] | The Romans have left you. | 罗马人已经抛弃了你 |
[1:42:21] | Who are you fighting for? | 你为谁而战? |
[1:42:24] | I fight for a cause beyond Rome’s or your understanding. | 我为理想而战,这不是 你或者罗马人能理解的 |
[1:42:34] | You come to beg a truce. You should be on your knees. | 你来媾和,应该跪下 |
[1:42:41] | I came to see your face, | 我是来看你长什么模样的, |
[1:42:42] | so that I alone may find you on the battlefield. | 这样 我就可以在战场上一眼认出你 |
[1:42:44] | And it would be good for you to mark my face, Saxon, | 你最好记住我的脸,撒克逊人 |
[1:42:48] | for the next time you see it, | 因为下次你再见到它的时候, |
[1:42:50] | it will be the last thing you see on this earth. | 它将是你在这个世界上看到的最后一样东西 |
[1:43:04] | Ah, finally. | 终于找到了 |
[1:43:06] | A man worth killing. | 一个值得杀的人了 |
[1:43:19] | Prepare the men for battle. | 准备战斗 |
[1:43:48] | Whoa. Easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:44:28] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[1:45:58] | He’s got a plan, this Roman. | 那个罗马人,他有准备 |
[1:46:08] | Send what’s left of your infantry. | 把你剩下的人派上去 |
[1:46:14] | Do you want to kill my men?They’re my men! | 你要我的人去送死?他们是我的人! |
[1:46:27] | Battle formation! | 战斗阵型! |
[1:46:30] | No. You stay here with me. | 不,你留在这里 |
[1:46:40] | Knights, the gift of freedom is yours by right. | 骑士们 自由是你们固有的权利 |
[1:46:47] | But the home we seek resides not in some distant land. | 但我们追寻的家园不在异乡 |
[1:46:52] | It’s in us and in our actions on this day. | 就在我们和今天的战斗当中 |
[1:47:00] | If this be our destiny, then so be it. | 如果我们命该如此,那就让它来吧 |
[1:47:04] | But let history remember that as free men we chose to make it so. | 让历史记住我们曾经选择为自由而奋斗 |
[1:48:20] | There! On the hill! | 那边!山坡上! |
[1:51:35] | The knights are demons. | 这些骑士是恶魔 |
[1:51:38] | That is the gate to hell. | 那是地狱之门 |
[1:53:16] | Raewald. | 瑞沃 |
[1:53:19] | The left flank. | 左翼 |
[1:53:23] | You go with him.Move out! | 你跟他一起去出发! |
[1:54:58] | Shields up! | 举盾牌! |
[1:56:29] | Pull! | 拉 |
[2:07:32] | Arthur… | 亚瑟… |
[2:08:59] | It was my life to be taken! | 死的应该是我! |
[2:09:02] | Not this! | 不是他们 |
[2:09:05] | Never this! | 不应该是他们! |
[2:09:29] | My brave knights, I have failed you. | 我勇敢的骑士们,我让你们失望了 |
[2:09:34] | I neither took you off this island, | 我既没有带你们离开这里 |
[2:09:39] | nor shared your fate. | 也没能和你们共享命运 |
[2:10:16] | For 200 years, knights had fought and died for a land not our own. | 200年来,骑士为了一片不属于他们的土地而战斗牺牲 |
[2:10:22] | But on that day at Badon Hill, | 但巴登山上的那一天, |
[2:10:24] | all who fought put our lives in service of a greater cause. | 所有的战士都献身于一项伟大的理想 |
[2:10:29] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[2:11:11] | Arthur. Guinevere. | 亚瑟. 桂尼维亚. |
[2:11:14] | Our people are one. | 我们的人民是一家人 |
[2:11:18] | As you are. | 你们也是一家人 |
[2:11:31] | Now I’m really gonna have to marry your mother. | 我真的要娶你妈妈了 |
[2:11:34] | Who said I’d have you? | 谁说我要嫁给你? |
[2:11:56] | King Arthur! | 亚瑟王! |
[2:11:58] | Hail, Arthur! | 万岁!亚瑟王! |
[2:12:07] | Let every man, woman, child bear witness | 所有男人,女人和孩子都来见证 |
[2:12:11] | that from this day all Britons will be united in one common cause. | 从今天开始,所有的不列颠人都团结在同一个理想下 |
[2:12:21] | Arthur! Arthur! | 亚瑟! 亚瑟! |
[2:12:35] | Artorius! | 阿托里乌斯! |
[2:13:06] | And as for the knights who gave their lives, | 那些献身的骑士们 |
[2:13:09] | their deaths were cause for neither mourning nor sadness. | 不要为他们的离去而悲伤 |
[2:13:13] | For they will live forever, | 因为他们将得到永生 |
[2:13:15] | their names and deeds handed down from father to son, mother to daughter, | 他们的名字和功绩将代代相传 |
[2:13:20] | in the legends of King Arthur and his knights. | 亚瑟和他的骑士将成为不朽的传奇 |