英文名称:kingsglaive final fantasy
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 总监 总监 | |
[00:20] | For centuries the sacred magic of the Divine Crystal… | 几个世纪以来 神圣水晶的神力 |
[00:22] | …blessed our world and its people. | 庇护着我们的世界与人民 |
[00:31] | But in time | 但随着时间的推移 |
[00:32] | the promise of its power brought war to our lands. | 它的神力却给我们的土地带来了战争 |
[00:41] | Lucis, a peaceful kingdom of great magic | 路西斯 一个和平至上的魔法王国 |
[00:43] | kept safe by the power of the crystal. | 被水晶的神力所守护 |
[00:48] | And Niflheim, a military empire of vast machinery… | 而尼夫海姆 拥有大型机械的军事强国 |
[00:52] | …made strong by the might of its Magitek. | 因其魔道兵的力量日渐强大 |
[00:55] | Long has war raged between the two. | 两国之间的战争持续了很久 |
[01:01] | As the years passed, | 随着时间的流逝 |
[01:02] | Niflheim marched on nearby nations… | 尼夫海姆凭借其无法超越的技术 |
[01:05] | …driven by its unsurpassed technology. | 向附近的国家进军 |
[01:10] | To defend itself, Lucis raised a magical wall… | 为了自卫 路西斯建起了一道魔法屏障 |
[01:14] | …the strength of which comes from the crystal itself. | 从水晶中获得能量 |
[01:19] | Insomnia alone, the crown city | 因索莫尼亚 王都 |
[01:20] | and last bastion of Lucian defence… | 也是路西斯最后的防御堡垒 |
[01:23] | …remained beyond Niflheim reach for many years. | 多年来 一直在尼夫海姆的威慑之外 |
[01:29] | Amid the escalating war… | 在不断升级的战争中 |
[01:31] | …Prince Noctis of Lucis had come to Tenebrae… | 诺克提斯的路西斯王子来到了戴涅布莱 |
[01:34] | …to seek healing for a grievous injury. | 身受重伤 寻求治疗 |
[01:37] | He made the long journey together with his father, King Regis. | 和他的父亲雷吉斯国王一起 长途跋涉而来 |
[01:42] | Mother, brother, and I, the royalty of Tenebrae… | 母亲 哥哥和我 戴涅布莱的皇室成员 |
[01:45] | …had all welcomed their visit. | 一同迎接了他们的到来 |
[02:02] | It was then that the fires came, | 就在那时 我们受到了攻击 |
[02:04] | everywhere and all at once. | 突如其来的战火到处肆虐 |
[02:08] | In a mere instant, the whole of Tenebrae was ablaze. | 不一会儿 整个戴涅布莱陷入火海 |
[02:14] | Ravus! | 拉弗斯 |
[02:24] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[02:35] | General Glauca. | 格拉乌卡将军 |
[02:44] | The Niflheim attack was an attempt on the | 尼夫海姆人攻击的目标 |
[02:46] | lives of the visiting Lucian royalty. | 是路西斯皇室那两个人的性命 |
[02:54] | Noctis! | 诺克提斯 |
[03:00] | Please. Help us! | 求你了 帮帮我们 |
[03:02] | King Regis! | 雷吉斯国王 |
[03:18] | Lunafreya… | 露娜弗蕾亚 |
[03:25] | Luna! | 露娜 |
[03:28] | From that day until this day… | 从那时起直到现在 |
[03:30] | …Tenebrae has been gripped in the iron fist of Niflheim… | 戴涅布莱被掌握在尼夫海姆的铁拳下 |
[03:34] | …sworn enemy of Lucis. | 那个路西斯的死敌 |
[03:41] | King Regis assembles a force of mighty | 雷吉斯国王组建了一支武装力量 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1143个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:224个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:149个,托福词汇:181个,考研词汇:244个,专四词汇:201个,专八词汇:57个, 所有生词标注共:423个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | warriors to combat the imperial menace. | 与帝国的威胁斗争 |
[03:46] | Dubbed the Kingsglaive, | 有着国王之剑的名号 |
[03:47] | they fight relentlessly against Niflheim… | 他们不遗余力地抗击尼夫海姆 |
[03:50] | …empowered by the magic of their sovereign. | 他们的力量正是来自于他们君主的魔法 |
[04:07] | All units, move to secure the Wall. | 所有人 都去守城墙 |
[04:09] | If they break through, we’re done. | 如果他们成功突破 我们就完了 |
[04:39] | What’s the hold-up, Crowe? | 克劳 磨蹭什么呢 |
[04:41] | Crowe! Status? | 克劳 报告你那边的情况 |
[04:44] | Almost there. | 快拿下了 |
[04:48] | No! | 不要啊 |
[04:53] | I need help. East Wall’s going down. | 我需要支援 东墙撑不住了 |
[04:55] | Pelna, can you get to me? | 佩尔纳 你能赶到吗 |
[04:58] | Lucis isn’t paying us refugees enough… | 路西斯给的那点钱可不够 |
[05:02] | …for this. | 打这个的 |
[05:19] | How is this fair? | 不公平啊 |
[05:27] | Nyx, I owe you one. | 尼克斯 我欠你一命 |
[05:29] | You and everyone else. | 你和其他人都是 |
[05:30] | We need support on the east flank. Nyx, where are you? | 尼克斯 东翼需要支援 你在哪 |
[05:32] | I’m on my way. | 马上来了 |
[05:34] | Pelna, fall back and regroup with the others. | 佩尔纳 后撤 跟其他人重组 |
[05:37] | Go easy on the magic, hero. | 悠着点用魔法啊 大英雄 |
[05:39] | You got people waiting for you back home. | 还有人等着你回家呢 |
[05:41] | I’m worth the wait. | 本英雄值得等待 |
[05:44] | Show-off. | 爱现鬼 |
[05:57] | Watch your back, Libertus. We got more incoming. | 利波特斯 注意身后 又来了一拨 |
[06:01] | We ain’t gonna last much longer. | 我们撑不了太久了 |
[06:06] | Crowe! | 克劳 |
[06:10] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:17] | All Glaives, fall back. | 所有国王之剑撤退 |
[06:18] | Repeat, all Glaives fall back! | 重复一遍 所有国王之剑撤退 |
[07:07] | Release the daemon. | 放出大魔 |
[08:31] | We can’t take down that daemon. I’m ordering a full retreat. | 我们打不过它 我命令你们全线撤退 |
[08:35] | Get back here alive. That’s an order. | 活着回来 这是命令 |
[08:39] | For hearth and home. | 为了我们的家 |
[08:55] | All units, fall back to the extraction point. Support is inbound. | 所有单位 撤回恢复点 支援已就位 |
[09:03] | Nyx! We have to get out of here. | 尼克斯 我们得离开这里了 |
[09:06] | Nyx! We have orders! | 尼克斯 这是上面的命令 |
[09:10] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[09:11] | Nyx! | 尼克斯 |
[09:12] | That idiot. | 那个白痴 |
[09:20] | Nyx! | 尼克斯 |
[09:22] | Crowe. We gotta move. | 克劳 我们得走了 |
[09:25] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | You know I ain’t got the stomach for this crap. | 你知道我看不了这些东西的 |
[10:04] | Would you rather walk? | 难不成你更愿意走着吗 |
[10:06] | Come on. Just like Galahd Canyon back home. | 没事 跟咱们的加拉哈特大峡谷一样的 |
[10:21] | Libertus! | 利波特斯 |
[10:44] | Luche, report. | 卢克 汇报你那边的情况 |
[10:48] | The imperial forces look to be withdrawing, sir. | 帝国的军队看起来要撤退了 长官 |
[11:10] | Guess I owe you another one. | 看来我又欠了你一次 |
[11:12] | I’ll put it on your tab. | 我给你记在账上 |
[11:14] | You just try and get some rest, all right? | 好好休息吧 |
[11:32] | You disobeyed a direct order to retreat. | 你违反了撤退的命令 |
[11:35] | For hearth and home, right, sir? | 为了我们的家 是吗 长官 |
[11:38] | As long as I got strength in my body, I obey that order. | 但凡我还有一点力气 我就会遵守命令 |
[11:43] | Don’t fool yourself, Nyx Ulric. | 别自欺欺人了 尼克斯·尤里克 |
[11:46] | Whatever strength you have is on loan from the king. | 无论你有什么力量 都是向国王借来的 |
[11:49] | You are nothing without him. | 没有他你什么都不是 |
[11:53] | Await details of your reassignment. | 等着重新分配的通知吧 |
[12:54] | 王者之剑 最终幻想 | |
[13:03] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 陛下 |
[13:04] | Despite their victory all but assured. | 尽管他们取得了胜利 但几乎可以肯定 |
[13:08] | A sudden and inexplicable retreat. | 突然莫名其妙的撤退 |
[13:12] | We are at risk nonetheless, Your Majesty. | 尽管如此 我们仍有危险 陛下 |
[13:15] | We cannot know when they will strike again. | 我们不知道他们什么时候会再次进攻 |
[13:18] | Your Majesty, word from the West Gate. | 陛下 西门传来的消息 |
[13:20] | A man claiming to be an envoy of the empire | 一个自称是帝国特使的人 |
[13:22] | requests an audience. | 请求觐见 |
[13:27] | The envoy from Niflheim awaits without, Your Majesty. | 陛下 尼夫海姆的使者在外面等候 |
[13:36] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[13:38] | Hello! | 你好 |
[13:40] | Good day to you… | 祝你愉快 |
[13:42] | …and you. | 还有你 |
[13:44] | Well met, my dear Lucians. | 见到你们真好啊 亲爱的路西斯人 |
[13:46] | Has Niflheim grown so bold… | 尼夫海姆现在已经如此大胆了吗 |
[13:49] | …that they send the chancellor himself as envoy? | 派自己的总理来当特使 |
[13:53] | And under no guard, at that? | 而且不带警卫 |
[13:55] | It is an honour to be recognised by the great King Regis. | 能被伟大的雷吉斯国王接见是我的荣幸 |
[13:59] | Yet permit me to stand on ceremony | 请允许我向您致礼 |
[14:02] | and introduce myself nonetheless. | 介绍一下我自己 |
[14:05] | Ardyn Izunia, Chancellor of Niflheim… | 阿登·伊祖尼亚 尼夫海姆的总理 |
[14:10] | …at your humble service. | 竭诚为您服务 |
[14:13] | And I come to you on this… | 我在这最吉祥的日子 |
[14:15] | most auspicious of days to offer terms of peace. | 前来觐见 向您伸出和平的橄榄枝 |
[14:21] | Peace? | 和平 |
[14:22] | As you no doubt surmised… | 正如你所猜测的 |
[14:25] | …that recent manoeuvre of ours was no strategic retreat. | 我们最近的策略是非战略撤退 |
[14:30] | Call it… | 就当是 |
[14:33] | …a gesture of imperial goodwill. | 帝国善意的象征吧 |
[14:36] | Like you, we wish nothing more… | 像你一样 我们真心希望 |
[14:39] | …than to bring a swift end to this senseless war. | 可以迅速结束这场毫无意义的战争 |
[14:44] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[14:46] | It is, indeed. | 的确如此 |
[14:47] | And we require but a singular compliance. | 我们只需要贵国的顺从 |
[14:50] | Save your grand Insomnia here. | 就可以保住你们宏伟的的因索莫尼亚 |
[14:55] | Lucis must forfeit all territories to Niflheim rule. | 路西斯的所有领土都必须交给尼夫海姆统治 |
[15:04] | Insomnia! | 因索莫尼亚 |
[15:05] | The jewel in the crown of the Lucian kingdom. | 路西斯王国皇冠上的宝石 |
[15:10] | How foolish of me to forget. | 我真是蠢 差点忘了 |
[15:12] | There is just one more trivial thing. | 还有一件小事 |
[15:16] | It concerns your son. | 是关于您的儿子 |
[15:20] | The fetching Prince Noctis of Lucis… | 英俊的诺克提斯的路西斯王子 |
[15:23] | …and the fair Princess Lunafreya of Tenebrae… | 和美丽端庄的戴涅布莱的露娜弗蕾亚公主 |
[15:28] | They are to be wed. | 他们要结婚了 |
[15:32] | You seem vexed, Your Highness. | 你看起来很生气 陛下 |
[15:35] | I assure you, the princess | 我向您保证 公主殿下 |
[15:37] | still holds you in the highest regard… | 仍然对你抱有最高的敬意 |
[15:41] | …as she has done all these 12 long years. | 12年来 一直没有改变 |
[16:01] | Don’t know if anyone’s told you… | 不知道有没有人告诉过你 |
[16:02] | …but we don’t take kindly to insubordination around here. | 但在我们这里 友善不等于屈从 |
[16:09] | Do yourself a favour, take a look around. | 自己睁开眼睛 四处看看 |
[16:12] | This is what a hundred years of peace looks like. | 这就是百年和平的样子 |
[16:19] | It’s a lasting peace made by the Wall and | 这是魔法屏障维持的和平 |
[16:23] | the Wall alone. | 也只有屏障可以守护 |
[16:27] | See, we don’t need any of you immigrants… | 我们不需要你们的移民 |
[16:32] | …jumping around, playing war hero. | 上蹿下跳 扮演战争英雄 |
[17:09] | Hey! Rough day on the gate, huh, Glaive? | 国王之剑 守了一天门辛苦了 |
[17:13] | You jerk. It’s your fault he got stuck there. | 你个混球 还不是因为你 |
[17:17] | Not a very nice welcome for a big hero. | 你们就这么欢迎大英雄啊 |
[17:19] | Not a very nice outfit for one, either. | 大英雄就穿这身吗 |
[17:21] | I think it brings out my eyes. | 显得我眼睛好看 |
[17:26] | What’d you put in this? | 你在里面放了什么 |
[17:28] | Tastes like a chocobo turd. | 尝起来像一坨巧克力 |
[17:29] | Hey, Shut your trap! | 闭上臭嘴吧 |
[17:31] | This ain’t Galahd. That’s the way folks around here like it. | 这又不是加拉哈特 这里的人就好这口 |
[17:34] | Oh, well. I’m glad to see you’re willing to | 是吗 很高兴看到你为了几个臭钱 |
[17:36] | sell out our heritage for a few extra gil. | 出卖了我们的传承 |
[17:39] | Hey, Libertus. You thank Nyx for saving your life yet? | 利波特斯 你感谢尼克斯的救命之恩了吗 |
[17:42] | Oh, come on, Crowe. Nyx and I are too close for that. | 克劳别闹了 我跟尼克斯可没那么见外 |
[17:46] | He helps me, I help him. That’s the way it’s always been. | 他帮我 我帮他 一直都是这样 |
[17:48] | Looks like you got a little help from something else, huh? | 看来你从别的地方也得到了一点帮助啊 |
[17:51] | I need all I can get. | 有什么要什么 |
[17:54] | For hearth! | 为了家园 |
[17:56] | And home. | 我们的家园 |
[18:00] | So, Nyx the Gatekeeper. How’s the new post treating you? | 守门人尼克斯 新职位则怎么样啊 |
[18:04] | Oh, it’s amazing. You guys would love it. | 简直不要太好 你们肯定会爱上它的 |
[18:06] | The gate watch are real sweethearts. | 守门人好的不得了 |
[18:09] | Yeah, right. | 你就扯吧 |
[18:10] | We all know they hate us outsiders more than anything. | 谁都知道他们最恨我们这些外人 |
[18:13] | So bored they got nothing better to do. | 他们没什么别的好做 真的很无聊 |
[18:16] | Boredom’s not so bad. | 无聊也不是不好 |
[18:17] | Means there’s peace, at least. | 至少意味着和平 |
[18:19] | I’d fight a hundred more wars | 为了加拉哈特人也能得到这份无聊 |
[18:20] | for Galahdans to know boredom. | 我愿意一直战斗下去 |
[18:22] | Fight all you want. | 想怎么打都随你 |
[18:24] | Just don’t go dying yet. | 就是先别死 |
[18:26] | I still owe you. | 我还欠你 |
[18:27] | A lot. | 很多 |
[18:29] | Where would the Glaive be without its hero? | 失去它的英雄 国王之剑该何去何从啊 |
[18:31] | Can you not talk like this while we’re drinking, please? | 我们喝酒的时候 你能别这样说话吗 |
[18:34] | Besides, we just sent the Niffs running | 更何况 我们刚把尼夫海姆人 |
[18:36] | with tails between their legs, right? | 打得屁滚尿流 好吗 |
[18:38] | They weren’t running from us. No, they were toying with us. | 他们没有被打退 他们是在戏弄我们 |
[18:42] | Stop being such a buzzkill, Luche. | 别这么扫兴 卢克 |
[18:45] | We all know what happened. | 我们都知道 |
[18:46] | Did you know they sent an envoy to the Citadel after that? | 你知道后来他们派使者来大城堡了吗 |
[18:49] | What for? To offer their surrender? | 来干嘛 投降吗 |
[18:52] | – More like demand ours. – What? | -更像是命令我们 -什么 |
[18:53] | Demand? My ass! | 命令 放屁 |
[18:55] | No? Think about it. | 不信吗 想想吧 |
[18:57] | The empire’s got Lucis on its last legs. | 帝国已把路西斯逼入绝境 |
[19:00] | It’s the perfect time to make demands. | 现在正是提要求的最佳时机 |
[19:03] | We are losing this war, Your Majesty. | 我们正在输掉这场战争 陛下 |
[19:07] | Lucis cannot rely on the Kingsglaive alone. | 路西斯不能仅仅只依靠国王之剑 |
[19:10] | Accepting the truce may be our best course of action. | 接受和谈或许是我们最好的选择 |
[19:14] | You speak of matters beyond the New Wall. | 你说的是新屏障以外的事 |
[19:16] | We have no need of a truce here, so long as it stands. | 只要水晶屏障还在 我们就没必要和谈 |
[19:20] | And if our position worsens, we still have the Old Wall. | 假如事态恶化 我们还有旧屏障 |
[19:25] | Yes, but this truce will end the fighting altogether. | 对 但和谈将彻底终结这场战争 |
[19:31] | If only we could compromise… | 只要我们愿意妥协 |
[19:33] | Compromise is unwise. | 妥协是不明智的 |
[19:35] | We know nothing of Niflheim’s true intentions. | 我们对尼夫海姆的真正意图一无所知 |
[19:39] | Do not fool yourselves. The Walls are far from impenetrable. | 别自欺欺人了 屏障并不是坚不可摧 |
[19:43] | The paths left to us are few. | 留给我们的选择不多 |
[19:47] | The New Wall draws its power from the throne. | 新屏障从王座汲取能量 |
[19:50] | I am able to sustain it for some years yet, | 如果王国需要 |
[19:52] | if the kingdom requires it. | 我还可以支撑几年 |
[19:56] | But the chancellor spoke one truth, if only one. | 但这位议员说出了唯一的真相 |
[20:02] | We are old, and the Old Wall… | 我们都老了 至于旧屏障 |
[20:06] | I cannot command the Old Wall with a weakened hand… | 我无法用虚弱的手掌控旧屏障 |
[20:10] | …nor do I have the strength to muster | 也没有力量发动进攻 |
[20:12] | an offensive to turn the tide on this war. | 来扭转这场战争的局势 |
[20:15] | Then let the choice be made, Your Majesty. | 那么 做决定吧 陛下 |
[20:18] | What are we to protect? | 我们要保护什么 |
[20:44] | Help Mother! | 救救母亲 |
[21:04] | How come you never lose your lunch like that? | 你怎么从没像那样吐过 |
[21:09] | Just doesn’t add up. | 这说不通啊 |
[21:10] | Here’s this ancient art, secret of the royal family and all that. | 这是皇室的古老秘技之一 |
[21:14] | Libertus! Nyx! | 利波特斯 尼克斯 |
[21:16] | Come here, guys, you gotta see this. | 过来伙计们 快来看看这个 |
[21:19] | Things were hectic in the capital today… | 首都今天十分忙乱 |
[21:21] | …as the Lucian government announced full acceptance… | 因为路西斯政府宣布完全接受 |
[21:23] | …of what some are criticising as the unilateral peace terms… | 尼夫海姆的伊祖尼亚总理提出的和平条款 |
[21:26] | …proposed by Chancellor Izunia of Niflheim. | 这些条款被指责为是单方面和平 |
[21:28] | The signing of the truce will see | 停战协议规定 |
[21:30] | power over all Lucian territories… | 除因索莫尼亚外 |
[21:32] | …transferred to the empire, | 所有路西斯领土 |
[21:33] | with the sole exception of Insomnia. | 将归帝国统治 |
[21:35] | In return, Niflheim guarantees | 作为回报 尼夫海姆保证 |
[21:37] | the safety of Insomnia and its citizenry… | 因索莫尼亚及其全体市民的安全 |
[21:40] | …as well as a cessation to all hostilities… | 并将停止一切攻击 |
[21:42] | …bringing a decisive end to this long and bitter war. | 给这场漫长而痛苦的战争划上句号 |
[21:48] | All that fighting we did. All for nothing. | 我们所有的战斗 全都毫无意义 |
[21:53] | Glaives. Assemble in the briefing room. | 国王之剑 到作战指挥室集合 |
[21:58] | Now. | 马上 |
[22:06] | The king has spoken, and you have heard. | 国王的发言 你们都听到了 |
[22:09] | All lands beyond the Wall are to be relinquished to the empire. | 水晶屏障外的所有的领土将被交予帝国 |
[22:12] | Will no regions be spared? | 有没被割让的地区吗 |
[22:15] | – None. – But your home’s out there too! | -没有 -但你家也在屏障外 |
[22:18] | It is. | 对 |
[22:19] | Why would the king do this? | 为什么国王要这么做 |
[22:21] | Because it’ll end this damn war. | 因为这能结束这场该死的战争 |
[22:25] | – Crowe. – Sir! | -克劳 -长官 |
[22:27] | Prepare to deploy. You’re being sent to infiltrate Tenebrae. | 做好准备 将派你潜入戴涅布莱内部 |
[22:31] | Tenebrae, sir? | 戴涅布莱 长官 |
[22:33] | Mission details are classified. | 行动细节保密 |
[22:35] | Report to my office for briefing in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后到我办公室听从详细的指示 |
[22:39] | And, Nyx… | 尼克斯 |
[22:41] | You’re off the West Gate. | 你被调离西门 |
[22:42] | You’ve been reassigned to the castle guard. | 去当城堡警卫 |
[22:46] | That is all. | 就这样 |
[22:54] | So this is what you were talking about, Luche? | 所以 这就是你要说的吗 卢克 |
[22:58] | You heard the captain. | 你听到头说的了 |
[22:59] | – This wasn’t our decision to make. – Not ours to make? | -这不由我们决定 -不由我们 |
[23:02] | Those are our homes out there! Our people! | 水晶屏障外有我们的家 我们的亲人 |
[23:05] | You’re just gonna go along and abandon them? | 你想抛弃他们独自过活 |
[23:08] | If we don’t go along with them… | 如果我们不同意他们的意见 |
[23:09] | …the empire will unleash all hell on Insomnia. | 帝国会猛烈攻击因索莫尼亚 |
[23:12] | We’ll unleash it right back at them! | 我们也会猛烈反击他们 |
[23:14] | Easy, easy. He’s not the enemy. | 淡定 淡定 他不是敌人 |
[23:16] | Don’t you get it? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[23:19] | We’re nothing to them. | 我们对他们而言什么都不是 |
[23:21] | Rats, snuck in from beyond the Wall. | 我们不过是从屏障l外偷溜进来的耗子 |
[23:25] | Sure, they had a use for us… | 对 他们曾需要利用我们 |
[23:27] | …when they realised we could work their magic. | 因为他们发现我们会使用他们的魔法 |
[23:30] | So they handpicked us from all the other rats out there… | 所以他们把我们从外面其他耗子中挑出来 |
[23:33] | …and just let us nibble away | 让我们蚕食 |
[23:35] | at his royal majesty’s precious power. | 国王陛下的宝贵力量 |
[23:38] | But as soon as this war’s all over… | 但一旦战争结束 |
[23:41] | …it’s back to the sewers for all of us. | 我们所有人都得回阴沟 |
[23:44] | That means you too, hero. | 你也是 英雄 |
[23:47] | You missing home so much, Libertus, | 利波特斯 既然你这么想家 |
[23:50] | why don’t you and Nyx head on back? | 为什么你不和尼克斯一起回去呢 |
[23:53] | I’m sure Niflheim will welcome you with open arms. | 尼夫海姆一定会张开双臂欢迎你们 |
[23:56] | You’ve got a home out there too. | 你家也在屏障l外 |
[24:01] | Or did you forget? | 还是你已经忘了 |
[24:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:12] | I’m not gonna let it end like this. | 我不会让战争像这样结束 |
[24:21] | It is said sentiment amongst the people | 据说民众的情绪 |
[24:22] | is favourable, Your Majesty. | 还不错 陛下 |
[24:24] | Most all will welcome this peace. | 大多数人都欢迎和平 |
[24:26] | If you yourself have not heard their voices… | 如果你没有亲耳听到他们说什么 |
[24:28] | …how can you claim to know their hearts? | 你又怎么能说了解他们的真实想法 |
[24:31] | What of the mission to Tenebrae, Your Majesty? | 去戴涅布莱的任务怎么样了 陛下 |
[24:34] | Is such clandestine action wise? | 这样的秘密行动是明智的吗 |
[24:36] | If discovered, it will only serve to provoke the empire. | 如果被发现 这只会激怒帝国 |
[24:39] | The empire remains our enemy until the treaty is signed. | 在合约签署前 帝国都是我们的敌人 |
[24:43] | So long as we are at war… | 只要我们还在打仗 |
[24:44] | …His Majesty intends to remain one step ahead of them. | 陛下打算领先他们一步 |
[24:48] | Of course. | 当然应该 |
[25:00] | A hairpin? I didn’t think you were into that kind of thing. | 发卡 我以为你不喜欢这种东西 |
[25:03] | It’s not for me. It’s a gift for the princess. | 不是给我自己的 是给公主的礼物 |
[25:06] | But keep that quiet. Nobody’s supposed to know. | 但别声张 这本该保密的 |
[25:11] | Well, that’s me. | 我该走了 |
[25:14] | Watch your back out there. | 在那里小心 |
[25:16] | I know you’re sick of hearing it, but you’re like a little… | 我知道你已经听腻了 你就像是我的 |
[25:19] | Little sister to you. Yeah, I am sick of hearing it. | 你的妹妹 对 我听烦了 |
[25:25] | Just make sure you come back in one piece, all right? | 一定要好好的回来 |
[25:32] | Says the guy in two pieces. | 说这话的人自己都瘸着 |
[25:56] | Lady Lunafreya, I have left the rear gate open. | 露娜弗蕾亚小姐 我给您留着后门 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Must you go? | 您必须要走吗 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:07] | Then go quickly. | 那就快点 |
[26:14] | I do not recall granting you permission to | 我记得我没允许你 |
[26:16] | leave your quarters, Lunafreya. | 离开你的房间 露娜弗蕾亚 |
[26:19] | Ravus. | 拉弗斯 |
[26:24] | You are not to leave this room again until the journey to Lucis. | 去路西斯前 你不得再离开房间 |
[26:27] | It is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[26:30] | My own good? | 为我好 |
[26:34] | What is truly going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[26:37] | What cause does the empire have to see me wed to Noctis? | 为什么帝国非让我嫁给诺克提斯 |
[26:40] | They have offered a peace, | 帝国想要和平 |
[26:42] | and your marriage is the olive branch. | 而你们的联姻就是橄榄枝 |
[26:44] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会信这个 |
[26:46] | What you believe does not concern me. | 我不在乎你信什么 |
[26:48] | What does concern me is you sneaking off… | 我在意的是你偷偷溜走 |
[26:51] | …to go tell our mother’s killer | 告诉杀我们母亲的人 |
[26:52] | about some plot you’ve dreamt up. | 那些你虚构出来的事情 |
[26:54] | You are wrong to hate King Regis. | 你不该恨雷吉斯国王 |
[26:57] | Niflheim killed Mother, not him. | 是尼夫海姆杀了母亲 不是他 |
[27:01] | They murdered her and made you their lapdog. | 他们杀了她 还把你变成了他们的走狗 |
[27:28] | It’s done. | 人已送到 |
[28:03] | An air of jubilation has swept the city | 全城在一片喜气洋洋中 |
[28:03] | 距离条约签订还有3天 王都欢迎帝国特使 | |
[28:05] | in anticipation of the coming armistice. | 期待即将到来的停战 |
[28:08] | With only three days remaining until the | 距离和平条约正式签订生效 |
[28:10] | peace is officially signed into effect… | 只剩三天 |
[28:13] | …throngs of citizens have taken to the streets to show… | 市民们纷纷走上街头表示 |
[28:24] | Lucis needs your strength, young warriors. | 年轻的战士们 路西斯需要你们的力量 |
[28:26] | 雷吉斯国王 在加拉哈特的废墟中 打造了”国王之剑” | |
[28:27] | We don’t need any of you immigrants. | 我们不需要你们这些移民 |
[28:29] | Whatever strength you have is on loan from the king. | 无论你们有什么力量 全都来自国王 |
[28:32] | You are nothing without him. | 没有国王 你们什么都不是 |
[28:34] | Nyx, help Mother. | 尼克斯 救救妈妈 |
[28:36] | Selena, get down. | 赛琳娜 趴下 |
[28:38] | …and the waves of imperial diplomats entering the city. | 帝国外交官正一批批进入城市 |
[28:43] | The princess? Are you certain? | 公主 你确定吗 |
[28:47] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 我确定 陛下 |
[28:49] | She was amongst the last of | 她混在最后一批 |
[28:50] | the imperial contingent to enter the city. | 帝国代表团中进入了城市 |
[29:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[29:19] | I’m reporting to my post now though, sir. | 长官 我正要去新岗位报道 |
[29:22] | New orders. | 最新命令 |
[29:24] | Come on. We’ve got a princess to pick up. | 来吧 我们得去接公主 |
[29:34] | Nice ride, sir. | 车不错 长官 |
[29:36] | It belongs to the prince. | 是王子的车 |
[29:38] | We’ve taken him outside the city. | 我们已经把他带到城外 |
[29:40] | Doesn’t he have a wedding to plan, sir? | 他不是该准备结婚吗 长官 |
[29:44] | Cut the “sir” crap. | 别再叫我长官 |
[29:47] | The king has a plan of his own. | 国王有自己的打算 |
[29:49] | Prince Noctis and Princess Lunafreya | 诺克提斯王子和露娜弗蕾亚公主 |
[29:51] | are to meet far from Insomnia. | 会在远离因索莫尼亚城的地方见面 |
[29:53] | What’s she doing here then? | 那她在这里干嘛 |
[29:55] | Complicating things. | 一言难尽 |
[29:58] | We sent Crowe to find the princess | 我们派克劳去找公主 |
[29:59] | and escort her out of Tenebrae. | 并护送她离开戴涅布莱 |
[30:04] | We’re still trying to figure out what went wrong. | 我们仍在追查问题出在哪里 |
[30:19] | So I know what you think about this war, | 我知道你对这场战争的看法 |
[30:22] | but what do you think about this peace? | 但这种和平你怎么看 |
[30:27] | You happy giving up your home? | 你愿意放弃自己的家园吗 |
[30:29] | It’s the king’s decision. | 这是国王的决定 |
[30:30] | I owe him for taking me in. | 他召我进来 我欠他的 |
[30:33] | I was lucky. There are people in Galahd who weren’t. | 我很幸运 加拉哈特的人们可没那么走运 |
[30:37] | And they need me. | 他们需要我 |
[30:39] | So you’re going back? | 所以你要回去 |
[30:42] | What good will you be without the king’s magic? | 没有国王的魔法 你能干什么 |
[30:48] | Yeah, always wanting to save somebody. | 对 你总想拯救他人 |
[30:50] | I get it. Believe me. But it doesn’t win wars. | 相信我 我明白 但光想赢不了战争 |
[30:53] | It’s not just wanting. | 这不只是想想而已 |
[30:56] | It’s not just me. | 也不单单是我一个人这么想 |
[30:59] | Libertus is the one you need to worry about. | 利波特斯才是那个你该担心的人 |
[31:01] | He’ll go back if things gets worse. | 如果事态恶化 他会回去 |
[31:06] | The worst is yet to come. | 最坏的情况还没发生 |
[31:29] | Do you have any idea who you’re stopping? | 你知道自己拦的是谁吗 |
[31:31] | Open this gate now, and maybe you’ll have a job tomorrow. | 打开城门 否则我明天就叫你下岗 |
[31:36] | -King’s orders. -Are you sure you want to risk… | -这是国王的命令 -你确定你想冒险 |
[31:38] | …a diplomatic issue now, of all times? | 引发外交争端吗 |
[31:41] | I am the personal escort of | 我是露娜弗蕾亚·诺克斯·芙尔雷女士 |
[31:44] | Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret… | 的私人护卫 |
[31:46] | …princess of the former Tenebrae and… | 她同时是前戴涅布莱的公主 |
[31:48] | And our kingdom’s beloved bride-to-be. | 和我们国家深受喜爱的准新娘 |
[31:51] | Welcome to sovereign jurisdiction, ambassador. | 欢迎进入主权管辖区 大使 |
[31:53] | We’ll take care of things from here. | 下面的事情由我们来接手 |
[31:55] | Forgive me, Captain Drautos. | 请原谅 德鲁斯上尉 |
[31:57] | See Her Highness to the castle. | 把殿下送进城堡 |
[31:59] | I had no idea that you… I wasn’t made aware of any… | 我不知道你会 我没有意识到会有 |
[32:01] | – Excuse me. Thank you. – No, you… I must… | -打扰了 谢谢 -不 你 我必须 |
[32:04] | I must… No, I have to clear it with my superiors first. | 我必须 不 我必须要先要向上级汇报 |
[32:06] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[32:17] | Her Royal Highness, Princess Lunafreya of Tenebrae. | 有请公主殿下 戴涅布莱的露娜弗蕾亚公主 |
[32:29] | It has been a long time, Your Majesty. | 好久不见 陛下 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:36] | Far too long. | 真的太久了 |
[32:39] | Prince Noctis isn’t here, is he? | 诺克提斯王子不在这里 是吗 |
[32:43] | No, my dear. He is not. | 是的 亲爱的 他不在 |
[32:49] | I am too old to fight this war. | 这场仗我打不动了 我太老了 |
[32:52] | I have no choice but to receive | 我别无选择 只能接受 |
[32:54] | the empire and accept their treaty. | 帝国和他们的条约 |
[32:57] | Even so… | 即使这样 |
[33:00] | …I had hoped to hold the wedding elsewhere, | 我还是希望让婚礼在别的地方举行 |
[33:03] | somewhere safe. | 更安全的地方 |
[33:04] | I sent one of my Glaive to see you there, but… | 我会派国王之剑的一员护送你过去 但 |
[33:10] | It is not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[33:12] | I can ready an escort. | 我还能组织一队护卫 |
[33:14] | Please, go to my son. | 拜托 去找我的儿子 |
[33:18] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | Wherever I go, the empire will follow. | 无论我去哪 帝国都会跟着 |
[33:25] | It would only place the prince in greater danger. | 这只会让王子陷入更危险的境地 |
[33:30] | It is my duty to protect the prince | 保护王子 让他能够完成使命 |
[33:32] | and see his destiny fulfilled. | 是我的职责 |
[33:35] | These 12 years have not changed that. | 过去这12年并没有改变这点 |
[33:40] | And what of your destiny? | 那你的命运怎么办 |
[33:42] | My duty is my destiny, Your Majesty. | 我的职责就是我的命运 陛下 |
[33:47] | I’m prepared to accept whatever may come to pass. | 我已经做好了准备 不管前方会迎来什么 |
[34:01] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你觉得怎样 |
[34:02] | All these lands will be imperial soon. | 所有这些土地很快就都是帝国的了 |
[34:06] | Reckon things will get better | 估计情况会有好转 |
[34:07] | when them Niffs start calling the shots? | 等到尼夫海姆人能够说了算的时候 |
[34:09] | Not one damn bit. | 一点也不会 |
[34:11] | Don’t matter who’s calling the shots. | 这跟谁说了算一点关系都没有 |
[34:13] | Long as they’re calling them from behind the Wall… | 只要他们一直躲在水晶屏障后面指挥 |
[34:15] | …ain’t nothing gonna change around here. | 这里就不会有任何变化 |
[34:19] | Get over here. | 到这边来 |
[34:20] | All right. | 来了 |
[34:25] | That’s a hand! | 那是只手 |
[34:32] | I trust the reunion was a happy one? | 我相信这次团聚还挺开心的 |
[34:34] | Has she been a hostage of Niflheim all this time? | 她这么久以来都是尼夫海姆的人质吗 |
[34:37] | She is a symbol of the peace. That’s all I’m told. | 她是和平的象征 起码是这么跟我说的 |
[34:39] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听起来不像 |
[34:41] | Sounds like she’s here for something much bigger than that. | 听起来她来这里是为了更大的什么事 |
[34:43] | Your orders are to protect her. | 你的命令是保护她 |
[34:46] | Not to look, not to listen, not to think. | 不是去看 不是去听 不是去想 |
[34:48] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[34:51] | Drautos. | 德鲁斯 |
[34:52] | Yes, report. | 是的 汇报吧 |
[35:00] | Get the hell out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[35:01] | That’s my friend you got in there, damn it. | 你那里面关的是我朋友 该死的 |
[35:03] | Sir, you can’t go in until the examination has ended. | 长官 检查结束前你不能进去 |
[35:05] | What examination? What the hell’s going on? | 什么检查 到底发生了什么事 |
[35:08] | Hey, take it easy, big guy. | 嘿 放松 大块头 |
[35:11] | These bastards rushed Crowe | 克劳一回来 |
[35:13] | in there the moment she got back. | 这些混蛋就把她送进去了 |
[35:15] | And now they won’t let me in to see her. | 现在还不让我进去看她 |
[35:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:58] | Crowe’s personal effects. | 克劳的遗物 |
[36:02] | Do with them as you see fit. | 给你看着办吧 |
[36:06] | So, what kind of mission did you really send her on? | 那么 你到底派她去做了什么任务 |
[36:10] | No Glaive winds up dead on a standard escort. | 没有国王之剑会执行常规护送任务就死掉的 |
[36:15] | I’ll see the armistice does not interfere | 我看停战协定并没有 |
[36:17] | with a full investigation. | 干涉全面调查的条款 |
[36:22] | She was a good soldier. | 她是一个好战士 |
[36:24] | Her death will not go unanswered. | 她不会就这么死得不明不白 |
[36:31] | What a life, huh? | 这是什么人生 |
[36:36] | She was brought up an orphan. | 她从小就是孤儿 |
[36:39] | Run out of her village. | 逃出了她的村子 |
[36:45] | I still remember the first time I saw her. | 我还记得第一次见到她 |
[36:49] | Scrawny little thing… | 骨瘦如柴的小东西 |
[36:51] | …all covered in dirt. | 全身都是泥土 |
[36:54] | Not a friend in the world. | 世界上一个朋友都没有 |
[37:00] | But those eyes… | 但那双眼睛 |
[37:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[37:04] | There was something about those eyes. | 那双眼睛会说话 |
[37:15] | She deserved better. | 她值得有更好的生活 |
[37:18] | And I would’ve done anything to give it to… | 要我做什么都可以 只要能给她 |
[37:36] | Libertus, wait. | 利波特斯 等一下 |
[37:41] | Crowe died a Glaive. | 克劳至死都是一名国王之剑 |
[37:43] | You can still honour her by fighting as one. | 你可以用继续战斗来纪念她 |
[37:47] | You’re dumber than me sometimes, you know that? | 有时候你比我还蠢 你知道吗 |
[37:50] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[37:52] | Lucis killed Crowe. | 路西斯杀了克劳 |
[38:01] | Go back to the castle. | 回到城堡去 |
[38:03] | Tell the king there’s no peace to be had | 告诉国王 向狼群展示脆弱 |
[38:06] | from throwing the weak to the wolves. | 没有任何和平可言 |
[38:09] | I’ll fight my own fight from here on out. | 从现在开始 我会自己战斗 |
[38:14] | See you around, hero. | 回见了 英雄 |
[38:47] | A hairpin? | 发夹 |
[38:48] | I didn’t think you were into that kind of thing. | 我觉得你不会喜欢那些东西的啊 |
[38:50] | It’s not for me. It’s a gift for the princess. | 不是我的 是给公主的礼物 |
[39:32] | A most grand reception, King Regis. | 真是盛大的招待 雷吉斯国王 |
[39:36] | You honour all of Niflheim. | 尼夫海姆所有人都感到荣幸 |
[39:38] | Oh, the honour is ours, Emperor Aldercapt. | 这是我的荣幸 艾尔德卡普特帝王 |
[39:42] | You have ventured far to grace us with your presence. | 您能够远道而来出席 让仪式增光添彩 |
[39:46] | It was the very least I could do. | 这是我最起码能做的 |
[39:50] | Tomorrow will be an historic day for both our nations. | 明天 对于我们两国来说将载入史册 |
[39:55] | And your Insomnia is truly a marvel. | 你的因索摩尼亚真是个奇迹 |
[40:00] | My own cities pale in comparison. | 我的那些城市相形见绌 |
[40:04] | I pray we are able to take away much from this visit. | 我祈祷这次会面能够有实质性进展 |
[40:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:19] | I am afraid we were never properly introduced yesterday. | 恐怕昨天见面时我们并没有好好互相介绍 |
[40:24] | I’m afraid it’s going to have to wait, | 恐怕这还要等等 |
[40:25] | Your Highness. I’m on guard duty. | 殿下 我正当值 |
[40:27] | Then surely there’s no safer place for me to be. | 那我肯定再安全不过了 |
[40:32] | May I ask your name? | 我能问一下你的名字吗 |
[40:36] | Nyx. Nyx Ulric. | 尼克斯 尼克斯·尤里克 |
[40:40] | There is something else I wish to ask you, Nyx Ulric. | 我还有件事想问你 尼克斯·尤里克 |
[40:45] | King Regis said he sent one of your order to come find me. | 雷吉斯国王说他派了你们的一员来找寻我 |
[40:49] | I should like to offer my thanks in person. | 我应该亲自当面感谢的 |
[40:52] | Where might I find this brave soldier? | 我在哪能找到这位勇敢的战士 |
[41:03] | Oh, I did not… | 我不是故意 |
[41:05] | – I am so sorry. – Don’t be. | -我很抱歉 -不必 |
[41:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:14] | She was carrying this. | 她当时带着这个 |
[41:17] | It was meant for you. | 本来是准备给你的 |
[41:20] | For me? | 给我的 |
[41:22] | Keep it. | 收下吧 |
[41:24] | She would’ve wanted you to have it. | 她会希望你收下的 |
[41:29] | I will carry it with me always. | 我会一直戴着的 |
[41:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:03] | Do you have any idea what this peace means? | 你知道这和平意味着什么吗 |
[42:07] | It means our homes are gone… | 这意味着我们的家园全没了 |
[42:09] | …all of them… | 所有 |
[42:11] | …forever. | 永远 |
[42:17] | Heard I could find some treaty haters here. | 听说我能在这找到些条约反对者 |
[42:19] | I come to the right place? | 我来对地方了吗 |
[42:22] | You certainly have. | 肯定来对了 |
[42:24] | Everyone say hello to a man who spends his days… | 大家都来和这个 |
[42:26] | …in the loyal service of our good king. | 为皇室效忠的家伙打声招呼吧 |
[42:28] | “Spent.” | 曾经 |
[42:31] | Those days are over. | 那些日子已经过去了 |
[42:34] | I’m done listening to that bastard’s lies. | 我听够了那混蛋的谎言 |
[42:36] | He may sit on a throne, but he ain’t no king… | 他是坐在王位上 但他可算不上是国王 |
[42:39] | …least not of mine. | 至少 不是我的国王 |
[42:42] | Well, then… | 那现在 |
[42:44] | …welcome to the resistance, brother. | 欢迎加入反抗军 兄弟 |
[42:47] | I hope you’re here to talk. | 我希望你带来了些消息 |
[42:50] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[43:01] | Please… | 拜托 |
[43:03] | …wherever Noctis is, keep him safe. | 不管诺克提斯在哪里 保证他的安全 |
[43:06] | That is all I ask. | 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[43:07] | To what god do you pray? | 你在向哪个神明祈祷 |
[43:10] | You, the slave of fate and destiny. | 你 这个命运和宿命的奴隶 |
[43:15] | Abandon your prayers. | 放弃你的祷告吧 |
[43:17] | The gods do not listen. | 神明不会听的 |
[43:19] | General Glauca. Why are you here? | 格拉乌卡将军 你为什么在这 |
[43:22] | You are far too clever to have ever believed in this peace. | 你过于聪明 不会相信这个所谓的和平 |
[43:27] | Pity you couldn’t see your beloved Noctis. | 真可惜没能见到你深爱的诺克提斯 |
[43:29] | You have another purpose. | 你还有别的目的 |
[43:31] | – I’m not here for Niflheim. – No. | -我来这不是为了尼夫海姆 -不是 |
[43:34] | You are here for me. | 你来这是为了我 |
[43:35] | You? | 你 |
[43:37] | I do not understand. | 我真是听不懂 |
[43:38] | Come tomorrow, you will. | 明天再来 你就懂了 |
[44:29] | Niflheim contingent has left the hotel. | 尼夫海姆代表团离开了酒店 |
[44:31] | Less than three hours until the ceremony. | 离典礼只有不到3个小时了 |
[44:34] | Bolster the Citadel guard. | 加强大城堡防御 |
[44:42] | Nyx, is the princess with you? | 尼克斯 公主和你在一起吗 |
[44:44] | No. | 没有 |
[44:46] | I’m on duty at the Citadel. | 我在大城堡当值 |
[44:47] | Well, the Niffs just left for the ceremony. | 尼夫海姆人刚刚出发前往典礼现场 |
[44:50] | And she wasn’t with them. | 她并不在其中 |
[45:14] | A homing beacon? | 有归航信标吗 |
[45:15] | Yeah, I’ll send the coordinates now. | 是的 我现在就把坐标传过去 |
[45:16] | Can you pinpoint a location for me? | 能够帮我定位地点吗 |
[45:18] | Sure, but it sounds like a wild-goose chase. | 当然 但听起来像是白费力气 |
[45:20] | Guess you got some free time on your hands, huh? | 我猜你手上时间挺宽裕 是吧 |
[45:22] | Guess I do, for better or worse. | 我猜是吧 不管结果怎样 |
[45:49] | Those coordinates are about 20 miles south of Insomnia. | 这些坐标是在因索摩尼亚以南20英里处 |
[45:52] | Outside the Wall. | 在水晶屏障外面 |
[45:53] | What the hell was Crowe doing all the way out there? | 克劳跑那么老远到底要干什么 |
[45:56] | No, no. They sent her to… | 不 不 他们派她去 |
[46:01] | I need another favour, Pelna. | 我还要你帮个忙 佩尔纳 |
[46:03] | Pull those coordinates up on the radar | 把这些坐标上传到雷达 |
[46:04] | and let me know what you find. | 告诉我你找到了什么 |
[46:05] | On it. You’re thinking this is all a big deal now, huh? | 在做了 你觉得这事情搞大了 是吗 |
[46:08] | Yeah, too big to ignore. | 是的 大到无法忽视 |
[46:12] | Excuse me, sir. Excuse me. Hey, hey, hey. | 抱歉 长官 抱歉 停住 停住 |
[46:15] | Whoa, wait a minute. Stop right there. | 等一等 停下来 |
[46:21] | Listen up. This is not the gate watch. | 听好了 这不只是看守大门 |
[46:24] | This is the heart of our city, the home of our king. | 这是我们城市的心脏 我们国王的家 |
[46:28] | The ceremony must not be disturbed. | 典礼不能发生任何问题 |
[46:31] | Neutralise any threat quickly and quietly. | 迅敏安静地消灭一切威胁 |
[46:35] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[46:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[47:24] | Glaive to command. Are you there, captain? | 国王之剑待命 上尉您在吗 |
[47:26] | Urgent. | 紧急状况 |
[47:29] | Damn it, Drautos. | 该死的 德鲁斯 |
[47:31] | Jackpot, Nyx. There’s a whole fleet of | 中了头奖 尼克斯 那个场地上有 |
[47:33] | airships sitting at that spot. | 一整支飞艇队伍 |
[47:35] | – Niflheim. – Yup, and from the looks of it… | -尼夫海姆 -对 而且看起来 |
[47:37] | …I’d say they’re headed to war. | 我敢说他们想发起战争 |
[47:39] | – Where’s the captain? – Should be at the Citadel. | -上尉在哪 -应该在大城堡 |
[47:40] | There’s no answer on his frequency. | 他的频道还没有回复 |
[47:42] | I don’t know, must have his hands full with the escort detail. | 不清楚 一定是在忙护卫舰的细节问题 |
[47:44] | Pelna, one last favour. | 佩尔纳最后一件事 |
[47:46] | I need you to prep the Glaive for action. | 我需要你让国王之剑准备好行动 |
[47:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[47:49] | You wanna deploy without the captain’s order? | 你敢在没有上尉命令的前提下调度军队 |
[47:51] | Trust me. Just get it done. | 相信我 做就是了 |
[47:52] | Wait, what am I supposed to tell…? | 等等 我该怎么和 |
[47:54] | Stand down, Glaive. | 停下 国王之剑 |
[48:01] | The ceremony is in less than two hours. | 典礼还有不到两个小时就开始了 |
[48:04] | We must make ready. | 我们必须做好准备 |
[48:08] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[48:10] | Your Majesty. | 殿下 |
[48:11] | A man of the Kingsglaive is here, sire. | 这有个国王之剑的人 陛下 |
[48:13] | He demands an audience. | 他要求觐见 |
[48:15] | “Demands”? | 要求 |
[48:17] | Your Majesty, please. | 殿下 请 |
[48:18] | – Halt. – Give the order to deploy the Glaive. | -停下 -下达调度国王之剑的命令 |
[48:23] | You. | 是你 |
[48:25] | A Niflheim fleet makes ready for war 20 miles to the south. | 一支尼夫海姆舰队准备在向南20英里处开战 |
[48:27] | An imperial fleet. | 一支帝国舰队 |
[48:29] | And they have the princess. | 公主也在他们那 |
[48:33] | Clarus, post guards outside the treaty room. | 克拉尔斯 让卫兵去条约室外待命 |
[48:36] | It will be seen as a lack of faith in the peace. | 这将被视作对和平缺乏信心 |
[48:38] | Which we all harbour. | 对此我们都是心照不宣而已 |
[48:40] | See it done. | 确保这件事完成 |
[48:42] | We may well have to take Emperor Aldercapt into custody. | 或许我们要监禁艾尔德卡普特帝王 |
[48:45] | Detain him? | 拘押他 |
[48:47] | That would go beyond a new declaration of war. | 那等同于再次宣战 |
[48:49] | We are still at war, Clarus. | 我们仍在战争中 克拉尔斯 |
[48:53] | And you, Nyx Ulric. | 至于你 尼克斯·尤里克 |
[48:56] | How soon can the Kingsglaive deploy? | 国王之剑的军队调度要多久 |
[49:00] | On your word, at once. | 您一下达命令 随时可以 |
[49:03] | Go, then. | 那就去吧 |
[49:05] | Save Luna. | 救下露娜 |
[49:11] | What if this is a diversion? | 如果这是调虎离山怎么办 |
[49:13] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[49:15] | Tenebrae’s princess is on board. | 戴涅布莱的公主在船上 |
[49:22] | We’ve got two jobs. | 我们有两件事要做 |
[49:25] | Save her. | 救下她 |
[49:27] | And stop those Niff ships from flying on Insomnia. | 还有阻止尼夫海姆飞船在因索摩尼亚上空飞行 |
[49:37] | We go in teams. | 我们全队进攻 |
[49:39] | Standard infiltrate and extract. | 悄悄潜入然后设法救人 |
[49:43] | Nyx, you command. We’ll follow. | 尼克斯你指挥 我们听命 |
[49:48] | The Glaive stands together, captain or no. | 国王之剑团结一致 无论上尉在不在 |
[49:52] | For hearth. | 为了家园 |
[49:53] | And home! | 和家人 |
[50:07] | We are less than 20 minutes away | 距离签署这份历史性的条约 |
[50:09] | from the signing of this historic treaty. | 还有不到二十分钟 |
[50:21] | I received word of the king’s order to deploy. | 我受国王的命令前来调度军队 |
[50:23] | I’ll see to matters in the city. | 我会处理这座城市的事务 |
[50:25] | You have your mission, and it won’t be easy. | 你有任务 而且很艰巨 |
[50:29] | The objective is two-fold. | 目标是双重的 |
[50:30] | Secure the hostage, and stay the enemy advance. | 保护人质 保持敌人前进 |
[50:33] | Just be careful. | 多加小心 |
[50:35] | One Glaive already died for this princess. | 已经有一位国王之剑为了这位公主赴死了 |
[50:37] | Niflheim won’t give her up easily. | 尼夫海姆不会轻易放弃她的 |
[50:53] | Team Two. | 二队 |
[51:14] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[51:15] | Hurry up, Nyx! | 快点 尼克斯 |
[51:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[51:40] | Over here. | 在那 |
[51:43] | Preparing to head below deck. | 准备冲到甲板下 |
[51:45] | Do not engage the enemy until instructed. | 没有命令不要和敌人接触 |
[51:47] | The ceremony is underway. | 典礼已经开始了 |
[51:49] | Let’s wait and see how Niflheim plays this. | 等着看尼夫海姆要干嘛 |
[51:57] | The Kingsglaive have infiltrated the ships. | 国王之剑已经潜入船只了 |
[51:59] | So everything’s going according to plan. | 一切都在按照计划进行 |
[52:29] | Ulric reporting. Six Niflheim airships | 尤里克汇报 有六支尼夫海姆飞船 |
[52:32] | confirmed inbound for Insomnia. | 确认进入因索摩尼亚境内 |
[52:39] | Nyx, this doesn’t feel like a war fleet. | 尼克斯 这感觉不像战列舰队 |
[53:07] | I think I might’ve found her. I got a guarded door here. | 我可能找到她了 我发现了一个防护门 |
[53:11] | Two Niff MTs. What’s the plan? | 两支尼夫海姆军队 什么计划 |
[53:16] | Hold position. | 不要动 |
[53:18] | Arrived at destination. | 到达目的地 |
[53:20] | High possibility of target in the vicinity. | 附近目标可能性高 |
[53:25] | Proceed to secure. | 继续保卫 |
[53:27] | It’s going to mean a fight. | 将有一场战争 |
[53:29] | Keep it quiet and keep it confined. | 保持安静 继续看着 |
[53:32] | Pelna, you’re clear to engage. | 佩尔纳你知道什么时候该开始 |
[53:34] | But keep it quiet. | 但是别弄太大动静 |
[53:35] | I’m on my way. | 我过去了 |
[53:42] | Forgive my delay. | 原谅我来晚了 |
[53:44] | A bit of unforeseen trouble. | 一点意料之外的麻烦 |
[53:46] | Nothing too vexing, I hope. | 别是太恼火的 我希望 |
[53:50] | A simple theft, nothing more. | 一个普通的小盗贼 就这样 |
[53:52] | A daring thief, to steal from the king. | 一个胆大包天的贼 敢偷国王 |
[53:55] | Perhaps magical walls and castle gates | 或许魔法墙和城门 |
[53:59] | do not keep all things safe. | 无法保证全部安全 |
[54:01] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[54:03] | But no matter. | 但是无论如何 |
[54:05] | That which was taken will soon be returned. | 被夺走的很快就会被归还了 |
[54:07] | Impressive. | 真令人激动 |
[54:09] | You are a paragon of kingly composure. | 你是沉稳派国王的典范 |
[54:15] | But I must ask… | 但是我必须问 |
[54:17] | …how can you be so sure? | 为何如此肯定 |
[54:21] | Because this thing is no mere trinket. | 因为这件事是举足轻重的 |
[54:24] | It possesses a will all its own. | 它有完全属于自己的意志 |
[54:27] | Enough to break any thief’s grasp. | 足以打破每一个贼的牢笼 |
[54:32] | That sounds a very fine prize indeed. | 听起来真是不错的差事 |
[54:46] | Not now, damn it. | 别是现在啊 该死的 |
[54:50] | For me? You shouldn’t have. | 想整我 你不配 |
[54:56] | Target confirmed. She’s unharmed. | 目标确认 毫发无伤 |
[55:03] | The Glaives have recovered the princess, Your Majesty. | 国王之剑找到了公主 陛下 |
[55:11] | Have you found your thief? | 你们捉到贼了吗 |
[55:13] | We have. | 是的 |
[55:15] | And what was stolen remains intact. | 被偷走的完好无损 |
[55:17] | Joyous news. | 喜讯啊 |
[55:19] | I am relieved to hear it. | 真是让人如释重负啊 |
[55:22] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[55:24] | …how heavy a sentence… | 在你的王国里偷盗 |
[55:26] | …does the crime of theft carry in your empire? | 需要多严重的宣判 |
[55:29] | Among the heaviest. | 重中之重 |
[55:30] | Although there is one… | 尽管 |
[55:33] | …exception. | 有例外 |
[55:36] | Things are about to get ugly over here. | 事态渐渐变得严峻 |
[55:40] | Pelna, get out of there. It’s a trap. | 佩尔纳 快离开 是个陷阱 |
[55:43] | – What is that? – A curious old law… | -是什么 -奇怪的旧法律 |
[55:46] | …I still permit in the outlands. | 在外域我仍允许 |
[55:48] | A thief who escapes his captor… | 一个从劫持者那逃脱的贼 |
[55:51] | …can no longer be held to account for his crime. | 不必再对他的罪行负责 |
[55:56] | A warning to the victim. | 一个给受害者的忠告 |
[55:58] | Never show weakness, lest you forgo the hand of justice. | 永不展现软弱 以免放弃了正义之手 |
[56:02] | Oh, no, good king. | 不是这样的 我的好国王 |
[56:06] | Far from it. | 绝非如此 |
[56:08] | The treaty is now on the table. | 条约即将签署 |
[56:10] | The countdown begins to this historical moment. | 倒计时开始于这个历史性的时刻 |
[56:13] | It is a warning to the hand of justice itself… | 这是对正义之手本身的警告 |
[56:17] | …never to loose its grip. | 绝不松开它的把手 |
[56:33] | Unit One, secure the perimeter. | 目标一 保护周边 |
[56:35] | Unit Two, stand your ground. | 目标二 绝不退让 |
[56:39] | Pelna. | 佩尔纳 |
[56:41] | One Tenebrae princess, safe and… | 戴涅布莱公主 安然无 |
[56:47] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[57:13] | The crystal. They’re after the crystal. | 水晶 他们在水晶后面 |
[57:21] | There’s something going on below deck. | 甲板下有情况 |
[57:24] | The ship’s not going to make it to Insom… | 船不会进因索摩尼亚 |
[57:33] | You… | 你 |
[57:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[57:38] | Insomnia is under attack. | 因索摩尼亚遭受攻击 |
[57:40] | Who brought you here? | 谁带你来这的 |
[57:43] | – General Glauca. – You were bait. | -格拉乌卡将军 -你是诱饵 |
[57:45] | Us coming here was all part of their plan. | 我们到这来都是他们计划的一部分 |
[58:14] | Target secured. Request permission to withdraw. | 目标得救 请求撤退许可 |
[58:20] | Granted. Get to… | 准许 去 |
[58:47] | The crystal will not serve you. | 水晶不会效力于你 |
[58:49] | Nor you… | 你也一样 |
[58:52] | …once I take it from this accursed city. | 一旦我将它带离这座被诅咒的城市 |
[58:55] | It’s not the crystal I’m here for. | 我来这不是为了水晶 |
[58:58] | The Wall. It’s gone. | 那堵墙 消失了 |
[59:04] | Fall back. It’s a trap. | 撤退 这是陷阱 |
[59:13] | What the hell is going on? | 他妈到底怎么回事 |
[59:26] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[59:28] | What’s got into you? | 你身上怎么了 |
[1:02:17] | Come, we must escape while we can. | 快点 我们得尽快逃出去 |
[1:02:19] | No, Clarus. | 不 克拉尔斯 |
[1:02:22] | I fear escape is no longer an option. | 我想逃跑已经不是一个好的选择了 |
[1:02:32] | General Glauca. | 格拉乌卡将军 |
[1:02:39] | Can you make it up? Can you stand? | 你还好吗 你能站起来吗 |
[1:03:03] | Luche! | 卢克 |
[1:03:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:03:22] | You gotta be kidding me. | 一定是在整我 |
[1:03:29] | They teach piloting back at the royal academy? | 他们在皇家学院教驾驶技术了吗 |
[1:03:32] | Give me that. | 让我来 |
[1:03:39] | Been a long time since I fought at your side, old friend. | 好久没和你并肩作战了 老朋友 |
[1:03:41] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[1:03:43] | …but this time it is not your fight. | 但是这次不是你的战争 |
[1:03:46] | If you wish to leave, go now. | 如果你想走 现在就可以 |
[1:03:48] | And abandon my king? I think not. | 然后背弃我的国家 我可不这么想 |
[1:03:51] | Besides, our magic is bound to you. | 还有 我们的魔法注定是你 |
[1:03:55] | If you fall, Lucis falls. | 如果你倒下 路西斯也完了 |
[1:03:58] | Then let us once more into the fray… | 那就让我们再次投入战斗 |
[1:04:01] | …old friend. | 老朋友 |
[1:04:29] | You must take me back to King Regis. | 你一定要带我回雷吉斯国王那 |
[1:04:31] | Are you out of your mind? Insomnia’s a war zone. | 你疯了吗 因索摩尼亚可是战争区域 |
[1:04:35] | I have a duty. I cannot neglect it. | 责任义无反顾 |
[1:04:37] | Yeah, I heard all that before. | 我之前都听过 |
[1:04:39] | Then you know we must hurry. | 那你就知道我们必须抓紧时间 |
[1:04:41] | Hurry to do what? Get yourself killed? | 抓紧时间干嘛 去送死吗 |
[1:04:43] | I do not fear death. | 我不畏惧死亡 |
[1:04:44] | Enough with all this brave princess act. | 我受够了你这个勇敢公主的人设 |
[1:04:50] | Just pray this thing will make the trip. | 还是祈祷一下这玩意可以继续带我们前进 |
[1:05:18] | Clarus. | 克拉尔斯 |
[1:05:22] | Well, I daresay everything has proceeded according to plan. | 我想这一切都在计划之中吧 |
[1:05:28] | – No? – So it has. | -是吗 -没错 |
[1:05:30] | We have broken the Wall. | 我们已经攻破了水晶屏障 |
[1:05:32] | All that remains is to break the city. | 剩下的就是摧毁这座城市 |
[1:05:37] | Shall we take our leave, then? | 那我们走吧 |
[1:05:39] | The sun will soon set. | 太阳快落山了 |
[1:05:41] | We need not be here to witness the terrors of the night. | 我们没必要在这里见证这恐怖之夜 |
[1:05:58] | The crystal. | 水晶 |
[1:06:03] | You’re going too fast. We have to land. | 你开得太快了 我们该降落了 |
[1:06:06] | You’re gonna have to give me a minute. | 那也得需要时间啊 |
[1:06:08] | There is no time. I will go on my own. | 没时间了 我自己下去好了 |
[1:06:10] | You got wings underneath that dress? | 你衣服下面还藏着翅膀不成 |
[1:06:12] | You can’t use magic. | 你又不会魔法 |
[1:06:14] | Not all miracles are made by magic. | 并非所有的奇迹都是由魔法创造 |
[1:06:16] | I do not fear death. | 我并不怕死 |
[1:06:18] | What I fear is doing nothing | 我怕的是自己什么也不做 |
[1:06:20] | and losing everything. | 就眼睁睁地看一切在不断失去 |
[1:06:23] | Oh, come on. | 噢 别啊 |
[1:06:32] | You can thank magic for that miracle, Your Highness. | 公主殿下 你应感谢魔法所创造的奇迹 |
[1:06:56] | The reckoning is at hand. | 胜利就在眼前 |
[1:07:01] | Dawn of a new age. | 新时代即将到来 |
[1:07:07] | You have the crystal. What more would you take from me? | 你们已经拿走了水晶 还想怎样 |
[1:07:25] | The Ring of the Lucii. | 路西之戒 |
[1:07:28] | I lost my mother, my country, | 我失去了我的母亲 我的国家 |
[1:07:30] | my birth-right. | 还有继承权 |
[1:07:31] | Niflheim was the only life left to me. | 留给我的只有在尼夫海姆的监禁时光 |
[1:07:34] | But all of that was for this. | 但这一切都是为了这个 |
[1:07:38] | The ring belongs to me now. | 现在 这戒指是我的了 |
[1:07:49] | Hear me, Lucian kings of old, | 历代路西斯国王们 听我说 |
[1:07:52] | for I am Ravus Nox Fleuret… | 我是拉弗斯·诺克斯·芙尔雷 |
[1:07:54] | …and none is more worthy of your power than I. | 没有人比我更配得到你们的力量 |
[1:07:59] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[1:08:02] | Why do you refuse me? | 为什么不接受我 |
[1:08:25] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:08:52] | Quickly, through here. | 快 过来这里 |
[1:09:14] | This leads to a hidden passageway. | 这通向一条密道 |
[1:09:16] | Follow it. | 沿着它走 |
[1:09:18] | Once you are away, make for Altissia. | 离开之后 就赶往阿提西亚 |
[1:09:19] | Noctis awaits you there. | 诺克提斯就在那里等你 |
[1:09:21] | – Your Majesty. – You knew this was coming… | -陛下 -你早就知道会这样 |
[1:09:24] | Yes. But it was the only way | 没错 只有这样 |
[1:09:26] | to draw their wrath from Noctis. | 才能把他们的怒火从诺克提斯身上引开 |
[1:09:29] | Is that the way of our king? | 这就是我们国王的方法吗 |
[1:09:31] | Sacrifice Lucian sons to save his own? | 牺牲路西斯国家的子民来救自己的孩子 |
[1:09:34] | To save the world. | 是救这个世界 |
[1:09:39] | See Luna safely to Altissia. | 送露娜安全到达阿提西亚 |
[1:09:42] | This is not an order from a king to his Glaive. | 这不是国王对国王之剑的命令 |
[1:09:45] | This is a plea from one man to another. | 这是一个男人对另一个男人的请求 |
[1:09:47] | Please, Nyx Ulric, | 拜托了 尼克斯·尤里克 |
[1:09:48] | keep her safe. | 保护好她的安全 |
[1:09:50] | For the future of all. | 为了所有人的未来 |
[1:09:52] | The future? | 未来 |
[1:09:56] | Here. | 给 |
[1:09:58] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:10:00] | It is time it passed to another’s keeping. | 是时候交给别人来保管了 |
[1:10:35] | No, please. Stop. | 不 求你了 别这样 |
[1:10:38] | – Get back. – Please. Don’t leave us. | -回来 -求你了 别丢下我们 |
[1:10:42] | I know your mother would wish the same as me. | 我想你妈妈也和我希望的一样 |
[1:10:45] | That you and Noctis live happily. | 都希望你和诺克提斯幸福地活下去 |
[1:10:49] | All those years captive because I failed you. | 这些年你被囚禁都是我的过错 |
[1:10:52] | Not again. | 我不会让它发生第二次 |
[1:10:54] | Locked doors will seal your fate no longer. | 锁住你的那些门不会再锁住你的宿命了 |
[1:10:57] | King Regis… | 雷吉斯国王 |
[1:11:00] | Our hope goes with you now, | 你就是我们的希望 |
[1:11:02] | Nyx Ulric. Godspeed. | 尼克斯·尤里克 一路平安 |
[1:11:40] | Behold the King of Lucis… | 看看我们的路西斯国王 |
[1:11:42] | …who hoarded tranquility within his precious walls. | 曾在水晶屏障之内维持安宁 |
[1:11:46] | Where is your tranquility now, king? | 你的安宁哪去了 国王 |
[1:11:50] | Here is your peace, by steel’s swift descent. | 想要和平 那就得挥剑 |
[1:12:10] | Go. | 走 |
[1:12:32] | No. We must get away from here. | 不要 我们必须离开这里 |
[1:12:36] | It is what your king wanted. | 你的国王就是希望我们这么做 |
[1:13:19] | Lady Lunafreya has escaped with the ring. | 露娜弗蕾亚小姐带着戒指跑了 |
[1:13:21] | Find her at once. | 马上去找她 |
[1:13:23] | She is not to leave the city. | 不要让她离开这个城市 |
[1:13:26] | Ulric to command. Come in, captain. | 我是尤里克 听到请回话 队长 |
[1:13:28] | Footage of the perpetrators… | 肇事者已经 |
[1:13:29] | …was captured by a nearby surveillance camera. | 被附近的监控摄像头拍到 |
[1:13:32] | Here are images of the six suspects. | 这是六位嫌疑人的照片 |
[1:13:34] | One has been identified as Galahdian refugee, | 一个被认出是加拉哈特的难民 |
[1:13:36] | Libertus Ostium… | 利波特斯·奥斯提恩 |
[1:13:38] | …a former member of the Lucian Kingsglaive. | 曾是路西斯国王之剑的一员 |
[1:13:43] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 嘿 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[1:13:45] | I got you, I got you. You’re all right. | 别怕 别怕 你会没事的 |
[1:13:47] | You’re okay. | 你还好吗 |
[1:13:50] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:13:51] | We’re free. | 我们自由了 |
[1:13:53] | We’re free now. | 我们现在自由了 |
[1:13:55] | We’re free? What do you mean, “We’re free”? | 什么自由 你说的自由是什么意思 |
[1:13:57] | The empire. They promised. | 帝国 他们已经答应了 |
[1:14:01] | This district’s ours. | 这片区域属于我们了 |
[1:14:03] | All the refugees. | 属于所有难民们 |
[1:14:04] | It’s our new home. | 这是我们的新家 |
[1:14:07] | The empire? You went in with Niflheim? | 帝国 你加入了尼夫海姆吗 |
[1:14:10] | Here. | 给 |
[1:14:11] | Take this. Meet up with the others. | 拿着这个 和其他人会和 |
[1:14:15] | You’re the hero of our revolution, brother. | 你是我们革命的英雄 兄弟 |
[1:14:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:14:33] | This guy just doesn’t know when he’s beat. | 这家伙还没意识到他迟早会被轰下来 |
[1:14:36] | – Can you drive? – I can try. | -你会开车吗 -我会 |
[1:14:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[1:14:55] | No warping for you this time, hero. | 不能时空转移了吧 英雄 |
[1:15:02] | Give me the wheel. Go. | 把方向盘给我 快 |
[1:15:07] | You are without your magic. | 你不能使用魔法了 |
[1:15:09] | You noticed that, huh? | 你也看到了吗 |
[1:15:11] | It must have died with the king. | 肯定是在国王逝去的时候消失的 |
[1:15:13] | You’re making a mess of my city, Glaive. | 你真是把城市搞得一团糟啊 王者之剑 |
[1:15:15] | I thought I told you not to go playing hero. | 我早就告诉过你别逞英雄 |
[1:15:18] | Leave the ship to me. | 我来搞定飞船 |
[1:15:19] | Looks like you got a royal fare to see to. | 似乎你得照看这位皇室乘客 |
[1:16:11] | Move it. | 快下车 |
[1:16:38] | Maybe not all miracles are made by magic. | 似乎并非所有的奇迹都由魔法创造 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, great. | 噢 我的天 |
[1:17:09] | The hell did you do to piss these things off? | 你做了什么惹毛他们 |
[1:17:12] | It’s not me they’re after. It’s the ring. | 他们追的不是我 是戒指 |
[1:17:15] | What’s so special about this ring? | 那戒指有什么特别的 |
[1:17:16] | Don’t tell me the future’s riding on it. | 别跟我说未来在它身上 |
[1:17:18] | He who wears the ring communes with the Lucii… | 带上戒指当然可以和路西交谈 |
[1:17:20] | …and commands great power. | 并获得强大的力量 |
[1:17:22] | What kind of power? | 什么力量 |
[1:17:23] | A forbidden one. | 一种被禁止使用的力量 |
[1:17:24] | Sealed within the ring, long ago. | 很久之前就被封印在这戒指之中 |
[1:17:26] | The Old Wall. | 旧水晶屏障 |
[1:17:28] | I thought that was just a bedtime story. | 我一直以为这只是个睡前故事而已 |
[1:17:38] | I can assure you it is not. | 我可以保证并不是 |
[1:17:40] | But the Lucii grant their power only to those they deem worthy. | 但路西只会把力量赐给他们看中的人 |
[1:17:43] | So that guy who tried it on back there… | 所以刚刚那个企图带上它的家伙 |
[1:17:45] | …I guess he wasn’t deemed worthy. | 我猜他并没有被看中 |
[1:17:49] | That was my brother. | 那是我哥哥 |
[1:17:53] | These 12 years have changed Ravus. | 这12年改变了拉弗斯 |
[1:17:55] | He is bound by the past, and lost in his lust for power. | 他被过去所束缚 迷失在力量的欲望中 |
[1:18:00] | How the hell did they find us? | 他们是怎么发现我们的 |
[1:18:22] | Your hairpin. They’re tracking it. Give it to me. | 他们是跟踪你的发夹 把它给我 |
[1:18:32] | I had a little sister once. | 我曾经也有个妹妹 |
[1:18:34] | She was killed when the empire came. | 在帝国侵略过来时被杀了 |
[1:18:38] | I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[1:18:40] | I was as helpless then as I am now. | 那时我就跟现在一样无助 |
[1:18:46] | I couldn’t show her the future she wanted. | 我不能让她看到她想要的未来 |
[1:18:51] | True power is not something that is found by those who seek it. | 真正的力量并不是去追寻就可以得到的 |
[1:18:56] | It is something that comes to those who deserve it. | 该得到它的人自会得到 |
[1:19:01] | Your sister wanted you to see a future as well. | 你妹妹也希望你看到未来 |
[1:19:07] | Anyone would wish the same for family they love. | 每个人都希望他们所爱的家人看到未来 |
[1:19:14] | You don’t pull any punches, do you? | 你可真是竭尽全力的劝说啊 不是吗 |
[1:19:24] | I’m over here. | 我在这 |
[1:19:26] | Do you hear me? Repeat, this is Drautos. | 能听见吗 重复 我是德鲁斯 |
[1:19:28] | Can you hear me? Over. | 能听见吗 完毕 |
[1:19:30] | Your timing’s impeccable, captain. | 你来到真是时候 队长 |
[1:19:37] | If the Lucii are real… | 如果路西真的存在的话 |
[1:19:39] | …they sure don’t seem to mind | 那他们可真是一点也不在乎 |
[1:19:41] | their city getting torn apart. | 他们城市分崩离析啊 |
[1:19:48] | You’re to rendezvous and regroup. Understood? | 你前往集结地重整队伍 明白吗 |
[1:19:53] | Might not be so easy, captain. | 这可没那么容易啊 队长 |
[1:19:55] | My wings have been clipped, if you didn’t know. | 你似乎不知道 我已经没有翅膀了 |
[1:20:30] | Ulric. Are you all right? | 尤里克 你还好吗 |
[1:20:33] | I’m not dead, | 我还活着 |
[1:20:34] | if that’s what you mean, sir. | 如果你要问的是这个的话 长官 |
[1:20:36] | Head for Section D as soon as you can. | 尽快赶往D区 |
[1:20:38] | I’ll have an evacuation team ready. | 我会安排好撤运队伍 |
[1:20:41] | Don’t suppose you could meet me at the gate. | 别想着可以在大门那见到我 |
[1:20:44] | I’d kind of like to get the hell out of this city. | 我有点打算离开这座城市 |
[1:20:46] | Imperials hold all exits. | 帝国的爪牙把守着所有出口 |
[1:20:48] | There’s no way through. | 根本无法出去 |
[1:20:49] | I’ll meet you at Section D. | 我会在D区与你汇合 |
[1:20:51] | Cut all radio contact until then. | 到那时候我们再联系 |
[1:20:53] | And make sure you get there. | 一定要安全抵达 |
[1:20:55] | It’s a date, sir. | 一言为定 长官 |
[1:21:13] | Ain’t no turning back now. | 如今没有回头路了 |
[1:21:15] | Status report. | 现况报告 |
[1:21:17] | Ulric killed some good men. | 尤里克杀了好些人 |
[1:21:19] | – What about the ring? – We don’t have it yet. | -戒指呢 -还没拿到 |
[1:21:22] | This is Glauca. King Regis is dead. | 我是格拉乌卡 雷吉斯国王已死 |
[1:21:25] | The ring is on its way to Section D. | 戒指在去D区的路上 |
[1:21:28] | We must recover the ring to realise our goal. | 我们必须夺回戒指才能达到我们的目的 |
[1:21:30] | If Ulric or the princess get in the way, | 如果尤里克和公主碍事的话 |
[1:21:33] | take them out. | 就干掉他们 |
[1:21:33] | Reclaim our hearth and home. | 收回我们的家园故土 |
[1:21:36] | “Hearth and home”? | 家园故土 |
[1:21:38] | Libertus, come in. | 利波特斯 听到请回答 |
[1:21:39] | Where are you? Are you all right? | 你在哪 你还好吗 |
[1:21:41] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:21:43] | On the way back to base now. | 现在正赶往基地 |
[1:21:45] | We need you to head to the junction in Section D. | 现在需要你前往D区的交叉路口 |
[1:21:48] | We’re gonna join with another unit, | 我们要同另一个小队一起 |
[1:21:49] | make a clean sweep of the place. | 把那里扫除干净 |
[1:21:51] | We’re one step away from realising this revolution. | 我们离完成这场革命还有一步之遥 |
[1:21:54] | Let’s not let Pruvia’s death be in vain. | 别让普鲁维亚白白牺牲 |
[1:21:56] | We’ll be waiting for you, hero. | 我们在那里等你 英雄 |
[1:22:26] | Don’t move until I say it’s safe, all right? | 我叫你出来你才可以出来 知道吗 |
[1:22:28] | I won’t. | 知道 |
[1:22:37] | Ulric, reporting. | 尤里克 报告 |
[1:22:40] | I have the princess. | 公主在我手上 |
[1:22:42] | She’s alive and well. | 她还活得好好的 |
[1:22:52] | – No! – Get out of here. | -不 -别过来 |
[1:22:57] | You’ve got some fight in you, Nyx, I’ll give you that. | 不得不承认 尼克斯 你的确有两下子 |
[1:23:01] | Run. Now. | 快跑 快 |
[1:23:04] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[1:23:05] | you’re still moving with that hollowpoint in you. | 空心弹在体内 你还可以动 |
[1:23:09] | All Crowe could do was scream, | 当这子弹撕裂克劳身体时 |
[1:23:11] | when one tore her insides apart. | 她可是只有尖叫的份 |
[1:23:14] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[1:23:15] | Because the Kingsglaive is nothing. | 因为国王之剑什么也不是 |
[1:23:18] | An old man’s battle fodder… | 只是那老家伙的战争工具 |
[1:23:20] | …sent to die in insomnia’s war… | 在我们的家园被侵略桎梏时 |
[1:23:22] | …while our homes are bound and shackled. | 却叫我们去因索摩尼亚的战场送死 |
[1:23:24] | Niflheim took your home. | 是尼夫海姆夺走了你的家园 |
[1:23:28] | Took all our homes! | 夺走了我们所有人的家园 |
[1:23:31] | Nothing will ever change that. | 没什么能改变这一点 |
[1:23:34] | You never were too smart. | 你怎么就不识时务一点呢 |
[1:23:37] | You could’ve had a new future with the empire. | 你本可以同帝国一起拥有一个全新未来 |
[1:23:57] | There’s nowhere to run, princess. | 没地方逃了吧 公主 |
[1:24:00] | The ring. | 把戒指给我 |
[1:24:04] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:24:28] | So many dead over so simple a thing. | 就因为这么点东西害得那么多人丧命 |
[1:24:31] | But why? For what? | 为什么会这样 为了什么 |
[1:24:35] | Power. | 力量 |
[1:24:37] | Untold power, beyond the control of someone like you. | 无法言喻的力量 你无法控制的那种 |
[1:24:42] | Power… | 力量… |
[1:25:24] | Captain. | 长官 |
[1:25:38] | Nyx. | 尼克斯 |
[1:25:42] | It’s over. The daemons are unleashed. | 都结束了 恶魔已经被释放 |
[1:25:47] | Lucis is fallen. | 路西斯已经沦陷 |
[1:25:52] | Surrender the ring. | 交出指环 |
[1:25:58] | Plan on giving those kings a piece of your mind, princess? | 记得给这些国王一点怀念 可以吗公主 |
[1:26:01] | You got a destiny to take care of here, remember? | 你的使命是保管好指环 记住 |
[1:26:05] | Besides, didn’t anyone tell you? | 另外 难道没人告诉你 |
[1:26:11] | I’m the hero around here. | 我才是真正的英雄 |
[1:26:30] | Show yourselves, kings of Lucis. | 现身吧 路西斯国王 |
[1:26:39] | You call upon the wards of this world’s future, mortal. | 你在呼唤未来世界的守护者 凡人 |
[1:26:42] | And if you come lusting for our power, | 如果你是为了得到我们得能量而来 |
[1:26:45] | you must first stand in our judgement. | 你必须接受我们得审判 |
[1:26:47] | How long will you do nothing whilst Insomnia burns? | 你们还要冷眼旁观战乱的因索莫尼亚多久 |
[1:26:53] | Old or new, or whatever it is. | 旧的还是新的 不管是哪一个 |
[1:26:56] | Summon your Wall. | 召唤你的屏障 |
[1:26:59] | You do not command us. | 你没资格命令我们 |
[1:27:03] | Yours is not even royal blood. | 你甚至都不是皇室血脉 |
[1:27:05] | It does not fall to us to guard your city. | 我们不会为了守护你的城市而降临的 |
[1:27:07] | Man is a fool creature… | 人类是愚蠢的生物 |
[1:27:09] | …clinging to his past and cowering from his future. | 惦记过去 畏惧未来 |
[1:27:12] | Wasting his strength on bygone days. | 为逝去的时日浪费力气 |
[1:27:16] | And what future are you wards of? | 那你守护的未来又是什么样子 |
[1:27:19] | So shortsighted. | 如此鼠目寸光 |
[1:27:20] | And cursed never to rise above it. | 而诅咒也从未离你们而去 |
[1:27:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:27:24] | I have seen what this brave soul is prepared to do. | 我能预见这个勇敢的灵魂准备去做什么 |
[1:27:28] | He, too, seeks to safeguard the future. | 他和我们一样 为了捍卫未来 |
[1:27:31] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:27:33] | Very well, young king. | 非常好 年轻的国王 |
[1:27:34] | We will weigh your Warrior’s worth. | 我们会对你的价值进行评估 |
[1:27:37] | But our boon does not come cheap. | 但是我们的恩惠代价不菲 |
[1:27:40] | The cost is a life. His or hers. | 得有人付出生命的代价 他或者她 |
[1:27:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:49] | To hell with your power. | 让你的力量见鬼去吧 |
[1:27:52] | I’m not here for it. | 我来这里不是为了这个 |
[1:27:56] | I only came to tell you, | 我来这里只是为你告诉你们 |
[1:27:58] | you are no kings. | 你们才不是什么王者 |
[1:28:01] | Your worth has been weighed and found wanting. | 经过权衡 你的价值不足以得到恩惠 |
[1:28:04] | Now burn. | 现在 燃烧吧 |
[1:28:12] | You’re going to lose your precious ring. | 你将会失去宝贵的指环 |
[1:28:17] | But it’s not too late to save it. | 但还为时未晚 |
[1:28:21] | You mean to barter for your life. | 你的意思是用它来换回你的生命 |
[1:28:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:28:26] | My life is nothing. | 我的生命不值一提 |
[1:28:31] | Giving a future to those who want to see it… | 给那些想要的人一个未来 |
[1:28:36] | …is everything. | 这才是我想要的 |
[1:28:40] | You do not fear, even if that future is doomed. | 你无所畏惧 即使未来已经被毁灭 |
[1:28:43] | If that sentiment is not false, perhaps you are worthy. | 如果想法没错 或许你还有点价值 |
[1:28:48] | We will grant you our light. | 我们将授予你光明 |
[1:28:50] | But know it will set when the sun rises. | 但是记住 这得等到太阳升起才能实现 |
[1:28:54] | And the price for it will be your life. | 而代价是你的生命 |
[1:28:59] | You guys drive a hard bargain. | 你们这是开了一个大价钱 |
[1:29:05] | Where do I sign? | 需要签约吗 |
[1:29:17] | I could get used to this. | 我会习惯的 |
[1:29:25] | Nyx… | 尼克斯… |
[1:29:27] | I’m sorry. Don’t be. | -对不起 -不必这样 |
[1:29:30] | You saved me. | 是你救了我 |
[1:29:32] | Now I owe you. | 现在是我欠你的 |
[1:29:34] | For a change. | 做个交换 |
[1:29:36] | I’m gonna need another favour. | 我需要你们帮另外一个忙 |
[1:29:38] | Meet Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, | 找到露娜弗蕾亚·诺克斯·芙尔雷 |
[1:29:40] | our prince’s beloved bride-to-be. | 我们公主至爱的未婚夫 |
[1:29:42] | And she has the future of the world in her hands. | 她掌握着世界的未来 |
[1:29:46] | Keep her safe, get her out of Insomnia. | 保护她的安全 把她救出因索摩尼亚 |
[1:29:50] | Oh, I almost forgot. You’ll need this. | 哦 我差点忘了 你们需要这个 |
[1:29:54] | Give Prince Noctis my regards. | 代我向诺克提斯王子问好 |
[1:29:58] | Libertus will take care of you from here. | 利波特斯现在起为你保驾护航 |
[1:30:00] | Have a safe journey, Your Highness. | 一路平安 殿下 |
[1:30:03] | -What will come of you? -What the hell are you doing? | -你会怎么样 -你要去干嘛 |
[1:30:07] | Following the kings’ orders. | 追随国王的指令 |
[1:30:10] | I will see the ring to Noctis. | 我会将指环交给诺克提斯的 |
[1:30:13] | The future will be safe. I swear it. | 未来一定是安全的 我发誓 |
[1:30:26] | Planning on punching your way out of the city? Keep it. | 准备好杀出城了吗 你留着吧 |
[1:30:30] | -Now we’re even. -No. | -这下我们扯平了 -不 |
[1:30:32] | We’ll settle up once you’re back in Galahd. | 等你回到加拉哈特再说 |
[1:30:34] | Me and everyone else will be waiting for you. | 我和大家都会等你回来 |
[1:30:37] | I’m counting on you… | 全靠你了 |
[1:30:40] | …hero. | 英雄 |
[1:31:00] | Buckle up, princess. | 系好安全带 公主 |
[1:31:01] | My life is in your hands. | 我的命运在你手中 |
[1:31:13] | So, the power of the Lucii returns. | 这下路西的力量回来了 |
[1:31:17] | No matter. You are out of time. | 无所谓 你已经没有时间了 |
[1:31:18] | For you, I’ll make some. | 至少还有时间对付你 |
[1:31:54] | What can you hope to do? | 你还能指望做什么 |
[1:31:58] | One man against an empire. | 你一个人对抗一个帝国 |
[1:32:01] | Against the daemons. | 对抗魔鬼 |
[1:32:03] | How will you save Insomnia with no wall to protect you? | 没有了屏障你怎么救因索摩尼亚 |
[1:32:09] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你完全搞错了 |
[1:32:10] | I’m not fighting to save Insomnia. | 我并不是为了救因索摩尼亚而战斗 |
[1:33:39] | So this is the might of the Old Wall. | 这就是旧屏障的力量 |
[1:33:44] | Marvellous. Truly marvellous. | 太不可思议了 真的太神奇了 |
[1:34:59] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:35:01] | Lucis. Niflheim. | 路西斯 尼夫海姆 |
[1:35:04] | It isn’t who we fight for that matters, only what. | 为谁战斗并不重要 只是 |
[1:35:07] | We fight for our homes. That is where our allegiance lies. | 我们为家园而战 这是我们的忠诚所在 |
[1:36:31] | That’s not something you see every day. | 这种景象可不常见 |
[1:36:50] | Oh, such a pitiable waste. | 啊 这真是太可惜了 |
[1:36:53] | All those beautiful city streets, all laid to unsightly ruin. | 多么漂亮的城市 就这样毁于一旦 |
[1:36:58] | I will return to Niflheim. So soon? | -我会去找尼夫海姆 -这么快 |
[1:37:02] | The crystal is ours. | 水晶是我们的 |
[1:37:05] | Finish this… | 结束这一切 |
[1:37:06] | …and see the daemons disposed of. | 然后看着这些恶魔消失 |
[1:37:09] | As you command. | 听您指示 |
[1:37:12] | Such a pitiable waste. | 真是太可惜了 |
[1:37:28] | How could you serve the empire? | 你怎么还能侍候这个帝国 |
[1:37:31] | After everything they did? | 在他们做了这一切之后 |
[1:37:34] | I do not fault them for taking what was given. | 我不会责怪他们收回曾经的给予 |
[1:37:40] | I fault the man who gave it. | 我怪那个曾经给予的人 |
[1:37:43] | The man who cowered behind his wall… | 那个蜷缩在屏障后面的人 |
[1:37:45] | …and abandoned us to save his throne and his son. | 抛弃我们来保住他的王座和儿子 |
[1:37:50] | Give me the ring, and our homes will be free again. | 给我指环 我们的家园会再次获得自由 |
[1:37:53] | The empire has promised it. | 帝国已经承诺了 |
[1:37:56] | I don’t see much of a future on the other side of that promise. | 我可不见得这个诺言有什么用 |
[1:38:00] | Don’t be a fool. | 别傻了 |
[1:38:02] | Save your friends. | 去救你的朋友 |
[1:38:05] | Give your dead sister peace. | 让你逝去的妹妹安息吧 |
[1:38:08] | What do you fight for if not that? | 如果不是为了这个 战斗对你有何意义 |
[1:38:56] | Hang on. This could get bumpy. | 坚持住 可能会很颠簸 |
[1:39:08] | Drautos. | 德鲁斯 |
[1:39:18] | Here, take the wheel. | 这里 抓住方向盘 |
[1:39:28] | Floor it! | 撞他 |
[1:39:40] | -Libertus! -Just keep your foot on the gas. | -利波特斯 -踩住油门 |
[1:40:03] | You’re all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:40:11] | I’ll be waiting for you, hero. | 我会等你的 英雄 |
[1:40:40] | What of your kings’ power now? | 你们国王的力量呢 |
[1:40:42] | They’ve given you a burden you cannot hope to bear. | 他们给了你一个你无法承受住的负担 |
[1:40:48] | I told you before. | 我之前就告诉过你 |
[1:40:49] | Just wanting doesn’t win wars. | 只是想想可是无法赢得战争的 |
[1:42:05] | For the honour of my home, | 为了家园的荣耀 |
[1:42:07] | I fought and killed under a king I loathed. | 我许下誓言为了国王战斗和杀戮 |
[1:42:13] | And still he betrayed me. | 然而他却背叛了我 |
[1:42:17] | He betrayed us all. | 他背叛了我们所有人 |
[1:42:19] | We fought for the same thing. All of us. | 我们为了同样的信仰战斗 我们所有人 |
[1:42:24] | But you’ve looked too long on the past. | 但你总是对过去耿耿于怀 |
[1:42:27] | You’re blind to the future. | 这让你蒙蔽了双眼 看不到未来 |
[1:42:33] | Predictable. | 早料到你会这样 |
[1:42:36] | Unlike you, I learn from history. | 跟你相反 我从历史中得到教训 |
[1:42:40] | But you’re a slave to the past. | 但你却成了过去的奴隶 |
[1:42:43] | A man’s past is his pride. | 一个人的过去是他的骄傲 |
[1:42:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:48] | My pride is shaping the future. | 我为创造未来而感到骄傲 |
[1:43:05] | Looks like I’m gonna owe him big. | 看起来我要欠他一个大人情了 |
[1:43:23] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[1:43:25] | Almost. | 快了 |
[1:43:39] | King Regis did what he did for the future. | 雷吉斯国王为了未来做了他该做的 |
[1:43:43] | Because of him… | 因为他 |
[1:43:46] | …there’s still hope for our homes. | 我们才依然对家园保持希望 |
[1:43:50] | Hope… | 希望 |
[1:44:01] | Not the worst way to go. | 而不是走向灭亡 |
[1:44:04] | Rule well, young king. | 勤政为民 年轻的国王 |
[1:44:26] | We should move. | 我们得走了 |
[1:44:30] | It ain’t safe here either. | 这里也同样不安全 |
[1:44:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:44:37] | Don’t worry about Nyx. | 不用为尼克斯担心 |
[1:44:40] | He can take care of himself. | 他能照顾好自己 |
[1:44:47] | Come on. | 振作点儿 |
[1:44:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:55] | We must part ways here. | 我们得分道扬镳了 |
[1:44:58] | What? | 什么 |
[1:45:00] | I can hardly travel in secrecy alongside so great a hero. | 有你在身边太显眼了 |
[1:45:05] | And I, too, have a promise to keep to Nyx. | 而且我在尼克斯面前许下誓言 |
[1:45:09] | I pray you two see each other again soon. | 我希望你们能很快见到彼此 |
[1:45:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:45:18] | Me too. | 我也希望能这样 |
[1:45:22] | Thank you, Libertus. | 谢谢你 利波特斯 |
[1:45:42] | Hey, queen! | 嘿 女王 |
[1:45:44] | You and the king are always welcome in Galahd. | 加拉哈特将永远欢迎你和国王 |
[1:45:48] | Me and Nyx will be waiting for you. | 我和尼克斯会等着你们 |
[1:54:48] | It’s been some while. | 有一阵子了 |
[1:54:49] | Do you remember the last time you saw Lady Lunafreya? | 你还记得上一次见到露娜弗蕾亚小姐是什么时候 |
[1:54:53] | About 12 years ago. | 12年前吧 |
[1:54:54] | That would make you 8? | 你那时候是8岁吗 |
[1:54:56] | -You were kids. -Hope she hasn’t gotten her hopes up. | -你还是个小孩 -希望她没有重拾信心 |
[1:54:59] | Why not? Calm yourself. | 为什么不 冷静点儿 |
[1:55:01] | Try and keep it together when you meet her. | 见到她的时候你可别太激动 |
[1:55:03] | She’ll expect to see a fine, young prince. | 她应该希望见到一个年轻帅气的王子吧 |
[1:55:05] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点别的吧 |
[1:55:06] | We don’t have time for all that. | 我们可没有时间来关心这些 |
[1:55:08] | But this is your wedding we’re talking about, Noc. | 但是诺克特 我们可是在谈论你的婚礼 |
[1:55:11] | Knew that too. | 我知道 |
[1:55:13] | You really gotta calm down. | 你真的得冷静一下 |
[1:55:17] | What do you mean, “Uh-oh”? | 你这声是什么意思 |
[1:55:20] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |